Speaker 1: And now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners. Hey Sean, Hey, good morning, right Ryan show. Thanks for the takings last night. You went to some forty one. Yeah they're oh great, were they? Everybody? Go ahead just rub it in. None of us went it was pretty great.
Speaker 1: Me and my wife enjoyed it a lot. Yeah, everybody said there. I got a lot of people sending me pictures of that show.
Speaker 2: All right, dude, get your mind right.
Speaker 1: We'll see how late you were out because you are going for win number five today.
Speaker 2: This is the Hall of Fame game for you. Okay, Yeah, they're JD. The Fireman says, I got this JD.
Speaker 1: Brother.
Speaker 2: That's for having us. Welcome back to the game, JD. Hall of Fame. Now I've been four out of five. You've never been in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 3: Never been in the hall.
Speaker 1: Okay, well listen, JD. JD you won the very first summer Summer Summer sizzler. Right, Yeah, that's what his claimed to fame is. I knew there was I knew there was some kind of fame and fortune with this guy, all right, JD. Well, Sean has been playing I'm brilliantly all last week or almost all of last week. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. What are they playing for?
Speaker 4: I have a pair of tickets to see the who Hu live on November fifteenth at the House of Blues.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, good luck, brother, good luck Sean.
Speaker 2: You make it into the Hall of Fame. This will be your first.
Speaker 1: Time, yes, sir, Okay, here we go. Question number one? What animal is known as the.
Speaker 2: King of the jungle? J Sean the Lion? The lion is the king of the jungle? Who you got in quick on that? I did the air brakes right in the middle of that question. Timed it good? Sean on the board. J D stepping up up, j D. Shuan was out all night partying. Okay, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: He wasn't that close, man, I know he beat me.
Speaker 3: It was close.
Speaker 2: Huh not really? Oh yeah? Really? Sure? All right?
Speaker 1: Here we go Sean and j D the Fireman. According to a number one song by the Bengals, how should a person Sean? Oh two one?
Speaker 2: All right, We're gonna find out how old j D is.
Speaker 1: According to the number one song by the Bengals, How should a person walk.
Speaker 2: Uh three two?
Speaker 1: Is an Egyptian?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, look like an Egyptian.
Speaker 4: Idea, look like an Egyptian. No, no, good job, okay on my singing? Or I know the question the buzz I thought you were complimenting my singing.
Speaker 2: Not yet? All right, okay, uh for the win. Hey, j D. He's saying his name before you every time like he's smoking you.
Speaker 1: I'll step it up. Final question of the game. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer? What month is almost over? Sean sean.
Speaker 2: September? Wake me up? September is over.
Speaker 3: I didn't hear j D at all because he didn't.
Speaker 2: I swear to God my phone broken. It's just said, it's it's my phone, it's my phone.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear it at all.
Speaker 2: Listen, it's Monday. I don't want a bunch of swearing at God right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just I'm not prepared to handle you swearing at God. Okay, or ron Jad, I didn't hear you at all on that the question what month is almost over? And then if nobody got it, she said, hint, it's this month.
Speaker 2: That's how the question read.
Speaker 3: JD.
Speaker 1: Get out of here. It's not song clips, it's questions. Okay, we know that you're the master of song clips.
Speaker 2: Man, I have such a love hate for this game.
Speaker 1: I love for you God.
Speaker 3: All right, j D.
Speaker 2: We gotta say goodbye. Hey, Sean, you're in the Hall of Fame. Wow. No, do we know what number Hall of Famer he is? Ten?
Speaker 1: Hall of Famer number ten for twenty twenty four. All right, my brother looks like he scored a lot of great tickets too. On your run here, all right, one more victory speech and then we just put you on hold until the Tournament of Champions.
Speaker 2: My man.
Speaker 1: Okay, Sair, thank you, great job.