Speaker 1: You're listening to Bigfoot Society podcasts hosted by our captain Jeremiah Byron, where it's all Bigfoot, all the time. Have you ever had the urge to do more, to be more? Now you can by joining Bigfoot Society on the Patreon get out free episodes and even number only episodes, take part in movie Night and even live video chats, interact behind the scenes with Jeremiah and other Patreon members like me, play it the powerful podcast goes on, and you may contribute a verse in our Patreon community car padm Seize the day, Bigfooters and make your lives extraordinary.
Speaker 2: Welcome to big for Society. If you have Bigfoot activity to report from the same areas discussed in this episode, please reach out to me directly after this episode, and if you'd like to be on the podcast to discuss a personal Bigfoot encounter, please reach out to me directly at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. Do you wish there was more big for Society to listen to you every week? Well there is now. If you become a supporting member over at Patreon, you get a special members only episode every single week on Wednesdays, and sometimes even more episodes head on over to Patreon dot com Ford Slash the Big for Society And now let's get on with the show, all right, Big for Society've got the privilege of talking to Randy Gentleman who contacted me from Upper Minnesota, and he's been having some interesting things happening at his property. I'm just gonna let him first, maybe introduce a little bit about what the listeners should know about you, Randy, and then we'll get right into it.
Speaker 3: Sure I live, let me see here, sixty miles south Canada, in northern Minnesota. I don't live in town, back in the woods. I'm a musician. I played all I've never had a day job. I've always been in a band, not a band. I have a peone company, and I provide productions for big Act, little Axe whatever. In fact, I used to do all the stuff in Tamla, Iowa, Metsquaukee Casino there, all their national acts. That's a long time ago. But anyways, this all first started, I had never believed in Bigfoot, but I did not believe in it either way. I never gave it a thought, never crossed my mind about it. And I've been hunting in the woods since twelve years old and I'm sixty four. And after deer huntings over the next day, I'll walk back in the woods and see where the deer go during pressure. And there's only two people that hunt the state land behind me beside myself, and then we live also on our own forty acres of wooded land. So when I get the next morning, I'm back there walking in the woods. There's some snow on the ground, and I come across a three deer in their bed. Something killed three deer in their bed overnight, and there was nothing but hair. Just there wasn't a spine of bone and riped cage of three deer. Now I know what wolves do, what cougars do to a deer. They can make a mess of it. Yeah, they do eat the bones and all that kind of seven shoe on them. But there was not one bone and the hide. There wasn't even a hide. It looked like the hair had been plucked out. Now, what kills three deer in their bed and doesn't leave a track? There wasn't any tracks. Nothing just said deer. There wasn't a drag mark or nothing. So right away though in my mind I'm thinking, oh my god, a pack of wolves back here. That's what I thought, you know. And I don't even got a gun or nothing with me. So I go back home, you know, nothing besides that. For about two or three weeks, we're still at home. We haven't gone on the road yet. In the band, I was telling my wife, you know what, in our forty acres, in our deer food plot back there, there's not a track in the woods. There's not a track on the state land. To me, that was really weird, like really weird. So we go home, I mean, we go on the road and we play a lot in Wyoming, Arizona, Nevada and all that. We come back and it's going to be forty below that night, and the snow was way past my knees in the woods. And I like walking woods all the time, So I took the snow bill and rode it around all the trails back there, the whole logging trails, because I knew it would freeze that night and I could walk them the next day, so I did. I walked to the next day and I'm coming around a corner and one of the old trails getting back close to the house, and I come across these tracks, and I'm looking at them, and I kind of laughed myself, and what is this? They're in line. They are eighteen inches long. They are six foot between each step in line, and I kind of laughed myself. Is this a sasquatch or bigfoot? You know, I'm kind of making a laugh about it. They stepped across the river and I'm trying to follow them, but every step was past my need. And then the snow I just couldn't follow them anymore. And they were coming out of a theater swamp and all of a sudden, they just stop. There's no more tracks. They just disappeared. They didn't jump no tree, there was no trees around. It was in the swamp, there was nothing. And so I took pictures of them and I sent them to Have you ever heard of the SRA of Minnesota Sasquatch Research Association of.
Speaker 2: Minnesota, I believe so, yes, yeah, Well.
Speaker 3: It's two guys that used to be with the DFRO and they broke up and started their own thing. Well, anyways, I sent my pictures to the head of the guy head of the thing called Jim Hebb oh Man. He got back to the same day as Randy got a squatch. That's all this all started. And he told me what to look for and all that. Since then, they've been seeing twenty six times on my behind my house here by other researchers that I've let here. I've had I call them double class A sidings, not class as sidings. In the daytime, in the open, we look at each other. I'm close to them. That's what my site is. I'll tell you about some of my sightings. I'm going to tell you one thing, I know a lot about sad squatch. But then the other hand, I don't know nothing. I can tell you this. So they are not a big epeiing behind a tree in the woods. There are people, but they can do way more than we can imagine. I've seen them come out of portals. I've seen them disappear in front of my eyes. I've heard him do the Sierra of Sounds. They've said my name, they hit my house all the time they give me. I'm just giving you a rundown. Then I'll go back to the stories they give me. I've got over forty deer skulls that they've given to me. And I know this sounds crazy, crazy to me too, But it's real. There'll be a deer skull eight point bucks deer skull on my deer stand back in the woods. Well, there's no trespassures. We don't have trespassers here. I don't even talk to the neighbors about this stuff. The only other people that hunt back on that state land is two guys, and they got their stand on the fence line. They don't even go in the woods, and I don't even talk to them about it. Well, there will be times I'll be walking back on a deer trail back in the woods. There, I'll come back and there's a deer skull laying there right where I just walked. Well, deer skulls and they don't walk walk by themselves. And here's the thing about all these deer skulls. When a buck drops his horns, squirrels and forty pines and whatever chew on them because it's protein for them to eat them of the true mark thumb. None of these skulls have a chee mark on them. The horns are in perfect condition. They give me why sticks. Sometimes there'll be a why stick right on my steps on my deck of my house. Here asked for them to do certain things for me, little simple things. The next day I go back there and they've done what I've asked for. It's the craziest thing. Okay, I'll tell you about some of my double class as sidings. A couple of years ago, I'm taking my pickup and I got to go to Minneapolis playing this band. I didn't want to drive down my driveway, muddy old driveway, so I went down. We live right by a power line, to a powerlane corridor, and I said, I'll just drive down there, because on a forty acres, a square forty acres is a quarter mile by quarter mile, you know, square forty Eh, it's a quarter mile by quarter mile, like quarter a mile a quarter mile. So I get almost down to the end of the quarter mile and there's approach here I can go out to the highway and I'm looking down to the next forty acres, which is my daughter's daughter's father in law, and I see something really wide and auburn reddish colored, and it's looking out a place to me, and it's still in the open, but it's behind them, a little small sapling. It's kneeling down, and you know, I'm looking at what that's weird looking. I say to my so, what is that? And I get out of the pickup and I start walking towards it, and I get closer. I get like seventy five yards from it, and then I get like fifty yards from me. Guess what it stands up? I said, Oh my god, that was my first double class. They sided. Oh my god, that's a sasquatch, and there's a red one. And after it's all, I'm in a back up for a second. After it was all said and done, I one got a tape measure and measured the small, little small stapley. I mean it's like a half inch around, a little little thing it would stand behind that. I pulled it down and measure that was eight feet tall. This thing was a ninth feet all. It was a foot taller than that. So we look at each other and I keep walking towards it. I am not even scared for I'm not scared. For some reason, I looked down on my shoe would look up. I don't know why I did that. I look up and it's gone just like that. So I don't know what it did there, but it walked off or what it did, because I didn't see that, but it had been kneeling down with its hand and and I can, like if you make a fist and the sum out and the wrist back, and I we met a cast of that. I got a cast of that. And first I thought there was like a toes and like a dew cloth thing, but it's not. It's knuckles and a thumb and a wrist. It's sixteen inches long. So I got that. Then another time, my wife's got to go up to another town to help her daughter pain pain in a room, and she tells me, don't take those grandkids. Dashed one the eleven, other one is five. Don't take those out of the woods, because I'm in the woods every day. I said, oh no, don't worry about that. I won't do that. But after about an hour, I get bored and I tell the girls, let's walk down the power line. And I start walking out of the house and I forget my phone. I said, I don't need my phone. I'm telling the girl, I don't need my phone. We're just walking on the power line. We get halfway down the quarter mile. Now on our power line poles ten feet up, there's a black plastic wrap. So that porccupyings, raccoons, squirrels, whatever can't crawl past that hew on the wires. I'm seeing something four feet from one of these power line poles on the next forty acres. It's massive, it's even with that black pass grab. It's a ten footer. I get one hundred and fifty yards from it, and it's a sasquatch. It's a black one and it's looking at me. I'm looking at that. I get a little close to it, and I turn around and say, girls, get up to me right now. And I turned back and it was gone. I didn't realize Bristol was looking at it too, and she said, Grandpa, I just seen a tall, hairy, black giant walk in the woods. So I didn't see that walking. But I asked her. I never talked to the kids about sasquatch and stuff. I asked, well, how did it walk? And she walked just like the Patterson Gilm film thing with an arm swinging back and forth when a bear stand up. When a bear stands up, it's paws or up. They're not hanging down past its knees. And that's what this was doing. Another time that December, I'm walking on that power line too to go to my gifting area, and I get really close and there's that same one or another one, but it looked like the same one standing exists the same spot by the power line pole. This time, I'm not taking my eyes off of it, and I get my phone out of my pocket and I'm trying to get it going the videotape as I'm walking, and I do get it videotaping, but all I got was the grass. I get about seventy five yards from it, and guess what it does. It disappears in front of my eyes, poop gone. It did not walk off. I never took my ass off of it. It disappeared just like that. Now, I've had some of the SRA guys here quite a few times. And that's the guys that have seen him here. There's a guy from Uji, the Midgium, Minnesota, so there I kind of give my I'm north of the Midgie. He has seen him here. But anyways, I got a jewelt hand. They like venison, and I like venison a lot. Sometimes they'll kill, like I said, three deer. Sometimes a cheap wolf is so much deer here, and I got a lot of pictures of all that kind of stuff. And that is not wolves and cougars or kyow is doing that because it'll happen overnight. That don't happen overnight with a wolf, especially in the wintertime, because in the wintertime, you know, the deer body freezes. It ain't gonna get raw na. But anyways, I had a juvenile hand. I put some venison out there and on the state land I do. I will put a camera out there once in a while. Cameras don't work. Trail cameras do not work. They will drain the batteries dry and they'll wipe the SD card queen. But anyways, I put a trail camera out there, and I put some venison down in apples, and I got a picture of a juvenile hand. You can see the fingernails, the fingers. That looks like a monkey hand. It's a total hand. But anyways, Doug Hicheck, which were real good friend friends, and I'll talk to you about him a little bit. He said, Randy, go back there and try to recreate that hand. But we can get dimensions and all that. Well, I had left my camera there and never had moved. I went back there and I had on my wife's son, Tanner, he's at that time he was twenty nine, and Brian Glenn, an older guy from Meiji. Tanner's got a beard, kind of reddish. Brian Glenn's got white hair and he's bald. And I told those two do not go in front of the camera at all while I'm trying to recreate this, so they're there behind the tree and stuff. But I did it wrong. I was laying it in front of the camera, trying to get my hand above my head, trying to make it like that. I should have been behind the tree. But anyways, I had brought a computer out there with me and i'd let it take a couple of pictures of me. I'd take the SD card off, put in the computer up. I got that wrong, that's all wrong. And the third time I'm doing it, I put the SD card back in the camera, getting ready to let it take picture. All of a sudden, Brian Glenn, he's had this before, the infrasound thing. Oh okay, I got real sick and really weird feeling. Of course, me and Tanner, I don't feel nothing, so nothing I can do about it at the time, So I take the SD card out of the camera, put it in the computer, and guess whether there's a fasquatch standing by us, Because see half the body and that is what it is. The camera picked it up from the side view. Our eyeballs did not see it. But here's the thing. If we would have been a bear, we would have seen a bear with our eyes. And a bear is not going to come stand I'll foot away from me and stand there while I'm messing around with the camera. It was a sasquatch. Now they listen to me. I'll ask them to do certain things, and this is the crazy stuff. I'll ask them to do certain things and they do it. I'll tell you a few of them. Last year, I brought some venison out to the state land. There's a huge tepe out there, and it's not wind blowing. There's no roogbase there in the big sticks and trees that have been placed in there. In fact, this year they've added to it again. But anyways, I put some venison down on the ground. It was kind of freezing. Burn hammerger and some steak. I put some apples and some bushes and a couple of yards of peanut butter. I brought one camera facing that stuff. I brought another camera on the other side, facing that camera. Each camera's facing each other, each camera's facing the food. I said, whether the female or male, I always say you guys. I said, okay, you guys. Here's what I want you to do. You take this first cam. I want you to make it not work, never work again. It will never work again. I said that, And I want you to twist it on the next camera. I want to picture me when I've set it up. I want pictures of deer bear and ravens flying through here. Then I said, do your magic, take all the stuff, and I do not want any pictures of you doing it. And then when I come back to get the camera, I want to picture me on the camera. So I waited a couple days. I go back there. Guess what the first camera is twisted. And when I get home with the ft cards and stuff, you know that camera does not work Today.
Speaker 2: Big for Society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: It doesn't work. The batters were not drained dry, batters were still good, but do't take picture anymore. The second camera did exactly what I asked for. I got pictures of deer bear, and ravens slanders through there. Then there's no picture of what took the food because when the deer, bear and ravens went through, there's the foods all there. There's no picture what took the stuff. And then there's a picture of me when I go pick the cameras up. That is exactly what I asked for. And there's no way that some ten foot fast squatch when there's no leaves in the trees, hide me hind a popple tree and I don't see them. It's not possible. So that's what I'm saying. Yes, they are flesh and blood. When they're on the earth, I call it earthy plane or whatever dimension whatever, because they leave tracks. I got cast in the tracks. I got lots of hair that Doug Highcheck has got. Some of the hair is red along whispy. I'm getting them out of the power line poles. I'm thinking that I don't usually give opinion because opinions are guessing, but I think they rubbing her back on scratching her back. The hair will be way high up or in the middle of the pole, and it's red and you can see through it, and it's some of them in it's ten ten to twelve inches long. And I got a bear rug on my wall, and then there's no ten to twelve inch hair on that bear rug. So they listen to me. Here's the other thing is they'll do. I will like in my gifting area. This year, I've gone through two hundred and seventy yards of peanut butter and twenty some bags of apples. I got four nails in an oak tree, and I got two nails together, and I'll go out there and lean a peanut butter jar on it. I'll take the paper off, put the lid back on, and put the peanut butter jar on there now. And yeah, have I had bears come there before? Of course I have bears get it and they take the jar and it's all bit up and all tore apart. That capas all bit up. When a sasquatch gets it, they'll take the lid off. And if the lid is red, yellow, brown, blue, whatever colored lid is, they're in color order by the tree. I got so many lids down there by that tree, and I don't it's not me that putting them there. And like I said, we don't have trespassers nobody even knows who my gifting area is. My wife's never even been back to it. And the jar will look like it's gone through a dishwasher. It is perfectly clean, and I don't there will be a opinion. Now, I don't believe that they're setting their licking the jar. I don't know how they're getting so clean. And sometimes the jar will be upside down in a bush and then they're still back there there. I got jars upside down and bushes there that they have done that. But anyways, I'll ask for hey, can you take some small saplings, popple saplings and bend them over the trail? Or I got to walk into my gifting area. And that happened just the other day. I said that. The next day I go, there's two small popple saplins bent over my trail where I can't even walk through there. I just leave them that way, I walk around it. Now they did this again. Now I didn't specifically say this, and I got pictures of this too. I asked them to bend some saplanes across the trail where I would ride my four wheeler. And the next day, this is last week. Now, the next day I go back there, gets what they did. They got one going east, one going west, one going east, one going west, and they put two big sticks in a pine tree in an X. No, there was no storm at all. And that's too much of a coincidence to have a popple sapling going east, one going away either right together about a foot apart from each other. And they're symmetrical east west east west. Now I'm asking for that stuff. The other day I asked for a why stick. I said, can you give me a why stick? I haven't had one for a while. And back and the end of the forty acres, there's a little firing where I can set and build a little fire and have some research that they would me. And there's a wooden spool there. Well there it was a perfect whitstick on my wooden spool. Well, that white stick didn't blow up the ground and blow up there because we're in a deearfood pluck. There's not even no trees there. See what I'm getting at.
Speaker 2: Nope, there absolutely.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, Doug hi trek calls my place the skin Walker Ranch of the North. Now, a couple of years ago, I don't do trail cameras anymore. I don't do them on this forty acres anyway. I will do them back in the state land once in a while. But anyways, Doug said, Randy, put a camera back out there again. Put a camera out there and say this, can we get a picture of you and we won't share it with nobody. It'll just be for me. I said, it'll be for me, It'll be for Doug. But then I said, if you don't want a trail camera every on the property, you've got to give me a sign you don't want them here. So I said that I'll go back the next day. Guess what, there's a fifteen foot wid stick on my camera blocking my camera. Well that's no coincidence. And it wasn't from the tree that I had my camera on. It was brought there. So that's why I don't do trail cam. I won't any of my do trail cameras here. And I don't just let anybody come here. You know. I don't want to root what I got going on because I like it. I'm not scared of them. Now. I'll tell you some weird stuff. They've been in my house before, and if it isn't them. It's something to do with something. Two years ago, I'm at a rodeo my one granddaughter. She made seventh in the world and caf open and stuff. She's real good in the rodeo and the high school rode you in there. And I was at the one in Bimigi there watching her. And it rained all day that day. So my daughter Rachel asked me, hey, can we keep your pick up here and you take the one ton truck and the big trailer and go home with him, come back in the morning with twenty five bills of Hey, that's not wet. I said, yes, I can do that. So well, I get home about ten o'clock. I got the two kids with me, and the house is locked, and I said, oh my god, I only got one house key. It's on my pickup keys. And Rachel's got my pickup and I got her pickup, So how am I going to get in? So I found a pride bar and I kind of gym in the door open and I got it open. I come in, turn the lights on. I have this laptop computer I had just bought it in Bmigi. I set it down on the table before I turned the lights on. My hands get sticky, said, what the heck, turn the lights on. Something or one of them things came in the house, took ice cream pout of the freezer, opened it up, and it melted over the table. But the stick was not in the ice cream bar. It was on the other side of the table. Now, if I would have took an ice cream bar up before I left that morning and left it at the table and open it up, I wouldn't have done that. And if I would open it up, the stick would have still been frozen. An ice cream bar, not on the other side of the table. You know what I'm saying. That was really weird. And so as I put the kids, they go to bed. I go into my bedroom. There's no way home. I get ready to go in the bed and something had pissed in my bed all the way. It was so sour and so bad that I couldn't even sleep in the bed. I'd take all the stuff up, all the way down to the box spring. I slept on the couch. About a week later, nobody's home. We got a golden retriever and in our bedroom door, I always lock it because it's so much weird stuff going on around here. I was just locking, and it's got these little French glass doors all the way up and so and I took my clothes and put it on the hamper. It's about three four feet up hamper. I lay them on top of that. I go to bed about four in the morning. The dog is crawling and look out the window. Deep grawl and really really terrible. I get woke up and my door handles turning back and forth, quick quick click. I can hear it turning back and forth, but I can't move. It's like I'm frozen, and I'm thus eventually fell asleep. I get up the next morning and go grab my clothes up the hamper. They're all pissed on again, the same sour if you smell, so I don't know what's going on there. There's another one. Jim Hebb told me, Randy, you got to stop carrying a rifle and you go out in the woods. You got to stop doing it. And if you stop doing the rifle thing, you'll get a lot more activity. So I did that, even though I felt really uncomfortable. I stopped carrying a rifle. He said, take a goat brow camera and wear it backwards. I said, I don't have one. So take your phone and every once in a while you're walking in the woods, take a picture, and you got to announce yourself. I said, I got announce myself. He said, yeah. If I walked in your house and you were sitting on your couch, you runner who's coming in my house. It's the same thing. It's their house. So I'm walking back in the woods. I feel stupid as heck. You walk into the trees in the woods, but I'm doing it. And I'm across the river in this theater swamp area, really sick back in there, and I'm doing that. I'm saying like, hey, this is Randy. I'm just looking at your stuff there, and I'm harmless. You can trust me. I'm just saying ramble on, saying stuff like that. I said a lot that day. I'm back there about four hours walking. I come back, I'm sending my couch looking at my pictures. All of a sudden, oh my god, I got three sasquatches on my phone. I'm really excited about it. All of a sudden, something hits the side of the house. It like shook the house. It really startled me. I get up. Ohle's somebody at the door. And I get to start walking to the door and in a female female voice, I hear Randy. Just like that. I say to myself, well, there's somebody out there. I go out there. There's nobody there. I'm looking around. There's nobody there. But I looked in the side of the house where it was it and there's a white fingerstreaks, white oily finger streaks on the side of my house where they slapped it. Now they've done that lots of time, simps. Then now, just last week, we got a camper, this little camper. It's an older little camper and I use it when I'm doing a concert and it's an outside deal. And I set up the day before. I want to be able to stay by the stage and not leave go to hotel room because all my equipment is there. I need to be by it case of storm, whatever, you know. And so Terry's daughter and the two grandkids were going to stay in it for fun. But I had the door parked up by the woods line. They didn't want it there. They wanted it down by our garage. So I got it all moved and I told my wife Terry, Hey, I got the camper moved and then the door face the north. She said, I don't think so, she wants it the other way. I said, no, I don't think so. I call her and I did have it right. But we're talking about that door. And about an hour later, Terry's out with the dog walking it. All of a sudden, she hears a bang. It like reverberated the sky really loud. In fact, Tanner and the other dog heard it in the house. That's all a lot of was. The dog got really scared and pulled her all the way back into the house while I'm gone. I come back about a hour later, and they're telling me about it. So I'm going around the new garage. You got just got to steel on it, that corygated steel. I don't see nothing on the garage. And I go by the camper and guess what. There was a huge dent by the door of the camper. There was no dents in the camper at all. So that happened. I didn't say much about it, or I didn't talk to them anyways. The things in the woods, you know. And a week later, the girls are staying in their Samantha and the girls are staying in the camper, and about two in the morning, another loud bang on the camper and it's shaken back and forth and they knock it right off the block. What happens when you take a camper off a pickup phitch, You take it off there, you put it on blocks and you lower it down so it's level, and you put it on solid blocks. So well, they took it right off the BLOCKX and was the into the grass. There's seven knuckle marks on the side of the camper where they hit it. Those girls were sleeping, they weren't walking around in the camper, and it was solid anyways. And the first time I got the camper, I'm cleaning it up. I had been setting in this old garage for a couple of years because it's just an older thing, and I'm cleaning the thing up. Well, I went in the house and get them clean and supply. As I come back, the door shut and it's locked. But the door can't and I don't have a key for it, so I got to pry it open. Well, I get it open. I got the shop back and I'm back into it right by the door with the shot back, and one walks right by. I see his legs, his feet, his torsal. He walks right by me. It's a black one. I go out and look right away, and there's nothing there. If I'm ramming along too much, you can slow me down, because I got a lot I can say.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm sorry. I'm going to hop in with a few questions. If that's all right, listeners are gonna be that's all right, Yeah, shut your mouth, you got it. I got to jump in with a few, just because so you told me before I asked you, how long do you think you would take to share what's going on? You're like, probably two days. Yeah, I totally believe you. A few questions so far. Did you try to get the fingerprint oils off the side of the house at all?
Speaker 3: You know I never did? Okay, no, and I got it. Can I insert one thing?
Speaker 2: Yes, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Back then, I was new to this. Okay. Here's the thing, though, I am not trying to get any evidence of the world anymore. Okay, not at all. I don't do cameras on the state on this land here. I don't do whooping. I don't do knocking. Kids. They're here, I know they're here, and I have a lot of little gifts out in the woods, a little wooden blocks, a little dice, and like three different areas. But I get fifteen twenty feet from each other, and I go out there every day and I move them to a certain thing. I take a picture of it, they move them, and I'll take a picture of that the next day like I did today, and then I'll remove it to a different thing. We go back and forth every day. I think they're messing with me. I'm messing with them. And people say, rain, you got to put some flour down, put some mud down, get some tracks. Well, I'm not doing none of that stuff because I'm not trying to trick them in to getting evidence. And I think that one of the reasons I have so much stuff going on, because they trust me. That's what I totally believe there, totally. I have a lot of things going on here. I got more going on than like Doug Tye checks to anybody in the country because I'm not whooping. I'm not doing all that stuff that a lot of those people do to get evidence, because I could care less about getting evidence, and I'm getting it evidence.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Yeah, how much peanut butter. Are you storing in your house at any given time?
Speaker 3: No, And I go tell, but you get I'm getting in general. Yeah, yeah, I know what you're sitting at. Yes, I know what you're getting at. I'll go to Dollar General by six or seven yards, you know, and I'll go out there and put Sometimes I do two, but most of the time I do one. I'm doing them all the time, and sometimes they don't take it and it's just there, and then I'll come back. I'll put another jar. Then there's two jars there. Then they're both gone. Interesting, But you can definitely tell when a bear gets at a raccoon, because that's a whole different thing there and that are laying right down.
Speaker 2: There bottom pigs a society who will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: They've knocked them down and they're there, and the sasquats gets them, they're not there. The caps are down in the color of they are, and the jars are gone or there upside down in a bush of a tree. That's the difference. If I wanted to give opinion, which I don't like, because I'm guessing this would be a far out opinion. They're so clean, they look like they went through a dishwasher. And I can't imagine them taking a tongue and licking them, because they're not an animal. It might be that they take them wherever they come from the petrel, wash it and bring it back. I mean, that's just a guessing. I'm just guessing that, but it fits what for what I got going on here? Oh do you want me to tell you? Go ahead? You got more questions?
Speaker 2: Go ahead, just one more for now. You said you had a few photos on your phone. What happened to those?
Speaker 3: Well, I have a lot of phoneo's on my phone right now. Of the movements of my stuff. I have lots of xs instructures. And I've been huntings when I'm twelve years old. Not one time in my whole life I hunted, I said to my dear cent dark till dark, and my deer stands are what I make out, the popple trees and the trees whatever. No heated stands, no inclosed stands. I just and I just sat there. I don't get out to eat or nothing. I have not once ever seen sticks fly through the air and land in an extra a tepee or a y or a v ever in my life. Trees do fall over, right, I know that, but they leave a root base because they fall over and the roots are there. The structures I got, there is no root base. There's sticks that have been put together that way, not even from the areas. You came here to my place, which I would let you, and you walk back here, you would walk out shaking your head that I have so much stuff going on here. Okay, there in in other woods before you know. Yeah, And I'm like in Wyoming in the mountains and all that looking see if I got this, they got the same thing. And I've never seen anything like I got going on here. It's the weirdest, craziest thing ever.
Speaker 2: Absolutely see. I believe you had said you were in your house and you realized you had a few photos of the sasquatch on your phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yes, I do. I do. I got one couple of years ago. Now I'm back in the land back there, and I come across a fresh deer kill and the stomach is ripped open and the heart and livers are just gone. So I thought, hey, I'm gonna I am gonna put a camera on this thing. And so I got a picture of a Sasquatch. It took it that night. I went back the next day. The deer is gone. There was some snow on the ground, no tracks, no drag marks. The whole deer is gone. But I got the picture of it is I elbows are backwards. You can see its backbone and it's head. It's leaning over like that. You can see part of the cone head and stuff. And it's not blurred out. It ain't one of those blob squatches. It's real. Well I got that on my phone. Yeah, it's real. I've got some other ones back in one of my deer stands. I put a camera on my deer stand, and I made some shooting lanes a long time ago, and I took all the brush, the little popples and stuff that got out of my way and had my wife's son, Tanner, pile them in one pile neatly, because I don't want to be a little mess of stuff. And I had another camera on the shooting lane that's cut a good fifty to sixty yards away. Well, it's far enough way. That's not going to take a picture of my deer stand, you know what I'm saying. It's too far away. Something my dear stand. That's why I had a camera on my dear stand. And I'm not doing a ver sasquatch. I'm doing to see what kind of deer coming through there. And so I got a picture of a sash squatch and they twisted my one camera and they took some of the popple that I cut out of there and put it up in the crotch of a tree. Well, they was my shooting land was going west. No, I'm going east and the cross of the tree was south. They carried them over there and put them up in the crotch of the tree. And it's my ones I caught because I cold see I cut them with the chainsaw. But here's what I think happened. The first camera that's a long way is the way. There's one standing by there. You can see half the red body there. That's that that camera off, and that camera they've had a picture of the area, you know what I'm saying. And that other sas squatch. The two of them was by my deer stand and it's kneeling down. It's taken up the width of six feet all the way across there, and it's one of those blob squatches. Things. But I know what it is because I'm there all the time, and that big red blob is not there. It was only there on my camera sighting, you know what I mean. There's it's clear right there. There's ah leaves and bushes going right there. It was a sasquatch and the world evidence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are these photos available to see any.
Speaker 3: At my house?
Speaker 2: I mean, okay, it's a valid question, right.
Speaker 3: Yes, I would. I can send you some and I'll send you some structures to and stuff, ones that are amazing tepees and stuff. I mean, I would send him.
Speaker 2: To you if you want, if if you wouldn't mind, I'd be interested if you're offering. But I'm just curious, like if they've ever been published any anywhere. But yeah, that's wild.
Speaker 3: Well there, Yeah a lot of those pictures are in that book that written about this place. Okay, but he had him really nice. But Doug must wanted. I don't know why you did, but a lot of them are been shrunk down. You can't even see what they are. Gotcha for the for the book? I suppose maybe it was less pages and or something. But yeah, I just wanted. I just wanted to, but I got to talk to him about's going on here. It's just going it's I got too much going on here. And that's how I got involved with this. Mike watch from from He lives over by Fargo and he's written several books about Minnesota Sasquatches that he came here and he was always the flesh and blood like guy, like the regular animal head in the woods. And he don't think that way anymore, not after coming here. And so he wrote the book I wasn't I don't get no money off of. I don't get a penny off And how many they so they made it in the top one hundred best sellers listed on Amazon Mysterious Books. So I will tell you about the portal thing. We're back in that stand there going on the state land and it's made for one person to set in. You know, it's just a platform and some railings around there, and I got some camera burr lap around it so I can at least move my legs out anything seeing me move a little bit. So I'm with John Badger. John Badger as part of the s r A. And he's seen one here. He's seen one jump jump jump one of the five strand barberere fance that looked like a sprinter. He watched it jump the sands. But anyways, we're sitting in that deer stand. He brought a new camera out. I let him do that on the state land, a brand new camera, new lithium battery, new SD card, a jared peanut butter and some apples and my after my old gifting area. And we're only like forty yards away, but we're in the woods and we're sitting in that stand, and about eleven o'clock at night. I mean, I'm touching the shoulder of how close we are. It's not made for two. It's so dark out. I can't even see him. But we're standing right together. He's sitting on the chair, and I'm standing. I see this doorway looking thing, maybe forty fifty yards away in the woods. And then it's shaped like a doorway, but like two or three times wider than a regular house doorway, you know. And it's shimmering like like the Northern lights, reddish greenish, bluish, yellowish, whitish, and it's like streaking like the northern lights. And I'm looking at it. I don't say nothing to him, and I take my glasses off him. I will look seeing that. Yeah, I am seeing that. I say with for John, John, you see that doorway light thing over there, and he said yeah, he'd been watching it too. All of a sudden, two giant like orb things come out of it, but they're walking. We can hear the leaves crunching in their footsteps, and both of them go over to where that peanut butter and camera thing is and we're excited. About a minute later, not too long, they come back, and the first one is not in the orb form. I see a coin head, red eyes, the shoulders, irons, walking back. We can hear the leaves crunching. The second one is an orb They go to that light at the doorway looking thing and it's all gone. We wait a little bit. All amazing, you know, we're so in shock about what watching what we're watching. If we didn't think about look at our phone here take a picture of that, we didn't take no picture of it. We get down, we go over there. The apple's gone, the peanutburg is gone, the SD cars way clean, the batters of drain drys. It's not even a picture of us when we set the camera up. Nothing, So that is what they can do.
Speaker 2: And you said that was John Badger with you, Yeah, you know him. No, So I'm just saying, so there is another person with you that could say that they saw the exact same thing.
Speaker 3: Yes, there was, yep, oh wow, m h yep.
Speaker 2: That's wild.
Speaker 3: Here's another one. I got some friends, musician friends, but they're believers in the big Foot phenomenon thing, but then they're seeing or nothing. They just wanted me to take him around back here. He came in from Nashville, so I did. I took him back into state Land. But Brian Glenn, that has seen him here before, has had the infrasnd thing here before. He came here and right across the little creek, one of the because there's two rivers, one of the creek one of the river that come together in Hawaii. He wanted across the little bridge and go to one of my deer stands, one of those portable ones and all that I bought a while ago on our forty acres. He said. He just said in there he didn't want to take that long walk because when you go back to the state Land, you're really bushwhacking. It's not no, there's no trails. That's in the woods. So I said, okay, you said in there, and if we go through the woods, I'm showing them all these structures and teepe's and all that kind of stuff. We start coming back. We get maybe two hundred yards and I'm yelling, hey, hey, Brian, we're coming back, and it's looking at us. I see it's turned in his head and stuff, looking at us. And those guys are yelling too. We're coming back and he's looking at us but not responding to us. And fine, I say, oh, I forget him. He knows how to get back to just go back to the house. We get back to the house and it had a cone head and the whole works. But I thought Brian had a black one of those black stocking hats on her beanies on. That's what I thought. We get back to the house and he's sitting in his pickup. He never went out there, so really yeah, really, yep, he never went out there. He even hurt us yelling for him when he was sitting in the yard of his He had his window down in our yard. Here it does yelling at him. He was never there. So it's either was a young one, but there's no way one of them big things could call on that stand. I think it was standing and looking past the stand. The stands only like ten feet up. I didn't use all the ladders, you know, put it way up. I hadn't do that. I mean, I can't say one hundred percent for sure that's what it was. But what else? Was it?
Speaker 2: Really really weird stuff? You were right?
Speaker 3: I know it is. It's really weird. People say, Randy, why don't you go out and sit in the deer stand by yourself all night long? Okay, I'm not scared of them, but I am scared a little bit because here's why I don't do it. Okay, I don't know what I'm really getting myself into. Absolutely, that's why I don't do it. And they say, why don't you sit by your gifting area in the daytime? Just sit there? Here's why I don't do that. Can you imagine me sitting back there? I do all that peanut butter and stuff, and I kind of goes off and a mother bear comes into with cubs and I get in between them. That could be a disaster absolutely for me. Because I carry a pistol with me. I'm not gonna. I just can't do it without I've been seeing cougar lately here, and we got wolves, and I'm not worried about coyotes, but I ain't worried about giving a mother bear and her cubs, and I don't want to have to shoot at it. I don't want to have to try to kill it and then the cubs don't have a mother. I don't want no part of doing that. So I just don't do that. And my dear stands I got here in this forty acres the only but seventy fi one of those things could walk up and look down in at you. They're huge. So my wife is seeing one in the ditch. Terry's daughters seeing one acrossing the highway. One of the neighbors that come up here from the city's area that hunts here, him and his wife's seeing one. I was been seen so many times in my area here across the road coming into these woods here quite a while ago. Do you know a guy named Chad Lewis.
Speaker 2: I am very good friends with Chad Lewis. He is going to be headed down to the Van Meter Visitor Festival and Van Meter, Iowa next weekend. So I'm good friends to them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, yep, okay, I don't really know him. But he was doing this book tour thing, yep, and he came, well, i'm going to say the town. I don't care. He came to the little town of Black Deck, and he was at the nursing home or whatever, you know, doing his little book tour there. And I said, I'm going to go there. I'm gonna go there and listen to him talk about par paranormal and all that kind of stuff. And I want to tell him about the stuff I got going on here because I needed started reaching out to people that knew a lot more about it than I did at the time. So I waited tell everybody left. But as a crow flies, two miles west of here, there's another neighbor that's got a lot going on. But I never knew nothing about his stuff. He didn't know about me. So I said, well, I'm not going to talk when that Ron guys here. I'm not going to say nothing. And he started talking, and I said, Ron, I got the same thing you got going on, just exactly the same stuff. He didn't know about my stuff. I didn't know about his stuff, but I talked that Chad into coming out with me to my place there and we walked and was the river was fled at the time. We had to walk way out of our way. He walked out shaking his head. He had never seen so many good exit and structures that weren't wind blowing her and there's no humans out here places, and well, I'm going to do an exit or make a TV see Randy can find it. I don't even talk to the neighbors about it, and so so yeah, you can see if he remembers going back here in our town here with Randy Yagh asked him about it.
Speaker 2: Just just a few minutes here. So Chad Lewis is super respectable guy. He's very super honest. I've talked to him a ton, I've interviewed him, spent time with him. So you're saying he went out to your property, he checked it out, and he's shaking his head as he's walking out.
Speaker 3: That's creat he's seen so many Yes, he is, yep. And we had another guy with me. I think Pete Mollen he won Mister America and all that kind of stuff in the day, and I think he was with too. It was was it'an just me and chat. It was Pete Mollen too, and yeah, he come out here with me. He come out here and he walked out back in the state land and he's seeing those tps and stuff and he was shaking his head saying, this is really something.
Speaker 2: Now you're saying, you have a neighbor that also has weird stuff going on. I was going to ask you that question, so I'm glad you brought it up. So what kind of stuff is yes neighbor experiencing?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, he's he talks about dog man and he's got a family over liter he sees all the time. He talks about little people. I don't know nothing about no little people because I've never seen him before, So I don't know. I'm not gonna say he's making it up because he's an honest person. And I don't think he's making it up because he's got the same thing going on that I have going on here. And at the time, I didn't know nothing about his stuff. They never do a thing about it. So that validates him and my stuff for me and him, you know what I'm saying. Okay, so now this he didn't know about me and I didn't know about him.
Speaker 2: This is is a totally different can of words because now now you've got dog man and little people in this other area, big for society, who will be right back after these messages. It's thankfully you've only got bigfoot that you know on your area. But man, I would love to do oh man.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, I don't. I don't know about this little people, but you know that's moving my stuff all the time. I've never seen the sasquatch move it is that those little people do it. I mean, I don't know, but I've seen them sasquatches so many times. I'm assuming that's what's doing it. But I don't know because I've never seen them do it. But there's something we're doing it. It ain't no raccoon doing it. And where my little wooden blocks are or the red pre cut weed eater lions are, or my dice, there's never no food there ever, And they're moved every day. Sometimes they yeah, go ahead, go ahead. Oh I was gonna say, sometimes they move it a little bit, and if I wouldn't take a picture, I wouldn't notice it. Sometimes. Okay, here's one thing I gotta tell you, And maybe it's a coincidence. Sometimes I'll take the wooden blocks, then I'll put them in I call it Jesus cross, you know, like a cross that Jesus is on. I'll put two or three crosses like that. They are totally destroyed. I don't mean the blocks are broken in half and nothing like that. And these are just little blocks like an inch or so. But they don't seem to like them names. They put the dice in six sixty six.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, not all the time.
Speaker 3: But there's been time to come back to those dice are I'll put them in like two, three one, something like that, just different numbers. They'll change to the sixth sixty six. Now, maybe it's a coincidence, but I've had that several times.
Speaker 2: I'm not a fan of that for sure.
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm not either. And I didn't do no crosses today, But the other day I did. I made I made one big cross and come back the next day and there was no cross there. Now, the other day I made the wooden blocks into a heart, and they they laid a wiy stick in the middle of the heart. Now, last December, I'm back in the woods with John Badger's with me and we're back in the state line, way back in where I never really have taken him before. And he heard me say this. I said, hey, you guys, can you give me the knock and sound that you do just like so I acknowledged me. So let me know that you like what I'm doing, all the stuff I've been doing. And wasn't even a minute later we get knock, knock, knock, knock, space knock knock, knock, seven of them. Somebody told me, and morrise cold. That means hello. So there was snow on the ground, so we walked on a ways you know, didn't see nothing. The next day, I go back there by myself and I walked that land really good. I even got on other people's land, zagging back and forth. I'm not found. There was not one track. Now. Last year I shot a small deer. He dressed it out and I said, okay, you guys, here's the heart liver for you. I'm always in my stand at five thirty in the morning before any other hunter, whatever they're doing, is messing around. So I'm already settled in. Okay, I get to my stand, I look at my watch. It's twelve after five, and I said, oh my god, I'm here way too early, and it was almost ten blowout. I don't even know if I'm gonna last. So a little bit later, maybe by five thirty. I get a knock to the right of me. It was so loud. The whole skuy like echoed. It was loud, and it didn't really bother me. Then I get one to the left side of me. Then that hid bothered me. I said, oh my god, those sasquashes are here. I said, I better not get down. It's dark out. I'm not going to walk around into the dark. Then I get one in front of me. Walm wom bom. Three of them left, I mean the right, left and in front of me. On that day, I didn't I'd last to say about noon, I didn't see a deer. So I got out and I walked around one of those knock that knock and found was coming from. There was no tracks anywhere. Some deer tracks. That's it. So they they are not taking a stick and hitting a tree. I don't believe that for a seconds. I don't know how they're doing and what they're doing, but I know they're not doing that. I'm sure, no, I'm not going to mention no names, but I do want to say this. I want to say this, what kind of ear it's me in the Sasquatch world is these people that are kind of famous and they're out there talking and going making their five six thousand dollars whatever they're making. That's fine that they're getting that, and they're talking about sasquatch and they've never seen one, and they're trying to be this authority. They've never seen one, so they can't be an authority in it. They'd be like me telling people what your house looks like and I've never seen your house, and the same thing. I don't you know what I'm getting at question. I get it they're saying they're, oh, they're just a pleasure of blood animal bull kit. They are not that they are not. Then how can they say that so adamantly about that when they never seen one? Or the one guy that's really good with tracks, he's saying, and once I tell you what I'm gonna say, if I know what I'm talking about, and he's a good guy, I've talked to him on the phone before. He said, well, they got to have this much food just to saying this just many calories sustain light. Well, how does he know that? He's going by what grillas have to happen? They're not a grill, and maybe they don't have to have any calories. We don't know that, you know what I'm saying. Sure he should say if they are like an ape or regular animal, when they're that big, they would need this many calories to sustained light. But I don't know what they need. That would be more easy to take. But he's not saying it that way. There, I had to get that in there.
Speaker 2: That's all right, Randy, you go right ahead. Yeah, I have a so a few more questions. Have you ever heard anything like this? Maybe sounds like a whoop or any other sounds like that?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, I've had grawls at me. I've had whoops at me. I've have logs thrown at me in the in the river. Yeah, I've had I got recorded to that stuff.
Speaker 2: You do. Okay, are those available for publication as well? Probably?
Speaker 3: No, they're on my recorder. Nope, I never shared them with nobody.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, Randy, Wow, Okay, that's that's incredible.
Speaker 3: Doug Hicheck's recording engineer, took them all my recording and put them in a file for me, so I have them. Okay, cool, Yeah, I got yeah, I got okay, I got something else to tell you, all right, Two years ago I finally said yes to this. Doug hi Trick's recording engineer guy. His name is Adam. They brought eight cameras out here, but they weren't trail cameras. Maybe you know about this. They weren't trail cameras. There were regular security cameras. And they did a thousand feet of extension court and a thousand feet of Wi Fi cable to the cameras, and they put them out in the woods out here in the location. Did you know about that? And they were on twenty four hours a day and if you were linked up to it, you could watch them twenty four hours a day.
Speaker 2: I mean, I hadn't heard that specifically, but I don't have a lot of time to be watching stuff either because I'm doing the podcast. But yeah, tell us all about it, though, please.
Speaker 3: Well, they did that, and they had them all set up there, and the one wasn't through the I cloud. But Doug seeing three of them walk by the camera and said he was so happy about it. And excited. He said, he broke out down in tears. Oh my, I got lots of orbs. You just see these orbs. They are not flies, and they are massive orbs. I got orbs, Doug, really is a don't know what to make of this. It's really something. I got orbs that are it's like a massive orbs coming out of the ground, coming back down into the ground, thwirling around, going straight, going up and down going. It's really something else. Yeah, I got them. Those were kind of recordings. I've saved them. I got another recording. It was about a three second maybe even a two second video. I was fat squatched walking by the camera with an orb behind it. So I took a still a screenshot of it. I stopped the thing, took a screenshot of it, and I have that. It's if you get on my little page or I had George Workman and his wife come from Ohio because they heard about this place, and he said, rand you got so much going on here, you need to get a little page or something, keep your pictures in order make it a private one. So that's the head that's the head picture of my little private page. It's called Randy's Bigfoot research. Okay, so anybody can get on it. I just have to, you know, invite them to it or accept them. And then what you're going to see on there is all the structures. You're going to see the new structures that I find. You're going to see how the little blocks are and the little gifting that I do, and how they move it and how I move and how it's changed, and the y sticks they gave me. Did I tell you I got forty deer Yeah? I told you about the forty deer skulls.
Speaker 2: You said there was a gifting situation that was going on where be left in the deer stands, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, they'll I'll come to my deer stand and there's an eight there'll be an like a six point buck or an eight point bucks sending on my deer stand. Wow. Or I'll be walking down a trail, come back an hour later on the same trail back in the woods and there's a there's a spike buck skull laying there. And the thing about the all these deer skulls is there's no true marks on them, not not a one. They're perfect. One time I came to one of my deer stands, and there's a beaver skull on my deer stand, the little one you know with the buck teeth that keeps coming out.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 3: Now, the other two guys that hunt back there, they only go back there a week before deer hunting and make sure their stands good and their stand is on the on the line, on the fence line. They don't even go in the woods. Now, you've got time for a really weird story. And I've had I got witnesses with me on this one. Abso okay, I got me John Badger, Mike Cross, I got that wrote the book, and Terry sun Tanner, he's like thirty one. Now. Anyways, I'll try to make it short because they can be long. We're at the original TV. There's original TV back there. It's a big one. And Mike says, man, look at that TV. I says, Mike, you know that TP's one that's in the book. He goes, oh, yeah, I'm gonna have to Yeah, what you've got to remember this now at the original T they wanted me to take them to go north and then cross the beaver damn to get to the theater swamp Aerry. They've never been back in there, and that's where I was back in there, and they said my name and all that. I mean when I got to the house, but they followed me. But anyways, you got to remember this. Now, at the original TV, about twenty five yards you could see the fence line, the clearing and the fence line, and about twenty five yards to the west you can see a bunch of pine trees. Okay, remember that, don't forget about that. Or at the original TV. Okay, they want me to take them north. Then I could walk those woods in the nighttime. Even though I feel weird, I know the woods really good. But anyway, they want me to take them north. We got to walk to get to there. And suppose we have to walk a half mile through the woods to get to the river to cross the beaver Dam. So if I get about seventy eighty yards from that teb they're follow me, and I come across these two square holes. They're about a foot and I have wide long and a foot and have wide and about eight inches deep, two of them right together. No trees fell over and look out a place because they're perfectly square. So I'm go on my hands and he's looking at them well, this is weird. I say, look at this. We're all looking at it. But I get all the leaves out of them and stuff, and there was a little snow on the ground whatever. I don't know what they are. So we get up and I'm I'm not a normal sixty four year old, and you can tell I got lots of energy. Twenty year olds can't even keep up with me in the woods. So I'm trying to slow my paste down, but I'm getting We walk quite a ways and all of a sudden, I said, oh my god, you guys now, don't forget the fence line and the pine trees. Oh my god, I'm excited. You got to see this teepee here. I never knew this was here. This is really something. They finally get up with me, and they're excited about it. In fact, Mike's inside of the book writers inside the teepe. We're taking pictures of him, we're videotaping it and all that stuff. And it's getting to be like quarter to five, you know it's going to get close to dark. We get done with all that excitement. I say, you sure, you guys want to keep going? We got a ways to walk. You get to the river, and I said, once we get over there, we got to walk back, so we'll be walking in the dark. And I said, no, no, let's let's let's not do that. So none, we got to walk south, and we got to walk through those pine trees. And it takes us a little bit to get to those pine trees. When you get to them, we get up to the fence line, we go west and we got about a mile and we get home. Those guys all leave. I'm looking at my my video and my pictures of that new TP that I'm excited about. Guess what we weren't at no new TP. We're at the original TP. Really, yeah, Now what happened there? I can't even put a finger on. I went back the next day and my tracks and their tracks in the snow go north, They didn't go a little ways and then circle around and be back at the original TEP and our eyeballs never seen the pine trees or the fence line. But then when we left what we thought was at a new TP, we had to walk quite a way to get to the pine trees. But the original TV's only twenty five not even twenty five yards from the pine trees of the original Tepe. I cannot put my finger on it, which somebody explained to me what happened, because I don't it was it's weird. But now after that happened to me and I got to thinking about it, there has been times and I've been back there all of a sudd and I get this sense so that I don't know where I'm at, And I got to use the compass and I know where I'm at back there, and I feel everything feels strange to me in that area. And there's a native guy, he's part of the s RA A Chris Sam. His name is that one area there. He does not like being there. It really freaks him out, he says. And that's the same area where we are at. But what do they do to us? You've got any answer to me on that one? How did they put a new tip there? But we were at the original TV, but we really weren't because our tracks went north and there was snow on the ground. They didn't put that in our minds. But the camera, when I'm looking at my video, I can see that we're at the original TP and I can see the fence line. That's where I knew we were at the original TP. I see the fence line, Yeah, I know it. That's why I does skin walk a ranch to the north HEREA.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean I would be very cautious walking around that property by my for sure.
Speaker 3: Like man, dude, yes, you get a dreaded feeling. I was out there today. I walked out there today by myself. John Badger was with me yesterday, and we found a good track line.
Speaker 2: Big for society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: Of course, you know, we don't have no cast in suffering. And it was kind of raining yesterday and all that, and I'm all of that stuff, and so we're walking back there and we found one six inches long, five inches wide at the heel and about seven steps about six feet apart in the woods. It was in the moss area right there, so it stepped. We couldn't even put an indentation or whatever it is dent in that word stepped. And it was down there about a good four or five inches. So it was a heavy one. And there was a really good structure right by it. I don't know that has anything to do anything, but there was.
Speaker 2: So Randy, you got any more questions I do have. Well hot, let's say two okay, okay, So the first one is, can you tell me you mentioned really quick at the beginning that you've heard something that sounds like the Sierra sounds on your property.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, I have. Okay, Now, we got this trailerhouse in our yard, and a lot of my band guys are not from here. They might be from Florida or what real road guys, you know, because we're actual roadmand And one of them was Chris, guitar player, and that he could stay in the trailerhouse because when we have a week off or so, they can't go back to wherever they're from, Florida or whatever, and they come back again, so they stay in that trailerhouse. About three or four in the morning, he was out smoking his cigarettes and stuff on the picnic table, and he come in the house. And he was in the morning about eight, you know, come in the house. He was he was white sheet, like a sheet. Wait. He was scared. He said, Randy, something went through your yard. It was huge, had red eyes, and it said he sounded like the Tasmanian devil. He said, that's what it sounded like. He said, I'll never set out there again and it making some kind of garbled, weird sound like he was talking. So I think he's just joking with me and making that up. About a month later, everybody's gone. My yard light's not working. But we get woke up about four in the morning, our windows open to two of them walking through the yard making this like I can kind of do it. It sounds dumb, but I can kind of do it, like we're you going on doing like that. There was two of them. They were like talking to each other, going through a whole yard, and I was telling Jim Heab from the s RA about it. He said, Randy, I had never heard about the Sierra Sound. Go to the Sierra Sound. Is that what you heard? I looked exactly to a tee exactly. It's a match. Is it totally perfect?
Speaker 2: That? That's intense?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is. I know.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Last year Samantha was on the SRA, was up here and they were up past Kellyer. They were gonna do a little researching up there, and Samantha was here at the house cleaning. My wife, Terry was up at Oak Island that's on Lake the Woods, forty miles across the lake. She was working there for the summer. That's why a lot of times I was home by myself and she's here cleaning the house, and I was up going to go up to meet those guys. What they were doing there. All of a sudden, I get a phone call and Samantha says, Randy, you got to get back here. I got all this disoriented outside and everything was really weird, and I felt like I was being watched. And I said, well, I can't come right the second. Here's what you do, and she heed a two knocks. That's the end of the year. I said, go out to center of the deck and talk to him, tell them who you are, tell them you mean no harm in your friendly and all that stuff. And she did that, and she got two more knocks at her. So there's another one for you.
Speaker 2: And this is all going on current day right now. This stuff is going on time.
Speaker 3: Yet all the time. This is not like IM nothing against anybody that's good that they've had. It's not like, oh I had a glimpse of something twenty years ago. I'm I'm pretty sure it was what. No, this is My sightings are a double a class, and every time I've seen him, I'm not trying to see him. That's when I get my really good sightings. I'm not trying to see him now. I've had some medicine man come here from Nima, Minnesota, on the Red Leg Reservation and two of his friends. He doesn't really want to come back here Nomore, it's too weird for him. I had another one of his Indian guys come here, and we were back at the firing, me and Tanner waiting for him. His name is Kip Perkins. And he got to my yard and he started walking back. It was dark out and he turned around. I don't know what really happened to him. He turned around, went back in his car, went back into Black Duck and called me the Randy. You got to come get me. Come meet me at your house there. I can't walk back there by myself. Something scared the heck out of them, and so that happens. Okay, two years ago, the s RA was here. Two guys camped in one part of the forty acres one corner another two guys that's Andy from the BFRO he used to be I don't know his last name, and his son and the other corner of the of the forty acres, and then Todd and another guy camped in the middle on one of my trails, and then Mike the book writer stayed in that trailerhouse well the week before that. Every day when I was out there doing my gift, and I'd say, okay, you guys, I got some friends coming here. They're harmless, they're they're good guys, but I want you to scare them mess them up. I said that every day and guess what happened. Andy and his son Friday night, something walking back by their tent, hitting their tent, and they said it was smelling really bad. They were too scared to get out in the look the next corner. Saturday morning, about five, I have thirty six in the morning. They heard him. Well, when they got up, the one guy said to the other guy, did you have your breakfast? And the other guy said, no, I thought you did. Well. Something went in the cooler un last year cooler, took the lid off, put the lid on the table, and went through all their stuff. Okay, now I took those guys back in the state land. They're walking with me, this Andy guy and his son. It's about hundred feet from us. And I didn't realize they had a sense of something was watching them. And there's these ravens. I have to tell you about ravens too. Ravens have something to do with sasquash. But anyways, we had these ravens circling us, and they kept following us and circling us. And I told the other guy said, listen here, I can sound like a raven. So I kind of did my raven call. And when I did that, there was a sasquash about fifteen feet from that. Andy and his son got up and walked off. They've seen it with their own eyes, walk off. It was that black one. So we get back. Guess what. Something went in my house when the door was locked and took a stick of butter. I took the wrapper off the stick of butter and stuck it on my refrigerator door. Now, how does that happen? I don't do that. I don't do that. There's nobody home. My door is locked. And Saturday night, okay, Saturday evening, another sash crotch was seen crossing in front of that Andy and his son, and then about four in the morning Sunday morning, Todd the guy was camped in the middle with another guy in another tent. Something went by their tent, slap on the side of their tent, but they also heard wings flapping. They said, they got so scared that this todd guy, he's kind of the head of the s R now kind of put his head into this under his sleeping bag. And then it came back a couple of minutes later, wings flapping again, hitting their tent. They did not get out and look. And so Sunday morning, me and Mike were standing an the yard by my house here and I said, hey, let's walk down the defence line there and going to the woods there where that Andy sena going to the woods there, And I didn't figure we'd see anything, and we didn't, So we come back to my pickup. Guess what happens. A raven flies out of the wood where we just came from, gets lower than the tree tops, gets about ten feet from her head and covers there and staring at me and Mike and looking at us directed in an eye. Then it turns around and flies back in the woods. Now that is not normal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not normal. Wow, that is weird.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of times I'm back in the woods by myself and I'll have two or three Ravens circling me and flying me. Now, I'm not saying I believe this. I'm just going to tell you something that was told to me. You know, Robin McCrae, Yes, Robin Haynes, Yes, yes, Okay, of her, Well, she was on that Bobby Dizzel show the other day and she's talking and I don't know her, but she's got she's talking about. She's got a lot of the same stuff happening to her that I have here, a lot of the same stuff. So I wanted to talk to her, get her insight on what's going on here. And we talked about ravens. She said that sasquatch can see through Raven's eyes. That's why they follow you. And I don't know about that, but it would make sense because that's what's happening here. And I told her I want to get to the next level with them. I mean, they're listening to me, they're doing a few little things I asked them for, ask them to do and all that stuff. But I have not got a name, and I try every day, but I'm not getting that. And I can't do that mind speak thing. I don't know nothing about that. Now, do you know about the sheet squatchers.
Speaker 2: I've never met them, but I know of them. Yeah, you know of them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you believe in a remote vieing Randy, you know, I don't know what, but they doesn't remote doing here?
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, I know I know of it. I've never looked into it, and so I don't have a yay or nay about it. But we can continue with the cover.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, yeah, either do I. They they've seen twenty of them here, they said. And then when they were remote dolling, I was back in the woods. They didn't even know I was back in the woods, and they told me they've seen me, they said, exactly where I was at. Now, could it be an educated guest? I guess it could be, But they don't know these woods here, right, So sure, I don't know about that. Yeah, But they spent five days here. Oh really, they spent five days here with Jason Kenzie. You know him?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he's is he the gentleman who does the all the documentaries.
Speaker 3: Searching kind of makes the joke about it, but he's still good guy. Oh yeah, make fun laughs And yeah, yeah, Jason, he was here for five days too.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, cool.
Speaker 3: The same thing with him, and he's never seen so many structures and so much time. And they got some some houls at them. He did one of his I don't usually let people do all that knocking and all that, but he did one of his houls one night about eleven thirty twelve o'clock, and he got an answer back to really awful selling the thing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The last question that I have in my mind right now is have you ever looked to see and done any research about is there anything about your specific area or region that could explain all this weird stuff happening in the Bigfoot, dog Man, little people, all that stuff.
Speaker 3: You know. I haven't, but I think I need to go to the courthouse and find out what used to be here, go back as far as I can go. I think you should what I need to do.
Speaker 2: I think that would just want to do it.
Speaker 3: I know it's easy to do. Just go there and do it.
Speaker 2: Well, that might explain what's what's going on.
Speaker 3: Really, you know it might be. No, there's a not a lot of time, but there's time. Back in a state line. I'll come across a mound and I can see that. There's a hole in another side of it, and it is maybe seven six seven feet long, and there's no trees there. So I've always wondered about that, and I'm not going to sit there and dig it up. But it doesn't seem right. What is this mound here? It seems weird.
Speaker 2: It's on your land.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not going to state land.
Speaker 2: Can you define what you mean by state land?
Speaker 3: Just? Oh, Minnesota, like our land is private land. This forty acres is private, but then Minnesota owns land too, they call it state land. That's what I mean, my lap.
Speaker 2: They just have random state land.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have random sections of land. Yes, So like by the Black Tig River, there's about eight thousand acres of state land that the Minnesota owns. You can't build on it or do anything. You can drive round on it and all that stuff and the yeah, and you don't got to get permission. You can just go on it.
Speaker 2: It sounds like you came across potentially some kind of Indian burial, a mound or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I don't know either because well, a couple of years ago in a little creek it's called Spring Creek. I'm digging around there. I'm just because I want to try to find some arrowheads, and I've never followed. I found a shark tooth. Now, that isn't that weird?
Speaker 2: That is that is pretty weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dog told me it's a shark tooth. That's getting it from him. I never eased that's a shark tooth.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 3: The other day I phoned some petrified wood in that in that river hunker, petrofyed wood. I don't know petrified wood petro by itself in a hundred years or is it really old? I don't know that part.
Speaker 2: Hmmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right. I need to look up what's what's how far? I can go back in the Cony records see what he used to be here.
Speaker 2: I think you'll be very surprised if you do a little bit of digging to see a man who knows what could have happened on your property and even your neighbor's property back in the day. You know, that could really experience.
Speaker 3: I say, go for it, man, Well I am gonna go. Yeah, I'm gonna go for it. Yeah, I just go to go to Mimigi and I mean it's I think they'll even help you look stuff up and give you the books and need to look it up.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Oh, Randy, what and what an incredible story. And it sounds like y'all have the resource area where we'll put the book from Mike in there so people can read more about, you know, things that have happened in your area and kind of flush out your story a little bit. I believe too. But wow, Mike, sorry, Randy, thank you for sharing all this story with me. This is incredible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's one thing I'm going to tell you. There have been times that we've been sett into the fire ring, me and in the two or three of the people there that want to come here, and we'll have a real scream at us, really terrible selling. And this is a new rule I'm giving people. I let come here, what they'll do right away, get up the flashlights, looking around. Then it's it's gone. So my new rule is if people are going to be with me and that happens, don't move, Just sit there and keep talking like we don't hear it, and maybe we'll get leave you in more action exactly. Coyote and a wolf and a cougar when we're sitting on that fire ring and the olden they're not going to come up there and then scream at us. No, it's not that's not going to happen. And we've got logs through at us in the crik and it's not a beavertail slap. I know what that is, right right? I get to keep telling you more? Do you tell me if you want me to stop?
Speaker 2: So, how about this, I'll do. We'll do one more question. Has there ever been a time when you're out in the woods where it has been so intense where you're like, I wish I could get out of here right now.
Speaker 3: Yes, it has been some of those times when and it didn't dawn on me at the time before I've ever had that where we thought we were at a new TV. Yeah, there's been times in my stomachs in a not and everything. I'm sitting back there and I don't even recognize where I'm at that the times that that has happened. Sure, And I have to lucky. I have my I have a compass. Oh, I got one more thing I got to tell you. Okay, I have a compass on me. I got two more things I got to tell you. Then I'll stop, all right. And I got picture too Okay, I had all this weird stuff going on here. The SRA was getting a little bit worried for us here, so they got me a gipped about five or six of those scarry cameras, so I pull and they'll go right to my email, you know, to Wi Fi and all that. So I had one in the bedroom looking out the bedroom window facing east. One morning, all of a sudden, my phone goes off from that camera and I look at it. Oh my god, Terry, you've got to see this. Here there's a dog, but you can see through it. The dog is forming or it's unfore. I can see through the body. I can see the outline of the legs and the tail and the face. It looks like a husky or a German shepherd. But I can see through it. And I said, oh my god, Terry, you got to see this. You can see through this dog. It's forming here. But it set the camera off though, and then all of a sudden it goes off again. When I'm ready to hand the camera or the phone to Terry to look at it, I said, oh, one off again. I look at it. There's a sat squatch in my phone from that camera. It is massive huge. I said, oh my god, Terry, we got a sasquatch right out here from that camera. I go ready to handle the phone to see that, and my phone goes ye, just like that, Oh my phone went dead. I plug it in. It comes on seventy five percent charge, and no, sat squash. It's not in my it's not and it's not even on the SD card of the camera. Totally gone. But the dog thing is just still there. I'll send you that picture when you get off the phone. I'll send you Okay. And another time, I'm back in the woods, back in that state land where farther back in right, I don't usually take people, and I come across the pilot crap. It's about two feet long. It looks like it come out of an elephant. It is huge. But there's straw lying all down in the woods. A how does straw get back in the woods. It doesn't get back in the woods. And the only person that builds straw around here is about a mile and a half north of our house, and there's no way straw is going to come from there all the way back to the woods, about three miles back into the woods anyways, And there's a bunch of red willows busted over, and I said, oh my god, I gotta take a picture this year. I take a picture of it. My phone goes dead again, just like that. I get home. So my phone is dead. I get home, get it charged up. There's no picture on there. I go back because I'm gonna take a picture of that crap again, because it's big. It's all gone, it's not there. But guess what I found when you bail, hey or let they do? Now you know what? You know what round bails are? I'm sure you do from Iowa, the big round bales of hay or straw.
Speaker 2: No, sure, yeah?
Speaker 3: And then they w it's wrapped with that white island webbing. Well, how did this happen? I found that white island webbing and wrapped around a tree back in the woods. What yes, yep, yep, how does that happen? How about this one here? I got our John Dear lawnmower. It's a big one, but all will's wheel back wheels turn, but it's not zero turn. It's still got a steering wheel to four twenty five. Yeah, I'm mowing the lawn. Our lawn is big. I park it up by the house, Faith and East. It's not on no heel or nothing. You can't push it because it's got the hydrostatic transmission. I go in here and eat something, come back out there. It's seventy five yards away face the north and south. How'd that happen? I go on a new garager and there's seven finger streaks all the way across the garage. Here's another one. Me and Tanner cut a little trail to the crick just a little one. Maybe it's like twenty yards through there for the bunch of brushes down. I had Tanner pile all the brush and some little trees and stuff in one nice pile back in the woods. I come back the next day. All that brush was taken out and piled across my four wheel trail about four feet up. I couldn't get through there. All I did was laugh. I laughed at it. So if you guys got me on this one, there's no human coming back. They're going to do that. Nobody knew I did all that cutting. So I have stuff like that happening here all the time.
Speaker 2: Thank goodness. Your story definitely isn't done. It's just getting bigger and bigger every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now you know why the beginning of this and this is all happened. I got to reach out to somebody. I got to talk to somebody and knows what's going on there. Oh yeah, that's why I started. And that's why that book was written, because now he wants to write a second book because there's so much. It's ongoing all the time.
Speaker 2: It didn't.
Speaker 3: It ain't just like one thing and then it's not no more. It's always going on.
Speaker 2: And another unique thing about your story is that you've mentioned so many different people that have come to your property and experienced weird things. So you could do like I could do like five more episodes asking like talking to these other people and be like is this true? And there's so many more people that I could like. It's it's wild, Like it's very unique. It's awesome.
Speaker 3: Reach out to John Badger, he'll talk to you. Okay, here yesterday when we found that track line, Yeah, he'll talk to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Randy, incredible story.
Speaker 3: We reach out to Mike Wast the book writer, He'll talk to you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna definitely check out this book next.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's why Wild Randy keep me in the loop. I think I'm already in that group that you mentioned, your research group. But yeah, keep me.
Speaker 3: I thought you were that. Yeah, I thought, because I recognize you name. When I seen that little pools, I said, well I've had lots.
Speaker 2: Of Yeah, totally, it makes sense. But oh man, thank you so much for coming on tonight. And I have a feeling we might be we might be checking in maybe a little bit later to get an update. But wow, this is some wild stuff Randy, and hopefully our our paths crossed someday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe you need to see it. Come to northern Minnesota one one weekend.
Speaker 2: Hey, not that far away from Iowa, so we'll see.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, thanks a lot.
Speaker 2: You have a good night, sir.
Speaker 3: Yep. Bye.
Speaker 2: Please take a minute to help out the show by subscribing on YouTube, making sure you hit the bell so you don't miss any notifications, and share the episode on YouTube with a friend. Also, if you're listening to us on a podcast, thank you so much. Make sure that you're subscribed, share the show with a friend. Really, it's all about sharing the show wherever you can. If you've had a bigfoot encounter related to the following, or know someone who has, please reach out to me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com or pass on my email. Here's the list. If you've had any encounters in Oregon, which I'm sure there's probably a few of you out there, please feel free to reach out immediately. You can use email Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. A special thank you to all the Bigfoot Society, Patreon and YouTube channel members. It's your support that helps keep the show going and I extremely appreciate it. If you want to join in the fun, you can join over at patreon dot com forward slash the Bigfoot Society. I'll see you there, and again, thanks for listening.