Speaker 1: Erica didn't choose this man. She didn't choose this.
Speaker 2: Imagine sitting there in your house and you find out from Twitter or I don't know, a text or a phone call or at your husband was just shot in the neck for the entire world to see on social media at a public, public event. I can't imagine that. I know you can't either. Then you got to go through this, and you got a bunch of absolute lunatics sending her emails. You did it, comments, tweets, Fuck you, fuck you, go fuck yourself, you demonic, fucking scum.
Speaker 3: Imagine if you had spent years as a professional political commentator saying that there was something really, really big, incredibly nefarious at the heart at the core of the Epstein files, and then using that platform to popularize yourself, to get yourself into the position to be the deputy director of the f and have the power to go after those people in those files, and then doing nothing about it, gas lighting your audience about it, and then having the audacity to come out and to condemn Candace Owens because she doesn't believe the narrative about how her friend was murdered in front of all of our eyes and mind you. Part of the reason she doesn't believe that narrative is because, in part that investigation has been at least discussed at length by your former boss, Cash Patel, who has demonstrated time and time again that he is a disreputable, dishonest human being, and yet you're going to condemn her. I'll tell you my read of it was that Dan Bongino was using his defense of Erica Kirk to actually scream at and curse out his detractors, the people who haven't fallen for his bullshit. Moving forward, and why is Candace Owens once again in the crossairs of a cancellation mob, A highly paid, a highly orchestrated, highly organized cancelation mob, in my opinion, Well, because she dropped a trailer yesterday where she's going to be doing a series on the background of Erica Kirk.
Speaker 4: President Trump says that Kirk has died after he was shot from a nearby building after.
Speaker 3: Being shot at Utah Valley University.
Speaker 4: The great and even legendary Charlie Kirk is dead.
Speaker 5: The cries of this widow will echo around the world like a battle cry.
Speaker 6: Everyone believes differently, so if someone's acting weird don't read into that.
Speaker 7: Zionists, the Prime Minister of Israel all lied through their teeth about Charlie kirk.
Speaker 6: Kerr operation was in Constanta, the epicenter of Romania's trafficking scandal.
Speaker 5: We are in conversations that have with a fifteen year old I'm gonna touch your butt.
Speaker 7: Eight point six million dollars to their own shell company.
Speaker 8: What is going on in Upendheid? Tell me never do something that you don't want on the front page of a newspaper.
Speaker 3: And before I give you my opinion on that series and the work that Candas Owns is doing, let's just go through some of these attack at Graham Allen says that he's convinced Candas Owns is a demon. I'm not so sure if Candiss Owns is merely a demon. I think the devil gave her blah blah blah. Steve Dee says what Candis Owns is doing is the most wicked and satanic thing that has ever come from the online right. Catt says, just so you know, Candias Owens is pure evil. She's a demon straight from the bowels of hell. Natalie Jane, I don't know Candas Owns is a demon from the pit of hell on han shanity. Candis owns is a genuine demon. I got three Engelman. Whether you are a Cannis fan or not, this is evil. And of course James Lindsay piles on saying Candas is evil. So I think that there might be a talking point that's been released. Call me crazy, but when everybody starts calling her an evil demon, demonish evil, evil demon, demon, demon evil, I think there might be a talking point that went out.
Speaker 1: Here's that's the.
Speaker 9: Truth that no one has ever wanted to say for the entirety of the past decade, and that is Candace Owans has This is the biggest kept secret inside the conservative movement.
Speaker 1: Candace Owens has been the biggest thorn in the side.
Speaker 9: Diva absolute nightmare, wrecking ball to the entire conservative movement behind the scenes for the past decade.
Speaker 1: That's the truth.
Speaker 3: That's Graham Allen, a person I've never heard of, obviously letting the cat out of the bag that Candice Owens has been a real problem for kan Ink. Yeah, we know, Well, that's why we like her so much.
Speaker 10: Candace Owens, as you may have heard me refer at the top of the show, is an evil, twisted human being.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 10: The reason I say that today is because Candace has spent the last several months attacking the widow of Charlie Kirk, Erica Kirk. It took her just a few two days after Charlie's sick murder in order to start casting aspersions at Turning Point, USA. People who work there all the way up to the highest levels, up to and including Erica Kurrent.
Speaker 3: And Shapiro obviously calls her an evil twisted human being and his I think former boss Jeremy Boring had this to say.
Speaker 1: JD.
Speaker 5: Vance is a unique figure in my lifetime in American politics because he is he plays it incredibly close. I don't know and I think very few people know what jdvans, what his actual political north start is. Tucker Carlson claims him when he says Marjorie Taylor Green, JD. Vance and I will change the foreign policy or can change the foreign policy of this country. That's one side claiming JD Vance. Did they actually have a claim on Jdvance. I don't know that they do. One has to look at the fact that JD has apparently a very close relationship with Tucker, that he has not repudiated Tucker as Tucker's rhetoric has gotten more and more and more outside of any traditional American conservatism, and ask themselves why does JD remain so close to Tucker?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 3: Now, why would I end this with a clip of Jeremy Boring talking about Tucker Carlson and his relationship to JD. Vance and whether or not JD Vance is actually part of Tucker Carlson's political project. Well, the reason I'm playing these and they may seem as if they're disconnected, is that this is all the same fight. This is all the same proxy war. If you look at all of those people who are attacking Candie Owns, like literally all of them, what do they all have in common. They've got a couple differences of opinion on certain topics, domestic policy, things of that nature, But when it comes to our greatest ally and making sure that Israel is always a top priority, they all agree. Interesting interesting symmetry there, right, And the truth is that the smear merchants, the paid for propagandists who have been attacking Tucker Carlson are also smear merchants being paid for to attack Candie Owans. And the reason I believe that is because no two people have done more damage to US Israeli relations over the past couple years on the right wing than those two, and it's really not even close. So are they all marshaling their forces and having the exact same talking points at the exact same time because they're genuinely just standing up for Erica Kirk, who most of them probably never even met or knew, Or is it more probable that this is just another attack vector by which they might be able to smear and hopefully get people to stop paying attention to Candis Owans and Tucker Carlson. I would argue it's clearly the latter now. Setting that aside, which I think is the real major story behind all this is that this is a proxy war over foreign policy, really and sovereignty. I'm of two minds on what Candie Owans is doing with this expose series about Erica Kirk. I've seen more than enough to be convinced that Erica Kirk has not been forthright or fully honest on multiple occasions over the past six months since her husband was assassinated.
Speaker 1: That's just a fact.
Speaker 3: And seeing as she stepped in to be the CEO of turning Point USA. Certainly she deserves additional scrutiny that would I would be very cautious about ever levying against a widow. All that being said, I have not seen evidence that is even close to a smoking gun as to her having foreknowledge or as to her being a participant in a plot to take out her husband. And for that reason, I have not participated in the attacks against her other than doing I think one episode about her ever. And the reason for that is despite the fact that that was the most viewed episode I've ever done eight hundred thousand views. Basically every other YouTuber on Earth, if they were to have their biggest episode to ever do almost a million views on a topic, everyone will tell you the key thing to do in that moment is to double and triple down. Basically, to just run that well until it's dry. Just keep hitting that topic because obviously the algo likes it. Obviously you're good at at covering that angle of things, and people are going to tune in, You're going to grow your channel, You're gonna make more money.
Speaker 1: Da da da da, And I stopped. I stopped right after.
Speaker 3: And no, it's not because I got the call it's because it makes me uncomfortable because I don't like to drag people through the mud if they're if they're undeserving of that. And as I said, while I am convinced that Erica Kirk has lied on important things when it comes to the assassination of her husband, and that is unforgivable, as far as I'm concerned, I am equally unconvinced that she was actually a participant in the assassination. That doesn't mean that it's not possible. It means that I haven't seen evidence that proves it. And for that reason, I just feel as if like to go and do a series about someone involved in this case implies an extraordinary level of involvement, because otherwise this just doesn't feel justified. So that's really where I've come down on this is that my belief is this. I believe that Candace Owns is convinced that Erica Kirk was either involved or she believes that she is a really, really bad person perhaps, you know, honeypot that type of analysis. And Candace Owens is obviously privy to additional information that has not been made public yet that I'm not aware of, So I have to take that seriously. But the way I view it is that if I had a friend who was assassinated and his wife was under attack from all angles for months on end, my instinct would be to defend her, like to the end of the earth. And if you guys are wind all the way back to the first month after the assassination, that's exactly what I did. I was like, this lady's stepping up. She seems to be, you know, just infused with the Holy Spirit, and I was very impressed. I got that one wrong, for sure. So my read of things as of now is that Canda Zones is convinced that Erica is either a involved or b just a deeply, deeply bad bad person, because if she's if neither of those things are true, then there is no excuse for Candisons doing a series about the wife of her friend after he was murdered. So let's go through some of the evidence that Candis Oons has presented as to why I think she may actually feel that way.
Speaker 12: This is the shocking part in this I don't have to put in allegedly because I have text messages from September eleventh, Tracy told friends that her daughter, possibly Erica's assistant was supposed to be at UVU on September tenth, but Tracy had a bad feeling about it. Wait Erica's best friend had a bad feeling about what was going to happen on September tenth, yep, and so she stopped her daughter, Eric's assistant from going. Tracy had a divine intuition that her daughter should not go to UVU, but she didn't share that.
Speaker 8: With Erica about maybe maybe she should have said her husband shouldn't have gone to UVU.
Speaker 12: Maybe if you would share that's your best friend. Does that sound right to you, guys? Is that tracking for you guys at all? Look, I don't know what's going on, but I know that it is not what they are telling us is going on.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 3: So that little tidbit from Candie owns about two weeks ago kind of went under the radar. People didn't take it very seriously. I think that there's this sinc possibility that that tidbit, basically I don't know if it convinced Candace, but certainly put her on the path of thinking maybe she had four knowledge. And let's be honest, if you have four knowledge, that means that you're involved, because if you had four knowledge and you didn't stop it, even if you're not a participant, that means that you're basically an accomplice. She's also gone through her entire history, and it's obvious that Erica Kirk has lied about her dating history, as she dated friends of R prior to her dating him, and she basically lied about having been, you know, in the marketplace. And it's obvious that she very much liked to date I guess you could say like powerful people and or athletes, and she was always kind of dating her way up and trying to use it as a power play to kind of advance her career.
Speaker 1: That's obvious.
Speaker 3: And then it's also obvious that after Charlie died, she takes on the CEO role. So certainly it does look as if that trend line stayed intact, which is not a very good look.
Speaker 12: On June nineteenth, Erica purged her Instagram of a lot of pictures, one hundred and twenty six posts she deleted, and I had wondered what drove that?
Speaker 8: Why would you delete.
Speaker 12: One hundred and twenty six posts off of your Instagram page?
Speaker 8: And when I did my master Timeline.
Speaker 12: I realized that this was the time when things were really heating up with Israel and Iran.
Speaker 8: I had mentioned that she in the past, and I had wondered to myself.
Speaker 12: If she had moved to do that after Charley beat bib Net and Yahoo in a debate and all of his Ionist thugs at the White House, and he had convinced Trump that he should have just say limited military not exercise a limited military operation in Iran which ends up being Operation Midnight Hammer. Well, I can now confirm that the date that Charlie went to the White House, went to the White House and went up like toe to toe with bib Net and Yahoo's and his thugs who wanted more action in Iran.
Speaker 8: And he won, was on June eighteenth.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm reading tea leaves here, so take it with a grain of salt. But the fact that she's now on the trail of trying to find out if essentially Erica Kirk's behavior or changes in behavior have some sort of symmetry or correlate to Charlie Kirk, her husband trying to prevent a war on behalf of Israel in Iran. Tells me that Candice Own actually agrees with my hypothesis that this is a proxy war over foreign policy. And this may be nothing, but this happened yesterday from Donald Trump.
Speaker 11: Come home and Christinoham our people that have been incredible the job they've done, and they take nothing but abuse. But you know, they're sort of.
Speaker 1: Pretty hardened to that.
Speaker 11: I think because they know they're doing the right thing. It just amazes me that there's not more support out there. It's just we actually have a silent support. I think it's silent. I think it's well, that's how I want. I got probably eighty five million. I wou'd say, say seventy eight million, seventy nine million. Take they cheated at this election too. It was just too big to rig, too big to rick.
Speaker 3: Does that look like the Donald Trump that you remember? And I'm not saying it's a body though, I'm saying, does that man have the energy the hootspa of Donald Trump, of campaign trail Donald Trump just a year ago?
Speaker 1: Answer is no.
Speaker 3: He looks like a beaten man, so much so that he went on to say that he won't be around forever.
Speaker 1: I don't know how long I'll be around.
Speaker 13: Got a lot of people gun informed me, don't I have, but I will not forget them.
Speaker 1: I'm never going to forget them.
Speaker 3: He sounds like he's really feeling the pressure of the job in a way that he has never seemed to be feeling it before. And as I covered on my episode last week when it came to the Epstein Files, there is the largest munitions and military build up in the Middle East that we have seen since two thousand and three, the Iraq War invasion, and there has been a constant beating of the war drums and a constant demand on Donald Trump that he takes us to war against Iran. And all of those same people, or maybe not all of them, but almost all of the same people in the opening montage of people tweeting saying Canis Owns is a demon, an evil and la la la la la, well, those are all the same people who are constantly being the war drums and demanding that Donald Trump bomb slash invade Iran. And I could be totally reading this wrong, but I'll just tell you my instinct on it. My instinct is that Donald Trump is being pressured in a way that he has never been pressured before. And this is a man who took a bullet to the ear nearly died. He seems more downtrodden today than he did in the weeks and months after that attack at Butler, Pennsylvania. That tells me something. It tells me that he is being attacked from all angles. And obviously, the similarity between these two narratives that I'm painting for you guys, is that these are both about basically threats upon Americans' lives if they don't go along with Israel's demands when it comes to a war with Iran. Charlie Kirk demanded it and prevented a wider war. He was then assassinated, and now Donald Trump looks as if he's under the gun himself.
Speaker 14: You've seen all been treated in Megan by some, not all by some.
Speaker 15: No, it's very irritating.
Speaker 1: It's unfair.
Speaker 15: They were coming after you after a turning point for among others.
Speaker 8: Show you a Dave Smith there.
Speaker 15: Dave Smith is allowed to imprecize Israel, what both sides.
Speaker 14: Of the Israeli though, No, you're not allowed to.
Speaker 1: It's even worse than that.
Speaker 14: Again, I just want to repeat for the fifth time, I love Israel, I want Israel to win, but my moral character is now being put into question, Megan.
Speaker 3: Now I'll get back to that angle on a little bit. I also wanted to cover the other justification that Cannie Owns might have for doing this expose on Eric Kirk. And we'll go to a friend of the show, Baron Coleman, lay out that part.
Speaker 7: Watch what happens. This is the moment he meets Erica frantzfitt. I think it's a month or two after this tax return is filed. After this tax return closes, after fiscal year twenty eighteen, the only three people listed, Bill Montgomery, Charlie Kirk, George Hamstra.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 7: Charlie and Bill pay themselves about eighty grand a year. That's a pretty good living for Charlie Kirk, who's like twenty one years old at the time.
Speaker 1: Twenty two.
Speaker 7: Maybe Now watch what happens The next year they go eleven million dollars. He meets Erica Franz Fey, We're at twenty eight million the next year.
Speaker 1: I mean, we.
Speaker 7: Didn't just double, we almost tripled, and we were already in the eight figure range.
Speaker 1: Now let's look at the filing.
Speaker 7: Not only did they triple, look what happened to their officers, directors, and key employees. We've added Mike Miller, Tom Sudeika, Tyler Boyer, Benjamin Johnson, Joshua Dafoe, Stacy Sheridan. When Erica Kirk enters the picture, remember she came by supposedly to interview. That was the story we've all been fed. I don't believe it. I think it was a setup from the beginning.
Speaker 3: So that's the honeypot angle. Obviously, his organization TPUSA goes from about a ten million dollar a year organization to a thirty million dollar a year organization right after he meets her. And then he also brings in a bunch of these people who were all now familiar with Boyer, et cetera, et cetera. And they're all extraordinarily extreme pro Zionists. And they are also all duplicitous and have not been forthright or honest or open at least about what happened on the day of the attack and also the aftermath therein. So my opinion is this, I think that Candis Owans is convinced it's either A or it's B that either Erica had foreknowledge and or she was involved and or the I mean less damning but equally insane potential or possibility that she in fact was put into Charlie's life with great intentionality, that she was in fact an asset or agent for a foreign power. Now, to be clear, I'm not saying either of those things are true. I'm saying I think that one of those has to be true in candiss Owan's mind for her to feel just in doing an expose about her friend's widow. Have you seen these prices? Of course, I'm talking about precious metals. Gold and silver have been on an absolute tar lately to keep breaking record after record, and of course there have been some pullbacks as of late, as is normal in any bull market. But if you want to learn why gold and silver prices have exploded and why they could continue to explode in twenty twenty six, then I've got the perfect guide for you. It's from my partners over at gold Co. They're an amazing company. They support Liby lockdown and I fully support them. So head over to Clint likes gold dot com to get your free twenty twenty six gold and silver kit. Big News Launching this month, gold Co is celebrating America's two hundred and fiftieth anniversary. With this special gift, a limited time bonus offare you can get up to ten percent free gold or silver, plus free storage and a free home safe with a minimum cash purchase. Go to Clint likes gold dot com for details. One more time. That's Clint likes gold dot com. And Candas's detractors will say, well, both of those possibilities are ridiculous, So you're an idiot to even give her the time of day. And I'm just gonna say, yeah, Well, I might take you guys more seriously if you didn't all lie to me in the mediate aftermath of the assassination of Charlie Kirk, Whereas all of the truthful information that I now know factually is true came from Candice Owens. So I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt because her track record is far superior to your own. And here's the thing. If we had a functioning FBI, which should be involved in the investigation, because this is a political assassination, This probably can't be handled at the state level, particularly when many of us believe that there was foreign powers involved. Well, if we had a legitimate federal police force, or investigating body that could handle this.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't need Canis OANs.
Speaker 3: Or Baron Coleman or Ian Carroll or me or anybody else that has covered this story over the past six months. You wouldn't need us because you would have a legitimate investigation that is being carried out with the only intention in mind of getting justice. But we don't have that, So this is what you're left with. That's not our fault, it's yours. And this is a great example of why I'm saying I lean towards trusting Canis Owan's judgment and not her detractors, because her detractors are pathological liars. And the reason I feel that way is well because it's true, but also because in this particular instance, the Hampton's debacle is so obviously not what they alleged it to be and closer to what Candice Owens has alleged it to be. Namely, the way they frame it is that Charlie called this event because he wanted to have basically debate prep This was not an argument over American Israeli foreign policy issues, or our relationship to Israel more broadly, or Israeli pressure. When it comes to his political organization. No, no, no, no, this was just them having a good spirited, you know, basically prep practice debate so he'd be better equipped when he goes on to college campuses. But that's not what it was. And in set Dylan's own words, he gives up the game. He basically says, well, one, he calls it heated. If you're doing a practice prep debate, it doesn't get heated. You're just basically going through the motions and trying to better formulate and going like, all right, if I say this, what do you think?
Speaker 1: Like? How does that come across?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 1: That's not what it was. He says.
Speaker 3: One particular issue that got heated between him and Seth was that Charlie said if you basically get off the plantation, they the Zionists, will destroy you. And he's lamenting that does that sound like debate prep?
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 12: The Hamptons, And here's what Seth Dylan had to say.
Speaker 4: The Hampton's meeting was a retreat called by Charlie. There was a claim that was made that an intervention was staged with Charlie where people pulled him into a room in a very aggressive manner, pressured and blackmailed him. Because they felt like he was straying away from his support for Israel.
Speaker 1: That was the claim.
Speaker 4: There was heated and spirited debate about the issue of Israel in the room, but it was debate that Charlie himself initiated, and he wanted to hear different perspectives on it, and so we.
Speaker 1: Voiced a lot of our perspectives.
Speaker 4: One of the things that I disagreed with him on was he said that, you know, there's if you're if you don't, if you're not sufficiently supportive of Israel, you you, it can be really ruined, ruinous for you in a position like his, if you criticize Israel at all, uh, they'll try to, you know, denigrate you and destroy you and call you names, call you antisemitic, et cetera, and it can it can ruin you. And I said, you know, yeah, certainly that's that's true, but it can also be very costly to stand up to those people.
Speaker 3: That sounds like a man who's venting, because that's the type of pressure he's under. And don't take my word for it. The very next day after the Hamptons, he goes on with Megan Kelly and he says this.
Speaker 14: I'm an American citizen. Yes, I want Israel to win. Yes I'm a Christian. But like some of them, mess and you saw it. You've seen all have been treated, Megan by some, not all by some.
Speaker 15: No, it's very irritating.
Speaker 1: It's been so unfair.
Speaker 15: They were coming after you after a turning point for, among other things, to show you a Dave Smith there. Dave Smith is a lot to imprecize Israel both sides.
Speaker 14: Though, No, you're not allowed to. It's even worse than that. Again, I would just want to repeat for the fifth time, I love Israel, I want Israel to win. But my moral character is now being put into question, Megan, not my decisions, not like hey, are you doing this? Is it smart or is it dumb? But no, I am a bad person if I do this and it's a I could go. I mean, you saw it, Megan. It was trending on Twitter, thousands of tweets and text messages.
Speaker 3: That is the very next day after the Hampton's meeting. Now, that's not a smoking gun saying that Israel was behind the assassination of Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 3: But I'll tell you what it is. It's proof that his inner circle was filled with israel First Zionists who were openly, openly challenging Charlie Kirk regularly on his basic unwillingness to go along with their program. And he was then assassinated in front of the world two months and all of those people, to a man or woman, lied lied about it, just to the end of the earth. Lied and lied and lied and lied. And that matters. Why does it matter. I don't know exactly what it means, but it matters because it means his inner circle was filled with fucking liars. There's a reason they lied, and we need to know what that reason was.
Speaker 7: A voice that purports to be Erica Kirk says the following quote, my husband's dead. Like I'm not trying to be morbid, but he's dead. And it puts life into perspective of how short life is and relationships and God puts people into your life for a reason, and it teaches you a lesson, it teaches them a lesson. So if you're going through a time where end quote that's where she pauses. She doesn't finish that sentence. That was odd enough, the callousness with which she spoke of her husband's shocking and instant public execution, and not even two weeks prior to the call was bad enough.
Speaker 1: But it's the next line that made.
Speaker 7: Me wander around my house wondering if this entire investigation isn't leading somewhere far darker and far more sinister than any of us imagine. Here are the next two sentences. These are the two sentences that woke me up at three forty three am this morning. These are the ones that wouldn't stop playing over and over in my head for hours while I tossed and turned in the middle of the night, desperately trying to go back to sleep.
Speaker 8: Quote, just lay it to rest.
Speaker 7: We are moving forward with Turning point two point h, with Charlie and our hearts, and that's what he would want. Turning point two point oh. I can't stop thinking about it. I cannot shake my opinion that Turning point two point H is the result of a meticulously planned and executed upgrade. Version one point oh was no longer able to support all of the intended upgrades. When BB called to offer the next line level package, TPUSA insiders realized they had a significant engineering problem that had to be solved. TPUSA version one point zero, the Charlie Kirk package would not support it. In my opinion, TPUSA insiders realized that TPUSA version one point oh, the Charlie Kirk version, had become obsolete.
Speaker 3: As Baron says, TPUSA one point zero had become obsolete under Charlie Kirk's command. And I think at its heart what Charlie was dealing with was the college campuses that he went on on a regular basis to try and argue in defense of our foreign policy, in defense of Israel, was constantly being beaten down and argued very successfully against by college students, which is something that he simply couldn't have. You can't have Charlie Kirk, who made his name defeating bad college campus arguments from woke kids now being defeated, had over and over again and still maintain his, you know, his influence over college campuses. And he started to voice that to beb net, Yahoo, specifically writing him a lengthy letter where he says exactly that. And at that very Hampton's meeting, he gets a call from beb net and Yahoo, which everybody there lied about, but it happened.
Speaker 12: No one even wanted to touch the fact that BB NET and Yaho called, which I told you happened. Everything I said was true, it got heated. Charlie was being pressed. He was so stressed about what happened in the Hampton's had spilled over into his conversation with Megan Kelly.
Speaker 8: Why would it get heated? Was this a mock debate as.
Speaker 12: They tried to present it like why would it get heated? If Charlie's position was not shifting, why would it get heated?
Speaker 8: And somebody explained that to me.
Speaker 3: And at that very Hampton's meeting, he is expressing how if you don't go along with Net, Yahoo, if you don't go along with the Zionist movement, that they will try and destroy you. And he is being challenged on that assessment by people like Seth Dillon and others at that event, and all of those people again lied about it. And twenty four hours before he's assassinated, he says that he fears that he's going to be killed, And twenty four hours before he's assassinated, he says, I have no choice but to leave the pro Israel cause. And twenty four hours later he dies in the most horrific way I've probably ever seen and without coming to a firm conclusion. I think we have enough evidence here to say it's not even so much the who pulled the trigger, it's the why, and the why screams out. The why to me is like a like a five alarm fire. I mean, it's just it's you can't even ignore it. You can't even bring yourself to ignore it. Once you've seen all of these things, and you've seen all of the lies about these things, which adds additional gravity to these claims, you start to connect those dots and you go, Okay, if this isn't the reason he was assassinated, I'd be surprised. I'd be surprised. And then you add in the weirdness like what Baron covered with Jimmy Door yesterday.
Speaker 15: That's that hospital named zachar Riat where shee dta versified twelve of two thousand.
Speaker 6: The mail is going from hospital to hospital looking for as the victim. They got the guy's police license plate, they got his car, they got his description, and they say he's going from hospital to hospital with a long gun looking for the victim.
Speaker 7: The FBI actually showed up with the local police to detain him, which I found a little curious, and we never got an explanation for why they chose to do nothing with him. We never you know, if to me, if a guy is radioed in as going hospital to hospital looking for the victim, potentially with a long gun, then when they detain him and let him go, the news report should not be we have no idea why they detained him. It was a comedy of airs. It was a huge mix up. The news report should be No. He was reported to be going high hospital to hospital looking for the victim, potentially with a long gun. They had his description, they had his name, they had his license plate, they had an accurate description of his car. But here's why it was wrong, and here's why we changed our mind. Instead, they just wiped their hands of it and moved on.
Speaker 3: So the day of the assassination attempt, there are reports, there's police responses on a man who is going hospital to hospital trying to find Charlie Kirk after he's been shot, to make sure that he's dead, and that man is allegedly carrying a long gun which means he means business. And then poof, gone nothing. I guess it never even happened. Doesn't matter, So in the spirit of full disclosure, I'm going to give you my hypothesis as to what I believe, but first I'll let Baron Coleman give his.
Speaker 6: Can you expand on your working hypothesis?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I can. There are so many things that went wrong, starting with the T shirt moving in the way it moved that is totally and wholly inconsistent with a gunshot to the neck. You know, the whole T shirt comes up, a medallion on his necklace ries into a neck his hands, the way they gripped the microphone looks to me like he got electrocuted. His ring disconnected from his ring finger and then sticks to his pinky finger for about a full second, doesn't It's not affected by gravity, almost as if there's some sort of an electromagnetic pull on that ring. And then you have this this medical report of a broken series of vertebrae from the C one or two all the way down to the C seven or T one it's and then you had the couple of wounds on his on his arm that almost looked like a taser or some sort of puncture wound. I just think that they brought Charlie into that looks like a death arena and said we're gonna go after him four or five different ways, and then we're gonna break his neck in the car. And he's not walking out of this alive. There's a zero percent chance he leaves orm Utah alive.
Speaker 3: Well, I agree with Baron on one conclusion there. I think Charlie Kirk walked into a killbox that day. I think there was way he was getting out of there alive. That being said, I don't agree with him on the multi mechanisms for his demise. I think it's possible, but I personally don't lean in that direction. I do think that the shirt movement. I did an episode on that in the first month after the attack, and I think that it's very strange, like there's a distinct possiblity that there was a charge. I'm not saying that there wasn't, but I'm just saying I leaned towards there being a round that was fired from a distance, just because the audio of that, to time that with some sort of electrocution mechanism and a taser and this and that is just like it gets to a point of being so extravagant that I find it far fetched, especially if This is a well orchestrated, well planned, well plotted attack on Charlie Kirk. I just don't see why you would go to that many levels. The key thing to remember is that this is done in public for a purpose. They want us to see it, They want us to have it etched in our memories forever more, and for me personally, it will be. And the reason I haven't covered this story as much as Baron and Candice have is simply because I don't feel confident in my conclusion. I feel confident that we're being lied to. I mean, it's crystal clear to me that Charlie's opinion of our relationship to Israel was shifting and that was causing him undue duress in the months preceding his assassination. And I think that's, if I had to just put a weight on it, I think that's the most likely reason that he was ultimately killed. And I think it's crystal clear that TPUSA two point zero has taken on a far more aggressively pro Israel stance than the one point zero version that Charlie was kind of morphiged into, which was more of an America first model. And I think that that adds additional weight as to my hypothesis that that was the underlying motive for why he had to go. And I think for sure Charlie was surrounded by a bunch of bad people and a bunch of liars, and a bunch of people that were basically grifting off of him and using him to lever up or level up themselves. And I'll be honest, I think there's a distinct possibility that's what his wife was. And it hurts me to say that, because I would not want to say that about a widow, But I'm just telling you my honest opinion after analyzing all this for six months straight. But that being said, I don't know that she had any fore knowledge and I certainly don't know that she was involved or something crazy.
Speaker 8: Like that Erica should be dragged into a police precinct.
Speaker 3: So I'm going to reserve judgment. I'm going to continue to follow the facts where they lead as best I can, and I'm going to continue to give you coverage when I feel as if I have something meaningful and important to add to this debate. And I will continue to follow Baron and Candace and everybody else's work on this and do my own and try and help us decipher this madness because it is very hard to figure out what exactly is happening. If you enjoyed my analysis, I would appreciate if you drop a comment down below let me know, like this is totally I don't want to be doing this if you find that I'm not adding value. If I'm adding value to this discussion, I absolutely will continue to do it periodically. I'm not going to do a daily on this. I'm not going to do a weekly on this. I'll do it every couple weeks or maybe once a month and just kind of give you my recap. At this point, I'm most interested in when the trial starts, and I hope that there's a real legitimate trial with cameras and we can actually get to the bottom of this. My personal driving motivating factor in all of this is justice and the truth. Actually, that's the same underlying motivating factor behind everything I do. So yeah, if you like that, please do subscribe, hitdlight button and we'll see you next time.
Speaker 1: Love you guys. Please.
Speaker 13: So, last year, Charlie was violently murdered by an assassin and martyred really martyred for his beliefs. His wonderful wife, Erica, is with us tonight. Erica, please stand.
Speaker 1: Subscribe to Liberty Lockdown, great podcast. Clinch is Tight.