Speaker 1: This is Dan Caples and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. So much data pointing toward a Trump victory. You've been discussing that at length, having a lot of fun in the process. As you know, lefty heads are exploding all around us, as we're just two weeks away right now, going to shift gears for a second and then come back to the national race. Want to talk about something very important locally. I know it can be frustrating in Colorado because we're not a swing state right now. We don't have presidential candidates here. Some folks wondering does it even make sense to vote? And please, please, please vote, because you have a chance to help stop one of the worst things to ever appear in any ballot anywhere in America, and that is Amendments seventy nine, which would legalize in fantaside and do.
Speaker 2: So much more.
Speaker 1: But healthy mom, healthy baby, nine months, ten seconds from delivery. It would be in our constitution that you could kill that child, right there and by the way, taxpayers have to pay for it, and no more parntal notifications. So I want to welcome back to the show, doctor Catherine Wheeler. And doctor Wheeler has joined us before. She's incredibly impressive in so many different ways, but she can add value to you on this from a medical standpoint. Doctor, welcome back to the Dan Kapli show.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Dan, it's great to be with you again.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, and I want to focus on a couple of things in particular today doctor, But for those who weren't with us last time, I want to mention and I think it's so courageous on your part to be willing to talk about this that you used to do abortions, so you know of what you speak and so I'd like to come out of the gate and ask you, from your medical standpoint to describe what it is that the abortion industry is asking Colorado to put in its constitution. What this procedure, this healthy mom, healthy baby, nine months or late term, what this procedure actually involves. And just a quick warning, if I make doctor to our audience, this is going to be graphics. So if it's kids in the car or if it's you or anybody else, I'd understand because what they're asking you to put in the Constitution is so horrific that we have to issue a warning before we tell the truth about it. So with that said, doctor, please just tell people the truth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you. I appreciate that because I've had people tell me when I explain it. If people knew what this was, they wouldn't be for it, right, So I appreciate the opportunity. And it really depends on how big the baby is. I mean, that makes sense, right, You've got a little, tiny baby the size of a lime, or you have a full time, a full size baby that's ready to be delivered. So in the first trimesters it's suction. I'll move on to the second trimester, which is the one that I unfortunately did, where you dilate the cervix. The cervix is meant to keep the baby in until deliver, so it's tightly closed. In normal pregnancy, that usually involves putting little dilators in the day before it's actually sterilized seaweed called laminaria gradually expands the next day they come in. I did them under generally an esthesia because they hurt, so my patients had generally anesthesia. I dilated the cervix with metal dilators, and then you have to get the baby out. So we're now talking over thirteen weeks. The baby's head is too big to come out of the cervix. Unfortunately, the babies alive. They told us at the time, the babies don't feel pain. We know now babies feel pain. That's why there's feed al anesthesia. As early as twelve weeks. They can feel pain. But literally you put in a clamping instrument and you crush the baby's head to get it out, and then you take the baby apart in pieces and then use a little what's called a curette. It looks like a little metal loop. After you suction out the blasena to feel and try to be sure you haven't left anything in. Done in the third trimester, as the baby's over twenty four weeks approximately, so the later ones, you know you've now got a really big baby that has strong bone and strong cartilage. You can't get the baby out the same way, and so you end up inducing labor, which is a multi day cervical dilation process similar to what I described. And then a literal induction of labor, but half of those babies would be born alive, and the purpose of an abortion is to not have a live burst. That's how the CDC's describes that, which you and I both know means the baby has to be dead, and so they do what's called feet aside first, and I know doctor Peril explain that, but the most common drug is a heart drug given in a huge overdose, either injected into the fluid that then the baby has to absorb, which is a slow, just horribly terrific painful process, or they injected into the baby's body or heart, which then takes minutes to hours, but the babies literally thrash around. They warn the moms to expect unusually strong movement of the baby, and then the horribly sad thing is then the baby quits moving, and then you've got to get the baby out, and so it's an induction. Warren Hearn says that he removes the baby with instruments once she's dilated, which is also dangerous to put things like forceps into a woman's uterus to get a baby out. So they're all complicated procedures. After you're out of the first trimester, and they're dangerous for women, and they're done in unregulated clinics, unlicensed clinics, unlike any other healthcare. So one of my big concerns is I'm, of course concerned about the baby, but I'm also really concerned about my other patient, a woman whom I dearly love. So those are my big concerns about the abortion. It's a horrific process. The women suffer through it. They then once they're committed, unfortunately it's too late. I mean, it just breaks my heart for them too.
Speaker 1: Doctor Catherine Wheeler, our guest. She has performed abortions, as you heard her describe. But I think the starting point for people listening has to be that this is sad, it's barbaric. We can't be this way as a people, and we sure as hell can't have it in our constitution.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, and then once the course is in the constitution, as we start seeing problems, because problems are going to come up in an unregulated industry. So the medical fields learned a lot from the airline industry. You're younger than me, but I remember a lot of airline crashes when I was growing up, and you just don't hear about them anymore. And that's because they took a very serious approach to quality improvement and safety, and the medical profession back in the nineteen nineties learned from them. There was a big report called to Aerish Human and so there was all this movement towards safety, and so there's a lot of oversight. Thank goodness, all of us want oversight. We all want to be protected from medical error in complications. And I just wonder from the abortion industry, why don't they want that for women?
Speaker 1: Oh, they don't care about women, right, I mean, listen, if this whole thing's anti woman from the jump, I mean, you know better than I that at least half of these killings are a female.
Speaker 2: So what are we talking?
Speaker 1: Are we talking five six hundred thousand females a year being killed by abortion? They obviously don't care about the mother's health. Because your point, doctor, and please expand on it, because you actually practice in the profession, is that Amendments seventy nine is going to make it even harder than it is now to have these basic safety regulations in place for the mother.
Speaker 3: That's exactly right. And you know, again all of their healthcare has it the same procedure, and an ambulatory surgical center would have credential doctors. You have to show that you've done these procedures. You actually have medical committees that overlook your care. Every complication is evaluated by an entire committee, because we all know we are even more careful when we know somebody's looking over our shoulder and they're inspected on a regular basis. But none of that happens in the abortion clinics, birthing centers. The same thing they outline birthing centers, the free standing ones, they don't do complicated or pre term birth because they're risky. They all go to the hospital and they're all regulated and licensed. And again, these late abortions are inductions of delivery after the baby is killed through feet aside. So it just doesn't make sense why we wouldn't offer the same care for women who are choosing abortion. Whether abortions right or not is a whole other issue, and what happens to the babies is another issue. But today we're talking about the mom well, and.
Speaker 1: I'm so grateful that you've come on the show as somebody who has done abortions and you've described the medical reality of this killing process, and hopefully that will allow people listening, whether they agree with my position an abortion or somebody else's, to know the facts, to be able to go out and convince the people they can persuade that this cannot it must not be in our constitution.
Speaker 2: We are better than this.
Speaker 1: But doctor, I'd like to get you back a bunch before election day and after election day, because obviously this battle to save innocent life continues after election day. But grateful for your time today.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for asking me. And I'd be happy to be on anytime.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you, doctor. You take care. That's a true hero, doctor Catherine Wheeler, true hero. And I've always said, you know the and I've been very fortunate to be exposed to the pro life movement since Roe and I was a little boy. But I can still picture my mother and she's as I picture.
Speaker 2: And this is a lot of years ago, right, so who knows if.
Speaker 1: This memory is correct, But basement of Holy Cross Hospital at sixty seventh and Kedzie in Chicago, and it was one soon after Roe, as I remember, and it was my mom representative Henry Hyde, trying to organize the first group of people to push back against Roe, So don't quote me on the exact timing, but I just I can picture my mom and Henry Hyde in the basement, and at most there were one or two other people who showed up, and then the movement just sort of grew from there. And obviously there were lots of people doing this all over the country. But I've always said that to me, the biggest heroes of the pro life movement are the women who've had abortions and have now come to be pro life advocates. Just think about all the courage that takes, and then the doctors who performed abortions like our last guest, and then come to be pro life advocates. Look at Pro Life Colorado. You can find out how to help fight this. You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Taplass Show podcast.
Speaker 5: I just saw a pole that we're actually leading with hispanics.
Speaker 6: Has never happened before.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I don't know, but it's going to be close.
Speaker 5: I mean, she's sleeping right now.
Speaker 2: She couldn't go on the trail.
Speaker 5: You know, you think when you have fourteen days left, you wouldn't be sleeping. She's not doing anything today, I should take one of that. I've We've gone fifty two days in a row and I'm going fourteen more days, and we're going to have a big victory party, hopefully, and we're going to turn our country around. We're going to make it great again. As I say, We're going to make America great again.
Speaker 1: Oh glad you're here. And I think this is going to be one of the most fun stretches of your life. If like me, you really want Trump to win. You wanted to win for all the right reasons, And it's going to be an amazing couple of weeks because we're watching the Left exposed before our eyes, right, and so need Trump to win for all those reasons, but also need a lot of good people in America who don't understand it's not your parents' Democratic Party anymore. It's not even the Democratic Party you had ten years ago. Left needs to keep exposing itself and they are in so many ways here now. Some of the funnier ways, right, is Jake Tapper so desperate to stop Trump he thinks that Trump telling a story about Arnold Palmer in the shower is it's going to bring down Trump.
Speaker 7: Stories about Arnold Palmer's penis and spoke about the size of a.
Speaker 2: Pro golfer's penis.
Speaker 7: Isn't talking about Arnold Palmer's penis in front of Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Voters, Mike Chank, you seem to like that line a lot. Let me tell you that Donald Trump.
Speaker 7: Around the country just say something I don't want to be talking about. Donald Trump is out there saying it. It is what you continue to Let's talk about well, because you will, we won't address it. He is out there talking about I'll address it. Let me, okay, atter it, Okay, don't say it again.
Speaker 1: You know what Mike Johnson was thinking as Jake asked him that question, He was thinking, I wish it was a week ago and I was in that interview with that nice guy Dan Kapliss.
Speaker 2: That's what he was thinking.
Speaker 1: I think because I guarantee you I didn't ask him a thing about Arnold Palmer's anatomy. But the fact that Jake Tapper would think, oh, no, no, that this is somehow going to bring Trump down just truly shows'mron smart people saying moronic things, but also losing their minds in front of her eyes because they can see what's unfolding. Nothing's guaranteed, right, but from everything we can see and everything I think I've been able to see for a long time. Yeah, No, Trump is going to win. I just hope that he wins in such a large way that it's the start of unifying the country, unifying the country around own success. I'm not talking about the silver bullet, magic fix or anything else. This is going to be an incremental process of unifying the country. And the bigger the win, the more unity. David and Centennial. You're on the Dan Kaplis Show. Welcome, Hey, Dan, live in the dream?
Speaker 2: My friend?
Speaker 6: Hey, yeah, Dan, Who do you think knows Trump better? You or Mike Pence?
Speaker 2: Probably me?
Speaker 6: Why is that?
Speaker 2: Well? Is Socrates is dead? My friend? I'm you know, just make your point.
Speaker 6: As do you know uh Trump better than Mark Milly?
Speaker 1: Oh, you're talking about the general who surrendered Afghanistan and got our people killed and left behind enemy lines and gave up billions of dollars in equipment.
Speaker 2: That guy.
Speaker 6: That's a yes or no question, Dan, Well.
Speaker 2: That mine to use a yes or no? Is that the general you're talking about?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm telling you, I give give him his story given his failures. I'm just being honest with you. I have consummate respect for the men and women who serve by virtue of the fact they served. I have no faith in that guy, just based on his performance.
Speaker 6: And how about Rex Tellerson. How about half the cabinet members he had in four years don't support him?
Speaker 2: Okay? How about the ones who do?
Speaker 6: Folks?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how about the ones who do? What about those guys and guests? Well, just issued a letter with several hundred who do like No, No, I wasn't talking about cabinet members.
Speaker 8: Cabinet members, Okay, okay, yeah, Well boy, it's impossible to keep up with you, David because of whatever, yes it is, whatever level of anger now is causing you to be irrational and not want.
Speaker 2: To answer questions.
Speaker 8: Answering the question.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm answering. I'm answering directly, David. So tell me tell me this, my friend. How do you think I'm not your therapist. I'm not your therapist. You're not going to get screen therapy here him, David.
Speaker 2: Tell me this.
Speaker 1: Okay, why do you think why do you think America is going to be safer with Kamala Harris's commander in chief in view of the last four years, and she's not critical of anything Biden did versus Trump.
Speaker 2: Remember when Trump was president.
Speaker 1: What I care a lot more about David than what Mark Milly says or some cabinet member, especially those who got fired. What I care a lot more about is what I experienced, and what I experienced as a nation was was predominantly peace and prosperity. I saw solomony taken out. I saw the enemies afraid to pull the murderous stuff they've pulled since Harris Biden took off. As you heard Harris say that, oh no, she wouldn't do one thing differently from the pull out to Afghanistan to anything we've seen in Ukraine, et cetera. So, David, what I saw was I saw Putin didn't go into Ukraine when Trump was president. He went into Ukraine when Obama was, He went in when Biden and Hair were on the job.
Speaker 2: He didn't when Trump did. So I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Not what anybody in the belt Way has to say about Trump, whether they worked from or not. I'm talking about what I saw with my own eyes as he was president. So tell me why Kamala Harris would be a better commander in chief than Trump.
Speaker 6: So you cannot.
Speaker 1: So you're a one trick pony man. Come on, step up, step up, be an adult. We're talking about a decision here on who the commander in chief is. So you called this show with one little line of attack. You tell us what you stand for. You tell us what you stand for. No, you answer my question first, I answered Jeers. I'm going to put him on pause. If he wants to run away like a little chicken, he can. So you tell me, my friend, what makes you believe that Kamala Harris will be a better commander in chief than Donald Trump?
Speaker 2: And you know what, you get five full minutes to.
Speaker 1: Think about it. I'll give you five days to think about it. You won't be able to come up with the darn thing. So when we come back, David, instead of all the little snark snark inside the belt stuff, you tell me what have you seen with your own eyes that tells you Kamala Harris would be a better commander in chief than Donald Trump? Can't wait to come back at five point thirty five with David from Centennial on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Dan Caplis Show podcast.
Speaker 8: She is a.
Speaker 9: Character almost out of the movies, that of a man for all seasons. I've never seen a more heroic figure than Liz Cheney. She lost her her state probably forever, she lost her party, she lost her leadership in the Republican House. She could have been on her way to speaker.
Speaker 2: It was very probable.
Speaker 9: She gave it all way in the interest of truth.
Speaker 2: That's what she stood for.
Speaker 9: It's amazing to me how few people have gotten behind her. But now one person that's got behind her is Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: And why do you think that is?
Speaker 1: We've got to spend a minute on this list Chenny thing, because this is all under the umbrella right of the left losing their minds, as it's not two weeks away, right, and all lights are flashing green, and nothing's guaranteed, but it sure looks like Donald Trump's going to win, and so we're going to be treated to at least a couple of weeks, and if Trump does win, far beyond that of the left just melting down in front of us. Now, there's another category, right, We've talked about it on the show before, of people who just go insane, And sometimes they start out on the right, like Liz Cheney, but then they get in a personal beef with Trump, and then all of a sudden, right and wrong doesn't matter anymore. Even the lives of a million innocent children a year don't matter anymore.
Speaker 2: They've got to get back out Trump.
Speaker 1: So Liz Cheney goes out and sits on a stage with Kamala Harris and tries to help Harris get votes from pro life people.
Speaker 2: I mean, think about that.
Speaker 1: You're talking about a person here for years got elected saying they were pro life, and a person who must know right because any thinking on his person. No, it's just science, it's not religion or anything else. That's a baby you're killing. And so Liz Cheney is willing to sacrifice all those innocent human lives for years to come so she can get back at Donald Trump. That's what I'm talking about. Just sheer madness before our eyes. But the beauty of it is Harris thinks this is going to help her. Really, Liz Cheney's going to help her.
Speaker 4: And this is.
Speaker 1: Where again that the elitist to run the Democratic Party, and Kamala Harris is a consummate elitist, they so look down on people of faith, they so look down on pro life people that they really think. Okay, so your vote right now is going to be based on the life issue, and it's going to be based on the life issue because that's the most important thing for you, is saving these innocent lives. But if Liz Cheney tells you it's okay to vote for somebody who's just sloply devoted to abortion till the moment of delivery, okay, then yeah, all of a sudden that life doesn't matter. That that's how little they think of pro lifers, that all of a sudden they're going to abandon their commitment to these innocent lives because Liz Cheney says it's okay. Please, Kamala, keep doing this. Take Liz Cheney everywhere with you, handcuffer to you. Never let her be apart from you, because all you're doing is helping Trump win.
Speaker 2: Eight five for zero five A two five five.
Speaker 1: And Ryan, I read atle piece today that suggests that in your old home state of Michigan, Liz Cheney is going to be particularly damaging to Kamala Harris, right, because you have an awful lot of Muslim voters in Michigan. You've got an awful lot of people, according to the piece I read, who are very unhappy with Dick Cheney and now Kamala Harris's big claim to fame is Liz Cheney.
Speaker 10: The American Pack and the Air American News DAN, both of which are headquartered in Metro Detroit in Michigan, have both refused to endorse in this campaign.
Speaker 4: It is galling.
Speaker 10: There are gonna be, I think, big gaps in those numbers in terms of.
Speaker 2: Support for Harris.
Speaker 10: And there are even some that are saying, look, we are so disenfranchised and disillusioned with Kamala Harris, we will support Trump just to defeat her. And I think that that margin is going to be what helps nudge Trump to victory, along with the Teamsters not endorsing, and just the union workers in general and Macomb County and elsewhere that are flocking to Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: And if he can get Michigan. Listen, I'm not sitting here today as I do my math. I'm sure everybody listening who cares about this does their math. I'm not sitting here today assuming he's gonna win Michigan. But if he can get Michigan. Oh, my lord, I.
Speaker 10: Think there's a better chance that Trump wins Michigan than he doesn't. And that's better than I felt in twenty twenty, and it's better than I felt in twenty sixteen. Quite frankly, I was shocked, Dan I voted in Michigan in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: When he won Michigan, I was stunned. No Republican had won.
Speaker 10: Michigan as a presidential candidate since George Herbert Walker Bush in nineteen eighty eight. And I feel as good as I felt about a Republican winning that state now, and I think it's better than a coin flip chance that he wins Michigan.
Speaker 2: Boy, that would be so huge.
Speaker 1: And again, my hope is that there's a big enough victory that it starts the unity process. Obviously, you're always going to have the craze, the the wacos, that the hardcore is this and that. But the bigger the victory, the better for America going forward. Of Course, nothing's guaranteed at this point, but you've gotten awful lot of green lights out there. Eight five five four zero five A two five five the number and so much fun sound. This is a new Trump spot.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Hey, you'd need to see the video, right, but you can picture it. You can picture Hillary on one side, Kamala on the other side of the split screen. Take my word for it. They look virtually identical in their very angry mannerisms as they say this second tired of the negative, dar a Vis, dangerous.
Speaker 2: And behind people.
Speaker 3: He's a for Donald.
Speaker 1: Trump for us to say, no, we are not going backwards. We're going Yeah, that's what America wants.
Speaker 2: Why would you do that to us? Then that's what America wants? Right there?
Speaker 1: Do you hate your listener? That's what America want, Kelly. I want to know where the joy went. All I know is I see a guy on Sunday who looks as happy as a kid could be, hanging out the drive through window at McDonald's. He's got his apron on his red tie. He's having a blast. That seems like authentic joy to me. And Kamala harrisid she doesn't seem real joyful no more. Yeah, no, no, And is she really doing that much? I mean, I know today off, I know Obama did well. That makes sense, it's right because there are two.
Speaker 2: Full weeks left.
Speaker 1: But I know Obama did this full arena thing and everything else, and she never appears with Obama, right. I think they're trying to avoid like the comparison.
Speaker 10: I think it's exactly what you said before, Dan, that yeah, she's totally diminished on a stage with Barack Obama.
Speaker 2: She looks like the junior varsity team take in the field. And that's that's being generous to her, my friend.
Speaker 1: But you know who else helped out our good friend President Trump today?
Speaker 6: Mmm?
Speaker 1: Oh, you know, just think about who you know in America and you don't have to have like him dinnerless with him last night. Who do you know who most wants Trump to win? Besides maybe Trump? Elon Musk, even more than his own family members wants Trump to win Elon Musk.
Speaker 2: Those are all good guesses. What was yours? Kelly? I said Elon Musk too, that that's a pretty good. Oh did you see Waltz today?
Speaker 1: He wants no Tim Walls called Elon Musk a dip stick, but he didn't use stick. He used the S word.
Speaker 2: Oh, come on, i'd be really can's projection. Yeah, it's just it's just perfect.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 1: So, on the one hand, you got the guy who built rockets, that can land themselves like back on the launch pad. In the other hand, the guy who put tampons in boys bathrooms.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, So who's this mystery person? Joe Biden?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, don't you think that's a premise thing, Joe Biden? Other than Donald Trump himself, nobody on this planet wants Trump to win more than Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: Starting to believe you more and more on that it's.
Speaker 1: Not subtle, right, But today was the Today was the least subtle of all because you know how, yeah, we had Biden put the Trump pad on and that you think that's not subtle. Today Biden comes out and says, we've got to lock him up, gonna lock him up. Not you gotta lock him up, We've got to lock Trump up. How is that going to do anything other than backfire?
Speaker 2: And Harris the reason she's not out there.
Speaker 1: When is the last time many of us have heard Harrison or Camp talking about one hundred and eighty felony convictions, all this and that convicted felon. You're not hearing that from them because they know it's backfired balloon, it's backfired.
Speaker 2: So what does Biden do?
Speaker 1: He comes right up front, comes right up front and says, no, we got to lock him up. The American people, even a bunch of people who don't like Trump, they don't like a banana republic more they don't want to leave their kids a banana republic. So once again Biden helping Trump eight five five for zero five eight two five five. They number come back to one more round of great text that will hulhog go after our Texters. They are in fuego today, got to play one more round of Jake Tapper obsessed with male member size.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Nothing more fun than the left us.
Speaker 7: Think this has any impact up and obviously not on his base. They love him, they think he's entertaining, they love how he talks like a real guy, etc.
Speaker 2: Etc.
Speaker 7: Well, let's just take the Arnold Palmer anecdote that he told yesterday about I'll just say seeing Arnold Palmer and people seeing Arnold Palmer naked in the shower and being impressed. Now, I've never heard anything like that. I'm not offended, I don't care, but I do wonder how many voters does that get you? Of the people that are in this undecided.
Speaker 2: Pool, Yeah, a lot.
Speaker 1: But Jake Tapper this weird obsession thinking that somehow showergate is going to take down Trump in the last fourteen days, He's posing that question to a female to a female on set. It's just creepy and bizarre.
Speaker 2: But this is going to be a blast.
Speaker 6: Dan.
Speaker 1: I don't think Trump ever actually referenced Arnold's member, but that that is very, very true in Trump's defense, Ryan, what do you think of this text?
Speaker 2: Dan?
Speaker 1: Is there any sort of scientific slash biological connection between the size of your manhood and golfing skill? Is that why I hate golfing so much? Well, let me let me share this study from the University of Real Life, a recent study.
Speaker 2: Ryan, I'm sixty seven years old. Incredible.
Speaker 1: Last weekend I reached every part five and two and I drove a part four. So that's my best answer to that question, is.
Speaker 10: That, like when Trump talked about the size of his hands, all I'm saying is look.
Speaker 2: At little Marco's hands, okay, and then look at nine. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Text or Dan, just now watching an Obama rally for Harris who pulls a bigger crowd Obama or Harris. I'm guessing Obama by a long shot, that would be true. I'll tell you what though, having covered in when was it eight, you know, having covered a number of Obama rallies, and there was great intensity and all that. You know, whether it was the one at du or then down at the stadium whatever, let me tell you that stadium story before I forget. I'll get to that in a second. But I have never seen to this day, I have never seen the intensity at a rally that I saw in Colorado Springs at the airport two or three days after the GOP convention, when McCain Palin came to the Springs. I had the privilege of em seeing that rally and I have never seen anything like that. That intensity was off the chain. But yeah, no, obviously Obama. That's why Harris doesn't appear with him, and didn't. I mean, Obama's out there today and listen, he wants her to lose, right, He made that clear when he went out and he lectured black men on not supporting Harris because you're sexist, right.
Speaker 2: He wants her to lose.
Speaker 1: And he knew that he was poisoned after he said that, so he can now go up here at these other rallies and that's still the talk of the town. So he wants her to lose. Every smart Democrat wants her to lose. They want to get her out of the way. They know she'll be a disaster, she'll get him wiped out in twenty six and twenty eight, and they want her out of there. But yeah, he goes out there today and to his credit, he's working pretty hard.
Speaker 2: He fills an arena. Where was she? Didn't she do like a fake town hall with Liz Cheney?
Speaker 1: And yeah, I mean they wouldn't allow any questions, any real unplanted questions. But everybody knows all that Dan Women's orders for iced tea and lemonade are going through the roof. For those not familiar that that is an Arnold Palmer right, I've never had one. But anyway, Yeah, my story about the convention. So I'm out there and Craig and I were doing the show from Mile High and it's it's Obama's acceptance speech in eight and I was down.
Speaker 2: I went through security.
Speaker 1: I'm down on the cell as we're about to go up to one of the suites where we're going to broadcast from and I was talking to somebody, somebody on the broadcast team or whatever, and I said, man, I am I am amazed by the lack of security here. I said, anybody could walk through here with some kind of significant weapon, get up into these suites and really cast something awful. And they said, yeah, man, I can't believe that. So anyway, we're sitting up there, sitting up in the suite, getting ready for the broadcast, and all of a sudden, these these two federal agents of some kind come in and stand at the back of the broadcast booth. So my guess, Ryan is they must have been what do you think, And I don't know what's legal in that setting or not, but somehow they must have somehow overheard that conversation and wanted to make sure we were safe. I mean that, Yeah, it was wild because obviously my concern was for the safety of Obama and everybody out there. That the security that day at that stadium, in my opinion, was not what it should have been, but just kind of a wild experience.
Speaker 2: Eight five to five or is there a five? A two five five the number.
Speaker 1: Fortunately, that was a complete, completely peaceful event.
Speaker 2: Everything came off.
Speaker 1: Well, there, my brother, as we head into these last two weeks, what do you think is coming down the pike? I mean, we saw today and we covered it at length, the latest lie from the left, which is just going to backfire on them, do you see, because listen and anything at this point, if Left truly had anything real, they wouldn't have waited until now. They wouldn't have waited until now. They would have launched it much earlier because how many people have voted already. So what do you think we'll see in these last two weeks? What do you think the surprise, if any, is going to be in these last two weeks?
Speaker 10: Can't even imagine that there would be other than Kamala might try another Hail Mary interview with an unlikely source that like Joe Rogan. Now we had that announcement Donald Trump will appear with Friday this Friday.
Speaker 2: Isn't that going to be?
Speaker 10: I think she might return serve on that and it would be an epic failure and disaster of monumental proportions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, boy, that would be, wouldn't it if if Rogan did what he should? Andy, in terms of the question, has been so smart about all of this. I think we can't know what the headline from the next two weeks is going to be because we've never seen anything like this before. The way the left is going to melt down over these next two weeks is it becomes more and more apparent, though not guaranteed till it's done, more and more apparent that Donald Trump is going to win.
Speaker 2: It's going to be.
Speaker 1: A remarkable fun thing to behold. But some kind of headline is going to come out of that because they're not used to losing, and they're certainly certainly not ready to lose to Trump again. But that's what's headed their way. So we'll live through it together, enjoy every minute of it. Work hard to defeat in Citia seventy nine. Thank you Ryan, Thank you Kelly. Join us tomorrow,