Speaker 1: My Billy cunning in the Great American Dan Schneider's at Mania Research Center, my good friends, Rench Rozels groping around for a long time, also executive vice president and NewsBusters, etc. That chronicles what the mainstream media feeds into the minds of the American people. And Dan Schneider, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, before we deal with the Carter funeral, before we deal with the California incompetent wildfires, before we deal with all that, there's a movement of foot to Facebook, and Mark Zuckerberg has said something that made a lot of sense, and the mainstream media hates it.
Speaker 2: They don't like the idea of fact.
Speaker 1: Checking because it's their facts to being checked and not anyone else's. So can you tell the American people how Facebook now with Zuckerberg, is going to do pretty much what Twitter x is doing presently.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Bill. The thing that this really reminds me most of is is, you know, the late eighties and when the barbed wire started to get rolled up in Czechoslovakia, and Czechoslovakia was saying we're no longer a puppet of the Soviet Union than Hungary and eventually the Berlin walking down. And when I saw that barbed wire first in Czechoslovakia, I thought, this can't be happening. Can is it true?
Speaker 2: It can't be true.
Speaker 3: It's similar here. Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook, they've been part of the enemy cohort on silencing conservatives. They've been the leader of it at different times. Google right now is the leader of it. But then suddenly Mark Zuckerberg is rolling up the barbed wire. He's saying, we're no longer part of the evil empire. I support free speech, and he's actually making he's making decisions that reflect that reality. You know, no longer is the COO Cheryl Sanberg, And I almost had thirty words that FCC would not permit me to say. Cheryl something Sandberg. You know she is a radical lefty. She's no longer the COO. And Nick Clegg, former Labor Party head in the United Kingdom, he's no longer the number three person. They've been replaced by Republicans.
Speaker 2: What and what Yes?
Speaker 3: And then the fact that checkers' so called Soros funded fact checkers, they all woke up Tuesday morning to discover their contracts had all been terminated. Every last one of them. I mean it is the barbed wire being rolled up.
Speaker 1: You know when you say that, I think the guy in charge at Czechoslovakia at that point was a guy named dupe Check, and dupe Check decided, let's roll up the barbed wire. Let's open up the border and see what happens. Is the USSR are we going to be obliterated? And the answer was no, And then it rippled all across Europe. And so Zuckerberg gives a million dollars to Donald Trump for the inaugural. Zuckerberg does his online speech to hell you made or I could have made. It's about letting people decide for themselves and in free society what is and what.
Speaker 2: Is not relevant to their lives.
Speaker 1: And I'm watching Mark Zuckerberg do this and he kind of reminded me of of dupe Check.
Speaker 2: We got a new dupe Check.
Speaker 3: Yes yet no, no, Just to make sure people know I'm not a sick fant like I don't get paid a penny by my mortal enemy Facebook. But he has not merely said I dow support free speech. He has vowed, he has pledged that he's going to fight the European Union he's going to fight the Chinese and others in that are trying to censor speech. Now, that's still not good enough. He needs to make restitution. Oh, Facebook and all the meta companies, they are really really harmed conservative conservative organizations. We are still calling for them to make restitution for their harm.
Speaker 1: How about reparations. We need reparations. Can I get it? Can I get a check? I need reparations.
Speaker 3: This is real. There are a lot of people who lost their jobs, a lot of conservative media outlets went under. This is real. And every American citizen had their voices welched by this, and every American citizen was denied knowledge like about the Hunter Biden laptop story. You know, they caused serious harm and Facebook needs to needs to atone for its sins. But we can still celebrate the fact that they've come to our side of the aisle on this issue.
Speaker 1: Dan Schneider, Media Research Center, I ask you a question, is this real or is this memorys? A year or two into the Trump presidency and God knows. Right now, there's peace everywhere. There may not be a lot of riots on January the twentieth. Madonna may not show up to blow up the White house. There may not be a bunch of pea hats running around talking and screaming, hollering and shouting about my vagina, and maybe that stuff will not happen. But do you believe in your harder hearts after two or three years, if you and I get back together, hopefully more often between now and then, that actually Mark Zuckerberger of Facebook will be fair, reasonable and support the First Amendment. But will you say the same thing in two years from now, after two years of the Trump presidency?
Speaker 2: What do you say?
Speaker 3: Look, I might be proven naive and gullible two or three years from now, but yeah, I think this is real. I think this is a real commitment to this cause. Now, there are a couple of things I'm going to be looking for to determine whether I'm just naiven gullible. You know. Will Facebook pull itself out of the trade associating called net Choice. This is their lobby arm, it's their legal arm. Will Facebook pull out of net Choice and no longer advocate in the court for censorship? If they pull out a net choice, that is a serious that serious evidence that I'm right that this is real. If they don't pull out a net Choice, then it starts to look it starts to look faker, starts to look short term.
Speaker 1: And Dan Schneider, to whom does credit belong? And I think, in a sense, ultimately it's the American people. It's the seventy seven million people that voted for Donald Trump. In fact, in the last three times he's run, he's received a total of about two hundred and twenty million votes in sixteen twenty twenty four. But in the most recent election, there was a stark choice between the California way of doing things or the common man every man, which is Donald Trump's way of doing things to heartland, and the heartland won over California and New York. In fact, there's not one county in New York who had more votes for Kamala Harrison, the headitor Joe Biden. And if you look at a map, there's more red counties in New York State and California voting for Trumpton there was for Biden or Kamala Harris. But do you give credit mainly to the American people or some other person or source?
Speaker 3: Bill, It is no surprise that you are spot on your spot on. I've been concerned for a long time and I still remain concerned that this whole experiment in representational democracy is coming to an end. Will the American public rise up against these woke mobsters and take our country back. It looked almost hopeless for a while. Cancer culture and everything was just crushing everybody, and I just I didn't know if this experiment was done. But it is the American public that rose up and said enough. And it's not just those who voted for Trump, those who voted against Trump. I would say maybe half of those who voted against Trump still are going to acknowledge that the woke mob went too far and there's got to be a reckoning and a pulling back of those extreme excesses. And here's my evidence of that. After Zuckerberg told all of his employees that their fact checker colleague are done and that there's no more censorship on the platform and there give me some other big announcements. In the next couple of weeks after he told them all this, not a single person has walked out in protest, not a single person quit. Even those wokesters out in Silicon Valley understand today is a different day. The world has changed. Their successes have been curtailed.
Speaker 2: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: It's a new day, It's a new Datamerica.
Speaker 1: I'm a skeptic. I'm a Saint Thomas kind of a guy. I want to wait a year or two because when I watched the video of Mark Zuckerberger, I rewounded what listened to it. Watched the two or three more times. It was so bad in twenty seventeen that James Cally and his band of the FBI thought it was okay to wiretap the president of the United States, wiretap the transmission, to have illegal warrens being issued, and to go after General Flynn and Trump directly and to ruin the first two years of his presidency. They were so confident they would find something that would be expanded into a crime that they did this even rate at the president's home and through Maloney's underwear all over the carpeting, and position all the secret documents in a way that make it look like it was a complete fool and an idiot. They had so much confidence in their success they raided Donald Trump's personal residence with a bunch of bs. They they suppressed the laptop. They hate, committed law fair against them repeatedly. The Russian collusion, delusion. They were so certain they would win that. Guess what they did all that to Donald Trump and his friends, and ditted his lawyers, and dited his consultant, and died at the White House chief of Staff, knowing that they'd be protected in the end.
Speaker 2: And now they're bear and they're saying, are you kidding me? Are you? And that's how confident they were.
Speaker 3: And don't forget. They attacked Catholics, they attacked parents of k through twelve students. They have attacked all of America. They attacked individual rights. They tried to crush this entire system of government. They tried to replace themselves. Yeah, tried to replace the American people with themselves, and they failed. And please God, let's get let's get our new leadership over a DOJ right away. There's got to be a reckoning. Those people have to pay the price for their illegal, criminal, and unconstitutional conduct.
Speaker 1: And this is on top of If you take the three sentinels of liberalism progressivism, Chicago, take Illinois, Take New York State, Take New York City, Take California with all the wildfires, look at the incompetence in New York State. You have the you have the governor Hocel is going to charge people like three thousand dollars per year simply to drive a car on New Manhattan three thousand bucks. As she's giving away in New York State money about a billion dollars a year to illegal aliens who are getting what they're being wined, dined in, pocket lined all over New York City. Some eighty thousand are getting checks in the mail, but New Yorkers have to pay just to drive a car onto the island. You have in the subway system, women set on fire men, jump jumping tolls, repeatedly throwing people onto the train tracks. Murders in the subway system in New York City's up sixty percent.
Speaker 2: Crime is through the roof.
Speaker 1: Throw on top of that the city of Chicago, and that the mayor there has an eighteen percent of approval factor. This city of Chicago's upside down, all their pensions, that no one wants to be a cop. Throw in California. Throw in what happened with Karen Bass. She's in Africa celebrating a Gananese president as her city's literally burning. They're on an ocean. They're on an ocean, and they have no water because of the incompetence of Los Angeles City Council. Do you see a new berth in America? Dan Schneider, do you see a new berth as I do? Or is this all something? Is this a mirage what I'm watching here?
Speaker 3: You know, Bill, let's have a moment of silence as we list all of the accomplishments, the positive accomplishments of Democrats over the last four years. There, that's the list of positive accomplishment.
Speaker 1: Southern border deficits out of whack completely, crime is rampant, California's burning.
Speaker 2: New York is a complete crisis.
Speaker 1: We're giving money to the Ukrainians billions of dollars keep a war going with Israel under attack. We have the North Koreans ready to attack the South Koreans. We have China flying bombers over the top of Taiwan. And we have crises upon crises upon crises. And none of this was fairly and objectively independently reported by any of the mainstream media.
Speaker 2: They ignored it.
Speaker 1: I read some of the items on your website about ninety nine percent of the guest on late night comedy shows and un funding anymore Liberals eighty eight percent or more of the reporting on all of the Trump nominees are all negative about the mainstream media. And I'm watching this and I'm surprised. Are you still shocked that Trump won against all this? This is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: You know, I didn't know how the election was going to go. I didn't know if the American people had had enough. I was nervous. Bill the first time people came together to form a government to govern themselves with ancient assets. The second time was in seventeen seventy six. This form of representational democracy has already outlasted the first attempt twofold. And I didn't know if we were coming to an end. And you know, thank god, we are not coordinating, Queen. In a couple of weeks, you know, that would have been the end of us, but the American people said no more. I have. I have renewed hope that this system of government and our freedom might still endure a while longer. But it takes all of us every day fighting for freedom, fighting for democracy, because what you know, this is not the natural order of things in world history. The natural order is a king telling everybody what to do. We have to work to preserve our freedom. We let down, we let go, we die.
Speaker 1: You know last night I gave a speech the other day for a Supreme Court justice in Ohio, my good friend Joe Dieters, who was an elevator of the seat, and I made the comment that we're the only country on earth, the only one that has rights given by God, and that governments are instituted among men in order to secure the rights given by God Almighty. In every other government, all of our rights come from government, and the government that gives you this rights can take away those rights, but not here in America. And if we were in a few days going to commemorate the Kamala Harris presidency with the adoring coverage of the media that she would have gotten, and if she had eight years in office, in order to solidify, to cement the lack of descent in this country, the ability of media types to freely speak, and the idea that Catholics need to be investigated, that the southern border is going to be more wide open, that we have to pay out more money to illegals and shouldn't be here, that the crime on the streets will become cemented into a perpetuity I'm not sure we could have survived. Imagine if she had won and in twenty thirty two, Kamala Harris left office, Dan Schneider, what does America look like?
Speaker 3: Who's to say she would have left office in twenty thirty two. Yeah, you know it at that truly, our system of government would have come to an end.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. People couldn't understand why she was not actually articular her policy views during the campaign, just because she didn't want to tell anybody what she was going to do, because she was going to do crazy things. We already know the kind of crazy thing she's going to do because they've been doing it. We're just about to release the report of one hundred and thirty different and censorship initiatives in the Biden Harris administration. One hundred and thirty different ways our taxpayer dollars were being used to crush dissent. Well, you know this is this is stalinistic kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, Dan Schneider, what would have happened is that Bernie Sanders said it several months ago that a reporter asked, Bernie Sanders, the literal socialist from Vermont, are you concerned about Kamala Harris is seemingly changing her position from the California comments. Today he kind of found and said, no, I'm not concerned about what she says because I know what she's.
Speaker 2: Going to do.
Speaker 1: And that was Senator I was Senator Bernie Sanders said just get elected and then we're going to solidify the socialism that was creeping and now is in retreat. But if Trump only serves four years and then we go back to Kamala Harris or god forbid, Gavin Newsom or someone Pritzker the governor of Illinois, then we're back at it again. We need eight to twelve years of my good friend JD. Vance from the great state of Ohio after that. But Dan Schneider, we got a run once again. It's a wonderful site which is NewsBusters dot Org MRC Media Research Center. Once again, keep hope alive. We have hope at least for the next four years, hopefully for the next twelve. And Dan Schneider, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Dan. Thanks Bill, God bless America. Let's continue with more Wow.
Speaker 1: And if you happen to see some of the body language at the Carter funeral, you know the disgust and hatred among Democrats for democrats, much less Trump. Let's continue with more Bill Cunningham, the Great American live atch, home of the Bengals, and Red's News Radio seven hundred WLW