Speaker 1: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome back to your fourth annual Marvel Draft, the retitled Marvel Draft, even though last year we were titled it to the Marvel Draft and so the MCU Draft because there was a bunch of Marvel. We're adding Sony this year. No SOW and AD, but we got lots of MCU to talk about. I am the R and D trust Now I'm joined by.
Speaker 2: On the Better Luck this Year Club Batzer.
Speaker 3: Hey, I am Delmas.
Speaker 1: You feel the fields to the field all right? H Taylor kill some time? Tell everybody what they can find us doing stuff while I pull up the list here as.
Speaker 4: I forgot, Ladies, jell we can find us with your interac connection in this search. Park geek Verse dot CAA is our home. Basky first cast, our Twitter geek Versus is our Facebook de me and everyone else here a huge personal favorite.
Speaker 3: Check us on the patrearm We get ad free.
Speaker 4: Exclusive early episodes, tons of retros like the Superman retros that we did and the Daredevil retros that are currently in the worst. Lots of good stuff like Fantastic Four as well, and thank you to our patron producers Aaron Braden April Darkness, Jack rand Munds, Sam Superbout, Mike Goblin sixty nine, Jeremy Renner, Charlie Randell.
Speaker 1: There you go, Ladishiman. So this is the MCU character draft. What we do here is just this one works similar to like a sports draft, where we draft characters and they get based or points based upon their actions, appearances, edd credit, appearances, deaths, leading a show or film, et cetera. The only kind of rule we have is we have a fifty point cap because in the twenty twenty three draft, Kirkland God, I don't know millions of points for all the Kangs. Yeah, so last year we did decide that, okay, we're gonna stop it and keep it at fifty. So fifty is the maximum you can get four a character, And yeah, that's what we're gonna do. So I'm gonna list out everybody. Taylor Field was in last place. You had Deadpool, Magneto, Craven, Punisher, Human Torch, I guess on Teenage Warhead, Mobius, u Ko, Norman Osbourne, and Apocalypse, which I forgot to give you a point for Norman Osborne, So technically you're not at because no, actually.
Speaker 4: And I got points for Punisher because punishers in the the what if end credits?
Speaker 1: Right, I though I did not count those what if those.
Speaker 3: The key is are I'm pretty sure there?
Speaker 1: No, I did not, that was no, they just together because they're like, but we could have done season instead. He did that start in January, right, Yeah, it was okay, So I'll take your Norman.
Speaker 3: Because there's no confirmation that those those that could just be more playing around, you know, there's no confirmation that those characters. Yeah, I believe to does not lie.
Speaker 1: So the big liar. That's why he's in the council anyway. Tay, you last place with one hundred and twenty five points, really close draft though, Kirkland in third place with one hundred and fifty uh with Wolverine Cyclops. No, I was wrong here, Kirkland again like bad, No, actually nothing was wrong terror with yours. You just tried to be like, no, those end credits, that's not a real thing. Okay.
Speaker 3: So I will say this one is harder to count up than our other drafts because other one's like, here's how much in the one number associated with this thing? But this is like, yeah, numbers all over the place.
Speaker 1: I will explain so okay, So dyl Musk is now on third.
Speaker 3: Oh what No, okay, No, let's go back, go back, broll, get me the timestone, let's go come back.
Speaker 1: I'll explain why Kirkland beat you by five points. You had won seventy he had won seventy five. Uh, you had Echo Madam Webb, Colossus, gam Bit, Storm, Bishop, morph Skywitch, Kingpin, and Quicksilver. Kirkland Quicksilver.
Speaker 3: Why the hell did I pick that guy?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's recording somewhere. Kirkland has Wolverine Cyclops and the person I forgot was Venom. I forgot that he had a film that met him out this year, so he got the twenty five.
Speaker 3: Day Stand, Gray Beast.
Speaker 1: Twenty five points, sun Spot, saber Tooth, the Negative five, Dazzler, Nightcrawler, and Vulture, which I guess I forgot to. I will read off the point and al geez leading a show twenty five points or film. An unannounced debut is twenty points, an unannounced appearance is fifteen, and ensemble appearance is no, wait, that's not a thing. End credit appearance ten points, advertise appearance five, and then the death is nave ten and then fifty points and then yeah.
Speaker 3: I sorry the ensemble thing? Would you would you? Would you skip past that?
Speaker 2: I just discounted it right there. You just made a.
Speaker 3: No no, because I think we decided that when Guardians was coming out, because we're like, there's so many characters here. If we give them all the leading status, that's kind of crazy. So we put if you're in, if you're leading an ensemble thing, you get fifteen points rather than twenty five, which would apply for like Thunderbolts this year.
Speaker 1: I guess, yeah, I guess, so Thunderbolts and what else is this year? Fantastic four? Are they gonna be en solable?
Speaker 3: That's ambiguous, that's ambig woars.
Speaker 1: It's the fourth trick Fantastic four.
Speaker 3: But like I don't know, the Marvels. We probably gave them twenty five pointers, right for those three. That's tricky. That's tricky.
Speaker 1: Taylor. Are you you're quiet for a Fantastic fors ensemble or is that a lead?
Speaker 3: I'm going to lead for those guys.
Speaker 2: It just smells like lead lead.
Speaker 3: No, he's supporting.
Speaker 1: You just say it.
Speaker 2: I would say, he's ensemble lead.
Speaker 1: Lead, Okay, thank you. Then grim's the lead saying, yeah, look at that trailers.
Speaker 4: The rock of the movie, unless they're all like, well, technically it is uh Su storms the lead and the main focus of the movie, right, and all the others are like looks like they don't rumors.
Speaker 1: So one thing I want to propose, because I think I'm gonna do this on the DCU draft, which we're gonna do probably next year, because it's a bit like lower in the weeds as far as like not as many projects, we don't have to do this, But I'm gonna say, would we want to do a point value for if you picked a character and they had a project announce. So let's say he picked Doctor Strange and okay, you get your five points for Spider Man, but if they announced it a comic con or something like that, you get some sort of points for an announced movie. I like that a lot actually, because then then we could be like, hey, I think maybe they're gonna announce you know, I don't know war Machine, which.
Speaker 3: I'll see just gives you more ways to strategize.
Speaker 1: I think it's cool.
Speaker 3: I think it's cool, and that's what I do if.
Speaker 2: It's like it's not their project though, but it's like and this character is in.
Speaker 3: That's good point, like war machine with we're talking about like doomsday. But then like Simlu just pops up on stage and he's like, hey, guys, that could happen.
Speaker 1: I would be fine if there is more points for announced lead and then announced.
Speaker 2: Appearance ensemble lead.
Speaker 1: Okay, and then but I would make them lower. So announced, let's do how about enough of the ensemble? Okay? What do you think would be a good point for our point value for an announced lead and announced appearance? They should be lower than I think that.
Speaker 3: I would prefer just doing one announced, like we're not lead, not support, just if you're announced, just ten points.
Speaker 1: I'm not announced, okay, Okay, so announced for news.
Speaker 3: allR Are we implementing that right now? Are we doing that for next year?
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, now if you want to god.
Speaker 3: At, that's a lot of chaos is throwing that. I'm down for it only because I already feel like very unready for this, so you know, maybe it'll give you some bonus points. So I'm down.
Speaker 2: There's two projects this year, come on. I keep that it's easy, easy to make a list.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Plus it'll be more fun when we get to the end of Secret Wars and they do that big slate thing they do always. That'll be a fun year because we can start throwing out some wild like oh they're gonna announce this.
Speaker 5: Or that, you know, so spicy and silk drafts, really ebbs and flows with kind of the the forecast what's coming out exactly?
Speaker 1: Yeah. So okay, So if someone wants to pull the wheel and then someone wants to pull up a document, I would very much appreciate that, and then we can get going the guy, Thank you, Taylor. What you doing? I'm hostin, I'm offting, offing, offering, you're offering. What are you?
Speaker 2: We're losing them already, guys, do it?
Speaker 1: Okay, So, and the previous winners of this everyone has won except for Taylor Dylan one in twenty twenty two, Kirkland one year, and then I won raining and defending last year twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: So for Travis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Taylor, it's up to you see if you can make it a fantastic year. So it's off off that Kat push that wheel there, Kirkland. Let's get this going.
Speaker 2: We're spinning.
Speaker 1: That's a big spin right there.
Speaker 2: Taylor Kirkland goes first.
Speaker 1: Number one, good pick on the snake draft.
Speaker 6: So all right, just as sure as the chill help me, help me, Jill muss number two.
Speaker 3: Okay, down to the time.
Speaker 1: Let's see, give me that number. I don't want to be third again. I don't want to be third again. Don't you got it?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: There you go, that's third in the video games, wrapping third here. Don't like this law? Okay, there you go.
Speaker 3: It's Taylor start booing.
Speaker 1: Alright. So yeah, and to be clear, if you guys didn't guess before, we get to pick ten characters. So uh yeah, whoa Kirkland? Where are you? Where's the wind taking you?
Speaker 2: Where is the wind taking me?
Speaker 1: Long term long?
Speaker 2: Sorry, my whole screen just froze for a second.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna I'm gonna start safe here with a nice, reliable, friendly face. I'm gonna take mister Sam Wise Wilson as my number one.
Speaker 3: I had a question here, yeah, Spider Man's ardio. What what are we doing?
Speaker 1: I think we can count at it? Okay, well, it's there's still like seven episodes or eight six episodes ago, and like we would have done it if we were like beforehand, like we know.
Speaker 2: My argument show.
Speaker 3: My argument, I have not seen I have not seen the show at all, so I feel like that gives me a big disadvantage.
Speaker 1: Everybody that's been advertised so like Doc hawk Strange, venom Osborne, Daredevil, like there's so far. I haven't watched episode five, but I'm one to four. Nobody's appeared that hasn't already been advertised.
Speaker 2: So okay, well then is my first pick. Then how do you feel about that?
Speaker 3: Taylor?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be I'm gonna be greasy and let it slide. I can probably cap on some points here, see sleazy. Maybe he's the proper term.
Speaker 1: Okay, but nothing has happened that's not been advertised yet. I'm telling you there's been.
Speaker 3: No honest, I did not remember Doctor Strange is part of it. So I feel a little out of my element. But you know what, that's okay.
Speaker 1: He's in one of the first concert parts. He's like armed doctor Schreiinge.
Speaker 2: But his brother was unannounced and he's the main villain.
Speaker 3: Rick Strange, Rick Strange, and there's clones of him.
Speaker 1: But he has no magic. He's just like the driver, all.
Speaker 2: Right, a street magician. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Also, should I run down the projects that are out this year, just to give everybody, ah, that would be good. Okay, so let me just go release this because I know the films. At least we got cap coming up, we got Thunderbolts, and then we got Fantastic Four, and then for on Disney plus Spider Man, Daredevil, iron Heart, let's see Eyes will Conda right now, and Marble Zombies is slated for this year, no dates, but it's slated this year. Wonder Man as well, that's December. Yeah, so those are your ones that are officially for this year. Obviously, something could always sneak up, like some sort of animated thing or special presentation. But what's announced right there are those seven projects.
Speaker 2: Rickstrage, the Origin Rick Strange.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I'll grab Rick has my Okay, so sorry once again. Fantastic Four we decided are leading, yes, but Thunderbolts are an ensemble scenario.
Speaker 1: And also for Thunderbolts, are we saying everybody that's on that poster is a Thunderbolt. Like that poster world, they're all like, ah like like pulling on each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't picture the poster offs off my head. Is Valentina in that poster because I think she's not she's she's like not part of the crew. No, okay in my opinion, but I think everyone else is task Mask, including Taskmaster, And I think so.
Speaker 1: You could pick her why not? That's that could be fifteen points right there. But then a death is so there you go. There's people on the poster, John Walker, Ghosts, Red Guardian, Bucky.
Speaker 3: Bob, is that century that has the gun in the face.
Speaker 1: Yes, Florence Pugh's Elena, and then task Master. So those are yees reason I ask Bucky. I don't even know if Bucky is like a part of the Thunderbolts, but he's clearly in the movie a lot, right, So yeah, he's probably the ensemble. So I feel like those ones there. Yeah, and what's the death again? A death is negative ten, So you can still get get five points for task Master better than some goose egg maybe you know, better than some goog first pig dyl task Master.
Speaker 3: You're not going I'll leave him. I'll leave him on the couch for you on the bench rather for the coach wherever. Sorry, I'm really struggling to make a pick here. I think I'll go with I will go with suit Storm I'll grab her like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna go hmmm, I'm gonna go with the Devil's Hell Kitchen Matthew Murdoch. He's got the show. I know he's inspider Man, so at least that's another five points coming. I would hope maybe like there's an end credit a Daredel that he could be in as well. I don't know if Daredel's gonna get end credits because that's not a thing that happened in the Netflix era. So I could see him being like, let's get a tradition, let's not let's not do that for this show. But I could see something like maybe if it's set up a show I don't know see, I'm gonna go with. And I don't think he's dying, you know. I think it's a pretty safe bet as well. So I'm gonna go with my favorite lawyer. And Taylor's out the room, so he is, he's giving up his pick. He's taking task Monster and Rick Strange as one because it's snaky right when he gets both of those, I'm gonna who should I pick from the thumber Bolts here, uh no, tailor. Sometimes he's got something like that.
Speaker 3: Let's hit him with it so when he comes back he can.
Speaker 1: When he sits down too, I'm gonna be mid, No, keep it up. He'll have that up there, that up there. When he sits down, I'm gonna be mid conversations about like why I'm picking. I'm just gonna say, like the thing, you know, so we'll see what happens. We're sorry people, it's very unprofessional. One said, like all these casts take awhile. I'm like, oh no, like we get that, we get all three done. Night. He's once somewhere out there twiddling his thumbs playing hide is a keen New Madison making me probably.
Speaker 2: Pouring some cereal right now. Let's be honest. Let's usually keep me awake sort of strategy. Big Bowl too, like a big super Bowl.
Speaker 1: We were just came back with a bowl like chili, you know, like a big He used to do that, remember the brim. Yeah yeah, never Dylan's play my place said, oh you got a table, but he'd always be spelled chili.
Speaker 3: You don't give the men a table. He'll do the craziest things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he'd always be spelling chili all over the place. It's just frustrating.
Speaker 3: Chili Spiller.
Speaker 1: Make that his third pick. Put the Chili Spiller.
Speaker 2: That's at the end of episode five of Spidey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think for me, Ben Grimm, I'm a big fan like I think Ben Grimm has a chance to be in the end credits for Fantastic four. I think he had other places. So that's that's my pick.
Speaker 3: Benny. Second pick, I'm gonna go with Echo. I think I think she's gonna make a surprise appearance in Daredevil. I think she'll be in the post credit and I think she's gonna be an iron Heart as a leading villain after the hood. So I'm going to go with Yeah, Echo, nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kirkle, what's your pick?
Speaker 2: Oh God, that's okay. That wasn't ready for it to be my train.
Speaker 1: It's not. You're supposed to say a comedic answer and keep it going. I'm worried.
Speaker 2: I'm trying. I'm trying.
Speaker 3: You're throwing the ruse, Travis.
Speaker 1: No, we're going night, Taylor. What you got over there?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with Chili Spiller.
Speaker 3: You already got him. Oh, I'm gonna go with Uh.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with a Wilson Fisk. I feel good.
Speaker 4: This man just can't die.
Speaker 3: So not the Wilson I would have gone with, but I like it. Yeah, I guess another pick too. Oh shoot, you could go for the other Wilson.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 4: Let's throw a doctor Strange on the table there too, Rick.
Speaker 3: Or doctor Doctor.
Speaker 4: I feel like there's a chance that doctor Strange could pop up in Fantastic four.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, and we know he's in Spidey apparently according.
Speaker 1: To he already appeared. He got five on the board.
Speaker 3: Okay, how why was he?
Speaker 2: Was he big in there?
Speaker 3: Or was it like kind of a worth it? Okay?
Speaker 1: I love that he was like under five minutes screen time, dome don't get Okay, but that's.
Speaker 3: Like a twenty minute show. That's like a quarter of the episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wait till he's j Rick though. Rick's a big deal.
Speaker 3: Excited for that.
Speaker 1: I got so many questions for Taylor after. But we'll save it till the end here. Yeah again, okay, so she's off the table. Yeah, I'm gonna go. I think Dylan's right. I'm gonna go with Sam Wilson. I think the same thing he's here. I think he always has a chance to hear someone else, and I also think there's a chance. Maybe I'm hoping an end credit as him. Maybe recruitings like let's finally get an Avengers team going, you know, and like I feel like now I could be wrong, and my worries it's just Nick Fury show up to Sam being like, let's start the Avengers. So I really don't get anything, but well, I get Sam's there. As long as Sam's in it, I can get some mencret points. Don't think he's dying right now, so I feel confident picking Captain America.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, okay, I will acquire uh the Great Read Richard's mister Fantastic Pedro Pascal himself.
Speaker 2: Good pick, PADRONI.
Speaker 3: If you guys don't stop me, I'm gonna get the whole Fantastic four over here.
Speaker 1: They are gonna stop him, Kirk.
Speaker 5: I am not gonna let that happen. I'm gonna take Jonathan here, Jonathan Stormmaker. That's my next pick, and I think i'm gonna take I didn't get Captain America, so I'm gonna take the Red Guardian here. I'm gonna take Alexei Shostakov.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I feel like he could fan dangle into another project and get a mystery appearance.
Speaker 1: There also a chance you think you could die.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you know, nobody's safe, not even Rick Less strange but okay, sometimes.
Speaker 3: We might have seen that he's in zombies too, like confirmed, so that's some extra Yeah that's true, well, very true. Yeah, I didn't think about that.
Speaker 1: It's like reverse Kang. He like a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Probably die in zombies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we put an we put a cap on points. Points you could get negative, so I.
Speaker 2: Can question a story reason. All the zombies are just different versions of him, so.
Speaker 3: They what if we get a zombie appearance in the show that's like a known character, Like let's say you get a man in there as a zombie. Is that a dead? Is that dead? Because it's a zombie. Theombie is like an undead sceve, so it still counts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you're picked because you're picked in that iteration, they're like alive. But then I feel like if the zombie gets killed, yeah, then you know, like double.
Speaker 3: Interesting some zombies. Yeah, that's tricky. That's not coming out on spe Real. That's getting canceled. It's going the way of Armour Wars yeah, okay, who said it's still It's back to me. It's back to me. I'm gonna I'm gonna scoop up Ironheart. Oh we've got trailers for that, so I think it's coming out at this point. Definitely leading, definitely not dying. Probably gonna be in the post credit. Uh maybe in Zombies is probably not. But they might just be a leading point. But I'll take my twenty five and take that straight to the bank.
Speaker 1: Is uh, I might be wrong. Here is is the things on the board.
Speaker 3: The thing is on that board.
Speaker 2: Take them bend grims not anymore?
Speaker 1: Is a rock?
Speaker 3: That was my Fantastic four scraps. I didn't I don't want that.
Speaker 1: I'm just going for the twenty five. I surprised Kirkland didn't take them along with Johnny.
Speaker 2: I was confused by the ensemble rules, you know that was established.
Speaker 1: But don't hate the game. I hate the player, you know, so so tatoes get too Now.
Speaker 3: Oh what do I want to do.
Speaker 4: I'm going to go with Punisher, Yeah, some Daredevil and you know, maybe pumping Marvel Zombies mm hmmm oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my next pick.
Speaker 4: So many options I'm gonna go, you know, because we added this new rule of uh.
Speaker 3: Announcements.
Speaker 1: Yea, this list even more. While I'm gonna go with ghost Rider knew.
Speaker 3: It, I'm want to put him on there.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go. So let's say, for some reason, here's another thing. What if they said, I don't think what happened, But let's say they announced that Nick Cage is gonna be in ghost Rider or sorry, sorry, you take that back ghost Riders.
Speaker 3: Taylor would yeah, ghost Rider is going.
Speaker 1: To be in Fantastic four. Would you get double points? Like if they announced it and that projects within the same year.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's interesting, Like that would just be a unannounced appearance, right.
Speaker 1: Or that they announced it. Let's say like, remember, how what's his name? Fuck, I'm really out of the I'm out of my touch here. I was gonna say, what's his name? I'm sid about Ken Faigi? Remember a week before he was like, yeah, if you see Dareduvil again, it'll be uh, it'll be Charlie Cox. And then knowing Home came out and he was in that. So like if they announced, hey, ghosts ghost Rider is going to be in Fantastic four and that's when it's coming out within the calendar year, are you getting the announcement point and that or do you only get one?
Speaker 3: I think you the advertisement thing goes out the window if that thing does come out in that same year.
Speaker 1: Okay, I agree, then yeah that makes sense to me. Yeah, because I'm more thing. It's like a future proof like, oh, I you know this year they not announced Doctor Strange three and I got those points for it, you know. But yeah, yeah, okay, good, Okay, so that's me news. Yeah, okay, let's see here. So I'm stuck between two because for me, it's the upside of one. I feel like, hmmm, I think I know a character that is for sure appearing in Marvel Zombies. But again, does Marvel Zombies come out? And then there's one that could get me an ndy credit appearance. But it's a good So I'm gonna go with the sure thing as long as it releases. I'm gonna you know, I'm a pew Boy for life, so I'm gonna draft you. Elena. I think she is supposed to be in Zombies, so if that happens, it's there, and who knows, maybe she is in some end credit you know, I think would only be in cap or Thunderbolts. You know, probably just thunderbolts. But yeah, I'm gonna throw Elena on there.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 1: It's clean, thank you, And I don't think she's dying either of some.
Speaker 3: Okay, hmmm, it's back to me at this point, at this juncture. Uh, tricky, tricky stuff. Hey, you know what I'm gonna go with. I'm just gonna grab Bucky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I was caught between.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't think they would kill him off in Thunderbolts, so that's my only worry. But like, I don't think they would, no kind of strange and like what else could he be in Wakonda.
Speaker 1: Credit? I thought easily like you could.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, all right, those those boys, those good friends. Yeah, who knows, maybe a zombies' appearance too. So okay, yeah, I like I like my pick more and more.
Speaker 1: Now it's a good pick.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna take another electric pick. I'm gonna go uh mister us agent, oh John Walker, Yeah, I could.
Speaker 5: I could see that be a potential zombies pairing as well. I'm not ready for him to die yet, so hopefully that doesn't happen. Yeah, I'm gonna go with that, And then I think I'm gonna take a little gamble here on a wild not so wild card pick. But I'm gonna take uh, I'm gonna take Benedict Wong here.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, that's like the bread and butter of a marble draft.
Speaker 6: Is Ben.
Speaker 5: He's been taking a little bit of a hibernation sleep as of late. I feel like he hasn't been as in as many like surprise appearances.
Speaker 3: That's just because he's been filming for the next year.
Speaker 1: You got it, So you take Ben at Wan like he has to be playing himself.
Speaker 2: I did when I when I when I had it in my head, so I just splurt it out.
Speaker 1: And the character's name is not Benedict wom that's the actor's name.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's his brother. He's ricks other street magician, good stuff, Street Meet, Street Meet.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh god, I like it because this is when we get into the why don't we pick? Because what pick us? This?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: This is we're going to five, so we're halfway mark for listeners. Yeah, this one gets interesting.
Speaker 3: Now I'm gonna ask you, can you guys do me a solid here? Can you tell me who's been in Spider Man? Like the main players here?
Speaker 1: So obvious Spidey.
Speaker 3: He's already got Norman in the Yeah, you get Nico's on the Nico. Yeah you got Nico Minoru Nico.
Speaker 1: For Midnight Suns. Really the Runaways.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now I'm excited to watch that show. Yeah, got Harry Osborne.
Speaker 1: Harry's in there, not Harry stock Off. He's gonna be a prime villain.
Speaker 3: Cap spoilers Okay, yeah, spoiler for Spider Man if you haven't seen yet. But I need I need the help right now.
Speaker 1: Strange and we don't know he has Rick Strange tombstone yet Yeah, Rick Strange. Yeah. Uh and then Daredevil.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we got the couple of those already. Okay, Okay, that's some more fuel.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Because I'm running out, which is not good because I still have over have to go here, I'll go with them. Okay. The US Agent got nabbed, I'm gonna go with the I'm gonna grab ghosts. Oh okay, you know she could die, Let's be real, but I think if anyone's gonna die, it would be task Master over her. So I'm gonna go with ghost Okay.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to take this pick, but I feel like I have to because it's still on the board. I'm gonna kick.
Speaker 3: Myself down your head.
Speaker 1: It's all good, it's not in my head, but i just feel like, if it comes out, I'll be bummed. And it is listed as December, so that's that's mighty close to a punt. But I'm gonna say, wonder man, I'm gonna pick it because at least if it comes out, that's a twenty five. And they did have it on that remember the beginning or the end of last year, that whole MSU slate sort of deal.
Speaker 4: It was there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had like there's like fifteen seconds of a teaser of Yah Yah and Ben Kingsley like messing around and stuff. So yeah, so there's they've released like public footage, so I'm hoping that means it's gonna happen. I think it's like, look at the reviews you guys said during December. It's becoming more and more common knowledge to put shows at the end of the year. Like it's not like before where it's like, oh December, it's like, no, here are three or four shows they want something happen on Disney Plus. And yeah, I'll say, wonder man, is gonna be a wonderful pick.
Speaker 3: Great pick, Thank you, it's your field.
Speaker 1: I am gonna go with.
Speaker 4: Silver Surfer.
Speaker 1: Okay, so.
Speaker 4: I know it's announced, just check it wasn't sure if anyone else uh picked that one? Ah cool, cool cool.
Speaker 3: He's just waiting for a bigger reaction. I guess this Surfer.
Speaker 2: I'm also gonna go with Miss Marvel.
Speaker 4: Because I believe she's supposed to be with your Florence pew into uh Marvel Zombies.
Speaker 1: Actually, oh yes, I didn't see her in Thunderbolts.
Speaker 2: She's on the cover. What do you talk about?
Speaker 1: Ye, fantastic for she's under the.
Speaker 2: Task Master mask.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what I'd actually love that if they revealed that task Master was is dead, like died off screen. Walk with me for a second, died off screen, and that is the big real to take off the mask and is someone we know interest in?
Speaker 2: Like whoever is under the mask?
Speaker 1: Now it's like it's it's Chris Evans as old, Steve.
Speaker 3: As Evans, Oh my god, Bucky crazy.
Speaker 1: Get Okay, So now I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go wild because I think all my picks are now people that are not advertised. But I want I want to have some fun here. I don't want to go for the fowl, So how did the duck get him in there? Now? I'm gonna go after his big appearance, and what if I feel like, you know, we've had three technically four fantastic fours, right, and you gotta make a different you gotta do something. And there's been scuttle but about this, but only scuttle butt. So I'm going to pick mister Franklin Richards, the son of Sue and Reed. I'm hoping they do not show a child or a baby before the movie comes up, but I think there's a good chance that this boy is in this movie, and that can get I could see that being something they want to hide for two reasons. One that's something new, but also they could worry like, oh if we show a kid, people and be like, oh, they got a kid? Fuck because I actually don't want that. I don't want them to have a kid on the first MCU movie. It's like I'd rather that down the line. But hey, again, if they want, that's an MCU thing, right. Look at Spider Man. Look at what they're gonna do with X Men. They love once they've gotten a movie that's been done a few times their property to change it up, and I'm sure somebody in a board was like, what if they had a kid this time?
Speaker 3: It's like, and you don't hire Pedro if you're not gonna make them a dad, right yeah.
Speaker 1: Any then the older side, you know, it works like they could feasibly have you can have children any point. I mean like they look like they're parental, even them talking about the whole like we have Sunday seven pm on you know, on the dot, no matter what. So I feel like that's you know, they're could be raising a kid. So yeah, Franklin.
Speaker 3: Richard's okado key, Okay, back to me here. I'm gonna go with I feel like this guy, like after long, this is like your second guy who just just pops up places. I know with Hulk. You know, there's been so many Hulk things in Captain America. Maybe they want him in there to some extent. Maybe he pops up in zombies uh where else, maybe Spider Man. I don't know, maybe they're a little animated Hulk action in there. So uh, I'll grab I'll grab Hulk off the board. No, Scar, I'll leave them for you, eat them up for you.
Speaker 1: Like the next time we see Scar it's like negative ten points. So I feel like there's a big work. He just dies. I do know.
Speaker 3: I next project, we don't even see him die. He's just a zombie in Marvel Zombies.
Speaker 1: That's all him. A task master on a mission and they didn't make it. They didn't make it.
Speaker 2: Somehow Scar died. That's like the exposition at the start of the movie they get.
Speaker 3: And also Hulk maybe maybe maybe he gets announced in something at the very least, so ten pointers there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, my pick now right, I think I'm gonna go with a she Hulk here. Oh yeah, that was my sure to ride the green train here and.
Speaker 1: You coming up, Taylor, you gotta pick them, but you gotta pick him.
Speaker 3: I love that. I think that's very multifaceted.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think she could very easily pop up somewhere, whether it's an end credit or just you know, zombie's appearance something like that. Absolutely, yeah, that comes to visit the pickings, comes to visit Matt inflate the budget like iron Heart. So yeah, and my next pick here, uh, this is a left field, wild card pick. I'm going iron Fist iron Fist here. I think Iron Fist is just the Year of the Fist, and he's going to be just popping up everywhere.
Speaker 2: And that episode is at all.
Speaker 1: No. I know he's in is.
Speaker 5: Wakanda and then uh and then Zombies. He's gonna be punching things in there, so hopefully not getting bit in the process.
Speaker 3: But is that a confirmed thing Zombies?
Speaker 2: No, No, just a feeling.
Speaker 3: You said it very confidently. Okay, Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: Pick them. They're going hard on Iron Fists. He has like book. Yeah, all right, fifteen everything. I say, we have to sell our house.
Speaker 3: I just lost everything.
Speaker 1: That Danny ram.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 1: I should ram the Rick picks the Rick Picks man. That's great.
Speaker 2: We're going ten ray you are going okay ho.
Speaker 1: Hell okay, So lucky number seven for mister muss.
Speaker 3: Here Yeah, I think. I mean also, I have no strategy for the rest of this is just going off the off the cuff here. I'm gonna go with a Koye for two reasons. She's not announced in the Wakanda thing, I don't think from what I saw, but like that's a character that pops up for an episode.
Speaker 1: She'll be there, yeah, or what was the other one?
Speaker 3: I was thinking iron her right, because she was interacting with that character in what's it called? So I think that could pop up. She might get announced before that comes out. But yeah, I'm gonna scoop up a Koya there.
Speaker 1: No, that's a good one in like that. I feel like that's the same thing. I don't know if the zombies too, Yeah, zombies. I can't remember if they announced it. But remember how Don Shield just popped up for a episode and fucking Wresoldier just to give Sam like a prep like you know your cap now and this is what you could I could see a Koi doing the exact same thing of like, well you got this power now?
Speaker 2: So that was scroll Roady too, right.
Speaker 1: We don't know. I'm confirmed. We'll never know now because they cancel the fucking movie.
Speaker 3: So the movie that was gonna answer all of our questions are burning questions.
Speaker 1: Okay, hm, So I gotta pick on here. I know Taylor would really like. I don't think he's thinking about Oh. I got a pick that I think is a wild pick. And then I got two picks in here that I think Dylan would like. And then I got to pick on here that I feel like it's just obvious and maybe someone else is gonna get it, so I should get this one. It's more the obvious pick. You know, I got one DD on my roster. Let's get another doctor Doom. Let's get him because I feel like it's gotta be given down. He's at least an ending credit right and F four, I feel like I don't think he's in that movie, but I feel like he's got to appear in the one of those two scenes. That's what I think, just because like you don't have much time to have him appere else. Why it's not like fantas where it's like, let's have him a peer in Avengers and then seven years later you know he'll be in there. It's like supposedly Doomsday is next year.
Speaker 3: That's like a poster guy. You go, you put that on the poster. You don't hide him. I don't think you hide downy well. And that's where I think that that would cost so much money to get him there, even for a scene. You can't not advertise it.
Speaker 1: So this is where I think I could be screwed. I feel safe with keeping him. I think they won't do that unless if they get early tracking. And F four tracking is not good. No, I think yeah, I legenuinly think they'll do one of those like tickets on sale now and it'll be like a shot of down and just like remember Super Bowl a couple years ago with Strange, they had like a shot of Xavier, like they started giving some stuff away and they didn't need to because it almost was a billion dollar movie. But still like sometimes or like look at Death.
Speaker 3: Maybe that made it an almost a billion dollar movie.
Speaker 1: Maybe it did. I remember Daphne keen a week before did poo wol Ring comes out? Oh, x y and three's in this movie, all confirmed in a teaser, right, Like they love doing those last minute like true, you know, I one extra push. So I still think they would like to keep it and hold it as a surprise for some hype. But I think either way, we're seeing doom this year and it's just probably just in this movie, I imagine. But uh, if it's end credit, like unannounced end credit, that's a good double whammy. So that's my hope.
Speaker 4: The last time Roversena Junior did an end credit scene was it the Incredible Hulk movie?
Speaker 1: No Avengers Shorma Sharma.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, that's true. Isn't that like ensemble though it was a whole all of.
Speaker 1: Them doesn't matter. He's still First of all, we won't do the raft he was in that movie too, We're not. We're not gonna retroact and be like.
Speaker 3: The stan Lee cameo doesn't count if it was in an ensemble role.
Speaker 4: I mean though, like he was already in Avengers and then he had that end credits. I meant like a movie he was not in but then appeared as in that cameo.
Speaker 1: Anger. I just think he has to be a F four because there's not enough time. It's not like fanos. There're literally if Avengers is on track it comes out next year, it's already here Avengers. So it's like you gotta start sprucing Doom up a little bit for the GA that doesn't know right?
Speaker 3: So what if though, what if they have Downy in there, but it's unclear if it's Doom or iron Man just Downy?
Speaker 1: That's fine. Obviously I'm not gonna take iron Man because like, but as it so against the mantics what we theorized before. What if he is Tony Stark but he is doctor Doom, that still counts because he's Doctor Doom.
Speaker 3: That's tricky stuff. Now you got to say, are you picking Victor von Doom or you picking Tony Stark?
Speaker 1: Do you guys have superhown names on your list?
Speaker 3: All of mine?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 3: I have Rick Strains and then I have doctor strings.
Speaker 1: Didn't specify which iron fists? There's six of them?
Speaker 2: Holy Christ? Are you serious?
Speaker 1: If we want to play some antics, the one that's gonna be an Isle and I'm picking the one that's gonna be in fantastic for you.
Speaker 2: I'm obligated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you'll get the points. I'm just.
Speaker 1: We'll come to four reviewing like, no, Travis, that's not what we agreed upon. So look at doctor.
Speaker 3: Will be two hypes to debate or sad.
Speaker 2: For both.
Speaker 3: Sad hype? Right Taylor for the two quick ones?
Speaker 1: Two quick ones?
Speaker 2: Oh look that sack fucking list right there?
Speaker 1: We go with Uh, we're gonna go with the but again, why can't I think.
Speaker 2: Care of you? She's walking the plane.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with Sung Chi. I feel pretty good about him appearing in some shape or form and credits or something like that here.
Speaker 1: I think he's supposed to be in Zombies as well.
Speaker 3: Oh good, I'll that's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he's on a poster or.
Speaker 2: Something so iron fist kills him. I think.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with Valentina like de Fontaine. I think she's gonna appear as an unannounced appearance in Captain America.
Speaker 3: You're gonna get.
Speaker 1: Got bad news for you.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: That's smart. That's smart, Taylor, I like that a lot. Nice one, nice thanks, good one.
Speaker 2: I hate it.
Speaker 1: So I only have do you have three picks left?
Speaker 3: You have three picks left, and.
Speaker 1: I have four people I want. That's what makes it tricky.
Speaker 3: So you don't think any of them are going to get nabbed by mirror Kirklanders, I think only.
Speaker 1: Well, I can't. I don't want to say anymore. I want to say more. So I'm gonna go for this.
Speaker 3: Give us more hints.
Speaker 1: Uh, I don't know. I'm gonna let's do it. I'm gonna go for Betty Ross. I think there's a chance they throw live Tyler in Captain America.
Speaker 3: Is not confirmed?
Speaker 1: Is it confirmed?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I thought she was.
Speaker 3: I thought it was confirmed.
Speaker 1: We Live Tyler Captain America when I.
Speaker 3: Was jogling around, and I swear we talked about that too.
Speaker 1: If she is, then I'm not gonna make that. So I have my tenant variety. Okay, So in twenty twenty three live Tyler joints. See I thought that was rumor. Kay, I'm walking them back. I'm not picking her if.
Speaker 3: She because yeah, I I looked at that and then it was like, yeah, that's worth It's like what five points?
Speaker 1: That makes me hype then, and that I hope she didn't get cut. Okay, so then this makes it easier.
Speaker 3: Improves my Hulk odds. Potentially, that's true.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with WAT to the Watcher. I think he, much like my last pick, only has one spot to appear, and that's in Fantastic four. I think if this whole theory about, you know, Fantastic four is in one universe, something happens I go to the six one six or something. I and the Watcher Watches specifically has been known to dally up with the f four multiple comic book runs and stuff. I think this is where you could get some of that. Hell, maybe the end credit is a WAT two and Doctor Doomed together or something like that.
Speaker 3: You know, so you got him last year, you're really I did?
Speaker 1: I like him. Yeah, I've not finished what if, but I know he doesn't die, so I had to google that today, so I was happy about that. So yeah, I'm gonna go with the WAT too. I think, uh, there's because I think it would just be surprise appearance points now. But that's what I'm playing for in these last few ones is some some hype pick, So WAT to Uh got me win last year? Can you get me win this year?
Speaker 3: Okay, next up is me and I'm gonna go for I'm following in that train of thought. I'm going hype pick, just gonna don the bow. I'm going Kate Bishop here, snipe a little point here. I don't know where she would be, but I think maybe a post credit and that's where I could get some big juicy points unannounced to post credit with something like an iron Heart maybe her Miss Marvel come to recruit iron Heart for Champions, maybe Thunderbolts. She comes to recruit Elayne or hang with Jlena, or maybe she disappears in Thunderbolts. That's for a scene to hang out with Elena or something like that. So yeah, and who knows, maybe zombies, especially.
Speaker 2: If there confirmed And yeah, yeah, who isn't.
Speaker 1: Honestly, it's yeah, everybody, Yeah live Betty Ross. She's yeah, Rick Ross is in zombies. What do you think about my pick about her? What about her getting John Walker for the Young Avengers? You know, be a nice wild card pick a nice.
Speaker 3: Forty year old young Avenger. Yeah, I'm bound for that. I would be down for it.
Speaker 1: I'd be a moment posters kids.
Speaker 3: I'm just imagined. I'm imagining they see g I am like cap and cap one where he's just like a scrawny little mini guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sam, turn us down. So we need Captain America on.
Speaker 2: Our like the manliest face ever, just on like a scrunt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the broadest seen in.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like that pick. That's a good iron Heart's a really good place for them to the same way mar who was she was in the Marbles end credit right because yeah ms Marble was she was? Yeah, so I think the same thing could happen.
Speaker 3: And that rumor just popped up again recently the Champion stuff.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's a good one.
Speaker 2: Oh it's me, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Pats are for the two for.
Speaker 1: This is your last two? No? Okay?
Speaker 2: No, I get three?
Speaker 3: Three?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna take You know, we're losing a Falcon, We're getting a Captain America. I'm gonna take the new little Falcon, mister Quaquin Torres, the new the new face of the Falcon persona. I think he's gonna be everywhere.
Speaker 2: I think he's gonna be really with the mid middle aged Avengers, just two young avengersers can be popping up everywhere.
Speaker 1: There's no chance he could die. I know nothing.
Speaker 2: There's no chance. There's a zero chance. Guys.
Speaker 3: The way you said I know nothing, I don't know about that drives. That sounded a little suspicious.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, if there's a character, you would kill that.
Speaker 3: Guys, this guy reads spoilers like crazy. He knows that guy's biting the dust.
Speaker 1: You would kill little Falcon Rick Falcon. So they need to have the flyer in there, so they have Captain America.
Speaker 3: And can you just use his little red wing as little his little robot buddy.
Speaker 5: AI's inferior to mister wake in here. Okay, anyways, I'm gonna take mister Torres.
Speaker 1: Car just fucking murdered Sam. At the end.
Speaker 2: You just say scar a scar.
Speaker 1: But it looks like I got some friends and then, oh my gosh, kill me like a little falcon.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take Happy Hogan here. Who knows, who knows? Some myster reappearances here, there, everywhere.
Speaker 1: Maybe yeah, it worked and no one had him last year, but Deadpool of Eny just popped up randomly. He's another guy that does just pop up.
Speaker 2: He's got the Iron Man tie, so who knows. He's gonna be teaching Ironheart some things.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, iron it's a good thing. He's got to promote Mandalor and Grogu, so you know, I want to get out there.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm John Favreau. Okay, no, actually forgot iron Heart. There's iron Heard has some potential for a lot of cameos, and I think that show needs it too, So.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm gonna go with a another hype pick here. There's a hype pick for me and Travis. I don't know if this is a hype pick yet for Taylor and Kirk Lammett.
Speaker 1: Damn it, damn it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with Turk.
Speaker 1: Damn it.
Speaker 3: I had were you gonna go for Turk and neck.
Speaker 1: La not next? But he was my last pick because I didn't think anyone would get Turk.
Speaker 3: I was thinking, should see it, see him, save him for ten, But like Travis is the kind of guy who would maybe have that on his his back roster.
Speaker 1: Taylor and Kirkland don't even appreciate m I listened to the retrospective. They didn't even talk about Kurt coming back. So maybe in season three.
Speaker 3: But yeah, for anyone who doesn't remember, Turk is just like a random arms dealer guy and the Daredevils like Marvel, Netflix show, and he always kind of like pops up at some point. So I feel like that's the guy you bring in for one scene in the out.
Speaker 1: Of Prison not again. Yeah, he's in all three Daredevil's and Defenders.
Speaker 3: Oh he's that guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's the best critical Yeah.
Speaker 2: Barely talk.
Speaker 3: They could announce that as like like in a trailer at some point, but I'm hoping for unannounced appearance. Get some juicy points there, and that would be super hype.
Speaker 2: I'd love that.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I'll follow the suit. What what I was gonna go with? Uh, I'm gonna go with Claire from Daredevil. I think she has a good chance of popping up for an episode. That's another fun cameo for the show where I guarantee you can get Dawson for a day. Look at those later seasons and Daredevil she comes in for like a episode.
Speaker 3: As the Disney Family too.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, she's fucking Ahsoka. She's gonna be in the John Jon Favreau episode. They're gonna be talking about man sneak Peek. It's like when we saw Killing Joke and they get and it was just occount tell what's star Wars for fifteen minutes. But yeah, I think she has a chance to appear somewhere because it has to. There's gonna be cameos, and I just think, yeah, and that's what I really want. Like Turk, I want them to to me. If they're saying like, yeah, we're making Netflix Daredevil like those two are essential, then Claire and Turk should always have one appearance in a Daredevil season. So maybe they're together. Maybe Daredebil fucks up Turk and she's fixing Turk up. He went too hard. But uh, Claire always provides a good wisdom to Matt too. So I'd like to see.
Speaker 3: Someone those hurt and needs a nurse. Yes, yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: Someone's gonna hurt. So yeah, I hope Claire makes an appearance, even if, like I maybe someone's gonna pick him. But I think Foggy's a fucking goneer, so maybe there's like a funeral and like she goes there because she knows Foggy right, Like I could see her pop up in multiple places.
Speaker 3: So the one time she can't save someone's life is just yeah, Foggy just dead in the dark New York building.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna go with Scarlett Witch and then oh quick, where do you.
Speaker 3: Think she's popping up?
Speaker 4: I feel like we could see her in Zombies again because I don't think she died in the first one.
Speaker 1: She's a full.
Speaker 4: Zombie, remember, wow, But she's because she's like a scary scary zombie. Yeah, I think zombie elsewhere as well, because you know she's not. I hope so but the sou but my last.
Speaker 3: Pick, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: I've had a few gets stolen, which is upsetting.
Speaker 3: Who were you most sad about getting stolen?
Speaker 4: It must have about Wong getting stolen, to be honest.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 2: Get guards stole on the tables, Well it's.
Speaker 3: Scar You gotta hit scar Man.
Speaker 1: That's the they all got the people, come on, get we all gotta have a.
Speaker 2: Green guy all of the end credits like he is.
Speaker 1: You didn't you didn't draft a single lead on your roster. You're not winning this year again. So just take Scar, Take Scar, make make the viewers.
Speaker 3: Are happy, like, well, your first pick is always absolutely wild.
Speaker 1: That's just getting you five points. I meant to say this on your young last pick, doctor strange, getting you five points, put us your five points. Why didn't you pick any leads to start off?
Speaker 2: It's a safe plays.
Speaker 1: There's one.
Speaker 3: There's one ensemble lead left to my count, no one wants tasks. All right, well you know what I uh, I want to see what my odds are.
Speaker 7: Sorry, I pull up chat GPT. I was like, hey, what are the odds of Scar appearing live? And I said there's no official but it did say, you know, maybe thunderbolts.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know, maybe he's America. He's the one under the death.
Speaker 3: Give me Scar for fo sakes.
Speaker 1: Maybe I got some magic happens and Scar will appear.
Speaker 3: Who knows this list is wild to look back on, my god, the ultimate.
Speaker 2: Nail in the coff would be if he appears and dies like he actually gets the death, he gives you negative points.
Speaker 1: He actually announced his death like he's gonna be a thunderbolt kind of kill him.
Speaker 2: That just adds a multiplier to the negative points. Yeah, you don't get a plus the negative.
Speaker 1: But yeah, why even for the top three, why did you not take a single lead, like even one member of the Fantastic Four? Why did you not take any of them?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: The mind the process.
Speaker 4: You know, I was looking at my list, and I was thinking of people that could appear ass.
Speaker 2: Or future projects like sung Chi and uh.
Speaker 4: You know, as we went on, I started realize that, you know, a lot of these characters are already appearing in Marvel Zombies.
Speaker 3: That kind of backfired.
Speaker 1: So why with Kingpin though, Because you said that's your main motivation is picking picks that you think are going to pear the places. Where did you think Kingpin was going to pop up? That was non Daredevil?
Speaker 4: I just I the fact that he already appeared in Echo and h He's already appeared in Hawkeye. We already knew that. But I just feel like, yes, that's the safe pick, but he's not gonna die. I don't want characters that are going to die, Okay, So I feel confident he's gonna live, and maybe he might appear somewhere else too.
Speaker 3: I don't know, you picked a lot of people that could die. I'll say that who who's who else here is gonna die Wilson, Fizz, Punisher. I could see Silver Surfer going Valentina. That's an easy kill. No, Scarlet Witch is already half dead in Zombies, scar that guy is dead as it gets Ghostwriter could die.
Speaker 1: He's not even announced yet though, so we got leeway there.
Speaker 4: But Fisc isn't dying because he already got shot in the head and he survived.
Speaker 1: This is a.
Speaker 3: Sketchy list, but I respect you, Okay.
Speaker 1: So I'm really stuck between two people here because in joking aside, I did forget that Bob is on the list.
Speaker 2: But he is.
Speaker 3: He wasn't on the he wasn't on the cover. Though he's on the post. He's the villain. He's not.
Speaker 1: He's on the poster. He's on the poster. Say on the poster. He starts with him in the mission the trailer. But my question is, does are they gonna kill Centry off this movie? Because Marvel does.
Speaker 3: He's more he's more of the villain, not like an ensemble lead, would you say or I don't know. I guess we haven't talked about that, Like an ensemble movie. Does the villain count normally I would think, Yeah, they're kind of in their own realm.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't have to pick him because I'm not that strong, and I always think there's a chance to get die. So if he's not part of Squad, Squad, that's fine, I'm gonna go for another surprise appearance. I'm gonna say. Jessica Jones, I think she also is a good chance to be an end credit she originally was supposed to be and dared no. I think she was supposed to be an Echo and because she was filming the show that got canceled, yeah, she couldn't. She was supposed to be somehow a tie between to get from Echo to Daredevil, like was supposed to somehow be the bridge between them, not like a massive role, but kind of something alluding to New York or something like that. So because Echo did, she did go to New York right at the end of that show, right, I think she did greatge show I thought she did.
Speaker 3: I was not on those reviews.
Speaker 1: It was just a Binge drop down, you were there, I know, I know. I mean, I think it's that's another like Claire type of you could see her pop up. That's an end credit because I think when they talk about cameos, they're speaking of the people that Netflix viewers will enjoy. I think season two you might get a little more spicy, uh you know again, because everyone's running ramp and they're like, oh, must be spider Man. Must be Spider Man. If it is, and great Kirkling gets some points, I don't think at all unless they've reworked the deal is wasting one of MCU's appearances on fucking Spider Man being an episode, even though it would be super hype, I don't foresee it. But I foresee Jessica Jones coming back, and I hope I started the date. That's what I've wanted for a while.
Speaker 2: Okay, what do I do here?
Speaker 3: I think I have enough hype picks, so I might just go for another clean guaranteed. Could There's a lot of do these five pointers out there, but I think I'll go with task Master on the off chance that, Okay, it's fifteen points for the the ensemble lead. If she dies, I still get the five points, so I'll go with task Master there. I don't think she really appears in anything else, but you know that's fine.
Speaker 1: Maybe zombies, maybe zombies. Yeah, I feel like I did see her legit task Master, Marvel Zombies. I feel like, hmmm maybe not Sorry I misguided you, Kirkland.
Speaker 3: You got one more pick.
Speaker 2: My final pick here, hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: I'm very uncertain on where I want to go in this avenue. I don't I don't want to waste it on some crazy wild thing. But it's also exciting, just you know, going for a hail Mary and never knowing where it's gonna land.
Speaker 1: I can vouch for that. I too like dangerously. That's Taylor every time. He's like the Osbro's progressing. That's Taylor drafting. Oh, I love it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go Louke Cage. That's a defender man.
Speaker 1: Could go together maybe yeah, but.
Speaker 2: I know, get him in there.
Speaker 3: Combo packs, you get the reward in there too. I loved what you got. You gotta watch iron Fist just forward.
Speaker 1: He's the best man. He's legitimately a top ten Marble Netflix character.
Speaker 3: I hope there's like a YouTube super I'll watch it. Yeah, yeah, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Taylor, your last pick. Don't I have ten already? You get one more because it feels so bad. Taylor read off your list of characters you have for the Marble draft.
Speaker 4: All right, we got number ten, Miss Marble, Silver Surfer, sun Chi, Scarlet Witch, scar Valentina, Alegra de Fontaine, Doctor Strange, Punisher, ghost Writer, and Wilson, Fisk and Rick.
Speaker 1: We'll give you exchange if any character appears named Rick Strange. Yeah, you get it. There? Can you scroll up there, Dylan so I can possibly thank you. I have Daredevil, Captain America and Wilson, the thing Y, Elena, wonder Man, Franklin Richards, doctor Doom. You walk to the Watcher, Claire and Jessica Jones.
Speaker 2: Good stuff.
Speaker 3: I've got Sue Storm and Read Richards, the Duo, Ironheart, Bucky Ghost, the Hulk, Okoye, Kate, Bishop Turk and Taskmaster.
Speaker 2: Turk. I love that name Turk. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Number one, I got spider Man, Johnny Storm. It's a good combo there, Red Guardian Us Agent Benedict Wong, No, just kidding, regular Wong, she Hulk, Iron Fist, Falcon, that's a little falcon and happy Hogan, Luke Cage.
Speaker 1: Harry Goldie, Jones obviously dying. If you want, you get add a twenty five right next to Krookland Patzer's name right, they're all a couple of them. But either way, yeah, we've already got some points. We're gonna get some points with Captain. Luckily, there's like I said, there's seven if you count Wakonda, I think like eight. There's eight to nine projects this year already for MCU, so the draft's gonna be popping off. No disparaging points there. Man, I can't wait for Doomsday and Secret Wars. Those are gonna be some fun drafts to next year because that's gonna be the wild wild West of who could appear, who could die? But we gotta get through this year at first. So we'll see if either Me, Kirklea or Diylan very likely gonna get our second win, or if Taylor's gonna pull off and Rick Strange and Scar are gonna pull off a massive upset and I'd be crazy at the wind. So we'll see. Will update you as quarters of movies goes on, and it won't be boring.
Speaker 3: Bye bye