Speaker 1: It's time for this, guys. Let's go to Kevin and now for.
Speaker 2: The latest in crime, serial killers, cold cases, cult leaders and blood. And you know him, you fear him.
Speaker 1: It's time for true crime KT Kevin.
Speaker 3: What's your question for Jay?
Speaker 4: Have many questions for O Javid. That's not important. I have two stories we get to real quick. First involved some news audio. Let's go to Florida.
Speaker 2: You guys had a strange one for you tonight.
Speaker 3: Adam Modesto, the staslack Caddy sheriff says they've arrested a man last week after he allegedly broke into a woman's home at night, then bit and licked her toes while she slept.
Speaker 1: Let's give you some context.
Speaker 3: The Sheriff's office says the man arrested scene here, twenty seven year old Christian and a Guiano, have been stalking the woman for months, following her home from work several times, despite a number of people confronting him. Deputy saying just wouldn't stop, would even sleep in the car outside her home. Woman is okay on Guiana. Those suspects being held on a three hundred and twenty five thousand dollars bail.
Speaker 4: Oh quite a heavy bait, but also good did this news anchor have too much uh pausing for.
Speaker 1: He's so newsy listen?
Speaker 3: Then bit and licked her toes while she slept. Let's give you some context the sheriff's officers.
Speaker 5: As he's allowing people to freak out, right, I think that's what he's going for everything. There's a musical term called glissando, where a note just bends into another note. Every one of his words just have news glissando. It's all just smarmy news guy. Every single thing he said.
Speaker 1: Well, he doesn't have that job if he doesn't do that.
Speaker 2: Right, So Skin the first thing you said off Mike was what did that guy do? That was wrong?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: And it's illegal if she doesn't ask for it, right, Christina? Yes, no, no, no, no, no. I think you guys are whoa. I think you guys are wrong. You can try it. You just can't break into someone's house to do it, but if you're just out on the street, you can attempt it and see how it goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I don't think so. And that's what you need to learn.
Speaker 5: Damn, I can't tell you how many times I got somebody's toes all up in my mouth and then look up and they're all upset, and I'm like, what is this.
Speaker 1: The same realtor guy that was doing this?
Speaker 4: That was a month ago, And then before that there was another month where a lady was just sleeping in a guy.
Speaker 1: It was in her hotel room. We're all in Florida, though, Yeah, yeah, of course we had a lot of toe stuff. Yep, so Florida.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, But the real story that I really wanted to get to here Mitsuru to yeh foods.
Speaker 2: You can't say like that the way you said it.
Speaker 4: Hey see now it's okay, right now, it's okay.
Speaker 1: So he's from Sicily.
Speaker 2: They're making fun of Italians and that's fine, I think.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because Italians look white to a lot of people, you can make fun of them and their ethnicity.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Forty four year old man Uh from Japan. Police have arrested him on suspicion of stealing four pieces of women's underwear from a dryer at a laundromat. Now, as he's getting arrested, he admits to it and then confessed that he's stolen women's underwear about one hundred times since September of last year.
Speaker 2: Why incriminate yourself like that? And it's a lot to give up. Why not just say no, I thought it was my laundry. What do you want right?
Speaker 4: So now they're like concerned, let's go ahead and go check out his house.
Speaker 1: Uh oh.
Speaker 4: They found four hundred and fifty items of panties in this panty raid, and these underwear were stored in drawers, but also they were sorted by color.
Speaker 1: Is there a little OCD? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is there?
Speaker 5: Was there a lot of missing panties had been reported in the community. Or is this we've been on this for a while. Do you report when your panties are missing?
Speaker 1: I don't report one of socks missing from you know, your your dryer. Why was it was just one sock missing?
Speaker 2: Were they all the same size?
Speaker 1: They weren't.
Speaker 4: They're all different sizes, and they stored them by color and also smell.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I mean I was about to say at least they were clean, because he's from the dryer.
Speaker 5: Whenever you steal panties, the first thing you do is you take them right out of the dryer and you rub them on your face because when they're when they're been, when they're fresh out the dryer, that's when you get the best sensation. And so that's probably how he got caught. Have you ever walked into a laundromat Christina and the guy just rubbing your warm panties on his face.
Speaker 1: He's doing the trick that you do with the balloon.
Speaker 5: He's rubbing his head with it and making his hair be status or he's doing the Spider Man mask looking out of the holes.
Speaker 1: Why I do laundry at home, thank you.
Speaker 5: When I lived, when I lived off of the old Turf in Austin, I walked into our laundering room was you know, it was his own separate room in the apartment complex. And I walked in there as a kid was stealing my laundry. It's like, I don't know, eleven or twelve, some kid was stealing your painties. Yeah no, no, no, this was no, no, no, this wasn't my my panty load.
Speaker 1: These were just my shirt something. You can call it that. What is a panty raid, dude? What is that panty rad? What is that? It's when? God, no, it's a big eighties thing. All the movie Revenge of the Nerds. You break into a sorority and you steal all the panties raid.
Speaker 2: Isn't this funny?
Speaker 1: It's a comedy. And then somebody goes food fight.
Speaker 2: Panty ray.
Speaker 1: All right, well there you al we saw some crimes. All right. I don't think what were you saying? Hoggin was coming up?
Speaker 2: It's an ice cream hogging does coming up?
Speaker 1: Next?
Speaker 2: It's the Today Game, followed by What's going on in Dallas and a weekly weekday update. You don't want to miss any of what's coming your way here on the Ben and Skin Show, right here on ninety seven point one, The Eagle