Speaker 1: The following show may shock, disturb, and offend some viewers. The opinions, theories, and facts shared on this podcast are not widely accepted by the brainwashed masses, especially those who find dark humor offensive. Viewer discretion is advised.
Speaker 2: This kills said close Head, Jeffrey's Daughter so Blunt, the Unibomber blowing up Waco, Texas, and Heaven's Gates and Aliens modified men for names, JFKA, shot on the head by the Cia.
Speaker 3: Bigfoot and the mob Man.
Speaker 4: Start of Sam talking to Tis Again, Witches, dom.
Speaker 2: Sanct Serious Noise and Hauntings.
Speaker 3: Stargarts, and the Skull and Bones.
Speaker 2: Most celebrities are probably called So if you're feeling.
Speaker 3: All alone, crack a beer and cat.
Speaker 5: Stone, Welcome you to the podcast Strange Proof.
Speaker 6: We're here to entertain you.
Speaker 3: We're entertain you. It's Tabe Kid's Strange. It most definitely is about to get strange. Welcome back to the show, everybody. My name is Tom kat aka Tom Thompson. They'll Raptilian. You can find out my music and all music platforms, and we've got an exciting show for everybody. I'm very excited to u to have a familiar voice, introduce yourself.
Speaker 7: Oh god, Hi, I'm Marie and I've been here once before and we talked about crystal balls and.
Speaker 6: Do you want me say it where I'm from and stuff?
Speaker 3: Sure, sang, why not?
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 7: I am part of the Not a Strong Start podcast on YouTube and Spotify Apple podcasts. My own show on the channel called Replays It All, where I talk about movies and video games and horror stuff and pop culture stuff, nerdy stuff, geeky stuff and yeah that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, make sure to support the show and everybody, obviously, if you're listening, support us on Patreon. That would be the best way to support us. We would much appreciate it. It is pretty cheap obviously, and you can buy merch on the site. Everything is in the link tree always in the bottom of the page. So do what you can to support us. Give us five star rate and reviews give us five star, especially on Spotify, where we had another episode labeled as dangerous content and would not be pushed out to the feed. You can still find it on Spotify. But they really don't want you to talk about the detrimental the detrimental effects of immigration, So I'll just say that because it's literally maybe it's maybe it's what I named the name the episode, but it could have been that it's so crazy. We talked about so many crazy things on the show, but we've only had the episode flagged once before. Yeah, Spotify is getting is getting really sad. But yeah, so definitely supports on Spotify, five star interviews all this stuff. But uh we the only time it's ever got flagged before and labels dangerous content was the last time when me and Aaron did the Great Replacement Theory and that got labeled as dangerous information, which is it's so obviously if it's labeled like that, it's because they don't want you to talk about that stuff. But we talked about the protocols, that's fine, like everything else. It's so it's just crazy.
Speaker 7: I can't believe that's the only time you got flagged on YouTube.
Speaker 3: We got flagged on YouTube before recently, but oh okay, but spotted.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, because not a strong start.
Speaker 7: We get flagged for the stupidest If we say kill like once in our episodes, we'll get flagged if we say like if yeah. We get flagged for the most ridiculous things, And sometimes it's like Oh, we got flagged for bodily harm and we're like, we didn't mention any oh.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 7: One time I talked about a song, I said that song is so American.
Speaker 6: And we got flagged for uh election propaganda.
Speaker 7: What on the t Yeah, all I said was the word Americans.
Speaker 3: All that is so crazy. Censorship is real, everybody. That's why I got to support the show. That's crazy. We've said the most absurd stuff you could imagine on my show, and uh, we don't get flagged, but I feel like we get suppressed in the algorithm for sure. And I do think if my especially my show and the stuff we cover, if we if we were doing this we started in twenty eighteen, and we didn't even start putting stuff up till I don't know, like twenty twenty, twenty twenty one, at least video content. And I just feel like if we were around, you know, twenty fifteen sixteen, when it was a little more free and there wasn't so much censorship, we probably would have got like thousands upon thousands of people subscribing to the YouTube. But because of the stuff we talk about, it gets suppressed like crazy. But that's just part of the game. Right. This show has always been I've always wanted it to kind of take people away from all the bad stuff in the world. But then recently things have shifted, and I think I have the platform to talk about some of these more controversial topics that I think are very important to talk about to try to wake people up, that I choose to use it that way. Before we used to never talk about some of that stuff. But I've shifted gears and I think that it's worth talking about some of this stuff.
Speaker 6: Of course, I agree.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. It's very cold out. I see you've got a blanket. Are you freezing?
Speaker 7: Well, I'm in my basement and I got these basement windows that aren't very thick and we just put installation now.
Speaker 6: But there's still like ice.
Speaker 7: Because I was saying to you earlier, it's been like minus forty nine celsius here, crazy crazy with like the windshill and.
Speaker 6: There's like ice all around it.
Speaker 7: So yeah, I always have a creepshow blanky, I got flippers on and everything, like, I just it's cold down here in this basement.
Speaker 6: There's no heap in in here. I don't think either, So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it's it's been like minus thirty. I think, like with the windshill, like in Ontario, so like, well, southern Ontario, it's crazy. Yeah, basements are cold as fuck. Uh it's uh yeah, I'm not a fan of winter. It's been literally freezing at work even because our heaters don't work that well, and it's been like, oh my god, I'm not a fan, you know, I gotta mean neither. Yeah, minus forty two in northern Ontario. That does sound fun crazy, How cold you guys get Jesus.
Speaker 6: Well, that's why we call winter peg man. That's it's no lies, no Joe.
Speaker 7: But you know what, it was like plus three last week and everything was melting and now it's like minus forty nine.
Speaker 6: I'm like, let's just give us something in between.
Speaker 3: That's our bipolar weather we have. Canada.
Speaker 6: Yep, are doing wine, No.
Speaker 3: I wish. I'm trying to. I'm trying to be I'm trying to do sober for a bit. It's tough, though, but it's it's cranberry juice, like pure cranberry juice. It's very tart, tart.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was gonna say very very tart.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I try to do I try to do the whole sober thing.
Speaker 7: I say that like once a week, and then I'm like, oh, Friday, I.
Speaker 3: Know, I know that's how I am. And the wife's pregnant. She's like, I haven't drank at all, but yours you were going to slow down, but it doesn't seem like you are. She went away last weekend and I just proceeded to get hammered. So so way she goes, Well, when you're born and alone, it's like, might as well, yeah.
Speaker 6: Do it now while you can look out a newborn around You know.
Speaker 3: That's true, because's gonna change everything. So we're gonna be talking about dreams. Sleep is something that everybody does need. In fact, most people tend to enjoy it obviously, right, you get escape from this kind of reality, and getting enough of it helps us keep us healthy and mentally balanced. But what happens when something we need in order to survive becomes a source of terror in our lives? And what happens when we dream? We're gonna be talking about dreams everybody on this episode. It's gonna be especially creepy facts about dreams and stuff like that. So it's gonna be a fun time. Yes, hide under the blankets, so to get this started. I have a lot of weird dreams, right, I've I it's crazy. I have to add some very vivid dreams. If everyone wants to have more vivid dreams, take valarian tea, because valarian tea amplifies your dreams like crazy.
Speaker 6: All right, I don't need that.
Speaker 7: I need as dream suppressant because my dreams are always intense. I can feel things in my dreams, like actual feeling. I can every sense is there. They're very high. So I need a suppressant because sometimes mine.
Speaker 6: Are so real and so insane. You pick the right girl for this one.
Speaker 3: Well, my my one buddy. It used to be on the show. I wouldn't. I guess it's not my buddy anymore because we don't talk. But yeah, that's what happens when people fucking go too far left. But it's uh, He's like, yo, take this, take this tea. This uh, this this valarian teahuppy sleep it's natural. It's like melotonin. You don't get this like burnout or whatever. And then so I got some Valarian tea and then I take it. It makes you sleepy, it makes you sleep good. But like it does amplify the vividness and the visuals of your dreams. So I've like always had like crazy, crazy dreams, and dream is such a weird thing to me because what is it really I've always thought this idea, this is what was my theory for a long time. I think I just made this up my own head. I don't think I got it from anywhere else, but this idea that so your body does naturally once your body's asleep, your soul doesn't need to be there anymore. So there's theories that I've heard about other stuff, but I thought, like, what if your soul like just kind of leaves because you're in this kind of you're in this state of slumber and your body is kind of resting. And I've heard other things about like near death experiences and astra projection of like your body like may leave, your soul may leave your body while you're dreaming and then just projects certain images in your head in the meantime. Because there's people that theorize that your your soul kind of goes off and does things and other realities without you even knowing.
Speaker 7: Okay, well that's the case, and when my body's resting, my soul is definitely restless and also kind of rude. Sometimes it's like, hey, you want to think about the worst thing ever that you could possibly think about. I always feel like my brain attacks me when I sleep because it's like I think you're gonna rest right now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I wake up and I'm exhausted for my dreams. I'm like, what, I need a break.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know it's weird. There's I remember hearing someone like it was like Coast to Coast on this conspiracy type shows, and they were talking about the reason why you wake up like tired even though you think that you've had a great sleep is because your soul has been partying essentially and going to all different realities. Who knows if that's true or if these are just like projections of your mind from your subconscious and stuff like that, but it's true. When I'm trying to sleep, I have like some of the most horrible thoughts sometimes about like what's going on in the world, the things I research for the show, all sorts of stuff, and it's like it's hard for me to turn my brain off. Also because I feel like I do have a high functioning brain and how it works and how I think and how I analyze everything that I just can't get it to shut the fuck up.
Speaker 6: Same.
Speaker 7: I know, there's like my husband can fall asleep like instantly, and I'm like, how do you do that? And he's like, turn your brain off. I'm like, what does that mean? How do you do turn your brain off?
Speaker 6: I can't.
Speaker 7: I In order for me to fall asleep, I basically have to put myself in like a hypnosis where I'm thinking about something as like a movie and I'm like okay, and then it will get me like kind of almost hypnotized to fall asleep. I can't shut it off. What does that mean?
Speaker 3: I know? I don't know what that because even though I used to when we were young kids and my I used to my parents let me and my brother have a room for the first time. We just stay up talking, so eventually that's separateists. But I would watch them like go to sleep like that, and I would be like, how the fuck do you do that? Like I just can't like shut off my brain. And I even done things where I would like count sheep and stuff. But I think what I what? I kind of messed up my brain because when I was younger, I used to watch a lot horror movies and stuff like that. Probably too young or I shouldn't have been doing it. And then so I would have like I would say, like nightmares, night terrors, and uh so to try and defeat them, I would think about like a movie I just watched or a show, and I would try to replay it in my mind and then like I'm making it more vivid, and actually my brain when I'm sleeping, making the dreams more vivid.
Speaker 6: Maybe oh yeah, I can relate to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so crazy. So let's get if you want, let's get into some uh some like because who knows what dreams really are. I can't explain it. They still can't explain it. They're starting to try to figure out if they can map out the dream world. I think they are trying to attempt to do that. Where there's theories that with the technology we have, especially with things like virtual reality, that they're they're gonna somehow tap into like the brain's cortex or something, or the frontal lobes or whatever. You're like, I guess I would be technicary with the pineal gland, the penale gland where your dreams do secrete, like some sort of d MT through it, and it allows you to have dreams, uh, in the way that we do. That's where that comes from, is your your pineal gland. That's why if you look around like that, there's a giant pine cone. If you look around, there's ancient cultures that worshiped pine cones. People think that's because it was talking about the pineal gland that now they calcify with like fluoride and stuff like that, because that's our doorway to escape this reality and maybe even to tap into things like psychic abilities weirdy oh damn. Yeah, So they calcify it through for poisonous food, water, all that stuff. So who I don't really necessarily know what they are, but it would be interesting because they're saying that they might be able to tap into something within your brain, uh, and then cast your dreams on like a TV. Yeah, they're looking at me stuff like that.
Speaker 7: I'll charge I'll charge millions. You want to come see some fucked up shit? Yeah, check this out, Marie.
Speaker 6: I'm scared to you. Marie. I don't want to.
Speaker 7: I don't know you had that in you, And I'm like, well, this is all of the sad I'm really Yeah, that's it, that's my dream, that's my sleep.
Speaker 6: Actually, I've never had sleep paralysis, but that's what it would look like.
Speaker 3: Sleep aroalysis is fucking scary. It's probably one of the scariest things I've ever experienced that I've I've experienced some scary things in life. I'm not gonna go through my story because I've always said, but I've had I had a crazy shadow people experience. Uh and it was wild and I never had sleep paralysis. And it felt like like I couldn't move. I couldn't move my body off can move. I just could move my eyes. I saw all these shadow people around me. It like was the most frightening experience I've ever had. To be awake but your body is like in some sort of comatose state and it's like you're something is holding you down. It's pretty scary.
Speaker 7: Okay, actually, when you're saying that, I have had it once, But at the time, I didn't think of sleep paralysis because I was like really like a hardcore like Christian Jesus freak girl for a little bit when I was in my early teens, and I really thought, I really thought the demon was talking to me. So I thought it was real So as I'm older, I'm like, okay, that was.
Speaker 6: Probably was.
Speaker 3: Superalysis is or it's like the the darker realms are accessing you somehow. I think that there's a reason why people have sleep paralysis. I believe that there's very dark entities and stuff like that that exist around us all the time, and we can let them in by accident or the What the elites do is probably the elites the parasites do it on purpose, right, so they can gain some sort of access to that realm. Right. But I had some crazy dreams. I've heard about some crazy dreams too. There was a back in the day, This one I always stuck with me. This girl was that I was dating, but I was like I was cheating on her and stuff like that, and like she knew, she was aware that I was trying to I was bouncing around or whatever, right, and and didn't know kind of what I wanted. And then so she had a dream that this guy was chasing her and stuff like that. And then the guy comes up and then stabs her, and then the hood lifted up and it was me and like I was like, WHOA, that's scary, And I was like thinking about ending it right, So it's like her subconscious like was tapping into that side of the reality. But I've had crazy dreams, stuff that I can't describe in a good like in a in a very descriptive way. But I've had like pretty crazy ones. I've had somewhere. There was one that was weird where it was like I was in a house and then every level of the house was like a different part of my life from when I was like younger to when I got older, very strange, and then, uh, I'll let you carry on before I get into some of my weirder ones. What tell me about some weird dreams that you can think of.
Speaker 7: Well, I've had hundreds, I said, hundreds of dreams where I am killing people and they're always bad people. Though they're always people trying to break into my house, they're actually trying to hurt.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're always trying. There always people trying to get to my loved ones. Can I go into detail about one of them or not?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fine, go ahead, it's off to what you want to expose.
Speaker 7: Okay, One that was really vivid to me, That is like one of my most craziest dreams ever, Like I can feel things. So when I am killing people, I feel the feeling of the knife.
Speaker 6: He's usually with a knife going into flesh.
Speaker 7: And I've had this a fork into like the eye of some like guy like it was anyway. But there's one I had. Yeah, there's one where there's this man trying to our word my friend. Yeah, and he was on her like and I like from behind. I was behind and he was like trying to get at her, and I had there was a hammer, so I took the went on his back and I took the claw of the hammer and I started hacking at the back of his neck and I'm I'm hacking it and hack it to the point where I could see his spine.
Speaker 6: Inside vertebrae and I'm hacking and I'm like, dude's not dying.
Speaker 7: Like I started to feel bad because I'm like, hey, at this point, like please die. And then he and I kept hacking. Then he turned around and he said, just reach inside and snap it.
Speaker 3: That's me.
Speaker 6: And then I.
Speaker 7: Remember putting my hands in this open wound, feeling the vertebrae spiking me in my hands. And I don't have super strength, I guess, but I snapped his neck like.
Speaker 3: That sounds like some sort of demon tapped into your dream or something like that.
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, that's me.
Speaker 7: And the other one that I had that I wish I wrote down because it was a movie. I wake up probably six seven times a night, like I never sleep through.
Speaker 6: The night like ever and all.
Speaker 7: I have probably at least three dreams a night, and I never sleep through. But this one night, I guess I slept the whole thing and I had a dream that was the whole night like a movie. And I can't really remember the deed. I remember somebody just can't go into it be too long.
Speaker 6: But I was.
Speaker 7: Looking at I was taking care of my sister who was possessed, and we had this big studio apartment like Paris, and she was chained to the bed because she was possessed, and.
Speaker 6: I had to go and get her medication.
Speaker 7: And because I was looking after her, and I remember the whole walk and bus ride to get her medication, I was seeing demons everywhere. And then I went to a priest. I'm like, I think she's possessed. They think she's sick, but I think she's possessed. Yes, and then he and then he turned demonic and I'm like, what is going on here?
Speaker 6: Like no one's helping me. I don't I find any medication.
Speaker 7: I remember going back into this creepy apartment I lived, Like hear her screaming upstairs, and I'm like, caation needs help. And I went upstairs and I like went to like put like the medication away or whatever. And when I closed the mirror, I was the sister. And when I looked at the bed.
Speaker 6: It was me.
Speaker 7: The whole thing was actually I was the girl in the bed, and I had multiple personalities and I lived that whole thing.
Speaker 3: Wow, your brain is it was me? It's pretty interesting. Then you got some common stuff up there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I got some stuff going on, so yeah, yeah. And then I have a couple of the recurring things I have, obviously with the teeth falling out, and I think it's because I grind my teeth in my sleep and I feel the loose coming out. But the grossest recurring thing I have is where I'm vomiting. But the vomit is this thick, gritty sludge and I can't get it out. I have to clow it out of my mouth and it's this thick, gross sledge cube and I have that dream probably like once a month at least.
Speaker 3: We should do a part two of this episode at some point. I know and do like the meanings behind dreams because this we're going into creepy facts about dreams. But the meanings would be interesting because like, I've had the teeth fall out dream and it's like frightening where I thought that I thought I was gonna wake up in my I wouldn't have teeth like and you feel it and it feels so real in your dreams where you're like I remember like pulling it out and then I felt more and they started, like all of them just started coming out. It's so it's so scary, and I like, dreams have always been this weird thing to me because they've always been so vivid. And I remember, like I remember like talking with this in the show and Billy doesn't dream because he I don't know if it's because he like just drinks a lot and like or he used to. I think he still does. It would have been because I'm like, yo, I remember the time when this is a long time ago, I did Dreams episode with this Kay Trevor I used to work with. I think he may be dead now. I have no idea he was. He he did some crazy stuff and he'd make jokes about like, oh yeah, I'm gonna rob the casino and then I'm gonna go onto the Grand River and I'm gonna ride a ski. Do you off in the He's like planning all this whole and like we're like, we're you gonna get all these things that you need to like do this. But he got into a bad place, I think, with some bad people. But we did an episode about dreams. I remember tellingim Billy yoa, I got like a little thing about dreams that we would get into and Billy's like, I can't help you. I don't dream. But I'm like, what do you mean you don't dream? He's like, I really just don't really dream. I'm like how. And then one of his first fun facts ever that because he always does on the show, was he sleeps with his eyes open, but it's like this whereas like it's like it can just see his eyeball like flickering. And I thought he was kidding, but I saw it where it's like his eyes were pretty much half open but flickering, and it's the scariest thing.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: I woke I talked of the next day. I was like, yeah, you were joking. I thought you were awake, like looking at me.
Speaker 6: That's but like usually I guess I thought.
Speaker 7: They said, like when your eyes go back and forth, it's like when you're in the rem sleep and you're are dreaming.
Speaker 6: It's almost like you're scanning.
Speaker 3: I think too much. Oh, I think he just jerks too much beer and then just he it just doesn't remember them.
Speaker 6: Maybe that's I think.
Speaker 7: Maybe he does dream, he doesn't remember them, because I have friends too, They're like, I don't remember what I dream about, like ever, it's rare that I remember. I'm like, god, damn, I wake up and I'm like, I had like eight movies going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me too. Have you ever done where you like go and take a pe and then you like go back into the same dream. Because I've had that a bunch of times where I'm able to like retap into the same dream. It's crazy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I keep going, Are you able to wake yourself up from a dream because you.
Speaker 6: Know your dream?
Speaker 3: I wish, oh that could.
Speaker 6: I learned that as a child.
Speaker 3: I learned petion or just like wake your body up.
Speaker 6: Wake my body up.
Speaker 7: Where it's like, this is a dream, Marie, and there's something I had to do. And people say, you never die in your dreams, and I've I've died. I got shot in the face once by like a Chinese army guy and.
Speaker 6: It was the Portuguese people against the Chinese.
Speaker 7: Well you had some crazy, yeah, And then I remember I was hiding in a car and they shot and I'm like, you don't die in dream I remember in my dream thinking I can't die. You don't die in dreams, and the guy shot me right in the face. I remember like covering my face and blood everywhere, and I died.
Speaker 3: I guess WHOA, that's so weird. You have some pretty intense trees. It's perfect person to bring on the show for this, And there's so many complex things about like what they are, why do we have them? Mine are always very vivid. A lot of them are pretty sexual and stuff like that too. It is what it is, but that's it's. Some of them are like crazy like that, and I'm like, I don't know if it's just I don't know what it is, but it's some of them are pretty wild. I don't need to go to detail about those ones. But uh, it is. It is so strange. And then I've had dreams where like I'll never forget this one where I was like in an apartment building almost like a condo, but it was like I just like I could see out the window and we're pretty high up and you could see like a beach, right, and then there was kind of like all these condo buildings around the beach and it was just kind of like a circular half circle beach. You could see down the beach and stuff like that. Uh, and then the waves are starting to kind of go a little crazy, and then I see a massive I see UFO was coming towards me. And then I'm like calling my family and stuff like that, being like yo, it's happening kind of shit. And then I remember this is what I remember, but I used to know it way more detail. Where I was like panicking and then I went into an elevator thing, and then the elevator went down and shot me into this tube and I was like in this tube and then it shot me across the water into this other building that I came up, and then I just had h I just had it's his name, the guy that is about occupy the Getty and stuff like that. And he was telling me that this guy was worked for essentially like a faction of like the CIA, building lasers and stuff like that. Wild Guy's wild tales if they are true, and he said that they he was talking about this type of technology of this tube thing that and I was like, I did dream about that, like the same kind of thing that he was talking about, like these tube things and then they can shoot you certain distances and you can travel very far in them and stuff like that. And uh, it was such a weird dream because I remember it felt so real like there was a UFO invasion and I was on either vacation or that's where I lived at the time. And then I'm wondering if there's any truth to that. You could be tapping also into past life memories or future memories, which would be even crazier.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you tap into something there because it was true what you you somehow knew, yeah.
Speaker 3: And like and he claimed this stuff and I was like, well, that's kind of weird there, And I've had dreams of being like chased by people and stuff like that, and uh, it is it is crazy because they're so vivid that I wake up. There's been a lot of times where I wake up like scared, like I'm frightened, uh and or anxious. And it's crazy that though, that that it can invoke these things out of you. Where there's dreams I've had where I've woken up like depressed, where I feel like very low and depressed and sad. And it's such a strange thing.
Speaker 7: Man, Say, I woke up crying from my dream, Like I woke up and I've been bawling my eyes out crying because of what's what happened in my dream translated to life like I physically was feeling it in real life while in my dream like I was physically crying.
Speaker 6: It's happened.
Speaker 7: It's happened like at least ten times in my life where I've woken up with like actual tears.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, Harriet, did you ever learn how to astro project? If you can tell your if you can tell your body to wake up, you should try to wake up with inside your dream because suppose to me, if you tell yourself that you're in a dream, and you can realize that you're in a dream, you can control your dream and have like a lucid dream.
Speaker 6: Hmm, I I'm trying to think.
Speaker 7: I've had dreams where it feels like it's happening in real life, and then I'll wake up and go to sleep and it's like happening like I can't I can't can't tell.
Speaker 6: What's real or what's not.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've also had dreams where I've been above a dream and seeing myself sleeping and seeing what's going on.
Speaker 3: That's astra projection. You should have tried to walk around.
Speaker 6: Uh No, I'm glad because that was a horrific dream.
Speaker 7: And there again, there was a demon chasing me, like it was like Reagan from the Extra. Okay, I've had a couple of Reagan dreams because it actually scarred me. But I had like it was like a demon girl like Reagan. I was sleeping in my in law's house and my husband they're like.
Speaker 6: Oh, sleep in our room. You know, we're they're out of town.
Speaker 7: So my husband I go up to the room and they moved the room around and I was like, I don't like the room like this. Something just felt off and I'm like, the room should not be set up like this.
Speaker 6: It's uncomfortable.
Speaker 7: And that night I had a dream where I was up above watching me and my husban's sleep, and there's this little demon girl running around back and forth laughing at us through encircling the bed.
Speaker 3: You could have saw when I saw something real? Though, What if you were astro projecting and there was something actually there.
Speaker 7: I told my mother in law and she changed her room around because I was like, you can't have your.
Speaker 6: Room like that. There's something wrong.
Speaker 3: I think things can tap into stuff like that, like I've to like Brett told the story on the show or whatever. And but my buddy's been on the show a couple of times and he dated a witch a Wickan. Her mom was like a full blown wicked witch and then wick and Witch of the West. But uh, but then he said that he they taught him to how to like astro project and the one time he did it, he like saw his body staying like like there, and she's like, you know, if you do this, try to walk around and all that stuff, and so he did, and he heard the doorbell start. He said, he heard knocking. He hear this loud banging, and then so he was going to go to the door and then tried to like open it or whatever. Follow the sound. But then then he woke up. And so once he woke up, he heard his dad yelling, and he's like, what the fuck is going on? So he goes out and then his dad's he said that someone was ringing the doorbell really fast, and then when he went to open the door, nobody was there. Is that wild?
Speaker 6: So wait, he was ringing the doorbell in his dream?
Speaker 3: No, something else was so something and something was physically doing it in the real reality. And then and then in his dream it was like a knocking sound. But then when he woke up, his dad was said that there was a bunch of like bringing on the doorbell and then we opened the door, it stopped and nobody was there. And then so he talked to his girlfriend's mom, who was like the witch and she told him that. He's like, you don't open the door, did you? And he's like no, and he's like she's like, if you did, you would have let something in that could have even went into your body. Oh, that was not that one. I know I should have so crazy.
Speaker 6: Eh, that's scary.
Speaker 3: So let's get into the first one. I'll sleep paralysis since we're talking about it anyway. Sleep paralysis can be very distressing experience for those who suffer it. During sleep paralysis, sufferers become aware that their experience a tonia muscle paralysis, never heard that, yet are unable to do anything. Typically, I will call it sleep paralysis. Ends when you wake up and never even realize you went through this temporary paralysis For individuals who suffer, who suffer, where am I and everyone sleep? For individuals who suffer sleep paralysis, however, something goes wrong during the process and they're launched into a state of mixed consciousness. These individuals become aware that they're paralyzed. It is quite frightening and can also experience vivid hallucinations due to the fact that rem sleep cycles don't stop when they wake. Sleep paralysis hallucinations follow in the three categories, all of which are very depression very distressing to the sufferer. Intruder hallucinations in which sufferers perceive a dangerous presence in the room, chest pressure ik a incubus hallucinations in which the sufferer feels a sensation of suffocation and someone sitting on their chest. And there's stories in the East of Canada. I think in like Pi and stuff like that. They call her the night hag and it's this old woman that sits on your chest. Uh. And then physital phisitill bleep Jesus kid's fucking speaker. Why say physy vestibula vestibuler Motor hallucinations in which sufferers feel out body sensations such as flying. So and it's like they're explaining in a way by saying it's rem sleep. But there is a lot of truth that goes into the idea of astra projection and being able to leave your body and then do things like where there's a story that I remember hearing about where this uh, this guy, this kid was he talks to this kid another country or whatever. Their friends online, they play video games together or whatever. Uh, And they were talking and then he fell asleep, and he was thinking about his friend, and somehow in a he like he tries. He was trying to sleep, he was trying to do astra projection, and while he was doing he was thinking about his friend. And and and he claimed that he was shot over to his friend. I think it was like in Germany or something like that while he was in America and he saw what his friend was doing on the computer. He was jacking off and I wasn't.
Speaker 5: He was.
Speaker 3: He was doing something like he was playing this certain video game or whatever, right, and then uh, and he could see what he was doing. And then he kind of woke himself up and he's like ran too his computer and he's like, hey, like were you doing this? And he's like, yeah, I'm doing that. How do you know that I'm doing that? And he's like it worked after projection worked. It's a wild story if it's true, but that would be crazy.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I want to I I want to believe it's true. I want to believe it's all possible, because.
Speaker 3: Tell you, dude, I tried many times to do it. It's tough because you have to get in a very like meditative state. Uh. And even when I was going through my whole my whole shadow people experience and stuff like that, it was very real. I believe it was real. I felt these things and I was wide awake, like and that's why there wasn't in some rem sleep. I felt that i'd sleep proalysis. I could open my eyes wide, I could see these things. At certain points. I got up. At one point, I got up and walked towards my door, and there was an eight foot tall shadow person looking down at me. And I went to the washroom, turning the light, looked in the mirrors, like, what the fuck's going on with you? And it was real. I was awake. I was walking around and I went to the washroom and it was like I was totally awake, sober, all that stuff. And it wasn't this thing of like, oh, I'm just still in rem sleep. No, I was like full blown awake and I saw these things. They do exist. Are we only see ten percent of visual spectrum? So who knows? But yeah, these hallusions, these hallucinations can happen concurrently, so an extra distressing episode. A person can feel as if someone's trying to sit on their chest or maybe they actually are suffocating them while there's another intruder in the room, which also means them harm. Oddly enough, the presence, the presence people see either on top of them or in the room various culture and culture, leading many to believe these presents isn't just a hallucination. What more can happen during What's more, sleep proalysis can happen to anybody? Is interesting because like it is a very scary experience, and yeah, this is an ancient. Look at that Look at that horse, though, what is he doing?
Speaker 6: I mean, he's enjoying it.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 7: That horse is loving whenever's happening, he's away and yeah, have a great time.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's uh, it's a very frightening thing to go through sleep paralysis. Uh, it's it's crazy. And the fact that I experienced it, that that experience changed my life forever because I, to me, I it was proven that I that reality isn't as real as we think it is in my head. Going through that and having to experience that, I was like, that was real. I felt it. I know what was real. I saw what I saw, you know, I I it's hard to explain to somebody that has never had an experience like that, but it is one of the most frightening things. I felt like they were trying to rip my soul out of my body.
Speaker 7: It was scary, I believe you, and I think that is very possible at these sleep paralysis Oh God, things are things that are actually happening. And my sleep paralysis thing, that my sleep paralysis thing changed my life too because I was that little church going youth group Christian girl and after this happened, I stopped because of what was said to me.
Speaker 6: And yeah, no, I.
Speaker 7: Didn't say but I've told the story before and everyone always laughs at me because it's such a stupid thing. It makes sense, but it's stupid.
Speaker 6: But I don't know why my brain would think to say this. I don't know. Okay. So I was like really Christian. I was really like, oh, God and Jesus and everything, and.
Speaker 7: But I remember a certain point I was scared all the time. Ye like it sounds this is gonna sound crazy, Okay, Okay, I all of a sudden right now I'm like agnostic. I'm like, yeah, baby's God. Maybe there's I grew up Roman, Catholic, whatever, it's an old backstory. But so I uh started getting scared.
Speaker 6: Randomly out of nowhere.
Speaker 7: And I remember going and talking to like the pastor yeah at the church and saying.
Speaker 6: Like, I don't know what it is, but I'm like scared.
Speaker 7: I like sometimes I don't even want to put my legs off the couch because I'm like something's gonna get me.
Speaker 6: Like I felt really weird.
Speaker 7: And then he of course was like, oh, it's like spiritual warfare and like God's trying to keep you and then you're trying and they were all like, you're a prophet, blah blah, and I'm.
Speaker 6: Like, fuck, okay, and okay, I don't know, yeah, of course.
Speaker 7: And then and then they're like, oh, you know, the demons are trying to get you, like whatever. And I was like, okay, this is a lot. But when you believe something like that at the time, you're like, oh, geez, okay, that's scary. So then and then this is gonna sound cliche as fuck, but I'm gonna say it anyway.
Speaker 6: I was waking up repeatedly at the.
Speaker 7: Same time every day, which was like obviously three twenty three year three something in the morning I was and.
Speaker 6: It was like every fucking day.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 7: Cliche, of course, but that's the wagon too. So yeah, I guess. And I didn't really know. I was like fifteen at the time. I didn't really know. There was like barely any internet back then.
Speaker 6: Guys like, I'm old.
Speaker 3: I was using the region room has twelves.
Speaker 6: So was I.
Speaker 3: So was I.
Speaker 6: We would make our own and use them. Crazy but okay.
Speaker 7: So then one night I woke up and I'm like three o'clock or whatever again, and I just I was awake. I remember being one hundred percent awake, like I know, I wake up very easily. I'm a very light sleeper, so I woke up like but then I felt do you remember those old Skittles commercials where the girls like taste the rainbow? And if you heard me, that tastes the rainbow? And it was like that whisper okay, So I couldn't move and I was like, what the hell? And then rate in my ear, right in my ear, I hear this woman's voice.
Speaker 3: Sorry, right now, come back. I was wondering, sorry, I was wondering where the fuck was going on? My background it was like the I'm looking at my logo and I was grainy, and that was good green screen on okay, because I have a green screen now so I've been using it for fun episodes and at one point I was in Germany for an episode, so, okay, can back to the story. So I was like fuck it, perplexed to why that was happening.
Speaker 6: What's going on? I noticed it like a little thought.
Speaker 7: We were in like dreamline, you're astro projecting to me right now?
Speaker 6: Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 7: And then I heard this woman and I remember because when she said this thing. It was like she was saying it like three times in a row, like echoing, like you know, like you know, like Jason like like that. It was like that, and she said, drink your ovaltine. Yeah, but it was like this weird delayed three times. Everything was in threes. And she said, demons are the spirits of success.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's scary.
Speaker 6: And I was like.
Speaker 7: Not like hey, demon's gonna get you, or like hey, Satan, the devil's here, demons are the spirits of success.
Speaker 6: Whatever.
Speaker 7: And then I felt three like electric vibration from my feet, from my feet all the way to my head and like this like this. Yeah, it was like these weird waves coming over my body. And then I finally was like free to get up. I could move, and I went to my parents' room and I was telling them I heard a voice.
Speaker 6: I was gagging cause I was so scared. I was like in a puke, but I was like dry.
Speaker 7: Heating, and they're like going to'm mad, and I'm like, oh, So then I stopped on a youth group.
Speaker 6: They won, Yeah, succeeded man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's crazy because it's almost like they're trying to lure you in and according to Brett, he's Christian. I don't fucking know, right, Like, I'm on the fence, Like if I was like, it's so funny because I was like, I always joked that I read this, read the Satank Bible, and I was like, this is kind of cool different whatever. I was always against the grain with things, and at one point in the show, I was like, if I was gonna suscribe to anything, would be Satanism, just because I like the idea of like being a god in your own Right now, it's a total opposite. I think Anton Levey Levy, whatever you want, how you perhaps his name, it's actually part of all that stuff. And they used him to push Satanism to Hollywood and all that stuff. So I'm very much against that now. And now I'm like leaning more towards If I was going to be any religion, it would be Christianity because I finally, it's the most most wholesome and they have the I think the best I would say values and traditions. When it comes to things, I think there's I think there's bad things about all religion, and I in my opinion, not everyone has to share this opinion. Obviously, you don't have to believe everything I say. You don't have to agree with everything I say on this show. This whole fun of people having different opinions and stuff like that. I think that the reptilian entities, some sort of dark demonic force that's existed for a long time, use religion to divide and conquer the population and uses it against Uh. So we're essentially being always warring with each other.
Speaker 6: Makes sense to me, you know. And why not?
Speaker 7: Why not everything and every other religion can be true? Why can't that be true?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And the thing is right, like, look at this off that's taught in some religions, even the Qur'an. There's bad things I think in the Bible, especially within the the Torah and the and the Talamood is a pretty disturbing book if you actually read it. H and it gives people in my idea, they think like I'm special because of my magic book. And then I'm like, it's like, oh, let's just slaughter millions of children because of my special book. You know. So that's the that's the perceived supremacy that some of these religions have. Especially want people to know who I'm talking about when it comes to one religion and uh so it's interesting that. And then Brett was like, well, when I was being attacked is because like you know, it's because they were after my Christian soul because my soul is elevated higher and stuff like that. So it's interesting how they kind of came after you like that.
Speaker 6: I mean, you know, I don't want to say what's real or what's not.
Speaker 7: I don't even know, Like I can't say, like this is the definitive troup because I don't I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't think anyone knows. But if that happened and it didn't.
Speaker 7: Happen for those reasons, or it was just sleep proalysis either way, kind of freaky, kind of weird, kind of odd, and I've never had sleep proalyssis again, it was a one time and it's just the situation was weird.
Speaker 3: It is so weird that demons are the success. It's very weird, really weird, because that's what they do, right. They like, we're doing a big live stream this Saturday about Satanic Hollywood and stuff like that. Me and Aaron have been talking about this literally for months and months, right, and we're finally going to do it and so it is. So it's so interesting because like I truly believe that some of those people do sell their souls or make packs with the devil or some sort of demonic force. And then it's my I've always had this idea that they get everything in this life. Uh so they get all the riches and the fame and the fortune, but then in the next life, I think they're like soul is like ripped apart in a thousand pieces, like they they don't They might be able to get it back one day, but I think that in that some sort of that that weird astral world, the afterlife whatever, if it might be purgatory, I think that their their their soul is kind of taken over for I would hope not eternity, because that'd be wild that you would sell it for that, but at least for a time period of you have to go through torments or like maybe maybe you get sent back and you're a little Ethiopian boy that gets is turned into a child soldier or something like that, where you have to experience something horrible because you sold your soul for something, for greed and materialism and pride and whatever, right, gluttony and all the other deadly sins you know, mm.
Speaker 7: Hm oh that that's not worth it, like not worth it, but like, but you did just make me think that. That was the other meaning of what that demon bitch said to me, and it was that, yeah, they're successful, like you know, you sell your soul and you get you will make you.
Speaker 6: You know that they lure you in and that's how they get you.
Speaker 3: When I go on to that, no one will hear you scream in.
Speaker 6: Your Yes, it's my turn, it's my turn.
Speaker 7: Okay, Yeah, no one will hear you scream or ask for help during your nightmares. You know what, Be like me and help yourself and your nightmares. You wake yourself up. I don't know how, but I try to teach you.
Speaker 3: That's where I want to say. That would be cool about the idea of lucid dreamings. A lucidream it could say you're like being hunted by a demon and then you're like, no, I have a shield of armor. And then you're like ring and then you're like, just got like a suit of armor on you just like destroy all the demons. Because I've heard that people can lucid dream like that and they can control the dreams, and I've tried to do it. If anyone in of the like listens to the show or watches it and you have you've had the ability to astro project or a lucid dream, let me know, shoot me a comment, send me an email. All the links around the bio Stranger podcast at gmail dot com. It would be interesting to have you on for a Patreon episode because I'd like to hear people's At some point you might do that, like bring people on to tell strange stories for the Patreon or if they subscribe and support, you know, because it's who knows, maybe someone out there has done it, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and we need that tutorial. We need it.
Speaker 3: We need.
Speaker 6: All right too. Due to antonia, right, that's what we're saying.
Speaker 7: Due to atonia, while sleeping, we are generally unable to move around while asleep. The only muscles that remain active while dreaming are our eye and breathing muscles.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 7: Due to this, when we have nightmares, we're unable to flail around or scream like we often see in the movies and on TV. So if you're experiencing an especially awful dream and are hoping someone may help wake you.
Speaker 6: Up, it likely won't happen. I don't know.
Speaker 7: The nightmare will need to run its course until you wake yourself. When we do awaken, we might also be able to recall a nightmare more than other dreams because we're pulling ourselves directly, pulling ourselves directly out of.
Speaker 6: Our rem sleep. Yeah wait, okay.
Speaker 7: Some doctor named Anissa Das MD says, once you are sitting up and screaming, you are already aroused and coming out of dream sleep.
Speaker 6: You wake up.
Speaker 7: You wake up right out of the nightmare, so your recall is better compared to non scary dreams, which don't wake you up.
Speaker 6: Bench doctor. Unfortunately, there's no way to help someone stuck.
Speaker 7: In a nightmare because we don't know they're in it. Okay, you know what I don't. You know many times lately I've woken.
Speaker 6: Up like that. I'm like, I wake up in the middle of the night so often with my arms straight up in the air. Yeah, I'm like, my heart, that's so crazy.
Speaker 7: And I'll be rubbing my arm like this, like self soothing, and it happens sometimes like seven times a night, and I'm like, I'm like, you know what you're doing? The opposite. If you want to stay asleep, stop touching yourself. Oh the Illuminati diamonds.
Speaker 6: I just didn't know what it was done. I didn't know. It was one of my first tattoos.
Speaker 3: It was wow.
Speaker 7: Second and my friend had this picture on her computer and she's like, look Earth, the fire, and water both ways.
Speaker 6: She's like, not pretty cool the elements. Like yeah, So we.
Speaker 7: Each got it matching and one yeah, and one day someone's like, oh, the Illumini dam and I'm like, what's that? Was the Illuminati. I didn't even know why. I've had this for like twenty years.
Speaker 3: And series that you take like your tattoos with you in the afterlife. I don't know if that's true or like, I know, I know. I'm like, hey, mind's back. I have a dog licking up a blood cross on my arm, so like, yeah, yeah, I'll show you. I just I got it filled in. It was originally just the dog and I was like, I have to get this fixed. But you kind of see the dog there he's licking the blood. So it was just the dog licking the blood. And then I asked my tattoo er. She's awesome. She's like a nationalist. It was cool. We got along really well, so I was like, free for all. Just just figure out how to like kind of blend it in paranormal kind of stuff. And thank god because like even the wife was like, yeah, like just a blood cross on your arm just everyone can see this, like upside down satanic blood cross on my arm. And I was like, yeah, it was off. It's off an album cover.
Speaker 6: So yeah, yeah, you told me last time.
Speaker 3: I remember, Yeah, it's yeah, I killed the architect cage. He's an interesting dude. He's like, I'm pretty sure he's a full blown Satanist, so makes sense why he would do that. You know, it's crazy what happens. I I'm a big fan of his. This is also like one of his hip hop groups, Weatherman. I think I told her that, yeah, And I argued with him online one time and he called me like an alt right something and I was like, it's like man, I was like, you know, you never meet your heroes or the people, I mean, your heroes. It's like the people that you like as artists anything like that. It never works out well like ever. Usually either kind of assholes and most of them are very egotistical in a lot of ways.
Speaker 6: You know why because fears of success got them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so true, so crazy. I had another thought about trees, but it will probably get to at some point.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, do you know anyone that did sleepwalking? Have you ever had that? Because I like, you can't not just to wake them up during sleepwalking. Have any of your kids do you know anybody?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: My son's son it a couple of times and where he'd like tried to leave the house. My daughter, Yeah, we had to get chains on all the door. My daughter has almost like nineteen, you know what. She'll wake up and she's in between and she was sick recently. Whenever she's sick, she has these fever dreams where she's awake looking at you and she's like, I can see all this stuff here, all this stuff here.
Speaker 6: I'm like, what am I wearing? She's like, you're wearing a hoodie.
Speaker 7: It's black. I can see what it is. But I also see this and this and this, and She's like, but everything's really far away and really big, and I'm like, you're in between worlds right now. Man, Like she's in between worlds.
Speaker 3: So I just make you thinks brothers where they both sleep walker and there's like pillows and they're like milk. I can't really what they're doing, but he's like putting pillows in the oven and they're like getting like orange juice and stuff and knocking into each other. It would be so funny to wake up and see that shit, though, like especially as like your kids doing it, because kids say the darness thing and some very creepy things, you know what I mean. So, and what are they tapping into and stuff like that. So this is a strange one. So more than a one hundred previous healthy people from various Southeast Asia communities died mysteriously in their sleep and me and Billy talked about this is a throwback way back in the day to an episode about sleep walker killers or something like that's a sleepwalking killers. Yeah, and the and then there's specifically one guy. I know, there was a couple people, especially one guy that got and we learned about this in law class, and he killed He drove to somebody's house, can remember who was his, like mother in law something like that killed her and he he essentially got let free because they proved that he was sleepwalking, which is crazy.
Speaker 7: Yes, I've heard that exact same thing, getting in his car and driving and going killing and driving back home and everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, and then he's like wakes up with blood. It's like the Werewolf thing of America Ware from London where he wakes up in the forest and he's like naked and covered in blood and shit and it's like, what did I do? What happened? Was that a fun rave or something?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 7: I got too much ambien? Is that what people take ambient and they like cook like full chickens and the milanite so weird they didn't even know they're doing it.
Speaker 3: It's so crazy amount of drugs that they do push on people, pharmaceutical drugs that are so dangerous. You know it's an epidemic, but they don't want to admit it. In the nineteen seventies and eighties, many refugees from Kembodia, Laos and Vietnam that was a fun place to be around in the sixties, began arriving in the USA. Once there, many experienced sleep prou which they believed had supernatural causes. In fact, they might have been right. Suddenly, more than one hundred healthy Humung refugees died in their sleep. Doctor has called this phenomenon don sudden Unexplained nocturnal death syndrome SUNS. Scientists couldn't fully explain why the deaths occurred and why they suddenly stopped. The Hmong people, however, believe that the dab tungs, the dab Sung dad Sung, a night spirit, was responsible for the deaths. Eventually, researchers concluded that the beliefs that a belief in night spirits, combined with sleep proalysis and a possible heart condition is for sure is what killed all these individuals. Some studies have linked sleep proalysis to it in genetic heart arrhythmia Matt Matteo whatever. Some fucking cardiologists at the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston said the deaths to go at night because the hot beats mall weekly when sleeping. Despite the possibility of having heart conditions, it seems like the Humong people who died of SUMS their beliefs in the supernatural played some big role into their deaths. I'm so crazy, like I just know, I don't it sounds weird or something was attacking them, like to me because of the trauma of Vietnam and stuff like that. The Vietnam War where they were being slaughtered like crazy. I watched I used to fall asleep to the Ken Burns Vietnam documentary. It's like fourteen hours long. Billy used to make fun of me because I'm like, it's when I was on night shift that my wife would be sleeping next to me and I'd just be listening to It's like just people getting slaughtered and yeah, fun times. I want to learn about it, and it's like it was so interesting to me because it was such an I think all wars are unjustin and used for certain certain purposes. Pulaus control it could be one of them, but also definitely uh, monetary gain, all sorts of things. But that trauma could have affected people, like even after World War Two. Uh. They claim that not one Russian person was not touched by the war. So this idea that they were like everyone everyone had a family member, someone they knew that died because they were just slaughtering millions and millions of Russians. Thank you Communists for some reason, we rushed to the aid of Stalin for some reason. Because I'm not going to get into that, because it's going to give me into the Germany talk, but like we rushed to the aid of the Communists that were literally mass starving millions upon millions upon millions of people, saying him a gulags, killing them and then sending all of their soldiers into war. And the highest casualties if millions and millions of people during World War two were Russians. So almost seems like it was maybe done on purpose. It sure seems like it. But yeah, becauseful of those night demons. That's a badgeman. But you gotta go, like, you gotta think about.
Speaker 6: I thought you're being rushing.
Speaker 3: I can't be Russian. I was just I can't Can you do a Russian accent? I can't a voodcast? Give me some foodcast.
Speaker 7: I gotta think about my video games when I'm I'm thinking about Zaria and Overwatch and what does she say? I don't know what she's saying, but we always mock, not mocker. We always think saying a bun with some toast instead.
Speaker 3: But I don't know what she's that's pretty good, that's pretty We always try to dor accents on this show. It's it's horrible all the time. But I can do like a pretty good Japanese where it's.
Speaker 6: To take me to the hill.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: It's like it's just he's gotta yell so aggressive. Well that's like the Chinese are more like, oh I've in China and like but the Japanese are like you ancient samurai cut you in half.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: It's like very like gut yea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you disrespect of my offen.
Speaker 6: Too much. Anime that's all.
Speaker 3: This guy was just just funny story. This guy that I used to work with. I went on night shift for a little bit at the last job and my my one of my good friends, was a supervisor of that ship, and he was like, yeah, this guy like loves anime porn. And I'm like, why do you tell people that? And he's like, yeah, I do, I really like it. I'm like, man, why do you admit things like that? It's very weird. So then my buddy, my buddy is a very funny guy. The supervisor was like kept asking like what kinds, Like what what's your favorite? And I'm like, strange how you would reveal that information to people. Some people just don't care.
Speaker 7: No, And for some reason there's something about anime stuff where it's like more I don't know weird. No, like it's almost like, oh well, well, it's like, oh whatever should anime anime.
Speaker 6: It's like part of the culture. And if you watch it.
Speaker 3: All Japan reading manga, which is pretty much like poorn, just something on like subways and stuff like that, it's.
Speaker 6: Weird.
Speaker 3: They can't show the they can't show the the PP or the v V, but they'll put like tentacles. So that's why there's there's like it's so weird because they can show it that way if it's like a fake thing. But their their censorship laws are so absurd and weird. Even though I'm not really a fan of what that that that kind of kind of culture in porn hub stuff, and that all this stuff is done to society. It's not fair and young men and women is not good. It's very sad. M agreed, Yeah, I was just think about this music every time you're thinking about watching it, everybody, just think about it afterwards. This is what your brain goes through. You're just like so sad, it's so sad.
Speaker 6: Then it's happy.
Speaker 3: It's happy. Oi is what she says. He's carry off from this. Okay, what's the what's the next one?
Speaker 6: The next one?
Speaker 7: Is some theorize we forget most of our dreams to keep a firm grisp on reality.
Speaker 3: A crisp, firm crisp on g Did I say gris? Yeah? I mispronounced on the show Jesus.
Speaker 6: A grisp it is like something like really small in a grasp.
Speaker 3: Is like, that's what the Asian people have, a grisp because so dumb.
Speaker 7: I didn't even mean that to be dirty, just like sounds small.
Speaker 6: Yes, I did not mean I didn't let the demons get me.
Speaker 7: Okay, So if you've ever regretted forgetting your dreams, you shouldn't. Forgetting dreams might be what what keep us firmly grounded in reality. I don't want to be grounded in reality. If yeah, yeah, if we keenly remembered every detail of every dream, we might lose our grasp on what is actually real. Certain chemicals in our brains keep us from fully remembering our dreams. One of these is uh nora adrenaline. This chemical readies our bodies for action, and because of antonia, our nor adrenaline levels are lower while we sleep. Oh man, mine's really low. Then the more nor adrenaline we have while we dream, the more we're able to or oh no more, we're able to remember our dreams.
Speaker 6: Oh so I have a lot of that. Okay. Ultimately this is a very good thing, according to.
Speaker 7: Francesca Sticlari, a sleep research research doctor at the Whatever some University, It's it's probably a good thing that the dream life and the waking life are completely different. I think if you remembered every detail like you can do in waking life, you would start to confuse things with what's actually happening in your real life.
Speaker 6: Thanks doctor.
Speaker 3: Shit, it's like you start seeing shadow demons and shit like that or like yeah, you know, uh, okay, now I don't need to talk about match. Just like else, I've had weird dreams about like celebrity stuff of like, man, I had one dream where Shania Twain rape me. It's it was yeah, and I don't even find her like and I was like, not not a fun time, not a not a fun time. And then I read about how reptilians god knows this is true or not nothing is true in this reality really is weird that we think, but how reptilians specifically more with women. Supposedly everything is supposedly on the show, Uh, they they project images in your head while they're they're sexually assaulting you. So they they take advantage of you in these states and altered consciousness. And there's stories about women even getting pregnant well through dreams because of stuff like this. Uh, and then their their reptilians take their baby away because they're just planting a seed in them. All sorts of crazy stories out there. God knows that they're true, and uh, they supposed to. We project these images into your head of celebrities or things you would know of, or people you would know of, while they're actually exhuoming your your sexual energy through this dream state.
Speaker 7: So did Shanaia like sing out, man, I feel like a repillion after she was done with you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's uh, it was. It was something I'll never forget. Man, I feel like a.
Speaker 6: Lizard.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's even scarier. They're like, look, forked tongue comes out. Fuck. So people don't usually want to have nightmares, well, no shit, but they may serve a very practical purpose in our lives. One theory. One theory researchers have been studying suggests that having nightmares may be better preparing people for distressing situations. Situations in the real world. The sitiations the Olympics system, which regulates emotion is still active while we sleep. Yeah, I know, shit, that's why I wake up depressed all the time. And how much shit I'm still stuck in this real It's why we're sometimes so emotionally affected by having intense dreams. Researchers have found experiencing fear and discomfort in our dreams may reduce our emotional arousal in response to fear in the real world. Because we react emotionally the same way to fear in dreams as we do in their fear in reality, our bodies won't distinguish the difference. This means that we enco if we encounter our something scary or distressing situation and reality, we may be better prepared to the comfort to confront this situation emotionally if our brains have already been dealing with the fear of our dreams of whatever. The author of this study Lampros Sure, that's a fun name. Dreams maybe considered the error real training for all future reactions and may potentially prepare us for to face real life dangers.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm still scared as hell about everything in life.
Speaker 3: Well, I wonder it would be interesting to see, like obviously, like a caveman's dreams would be like about like the something hunting them, like the primitive more the more primitive people from you know, thousands of years ago, even hundreds of years ago, you would have different dreams. It would be so weird, Like would you be dreaming about aliens or UFOs or is it mostly just like you're dreaming about like a tiger dragon your baby away because that's what you thought was gonna happen, you know, Or if you're in India, a monkey just steals your baby, which happens a lot supposedly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but when you do have that dream now, well for no reason.
Speaker 3: When you build them temples, you know, you're kind of giving them credience to be like, all right, we worship you, and they're probably like, bye, baby, hope you have fun in the monkey town. Well, good bye baby. So I have a very I have a very dark sense of humor.
Speaker 7: I want to see what you're if you're humored cheat, not your humor, but I want to see what changes after you have a kid.
Speaker 6: Things change so weird, like I think it will get worse.
Speaker 7: No, I think that there's things that maybe you will get more sensitive about because you're like, damn, I'm telling you.
Speaker 6: There's like certain things in movies where I'm.
Speaker 7: Like, if I see a kid get hurt whatsoever, and then oh, yeah, I can't watch it. But like before, I'm like, oh, there's a movie called The Children, and I'm like, I love this movie.
Speaker 6: I could never watch it now.
Speaker 3: Ever, I uh, I, I don't know. I have a people would beg to differ, I'm sure, but I do think I'm pretty empathetic, but obviously, like I I think that I don't know, there's I'm empathetic, but there's things that bother me in this reality, especially at certain people and stuff like that. There's been a lot of problems in our world lately and of mixing of cultures and all that stuff that you can see the division and the push against certain things. And I've always had this dark sense of humor. I wonder if having kids will change it or it may, but I don't know. I have a feeling that I'll still probably be like this obviously, like when it comes because I've always held empathy for like what's happening on the other side of the world and you know, the kids being put into like as child soldiers as a kind of reference earlier or whatever, or what's happening in Gaza and stuff like that. I've always like thought any and if anyone hurts a child, I think that you should you should get a bullet directly in the fucking head. Like realistically, if you're a demon, you don't, you shouldn't exist here. You're something demonic. If you ever will touch a can't put your hands on a kid, hurt a kid in a negative way, You're you're disgusting parasite to me. So I did, uh? I finally where is it? Where is it? Come on, I know I have it. Oh, here we go. I got this, sheer, But because you're I finally got it? All right, Okay, let's get back to.
Speaker 6: It, okay.
Speaker 7: Study show dreams are mostly weird because the more logical parts of our brains are inactive. Dreams often don't make much sense, and for good reason. During sleep, various parts of our brain stop communicating with each other. One of the main sections that becomes inactive is the frontal lobe, the area that handles our critical faculties such as such as consciousness and logical decision making. You know what, It's because we're so logical during the day that we don't have that ability at all.
Speaker 3: People are losing their mind or for fucking I don't like Eli musk that sh It's so funny. Everyone's losing their ever loving mind. It's like, is this all you people are is to like freak out over political issues that do won't affect you. And it's so crazy. Man, Someone's like, they do affect me. Man, I can I can't cut off my nick now. So the world's I just find the world such a crazy place. And all these people are shy vampires stealing the energy from the kid.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and this is why when we sleep, our dreams are so messed up. But also we'd probably rather be in dreamland because it's better than the real world, even if we are hearing demons and stuff.
Speaker 6: That should I go on?
Speaker 7: Yes, the loss of activity in the frontal lobe can be what causes people to make awful decisions.
Speaker 6: In their dreams.
Speaker 7: In the real world, loss of activity in or damage to the frontal lobe can cause violence, depression, and even dementia. So perhaps it's for the best that this inactivity only occurs while we're asleep. Some researchers pose that weird dreams are good for mental health. Strange dreams may help people learn from the experience they've had.
Speaker 6: Nicholas de per Paros, the Paroi leads said.
Speaker 7: Lead of a study of dreams at the University of Berne, said I should do that accent.
Speaker 6: I shouldn't be it shouldn't be surprising that dreams are bizarre. The bazaar on this serves a purpose.
Speaker 7: The next time you're having crazy dreams, maybe don't find maybe try don't try to find a deeper meaning, and your brain may simply be organizing your experiences.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, oh I was gonna have too bad. I thought I had one, but boo boomy.
Speaker 6: That's scary stuff.
Speaker 3: It is crazy because the frontal lobe plays an important part of your brain. There's uh certain I've heard there certain certain people that are not even born with it, which is a crazy thing, or born with less of a frontal lobe, and they they are more uh innaptism, they're they they commit more crime and stuff like that too, which is crazy. But then you have the damage of the frontal lobe what you see with football players. Uh, then they end up becoming violent, abusing their spouses, dragging him through like elevators and beating them. Where's that guy, Roy Reis or Reich, Roy fucking Viceroy, whatever his name is. That is a Star Wars character. But like, it's like that happens, man, and that's why you see Like even uh, I like watching UFC, But man, the damage that those dudes are probably doing to their brain, I couldn't imagine. I couldn't imagine. For some people, nightmares aren't just a rare occurrence. Some people suffer parasomnia called nightmare disorder sometimes dream anxiety disorder, in which a person frequently experiences nightmares. Research researchers estimate around four percent of adults suffer from this disorder, which causes instances of extended, distressing and well remembered dreams. People with the disorder can suffer greatly in their waking lives, as many as they may consistently recall their disturbing dreams and feel uneasy even when they're not sleeping. They may also develop a fear of sleeping and experienced increased anxiety even begin losing their grip on reality. Some of the worst sufferers experience Jesus multiple nightmares every night. Some believe nightmare disorder can be traced back to traumatic experiences make sense, drug use that makes sense, or withdrawals actually being extra sensitive to negative experiences in waking life. The most common treatment of this nightmare disorder is stopped being a little bit I'm just kidding. Is that type of exposure therapy called imagery, uh, imaginary imagery, imag imagery rehearsal therapy weird which helps people say I just need you to be like you said that right, which helps people understand useful the usefulness of nightmares, as well as ways to practice relaxation techniques. There is no cure. Uh, there's no direct cure for this condition. It's so interesting, so funny because like because I'm putting out episodes for another show or whatever, and I'm like trying to listen back to certain episodes. Hey do I need to put this on Patreon because it's a little bit too much. And it is funny because like when me and Billy were heavily drinking, Like I'm reading stuff even though I'm like pretty hammered, but like I've noticed that like I I will like like it will still you will still know what I'm talking about, but there's like words all miss and stuff like that, and I'm like, what a different what a different time? I'm like, And I always was surprised that people were listening at that time because we were like full blown, and I remember fans be like, yeah, that's why I liked it, because I was like, whoa, this guy's actually drunk. They're both drunk talking about the most absurd shit, you know what I mean. So that's why you support the Patreon everybody. There'll be a bunch more episodes I've literally taken off. That's why people like, well you do have a lot of like we have. We're almost getting to that three hundred point. But there's been a hundred episodes that have been xed from the show since the very beginning. Especially there were some where I don't even know why I put them out where we were just blackout drunk pretty much, and I was like, this sounds fine, and then it's just like put it out in the such a bad idea. But a lot of this stuff got transferred to The Patriot, and there's probably least ten episodes that I'm like, they don't deserve life in this world at all. That's how you we used to drink twenty six or we're just joking by this, how we used to be like, all right, let's drink half the twenty six or first then we'll press record. Such a dumb idea.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's like your stick though, I mean people want to.
Speaker 7: See that, like it's kind of like, I don't know it's good for you, but maybe some people like that.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I know we did deep, I know we did the second Protocols episode, and then I got heated because some guy was like shitting on Canada. We had over like we had hundreds of like we had over one hundred and some people watching, and this guy like chirped about Canada and everyone was like like cool in the chat and stuff like that. And then that guy just even though I realized I just could have blocked him through the thing, I didn't even really I just needn't think about it, but I just went off about like how people don't understand how Canadian people have suffered in the last couple of years, especially during like the pandemic and all that stuff, and what the government did to us and what they continue to do to us while people are paying absurd amount of taxes eighty plus thousand homeless people in Ontario alone. It's crazy, right, So it set me off and I was drunk, so I was just like, this is going off and then this is what happens when you're drunk. And then I was like at the end, well the thing, I just kept popping up a slur at him, like, so I was like, this is what rappens when you get drunk. And I'm like that I don't need to do that anymore. And I never drink like that anymore on the show, and like if Billy's he or whatever, it'll be, well, fine, we'll do it and stuff like that. But you know, as much as I enjoy drinking and stuff like that, especially with certain topics, it's almost like not necessary like fun topics, it's all fun. We're talking about really down disturbing stuff that like is like conspiracy theories is something that could be very real that is affecting everybody's lives. That's when it gets like where you're like, man, do we actually live in a world like that? That's like that's really disturbing and scary.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And that's how you get like more heated about everything. Depends what you're drinking too. If you're drinking like whiskey or something, that's the fighting that's going to get in your blood and you just want to want to rage.
Speaker 6: So yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: True, I might have irish for my blood. God knows it's actually in my blood. Yeah, but uh yeah, that's uh you want to get to. Certain sleep positions may induce more nightmares. So that's actually kind of a good to know. That might be a good tip.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, So everyone has a preference for a sleep position or a side of the bed, and this may make all the difference when it comes to nightmares. Several studies on the link between sleep positions and nightmares concluded that there was correlation between the two. These studies determined that people who slept on their left side became much more prone to experiencing.
Speaker 6: Nightmares than those is left on their right.
Speaker 7: Back sleepers are believed to also experience more nightmares than.
Speaker 6: Well, every time I.
Speaker 7: Have a nightmare and I wake up, I'm on my back, so that makes sense. Some sleepers tend to have more intense dreams. That's what I mostly do, but not necessarily nightmares. Various factors, however, also contribute to our dreams, including the temperature of the room, our pajamas, and even music. We have the ability to hear in our sleep, so sometimes voices or music make their way into our brain while we're dreaming. Researchers are still unsure why our sleep positions affect our dreams.
Speaker 3: Weird. I'm going to like that, that's true. I'm going to play veggie tes veggie tales. You know that, that is right? I hope you know what that is? Your condition? Yeah, yeah, I'll just play that broccoly sealery waa be vegetails. That will make me feel positive. I used to play It's so funny actually that of course that makes me think of it. But when I was going through like nightmares when I was younger, I've always slept with a fan on or an air conditioner or something like that. I can't sleep in dead silence. My brain will like eat itself even more. Uh So, I've always had sound and it happens since I was a kid, And I remember I had this Veggietail CD that would put in and I would just listen to like the veggietails, like where it's like them telling stories and stuff like that. And it would help me sleep so well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and this isn't like Christian stories and everything. I feel like Jesus. Yeah, I mean that's kind of nice.
Speaker 7: I used to fall asleep listening to the Twenty Days Later soundtrack.
Speaker 3: Really, I just rewatched the original. I think it's so good.
Speaker 6: It's amazing. Yeah, and one of the best soundtracks too.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was like this kind of slaps where there's like that one rock song. I was like, I really like this. Yeah, I was trying to. I was searching up for like the hip hop beat to kind of if I could steal somebody's beat, if it's like a promotional free and maybe like write a song to it. I was like, that'd be interesting, because I told Aaron that at some point, like I think it would be cool to do like a whole Like I don't know if whenever I have time to do this, might be in a couple of years something like that. Because I'm working on an album. I said, to record one more song and I'm gonna release it, and then I have like a five six song EP I want to do with you have the beats for it. It's more like it's essentially like you know who Oliver Tree is it's kind of you would look up Oliver Tree sometimes he's a he's a I think you would like his music, but he's an interesting guy. It's fun though, I'll have to send you a link. But he does these more like poppy kind of beats, and I really liked him. They're fun to write too, So I'm like, oh, I'm gonna produce an album where it's like very like poppy, like catchy kind of beats. But then I'm talking about like like fuck the government, you know, yeah, drop people in. I've already done one song to it, uh, and it's about like people being brainwashed and stuff like that. And I'm not gonna to my own horn, but I do really like it. But like I'm always want to do like a horror album. It would be cool because Aaron's like not much that stuff is out there where it's like if I didnt even a tend song where like it's like I write in the perspective of Friday thirteenth and then the next song is like Knight ma and Elm Street or whatever. In certain movies. I think would be really fun, especially because Aaron's intro. I wrote that and it's like, uh uh, it's a fun song. I don't know if you've ever heard it, but it's it's fun. Off the send too, it's I want to write the full version of it, but essentially I did like a hip hop song. Do you want to hear? I can play right now, right all right? This is This is Aaron's intro of for everybody watching and listening. If you want to go check out Class horror cast, make sure to do so, and then we'll finish off with the last one and then are final thoughts.
Speaker 4: Welcome to.
Speaker 2: Not put to death.
Speaker 4: But all your friends have disappeared and you're the last one left. If you want to live, I suggest not doing drugs and having sex.
Speaker 3: Run through the forest glassing for red as you're chased.
Speaker 5: By many and we're in a massive flash show stiffing over dead friends.
Speaker 3: This isn't over end tail.
Speaker 5: You can't prevenge.
Speaker 3: Find out a girls class a vivant.
Speaker 4: A violent world is offering hide the time, find yours lyned underneath beds. You're trying to find your time and find your strength and figure out.
Speaker 3: How much time it takes to escape before it's too late.
Speaker 4: To come face to face with a broad face Welcome in the class forecast.
Speaker 3: Let's see how long you last? Ses to take death to come join your host there?
Speaker 6: And and donhat Les re bringing you.
Speaker 5: A podcast that will leave you lasting in a body.
Speaker 7: Bag keeping a blood past.
Speaker 5: Welcome class forecast, Let's see how long do you last?
Speaker 3: Ai used to I like to make all that ship. But see, like I'm able to, I know, and Aaron's like, it was hard to like my voice heard after the do that close? Like I have to invoke it at me. I used to be a screamer in a metal band when I was very young, Like I was like thirteen or whatever, fourteen, but I was I'm able to like invoke that type of voice. But like I always thought that would just kind of be interesting to do it. At some point, I might do it. Even if I'm older, I'll still release it. I don't care, you know what I mean. Music's music is always my first love. So that's why I chose to do what I've done and put it out there. But it could be interesting and a lot of people do it. They had that one guy's names There's a guy, a guy named Dan Bull, that's his name, and he does like rap songs about and he's British and he does rap songs about video games and he's actually like really good and all of his beats are dope. Like he does like there's a The Last of Us, he does like all sorts of songs. Dead by Daylight is a really good one. Uh So, yeah, Dan Bull, He's an interesting character, does some really good music actually for like rapping about of video games. I've just send you some sends you some music first and foremost. One of the mysterious things about dreams is that researchers don't really know why they happen. On a basic level, dreams are defined as stories and images that our mind creates while we sleep. Different people have many different theories regarding dreams, and these theories are often influenced by people's scientific, religious, or spiritual beliefs. Some reachers researchers say that dreams serve no purpose, while others say they, I think they definitely do. They help us to process and learn from our experiences. Ancient cultures often interpret dreams as messages from the gods or other realms, or even the dead. What we what do? What we do know, thanks to certain dream related studies, is that people are not allowed to dream are not allowed to dream awaken before the rem cycle, they experience more tension, anxiety, and even weight gain. Uh safe to say dreaming is very important to our health, even if we don't know why we do it. It is such a strange thing. I sound like, is that I don't know? Is that why I like our I don't know. Is it something to do with our soul and like connecting into another realm of reality?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's very strange.
Speaker 6: I I want to think it's something like that. I would love to I want to believe.
Speaker 7: I'm going to say, sure, I believe that, Like I want to believe my soul is doing some crazy shit while I sleep.
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 7: I want to believe that I can if I train myself like an actual project, because I feel like, with the intensity of my dreams and how I'm so aware and how I have so much feeling, maybe I can do it.
Speaker 6: To wait for those tutorials.
Speaker 7: But I also feel like I wonder there's a correlation between like anxiety or like OCD type tendencies or depression and the intensity of dreams because I'm anxious as fuck and I'm constantly nervous and constantly spy and overthinking, and so when I go to sleep, I know it's a lot of the things that I'm thinking during the day or thinking last week, and it's basically attacking me while I sleep, and it's like, here, remember everything. We're afraid of everything that's going wrong, and it's like throwing it at me.
Speaker 6: I don't know if it's like mentally trying to prepare me for things it doesn't work or don't.
Speaker 7: I think it's like a scientific chemical thing, but I hope.
Speaker 6: There's also like some spiritual type.
Speaker 3: I think it has to be. We're not just physical beings and like, no, it could be a way of us processing our memories, trauma things throughout our lives. And it is interesting where it's like I've talked to like I don't know, I feel like I talked to someone else other than Billy. But maybe it's just Billy that doesn't really dream and we don't really know what it is and it will always be perplexing to me of what this actually is. But like, I do think that we do have connections to some other worldly realms through psychedelics dreaming, and I do think that there is a possibility that people can astro project it at some point. We covered it way back in the day, but it's now a Patreon with my buddy one that we do a little series at the beginning of the show, and I wouldn't mind going back into the idea of astra projection. I do think maybe the next time I bring you on, even in a week or two or something like that, we'll do like the Meetings behind Dreams, Like I'll find a good article or something about that. They just be fun, even just do an hour about like the most especially the most prevalent ones.
Speaker 6: Why do I puke sludge? I want to know puky sludge is what I want to know.
Speaker 3: And the thing is too while we're all get a list of stuff going, but we can also on the fly if we think of one type it in and stuff like that would be kind of fun because we have access to the internet right so that that could be a lot of fun. I wouldn't mind doing that next, almost doing like a part two and doing like the Meetings behind dreams, because it's such a fascinating thing to me. We all do it. Ever, I know everyone has weird dreams, and like, if you guys have really weird dreams. Definitely, send me an email or a message I'll either talk about on the show or maybe I'll do like a little episode on Patreon where I read off some of your guys dreams. So yeah, make sure to support the show. And definitely I encourage the fans to be active and a message me. I have fans that send me goofy kind of racist reels all the time. Yeah, of course, right, Like Instagram is such a wild thing. So some of the things I'm like, why, especially this one dude, It's like, why are these on Instagram? Why are these a thing?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: And he sends me like where it's like ten, and I'm like scrolling through him at night, I'm like, ha oh what the fuck?
Speaker 5: Ha ha.
Speaker 3: I'll like laughing, that's gross and that's weird, and I'm like thanks guys. And then I and then I have like literally on my my more political where I talk politics and stuff like that or try to wake people up. Just people send me really depressed and ship Clay. You hear what Klose Schwab said about this or that, I'm like, yeah, I fucking know, it's pretty terrible reality.
Speaker 6: Talk about freaking super villain.
Speaker 3: It's crazy so I had a lot of fun on this. I definitely think that you definitely blended well with us. Like I said, I've talked to you before that love to have all four of us on. Still gotta figure out how to get billion Aaron together, but I would really like to have a fun live stream of all of us. Definitely, we're gonna Aaron wants to do an episode and we're gonna do something fun for Class Horror Cast. We even thought of just a free for all kind of rant episode about fun horror movies that we like, are sticking to a topic and favorite horror movie monsters something like that. But I have I have a bunch of ideas and things that we could definitely do. So make sure you show your stuff. And before you do that, I'll just say, yeah, everybody that's a fan of the show, make sure to give five star rating reviews. You don't know how much that does help, you know, Share the show with your friends, Tell your grandma, tell your an, tell your uncle. You know, maybe not the one that's molesting you, but like at least tell the people sorry, Tell tell the people around you, and make sure to uh to support the show in every way that you can by merch support the Patreon. We're everywhere you know, We're on x strange brewdcast. Definitely support. Rumble is a great platform YouTube all of that good stuff. Please make sure to support the show. I'd appreciate now shout out your stuff.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, I want to see more of me.
Speaker 7: Ever, I'm on the Not a Strong Start podcast on YouTube and Spotify and Apple podcast, and I have my own show on the Not a Strong Start YouTube channel and on Spotify and our podcast.
Speaker 6: Called Marie Plays It All.
Speaker 7: And I also do episodes with them just on the normal Not a Strong Start stuff, but also have my own show and again horror, video games, geek stuff, movies, all that.
Speaker 6: You install.
Speaker 3: Sorr says, I need to get Nerds sound effect. You know, have you ever seen Revenge of the Nerds?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: What yo?
Speaker 3: Yoh, you need to watch Revenge of the Nerds. It's uh, it's kind of it's kind of rapie like there's scenes in it where you're like, oh, okay, it's it's because it's from like the set yeah, seventy seven, late seventies. Yeah, it's like you know how you know how like almost like it's like Animal House, same kind of vibe as those movies you need to watch it. One and two are pretty funny. Uh. It's a classic film, like very classic. And there's one bully and he's like nerds and they like beat him up and then the nerds obviously they get revenge, right, But there's like scenes of them like rating the panty drawers and all that stuff. Like it's, uh, it's a classic, and I watched it probably when I was too young, but it's uh, it's there's some really funny points in that movie. And if you haven't seen anybody, it's definitely worth a watch. I maybe we'll I'll tell Aaron, because we're trying to off brand episodes at some points. Maybe we'll get you to watch it and then give your first impressions and we'll do revenge.
Speaker 7: Do it because I have I have a segment on my show where my friend Daniel forces me to watch movies I haven't seen before, and I have to guess what they're about and guess what happens, and then I come back and actually give my review.
Speaker 6: Oh I'm used, I'm.
Speaker 7: Used to doing that, So do that, And can I can I give you one short little dream before we go?
Speaker 6: For sure, to help you sleep at night.
Speaker 3: Sure, I'll play some creepy music. Yes, wait, I don't like that when that one's.
Speaker 6: It's very circusy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't like I don't hit this one, okay.
Speaker 7: Just to help you sleep at night. Like I said, I was traumatized by the Extressist when I watched it. When I was a week Catholic girl at the age thirteen, and I had this, uh statue of Mary that my grandma gave me. Is from Ivory, from Lord. It was from It's Yeah, it was like this big, and it was on my dresser. It had this mirror and it was on my dresser as I slept.
Speaker 6: This is real.
Speaker 7: And I fell asleep one night and I woke and in my dream I woke up and I felt like I was awake and the face of Mary was Reagan from the Exorcist laughing at me.
Speaker 6: And she was laughing, and I just and my dream got up and.
Speaker 7: Slowly walked to her, and she's I stood at her, at this Mary with Reagan's face, and she was laughing, and I slowly put my finger in her mouth and she gnawed on it and I just let her do it.
Speaker 6: And there's blood dripping all down and just the vertin It wasn't the Virgin Mary or Mary like Jesus.
Speaker 7: Mom, I don't know, but anyway, whatever statue Mary is, and she was just I just let Reagan as Mary gnaw on the car.
Speaker 3: That's so weird, that's so that's a how fantastical Tuesday.
Speaker 6: Sweet dreams everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so strange. Yeah, that's a good place to end it on. Make sure to support the show, everybody. I love everybody to watch the show. I appreciate you, no matter who you are, where you come from, or what you choose to do with your fingers.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Stick him in her mouth and thank you for having me too.
Speaker 3: There said, we'll definitely be doing this again. Good okay, flying Away. I thought that was really good, really