Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday. And we are going to tackle all the questions this hour about oh, I don't know, did we turn the tide? Did something actually turn or was this just kind of a one off thing. Some guy is kind of sad that Trump won. I'll explain all that is. Desanta is gonna be ag and more. Let's dig into the questions. Dear oracle, I want to enjoy a wonder four election result, but I'm a big skeptic. What do you see for the next four years? We know the rhinos will screw us over and see the ground we won. At the same time, the commedies will do everything to burn the country down. Will will Trump even make it four years? Okay? So the guy goes on to talk about coming economic collapse and things like that. Okay, So first, remember, you can be happy this week. We're gonna have it. And I'm not gonna answer around the question. I'm gonna answer it. I am, but be happy this week. We won't be happy for all four years. You know that, and I know that you're grown up. No matter how old you are, if you listen to this show, you're more grown up than other people. We are super mature here. But seriously, you get it. There are good days, there are good weeks. There are bad days, there are bad weeks. Here's what we can expect. Here are the good things. Let's focus on the good first. We'll get to the bad in a moment. The good things we can't expect. Well. First of all, the border itself. We got word today already Already illegals you know how they get in these big caravans and head north. Already, illegals are leaving the caravans and going back south because Donald Trump won the election. Already they're thinking, well, screw it. Trump keeps talking about deportation, and let's actually discuss that really quickly. Remember we've talked about this before. One of the greatest tools in deportation, in immigration, in border security, however you want to put it, one of the greatest tools actually are words. Because all these people from all over the planet who want to come here illegally, they have CNN two, they have NBC two. And when democrat after Democrat after Democrats step up to the microphone and talk about how welcoming they're going to be when they step up. When they turn on CNN in Zimbabwe and they see Joe Biden say this, they get a plane ticket. I would, in fact make sure that there is we immediately surge to the border. All those people are seeking asylum. That's a huge deal. That's actually a national security risk. That Democrats talk like that, it's not nothing. Oftentimes words can be nothing, can mean nothing. Rhetoric when it comes to the border means so much. And understand why that is. Think think about Thromo. Think about how little you know or I know. Make it about me. Think about how little you or I know about actual border enforcement at different locations along the border. And I admit I've been down there and I know a bit about it. But think how little you know about where they come, where they don't come, how the processing looks, what the actual laws are in the different places. Think how little the little detailed intricacies of it. Think how little you know. You're a hyper informed American who consumes news in various ways, and you don't know that much about it. Now, what does Pepe and Madagascar know nothing? What he knows is the couple of little snippets he sees on television from politicians. So when he gets CNN and it's translated into whatever weird language he has, and he sees Joe Biden talking about surging the border, that's all Pepe needs to see to get a plane ticket or hop on a boat and get over here and get his butt to the border, and vice versa. When Donald Trump continues, I'm so thrilled he's doing this. I am so thrilled he's doing this. When he continues his rhetoric of mass deportation is coming, mass deportation is coming. I'm warning you right now, mass deportation is coming. Well, Pepe and Madagascar hears that too, and he says, gosh, well, I'm not getting on a freaking boat for that. Rhetoric is the best border security on earth. It is so okay. I've got off on a tangent there. The border will become secure again. It will they will gain control of the border. We know that there will be deportations. It will be a lot. I am. I have no faith that there would be millions of them. I just do not. I hope I'm wrong. I'll be thrilled if I'm wrong. I think the American people's will will likely break under the communist propaganda that will come once mass deportations get here. But I could be wrong about that. But even if I am, there will be a bunch of deportations. And I talk to a guy, a formal special agent from ICE today. They have already they're already putting into place plans the Trump administration, the incoming team plans to hoover these people up in mass and it involves working with state and local authorities. Now, this is only going to work in red states, right because we already have well here was Governor JB. Pritzgrew of Illinois today. Look that state and local authority thing ain't gonna work in Illinois.
Speaker 2: To anyone who intends to come take away the freedom and opportunity and dignity of Illinoisans, I would remind you that a happy.
Speaker 1: Warrior is still a warrior. You come for my people, you come through me, Well, you have no choice but to go through him. You can't go around him either way. That's that point. Aside, there will be deportations millions. I doubt it, but there will be deportations. And this might be the best thing the deregulation of the economy. It's a nerdy wonky thing, but there are two reasons. There are two main reasons why Trump's economy exploded until COVID when he screwed it up. The two reasons his economy exploded were the energy we'll get to that in a second, and the deregulation of the economy. Trump got in there and started deregulating things, slashing regulations. He put in a rule, you must slash two regulations for everyone. You which it before anything else. That just exploded the economy. It's regulations are hard to explain for people who've never been in the business world. But every new hoop, every new form, every new license, every new this is money and time and money in time, and it weighs the entire economy down. Like you're trying to swim across a pool with whoopy Goldberg on your back. That's what regulations do. Regulations are whoopy Goldberg on top of you while you're trying to swim. That's what they are. He took Whoopee last time, and he tossed her over to the pool, tossed her over to the side of the pool. That's what he did. He deregulated the economy, he will again unleash American energy. In fact, Europeans announced today they're going to start buying American oil and gas instead of Russian oil and gas. They announced that in response to Trump being elected. So again that's going to go. Well, those are the things we can count on. Now. The thing I'm not sure about. I don't know how it's going to go. Is the actual draining of the swamp or what is that? Firing of government employees. I personally say we need a lot of arrests. I don't think that's going to happen. We're not quite there yet as a country. But there are many, many, many criminals inside of our government who've committed criminal acts. They've used their government rules and government power to commit criminal acts. They should be arrested. Many of them are inside the FBI. But set it out aside. I don't think we will get arrests. I don't. I do think we will get some clearing out, some firings, and possibly significant firings. I brought this up yesterday. You know I would tell you if I felt differently, or if I saw differently. I've never been shy about criticizing anybody Trump included. You are well aware of that. By now, I don't waive anyone's pom poms. Trump's transition team is so much more professional and laser focused. Now they are in serious interview talks. And not only that, they haven't backed off the campaign rhetoric like they did last time. Last time it was all drained the swamp and this and that and this and that, and then as soon as they got elected, it was wow, let's just get along. Apparently that Trump learned a hard lesson and there's no more of that. They are they intend to attack the deep state DJ, FBI, CIA, E PA and say, go down the list. They intend to attack it. There will be firings, but we already have the FBI coming out. So it was a McCabe came out and said, well, we're very, very worried. What let's just do. We will get that. Now there's going to be some negatives. Okay, let's touch on the negatives and then we're moving on. I want to do other ass doctor Jesse stuff, and I don't want to be negative on a day like today. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Bump into dunes here on a ass doctor Jesse Friday and amerazing ass doctor Jesse Friday, and let's finish up that talk. Guy asked what can we expect? And I told you the good we can expect over the next four years. I believe we will get some swamp drainage. Sounds like Trump's team has taking that deadly serious. The border will be secured. We will have deportations. We can quibble over how many there are going to be. We will have deportations. The economy will get better. It will because of Trump's belief in deregulating it and because of his belief in American energy. He even said he said it multiple times, but he said last time I saw him speak, you know how our FK Junior is going to be involved in his administration and the FDA and stuff like that, or RFK is also one of these big greenies, like he hates oil and stuff. Trump flat out set on stage, Ah, He's not gonna have any saying that whatsoever because we disagree and we're gonna go get that what did you call it? Liquid gold? So so all this even if you maybe you're sitting there saying, well, I'm not involved in the oil industry, remember what we have right now. Inflation is always bad. Inflation will probably not be reversed. Just pause. I know that sucks, but listen, it probably will not be reversed. If you want to lessen the impacts of inflation on your life, if I want to lessen the impacts of inflation on my life, how do you match that? If the value of the dollar is not going to go back up, how do I how do I catch up? Then? Well? Wages going up when you unleash American energy. It is so much money for everyone, not just for people at Exon or something like that. It's so much money that gets injected into the economy. It spreads into places you don't think it spreads. It spreads into places where you don't think it matters at all. But Jesse, it doesn't matter to me. I'm Jesse. I'm just a school teacher. Yeah, your public school teacher. What pays you're from? What pays your salary? Taxpayer funding? What pays for new books? New this may be a raised next year? Taxpayer funding? How do you end up with more taxpayer funding? You end up with more taxpayers paying more in taxes in your area. How do you get that money injected in the economy, so people move it. It spreads to everybody. The rising tide really does lift all boats. Those are good things, now onto the bad things. Inflation is not going to be reversed. Yes, I think there's a chance it can slow down, but reversing it going back to where we were is probably not something that's realistic. Why why, Jesse, I don't understand we just took everything, Well, you don't. We talk about the debt, this huge amount of debt we have as a country. Well, the reason we have, part of the reason we have so much inflation is we borrow against ourselves and we print and print and print and print. We try to print our way out of the problem we're in, and printing of unbacked money that's what brings about inflation. So maybe you're saying, okay, well, let's just stop spending that much. So much of our federal budget, so much of our spending is pretty much engraved in stone. Whenever you say cut spending, people will yell at you. Understandably, they'll say, well, stop for an aid. Well let's stop foreign aid. I'll give you that. A lot of that foreign aid needs to stop. But before you yell that at me or anyone else. Go do a little do a little internet search, will you? In fact, I'll do one with you right now. Do an internet search, as long as you're not driving, and look at let's look up. We'll look it up together. America Federal budget pie chart? Pie chart? You ready? I just hit search? Now? What do you see this? Cut foreign aid? Do you see foreign aid as a single significant piece of that pie? You do not? Oh, it's a little sliver, it's nothing. The gigantic things that have to be cut in order to reduce the debt, reduce the deficit, to reduce inflation are things that cannot be cut, either by law awe they can't be cut, or by political will they cannot be cut. The huge things that will get inflation under control are things that are untouchable. I know it's kind of a disastrous situation. I don't mean to be Debbie Downer on it, but it's it's a disastrous situation. It is are they have put us on a course many many, many politicians, both parties, over decade after decade after decade, have put us on a fiscal course that is disastrous and that can be helped by Donald Trump helping the economy, it can be helped. We can we can you know, make that, make that easier? Can it be avoided? I don't know. Back to the deep state thing too. We'll wrap this up someone and move on to other questions. This is a lot else to get to. Someone on MSNBC Chris Hayes, he said this, don't ignore it. The House.
Speaker 2: We're not going to know for weeks. But it's possible that Donald Trump will Republicans will have a trifecta as they did in twenty sixteen, in which case the bulwark you against whatever overreach there could be and whatever those depredations might be. And I think you're going to have a tendency to overreach if they do. Is the kind of thing that's democracy between elections, which is the work of civil society.
Speaker 1: It's a work of the fourth of state.
Speaker 2: It's a work of institutions, it's a work of citizens, all that super important stuff.
Speaker 1: We see what's he saying there. We need the FBI, CIA, and I say to step in like they did before and stop Donald Trump. These organizations are so powerful Republicans are scared to defund them. What might be coming from there? I don't know, but I want to move on and talk about other stuff getting too dark. It is the Jesse Kelly's show, Odd Out of Friday. Remember you could email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. That's a good point, Chris, I think we've got some teenage rebellion in the house last night. Yesterday it was James's birthday. Yesterday was James's birthday. James is my oldest son. He turned sixteen yesterday, and we kind of have this rule with the kids. We don't do big elaborate birthday parties and things like that, but we do have a rule where that we've pretty much followed. We will go out to eat that night, and you can choose wherever you want. I know you're gonna find this shocking, but I am usually quite influential in the restaurant choices. The wife flat out blocks me that night. The kids are given you want to go out to eat, you go out to eat. So James has I think, for almost every year for ten years, James chooses Red Lobster because he's his father son baby, and we already assumed we were going to go to Red Lobster, which, as you well know works well for this white trash guy. I love me some red lobby. James says he wants to instead stay in and order pizza, and I'm thinking, okay, guess he just doesn't feel like going out, No big deal. I'm a little bit bummed, to be honest with you. I was looking forward to some cheddar Bay biscuits and dipping it in the shrimp scampy butter. You know how we do it. I was looking forward to that. But nobody deal. Yeah, it's order some pizza. Where do you want it? Now? You already know that in my household, we believe in Little Caesar's right. Little Caesars even has a new thin crust that is oh gosh, it is so good. Don't shake your head, Chris. They have this crazy bread. I know you know about crazy bread. Everyone I would hope knows about crazy bread. And they have even Jewish producer Chris can back this up, even though it's not kosher. They have these pepperoni rolls, Chris Corey the pepperoni. See, they're both not in their heads. These little pepperoni roll things. They're kind of these round things where they're crispy on the edges and on the inside. They have pepperoni and cheese and mozzarella like a mini, a little mini, just crunchy ball of deliciousness. Okay, and you take some ranch and you dip them in that. We eat Little Caesars in our house. Last night he gets to choose. He chose Pizza Hut, and I was racking my brains to think about it. Who would ever choose low grade Pizza Hut over something classy like Little Caesar's. Chris said, he's rebelling. He's finally we're finally getting into that teenage rebellion stage where he's throwing my values back in my face. Chris, I'm losing him. I'm losing him. I don't get it, Jesse. I voted for Trump and I'm sad that he won. Don't get me wrong, it's good that Trump won. I just don't think America has learned. It's lesson yet. We got a lot of work to do, and I'm afraid everyone is going to go back to sleep and think we got it fixed. Where am I wrong? But I don't know that you're wrong. But I don't know that you're right. There is a concern, a very legitimate concern, that all the people who had enough of all the comic crap will now look at this wonderful night we had on Tuesday and say, oh, whew, thank goodness, we put a stop to that, and go back to doing what they were doing. That is a very, very, very legitimate concern. However, I have seen a difference in the Right in the last two or three years. I have seen a commitment by the right to get involved locally in ways that I have never seen before, to get involved in ground game stuff that I have never seen before. My email inbox is full of people who have gotten involved, and they sound like they intend to stay involved because a portion, it looks to me like a significant portion of the right finally has started to understand that this is a generational battle that goes well beyond one presidential run. Yet we had a great Tuesday, who we still have a million battles to fight. Like we've said a million times, saving a country is a process, not an event. We have a lot more battles to fight. I hear what you're saying, and I share your concern. Are people going to get complacent? Now? I do share that concern, but I've seen an improving right and That's the way I'll put it. We are heading, we are trending in the right direction. Now, look, I'll come back to this thing. We've been talking about a lot, the Senate GOP leadership race, the Cornn versus Thune versus Scott race in the Senate. And I've had so many people email me, Jesse, why is it just these three? Jesse? Why do all these leaders Jesse? Why this Jesse? Why why can't it be this guy? Why can't it be that guy? Why can't we have better state leadership? Well, I'm gonna move off this because it's a little it's a little bit of daddy Jesse, and I just feel like being happy. Jesse. This week is such a great week. I'll just say this, and I'm gonna move on. All that enthusiasm you saw last week Monday Tuesday, legions and legions of people. I not only voted for Trump. I dragged my cousin along, Jesse. I got a Trump sign in my yard, Jesse. I went out, I knocked on doors, Jesse. I registered fifty new Republicans. Jesse. Trump's gonna do it, Trump's gonna do it. Woo, Maga, Maga, Maga Trump Trump Trump Trump, Maga, Maga. That's the kind of energy it takes to win back a country. Are we gonna have that kind of energy the next time the Republican in your red state has a primary? Is that energy? Are you going to be there? When John Cornan faces a primary in Texas in twenty twenty six, is it going to be stop Corny and stop Cornyn. Get Corning out, stop Corner. We gotta stop Cornyn? And is John Cornyn going to be roundly rejected by his party for his sins? If the answer is no, well that is why leadership sucks all the time. John Thune is able to do the loser things John Thune does because the loser, Gop Bass, goes out and votes for that loser every single primary. John Cornyn is able to be a loser and stay a loser because he has no fear of his loser, Gop Bass, who goes out and returns him to office soundly every single time he has a primary. Well, I met John Cornyn at an NRI banquet. Gotta vote again? Pathetic? These guys who destroy us, who we claim we hate, They get seventy five percent of the primary vote every time they're up for it. As soon as you see all that maga energy channeled into bouncing rhinos out in primaries, that's when you will start getting better leadership and the House and the Senate. You have garbage leadership and the House and the Senate because these guys in safe red seats don't have any fear of you none, and their feelings on that are completely justified. We have proven to them over and over and over again. These senators can screw us over for five years and then in an election year they'll spend eighty million dollars bragging on TV about how much they love guns and deporting illegals. And we have proven time and time again we're too lazy to go to the pools or too stupid to go to the pools and vote against them. Until we chang change that they won't change. It is up to us to change the face of the GOP. And the only way you change the face of the GOP is primaries. Voting for Donald Trump once every four years does not save a country and it doesn't change the direction of the GOP. We did good. We did good again. I'm moving on for this. We did good and we're trending in the right direction. Let's get that energy towards bouncing these career losers who spend all their time in Washington recapping our agenda. All right, let's move on. Let's talk about ag shall we. Let's talk about why communists destroy things. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another segment of the Jesse Kelly Show. We still have more than an hour left of the Jesse Kelly Show. Let's take a moment, shall we and enjoy the media actually asking some questions that are fairly valid of coren Diversity High. You know how we've been going off recently about Trump Sinnazi, Trump Snazi, Trump Snazi, and then he wins the election and all of a sudden, it's now, let's get along, Let's have unity. Hey, Trump, come over for dinner. Consaversity Corndiversity Higher. I had to answer some questions about it.
Speaker 2: President repeatedly preferred to Donald Trump as a threat to democracy over and over again, and this morning though, he said We're all going to be okay.
Speaker 3: So was that just political art? I mean, I mean, if you know the president, you know that him saying we're all going to be okay. He's an optimist, right, he believes when you get knocked out, you get back up. We are we lost, but we're not defeated. Right, we suffered a defeat, but we're not defeated. And that is the President's optimistic nature. And it's very similar to the question that I've just got from Karen. The President believes as you asked me about the threat to democracy, believes in being an obligation to be honest to the American people. And we cannot forget It wasn't just really quickly. It wasn't just the president who was saying this, right, I mean you had the former president how the president elect said. They talked about an enemy within right, he talked about mistreating Americans who disagree with him, about terminating the Constitution. We heard from his former former chief of staff, John Kelly, And let's not forget the former defense Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't answer anything, did she. Oh, it wasn't a one off.
Speaker 3: They're going to wake up day after the election if Trump won and have their right stripped away, that democracy would crumble.
Speaker 4: And President said today we're going to be okay, So how do you swear it?
Speaker 3: I can square that. I'm going to square that in a way that hopefully makes sense, because I've been answering this question multiple times. The American people made the decision. There was an election two nights ago. There was and it was a free and fair election. And we respect the election process. We do, and Americans spoke, and so the job of the president is to make sure we respect that. The job of the president is to make sure that we have a peaceful transfer of power. That is what the American people deserve, and that's what we're gonna It's really it's not complicated. It's truly truly as simple.
Speaker 1: As that, Oh, it is truly simple. The simplicity is exactly what I've talked about. Remember the elites and the streets, the division between elite communists and street communists. Elite communists are only in it for money and power, and they're not true believers, and they do have power, and they have to use that power to protect the street communists. The street communists are the true believers. They genuinely believe when they're marching in the streets and throwing poop at each other and gluing themselves to the road and all the other crazy things they do, they believe they're fighting a gun something. Even though they're just street animals. They're mentally broken street animals. And the elites know they need the street animals to do all those things. So what do they do to them. They lie to them over and over and over again to whip them up in a rabid dog frenzy. They say things like this to them on the news all the time.
Speaker 4: I worry about my children's future, especially my daughter, who now has less rights than I have. And I remember my father telling me many many years ago that I was the first person in his family to enjoy full civil rights, and now I have less civil rights than I had. When he told me that.
Speaker 1: The young, mentally ill street animals of this country, they hear that kind of rhetoric and they believe it, and all of a sudden there's weeping and gnashing of teeth because of an election. And the elites who put those lies out, most of them never believed it at all. They lie to their mentally broken street animals to get them to do things. Like I said, I've made the comparison many times in It's true. It's like picking on a special needs kid in school. That's what they do. They mentally break these people, and then they get them to do whatever they want them to do by mentally abusing them. It's freaking evil. It really is evil. It's awful what they do. Jesse, What is it about communism that wants to destroy anything exceptional? Anything exceptional was framed as bad because it makes anyone who is an exceptional feel bad. I see this everywhere. It's why everything under communism sucks so bad. Movie Art Beauty. Yes, look, I was actually in. We were in the mall a couple of weeks ago, and there's a big Victorious Secret store in the mall. And obviously, when you have young boys, you do the best you can to avoid that store because of the displays that are going to be there. But look, they're teenage boys. We didn't see it coming. We walk right by the Victoria's Secret Store. Now, I see my boys snickering, as boys do, and I turn around and look at them snickering, and I know the Victoria's Secret Store there, and I think to myself, oh gosh, who's this dime who's half dressed that the boys are making little little comments about. And I turn and it turns out they're not snickering because she's now so hot. They're snickering because she looks like she plays left tackle for the Dallas Cowboys and they have her stuffed and some lingerie on the thing. How did how in the world did that happen? What did we do well? Communism believes in the destruction of everything good because communism is of the devil. It is. It is Lucifer's religion. It is. That's why they destroy everything they touch. Whatever they can touch, they destroy it. Whatever is most innocent gets destroyed. That's why they love murdering babies. Whatever is beautiful, they destroy it. That's why they took the Victoria's secret models and replaced the Majoy behar. Whatever is successful, they destroy it. Whatever America, why would communists sign up to bring in unending hordes of barbarians from across the globe to rape and loot and murder through this country? Because the country is good, Therefore the country must be destroyed. Communism is a religion. It's Satanism is really what it is. I'm not even close to joking about that. It is. I've seen enough of it. Why do you think they go after the church? Is so hard? Do I need to remind you about the memo from the Richmond Field Office of the FBI that we only found out about courtesy of a whistleblower announcing their intention to infiltrate the Catholic Church. Don't think communists stumble into your worship by accident. It's a competing religion for these people. Anyway, we have another couple hours, No, we only have one hour. I lost track of time. Craple's talk about the Santas for age. Someone wants to know, do I if my thoughts on Vivek changed? What's up with Utah? All that and so much more. Before we get to that, let's get to chalk. Let's get to jacking your tea levels up. Testosterone levels have dropped by fifty percent in fifty years because of all the crap in our waters and the bottles and everything. It's awful. What's happening to us is awful. Natural herbal supplements are what we have to use to fight back against it. And the hardcore patriots, the anti communists at Chok, well, they're all over that there are a lot more than male vitality stacks and female vitality stacks. That they have more products than I can possibly list. Is there something in your life? You'd like improvement on go see what chalk can do for you c hoq dot com. And if you have questions, don't think they just sit there and take orders. They actually care. Text them, call them five zero chock three thousand. That's five zero c cho q three thousand. Tell them I twity to call. They will take good care of you. I promise, all right, another hour next