Speaker 1: Well, good evening, everybody. It's a crypted Huntress. Welcome into the hunt tonight. My gosh, we have a fantastic show for you, guys. I've got most of the whole crew, most of the whole crew of Operation Smoke, that expedition that we went on last weekend where I was out in the woods Friday night. They stayed for the whole weekend and had some fantastic, wild decrypted encounters while they were out there. I got to experience a good bit of that on Friday and on Saturday as well. We have a lot of great evidence, and Doc is actually even put together a documentary teaser for us tonight and he's working on a film on the encounters that they had out there, and we're going to show the teaser to that tonight just for you guys. And I cannot wait to get into this. It's a really, really intense area of high strangers out in East Tennessee. Now, y'all know, if you've been watching my show for a while, that I've been wanting to get out to East Tennessee to do some cryptid investigating for a long time. And our friend heart Owens, bless his heart, he's stuck in traffic right now. He was at the Smoking Mountains Bigfoot Festival today and he's supposed to be here tonight, and if he can get back in time, he will join us if he can get home, But he right now is stuck in bumper to bumper traffic as I was on my way up to Tennessee last weekend. So I feel you, Harley. I hope you're out there. I hope you're being safe. Hope you're out there getting back, okay, because we love you and we need you. Okay. So well, if you guys would like to follow along with all my shows, y'all go over and head over to the Cryptidhunters dot com and off all of my shows are archived over there. I've got a calendar of events, including my next event that's coming up. I hardly will be there, by the way, next weekend we have the if I can find it, We've got the Myrtle Beast Bigfoot Festival coming up next weekend in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. I will be one of their key I'm actually the keynote speaker, okay at this event, And so y'all come see me at that and also this summer. I'm going to be at the Full Disclosure Now conference as well, down to Saint Petersburg, Florida, so please come say me. There's more information on the website for all of that, and of course I have a Patreon. I've got a shop on Etsy called Warwoman Goods if y'all want to support my work, and I appreciate all the support and my channel members as well. And thank you to all of my moderators. I see y'all in here tonight too. You guys are the hardest working moderators in the business, So thank y'all so much for being here. Okay, well, let's get to our show tonight. I'm hoping that Drewski will be here too. I'm not sure. I can't see. I have so many people in the studio waiting to come up tonight, I can't see all of them right now, So we're just going to see who pops up. Hopefully Drew Ski will be here as well. With Cryptive Warfare Podcasts and the CW Operators and Survival. Okay, so last weekend, like I said, the Cryptid Research and Investigative Team, CW Operations and Survival executed Operation Smoke in the deep woods of the Great Smoky Mountains in East Tennessee. The area is a hot spot for dog man and bigfoot activity, and the team experienced intents crypted encounters throughout the entire operation, catching some of those encounters on video. In addition to the CW operators, several Cryptid researchers and content creators joined in on the hunt, which turned out to be life changing for at least one of them. You're gonna hear about that tonight. I was part of that team, as I usually am with the CW operators. We go out there and tonight we're going to have a little debrief on everything that went down in the woods, and you guys don't want to miss this. We have a lot of pictures to show of some of the footprints that we found out there. Hardly had his measure and tape, so you guys can see exactly how big some of these things are. And of course we've got that little teaser for that documentary. That doc is going to show us tonight. All right, So in no particular order, I'm going to start bringing everybody up. Let's see first, people, first, we've got one and Dawn of the Cryptid Warfare Operators. Okay, what's up guys, husband and wife team y'all. Okay, thank y'all so much for being here. We also have Riley of Midwest Mythos podcasts. You guys might know Riley. He's got a wonderful podcast. Thank you for being here, Riley.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Of course, now we have I guess am I supposed to call you we we.
Speaker 3: Name.
Speaker 1: I did not see that till just now, and I've about choked. I was like, what, okay, this is our friend Paul, y'all. Paul's with CW Operators as well. Thank you for being here. And let's see who else we got. We got Doc Brown from Prometheus Lynn's podcast as well, wonderful podcasts and uh. And then of course we have Kevin with the Where the Weird Weird Ones Are podcast as well. What's up Kevin?
Speaker 4: What's up everybody? Riley looking good with that clean shaven face.
Speaker 1: I noticed that too.
Speaker 2: It's unfortunate it.
Speaker 1: Y'all, And we have one. We have another surprise here. Actually I just said Harley was stuck in traffic. But we've got Harley Owens here this as well. Let's see if we can get Harley to show up. Harley. There, it's a blank screen. I just saw his face though I can see Harley. Are you mute at Harley?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can't see his face.
Speaker 6: Well, shoot, I see him calling from the car.
Speaker 1: Oh, there he went. It was Harley, y'all. So if I see Harley come back up here. Harley was actually kind of like our host of there last weekend that this was some of his stomping ground where we were at. And I don't know where. Where should we start, y'all? Where should we start? Maybe let's talk about the actual operation first. And of course our illustrious leader Drew ski Is is not he's missing in action right now. But but let's here we go. We're gonna try to pull Harley back up one more time, y'all. Okay, because he was our host, Harley, can you hear us? Okay, Harley, can you hear us? I can see his face. Okay, all right, we'll see if we can get that to work. Okay, how about this?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Paul, you're one of the CW operators. Let's get to you first.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 1: This was actually my first time going out in the woods with you, but you've been a part of the team for a while. Do you want to tell everybody about the operation or would you like maybe one to do it? Which one of y'all?
Speaker 8: It don't matter.
Speaker 9: I know I haven't been on the past two recent trips with CW operations. Got the infight from Drew, and thank goodness that I was able to make it through this one because it was unforgettable. I got to meet a lot of good people, all y'all. I mean unforgettable, and so were the experiences. So we were in the East Mountains, Tennessee, and Harley showed us the location, and then on the very first night, I mean.
Speaker 8: You could just tell we went hiking down a couple.
Speaker 9: Of trails, saw some signs, and then went investigated a couple of effort and it just intensified to name.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I did it, did okay one. I've been on at least one other operation with you before up in the North Georgia Mountains. Yeah, well, tell me tell me about your experience out here out there up in Tennessee. And I didn't disappoint because you had a lot of activity out there, right.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I had a lot of it. Yeah, it didn't disappoint at all. It was a eventful two nights that we were up there. So we started off with first surveying the area, get you know, an idea of what places we can head out to, and then we set up to do a night need mission out there. Once we figure out a location, we went out there and uh we investigated the area. And right off the bat as soon as we start going into the area, we start here and things going off around us, just noises off in the distance.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 12: It sounded almost like something was trailing us as we were walking in.
Speaker 13: Mm hmm.
Speaker 10: Once we went down in there, uh, we set up a location where we set up a bait for them. Uh, and then we went dark and sat out there so we can figure out what's going on. And uh, it didn't disappoint stureid Riley wantn't China in on this one a little bit. It didn't disappoint at all what happened out there, And it didn't take long at off for it to start happening.
Speaker 1: Oh man, yeah, Rightley Riley, tell us what happened. And then we're we're gonna get to Kevin and Dock down here in a second, and we're gonna show that little teaser. Tell us, tell us what you experienced. Riley.
Speaker 2: All right, so I'm gonna I'm gonna hit the rewind button a little bit with the first night, so I'm not gonna lie. I was intimidated because I'm from up north on Midwest. We don't got mountains, we don't got none of that kind of stuff. So I stayed back at base camp, thinking, all right, you know, I'll just hear everything that's going around from everybody. Well, it turns out base camp was the most active the first night.
Speaker 1: It was told y'all. I told y'all. Did I not tell them? Did I not say that? I don't mean interrupt, but I'm just saying we usually have more activity at base camp than we do when we're out hiking around. I'm just saying, yeah, camp.
Speaker 2: I was half tempted to the second night, but I'm so glad I didn't, just because how much stuff happened. But we can get into the details of it later. But we had stuff running around base camp, we had stuff messing with some stuff we had set up, and one of the weirdest calls I've ever heard of my entire life one on but the second night, oh man, oh man, this that was the night my life was changed forever.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, we'll hold that thought for a minute. Yeah, okay, let's talk to Doc real quick. Okay, Doc, it was nice meeting you. I had not met you meet you, Yeah, yeah, for sure. And uh and you you had some experiences out there yourself. Now, we didn't get to hang out Friday when I was there, but you came back on Saturday. We hung out briefly on Friday, but on Saturday you were there, and you took a lot of video footage while you were out.
Speaker 5: There, right, Yeah, I feeled almost everything. I had my Sony cameras and had my drone and got some good footage from the air, and uh, yeah, it was it was an experience.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 5: I've been out on a hunt once with Harley and got some uh some good footage and stuff from that, but never stayed the night over there or the weekend there. So definitely it was a lot more going on once the sun went down. You know, it's kind of like that Kenny Chestney song, you know, when the sun goes down. But yeah, we had a really good time.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's always like Harley was saying that, let me see it. Harley let me see if I can get Harley up here again. He's sitting there, he's driving.
Speaker 13: Can you hear me?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: We can't. What's up, Harley? This is Harley Owen jahel Harley spoke. Did you you spoke at the Smoking Mountain Bigsfoot Festival today, right, Harley?
Speaker 14: I did?
Speaker 15: I did, And I had an amazing, amazing day. I just can't thank everybody enough that came out and seen me. Yeah, so that's how my event's going. I'm crawling right now.
Speaker 1: So well, thank you for being here, and thank you for hosting us on last weekend for Operation Smoke.
Speaker 14: It was my honor and pleosure.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Harley. You you actually took us to one of your spots. Now this is an undisclosed location. We're not giving the location away whatsoever, but somewhere over in East Tennessee, Okay, in that area. And and tell can you tell the audience a little bit about what what kind of activity you would have before we all went out there?
Speaker 15: Oh well a little bit of everything. I just listened to you talk about it. You hit the nail on the head. There's bigfoot dog man, uh, feral people. I mean, there's all kinds of activity in this place, and you know, orbs and stuff like that.
Speaker 14: But you know, I'm just I'm just glad that everybody, everybody here got to experience a little bit of a little bit of everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did. Even even I got to experience some crazy stuff that Friday night. I felt like I was always being watched too. That was a really unsettling feeling out there. I'm kind of kind used to it.
Speaker 15: But that's like one picture I showed you that big pine tree with that big foot picking around it, and you said, I'm gonna go over that's where.
Speaker 13: Thanks.
Speaker 10: Yes, I'm gonna get into that a little bit about the feeling of being watched the first night there, the entire night that was trying to sleep, it felt like something was watching me the entire time I was sleeping. Uh, And we didn't notice until my wife pointed us out the next morning there was some real visible handprints on my truck. We have no idea where they come from. None of it matched our sizes of hands. They were smaller than all of us, including my wife's hand, and that kind of validate the feeling that was being washed the entire night.
Speaker 9: It's funny about that though, because a little bit behind my nickname. We we I'm only five four. So she's like, it wasn't my hands check your hands fall the grace.
Speaker 12: We immediately pointed to her, Paul.
Speaker 16: Oh, honestly, the handprints are still kind of on the truck right.
Speaker 14: Now, are they?
Speaker 1: Even after we washed the truck they were still there.
Speaker 14: Wow.
Speaker 5: Really, I thought she was gonna be like, no, we are never going to wash this truck again.
Speaker 1: That little piece of the door out. Okay, Oh man, well you know that that actually happens when a bigfoot touch of something. You know, our buddy flat Rock I don't know flat Rocks in the chat tonight, but but he's got bigfoots that live on his property and he's taking a piece of his the railing off of his porch where a bigfoot had grabbed onto it and it left a really greasy hamdprint. And he actually cut that piece off and has it wrapped in plastic wrap and carries it around to show people sometimes at some of these conferences and festivals that we do. But but that that doesn't surprise me that the hamdprint has not come off. I hear that pretty often. Oh yeah, that's one thing that I didn't even try not to think about where feral people Harley. You mentioned feral people.
Speaker 14: Yeah, the far people are. They're all in the smoking.
Speaker 15: Mountains apparently, and they all have I tend to lean more towards That's what took Dennis.
Speaker 1: Smart mm hm, oh yeah. I actually have a little I'm gonna be in a little a little part of a big documentary actually with our buddy Greg Ogles. I think he was up there at at the conference with you heart. Oh yeah, he's doing it. He has a new film coming out called Van the Vanish, I think, and he interviewed me about some remote viewing work I did on the Dennis Martin case. So that's that's interesting. That's all kind of coming together here. Okay, well, let's let's talk to Kevin real quick. Kevin, what's up with Where the Are podcast? You had some interesting experiences too out there? Do you wanna tell us about it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, the first night also the weird, the weird feeling watched stuff. Obviously, I think everybody felt a little bit of that. I mean it could have been Paul just kind of like trying to sneak a look and everybody's little tent windows and stuff.
Speaker 7: The peak.
Speaker 8: He did, I don't need any more nicknames, guys.
Speaker 4: Uh you though, Yeah, But I brought my dog along with us, and she, first of all, she's amazing.
Speaker 7: I just want to point that out. She's my best friend, dude.
Speaker 4: And she the first time ever that she just randomly started sniffing the air and started chasing after something for a little bit, and that was the weirdest thing. So I'm following her, and then all of a sudden there's a truck coming up the road out of nowhere too, So we got a lot of people coming up there trying to go hiking and stuff and getting mad that we were there. But that's neither here nor there. But the second night, I did see some eyeshine and a lot of, Likejan said.
Speaker 7: The sounds of being paced on both sides.
Speaker 2: So Harley tell.
Speaker 8: Them about those owls that we heard.
Speaker 14: Yeah, the owls. The owls blew my mind. You know, it was me, Jessica.
Speaker 15: Yeah, And we were going down in that holler where we had initially done our second notre we sat out.
Speaker 14: The awl hollered first.
Speaker 13: Then there was.
Speaker 15: Something after the owl that sounded like something trying to make like mimic the owl, and that was that was wild.
Speaker 1: It sounded like a what a nine hundred pound owl kind of it just sounded odd.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The first one did sound like an owl and nothing. But it was just the opportune moment, you know what I mean, Like it why did it do it? When we were down there, Like when we finally got down to where we were going, we were just kind of listening out. It kind of felt like we were surrounded by something out there, and then those owls started going nuts. And I've heard a lot of owls in my lifetime, but I had never heard anything like that ever.
Speaker 2: I owl weird.
Speaker 9: What was weird is that they would stop and then as soon as we started making our way again, they'd start again. We had their normal alcohol you know who. Then the other one was like liberaci owl.
Speaker 13: Wow wow wow.
Speaker 2: See And that's what That's what I was hearing at base camp and it sounded like it was right outside of base camp.
Speaker 1: Oh eighty six, says owl Man. Oh man. You know a lot of times when people have experiences with owls out in the field. I'm not I'm not saying that this is always the case, but sometimes, uh, there's an et element to what's going on out there, some kind of extraterrestial element.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well one.
Speaker 10: Thing out, one thing, one of that comes that popped up and said, the handprints they look very like human handprints on there is in a lot of smaller size.
Speaker 1: And we were camped out by a graveyard. Yeah, okay, and there were children, don you and I walked around and looked and there were there were several children buried out there, right.
Speaker 16: Yeah, there was an eleven year old you said you saw when we were out there, and I'm kind that kind of pits that handprint in that age range.
Speaker 1: I want to say, Yeah, it definitely was around the size of like my son's hand I think he's ten, about to be eleven, so could have been. It was a small handprint, But I think that that brings another element into what we were out there doing, because I've never camped out in the cemetery before. Okay, I see right there.
Speaker 8: The thing about that, yeah, well, I know our last night we did see orbs like an orb.
Speaker 9: Which me, Brian and Andrew investigated and we were as speculative that it might be like the Tennessee Wildlife Shack, but it wasn't and I know orbs and bigfoots go together, and I mean there's just a lot there that didn't really have an explanation because I wanted it to be a person of reason, like if I see tree formations, how high is the water table here, so forth and so forth, you know, to see if it's maybe a naturally occurring structure, and those the special move went back and we can get into it later hardly that first, that major tree formation we found near the the hog pen. The second time we went back, there is green foliage twisted up in it.
Speaker 15: Yeah, exactly right, you know, like we were in there prior, you know, some of that stuff was there, but then when we went back that night, they had added more stuff onto.
Speaker 14: It since we were down there, and that that blew my mind. I was like, I knew they were down there whenever we were down there.
Speaker 15: I was like, I know they're here because those were so fresh.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh how about this, y'all. Would y'all like to show the teaser? Okay, because we've given given a little bit of information about like what we experienced out there, and Riley, I know this was it affected you probably the most potentially because it was. You said it was pretty life changing, right and uh, and I think that docs documentary teaser is going to uh. I think that you guys are really going to enjoy this. So shall we shall we get it started? Okay, let's do this. All right, I'm gonna go ahead and the state cheer and all right, don't have to play this.
Speaker 13: See here we go.
Speaker 11: This is ancient. This is this ain't neil by any means. What's here has been here longer than any of us ever heard.
Speaker 2: Tell you that, I know, smuck.
Speaker 13: Do.
Speaker 11: My whole paradigm has been shipped. In the last couple of hours.
Speaker 7: We are hearing some noises that.
Speaker 12: Ain't a heart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was too short to be.
Speaker 5: Not at all.
Speaker 17: Y'all, y'all do it different, you guys, You guys are living a whole different world.
Speaker 15: There'd me to definitely tell you that right now.
Speaker 3: I saw my first one.
Speaker 1: Oh oh man, that's amazing.
Speaker 8: Get goose bumps every time I see it.
Speaker 6: Same no, thank you.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. What okay?
Speaker 14: Part of my language. I was excited in the moment.
Speaker 1: That's an understatement that happens when you haven't experienced like that though, Like you're Dreamaline's going.
Speaker 8: Well, I think, uh, definitely, Wan's got Wan's.
Speaker 9: Got something to speak to that too, man, because him and Raley, I think they probably had of the whole group, probably had the most profound experiences a trip.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so that was on the second night.
Speaker 10: I don't know how far into you want to get into it, because we're still talking about the first night, but on a second night, it's definitely something different, something changed, something kind of clicked while we were out there, and it's something I'll never forget.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Before before we get into to that, I just want to point out, like when we're walking out there, where we're hearing footsteps on both sides of us, we continuously were stopping to you know, listen, and I'm hearing behind me Riley holding his.
Speaker 7: Breath and I had to stop.
Speaker 4: I literally stopped, turned around, put my hand on his chest, like, bro, you got you gotta breathe.
Speaker 6: You need to breathe. So, like from then on, I was worried.
Speaker 4: I was already worried about Riley to begin with, So for him to have the experience that he had.
Speaker 7: With one and out out there and.
Speaker 4: It just I mean, obviously we're gonna you guys are all gonna find out, but like I feel like they were like it was me. It was meant for Riley to have this experience the minute he walked out there.
Speaker 15: It Oh yeah, absolutely they picked him out it.
Speaker 2: It was well even on the well because I picked up Harley on the way down from uh Indy. I came from Indy and uh, it just we had quite a few hour car ride and we were just sitting there talking and I could just tell just from our conversations. You can ask Harley I I was just you could tell I was kind of getting nervous about being out there. I was intimidated by the mountains because I'm the only one out of everybody that was out there that ain't been in the mountains too much. Like besides driving through, I come from corn Country and like flat, like evergreen forest, Like I could see even in the dense woods, I can see one hundred and two hundred feet.
Speaker 10: These mountains have something else, man, because they're all the you know, all the dips and all the hillsides.
Speaker 12: You're essensially blind out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I couldn't. I couldn't even daylight. If somebody is stepping in front of a Laurel or something I couldn't I couldn't see y'all. So it was the second we got to the middle of nowhere I I just felt off. Yeah, that's only because you know, I act all big and bad being up from where I'm from. I can walk in the woods up here and be no no nothing on me and feel fine. But I got humbled real quick. And I think I think it was whatever was out there was letting me know the second I got out there that you're getting humbled today.
Speaker 5: These were Southern creatures, and they detected a Yankee.
Speaker 16: I'm not gonna say you weren't the only Yankee out there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm a Yankee.
Speaker 2: I found a couple of the boys down there that used to be from Michigan too, So I.
Speaker 8: Don't feel bad man.
Speaker 9: Technically, I'm a dan Yankee born in Illinois, but raised in the South, in Japan and everywhere else.
Speaker 2: Oh, don't even get me started on Illinois people.
Speaker 1: Well, Riley, I wanted to I wanted to mention this because what happened to you at this expedition happened to me kind of something similar happened the first time I ever went bigfooting, and I had never been big footing in my life. I was a city girl who'd in downtown Atlanta. I even drove my my what was it, a Volkswagen passaut okay with no fur will may I had all will drive, but up. I don't know how I got up those mountain roads in my car. I'm idea, but I made it. And when I got up there, I had more. I had never in my life experienced anything like it. It was just I'm gonna say, balls to the walls like bigfoot activity in each seven UFOs the entire time I was there. And if that had not happened, I wouldn't be right here right now talking to y'all. Yeah, you know, it happens for a reason.
Speaker 2: It does. Like as I talked about quite a bit over that weekend, I grew up right across the street from Lake Michigan. I could walk out in my backyard and I can hear the waves crashing and stuff, and I could see over the skyline. I could on a clear summer's night, I could look across the lake and I could see Chicago. So UFO activity has always been my thing. I've seen more UFOs than I can count, and I had numerous like paranormal experiences that are big in that area too. But when it came to creatures, I've only had a couple, and after what happened this weekend, them creatures over here where I'm from, ain't not no what's down there? What's down there that's ancient? Ancient, that's ancient.
Speaker 1: I would agree with you with that. I would definitely agree with that. And it's not just it's not only Bigfoot, it's other stuff too. And and Harley, I don't know, are you still there, Harley, Because we've got some great pictures that we took. I actually got some snapshots of therese prints that we found out there, and you have your measuring tape. I'll show the audience right now, do you what I kind of explain to the audience, what what what kind of princes we found out there?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 15: Yeah, Well, there's a couple of really good big Foot tracks that we had found that I had showed you some other ones that I had found that were miraculously still there. How I don't know, but that one right there was one that we found on that first night we went down on the that holler, and that's when we started having them hollering at it swelled with owls and then them that was, well, I think it's sixteen fifteen or sixteen inch track, so that's that one's a big foot track. And then of course we found that dog man track too, but that was further on down in the haller there.
Speaker 14: Yeah, that's it. You can't really tell it in the picture. It was better to see it in person.
Speaker 15: But it had a real define heel and then it had three toes on it, so it was it was pretty wild to find that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's here's some of these pictures. I think this is that fifteen inch print right here, and then I think this other one that I showed might have been the twenty plus inch track right there, if I'm not mistaken. Yeah, this one was kind of an older track, right, and the other ones were the newer tracks.
Speaker 15: Actually, that one, that one is a newer one. That one was a newer one, that old or that old track. We took a picture of it in the daytime, now hardly.
Speaker 1: Something that really caught my attention was, well, when we were hiking down there into that haller, there was this tree up there that was like insight on top of other trees. Tell us about this.
Speaker 15: So yeah, as you can see, that tree was broken off and carried up the heel and perfectly balanced right there about what twenty five foot off the ground I'd say twenty twenty five foot.
Speaker 8: Something like fashion. And then we found another piece of it, like way off in the distance.
Speaker 14: Yeah it was.
Speaker 15: It was up there, and like it something like that doesn't happen just naturally. You know, even when Hurricane Helene hit caught that area was not affected nowhere as near as bad as anywhere else, and so I knew floodwater did not not affect that. So that something with hands broke off that tree and moved that tree up there.
Speaker 1: I thought it was fantastic. It was huge. Okay, Like these pictures do not do it justice, right, guys. This is like it was so much bigger and higher up than you could ever imagine. It was wild and and it just it just was very out of place. It did feel like that. Now we also have I have a few other pictures. Oh now this actually I didn't even talk with y'all. This This was right but kind of behind my truck where Harley said that he has he has that picture of the bigfoot peeking out from behind a tree and that's right where my truck was, let's just say, across the road. So I thought this was kind of interesting. There was a tree that was broken right there. And uh and then of course we when when I wanted to show this to the audience tonight, because where we were hiking down was very dense with vegetation and it was way more dinst than I mean, I'm gonna say not way more, but it was more dense than like the Georgia Mountains North Georgia Mountains, super super Let's see, I've got out laurels. Yes, all all the what is that called? I can't remember the name of it, but uh, but there's just a whole lot. Now, this is us hiking down. This is going down into the valley down there and to the Hauller. I guess I just got some pictures here. And this is to show you how dentse it is, y'all. Okay, So this is this is an area, right Harley that like people don't go out there.
Speaker 15: Oh no, nobody, nobody other than Mike. Yeah, you didn't get to meet Mike, but everybody else did. But he was really the only one that kind of wanders around off the trail that I know.
Speaker 1: Of, and there's all sorts of animal life out there as well. We even found a cat print out there. It was probably a bobcat or something, or probably a mountain lion, probably you know, mountain a mountain kitty. Oh yeah. And what was super impressive also was when we got down to the bottom of the haller I guess we're gonna call it, there was actually a bunch of trees kind of folded on top of each other, right, Harley, would you like to talk about that?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 15: I had found that March twenty ninth this year, and they have since added stuff onto it since then, and that night that all the stuff happened, and Riley and everybody else they had added more stuff onto it since we were down there that day.
Speaker 5: We got video and picture evidence of that too, showing.
Speaker 14: Yeah, we got of that and this.
Speaker 1: Okay, y'all. So for people who don't know Harley, you are six foot six, super tall, and uh and so, and Harley's like reaching up to touch that right there. It's got to be you know, seven eight feet high right there, that tree. So that's the end of the tree where the root, you know, the root ball and whatever was up in the air, and these are some of the This is the structure that y'all are talking about that actually was added on to And Harley, you showed me that on Saturday morning that it had had sticks on it, and it looks so primitive and it really does take a trained eye when you've been doing big foot field research for a while you notice things like this. Yeah, super impressive.
Speaker 15: That your buddy David, Yes, there it was.
Speaker 14: How many in the family, right, yes?
Speaker 1: Sorry, yeah, my dog, yes, it's he He said that they'd take sticks and lay them across like a log, and and it tells you how many how many are in their family group or their klan or their pod or whatever you want to call it. Yeah, and that's what that was right there, Harley, yep.
Speaker 14: Absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 15: So whether there's four or however many more are in there, like, it's just to be determined. But we definitely had sounds all around us that night in that area.
Speaker 1: That was Saturday night, right, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just like for context too, like that trailer you guys seen, Uh, there was two of those sounds at base camp. The one where you see Kevin looking at the screen. He's wearing his red shirt. I was interviewing each guy like debriefing on talking about what they'd seen, and Kevin was in the middle of his story and then all of a sudden, and it was hardly shared it on his group and another person in his group noticed this, but they're like, everything started off with a rock throw. We were like what, and I went back. I got to listen to that. Sure enough, while Kevin's talking, you hear this loud just thud out of nowhere, and then all of a sudden, you start getting these crazy haulers man. I mean there was nine of them, accounted nine, and Kevin stops and hitting it. In that video you see kind of looking around because you couldn't hear it because we had that music playing over the top of it. But when that happens, he was like, well, that's strange. And then all of a sudden we had nine in a row man and then we had a distinct whist, loud whistle, and then that's when you seen Kevin jump up.
Speaker 8: And I can't remember if it was before or after that.
Speaker 9: We heard all right, So if you ever heard Bucks and running season and they do that whistle, we heard something like that. But it was a lot more exasperated, a lot more longer rage, and a different kind of pitch.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's why you saw it the day he's like that. Ain't no beer boys, you know.
Speaker 1: I actually have that video that we could. I don't know if y'all want to play it tonight, but I can share my screen if y'all want to see it, the little clip of Kevin.
Speaker 13: Should we?
Speaker 1: Shall we show it? Okay? I'm gonna I'm gonna try to share it on the screen here, okay, because it's on Facebook. That's okay. I want to think Firewater, thank you so much, says I don't mean a thing without miss Jessica's Twain, chicken fingers, caterlogs and buying the sausages. I'm not the only Southern person on the screen tonight, okay, And everybody on the screen, that's about except for Riley, I'm gonna say, and probably Kevin. We all have Southern accents okay. Oh and Dawn too, So okay, thank you Firewater for that superstigart. I do appreciate that. And also Cheryl Cope, thank you so much for that supercigarret as much appreciated from New Zealand y'all we are worldwide right now, say I know, thank you, Cheryl, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Before before you pull up this video or as you're doing it. Uh I did. I finally checked out the Facebook group and got into that. Uh that right throw. I do have to be the one to debunk that righte throw. I did drop something. I did drop something. It was on my It was on the chair on my side. It was either my water or my water bottle. I can't remember, but I did drop it. And that dead line up with the time.
Speaker 8: Hey, that's all.
Speaker 5: Shithead.
Speaker 1: Now you're gonna have to change the documentary.
Speaker 13: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 5: Well, none of us even noticed that it was somebody that was that watched the video on Harley's group that had said it, and we was like, holy ship, Yeah it started off with a rock throw, man.
Speaker 14: Yeah, that's just part of it. You know, It's just it's just part of it.
Speaker 15: You know, we got we were caught up in the moment, you know, and we just part of it.
Speaker 9: That's the importance of documenting stuff because then you can go back in the cooler, you know, cooler man.
Speaker 8: Sure, you can go.
Speaker 9: Back and like analyze stuff a lot, clear headed because when when you're in the moment, you got everything going through your mind.
Speaker 14: Absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 1: Okay, y'all, I'm sharing my screen, and for some reason I think we have maybe we have too many people on here now or something. I don't know. Y'all can't see that, can't you? Okay, all right, well just stop sharing. Oh, here it goes.
Speaker 14: Okay, I got it.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Okay, let me see if I can play it. Okay, here we go. Let me unmute it. I don't know if he's gonna play or not.
Speaker 14: Okay, And we are hearing some crazy noises. We are hearing some NOI.
Speaker 13: Yeah, maybe it's something. Okay, what you behind? What your behind?
Speaker 2: Us?
Speaker 13: Mhm?
Speaker 7: Because I was gonna go outside and I turned the outside light on.
Speaker 2: Yeah h.
Speaker 14: H that's pretty interesting.
Speaker 1: We're just watching it from the beginning.
Speaker 8: Does anybody have footage of when we call the whistle on camera?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the whistle until you started talking you cut it off.
Speaker 14: Yeah, jerk, I'm.
Speaker 8: New to this.
Speaker 1: No, that was that was pretty cool. Okay. Sorry, my computer is a little bit a little bit walky tonight, just a little bit. But but but you get the gist of it, and and that's kind of how how things roll. And that was really cool that you actually caught that on video when Kevin was being interviewed right there.
Speaker 14: Awesome.
Speaker 4: Wait, I heard the noise and I just stared at Doc and I was like, I don't know what they did. I don't want to keep talking while this is going on. So yeah, I was just like, what the what should I do? And then it kept going. So I turned and they're all going into the woods, and then Brian's like, that's not a fucking.
Speaker 7: Deer boys, and I was like, that was.
Speaker 6: I thought.
Speaker 2: Either way?
Speaker 4: I fucking I was like, I should get up, and then then I hear look out behind us and I turn her.
Speaker 7: That's why I fucking make that three sixty turn.
Speaker 4: I wasn't trying to put my ass in the camera on purpose, I promise.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, you happen to have a dude it for a second.
Speaker 5: Was showing everybody sweet cheeks though.
Speaker 8: Is when that happened. I was in my ten at the time, and I see.
Speaker 9: Brian and Andrew gunning inter the woods and I come out going with my.
Speaker 1: He got a little excited and dropped off there. Yeah. Well, Harley was actually in a hammock tent. He was in a hammock. He was caming out in a hammock right on the trail where we were going down. That that would have been a little nnerving. I guess, like being right there. Of course we're all camped kind of close to each other, everybody out there, But at the same time, that was a little unnerving. I would thank Harley told me he didn't sleep on Saturday night. He stayed up.
Speaker 16: Let me tell you he did not sleep in our tent because I felt uncomfortable being the first time. It was my first time being out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how what what did you think about your first time? I Did it get you hooked? Or do you not ever want to go back?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 13: I'm hooked.
Speaker 16: I'm a firm believer in like spirits and stuff.
Speaker 12: She's got the fever now for it.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I've already talked to Drew Ski about going to caves, about going out on another one.
Speaker 1: Nice. We did do the Skinwalker Cave last year, about a year and a half ago. I guess that was that was unnerving, That was interesting. So I don't think any of you guys read that one, are you? That was me?
Speaker 9: Andrew shared it Andrew shared it that night when we were all out there. Man, it's pretty unnerving just listening to it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that was that was wild. Harley's back, Harley, did you hear I was telling everybody about you sleeping in your hammock out there on the trail where all the activity was happening. How'd you feel about that?
Speaker 14: He's speechless, that.
Speaker 1: Harley connection. He's cutting out.
Speaker 8: He must be out in the country, boy, he must be.
Speaker 1: He's driving for if you just tuned into the show, Harley's driving home tonight from the Smoky Mountains Bigfoot Festival out there in conference, and so he's he's on the road. Couldn't make it back in time. Uh so he is. He's trying. We're trying.
Speaker 9: Another funny story. I was pulled the opposite of Harley. I tried out a new tent and he might as well been called Polly's palace.
Speaker 1: Because you were glamping. Paul glamping. Should have left my twinkle lights with you. You could put it hung up.
Speaker 12: It was a minute to set it up too. It was a little complicated.
Speaker 8: It made me feel a little bit challenged.
Speaker 1: Oh god, Paul, you had a porch on your tent. Actually, I remember that you had a screening porch on your tent. I did, and the rest of us around there. I slept in the back of my truck, and the VMA is wondering. I slept in the back of my truck with the doors locked. Okay, And and and most of the guys were half of y'all were in one man two man tents, smaller tents or hammocks. Okay, most people were in a lot of people were and hammocks out there. So, you know, being being the dog man in Bigfoot burritos, it's always it's good cover for me because I know they're going to go for the big Foot burritos first, if you think attacks at night. So no, no, you know, I'm not trying to throw anybody under the bus. I just know better, Okay. I slept in hammocks plenty of times out there, right.
Speaker 4: Riley didn't sleep in his hammock the first night because they got wet from all that rain. But that second night, after his experience, he's like, fuck that, I'm just gonna sit in the car.
Speaker 10: So we got downpoward when we try to do a little bit of a uh little research out there. That night the first night and they just opened up on us. We're about good, this is away from camp, and they just opened up us.
Speaker 8: We got drenched.
Speaker 16: We came back so soaking with.
Speaker 7: Like yes we we were the four of us.
Speaker 4: So it was Wan and I'm sorry, I forget your wife's name, Don, Don, and then Brian.
Speaker 7: So the four of us were out there and started.
Speaker 4: Raining, and I radioed, I'm like, hey, guys, just so you know, it's gonna be a lot harder to hear ship out here while it's raining. And then Jessica's like, well, we're headed back to camp. Was like, well, I guess we should too. But we were pretty fricking far out there, and we start walking and Wan's leading, and then it got it like start a torrential downpour.
Speaker 7: Brian's like, all right, one, let's let.
Speaker 4: Pick up the pace and so we start hoofing it and then oh man, we got I got soaked. I had to take most of my clothes off and put new clothes on.
Speaker 7: We didn't we didn't.
Speaker 4: We didn't go out there anticipating that it was gonna start raining while we were out there.
Speaker 7: So none of us had our rain gear.
Speaker 2: I had my.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, nothing for me, I was, and you guys came back with a bang. I remember that. When he came.
Speaker 7: I was, I wasn't thinking bring it up.
Speaker 1: Tell the audience what I'm referring to. Somebody one.
Speaker 8: So I'm already had base can they're making their way back. I'm looking over the hill. All I see his four headlights is bobbing.
Speaker 9: Making their way back and fouring down rain and all of a sudden here and we were like, are you all good? Apparently we had a prim line set there and when uh not to call you out one when he went to go under each.
Speaker 2: But it was.
Speaker 1: Into one too, and if I had not, I think, don you helped me. I saw it when I was walking with you. I think I almost ran into it. I wasn't paying attention.
Speaker 12: Got to say, yeah, why it off?
Speaker 1: It was just like a fishing line. Okay, it was a little sicker than a fishing line, and you couldn't see it. So they were trip wires. All vy is wondering. We had like kind of trip wires around the camp, but the only people tripping over them were us.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it was funny.
Speaker 1: So note to self, Okay, note to any researchers out there, just you know, just know you're probably gonna trip everyone, especially if it's pouring down rain and a torrential dampour and so that happens. That was really funny. That was really funny. Actually the first night, Harley and Drew Ski and I kind of stayed up. We kind of stayed up a little later, and every buddy, I guess, kind of keeping watching. And I think we stayed up till about three year a little after three o'clock. It was. It was rainy, and I I gotta say like it was it was really kind of unnerving because I really did feel like something was Even when I got in my truck, I was like, I just felt like something was like watching me inside my truck. And I got ten windows and everything.
Speaker 12: That's one thing we couldn't take off. And we also in the windows in our truck.
Speaker 10: We did sleep with the with the little doors locked, of course, but uh, it's just that feeling you could have unshaken the entire night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I was pretty comfortable, but I did feel like something was out there. I so I put a I had a truck bed tent and I used the fuck it, I put a mattress in that bitch, and then I put the tent right over it, and I was like, I was comfy, cozy, but I'll show you a picture of the setup so everybody else can see it.
Speaker 7: Hold on, let me did my light.
Speaker 1: It was that was a nice I actually got me a tent to go outside my truck too. I hadn't used it yet. It was nice you and your dog, But you had your dog. Your dog was very well mannered and well timbered to be out in the woods with big foots and stuff. Yeah, I was super impressed.
Speaker 7: She's awesome. That's a view from the inside of the tent with with Rizzo is her name.
Speaker 1: Here. Okay. I was gonna try to get your picture bigger on there, but I can't. Rizzo is awesome, y'all. She's a little a little pit bull and super good. I know. There's no way I could take my winy dog out there. I love my dog, but she would have been a complete hot mess.
Speaker 4: I want to say that we ended up walking out a little bit further into the woods on a Friday night and a little or no maybe during the day on Saturday, I can't remember. It was either or it was still light out either way, and Brian, this big, like this big dude who looks like he'd probably rip your head off, like probably one of the sweetest guys I've ever.
Speaker 1: Met, Like he looks like a g I Joe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So my dog ended up staying at base camp and some lady came up with a random dog and he basically was like threatening her dog to get away from my dog, like trying to protect my dog and stuff.
Speaker 7: And I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's something when somebody who I don't even know cares about my best friend as much as I do, it means something to me.
Speaker 7: So I thought I just wanted to share that, Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Your dog, your dog did great. I was super impressed. Uh you know, I think I think a lot of dogs in that case, like being out there with all that activity we had going on, they probably would have gone nuts when everything when when the crap hits the fan, do you know what I mean? And the crap fan out there didn't it?
Speaker 7: Yes, yeah, dog night.
Speaker 16: As we were going into into the area, Uh, I had the thermal scope on me and I was just watching the ridge line and I swore up and down and Doc was right in front of me. I said there's something up there instead straight up, it bent down, stood straight back up again, bent back down, and then it was gone.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, we got we've got a question. Scott just got here. Where do we go? We were in Tennessee, Scott, Okay, just so you know, uh, and we're in the Smoky Mountains. That's all. That's all we can say. Somewhere in the Smoky Mountains. But yeah, oh, and Andrew says that bigfoots don't usually light dogs, and uh, and so that's that's another reason. I mean, I take my dog hiking and stuff, but when we go bigfooting, I just know my dog would she she is a brawler me and I think she would fight something out there right off. She'd go at it.
Speaker 4: I almost wonder if that's like because it would like the infrasound and stuff, because we know, we know all like the animals, animals that we know of and our studied also have infrasound. So there's a good chance that bigfoot has infrasound. And I'm pretty sure that's what Riley and and them got hit with that night to begin with.
Speaker 5: But you should tell that story us hear that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just want to I wanted to say that real quick before they do. Maybe that's why my dog, every time we started walking out into the woods, she would walk ten feet into the woods, stare at me, and be like, all right, fuck this, I'm going back.
Speaker 1: She did.
Speaker 6: She actually, well, it's pleasant.
Speaker 1: Was a long and there's a long walk, and I busted my butt a couple of times where I actually fell down and I had mud all over my butt. Yeah, I was covered in even the top of my hat and everything had mud on it. By the time I left.
Speaker 7: I covered the mud that night.
Speaker 4: That night, freaking Saturday night, I got a big pet You can't see it, but I have a big patch of freaking poison ivy right here. I freaking I dove right onto my belly and freaking I was like, oh, there's something going on out.
Speaker 13: Here, don't.
Speaker 1: I actually busted my my a doubles going on that first hill right by where Harley's tent is right there, right by that down tree or whatever.
Speaker 12: So that was a pretty hard drop off right off that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your dog was smart. She just didn't she knew. She knew she was gonna.
Speaker 6: Bust her mud just like we were exactly all.
Speaker 1: Right, Riley, I want to hear the story about the infra sound, whatever made you feel, you know, like the energetic brick wall not feeling well, let's hear what happened.
Speaker 14: I'll started it off.
Speaker 10: So it was on Saturday night when we decided to go out there and do a little experiment with debate that we had going on. Well, as we were walking in, like my wife said, she saw something trailing us on the ridge line and it was just pacing us seeing what we were doing well onl We got down there and we got everything set up and we did our experiment out there. We went complete dark lights out completely and.
Speaker 12: It's hardly when.
Speaker 10: She was here he could give you more detail of everything because they already but things. Not even five minutes after being out there, it started going off.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 12: They said they were seeing some stuff for the.
Speaker 2: Thermal and.
Speaker 10: The atmosphere was pretty calm for the most part. And then this is where we believe if we got hit with some infra sound out of nowhere, it's like somebody just flipped the switch and it was borderline panting attack on the entire group, all four of us. We just immediately switched over and something didn't feel right.
Speaker 2: Riley yeah, I'm actually gonna rewind the rewind the timeline a little bit for me. So, as Kevin mentioned earlier, he was when we first started walking out there. He had to tell me, like, good bro, you're holding your breath. I didn't realize I was holding my breath. But that was right about the time that Dawn saw the thing going up and down on the thermal. That's about when we were because I remember you stopped, Kevin before you even talked to me, and you were just looking up in the ridgeline because you heard either heard or saw something. I can't remember what it was. But from then I just started, you know, getting a little anxiety, a little bit uneasy and stuff. And as we kept on going down and we did get to the area where we put up the bait and where the tree structure had noticed. So I split off with Drew, Doc and Harley when we first got down there before we went and laid low, and they we noticed the foliage was green on the structure. But I looked down and I saw a fresh print and I called it out. Everybody came over, and that's when it really hit me, Like they I just started feeling like the dread and stuff. I was like, this just happened. This this print was not here earlier, and it was it was big. We couldn't get the tape, measure oute and stuff out at the time. But I mean, I have a pretty wide foot and I wear size thirteen's and it was quite a bit bigger than my foot. Yeah, because that's where the special the Special Squatch made their calls. We'll save that one for that if you put that in. But uh yeah, So when we go and late and get dark, it's in the back. We have Drew holding the flank, then me and Kevin and Harley, and then Doc and the rest of you got wand and who else? I think no, because Paul came.
Speaker 7: Paul and Brian were stayed at camp first.
Speaker 2: We can we came after all, right, So we're all sitting there, but the four of us in the back, Drew Kevin. I so I'm I'm seeing stuff in the back. I'm watching our six watching I can't see my hand, but I started seeing these like little dots and stuff out there. Then we realized some of them are fireflies. But I'm starting out to think some of the ore after what Kevin saw, and we can let Kevin get to that here in a minute. But uh, we start hearing stuff all around us. Kevin's like, you hear that? Do you hear that? That whooping in the distance, And I'm like, oh yeah, uh and it's just everything. This is my heart start racing and racing. I start feeling that dread and I know I can just feel it. This everything We're surrounded on all ends. And then Hardily with a thermal starts saying what he does at then he's like, oh, there's there's two of them.
Speaker 9: And uh, yeah, he didn't say he yelled yeah, come on, like.
Speaker 5: Shut the fuck up, and yeah, at the end of that trailer at that's that's what that is. That that's Hardly you know, Oh my god, there's there's two of them.
Speaker 2: He decided he hands he hands me the thermal, and so I'm looking and stuff. So I didn't realize what kind of thermal we were working with. I know it was the mono monochrome scale thermal. You know, you got your white and your grays and stuff. I didn't realize what Harley and Kevin were seeing were bright signatures. So I thought, you know, you just see the outline of everything. So I see this white yellowish, like real faint like cool.
Speaker 10: The hotter it was it would show up red, and the cooler was it would be like a dark gray.
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 2: So I'm looking at this tree behind a laurel and I just see this. It was cooler. Then later I find out cooler than what everybody else se lean out, lean back in, and I'm just like, oh, it's there, and there my stomach just I I've I've been in the presence of demons. I've been I've had some wild stuff happened in my life, but I've never been more terrified of that. And then I'm just freaking out. I hand Kevin the thumbles and if Kevin, you want to tell your little part, and I'll come back in with what happens next. But I think your part's really important that it builds upon what else Am I about to say?
Speaker 7: Yeah? So where?
Speaker 4: So I'll just start from when we were when we sat down. Before we sat down, I saw eyeshine first of all, probably right off to the left. And then we all sit down and I see a red dot, just a big probably, I mean, I can't tell how big it was, but it looked pretty significantly big. And I thought maybe it was like, you know, a gun laser. So, and Drew's right next to me on the other side of the tree, and I go, Drew, do you have a laser on that fucking gun.
Speaker 7: He goes, yeah, of course I do. Then I go did you go did yeah? I go did you just shine it? And he goes no, why. I was like, I just saw a red dot.
Speaker 4: He goes, well, my laser is green anyway, And I was like, oh shit. So and then Harley does this thing, shows Riley the thing on the thermal, and then I look on the thermal and I swear, for like a good brief like quick second, there was a large figure that was red in front of us. And then I was just like, oh my god, that's that's why I've I swear to god it was red. The video that we got back there was no red. So it's pretty interesting.
Speaker 9: You know what the funny thing that you mentioned about there's no red on the video playback. All of us were having electronic issues.
Speaker 16: Yeah, that infrared thermal site, it was fully charged when we went out. By the time we got out there and we started sitting down, it started dying.
Speaker 7: It was it was dead.
Speaker 6: It was dead before we fucking went back in, right, Yes, it.
Speaker 16: Was completely before we went back in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then I went through two batteries and they were fully chilled. That's right to a battery lasts me, you know, five six hours normally.
Speaker 8: Riley, you had something too, did you? Or is that just good?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 10: Well, while we were down there, we were having communications that I felt just static and broken up. Couldn't get any calls out through the radios at all.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, well.
Speaker 1: We were, we were actually kind of well on the Friday night we were out there, we were we couldn't the radios weren't reaching we were so far down in the valley, I guess from the other teams, So we were having to we that's that's part of why we always keep one person at base camp that runs the communications, runs the camp, so they can be the mid the midpoint, so we can radio to them and then they can really what we have to say to the other team that's across the way. Because we had a we had a lot of people out there, y'all. We had a big crew and uh, and so you know, it's kind of its necessary to divide up into smaller teams when you're out there doing the kind of research and investigations that we're doing, uh, just to cover all that ground. We had a lot of ground to cover out there. And radio communication is one hundred percent necessary. You have to have radio communication when you're out in the woods just for safety.
Speaker 7: Absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 4: And and that was the issue of Brian and Paul coming into the picture, was we were having that radio issue. But once they got once they they made contact with us, we separated in three different groups.
Speaker 7: It was Harley and.
Speaker 4: Brian, and then it was one Don, Paul and Riley, and then it was Doc Me and Drew. And that's when they had that the contact there.
Speaker 2: We ain't even got into that, man.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was funny is when me and Brian were on our way down there, we.
Speaker 9: Had to pause a couple of times because we kept on hearing thuds to our right.
Speaker 8: And then we kept on hearing because.
Speaker 9: See, I'm a firm believer like bigfoots like to imitate different creatures. And we had a cat call like a couple of times and we're like, there ain't no Dagham House cat with.
Speaker 1: The Hey, well we did find that print though. On Saturday morning, there was a there was a feline print out there could have been like a little you know, mountain.
Speaker 8: Lion or I didn't I didn't think about it. Maybe, but yeah, I didn't see that cat. I didn't see that cat printil you just showed it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably it probably wasn't a domestic domestic cat out there, though there weren't. There's no houses anywhere near there as far as I know, And that's something that we've heard actually in some of my team's research. Is out in the middle of nowhere where there's no houses for miles and miles and miles, like lots of miles, we've heard cats, which is which have actually lured us away from our base camp long enough for probably something to happen in our base camp while we were gone, you know what I mean. A lot of times they'll that'll be a distraction.
Speaker 9: See what's funny there is that I know while we were at base camp, one of the locals came up at Harley noon and he was talking about how he heard a fox out there one night and it sounded like a fox at first, and like like this is weird, like guttural just almost not a gag, but just like a growl and He's like, that ain't no dagun fox.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did he say it was like a night He says it sounded like a nine hundred pound fox.
Speaker 1: Like that nine hundred pound owl that we heard out there Friday night too. Oh yeah, Yeah, there's there's a lot of tricks. I felt it was kind of like trickster vibes going on out there when we were there, kind of like look this way, not that way, and you know that there would be something that happens. We're focused, like looking down the valley, and then those owls start going nuts, you know, like behind us, and it just felt like like I was selling Drew. It was like, you know, there's this way, let's you know, you look that way. I was like, is there something this way in that way if they're making noise over here? Okay, So we were all very you know, everybody out there is pretty much aware of that.
Speaker 2: And that's what was happening into the the four of us, Us, H, Juan, Don, Paul, and I. Uh was when we after we had all this stuff happen. Uh we know, we Kevin, Harley and I see the stuff in the thermal. We all grouped together after we can't see anything else. And at this point, Juan and I we're ready to go. We want to get out of there. Our anxiety is through the roof. I mean we're just like, all right, Paul and Brian are coming back, all right, cool, we get to get out of here, like I wanted nothing more than to get out of the woods. And thankfully, Wan, I'm gonna remember this the rest of my life. We're both some big boys, and we like to snack when we get anxious and stress.
Speaker 8: To each other.
Speaker 2: If I'm gonna remember that the rest of my life, and that's y'all. You won't get it. And this is just a big do communication like sharing food like that, especially in times of stress. That's like, yeah, that's like a mother child bond right there. Like that's something. And I'm glad we had that moment because what happens next.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there's always there's always more, okay, And there's never a dull moment. That's why you always have to what I tell my audience, keep your head on a swivel at all times because a lot of times things will happen when you're least expecting it to, when you're sitting there listeningly, hold like you were holding your breath, right, and you hold your breath and you're listening, and you got to remember to breathe for a minute. A lot of things may not happen at that moment, but it's like when you start laughing and joking with your buddies and you're not paying attention, that's where all the craziness goes down.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, it goes to show like if you're looking for something, a lot of times you're not going.
Speaker 8: To see it because you're just hyper aware.
Speaker 9: But if you just slow down to pay attention to your environment, you didn't notice things out of the ordinary.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely so freaking when you guys left, that keem light that we had over the bait looked like it started to stay for the audience, so it looked like it was freaking moving. And Doc and I are sitting there sharing freaking skit old gummies, just sitting there just watching, and I was like, I go, Drew, I was like, is that fucking light moving because it looks like it doesn't it. I was like, it kind of looks like it's going to the ground and then getting picked back up, and Doc's like, it looks like it's on the ground, and I'm like, yeah, maybe it is. And then all of a sudden we hear Brian.
Speaker 7: Go, the fucking light is moving.
Speaker 6: And then we all just run right out.
Speaker 4: I jumped up as Drew goes, let's go, and then we'd freaking we all just charged onto where the bait was in that what that glowstick was just still sitting in its spot, and I swear we all were witnessing it move so that the.
Speaker 5: Lean's cap off my camera.
Speaker 2: Oh no, not ready, I'm not ready.
Speaker 1: Well did you guys, Well, I know Bigfoot Dwarf is in the chat. He was asking and he was wondering if, like, if we got any kind of good thermal video footage, you guys can.
Speaker 13: Get any of that.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 10: It was you know, technology being technology, and with all the interference we had them there, unfortunately it was inconclusive to video footage. I believe these guys what they saw, but it is it didn't processed correctly on a thermal footage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it was also rain and y'all, okay, the humidity was outrageous, so that that may had little something to do with some of that you know technology going haywire out there a little bit, but not all of it. It was also paranormal stuff going out there.
Speaker 5: Draining the batteries. I mean it was everybody was having radio issues. Like I said, it killed two of my batteries. And yeah, we had a lot of technical issues I had.
Speaker 16: It was so sad that we actually had to me and one actually had to leave our cell phones at the truck because the battery drainage was going crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that was that picture. I just showed it y'all that I had forgotten that. I was like, I had a had a night vision camera and uh and I was actually pointed. It was while it was pouring down rain by the way, and uh and we were under the tent around my truck, and that was a picture of Harley right there. I took a picture of the screen on there. You could see the cemetery in the background and Harley stander right there. It was kind of cool, but that's how dark it was outside. It was so pitch black dark out there when we didn't have any kind of lanterns on or lights on. Even with the lights on, I had my twinkle lights on in the background behind me.
Speaker 13: But still we have some word happened.
Speaker 9: Then we have something weird happened where me and you checked it out. We're like, at all those headstones, there's only one that was glowing red.
Speaker 13: Yeah, the one that was on the ground.
Speaker 10: So Harley was looking through the thermal out towards the graveyard and there was one particular helstone that happened to be showing a hot signature compared to all the other ones.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 10: And then if I remember correctly, he said that off in the background, on some brushes or trees back there, he saw something moving in and out but never fully come out entirely. All at the same time as that hestone was blowing red with the heat signature, we.
Speaker 8: Were wondering if they were field mice.
Speaker 2: Was that Friday night, I believe so, y'all.
Speaker 8: Y'all were passed out.
Speaker 2: Well, because at base camp that night. I don't know if we ever told you, because it was me, Senior and Juice that stayed at base camp that night.
Speaker 1: Shout out the juice. We haven't been in him today, Yeah, except Juice man.
Speaker 2: But we heard after we heard the owl, not owl, the owl like the deer. We heard some breaks out towards that direction of the cemetery. I imagine you're talking. It was the right side, not the side that had the bathroom trail, but the side that was along the creek. But we heard breaks the creek.
Speaker 1: The creek. You're not even from the south. Wait, is that what people up north called creek?
Speaker 5: We did, got car and went over the crack.
Speaker 1: It was wicked, wicked, wicked crazy.
Speaker 13: I love it.
Speaker 2: Oh but yeah, we're here and stuff out that way at base camp, just running out there. And it sounded big too, So it makes sense if you guys saw something, I think because we had nobody out there the whole entire time, besides what you guys maybe walked out there one time, but that was like the one area nobody went. So I mean, that seems like it'd be a good safe spot for him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the wicked creick, wicked Craig.
Speaker 4: That freaking so that Saturday night too, when that the strange noises were happening. When I was Duc was recording all of us and Riley is relaying his story. You know, I kind of got a little like right before that. I was like, Riley, I feel like you need to cry, and he's like, no, I'm good, and he's like, and he just found out that his baby girl was just started crawling and stuff. And I was like, dude, you need to let a cry out. I you can feel it.
Speaker 7: I can. I could feel it in my chest.
Speaker 4: And he starts talking on camera and his voice starts breaking and I start getting teary eyed, and I look.
Speaker 6: Across the way and Brian's crying, and I was like.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, this is the whole thing. The whole situation was emotional. And then and then Doc does the individual interviews real quick. We hear that noise, Andrew, Paul, and Brian all go down the road and experience that ORB thing that Paul was talking about a little bit ago, and then we all reconvene. We still, we do a couple more interviews with Doc's camera and whatnot, and then Brian and I went back down there.
Speaker 7: To see if we could see re re have that encounter again. Right and we're standing there and He's like that light is fuck. He's like, that light's fucking moving. I swear it. Do you see it?
Speaker 4: And I'm like no, I was like, it looks like it's staying right where it's at. And then he started getting he started getting that feeling of dread that Riley's talking about, and he's like, we need to go back to camp.
Speaker 7: I'm getting scared, and I don't get scared.
Speaker 4: So when he says I don't get scared, I'm like, okay, well that scares me.
Speaker 6: So we start turning around to walk.
Speaker 4: Back, and he stops and he goes, what the fuck was that? And he's like he's shining his light. He's like something, we heard footsteps run across the road behind us, and so he's like, let's get the fuck out of here. So we start walking back and then as we're walking back, I hear the footsteps behind us again, and then I shine my light and then I just keep the light on behind me. I just hold the light behind me so like every time I look back, I can already see, so I don't have to like I'm not like finding out what's behind me as I turn around, you know what I mean. And yeah, that was pretty interesting to hear footsteps kind of like trailing us as we're walking back to camp.
Speaker 7: Was really interesting.
Speaker 1: Wow, well we just had the team you show up tonight. What's up, mister drew Ski. Thank you for coming.
Speaker 13: Back you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just a little low, Jessica, Yes.
Speaker 14: Try to put up there?
Speaker 12: So I got a screen capture, a small ot capture of the up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you want to Can you share your screen?
Speaker 12: I'm not sure?
Speaker 1: Let's see. Oh did you put it in the chat?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 14: I put it on there screene capture?
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't see it in here. Where'd you send it?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 14: Facebook?
Speaker 1: Facebook? Okay? Let me let me find it and I'll get it. Okay, all right, let's talk while I'm pulling that up, Drew, what's up? Tell tell everybody about about your experience out there. What do you think about the whole trip with Operation Smoke?
Speaker 13: Oh? Man, it was at first?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that's better.
Speaker 2: Like on.
Speaker 12: Your chest.
Speaker 16: Me.
Speaker 1: Let me turn up your Let me see if I can get your microphone louder.
Speaker 8: Use your big boy voice.
Speaker 1: Oops, I just muted you. Sorry.
Speaker 13: You want me to go get some headphones real quick and Mike it's.
Speaker 1: Okay here, I'm gonna turn up your mike volume. Okay, let me turn you up. All right, keep talking, I got you up high.
Speaker 13: Yeah, first of all, want to say, hey guys, missed you guys. Love y'all. Doc Bro, it's gonna bro perfection. All I gotta tell you is perfection, Kevin perfection on your book. Anyways, Hey, I love you too, Aman Amanda. All Right, Honestly, at first, I really thought it was gonna be like a bust because it was raining and just you know, that's just that's just that's just the way I was thinking. And then hordes, like the second day, I had more, I had more, you know, I just got a good feeling. So I don't know, it just seemed to work out. Man Like, the second night worked out way better than the first night, but to me, because it was just raining most of the time, so rain kind of puts a damper on things. But the thing I was really most excited about was the out of state guys or the guys who haven't been on actually getting like getting their like their first hand experience on it. That's what I was proud of, and that's what I was excited for. And also everybody made it alive, so that's uh, that was like one of my biggest goals is to keep everybody good the way we came in. So yeah, well that's number one.
Speaker 1: Get it right, get alive. Yeah, we made it, we made it. Well, what did you think about. I was talking earlier about how I just felt like I was being watched the whole time I was there. I mean, what did you think about about the atmosphere out there? Because we've done We've done a couple of different operations together. I've you know, I've been a part of the operations at least three times now, I guess, yeah, I can't remember. Uh, how did this one compare to the other operations?
Speaker 13: Yeah, you're right, I think out of all the all the ones I've been on, this one's probably been probably the most exciting, and of course because you know, the freaking people we have on here, but also.
Speaker 7: It is all because of me, you know.
Speaker 13: And uh and Rizzozzy girl.
Speaker 6: I should have brought her down here so we could have her on camera, but I.
Speaker 13: Did, yeah for real. But you know, it was actually really cool that we camp next to the graveyard. That was that was really cool. And uh, other than that, yeah, with the whole yeah, with the whole atmosphere of everything, the snaps of the trees, like the weird owl calls, just the whole mimicking, and the I should say bigfoot structure that Brian and I found that was actually pretty cool. And then also on the second night that was actually really really straight up blood flowing. Let's get it. That was good, really really good.
Speaker 1: Now, you guys, you guys actually kind of set up I don't want to call it a trap, okay, but you guys set up some bait. And I'm listen. I always used to volunteer to be bait and I still do, but you guys actually use like pretty real bait kinda and we had that I guess that hog trap kind of thing was down there. Uh, tell me about your strategy, Drew Skame.
Speaker 13: Yeah, So I kind of basically I kind of relate it back to example because in Colorado I used to hunt like a lot of elk, a lot of antelope and kyodie and stuff like that. And when we ran into like that board trap, I was like, you know what, what we're doing right now isn't really working. I'm gonna try to set out some bait, but I certain items to do that. So I was really trying to thinking off the cuff, and the items I got and was given freaking worked out really good. So and you know that's I don't know, to me, I was just throwing up a hail Mary. You know, hopefully it worked and it felt like it.
Speaker 8: Did working on the fly.
Speaker 13: Yep, take it on my feet.
Speaker 5: So I pulled up that that video clip if you want to show.
Speaker 1: It the video clip. Oh okay, let's see.
Speaker 14: Work, did you?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Put I put it up in the present.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's not on here? Oh wait here it is? Sorry, I see it now, there it is.
Speaker 8: So that's that.
Speaker 10: That's the screen capture of the thermal.
Speaker 1: Was that different? Okay? Oh that's the one that you showed. Okay, that was a thermal? Everybody? Sorry, you know what I think. I can't show yours. It won't come up until I take we take this one down. So here, let me take this one. Oobs, I'm just gonna show that one one more time.
Speaker 10: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, how do we get this one out? Kick from studio? Okay, kick? Yes, let me kick that okay now, oh wait, did I just kick them out of the studio? Damn it? I'm so sorry one. I think I just kicked one out of the studio. Didn't mean to kick out of the studio. Yes, no, one, please come back.
Speaker 8: We don't want to we don't even want one.
Speaker 1: Is this it right here?
Speaker 13: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Okay, one, Sorry about that, buddy.
Speaker 2: Blake to the bank.
Speaker 5: If something takes.
Speaker 18: It, put out some of the ballparks.
Speaker 5: Give Frank Nathan's Nathan's bro.
Speaker 13: It's hoping for some some Now, I'm not gonna say one.
Speaker 1: And I see y'all in here. I'm gonna pull you'all back up. As soon as we watched this video, how you feel.
Speaker 5: What's the probability of success?
Speaker 2: Chief?
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'd say it worked right, all right? Is that the whole video is that? Okay, let's take that down. Let me let me pull up our good friends one and on that. I just kick down the studio by accident.
Speaker 3: Heard I heard?
Speaker 12: Was this buttons you kicking?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: What is this button?
Speaker 14: Dede?
Speaker 1: That's my life story right there.
Speaker 16: Okay, because I'm the button pusher of our family.
Speaker 1: Of course. Hey, my good, my good, buddy flat rocks in here?
Speaker 13: What's up?
Speaker 1: Flat rock? He's at an Alabama. He's also got bigfoots on his property and flat rock. Yeah, we need to go down a flat rock sometime. Yes, it's a great place.
Speaker 6: Yeah, or man, just throwing that out there.
Speaker 9: Yes, So just a quick question, when's the when's the next time you think, oh, you guys can get back down to Tennessee.
Speaker 1: Up to Tennessee. I can say I can come anytime. I can be up there anytime, y'all, especially at that about an hour, I know you're like right down the road. Especially at that.
Speaker 8: You want to take you want to take them to the caves.
Speaker 13: I'm down. I really want to go to b that's a mean.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I ain't never been that far north.
Speaker 1: The oh yeah, the W, the big W. People don't like saying that word. It's the one to go. I'll say it one time.
Speaker 9: It's my least favorite CRYPTI. There're the only ones that give me the he is like nothing else.
Speaker 14: Because we got to eat people.
Speaker 8: Well, they just they sound like prime babies and try to pull.
Speaker 1: You in like hell, hey Rod, yeah Bear County, big fight. What's that Rod?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean but pretty much all these cryptids, Paul will eat you.
Speaker 13: I'm just saying, yes, eaten.
Speaker 8: It's something about the window goes trickery, man. I don't like it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, like certain ones are harder to kill. I got a list. I got a list on each one. On how it's almost kind of like Batman's contingency plans for each for each Justice League, right, I have continuous plans for each Crypti on how to kill him.
Speaker 1: No joke, Listen, this is real life stuff that I mean. We're doing. This is this is We're putting our lives on the line here.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but it's no joke. Yeah, but out of all the cryptos, when to go is the hardest to freaking kill?
Speaker 16: Well?
Speaker 1: What about the s Walkers though, because you know when when we went to the s that, let's just say the Skinnies. Yeah, the flesh Walkers. We went there and I got some consultation from my good buddy and William night Hawk. I don't know if he's in the chat to night but William uh gave us some really sound information on it. And it's stuff that I can't really share all of it publicly, but it had a lot. It kind of was like chasing a vampire or like, yeah, after vampires, right.
Speaker 13: No, to me, I would still rather go up against Skinnies than Wendy any day.
Speaker 9: Skinny's and Whinnies depends on the day.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, if any team is prepared to encounter that as this team for sure, And of course we had some newbies, some guys have never been out there with this before and I'm gonna know from Doc because Doc hadn't went and talked to you very much.
Speaker 9: I had been talking very much.
Speaker 1: You've been real quiet tonight. Let's talk, Okay.
Speaker 5: I'm observing you are well.
Speaker 1: You're awesome. You brought you brought your equipment out there, and you did some really great documenting of what went down. And I'd say that was like, you know, a class A. I guess, I don't know with all that stuff that kind of happened, especially when Kevin was being interviewed, great stuff. What did you think? Was this your first time out there bigfooting heard going dog Man.
Speaker 5: Honey, it was my second time, but it was my first overnight, so it was definitely a new experience. But just the whole thing, man, was fun. The adrenaline. And I was telling some of the guys, I was like, you know, when we were kids, we get sticks and we go through the woods. We pretend our sticks are our weapons and we're going to slay the dragon or the beast in the woods. I'm like, you know me and we never grow up. Man.
Speaker 9: And I will say this because Dog won't admit it, but now was he got a smooth voice on the mic on the podcast.
Speaker 8: But this man can sing, don't let him.
Speaker 7: Absolutely?
Speaker 14: Yeah, thanks man, I know.
Speaker 1: I told you.
Speaker 5: Uh oh we can.
Speaker 1: Damn it, y'all go back.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The first thing that just said, Doc when she showed up was you have a really nice voice.
Speaker 6: And then she grabbed him by the by the by his butt cheek.
Speaker 7: I know, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 13: I was there.
Speaker 15: I did not.
Speaker 6: Head nice voice for the podcast.
Speaker 1: By the way, whatever that, I do not grab butts nice. The most I talk about butts is when we're talking about the frozen butt cheek eater, you know, when.
Speaker 13: That frozen frozen.
Speaker 1: But he was asking me about like we're talking about, speaking.
Speaker 5: Of butt cheek, you need to play that clip that uploaded.
Speaker 1: People dead bodies butt cheeks and stuff. There's a long story.
Speaker 13: We'll speaking of butt cheeks. You should definitely upload that freaking asquatch.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I know that's what we're asking if you show that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I haven't seen it, but it already sounds great.
Speaker 1: You guys, Okay, is my audience ready for this? Is the question? Do you guys want to see this? We're gonna go ahead and show it. Anyways, it does have to do a bodily function, Joe. Okay, please don't be offended, y'all. It's just actually kind of funny. Okay. We called this one a squatch.
Speaker 5: Squatch is that where you get all the phantom smells from.
Speaker 13: Run into it?
Speaker 14: That's bad?
Speaker 1: This is really how.
Speaker 16: Y'all.
Speaker 2: God, I gotta ask, was that the one that we've heard was that you're reply to Drew and I or was that one of us?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Oh no, that we were talking to each other when we had the lights out. Speak to me, oh, toothless one.
Speaker 8: To me, it's like, to me, it sounds like you had a lisp.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it sounds way that Drew.
Speaker 13: It was very it was very hot.
Speaker 1: Well, we do have my my friends. We talk about farts a lot in our chat. So so it's right up your alley, sovereign. Okay, but we do we yeah, we we do have a lot of fun out and feel too everybody. Okay, to the audience who's watching, we always have fun. It's not I mean, what's what's the point in going out and doing this crazy stuff? You can't have fun with it?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 7: The hot sauce of getting everybody.
Speaker 2: That chicken biscuits. What got me.
Speaker 5: Pas cuntry kitchen.
Speaker 9: Hey guys, I got to give a shout out to Kevin right now though, because his hot sauce is on point.
Speaker 8: I've been using it every day at work the same.
Speaker 13: I'm already out some more.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there the.
Speaker 7: Weird Ones our podcast dot com.
Speaker 5: Spicy Lemon hot sauce.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Oh man, I'm just standing on the hot sauce didn't stay long enough, I guess.
Speaker 5: Since we're doing plugs man, shameless.
Speaker 7: Dude, plug away dog.
Speaker 5: I just released my first book, The Epic of the Birthright and Seed.
Speaker 13: War, and it's all.
Speaker 5: About Bigfoot, Sasquatch, and the high strangeness.
Speaker 14: Check it out here.
Speaker 1: You got the full screen right now, you've got the full screenless show, the Epic of y'all. You need to come on my show. We need to we need to do a full show just talking about the biblical side of Bigfoot and all these cryptids. I mean, that's a.
Speaker 5: Covered in hair from head to toe like a hairy cloak.
Speaker 1: All right, Kevin, your next what's what you got? That's your dog?
Speaker 16: That do?
Speaker 7: That's I more alive in a story book that goes. It's a series that I'm writing, so it's.
Speaker 4: It's technically supposed to be me, but my last name's changed and that's it. So we just in this book we hunt a wind to go.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, that's so cool. We're gonna have to come up do someone to go hunting for real there sometimes and that's awesome. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I do want to say too that that Saturday night, I heard fucking birds chirping in the middle of the fucking night.
Speaker 7: So yeah.
Speaker 4: I looked at Brian when we when we did that, when we walked down there, and he got scared. I'm like, I hear the birds and I go, uh, birds don't chirp at night, do they? He goes, no, the fuck they don't. And then we fucking walked back and then Senior heard it because I told Senior about it, and then he heard the birds while we were at base camp and he's like, there's something fucking birds again, and I was like, what the fuck is happening.
Speaker 6: I've never my wife heard birds chirp at night, and.
Speaker 7: That was the first time I've ever heard that, and.
Speaker 13: It was what was Yeah, what was funny, Kevin is when you guys were down there, Me and Senior were talking. Him and I both heard those birds, and I'm like, bro, what's up with these birds? There's not any birds at night. It's supposed to be sleeping Friday too.
Speaker 2: Though it was a full call too instead of just like as.
Speaker 13: That sounded like Disney out here.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's pretty impressive, man, that was impressed.
Speaker 1: That was a good whistle. Actually, Jay True Sigers mentioning about giant mantas and ets being out in the woods, and that's something that my team's plural have encountered, our ets and and that kind of an aspect. Now, it was pouring down rain when I was there, so I didn't see any UFOs out in the sky, but we did see these lights out there, and I know it was kind of I don't know if it's a little early to have fireflies, but I know we there were fireflies out there too, right, But but there's also the element as well. I don't I don't think any of us had missing time that I knew anybody feel like y'all might have.
Speaker 4: No, I kept checking the watching my butt, so yeah, my butt still feels pretty tight.
Speaker 9: Hey, No, Drew talking about the when we saw the ward, me and you and Brian went down the trail. How at first we were skeptical about it, but then oh yeah.
Speaker 8: Go ahead.
Speaker 5: They went to investigate the sound.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what it was. And I want to go invest get the sound. And Paul and Uh we passed like the keemlight basically perimeter, and we kept walking about it good. About fifty fifty feet out and Uh looked to my left and I was like, holy crap, there's I don't know why. I always tried to. I always try to make sense of everything before I literally put a figure on what it is. So I was like, huh, it's kind of funny someone is riding an electric bike out here. And of course when I say stuff like that, this is off Brian, so that gives me pissing them off. So I was like, no, never mind, that sound lifted play. I think that's someone on a scooter and he's like, not, ain't someone on a scooter. I was like, no, no, no, wait a minute. I think that's the Ranger station's front light and he's like it's freaking moving and I'm like, no, no, no, that ain't. I go that's a big giant lightning bug and he's like, you're freaking crazy. I'm like, okay, yeah, you're right. I think it's more duty. So as for looking at it, I just keep staring at it and it's just moving and it's just getting bigger and bigger. And then I was getting that feeling that Ryan was getting, and that's when I told him and Paul, I'm like, hey, let's go, let's go. So so we're basically arguing on the way back and let's go back and I'm like, no, now, I got to tell you what. We'll just go ahead and we'll just ask daddy. How about that? So I'll just ask Brian and he's like, no, don't do that, don't ask dad. And then that's when we walked up. And then I was like, hey, pops came real quick. And then yeah, so that was up.
Speaker 8: Brian's like, we got fourteen minutes, we're going back.
Speaker 13: I'm like, all right, you could whatever. And then that was when Kevin and Brian had their encounter.
Speaker 8: YEP.
Speaker 1: Well, now, now to be clear, Brian, our our friend Brown was out there with us, one of the cw ops and his dad.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Those are two of the gentlemen that went on the Alabama dog man hunt with us. There are the two of the guys who had been accosted by what seemed to be dog man out in the deep woods, Alabama a while back, and a father son team right there. And Firewater says, I have raised and done wildlife rescy, rehab and release, and I can assure you that birds do not chirp at night.
Speaker 13: Thank you, thank you?
Speaker 1: Okay? And and what is this? Okay? Sovereign says people have heard supernatural bird chirps inside their car while driving through heavy et cryptid territory.
Speaker 13: Nice, you had to know put them on the notes. Good job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Now I want to go back.
Speaker 9: Well, because like people give you little inklets of personal knowledge, experiences and stuff, and that's how we grow to try to understand what these experiences are. Man, it's nice to have a community like this where you could share events, share experiences if you go out in the field, share advice.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and I do. I gotta say I am partial to my chat over here in my community here, I have the best chat on the internet, by the way, and lots of field researchers, boots on the grounds and boots on the ground field researchers and people who have experienced cryptids are all in here tonight watching, and people that are just curious and like to live vicariously through us are also in here as well. And Aron hate Aaron, she says, ever hurt here in al hoot, then crow like a rooster at the end, girl, I have heard some weird stuff. Yes, I've heard what sounded like owls that turn into monkeys and turn into other stuff and like humans. So yeah, go ahead, Paul, Sorry, no.
Speaker 8: You're good.
Speaker 9: It's like it's funny that you mentioned mentioned that because I never saw a single crow or raven, but I kept on hearing during the day of raven and then at night it was those outs.
Speaker 1: M hm okay, hey piromedic, he says, a bird will chirp at night when scared off its perch, but not a happy tune. Now, those birds that we were here, I know Friday night, it was raining. It was like dumping rain on us. And when it quit dumping drew You and I and I think Harley were still out there. We were wearing those birds chirping out there. It didn't sound like they were doing like a happy chirp. Right, I don't know.
Speaker 13: I don't speak I don't.
Speaker 5: Matt, I said, tonight's the first knife I've heard an as squatch. I don't believe.
Speaker 13: That they're everywhere.
Speaker 2: They were present.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's funny. Yeah, Okay, Well, somebody in the earlier tonight had asked if any one of us had ever heard or not heard. Well, I guess it is heard or had telepathic communication with something like a dog man like mine mine speak.
Speaker 13: Have you drew negative?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go down the list. Anybody out here wan no, no, don no? Did you not either? None of y'all did? Okay, Paul, No.
Speaker 9: But I can kind of give a point to that kind of concept where you get thoughts in your head that are not on your own, and it could be negative and stuff. I definitely believe there's something spiritual to that, and that's how I look at that. But that's the only experience I can say is if I ever experienced intrusive thoughts or you know, just feeling overly heavy for no reason, just out of nowhere, I take that as spiritual.
Speaker 1: It's just me personally, Doc, what do you think about that? I know you research a lot of the Biblical side, and you know, what do you think about Mine speak? What is your opinion on that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I think it's all connected, and I talk about it in my book. You know how esau It said, you know, he was born and said the first one come out red covered and hair from head to toe like a harry cloak. And then when you follow, he ends up marrying into Nephlim giant clans.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 5: And according to the Biblical narrative, the Nephilim giants, they were the product of fallen angels that came down and bred with the daughters of men that said that once they died, their spirits couldn't go to heaven or Hell, so they roamed earth as demons, tormenting mankind. And then I think that's why you get the mind speak, and you get the UFOs and the Orbs and all that stuff, and even the Nephlim giant tribes that he marries into from his life loins, he breathes Amelek, who burst the Amalakite race, whose name means the blood liquors, and they were known sorcerers, and you know, and the Bible, that's the first people that God's people encounter is the Amalekites and get attacked by them. That's where you get all your laws and rules and regulations. You know, you don't get laws, rules and regulations unless you know someone is breaking said law, rule, or regulation. And if you look at those, what does it say. It says, do not drink the blood the life forces in the blood. Do not seek necromancers or mediums or sorcerers. Do not pass your children through the fires of molek, you know all the it says, no longer will you sacrifice to harry goat demons. I think it was talking about these Amalekites, these feral giants whom I take the opinion that is what we would call today a bigfoot if we seen it, and we have their spirits roaming around today, and they're taking a familiar form.
Speaker 1: Very interesting. I love hearing about the you know, having discussions on that. I think it's I think it's all very pertinent to the conversation for sure. And I wanted to mention this comment right here because we're asked about the telepathic communication and Joseph says, thank you. Joseph says, I know less troud. That's a survivor man, right, surviberman. It says he had telepathic communication with a Bigfoot. It was on his director's cut in the Smoky Mountains and that's where we were, So that's interesting. Yeah, I don't know. I think that that's super duper interesting. Also, what's up Greg Smith? Greg Smith with backwards Cryptis is in the chat tonight a bit near Chickamauga near Tennessee. Actually, and good to see you here. I appreciate you being here. But yeah, it's I don't know what. Does anybody else have any other really interesting saying things that might have happened while we were out there.
Speaker 2: I want to add on to what Paul and Doc were just talking about, which could possibly play extra factors and stuff. First off, I would like to say Drew, thank you for kind of appointing me as head of like spiritual protection for the trip. One of the first things that I did when we got there, Drew gave me some anointan and oil and I went around and blessed the perimeter, went around putting crosses of anointing oil on all the surrounding of our camp and stuff, and the whole trip, whether out loud or in my head, I was pretty much praying the whole time. So we know these mountains are ancient and there's a lot of spiritual history and stuff like that, So I almost wonder if that besides being from out of the area and new, but I also a higher position in the spiritual things. I hold leadership in churches and very evangelistic persons, So I'm telling a lot of people about the Lord. It's just what I love to do and I'm called to deal. But I feel like that's a part of the reason I had was getting like all these if it's the infra sound, or if it's even just like spirits and stuff in the area, we're getting to me just because I was pushing on their territory and I know if there's stuff out there, I was pissing it off with what I was doing because it was not allowed to enter our camp whatsoever. And when we heard that whistle, I swear from where I was sitting I heard it. It sounded like it was right by our hammocks and that was the furthest point that I put oil, so it was it sounded like it was on the perimeter of that.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I kind of figured, you know, we'd actually because to me in like my EEDC which is every day care. If you guys don't know. I always carry essentral items, wallet and cell phone, pistol, magazines for my pistol, turniquit, a pocket bible, and annoy to oil. So we're not just fighting things physically, we're fighting things in the spiritual realm too. So I figured, hey, you know what, buddy, you go ahead and you take care of the spiritual part. I'll take care of the physical part setting up perimeter. So you did good, brother, you did good.
Speaker 2: Thank you you did too as well. Man, all thanks you. It feels safe.
Speaker 8: I didn't even know you did that. Man, I appreciate you doing that too.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. There's definitely a spiritual aspect to all of this, and so we do have to go in with all the different types of protection, and that includes spiritual protection big time and the physical as well. And I think we I think we covered that pretty well with the whole team that we got out there. Everybody has their plays their part and there has a role to play in the protection of the team.
Speaker 13: I know, I haven't been on. I just got on late. Did you did you guys go over the cam light that was moving.
Speaker 1: A little bit?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You want to talk about it some more, because what what is what is your aspect? Like, what what did you encounter? What was what was your view of it?
Speaker 13: I encountered beef jerky and what what did you have? Skittles? That's so good.
Speaker 8: Fun, don't forget.
Speaker 5: Kevin was just much in a way. And then all of a sudden, Drew was like, hey, Drew, you want something. He's like, I'm good. I got to dip in. And then he waited a few minutes, He's like, hey, you got any more of those skittles?
Speaker 13: Kevin's like new, That's why I was like, you got to take and come on.
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Now, other than that, the thing what happened. I'm sure you guys went over it. But when one and Paul took off, I guess Brian did Brian ever?
Speaker 1: Come on, Brian did not show. He didn't show up tonight.
Speaker 13: What a fruitcake? Anyways? Anyways, Yeah, so yeah, so him and Harley were over at one end, and then me, Doc and Kevin were at this other side and we're just keeping basically just like a line of sight on the cage and where the perimeter alarm was at and the freaking chem light and you know, we're just chilling out, lights out, just listening, so we start hearing branches break and stuff, and then I had to ask Kevin and Doc. I was like, dude, am I was playing tricks on me. I see that damn freaking glow stick moving, man, like you know. And then Kevin looks up and he's like, I don't know, crap, I think it is moving. I don't know, and I'm like, I'm going blind, dude, And then what what freaking confirmed it with me?
Speaker 20: Was probably got on the raid and He's like, gamb lights moving And that's when I was like, fit, let's go, let's go, and we just pushed forward and then I heard Doc say, wait, wait, hold up, wait, I'm not ready.
Speaker 5: I was trying to get the limbs cover off, like.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: It is. It is kind of difficult sometimes to like get footage of when something's going down because it's so it's kind of jarring and shocking too, and like things really start, you know, so fast.
Speaker 5: You know a lot of times if you're not if you're not happened to be at the ready and rolling, it's like, you know you're going to miss it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you know, good ideas why That's one of the reasons why I was I was actually standing instead of sitting because I just had that feeling like, dude, something pops off, It's gonna pop off quick.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you know, it's actually a good idea. Maybe maybe the next time we set up you know, cameras all around, you know, and little areas you know, just kind of from up high and going, you know, pointing down to where we're we're.
Speaker 10: So I tried to bring some troil cans that had wireless network in them, but uh, unfortunate didn't work out for us. US one of my plans set it up and I get a notification when it goes.
Speaker 1: Off nice well, you know. And but also another thing about that is is that when we do take too much equipment out there, the big fits may not show up. So there's that too.
Speaker 8: I mean, I agree with that.
Speaker 9: I think there's a certain stillness that's required if you want to have an experience or a citing, you know, you gotta actually be still. I mean, going back to the Bible again, you know, it says be still, And I think that's that's how you can kind of focus on more of new experiences, whether it's spiritual or cryptid. I think that's when you can slow yourself down to focus and appreciate those sole differences instead of being like with all the noise.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: One crazy thing. I was talking to a guy just this week, Brad Lee from the Awakened podcast, and he was talking to me about plasma and plasma portals, and he was talking about, you know, supernatural experiences and stuff like that. And he was like, yeah, there's always common themes he said, with paranormal things, he said. And one of them, he said, is water. He said, yeah, he said, there's always waterways or a source of water close by. It's while you have all these megalithic sights set up near waterways and stuff. And I swear I was like, holy shit, dude, because I told him about our little trip, you know, and I was like, man, I said, all that crazy shit that I told you about, I said on that trip we went to. I said, well, we had our little bait set up, and he before I even got it out of my mouth, he's like, you're a nextra river a creek, weren't you. I said, dude, we were literally five feet away from what.
Speaker 13: That go from one to another? It does, That's what I was told. It does like lubricamp from out.
Speaker 4: I walked through the conduct all right, I walked through a portal one time.
Speaker 8: I will never I will never clicks the same.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Wait, who just said they walked through a portal one time?
Speaker 13: Kevin?
Speaker 1: Kevin? Did you really?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: When I was ten years old?
Speaker 13: About it?
Speaker 7: You want to hear about it?
Speaker 19: Yes? Please?
Speaker 7: So my sister and I used to pretend that we hunted monsters in the woods and sticks as guns as.
Speaker 1: They never changed.
Speaker 7: No, no, absolutely.
Speaker 4: So my mom allowed us to go outside. We had to go somewhere. I can't remember where, but we were only allowed to outside for a little bit.
Speaker 7: And we went outside.
Speaker 4: There was a light dusting of snow, so we we found I'm pretty sure they were like squirrel or rabbit tracks, and so where I was like, look at this, the fucking aliens out here. Obviously I didn't swear I was ten years old, but I was.
Speaker 7: Like, there's aliens out here.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 4: When we're out in the woods and I'm coming up onto this creek, this creek I played in all the time. And as I'm walking towards the creek, all of a sudden, like everything turns to like a blue tint in my eyes, and it like ten fifteen feet in front of me. On the other side of the creek was this little village of mushroom people. Then they're all they're all in this little village stoking this really big fire.
Speaker 6: And to me it was a small fire, but to them it was very big.
Speaker 4: They're only like three inches tall. They didn't look like people. They were just moving around like people. They'd had no faces, nothing like that. They had little mushroom huts and stuff like that. And I get this little like bump on the back of my head.
Speaker 7: And at the time, I wore glasses, so I was prescribed with glasses when I was eight years old. So this is two years later.
Speaker 4: My glasses fall off my face and I feel this thing on my shoulder and I kind of just turned to.
Speaker 7: It, and it's a little mushroom.
Speaker 4: Telepathically, the thing says, you don't need those, and I was like my glasses, and it goes yes and right then, and I'm staring at it at my shoulder and then all of a sudden, it just disappeared, and my sister's standing there and my sister's like, are you all right?
Speaker 7: I was like, uh, I lost my glasses, and so she comes over to try and help me find my glasses, and she ends up stepping on them and breaking them. We went to we ran into my mom My Mom's like, look, I'm not gonna get you a new pair right now.
Speaker 4: You've got an appointment coming up, and if your prescription changes, then I'm gonna have to buy you another.
Speaker 7: Pair right after. I just buy this pair. So we went to the doctor's.
Speaker 4: And I have twenty twenty vision and I didn't need glasses.
Speaker 1: What did they fix your vision?
Speaker 7: You think that know if they fixed it or what. But I haven't needed glasses ever since.
Speaker 1: That's that is amazing. That is an amazing story.
Speaker 13: You hated the mushroom clan a mushroom plan.
Speaker 1: I mean I've heard I've heard of stuff like that, you know, Drew, Do you remember I was taking all those pictures. I don't know, I don't know, don you might remember this. I was taking pictures of all these mushrooms out there.
Speaker 16: I was the one that was in the tree.
Speaker 1: In the tree, I have a whole I mean, I literally have like twenty pictures of mushrooms. I was so obsessed with those mushrooms out there, and Drew. I took a picture of you and Riley, remember Riley, And it was like I was taking a picture mushrooms and you guys are in the background. I was getting all artistic with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't upload those for tonight, but but yeah I might, I might. I might show some of those pictures after the show on my social media tonight. I got the mushrooms are amazing, but that that's a that's amazing. We talked about the Faye a lot too here in the channel and the fae and the mushrooms and gnomes and stuff like that, and it sounds like that's what you encountered, just like you went into the realm of the fairy.
Speaker 6: Or the Yeah, and it was only like a minute long.
Speaker 7: A long minute, you know at the.
Speaker 1: Moment, maybe like inhuman it was a minute. But you were like time is irrelevant, okay, Like time frame is but an illusion. And that's the truth, it really is, especially when you're doing stuff that we're doing out here in the woods and experiencing the things. All the things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I mean edible mushrooms are phenomenal for our brain cells. They help us regenerate brain cells by by eating them. So the fact that they can heal something like your eyes have are connected to your brain, so the fact that they could heal something that has to do with that aspect.
Speaker 6: You know, I don't know, and I have to emphasize this. I don't know if.
Speaker 4: That was a dream or not, but it felt real, like the like going out into the woods with my sister and then my glasses being broken and ship like that's all real, and going to the doctors and him telling us that I don't need glasses anymore.
Speaker 7: It's all real.
Speaker 4: But the mushroom people sometimes I just sometimes I don't know if that is an actual something that happened. So I just I want to make sure that you know, people don't think that I actually think that this this occurred, but it could have, Like I mean, it's in my it's in my brain.
Speaker 1: Well, and you know, we hear we hear stories similar to that where people are they have missing time and they don't know how, but their their body has healed in some way, just like you. And sometimes that's attributed to extraterrestrials doing that and taking people and and correcting their broken bones or their bad back or whatever's going on with their body. Or disease, cancer or something.
Speaker 9: Way to come in there.
Speaker 5: That water lubricant, the water blobe.
Speaker 2: Doc.
Speaker 4: I have to give you a lot of freaking props, dude, this book.
Speaker 6: You wrote this book very well.
Speaker 7: It's phenomenal. I couldn't couldn't put it down.
Speaker 5: Thanks you already finished it.
Speaker 14: Yeah, dude, nice, I'm might have to head out, Guys.
Speaker 8: I appreciate you having me on.
Speaker 1: Thank you Paul for being here. Yeah, we're about we're about to wrap it up to We're gonna wrap it up here pretty soon. And it has been we're hitting the two hour mark too. Let me let me take him out of here. I'm gonna kick him out of the of the screen, just like I kicked y'all out one. And I'm just kidding. Well, this has been a wonderful conversation tonight, and I am so just blessed and super happy that you guys were able to come and join me tonight and talk about Operation Smoke. Okay, Operation Smoke in the Smoky Mountains undisclosed location. I'm sorry that Harley couldn't get back on here. I know he was probably frustrated driving home. He got he got stuck in traffic, tonight. But but this has been great and I can't wait for the next trip. Drew, When's When's when's our next trip?
Speaker 18: Oh?
Speaker 13: Let me think, But.
Speaker 1: Don't sit on here. We got to keep it disclosed. Yeah yeah, well I get maybe the window goes next.
Speaker 13: That's a big one. It's gonna have to be a big operation. I got. That's the case. I'm gonna try to get my brother toppl us out there.
Speaker 7: You have to do it in uh winter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when it's cold out. I guess they're not out when it's not cold, right.
Speaker 2: That's that's debatable, is it.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I got a buddy that's seen one in the summertime. But it was some caves underneath Detroit.
Speaker 1: Oh, caves are always Where's.
Speaker 16: Caves are my next option?
Speaker 1: Oh well, I was at the cave at fair and that was really creepy, super crazy. It was cool. It was nice because it was so hot and going down in that cave it was like sixty to fifty degrees something like that. It was natural, natural ac down there. Naturally creepy too. Gosh, yeah, we never, I don't guess we ever did really figure out exactly what was taking her. Chickens did we it could have been anything. Let's just put it that way. It could have been any It was a lot of stuff. I doubt it. Yeah, I don't. I don't think so. But but yeah, but this is a great Okay, Well, well, thank you so much for being here. And I want to go around to everybody who's here tonight and and tell her and what you did, tell the audience you're and we'll start with Riley. We'll go down Riley dot, we go to Law and Drew and then Kevin tonight, tell us where people can find you, what your podcast is, and any kind of books you got or whatever whatever you want to promote tonight.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, I'm Riley from the Midwest Mytholds Podcast. You can find me anywhere you can listen to a podcast. Uh, you can find me at YouTube just Midwest myth Tholds podcast there. Uh, I have a link tree l A n K t R dot E E slash Midwest Mytholds Podcast and there you can find everything you need. You can get a hold of me there if you want to come on my show and talk, or if you just want to say hey or ask some questions, you can find me there.
Speaker 1: Awesome, And and what tell me your overall summer? Like, how what do you feel about the trip? Would you go back?
Speaker 2: You know, if you would have asked me that's that Saturday night, I would have had to tell you to wait a little bit, let me get you an answer. But you know, after about a week now I'm I'm hooked and I'm ready to go again. But I'm coming better prepared.
Speaker 7: Heck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well now now you got your feet wet. Now you know what to expect. Yeah, yeah, you just gotta you gotta armor up me and put on that armor God, and you're let me just fine. We got your six Okay, all right, thank you, Thank you so much. Rilly and Dot, what's up? Tell us about your podcasts and your book and everything you got going on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the podcast is a Prometheus lens podcast. You can find me anywhere. Podcasts can be consumed YouTube, Spotify, Apple, all those fine establishments. Same thing with the social media. I'm usually put out two or three reels a day, everything from cryptids to conspiracy theory, to ancient loss civilizations to following angel technology, all that cool stuff that we like to look at, but filter through a biblical lens. And the book is on Amazon, the Epic of e Solid, Birthright and seed War. You can get a digital copy for ten bucks or a physical copy for twenty and on my website, I actually have a large stock of these that I just bought. If you want to signed copy, you can hit me up on paypaler or whatever money exchanging app that you use, and you can get a sign copy. And I have bookmarks and stickers and other little goodies that I give out with the sign copies. But that the website is Prometheus lynspodcast dot com.
Speaker 1: Amazing, Thank you so much. What do you think about the trip? Would you go back?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, one, you live.
Speaker 1: Right down the road, so you you're already planning to go back, aren't you? Oh yeah, I'm jealous, man, I finally closer. I'd go there probably every weekend. I would, I'd go throughout the week. I would never spend the night there by myself, though I don't think i've been.
Speaker 5: I've been debating it. Honestly.
Speaker 1: You just go by yourself. Yeah, you better be careful, man, be careful. Just don't put your hammock where hardly had his. Okay, put it across the road or something. Okay, just be real careful with that and keep your car, keep your keys close by and your car right there so you can get out of there if you have to park backwards. Okay, that's all I gotta say. My advice. Oh my gosh. Yeah, everybody, please go to Prometheus Lens podcast and uh in purchase docs book as well, wine and on. I know you guys don't have podcasts and stuff, but what's up? But what what do you guys think about the trip? Overall? You guys had a good time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it was a blast.
Speaker 10: Uh experience a lot that day, those two days, and definitely up for some more me too.
Speaker 1: What about you? Don You said that you're you're all gung holl you're ready to go back, right?
Speaker 16: I am? Uh not many people know, but I do kind of have a little bit of a spiritual connection. Uh. I had something that changed my life forever. When I was younger, I had third degree burns and they technically lost my heart beat for like two minutes. Uh in that time, I lost just a little bit of time. But yeah, so this kind that right there kind of stuck me into something like this and I plan on doing it more often.
Speaker 1: Well. Good, why, I hope we get to hang out again soon, I do. And yeah, it was that was a lot of fun. It was really cool getting to hang out y'all over there and we got some we had some cool experiences together out there. And uh yeah, so keep an eye on that handprint too. I'm so curious about how that handprint got on y'all's truck.
Speaker 16: Well, I looked at it earlier today.
Speaker 13: It's partially there.
Speaker 16: Course, with all the rain that we had today kind of washed most of it off, but there's still like maybe a little the thumb and the index finger left on it.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Well cool, Well, okay, Well, I'm so glad I got to hang out with y'all. So glad and likewise, thank you. All right, Drewski, tell everybody about Cryptive Warfare and CW operators operations and survival please.
Speaker 13: Well, I just now, you know, I gotta get all you guys shirts now, so you guys are all part of the team. So that's good. I gotta get Kevin ms, Don, Juan, Riley and Doc and Jessica you already got one. So yeah, I got to get you guys some shirts. So yeah, you guys are part of the team now. So where we do hants. I'm gonna give you guys shouts months in advance that we you know, you guys can prep for it. But anyways, I'm proud of you guys. I'm glad you guys made it out, and I'm glad you guys had a good time. So okay, So if you guys want to listen to my podcast, look me up on where basically we're all podcasts are available, YouTube channel. Just type in cryptied Warfare And if you want to find me on Instagram, that's where I'm the majority of at. Look up cryptied warfare. And if you guys got any encounters or anything like that, or you guys need any prayer requests or anything, go ahead and shoot me an email this crypti Warfare at gmail dot com, cryptid Warfare at gmail dot com. And if you guys are having any problems you guys need advice or or how do I put it, Yeah, you guys need any critter hitters, just hit me up at Gmail. It's a C dot or operations at gmail dot com, C dot Woperations at gmail dot com. And yeah, we'll try to walk you guys through whatever problems you guys are having and help you out as much as we can. So other than that, yeah, we Yeah, I just got a couple of emails today that I need to go chat with some people. I need to go look at some land that's about fifteen miles away from my house. So there looks sounds like they're having some bigfoot problems. I don't know, I'm gonna I'm gonna go check it out, recon it, and go from there, so we'll see how it goes. You can on that.
Speaker 1: That's that's awesome. Yeah, you guys, please please don't hesitate to reach out if you guys have like cryptid stuff going on on your properties and you'd like a cool team of cool folks to come out there and investigate, especially just down here in the South between Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, you know, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, whatever. We're mostly down here in the South most the majority of the team. So so thank you, Drew. That's awesome. And yeah, what's your what's your overall feel for the for the whole mission that we went on with the operation? Do you think it was a success.
Speaker 13: I think it was a success. It was a good time. As long as you know everybody here had had an experience. It wasn't a waste, and everybody came out differently. And to me, as long as people have grown from the experience and they know how far they can plish themselves, that's all it matters to me. We're good to go, absolutely, you know.
Speaker 1: And I was actually kind of expecting to have more of a dog man experience out there for some reason, and it was all bigfoot. I think, all bigfoot. That's kind of been the case though, hadn't it Like the Alabama thing? We went looking for dog man and we ended up with some bigfoot prints. And so the next day, Yeah, yes, that's just the way it goes man.
Speaker 13: That's the way I guess.
Speaker 1: I don't know, waiting for that dog man to come out and let it be seen. But any ways, we'll get those, we'll get the dog man one day. We'll get it. I can't say we're not trying, right, And so thank you for being here too. And Kevin, let's see tell everybody about your podcast, Where the Weird Ones Are and what your books.
Speaker 4: So my podcast Where the Weird Ones Are, it's a conversational based podcast about where I talk to people about their you know, paranormal cryptid experiences. We get into mental health because mental health is a big thing when it comes to having these experiences talk about conspiracies and all the all the fringe topics, and the podcast has been one of the best things that has happened to me because I get to meet people like all of you and getting to go out on this trip. I think, I don't think that even if we didn't experience anything, I think the fellowship of of everybody together was would prove to not be a waste anyways. But yeah, So the podcast is on all of the podcast podcast platforms. I'm on YouTube, and if you are interested in hot sauce and coffee and supplements and whatnot, you can hit up my website where the weird Ones are podcast dot com. And my book The Adventures of Rizzo and Weird Sun Monster Hunters is on Amazon.
Speaker 7: You can find that there.
Speaker 4: I'm currently working on book two and Drew is a character in book two.
Speaker 6: I use a couple I use a couple of people in.
Speaker 4: That I've made friends with as characters in the series.
Speaker 1: So that's amazing. I'm trying to pull up a picture of your logo for your podcast because I forgot to pull.
Speaker 13: Yours Kevin, That AI looks pretty damn close.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: Oh do you have pictures in your book?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've got chat GBT generating pictures for the book. And yeah, so and the and the story Drew. Drew is a mechanic, so he has his last name on his shirt.
Speaker 1: Is there's somebody over there? Okay, sorry, y'all.
Speaker 13: That's big bust out or bust out that pistol? Jess uh?
Speaker 1: Well, is there somebody down there? That's weird y'all? Sorry, Yeah, that's really weird. Sounds like somebody just kicked my door in. It was so weird.
Speaker 5: I just do you want to close out with the clip before we go?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, y'all, that was weird. My dog is during act though. Okay, so that's good. Yeah. Which clip we want to close out on tonight?
Speaker 7: Theer teaser, the tea.
Speaker 1: Yes, let's show the teaser one more time. That was really cool. Hold on, look, okay, yes, let's close out with a teaser. You guys. I want to thank y'all so much for being here tonight. I have really enjoyed this and I really had a wonderful time with you. Guys out in the field as well last weekend, and I can't wait to do it again. And man and Harley, I'm sorry we couldn't get Harley here with us tonight for the full show whatever, but we'll bring Harley back on soon. And yeah, and Brian, we miss Brian. We miss Juice as well. Juice wast in here tonight and who else we miss? Anybody else? I can't remember. But anyways, thank y'all so much for being here.
Speaker 13: Y'all.
Speaker 1: We all were in here for the long all tonight. This has been a good show. And and so y'all please go support all these guys on their podcast and purchased their books. And we'll be back. Hey, we'll come back and do another debrief after the next mission. How about that, y'all? Okay, awesome, Okay, let's see do you have the did you send me the link?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's in the present thing?
Speaker 1: Okay, I see the one with Kevin on it is that the one? This one right here? We'll see we're gonna finish out the.
Speaker 11: Show like, yes, this is ancient. This is this ain't Neil by any means. What's here has been here longer than any of us.
Speaker 2: Ever here.
Speaker 11: I tell you that, do my whole paradigm has been shipped. In the last couple of hours.
Speaker 7: We are hearing some noises that.
Speaker 2: Was too short to be.
Speaker 17: No they all y'all, So y'all do it different, you guys, You guys are living a whole different world.
Speaker 2: Scared me to death.
Speaker 18: I'll tell you that right now.
Speaker 3: I saw my first one.
Speaker 1: Guys all right. Film coming soon, y'all, documentary coming soon. Thank everybody so much for being here tonight. Thank you for the super stickers, thank you for all the support. Thank you to all my mods who were here tonight. You guys, please stay safe out there. We are out here. We're showing y' all the scary stuff that happens in the woods. But you see how much fun we have to And no fear, y'all. Do not live in fear and continue exploring and keep your head a swivel. Everybody. I'm sending all my love to everybody tonight, and come back and see me on Monday at We'll see one pm Eastern on my show. I will see you all then. Everybody, have a great weekend and we'll see you next time.
Speaker 19: All right, bye everybody, Bye, sleep
Speaker 2: S