Speaker 1: I made a lot of money this summer. I made a lot of money, and it feels good. And I got a lot of support this month this year, a lot of views, a lot of followers. I'll tell you something, a lot of people are saying congratulations. I bet it feels good. I have lost any sensitivity to any of that. You want to know why, because when I was twenty one years old, I woke up one day and five hundred thousand dollars was frozen in my checking account with no explanation, and my face went pale as a ghost. Because four months after that, I tried to get on an airplane and they told me you're not allowed to fly today.
Speaker 2: And I was on the no fly list for a year.
Speaker 3: So now I'm.
Speaker 1: Getting a little bit of notoriety. I'm making a little bit of money. I'll tell you something. It doesn't make a fucking difference to me. I'm not doing it for the fame or the notoriety. I'm just doing it for pleasure. At this point, I am just doing it for the pleasure for being a human wrench thrown into the system.
Speaker 3: In the summer of twenty twenty, I was running a mortgage company out of San Diego, California, managing over one hundred million dollars playing beach volleyball three or four times a week. And then spring of twenty twenty, they locked us down. They shut down my beaches. They said I wasn't allowed to go outside and play beach volleyball anymore.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: Also, thanks to the lockdowns, they made it so that I couldn't possibly forecast what our economic system was going to do, Nor did I understand that they were going to turn on the printing press to the tune of multi trillion dollars four trillion approximately and completely distort market signals so as to the point that I couldn't possibly continue to deploy capital on behalf of my investors. So I shut down my mortgage company, multimillion dollar business. The bars were closed, the restaurants were closed, and that was just the beginning. Then after that they decided to keep the lockdowns but also mandate and untested serum and threatened to basically make you a second class citizen if not third class if not, put you behind bars if you refused. Many people lost their job during that wave. Basically, what I'm saying is, I'm a wrench in your fucking system. That is my joker origin story. We all have our own, and at this point, I just do it for the fucking pleasure. I do it for the pleasure of disturbing your oligarchy. You're a scientific emorl illegitimate rule. That is why I do what I do. We all have our joker origin story. We all come to the same place. Eventually. Millions more have since that period, Millions more have since the war in Gaza, millions more have since the complete wave of censorship that we all languished under during that period, or the newest iteration of that same censorious wave, which was speaking out in defense of the Palestinians. So I certainly don't do this for the fortune I made far more before you tried direct my life. I certainly don't do it for the fame. I've got an anxiety disorder and would greatly prefer not to have my face known. I certainly don't want to speak in front of people, and I do not want to be identified in public, And if that's the consequence of doing this show, then that's a tragedy. But I care about the message more than I care about any of that, and I think that's where a lot of us have gotten and I see that in Nick Fuentes. So despite our disagreements and our sincere deeply held differences of opinion, I respect the hell out of that. That's the energy I approach every day with. That's the energy that gets me out of bed in the morning, fucking fired up to go after these people, to dismantle the lies, and to deliver truth as best I can. Speaking of, here's the latest potential lie or potential sigh up that we're dealing with. Tragically, two National Guard troops were shot in Washington, DC yesterday. One of them has already lost their life. And the reports that the perpetrator was an Afghan national who immigrated here after serving under the US military in Afghanistan for many, many years, don't take my word for it. Here's what the head of the FBI, Cashpttel, had to say just yesterday.
Speaker 5: I also spoke to Director of the CIA John Ratcliffe last night and Secretary of War Pete Hexat. There is confirmation now that the subject had a relationship in Afghanistan with partner forces. We are fully investigating that aspect of his background.
Speaker 3: So you may be thinking to yourself, okay, so he's some Afghani who worked under the US military during the War on Terror, and he had a partner relationship with our troops over there. Let's just cut to the chase as to what that actually means.
Speaker 6: You know, he was part of this CIA backed elite Afghan unit recruited and trained by the CIA to fight against the Taliban.
Speaker 3: So Lockinmoll was not just recruited and trained by the US military, he was actively recruited and trained by the CIA. He has now come back to America and tooking out two National Guard troops in Washington, D C. There's additional oddities to this that I'm only going to sparsely cover because I can't verify the legitimacy of this. But there was again search history spikes in Google trends for both the perpetrator as well as one of the victims in both Washington, D C. And Israel in the days and hours prior to the attack. I don't know what to make of that. Laura Logan is covering it. She thinks that it's basically proof of a false flag. I'm not going to go that far because I'm not sure that that Google trend search history is as legitimate, as a lot of people think it is. It may very well be. I don't know, But if that is accurate, and I mean, he has such a unique name, if he was being searched in DC and Israel in the days prior and then the day of the morning of, that is unbelievably strange, to put it mildly. But the overarching point in all of this, just as I've been doing with the coverage of the Charlie Kirk assassination, is that you just have to be very patient and very reticent to go along with the government's narrative on these issues, especially in the immediate aftermath of attacks like this, because oftentimes we don't know the truth. In fact, we never know the truth and the immediate aftermath, and there's always an urgency to basically force through additional government powers and diminish your rights and your liberties in the aftermath of a tragedy like this, and I think that's exactly what we're witnessing here. The National Guard troops having already been deployed on American soil is concerning in its own right now that one of these National Guard troops has suffered a casualty two casualties, one loss of life. I think that it's very important that we wait to get the full story before we say, oh, sure, now bring in the one hundred and first airborne whatever, just posse camatatis, throw it out the window. We just need be kept safe, you know. And just for the record, even if this isn't a false flag, even if this is just a Afghani guy who worked for a CAA death squad in Afghanistan, which is what he did, and then he was permitted to come here after the war ended because he had served us for many years and ultimately they thought that they owed him that and he just lost his mind and he decided to attack Americans. Okay, that's still blowback. That's still a definitional blowback to interventions that we should have never been a part of. And this is ironic because just a couple of days ago, Congressman Dan Crenshaw got into a beef out of nowhere with Dave Smith, and he was basically saying, you know what I fought for, You know what I fucking fought for. No more nine elevens. That's what I fought for, Dave Smith. And it's like you fought in Afghanistan in a rock, two places that had nothing to do with nine to eleven. And you think that that prevented another nine to eleven, really damn, when in truth we've lost many multiples more American service members as a consequence of their serving in those wars, not even in combat, but by their own hand in the aftermath. Or the millions of innocent lives lost in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Somalia, all over the Middle East. And now if you take this story at face value, you've lost multiple National guards men. For those that aren't familiar, this is such a common occurrence when we were allied with the Afghani fighting forces, we called it green on Blues. It would be basically, our allies would randomly turn against American Marines or army and take them out. And if you can imagine the psychological torture that that would be as a young American man or woman for that matter, serving in Afghanistan, in Iraq and having your allies who you've worked alongside for years just suddenly opened fire on you from behind. This happened all the time. Here's what former CIA officer Alyssa. Slatkin had to say about the National Guard being deployed in America just prior to this attack.
Speaker 7: As a CIA officer, the idea that intelligence officers could be asked to target Americans turns my stomach, and it would shift us into a modern day surveillance state. Turning the federal government against Trump's enemies goes hand in hand with his use of force in American cities, both federal law enforcement and the military. As of today, the President has attempted to deploy more than seven thousand National Guard members across five cities, including right here in Washington. Many are masked, not wearing uniforms, and driving unmarked cars. For those of us who served abroad, it feels like another country and it's only a matter of time before things get worse. By my estimation, we're about two weeks away from a bloody incident that spirals out of control, and this is just the kind of incident that Trump wants to justify more force coming in.
Speaker 3: So you've now got an American senator, Melyssa's former CIA for six years, who's warning about things boiling over and becoming violent in the next couple of weeks. She said that a month ago. Then you have this attack in DC against the National Guard. Obviously, the implication she was making is that it was going to be the National Guard opening fire on American citizens. In fact, it ended up being the inverse of that, it was an Afghanian national who opens fire on the National Guard. But I just want to remind you one, Cia always Cia. If you think she's not read into black ops and things that they're doing, I'd be surprised. So was it a false flag? I don't know. I do think that it actually happened, and I do think that it's a tragedy, regardless of what the impetus for it was. But just very important that we reserve judgment, be rational, think calmly. Do not green light additional police powers and protective orders and things of that nature from the executive or from local government in response to these crises, because until we know what happened, they have absolutely no right to strip you of further liberty. And this isn't the only obvious narrative lie that we're being force fed right now. We've got a congresswoman pushing obvious bullshit when it comes to Venezuela, as that's the next war that they're trying to get us into.
Speaker 6: Because Maduro is the head of a transnational criminal organization. Maduro is not the legitimate president of the country. So we're not invading a sovereign country that has a free and fair, elected democratic president. No, this guy is a thug and he's good.
Speaker 2: Friends with Zbolan.
Speaker 6: They are giving uranium to Hamas and to Iran and to North Korea, to Cuba and to Nicaragua.
Speaker 2: Come on, it's.
Speaker 6: Time for the United States to do what we need to do, and thank god that Trump is doing it. And I'm telling you that these people, the Venezuelans, have the largest reserves of oil in the world.
Speaker 2: More than Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 6: We're talking about this is going to be a windfall for us when it comes to fossil fuels.
Speaker 3: Oops, you said the truth there at the end, lady. So first off, she's just making up whole cloth fiction that Maduro is sent uranium to Hamas in North Korea and basically every list of enemy country to America. But then she also says, oh, and by the way, it's got the most oil in the Western hemisphere and we're gonna take it. It's gonna be great for this country. It's like, holy shit. So we're pushing a wmdly to go after natural resources of one of our neighbors. Look, I'm not fond of Maduro. I certainly don't like communism. I'm not in defense of the regime of Venezuela, but I am adamantly opposed to intervention there. I don't buy for a second. In fact, factually, it's just totally inaccurate that the fentanyl crisis is stemming from Venezuela. It's a lie. But does that stop Donald Trump and his White House? Does that stop our congressional members? Does that stop our media from pushing the lie? No, it doesn't. Are the American people privy? Are they awake enough to recognize the instant replay of the propaganda push that got us into so many wars that ultimately benefited us, not at all devastated our country. Let's hope. Let's hope.
Speaker 2: And here's what you recognize. The people of Great Britain are going through a series of crises and they're all internal drug use, alcohol use. Their appearance has changed. People are longer as well kept the streets. The landscape is not tidy anymore. It's got lots of litter and graffiti in some places, and to technocrats, these are not meaningful measures of anything. Who cares if you've got graffiti? Does that affect GDPH, Well maybe maybe not, but it's definitely a reflection of how people feel about themselves. All Western cities are filled with litter and graffiti and people who look like they didn't bother to get dressed this morning, but are instead wearing their pajamas and Walmart. It's not just in your town, it's everywhere in what we refer to as the West. The point that underlies all of this is a really obvious one that too few people say. This is the behavior of a defeated people. This is what it looks like when you lose. This is what it looks like when you're on your way out to be replaced by somebody else.
Speaker 3: It's the hallmarks of a defeated people. Really really profound, and I have a lot to say about it. Before we do that, I want to have his guest give his perspective. That's Piers Morgan.
Speaker 4: You're saying that our culture has changed because we've had other cultures come in vital position.
Speaker 2: It's not my position, it's a fact, and you just said it. Think I think it's better. So what about British culture didn't you like and has been improved by new cultures?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Tell me what didn't you like before? What are you glad it's gone from the Brittany?
Speaker 4: Let me if you came to London in the fifties and sixties the food was crap.
Speaker 2: Absolutely well, it was that way in the eighties. Right now we have some of the best guests of the amazing and one the most expensive too. I wonder is everyone eat there?
Speaker 4: I can take a thousand dollars FI, you're a wealthy man leaving a very wealthy lifestyle. Tell me to brick Lane, telling me to Brixton. I'll give you a properly love it and you and I will go to the tough parts of town't eat straight food, but I can give you a great man. Are you really saying that?
Speaker 3: So? Giving Carte Blanche to detail out the entire list of all of the benefits of multiculturalism and the unmitigated immigration flood that has breaked havoc in the UK, what does Piers Morgan convey as the top reason that he enjoys, or appreciates, or in fact thinks that this current iteration of British culture is superior to the prior one. Well, there's a curry good food, Okay, As if you need to allow millions of people into your country in order to have additional cuisine options. Now, I personally would argue that the increase in attacks via machete or rape or sexual assault, those things would probably outweigh the additional restaurant options. But that's just me. Anyways, here's the I'm gonna cut to the chase. Because Tucker won't say it, Peers certainly won't say it, the vast majority of people won't say it. And it's just the truth. So I'm gonna say it, even though my libertarian audience doesn't like it when I talk about it. But it's the truth, so why not?
Speaker 2: And both of us are on exactly the same page. Where I lose you is your whole world is crumbling around you. I'm worried that's gonna happen in my country, which is why I'm hassling you.
Speaker 4: My whole world's great.
Speaker 2: If I couldn't be, the restaurants are better. I totally get it.
Speaker 4: If I know you're intell i'd have taken you to the Emirates Stadium to watch my football team, Arsenal beat on North London Land. It is the most joyous, magnificent experience, immentionable. You would have seen a multicultural crowd mooring as once.
Speaker 2: It's incredible.
Speaker 4: Jews, Muslims, white, black, love it, gay, love it straight, all joined as one as Arsenal fans.
Speaker 2: It's what the church used to be. They charge you admission. I get it. I know what Breton's circus. Why aren't you more panicked than thousands of people, thousands by their own admission, the admission of the of the discovernment arrested every year for saying words, not threats, words express So why doesn't someone try to overseew the government. I don't understand. How can they treat you like slaves?
Speaker 8: If they they don't carrying it out thousand, they will be voted out of the Yes, that's what Winston Churchill was a part of Europe, the same content you were not part of.
Speaker 2: I called bullshit on that in nineteen forty. You were not part of you. You're definitely not part of the continents of Europe. You are not on the content. If you're an island dude off the continent, separated by a body of water. Do you know what it's called between you and France. It's called the English Channel. You were not part of Europe, that is not sure. The insistors lived here.
Speaker 8: You were not.
Speaker 2: You were England part of Europe. France was considered exotic and crazy. That's where the prostitutes and the cheese eaters lived. It's only the brainwashing of Tony Blair and all these technocrats since you've convinced you European. You're way better than European. You're an ancient Germanic Celtic people who ruled the world. Do you remember that in your wooden ships? Human rights are evaporating in your own country. And it's cool because you have soccer games with foreigners at them and good broad And I'm just saying maybe something about the heroic British spirit has been diminished with time.
Speaker 3: In nineteen sixty five, there was a bill pass called the Heart Cellar Act, and that basically opened up our doors to immigration from the Third World and basically everybody all across the world. Prior to that time, in nineteen sixty four, the American population was constituted by predominantly Christians, and over ninety percent were white people of European heritage. Today that figure is beneath seventy percent. So it was north of ninety percent now it's under seventy percent. It's very hard to get accurate figures because the illegal immigration obviously isn't documented very well, So depending on how many illegals are here, it would change that percentage dramatically. But assuming it's just shy of seventy percent, that's still over a twenty percent reduction over a fifty or so year period, and that's pretty dramatic shift. It's a very rapid shift. It's a shift that the domestic population wasn't really prepared for and certainly hasn't been able to acclimate to. But I think even more importantly, it has not allowed the immigrants that are coming here to acclimate. Now why do I say that, Well, if you have a really well regulated immigration system and you have a very limited inflow of new people, there is a far greater impetus to assimilate into American culture if you come over and you're coming like for instance, with these Afghanis or the Somalian immigration population, It's like that comes in such a huge wave that if you're coming across with hundreds of thousands of your countrymen into a new land. What incentive do you have to become an American to learn to speak English, to ultimately throw off your prior cultural frameworks and start to embrace American ones. The answer is, well, you don't have much of an incentive. Now, this is a common practice for immigrants far before the Heart Seller Act, So I'm not implying that this is an unheard of phenomenon. This is very common that you know. This is why we have a Chinatown for instance. Like people come across and they want to be around people that look like them. That's just human nature. And it's also much easier to get a lot along with people that are new to the country. They speak the same language as you, or at least the first same language as you, and you're all kind of in this together. But the obvious problem is that if you have millions of people that are coming into your country and they are choosing not to become American, to not throw away or throw off their Somali or their Chinese or whatever heritage that they're coming from that they're fleeing from. Usually it by its very nature, dilutes the American cultural framework. It dilutes the American freedom of framework that we all, I hope love, And this is not accidental. This is a very concerted and conscientious effort to bolster Democrat voting tallies because first generation immigrants and second generation immigrants by and large have historically voted Democrat, and the poor the immigrant the better because they need more state assistance and therefore they're going to almost certainly vote for the Democrats. So the incentive structure for the Democrat Party to open up our borders was that we are going to bring in the most downtrodden, the most destitute, because they are going to be the most needy and therefore the most reliant on the state, more specifically reliant on the Democratic Party. Now, to be clear, this is not exclusively a Democratic issue either. The Republicans, because many of them have very large corporate donners. They like the cheaper labor. Corporations want to have cheaper labor than the domestic population, which is going to require probably six figures in order to do the jobs that they need filled, whereas they could have a newly imported H one b person who's willing to do it for sixty or seventy thousand. Well, if you multiply that by ten thousand employees, you're talking serious money in serious savings. So that's additional profits that go to your bottom line. So it's a left right problem. This is very very bipartisan. Now it's not discussed that way. It's always basically formulated as a purely left right issue, in the left being the ones that are four open borders and the right being opposed to it. But that's actually a relatively new phenomenon. In the two thousands, the George Bush administration, they were talking about amnesty. Ronald Reagan was responsible for the largest amnesty in my lifetime. So it was really with the advent of Donald Trump that the immigration issue even became a talking point, or at least we finally had a politician that was willing to reflect the demands of the people, primarily the blue collar, middle class, working class people in the center of the country, in opposition to the coastal elites and their demands and their wishes and their benefits. Just to give you a quick story, you know, I live in Miami and I like it here. I'm not hating on it by any stretch, but like I can go days, if not weeks at a time without talking to someone who is like white, domestic born, first language English, Like, think about how crazy it is in an American state, and it's like, I am the odd man out. It's very unusual. Now if you go to the middle of the country, that's not nearly as commonplace, but certainly in the coastal areas it's very very common. And the food here is great, night life is great, and the energy and the multiculturalism it has, it's over you know, it brings out look, it's not all bad. So I'm not trying to be like fully xenophobic and fully American centric. I'm just saying that there are downsides that come with that that if we're not going to be honest about them, I think it's a major mistake. And here's some statistical facts that will get you in a lot of trouble, but it's the truth. If you were to allow only say, black women to vote, Democrats win everything. If you allow gay people to vote, Democrats win everything. Women to vote Democrats win everything. If you allow only immigrants to vote, black people to vote, like basically any any subset of Americans. If you were to only allow them to vote. They would vote Democrat except for straight white men. That's it. That's the entire demographic. Now, now ask yourself, now that I've said that, once you've dealt with the trauma of hearing that reality, because it is true, why do you think it is that straight white men became the enemy of the Democrat Party over the past dozen or so years. Have you figured it out yet? I'll give you a hint. No, I'm not going to give you a hint. You already figured it out. That's what it is. It's because straight white men do not have nearly as much of a reliance on the state, specifically because they come from a cultural and heritage framework that says, not to the Christian framework or the Protestant work ethic. Basically, all of these European values that came across with the settlers, with the Pilgrims, which created the framework for America with its gun rights and its free speech rights and all of these things very unusual concepts. They're a little bit more common today than they used to be, but back then they were almost unheard of. And to basically say these rights come from God, not from the state, was just completely novel and a belief that the state doesn't owe you anything, it just needed to get the fuck out of your way was very, very novel. And this is not to imply that there aren't minorities that feel the same way. Obviously, there are many Americans that are not white, straight white guys that are fucking awesome. So that's not the point I'm making. I'm saying on collective numbers, when you take statistical breakdowns, there is one group of people that agrees with that more often than not. Everybody else disagrees with it more often than not. If you think that the Democrats or the state itself hasn't paid attention to that and oriented all of their tactics to that end, I don't know what else to tell you. Obviously they have, and if you expect to maintain those hard fought kind of cultural moras this framework that says we don't need an overpowering state or a social safety net or any of these things, you're going to have to embrace the fact that what I'm telling you is the truth and that those people matter a lot, because as long as we live under a democratic system, their votes are the only thing that are keeping you from being in a socialist, communist whatever hell hole, and that ladies and gentlemen, is why they're so reviled, Why I am so reviled, Why Hollywood and the DC elites and everybody else. Basically, college professors have demonized me to the end of the earth he can have.
Speaker 2: Never heard of.
Speaker 9: The University of Minnesota's Child Development program is warning about a whiteness pandemic an offering advice on how to reverse it. But first, obviously, what is a whiteness pandemic? Well, a page on the university's website says whiteness refers to culture, not biology. The centuries old culture of whiteness features colorblindness, passivity, and white fragility, which are all covert expressions of racism common in the United States. The web page then offers steps for how to halt and reverse the whiteness pandemic, explaining this, if you were socialized into the culture of whiteness during childhood, Oh, not to worry, it's not your fault, but as an adult, it is now your responsibility to self reflect, re educate yourself, and act.
Speaker 3: I represent a value framework, a system, a preference of these systems that they oppose with every fiber of their being. And it's not just a propaganda campaign to demonize straight white guys in America to permit additional immigration to bolster their voting ranks. It's also on top of that, it concerted financial operation to fund this immigration flood through the UN. I mean, you listened to the World Economic Forum, people talk about it. This is what they did overtly for decades, they were funding the immigration flood, and they were even describing it as essentially reparations for imperialism, that because of the pain and suffering caused by the British, or the French or the American Empire, you have a responsibility to take in people from these countries who have been abused by you. And here's the kicker, done with your tax money. So you were being robbed to fund your own invasion, to fund your own replacement, to fund your own destruction, to fund your own conquest. And to say any of this was classified very early on as hate speech. Why would they do that to try and prevent you from talking about it, to try and prevent you from diagnosing it properly, to try and prevent you from I'm opposing it. When I realized those two things, I had seen enough. I knew that open border is going to be the destruction of my freedom and my country and my people, and I decided to reject it entirely. Does that mean that I will never want there to be any immigration again to America. No, doesn't mean that, But it does mean I am adamantly opposed to any immigration in the near term. We need an absolute freeze and absolute moratorium on immigration so that those that have come here illegally can begin to assimilate, and the vast majority of those people need to go home. They need to be remigrated out of this country. Cannot have fifty million people here illegally. And I haven't even mentioned the financial burden that it puts on the system, particularly because of the social safety net, which I also oppose. And don't get it twisted. I'm not forgetting about the fact that, yes, a lot of these countries were destroyed because of America's military industrial complex. But guess what, I don't know any fucking responsible for any of that. I oppose all those wars from the beginning too, So you're not gonna shame me into accepting millions of people that come here because we destroyed Syria or Iraq or Afghanistan or anywhere else. No, and at his core, really what is it? And this is probably the part I had the hardest time coming to terms with. But this is the truth is that it's self hatred. It's taught self hatred.
Speaker 2: That's my point. You're so passive. They take your human rights away and you're like, oh, defending your cred is so important. We're so proud to have defended Poland's territorial integrity eight years ago. It's like, great, I'm so glad. I'm very proud of that, apparently, but it's all a kind of displacement where you're taking your own frustrations with yourselves and your own cowardice and sort of living in this Walter Midi world. We're like, no, actually, we're brave. We're going to defend Ukraine. It's like, what about defend yourselves against the monsters from the king. It's like eighth on the list. Defend yourself, defend your human rights. They can't put you in jail for saying naughty words to period, So march on the capitol, get people out, scare them.
Speaker 3: It's that you are flawed, Even someone like me who's super anti woke and never bought into that shit. It still became very evident to me that I had been, I had imbibed of it against my will or accidentally or subconsciously, that there was at its core kind of a message that had seeped into me that said, to defend what I look like or who I am, or my people so to speak, is evil or hateful in some way. But then I realized, no, actually it's not. It's not hateful to say that someone who has a different culture, say they're Muslim, or they're from Africa or whatever, it's like they have a different culture. Do I prefer my culture to theirs? Well, the answer is obviously yes, or I would have fucking moved there. So because I prefer my culture, does that mean I hate theirs? No, Actually it doesn't mean that either teach their own. Does that mean I wish them harm? No, it doesn't. Actually I wish them peace and prosperity. But my primary concern, above everything, all the time, above all else, is that I maintain liberty for myself, my family, and my children, my progeny. And I want to maintain a economic system that is functioning to that end. And the truth is that mass migration, either legal or illegal, will destroy that future. In fact, it's destroying our present. And that's not to downplay any of the other nefarios shit that the state's done when it comes to central banking and printing and the inflationary process which ultimately made it so that domestic labor is far more expensive than foreign labor, which caused the hollowing out of the industry in our country. This is a very multi factorial, complicated issue, so I'm not trying to make it so simple. But you have to be honest about it if you want to stop it, and I do, and I'm not going to pretend otherwise. I'm not going to pretend that, oh yeah, people, everyone from Mexico, come on in, and Venezuela and China and Somalia. Yeah, just come on in. It's all the same, we're all the same. We're not the same. We're not the same, and we have to be honest about that. It doesn't mean that I want to do these people harm. Quite the contrary. I don't have any ill will towards them whatsoever. But it does mean that I prefer the cultural framework that I grew up in. It's I prefer the cultural framework that I want to continue to live in, and I will defend it. And it is no accident that saying those simple words that I just said that I will defend the culture that I come from, became taboo. It became third rail, It became hate speech and racist and this and that. It's no accident why they did that, because a serious love infused movement that says, yes, I love America and Americans, and that doesn't mean just white people, it means fucking Americans. That is an impossible force to conquer. And therefore we must embrace it again, regardless of the labels that could apply to us.
Speaker 2: No, No, this isbal homo. It is this global homo. This is what you mean. I'm gonna tell you. I'm gonna tell you this is a concept that you need to understand. This is it, Yes, you do. This is the authoritarianism of the present and future. And it's not it's the feline, passive, aggressive female version that doesn't tell you what it is. They don't march into your town in jack boots and put a rifle against your face into the y for sure. It's much more straightforward.
Speaker 4: It's aul off of building suddenly, Oh you kill tons of people.
Speaker 2: You kill tons of people.
Speaker 3: I don't disagree.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you do a lot. Yeah right, so let's stop with the killing people because you kill tons of people.
Speaker 3: But as you well know, so as Tucker so aptly described it, it's what we're up against his global hoomo. Now, that doesn't mean that you're opposed to gay people. That's not what it means. It means that, basically, it's a term that describes the soft authoritarianism of the woke mind virus. It's no accident that over the past twenty years we have been divided based off of race and religion and sexuality and everything else. It didn't start as overt hatred for white people or straight people or men. It started as pride for the minorities. It started as pride for I'm gay, I'm trans, I'm by, I'm whatever, I'm black, I'm indigenous. The list goes on and on. Right, But what does that do to a people, Well, it, by its very nature divides. It says that I am different from you, as opposed to leaning into what makes us similar. Despite the differences that we do have, be it sexuality or race or whatever else, we are all American. That was the unifying cultural framework that we functioned under. That we believed in free markets, we believed in self defense, we believed in free speech. These are all values that tied us together, regardless of our immutable characteristic differences. But if all of that becomes secondary to your personal subcategorization, be that your race or gender or whatever else, well then it becomes secondary. It becomes less important because the focus becomes what makes us different, not what makes us similar. And that was not an accident. We have been divided so that we may be conquered, and it's time we tell the fucking truth about it and we reject it entirely. And that's what I'm doing. If you enjoyed this episode, please do hit the like button, subscribe, shar it around. We are absolutely crushing on a level I never thought possible. We're doing over one hundred thousand viewers or listeners per show for like weeks now. It's amazing. So from my heart to yours, thank you, From my Thanksgiving dinner table to yours. I wish we could all sit down and talk shit about all this insanity. It'd be great. But the real American holiday, Happy Black Friday to every single one year, because that's what we really celebrate here. Anyways, I hope you guys had a great time with your families, and if you want to get some cozy for Christmas, make sure you go to mipullo dot com use promo code lockdown, get you some Micha Dell coziness for your family and friends, and support the show, or at liberty lockpot on X subscribe there I'll follow you back, or liberty lockdown dot locals dot com, or if you don't have any money, just fucking share the show. It's the easiest way. Love you guys.
Speaker 2: Please, we do not.
Speaker 9: Have any obligation whatsoever to anyone to allow them entry into our country and to all of the benefits that offers.
Speaker 7: We don't have any obligation to do that. And quite frankly, it's asini that we can't have a realistic policy conversation about how certain cultures are quite literally incompatible with ours. It should be okay to say that, and more importantly, it should be okay to base our immigration policy on that.