Speaker 1: Hello everybody, and welcome to Rose Pricks. It's me. It's Stephanie Wilder Tailor. I'm here with Cecily, Cecily, Cecily.
Speaker 2: No, it is Cecil, It's not Cecy, it's just Cecily straight up.
Speaker 1: Oh no, blur. I'm so sorry, so sorry. Should we start over? I want to say your name right, I do want I like, I feel really bad, okay, Cecily.
Speaker 2: Note, we're here with Cecily Cicily Nobbler. I went on a couple of dates with someone. That's the whole story.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: No, like many years ago, a Guyugh, I've decided in twenty twenty six, I'm gonna give less information because I'm like, what am I doing? I'm just like destroying any chance I have of ever dating. If I'm just gonna name name so by So I won't say the guy, but I will say that his brother is famous. Okay. So we went on two or three dates. But we've known each other for fifteen years, and every now and then we'll be like, why are we not dating?
Speaker 1: We're always single?
Speaker 2: And then we'll go out and then it's just nothing is there and no one knows why. But it's just not there anyway. After fifteen years or maybe even twenty that I've known him, he thinks my name is Sicily. Oh my god, and that's probably not gonna help. Not his fault, you know, it's just how it goes sometimes.
Speaker 1: But did you ever correct him? Now, Well, that would be hard if you never said, like, you know, you're saying my name wrong. But I guess after a certain amount of time has passed, it's really difficult. It's kind of embarrassing.
Speaker 2: We've gone on like three dates, I mean over like I said, fifteen years. I mean one was like we went and got pie. One we went and got a drink, which was my idea, that's more fun for me. And then one was just like a coffee date, like more of a friendship date. But yeah, he's said my name and he said it was Cecily every time over many years. So it's like, I mean, we do text and it should be Cecily in his phone.
Speaker 1: Well it's not. The pronunciation won't be in there right, right, but it doesn't face.
Speaker 2: Well, sometimes you just get in your head you're like, don't say it wrong, don't say it wrong, and then you say it wrong. It's probably why we can't go out again because he's like, I just can't understand her name.
Speaker 1: It's it's so weird. It's just never I mean, I've had other I know, I know you're always surprised by this, but you know I have had numerous friends named Cecily through the years. I haven't.
Speaker 2: That's that is weird to me. I don't know any other Cecily's that I know. Well, I know you have a friend, but other than that, I've never met one I have other than Cecily Strong. That was the first time I was like, there we go.
Speaker 1: I have a friend. And also, remember I think I've told I've told you this before. There was a blogger that I knew kind of well for a while, and so in my email I used to say if I had to send an email, I often sent it to the wrong Cecily, and then she would write to me and go, I don't think you meant to send this to me, And I'd be like, oh no, I didn't write it. Does have? She was very annoyed about She would get really annoyed about it. So I will yeah, oh yeah, so I won't. I actually won't say. She was a friend, acquaintance, that would get out. That would be like you did it again. Oh my god, relax, I know. Sorry.
Speaker 2: One time I did get any I got a wrong email, so it was someone named Cecily, but it was sent to me and it was from the people that own my apartment building and way up, not like the landlord, but like you know, fake name like corporations. They don't use their it's it's so shady. And they were selling the building and it was like it was just out of a movie, like a villain like the cell has The sale has gone through for nine million dollars. Sure got it, And I'm like, uh, wrong, Cecily, what the fuck get you know that's like to lawyers and shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you think there are a lot of people named Sutton?
Speaker 2: No, but I do like the name. I don't hate it. Yeah, I know, I don't hate the name.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: I've never heard it before other than isn't there like a Sutton?
Speaker 1: Isn't there like a wine? I don't know, but is it? Is it like a rich person's name?
Speaker 2: It sounds a rich people name. And I don't hate it. I mean it's not totally made up. Like she know she's older, so she somebody named her something. I'm sure it's a Southern thing. I'm sure it's a I'm sure, I almost said so. I'm sure it's like a surname. How do you say it in the States? Like a last name. But I'm sure it was like a paternal name that was just used.
Speaker 1: When I don't hate it's I say that because it's going It leads to a macro note that I have, which I I don't know that. I feel bad about this opinion, but I wish I didn't have it. But I really really don't like Suddin and I already didn't. You know, you know how much I didn't like her last season, and I don't trust her. Well, I just I think she sucks. I think she's very mean. I think she's one of the meanest housewives I've seen in a long time. And that's saying a lot, but because I feel like other housewives are mean, but there's behind it is like, oh, I'm I know, but my job is on a real housewives show, so I'm supposed to be kind of I'm supposed to be kind of a bitch, like a Lisa Renna type. I have a feeling and I've actually heard that Lisa, Lisa Renna is not that is nice in person, like, oh, super nice, seemingly yeah, I would. I'm not surprised by that, but I think she just got caught up in I'm not really diff Lisa, and I didn't really like her at the end, but of course time heals all wounds. Now I think back fondly and go, we kind of need her, but totally do. But Sutton is one of those people that is like you see it seething under the surface. She just is mean, but then also has thin as skin, which it's like, I just these people that are so high maintenance that constantly feel attacked. She's like that, but yet she's so mean. Like if you want to be really sensitive and kind of be the vulnerable friend that's like, oh, don't hurt my feelings. You know, I'm kind of insecure, fine, but then don't be a cunt to everybody and say the absolute meanest things. They're like, well, my wallet's bigger than you. Don't say stuff like that, but then be like, guys, I'm just super insecure, like be careful.
Speaker 2: Doesn't even with the wallet thing from last year, it never even made sense. I mean, what a burn it was such a thing that not someone said it just felt so calculated. I agree, she's totally mean, but it didn't even seem like an in the moment, like a like a Chevy Chase. By the way, if you haven't listened to our two part Chevy Chase documentary breakdown, it's the best you're gonna find.
Speaker 1: You know what. Somebody wrote on my for Crying Out Loud facebook page that they watched the Chevy Chase documentary and even though they've heard all the things about him, it made them like him more. And then somebody else was like, you've got to listen to Stephanie and Cecily's Rose Pricks coverage of this their cringe. They actually called it their their cringe content on this. They get it. I didn't think that some more people are feeling this way. Oh another thing, last night, John sent me this like story from the you know whatever the gossip page is about how they're really pulling out this whole thing of how he was rude to the how Chevy was rude to the interviewer and when he said like, well, you're not that bright, and I was like, no, he was being very dry, like yeah, yeah, he's kind of a dick. But he wasn't like, he wasn't in a fight with the interviewer. He was just being him. He was just being Chevy. And the fact that they're pulling this out, like, oh my god, proof that he's the worst person ever. It's like, really, when you got Trump running around, when you got like.
Speaker 2: Like, let's all write the internet man, that's the mob mentality. By the way, this comedian wrote on threads and it really made me laugh, and I'm trying to become friends with him. He wrote, Chevy Chase was always nice to me. When I was cold, he gave me shelter, when I was hungry, he gave me food. When I had leprosy, he cured me, and then he gave the ultimate sacrifice so that all my misdeeds may be forgiven. Chevy loves me, and I wear a tiny statue of him nailed to a fucking wall to remind me that Chevy is always in my heart.
Speaker 1: I just think it's hilarious how people are so mad at him, and we just we had a slightly different.
Speaker 2: Take, got a very different take, And I stand and I sent you something I sent you. I think on threads about like an article that was like, why are we like railing on Chevy?
Speaker 1: How is Bill Murray slipping through as this like hero, which, by the way, we love too. If they did a documentary about Bill Murray, we would be equally as trying to do it totally. I dare someone, I dare you to do a documentary about Bill Murray and what a Dicky is and I will watch the shit out of it and stand for him. Yes, same, because that's what we do. That's what we do. But anyway, okay, okay, So I'm saying, like, unlike Chevy Chase, Sutton is actually an asshole and she's not trying to be funny and she's never dry. She's just a yach that doesn't know how she comes across. And I'm not here for it. And listen, I can dislike Amanda very strongly and Sutton at the same time, I can do tooth. I can multitask like a motherfucker, and I don't like either of them. There, I'm gonna push back a little tiny bit and you're gonna get so mad.
Speaker 2: But that's fine. We agreed on he never forget, and we also agreed on Diddy. We both liked him a lot, and we think he's misundersted. I had a different take on Sutton. Now I realized at a certain point, I'm like, I'm being had. She's trying to reinvent her says, they're going with it. I get it, but I didn't. I think that my dislike for Amanda is so strong that I was like, well, but then again, I mean, you and I disagree on Erica. She's also really really mean, and I kind of enjoyed that she is more chevy to me, even though he didn't take victims money and all that.
Speaker 1: That's really not great.
Speaker 2: But like, if you took that part out of it, if you took that part out of it, and she was just bitchy Erica before we knew about all the time stuff, yeah, I still kind of liked it. I was like, just kind of, she's just she's just I am caring, you know, like she's just who she is, and there's something to.
Speaker 1: That in a weird way.
Speaker 2: I can't explain it because she's but I can't quite I don't know.
Speaker 1: Within the Housewives cast, Oh yes, I think that Sutton is trying to be more manipulative and it's I'm just seeing through it. And you're not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the problem, Like you're just you can't see I'm going with the editing. I'm just going with editing, and I'm very easily fooled, and I.
Speaker 1: Just okay, let's get into it. Okay.
Speaker 2: I was annoyed Macro from the beginning. I was annoyed that they just slow mo catchups. I hate just trying to show them like they're they're just like us, Like what's her name, Erica does laundry. I'm like, we don't need this filler, no one. You guys were off for two weeks. We deserve better than this.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also I have a question opening scenes for the first thing, we see bows, which I was like, and then I'm like, okay, so they're really trying to make bows happen more this season. But then she didn't really not really nothing in this whole episode. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I actually had to take no because I watched half last night and then half this morning, and I had to kind of was like, was Bose even in this until we got to like her getting her fertility? Yeah, which I do want to say Macro on that. I think it's great that she's continuing to show us the journey. Maybe wearing a boostia that tightens up your ovary like squeezes your INNERDS isn't great for whatever, like the you know, the injection site. I'm not saying it's going to change the outcome, but like, ouch, well you need to do all that, do all that.
Speaker 1: We haven't heard that she's pregnant, right, so maybe like I love her, you know I love her? Solved it.
Speaker 2: I do love her, but I also want to give another macro. Right from the jump, I oh, this is going to be interesting to talk to you about this because I was getting triggered myself by Jennifer Tilly constantly telling Sutton, who has just told us she would like to drink less. She is aware that she has an issue. She's not ready to be full sober, but she's she's she's hearing people, and she's working on it. And Jennifer Tilly will not shut up about drinking to Sutton specifically, and is the worst.
Speaker 1: Well you know, so rude. Well thank god, yes, it's it's coming from all sides, but Jennifer Tilly of all people especially, and well, let's let's wait, because okay, I do have a lot to say about that. I was really mad about that. From the very beginning, his son makes this huge thing like I'm less drinking. I'm not sure I'll have wine here and there if it's very good or whatever, until he's like that, open to champagne and drink it. Our FEUs have twenty bottles of champe Yes, how much he can the champagne? And did did you drink it? Choosh? I know why you have a tool lurky? Yes? Okay. Also, yeah, Jennifer Tilly has also lost a lot of weight, and uh and I well, I think it's interesting that they're not. Yeah, of course we know how GLP. That's all for it. That's fine, But why won't they mention it?
Speaker 2: Right if everybody has to has to tell every other fucking story, yeah, including every person they've ever gone on.
Speaker 1: A date with. And they almost do at one point because somebody says to Jennifer Tilly, oh my god, you look amazing, and then he says it yeah, and then they just skip out of the scene. I was like, yeah, okay, but first, before we even get there, I am so caught up at the beginning of this. I don't want to hear all about Rachel's kids. Every fucking episode. I don't care about Caius and his I the cutest kid. Mommy is my IQ or EQ hot?
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, I don't. And she's always like, my kids are crazy. I want a Daughter's about like luck of the draw. I have these like two crazy boys. I know, mom by mom hashtag mom. I'm like, my kids are amazing. I can't believe it. Uh my son Kyas, I can't be away from him for one minute. I don't have a nanny, Yes you do. You fucking have a nanny. Which is the one who has a mother's helper.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's a Amanda Okay, I but she of course has a nanny. How else does she go to her fucking job eighty hours a week anyway? Okay, all right? So yeah, so now we're at the part, yes we're Ston says she's quitting drinking. Oh no, She says that she quit for a while, but now she's kind of reintroduced it and she'll just drink a little bit. But she's trying to be I think that it's a start.
Speaker 2: She was listening and she's aware, and I think it's, you know, baby steps, And I got to give her that. She talked about it on camera. It's probably not that easy. She obviously, and I'm going to say this, I mean we saw her, you know, bringing flasks into parties and falling downstairs. She is an alcoholic, right, and she's slowly addressing it. So you don't need a friend like Tilly doing that shit. No, it's not nice.
Speaker 1: And especially and I'm gonna I'll stand up for her here, but you know, she was so defensive about being an alcoholic and people sing her drinking with her, So why don't we celebrate the fact that she's being more open and like acknowledging it instead of just drinking at people and just being like, well, fuck you, I'm not an alcoholic, but I'll drink all I want. She's actually trying. So being somebody that said you thought she was had an alcohol problem, why would you not be more supportive? Yeah, which she says she's like, uh, Basically she's like, yeah, well I've lost my drinking buddy. But it's probably a good thing. I mean to say, well, why don't you tell other people that it's a good thing? Shut up? Anyway, hate Jennifer Tilley, but also don't like Sutton. And now Sutton is doing her part about like I just want I just want to be a different person now, I just want to be naster. I want to be I want to have a better friendship. I want to have to be a better friend. You really don't. You just don't want to be the villain of this season, right, what Erica? Did they all do it? Kyle did it? You know?
Speaker 2: Over time you're like, oh, I mean the original really was Camille Grammar. We've never really seen anything like that. She was so awful. Then watched it and was like oh and then really worked hard, to the point that Andy Cohen even had to say, like, so you kind of rewrote yourself into this. Huh Yeah, but she still sucks. Let's not forget how she's stuck up for Cat. Yeah, she's the absolute worst. That's no, no question. I don't think Sutton as bad as Camille, but it so this is striking that same nerve with me, though. It's just like, Okay, so you're just doing a fake thing where you're like, I'm gonna I'm going to re remake myself and I'm going to have a better edit this time, and I'm going to just keep my mouth shut. Now this was this, this bothered me.
Speaker 1: The scene, so they're kind of talking and she's saying, like, I just I just want to find some touch points to have a good relationship with these women, and uh, you know, I'm going to take it, take it easy, like, you know, not not going too hard, just find some touch points. And then Jennifer Tilly goes yeah, like, yeah, I wouldn't. I wouldn't, Colicky, I wouldn't go in like full force, you know, and then Setting immediately gets mad, you can't mock me, Stop mocking me. She wasn't mocking you. She's trying to have a conversation with you, and she's just sort of repeating back what you're saying, which is what she said. She's like, totally, I wasn't going to rush in and be friends with anybody.
Speaker 2: I can't take people like this where you're like, she's like her mom, exactly like her mom. Yeah, I mean she comes by it honestly. And Chilly was being annoying in that moment, but I was surprised by Sutton's response. I was like, Okay, everybody calmed down. I didn't even think Sean being annoying.
Speaker 1: I thought she was like trying. She she clearly people have to walk on eggshells around Sutton and Jennifer Kelly even tells us she's like, you know she she goes, I wasn't trying to mock you, I promise like I was just trying to reiterate, like what you're saying. I get.
Speaker 2: I totally see that, But I also think that Tilly I was already annoyed with her just being like, and I'm a going to open all but like Tequila and dream, I was. I think I was just writing a little tipple, right Simpsons. So Kyle, let's move on to Kyle going to Deret's write for more conversation, and I, oh, I'm really I don't have different takes on this too.
Speaker 1: I mightly do, we might not.
Speaker 2: I was a little okay, Derita is on overdrive for sure, but and Kyle kind of calmed down and was nice finally, But at first I was on deeds side. I hate that she has to bend over backwards to make Kyle understand that PK is all kinds of awful one hundred percent agree.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that makes me feel seen. And I was just like, why does Dared have to fucking repeat every time she's around Kyle, why does what Kyle is being such an underminer, very.
Speaker 2: Passive aggressive, making it kind of gaslighting her.
Speaker 1: I don't know, he's always nice to me. I don't know y being.
Speaker 2: Something like her face doesn't move, so we don't know how she's feeling.
Speaker 1: But she'll just be like yeah, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe we could talk to like Mo or you know, trying to like like fake calm, like she's the one who always has all the answers and dere it's just the mess which may or may not be true. But as Deurite said, she's like, if you told me Moe was an asshole, I'd be like fuck him, and I believe her, and that is the way friendships should be. That is sisterhood. So that just pisses me off.
Speaker 1: Kyle. Also, she's just Kyle is getting divorced from Mo and he's out sleeping with everybody on the planet who's you know, in front of the age of thirty, and you're going to defend him like, oh yeah, well Mo's so Moe's the voice of reason. He's out partying with p K, probably doing coke like all over the place, But that's who you're that's who you're gonna trust over dread and what Darte's telling you, right, And I don't mind that she has a good relationship with Mo, like I think that that's great, but I just yeah, the she just looks at her like and then I've been that friend of DEI where you're just spinning trying to make them understand but.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, yeah, but but but yeah yeah yeah, And then no one everyone's just like, okay, girl, yes it takes some new time.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't know here. But then I was annoyed at Dret because she's like, I'm so worried about my finances. You know what, how am I going to pay my bills? Great senses you're on you're the star, I mean what a co star of one of the biggest shows on Bravo. You're making How much did they make?
Speaker 2: What do they make per episode? And they do make different they have different contracts. It's not like friends where they all band together.
Speaker 1: Me up.
Speaker 2: What, yeah, curious is because Kyle makes more than make definite episode.
Speaker 1: I will, Yes, she does. She earns one hundred thousand dollars per season. Oh that's not that much.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of film, she has this huge if PK's frozen their assets or like god only knows how much debt they're in that her name is now signed to kind of like Teresa, she has responsibility in that.
Speaker 1: You're still, that's not that much money.
Speaker 2: She's not man and that's not that much at all, because they let's say they filmed for a few months, but it's a lot of time that they have to put into that where they can't really be doing other things. Not really if she doesn't have, like if her business never took off because PK fucked that up.
Speaker 1: And whatever else.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not saying Darite doesn't have, but she also stayed home and like raised kids with nanny's. Don't get me wrong, I mean, there's no victim here. But at the same time, it's like, yeah, it's not that much. She should be worried about her finances. He's fucking her over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point, not paying any of the bills. Yeah, right, you're right. It's very Jack's Britney Sitch and you know who well, like occasionally I remember and.
Speaker 2: If we're referring to vander Pomp Slash the Valley, but Brittany had to have those moments where she's like, y'all know to listen.
Speaker 1: To me about Darks.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's a couple of people like Schwartz were just like, oh, he's lovable, though no he's not.
Speaker 1: I agree agree Also probably both those guys are are sort of sort of druggies. But then okay, but then Kyle it basically says like she says that she's here in kind of Moe's side, and then they show you this clip from a podcast where do she ask podcast with like the guys, and there is this scene where PK is like, yeah, she doesn't really understand like that I'm sober, like right, And what that means is that they're yeah, I understood, yeah. When he's like yeah, she's going around saying like, well, okay, because there's gonna be this whole thing right now where they're all coming for Derey for trashing PK to anyone who will listen, and they're all like, that's not a good idea, like you shouldn't do that because she's gonna and Kyle's saying it. In this moment, she's like, you know, she's saying these horrible things about PK, and it's not smart it's gonna make it harder for the divorce down the line then, you know, basically, because she was going like, hey, he's a full blown alcoholic and then they show you PK going it's not really it, that's not really a thing, like you're an alcoholic, but I will I sort of disagree with you. I do too. I was just gonna say though, that that's not really true, because she's saying like there's a difference between somebody who's like, yeah, I'm acknowledging I have an alcohol issue. Like listen, we would say that Sutton is an alcoholic, and luckily she's starting to address it. But PK was pretty bad. Getting DUIs like just out of control and probably also doing a lot of drugs, probably cocaine I don't know, allegedly, and that is worse. I think it's fair for her, like, oh, he's not just dealing with some addiction issues. The problem with a split like this, and this is going to be an issue for her, and maybe Kyle is right in trying to guide her to calm down a little bit on camera, you know, like a girl, you know you want the kids right, you know, that kind of thing. But the problem is is that Dark can't have been totally innocent in all of his dealings. So when she's going to try to bring him down, and you know, I'm sure that she won't break up the robbery because she can't. She probably didn't know but found out later and then had to cover for him about the robbery.
Speaker 2: But then she'd go down for fraud on that, right, you know, So which's only she's like, we don't want to go.
Speaker 1: This can't go to court.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she says that, and that's a threat, but like he might call her out and go, Okay, go for it. You're gonna you go. If I go, you go. He's not going to lie. There's no way around it. So, I mean, the same exactly what happened, Well, it's not what happened with Joe and Teresa on Jersey because Teresa is just an idiot. It was like, I know, and y'all was saying that, you know, like she's just like she's not even she didn't even play that game, right, She's just like, I guess I'll go to prison and do yoga.
Speaker 1: Okay, which she did.
Speaker 2: She did, and then she was really nice when she came out of prison for a while and then she went right back to being horrific.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I stopped watching that one so many years before I did too. Well, it's off now. It ended so poorly that they just didn't even have like a reunion. They were like, Okay, we're gonna reboot this. Oh is that true?
Speaker 2: So there's no boundary, not that I don't think it's coming back unless they worked something out. It just became excruciating. They have like a new one where the daughter Jia, she has she had a show about the young ones, you know, next gen and yeah, and it's really bad.
Speaker 1: Okay, so all.
Speaker 2: Right, so they're talking about the expenses. Then we go over to your favorite Rachel Zoe. She has to pick up his name Klaus yeah. Uh, and then Skyler and Caius. She's on a she does a face time with Guyler zooms in from the Hamptons. It says, for some reason, we have to know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yes, please tell me not an e bike. You're crazy? You had an mom, it's an ee bike.
Speaker 2: And she's like, oh my god. They see me as their princess.
Speaker 1: Why do you have to say.
Speaker 2: That I'm their princess and queen? And they like saved my life every day. I never thought that hashtag book and I would just REI she dressed up like this for the Zoom call, because she's always.
Speaker 1: Dressed up because she's Rachel Zoh. I die hashtag. They hold me when I didn't even know I needed to be helped. I needed and they press not romantically. That's griss. This is my kids. I die.
Speaker 2: And then now all of a sudden, bad editing, we're en route to Kathy's party, which has never been discussed or anything. Nope, as far as I remember, no one ever said like, oh, we have Kathy's party tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Nope.
Speaker 2: Now it's just in a car, different people en route to Kathy Hilton's. And did you no time to talk about the Hiltons or do we just not get because I know it's not kathy fault, but we can.
Speaker 1: But also it was just interesting that like it seemed like, well Kyle didn't go. It seemed like some people were just like, yeah, yeah, that because it was two of the friends of we had to make a scene with Kathy Hilton, who's a friend of Jennifer Tilley, is a friend of an.
Speaker 2: Amanda's brand friend. Yeah, she's part of it now, yeah, they gave her a thing, but she's now.
Speaker 1: So it was like, basically, so we have to watch a scene with basically side characters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like every you know, not that there were any side characters on Friends, but occasionally, like Phoebe and Joey would just do their own thing and be.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, let's get back to Ross. I really I'm very in the minority on that.
Speaker 2: I love Lisa Kudreaux and The Comeback is one of my favorite shows, and I just love her as a human. But I didn't really love the character of Phoebe and I never really understand the stood why.
Speaker 1: I do neither because it was too over the top. It was too much, didn't make it.
Speaker 2: It's like Framer, like, I get why these three are friends, but why is I mean, this is.
Speaker 1: Okay, I listen. I think that is such a valid side quest that we just went on, and I stand by talking about that. It's important. Not enough people mentioned that she was doing over the top character on a show that wasn't really over the top characters, right.
Speaker 2: Like sometimes they'd have their moments and their catchphrases and it was still a very multikami, you know, like Studio audience thing. But yeah, she is just like, well, okay, Joey, I could kind of understand, like overall actors, and he just got into the gang and he's a little dumb.
Speaker 1: Yes, but Phoebe's like, okay, we get it, we get Joey had to say a moment too, you know what I mean. Lisa Kudro's character Phoebe was always everything was super over the top.
Speaker 2: Even the real moment of her carrying the babies for her brother, like that was annoying to me. It's like, what are we doing? Okay, you guys, let's go back to the Real Housewives. Okay, so they're on They're going to Kathy's party, which is just ridiculous. Right, So first, and I just I just made a side note, Fuck the Hilton's. We don't really have to go into that right now. I know that it's not specifically Rick and Kathy Hilton that are making policy decisions, but I don't know that we want to derail to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess not. We don't like Kathy Hilton. Nobody likes Kathy Hilton. And by the way, we believed Lisa Renna and oh yeah, we talked about Lisa Rena early in this episode or was that was that before we restarted? Uh, yeah, it might have been. Well, I was oh so hard to remember what we what we've talked about, But I was standing up for Lisa Renna and saying that, yeah, that even though that she was being a bitch, but she was she she was playing a bitch. I think she's just an actress and we needed her on that ledge. And she told us some stuff about Kathy Hilton's behavior that then Kathy Hilton tried to tried to gaslight us and tell us none of it was true. We all know it was true. All I do also want to say this.
Speaker 2: I think it is important she says the N word, she's said the F word, and I do want to say and I don't have to go into the whole ICE thing, but things are just too crazy right now to not like say that the Hiltons have been complied the Hilton Hotel and they're whoever they're CEO, whoever's in charge, has decided to comply with ICE and they can just go into any room like it's it's really fucked up to the point that Fox just reported.
Speaker 1: And I just want to say this. I looked it up.
Speaker 2: Please do the Hampton This is crazy. The Hampton Inn in Minneapolis, which I've stayed at. I did a book tour and I stayed at that exact Hampton In in Minneapolis, which I think is crazy. The Hilton Hotels are now tearing down the sign of the Hampton In because they don't want to have anything to do with it. Because the Hampton Inn that property refused Ice. They were like, you can't come into our properties. No, they stood their ground with Ice, and now Hilton is now Hilton. Instead of doing the right thing, they're literally going the other way. Whatever you want to say about Ice. They know what people are talking about, and they're like, yeah, we don't want to be associated with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by them, I fuck them, Buckeyes, Buck Hilton, fuck Kathy. So here we are at her beautiful party.
Speaker 2: And then like Andy, you know, at a certain point, I know that Kathy Hill. I know she's not responsible for that. She has nothing to do with that kind of stuff. She really doesn't.
Speaker 1: She just married a guy. You're probably horrible though, Well.
Speaker 2: I just I can't get over the N word I've never used. You know, you don't just casually say that and if she said it when there were cameras around, and Lisa Renna, who I totally believe, heard it, then imagine what she says when the cameras are not around.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. Same with her stupid daughter and the f slur and just the way that she behaves and her meltdowns and like going crazy on people. I kind of believe Kyle. I think she is. This is just a dysfunctional family. It is and everybody.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not saying she's not above like redemption, but she's not really trying to. She never she's not smart enough to like rede and go hey, just for the record, I you know, I don't believe in this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, also killing people. I don't like her brand manager either. I don't like the way she talks. I don't like how obsequious she is to Kathy Hilton. I didn't like the scene where Kathy's like looking at the table that the brand manager set and then she's like, hmm, I don't I want blue ribbons, blue ribbons around these little salsa bottles whatever she's giving away. Also, and this is jumping ahead for a minute, but she's going to give everybody these like bags full of crap and weren't you thinking like I don't want that. I don't want to fucking get goodie bag. We're not it's not the Emmys, like right, I don't want a little bottle of like random salsa with a B or the love a goodie bag. I will push back on that.
Speaker 2: I will take any any chance, even if it's like and half the time it's water bottle branded with whatever they're sending out. We stood in a little bag and I'm like, hell, yeah, they're gonna throw it away.
Speaker 1: These women are gonna throw it away. And also like a little baseball like a trucker hat like that says like her brand on it, like no, fuck off, I don't want your shit. That's gonna just end up rolling around in the back of my car, right uh.
Speaker 2: Also, I hate when Tilly and was it Sutton and Tilly kimp did they come together?
Speaker 1: When? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think when they walk in I literally I wrote I hate how dismissive both of them are to the butler.
Speaker 1: Yes, I noticed it.
Speaker 2: And I noticed it like Tilly's supposed to be like she's just like one of us, She's quirking, she's just gonna tell it like it is no, she didn't. She wouldn't even make eye contact, just strolled right by.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now it's possible they had to do the shot twice or five times. This is a show we do forget, and I've seen that happen. I've seen Beverly Hills and vander Pump both being filmed before, and I've seen them have to like reach like resio, like hold hold for sound. I mean, they are filming a show, so it's possible they had to do that like five times. And maybe by that point she's like okay, yeah. If it were me on camera, though, every time, I'd be like hello, thank you, Yeah, just to make sure, but yeah, but to be fair, I didn't like that. So then so they are all discussing Jennifer Tilly's naked model party, Yes, the naked penises. And then I wrote that when so Amanda comes over, gets there and I noticed that Jennifer Tilly is doing her like let's open all the bottles. Yeah I want I wrote that way to be a friend Tilly right in front of him, Like, I'm not saying she can't drink. I drink around sober friends, but I can't imagine if you had newly come to me and you were just freshly kind of questioning your relationship with alcohol. And we went out, you know, and said that to me, I wouldn't be like, let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you wouldn't be like, I want line right now, let's open Oh. She literally says, let's open as many bottles as possible. Yes, let's open all the champagne. She's sitting right next to Sutton, who's just fucking told you, I'm really trying not to drink right now, I want some sparkling water. And she's like, Alan Elder, let's tonight, let's open all of your champagne. Why would say that, I don't actually three o'clock in the afternoon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe we'll just we're going late.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So then Amanda shows up in I just put a missus roper like a moo moo. Yes, And I'm not seased with and I guess I made this notice that she knows she's the villain. I feel like she can't possibly be this terrible. She's putting on a show. She read the book, she knows how to be the person on the show, and that's what she's doing. There's no way Amanda, this nightmare yes.
Speaker 1: Oh, I disagree. You think she's great. This is the first time I'm going to push back. I think against you. I think that she doesn't have any idea how she comes across. I think she thought in her mind that she's got just enough like I tell it like it is, and that she's kind of gonna be a breath of fresh air to these ladies. I'm younger, like I'm super successful in my business, and I think she's being set up like the things that she's said. I think she just has no idea that she comes across like such so badly. I don't think she knows she's a one upper as they're going to start pointing out. I think she's trying desperately to fit in, but also to be like I stand up to these ladies. I'm not gonna tell I disagree. I'm going to push back so hard. I hear you. I'm not mad at you. It sounded like I was mad. I'm super mad at you, which I.
Speaker 2: Don't like a man. I'm mad at Amanda. I mean, even just starting with the Kyle, it was little things like Kathy. As much as I don't love her, like, she's being very welcoming and warm in her house, and.
Speaker 1: Then Amanda's just everything.
Speaker 2: She's like, Yeah, I mean like when we bought Kyle's has, I mean we're just like, let's fix all the shit. You know. You see Kathy's eyes like, excuse me. I mean that's just not something you say. Either, she's she's trying to be a villain and get the villain edit or she's just the biggest moron ever and just the worst person.
Speaker 1: So we think she's the one. She's so dumb. That's just a dumb thing more on and not a great person given what she does for a living. She scams people. She sells workshops that are thousands and thousands of dollars about how to manifest money. She's she's basically doing the secret and charging people a lot of money for it. It's so gross. I can't She's terrible, But I think she's just so grandiose, Like I don't think that she I think she thinks people are going to bond with her. Yeah, I got this house and I had to do a lot to kind of make it mine, you know. I don't think she will not even make it mine, like make it work, like make it good.
Speaker 2: Kyle has a great taste. We can say whatever we want but her houses and are like, she she knows what she's doing. Amanda doesn't.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, so well but before we get there, Before we even get there, I thought, okay, so she Oh, so the producers ask her, which I thought was very sneaky. They're like, how do you feel about being at Kathy Hilbery's house? Oh? Yes, yeah, the producers are doing an interview with her, and they which they rarely show the producers what the producers are asking, so they did it on purpose. They're like, do you feel like do you feel like a fish out of water? And Amanda's like, no, I belong in any room I want to be in. That's how I feel like. She's just she's just like, Oh, these people think I'm going to be intimidated by this group of women, but I'm not. I'm so great. And I do think she's painfully insecure, but trying not to show that at all. Right, She's I think she's in for a very rude awakening of how she's going to come across and she's going to I think she's going to be shocked. But then so then Amanda, who does have to steal attention all the time. She's like, yeah, I can't have gluten, so so I'm just gonna have cat. Then she says something like I've learned that caviar and cucumber is really great, and then Sutton goes, I'll just have mine the normal way, which okay. To be honest, I would probably say something like that, but I would be kind of kidding. I would be kind of making fun of somebody who's being gluten free. This is where I would come off like Chevy Chase, and nobody would get that. I'm kind of just being sort of just being fun It funny in my mind, and I was actually seeing but Sutton's not trying to be funny. She's just being a bitch. She doesn't like. I would be way worse than that.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even say i'll have it in normal I'd be like, I'll have it the rich person way, Like I would be a total even though I'm not rich. I'd be so annoyed by Amanda. I'd probably take the caviar and like smear it into her eyeballs. That's what I would do. That's what I want to do right now. Sudden did nothing wrong in that moment. Yeah, I'll just have it in normal way. I mean, I thought it was kind of funny, it was a little cheeky.
Speaker 1: Should we take a break here, Yes, and come back for the rest of this amazing lunch and all right, and I say, because most people listen to part two, that will do all our shout outs at the end of part two. Perfect.
Speaker 2: We will see you in one minute, five minutes, okay, by chill out