Speaker 1: Because Fuck You That's Why, is a founding member of the Odd Pods Media Network.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to episode two ninety five of bfytw Because Fuck You That's Why, the panel show inspired podcast. That is five shows and counting from three hundred.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I thought you were gonna say five shows and counting from zero.
Speaker 2: That would be inverse math, Yes it would, which.
Speaker 3: Is we are five shows well, actually technically born technically we're past three hundred at this point.
Speaker 1: Technically technically we've got a few extra episodes, but.
Speaker 2: Those are not numbered episodes, or at least they're not numbered normally.
Speaker 1: And also the one I forgot the number I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that our numbering scheme scheme. We're getting closed episode three hundred, and we're so psyched, but we're also so ready. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for this, Like I'm ready, just like let's let's pack up, man, let's let's close all this.
Speaker 2: I am also even though it is still three weeks away.
Speaker 1: Yes right, not long, no long, not long, but still long enough to be long enough.
Speaker 3: But I'm just happy I have nothing left to prepare. You just have to get there and home.
Speaker 1: That that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you are literally all set. You've done everything you need to do. You are just set to have a good.
Speaker 3: My only do objectives is get there, hang out with cool people, do a fun show, and then go home.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I have four other contestants who are not as ready as you are.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: Still nobody has one hundred percent other than all You've done what they need to do. So I'm still waiting.
Speaker 1: Tell me there's a lot of nineties.
Speaker 2: They've still got five more days to complete.
Speaker 1: Oh you did have a deadline, Yeah, I did it. That was good.
Speaker 2: Okay, I set them a deadline. If they failed to meet it, I'm going to be up.
Speaker 1: Their ass good as you should be. Yeah yeah, hell yeah good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But that's awesome. Dude, five days and then you get those in and then you're practically ready to go.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, it'd be awesome already.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited, and it's all the information is right here.
Speaker 5: For anyone who's just listening.
Speaker 3: He's gesturing towards a stand that has our task master.
Speaker 1: Information on it.
Speaker 2: Magnific to our website.
Speaker 5: You could click a link that will take you.
Speaker 1: To what the peak in from theater. The dates are right on the b F Y t wod dot com page. Just click the words or the actual.
Speaker 2: I watched blue screen in real time in my eyes just stopped working.
Speaker 5: You just completely just rebooting.
Speaker 1: Control the man. You're good, Trda Memory Cash.
Speaker 5: I haven't defragged in a while.
Speaker 2: But as we're still five episodes away, I figure, let's have another normal episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, I'm in.
Speaker 2: I'm You're gonna play some games and have some fun, and one of these two motherfucker is gonna win, at which everyone does. It doesn't really matter because there's no steaks.
Speaker 1: We don't get stakes, no pride, no.
Speaker 2: No no real joy to talk.
Speaker 1: Maybe some disdain that we won such an insignificant thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe the cat will finally respect you.
Speaker 1: Maybe yeah, maybe yep.
Speaker 2: The cat is looking itself, which I would be doing if I could.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: In any event, we're gonna play three silly games before we get to it. We're gonna do introductions. First of all, he's a gamer and a storyteller, and he used to be my youngest friend. Now he's Augie. He's a.
Speaker 7: Dog.
Speaker 2: I thought you should always be introduced. It's it's it's. It is very difficult to put epics on a name.
Speaker 8: Like Yeah, you can't because you could do it with August because there there have been kings named August, you know, or Augustus, but still like.
Speaker 5: A just kind of yeah, you very like non threatening, right, it's.
Speaker 2: Kind of like completely on, very friendly, you know, still very solid name, nothing wrong with it, but it definitely not like royal kind of epic. Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You heard of that ruler, Aggie, you'd be headed like thirty people. God, he's the most like terrifying ruler of all.
Speaker 2: So the king of Head.
Speaker 5: Wait a second, Well, I.
Speaker 2: Have an interesting question that has nothing to do with Head kind of wish you.
Speaker 1: Did now you're right.
Speaker 2: Question is is there like an old game franchise or an old game that you've been diving back into recently. I wouldn't say old, It doesn't have to be ancient, but I'm just saying something something, maybe a little bit retro, you just dive back into for whatever reason.
Speaker 5: You know, I do occasionally pop back to CIV five a lot.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like CID five best in the series.
Speaker 1: Honestly, you can't.
Speaker 3: Really that's fair and maudible on top of that, which is so great, adding longevity to an already great game. But yeah, Sid Myers is like one of those games where it's it's tactical RTS like, but it's more board game than anything.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 5: It's almost like you're playing a virtual board game.
Speaker 3: So much so that I managed to convince Stevie to play, which is not something I can often do, is convince them to play games that I'm interested in, but that I believe that's what appealed to him the most is that because it was slow enough where he could keep up with it, learn the rules, and.
Speaker 5: He has become quite the terror.
Speaker 1: When we play, it's fun neat because it's not real time. I don't have to be like stupid fast. Yeah, like I know our campaigns.
Speaker 2: We play together.
Speaker 5: Literally we play over weeks, yeah, literal weeks. It's fun because you can save come back to it.
Speaker 2: Wow, neat, it's a good time. I like that. Very cool, very cool. I like that. Uh. And his opponent, Uh, he is a veteran and a podcaster, and as it turns out, a veteran podcaster, it's Stevie. They don't get any weird or nah, what's up dude, or assholely.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 2: Things you know is there is there a retro ish game that you've been digging back into for whatever reason.
Speaker 1: Hard to like find one. I've been playing by myself. The only thing I can think of is hockey when we come over and play. Yeah, that's probably the most retro thing I can think of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, don't play it as much as we should know.
Speaker 1: We need to get into it, Like I think we should do that this come it up. We could get if pending help work and her, but she's feeling and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah, or Sunday Somedays are great days to do it as well. Yeah, whatever works for you guys.
Speaker 1: I'm down, Yeah, I mean, but by myself, I mean I've been jumping back and forth between like all you said, like if I'm playing a lot of newer games lately, it's been weird. But I've been playing a lot of like indie games, which has been fun, like Repo and stuff like that, or Schedule One, which has been amazing. And I'm loving this stupid game because this fool and I have been playing a lot, and it's great what you can do in it.
Speaker 3: It's it's weird because it's like I'm I like automation games because it's it's satisfying to build something and then have it to actually run and have it function and do what it's supposed to and schedule one kind of does that.
Speaker 5: With the NPCs, you can use to to.
Speaker 3: Do stuff in that game, so it's like it kind of scratches that itch of nice.
Speaker 5: Hey, I did something and it functions and it works.
Speaker 3: It's nice and I can sit back and watch it do with the stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and finally I am your host. I'm Penciless Aaron some stars for a lap two. And I of course would not have asked that question if I did not have an answer to my own. I actually have two answers. The first is a bit more convoluted, but I feel like it doesn't exactly qualify. I'm talking about Dragon Quest. So Dragon Quest was an RPG that started way back in the nes Days and I knew it as Dragon Warrior. I played the original Dragon Warrior on ne S. I don't know how many times. I think I beat it only once or twice as a kid, but I played it a lot, and you know, got to a certain point before either quitting or giving up or whatever, because I didn't know what to do at the time. But I eventually learned and did actually beat the game at some point, and then in adult years, I would constantly go back to it, and I think I only beat it one more time recently, when I decided I was actively going to go through the games all one by one and actually try and play them and beat them all, because I'd gotten dragon Quest eight for the PS two and I loved it, but I had barely touched any dragon Quest between them, so I'm like, what the fuck? And so at one point I did sit down and I played, and I beat dragon Quest one for the NES and dragon Quest two, and then dragon Quest three comes along, and it's got an interesting sort of almost like job system because at the start you are asked a bunch of questions and you play through an imaginary scenario, okay, and all of this determines like your character's opening stats and their gift or whatever. So it's kind of neat and I liked that idea a lot, and I wanted to play through it. But there were two different versions, like, and they each have their pluses and minuses, like the Super Nintendo version has some things that the Game Boy Advance version doesn't have, or something like that, or no it was a Gameway color excuse me, it was on those two systems, but I still never finished it. So recently they released dragon Quest three two d h D, which is a remaster of the original Dragon Quest three game, and I just recently picked it up and I'm looking to go through it because I do want to experience the series. I've heard tons of great things about Dragon Quest eleven, which came out for the Switch and like PC and stuff, and it looks absolutely gorgeous, and I want to explore the series because it's one of those that I've just never actually gotten around to. The Other answer is Resident Evil, Okay, because that one I actually have played, Like Dragon Quest three, I bought, Dragon Quest three I bought installed have not played yet. But Resident Evil three, yeah, Resident Evil the original games there isn't Evil one and Regional Evil two thegog dot com versions, which are honestly great that they look incredible and they play immediately with controller like you don't have to do anything that's nice to configure it like it just works right out of the box. It's fantastic. So I love those. I own all of them, so I'm probably gonna play through them one by one. I played the first game, beat it got the good ending, saved everybody. I'm playing through the second game now. I'm probably going to keep playing through the rest off and on now that I don't have anything stressing hanging over me. Now that all the editing's done, put together and we're practically ready to go, I am just missing some pictures, so I will need to update those, okay, but at least we have the backups and I can always have the pictures in later if need be. But long story short, I finally have some free time that I don't wish to spend on working on stuff. So my book, my book is still taking my third book is still taking a back seat at the moment, so I can relax, enjoy myself and get some me time in.
Speaker 1: As you should.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because I haven't done a lot of that in the past four months. Yeah, so this is needed. So I'm doing it, and I'm playing video games and I'm in a great time. That's why I asked a question. Good, let's get to our first game. Hell yeah, we've been introducing ourselves for ten minutes.
Speaker 5: Let's go as if people don't know us by now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you should be used to it. At this point. Our first game is broken headlines. I've got three news stories here with the salient words blanked out, and you're gonna try and fill in the headlines with your own words. If you're the funniest one, you get a point. However, you can also earn points by getting close to the actual correct answer. I said, funniest one gets a point. But the fact is if you make me laugh at all, you get a point.
Speaker 1: Aha.
Speaker 2: So let's get our boys started. Get ready to write some stuff down and fill in some blanks. Yep, So here's your first broken headline, gentlemen. Blank survives a blank. Blank now hopes to meet the blank again. So there's a lot blanked out from here, but you can probably some idea as to what's going on. Blank survives a blank. Blank now hopes to meet the blank again. Geez, and whenever either of you have an idea that you want to go with, just let me know and we'll get started.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is so crazy.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of blanks.
Speaker 1: But can you tell me the second part of that again? After the blank, Blank.
Speaker 2: Now hopes to meet the blank again. Blank survives a blank. Blank now hopes to meet the blank again.
Speaker 1: I think I got it. Okay, I actually know what this is, which is kind of messed.
Speaker 2: Up because I like would be impressed.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dude, I read the news in the TV box. Okay, okay, So what it actually was if skydiving instructor survives a bear attack now hopes to meet the bear again because it was a skydiver.
Speaker 2: Okay, fell Okay, I like it. I did. I did not laugh, but not it might be correct it is. I won't tell you until after we've done.
Speaker 1: Them, but we already know. So you just give me the point now, it's.
Speaker 2: We're gonna talk.
Speaker 3: You got well, nothing special, but you know I think the storyline is a man survives a Chipotle taco bowl now hopes to meet the proctologist together.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, point.
Speaker 1: For much much better.
Speaker 2: But Stevie, damn, you don't get a point. I'm sorry you was there. You were oddly on the right track, but you're not the right profession in the right medium because it's a diver, but not in the sky.
Speaker 1: Was it? Alonker guy a cave diver.
Speaker 2: No diver survives a shark bite, now hopes to meet the shark again.
Speaker 1: I thought the shark was a bear, and I thought the sky was the water. I confuse a little bit, so I just got right.
Speaker 2: Nope, you did not, No, you did not.
Speaker 5: This was just the moon for the alien.
Speaker 2: A marine biologist was diving and tagging sharks and one of them turned around after he tagged it and looked him in the eye and then just started swimming away. And he was like, just to be safe, I'm gonna start to leave, and then shark was like nope and turned around and just rushed him, got its jaws around his head and bit down, but hard enough to break the skin of his face and also his helmet obviously, but not hard enough to kill. Like just this was a warning bite yea and the shark. The shark let go and then swam off. And he somehow, despite having a giant gaping hole in his face and his helmet filming up with water, somehow he kept his wits about him and floated to the top and managed to get himself pulled in on a boat and rescued. He was taken thirty eight hours to the nearest like surgeons who could help him, and despite like his wounds being filled with like salt water and all sorts of probably bad shit for you. Yeah, miraculously survived and he got skin grafts, so he's got scars on his face now. But he says that's the funny part to him is because they look like gills. But he honestly wants to go diving again and meet the same shark again, which I'm like, sure he will, dude, you crazy, and I'm sure the shark will remember him. I honestly, if it's a territorial thing, you do not want to meet that shark.
Speaker 5: No, because yeah it's a release, it's a territorial time.
Speaker 2: You will come out second best again, right, So I hope he changes his mind.
Speaker 3: Because like, sharks very rarely actually attack people, like it's usually because you're emulating the shape of a seal. It's preferred meal, you know, because they are coastal hunters. But yeah, it's it happened. It does happen, and you do get bit. But people that typically get bit aren't. They're like that, like they're not afraid of their shark. They still feel like they're fine going back out in the ocean. Even the ones that literally lose the limbs are just like, I'm going back out there fucking no, because I mean because though usually the reason for the bite is like it's a one in a million, like you're more likely to end up.
Speaker 5: In a car crash than you are, not.
Speaker 3: So like one of the likelihood that is gonna happen again and again. If it did happen, there's usually a natural reason for it. It's not out to kill, it's out to eat or protect itself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's just nuts man like. Seriously, land creatures stand land water creatures stay in the water. We had our boundaries, we all agreed to this. Now we're invading each other's ecosystems. We're gonna have a war soon. It's gonna be between us and them headlands. And you know what, we're fucking stupid. Fish people are watebartered and land people.
Speaker 2: Okay, moving on, let's get to our second story.
Speaker 5: You let him go up on that dange.
Speaker 2: I did. I did August leaving one point to zero. But see there's two more news stories left points on And here's story number two. World's largest blank houses over one hundred thousand blank. Wow, world's largest blank houses over one hundred thousand blank. Remember funny gets your points correct It gets you a point whichever way you want to go.
Speaker 1: That's so difficult. Hmmm, I I I am losing it, losing it. Oh, you've got to have something, Stevie.
Speaker 2: Some would argue you never had it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean, yes, there, but some have argued that I have though.
Speaker 5: Right, you're not gonna believe what I wrote down.
Speaker 2: God, I'm not.
Speaker 5: Maybe you will.
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: Chipotle again?
Speaker 3: It might be the Chipotle taco, the world's largest taco.
Speaker 5: So I do have one. So uh, world's largest schlong houses over one hundred thousand crabs.
Speaker 2: It's funny.
Speaker 1: It's funny.
Speaker 8: No, no, come on, you're not getting so good.
Speaker 5: I can't get in with no.
Speaker 1: Well, damn it. That's where I was gonna go, and I gotta go something else.
Speaker 6: Dick.
Speaker 5: I whipped it out and didn't measure up. I'm sorry, I see him.
Speaker 1: No, it's all I can think about this. Stop it. Sorry.
Speaker 5: I don't mean to be a dick.
Speaker 2: Damn. There it is.
Speaker 1: God, Damn, I gotta compete against this. It is too difficult. Ah, You still to say that, You say, okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: You might have won the moral victory, and that's all I really wanted in the end.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: The moral victory.
Speaker 5: It's all I ever want just to say, was right?
Speaker 2: Christ Stevie? Please give me some.
Speaker 1: I don't know. World's largest moldy shoe has over one hundred thousand bacteria of from some bitches. But I don't got anything, man, I really have nothing. It's all I can think about was Schlongs with this guy, Like I am not fucking joking, Like I started thinking of different colors and shape and I'm just like, don't describe it? Wow, Okay, falling neither falling apart horrible.
Speaker 2: Neither of you gotta laugh and neither of you are right.
Speaker 1: I gotta start going for with the actual stories you.
Speaker 2: Actually it is actually much darker, thank god. The world's largest spider web houses over one hundred thousand spiders.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I heard about this one too.
Speaker 2: Oh this was found off the coast of Albanian Greece and it is a massive, massive, horrifying looking thing. I'll be honest. I didn't read much after this because I was getting the serious case of the ick.
Speaker 1: Do you see turn it off? Did so?
Speaker 3: The most intriguing part is that there are it's it's its own contained ecosystem as in, like the spiders don't really have to go anywhere. And what's even most intriguing is that there are two different species of spiders, yeah, that are actually rivals of each other coexisting.
Speaker 1: What they figured it out?
Speaker 2: Apparently, can't we figure? There's sixty nine thousand of Tegenaria domestica and forty two thousand of print iregany bagans.
Speaker 5: Oh, I don't know what they're not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like a plasta. It's an.
Speaker 2: Here a gill and linif die. Okay, just two different kinds of two different kinds of spiders.
Speaker 3: Apparent, but they.
Speaker 2: Are species, but they are. We're getting together to subsist to continue their existence.
Speaker 5: It's like a cave that they're in or some ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they are completely safe and protected from weather and most elements.
Speaker 5: And other predators and stuff.
Speaker 1: So it's it's crazy. It's kind of cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is kind of cool honestly, because it's it's like, wow, I wonder how that came to.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but they're going to take over at some point, and then when they do, it's all over for us. If it's not the water creatures, it's gonna be the spiders. It's one or the other.
Speaker 2: Well, the score still stands at Augie one, Stevie nothing. This is the last chance to catch up. Japan tells children to carry blank blank, sends in military to battle deadly blank.
Speaker 1: Boy.
Speaker 2: Japan tells children to carry blank blank, sends in military to battle deadly blank. And this is one of my favorite stories of the week, not because of the moral implications, just defin three uh Japan, tell sorry, I'll give you the whole thing. Japan tells children to carry blank blank, sends in military to battle deadly blank. Steve, he has an answer, and he's giggling already. I hope that's good news at a point so bad, I know you got.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay. Japan tells children to carry body order it fuck who sends a military to battle deadly stench.
Speaker 2: He stole my revolution.
Speaker 1: Man, you got one.
Speaker 2: You got one. It wasn't the biggest laugh, but it didn't have to be. You got one. Yeah, that's a point.
Speaker 1: Yay bio warfare.
Speaker 2: All right, you either have to make me laugh or you have to get it right to game, otherwise it's going to be a tie.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, I don't have anything here really, so I'm just gonna say, Japan tells children to carry hakuku, sends in the military.
Speaker 5: Harry to battle deadly YouTubers. Oh shit, do you mean yes?
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's how little I know about that cage.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: I was like, I bet you here's the fucked up thing, though. And this is not a drag on anybody or anything culture wise or otherwise. But I bet you anyone goes, oh, yeah, I know that character from that anime, because I swear to god I probably heard.
Speaker 5: It from somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody will. The actual headline is Japan tells children to carry plastic bottles, sends in military to battle deadly bears. Wait a minute, so does that headline break your brain the same way?
Speaker 1: No, we found their weakness fucking finally we know the bears weaknesses. Guys, water bottles, plastic fucking water bottles. And why oh they're scared of it, like a fucking dear scared of orange.
Speaker 2: Why would they be scared of it?
Speaker 1: Because I can't see it. Think it's like mystical.
Speaker 2: You're so closely you are it?
Speaker 1: Is it the reflection thing? Because the light and stuff? No, I have no idea. That sounds so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yeah, that's exactly They're starting human voices now. It tells children to carry empty plastic bottles and if a bear happens to, you know, come upon their path, they are instructed to crinkle up the press plastic bottle because it makes a noise that tends to frighten the bear and the bear will back off. Yes, that is so wild that you eventually got there, But you did.
Speaker 1: Get Actually it takes a lot of clues, but eventually get.
Speaker 2: So Japan's had this apparently, like this epidemic of bears coming down out of the mountains or whatever and killing people.
Speaker 1: There were bears in Japan, you wouldn't think so Japan.
Speaker 2: Apparently there are a bunch and they've they've started to attack humans. So Japan is attacking deck and they told kids to cut plastic bottles.
Speaker 1: Japan attacks back against the bear pair with plastic water.
Speaker 2: I imagine the military is gonna have actual weapon.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, no, holster giant water like a bazooko fucking holster ship. Open it up, water bottle, load me up.
Speaker 2: Rank The water bottle hits the bear in the face. It's like, oh, why would you do that. I'm leaving.
Speaker 1: I'd watch the funk out of that TV show when Bears attacked Tokyo.
Speaker 7: Versus the Bears with bottle water. In any event, that is the end of our game and has one point.
Speaker 2: Stevie has one point.
Speaker 1: There tied oh ship tied it up.
Speaker 2: They both received one episode point fu I thought you laugh? Oh point, well, I laughed after the fact.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to the next section.
Speaker 2: It has to be a laugh on the headline. In any event, it is one to one. We are going to play game two, which is where two episode points right after this.
Speaker 6: Hey you there, We've got a question for you. Are you tired of clickbait stories and the loudest voices driving discussions and culture and entertainment.
Speaker 9: If so, I'm Dylan, I'm Kendall, and I'm Corey, and we host the podcast from the Middle.
Speaker 2: We're middle class guys living in the middle of America, in the.
Speaker 8: Middle chapters of our lives with points of view Somewhere in the middle.
Speaker 9: We take a more reasonable and centrist approach in our discussions, covering genres like comedy, culture, entertainment, and interviews with really interesting folks like business owners, comic creators, doctors, news and ers, New York Times best selling illustrators, professional stand up comics, and more. We really value a relaxed and conversational podcast, one that we hope is so fun and laid back you'll forget you're not actually hanging out with us.
Speaker 6: So search at from the mid pod just like it sounds, or check us out everywhere you can find podcasts.
Speaker 10: Found mail bag, mail bag them litters never.
Speaker 5: Not funny music to it.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Us to leave it alone alone. So we've got mail this time, you said, voicemails, a couple of them. All right, let's do this.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 5: Let's make sure that it will runs.
Speaker 2: What the hell.
Speaker 1: Some buddy just frushed up button. I don't think it's working.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's working.
Speaker 1: It's so strange.
Speaker 5: Well, that was an interesting one. I appreciate your message.
Speaker 3: As always, we love getting them.
Speaker 5: Well, I would you like to hear the other one.
Speaker 2: We'll try it again. Okay, let's see here. Let's listen to the other one.
Speaker 3: Listened to d j's anthest for reminding all of you to start painting those mini figs.
Speaker 5: God fucking damn it.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, Oh my god, that's amazing.
Speaker 2: It's fantastic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just pause for a second. We're gonna just check something.
Speaker 1: Was it the first one?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I see if it doesn't he too, yep, okay, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: That was aprogram I think the recording was fucked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 2: Well, apologies whoever that was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you for your thirty eight seconds of that sounded neat though it felt good.
Speaker 2: You can probably feel a little.
Speaker 1: I might cut that out if you guys wanted to sleep to that, and you can just loop it over. Listen to it.
Speaker 11: Oh, it's like a jackhammer in the background, but a very suit like one of the uh streets of New York City, Jack cammerring a pillow, fuck you.
Speaker 12: Hey, hey walking?
Speaker 1: But yeah, minifigures fucking get on that ship.
Speaker 5: Okay, maybe maybe I'll do it tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Is that the plan?
Speaker 2: Tomorrow?
Speaker 5: Maybe I'll do it tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'll live stream into the discordor I'll to ish e s T. Maybe I'll record it for people who miss it. Maybe Stevie will joined me, so I'm not sitting here by myself talking about I got dragged into this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well you have minies too that you haven't painted summer.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's on YouTube for.
Speaker 1: A year longer than mine, so I got at least a year buffer. That's how we're doing.
Speaker 3: A year longer, a year longer. I've only had my minis a year longer than you.
Speaker 1: So it's only three years.
Speaker 5: You've had him for four. Oh god him, I've had him for longer.
Speaker 3: Anyways, we'll get into this so tomorrow, November sixteenth, MESD Discord Patreon members.
Speaker 2: Let's get back to the games. Hey man, welcome back. It's time for game two. Tinfoil hats. Oh, I'm gonna ask these guys to weave me a conspiracy theory as crazy as they can possibly get without losing me, and they must involve these three seemingly unrelated things. Halloween oreos, the ramp up recently of sports betting scandals since state started legalizing sports gambling, and finally, Fane my own novel. Tie it to these two things in a conspiracy theory. Please, you both won and you both lost the last game.
Speaker 5: Both one.
Speaker 2: You like every game. I'm gonna leave it to you tu to decide who goes.
Speaker 5: Would you like to go first?
Speaker 1: Do you know mine sucks.
Speaker 5: Sure, No, that's that's not true.
Speaker 1: Come on, yeah, fuck it, I'll go first, all right, I'm scared of it. I'll go first, all right.
Speaker 5: You never know, you might win Aaron over even.
Speaker 1: My problem was I started writing it like a pitch instead of.
Speaker 5: I started to do it.
Speaker 1: I did like a paragraph and a half and I'm like, oh shit, this is the wrong thing.
Speaker 5: I'm not as good as pitch means you are.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I'm an idiot. That's okay, but it might actually switch something, it might actually work in I switched. I switched how it works. So have you guys had the new Halloween oreos? Have you actually had them?
Speaker 2: I actually haven't. I've heard that they are actually the best O.
Speaker 1: Yes, they are so fucking I actually had some. So they were fucking good in the box did not last. But fucking did you know that? Like this is like way you knew that? Did you know that? I argue about the recipe being completely different and all that.
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 1: Oh shit, okay, so it is. It's a completely different recipe. There's like petitions going up about this ship. Now they want some of this to become the regular freaking Oriole flavor without the orange though, like they obviously take the orange out, make it white for the regular if it went through or whatever. But the fact is this new Oreo was actually a gamble so oh god, so on such dark web betting sites as spin Bara, Corgi bet and don bet. Please use a VPN for your protections if you guys are gonna go on any of this ship and use a proper browser and only use bitcoin kids, okay, or just don't or don't don't go. It's possible, but.
Speaker 5: You're gonna get hallow on your phone.
Speaker 1: But there was a back room wager going on between the new Oreo flavor and changing it for the new Halloween flavor or not. And what do you know what the outcome was? The new flavor actually fucking won. But what says you? Wait a minute, what says you? Yes? But say what I wrote that correctly? I just stopped it in my head for some dumb fucking reason. But what says you on this that relates to thing? Well, the royalties I earned from voice acting in Thane allowed me to play such a wager, and I hot on my tour Onion browser and lo and behold, we won. The damn good Oriole flavor upgrade, and you're fucking welcome. I used the actual money to vote, are you I found a thing. I'll see if I can fucking take a screenshot of it tomorrow, holy ship. Yeah, dollar bitches, that's incredible, thank you, that's thank you. A part of the fucking system. Nobody would believe me.
Speaker 2: I don't think we've ever had anyone pitch a conspiracy theory and then part take actively partake it.
Speaker 3: I know, right, that's fucking insane, Like, that's commitment.
Speaker 2: Hats off to you, like impressing, holy man.
Speaker 1: And you're all welcome for the new flavor to say.
Speaker 2: It, and honestly you win, thank you.
Speaker 1: But but the fucking right reigning champion.
Speaker 12: Over here after that, you went that extra mile. It's gonna that's a hard be like genuinely, at this point, it really doesn't mean.
Speaker 5: It doesn't really matter what I have.
Speaker 3: Because you went that fucking mile for yours and that's commitment. Again, Jesus, well, dude, you couldn't have gotten this hat at me at a worse time because I'm revisiting cyberpunks, so I've got that fucking Johnny sillarhead mindset. So so she's gotta get a little weird here. Yes, so we all know fucking sports betting like that's nothing new, Like it should be fucking illegal. There's people who have fucking addiction to betting and that shit just it. It's a problem. It's a fucking problem, and it shouldn't be as accessible as it is, Like at least you have to go to the casino to put bets out right, Like you shouldn't be able to be like I could say, in my home and bet away my entire fucking savings.
Speaker 5: Fucking sucks, but without how the.
Speaker 3: Economy is going now with it getting kind of worse and shit, uh, the US dollar is not gonna fucking hold any weight very much longer.
Speaker 5: But people are still.
Speaker 3: Gonna want to do these bets because again, it's an addiction and there's always gonna be money made in it and whatever that money is, and we all know that sooner or later, Uh, common things like toilet paper and food is going to be the only currency. But the biggest one is definitely gonna be sweets because it's gonna be the hardest and most expensive to get your hands on. Not that they're already not you know, being expensive as they are, and what's more expensive than fomo product that only comes out for like a few weeks a year of fucking Halloween cookies Oreo cookies, right, like they're gonna jack up the prices they do all the time, even though it's the same fucking shit, just different color because artificial coloring is a thing.
Speaker 5: But let's also jack out the price and be like, oh, you got.
Speaker 3: Only gonna get these these time a year, and they're more expensive than our regular ones, which is bullshit. But all of it's not really anything, like honestly, the conspiracy theory wise, like this is shit that's real. This is stuff that's actually happening, like now, like the nothing about is conspiracy. So I was kind of confused about like where I'm supposed to find the conspiracy here to put together with my tinfoil hat of mine. But then I took a look at your book, Aaron, and wow, I gotta say, I'm.
Speaker 5: Surprised you Okay, what this goes pretty deep?
Speaker 3: Right, Like this isn't something like these people have been planning this, They're they're planning ahead, they're planning for the apocalypse, and.
Speaker 5: You know what they're doing.
Speaker 3: They're getting what they need money wise, currency wise, already moving and you know how they're moving it. They're moving it using books, books that people wouldn't think to find them in. They're they Yeah, they're the dealer, the fucking Gambler associations, the Big Gambler is.
Speaker 5: Sure gambling for short. I had a relationship with them BG.
Speaker 1: No different guy, different guy, different.
Speaker 5: Same way, same bet.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: But anyways, uh so, Yeah, they're using books to smuggle and you wouldn't believe this, And honestly.
Speaker 5: You gotta know it. There's no way you don't know it. Did you know that they're.
Speaker 3: Using your book for smuggling and they're hiding it in the most obvious place yet least obvious place?
Speaker 2: Really? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Side note, I looked over this entire book twice this morning and there's not a single word cookie in it. Just but on page well either in chapter thirty seven there is plenty mention of other food stuffs.
Speaker 5: But what's this erin?
Speaker 2: Where'd this come from?
Speaker 1: Eric?
Speaker 2: Can you explain this?
Speaker 3: You have a plastic yes I do, oreos that is being shipped and you know why I know this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're smuggling.
Speaker 3: And you know how, I know this isn't a coincidence, Aaron, You know how, I'm damn sure this isn't a coincidence.
Speaker 5: Stevie. Open up your book.
Speaker 3: Go to chapter thirty seven, chapter thirty later in the book, there it is.
Speaker 1: How did I miss this last time when I went through? See, Holy crap, there's fucking dude, there's fucking oreos, And shame on you erin shame, dude.
Speaker 5: People are going to b fy t.
Speaker 3: W pod dot com, slash Thane and buying these books and finding that they're being used for smuggling Nabisco Oreos.
Speaker 2: My god, I didn't think there'd be any harm in it. I thought people would be delighted to.
Speaker 1: Open their first one's free, right, first one's.
Speaker 2: Free, one free, Just just saying.
Speaker 1: There, just what's in racah? How much Aaron?
Speaker 5: How much money did you lose on drock Kings? How much money did.
Speaker 1: You lose after you had the partner with Oreo?
Speaker 5: What did they have on you? How much money?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 2: This is so hard, God, damn it, You've you've made this so difficult.
Speaker 1: You can have the.
Speaker 2: Book. I might as well take them back.
Speaker 5: We're keeping the books though these are so he wrote them.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I don't think I've ever been made part of the conspiracy. I mean to be fair, I did like put a target on my back my book in there, but but still like, this is the first time I think I've directly been involved or accused. And on the other hand, we have Stevie, who fully partook in his own conspiracy theory to the point of actually laying a wager.
Speaker 5: He drank the kool aid he made.
Speaker 2: He made the kool aid, and then he drank it.
Speaker 1: A lot more sugar than kool aid, A lot of sugar, a.
Speaker 2: Lot of sugar. You were both so damn clever actually putting the oreo in your book and then putting it in Stevie's copy too. Jesus, but I have to give it to Stevie. You committed.
Speaker 5: You committed.
Speaker 2: This was a neat trick and a funny idea and very clever. It was amazing. On any other day it would have won. But for you to actually go to the lengths of actually putting your own money. I know it was only a dollar, but still to actually like find the site to do it, and then I assume you did it using bitcoins. So I assumed you followed your own rules. Sure, oh, Ship.
Speaker 1: I used most of my rules. I did not use a regular I used a tour browser, an Onion one.
Speaker 5: And I'm gonna check his phone later to make sure you make sure.
Speaker 3: Okay, b w On, we do not do not suggest, don't do.
Speaker 5: If you were in the gambling habit, please.
Speaker 2: Do not gamb don't not even a dollar. Don't do it.
Speaker 5: Honestly, it's not really worth it. Go to casinos.
Speaker 2: Go for the food, the.
Speaker 1: Food and the people watching. People watching is fucking fantastic.
Speaker 2: If you want to gamble, pick up Schedule one and go to the casino in that game.
Speaker 5: Because because then you don't lose it.
Speaker 2: Annuinely had a lot of.
Speaker 1: Fun going that discord again.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, So Stevie wins and gets two episodes.
Speaker 5: Holy Ships, well deserved.
Speaker 2: You both did an amazing Jost did an amazing job. I am so excited. Our our third and final game is going to be for all the marbles. It is worth three points, and whoever gets it's going to win. Will it be Stevie with a six point blowout, or will it be Augie winning by one point. We're gonna find out right after this. Hey man, welcome back. It's time for game three. Game three is worth three episode points, and it's the return of a new favorite. It's time for knockoffs.
Speaker 1: Knockodd it's been a little bit, it's been a little bit.
Speaker 2: I have four lists of ten knockoffs. And what is a knockoff? You may, especially if you're unused to this game, in which case each salient word of a property or an item has been replaced with a synonym. All our players have to do is tell me what original property this knockoff was made from. Both of you are each going to get a chance at two separate lists. Whoever correctly guesses the most knockoffs wins and gets three episode points and August, since you lost last game, you're gonna get the first choice of these four lists. Would you like fairy tales wrestling moves, one on one fighting games or two thousands rap songs?
Speaker 1: Oh fucking.
Speaker 2: This is a diverse fairy tales wrestling moves, one on one fighting video games, two thousands rap songs?
Speaker 5: Ummmmm, let's do fairy tales.
Speaker 2: Fairy tales? All right, I've got ten fairy tale knockoffs here, All you have to do is tell me what original fairy tale it's a knockoff of. You have two minutes and your time starts now. The redhead loaf.
Speaker 5: Guy, Red head loaf guy, a bread man.
Speaker 2: Yes, the blonde and a triumvirate of.
Speaker 5: Arths signs, go to the locks and the three bears.
Speaker 2: Correct, Gentlemen and the seed Shoot.
Speaker 5: Gentlemen and the seed Shoot.
Speaker 2: Pass, a triad of small oinkers, three little pigs correct, the Simeon's foot, the monkey's Paul correct, the Queen's daughter and the bean princess in the Peak correct, Polkratude and the creature.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jackal and the hide Nope past.
Speaker 2: Thomas pollocks pass zizzing enchantress, jous.
Speaker 1: I don't know these words.
Speaker 2: God pass, tear camper gleam.
Speaker 5: Tear camper gleam.
Speaker 1: Uh their day, No.
Speaker 2: Past, We're back to Gentlemen and the seed Shoot.
Speaker 5: Gentlemen and the seed Shoot.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, uh fuck path again, polk or two in the creature and creature Poko Tude and the creature, Oh.
Speaker 1: The creature.
Speaker 2: Thomas pollocks.
Speaker 5: That hick about crane.
Speaker 2: Oh time you got five?
Speaker 5: Ye good, dude, really don't know the gentleman and the seed.
Speaker 1: Shoot, don't got that one?
Speaker 2: Is if I tell you that another word for a gentleman is a jack.
Speaker 1: Jack the yeah, oh oh.
Speaker 2: I knew something was familiar. Tude and the creature.
Speaker 1: I didn't get that one either, Beauty and the beast fucking ship.
Speaker 2: I really thought you'd get Thomas Pollocks, so did I. Tom.
Speaker 1: Some I didn't get that.
Speaker 2: Poll is another word for many. There aren't many fairy tales. Let's start with Tom. So I thought i'd guess it.
Speaker 1: Got the long one.
Speaker 5: I don't know, Tom, This one is in the long one.
Speaker 2: This one's interesting because I didn't know this was a word for what it was. Zizzing and chantress. So zizzing and dizzing is thiszz is a British like Cockney word.
Speaker 3: I believe so, so it would be something which zizz So it'd be it's a lot of ease.
Speaker 1: It is a lot of disease. It would be the U I have nothing.
Speaker 2: I mean that was a hint.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's something that was sleeping dreaming. It's dreaming, which or dreaming.
Speaker 2: Sleeping, sleeping enchantress, sleeping sleeping beauty. And then last one, I really I really like this.
Speaker 1: I love this one.
Speaker 2: Tear Camper Gleam, Steve, you know what it is.
Speaker 1: Rip Van Winkle. Yeah, yeah, that's so good.
Speaker 3: So that was You have five points, job v Stevie.
Speaker 2: It is your turn to choose from the remaining three lists. Would you like wrestling moves? One on one fighting video games? Were two thousands rap songs?
Speaker 9: Shit?
Speaker 1: I guess I'll take two thousand rap songs. And I just realized I not around in two thousands. Shit.
Speaker 2: All right, if you're ready, tell me what two thousands of rap songs? These are knockoffs of? Okay, time starts. Now, release it as if it's scalding. Release it as if it's scalding.
Speaker 1: Drop it like it's hot.
Speaker 2: Yes, Auric excavator.
Speaker 1: Pass.
Speaker 2: Have not been frightened once?
Speaker 1: Wow, I can all of a sudden, just can't remember any of.
Speaker 2: This now, have not been frightened once?
Speaker 1: I got no pass. I gotta think again.
Speaker 2: Things you are aware of?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, vaz.
Speaker 2: Prime, I ever possessed?
Speaker 1: This is hord. You know all these, don't you? Or are you some of them at all? My brain just stopped. Two thousands.
Speaker 2: Past impressively mint and spotless.
Speaker 1: What the fuck.
Speaker 2: Uh ass relocate female dog ha move bitch yep. Operate it okay.
Speaker 1: Operated operated, run it run. Uh, that's a funny past.
Speaker 2: Duc duc duck.
Speaker 1: Quack uh doc drop uh and Naillard.
Speaker 2: New York of the brain.
Speaker 13: Albany cerebral a cerebral Stevie.
Speaker 1: I dropped all of them.
Speaker 2: You got to you got to all the Let's jump back up to number two, which was auric excavator, gold digger, gold diggers. Dam have not been frightened once?
Speaker 1: I'm afraid?
Speaker 2: No, I mean it's reasonably close. Yeah, if you if you've not been frightened once, you are never scared. Never scared is the name of the song.
Speaker 1: I don't know that. I probably do know it.
Speaker 3: Probably Yeah, I ain't never scared.
Speaker 2: Things you are aware of, things you are aware of. This is actually, this is actually really simple.
Speaker 1: Oh just tell me.
Speaker 2: It's what you know? What you know is the name of the song. Prime I Ever possessed, I.
Speaker 1: Ever possessed, Optimist, optimism entered.
Speaker 2: Guy, Wait, what Prime I ever possessed? Is best I ever had? Impressively mint and spotless. This is an outcast song.
Speaker 1: I don't so fresh and so clean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got relocated? Female Dog operated. You were you were working on this one. You're working on it operated.
Speaker 1: M hm, you were working on work work it duck.
Speaker 2: This is one of my favorites. It's get Low, Oh, Get Low duck. The last, the last one you didn't even have time for. It was New York of the Brain. It's a jay Z song.
Speaker 5: It yeah, work on the Brain.
Speaker 1: It's a New York, New York.
Speaker 2: Another name for New York is the Empire State. The song is Empire State of Mind.
Speaker 1: That's stupid.
Speaker 2: Well, it was on the list of Okay, Steve, you are behind two, which means you get the last choice of these two remaining choices. Would you like wrestling moves or one on one fighting video games?
Speaker 1: I feel I would do good on one on one fighting video games to like three or to four of them, and then I'd be fucked. Wrestling moves. I'm right there with it, though. It all really scary because I don't know anything wrestling. What's go? One on one fighting games.
Speaker 2: Will get wrestling will get wrestling moves. But for you, these are all one on one fighting video game knockoffs. You just got to tell me the original game. These are named after your time starts now road combatants.
Speaker 1: Road combatant is a fighting games road or rogue road road street fighter.
Speaker 2: Yes, murderer impulse, basic instinct, basic murderer impulse, murderer.
Speaker 1: Killer.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna yes, sorry, perishable battle. I knew you'd like this one.
Speaker 1: Final fight.
Speaker 13: No, no, uh, perishable battle past after no spirit qual spirit.
Speaker 1: Quality, ghosts something. It's like fighting game.
Speaker 2: No, oh fast that unfairness unfair unfairness past killed or undead?
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait a minute, my brains, it's confused killed or undead, killed or undead, bet ter be killed, no de or be dead. I don't know what the fuck that game is dead or the fuck goddamn pass, deadly anger, deadly anger, killer age? Uh, what's that one says? Killer? Uh murdery Yeah, a shamed equipment, ashamed equipment. Oh no, uh, it's a machine a machine death machine, killer machine, fighting machine. I don't know any games. I'm just trying to take his choice away.
Speaker 2: Well, it was stupid, afreshion.
Speaker 1: What the wrestling was?
Speaker 2: Safe to say? It probably backfired on you.
Speaker 1: I think it did.
Speaker 2: Let's go back to the first one you didn't get, which I think Augie did get. Probably perishable battle, parisial battle is Bortal Combat.
Speaker 3: Ye Oh, motherfucker, you're gonna hear that from butter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, damn, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Did you hear you figure out spirit quality soul caliber? Ye oh? Unfairness? Unfairness?
Speaker 5: No, that one, I'm not too familiar.
Speaker 2: This was a popular fighting game between superheroes Injustice, Yes and Justice Stevie. You were so close with killed or undead if something, if something's not dead, what is it not alive? It was dead or alive? You were this close.
Speaker 1: I couldn't think of it. The first one completely different problems.
Speaker 2: Like basic Instinct is a movie, dude, Deadly Anger? There is the best bit, more niche, but it was really popular when Street Fighter was around. Deadly Anger. Sorry, that was the knockoff. The original is fatal Fury. A shamed equipment was really funny. You just started naming random machines. If you're ashamed, it's because you feel.
Speaker 1: What's a shame? I don't feel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. You wouldn't know. It's guilty year guilty. The ones you didn't get to plunge foot collision five mm hmm drop kick close. You're on the right track. You've heard of it.
Speaker 1: The only move.
Speaker 2: And The last one was warrior aristocracy, confrontation were aristocracy again, this was samurai showdown, all right. The last one is all yours wrestling moves.
Speaker 1: You got this.
Speaker 2: You've got two minutes. Whenever you're ready, go ahead and start the time. Four LIMB PUB.
Speaker 5: Four LIMB PUB.
Speaker 2: Four is an f O R E or limb okay pass, arm joint release.
Speaker 5: Strong bar, hull bar pass.
Speaker 2: Amphibian splatter?
Speaker 1: Ye, what the.
Speaker 2: Pass? Communal bend of the.
Speaker 14: Arm, flex pass, sugary jaw song, jawbreaker.
Speaker 2: Pass, false canine.
Speaker 5: Snaggle tooth pass.
Speaker 2: Ancestry scam pass, gag shut violently, choke hold.
Speaker 3: The choker, the the, the, the, the, the, the, the gag.
Speaker 2: Meag get shut violently.
Speaker 3: Cag shut violently, the gag shut you up violently, the cag the the throat jab the collapsing of a fucking throat pass.
Speaker 2: The fifth function key on a keyboard? What the F five? Correct? What smoke jumpers? What pass? We're back to four?
Speaker 4: LIMP post o great, uh the over the boulder shoulder holder pass, arm joint release five? Were your guyrecor does passed amphibian sweatter?
Speaker 1: F Wow?
Speaker 2: All right, let's go from the top.
Speaker 1: So my play kind of work it, Stevie.
Speaker 2: Do you know what the four limb pub is?
Speaker 1: Is that the figure four?
Speaker 2: What's another word for a pub? Yeah? It is an arm again? The arm joint release. There is only one joint in your arm.
Speaker 1: It's an elbow.
Speaker 2: Elbow release is when you release something you like, will drop elbow drop? I see, I see amphibian splatter. I thought Amphibian would give it to you.
Speaker 1: That the frog splash. Uh.
Speaker 2: The communal bend of the arm. Again, there's only one bend in the arm. So what does communal mean?
Speaker 1: Could it be?
Speaker 2: What the is?
Speaker 1: The tag? Is it?
Speaker 2: You know what's an elbow?
Speaker 1: Yeahs oh so I don't know.
Speaker 2: Double drop the people's elbow?
Speaker 1: Oh, motherfucker damn.
Speaker 2: And I genuinely thought you were gonna get sugary jaw song. If something sugary it is.
Speaker 1: Oh sweet to music, yep, sweets.
Speaker 2: And music is right? False canine. This is a little bit more of a stretch because false might lead you down the wrong way like fate, but canine is not a mislead at all. So it's dog. What kind of what kind of wrestling move ends in dog?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 1: I know it? Which wrestlers British Bulldog.
Speaker 2: Well it is the Bulldog. It's the name of the move. It's called the bulldog.
Speaker 1: I know he started.
Speaker 2: Bull is another word for bullshit. False. So this one's tough, but you can get it. Ancestry history, it's like what you came from, It's like what made you you money? And it's triple.
Speaker 1: H Oh what the fuck does triple A? He spits water because he's a pussy do some ship. He could still wreck you roll your belt in the.
Speaker 2: Ancestry is a knockoff of pedigree.
Speaker 1: Oh see that's a name.
Speaker 2: And I honestly thought was gonna get gag shut violently gag. He got to be choked. When you shut something violently, you hem Yeah, slam choke slam and he got F five, but only by Lockheed. No idea that was a wrestling move, but it is. It's brock Lesner's finisher, the F five. And finally, this one's a little tougher, a smoke jumper's hold. It might help if you think, if you're holding something, you are what.
Speaker 1: A stashing Gary Gary so oh fucking fireman's garry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly scary.
Speaker 1: How many of those did you guys, get right out home. Did you beat all of us? I'm not fucking surprised.
Speaker 2: Iuinely hope you did. But at the end of our game, after four four lists out of twenty possible points, Stevie got four, but Augie got six, which means he got three episode points and at four to three he has won this aesode.
Speaker 1: Very nice, sir, Jesus, very nice victory. Actually, who would have thought?
Speaker 2: Who would have thought fairy Tales was the one you would excel it at that list?
Speaker 5: That one makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, honestly, I keep mentioning it, but I did go to college like anthropology two one six is pheronormal investigation.
Speaker 5: It's not just hunting ghosts or aliens.
Speaker 3: It's knowing like culture, knowing like folklore, knowing what people believe in because hey, there's records of it. Their ancestors believed in it, whether it's true or not, they believe in it too.
Speaker 5: Got to know it. It's almost like a social study in a way.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: And he's also like a platinum Disney.
Speaker 2: Manute or so Yeah, I mean that's why I did so well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm Asney plus member.
Speaker 2: And any man. Thank you so much for listening. I hope you've had as much fun as we've had here, and we've had a ball. It's been an excellent game from top to bottom. Such brilliant tinfoil hat stuff, you guys are incredible. I'm still buzzing about that round. So good on all levels. Well done, guys, yea, yeah yeah. If you want to, you can join our Patreon at Patreon dot com slash bfy t W. It is just five dollars a month. We don't ask for anything more than that. That is the only tier. That's it. You can also follow for free if you just want to check out some of the stuff that we give away for free. And we've done some cool stuff for free. Our last episode of Beefy Jeopardy, our Homegrown Jeopardy episode is free on video. You can actually watch the game and play along if you just f follow us on Patreon at Patreon dot com slash bfy tw. But if you did want to, uh, if you did want to join the ranks of such incredible humans as Gina W. Jeffrey S, Crystal D d g 'santhis and Crystal, Wayne B. Bill MKCS, The gate Leapers, Yes, Aaron S. David M. Bridget from Long Island, eight Bit, David A. Kristen f Justin B. Colin and Donna, M. Mexican, Jeffrey, Jeremy Simer, and Matt such legends who have supported us for some time. Most of these people, Matt is the newest one, but almost everyone else on this list has been part of it for months upon months and are are We are so grateful to have you.
Speaker 1: Truthfully, it does we genuinely hope you've enjoyed all of this.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be it for me. My name is You can follow me online at Pencilsaria, and you can follow Stevie at midnight. You can follow Augie, and you can follow the show at b fy TW podcast. You can go to our website at bfy twpod dot com, where you can find links to all the cool shit we're doing, including links to buy tickets to bfy tw three hundred in Colorado Springs. If you're gonna be in the area or you want to be and you can make that happen, go now, get tickets now before they sell out. And also you can follow my brother at Kerosene Letter. He did our music for this. In most other episodes of the show, if you want, you can send us an email BFYATW podcast at gmail dot com and we might just read it out loud on the show. You can also leave us a voicemail at our website bfy tw pod dot com. Go to the contact us section. There's a voicemail widget right there. Hopefully it won't do that thing that it did to one poor voicemail liver.
Speaker 5: Whoever that was.
Speaker 2: I apologize.
Speaker 5: Feel free to send them. I'll try again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we will definitely try.
Speaker 5: We'll see if it make sure. Maybe something when we download it.
Speaker 1: Maybe If you feel safe for sending an email, you can always send the audio file in an email too.
Speaker 2: You can always do that always. But thanks for listening. That's gonna be it from us, And I say why.
Speaker 1: Because fuck you? Why f