Speaker 1: And welcome, Welcome, welcome, woman and all to the Big Podcast. It is Monday. Today is the fifteenth day of September, year of Our Lord twenty twenty five. My name is Tom Sullivan, and Nan alive. A very busy week ahead. We've got the guy who was accused of shooting Charlie Kirk. He's going to be in court tomorrow as they read him the charges. On Wednesday, we get the Federal Reserve there meeting Tuesday and Wednesday and Wednesday, and we will find out why they are going to do about interest rates. And the President's saying I hope there's a big cut. I know he does, which also gets kind of interesting because on the Fed before we get into the meat of the program today, Lisa Cook, she's the Fed governor that Bill Poulte, the head of Finance Authority, said, committed forgery on her applications for mortgages. It's now coming out by the judge over since then has said no, you can't fire her, but we'll see. I'll come back to this. We'll see if a court rules for or against her in the next two days before she actually tends a meeting tomorrow. But there's now a question about the mortgage documents and did she really say that she had multiple homes that were her primary residents. There's other information coming out showing that she said no, it's the second home, and so the facts still need to be adjudicated first. But that's the FED story. So it's a busy week this week, and the funeral for Charlie Kirk will be next weekend in Arizona, so that will be leading up to all of that and all of the uncovering of the investigation and everything else. I mentioned to you on Friday that I was holding my head about Governor Cox, the governor of Utah basically shoved all of the law enforcement people aside so that he could have the microphone and get the all the cameras pointed on him. And it just reminds me of politicians in a time of school shootings or the death of Charlie kirkwa I wish they would I wish they would just disappear and let the law enforcement people tell us what they know and what they can tell us, because the one thing I worry about on all of this is these big mouth politicians can blow the case and the Defense Council can use their big flapping jaws to maybe get their person off. So he was over the weekend on all the Sunday shows. He's just loving the lights. Now. At the end of hogging all the details about the shooting and the investigation, he did go on about twenty minutes worth of basically what you would expect from the pulpit. He gave a sermon about how everything in this country needs to change and it starts with the social media. I think you're going to get the hint that I'm not a big fan of this guy, but I don't. On one head, I don't disagree with him. Social media has has changed our culture and in a big way, and so I don't. I don't disagree with him on that. But it reminds me of if you go back and you look at old videos of rock and roll stations, mostly in the South, there were some good old boys in the South at radio stations, and they were they were going to have a bonfire of Elvis Presley records because I'll tell you what, that swibbling his hips is going to ruin the fabric of our country. And they had these big, big deals to destroy Elvis Presley because of the fact he swiveled his hips. I guess there was a big deal back in the fifties. In any case, I had that same feeling from the governor. You're not going to put social media back in the barn. That horse is out and it's and it's miles down the road. And like I said, I don't disagree with him about the fact that's had an impact on our on our culture, on our society, but he's dreaming of that thing is going to be put put away. So I have some others who agree with him. I'll share the thoughts. Doctor Mark Siegel, who I think the world of agrees that social media is not good for him for your head from the from a medical standpoint. So we'll get into all of that business. There's other things. I just just reflecting on what happened regarding Charlie Kirk. There's lots of strange things that have been happening in the last few days. One of them is that we're finding out about the shooter and the fact that he did not like Charlie Kirk. He had conversation at a dinner a few days before about how he did not like Charlie Kirk. He disagreed with him, and so I'm thinking, okay, so he hates Charlie Kirk, so he can't stand and he can't stand Charlie Kirk's hatred for LGBTQ is the way he kind of put it paraphrasing, and I'm thinking, okay, so you can't stand his hatred. So you used your hatred to stop his hatred? Is that right? Did I miss something here? He used his hatred to stop Charlie Kirk's so called hatred. No, Charlie Kirk was very was very pleasant debating people. In fact, he said it on many occasions where he would much prefer to debate people who disagreed with it than people that agreed with him, and in doing so, he would not shy away. He would say. There was one one video I saw of a young guy that came up at some college and said, I'm a gay Republican, and Charlie Kirk was just as kind and nice to him as you could possibly imagine, saying I don't agree with your lifestyle, but you don't need to introduce yourself as a gay Republican. You're much more than that. There's a lot to you as a human being, as a young man but I don't agree with your lifestyle, but I'm glad the rest of you I seem to agree with. So but that's the kind of thing where now we know, we believe, we know that the shooter, you'll notice I'm not using his name. The shooter, we find out was in a romantic relationship with a guy and they had an apartment, and not only was he in a gay relationship, So he obviously did not like the fact that Charlie Kirk would talk about the fact that he doesn't agree with the gay lifestyle. Okay, you kill somebody for that, But then it probably really irritated him because he would also say I don't there was there were a number of videos out that you can look at people that came up and said I'm trans and he would say to them there, you can be a boy or you can be a girl, but you can't be either take your pick one or the other. And so this probably really irritated the shooter because not only was he the romantic relationship with the guy, but also a guy that was transitioning to be a woman, and so all of what Charlie Kirk said probably didn't have phase the guy at all before he got into this relationship. The shooter got thirty four out of thirty six on his ACT exam, really high score, four point zero. Student smart guy grew up in a very conservative MAGA household. Mom and dad are big supporters of MAGA and so there's a lot of people at that age who maybe just have a rebellious gene in them. And if mom and dad are conservative Christians and Republicans, it may come out that he was just I'm against everything mom and dad is. Again four, I'm going to be anti Republican. I'm going to be anti everything that they stood for. So we'll find out. It just goes on. But if he's so smart book smart, he had to do the dumbest thing ever because this has ruined his life. And if he may get the death penal, we don't know, but certainly he's not going to see freedom ever again. You think it was worth it, and then to use hatred because of your hatred just seems backwards. I'll tell you one other thing that seems backward as well, and that is in fact Charlie was wearing on the day he was killed. He had a T shirt on white T shirt and in black letters across the front it said freedom. And one of the things that he was big on was freedom of speech. And that's why he invited people, especially those who disagreed with him, to come up and, with the freedom of speech, say what they think and listen to what he thought, and they could have a dialogue back and forth. So we got freedom of speech. And Charlie obviously was very much in favor of freedom of speech. And there's some interesting things going on in our society right now where a lot of people. The stories are endless of people that are coming out and saying bad things about Charlie Kirk, and they're doing it in a public way, and they get fired. We've got a bunch of teachers. We've got a nurse who took on a doctor who said something bad. Now the nurse has lost her job and the doctor resigned. Today a long list of people that are being fired because of the fact that coming out and saying, you know, they didn't like Charlie Kirk and he was a bad guy and all this sort of negative stuff, and so they're being fired. So they're being fired. But wait a minute, Charlie was for freedom of speech, and as much as freedom of speech isn't about nice speak. Freedom of speech. The first Amendment is to protect the unnice speech, the uncomfortable speech. But there's a problem with that. That's the first Amendment, and people keep getting it confused with they can say anything anytime, anywhere, and you can't. The government cannot stop your speech, but your employer can. As some people forget that and stuff talk about about stupid. Why would you publicly go out and in in a form that everybody knows where you work and it gets back to your employer, they're gonna dump you. We don't need that, we don't need the fallout from what you're talking about. So they're getting fired because there is not freedom of speech.
Speaker 2: At work.
Speaker 1: Your employer can get rid of you in an instant if you say something they don't like. It's always been that way. The other thing I'm thinking about is as they're talking about social media, you know, and I know that Russia and China iran some of our countries out there that we are adversarial relationships, and they are very good at cyber attacks. That they're loving this. They want to divide America and divide Americans, and this is on the silver platter for them because people now are either four were not for shooting Charlie Kirk, but they were for his beliefs. Where they were against his beliefs. But now they're fighting over that, like they never really cared that much before. So where are we going to start today? Oh and they're asking about I see the police and are going, well, we have to find out the motive. I don't know. I'm sure they'll find out more information, but the motive seems to be clear. Charlie Kirk talked about the fact to trans people that there's you're either a boy or you're a girl, there's no in between. He said things about the fact that he didn't approve of the LGBTQ lifestyle. And so here's this guy who's got a boyfriend living in a gay lifestyle with somebody that is transitioning. I mean, it just obviously irritated the guy beyond what I mean. You can get angry about what people say, but I mean this guy obviously did not have a governor to pull in his evil thoughts, so evil took over. Where are we going to start? How about getting along with each other? This is Tim Burushett. He's a Republican from Tennessee. He's kind of a good old boy and just kind of says it like it is. He was asked about maybe the Republicans and Democrats and Congress can get along.
Speaker 3: Well, I have a history of my partisanship. As I mentioned earlier, my friend Jared Moscowitz and I are very close. We talk every day, we talk on the floor, we talk about what's going on. But you know, ma'am, the reality is that's not going to happen. Let's just be honest. It doesn't get you elected. It does it back home. It's the red meat that gets you elected. Pointing the finger and the Democrats currently point in the national media frankly points at Trump. I was later eating the news relations that it's just some vile, that real stuff, even directed towards Charlie Kirk. And you know, it's never going to change, ma'am, until we have a real revival in this country. And and that hopefully what happens someday. But right now, it looks like it's going to be more of the same. It's a clickton bait. It's getting re elected. It's red meat. And that's what politics is about today. And that's frankly what it's always been about we can have these talks, and we can have these professors come on and of political science and sociologists and all this and talk about that. That's not what's going to happen. Man, America is so tone deaf to all that they want. They want the hate, and that's what politicians, right.
Speaker 1: I think he's right. You may not like to hear that because everybody's talking about, Oh you think, do you think we're all going to get along now better? I think this is the turning point. And I I'm with tim Bershett. I don't think anything will change. Oh do you think things are going to get worse? Oh? Maybe, But I don't think things are going to get all of a sudden we're going to be kumbaya. This reminds me of sadly when George Floyd died and people said, oh, because there were all the riots and Black Lives Matter, we're running through the cities and it was burning down police stations. It was a mess, and people said, that's this is it, this is where race relations are going to be better from here on out. And I set it on my radio show at the time, I said, I don't think so. I mean I would. I hope so, But I just people don't. We don't. We don't change with a flip of the switch. We gradually change in cultures, and we can we can argue that's really what we're arguing about. We're not arguing about politics. We really are not. I mean, Republicans have been for smaller government and less taxes since the day I was born, and Democrats have been for more taxes and bigger government since the day I was poor. That hasn't changed. I don't think it will ever change. But nobody goes around killing anybody over it. We just disagree with each other on it. But when it comes to culture or social or whatever you want to call it, not politics, but our culture is where the emotions come out in our disagreements. I can say Democrats want bigger government, more taxes, and I'm not breathing heavy talking about it. But you get me going on some social issue, cultural issue, yeah, you get people heated up. Just like tim Bershat was saying, people pay attention to extremist comments. That's what they have always done. David Urban, longtime spokesman for the Republican side of the Aisle. Then Kate Bedenfield who is a very good spokeswoman, great spinmeister for Democrats. We're talking about this earlier today and about extreme views get the attention, and if you get the attention, you get the money. It raises money. It's more financially beneficial if you do something extreme.
Speaker 2: Here they are, Yeah, Pam, I don't know how he got there.
Speaker 4: I think it's a you know, combination of lots of things, right, there's disconnections in society people. You know, there's there's it's it's multisymptomatic. I don't think you know, as you alluded to, it didn't happen overnight. We're not going to get out overnight. And I think you know there is there there are Governor Utah Governor coined this phrase the other day, you know, conflict entrepreneurs, which I think is a really interesting way to look at things. But social media doesn't reward people like Kate myself who are moderates who kind of come to the middle. You know, we don't have millions of followers on Twitter, on Facebook or on Instagram because we're moderates.
Speaker 2: More extreme you.
Speaker 4: Are in your party, whether you're a Democrat or Republican, the algorithm rewards that right, there's money to.
Speaker 5: Be made there.
Speaker 4: And so if you're a House member, if you're a moderate House member, you kind of get lost in the cacophony. But if you're AOC or, if you're Marjorie Taylor Green, you millions of dollars, you're at the top of your shows. You're you know, you're out on the road talking different groups. People pay you to come and speak to their groups. And so that that whole conflict entrepreneurial system, I think rewards people who are more extremely and by the way, the way our Congress is set up, right, of the four hundred and thirty five House members, they're about twenty that actually have to campaign if you're a moderate.
Speaker 2: So I think, no question, Jerry mannering is a part of it.
Speaker 6: And I think social media creates almost a false sense of community. It's like people think, well, if I'm talking on this platform and people are hearing me and they're commenting, well, you know that I'm engaged in political discourse. And the reality is the discourse that happens on social media is actually so far removed from where the vast majority of Americans, everyday Americans are in terms of their politics and so I do.
Speaker 2: Think there's been a really distorting impact.
Speaker 6: And I will say when we travel and talk to people, you you mostly hear people say, I don't really get what's going on on Twitter. I don't like that conversation that's not doesn't represent me. You mostly hear people saying, how are we going to get back to a place where people with different viewpoints can actually work together?
Speaker 4: An extremist get an outside voice on social media. That's the problem, right, They're rewarded for it. You know, people again, Kate and myself, we have more things in common when we go, when we talk to groups, people are amazed at how how much we share, how much common ally we share. And I think, listen Charlie Kirk, like him or not like him. What Charlie Kirk was doing is he was doing exactly the right way. He was going out meeting people on their own terms, meeting people where they were and engaging in political discourse mark a place of ideas. If you look at some of these videos, some of the places where you look at you see Charlie Kirk's most his humanity really shines through is people who he really doesn't agree with, and in certain instances whether religion, sexual orientation, some of the really big issues he has the most pleasant discourse with. And somebody's getting listen, it wasn't all perfect. He's a human, he wasn't a deity. But he was doing it the right way. Right, we should incur encourage more people to be like Charlie Kirk b sides, I wish there was much more of that going on in college campuses. But somehow along the way we got lost and and words became violence. And you know, in college campuses people these kids got to be such you know, they would be afraid if somebody said something might hurt their feelings. Need to save space. We need to get back where we can have discourse. We could talk about things it's meant to be. It doesn't It's not going to be comfortable all the time. They have these discussions about race politics. There's lots of things that are uncomfortable. Doesn't mean it's bad. We should be having those. That's how you get to you get to common ally. Again, to quote Charlie Kirk right, discourse is good. When you stop talking, that's when the fights start. Large organizations, these these you know, Mark Zuckerberg doesn't let his kids have a phone. His daughters don't have phones. He limits the amount of screen time they have. People are going to lose out. They are very powerful forces here at work that are trying to, you know, pull people in a certain direction.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to bounce around a little bit here. So they're talking about, Yeah, we need to get along. Timber Shed says, it's not going to happen. David Urban I like him, but I don't think I think he's right. Again, these guys are right. I love the term about conflict entrepreneurs. There's a lot of money in politics, big hardball money, and yes, they're they're in the business of creating conflict because it creates money for them. Extreme always gets attention, no question about it. Well, I've told the story before. There was a book that came out in nineteen ninety, and it was just as we were rolling over into nineteen ninety. It was a business book and it was about the great Depression is coming in the nineties. And so it was written by this guy that I don't know, a bunch of alphabets after his name, and I read the book and I thought, well, that's interesting, except for he kept dismissing the business cycle as if it did not happen, and so he predicted all this doom and gloom. I mean, it was going to be the worst deck we had ever seen. And we know now that the Natties were absolutely one of the best decades we've ever had. But he sold a boatload of books because it was all extreme and scary and forecasting the worst possible thing. People ate it up. So I guess if you want to get ahead, no the extreme, I guess that's one way for some people. All right, let's let's take a look here at tomorrow first court appearance for the shooter. Elliott Williams, a New York lawyer, as says, this is what's going to happen.
Speaker 7: Oh well, John. More than anything else, it's an opportunity to advise the defendant of the charges against him. We in the public may have been chattering about it, but the right that someone is guaranteed under the Constitution is to be advised of what he's charged with. They're going to tell him what the charges are. They will likely give him an answer, an opportunity to respond in the form of saying guilty or not guilty, and will then likely set a calendar or schedule for the next series of hearings that are going to come up, maybe even the trial, although the judge may not set that for some time. Again, we should be careful in characterizing the fact is not cooperating because, as the prior guest had said, Number one, it happens all the time. But more importantly, it is his right under American law to not cooperate with law enforcement. We've all heard about the Fifth Amendment. You have the right to remain silent. Well, that's also the right to not talk to police, you know, when you're in custody and they're asking questions. Now, again, there's plenty of evidence, it seems, of other people who are willing to talk to law enforcement, and a case that is appearing to be quite compelling based on physical evidence that they're compiling. But again that doesn't have to come from the defendant and quite and shouldn't. And to be clear, you know, if people want this guy to go to jail, the last thing on earth people want is him talking to police because those kinds of state and it could actually jeopardize a future trial if a statement was taken from him improperly. So it's very important just let him be silent if he wants to be silent quite a bit, but it can be done. Look, there have been many trials of the century in your lifetime, and mind and juries can be found.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 7: The challenge is not finding people who know nothing about the case. It's finding people who, even if they know something about the case, can set it aside and agree to judge the defendant fairly.
Speaker 2: And those exist.
Speaker 7: There are a lot of people that don't follow the news or even follow the news, and are willing to sort of put that aside. The bigger challenge here is if in fact they are proceeding with the death penalty. That's the second perdle in picking a jury. Prosecutors are going to be looking for people not just who are prone to convicting, but also are prone to convicting and then assigning a death sentence. Conversely, defense attorney's gonna be looking for people who are going to quit, but also if he's convicted, not getting him executed. So that's a more complicated jury selection than you usually see.
Speaker 1: So that whole process gets underway tomorrow and we'll give you the details as they come. Rolling in. Robin Drinke, former FBI agent, talking about Cash Betel getting some grief about the fact that he put out a tweet saying we have the person in custody before they did. He did it twice as a matter of fact. And also this the whole business about the trans community. You know what was strange about this is the guy we played that We played him talking last week, the guy who was at the microphone facing Charlie Kirk and they were going back and forth, and he was he brought up the question he asked Charlie Kirk about do you know how many trans people have been involved in mass shootings? And Charlie Kirk's last words were something like without without counting gang violence, and that's when the bullet went off. But this but a guy was talking to him about the trans community and shooting and then you find out that the shooter actually is in a romantic relationship with a transitioning guy. Weird coincidental and well here's Robin Drake.
Speaker 8: Yeah, absolutely, so Cash was really really good on doing a few things. He's talking about the investigation and which is really good, you know, talking about this arc of this online radicalization that he had. It has also kind of showing all the transparency that the FBI is now having, which is really good because we want open hozz communication, transparency, and an element of vulnerability, which I'll get into on Bongino a second, to re instill some trust and faith on our organizations which were lost over years. But really going into the amount of leakage that this individual had, and you said that he was described as being quiet, which is kind of interesting because we're getting so much data in details on what his thoughts and ideas were, and so that's what I've really got for them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he mentioned Dan Bongino, the deputy director of the FBI, and this is what Bongino had to say earlier today.
Speaker 9: There were people in his network, friends and family who had stated that he had become more political, that he had become at some parts. I believe some of his coworkers had stated that he had kind of detached himself when the topic of politics came up and walked away from them. Family members said he'd become more political, leading us to believe that this ideology had infected him and had taken over.
Speaker 1: So these other people, whether it's the boyfriend or whether it's people in a group chat, did they know about what he was going to do. Are they possibly accessories after the fact? Back to Robin Dry, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I definitely could.
Speaker 8: But as you know, the deputy director was saying, there's a lot more investigation to go on here. Was it's really striking to me is that he was surrounded by a lot of people in his life that obviously had a lot of group think in a certain way of thinking, which was very very healthy, very communicative. And then as he started this in himself, from that, he's going to get that validation from somewhere else.
Speaker 2: Hence we go to the online radicalization.
Speaker 8: And really when we think about online radicalization, it really comes down to one simple thing.
Speaker 2: It's where curiosity dies.
Speaker 8: And so he got entrenched into that mindset and anything that's going to go against it and against how he saw himself and as he saw his partners, what he's going to start escalating towards rage, hatred, discontent and obviously violent.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, well that's what we're seeing.
Speaker 8: So it's actually just him saying what he's doing, so we can see it in his statements, we can see it, and that's why I think he really targeted Charlie kirk Hears, because Charlie was a very curious person. He is very set in his mindset and what he believed in, obviously, but he's always asking discovery questions. And so this is what this individual, this horrible Sasas never did. He was always arguing what he thought rather than being curious about what you thought. And that's what Charlie did really well. I think that's why there's such a clash in his mind about why he wanted to get rid of him. So he fits a profile of a typical loan shooter, and so at any time someone kind of fits a pattern, what I'd like to do is kind of look at what doesn't fit the pattern. And so all these things we've been talking about so far is what deviates from that pattern. But one thing that is always prevalent is there's a triggering moment where something kind of tipped him over the edge from rage and discontent into violence. I'm very curious to whether they discover something having to do with the roommate, because a lot of things having to do around the trans world, not necessarily as an ideology, but around the person he cared the most about. So I'm really curious of what they are going to discover in the investigation. That might have been a triggering moment, because really the only person that knows is him. I think it's going really, really well. And a lot of reason why it's going well is, as the director said the very beginning, he traveled out to on the site to help bypass the bureaucracy that typically goes so they can make things happen at a much rapid rate. And also the amount of data that's coming in the leads the ideas all this information is coming in is also making it not just great for this investigation, but it's going to help further on future investigation.
Speaker 1: So let's go full SERVI here. We'll go back around to the social media business. And no, it's not going to go away. But professor University of Chicago's name is Robert Pape and he has studied social media since it first was created. Here's what he think.
Speaker 5: We are at a watershed moment. I call this the era of violent populism in America. Violent populism is defined really by two things. First, we are seeing a rising tide of political violence on both the right and the left just since two thousand and two. Think about the political assassinations and assassination attempts against Conservatives, Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, Democratic Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi missed her almost killed her husband. Two assassination attempts against candidate Republican candidate for President Donald Trump, the assassination attempt against Governor Josh Shapiro in June, the assassinations and assassination attempts against Democratic political leaders in Minnesota, and now the assassination death.
Speaker 2: Of Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 5: The second big feature of violent populism is art. I've been studying political violence for thirty years. I think isis but in the last five years American political violence and conducting surveys of support for political violence among Americans. Our most recent survey in May found thirty nine percent of Democrats agreed that the use of force was justified to remove Donald Trump from the presidency thirty nine percent. So we found twenty four percent of Republicans agreed that the use of the US military to suppress Democratic protesters was justified. These are from These represent tens of millions of people on both sides of the aisle, and that's why you're seeing the rising tide of political violence on both sides.
Speaker 1: And here's my favorite Governor Cox out of Utah preaching about social media.
Speaker 10: I believe that social media has played a direct role in every single assassination and assassination attempt that we have seen over the last five six years. There is no question in my mind that cancer probably isn't a strong enough word what we have done, especially to our kids. It took us a decade to realize how evil these algorithms are.
Speaker 1: And don't forget to burn your elvis records. Here's Professor Pape.
Speaker 5: Social media is like pouring gasoline on the fire, but it's not the fire itself. My research shows that we are being driven by a big social change in that is driving support for political violence, much the way social change has driven political violence in other countries, but the details of the social change differ. We are going through a historic change for the first time in the two hundred and fifty year history of our country, from a white majority democracy to a white minority democracy. In fact, the tipping point generation for this started about ten years ago. In nineteen ninety we were seventy six percent non Hispanic white, today fifty seven percent another ten years before, forty nine percent. Well, this helps to explain the meteoric rise of Donald Trump why his signature issue is immigration that's gathered so much support, because there are many people that like to slow down, maybe even reverse this change. This also explains the virulent opposition to MAGA by many parts of the left, because there are many people on the left who want to continue this change. These is the reason why we can predict the rise of violent populism and left to its own devices, this will get worse.
Speaker 1: Heck of a wait in the podcast today is going to get is gonna be bad? I don't think so. I think social media has been around long enough where it has had already various iterations. I mean, everybody that was in college was on Facebook. That's what it started with. And now there isn't a college kid that it even knows where Facebook is. They're all off on I don't know, Snap or TikTok or some Oh. Speaking of TikTok, apparently the President is going to have a phone call with President she from China on Friday, and apparently they've they've got some deal they think is going to work out to where TikTok will stay in business. But but you see my point going back to it's moved where people. Young people go one direction, older people go a different place. On social media, you're not going to get rid of social media. You're not going to get rid of the telephone. You're not going to get rid of a lot of different technologies that people use anyway. So you want to talk about how Wall Street did today, Well, let's take a look the dow. Yeah, it's positive, it was up just forty nine, forty nine points higher. Everybody's kind of sitting on their hands, I think, until Wednesday when the Fed decides what to do. So up forty six today to doubt forty five thousand and eight, eighty three s some p up thirty NASDAC up two hundred and seven, the price of gold thirty four dollars higher, up to thirty seven twenty one, and oil up most of a dollar now sixty three dollars in some change for a barrel of oil. So thank you for coming by today. We are going to be back again tomorrow, and I hope to see you then.