Speaker 1: It's nice eyes, Dan Ray, I'm telling you Mazy Boston's News Radio.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're in the advice category part of the program tonight, and I'm looking for your advice as to who are going to lead who will lead the Democrats out of the wilderness. As we mentioned earlier tonight, Bernie Sanders was talking about things yesterday on with Jonathan Carl and ABC, and he he was upset with a question that Carl asked him about whether or not AOC should run against Chuck Schumer. So I'm I'm going to go to coptic next, and then I leaned. But before I do, just to reset here. I want people to hear what Bernie Sanders had to say. Let us play the shorter version of that cut, Rob, which is cut number eighteen. This is Sanders being asked a question by Jonathan Carl, who's the friendly reporter to the Democrats. There's no question about that, and he Sanders is offended by the question and basically accuses Carl of being unprofessional and Carl, Jonathan Carl basically begs Sanders to sit back down. This is cut eighteen, Rob.
Speaker 3: Please, I am so impressed by her work in Congress and her just she inspires young people all over the country. Would you like to see her joining in the Senate?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 3: We have, as I said, just a whole lot of people in the Congress. Okay, Jonathan, thanks.
Speaker 2: Way, I got one one that's important.
Speaker 3: Well, I asked you, Okay, you know you want to do nonsense to nonsense. No, I don't want to talk about inside the beltway slop. I got thirty two thousand people. I was just asking me about AOC because she was fine. But I don't want to talk about this. What was the last question?
Speaker 2: I was gonna asking you one more question about you? I mean that's all. I was not literally lost. What is your question?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I mean you can't get him to sit down in the chair. I mean, I finally want to ask you about your future. This the biggest crowd, you said, usually ran for president twice. This is the biggest crowd you've ever seen. Are we gonna see you run again?
Speaker 3: Or what's your what's your fils? Right now? I am very proud that the people who the state of Vermont sent me back to the Senate with sixty three percent of the work right now, Vermont's senator. That's what I do, and I'm very happy to do it. I am eighty three years of age.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 2: Again, that's fine. Maybe it'll be Elizabeth Warren. Maybe Elizabeth Warren will lead the Democrats out of the builderness. How about that. I'm going to nominate Elizabeth Warren. Who would you like to nominate to lead the Democrats. I think AOC should run against Schumor, simple as that, and let's see what direction of the Democratic Party wants to go. Coptick in Boston, Coptick, I appreciate your patience. You've held through the news for me.
Speaker 6: Thank you, No you know what I'm doing them, Thank you so much for taking you know, I just to get off my work by ten o'clock. And when I listened to your radio, I said, no, I want to come.
Speaker 2: Oh you go right ahead. I'm listening to go ahead.
Speaker 6: I'm I'm trying to say that color. You know, she didn't disappoint you only, but she's appointed me. And I believed millions of the listeners about her ideas about processing the process with these criminals and illegal who getting inside crossing the borders. One trying to say, then, I told you like five days, I mean five years ago. If you remember you remember when I told you looks like a first day party. You are inviting some guys to your first day party, and one of them is acting up to your first body, you know, but you're giving him a chance for the next year to come home. But he's still acting up. So in the third time, do you think that you can invite him again to your third body so he can acting up and do a lot of crazy stuff with your friends. No, you're gonna cake here, or at least you're not gonna invite him. What I mean about this point is whatever Donald Trump is doing is the correct way. He needs to clean up. He need to kick all of these illegals and the criminals and the character and the gang is people are from you know, away with us. Our priority here for you, for me, for all the families is the safety and the homeland security. Is He's doing very good job. We need to kick these guys away from here. We don't need, as you said, we don't need any more criminals in this beautiful country. I've been here twenty six years. Then you know I love this country. You know I'm a US citizen, and I really you know, I love this country from all my heart, whatever Donald Trump is doing is the correct one. And let me ask you something there after Donald Trump done with his time, and there is another one is gonna come to be united the president of the United States or whatever it's going to be like a Democratic. Do you think he's gonna do the same way of the Donald Trump. Why every time we get somebody like a Democratic, he he messing up everything, like Joe Biden, like Obama. And they don't care about the borders, they don't care about the homeland security. Why we why we we we need like this file, nobody touched it.
Speaker 2: Well, let me let me disagree with you a little bit, okay, and let me tell you what I honestly believe. I respect your opinions. But President Obama actually was much better on the border than Joe Biden. I mean, he wasn't even close. President Obama deported about three million people. He was called by the far left the deporter in chief. But he was so popular that he was able to do that. Now Joe Biden, the other hand, I think I'm not sure when Joe Biden stopped being president. I know it was before January twentieth, twenty twenty five. We're finding out now that he was using an auto pen. I watched George Clooney last night on sixty Minutes, which was very interesting. You know, Clooney who had raised money for him and then wrote that devastating article which was accurate, but the timeline was that I think it was pretty obvious that Joe Biden had long since lost his fastball and we were misled as a country. We were misled as a country by the leaders of the Democratic Party that he was sharp as attack and in private meetings he was so good and he was under control. He was not, and the Democrats paid a price for that. They paid a heavy price for that, and I think that they're in real trouble here going forwards. I think the Democratic Party had better, you know, decide what they're going to do and whether or not they're going to follow along and keep going to the looney left. I mean, they are so far out there. I've never seen the Democratic Party uh this far out. And I have a lot of friends of the Democratic Party. They are Joe Biden has allowed, has allowed basically the lunatics take take over the asylum. Okay, And when I say the lunatics, I'm talking about the people in the Democratic Party who would have open borders and who and who would I mean, I have no idea why, uh, members of the of the so called the caucus, the Democratic Caucus here the Nancy Yeah, Nancy Pelosi, Right, did you just play that? Rob That was an accident. I think I think it was Nancy Pelosi slipping in the squad. The squad, I mean, who elects people who are members of the squad. I mean there are Democrats who I respect and admire here even in Massachusetts. Seth Moulton is a good guy. He he represents he we disagree on a lot of stuff. Steve Lynch is a normal Democrat. Lori Trahan, I think is a normal Democrat. I mean, you know, they're kind of you know, traditional, They're going to disagree. They're not gonna like Donald Trump. That's what it's all about. But there are other Democrats in this state who do not represent the best interest of the Democratic Party. They might represent their best interest to get elected in a a in a specific district. I mean, I like the idea of a two party system. That's why I fight for a two party system here at Massachusett, which we don't have, and now I'm fighting for two party systems in the country, which pretty soon we might not have. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 6: The point is then, you know, I really respect that. I know it's different opinion all of this stuff, but I just want to I want to advise anybody like gotta talk about the homeland security Like this scholar I believe her name is Susan, you know, she said that we want to do some process with these criminals. You guys have to you have to think carefully that the people who are crossing the borders. It's not only like the Ganghisters and all of this stuff. No, you can find a lot of people coming from different countries like Syria, like Pakistan, like Egyptian.
Speaker 1: Sure, whatever the terrorist terrorists allow, why do we allow some of the why don't we allow some of the terrorists in the country.
Speaker 2: Okay, give them the same due process rights as all of us. And if they detonate a suitcase nuke somewhere in Boston and New York's City, we then might say, well, maybe we should have been a little stricter with them. I just don't understand, you know. Again, I forget whether it was Franklin or someone h at one point talked about democracy and all the rights that we have. It should not be a suicide packed and I'm just I'm afraid that someone's gonna say, well, we got to give everybody. You know, let's let's bring more sinnae of brothers back into America because we need more people like the Sinaevs who will blow up Americans. I mean, think if only we had thrown those bums out of the country before they slaughtered people at the marathon. We we we had amnesia in this country, and I think I think people better wake up. Uh. Coptic, I gotta run and gave you a lot of time.
Speaker 6: Thank you for so much. Again, I supposed to Trump. I supposed to him very strongly.
Speaker 2: I got it. It was very clear you've made you made your point that I got other people. I got to get to Coptic. Call again. We can have another cannversation. Okay, sure, thank you there, Thank you, good night. We'll take a break, coming right back on Nightside.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan ray Mine from the Window World nights Side Studios.
Speaker 2: On w b Z the news Radio. Let's catch up here a little bit with Eileen. Eileen, thanks for your patience and holding on you. Next on night see night side. I Lean welcome, Hello, Hi, II Leen welcome. How are you tonight?
Speaker 7: Welcome to you, Good evening, Dan, quick four quick points. Where was all the noise when Biden was flying illegal immigrants? Whoever was running the government while Biden was asleep flew illegal immigrants into the United States?
Speaker 2: Well, we talked about it, but they were there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, where was no Where were the judges?
Speaker 2: Where was the ug The judges were asleep. The judges were.
Speaker 7: Asleep, They were asleep with Biden. Okay. Two, how many of these people who want these criminals back here William to sponsor them while they're here.
Speaker 2: The incident? That is zero?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean they want all these illegals here?
Speaker 1: How many?
Speaker 7: How many? There were a couple of people who have legitimate claim to say that, and they're not Democrats and Republicans and they're on Fox News. They've done that. But here's the thing, Mayor ru how many illegal immigrants are Shoes's sponsoring?
Speaker 1: How many is zero?
Speaker 7: How many about our governor?
Speaker 2: Zero?
Speaker 7: Zero? But we're supposed to sponsor them with taxpayer dollars.
Speaker 2: Well, we do sponsor them. We've sponsored them with two billion dollars of taxpayer dollars, two billion dollars, and now we're cutting back school budgets in North end Over and the kids instead of being in school today listening and learning, they were out protesting, which is great, you know, I mean, that's wonderful. It's a well run though, protesting that they were cuts going to be made, and they wouldn't have had to have.
Speaker 7: Made the a little protest during the pandemic. The charter schools were in session, yep. Absolutely, The private schools were in session, The Catholic schools were in session, the Christian schools were in session. The only schools that were in session are the ones that the teachers union represented by. That's that's a whole nother story though, And my my third, my third point on this bringing these criminals back, what message are we sending to the rest of the criminals that are going to come here?
Speaker 6: Come, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Do you remember do you remember when we used to play tag as a kid in the backyard many years ago, and when it got to be dark, someone would call all the alli entry, which meant, you know, wherever you're hiding, come on out, the game's over. All the all the entry. That's that should be the campaign slogan for the Democrats. All the ali doesn't matter.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you, Democrats have lied so much to the American people and they used to be able to get away with that. But with all the sources of information, now that doesn't that's how to do.
Speaker 2: Here's what my problem is. And I should have asked Susan this. And you know, Susan is is a friend of mine. Have never met her, but we've had a phone relationship over the years, and she's welcome and she's tough enough to take it. When I I was really got upset tonight because I don't want to be lectured about due process. These guys don't deserve due process.
Speaker 7: Not American citizens.
Speaker 2: They're not American citizens. There's there's a moderk. Look, if some family comes across the border in search of a better life, have come here illegally, we can give them some due process and and then you know, okay, uh, and maybe if they have a legitimate asylum claim, that's fine. But I don't want to deal with I don't want to have our law enforcement UH in charge of dealing with these guys are killers, rapists.
Speaker 6: The barbarians.
Speaker 7: Let's see it that way.
Speaker 2: Is thirteen wannabes, okay, And the fact that people can't see that, what do they want? I mean, what do we have to have a couple of suitcase nukes exploded in major American cities to get to get our what's wrong with us? What is wrong with us as a at this point?
Speaker 7: Well, first of all, this is my I mean, I use I'm a longtime Massachusetts Irish Catholic, et cetera. So originally obviously a Democrat, right, that's how we all were.
Speaker 2: You were born a Democrat.
Speaker 6: But the hate.
Speaker 7: That's coming out, I mean, the hate and the violence coming out of the Democratic Party, it just flows me. It shocks me even even Okay, And a perfect example. You know Mark Kelly, who's ex asta yep, whose wife was the victim of political violence. Yes, he got on he reached did you see this video where he recently go on TV and said he was getting umbers tesla And I'm saying, we do you? Are you just? I mean that's inciting violence? Well yeah, and I would love And this is the iriny is he certainly walking up in his space station. There's the iry of that, thank God, he wasn't up there because he's gotter have to say thank you to bust Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh he's he's walking. He's walking a line, that's for sure. Eileen, I love it. Thank you so much. As always, You're welcome.
Speaker 6: A lovely evening.
Speaker 2: Do me a favorite, call more off and tell your friends about the show. Okay, I need to I need to be I need to be reassured that there were more people. What happens on this show?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 2: People? Tell me? Oh, listen every night, you listen every night.
Speaker 7: Study were starting to form an organization. I happened to be Irish Catholic, but I'm forming it with some Jewish friends against anti Semitism. So I'll give you a heads up as things happen.
Speaker 2: Well, i'll tell you organization.
Speaker 7: My goal is to get one hundred thousand houses next Christmas with blue and white lights on them Christian health.
Speaker 2: That's a great goal. I got to tell you. I'm I'm Irish Catholic and I am fiercely against anti Semites. I'm concerned about anti Semitism.
Speaker 7: This isn't just anti Semitism, it's anti God. It's anti Christian too. Well, it's plenty of good finish.
Speaker 2: Point if I could, If you don't mind, I just finished my point. I had the benefit of a of a parent, a father who had served in World War Two, who taught me early on what went on during World War Two as a child. And I start myself when I visited Auschitz as a television reporter in nineteen eighty six. So I see so much anti Semitism in this country. We talk about it a lot in this show, will continue to talk about it, and if people are uncomfortable with it, then they need to listen to another show. Because anti Semitism, you know, is virulent, and it is fantastasized. It's a cancer. It's fantastized. When I was young, it was on the American far right and the American Nazi Party and those wackadoodles who had to march in Skokie, Illinois, and they had their First Amendment rights to march, but they certainly represented nothing but hate. And I saw and you got a scent sense of it down in Charlottesville, Virginia when they you know, they were coming out with the torches. But it is fantastasized to the American left, and a lot of people on the American Left, a legitimate American left, really do understand it, and they're coming around to it, and uh, that organization that that you have or that you're forming.
Speaker 6: I would be a true with a lot of with a lot of Jewish friends.
Speaker 7: I just happen to be the creative one there. They are the ones with the knowledge that I need.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, and I had a.
Speaker 7: Landlord actually that was in World War two in Germany, so he's a source of information too. It's just I just totally understanding. I can't understand it. I can't thank you, have a great night.
Speaker 2: Good I was I was saying to Eileen that so many of you out there sit at home and you say to you so well, I agree, I agree, I agree, I agree. Where are your voices? Where are your voices? And I mean that seriously, you know, your your voice is important. You know if you sit by and you don't express your opinion, many people sit at home and they say, well, I'm the only one that thinks that. You're not the only one that thinks. So wait, listen to the callers tonight. I feel free to join the conversation. Six one seven two thirty six month seven nine, three, one, ten thirty. We're coming right back on Nightside.
Speaker 1: It's night Side with Boston's news Radio.
Speaker 2: By the way, if you have missed any Nightside hour that you have an interest in, you can just go to Nightside on demand dot com. What is amazing and let me brag on the show a little bit.
Speaker 7: Here.
Speaker 2: I've been critical of the audience for the last hour or so, but that's okay. We have listeners all over the world who download our program.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: For example, we have people in the Virgin Islands, Austria, Aruba, the United Kingdom, Australia, France, Puerto Rico, Italy, Spain, Japan. Thirty people in Japan have downloaded Nightside. I don't know they are, Mexico, Switzerland, Portugal, I Guila. I'd actually been to Anguila, Chescha, Turks and Caicos, Saint Lucia, South Korea, New Zealand, Ireland, India, Philippines, Denmark. We have people all over the world who listen to Nightside on Demand. So when you talk on this show, not only is your voice being heard across America, but it's also being heard literally around the world. Keep Rowland, I gotta go to will on Long Island will next on Nightside.
Speaker 5: Go right ahead, Dan, I you know, you know I listen to you a lot at Call Plenty, But I'm always listening, and it's like one of my favorites. Even when we disagree. I like disagreeing with you too, and I agree and I disagree a little bit, like I'm not a big believer in parties. As a matter of fact, my son I had to register again. My son has been with me both times I voted for Trump, well to the three times I voted for Trump. He's twelve now, and I had to reregister the vote. I had to vote by affidavit, and for whatever reason, I had to reregister. And I showed him something. I said, I want you to watch what I do. And when I registered, I said, you see, here's all the parties Libertarian, Republican, Democrat. I said, here's how I register, and I checked no party. And I told him why, And I said, because one day, like the who said, when a party on the left becomes a party on the right, and the party that I had an allegiance to becomes something else. I don't want to feel that I have to vote for them. So I try to keep my prom like you.
Speaker 2: I'm an independent. I'm unenrolled. I have never been a registered Democrat nor a registered Republican. And by the way, I think it's sixty percent of the people in Massachusetts are unenrolled.
Speaker 5: But I believe that.
Speaker 2: Doesn't know how to appeal to the unenrolled by talking about.
Speaker 4: Issues, right, And I believe that, especially recently, I have been forced into a tribe, But I don't belong. I've always followed politics, even before I can vote, And I remember a young man, just you know, going to the college reading Washington's farewell address, and I'll never forget. Like one part that sticks to me particularly is when he says, however, political parties may now and then answer unpopular ends answer popular ends. They are likely, in the course.
Speaker 5: Of time and things, to become potent engines by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reigns of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion. And today, more than ever, I understand that I believe right now because the system we have, we need the two party system, because Americans are accustomed to it. They're there's a lot of them have a superficial view of politics and they have to pick either blue or red. However, I also believe I remember when he was four, I voted for Trump and we're in a very red area at that time where I lived. And he said to me, realized, he goes, Daddy in the middle of the gymnasium, Daddy, did we vote for Trump? And I looked at him and I said, unfortunately, and everyone laughed, and I said, it's kind of like a choice between shooting yourself and the head or in the foot, and I think that he's the foot, and a lot of people I think feel that way right now. And I think the Democrat Party. I don't like when the Democrats switched to Republicans because I feel like they need to fix their party from within. I need to find Democrats I could vote for again. The RFK juniors, the Joe Manchins. These guys are now becoming older and not going to be there anymore, and we're going to be left with the aocs and the Bernie Sanders. I'm from an area where AOC is not that far away. She's been in our eye for a while. We see her all the time, and I'm not going to go into our history and the bartender and all this other stuff. I know bartenders that are smarter than lawyers. Okay, However, I will say that she has a very superficial view of politics and even a worse view of economics. And people like this having the platform that they have and the ability to govern and legislate and make laws with such little knowledge of what they're doing. We even had a president at one point, at least the first time he was elected, it literally had like an eighth grade knowledge of civics and we put this man in the White House. The last president we had was literally suffering from dementia, and he wasn't even the sharpest tool in the shed when he was the vice president or a senator. It's becoming to the point where I feel like I've been forced into a tribe and I'm voting for people and I'm flipping switches for people that I don't even agree with anymore. But it's just there better than the other guy, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: No, it sometimes a choice between the lesser of two evils or the lesser of two incompetence. The bottom line is the best in the brightest are not the people who are running for office. There's no doubt about that, simple as that.
Speaker 5: And whn you imagine. Can you imagine if AOC one day was running for president, let's say four years from now, even they put her.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you this, she's guaranteed forty percent.
Speaker 5: Well, of course, because they'll just vote against whatever it is that the other side. I mean, I'm literally watching Donald Trump do things that were typically Democrat stances. And I'm watching Democrats now that believed in protectionism, believed in building the American workforce, believed in protecting union jobs, believed in making sure our jobs be stucked the weight all the time.
Speaker 2: It's all gone.
Speaker 5: I'm seeing them fight against it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, that's right. I agree with you. It's it's it is a It's an amazing thing to watch as a political scientist. Uh will, I got packed lines. I got to keep rolling here back as always, I appreciate your loyalty and I appreciate you having the courage to call the program and express yourself as well as you do every night, whether we know any night, whether we agree to agree. Thank you will appreciate it. Jim, you are next gym on nightside. Welcome back, All right ahead, sir.
Speaker 8: And hi, thanks for taking my call. How's your brackets?
Speaker 2: I don't do brackets, but if I did, they would they would already be gone.
Speaker 8: And I'm just just make a conversation. So hey, I tried to call earlier. But so I don't like to jump to conclusions because then I can make a mistake. So I guess what I'm just wondering. I mean, if I recall correctly, the judiciary is job is to interpret the law. So I'm just wondering what misinterpretation of the law has there been that this judge is issuing a stay of execution.
Speaker 2: Well, the judge, real simple, is concluding that the law that the president is relying upon, this Act from seventeen ninety eight, is not an appropriate application of the law. Well, I'm just telling you what. I'm just trying to tell you what.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, okay, that's that's an answer. Now here's my next question. So what evidence was presented that made the judge at least tentatively to have that viewpoint?
Speaker 2: Because the judge read the statute from seventeen ninety eight and prima facia, the language of the law would say that the only people who could be effected by this would be citizens of nations with whom we were technically at war. And the administration is saying this group trente dragua, who have committed this country are basically a part of the Venezuelan government. They never would have been allowed to leave the country. They're coming here to raise havoc, They're coming here to cause substantial harm, and they in effect our invaders without military uniforms. But they are invaders who have tattoos, who identify themselves just as as military uniforms identify. When I see you, I don't shoot you because you're in a uniform.
Speaker 8: Okay, So how long I mean, how long does this stay of execution last before one or the other party has to show up with you know, before the judge renders.
Speaker 2: Finally, the first day of execution was debated today in front of a three judge federal panel in Washington, d C. One of the judges was appointed by President Obama, one was actually appointed by President Trump, and one had been appointed by President Bush. They will decide if the stay of execution that judge Borsburg issued initially is appropriate, and they will either support him or overturn him. Whatever happens at the appeals court, at the three judge Appeals Court will then, I think, of necessity, go to the US Supreme Court and get the issue. It is, more broadly, Jiman is a question of what powers does the commander in chief have and what limitations can the judiciary impose upon a commander in chief? And I think on that issue, Trump eventually is going to prevail on this from a technical, from a legal point of view, from a legal analysis point of view, because you cannot have a single federal court judge. In effect, if let us say Donald Trump was doing something that was clearly unconstitutional, then then you have a federal court judge who can interfere because he's protecting the rights of citizens across the country. These folks who this judge is protecting one or not citizens number two, they they very well may have the characteristics as the administration is claiming of an invading army. And I know I'm getting into weeds with you a little bit here, but you know this is ask me because.
Speaker 8: Straight answer, I was playing Dan Ray to your Harvey Silverglade.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I'll order.
Speaker 8: Thanks thanks for listening, all right, thank.
Speaker 2: You, thank you for asking. Thanks Jim, talk to you soon. Have a great night. I should probably have Harvey on. Okay. Now, all of a sudden, I got a couple of folks dropped off, so I got to take a break. When I come back on and talk with Tina in woond socket and I hope to talk with you, and I hope you have the courage to pick up the phone dial the number six one seven, two, five four ten thirty six one seven nine three one ten thirty and feel free to tell me if you agree or disagree with what how this program has gone tonight. I think it's been The callers have been great, including my friend Susan from Cambridge. They have gone on different different points of view. Dan from Hampton, New Hampshire was a great caller. Feel free bring it on. We got about not twelve minutes left. I can handle a couple more callers. Talk to you on the other side. Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World night Side Studios. I'm WBZ News Radio. Okay, we have three callers and I'm delighted to start it off. With Tina in Moonsocket, Rhode Island. Tina, you were next on nightside. Welcome?
Speaker 9: Yes, yes, Hi Dan. This is the question I want to pose. We have principles in this country where you're innocent until you're proven guilty. And I know there's a lot of people have came in across the border illegally, and are we supposed to believe Trump everything he said about this group Trente Agua. How do we know if there weren't any innocent people, don't they have the right or maybe they don't have the right to do process? What if there are some people who are not part of that group and they were just mixed in the fray?
Speaker 2: Do we just take.
Speaker 7: Trump's Trump's words at face value? Do we give up our principles as of Americans at.
Speaker 9: An innocent person means everything? And so the Trente Agua.
Speaker 6: What do you think about my.
Speaker 2: Point of view to give you an answer which may or may not be satisfactory to you. Okay, okay, there are gangs that have infiltrated across the border. Trent A Agua is one that comes out of Venezuela. M's thirteen comes out of El Salvador. Violent, vicious gangs that engage in literally rape murder. The worst, they execute people within their group if they're not loyal. These are groups that I do not want in the United States. Okay, we have a US Constitution. We have a US Constitution which does provide certain rights to all of us as citizens, and even rights to people who are in the country illegally. But at some point, as President Lincoln is said and others behind him have said, the constitution is not a suicide pact. If we do not realize that we have people in this country right now who want to do major harm, particularly those of us who live in Boston and have experienced the marathon bombings back in twenty thirteen, we are naive and these people are not here to visit the United States of America. They are here to wreck havoc. It's as simple as that. And if there is someone who has been deported inappropriately, let's find out who that person is, bring them back here, give them a due process hearing, and then deport them again.
Speaker 6: How do we do that if they're in that El Salvador in jail.
Speaker 2: Simple, real, simple. El El Salvador is holding these people at our request and I'm sure that if we said we made a mistake and we sent three people down there, or two people or one people, one person down there, I'm sure that the President of El Salvador, who work this deal with Secretary of State Rubio, would comply, Tina, I got to get two more in here. Who've been kind of Okay, great questions, great questions. I don't know if my answers were satisfactory, but it's the best I could do this late hour. Okay, thanks so much, Thank you, have a great night. Rick and Dover, Dover, Massachusetts. Rick, welcome back, go right ahead. Hey.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so, I guess the question for the court is.
Speaker 10: Is a gang or whoever the government labels as a gang or a knitting group or a basketball team. Is that covered in the Aliens Act? I think it always says in countries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there there's other language in the Act that the Trump administration is relying upon. And if that information was rejected by the well, I don't even know that there was argued in front of the single judge the appeals court. Certainly it would have been argued today, and eventually he's going to go to the US Supreme Court. It's as simple as that I believe. Rick. I know that you're a little bit more liberal than I am. So let me ask you the question. Yeah, seriously in your opinion, and you're a rational guy. You live in Dover. I have no idea what you do for a living, but you're smart. I know that there aren't too many dumb people live in Dover. Okay, it takes a few bucks to live out there. My question is what has to happen. We've had, uh, the brothers from Dagaistan slaughter people at the marathon. Main people at the marathon. Do not like a suitcase nukes to go off in this country? Or how many suitcase nukes before we finally tough it up and say, guess what we had open borders. We now have to correct and adjust. That's all I'm asking.
Speaker 9: No, I think we should do it by using the law.
Speaker 6: Maybe we need some new laws, you know, well maybe.
Speaker 2: But maybe. But the Supreme Court, if this administration is interpreting this law, let's take it up to the Supreme Court. If the Supreme Court says, Trump, you're wrong, then then he's.
Speaker 10: Gonna have exactly but correcting are wrong. They shouldn't have happened because they didn't have the legal authority to do it after the fact.
Speaker 6: It's kind of definitely not.
Speaker 10: The way America's wist to know.
Speaker 2: Well, we don't need all the time. Hold on, waite, Rick, have you ever hear of the dred Scott decision that got corrected versus plus versus Ferguson. I don't know if you're lawyer, but I and that got corrected. My career on the line, my friend, to get four innocent men out of prison. I hope you know that case. I'm not going to go over it right now. I put my I know as a journalist.
Speaker 10: I don't think I should defying some judge and then decide later.
Speaker 2: He's not defying the judge. He's appealed it. I got one more call, Rick, I do me a favorite. We can have a longer conversation. But I love your call. You, I respect you. Thank you. John and Boston. John, you got the final word. I'm not sure how much time we have, Rob. Let me know, go ahead, John.
Speaker 1: Dan real quick. The Boston Marathon. Obamas came here and nine to eleven guys here bout twenty years so they came here with closed borders. Now we have open borders. I was listening to a military expert today, Travis A. Lee, who's saying this, four hundred thousand military age Chinesemen that come across the border in four years, and the real numbers illegals that come across the past four years are thirty to forty million illegals that have come across the border.
Speaker 2: Well, that's a little high, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was twenty million.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, Sarah Adams also, but Jean Intell.
Speaker 2: Hold on, John, I'm out of time. I really appreciate that you're called. Please call a little earlier next time and we'll get a much longer conversation when I'm flat out.
Speaker 1: Okay, Man, thank you, Mandan great danger, one hundred thousand fen on death. Thank you, have a great night.
Speaker 2: Good night, Thank you, Rob, thank you, Marita. Thanks to the callers and the listeners. All dogs, all cats, all pets go to heaven. That's my pell, Charlie. Rays were passed fifteen years ago in February. That's why all your pets are who have passed. They loved you and you love them. I do believe you'll see them again. See it again tomorrow. Night on night Side. I'll be on Facebook night Side with Dan Ray in about two minutes. I'm going to have a couple of comments to make this. See you then