Speaker 1: Welcome to Destiny. Now here's your host, Cliff Dunning. Hey, how are you come on in let's talk. I have posted a series of photographs from our recent tour in Mexico, most notably the Anthropology Museum and one of the figures there that I called I Robot or the Robot. I don't know if the figure is in a suit of armor, but whatever the hell he's wearing on his head is not of any design that I've ever seen before. And I've commented about him over the years and made the comment and made the suggestion that if this piece, the sculpture, was in any American or European museum, it wouldn't see the light of day, And simply put, it's because it's so odd and brings up so many questions, and it wouldn't be allowed to be seen. And that's what makes it so unique. I was looking at it and I'm going to post a video that I took with some of the details. But what makes this unique figure fabulous as a number of observable reasons. The first one is he is strapped in to some kind of apparatus. There is a full belly strap that goes from side to side, that locks him in to some vehicle, to some apparatus. That's number one. Number two, I mentioned the suit of armor that when you look at it under different light patterns, different colored spectrums, which I did with D stretch. Remember D stretch. Doctor Harmon had created this tool for people that study petroglyphs, and he was looking at petroglyphs in Baja California, and he developed a series of light scans patterns that you could pass over a photograph to extract the original color. Well, I use this on this sculpture, and what happens is when you use the yellow spectrum and the reddish spectrum, it extracts details on the face how it was carved. What we're seeing and what you get an idea for is that this figure is wearing a protective helmet that looks like an old Robbie the robot sculpture head or robot head from the nineteen late n fifties early nineteen sixties. Now why do they do this? He is this figure is carved on a column that appears in Ushkin Took, Yucatan, which is a very ancient city estimated to be five hundred BC. Now that's a very conservative date. I'm of the belief, and I write about this in my book The Maya Controversy, that this is a very very early sculpture representing either a figure in a war outfit. He's in a battle outfit, or is a protective suit and he's writing some kind of technology. When you see the face, you will know exactly what I'm talking about. It is so unique and there is nothing like it anywhere anywhere. We're looking at a phase of Maya history that is not talked about, not documented, because we don't know a great deal about it. These guys were so old that they were likely in this aerial bombardment that Hancock and Russell Randall, Carlson and many others describe as a devastating asteroid hit that basically wiped the planet clean of humanity except for small percentage. This sculpture is prior to that. It's the earlier epoch. What you see in these scans is fascinating. You see the details of the eyes, which are goggles. You see rudimentary nose. You see ear they look like ear must but they're more like ear. They look like ear covers, like a headset, but it's a suit. It's a helmet that this guy's wearing. Now, the other thing that really kind of gives it away is in his right hand, he's holding something and guiding. It's a star shaped apparatus that he's he's driving this thing with. Why they image this, why they immortalize this figure, is beyond me. But it must have been important in an earlier epoch of the Maya, and you got to see it. This technology, this D stretch scanning filters that is used for petroglyphs, extracts great detail. And see what you think, take a look at it. You can see it on Earth Ancients. Go to Facebook, go to Earth Ancients. It's on either the international or the group page. And it's fun. And I tell you it's it's great to have that tool to use on sculptures. I'm going to start using it when I go to Europe to some of the classic museums, even the met you know, look at look at some of the and by the way, it's fifty bucks to download. Go to D stretch and download it on that page, put it on your iPhone, or you can take photographs and look at it on your lap on your desktop with more detail. It was great to have, and like I said, I'm going to continue to use it. Good tour, good group of people. I've talked about it the last couple of weeks. I love Mexico. I'd like to try to go there once a year. We have a brand new tour schedule coming up for twenty twenty five. Of course from Easter Island. We have and it's amazing to me. We're sold out of Easter Island, which is March fifteenth to the twenty third, but one person's schedule came up with a conflict, so we have one spot left. Can you believe it? Rap anewly with doctor Edwin Barnhardt is going to be a blast. If you have time and you want to join us, go to earthacients dot com forward slash Tours. Look at the banner, open it up and look at that itinerary. It is unbelievable and it's unbelievab because we're gonna be going with ed to a lot of the areas that he imaged and did some surveying with and found unusual building foundations and a lot of other things that he'll just explain to us on the tour. So one spot. If you want more details, email me at Earth Ancients for you at Gmail, Earth Ancients to the number four of the letter you at at gmail dot com and go Cliff. I want to know more, Tell me more. I want to be that last person jump on board. I've already uh, I've sent it out to three people so far, and no one's pulled the trigger and put their deposit down yet. So it's a it's you know, it's March. It's got you're gone for a week. But what a treat to go with somebody who knows this area intimately and can give us a tour of a lifetime, just you know, just amazing. So again, Earth Ancients dot com, forward slash tours or email me at earth Ancients the number four of the letter you at gmail dot com. Go Cliff, tell me more? Will you please tell me more? All right? Today, my guest is Barbara Hanclow. Barbara and I go back thirty years. She was the publisher of Barron Company, which now has morphed into Inner Traditions, one of the largest metaphysical, spiritual personal growth publishers in the world, based in Vermont, United States. But Barbara is also a prolific author, and she is releasing a book that she wrote twenty years ago called Alchemy of the Nine Dimensions. This is an important book because it gets into various openings, various changes in our Earth's frequency. I think she calls them. Actually they're called activations, is what the word is. But what makes us a fun interview is not only connecting with Barbara, but she is part Indigenous and also an astrologer, and so she can bring forth the energetics behind changes in our perception upcoming changes in Earth's environment, not only geologically but also energetically, some of the new discoveries that have been made archaeologically, which is always fun to talk about because we do crossover into earth ancients quite a bit. We're talking destiny today and the various dimensions. Now there's nine dimensions according to the Pladaeons. If you're not familiar with the Pliades, it's been thought that by this is by indigenous cultures of the Earth. The Pleiads were very much like humans in physical appearance, and tens of thousands of years ago they likely populated planet Earth and left us with some and we and we inherited a lot of the attributes of that people. The thing that makes this book interesting. And the full title again is alchemy of the Nine Dimensions, activating the full spectrum of consciousness, as to the subtitle. But what makes this important is the fact that we are inheriting this, We are blessed to have this ancestry. And you know, it's funny because there are a lot of hints that various goddesses of the Egyptian culture and the Mayan culture, most notably Satya, and we talk about Satya off and on. But these temples that they made for these gods and goddesses are actually their actual human beings or hominins that had lived on Earth thousands of years ago and were demi gods. You know, they were like we talk about as the Yuga cycles, the Triata Yuga, where we as Homo sapiens of the earth had godlike powers. We could see when we talked about this a couple of weeks ago. Nine Dimensions is all about is using these powers and seeing and so by activating them. And this is what Barbara is going to talk about today. We go through different cycles, and we go through various evolutionary periods, and we're going through another one, and we're continually going through another one coming out of one, going to another, third dimension, fourth dimension, fifth dimission, all the way to the ninth dimension. So we'll learn what that means today. So today's program is Alchemy of Nine Dimensions, and my guest is Barbara hand Klow. It's always great to talk to Barbara hank Klow. I haven't talked to Barbara. It's been a few years now. Barbara and I go back over thirty years in the days when I was a program director for the Whole Life Expo. I'm always talking about Whole Life Expo because it was a phenomenon that included a whole bunch of vers and shakers. Tim Larry was one of them, Terence McKenna, just a whole plethora of people that are remembered now dearly departed, but they have left their impression. But I gotta say, Barbara Handcloud on her own former publisher Bearing Company, is a presence in her own right. If you don't know who Barbara is, she is a astrologer, an author, a ceremonial leader. If you listen to her name, Barbara Hancloud, she's part Indigenous tribal person and it's always fun to have her. She's got a twentieth edition in this new book called Alchemy of Nine Dimensions, Activating the Five Spectrums of Consciousness, And we're going to talk about this new update and she's got some new portions of this book that are really really exciting. So hey, Barbara, welcome to Destiny. Great to see you, clos.
Speaker 2: It's great to see you again.
Speaker 1: Long time it's been. I think it's been three or four years since we had you on last And I don't remember what book it is. You seem to spit out a book every three years. It's you're inspired or you have a transmission. One thing I want to ask you about. You mentioned this quite regularly in the first part of this updated new book, the twentieth edition of Tintinidis, which is ringing in the ears I have it going on right now. Do you think that this is something where a frequency is trying to get into our brains for those because there's a lot of people that have tenonitis. Would you say tonightis is tonightis? I said ten andights which is a muscle problem, the ringing of the years. Do you think it's a frequency perhaps that a lot of people are not adjusting to and so they're getting the ringing or what would you say would be the causation.
Speaker 2: Well, I do think that people should always get a hearing test and talk to it, talk to it audiologists, because sometimes it's just some kind of aging deterioration or whatever. But I think in many cases it is frequencies coming in from other dimensions, particularly in my case, because you recall you recall let's see the Pleiadian Agenda and New Toxology for the Age of Light. Yeah, because I came and did a lecture at one of the Whole Life expos on the Pleading Agenda, and the energy was so powerful that a blue power out for a while is really kind of ras You may remember that it knocked it out for four or five hours, but at any rate, when the Pleading Agenda came to me back at the end of nineteen ninety four into early nineteen ninety five, what happened was, it was before the tonight has started, I saw a hologram of light. It was like out kind of a in front of my third eye, and the hologram of light was there for about four or five hours. I was just paralyzed in my seat because what was happening was just light force was downloading a data bank into my brain. It was really exactly like when your computer downloads a data bank or a disc. So I once it was over with and I thought, well, I hope that's the end of that. I just kind of went along my marrid way like I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Two weeks later, I started getting tonics and that's when I realized that a data bank had been downloaded and that I need to figure out a way to communicate it. And so I did figure that out, and that's where the pat and agenda came from. And then this book, the one that I'm here to discuss with you today, the twentieth anniversary of Alchemy of Nine Dimensions. I wrote this nine years after the Pleadian Agenda came in, and after Jerry and I had been teaching it for nine years because we learned so much in workshops with our students, because lots of scientists came and lots of really right people came to the workshops. We learned so much from them that I decided it was time to do a scientific analysis of a channel book. So the Fleadian Agenda's channels, and then this book is a more of a left brain analytics, study of dimensionality.
Speaker 1: Talk a little bit, Barbara about the connection between the PLDs and Earth. I want to get into specifics in a minute, but overall, on a historic level, the indigenous people of Earth have known about this connection, maybe not only from the visitors from the PLDs actual ets, but energetics that is bathing the Earth. Talk about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, first of all, I'm part Cherokee, and so as a child, I was taught that I was from the Pleiades. And that's just simply what I always understood and I still do. And so then I discovered over many years of living that lots and lots of indigenous people resonate very very deeply with the Fleiades. And then as I studied it more, particularly with anthropologists, I started to realize that there's evidence all over this planet for people being connected to an influenced by the star system, the Fliades star system, going back forty to fifty thousand years, and we find it in mythology, It's in Greek mythology. And so Cliff, what I would say is, after you know, all these years of teaching and all these years of experience, I've come to the conclusion that the Fleiodes were really probably an existing culture on our planet for the last one hundred thousand years. Now, the last one hundred thousand years is the high point of the Paleolithic era, which is the era of painting. You know, cave paintings that we found on the walls, and you know, the ancient culture. But I've begun to realize that it isn't just about people landing from the fleety somehow, it's a deeper connection that it's like a fundamental part of the culture of Earth.
Speaker 1: Give us a sense of this writing, because in twenty eleven you revise the book. What changed in twenty eleven, and then I want you to tell us from there what you have observed and picked up for this new edition.
Speaker 2: Okay, so in twenty eleven, twenty ten, actually I did the first revision of the original Alchemy of Nine Dimensions. The reason I did it was that I realized I did not have the fourth dimension correct. And this was a really big deal because the fourth dimension is the dimension of the collective mind, the collective unconscious, and it's the dimension just beyond our dimension. Our dimension is the third dimension. And in the fourth dimension, what happens is we have an emotional connection to the cosmos, and in the fourth dimension, in the lower stages of it, things tend to dualize into darken light, good and evil, bad and good, just all kinds of dualities, and that as we get higher into the fourth dimension, we start to learn how to polarize some of these dilemmas, which means that we start to widen our scope on an issue and then bring it to center and develop the ability to see it from both sides. So this would be, for example, a person who could understand what's going on in the Middle East at this moment in time, and that also has some pretty found profound disagreements or agreements. That's a good example of a duality or a polarity. But I was really worried because I didn't have it right. I didn't have the see what that dimension deals with is like the global elite, the global controllers, the high masons. It deals with all of the forces on our planets that are attempting to control us. And I had to really nail what is this dimension, where is it coming from, and what does it mean? And so that's when I had to deal with things that I didn't understand until I revised the book, such as the influence of Zacharai Sitchen and all of his books, The Twelve Planet and all that, because Zacharai Sitchen had a lot of things to say that are really absolutely correct regarding Sumerian culture. But what we need to understand is that this issue of this fourth dimensional force goes back to the Sumerians and before then that even probably and I think that the issue actually goes back to the time after the big cataclysm. So what happened on our planet historically was around twelve thousand years ago, we suffered a series of monumental cataclysmic events and those events turned us into a fearful, multi traumatized species. And that once the cataclysms were gone and the planet was starting to get itself back together, we had thousands of years of survivalism. And this data bank on the fourth dimension and the Sumerian culture and then the Hebrew culture, then the Christian culture, this whole data bank goes back to that period of survivalism. And this is something that we've got to understand at this moment in time, because there's two reasons. By using the precession of the equinoxis, which is something we can talk about in a minute. We're at the halfway point after that cataclysm twelve thousand years ago. In other words, the precessional cycle is twenty four, twenty five, twenty six thousand years long, and we walk from to the opposite point to those cataclysms. And in case there's somebody who didn't notice that we're in the middle of a cataclysmic cycle at this moment in time. But what the Pleiadians have to say about that one is really significant that the Cleadiums say the cycle twelve thousand years ago was geological and cataclysmic, and it was a physical cataclysm, but what we're actually undergoing at this time, more importantly, is an emotional cataclysm. So then somebody will say, oh great, no rifquakes don't fly, well, there's going to be a lot of that stuff going on, because when we come to this point in the cycle, which by the way, is also the end of the coliug in Indian teaching. So when we get to this point, there are a lot of Earth's disturbances and earth cyclical disasters.
Speaker 1: But what the.
Speaker 2: Pleiadeans say is they say that we humans that they say that emotions are harder to deal with in physical cataclysms, and I've noticed that myself, and so at any rate, what's important to identify is we are moving beyond being a multi traumatized species, and in my understanding of things, the only way that we can get there is to open up nine dimensions of consciousness within our being, and we're right in the middle of that right now. We're start a lot of people are starting to really move more into the fifth dimension, are starting to move beyond the duality and beyond the conflict over darkness and light, and they're starting to move into opening the heart. So this is a really wonderful period in time from that point of view. But many, many, many people on this planet are very undeveloped at this time, and so they're in the middle of a deep kind of core, a fearful, multi traumatized species of awakening. So I never want to sound like this is going to be easy, because it's not going to be easy. But I've been a teacher for fifty years now and I have seen such amazing growth and development in people, and particularly Cliff in relationship to this book, what's happening with this book is people under forty fifty years old seem to really be able to understand this new edition of Alchemy of Nine Dimensions, because what's happening is when you go down in age, more people are more open, and so in that sense, this time has come to this book to return in this beautiful form. The publishers did such a good.
Speaker 1: Job talk about the scientific level of frequency or energy that is bathing the earth and how do we Maybe we can't detect it with instruments, but the way you describe it in this book and others have described it too, when we are obeyed with this energy, it triggers something on a cellular level that helps us evolve. And it's hard to explain it other than metaphysically, but if you have some other techniques or some other language, I'd love to hear it.
Speaker 2: Well. When our channel to eating in is gender, which is the data bank that's in this book from the Fleadies. I brought it in November nineteen ninety four through mar Shape for nineteen ninety five, and that was the exact same timeframe when Edward Whitney brought in superstring theory. And even isn't that amazing? Yeah, yeah, I noticed that of course early on.
Speaker 1: Did you just kind of figure out that his book was released at that same time or what?
Speaker 2: Well, the way a physicist brings in a theory like superstring theory, they do the mathematical calculations called gauge theory. And when a physicist or a mathematician decides to prove a theorem, you know, you could take a room like the room that you're in right now, and imagine all four walls have what do you call it we used to have in school, the chalkboards, you know, whatever those things are. It's all let's magic. Sell Chuck quotes on all four walls. And if you look at the physicist proof of a particular issue, it could be twenty lines up and down and you know, all the way across the room. It's very complicated to prove something by means of mathematical physics. And so Edward Whitten wrote down the calculations for string theory during those five or six months. And then I took note of that and I thought, wow, that really probably really means something. But the next thing that happened, in a way is even more astonishing. I was working at Baring Company doing acquisitions At the time, I had already handed in my manuscript for the preat and Agenda, so it was in editorial. I got four submissions. Now I used to get about ten thousand submissions a year because very very big, heavy load. I got four different submissions for exactly the same data bank. Now you've looked into this book, and you know how complicated this is. This is not New Age love and life. This complicated. And so one thing I that made me feel kind of bad was a pretty finished manuscript, and it was pretty good. But mine was already in and it was already getting ready to go.
Speaker 1: I suggesting Barra that the information was coming through and everybody different people were picking it up and creating books, and it was all kind of on the same theme.
Speaker 2: At least four other people wow the same databank, when ever, Witten was writing superstring theory, and when I brought mine in. And then if you think of all of the publishers out there, how many queries must have must have come in on this material. And having been an acquisition's editor, I've seen this before. It's one of the most important parts of our job is to really figure out, like who's the person who really got this information first and created a fairly good description of it, if you see what I mean. So when that happened, that happened in the fall of nineteen ninety five, I went, there's something really going on here. But the most important thing about this is that because of that, I was sure that this data bank must be the same as superstring theory. And so in Alchemy of Nine Dimensions, I have a comparison of some of the different superstring theorists and what they had to say have to say. But if you think about a cliff, if you go back, well, what is it forty years now? If you go back to when superstring theory got it came in those of us working in New Age consciousness, A lot of people got very excited because we could see that this was an advancement in physics. It's only one problem with superstring theory. If superstring theory were to be the model for physics occurrent physics of our times, we would have a multidimensional physics. And the control of people, the high Masonic people and the people in the military, industrial conflicts, etc. They don't want us to become multi dimensional because when we're multi dimensional, were free. So super string theory went just you know, I kept waiting, when are we going to hear when are we going to start getting all this exciting information about the meaning of all this multi dimensional potential? And you notice it just disappeared. It's called it's called the Great Stone Wall.
Speaker 1: I love what you're describing, though, Barbara, because you have this string theory, which is extremely scientifically complicated, talks about you know, dimensions, stuff like that, and then it's downloaded to creatives like you and these others that you discovered as an acquisition editor to be more palatable to the mainstream who doesn't necessarily have a scientific background, and perhaps it came through obviously that book was very well received, that book when it first came out, your book, I'm talking to me, but what does that mean?
Speaker 2: You know, people sense there was something truthful in it, like the Pleiadi and agenda, because it's a channel book and the speaker is Sacha, who's a goddess from the Pleiades.
Speaker 1: I'll talk about her in a minute, but yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, she's very as far as like Lisa, she's basically a rude person. But people really resonated with it, resonated with material, and I find in my lifetime when that happens, that's because it's true.
Speaker 1: I think of almost like Carlos aguilas book. Uh the I can't think of what the theme was where there was a shift in consciousness. What was the hell? What was his thing? Carlos Aguilas he had a shift in a time period where where everyone needed to understand that they were not simply physical, but that they were they were a spiritual light being and that they needed to acknowledge that. And he came around in the late eighties and nineteen eighties. And then here's your book shifting. Uh so this is all very very important. Harmonic convergence was.
Speaker 2: What you thought you're thinking of, Jose Eric Willams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what I say, Carlo.
Speaker 2: A harmonic convergence Jose and Barlos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I say Carlos. I misplayed and pronounced his first name. I said Carlos. But this that was a very big frequency change that even though people who didn't have a belief in it, knew that there was something happening and they connected with it unconsciously. And then this is a big activation going on when you.
Speaker 2: Say, well, and then again the media made a joke out of it. The media satirize it. I don't know if you ever used to read Dounsbery by Gary Trudeau, but there's character on Doonesbury named Bootsie and is modeled after me. Okay, so Gary was an old Gary was an old friend of ours for many many years. And so Gary had met Boopsie flying over toot walk On during Harmonic convergence, which in fact I was. I went to a Harmonic convergence with one of my sons and with Jerry.
Speaker 1: T walk On in Mexico. Oh yeah, oh wow.
Speaker 2: We led ceremonies and there were one hundred thousand people with and you want to know what you're in the media, Oh gee, was far Around five thousand people showed up a teo t walk On. Not true. I was there and it was just a mob scene. And maybe more importantly, because I still worked with my elders, people returned every year at the at that point, every anniversary for that, because that's a big celebration.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to ad unify themselves and we will return shortly with my guests. Today. Barbara han Klow discussing her twentieth anniversary reissuing of Alchemy of Nine Dimensions. We'll be right back. My guest today is author Barbara hank Klow, who has re released with a lot of updates and information added to it a book she wrote twenty years ago called Alchemy of Nine Dimensions, and this is the Pladean activation that she has been teaching for many many years, over twenty years. And this is details on how to use this energy, why it's important, and it's how it is an evolutionary period for those of us who live on the Earth.
Speaker 2: Go back to the kind of question you started out with, which is what actually is a dimension? And like how do we pick up on it? How do we get in touch with it? Well, if you get into superstring theory, you get into all kinds of models for nine to eleven dimensions our universe in our cosmos, and each one of them has different qualities. But then because it was shut down in terms of being made available to the public, then what happened is this model of this dimensional, these dimensional levels started coming out through through people such as myself. And so with the twenty ten edition, back to that revision that one had that one had to do with getting the fourth dimension absolutely correct, because the book, the book is dysfunctional if it's not correct and had to be fixed. So in this edition, what I've been able to do is I've been able to really present some current science regarding multi dimensional discoveries, in particular the Blue Brain Project. Yeah, yeah, the Bluebreen Project is a project that's going on in Switzerland with a group of scientists who were called topologists. And topologists topology is the mathematics of the fifth dimension, according to the Pleadians. And by the way, they said that way back in nineteen ninety five. That's even in the early edition of Alchemy of Nine Dimensions. But now what's happened is the topologists And who are the topologists. Well, they are scientists who discover the mathematical characteristics of curved surfaces such as parabolos and spheres and labyrinths, all of those things. And that particular science topology is behind a lot of the technology that people have these days, such as cell phones and pads, iPads and all that kind of stuff. So it's a very advanced level of mathematics that's creating a lot of technology. Well, I think it's about time for people to see what's really going on with this, which is what I've published in this new edition the Blue Brain Project. Topologists created mathematical systems for creating diagrams and maps of the fields in the human writing and the fields in the human brain break down into nine to eleven fields of topological images, and they're very beautiful, by the way, and the higher dimensions are more complex, and the early you know, the lower dimensions first dimentia, second dimension dimensions in our brains are very relatively simple. So in other words, Clip, what has happened with this material coming through alchemy of nine dimensions is it's gone out of hypothesis and into theory. We now know that the human brain functions according to superstring theory and its functions according to to the alchemy of the nine to mention. And this is critically important because here everybody is, especially the younger generation, just having a madly wonderful engagement with various technologies and various technological devices. I think everybody needs to become conscious of what this is, how this is affecting our brains. Like, for example, we all know that people get just really hooked and addicted and you just can't get away from it and they have to do it for hours and hours. Well, yeah, I think all this technology is creating a great, big, explosive opening of the human brain. And I think it's so funny because no matter how hard they try to stop us, they're not going to stop us.
Speaker 1: Wait. Wait, you think it's a good thing that we have all this tech? Like we're we can't get off TikTok. We can't get off our iPhones? Talk about that.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't even have a cell phone, so I know you mentioned that. Yeah, I know it makes I'll tell you it makes life difficult for me and for us, but I just can't. You've got to be really careful that you're conscious of what you're doing, because nothing is bad for you. It's how you use it, and it's what you make out of it, you know. And I think that I see many many signs that people are waking up fast to this. I mean, first of all, fortunately schools are keeping this technology out of the hands of students because they're there study in school. So I think, considering how fast it's is coming on, I don't really think it's necessarily ultimately negative, but every one of us has to be impeccable and you know, con sensitive about what we're doing and how we're using things.
Speaker 1: Right, I want you to talk a little bit about a new portion of this book that is highlighting archaeological discoveries. You say that archaeologists have detected contact between the Pleads and Earth forty thousand years ago. What's the evidence of that.
Speaker 2: Well, we've got a wonderful stone age on archaeologist. His name is Richard Rudgley. He's an English guy, and he's published a couple of books, really good books on the Paleolithic era. And he's the one who has established that some of the drawings on the cave waults are either symbols for the Pleiades or actual diagrams of the star system. And then jury and I've gone all over the planet. We find drawings of the Pleades everywhere on ancient stone technology, just every world.
Speaker 1: Fantastic. Yeah, talk about the goddess Satya, because you brought up earlier. Was she involved in the dynastic Egyptians, the Mayans and others who recognized her? Was she a physical being or she more of an energetic that was named Satya and her influence after.
Speaker 2: That, well, see for me, Satcha is like a personality that came out of me when I channeled, and I find her to be basically arrogant and full of herself.
Speaker 1: Why do you say that? Why do you say that?
Speaker 2: I just that's how I'm not like her at all. I'm very polite and very sensitive to anybody in the room and their feelings and what they might think. And Sacha doesn't give it, damn what you think. She just blasts it out. But that's what it took to get this information to break through into our realm, as far as I can tell. Then, in the vating culture of the ancient Indian culture, Sacha is considered to be a goddess of wisdom, and so I think she I think she's full of herself, and I think she decided, well, my name is Satcha because she knew people would be impressed with that. That's what I think of her. I can't read pleating agenda almost because of her. But fortunately she's funny, saucy, and the information gets through to us. So a lot of people will read preating an agenda, but not Alchemy of nine Dimensions or vice versa.
Speaker 1: Are there temples to Satya that you're aware of.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but since she's such a wisdom goddess in India, there's got to be. I only went to India. I taught in India in twenty ten, and that's the only time I've been over there. And wow, what an overwhelming, wonderful place.
Speaker 1: I haven't had a chance to go yet. I've had it. Well, talk about the new discoveries in Romania. You just you discuss tunnels and technology underground. I thought that was fascinating.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Okay, faced with this doing this revision, how can I make the most of it? That's always my so. First of all, in the twenty ten edition of Alchemy of Nine Dimensions, all of it was perfect. I mean, all the dimensional descriptions are perfect except for the Knights dimension, and the Knight's dimension is the dimension. Leadians say the knights dimension is the dimension of time, and they say that like the Keeper, the ruler of the ninth dimension is old Keen. Zold Keen is the Mayan twenty day signs in the Mayan day calendar. So back to my work at Bear and Company and as an indigenous teacher, I did research on the Mayan calendar and on the Mayan civilization for like forty years, and Bear published some of the early calendar researchers like Tony Shearer and Jose Arguays. You mentioned we were one of the key sources for all of these Mayan calendar questions, and so as I got up to twenty ten, twenty eleven, when I was revising Alchemby of nine Dimensions, again, I had published a book by Carl Johann Khalamon, who's a Mayan Swedish mind calendar researcher. And then because Kalamon's writing at the time was a little bit of Tucson the Calendar, I asked him if I could write a book about his theory, and he was thrilled with that, and so I wrote a book called the Mayan Code, and that came out in two thousand and seven. Yeah, so here we are now in twenty ten, and I had worked with Kalaman, worked with Arguays, etc. But twenty twelve and twenty eleven had still not happened yet, and all of us were starting to wait anxiously, you know, like again the media was saying, oh, it's the end of the world and the New Age has gone nuts again. And then in the Mayan Calendar movement, a big fight going on between the people supported colin On and the people supported Arguyas and the supported both of them published. And you know, it's really crazy because the New Age movement was actually looking pretty silly in twenty twelve. But then what happened after that, And this is what I was after when I revised the book the third time. After twenty twelve, things got to be really strange. Do you remember, it was like everything was people, things were distorted and people.
Speaker 1: Twenty twelve was nutspar right it left. I mean, twenty twelve was really weird, probably because they thought the world was going to fold and people were going to lose their minds and most and then of course the religions thought the world was coming to an end. It was weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, it was weird. But then after that was over it. It's kind of like after this twenty twenty four election, then people had their hangover. Right, if we get into twenty thirteen, twenty fourteen, people were just like, did anything happen? I don't know what happened. Well, all kinds of things happened, as a matter of fact, Like in the accelerator in Switzerland. The boson was discovered right at the end of twenty twelve, which again is another proof of superstring theory. But let's keep it quiet and let's not let the people find out about this stuff, right. So there I was you know what am I going to do?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: So at that point I wrote, I decided, Okay, I can't handle the way people are acting. I'm going to find another way to create ways for people to discover multidimensionality. So I wrote a fictional trilogy with characters in Rome and in Tuscany and in the United States Eastern United States. I wrote a fictional trilogy called the Revelations Trilogy, and the first one is Revelations of Ruby Crystal. Then the second one is Revelations of the Querying Age that came out in twenty eighteen, and then the third one is Revelations from the Source, which came out in twenty twenty one. And in these three books, my characters were waking up and getting beyond the fourth dimensional darkened Light complex and they were starting to attune to other dimensions. And some of the characters in the book were really developed individual, brilliant individuals, great Italian astrology in this series who were helping people to understand multidimensionality. So basically I cut out of the left brain research field and everybody was waiting for me to tell them what happened in twenty thirteen, twenty fourteen, twenty fifteen. Well, I didn't have any idea in myself, and I just switched into storytelling. And I'm so glad I did that because now people are enjoying reading novels about multidimensionality.
Speaker 1: I think it helps the learning phase of taking all this in real quickly. Barbara, how do we work with nine dimensions? If we are in the third and fourth dimension and I've had people on the program speaking on the fifth dimension, and I have to just say this, I think the fifth dimension situation is all over the place because just the interpretations are off the charts. I think you understand what I'm talking about. But as a physical being who is a spiritual yearning and connecting to various meditative processes, how do we move into this ninth level elegantly? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well boy, this is Bursatro. It's so pushing. She came through and by the way, the pleadiums transmit diagrams to me. They just say, get out a piece of paper and a pencil, copy about they've been doing that for years and that I explore that in chapter ten and eleven of Alchemy in Nine Dimensions, because crop circles work like that.
Speaker 1: Ahead.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what happened was Satscha transmitted this diagram through of like a healing table with the person lying on it, and that person is in the third emotion?
Speaker 1: Do you actually have a diagram of that in the book? You show that.
Speaker 2: The worst part of the cliff was she she transmitted it through to me and she said, Okay, when we're finished, go get that tattooed on your right hand, on the back of your right hand. And I went, oh, versus the pleaadians for anybody who deals with them, and a lot of people do. Actually, they're very pushy because they're so anxious for us to wake up, so they're always come up with all kinds of bids. I said, no tattoos. I'm not doing any tattoos. The diagrams in the book, and it's very powerful diagram because it's folks, how you in the third dimension, or me or anybody picks up energy in the third dimension from the Turmuric, and the Turmuric is the second dimension, which is the area between the crust of the Earth and the center. Yeah, and the center of the Earth is the iron core crystal, which vibrates in frequencies with all of the other centers in the universe, all the centers of the galaxies, the planets, the stars. We're all resonating with our crystal in our planet. Because see, everything resonates in everything is connected. So then above the person of theater and show like a canopy, like you know, like canopy over the person, because that's the fourth dimension. And so when we're in the third dimension, what's happening is the fourth dimension is affecting us intensely, and that's the collective consciousness, the unconscious aware, and it's the field of energy that connects us all. But that's why we have such a struggle with it. And so the goal of being a human is to be fully conscious in three D and to understand how three D works, And of course the book covers that and how to meditate the three D and all that, because you don't want to be overtaken by the fourth dimension. All you want to do is use the fourth dimension as a tool for contacting of all kinds of issues in the universe that you want to resolve. It's the area of our consciousness. And after I'll think about how you walk around all day and you know, okay, is not and the oal I'm going to start World War three? Or is Joe Biden to have started? You know, our heads are just filled with all this buzz that's coming from like the election and all that kind of stuff's commonly going to win? Is Trump going to win? And our job as humans is to stay round it and to say centered. And sometimes Jerry's you know, on these interviews because he's a cranial sacral therapist, because you want to stay right on that mid long you want to have to come right down through the center of your body. And so if you can resolve these conflicts, which is called which the Eastern meditators talk about, how our brains are just filled with garb each and noise, if you could resolve all that stuff going on in your head, then you break through into the fifth demons, which in my system is the opening of the heart.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's important. So that's five. And so these four additional those are those subtle dimensions that kind of fall into place once you reach the fifth.
Speaker 2: They're subtle, but boy, we can we use them. And I'll give you a good example.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd be interested if you could define the subtlety of them and what we should be looking for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So the energy is in our hearts, and then as our hearts expand to get bigger. And this is a tricky moment, no jury. And I talk thousands of students and all over the planet, because when you get to that point, if you don't move into the sixth dimension from the expansion of the heart, you can actually have a heart attack. And you've heard of people having Kundalini rising and have a park trouble, and that's because you haven't. The reason is you haven't been able to move into the next level of complexity, which is the sixth dimension. And the sixth dimensions is the dimension that sacred geometry is the dimension of the platonic solids. And like right here, I have an icosahedron that I'm wholly about because I use this. When I got that light thing from the creating agenda, it turns out that what was receiving it was an icosahedron. So I found one that and you notice the front of the book is all geometry. So what we do ideally is we expanded to the sixth dimension, and then what happens is we can discover our ideal form for every human on this planet. We have a six dimensional ideal form. It's like the forms in Plato's philosophy. And we can align with the sixth dimension by doing all kinds of special techniques like yoga or tai chi or contact with dance and movement and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Let me just stop here just for a second, because this hard thing is big on me. I had a heart tech two years ago and they put a stent in. They said, okay, you got a blockage. But I am more of the energetic side. Is there techniques in my meditation I should be looking at to bring in the sixth so that I don't have any more problems?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, clip. The second dimension and the sixth dimension are the key to our health because second dimension actually creates us. It's the realm of minerals and microbials and all kinds of intelligent of your potent energy forms the elementals. So we need to really resonate with the elementals by using alternative medicine.
Speaker 1: As far as I'm conservative, well, I'm totally into that. But I'm wondering, is there a technique that you highlight in the book where if you're in that transitional period from fifth to six and we don't want to have a heart attack, those who are dealing with sensitivities.
Speaker 2: That may not be why you had a heart attack, we sure wanted to make sure it wasn't happening. I'll tell you, I want your experiences and workshops. But for you, the more you study sacred geometry. And I highly recommend John Michelle's books in particular because she's kind of a master new view over Atlantis remember that all those years ago. John Michelle's work is wonderful. But the more you contemplate the sacred geometrical energy form that's creating you and holding you in form, the healthier you'll get. And you might be one of the first people to go down to the doctor and say, okay, you take the stem out I want.
Speaker 1: They don't do that. I don't think.
Speaker 2: I'm not advising that.
Speaker 1: The big The big thing is they want to they want and this is allopathy, which is just such problematic problem. They want to they want to just medicate you till you can't see straight.
Speaker 2: I know. Yeah, the medication is just.
Speaker 1: We're going to take another short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we'll return shortly with my guest today, author Barbara hand Kloud, discussing her new book release of Alchemy of Nine Dimensions. We'll rejoin you shortly. I'm joined today by author Barbara han Klow, who is reissuing a book she wrote twenty years ago called Alchemy of Nine Dimensions, in which she outlines the different frequencies that we are receiving from the Pleiades, a series of stars and planets and constellations light years away from us. But apparently, according to the indigenous traditions, these beings that live in this squadron of our universe have been very active in working with Earth's evolution. Yeah, let's talk about it. Let's get up to the ninth because I want my listeners to hear from you where they are going, what the feelings are, the sensations of the We're on sixth level now, seventh, eighth, and ninth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so when you go into the seventh dimension, it's the dimension of sound. And of course we've all known the Bible says that the divine comes to the Word of God comes to us through cosmic sound. All the spiritual traditions teach that these higher levels come from sound, and that the sound is pervasive throughout the universe. And so for you also, you may may want to check out on page two thirty eight if Alchemy of Nine Dimensions. We've got a page there that tells you how to download multi dimensional nine dimensional music into your computer, most importantly for free. So Bear has a website where you can go to it. You can download it for free. And this music was composed by Michael Stearns, the composer for the background of Battlestar Galactica and some of the love reason an ambient.
Speaker 1: Piece or is it actually a melodic piece that he's made.
Speaker 2: There's two. There's one that follows the nine dimensions exactly, and that's what's on the website. And then he took he said, okay, he was expensive, okay, and we only had so much wed so he's a movie composer, right, So so he said, look, he said, if you'll let me do my own composition out of what I create for you, we can cut it in half. And so he produced his own CD called Within, and that's available on his website.
Speaker 1: Did what did this? What did you requisition him to do this music?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: When did you have him compose this music? Eight? It was a while ago.
Speaker 2: All ago? Yeah, and it is incredible. He is the Beethoven of our times. Wow is he's a great great composure. But what we did was for then nineteen ninety eight up until last year, we kept selling CDs and we finally paid for it. And so so then Bear, we said, okay, how expensive that it? Yeah, that's a real.
Speaker 1: Real Quickly, while we're on that topic, Barbara, did you notice people writing in h and discussing the effects of this music on their consciousness?
Speaker 2: Remember we taught workshops for twenty years where what we would do is Friday night I would give the dimensional model and we give election, and then Saturday we would activate the nine dimensions by creating an indigenous type ceremony and then bringing all the dimensions in. And that's where, for example, we got up to the fifth dimension and everybody's expanding and expanding. Oh, they're ready to pop. And then we bring in the sixth dimension in order to complexify it. So that's that's just what we did. Then on Sunday we had a full circle where everybody shared what happened to them, So I have a lot of data on what happens for people. It's very powerful stuff. In fact, these teachings were so powerful that from the very beginning we had one healer working with students for every ten students. So like say you have a room of one hundred people, there'd be ten healers in the back of the chair in front of them. When everybody anybody's getting like over ant or feeling groggy and just getting out of third dimension. I'd sit up there and teach and then say hey, you go to the back.
Speaker 1: So they'd get it. What a reiki treatment or some kind of.
Speaker 2: Just body energy type treatment. Yeah, it's the It's a technique they teach a Lilydale in New York that Jerry learned and anybody could do it. It's wonderful technique just getting somebody, Okay, you're on the version going out to what God knows where, Let's get back in here and let's balance it. And it is like breaking Yeah, working with energy.
Speaker 1: Right, let's let's continue on. We're at number seven. We want to give everybody a sense of the eight and nine too.
Speaker 2: So the eighth dimension is the realm of light, and this is where you get into the light being so intense that we here we read in the Bible that people can't get anywhere near it because it can blind them. And the light is the manifestation of the divine or God consciousness or God whatever. It doesn't really matter how anybody defines this. The fact is that the eighth dimension is to that holds us in contact with divine consciousness. And when we're in effective conscious divine consciousness, we tend to be very ethical. We tend to be worried loving, We tend to be worried giving. This is like moving the human into being a moral, ethical, significant giving person versus dog down at the local table. And so the eighths. But the what the eighth dimension is so interesting to me because the eighth dimension is a download location for the ninths dimension, which is time and what's going on in the night dimension. And this is what I didn't understand until I completely revised this edition in terms of getting the Knight's dimension right, that the Cosmos is constantly downloading like like teachings and programs for people to work with, into the light, and then the light transmutes into sound, and the energy that affects us as humans starts to become palpable as the sound creates geometry and then creates the open heart. So you can go either way. One of the things we do in teaching these techniques is you can go up and you can come back down. You can be in the time zone and the Mayan calendar. Okay, the answer is what did happen in twenty eleven twenty twelve, And the person who actually nailed that was Carl Colmon because Carl, Yes, Carl's The reason I wrote a book about Carl is that he wrote developed a system based on the Mayan calendar that analyzes sixteen billion years of time in the universe and then it eventually moves into evolution because like, sixteen billion years ago, we didn't have any evolution on our planet. But then if we go back four billion years ago when the Earth started becoming an organic home, we start to see the cycles of evolution. So I felt that Carl's work was very important because the big mysterious question is how could the minds have known in five hundred BC that our reality was going to crash in twenty twelve? And what is that crash? And this is where Carl is so important. Carl said, in this system that Carl developed is based on the Coba stell, which is a stella in my land that goes back. It has sixteen billion years of data on it. In other words, kill the data from way before anybody was even around her, if you get my drift. But what Carl said was Carl said that we were going through time accelerations. And with these time accelerations and people are just going to have to look at the book because it's complicated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, we don't true what he said.
Speaker 2: Because of his diagram, it was pretty easy to figure out. But I found teaching it was really easy and people understood it. But what Carl said was time acceleration ends October twenty eight, twenty eleven. That's what that big twenty eleven date is all about. And I think the other date of December twenty first, twenty twelve, is also just as important. But I did notice that something very strange was going on under twenty twelve. It was like suddenly it was like suddenly or am I in a dream or in the real world? It was a very very strange year. And then guess what happened in our family at the end the twenty twelve date December twenty first, twenty twelve, the end of the mind calendar. Granddaughter was born when the sun was rising on December twenty first, twenty twelve. Wow, so our family, something really did happen. And I don't We'll see what that means over time.
Speaker 1: Did you finish with the ninth dimension? Are we there? Night?
Speaker 2: To mention is the Mayan calendar and the time codes, and then there's a tense to mention is a vertical axis the first dimension below you, going all the way through your body and all the way through the top of your head at times. And then there's an eleventh and a twelfth dimension. And fortunately somebody just came out with the book that takes us through twelve and so I could mention now shows the author is Joshua Reichmann. He's a Canadian teacher and his book is called The Realized Light of Twelve Dimension and that one just came out. So we're moving, you know, we're still do Let's just stop me.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to help my listener who are going nine dimensions? How the hell do I access them? I mean, obviously, well, well hang on. So the thing is we want people to buy the book, of course, but those who are are challenged, and I don't know. Did you do an audible version of the new book.
Speaker 2: Once coming out? I heard I didn't do it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'd love to have that because somebody I can't read it. It's too much to read.
Speaker 2: Some people really need that.
Speaker 1: But you know, I guess if you're physical and you acknowledge these dimensions, do you automatically on some level pass through them or do they become you? Or do you have to do work?
Speaker 2: You don't have to work. That's one of the things that I really believe in this. I'm a typical indigenous ceremonial people person. What gives people to tune in to different levels and different dimensions is to play on this planet. People do theater, people do plays, people do music. People create ceremonies that go through different levels, and of course, in our case, we created a ceremony that takes you through on nine to ten levels. That's what those workshops were all about. But the important thing Cliff is that what we've done is the diagrams for how to do this are in the book. Then on my website there's a seven or eight page file that tells you how to conduct an activation wonderful, Yeah, beginning to end. And lots of people have been doing this way back as far as two thousand and four. Over the years, people get four or five friends together and one person leads an activation, or people get group together.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: It is really fun and it's not good. Nobody's going to get That's why I wrote those novels, because people like to read fiction. It's novels to have sex and love affairs in them and all kinds of all those dimensions, you know. Yeah, and so then that's also so. Now at this point, you have the music, you have the diagrams, you have the explanation. It's time people are going to say, oh, when's fire, We're going to come around and do another activation. Well, I'm maybe one years old and I've done that for twenty I can't. I can't do it anymore. I'm at a state, by the way, More importantly, I'm at a state of deed and deep conversation almost all day on I'm I'm working with meditations.
Speaker 1: What terms you use, not to say decomposition, you said something else. I'm in a state of.
Speaker 2: What of meditation? I'm very deep meditation with the dimensions, and Jerry and I may find some way to work with students. We think about that a lot right now, and then we have to move in a.
Speaker 1: Couple of months. Oh god, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Right, I know, right in the middle of the heavy promo, we are I know, but.
Speaker 1: I feel for that. But I want you to comment real quickly as we come to the conclusion of our time together. I've had a number of Indian stages on the program, and also people who are experts where they claim to be experts on the Yugas. It looks like the previous epoch, the Treatia Yuga was a being homo sapien sapien that could see beyond the physical. And it seems to me that these nine dimensions were easily accessed or utilized, probably beyond the nine by these people who were demi gods. It's the closest thing I can think of. Do you see us coming? Is that what's going on right now is that we're entering, we're leaving this current Yuga cycle and moving into the more higher wisdom sites, which sites periods where we can, by thinking, pull in these energies and activate them.
Speaker 2: After teaching for fifty years, I've seen so many levels opening up that I'm obviously certain that we're right on the edge of a very big major awakening where suddenly people are just going to find these things are coming to them the way it did to me. And the reason I say that the business prologe. First of all, at this point, Pluto into Aquarius a couple of days ago, and it'll be there until twenty forty four. So we're going to have twenty years now of Pluto Inaquarius opening the Aquarian age, and then this like in March, April and May of twenty twenty five, only a few months from now, we're going to have the planet Saturn, which rules structure and form and making things happen, is moving out of Pisces and into areas. And when Saturn is in Pisces, Saturn is very uncomfortable in Prices because Pisces just doesn't want to bother of getting all this stuff done. And so when Saturn moves into this area in cycle, this is another twenty nine year cycle of building a new structure and new form, and then more significantly, planet Neptune has been in Pisces. Now Neptune rules Pisces, so that means it's like same sign. It's been in Pisces since twenty twelve, twenty eleven, twenty twelve. And it's so interesting because at that point that's when everything became Nebula of Siege is known for creating just kind of inebulais, Oh, well, I don't really need to bother with this any just relax for a while. And so with those two planets, now, Saturn's only been in prices for two and a half years, but never June's been in Pi Seis since twenty eleven, twenty twelve, and it goes into areas when basically when Saturn goes into areas, the exact conjunction of the two planets in areas is actually in twenty twenty six. But basically what's going to happen is anybody who thinks they're going to be able to just sit in their seat and be normal and make everything always be the way it was, forget it not gonna happen. We're going to be experienced with such a monumental level of change and action and movement, and judging by how things have been, especially for me the last ten to fifteen years, we've have changed. We just have to we have to move it. And then of course the ends and the ending of the Collie Yuga has been called by a Indian scholar and mystic. His name is bi Wu dev Misra, one of those Indian names, and his book just came out. This is all happening, just like Alchemy of nine Dimensions finally went to a level of perfection right now. Well, bi Wu, after years and years of resoot, Sir published The Yuga Shift.
Speaker 1: I had him on the show. It's a wonderful book.
Speaker 2: Oh you had him all cool?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what an amazing book show to me. I'll email you the the interview. Okay, I support him.
Speaker 2: Well, I just say I got it right away because it's you know, somebody told me.
Speaker 1: It's a master works, a master.
Speaker 2: Work, and it's it's hard to read it. It is because you're going to get a sense of what's really action going to be happening. But it's all going to be okay. The only thing that can happen is I might go out of body a big deal.
Speaker 1: Well, but the thing I'm curious about in the United States, the kids are running the machine. Now we have the children running the machine, and that's a big deal. Wasn't one body, all three bodies are now running the machine? And I for a while I was like, Okay, this is what you want, So we released to your whatever level judgment is going on.
Speaker 2: It's really easy because who wants Joe Biden to be running everything?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 2: And I'm so thrilled to see the younger generations coming into power, and that's been a big resistance, hasn't it. Just it was incredible to me to see all these old excuse me farts just continue o where they don't belong.
Speaker 1: I think it's fun in some ways, but and the other way. The Republicans are young souls and so they tend to bring a great possible abilities. But again, there we're going to be on a in a driving mode where it's it's a it's a student driver, you know what I mean. So you know there's some scary days ahead. You know.
Speaker 2: The other thing is that the United States is it has come to the end of a whole phuto cycle. A few years ago, our country himself is in the spotlight rock right now in terms of disintegrating and needing to change. But it will I I.
Speaker 1: I whole out hope. In fact, I kind of.
Speaker 2: Want Jerry to put his face here and say hi, because he's the partner. He just walked in the door. Oh sure, where come and say hi to clipt Down and you haven't seen him in yours.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jerry, how you doing, buddy? Did you guys have a good interview? Not done yet, so great to see you. You' fantastic you two. That's nice.
Speaker 2: I'm getting Thanksgiving dinner together for you know, Dade's Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Tuesday. I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't know he was the cook today.
Speaker 1: But hey, as we conclude, Barbara, I want you to talk a little bit. In your book, you have describes the different you describe the different activations, and the one I'm curious about is the crop circles because they come out of nowhere and now the complexity. You can't have these things being faked because they're so complex that there's no way for him to do it. But talk a bit about the meaning of the crop circles and what they are, what the data is about.
Speaker 2: The crop circles became really active just abroout the time when alchemy of nine dimensions and creating agenda came in, and so I really resonate with crop circles. And I was a crop circle researcher in basically the nineteen nineties, and so while I was working with crop circle researchers, I discovered that I could create images for the crop circle lakers to make, and then I developed a technique for sending the information to the circle lakers, and then within a few days they appeared in the fields.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, is that good. I don't want to hear that about what it is.
Speaker 2: It's a great example of how any one of us could be in touch with all these dimensions if we tend to do that. And so I was working a lot with John Michelle, and John Michelle's not with us any orbit. He and I had a lot of fun and Jerry sitting around in pubs talking about working with the circle makers. John really like drink beer. And so the tenth and eleventh chapter have a very detailed exponent of what I was doing, how it works, and most importantly explaining how the circles are actually made and it's right in the book, and of course you can be sure that almost nobody's going to pay an attention to it because so outrageous. Yeah, but I had it verified. Colin Andrews is one of the top researchers, and he verified it by coming to one of the times when I created circles images for circles.
Speaker 1: So it's all.
Speaker 2: There, and you know I stand on it.
Speaker 1: The books call Alchemy of the Nine Dimensions. It's the twentieth edition. My guess today has been Barbara Hanklow, and you got to get this book. It's kind of a prelude to what's happening. It's always a good reach. He's a really, really good author, so be sure to check it out. Barbara, give us a sense of how we can get ahold of you.
Speaker 2: What's the website and HA and D like your hand plow clow twenty twelve dot com.
Speaker 1: Okay, and you.
Speaker 2: What I do on that besides lots of information like how to conduct activations and your interview will be on there. I do an analysis of all four seasons, so I'm working on the Winter Solstice right now. So if people subscribe to it, nobody pays anything, nothing, you'll get the seasonal of reading every every three months.
Speaker 1: That's what are you doing any video? I don't remember. Do you have a YouTube channel where you're actually posting your zoom pre material at all?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: YouTube channel?
Speaker 2: Well, these youtubes go on the website. But I don't know what you mean. I'm not techie at all, Like I don't, I'm not on any it's.
Speaker 1: A form of social media. You can have a YouTube channel. I stay away from all of it on your website.
Speaker 2: The website, yeah, because if I went on social media, that'd be the end of you doing any more work.
Speaker 1: Barbara, as always, A pleasure to see you, and much luck on this good book, on this new book, which is a good book. And thank you so much. A pleasure to have you.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you for having me. Pleasure to see you again.
Speaker 1: You know, we mentioned at the early stage of that interview that the attention deficit disorders that we are manifesting through the use of our iPhones and apps like TikTok and all these games and everything that takes us away from natural thinking and relaxing and meditating is a problem. It's really a problem. And I've always said to activate and to be a part of these subtled energies. You have to learn to meditate or quiet your mind. You don't necessarily have to be in a class to learn how to meditate. I strongly urge people to go to transidental meditation taught by the or designed by the former Yogi Maharishi mesh Yogi, and it's a powerful technique and you really can sense when you are very very deep, you don't go to sleep, you're shifting into a different level of consciousness. And when you have a meditative practice, you can actually get a sense of these dimensions. You can actually work with them. Not in the same way we talk about the Akashyak records, remember the Akashak records. We still haven't had a solid explanation from many of the authors that we've interviewed about this dimension how to access it. You know, it's all kind of imaginary, but how do you know you're in When you meditate, you can feel the changes, you can feel the shift, and I think some form of meditation is going to be important to get into the nine dimensions. So that's just my two cents worth, And do arch on Google, do a search with your favorite search engine for meditative techniques. Meditative practices that allow you to go deep to quiet the mind, quiet the brain, quiet the noise, and allow you to sense these other dimensions, because that's where you're going to access them and get the benefits. I'm also of the belief that a lot of this happens naturally for us. If you're a physical being. For the most part, you're listening to your physical so you're getting bombarded by these frequencies that are automatically evolving your sense of awareness. Now, how you choose to use this information is something entirely different. We didn't talk about that, and I think it's outlined in the book. But most of the time, it's a greater perception, greater ability to connect with nature, your felt human, your fellow earthling, and to take this energy in and then use it as you need. Use it to inspire yourself, use it for healing, use it for a Barber talked a great deal about this trauma that we all have in our system, this catastrophic trauma that we all went through, our ancestors went through, that's been handed down, this earth bombardment that Randall Carlson talks about, and Graham is, you know, presenting it on ancient apocalypse, So there you go. So anyhow, some form of meditation might be a benefit. I mentioned earlier that we do have some tours coming up in twenty twenty five. Easter Island is one. We will be in Turkey June, the end of June for two weeks. That's where the fit stages of that, and you can go see that probably within two weeks on Earth Ancients dot com Forward slash tours Turkey again with Delma and Sabaturs that's Mohammad Imbrahem and his wife Noha. Our final tour of the year is going to be in Guatemala Day of the Dead twenty twenty five. We will be with an archaeologist, but I'm thinking right now working with someone new who's very very good on the energy side of it, so we all can tap into these tolleric fields that are emanating from the pyramids. So that's three tours. I think that's probably gonna be it because I need to get this book done for next year. If you have any questions about any of our tours, send me an email sent it to Earth Ancients the number four the letter you at gmail dot com, and I promise to get back to you on any of your inquiries. So there you go. Three tours for twenty twenty five Easter Island Repinui, Turkey in June, and then in October will be in Guatemala. So these are great tours, are great fun. So consider that. All right, that's it for this program today. I want to thank my guest today, Barbara Hancloud, coming to us from New Mexico. As always the team of Gail Tour, Mark Foster, and everyone who makes this thing happen. Thank you all right, take care, be well, and we will talk to you next time. Col