Speaker 1: Thanks. Searching in to another episode of Gang That Drank, a supernatural drinking game podcast. Want to skip those ads and get early access, become a member at true story dot fm, slash join and discover all the other great parts that come with it. Hello, and welcome to Gang Gang That Dress, a supernatural drinking game podcast. It's the podcast where we make up drinking game rules for a favorite episode of our favorite show, Supernatural. We recap the episode for you, We tell you how the drinking games rules played out, we tell you what's coming up next, and then we do some extra fun bonus content for our members.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what we do here.
Speaker 1: It's what we do. It's what we do every time. And we're so happy to have you here with us tonight, for today.
Speaker 3: Or whatever ever, dis dusk, our miss Eve, whenever you're listening.
Speaker 1: This burgeoning born.
Speaker 2: On this fortnight. Yeah, happy to have you here or wherever you are. We're happy that you're there, unless you are being held captive and forced to listen to this, in which case still thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, any thank you. We hope you make your time in captivity more pleasant. Like and subscribe, Yeah, smash that like buttons being captive.
Speaker 2: It always starts so weird.
Speaker 1: It's true. Who who's that over there? Starting things so weird?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: As always? This is Nate McWhorter, a performer and teacher at the Neighborhood Comedy Theater in downtown Mesa, Arizona. And who is that over there?
Speaker 1: That's Chrissy Lenz, one of the directors of the Neighborhood Comedy Theater in downtown Mice, Arizona. And I splashed a whole bunch of white Claw on my microphone when we did our can Crack, and I just licked it off and I regret it.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. I have managed. I think I'm on like a streak. And I know, I say, this moment is like a big spill, but of like not splashing my drink all over, probably because I keep drinking expired beers so they've lost there.
Speaker 1: Oh no, what why?
Speaker 2: Because I bought it so I wouldn't have to pick it up, And it was a variety pack that I just liked a couple of the beers in. But now I am drinking one of the ones I do not like as much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how it is for me with white claws. I always get down to like the peach flavor or like the mango flavor. And I'm like, oh, I don't like you.
Speaker 2: Eh, it's yeah, you know it's still beer though, so we still drink it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's still white claw. It does what it does, what it do, what it do?
Speaker 2: It does what it does. Speaking of doing what it do, Chrissy, it's your episode tonight.
Speaker 1: It's my episode. I picked a tough one.
Speaker 2: It's all about does it just do what it do? Or can it not do what it do? That's what this episode's about. Say good, seamless, transition, seamless.
Speaker 1: It's like you're a pro. We're talking about Season seven, episode three, The Girl next Door, an episode that was directed by our own fabulous Jensen Ackles. It aired October seventh, twenty eleven. It was written by Andrew Dabb and Daniel Laughlin. And yeah, we are, we are doing it. But here are the rules to play along with as you watch this episode or listen to our recap. Anytime someone says Leviathan's take a drink. Anytime we get what we're calling a lucifer halucifer or aidation of lucifer, lucy helucy. Anytime Bobby says balls, take a drink always. You should always take a drink. When Bobby says balls, take a drink. For a pop culture reference, take a dink, Take a dink, a dink and a drink. If Dane mentions pie, if someone says gank, take a shot or finish your drink or doubled drink or whatever you're comfortable with, but that's the big drink. If someone says pituitary, take a drink as always. If Deane says son of a bitch, take a drink. If someone says freak, take a drink. And if someone talks about the other shoe, take a drink. Those are our rules. Are we ready to get answer, Then.
Speaker 2: Let's get into it, Chris, all right, Then.
Speaker 1: Sammy is hallucinating Lucifer take a drink. Castio wades into a reservoir of water and leaks out all the Leviathans who take over people by getting drunk up by them or showered on by them or splashed on by them. Uh. And then the boys who are very badly injured after a fight with the Leviathans are being taken to sue falls General and they're like, no, you can't take us there, take us anywhere than there. It's not safe.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, it's I love the season seven title. Splash it is the Leviathan one is so cool. I just want to.
Speaker 1: Say that it's very cool.
Speaker 2: Splat splatunatural. It's I love it.
Speaker 1: Yep uh. We catch up to now. Dean is being treated and he is out of it. They gave him morphine and they reset his leg, which was dislocated. Where is my brother, he asked. He bashed his head quite seriously, which does not sound like medical jargon to me. He bashed his head quite seriously. Is that the technical term? Doctor?
Speaker 2: Best they could do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they got to get out of this hospital. Unfortunately, his leg is dislocated. It's broken or dislocated. I think it was dislocated.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, if we're okay, let's take this moment since you asked the question to talk about this broken broken leg dislocated? Whatever is that cast is wrong on for everything? Like, it's bad. That's not a good prop. I don't know. I one it's on over his gens. Later in the episode, the cast is on over unders under the cast no idea if it is a broken leg it's definitely not just a few days and you'll have this thing off and you'll be back to good, like they say over and over again. And if it is a dislocation, I don't think that's the cast they put on you for whatever. Like you probably just have like a.
Speaker 1: Cane, Yeah, like a knee brace and a cane.
Speaker 2: That was a broken leg plaster cast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the band saw later in the empisode, right.
Speaker 2: Like I it's the one. I mean, okay, it's not the one. There's lots of parts of this episode that are weird and upsetting and and uncomfortable, but I could not stop fixating on this damn cast. I was just like, what are the rules of it? What is this injury? It's a weird device. Like I guess we have to have Dean laid up so he can't chase Sam down.
Speaker 1: And also that Jensen can direct the episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, true, true that, but like we I don't know, we gotta come up something better. And I just we praise props so often on the show because they so often nail it. I think this was a swing and a miss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with you. I also wrote down that his jeans were under the cast.
Speaker 2: Like that that I was already like weird it like thought it was weird that he had this big cast, because yeah, it was like dislocation or whatever. And then but yeah, the genes is what made me lose it. I had to pause the episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: I also wrote, Okay, I'm glad we I'm glad we got to discuss this.
Speaker 1: Okay, good. So Bobby comes to the rescue. But Bobby's like, here's some clothes, meet me at the ambulance, Doc, I'm gonna go rescue sam uh. The evil doctors are alerted to the Winchester's presence as Dean limps along the corridor, is all drugged up. They escaped the hospital just barely. Bobby says, balls and they get away, and then that's when we get the gooey, splashy supernatural title. At the cat been at They're at Rufus's cabin. Sammy is sad and reading. Dean is addicted to a Spanish soap opera. Things are weird. The Leviathans are out there, take a drink. What are they their shape shifters. Nothing can kill them and they bleed black goo. That's what we know about the Leviathans. At this point, Sammy hallucinates Lucifer. Lucifer. Lucifer is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lucifer is correct.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, it's I feel so weird after saying, ha, Lucifer, it's just that would write to me. Uh, take a drink, and he like pushes into the scar on his palm, and this is what I was like. Finally he has a scar on his palm, which should be nothing but criss crossing scars that a palm reader would win sat He's finally got a palm in drink.
Speaker 2: Permanent bandages on their palms from all they do all the time.
Speaker 1: All the time. So Bobby's got to go round up his like backup library. So he leaves the boys and Sammy's gonna go on a run. Get pie, says Dean. Take a drink. When Sammy's gone, Bobby and Dean discuss girl interrupted pop culture reference. Take a drink. Bobby's not concerned at all, and he thinks Sam is doing fine, but Dean is very concerned and he thinks that Sam is off the rails. At the gas and sip, Sam sees a newspaper about an ice pick killer and as he swipes his card. His credit card registered to let Me Killmeister, which, like, pick a more obvious fake name, Why don't you?
Speaker 2: Is that a pop culture reference?
Speaker 1: It is a pop culture reference.
Speaker 2: Who is who is that?
Speaker 1: He is a popular he's from a metal band. Hold on, I'll look it up.
Speaker 2: Looking at it? Oh is it? Oh?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Oh my gosh, Radiohead.
Speaker 1: No, no, Motorhead.
Speaker 2: Motorhead, that's what a you know, I was close. I was in there. Yeah, once I saw his face, Yeah, let me kill meister.
Speaker 1: But it's just it's such an obvious fake name, like nobody really named that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Leviathans, they somehow got all their aliases, which I guess is just like anytime, like there's probably a slew in this universe of like just dead old rock stars because the Leviathans thought they were the Winchesters and they went and ate them. Yeah, like Robert, Like that's one you choose, right, Robert Seeger, because like okay, like maybe it's not you know, it's like too common enough names and like maybe parents are weird the name their kid Bob Seeger, But like that's one that I feel like, you don't go let me kill meister. You don't like, although I do. The other rock reference that happens later on the episode I really like as well, but that's not for the Leviathans to see anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah. So they alert a computer guy who is a leviathanto their location. Sammy gets home with the grub and he brought cake instead of pie.
Speaker 2: Woo boo boo. Disapprove.
Speaker 1: How you doing sis? Dean still seeing crap and he's like, yeah, I'm still seeing crap, but don't worry. I'm fine. Dean dozes off. There are beer bottles and cans everywhere, which, like, if he's on some sort of painkiller medication, is very dangerous for him to also be drinking at the rate that he is drinking. He's Dean. So Sammy reads the paper and has a flashback. It's a Kitson They get your brain. Sammy is all alone, but Dean and Dad are on the phone. Sammy leaves a note and takes the Impala. We flash to a drug dealer in a park who gets ganked. We don't care because he's bad, so it doesn't he's a bad guy. He was going to overcharge the young woman who wanted to buy drugs, so we don't care that he.
Speaker 2: Was going to do more than that, and that is another unsettling part of this episode. Yeah, but also it's unsettling that like we're just supposed to be like, ah, good, that guy's dead.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, we're supposed to not care or worry about it. Yeah, a lot of gray area.
Speaker 2: Right, because we talk about monsters. Well, that guy is not a monster, but he kindly is. But like does he But it's the same time, does he deserve to die anymore than Amy does later on? Like I know, like, yeah, sorry, it's fine. I like I said, this episode it's a good episode because it brings about feelings, but it is I look, I get why it is controversial. Yeah, episode for sure, especially today.
Speaker 1: So Dean wakes up and finds the note. He freaks out, but Bobby is like, it's fine, let him go do whatever he's doing. Like he caught a case, you're laid up. He's not let him go do it. So Dean cuts off his cast with a buzz saw. We follow Sam into a police station. He's like, let me get this straight. The killer comes to town. Gang's a low life, take your shot, finish your drink, double drink and blows town. Are the brains missing? He has three miss cars from Lars Ulrich. Take a drink. That's another pop culture reference. Drummer Dean is on the trail. He finds out Sam bought yesterday's pipe paper, and he too sees the ice pick killer headline, so he knows what Sam is doing. Sort of. At this point, Sammy's at the corner. The corner, he says, the pituitary gland is gone. Take a drink.
Speaker 2: Over and over yep.
Speaker 1: Flashback montage of him following maps and putting little x's and following along and learning where.
Speaker 2: It's very overdone and like clearly like the pattern was visible without to use a pet like I was.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: Sammy parks the Impala in the woods. We see a flashback he orders a triple red eye at a library and sees a pretty girl. Now in the present, Sammy sees a guy in the woods. Flashback, Sammy is checking out the girl. He calls Dean and Dad stab it in the heart. That's how you kill a kid. Soon he tells them. Dean one more question, how do you talk to girls?
Speaker 2: Oh? Okay, easy, easy.
Speaker 1: He goes up to her very awkwardly, and she says, no, go away, I'm not supposed to talk to boys. He leaves, and then she leaves, and she gets followed by two young goons who Sammy beats up in short order. Hi, I'm Sam, he says, I'm Amy. She says, Now in the isn't a girl walks through the woods. Sammy follows. It's very twilight. He's following her through the woods and stalking her. He confronts her. Hi, Amy, he says, Sam. She says, you got tall. Huh. So Sammy's like, you're doing what your mom did when we were kids. And she's like, it's not like that. I have a job and a mortgage and two cats.
Speaker 2: Facts spacefly around Nathan Fillion. I was so happy. I was so happy when she popped up, Yes, it.
Speaker 1: Is a star of Firefly Jewel State.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In another Jossweden verse crossover, that would have been Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like the name they chose for.
Speaker 1: Obviously Amy Pond another yes, but I.
Speaker 2: It would have been clear. I don't know, I would have been too on the nose. I guess if they had gone like Haley or something like like.
Speaker 1: Obviously Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I can't do that. I can't do that. Yeah. In the flashback, Amy helps young Sam, Amy, how'd you beat up those guys? You're so wiry? And Sam's like, I watch a lot of Bruce Lee movies. She gets them a drink and we see that there are brains in the fridge.
Speaker 2: Casual brains, casual brains, but not all brain. It's just pituitary glands.
Speaker 1: No, there's some full brains in there.
Speaker 2: There are some full brain. It looked like mostly chunks, but I guess yeah, maybe they were full on.
Speaker 1: It's gross.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They bond about traveling a lot and always being the freaks together take a drink times three where they say freaks three times. Yeah, they do a cute little kids smooch mm hmm. In the present, Amy's like I'm managing my condition and Sam is like, you spiked three guys this week, and she's like, I had to. I'm not a murderer. But her eyes go crazy and she beats him up and leaves a bunch of trash in his hand. Like this part I didn't understand either, like he We clearly see her leave the trash in his hand. Yeah, how and why does that happen?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know at all. It's like she's trying to pass him a note. Yeah, like why not just have I don't know, like a tussle with her jacket or something, and then it falls out of the pocket versus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it didn't read to me in a believable way that part.
Speaker 2: No, she watches a lot of Bruce Ley movies.
Speaker 1: Though, so apparently in the present, Dean is at the moor. He's on Sam's trail. He calls Bobby, it's a kid soon. We fought one of these in the nineties. Why is he running away? At Amy's house, she's packing up, but Sam found her with the receipt that she left in his hand. Okay, she's killed again. She is bloody, she has blood on her hands. But she's trying to explain herself and she reveals her son. No wait, she doesn't reveal her.
Speaker 2: Son yet, not yet, not yet, because he's like got the knife, still yelling at her.
Speaker 1: She says she works at the morgue. She only takes what she needs. But he got sick and the fresh brains healed him.
Speaker 2: Fresh brains, fresh brain. Where's the better place to get fresh brains than killing people I guess.
Speaker 1: Like I guess will be working at the morgue.
Speaker 2: Or the hospital. I mean, if you get them like right as they die, you know, But then how do you hide that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't hide that. You can't hide taking the brains. In a flashback, Sammy spills some of his soda and Amy freaks out, and they bond again over their parents being bad parents. Amy's mom has a plan for her h and Sam is like, my dad has a plan for me too, And they don't want to be like their parents, so they bond again. She gives her word that she'll stop, and she reminds him you gotta believe me after what I did from you. What ooh? Flashback the mom is home. They caught up two dudes in an impala. Amy does a ruse to help Sam escape. Uh and uh. He comes out of the closet and she's He's like, you're a monster, and she's like, you're a hunter.
Speaker 2: So we're just supposed to kill each other huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the mom comes back and catches them. She tries to kill Sam, but Amy kills her own mom instead.
Speaker 2: What Yeah.
Speaker 1: Dean has caught up to Sam and punches him square in the nose. Oh, they have an angry BM scene. There's a kid soon they're chasing. Sammy says, I took care of it, and Dean says, okay, great, where's the body And Sammy says, I let her go. She's gone. Dean says, why oh, this is where we see the flashback where Amy kills the mom. Yes, so I'm doing it a little bit out of order. Sorry, My notes are the placet.
Speaker 2: See take it from me. Flashback episodes are hard to recap. I seem to always choose them, and they're always so hard to recap because he's just like, I don't know, Here's what happens in all the flashbacks, and then here's what happens in the present time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, Dean says, you never told me any of this, and Sam says I was cleaning up my mess. And Dean says, but you didn't clean it up. We've got to kill her, and Sammy says, nothing is that simple, flashback. You have to run, get out of town Amy. Amy says, come with me, and Sam says I can't, and she goes and she's just a young girl alone. She's got to eat brains to survive. How is she gonna survive? I don't know, but Sammy doesn't carry just lets her run away. Dean says, I get it, but she's a freak. Take a drink. In a BM scene they have again, Sammy's like, I'm not normal, I'm a freak. Take a drink times three? They say it three times, but I'm managing it, like Amy is. She needed to help her kid, and if you don't trust her, that's fine, but trust me, and Dean says, Okay, I guess we gotta start sometime. And all that turns out to be meaningless at the end of the episode.
Speaker 2: Yep, but it's se.
Speaker 1: Meaningfull in this moment. They're at a bigger sins we're meeting Bobby tomorrow. We gotta go up to Seattle. You drive at the motel. Dean says, you check us in. I gotta go get some more pills, which is like should you be taking pills? Like are you still injured? What happened to you? And how does he get prescription drugs?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: The prescription's probably not in the name of Lemmy killmeister.
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't I who knows they I'm sure they figured it out. That's not for us to worry about in the show, I guess.
Speaker 1: Ever, yeah, okay, Uh. So Dean is waiting for Amy when she comes into her hotel room. You were easy to track. Next time, change your license plate when you run. I'm Sam's brother, but Sam doesn't know I'm here. And Amy says, but he told you about my son, and he says, I know, but people are who they are. You'll kill again. I won't. I swear, Dean, I'm an expert. And the other shoe will drop it always does, and he stabs her in the heart. I'm sorry, he says, are you sorry? Are you Dean? Are you I don't think you are. So the kid comes in because he's been doing all this stabbing in front of an open motel room door.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, oh things you'd think he would cover off before. I mean, yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: Uh. He says to the kid, you got someone you could go to? The kid nods and he says, have you ever killed anyone? No? Well, if you do ever kill anyone, I'll come back for you. And the kid says, the only person I'm gonna kill is you, and Dean says, yeah, well, look me up in a few years. Assuming I live that long at the gas and sip the Leviathan who is chasing salmon. Dean confronts the guy who they've been interacting with this entire episode, and he says, you know, humans taste pretty good on their own, but there's one thing I've noticed. He's that everything's better with cheese. And he dumps a bunch of nacho cheese on the guy's head and eats him. And that's the end of the Girl next Door Tasty, Tasty and.
Speaker 2: Delicious nacho cheese cover guy.
Speaker 1: Jensen Ackles. I listened to the Then and Now episode where Jensen Eckles talked about directing this episode, and he didn't really address anything to do with this being totally out of character for Dean, which I think it is. It doesn't seem like something Dean would do, should do, could do. Uh. It just seems like a out of nowhere end to this episode, and he didn't really address that, but he did say he filmed a scene where they you see the nacho cheese pouring on the guys.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I assumed that. I was like, Oh, that's you know, good money saving thing is to not show that they filmed it. That would have made an already upsetting episode even more setting, Like I get I get that it's trying to really set up the whole or really feed into the whole, like uh, free will versus fate thing as well, Like I think there's just so many any better right, Like you said, Dean, but he hasn't gone. I'm trying to get my timelines right here, Like we don't have many Baddy friends yet, do we, right? No, not in season, Like Garth isn't a were wolf yet, Like Benny hasn't happened yet. Like there's things that like Dean goes through that would change him from the I feel like this episode, if we were to do this episode belongs earlier in the show. I think you're right ultimately that by this point it shouldn't really be Dean's thing. I think this would have been something that would have been maybe like first three or four seasons, Dean would do yeah, because their world is so much more black and white back then. So but by the time yeah, we get to now, it is it is out of character and it is just like why and and yeah, like you said, like in front of the Open Door all that, like you knew the kid was gonna be standing there, yeah, mm hmm. And then what are you gonna do? You're gonna stab this kid?
Speaker 1: No, you can't, I mean any for all of Dean's caring about kids, he's just gonna leave this kid on his own. He's just walk away and let this kid grieve over his stabbed mom and like go god nosewhere.
Speaker 2: And then also what you're just gonna like always like you're gonna forget about this kid who said he's gonna he's probably gonna set his whole life to coming after you, like he does come back right, Like there isn't I'm not missed, Like my memory is not wrong. There is an episode where the this kid is grown up and comes back to oh is there? I am? I thinking of a different thing. I don't know. I guess I will have to.
Speaker 1: Let's see. The child, who is named Sam, is not mentioned again after the episode is left ambiguous. Okay, the focus ship to focus shifts to dean ritual relationship with Lisa and his struggle to balance his hunter life with wanting to be a family.
Speaker 2: Man, right, which is again why this like yeah, this specific action is just like why wouldn't you then try I don't. I don't even know. What do you do? What do you do? There's no other option with the kid, and it's like he's not going to go all Anakin on him. Mm hmmm, so you have to just because he hasn't killed. But like, how do you think this kid's gonna survive?
Speaker 1: Right? Right? And how do you think you know? You know, he has to eat.
Speaker 2: This is where you should take him in take him in under and teach him to be not a monster or whatever. I don't know, like have some responsibility for the messes you created here. And it also just didn't need to be done like at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, Let Jewel State live.
Speaker 4: That's right, that's right, which I did love. That was a fun which then like, also when you say this episode aired in twenty eleven and Amy Pond is a reference, I'm like, holy cow, we're all, We're all.
Speaker 2: That doesn't seem like it was that long ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it was. Okay, So how did the rules play out? Let's see, I got them saying Leviathans twice I.
Speaker 2: Have four times, no, three.
Speaker 1: Times, okay, so I missed one.
Speaker 2: There's once in the then there's like a it's screamed oh, I probably missed that one then, Yeah, because he didn't mention it, So I figured you might have missed that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh, three lucifer halucifers yep, one balls, one balls. How many pop culture references did you get?
Speaker 2: I caught three, but I didn't about nine?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you counting like the T shirt that the guy was wearing, that the the clerk is wearing a red Hood T shirt?
Speaker 1: No, I was just counting like verbal references.
Speaker 2: Man, I must have not been paying a whole lot of attention.
Speaker 1: I must have forgotten about it. That's what happens to me.
Speaker 2: I mean, I got the girl interrupted one, I got lars erlick amy pond.
Speaker 1: Let me kills, let me kill meister.
Speaker 2: Those That's all I got. I don't know, I.
Speaker 1: Don't there are a bunch more. Dang.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess I wasn't paying attention.
Speaker 1: Okay, Uh, Dean talks about pie twice, They say gank once yep. How many times did you get them saying pituitary four times? Oh? I got three, So you beat me on that one. One son of a bitch?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: How many times did you get them saying freak?
Speaker 2: I got six times?
Speaker 1: Well I got seven. Oh, so we're just we're we're missing each other by one. Here we go after the pop culture references and Dean talks about the other shoe three times yep.
Speaker 2: And then there's two Sammy's to.
Speaker 1: The sammis Sammy Uh yay. So those are our rules. That's how the episode played out. What's up next?
Speaker 2: Oh crazy, I'm glad you asked up next. We are going back on the chuck wagon.
Speaker 1: Back on the chuck wagon.
Speaker 2: We gotta finish season eleven. We gotta close it out. We've been doing season eleven the back end of season eleven. So here we go, Season eleven, Episode twenty three Alpha and Omega. Okay, there's a there's a decent number of rules. Not all of them hit all the time, and then there's gonna be one that hits like a lot. And yeah, okay, so all right. Anytime there's a character anything the way, I just think it's funny. There's a character says milady, and I just just take a drink when you hear milady, we're drinking. When they drink. Anytime someone in the episode is drinking, we're drinking. Okay, take a drink anytime Crowley calls Sam something that's not Sam. Okay, take a drink when Dean does his impression of Rowena. Okay, all right, this rule is called soul Sippin' And basically, anytime you hear the word soul our souls, we just take a sip, okay, or a drink or whatever. But yeah, don't get don't get crazy. Uh taking our shot, our multiplier, or finish your drink or do whatever you gotta do. Is the word hagis hagus okay aka the magic word. Uh, take a drink for every Ghostbuster's joke.
Speaker 1: They make every Ghostbusters joke.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're taking in a drink every time we see what I am dubbing as the soul Stone. I don't know what it's actually called. They don't name it. I'm calling it the soul stone, Okay. And then, uh take a drink, finish your drink, do whatever you want at the end. When when when the darkness and the light a ka, Chuck and Amara are united?
Speaker 1: Okay, this.
Speaker 2: See it's a fun it's a fun finale. I don't know if it's in the pantheon of great awesome, super duper wonderful, super memorable Supernatural finales. But it's a good it's good.
Speaker 1: Okay, awesome, I can't wait. I vaguely remember it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's that was my thing too. I was like, I guess I remember this happening, and then it leads into a season of anyway, we'll talk about that a little bit. The nice part is the nice part is Christy. After this episode, we will not be doing the next episode in line like we will move forward in seasons at least or backwards, who knows, but this is going to be like sort of a this is a stopping point in the chuck sphere.
Speaker 1: Okay, a temporary stopping, a temporary pause in the chuck wagon train. Yeah, okay, awesome. So thank you for listening, thank you for being with us here at the end. If you want some special bonus content tonight, we're going to be talking about our top three sexiest monsters in pop culture. So what sexy monster would you fall for the way Sammy fell for Amelia Pond. That's going to be our bonus content tonight. And if you want all of our content every time, become a member True Story FM. Just click on our podcast follow the prompts you can become a monthly member or a yearly member. It all goes to support the podcast and keep us going, so we really appreciate it. If you don't feel like coming a member, please like, rate like, rate review, subscribe, thumbs up, Tell a friend, tell a neighbor, tell the girl next door about our podcast. We appreciate you so much when you do that, Nate, Tell the people where they can find us in the real world. Do in our comedy Stick.
Speaker 2: In the real world, you can find us doing the Comedy Stick the Neighborhood Comedy Theater where we do shows on Fridays and Saturday nights at seven point thirty. If you want to know when those shows are or where they are, go to nct Phoenix dot com and all those details can be found. I don't know when you're listening to this, so I will refrain from making any comments about where we might be. Just go to the website.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. And if you want to hear me on my other podcast, it's called the Most Excellent Eighties Movies Podcast, also a True Story FM product. And while you're in there out there in the world saving people and hunting things the family business. Please keep the Gang that Drank model in mind, be excellent to each other, and party on, Party on, dudes,