Speaker 1: Wake up in l a coff he's hiding black James Anton Hay got the mic intact.
Speaker 2: I am sharp on the jail, pe wave the hate reports live that the behave. He'll hit you when new straight from the swords.
Speaker 1: Then open the phones, bring on the force, calls from coast to coast, piet.
Speaker 3: And free serpentsed theories.
Speaker 2: Bring them to me. Hey, hey, Jay on the head to.
Speaker 1: Day Christian now from mail leading the way, rebuking the devil.
Speaker 2: Calling now to Bay.
Speaker 3: Take a call baby, they get on break.
Speaker 4: He's drumming true bombs.
Speaker 5: Living in the dream.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, hey, what you gonne say? Bick up that phone.
Speaker 3: It's judgment.
Speaker 1: Dave got a calling name every talking no Testament God?
Speaker 3: Is he really Satan Man?
Speaker 1: That's a hard night, David from a call of no wappellent site Just Tree analog drama keeping the tight.
Speaker 2: It's on your massive stories.
Speaker 1: Epstein on the scale, Mohammed bursa bankers.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, won't fail, He'll say, I rebuke you win Jesus name what'sipping next? Coffee?
Speaker 2: Staying in the game.
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, ky only yes day.
Speaker 2: Christian now from.
Speaker 1: Me leading the wa rebuking the devil, calling now to fake take your calls, Davey, get on breakfe from Chrishana, dine to the.
Speaker 2: Next wife chain.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, kay, keep the fire.
Speaker 2: Lids all rady over.
Speaker 3: Here or never GoF with Hey, guys, this is Hako. You were taking your calls.
Speaker 1: Hey eight eighty seven seven five three seven seven three, you got a Bible question political being bringing on nobody camp needed, just believe.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Allen and Michigan.
Speaker 3: What's good?
Speaker 7: Brother?
Speaker 1: Every single day from the West coast pool pit paving the way, no compromise, no.
Speaker 2: PC play, just truth and Jesus, hayt.
Speaker 8: God the way the reports.
Speaker 2: Somebody call in now b.
Speaker 3: Thepot signing all Jesus is Lord see you tomorrow to tell Gods. How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody. I hope everybody is staying safe right now. I need to make some money today. I need money right now. You know, By the way, if anybody that does want to help the stream, I don't even know where I put it, by the way, if anybody that does want to support the stream, by there. But I hope everybody is staying safe today. Yeah, but what's going on, guys? Hell? Is everybody doing. Give me one.
Speaker 9: Minute, y'all.
Speaker 3: Oh and by the way, a little news to report that Giggle Pickles will no longer be part of my show. I wish her well in her future inse I wish her well in her future endeavors. But I can't have her in my life anymore because of all the bull crap that she's been causing me. And you know it's just and I will not talk about her anymore. Yeah, but what's up, guys? No, mmmm, I hate this.
Speaker 2: H mm hm.
Speaker 3: H m. There were there's some issues there. There is a lot of issues, and I need right now. I need to get some money to pay my uh my YouTube premium. This for the for the bus. My YouTube premium is more. I need my youtubperdia pay this bus. So if anybody wants to help help, if you guys, don't thank you, I need fifth I need.
Speaker 9: Yeah, muh yeah, give me one minute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm okay, just turn up. Sorry, I'm a little u ex it's been one of those days. By the way, anybody that does want to help. By the way, there's a Lincoln if you hey, it's up, misfit. If you want to come up, you got a link it's it's it's in your email, Misfit Nation. You know. No, it's it's me being sick and me being like like it's been this out, these allergies. But also it's you know, I've dealt with I've dealt with people. If you guys don't know this, DLive has decided to shut the doors. D Love has decided to shut doors, and they're given the Someone on the pedals said it be. They said the seventeenth of April. I just want to say this. I'm okay. Listen, they're saying there be. So people were saying that that Delon is getting oddited. Jeez, oh it's Kashan.
Speaker 8: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's the Underjaker.
Speaker 3: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 2: What's going on? Man? Why do you sound so upset today?
Speaker 3: Oh no, it's it's been one of those days where everything went brogue. Everybody's late. You know. I had to leave Jacob Waters's discord. I had to leave them. I had to leave a lot of people because I didn't want to talk about Google Pickles. I didn't want to like bringing that up.
Speaker 2: You just told me the other day you were staying away from drama. Now you're again.
Speaker 3: There was not drama. I just you know, I cut drama out of my life. Giggle pickles.
Speaker 1: Is dramaa yeah, but sometimes when you cut people out of your life, it causes drama.
Speaker 3: Strategic who fucking cares?
Speaker 2: Good point?
Speaker 3: Good point, who fucking cares? Listen, here's the thing. It's like all these moros out there, all these morons, they think that they have issues. I've had issues.
Speaker 2: We all know you've had issues. But what's the like, what did what caused?
Speaker 3: Ay?
Speaker 1: I heard you like you already announced you cut off like three different people on this stream alone.
Speaker 3: The uh giggle pickles, let me tell you what happened. So I did this dream, and I realized that I need to get her out of my life for all of them, because all the things that she you know, she faith cancer, Jesus, really she faith none hows live foma, the same cancer that took my uncle. I'm shaking my head right now for Sean. That's that's wrong.
Speaker 2: But I'm okay, yeah, it's immortal. Sorry, I'm coughing here.
Speaker 3: Don't worry about it. I'm not. Here's the thing, but are you doing a show today?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: That's uh Jesus, sorry, that's tomorrow we're doing a show tomorrow.
Speaker 3: On a Friday.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was off all week, so I was able to do a show on a Friday.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Maybe you're not friendly. And by the way, uh we are, we're doing We're now friendly here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're working on it.
Speaker 3: But so real, Alf said. I told him that you guys were asking about He would say, yay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were asking you to send the link to him, which he never did.
Speaker 2: Oh, he just never accepted.
Speaker 3: It, he never said because he was busy.
Speaker 2: Got you, got you.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing he showed, has a life outside of alf has a life outside of this ship.
Speaker 1: You know, a lot of us do. Yeah, he's kind of just playing a character if you think about it. Yeah, it's kind of like you it's a gimmick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, it's been one of those.
Speaker 1: Like but let me ask you a question, Jake. If you don't care, then why you Why are you upset about it? Because you sound you sound sad.
Speaker 3: No, I'm also dealing with a cold and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm dealing with allergies and it's that time of the year where.
Speaker 2: Wash your hands.
Speaker 3: Set up. Sorry, supos to have it, that's all right. I watched someone on DLA was showing the dark side of the Ring in w Oh.
Speaker 2: What like reviewing it?
Speaker 3: No, they were, they were watching it. They they were showing. They were showing the full or cut version of it. Oh, there's a channel where they reached. They illegally restrained that.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, can you because like Rumble, you're allowed to show that type of stuff.
Speaker 2: But I didn't know D Live. I hear d Lives going out of business.
Speaker 3: Yeah at the end of the month.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I never used it, so it doesn't have any I have no emotional connection to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so what are you gonna do.
Speaker 3: The same thing I do. I'm letting the party bard roll. I'm still listen, I'm still on other platforms.
Speaker 1: I was just would I'd say, you're on too many platforms. You need to like weed it out a little bit.
Speaker 3: Listen. Here's the thing, you know what, here's the thing when when the party bar, the party bars don't stop platform is we just we just pitch up another platform, right right, just do it, you know until till here's the thing, till they get tired of us.
Speaker 2: We will keep after it, keep going after it.
Speaker 3: Also, I haven't bone to pick with some of these streamers a lot of people. So I was one of the first people to put out my fourth wall. Links now has a fourth wall. That's four it's it's a it's a merchandise. It's a merch it's a merch platform.
Speaker 2: So who's the who's the streamers you want to call out? Let's let's do this by.
Speaker 3: Name Thompson, Garrett and Steve, A lot of the guys that that you know, a lot of the double Verse guys that they'll and here's the thing, by they you also don't on mind you have memberships on mom?
Speaker 2: By the way, who.
Speaker 3: You can do memberships on mond?
Speaker 1: I don't know what don't I still don't know what memberships are. I'm not yelling at you, I'm yelling at the concept.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but uh but I want to also ask So, by the way, who do you know who Pete Santelly is?
Speaker 2: Pet san Hell yeah, go way back. He's the sister m.
Speaker 3: He's he's like the Alex. He's like Alex Jones before he's like he's he lives in Ohio and he lives he's the like an Alex jol guy. That makes he He's the one that wanted to put a bully in the head of Hillary.
Speaker 2: Jesus, my mother listening you.
Speaker 3: Your mother doesn't watch me? Yeah, your ex your your eggs eager current girlfriend watches me. Remember that he said that the other day.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they watch I don't know if they watch you, but their fans.
Speaker 2: Do you even go on camera anymore? Jake?
Speaker 3: Hold on? I got somebody in the bat oh ship. Hold on? Turned upon a hold On.
Speaker 2: I don't like a lot of your friends, so I get nervous.
Speaker 3: They're not my friend.
Speaker 2: Hello, you have to put up the porn blocker.
Speaker 8: Hello, Hello, Jake?
Speaker 2: Who's this?
Speaker 3: Hold on? Hold on?
Speaker 1: Hmm?
Speaker 2: Jake's over here trying to stay at a drama while bringing up.
Speaker 7: Staying at a drama.
Speaker 1: For sure, Tupac did a better job at staying at a drama and Jake. Jake's like the fifty cent of the dabble verse.
Speaker 2: Hello? Did he mute everybody?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: I gotta see sollo? Oh? Are we there? Are we here?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 2: Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Can you hear me? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you're losing the reins here?
Speaker 3: Sorry about sorry about the porn blocker.
Speaker 7: I had to put a porn blocker because I was gonna put porn on. So don't worry.
Speaker 2: You know, you can't help yourself.
Speaker 3: I mean no, No, what I was worried about is uh that.
Speaker 1: I mean that that could be considered it's kind of party.
Speaker 3: That's that's the reason why I I thought it was there somewhat. I was like, how did Why did I did? I said to eat rabblelink? Okay, but how are you doing to dety?
Speaker 2: Did you see it?
Speaker 3: I gotta get my YouTube premium paid this birth?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How are you gonna do that?
Speaker 1: There's the picture. Did you see her picture and think it was a picture of you? The picture of an ass?
Speaker 2: That's what it was.
Speaker 3: No, it's actually.
Speaker 2: I thought it was an ass. Oh, I see see the hands, but.
Speaker 1: Put it back up, Jake, m Oh, the gut they it looks like, oh I see it now, Yes, I see the hands.
Speaker 7: No, it's the gun, which I think. Have you ever, Jake, have you ever heard that song of the Ethan Ralph like tax Free?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've heard of it. I've had him on the crow before.
Speaker 7: But have you heard his the tax free song?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 8: Oh, Jake, you're on top of this ship.
Speaker 5: Why do I know this?
Speaker 7: And you don't. That's disappointing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but uh dude, it's been it's been a long day, day twelve. Oh so you can't day twelve. I'm sorry. I just it's been one of that.
Speaker 2: He's not in the mood.
Speaker 3: It's it's like it's like every everybody is like I had to get rid of somebody that was very toxic in my life today and I still but you have to do what's best for business.
Speaker 2: Sometimes yes, hard day at the office, you know.
Speaker 3: But the thing is, it's like, you know, I don't blame anybody. I just want to live my life. I just you know, I like, like I said before, you know, I'm sorry for everything that I've caused people, the anguish I've caused people. I feel bad that I've caused so much damage in the last few years, like the the the the the the stuff that that, the docs and the er I I feel bad about that. I feel bad about everything.
Speaker 2: Well, adopts a couple of people.
Speaker 3: But but I, you know, let me tell you something, sorry for all like all of it. And by the way, tell tell your co host when he asked me to private because he sent me money went on buy me a coffee. I made sure that I prova taught privated his donation. I don't know he had his real name on it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I see, I see. Oh well, thank you for that, Jake.
Speaker 3: And I even do it. I do it to everybody, do I don't tell everybody. I don't you know. There's stuff that I I if some had here's the the is something that I missed. I go back. I let people know that's going. And by the way, oh uh, daytoy, that's why, uh you're out of there? She left day.
Speaker 6: Te Hello, uh, I think.
Speaker 2: I think it was something you said.
Speaker 3: Ja. Yeah, oh oh oh boy.
Speaker 2: For Pete's sake, sorry, I don't think she can hear us.
Speaker 3: M h.
Speaker 2: Or maybe she can hear your heavy breathing.
Speaker 3: It's making everybody nervous, advice pros.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it looks like her device might have or she lost internet connection or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, perhaps she needs more RAM.
Speaker 3: Back on again? Oka, mm hmm, you're still there. I am.
Speaker 5: It's I have such a multi screen setup that I get messed up.
Speaker 3: Hey, by the way, buddy, have you ever seen the wings things? Says a Paradolf Hey, hey there, listen, listen. A Paradolf line doesn't work. He sorry, I can't do it when he's the person I said, but.
Speaker 2: A parent offline doesn't work.
Speaker 3: Doesn't doesn't help. Because he was he kept getting my notification when people were sending him for request on Xbox.
Speaker 2: Huh. Maybe he's really good at the game.
Speaker 3: No, he's also a locale He was part of local live Wings of Redemption. Remember the locale live show Team Star Boogie.
Speaker 2: I think so, I think so. I remember Keen Star.
Speaker 3: But uh, I heard I heard a lot of there's not a lot of a lot of people are not doing shows people anymore. I heard. I heard Chris Thompson is about doing shows with Bobby Dickenson anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a big fallout with that whole thing.
Speaker 3: But days while, how are you doing? Days while?
Speaker 1: Like how Jake starts conversations and then just leaves? Yeah, all right, and then what what about Dagswall?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 8: Here she is, sorry, I was trying.
Speaker 2: Now there's two guns?
Speaker 7: How does that happen?
Speaker 3: Gun?
Speaker 7: Double?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's good, pretty clever.
Speaker 3: But I really really appreciate you know, I appreciate that you're my third days.
Speaker 7: All Yeah, thank you, you're my friend too.
Speaker 3: By the way, By the way, I just want to let people know that I you know, I'm just I'm just me. I'm not you know, we're not letting. We're not let We're not let the platform. You know, when the platform does, it does, we'll still go to the platform. Party bars, always roads.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I want to also say that my stomach is turned.
Speaker 2: I think it's all this love that's going around.
Speaker 3: No, it's all it's all these moros out there.
Speaker 1: But I feel you're trying to I feel you're trying to turn the energy though.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and also.
Speaker 2: Love, love can beat hate. Hate doesn't be By.
Speaker 3: The way, I want to play one solo for you guys.
Speaker 2: Damn it.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, Actually it's it's all to Sean names in this song.
Speaker 2: Is it the hate song again?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 10: Why he was saying Beta's hiding Black James that on hate nine am sharp on the j.
Speaker 3: Brother be Hey, he'll hit you a new straight from the sword. Of course, bring.
Speaker 2: CoA coach, certain theories, bring him to me.
Speaker 3: So what is that here that Ethan did get on his flight?
Speaker 8: Who cares?
Speaker 3: I mean what he didn't get on this He burst was talking one of them.
Speaker 9: We're talking.
Speaker 3: Burst was talking about it today.
Speaker 2: His white for Hackamenia.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't have the Ethan Ralph flight checker. But but seems on brand, right, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Am I wrong?
Speaker 5: It doesn't seem like the guy can do anything correctly.
Speaker 2: What's the significance of him missing his flight? What was the flight? What was the importance of the flight?
Speaker 7: Well, he's supposed to get married in Vegas. Oh two, when scotlet Hampton.
Speaker 2: It's probably got cold feet or he's gay, he's too.
Speaker 7: Drunk to get on the flight.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I'm not hey, I'm not here to judge.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying.
Speaker 8: I think he's had some issues with.
Speaker 7: Flight in and they both have some sort of problems making it on a plane.
Speaker 3: But oh, we got a special guests the boat. Oh boy, oh boy, there we go. Tell me.
Speaker 8: I'm a guest, but I'm not special.
Speaker 2: Oh hello, I Ethan Ralph.
Speaker 3: That's for sure.
Speaker 2: We can hear him. Damn, what's up?
Speaker 7: How you doing?
Speaker 2: Hey? How are you wait?
Speaker 8: Unnerving?
Speaker 1: I was here the other Actually yeah, yeah, yeah, I thought I recognized the boys.
Speaker 2: I can't see her. Just chilling, that's all. Just chilling. I see the link come through.
Speaker 8: I'm like, oh, ship, Jake's live.
Speaker 2: I'll hop on what the hell he summoned you?
Speaker 3: I'll bite.
Speaker 2: Your compassion and sympathy got the best of you. That what happened?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 3: What's up? What's up? Whatever? Braid? We got the gun here?
Speaker 5: One gun?
Speaker 8: By the way, you never forget.
Speaker 3: Jake.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna send you I want I actually want to take this.
Speaker 5: I want to reclaim the song for me because I am the gun. I send it to you right now.
Speaker 3: All right, Yeah, don't get in. I'm not playing it out. I'll just look at that three.
Speaker 7: You can play it on the air. It's not a it's not a trademark song. It's a stream.
Speaker 2: Like he's really cautious of you. Did you like flash or TI stream?
Speaker 8: I mean, I guess.
Speaker 2: Everything everything.
Speaker 3: I've never done anything. I just I just get nervous.
Speaker 8: Sorry, Well, I mean it's you know what, you know what.
Speaker 7: That's fine, Jake. You can leave it up to your discretion. I just think it's funny because it's Ethan Ralph. I'm the gunt he's or I'm the gunt.
Speaker 5: He's a gun and he's going to or maybe not going to Vegas to marry a porn star. So yeah, I'm just trying to get it and all they think, I think.
Speaker 2: You have to do that first yeah mhm yeah, but not figure it out later.
Speaker 3: Oh, got those Pecure guys to the bag. Mikey Yo, Mikey, Mike Mikey. That was a good stream. We were all like Tuesday to Tuesday.
Speaker 8: Yeah we did Yeah, we did good.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I thought I pissed off James, did you?
Speaker 8: I don't remember.
Speaker 3: At the end, I had to but we got to meet. We got to meet a guy that could do uh do do uh Rick and Morty and beat some butt headed impersonations.
Speaker 8: Oh you mean uh Tony Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, rare impersonations to a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he does well, he does. He does really well. I mean yeah, he's not yeah iron Man, but he calls in his channel is t Stark CEO. Okay, yeah, but he he does a lot of like different voices and stuff. I kept telling him he can go out there do voiceover work. It paid lots of good money for that.
Speaker 3: Hey, look look what we got behind us.
Speaker 8: Whoa Christmas on the beach?
Speaker 3: How Susan doing.
Speaker 8: It's very timely. Sudan, Oh, thank you for asking. No, Sudan's doing well. Uh, she's got to go through another you know, either X ray or m RI again, just to see what needs to be done. But I I mean, I mean he's after what needs to be done.
Speaker 3: Yes, Shade wasn't old yesterday.
Speaker 8: No, but he's not. He's on Zachy's thirty birthday stream right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you could have been on the right.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I know, but I mean, well, I know, but uh, I wanted Chrissy. You know, I know she was there in spirit, but she's still not feeling well, and I I respect her her boundaries, you.
Speaker 3: Know, she she was doing okay there I streamed with her and uh we we uncle Jack and uh uncle Jack was there. Yeah, okay the paint uh the paint Bunny.
Speaker 8: Paint Bunny where the bottoms go with the avatar pink bottoms?
Speaker 3: Which has the good I think she last?
Speaker 8: Uh huh, how is doing?
Speaker 2: Oh I'm good, Mikey. I don't think have we ever talked before?
Speaker 8: Maybe once, dude, like stream possible. Yes, there are so many people I meet, you know, so it's it's I'm like going, Okay, I'm doing this one stream or this is a stream. One time I did four streams in one day. I was like, oh my god, I was so exhausted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when it's like when Jake brings you up and he goes special guest and you feel like you feel happy about that, and then he brings up forty other people and special.
Speaker 8: I love Jake. Jake is cool, and uh.
Speaker 2: He comes a special.
Speaker 8: Special. Absolutely No. When I did my life webcams, like right now I'm doing uh, just like webcams about Get Smart, which is like what was one of my all time favorite series on TV, And I'm on season five right now, so I'm almost done. Yeah, yeah, and I got well, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry, go ahead, no finish what you were saying finish?
Speaker 8: No, no, what I was gonna say. We've got one one more live stream before summer, because we got lots of stuff to do during the summer, I Suzann I. We gotta go through our whole her apartment, clean out some more stuff. So we got a lot of things to do. And then of course she's got to get her need done. You know, her right knee needs to be operated on. She has no tenons or ligaments in there. She's just got bone on bone. It's getting worse and worse, you know. And her doctor, she just saw her family doctor. She said, well, yeah, we need to get you in there for another X ray or m R. They're just bullshitting around. They're just pussy footing and I'm like, come on, get it done, Okay, it needs to be done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they could charge you guys with more money.
Speaker 8: Well no, no, no, no, no, that's the thing, Jake. She has an Ontario Health Card, so actually, yeah, no, she won't be built for that. That goes to the government pays for that. She's on disability permanently. So yeah, yeah, my wife doing very well.
Speaker 3: So so what what what what I'm worried about is they all my charge with the government. The more buddy that they get, more they get the government. They don't try to push.
Speaker 8: Well that's what I told my Uh you know, my best friend told you my brother Larry over there and uh in Arizona. He recently had a heart attack and want his stuff and uh lost his wife. That's yeah, that's my buddy who lost his wife. Yeah no, no, no, sorry sorry, uh no, Larry lost his mom. But the guy that I was telling you about uh Jay, you know who is uh nation. He's the one who lost his wife two weeks ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, how are you doing another? By the way, I'm trying to get fifteen dollars? Uh are you there? Hey? Man?
Speaker 8: Yeah, hey, I nervin Oh now that you know what his well, it's just me and you now it's our show connections. Man, we're right than the thing take over you drive? Oh okay, no no, no no no, I've got all the experience of the stream you drive. I ain't driving no more.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 8: Hey, welcome back, Jake, Hey, welcome back to your own show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, I run on. I'm hard to get fifteen dollars so I could get my uh uh my YouTube premium paid for the both of you.
Speaker 8: When's it due?
Speaker 3: Right now? It's due now?
Speaker 8: Now you're mentioning it. Yeah, sorry, no, I mean you could have told something earlier.
Speaker 3: Man, you know it's due today. It was like if I have a few days to get it, but I needed that. You can prove you so if anybody wants to.
Speaker 8: Everybody wants to send one dollar, we can do.
Speaker 2: We can knock this out.
Speaker 8: It's like the still to goal totally. So if you see his uh super tip link right there. Just go ahead and donate one buck or even ninety nine cents fifteen times and you can cover it exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there go anybody that wants do you know, by the way, ever, I'll go. I might be the only one live today because everybody's a hackamania.
Speaker 2: Well, Karmick is live, is live.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And as I said, you need prepping Exact's life because he's celebrating his thirty third birthday. Yeah, and called he's there and Shane's there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I was like, I wish Zach a happy birthday and uh, and then I just started out and then I saw you were live, So I said, oh, well, my brother Jake's live. I'll come on board and join him for a few minutes.
Speaker 2: No, where's dead fool.
Speaker 8: Dead fool. I don't know, I don't know. I didn't see a lot of people. Well, like I said, other.
Speaker 4: Than Jake and Zach and my Sarah Flock was on, you know my uh, another person I usually share a stream with, sci.
Speaker 8: Fi Mommy was on. I mean like, there's a couple of sometimes on late Thursday nights they have over at my brother Gorilla's random Boughts. They do a silver Back lounge and he's not doing that tonight. So I was like, okay, but tomorrow, my friends over in North Carolina are doing an Artemis two splashdown party.
Speaker 3: What is that.
Speaker 8: Oh, that's the Artemist too, you know, the thing would before Astronauts, and it's gonna splash down tomorrow sometime in the afternoon, Friday afternoon. Yeah, they'll be doing a live you know, they're doing their live stream, but they're coordinating it with the actual splash down of the astronauts. They're hoping they can get down with zero down pressure and no problems, so explosions as they descend into the Earth's atmosphere. So you know, it's one of those kind of things. No, yeah, so yeah, I'm pretty sure that I'm pretty sure that Artemus too will land safely. They'll do a splash down in the ocean somewhere, probably in the Pacific or the Atlantic, either ocean, don't matter. Safe.
Speaker 3: Hey Mikey, thanks for coming.
Speaker 8: Oh well, thank you for inviting me.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I got you. I got your your stream yard link there in Facebook, so thank you. Yeah, because I was like, you know, yeah, I think I'm going to answer are you okay? Hey another brain? Yes, something you want to say. I'm Nerdan, not a whole lot. Great great show, Jake, Love you guys.
Speaker 7: Bye.
Speaker 3: Don't leave ye, don't leave yet, don't leave.
Speaker 8: Yet, Okay. I just want to let you know U