Speaker 1: One on one point three KATIEWV with Fallon and Cult. We have dash of tickets on the fifties two fifty three, fifty and four to fifty Cult.
Speaker 2: How are you doing today?
Speaker 3: What's going on with you? You're five rant, you look glowing, you look alive.
Speaker 2: My snail musin I've been using.
Speaker 3: You're using this, You're doing that. You're uping snails on.
Speaker 1: Your Friet like four days in and I'm telling you there's a difference in me.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna start looking older than you. What do you do? That is true?
Speaker 2: She goes out, just kidding.
Speaker 1: We're to come back and do anyone listening who Hopefully you'll be able to fit in.
Speaker 2: One of the categories. On KATIEWB two one oh one point three KATIEWB with Thalon and Colt. Are you ready for Halloween tomorrow?
Speaker 1: You and I don't have costumes because you didn't get yours together.
Speaker 2: So I'm really upset and.
Speaker 4: I'm mad I have a family familiar costume. I'm also out to go with the family.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, are you looking.
Speaker 2: Me in the eye? Is it not just actively saying I'm not your family?
Speaker 3: Listen?
Speaker 4: If you want to go as a skeleton like me spooky, spooky skeleton.
Speaker 1: Nothing about my body a skeleton. Okay, I would be a fixed skeleton.
Speaker 4: My skeleton looks weird confront of my two little daughters and my small wife. She's like, and there's a huge black background.
Speaker 2: You really changed last minute.
Speaker 1: Weren't you going to be something totally different like the last time I asked you?
Speaker 4: I don't know, it changes, it changes. I want to know this though. Anyone listening who is handing out king size candy bars, you got those things stacked up ready to slang them out tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Every single time I look at the ones you have written for anyone listening who I know it's for personal use because you're planning on you're planning your Halloween trick. You're treating her out and you're going to base based completely on the full size candy bye.
Speaker 3: All of them.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who got one of those expensive Christmas trees from Costco, They're already out. I mean, dude, it's like there are so many Christmas items already out at Cosmic.
Speaker 4: My wife when today she was she was, she called me. She was like, do we do it? And I was like, do what? She's like, there's one the four hundred dollars one do we get it? And I'm like, I don't know. There's so much pressure. No, leave Urie run out of the store for you.
Speaker 2: I will with the tree.
Speaker 3: All Yeah, I don't know. I think we're gonna cave and probably get one.
Speaker 1: You gotta merry Christmas baby or anyone listening who hasn't eaten a vegetable in over a month.
Speaker 3: No shame.
Speaker 4: I just want to know what your body's doing, because I have a theory about vegetables. I don't are they needed? Like does anyone look into it? Like are we even supposed to have vegetables?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they actively look into it.
Speaker 1: But like if the nutrients that it provides our bodies, the various vitamins, et cetera.
Speaker 4: If I'm eating meat in like the the enzymes are in the meat from the vegetables I have, Like the meat I eat, they eat the vegetables.
Speaker 3: Am I just getting the vegetables through them?
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna guess because I want to guts down.
Speaker 1: The breakdown in the animal's body removes the nutrients that you would need. It's just like if you boil a care you reduced the amount of new trans I believe like or if you air fight, you're getting less. Okay, so I'm gonna guess the breakdown takes away some of the vital things you need for your body.
Speaker 4: But again, see the guy on TikTok said the exact opposite.
Speaker 5: Of you out.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's probably right to be fair.
Speaker 1: Give us a call if you fit in any of those categories. Six, five, one, nine, eight nine.
Speaker 2: Katie w B.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who is handing out king sized candy bars for Halloween? Got one of those expensive trees from Costco? Or hasn't eaten a vegetable in.
Speaker 2: Over a month? Fellon and cold on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Colt.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who is handing out king sized candy bars? We did, by the way, get a text that says I got king sized candy bars.
Speaker 2: But we're all the way out in Hudson, So yeah, you're not crossing the.
Speaker 6: Cross for king sized candy. Just gonna quick your baby.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who got one of those expensive Christmas trees from Costco? I went along with that, but I had no idea what you were talking thinking about an off the air cold and I have been. I told them what a balsam hell tree is because those, to me are the expensive Christmas trees and they're fancy.
Speaker 4: They're like eight hundred dollars at Costco. I mean, there's a four hundred dollars option day.
Speaker 2: No, not all. Some hill trees are not a Costco I guarantee.
Speaker 3: I'm saying the Costco once like eight hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Or anyone listening who hasn't eaten a vegetable in over a month?
Speaker 2: Katie w B which one do you fall into?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm calming because I'm one of them who is.
Speaker 7: Not a vegetable in over a month.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, okay, So how long has it been since you've eaten your last vegetable?
Speaker 7: At least a couple of months. I probably eat five vegetables in total in a year.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, so let me get let me ask you this. Yeah, how old are you?
Speaker 7: Forty three?
Speaker 4: And do you feel like you're getting around like someone in like a young twenty like?
Speaker 3: Do you feel like your body is good vibrant?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, so why don't you eat your vegetables?
Speaker 9: Then?
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on, I'm sure you've tried this because you're forty three.
Speaker 2: Have you ever dipped them in ranch?
Speaker 5: I have.
Speaker 10: It doesn't quite help. I will sometimes power through.
Speaker 11: If it's like in this.
Speaker 3: Cheesy sax, that's a great move.
Speaker 4: If you get broccoli, you throw some shred of cheese on top.
Speaker 12: That's that's grape No noli, that's that's no go.
Speaker 7: Nothing can make.
Speaker 5: Brocci edible tea.
Speaker 4: What about like beef broccoli, like like a Chinese dish.
Speaker 2: No, she just said she's not eating.
Speaker 4: Broccoli, but broccoli if it's if it's in that soy sauce and it's it almost tastes like beef.
Speaker 11: Like a carrot or a thought.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait a minute, you would need a green bean over broccoli. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: That's not crazy.
Speaker 3: Green bean?
Speaker 2: Okay, first of all, quick gagging on a bean. No one asked for it.
Speaker 1: Number one, Number two if you if you based it on kids, okay, Like, kids are definitely more likely to eat a green bean than they are broccolide.
Speaker 3: Green beans are so discussed.
Speaker 2: Doubts.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me? Okay, we got it on a.
Speaker 4: Tax line five three nine, text right now five three nine to just type in broccoli or green bean.
Speaker 1: But don't don't put it in as what is your favorite? Because I love broccoli. I'm saying, if you hate all vegetables, eating a green bean is way more tolerable than a broccoli because a broccoli has a little bit more of a bitter taste than a green bean.
Speaker 3: What is happening? Are you?
Speaker 2: That's science? It's science, definitely.
Speaker 3: I don't even know. It's like you too? Are you too? Is this a joke? Am? I?
Speaker 2: I think actually you are so immune to living such a die free, healthy lifestyle that you actively said that if you put soyce on some broccoli and tastes.
Speaker 13: Like beef, few are completely dude.
Speaker 4: The only place green beans belong or in the garbage. If it was between a green bean and like just vanishing.
Speaker 2: To a farmer, say it to a farmer.
Speaker 3: Green beans sucks.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you suck.
Speaker 3: Actually, to be fair, I've only had frozen green beans. Like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry you had to be a part of this. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Anytime someone calls our show, somehow it just turns into a fight between me and Colton.
Speaker 2: We ignore the person on the phone. This is the actual issue we need to Okay, I.
Speaker 1: Am closer to your age than a teenager, so I am even more embarrassed.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I really think though, if you if you agree.
Speaker 2: Coming in okay.
Speaker 1: A lot of people say kids would weather eat broccoli over beans. A lot of people said, yeah, because you can do cheesy.
Speaker 2: Broccoli, kids would prefer that.
Speaker 1: A lot of people are are texting green beans though, so it's kind of it is kind of split.
Speaker 4: Was gonna win texting five three nights too? One broccoli or green beans.
Speaker 1: Also, we do have dash of tickets. She's going to be in the KDWB sky room on November four, so it's coming up very soon. We'll have those coming up at two fifty and then at three p fifty and four fifty.
Speaker 14: Fun.
Speaker 3: I want you to know that you're a fun person. I like hanging out with He's best.
Speaker 2: One to one point three katiewb with Fallon and Colt and to our.
Speaker 1: Delight enjoy our boss Rich is in here, which which we always say is either going to be a live firing on the radio like Vallan cult was nice knowing you, or maybe there's something exciting for you listening.
Speaker 15: Well, not not a live firing. I still like you, guys, so that's nice. That's a really good thing. As you know, we've got Katiewv's Boo Bash tomorrow night.
Speaker 16: We've got Jonah Murray playing live for us.
Speaker 2: So excited about that. We love Jonahs so much.
Speaker 15: We all love him, hometown guy. He's been a great partner to us. We've been a great partner to him. He played a bunch of his songs. So behind the scenes, I've been working with his manager. Okay, he has a new song coming out, and he's in town already for Boubash tomorrow night, and we thought it would be cool to play the song for the first time on his hometown station.
Speaker 2: So you're telling me this.
Speaker 1: It's never even been on his like socials or anything like. We the first time it's ever playing on the radio is going to be here.
Speaker 15: Well, I don't know all the specifics, but certainly the first time on his hometown radio station. Okay, the station where he used to go to jingle ball before anybody knew Jonah. That's right, Why don't we or any of that. Yes, we're going to play the song right now. So okay, Cold, you want to fire up a new music sweeper, let's make it official.
Speaker 3: I would be more than.
Speaker 2: Happy new music.
Speaker 3: Right here the Twin Cities number one music station three.
Speaker 1: KDWB, and for the first time ever, it's Jonah Murray with slow motion on katiewb.
Speaker 14: Everyone slow motion.
Speaker 2: The pop Culture Minute with Fellon and.
Speaker 3: Cult on one on one point three kd WB.
Speaker 1: The Menindaz Brothers could be freemen on December eleven.
Speaker 2: That's the earliest date out for Christmas.
Speaker 1: I know the hearing date is officially set and well lawyers will be in court December eleventh, where a judge will make a decision that could set them free immediately thereafter.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be wild.
Speaker 2: I know that is absolutely gonna be wild.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine the chaos of people outside.
Speaker 3: I don't because it feels like fifty to fifty.
Speaker 4: Honestly, it feels like fifty percent of people are like staying there and then the other like get out.
Speaker 1: I mean, maybe it's my algorithm out did a lot of Menindaz Brothers stuff on my algorithm, But I feel like more people are like leaning towards let them out.
Speaker 4: Let them out, than keep them in. Maybe it's the people who want them and are like more vis not vicious. But you're now passionate.
Speaker 1: Sean White officially engaged to Nina Dobra. They've been together for like five years, and she shared her happy engagement news on Instagram Wednesday. So very very cute. I predicted they would, you know, obviously, And it looks like they're just like such a great fun couple.
Speaker 3: They do like such a random couple.
Speaker 1: Was so fun, I know, but the one but then where something good happened, something bad has to happen.
Speaker 2: They seem very in love.
Speaker 1: But Zoe Kravitz and Channing Tatum split off. They you know, broke up their engagement and his ex wife, Jenna Dewan Katum she is with a different guy and he just posts like ha ha ha.
Speaker 3: Ha when the news came out.
Speaker 1: Well, remember they were like not even divorced still this whole time, even though they've both gone on gotten engaged, she's had kids with other people because they had so many financial tie ups.
Speaker 2: In their divorce. Oh yeah, and they only I think, just settled it.
Speaker 1: So I'm sure he doesn't like Channing because I'm sure it's been a lot of drama and so.
Speaker 2: It's so crazy.
Speaker 1: We talked about how yesterday Olivia Rodrigo concert came out on Netflix, but today the Martha Stewart documentary documentary arrives on Netflix.
Speaker 2: I will totally be all about that.
Speaker 1: I want to see more Snoop and Martha together all No, I only saw the poster.
Speaker 4: Actually, okay, yeah, it's it's actually interesting. She's it's about choosing like career over love. Like that's not what I took away from it. And she was talking about like, you know, why would I need a man when I got my fans?
Speaker 2: Basically, yeah, I mean you could look at it both ways. I guess.
Speaker 3: Very interesting though randomly, I.
Speaker 1: Don't think this is a new interview clip, but Julia Roberts sat down and she was talking to Stephen Colbert and people. The clip is going viral now because he asked her how she, you know, deals with anxiety or whatever of being famous, and she kind of starts off by saying, well, in real life, people don't like my friends and family don't care that I'm in movies, so like, I don't have that weird anxiety from that. But she was saying she actually plays majong with her friend and I in the beginning of this year said I want to learn to play Majong, but I have no idea how to play, and it's all the reason I even ever heard of Majong.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna bee hundred percent honest.
Speaker 1: I watched the movie Crazy Rich Asians, and I was like, I want to learn to play that game.
Speaker 2: It looks super fun.
Speaker 1: So she said that's how she stays relaxed, and she compared it to life when he when Stephen asked her how to play the game.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine how you play.
Speaker 2: It looks make heads or tails of it.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, that's the point.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 17: Well, here's the point, and my team here, my people can back me up on this. It is that the concept of.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 17: To create order out of chaos based on random drawing of tiles.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's deep. That is deep.
Speaker 10: That is.
Speaker 2: It's sort of like life.
Speaker 17: It's sort of like every day we try to make a little bit of order out of the chaos of life, just with our random acts of hopefully wisdom and kindness.
Speaker 2: Oh see, did you learn anything from that?
Speaker 3: I want to play now, me too.
Speaker 2: We gotta learn how to play it. We got idea. It always leads back to that, doesn't it. It always leads back to that.
Speaker 1: Nisi Nash went on the New Heights podcast with Travis and Jason because they're in that show, Travis and Nissi are, and she said it's really funny because people will reach out.
Speaker 2: And they're be like, oh, who's the killer?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 2: I haven't watched the show?
Speaker 1: And she says as soon as she responds, they're like, gotcha, so have you met Taylor. They don't care about her, they don't care about the TV show.
Speaker 2: They just want the drama. And she's like, I am a vault, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, she's like, I'm not sharing your information and he's laughing. He's like, yeah, yeah, I appreciate you need you know like that.
Speaker 2: I haven't watched him at all. On that show.
Speaker 1: Yesterday they dropped a teaser clip of their new Christmas Oh My God, and.
Speaker 2: We were gonna play clip of it. We ran out of time.
Speaker 1: I guess we could maybe in the next pop Culture Minute play clip at their Chris album.
Speaker 3: I saw the December every song.
Speaker 1: I think We're going to be busy. That is your pop Culture Minute, brought to you by Ovo, Lacy and Lenz. We're gonna come back with dash of tickets that sound always means O, guess what, you get to win a prize, which is very exciting, especially when it's a really intimate performance in the KDWB skyroom. When we set the scene, you walk into the studio, okay, the radio station. First of all, you're at the radio station, which is a very cool experience if you've never.
Speaker 2: Been to one.
Speaker 1: Sick then they're like, here, come into this very private, luxurious room and sit in whatever chair you would like to sit in, and now you get to watch like inches.
Speaker 2: Away dash Up perform live. Oh did you have a question for him? Yeah? What kind of boots do you wear? A great question, she'll answer it.
Speaker 4: People are so nervous because you are like right there next like just literally two feet away from her. So people are like always caught off garlic. I don't know how do I act? How do I see it?
Speaker 1: Where they're like, you can record, you have like the sickest videos. It's not like normal gross concert videos that you can you're filming them on a monitor because your seats work close enough.
Speaker 2: Number one, you're not drunk.
Speaker 1: Swaying, I hope, because I think this is gonna be taking place in the middle of the day. And then also they're like, okay, yeah, give it up for dash and now come get your picture with her.
Speaker 2: What you get a picture?
Speaker 14: Sick.
Speaker 1: We're gonna give those tickets right now to Collar ten. You get a pair so you can bring a friend and be like hold it over their head for life. Six five, one, nine, eight nine KD w B one on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Cold. Our computer completely just went blank. That's exciting, so fuck.
Speaker 2: All right, good time?
Speaker 11: Max?
Speaker 3: What did you do? You break it?
Speaker 1: Okay, listen Max from KFA N down the hall. He's been playing radios categories with us. He came in hot today. He's upset.
Speaker 2: He's gonna explain he has grievances to air, and we're gonna do that.
Speaker 16: It's Jerry Springer up.
Speaker 4: Okay, funny you say that because I do have to talk to you a little bit about fallence. Mom oh, I yeah, to talk about a little debby chat.
Speaker 3: In six minutes.
Speaker 1: One on one point three Katie w B with Ballon and Colt and Max. He's down on k FAN and yeah, he came in hot today.
Speaker 2: Why are you upset? You want to go ahead and get into it?
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, like I said, I'm gonna turn it into Jerry Springer up in here. I'm gonna need a lie detective test, a paternity test, everything.
Speaker 2: You are the father mass guarantee.
Speaker 14: I saw y'all were you texted me last week?
Speaker 3: You're like, oh, no, need to come into radios categories and.
Speaker 16: I was like, oh, okay, must not be first called.
Speaker 2: I'm not available all right?
Speaker 16: Wednesday? Were like, yeah, don't bother coming on Friday either.
Speaker 4: I never and you know what, you know what, I was the first person to bring you up. Founding didn't even say your name on front, and I was like, I was like, where's Max?
Speaker 6: And She's like, oh, you know, I forgot on me with some guy he's like more handsome than me, got more followers.
Speaker 1: He definitely had more followers. He definitely has more followers. No chance he has more girls. And no one is more handsome than you.
Speaker 18: Max.
Speaker 3: About handsome. I saw found posted a picture of her mom.
Speaker 2: Where is leading and my mom handsome?
Speaker 4: And I was like when I saw okay, when I saw the photo, I didn't say anything, I didn't DM anything. But then she came in. She was like, yeah, Max living my dams about my mom, and I was like, I was like, listen, that was a good that was a great pick.
Speaker 3: A day, that was a good you know what I'm saying sick. And then we were talking about it a little bit on air and we were like.
Speaker 4: I think you two would be a good couple, Like I think she would be to the Riz.
Speaker 1: And like, yeah, she only went for a minute though, Max, she my mom is at an age.
Speaker 13: Yes, that was like, I don't you got a good day.
Speaker 2: She can't get pregnant number one?
Speaker 9: Congrats, I mean, but she's not anything to convince me not to.
Speaker 1: Mom will deal with BS. She she got a BS meter up. Okay, I tell you that much. She loves drinking, Admiral Nelson and hanging around house.
Speaker 9: My god, Max in her life is.
Speaker 2: Riding his bike to works over my mom money.
Speaker 7: Nelson.
Speaker 14: I haven't got on that ship in a long time.
Speaker 2: She set sail, she sets with Admiral.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, she needs a companion. So I don't know, maybe maybe look into that.
Speaker 19: I'm just saying, you know, calling you daddy, Max.
Speaker 14: Daddy.
Speaker 3: I was daddy long before I was an actual death.
Speaker 1: There we go, all right, who wants to go first? Why do you go first? Yeah, I'll go for it, and don't be texting my mom. It's radios categories, Debbie, it's radios categories. I'm gonna give ten categories to cult. Your letter today is C for QUT nice Halloween theme today.
Speaker 2: Okay, get your mind going.
Speaker 1: You have sixty seconds to answer all of these, and your time starts now. Halloween costumes, Charlotte's Web, creaty creepy creatures, crawling critters, spooky movies, cocoa, Halloween treats or candies, chocolate.
Speaker 2: Just quit, try to do two letters. You're embarrassing. Thanks. Found in a haunted House.
Speaker 3: I can play the game. I want to play it.
Speaker 2: We'll come back.
Speaker 3: Haunted house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, crybabies, Halloween party games, skip scary TV shows.
Speaker 3: Charles Manson documentary.
Speaker 2: Okay, items in a witches layer?
Speaker 3: Witches layer? Uh, cravin? What is that called the crevass?
Speaker 16: Now?
Speaker 4: Celtic crossky sounds for this time?
Speaker 1: Oh, no cross, Celtic.
Speaker 14: Google it?
Speaker 3: That's what Google?
Speaker 14: You don't know the.
Speaker 3: Celtic cross. Stop saying that colting cross right there.
Speaker 2: Stop saying in front of max number one.
Speaker 13: Number two cross no number two should be pretty easy.
Speaker 1: Ohsdasy fix, I know how to fix out. Okay, all right, here we go, Here we go, Max, you ready's letter is okay, Okay, your time starts now. Halloween costumes Charlie Chaplin, creepy creatures, creepy creatures.
Speaker 9: Crocodiles, spooky movies, creepers, jeepers, oh wait.
Speaker 1: Listen creepers common cheaper Halloween treats or candies, candy okay, thanks, bound and hanted out cooties, party.
Speaker 2: Halloween, party games, charades, all scary TV shows, creep show all right, show items and a witch's layer a cauldron. That's what.
Speaker 1: Spooky sounds are, noises, Famous monsters are villains, chars.
Speaker 13: Are okay your time pocket monsters, dude, Callie.
Speaker 3: I feel good stuff on there.
Speaker 1: Side Note Max, he was trying to do double seas for everything and getting he wasted so much time to need to answer the last like three, okay, here we go. Question number one Halloween costumes Charlie Chaplin for Max two points Charlotte's web one.
Speaker 3: For Cold.
Speaker 16: The book cover.
Speaker 1: I was thinking, and then you know you creepy creatures. We have crocodile for Max and Cold had crawley critters.
Speaker 18: Credit.
Speaker 1: I don't want to creepy spooky movies.
Speaker 2: You both were sketchy. I'm gonna give it to you both. Creepers.
Speaker 1: Jeepers is steepers, creepers and cocoa, which is a Chiulders movie. Halloween treats or candies. Max had candy, Cold had chocolate. He spent forty seconds trying to give a second.
Speaker 2: Word to chocolate.
Speaker 3: I was trying so hard, said chocolate candy.
Speaker 2: He should have been amateur.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Things found in a haunted house. Max said cooties and Colt said crime babies really good one Halloween party games. Max had charades, Colt had nothing.
Speaker 3: I mean, think about it.
Speaker 2: Scary TV shows.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give you both a point, even though I don't think either of you know if your shows are shows, because you're you said creep show Max and and Colet said Charles manson documentary, it's a show.
Speaker 2: Scary items, get right, I'll let.
Speaker 1: You just had on the next one for Colt. Max items in a witch's layer.
Speaker 2: Colt had sorry Max and cauldron, which is a yes, that's a banger. And Colt had a Celtic cro us, which is like, well, I don't know, yeah, like I thought.
Speaker 3: She's a Christian lady from Ireland.
Speaker 2: I don't think a lot of witches are known for their Christianity.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna google it. Celtic crossed witch.
Speaker 4: Oh right here, you can buy it on Etsy.
Speaker 14: You know what for it?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Fine?
Speaker 1: He had nothing for the next two U Mac had spooky sounds annoys?
Speaker 2: How many seas is that?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 16: My god?
Speaker 19: Is that?
Speaker 2: How gonna say?
Speaker 1: Three famous monsters or villains? Char know who that is? I did for a minute. I don't even think one, two three, four, five, six seven, eight, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen for cole one two three four, five six seven eight nine even with.
Speaker 2: Your Celtic cross.
Speaker 12: Yeah, rue performance do the sound one more time? You can date my mom.
Speaker 2: And Colt WOA. Today's Trending with Felon and Cold on one on Katie w B Big trending story.
Speaker 1: Didn't know, but we have Usher tickets to give away on our show. People have been asking if you play Usher tickets. I'm like, they haven't told us anything, so I guess not. But you know what, who cares? How we found out we have Usher tickets to give away.
Speaker 2: It's very exciting.
Speaker 1: So what we're gonna do this is give you a little heads of ushers at Target Center this Saturday. We're gonna have a pair of tickets as the prize for after school pop quiz, which happens around like three forty three forty five.
Speaker 2: We'll have another pair around five pm.
Speaker 1: Okay, so two pair of Usher tickets we're giving away this afternoon on katiewb.
Speaker 2: Now if we were trending. Brought to you by Nikolay Lawd dot com.
Speaker 1: Every year, you know, the big Christmas tree in the country is the one at the Rockefeller Center, and it's like it's kind of an honor to have your tree chosen, and they have officially chosen the twenty twenty four tree, which tells you we are very close to Christmas, which is crazy.
Speaker 3: Have you done any shopping?
Speaker 1: I actually randomly did order Jake one stocking stuff, but not because I've started Christmas shopping, but because it was something I was like, kill like that. It's I just saw it. I'm just going to order it now before I forget, because I will. But I hit it, and now my concern is I'll forget where I hit it.
Speaker 3: Do you know what you want?
Speaker 4: I just feel like it's so hard when you're an adult, because you just buy stuff for yourself.
Speaker 1: Jake and I don't get each other a ton of stuff because it's like we have everything we need or want, you know. But we get stuff for the kids, obviously. And then we always draw a name for Jake's family and I get my niece and nephew something, and usually I mean, yeah, I get my mom something.
Speaker 3: But you want to add me on the list. I'm busy, I'll be thankful.
Speaker 2: I'm busy.
Speaker 1: But the Rockefeller Sinner has been like their tree has been chosen. It's a seventy four foot seventy year old seventy years old. Oh man, that will make you feel guilty chopping her down.
Speaker 3: They know it's seventy years old?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: How do you gauge the age of a tree the rings on the inside? Yeah, but is that true?
Speaker 1: Yes, it is true? And also, uh, seventy years old isn't like generations? I mean, one person, two people could have lived on this farm and easily known when it was planted. But anyway, it's a Norway spruce from Massachusetts. It will have fifty thousand multicolored blood lights on it with a nine.
Speaker 2: Foot swave bought Swarovsky wrong.
Speaker 1: I cannot say I'm talking about crystal, you know, the crystal kind of like like Star nine foot Star that.
Speaker 2: Tells you how big the tree is. Being seventy feet well cold, this is a little different. This is a big tree.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It'll arrive in New York on November ninth, and then they have the annual tree lighting ceremony December fourth.
Speaker 3: I was like seeing the travel from the tree.
Speaker 4: Like last year, it was like on Instagram Live, so it was like following the tree the whole time.
Speaker 1: One thing that is really good because you know, you might think that's a big waste, but at the end they do use the lumber and use it for habitat for humanity, and I thought that was a really nice little thing. I did not know about it, so very very cool. Also, if you care, Target did drop a bunch of like Black Friday sale deals. Are going to launch week long deals because they've kind of pulled back from doing the crazy just Black Friday morning bite.
Speaker 2: They just have a lot of deals.
Speaker 1: They start in November third, so you can go check those out, probably on your Target app, but that is your trending thanks to Nicola Law dot com. Don't forget us your tickets when we come back. In the after School Pop Quiz around three forty five.
Speaker 2: One on one point Katie w B. I love the song. I feel like I'm doing like that.
Speaker 1: Oh fu fun, that is what it is. Okay, we have Usher tickets. Usher's gonna get Target Center this Saturday. We I can't believe with tickets for this.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get them for you.
Speaker 1: If answer some trivia questions, you compete against someone else, by the way, so you gotta be quick with your trivia answers.
Speaker 2: Call the place six five one, nine eight nine kd w B.
Speaker 1: One on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and colt Andy Usher tickets. Usher is gonna be at Target Center on Saturday, and we I don't even know how we got them.
Speaker 2: I'm not asking questions, but we're gonna give them away right now.
Speaker 1: They're either gonna go to Morgan and Bloomington or Rebecca out in Stacey. We're gonna ask you some trivia questions for after school Pop Quiz.
Speaker 2: If you know the answer, you chime in with.
Speaker 1: Your name and the first that gets too correct first, when's the tickets?
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Question number one which famous detective lived at two point twenty one B Baker Street.
Speaker 2: Yes, Rebecca, whoa.
Speaker 3: Rebecca.
Speaker 2: I would never have known that. That's amazing. I mean maybe with detective I could have put it together, but not that quickly. Okay.
Speaker 1: Question number two, what is the value of pie round two decimal places? Yes, Rebecca.
Speaker 18: Three?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Morgan, We're so close on that one, but Rebecca took it. God, Rebecca, you're going to see us here Saturday night.
Speaker 3: Now, Rebecca, do you want to take Morgan?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, all right, thanks for playing Morgan. We'll have another pair of five o'clock. By the way, Thank you, congratulations for back up.
Speaker 10: I'm so excited.
Speaker 14: Such a black.
Speaker 1: Dasha is coming to the KDWB sky Room on November Fourse.
Speaker 2: Chuck, I don't know. We'll shoo the vance. Only time will tell.
Speaker 3: She doesn't ask me. I tried it once. I felt like a fool. You did pulled a hammy or something.
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Ze bros.
Speaker 2: I've never tried it, never ever, But you can.
Speaker 1: You will have this really cool exclusive performance, very intimate performance. You get your picture with her all that. If you in the passes right now, just be colored ten at six five one nine eight nine kd WB. Oh my god, did I mention I saw this live at the Minnesota State Fair. Okay, that's a flex snat with your wife one on one point three KDWB with Fallon and Cult. We had some great guests yesterday and it just continues on in today we have a Minnesota's own Midwest Paranormal. Now their names are Chuck and Kelsey, and their joining is we're gonna get to know them a little bit how they got into this, because I think it takes a unique person to get into wanting to go until like spooky places and talk to spirits, right, and then we're gonna learn about the spookier places in Minnesota they've been.
Speaker 2: Cult has some unhitched questions. We're gonna talk to them in six minutes on KATIEWB.
Speaker 1: One one three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt. And since it is, you know, Halloween week tomorrow obviously being Halloween, we've been inviting some really fun guests then to join us on the show. And today we have Minnesota's own Midwest Paranormal. Give it up for check accounting?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 1: Now I met them on the Jason Show what was like a week or two ago at this point, and I was like, Okay, these they're fun, we gotta get them on our show. But you guys actually go into places and you like kind of like, I don't want to compare you to ghost hunters. If that is an insult, I don't know, but you know what I mean. That's people have probably heard of ghost hunters. But you go in, you have all of the equipment, I don't know the name of it, and you try to speak to spirits from the other side.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 20: Absolutely, Yeah, the whole intention is to make communication with the other side.
Speaker 3: Perfect, Okay, So you just try you've been success.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 1: How did you guys meet? How did you guys get into this? How long have you been doing it?
Speaker 19: Right? So, me and Kelsey met through mutual friends, and we have been very best friends for the past a little over three years, and we ourselves Paranora investigated.
Speaker 16: Individually big fans of the paranormal world.
Speaker 19: Originally, when we wanted to start this, it was going to start as a podcast, okay.
Speaker 16: And we thought it through.
Speaker 19: I was essentially done at a location in southern Minnesota called Kelsey about my experience down there and She's like, screw it, let's just do a show.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yes, exactly, I agree.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 19: So we did our first episode actually last year that went live on YouTube and it's still there, is published on YouTube on our Midwest Paranormal m N YouTube channel, okay, and you can watch our four pause episode there, and then we've got two more incredible episodes being dropped in the next.
Speaker 16: Week week or two.
Speaker 1: So, so you just you've been going around kind of the maybe well known haunted establishments throughout the Twin Cities. I think you guys just did the Lexington recently, right.
Speaker 20: Absolutely, Yeah, we went in there and premiere party was last last week, two nights. It was absolutely incredible. I think some spirits showed up while we were there. Was always pretty fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so cold.
Speaker 1: I know Colt has some things he wants to get to with you guys. Immediately he was saying some sketchy stuff the other day.
Speaker 3: Just saying, one, have you ever had to go? So it was attracted. Do you try to come on come on to you?
Speaker 4: You know, like I don't know if they were like trying to like mac or whatever, but just like flirt with you a little bit through this weird paranormal world.
Speaker 2: So what's funny about that?
Speaker 20: At the Lexington, I was doing a technique called the Estas method, which is sensory deprivation for anyone that's not familiar. I was completely blindfolded, wearing noise canceling headphones, using what's what's called the spirit box. So I'm just spitting out random words that are coming through. I can't see anyone, I can't hear what questions are being asked. And Chuck was acting as the bar tender and we basically I channeled a drunk spirit is.
Speaker 19: What we believe that a drunk woman that was hitting on me, right, So it was like crazy things like it was like at one point, I'm like, you know, does anybody want to drink?
Speaker 16: What's your regular?
Speaker 19: Or something like that, and spirit came through and said ooh sexy and I was like who me? And Kelsey said back like yes, and I'm like what and she kept coming in and out, so yes, cold, I have been hit on by it, and.
Speaker 3: How are you? How are you hearing it? When they're like sexy? Like what is it? What does it sound like?
Speaker 16: So this is it's the Estes method.
Speaker 19: So Kelsey has noise canceling headphones on and it's connected to what's called the spirit box, right, okay, And when she's under I'm asking questions that she cannot hear. She's yelling out whatever is coming through the spirit box. And we'll kind of play with some stuff later to kind of show you what.
Speaker 16: That sounds like.
Speaker 19: But all it sounds like is her voice yelling things out, but she cannot hear what's being asked, which is the most incredible thing.
Speaker 4: Of all of Have you ever had a ghost like spill, like a hot gossip or like a secret, because in my head, like I know, ghosts can be like terrifying whatever, But my head I liked that. I would think, like, if I wanted to trusting, I could trust you with a secret. This happened, right, I.
Speaker 20: Would say, probably because you know, we're communicating with with spirits across timelines, so maybe it was hot gossip back in the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, eighteen nineties gos you know.
Speaker 16: But I'll tell you something.
Speaker 19: We were at a location which is by far our most terrifying and incredible episode that's going to come out with the evidence that we captured.
Speaker 16: It was in Scottsgrove, IWO.
Speaker 19: It's called the Edinburgh Manor, which is an ionic place for PANORMA investigators to visit.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 19: It was four and a half hours away from where we are in the Twin Cities and essentially it's a mental hospital that dates back almost two hundred years ago. Pretty incredible And I don't know if it was necessarily like hot, you know, kind of gossip, but we had a spirit come through and actually tell us some things that had happened to her, which were like it ended up very emotional, right, Yeah, I was crying.
Speaker 16: But other than that, she.
Speaker 20: Would only communicate with me because I was the only female, okay in our group. She wouldn't use any of the other equipment when the men were asking her questions. I finally asked, do you feel more comfortable communicating with me? And went into like a twenty thirty minute basically conversation.
Speaker 16: It was crazy.
Speaker 2: Do you guys ever get scared or are you just excited?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 16: It's so funny.
Speaker 19: As paranolm investigators, people are like, oh, is it just adrenaline rush?
Speaker 16: Like is that what you guys do it?
Speaker 19: When you see your reactions on film, like it's legit because we're terrified.
Speaker 3: Okay, people think doing this, it's.
Speaker 2: Just like, oh, it's a general rush.
Speaker 19: It's so fun, which is really fun, but at the same time, it is terrifying.
Speaker 2: You never know what you're gonna get.
Speaker 1: That's true with people that are alive either, So that's you know exactly right.
Speaker 19: Yeah, whether you get touched or it says your name or something, it's it's all terrifying.
Speaker 2: So no kidding, I feel like that maybe that's a level of like an adrenaline junkie. You guys are then that you enjoy that.
Speaker 1: Me, Nope, on the count, I don't want to hear a single noise. My dog barks, like, shut it up.
Speaker 2: I don't want to know what are you barking at. I don't want it now that I can't see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my wife is so terrified.
Speaker 4: She doesn't even like watching like demon esque movies or like haunted movies because she doesn't want to invite the spirits into our house.
Speaker 3: So that's how intense it it gets for her.
Speaker 19: I will tell you, Cole, I cannot watch any type of paranom investigation show or horror movie after the sun goes down because I'm.
Speaker 16: Just freaked out.
Speaker 1: Like me, when I want a scary move and I have to put a Disney movie on to go to sl Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: That's how we're different.
Speaker 2: I will watch this.
Speaker 19: Stuff and to I don't know, like I have to watch it into exactly what fellon does like I have to put on a Disney movie.
Speaker 16: You're like, okay everything.
Speaker 20: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Day.
Speaker 1: We talked about this yesterday with like True Crime, though women do it almost like as well. I think it might be different with paranormal, but like with True Crime, it was more so like it helps. It feels educational almost when you listen to it. It's a weird comfort. That's why women enjoy it so much. We're gonna come back in case you just turn your radio. We have Minnesota's own Midwest Paranormal. We have Kelsey, we have Chuck in here, and we're gonna actually dive into some equipment when we come back. Maybe the KATWB studios are are haunted.
Speaker 2: They're definitely some secrets to spill from this building, that's for sure. I will do that. In six minutes one to one point three KATIEWB with ballon and cold. I won't be sleeping tonight.
Speaker 1: We're talking to Chuck and Kelsey from Minnesota's own Midwest paranormal. Yes, they go and they actually do the investigations and like all those places you hear are haunted or spooky, especially throughout the Twin Cities, and they're just telling us about some of their experiences and I'm like, nope, but you said, like the moment things feel like dark, oh, like the cult moved his microphone, I thought her microphy. Yeah, but you said as soon as it starts feeling like darker, You're like, no, we're not going to mess with that or poke that bear.
Speaker 20: Absolutely, that's just kind of like a pack we have between us, like a good pack push the boundaries, you know, to get some good activity here and that. But if it's coming through anything that like feels malicious or unsafe, because.
Speaker 3: Do you think that they could follow you, like come with you, or like continue to be in your life?
Speaker 16: One thousand percent. I mean we've like we have friends and other paranora.
Speaker 19: Investigators who have had crazy attachments and have been told that they have attachments, and there's like crazy things that happen over their lifetime over and over and over and over.
Speaker 16: And then they you know, go and try to get help and they're like oh, you've had this attachment onto you. We don't want that.
Speaker 19: I mean we both are parents and yeah, yeah, it's like and at the end of the day, we don't we don't want that in our lives. But there, I mean, that's part of this job is definitely dangerous, right, Like my aunt always tells me, you never know what door you're going to open. Yeah, so you have to make sure you're not playing around with things to open up those doors. So right, definitely, attachments are a real thing.
Speaker 16: Could for sure.
Speaker 2: Well, we have some equipment in here, Colt, and we would like you to be the one a mess. I'm just kidding out. Your whfe is going to tell you you can't come.
Speaker 3: Home tonight, maybe like shower outside.
Speaker 1: She's gonna make you go church and yeah, splash your body with it. So Chuck, why don't you explain what you're holding.
Speaker 2: And what we're going to do with this.
Speaker 19: Yeah, So in my hand, I've got a PSB seven spirit box. This is something that we use a lot. Essentially, what this device does is it sweeps radio frequency, so you can sweep it forward or backward.
Speaker 16: We like to go backward because it's.
Speaker 19: Extremely unexplainable, like we said on The Jason Show, when you're dialing through your radio dial, like if someone's trying to find KATIEWB.
Speaker 2: Right now, obviously, thank you so much.
Speaker 16: Yes, yeah, they're trying.
Speaker 19: They're flipping through really fast through their you know, radio stations, and if you were to get a full on sentence like hi, Fallon, how are you today when you're going that fast, Yeah, for your radio dial, it's unexplainable because you're like, that shouldn't have come through because I'm going to each station station up for each station, so you can actually do sweep speeds on this. We do like the second Highes sweep speed when we're doing this. So yeah, we're just gonna kind of play that and see we we did this on commercial break. We got some weird things coming through.
Speaker 2: Like we did. Yeah, so yeah, I'm gonna wait to try this. We're gona turning the music down a little bit so you can hear.
Speaker 16: It better and then fall and I want you to ask questions.
Speaker 1: Okay, ready, Okay, so we asked earlier, is there are there any spirits in.
Speaker 2: The room with us right now?
Speaker 16: That point?
Speaker 2: Okay, I heard something there.
Speaker 18: That was different.
Speaker 2: How many are in the room with us.
Speaker 16: If so, well, those are a couple of intern of comperience. Do you recognize anyone in this room?
Speaker 2: So I'm there?
Speaker 5: Do that?
Speaker 16: Yes, I'm there.
Speaker 4: I'm going to turn it off. And I don't know if I would have the discipline to not use that all the time.
Speaker 2: I know, I feel like I was having in my living room sitting.
Speaker 4: There, I just eventually I was just asking them life lessons, like what should I Should I take this job opportunity, I'm not, I don't know, I don't know. For some reason, I feel like the paranormal I would chill. But I am also terrified because I don't know, I know, just being in my basement aka my storage unit, I am so terrified and it feels like something's there. And I think I bring up this attachment because when I was a child, I stayed in I stayed in this My dad's house was right next to a graveyard, and I stayed in the basement with my brother. We shared a bedroom, and there were multiple nights where someone one would like open the PlayStation console and it would like it would just open the disc and then it would shut. And I remember having these like vimit vivid images and being paralyzed. I couldn't most I knew something was there, but I couldn't move. And then I just recently found out that my dad was in this weird trance one time and he had my younger sister and he was like like throwing punches and fighting over the crib at one point because he thought someone was in the room but nobody was there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna say, your your spirits were gamers, but then it got serious with the crib situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I do. So that's why I'm like, I don't know if that's why I have like anxiety all the time, like if there's still like lurking in the corners of my life or I don't know.
Speaker 20: I would say, as someone that's energy sensitive myself, if you feel something, there's probably something.
Speaker 2: How do you get rid of that?
Speaker 3: Then something there?
Speaker 19: I mean, there's a lot of people believe different ways to rid of it, Okay, I mean it's it's hard.
Speaker 16: It's hard to say. I mean because there's people that believe in mediums, and you got to mediums and then you can go.
Speaker 19: Get cleansed out of church, right like that, Like there's actual like depends on what your saying that still happened to this day, you know by priests, but I think I think a lot of it is spiritual as well. If you have some type of attachment, it's like you got to deal with that in a spiritual level.
Speaker 1: So what's one of the spookier situations you guys have found yourselves and through doing your paranormal investigations. And in case you're turning your radio on, we have Chuck and Kelsey here from Midwest Paranormal and you we'll plug where you can see them at the end, but maybe share something spooky that you've encountered.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 20: So we were recently down in Iowa Edinburgh Manor, like Chuck said, and there's multiple moments that really just solidified to me that this is real. At one point, we were communicating with a girl. Some very bad stuff had happened to her while she was a patient there, and you would only communicate with me. Wow, just getting her story on in two different locations, one with the dowsing rods and then the second time when I went under I think it's in Chuck and can confirm this. I was physically shaking walking into the room where she where the stuff had yeah, and yeah to me that was like almost like I was, you know, I fell for sure.
Speaker 16: Yeah, and I would say too.
Speaker 19: We were in a room where it was said that children or spirits of children were roaming in.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely, no, we were.
Speaker 11: We were.
Speaker 16: We go live a lot when.
Speaker 19: We're out doing investigations that we're shooting right and we'll go on live, and somebody has said we told them we were.
Speaker 16: Going next like, hey, when you go to a children's room, bring some type of candy.
Speaker 19: Well, I'm like a Lifesaver gummy pressing right, Kelsea knows it's my investigation treat It's like my anxiety medicine Lifeesaver gummy. So we brought those two a room. We essentially put them on a chair and we're like, hey, if there's anything in hearing, you want candy. And every time we would say something about the candy, like the rampot or light up pop rinpod. And then essentially moments after we had asked again, it's like you could hear stomping above us, which was crazy, and we said that in the episode, like did you hear that?
Speaker 16: That's nuts?
Speaker 19: And then Kelsey almost hears like this noise behind her right and She's like, we both kind of said or we all said, like, did you hear that?
Speaker 16: Anyone hear that?
Speaker 19: And Kelsey felt like it came directly from behind her. She said, did someone just get out of bed? And right when she said, beg you hear this? Ha ha ha ha And what was nuts? We were all freaked out because it was the first time on camera that we got an audible laugh while we were all silent, and it was the most what's crazy is on the recording, it sounds so much different than in person. In person, it sounded like someone was in this room right now, or I laughed so loud in that corner that shook us to the core.
Speaker 1: That would happen that would make it pretty difficult for me to stay in that room. I feel like I gotta get I gotta get.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, Chuck and Kelsey, thank you so much for joining us. Tell everyone again where they can find you and watch all the work you're doing.
Speaker 19: Yeah, So, you can find us on YouTube and you can also find us at a Real Midwest Paranormal on all of our social accounts. So make sure go on our YouTube and subscribe, hit the bell and follow our channel for all the new episodes.
Speaker 2: Excited and the new ones come out when next.
Speaker 1: Week, continuing on Spooky Season, Well, it's year round, you know, some people celebrate year round.
Speaker 2: Obviously, thank you guys so much for comingat We're gonna come back and do the pop Culture Minute, and then also, don't forget we have dash of tickets at fifty after on KATIEWB.
Speaker 15: It's the pop Culture Minute with Felon and Cult on one on one point three jd WB.
Speaker 1: So obviously we know that Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas, they used to be married, they had kids, they got divorced, and it got a little messy that divorce. He kind of like it seemed like he was doing like a smear campaign through pr at first, making her seem like she was a party mom and he was a great dad.
Speaker 2: And then it was kind of like no, no, no, don't do that. And then it did seem like he pulled.
Speaker 1: Back pretty quickly, and so then they just kind of figured out how to handle it like adults for the sake of their kids. Well, she's in a late I guess an interview and so they start asking her about all the things in their relationship, and she really just basically said they had a really beautiful relationship when they were together and it just ended on incredibly sad terms.
Speaker 2: I think that shows.
Speaker 1: Huge maturity to say that, because they did seem really happy, and for them to have kids together, I'm assuming they did have a great relationship.
Speaker 2: At one point, and honest I think they have two.
Speaker 1: She knows that one day her kids are going to be able to read these things, and I hope and I assume that's probably part of the reason why they say pretty nice things about that.
Speaker 4: Really, she just do they build you up against each other and that that you think your enemies. And then especially when he's on tour just chilling living it up, everyone's screaming his name, and then she's just there. Dude, that would be a little I know that's his job, but I could see how things could like escalate.
Speaker 2: Bro, she was on Game of Thrones, Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well she was doing all right. Well no, I'm saying like, I'm not saying that.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, like, if she's home with the kids, yeah, while he's like out touring, I can see you know.
Speaker 1: So we announced earlier, but Channing Tatum and Zoe Kravitz their engagement ended.
Speaker 2: I don't know why it's interesting because remember.
Speaker 1: She just directed a movie that he started, and like they were so over the top gushing about loving working with each other and loving each other. Well, they're co starring in another new movie together despite their split, and they said neither were more dropping out of this new flick called Alpha Gang.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I feel like that'll be interesting. I would. I wouldn't be surprised if it.
Speaker 1: Actually brought them back together, because you know, so many people like hook up on movie sets and stuff. I can say, Yeah, they're saying the Meninda's brothers could be freemen as soon as December eleventh. Basically, lawyers are going to be in court December eleventh and a judge can make a decision that could set them free immediately, so they could be out as soon as December eleventh.
Speaker 2: Like Colt said, for.
Speaker 4: The holidays, you just watched a home alone going on the Hawk to a podcast getting up that money, Well you gotta you got.
Speaker 2: To get the Hawk two on money.
Speaker 1: Absolutely also getting engaged Sean White and Nina do Bra they are officially engaged. Congratulations to them. And if you are a fan of Martha Stewart, guess what what. Her documentary is out on Netflix today and it's free, you know, if you have Netflix.
Speaker 3: That is That's the first one in a while where I'm like, all right, I gotta watch that.
Speaker 1: Me too, I legit want to watch it. I feel like, you know, she's a queen for a reason, you know. And that is your pop culture Minutes, brought to you by ovo A Sic and Lens question.
Speaker 3: Yea, why don't we have usher tickets?
Speaker 2: We have those of five o'clock.
Speaker 1: But we're gonna come back and we're gonna actually talk to a lady who just discovered something about her husband.
Speaker 2: Not what you think. Very surprising though. One on one point three.
Speaker 1: Katiewb with Fallon and Colt. There's Stephanie on the phone. I think that there are a lot of people who you'll get this, they.
Speaker 2: Always say, specially with women, and I won't speak on behalf of men. You get like a gut feeling you're.
Speaker 1: Something's off, and they say, though, don't go looking for something, because you're probably gonna find something. If you like get this feeling like my partner's doing something suspicious. Stephanie, that's not exactly what happened. You didn't have like a necessary and maybe I'm speaking out of turn here. You didn't have, uh, this gut feeling that something was happening. You actually woke up in the middle of the night and that's when everything started like kind of happening, and.
Speaker 2: You're like, wait, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Right? Right? No, it was. It was definitely a sort of a feeling I had. But I rolled over and my husband wasn't there, and it was pretty late. I looked the clock. It was like three in the morning.
Speaker 2: And I always say, what nothing good happened?
Speaker 1: I saw this other day. It's like, nothing good happens after midnight. But then I saw if someone is out at five am, they seem productive, but if they're out at three am, they're sketchy. There's like a fine line between the two.
Speaker 5: That's funny.
Speaker 18: Yeah, well, yeah, I could see that.
Speaker 5: I could absolutely get that.
Speaker 18: It just it just made me nervous, so I couldn't get back to sleep. And there's a park like right across the street.
Speaker 5: From our house, and I thought I saw my husband in the park, and you know, I thought maybe he had insomnia or well, actually my thoughts were worse. I thought that maybe he was buying drugs. Or something I thought, not that.
Speaker 7: He ever did, but that occurred to me.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, does he have a history with like drug use or like, well, I don't know that my mind would immediately go to that for my husband.
Speaker 5: No, But I mean there really was nothing. I just didn't know what he would be doing there.
Speaker 2: And can I ask you a question.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's no way i'd be able to see Jake, even like one hundred yards away. How did you see your husband in the park in the dark, Like, how did you know he was over there?
Speaker 5: I'd given him a leather jacket for his birthday and it had a like a son insignia on the back, like I was like an embossed and I saw the jacket.
Speaker 18: Oh okay, that it was his jacket, and you know.
Speaker 5: It was him. You know, you recognize the shape of someone near. So anyway, I went out there, and I was kind of surprised. You know, it wasn't drugs. It's okay, only wasn't drugs. But I don't know. I don't know what that was about. And I was going to ask him, but than I thought, no, don't don't be that person. And I asked some friends what to do, and they suggested that I let it go. And then it happened again, and this time when I noticed him, I noticed there was somebody else in the park, and it turned out to not be drugs at all.
Speaker 18: He was actually he actually met someone.
Speaker 5: Else and he was hooking up with another guy.
Speaker 2: How did you know?
Speaker 10: Did you go?
Speaker 2: Did you wake up and you went to the park and you saw this happening.
Speaker 5: I saw it happening. I did see it happening, And.
Speaker 2: I'm going to guess that was quite a surprise. Now, I don't know.
Speaker 1: If I don't know your husband, I don't know if he's openly like bisexual, or if you or if.
Speaker 2: This is Is this a complete surprise to you that he would be with another man?
Speaker 5: No, it really isn't.
Speaker 18: I mean I've had we have a lot of gay friends, and we all have a lot of fun together.
Speaker 5: But I never saw any sparks or anything like that.
Speaker 4: I was like that Shawn Mendez thing, like maybe he didn't know, maybe he want to like try, maybe.
Speaker 1: He's always known it never felt comfortable, and maybe he didn't think you would catch him because he's doing it in the middle of the night.
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like I don't.
Speaker 1: I feel like you probably at that age, you know, if you're into the same sex at least like partially, right, I think you would know at that point.
Speaker 2: So do you are you?
Speaker 1: Like, how do you feel about this? You're like, are you okay with this? Since you didn't know he was interested in men? Are you how are you feeling?
Speaker 13: Well?
Speaker 5: To be honest, there's other people say, you know, well, you should leave him because this is the beginning of this is going to turn your marriage into a shambles. I was actually kind of turned on by it. Is that weird.
Speaker 4: I mean, this makes a lot more sense because you were like really nonchalant, and I was like, oh, maybe the marriage is like kind of fizzled out. Anyways, It makes this this is like, okay, this why, this is why the emotion like, because normally someone will come in hot, like I can't believe they're cheap, but you're you're kind of sort of into it.
Speaker 5: The awkwardness for me is that, I mean, I know about this. He doesn't know I know, and I don't know how to talk to him yet about it. I don't know how to bring it up because obviously it's something he's keeping right.
Speaker 3: Oh so he doesn't even know.
Speaker 2: He doesn't even know that, you know, caught this side of his life. Okay, so that's thinks.
Speaker 4: So do you want him do you want him to conquer the man or him to be conquered sometimes?
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know, just think feeling you know what, Maybe we'll just get a little feedback for you if anyone knows, Because I'll be honest, I don't know how I would approach it. I think I don't I would be so I don't know if I would have that same reaction if I caught Jake doing that. I don't know that I would have the same reaction as you. I think I am a little too insecure. So maybe someone has feedback. How can she approach this to like show support to her husband. You can call us six five one nine eight nine KATWB or text five three nine two one KATIEWB one.
Speaker 2: I would say, at least you know what, you don't feel betrayed.
Speaker 1: It feels like you guys have a pretty strong relationship, and I assume we'll get some good feedback, but he'll probably just leave this feeling really supported by you, which is a good thing. One on one point three kd WB with Fallon and Cole. We were just talking to a woman and she wakes with middle and night. Her husband is a next door She's like, what the heck's going on? He's at the park? Is he doing drugs? Which I don't know that my I think I would go the opposite direction. I would immediately think he was cheating, not doing drugs. But everyone has a different situation. Then it happens again a couple weeks later, and she sees her husband as hooking up with a guy in a park and she's actually not mad about it, by the way, She's actually turned on by it. And she's like, I don't know how to approach him about it and tell him he doesn't know that I've seen this happening. How do I go about this? We got some text message. This is a really helpful one. When it's over at the park, just text him and say hey, I can I can I join? Thank you for that, Like that's really blunt.
Speaker 3: She had nothing to lose here, right, But a lot.
Speaker 1: Of people are upset because it's still cheating. They're saying someone saying cheating is cheating. Another one said she could be supportive and cool with his sexuality, but it's cheating. It's not okay. That is This one says, I don't know what would make me more mad, catching him with another woman or catching him with a man. But this caller sounds like she's not upset at all, So I think I would not bring it up until he says something.
Speaker 4: I asked my wife this one time, and she was like, I think you with another man would make me more mad because you also like lied to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean so right a situation.
Speaker 1: It is tricky all around, but we have some calls that hopefully can help her out.
Speaker 11: What do you think she should kind of a round about bring it up, like, hey, I saw this Facebook group about polyamory, or I saw on Reddit, or there.
Speaker 7: Was a you know something about it.
Speaker 11: Just put it out there as a feeler and see if he responds, And if he doesn't, then I would just ask him out right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like you could try it in an easy way at first, but then yeah, at some point you just have to be like, hey, saw this happening.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad. Turns out I'm actually turned on by it. How do you feel? How long have you known this?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I think I think putting a nonchalant feeler out there to open up the conversation exactly confronting him is a really good way to kind of get at the truth.
Speaker 1: I agree, And I also like, I do also agree with her like she also needs to look out for herself and make sure she's keeping herself safe and protected.
Speaker 2: So I think that's really good advice. Thank you. What was your name, Nicole?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Nicole ill lokated WB. What do you think about all this? What do you make of it?
Speaker 10: I think you should definitely talk to him about it. I mean, if she really is turned on by that, I think that would be something to really open up. I mean, maybe he's embarrassed about it, but maybe it could turn into something that they do have this sort of open type of relationship no more and not talking to him about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's Yeah, she's not coming to him in angry. I'm you know, she's not upset. It seems it seems like it's like a really positive thing. It might actually make him feel completely relieved to be able to truly be himself with her, right.
Speaker 10: And I think that he's probably really embarrassed by it right now. And I don't think you would tell her.
Speaker 7: Maybe he would, but.
Speaker 10: Years from now.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Well, I appreciate you calling in and hopefully that helps her out.
Speaker 16: A little bit.
Speaker 10: All Right, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: All Right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Dasha is going to be in the KATWB sky Room on November fourth. We have your tickets for this very exclusive intimate performance and you can only get those tickets by listening to KATWB. We're going to call her ten now at six five, one, nine, eight nine, Katie w B.
Speaker 7: I believe in you got this.
Speaker 1: One on one point three KATIEWB with fallon and call congratulations to Angie.
Speaker 2: She got the dash of tickets. Now I'm switching gears.
Speaker 3: Okay, you crazy.
Speaker 1: It's weird to do back to back like this, but this is just how it's gonna have to happen. If you are an Usher fan. Coult sing an Usher songs.
Speaker 2: Nope, we have didn't really get a clip.
Speaker 3: Ready, We're good, she says, she got one on the confession.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine if you were at the Usher contert and he cracked the mics dounded like that.
Speaker 2: All It's not terrible.
Speaker 3: Actually, you can see Usher featuring his abs.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's true.
Speaker 1: They will be there Saturday at Target Center, and we have your tickets right now. If you are collared ten six, five, one, nine eight nine, Katie w B.
Speaker 3: Anyother surprise you got for me, Benda, we're all show. Don't threaten me with a good dab one.
Speaker 1: On one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Colt. Congrats to Jennifer, she got the Usher tickets. Jennifer from Coon Rapids. We're proud of you.
Speaker 14: You did it.
Speaker 1: We didn't even know we had Usher tickets and I'm so excited that we do, which means tomorrow we not only have dash of tickets at two fifty, three fifty and four fifty, we also will have Usher tickets. We're gonna do a pair right out of the gate tomorrow at two o'clock and then we'll have another pair for our after school pop quiz around three forty. So yeah, and his show is this weekend. And don't forget I know it's like a lot of information. We are still giving someone a trip to see Sabrina Carpenter in LA. And that's simple. You just listen to the iHeartRadio app KATIEWB. Every fifteen minutes. You listen, a little pop up comes up.
Speaker 2: You're entered. Boom boom, simple simple, okay, listen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know you've been saying a lot.
Speaker 2: That's all I do. You've been speaking in Japanese this whole time. I know, shut up Fallon. I literally sometimes think shut up Fallon in my own head.
Speaker 3: No, it is good.
Speaker 4: It's all information we need. And there's more information I'm about to tell you.
Speaker 2: I don't loan it.
Speaker 3: Who's writing for an announcement?
Speaker 1: K wordplay your chance to win one thousand pennies.
Speaker 4: Don't do the mat tenbo the match cult good if you want to win ten dollars right now, balance money not mine?
Speaker 3: Obviously we have the one K word play. Now how does it work? Fallin?
Speaker 2: It's simple. It's like a word match game. You call in, you pick who do you want to play with?
Speaker 3: Who do who?
Speaker 1: Do you think mentally you would align with more me or Cult? And then we'll say a word. Let's say I say here's an example cult Tiger. What's the first where that comes to mind?
Speaker 14: King?
Speaker 2: Okay, so then we would we would go to you.
Speaker 1: Let's say your name is Jackie, Jackie Tiger, first where that comes to your mind? And if you match Boom, there's one match. You need four matches though, so it's not that easy to win.
Speaker 3: That one k, but you could be getting ten. Wait, sounds a lot better on thok pennies.
Speaker 4: One thousand pennies right now if you want to play six y five to one nine eight nine kd WB and you can no listen, ten dollars is gonna change your life. But could they can give you half a meal out of fast food restaurant?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's up with that?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I've been swiping recklessly. Another day, I was at McDonald I'm just getting someone I know was a McDonald's and they said how much it was?
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm sorry, when did that happen? Ooh, new music for a new game.
Speaker 1: It's the one K wordplay on one to one point three KGW with Fallon and Cult. We have our we have our contestant, your chance to want one thousand pennies?
Speaker 2: What is your name?
Speaker 14: My name is Tyler?
Speaker 1: Okay, Tyler, here's the real question, Tyler, whose wavelength are you on?
Speaker 18: More?
Speaker 2: Do you think you have a better shot at matching words with me or with cult? Aaryah?
Speaker 7: Let me use my heel path, the telepathic mind.
Speaker 14: I'm gonna go fallon.
Speaker 4: Oh, here we go, here we go, okay, founds leaving the building. So I'm gonna give you four words. You just say a word that associates with that word, and then if you and Fouling can match four, you get you know, the thousand pennies.
Speaker 3: How are you feeling good about it? Okay? Your first word, are you ready?
Speaker 14: Hockey hocky, hockey game?
Speaker 3: Okay? Next word HATI like Hoti, like, oh you're a hotti Hoti hoti.
Speaker 14: Dotty.
Speaker 3: All right, talking.
Speaker 7: Talking talking, I'd say, talking a lot, a lot, okay.
Speaker 3: And the last one is balls, goodness, you got it. Whatever goes through your mind.
Speaker 14: Wall fallon, Oh goodness, all right, here you go.
Speaker 4: Okay, we'll see how matches up for that one thousand pennies one k wordplay game or word association.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give you a letter found.
Speaker 14: Let's go.
Speaker 4: You give me the first word that pops in your head. You gotta seev match with Tyler. First one hockey puck.
Speaker 3: Already ruined. He had game Hoti like, ooh you a little hotty.
Speaker 2: Hotty hotty body.
Speaker 14: Is what he good? One?
Speaker 8: Okay, talking talking talking smack, sang it a lot, he had a lot, a lot.
Speaker 7: A lot.
Speaker 2: God, that would have worked for me.
Speaker 3: Last word, balls.
Speaker 2: Balls balls, balls, balls bounce.
Speaker 3: Damn it, walls.
Speaker 4: You are not on the same wavelength all so sorry, no chemistry between you two.
Speaker 3: List kiss right now.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Tyler, you did not say yes. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: That's okay, that's okay.
Speaker 3: That's how you past. That's times.
Speaker 4: Sometimes we find lines and then we apparently is how we set boundaries.
Speaker 3: Unless Tyler, you want to reciprocate with the kiss, stop it.
Speaker 6: Unless you do, that's okay, projected, then there's misery.
Speaker 2: Today's trending with Felon and cold One. It's brought to you by nikolay Law dot com. So this is a second ago.
Speaker 1: We played our one K wordplaygame, which I think we're basically gonna play every afternoon around five o'clock because it's fun and you have a chance at winning one thousand pennies. Someone texted in, are you guys saying a thousand pennies? So ten dollars dot dot dot, and then they did the smiley face where the face is tilted and melted off.
Speaker 3: Yes, they wrote okay, one of the budget.
Speaker 1: We don't have a budget, so even if someone wins ten dollars, it's from my bank account.
Speaker 2: I'm trying your baby, and.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that. That's so nice of you all.
Speaker 1: I was saying it like that you support me in many ways, kind of like my wireless bra.
Speaker 2: You don't do a lot, but you help a little.
Speaker 3: I'm there for just a little support.
Speaker 2: I get exactly what it is, just like a nursing bra.
Speaker 3: Get like, is it even doing anything? And then you're like you take it off and you're like, oh, yeah, it's help.
Speaker 2: It was Alvin for sure. So weird. I hate to say it. First of all, how bizarre is it today?
Speaker 1: Last night we went out to Maynards for my mom's birthday and we got there and they were like, do you want.
Speaker 2: To sit on the patio?
Speaker 5: I was like what?
Speaker 1: And Jake's like, it's seventy eight out fall and I was like, oh, And then I'm driving in today and it's in the fifties. Yeah, what is And it's supposed to be pretty chilly to like even pass snowing for almost a Christmas for Halloween tomorrow, which is bizarre.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was biking in the work and why weren't you the Wicked.
Speaker 2: Witch the West for Halloween?
Speaker 1: It would you riding on your bike if I gave you frank to put in a basket. Oh my god, drinks my dog.
Speaker 6: By the way, I felt that I got that win hit and I was like, ooh, it's common. I texted you and you didn't respond.
Speaker 1: You said it was chili and I said, you mean Nippley And then I said, or do you mean Canadian bacon Nippley?
Speaker 2: Because you said you have very large nipples?
Speaker 3: Is that why you said that? Because I was looking at that, I was like, what is she even talking about?
Speaker 1: I even said it on the radio too. I asked you how big they are? Asked if they were comparable to Canadian bacon pieces.
Speaker 4: My nipples are, sorry, ariolas are large and in charge.
Speaker 3: But that's fine.
Speaker 1: Someone keeps sending us now. They keep dming there's a video of a guy who plays guitar with massive nips. They keep saying, I think it's cold.
Speaker 2: When I've seen this literally go to a balon and cold dams.
Speaker 1: Someone sent it to and it's like haunted me the rest of the day because it's like all I can see.
Speaker 4: Okay, wait, let me see in comparison, and maybe you can put this on the story too.
Speaker 3: Let me just show me how big.
Speaker 4: And then I'll tell you proportion, like the size if it adds up to what I am or if you have smaller than me, okay, and then if you want to see it Fallona I really quick.
Speaker 2: I have to fit find out who the person was that d m'd it.
Speaker 3: Oh you're so popular.
Speaker 1: No that it's in the Fallon and god, maybe they sent to my personal one. I have to find it, I know, but I didn't plan to be sharing it. Almo immediately.
Speaker 3: Guy with nipples playing guitar.
Speaker 2: A picture of you? This guy?
Speaker 14: This guy, yeah, yeah, okay, but his.
Speaker 3: His frame, now you gotta understand his How big is the radius of that?
Speaker 4: It's like the size of plutost.
Speaker 14: Okay, that guy.
Speaker 2: Everyone has different sized nips. It's fine.
Speaker 4: His frame is small, like if you it's a little more proportion in my frame, like that's basically half.
Speaker 3: His chest And that's fine. I'll just sleep at night, all right.
Speaker 4: And that's what's trending. Brought to you, Bye ontie, ww with fun and colts.
Speaker 2: Can I read you? This made me laugh so hard. I think I told you the other day.
Speaker 1: I tried the McDonald's Chicken Big Mac, which I was so hyped for, and I did not love it.
Speaker 2: This the chicken when you took a.
Speaker 1: Bite, the chicken patties would just like slide off the button. But my steps on Dylan is like loving them. But I saw this review from someone and I could not stop laughing. Okay, let me hear this says try the Chicken Big Mac earlier for McDonald's.
Speaker 2: Let me just say this, This sandwich tore my a up.
Speaker 1: Had me having contractions in the bathroom like it was my delivery date. Not to mention, the sandwich tasted like minced deer ankles mixed with racco.
Speaker 3: The hell no for me.
Speaker 2: McDonald's, yallow me three rolls.
Speaker 4: Of That's unfortunate, I know, but it almost makes you want to try it for myself.
Speaker 7: It may.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I didn't realize you spoke a different language.
Speaker 3: We're outy, Yeah, we are. I'm gonna go.
Speaker 4: It looks spooky a stile like if you look out your window, it looks it looks like Halloween almost.
Speaker 2: That's crazy since it is all hallowsy got up.
Speaker 4: Can I tell you my wife got a giant bag of candy from Costco today, even though we already have candy.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what do you?
Speaker 5: Why are you?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think she's trying to make me overweight. I think I'm so incredible. Okay, let me just plan.
Speaker 3: Let me just paint it out for you.
Speaker 13: Okay, So you just did ain't quite the piker I got. I got that even the music stopped. It was even my uh what I got? I have enough money to uh buy dinner. Okay, chalk that up. It's already beating out a lot of people. Secondly, you hear me every afternoon. I'm somewhat tolerable.
Speaker 3: Says you. And last, but not least, I got my looks at the right angles.
Speaker 2: But you took you actually couldn't. I can tell wheels were turning. You couldn't come up with today.
Speaker 3: I think she's actively trying to make me gain weight. So I don't know what.
Speaker 4: I don't know if she's insecured that I'm gonna leave, which I'm not, But I don't know, Like, I don't know what the deal is. This summer, she made me get a buzz cut instead of a look great like a potato. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: I find she told you not to cut it, and you just kept being like, I'm gonna cut it.
Speaker 4: Maybe she's just supportive, is all it is. And she's like, no, it's good. But on the inside she's screaming.
Speaker 3: Like get on a tram.
Speaker 2: What's happening.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm giving you an active inside look into what it's like being in my brain.
Speaker 4: I hate it.
Speaker 1: I went out, I went out, all right, cool, cool, Tomorrow we have more Usher tickets. I guess more of that what you just heard from col. We have dash It, we have Lorie. She is a dream expert, joining us at four o'clock to break down your nightmares.
Speaker 2: And oh yeah it's Halloween. Thanks for listening. I have a great night.