Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine. Coffee Child.
Speaker 2: Yeah is empty right now, dang it, I need one bad though. This week is kicking my butt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's only Thursday. Ah, I know, all right. I'm Selena and I'm Jenny. So much for hanging out with the JV Show. First talkback of the day, let's do it.
Speaker 4: Hey, good morning, guys. This is from Panal. I just wanted to give my input on the Olympics flag football. Go ahead and put it in the prediction journal. Collin Kaepernick is going to try to play.
Speaker 1: He's so old though, he's so old, I don't know. JV Show research department.
Speaker 2: Looked that up. So we talked about this yesterday because the NFL owners approved NFL players to be able to play in the twenty twenty eight flag football, which is going to be an event in the Olympics for the first time ever, and it's a ten man roster. I don't think the idea is that great, because again, we're gonna have the best, We're gonna have the best team in the world, the top top, top talent, and we're just gonna be just smashing these dudes with beer bellies that are playing from some bunch of dads that are playing out of Slovenia, you know, and it's just like, what does it really matter?
Speaker 5: But yeah, he's thirty seven by the way, Okay, thirty seven.
Speaker 2: I think that's as far as for the prediction journal. I think that's a great prediction.
Speaker 1: I think so too.
Speaker 2: He wasn't allowed back, he wasn't allowed back in the he wasn't allowed back in the NFL. I'm here for it. Here's his chance win a gold medal. That would be cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I think I think it's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: I think there are some NFL players that yes, they want to play and compete for a medal, but then they're also like, what if I get hurt because NFL contracts aren't really as guaranteed, and I hurt my future earnings in the NFL all because I was playing flag football.
Speaker 3: You think Tom Brady's like, this is my chance to get back on the field.
Speaker 1: Maybe tom Brady'll come back, He'll play back up.
Speaker 3: To think to lose now will be our two qbs on the But theys.
Speaker 5: Don't need to get picked, right what if they don't even like an.
Speaker 2: Olympic draft, the our National Olympic Committee are the ones that will select the players, although they then have to also want to play. I guess because if I was on that committee, I'm just picking Justin Jefferson and Jamar Chase and all these studs from the NFL, and some of those guys might be like, h no, not going to be doing that. I imagine there will be a fair number of NFL stars that do want to play.
Speaker 1: I think so, but I also think I don't think.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of coaches are going to be like, uh, he's back, bro, we can't risk any injuries.
Speaker 2: And well that's why. That's why I was surprised the NFL owners approve this. The NFL owners are the ones that are the most scared because they're the ones signing these guys checks, and they're like, oh, you just blew out your ACL in the Olympics flag football, Yeah, that doesn't help my team, and I just signed you to a big contract. I thought. I was surprised the NFL owners voted unanimous for this, although I think the NFL has been pushing flag football for a long time. It's they play flag fall in the Pro Bowl now and stuff like that. So I think that's what they're fagesting. Global Agenda pushes his flag football.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I saw exciting news about Taylor steps, but I can't tell you guys now not Travis.
Speaker 1: Kelsey is getting his back laser.
Speaker 6: That would be well, but that would be even better for her.
Speaker 3: You're engaged, they're not engaged. Way that too much?
Speaker 1: That much?
Speaker 3: Okay, so too much. We'll talk about that later. First, you guys, thank you for waking up with the JV Show. I'm Selena Room and I'm justs and it's time for.
Speaker 1: The four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 3: And the Diddy trial goes on, So today's going to be interesting. Kid Cutty is expected to give his testimony after Cassie claimed she suffered abuse after Didy found out she and Cuddy had a thing in twenty eleven. He's also claims that Diddy blew up Kid Cuttie's cars. All of that will be addressed to day.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be like twenty He's gonna go on the stand and be like, dude, look at my car.
Speaker 3: Bruh, Oh, there's no car.
Speaker 1: History was made last night at Chase Center.
Speaker 2: As the WNBA's newest team, the Golden State Valkyries got their very first regular season when you guys, they be for Washington missed its seventy six to seventy four. Look, it wasn't a pretty win though. It was not a good shooting night for the Valkyries. They missed their first seventeen consecutive three pointers in the game, but their defense kept the game close.
Speaker 1: They pulled it off. There now one in one on this new season.
Speaker 2: They're hoping to put their v's up again tomorrow night against the Sparks.
Speaker 5: Yees, A cooler breeze returns today. The day will still be warm and sunny, but temperatures will drop a few degrees with highs in the upper sixties two seventies.
Speaker 2: Hey Gemini, Besty, Hey, today's going to be a seventh at work. You're usually the type of person to just bowl those through and do things your way, but today cooperation and consensus is going to be the key to getting things done. You might need to go the extra mile to create a harmonious space.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's my boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Check in with him and see if this was true.
Speaker 1: That how he usually does that? Work. He just bulldozes everyone. What the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 7: Good Morning JV Show. This is Christina from Roseville. Happy Friday, Junior. I'm calling because I heard you make a comment about men's sandals. Are you talking about the zero sneaker from Valenciaga.
Speaker 1: Oh MG, yeah, that's all I have to say.
Speaker 7: I don't ever want to see that on a man's foot, Just saying sorry, but it's true.
Speaker 1: Have a great day, guys.
Speaker 2: What'd she say? The Balenciaga zero? I need to look this thing up?
Speaker 1: What is that? Oh my god?
Speaker 3: These are the worst thing than everything?
Speaker 1: What the man? Wait? What is this? What is this?
Speaker 6: These are sneakers?
Speaker 1: These are this is more sandal and I well.
Speaker 3: I'm on the Balenciaga website. It's men's zero sneaker. Oh they do call him four hundred and seventy five dollars for this.
Speaker 2: All it is is a small piece of rubber material and it only it looks like it only stays on because it wraps around the big toe. Your big toe slides into a slot and then the rest looks like it's molded kind of.
Speaker 1: To look like a foot.
Speaker 2: And there's a slight bit of a heel on it to keep it on you. Otherwise it's just a small piece of material, so it would look like you're almost barefoot.
Speaker 6: No one should wear these.
Speaker 1: This is a no for me. I'm sorry, I'm getting these. I can't wait to gm my big toe into that hole. These look. These things look ridiculous.
Speaker 3: So would you prefer that over crocs? Oh?
Speaker 6: One, what would you rather wear? You have to wear one to our pool party?
Speaker 1: How much do these ones cost?
Speaker 6: The Balia?
Speaker 3: But don't think about the price.
Speaker 6: They're four seventy five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want those then, because I want to look at that guy who's got the new Balenciagas.
Speaker 1: You know, rather than oh, look at that dude.
Speaker 2: He's got a new pair of crocs, you know, like every other dude out there. Can I That reminds me I've got a bigger bit of a problem on my hand.
Speaker 6: Oh no, what is it?
Speaker 2: Yesterday in the car after I picked my kids up from school, my son Ford, who's seven, told me, Dad, you need to get me a pair of crops. Have possibly happened After I went on a lengthy rant about how ridiculous they look, I said, well, why you know, why all of a sudden or why do you want them? And he and here's and this is where I think I might slightly be saved. He said, because if you take them off and put them on the ground and then kneel in them, it looks like you're a really short person, Like you put your knees into the croc. And he said, then it makes the illusion like you're a really short person. And I said, was that worth getting a new pair of shoes for? Because can you just do that with your regular shoes? And he said, no, my shoes are tiny, they don't work. But crocs are, you know, bigger and wider than they would more readily fit his knees.
Speaker 1: That's the reason that he wants a para croc.
Speaker 6: Are you going to get him a pair of crocs?
Speaker 1: Great a chance?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, save up his own allowance if he wants to punish himself so he doesn't get an allowance.
Speaker 3: Perfect, all right, So I didn't want to talk about this new trend that is happening now. It's with it's with men, and it has to do with shoes. That's why we are talking shoes. Have you heard of the boots only summer trend.
Speaker 1: Like cowboy boots.
Speaker 3: I don't even get why it's called boots because they're not even boots. You can go check out one of the videos that's trending JB Morning Show. It's on our Instagram story. People are wearing cleats.
Speaker 6: Out in public.
Speaker 3: Adds regular shoes pairing them, Yes, soccer cleats, any cleats pairing them with your regular outfit, cargo pants, shorts, jeans.
Speaker 2: No, I'll tell you why they call them boots, because that's what they call them in Europe, soccer cleats.
Speaker 1: I think we call them cleats. I think they call them boots. Okay, well that makes more sense I think.
Speaker 2: Still don't quote me on that'll follow soccer that closely.
Speaker 5: But I thought wearing them like on concrete and stuff just completely mess destroy with them.
Speaker 1: It does, yeah, it does. It shreds up the.
Speaker 6: It'll damage the studs.
Speaker 2: Studs sounds like one of those little nutty plastic things on the bottom.
Speaker 3: Color and then damaged studs cannot only reduce your grip. You know you're not gonna have a couple of grippers anymore, but it could make the cleats really uncomfortable and potentially causing blisters. Or poor fit. It could be it could be really painful. But anyways, and it.
Speaker 1: Just looks stupid.
Speaker 2: Well then you and also you come clip clopping down the sidewalk. It's so noisy when you're walking around cleats on a hard surface.
Speaker 1: Why are we doing some.
Speaker 3: Though the sound is kind of satisfying.
Speaker 1: So a horse, like a Clydesdale horse.
Speaker 3: Why are we doing this?
Speaker 1: Why are we doing it?
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's just a it's a trend right now.
Speaker 2: I don't know that you guys can throw stones at a glasshouse here because ladies fashion. Some of the things that become on trend are some of the most ridiculous things of all time. And guys want to do one stupid thing and now we're laughing at.
Speaker 6: Them because sir, I'm throwing stones.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm throwing like lots of stones.
Speaker 6: My bross house is shattered.
Speaker 1: What if this becomes the new thing even for ladies as well? No, it's still stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're I mean, what if everybody's wearing their cleats like you're out at the bar, you're at a club, like everybody's wearing cleats, men and women.
Speaker 3: Look, I fell for the ugs trend I fell for the crocs trend. I fell for these skiddy jeans and now the looser jeans trend. I'm not falling for the cleats one.
Speaker 2: Did you really fall for an ugs or a croc trend? Those are just like very comfortable things. You love very comfortable things.
Speaker 3: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: That good. I don't know that you really fell for anything there.
Speaker 2: You didn't get deeped into wearing something that's super comfortable.
Speaker 3: But there's some people that have never owned a pair of ugs, or who've never ever worn crocs, and they don't, yeah, because they don't want to be like everybody else is doing, because it looks stupid to them.
Speaker 1: Thank you. The next I know that person is amazing.
Speaker 5: The next step for Selena is getting the heel crocs.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've been thinking about that. Help you at the pool party on Saturday.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, yeah, you know, and then who cares if you get water on them because they're cross?
Speaker 1: I know, Oh my god, what I will not be arriving with you if you're.
Speaker 3: Wearing those too late party buses books we are going together?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. It's gonna be fun.
Speaker 3: Tickets are still available, by the way, but they won't be for long.
Speaker 6: Trust me. If you want to hang out with Graham and I.
Speaker 3: On Saturday, we're gonna be partying it up at Great and Resort Casino with Steve A. Yoki.
Speaker 1: Go to Great Resort Casino.
Speaker 3: Dot com if slash pool Great Resort Casino dot com slash pool if you want to get your tickets.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Couple of talkbags. We're just talking about the latest in men's fashion. People are wearing cleats outside, like not to a game, not to practice, just to the store, out to eat with their regular clothes.
Speaker 8: Morety guys.
Speaker 9: Eddie from pigs Urda about the boots soccer shoes trend.
Speaker 1: It's kind of cool. I play soccer, my kids plays soccer.
Speaker 10: Call.
Speaker 1: They do have a rubber thing.
Speaker 3: They put on them.
Speaker 1: So it doesn't really mess them up.
Speaker 6: And I guess it's more for soncer peeps, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: Let me know what you guys think.
Speaker 3: No, not cool. Just to wear these on your trip to Costco and you.
Speaker 2: Have to put a little rubber over each numb, over each stud at the bottom of the cleat each you want to wear them out or like one big thing that fits over all of them.
Speaker 3: A lot of little rubbers are one big rubber. You let us.
Speaker 2: I don't like wearing it because I don't like wearing those because I like it.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 1: It feels definitely not good for the other.
Speaker 3: Never mind, our pool party is Saturday. Can not wait to hang out with everyone.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 11: You just have a quick question. I just heard Sally must say that Selina hang around, will be at the poll party.
Speaker 12: But what about Jess. She doesn't have kids.
Speaker 13: She should be there.
Speaker 1: Just kidding, have a good day.
Speaker 3: No, but really, warrant you going bye?
Speaker 1: That's a good question. Why aren't you?
Speaker 6: And it's wanted to optimize the fun, so we left her out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys didn't invite she would have brought her cat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she asked her she could teach a potter.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's really the Viber going for is more of a Vegas style blu party. So he's gonna be there.
Speaker 6: He's like real fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I wasn't invited, you guys. No, it's my boyfriend's birthday weekend. His birthdays on Saturday, and she decided to go to San Diego.
Speaker 3: Instead, So that's what we're doing. But I wish I would I would have been able to make it. I know it's gonna be so much fun.
Speaker 2: You only knew about it for like months and months.
Speaker 1: And I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: His birthday is the same day every year.
Speaker 1: What am I supposed to change it? That's weird.
Speaker 3: By the way, if you want those tickets, greats or casino dot com slash poll, I just checked. The are still some some and they're.
Speaker 1: Going quick available. They are get in there. They part with us.
Speaker 3: Go now, all right, great, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: A former California police officer, she worked in the Orange County area, a city called Westminster. She is in some big well, facing fifteen different felony counts, all for defrauding like the disability program. She says that she suffered a cut like an abrasion on her head while on duty, and after that, despite being cleared by a doctor that's like, yeah, it's just.
Speaker 1: A minor little abrasion.
Speaker 2: You're good, everything's good, you can go back to work, she found another doctor that said, no, no, no, she's having a lot. So this is a traumatic brain injury and it's given her all sorts of problems. So she got put on disability, at which time she collected more than six hundred thousand tax free dollars covering all her medical bills as well as all sorts of other stuff. Now, that'd be fine if she was actually injured and disabled. It turns out she wasn't. There's video of her dancing at stagecoach, Oh my God.
Speaker 1: And drinking.
Speaker 2: There's also some video heard they going skiing and she even ran a five K, So apparently she was not.
Speaker 1: As injured as she made out to be.
Speaker 2: Now, again, if she's convicted on all these phony accounts, she faces up to twenty two years in prison. That seems a little harsh. Maybe pay the money back if you can and do a little bit of time. But again that's the maximum sentence, twenty two years oh in prison. But she was caught dancing and drinking stagecoach. I just have to say, these to me are the cases I find more satisfying than anything when people get busted for this type of fraud, because.
Speaker 6: It's not that hard to just sit at home and fay injured.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you get bored and then all your friends are going to stage coach and you're like, I know, I'm supposed to be pretending that I can't do anything, but I do want to go to stage coach.
Speaker 1: I actually do want to go to stage coach.
Speaker 3: Have you guys ever been injured in like a really stupid way.
Speaker 1: We're human beings. Every human being has.
Speaker 3: So I don't know. I think I'm pretty pretty sure. I've told you guys about the time that I opened my front door and I hit my nose really hard.
Speaker 6: Yes, that hurt, and that let me know, like, wow, you really do need to know job.
Speaker 3: And then I went and got one, but that actually did.
Speaker 1: They were gonna need a thinner door or a smaller nose. I don't know which one.
Speaker 3: Yesterday I went to go pick something up off the ground and it was like kind of up against the wall, and I guess.
Speaker 1: You hit your head on the wall.
Speaker 3: Yes, I hit my forehead on the wall so hard.
Speaker 1: And there is no awareness.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's like a bruise this morning.
Speaker 5: I have a theory that when I was little that the reason my forehead is so big is because when I was little, I used to like jump on the bed so much and I'd always like fall off in hit my head.
Speaker 1: No more monkeys jumping on the bag off to him.
Speaker 2: Mama called the doctor, and well, the doctor said no more monkey's jumping on the bed. I was injured this week lifting the Little League equipment back, so I.
Speaker 1: Can't really make foot of you.
Speaker 2: I thought it would be a good idea for me to carry the bag with all the catcher's gear and all this stuff, and lift it up and put it, carry it behind my back and just sort of sling it over my shoulder. Well, apparently that was too much for my elbow to take. It felt like a guitar string like bucking.
Speaker 1: Game snapped in there, and I've been in a lot of pain ever since.
Speaker 6: Oh no, so you haven't been jimming either, then.
Speaker 2: No, I've still been jimming only because I'm just in that gym mode where you like, if you don't go, you feel like guilty about not going. So I still go. Yeah, but there's certain things I cannot.
Speaker 1: Do right now. Skip that.
Speaker 5: I gotta say, Gramma, I underestimated your gym era.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I think it's because you only you didn't meet me in my right for in my normal era, which was a guy that goes to the gym. Yeah, I think you met me in my build a House Era.
Speaker 5: I met you and your I make excuses for going to the gym.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was my that was like build a house Era, slightly busy and.
Speaker 3: I've completely fallen off the gym back and what at least just not completely, but just this week, speaking of stupid injuries, I injured my back sleeping. Oh my god, here we go, and it's been hurting all week. It's I'm still in a lot of pain.
Speaker 1: My cousin just sprayed this big toad driving.
Speaker 2: Oh go, what what are you doing?
Speaker 1: I had lunch another day he was hobbling around.
Speaker 2: I thought he had a serious injury, but he legitimately sprained his big tod driving.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with people?
Speaker 5: I would never tell someone that's how it happened.
Speaker 3: Especially not someone who's gonna tell it.
Speaker 1: On the Raiding the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: We were just talking about stupid ways. We've gotten injured.
Speaker 14: Hey, good morning, Davy fam Tony from Scottsdale and I injured myself pushing my work truck. I partially tore my calf muscle and I was out for six months and I couldn't walk for the first two. It was a bad one. But learn my lisson. I'm not twenty seven and a half anymore, for you know, you know how that goes? All right, guys have a good day.
Speaker 1: Well that sounds so painful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be the worst. And as I near twenty seven and three quarters, I always just wonder should I be doing this thing? Or should I be like running right now? Or should I be really not playing basketball? You're like, this is I'm probably gonna get hurt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Morning jav Show.
Speaker 11: I'm going to leave out my name just because it is super embarrassing the amount of times I stupidly hurt myself. But years ago, I gave myself a concussion during a laundry Just last week, I lifted my laundry bag. I know it was one of those circular ones with the metal. I gave myself a bruise. I slept rome with my wrist spent, and I woke up with my wrists swallen and in pain. I can do a whole podcast, I won't that way that you've injured yourself.
Speaker 6: Well, thank you for sharing.
Speaker 2: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot and.
Speaker 15: Music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening Today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: Okay, So fans think that there is some big news between sorry, between Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey. So on last week's episode of Travis's podcast, his.
Speaker 6: Podcast that he with his brother, you know, the New Heights Poling.
Speaker 1: Podcast, We get one hundred million dollars for a pudcin.
Speaker 3: They had some friends on the podcast and the friend was, you know, talking about staying at the Kelsey's brothers' houses. And at one point Travis is like, come on over because it's for the holidays.
Speaker 6: He said, come on over.
Speaker 3: We've got Chimney's, We've got furniture, and everyone's like we slipties are like we we Who are you living with? Travis?
Speaker 1: Is this?
Speaker 6: Is he hinting or implying?
Speaker 3: Tod he accidentally revealed that he and Taylor have officially moved in together.
Speaker 1: They lived together, right, I would assume so.
Speaker 6: But this means the first time they or he has said anything.
Speaker 5: They have the money to have like three mansions every yeah, in every city they I.
Speaker 2: Wonder if they have officially moved in together, but I bet they spend so much time. They're always at each other's place or one of the places they own to get whatever that pace worn.
Speaker 3: There's reports that they were looking for houses together. Yeah, so I think they've like officially like got a place moved in. That's what I think.
Speaker 1: And there's his cat that's everywhere. Oh what a nightmare.
Speaker 3: That also always smells like fresh baked cookies. I assume I feel like she does a lot of baking.
Speaker 6: I think she does too.
Speaker 1: I think she wants you to think that she doesn't want to baking. You don't think she just bakes every day? Like, what else is she doing?
Speaker 2: Playing with her cat, writing songs, counting her money. I don't know any numbers, any number of things she tried to counter money.
Speaker 1: It would take years to possible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, speaking of Taylor, she might be buying her original recordings back.
Speaker 2: Oh what was the point of re recording all this stuff?
Speaker 1: What I'm saying?
Speaker 6: So listen to this just to.
Speaker 3: If you don't know the backstory as to why Taylor is even re recording her albums.
Speaker 6: Back in twenty nineteen, Scooter Brauno.
Speaker 3: Scooter bought the master recording recordings of all of her first albums for three hundred million dollars, and then he a year later turned around and he sold those recordings to a firm, Shamrock Capital, so he can make a profit.
Speaker 1: Off of them.
Speaker 3: But Taylor not owning her music, that prompted her to have to re record the album so it would be like new original music that she, you.
Speaker 1: Know, recreated.
Speaker 6: That's why we have.
Speaker 3: All these Taylor versions and music in the vault and all these different things. Well, now that investment firm, Shamrock Capital, they are looking to sell the original recordings back to Taylor, and I don't understand this. Apparently the person who was like encouraging this sale is Scooter Braun. So what was the point of any of this? You just wanted to take make some quick money. But then I think it.
Speaker 2: Was a sound investment, right, Like I this whole feud and this thing seems I've never really been on. I understand why Taylor is upset about it, and she should have been given first right or whatever. But maybe she was to buy them originally and didn't when they sold, or it was just total business mismanagement, Like how did that How did that deal transpire in the first place. I don't think that's questionable.
Speaker 1: If you were if you.
Speaker 2: Had a bunch of money like he did, and you were given the opportunity to own the rights to Taylor Swift's music, You take it like, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: You buy it?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 2: That's a you know that's gonna be worth more down the road. That's a great investment if you're tailor.
Speaker 6: Now do you buy it back?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean because only because you have limitless wealth like to her, you have the money to do it. Why not you own now, own the rights outright to all your stuff. And who cares if you had to give so many a bunch of money to get it. It doesn't it's not gonna affect your bottom line. And again your music, that catalog will probably be worth more down the road. It's another sound investment. And again these are all rounding errors to these people there. It's she's got more money than anybody, I know, all right, great than anybody.
Speaker 1: But she's got a lot I know you mean, all right?
Speaker 2: Little piece of breaking news first this morning, let me get our breaking news alert. They say a small plane reportedly crashed directly into a San Diego neighborhood a couple hours ago. They're reporting that it was really really foggy conditions. This plane made a direct hit into some houses set them on fire. They say, as many as fifteen houses on fire and a bunch of cars parked on the street as well. We don't know any like tallies of injuries or casualties or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're gonna keep following that.
Speaker 2: But unfortunately it is also time to update the JAV Show twenty twenty five Dead Whale Tracker because yet another whale has washed up here in the Bay, this time a adult female gray whale washed up near Mayor Island in valais I guess they spotted this whale as early as last week and but now it is washed up there, thirty nine foot long whale. They say this one is in two advanced state of decomposition and in a kind of a tough location, so they're not going to perform a test to figure.
Speaker 1: Out what it. A lot of times they tow them over.
Speaker 2: To the Marine Life Institute of the Marine.
Speaker 1: The Marine Whatever.
Speaker 2: I haven't had enough coffee at this morning. He usually towed over there and that's where they performed the test. But this one they're just gonna let decompose naturally there. This is the seventh whale, and they say at least the seventh because we had seventh confirmed.
Speaker 1: You don't know.
Speaker 2: There could be others, but at least the seventh I was loshed up so far. This happens every year, and sadly, as we learn each year, and they perform tests on the most of the whales that die here are due to ship strikes.
Speaker 1: That's so sad. We have a lot of really large ships, a lot of boats.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of maritime traffic hitting out of the bay, and that's not good for whales.
Speaker 1: When I've got to come up and breathe.
Speaker 3: All right, well, thank you Grammy.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: All right, before we get to what the bleep, we were just revealing really stupid ways we've accidentally injured ourselves.
Speaker 9: JV Show, Good morning. Yeah, it's so funny story. I was taking my son to the park. He ended up kicking the ball. I tried to be messy and save it. I clearly kicked it with my two left feet, fell over a really simple kick, like boop, like a tree fell and popped out my clasical eight separation. Ten years down the road, I still have a little bump hanging out of my arm with the scar because I hash surgery. Clearly, I don't take care of things. It's a kiss fall, you know how it goes. Have a great day.
Speaker 1: Kids in the park.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's always the worst because when something stupid turns into a serious injury and then yeah, you break a bone or have to have a surgery or something, you just that's all you can think about.
Speaker 1: Why did I do that? Like kicking the ball?
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm not the park of my kid gonna kick the ball? No serious injury? Now I need surgery?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 6: Wow, well, thank you for sharing.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get to what the bleep is where you can win a JB show. Chuck mugg just got to be the first person to guest today's a bleeped out word?
Speaker 1: As always? Where do people leave their guesses?
Speaker 3: Talk back on the talk maas and then you'n improved iHeartRadio. App Are you guys ready for today's clip?
Speaker 12: Yep?
Speaker 3: Have you guys ever ate? That was so big you needed two hands? It's the best.
Speaker 1: Whoam trying to think? If I have I have? Really I have to you guys tell you a man about that?
Speaker 6: Uh yeah we did it together?
Speaker 1: Me whoa interesting? All right? Think about what that bleeped out word could be.
Speaker 2: Remember this is a squeaky clean, family friendly show.
Speaker 1: So keep us guess is pgpse?
Speaker 2: All right, leave the guest is likely to set on the talkback mic on the iHeartRadio app. Make sure while you're there if you haven't already set. Wild ninety four nine is one of your presets, and the JV Show podcast is a preset too, And then just leave the other blank you don't they have presets there, all right? Leave us your name and your city along with your guests so we can shout you out when you win. But you have got to be the first correct answer of the morning to win the JV Show.
Speaker 3: Chuck, get those guesses, and now we're going to play them next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, back to.
Speaker 6: What the bleep.
Speaker 3: All you have to do is be the first person to guess today's bleeped out word, and we will send you a JV Show chug. Mud can't guarantee that it's new and unused, but yay, you're going to be getting one.
Speaker 2: Well, we test each of them to make sure that they hold the proper a mountain liquid and that they're comfortable around the lip region. So we try them all out. First, I'm going to try this next one out we're sending out.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, listen to this. Oh it's good, it pass perfect.
Speaker 3: So you'll be getting that chug mug today. In case you missed today's clip, here it is. Have you guys ever ate that was so big big you needed two hands. It's the best, all right?
Speaker 1: So what is that third hand? One time?
Speaker 6: Let's go to your talkbacks.
Speaker 11: Morning is to release salday and my guess is burritos.
Speaker 2: What good day, guys, far and away the most popular guests this morning.
Speaker 1: Big burritos.
Speaker 3: Love a big burritos too.
Speaker 16: This is why they're from Santa's And my guess is burger big.
Speaker 1: It's one of the other most popular guesses. That's not it.
Speaker 17: Though a TV shows.
Speaker 1: This is Melanie from Samu's Hao and my guess is a hot dog. Half a good day? When I say, old Grizzy, how big do you guys like? Your glizzies? Not that big? Do you want them to be?
Speaker 3: I don't like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it has to be the same size as the buns.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was what I was gonna get to because I had a fantastic hawk dog the other day and it was at least two and a half inches out either end.
Speaker 1: Of the mild.
Speaker 6: I can't go all meat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, take big enough, you can. You can get some bun in there.
Speaker 1: That's too much work too.
Speaker 2: You got to get a good amount of glizzy down your throat first before you hit bun.
Speaker 3: Right, all right, anyways, what is that bleak word? Okay, so you can believe those guesses now on the talkback Michael, then you improved. iHeartRadio. We are gonna play more of your talkbacks coming.
Speaker 1: Up the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Trying to give somebody this JV show chug mug. This is what the bleeper. You just gotta be the first person to guess today's bleeped out word correctly if you miss today's clip.
Speaker 6: Here it is one last time.
Speaker 3: Have you guys ever ate that was so big you needed two hands? It's the best, really, those are the best.
Speaker 1: Ones still haunted by.
Speaker 6: Let's go to your talkbacks.
Speaker 1: Good morning JV Show. This is Alicia from Baleo.
Speaker 18: I think the.
Speaker 19: Bleeped out word is a HOGI A big HOGI.
Speaker 1: A big ol' ho. When's the last time you guys had a big ol' HOGI I don't know if I've ever had a big hogy really only little dinky ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe just regular size.
Speaker 1: I guess what's the difference between a hogy and a sandwich. I don't know, the same thing.
Speaker 3: Just the bread is called hogy, right, it's like a hogy roll.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I'm not I think it's just.
Speaker 3: The type of bread, which is just it's just bread.
Speaker 2: I think it's just another name for a sand or another name for a sub.
Speaker 1: But it's a Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 2: A substyle sandwich is a hogy, But I I don't know that there's anything that differentiates it other than I think it's just the name.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 16: Some people call it Hello Daily Amelia calling from Pittsburg, and I think I believe where just taka.
Speaker 1: You like a taco that requires two hands.
Speaker 3: If I've ever had a taco that's required two hands, ohime, I don't think I have.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at it. Sometimes I just lay it down a fork and knife it.
Speaker 3: No you don't, Oh my god, you should be arrested for that.
Speaker 1: You're canceled JV show. This is Vanessa from Valleo. I think the bleeped out word is sushi. Like a sushi rito. You ever had a sushi rito?
Speaker 3: No? I haven't, but I really been wanting to try one for l Sharrito Jesse.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a sushi rito?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 20: I don't.
Speaker 3: I can't even picture that.
Speaker 2: Just come think about what the combination is there, sushi ibrito, sushi rito.
Speaker 6: No way, that sounds delicious, I know.
Speaker 1: Super good. Where do they have though that?
Speaker 2: I feel like there used to be a place here in San Francisco called sushi rito. I might have to fetch. I'm pretty sure that's what it was called. A day on they were good.
Speaker 1: Hey dash for Selia handro.
Speaker 12: I'm thinking the bleep downward is Pisa attire Pisa.
Speaker 5: Have a great day, I helpe I win.
Speaker 6: Well, here is today's clip, unbleeped.
Speaker 3: Have you guys ever ate pizza that was so big you needed to hand? It's the best?
Speaker 1: So good, that's the best kind of slice, right? Why so much?
Speaker 3: It's worth it's worth eating, you know those tiny slices that are all thin and skinny, so it's like a little pencil.
Speaker 6: It's just what's the point.
Speaker 1: I don't need that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to have to have to too, hand to slice because I want to fold it in half basically, but then I like, see, I like a soft crust. I don't don't give me that thin crispy crust. I don't want the pizza to stands rightd I want the front tip of the pizza to be sagging down, bending down, and I use my other hand to pick that up and guide it into my mouth.
Speaker 3: And it's so big, and then bandy like that have to keep it on the plate, and I just scoot it down and I pull the plate up to my face and eat it like that.
Speaker 1: That you ever done that?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 1: I don't do that technique.
Speaker 6: That happens sometimes.
Speaker 1: Do you ever do that?
Speaker 2: Like out of a restaurant? People are looking at like, what the hell is she doing? Why does she have the plate up to her face?
Speaker 1: Because it's too big?
Speaker 3: You get those Costco slices, they're too big sometimes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I just described that hand technique where you could actually hold it with the hands.
Speaker 6: Man, I don't like fold in my pizza. Maybe that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Oh, interesting you're in that camp, Jess. Are you a pizza folder?
Speaker 5: A slight fold, not fully fold, like the two sides are not touching.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'll fold that thing up like an envelope. You kidding me? Fold it up? All right, let's give some shoutouts. He says his name was Dash, Yeah, Dash in San Leander, Dash my man getting.
Speaker 2: A brand new Chuck Well, very first correct answer this morning. I'll be on the lookout for an email from Jess for that. All right, a lot of people came with the correct answer this morning, so let's try to shout out as many as we can. A. Matt Amanda and Adelaine and NAPA, what's that the correct answer? So Department in San Jose, Lauri and Morgan Hill had it. So to Christopher Heating, he didn't have time to stay where he's from his care Bronte and Martinez had it.
Speaker 1: So Vett in Pittsburgh, our buddy David and Richmond, what's up, David?
Speaker 5: What's that?
Speaker 1: He had it?
Speaker 2: So to Christina and Sunnyvale, Carolina maybe Carolina and San Jose she had it. Soda Fabian and Foster City. Our buddy Lance in San Ramon had it. So doctor Buddy Lee out of Nashville JV show far and away number one in Nashville right now, It's not even close.
Speaker 1: My Len and Danville had the correct answer.
Speaker 2: So that Daniel in San Francisco and our buddy said he said in Walnut Creek.
Speaker 1: Yes, said had it as.
Speaker 2: Well, amongst a few other people who got their guests.
Speaker 5: Is there you go, Jesse from Freemont, Uh huh And I think that's it?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, thank you everyone for playing.
Speaker 1: You have the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 6: I want to remind you a couple of things.
Speaker 3: One eight twenty we have tickets for Billie Eilish.
Speaker 1: When it comes to the Bay.
Speaker 3: And Two, this Saturday is the party at greaton Pool.
Speaker 1: Grandma and I gonna be there. Steve A. Yoki gonna be there. Let's go.
Speaker 3: One enough from what I saw, there are still some tickets left if you want to go this weekend Great Resort Casino dot com slash pool to get yours and then we'll be partying with you on Saturday. Let's go to the phones.
Speaker 1: Hi, who's this Sandra? Sandra? What is going on? How is your morning going? Pretty good?
Speaker 16: Just trying to get these kids to school?
Speaker 6: Oh, I hear you.
Speaker 3: Let's get the kids out of the car asap the worst you can finally have some peace.
Speaker 6: I know how that is.
Speaker 3: Sandra, you're on to play the JV shows.
Speaker 1: Yep, nope.
Speaker 2: Game.
Speaker 3: Here's how it works. We're gonna ask you for trivia questions. You just got to get three correct and you win.
Speaker 5: Tickets for the Samaiteo County Fair A family four time? Nice?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 1: So here is question number one.
Speaker 3: Tallahassee is the capital city of what?
Speaker 1: US state? Can you say it one more time? Sure?
Speaker 3: Tallahassee is the capital city of what?
Speaker 6: US state?
Speaker 3: Oh you say?
Speaker 12: Hey?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Lorna, yeah night, don't be shut I shout those out when you know?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Question number two, finish the title of this Disney animated movie Rayah and the Last blank Dragon.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I like that movie so good.
Speaker 3: Here's question number three. Aubrey Graham is the real name of what super famous rapper?
Speaker 1: Love the name? By the way, can you one more time?
Speaker 3: Aubrey Graham is the real name of what super famous rapper?
Speaker 16: Yes? Great?
Speaker 3: Yeah right?
Speaker 2: How do you think about? What do you feel about Graham as a last name you don't like? What would you rather have be your first name? Aubrey or Graham Graham?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Thank you? All right?
Speaker 2: Question number four, you guys don't even you just offended all the Aubrey's in the bayer. Sorry, it's okay, all right. Question number four. I don't think you guys need this one because you guys have already won the game, bless, just do it for funzies. If a snowboarder landed a ten eighty off a jump, how many times did they spin around in the air.
Speaker 1: By?
Speaker 3: How many times?
Speaker 5: Sport?
Speaker 16: Four ton?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, ten eighty is three times around? One spins a three sixty three sixty times three ten eighty?
Speaker 3: Do really for all that math right now, Grammy?
Speaker 1: But who cares you guys? Still one.
Speaker 5: Jony san Mateo County Fair happening make thirtieth June.
Speaker 3: Yes, and Sandra, let's shout out the kids in the car because they did such an amazing job. I heard them giving you all the answers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got them all.
Speaker 3: I'm with Isaiah and Alex. Isaiah and Alex, well, good job, you guys won. Have an amazing day at school in Sandra, have an amazing day away from the kids. Great, Thank you guys, you too, hang on there for that winning Graham. Do we have some shout out?
Speaker 1: You know? We do, got a lot of dms.
Speaker 2: First one here, Hey, Graham, I have a birthday shout out request for my strong, will, determined and fun loving Andrea or I guess Andrea. I hope you have an amazing birthday as you turn ten. That's love, Julian, Marcia, Mom and dad so happy, happy birth That the fun. This one starts with a question, Hey Graham, question, is it cool to do shout outs for grads?
Speaker 1: Of course? Fine, you want to open that can.
Speaker 6: Of word No, no, no, graduation sat.
Speaker 1: We'll do this one though.
Speaker 2: Team Library wants to congratulate the class of twenty twenty five. Congratulations on your accomplishment, and we wish you all the best. Two things to remember us by when all else fails, go to the local library. And when you become rich and famous, do not forget about your local library. In all seriousness, congrats to the James Logan High School class of twenty twenty five from mister C and he says, I know what you're.
Speaker 1: Thinking, Graham.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're the same school that was recently on the news for going viral with the wrath wrath that so congrats to the James Logan High School class of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: But use far, that's a good point, Hey Graham, huge birthday alert. We'd like to wish our daughter.
Speaker 2: Sophia l in the third grade at Saint Matthews and Sam Mattel a.
Speaker 1: Very happy ted birthday. You're the light of our lives. Baby girl. We're very proud of you and all your accomplishments. We love you so much. Love Daddy, Mommy and Diego Yes, happy birthday. Then, good morning Graham and ladies. Man.
Speaker 2: Please get a birthday shout out for my brother Julio Contreras. He's now twenty five years old. I'm proud of you. Chubby cheeks, love your favorite sibling. Ha ha Anna, Happy birthday. Happy for birthday, the far birthday, Chubby Cheeks. Well more another one here, Hey Graham, could you wish our baby girl, Dylan the sweetest and happiest birthday. She turns six today. We want her to know how special and deeply love she is. She's our princess and she knows it. Dylan, you complete us and make us proud. You are the absolute best daughter, sister and bestie we could ever ask four.
Speaker 1: We love you beyond words.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday, Love, Mommy, Daddy and Kyrie, so happy birthday, Dylan. Get out and then one more here. Hey Graham, can you please give my son Daniel a shout out? He turns fifteen today. He's been listening to you guys since elementary school. I love you Daniel very much and I hope you have a good day. And that's from your dad Jose, So happy happy birthday, Daniel.
Speaker 1: At good part the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine The JAB Show. I'm Selena and I'm good morning. My name is Bonn from San Ramon.
Speaker 8: My daughters and I listened to guys every morning and we're a big fan of your show. I have Frankie which is seven, and Ali which is thirty twelve today, so if he can greet her a happy birthday and say hi to Frankie, hopefully they can hear this message on the radio today on the way to school.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Hi Frankie. What's up guys, and happy birthday? Yeah, of course, who that's a great point.
Speaker 3: Have a great day, guys, honest.
Speaker 15: Please, it's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: We have to talk about popcorn gate. Have you guys heard of popcorn gates.
Speaker 1: No, what the heck is possible?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 3: Tom Cruise's new movie comes out this weekend, Mission Impossible, The Final Reckoning. So there is a video that has taken off and has gone absolutely viral showing Tom at a premiere in London earlier this month and he's eating popcorn as he's getting ready for the anouncer to introduce him to all the people that are there in the theater. And people cannot get over the way that he eats his popcorn.
Speaker 1: How does he go?
Speaker 3: To our Instagram stories, Our instagram is GMI morning Shit, We've got the video up there.
Speaker 6: It's the way that he grabs a handful.
Speaker 3: And then he like shakes it in his hand and then he just like literally throws it into his mouth. And there's Colonel's flying all over the place, and like everyone's saying that it's giving like peak Dad, Grandpa energy, Like this is how my grandpa eats his peanuts, Like it is the weirdest thing.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't find it like that way.
Speaker 2: It is forceful, it's very.
Speaker 1: He has a swift arm movement.
Speaker 2: And what's interesting is he grabs a popcorn, brings his hand low and then launches it towards his mouth.
Speaker 3: Feels around first, and then literally throws them into his mouth.
Speaker 2: Rather than taking the shortest possible path, which will be lifting it from the top of the bucket straight to your mouth, he drops hand low like what he's winding up like a picture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then what brings it right up to his face?
Speaker 3: Like I get it if you don't want to be like a one crow and all at a time type of person. But if you grab more than one, then you just like pop those in your mouth like a normal person.
Speaker 1: And then just like me, it's giving me a baseball player vibes.
Speaker 2: Players in the dugout eating seeds or whatever they This is what it looks like.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he's played a baseball player in a movie at some point. I feel like he has. I'm blanking on it right now.
Speaker 6: I'm so viral. He was asked about it in a podcast.
Speaker 1: I've never seen anybody popcorn liked it. Are you actually popcorn or are you full of I gotta know, man, I mean popcorn, but they don't.
Speaker 2: When I'm going to these movies that I've watched, you gotta beat popcorn.
Speaker 3: How mad would you be if the person next to you is eating popcorn.
Speaker 1: Like this, Oh that's my nightmare.
Speaker 3: That's how I eat my popcorn.
Speaker 6: Basically, stop it right.
Speaker 5: I mean I don't do the little wind up that he does, but I definitely get like handfuls and just like.
Speaker 1: And it's just flying all over.
Speaker 6: Half of them aren't even going into his mouth.
Speaker 1: Listen, it's popcorn.
Speaker 6: I want to get as many as I can in my mouth.
Speaker 2: Yeah you don't go, I go whole handful of slimma, Yeah you go one, one, one.
Speaker 6: Sometimes I'll do I'll do handful.
Speaker 1: It took like a year to eat a popcorn bucket one at a time.
Speaker 3: Or sometimes it's like I grab more than one, but I'm only putting one at a time.
Speaker 5: Really, sometimes I've done that before because when I'm eating popcorn with my boyfriend, it almost feels like a race. It's like or I don't know, I feel like he's grabbing hand full, so then I have to like grab more because if not, he's gonna eat at all.
Speaker 1: So it's gonna be Yeah, you go for a big handful.
Speaker 3: Kim Kardashian finally finished law school, you guys. She announced yesterday that she finally got it done. Only took her six years of schooling.
Speaker 1: As long as it's supposed to take that, I don't forget.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 3: She held a small graduation ceremony yesterday with family and friends. There's some video on her Instagram story if anybody gives a fart. But her legal mentor, who spoke at this little graduation said that Kim studied eighteen hours a week, forty eight weeks a year for six years straight.
Speaker 1: Wow, falsehood detection.
Speaker 3: And like juggling that with the kids and stuff and movies and yeah, and everything else that she's doing. So she's not allowed to like fully practice yet she's not. This doesn't just like make her an attorney. She still does have to pass the bar bar that she's given every year in February and July per the State Bar of California.
Speaker 6: So maybe she'll get it done in July.
Speaker 1: We'll see. Do you think she's going to take part?
Speaker 2: Do you think she's going to take the bar first crack at it the first her first like time that she's now eligible.
Speaker 6: I think so.
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think she will.
Speaker 5: That that's tough, and it's tough for people who even study way more I.
Speaker 2: Don't think she does, because you have to do. You have to just continue to study, study, study, like crazy. And when did you say the first one offering is coming up in July?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she ain't taking it that one.
Speaker 3: You don't think so? I think she will at the end up Malay. If she doesn't pass it, Elys, she'll know where she's at.
Speaker 1: I don't I think she. I think she wants it. I think she. If she does, we're not going to hear.
Speaker 2: About it unless pass Unless you of course she doesn't. Then she's been like, no, I haven't taken it yet exactly because it's hard. Good for her, it's hard to pass on.
Speaker 1: The first time.
Speaker 3: Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: So, Brock Party we know, officially signed his two hundred and sixty five million dollar contract extension this week, and in true Rock Party fashion, you guys, he celebrated the occasion with his family and a chocolate sheet cake from a local grocery store. Mom carry Party shared a picture of him and the family holding him humble holding up the cake, and Party said, quote, it was just a simple cake my mom got at the grocery store. Keep in mind, Party's contract comes with one hundred and eighty one million dollars in guaranteed money. Let me say that again, one hundred and eighty one million dollars in guaranteed money. He doesn't have to do anything, gets one hundred and eighty one million dollars regardless of what happens. One hundred and eighty one million dollars. But let's go to Safeway and get a cake. Actually, I do like Safeway cake. Shout out safe way. Okay, So don't worry about the struggle cake. Because Party did say that he has one big splash purchase in mind for his newfound generational wealth.
Speaker 1: Is a bass fishing boat. Oh my god. He said.
Speaker 2: His wife is annoyed with him about that, but that's what he would like to get. He said, that will be my first big purchase, a bass boat.
Speaker 3: Rich people will make me mad. You have all that money and you're gonna waste it on a fishing boat.
Speaker 1: Well, that's something that brings him joy. Maybe he likes to go fishing, but you can't you do that off a yacht. That's a good point. Yeah, with like a staff on there.
Speaker 3: You have, yeah, butlers and champagne on ice.
Speaker 2: Well, when you're up there, in one of those big super yachts. It's a longer cast down to the water. When you're fishing for bass, you want to be right there at waters.
Speaker 3: You can do build in like a like a little thing next to the boat, so you can go down to the helicopter.
Speaker 2: Right next to helicopter, Pa, we're talking right next to where like the help's quarters is and the private chef and then the private chef's private chef.
Speaker 3: There's like a deck. It has a deck where you can go out and sit there a little boat within the yacht.
Speaker 2: That sounds nice. Yeah, Now, look one hundred and eighty one million dollars. Because it's hard to wrap your head around how much money that is, let's just say you invest Thatchy because he doesn't need touch it. That dude's got Toyota deal, endorsements and all sorts of stuff. He's making tons of money, right and if he's not spending it because he's only buying a and he's making his mom pay for the celebratory cake and he's gonna buy one boat. If he invested that one hundred and eighty one million dollars, let's just say he's getting five percent a year just investment.
Speaker 1: That's just like kind of average whatever.
Speaker 2: That means every year he'd be making over nine million dollars just an interest, like he would never have to even touch that money.
Speaker 1: And you just sit back and collect nine million.
Speaker 2: Dollars every single year and one hundred and eighty one million guaranteed. Again, guaranteed is the key part of that. You can go out and totally stink and it doesn't matter. You get cut to your still life still gets one hundred eighty one million.
Speaker 3: What a life in another life?
Speaker 5: I do want to be a football player, me too, or Taylor Swift.
Speaker 16: I don't.
Speaker 2: I want to be a football player minus the CTE. Yeah, you don't want that part.
Speaker 3: I don't want that part other injuries that come along with right, all right, well, thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine. We are the JV Show.
Speaker 5: I'm Felenam, I'm Jess, and we have your chance to win these tickets for the San Francisco Giants when they take on the Padres ju a third at horrible We're going down Padres.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's super easy to enter.
Speaker 5: Leave us a talkback, letting us know who you would take to the game with you on.
Speaker 3: The free a Heart radio app.
Speaker 5: That way you can be there when they wear their new City Connect uniforms, which.
Speaker 3: Are super cool.
Speaker 6: Yes, good luck.
Speaker 3: And speaking of talkbacks, a lot of people weighing in on popcorn gate. We were just talking about by the way we eat popcorn, because if you haven't seen Tom Cruise eating popcorn, people cannot get over it. A JB Morning shows on an Instagram store if you want to check out that video.
Speaker 10: Good morning guys, it's Ryan. I wanted to talk about the Tom Cruise viral video. You know, it's not all that impossible that he's trying to watch his health by shaking off some of the salt that's on the popcorn.
Speaker 1: Have a good day. I don't think it's that.
Speaker 3: I think he's just turned into everyone's grandpa.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I think that's what it is.
Speaker 5: I also don't think movie theater popcorn really has like the salt on top of it, like to where the little salt grains could actually fall off.
Speaker 2: Do you think they're like embedded it's back, They're like sticking into each kernel.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The Ayringet salt elves.
Speaker 1: Working away.
Speaker 18: With Jess the goal when you're eating popcorn is to try to devour that bucket as fast as humanly possible, So handfuls is the only appropriate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally. I'm thinking about that more.
Speaker 2: And I'm picturing Selina eating popcorn one kernel at a time. That's psychopath behavior, Like what are you doing?
Speaker 5: I don't know, Like I don't know that with fries too, I just would be so impatient eating with you.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Fries are best enjoyed in a small fry bundle. You put at least three or four fries together too much, facing the same direction, of course, and you eat that little fry bundle.
Speaker 1: No, oh, you're weird.
Speaker 6: We're also just talking about rock pretty.
Speaker 3: How much money is he getting?
Speaker 2: Two hundred and sixty five million dollars over five years, about one hundred and eighty one million of that is guaranteed money. And he celebrated with a Safeway chocolate cake. And he says he wants to buy a bass boat. This is a big splurge.
Speaker 21: Morning guys, Happy Thursday.
Speaker 17: Graham.
Speaker 21: You better leave Brocky alone. Okay, let him live on his bass boat.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 21: I'd rather my quarterback be humble and modest then be out there splurgeon driving fast in a Lambeo, getting pulled over in all types of stuff. Okay, tell me, Am I wrong?
Speaker 6: Am I wrong?
Speaker 21: Anyway? Have a great day, you guys.
Speaker 1: She just ringing the bicycle bell. I think she did.
Speaker 3: Work.
Speaker 2: She's got a little basket of the front. Uh No, I totally agree. I'm just giving Rock partty. I'm just having fun with Rock.
Speaker 1: Pretty. I totally agree. That's the character.
Speaker 2: Since you do want in somebody in a professional that you want them to stay hungry, keep that same work ethic, even though they now have generational wealth. Their grandkids kids will be set up by this money. I just you want them to keep that mindset. And I'm you know, it's fine. He pulls into training camp in his CRV or whatever, and like that's cool, dude, you have one hundred and eighty one million in the bank already, Like drive that CRV.
Speaker 3: I just feel like tomorrow is never guaranteed. You have one hundred eighty million dollars, Buy that Lambau, buy your yachts. Okay, that's what I would be doing. And I take it back.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't want to be a football player in my next life.
Speaker 6: I would want.
Speaker 5: Somebody in my family to be a football player. That way, I don't have to do all the work. They just give me their generational wealth.
Speaker 2: If I could time machine back, I would have been a field goal kicker. I would have just spent all high school just kicking field goals, right, just getting good at that.
Speaker 1: That's the best job in the world.
Speaker 3: We have to talk about this new list that is out.
Speaker 2: Graham, all right, So if you guys remember last year, USA Today very controversially put out a list of the best fast food burgers. And if you remember, Habit Burger came in at number one on that list, and In and Out came in at number two, and Habit Burger took the biggest victory lap. Remember they were putting up billboards and taking out ads anywhere they could congratulated In and Out on their number two ranking. They were really trolling them, and I thought it was pretty funny. And plus I love Habit Burger also love It and Out, but I think Habit is superior. So I was like, yes, this list is spot on.
Speaker 17: Now.
Speaker 2: Of course, the debate raged after that. We got like a ten thousand talkbacks with people.
Speaker 6: Like no, In and Out's better.
Speaker 3: No Habit's better.
Speaker 2: No, and it went back and forth, and so I don't know if we want to reignite that again, because now Yelp said, hold my beer.
Speaker 1: They're put out their own list of the.
Speaker 2: Top twenty five fast food burger chains in the United States and fast food burgers and number one on their list In and Out number two wow on their list Habit. So we've now flip flopped them in the rankings. So the in and Out fans are rejoicing today. I guess something they want to celebrate, but they feel like in and Out back in the rightful number one seed.
Speaker 1: I can't remember where you guys landed on this debate.
Speaker 3: What did you have as you yose it was always in and Out number one? Meet in and Out is number one?
Speaker 1: You guys? I had habit a few weeks ago. Yeah, it's so good and I've literally been thinking about it every day since. I like you, So you're switching. But that's the thing that's it.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be mad if Habit took number one again, but I can't.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I'm like so loyal to in and Out that I can never I can never switch up, even though right Now, if you're like, hey, you want a Habit burger or an in and Out, I'd probably go Habit, but I can't. But that's off the record.
Speaker 2: We don't, okay, take it all of the podcast from the podcast. We don't need to ignite the entire debate again we do, but I just want to say, like, if you had the option between that Santa Barbara charburger or whatever from Habit and then like a wimpy double double in front of you, like you picked the Santa Barbara burg like a hundred out of one hundred times, like they're not They're they're not even in the same planet.
Speaker 1: I love in and out though I love it in and out. It is what it is. But like something about in and out?
Speaker 2: All right, the rest of this list, you guys that the rest of the top ten Shake check in at number three.
Speaker 1: Never had that I have, and I wasn't like blown away.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know, Maybe I got to try to gain Culver's number four, Islands Restaurants, number five of Freddy's Frozen Custard the state burgers. These have to be according to Yelp, I think they had to have over one hundred locations, so it doesn't necessarily mean they have locations in California here in the Bay Area, so some of these we have not had five guys on the list at number six, Way Back Burgers seven, Mu Yah Burgers after that, Red Robin in at number nine and number ten Jbox Wow. So like jabox squeaked in there, McDonald's and Burger King where it would did make the top twenty Donalds and Burger King, McDonald's fifteen, Burger King seventeen h sorry, McDonald's seventeen Burger.
Speaker 1: King nineteen on that all right, thank you The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Good.
Speaker 7: Morning JV Show.
Speaker 20: I wanted to see if you guys can take a minute out of your day to day between eight and eight fifteen. That's the time he since to wish my very very cool godson, Nathan Cruz of San Jose's eleventh birthday. Whoa happy birthday.
Speaker 12: Baby, I love you.
Speaker 20: And if you guys can play priceless by Maroon five, you would truly make his entire day.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys, Bye bye, happy birthday.
Speaker 1: You gotta make his dream come true and play priceless by Mura.
Speaker 3: We just asked the boss.
Speaker 1: Oh let's see what he said.
Speaker 6: Oh, sorry, but birth, but that's our boss's fault, not ours.
Speaker 3: We'd love to play it for you, but just can't at the moment.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine got a.
Speaker 16: Problem.
Speaker 1: Where's my jewelry? Can we tell?
Speaker 3: Okay, here's the broad debate that's happening online. And it started with a couple of people on a podcast, of a couple of Real housewives on a podcast, and other podcast people, even Jenna Bush and Aaron Andrews. They waited all about the way to put on a bra. I'm sorry, Graham, I don't think you can weigh.
Speaker 1: It on this.
Speaker 2: I only know the right way to take one off is that just as fast as possible.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's a couple of techniques. There's a couple of techn Try to do the one handed. That's not that hard to do.
Speaker 3: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I could do that really. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also, I don't think I've ever tried. I'll try it later today and I'll report back to you guys tomorrow. Anyways, So, jess, how do you.
Speaker 6: Put on a broad?
Speaker 3: Do you put it on and then you reach around back and clasp it together once it's on.
Speaker 5: Ups upside down in the front class bit, turn it back around to the back and then put pull it and over.
Speaker 3: Yeah. See that's doing too much. I'm the put it on in the front, reach around back, and then clasp it together while it's on.
Speaker 1: That seems hard to do.
Speaker 2: Like you, I don't know, my shoulders and nobbles don't bend that way that well.
Speaker 5: If you're clasping it in the right little.
Speaker 3: Clasp, there's different site. I just know I go to like this. I mean, I know my clasps. You just I got to the smallest one.
Speaker 1: So like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's just a quick, one, one movement thing, and it is quick for you. I feel like that would yeah, not for me. So there's that. There's just this way the other way, which I've never even heard of, which is why I want you ladies to leave talk backs and let us know what is the right way to put on a bra because I didn't even know people did this. Is they already haven't hooked up, like it's all hooked together, but it's not on them yet, and then they put it on over their heads like.
Speaker 6: Yes, and then pull it down.
Speaker 3: That's psychopath behavior.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I like that's how I would do it. No, it seems like more streamlined. It's already hooked. Look, if I didn't do it that way, I would do it just this way because I want to be able to see doing the little clasp thing. I want to be able to visually do that seems easier. But why not just put it in front and then I just dive right in And that's how I put my shirt on?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 3: I don't know that.
Speaker 1: That's just weird.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't even come to my mind for some reason to do. But that makes me wonder how I even learned how to do it the front way? Like, who even told me to do it that way?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've heard of people doing it like that. It ain't for me, But hey, those talkbacks.
Speaker 2: How do you do you put on like a swimsuit top that's not a tide one. Say it's like a bikini top, but it's not a tied one. You got to dive.
Speaker 1: You got just dive on through, right.
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think most are tied or they have some sort of clasp, right, But if it's not, Yeah, that's how you put it on. But a bra that clearly opens.
Speaker 2: Like the only BABYU the only baby suits I've dealt with recently are my five year old daughter, and they're not tied or class. You gotta go head first, You've got to dive through, right.
Speaker 6: So yeah, So this is the broad debate.
Speaker 3: If you want to weigh in that talk back Mike is open on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 6: We're going to continue this meeting in the ladies room next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: It feels like a Friday for some reason, Yes, Friday. I think we're just really excited for the pool party that's on Saturday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: If you want to party with Gramm and I. She's not she's not invited.
Speaker 1: See me.
Speaker 3: Okie is going to be there the party at great and Pool. There are still some tickets available. Go now to great or Casino dot com slash Pool. Now back to our meeting in the Lady's room. The broad debate rages on what is the right way to put on abroad. This is what's being debated in podcasts all across the nations.
Speaker 6: This debate is sweeping the nation right now.
Speaker 3: I didn't think I was gonna you know, talk to Jess about this and have her put hers on a completely different way. I'm the type of person who I put mine on in the front first and reach around back class it like.
Speaker 5: That, and I clasp it in the front as it's upside down, I turn it to the back, turn it back up and put my arms through.
Speaker 3: And then we just found out people put it on over their head. Okay, and lead up with definitely the way to do it.
Speaker 15: It's super easy.
Speaker 7: Not sure why you guys think it's.
Speaker 3: Hard, but I also think you I should do a pull on your instagram see what most people do.
Speaker 2: Anyways, have a great day. Bye, Okay, so there's one vote for your methods Selena. She says that one's the best, and then Jess should we put a poll up on our instagram because I am curious now that I've seeing just amongst our own show, we're fifty to fifty here, what what do most people do?
Speaker 1: No, Cloe, Good Morning, gave me show. This is erict.
Speaker 13: I just wanted to say I put my bra on like Jess does.
Speaker 17: I would not be able to put it on like a T shirt. I would have to carry one booby in and then the other mooviy.
Speaker 13: In and that's just doing too much.
Speaker 17: I wouldn't be able to do it like that.
Speaker 12: I can't.
Speaker 2: That's one boat for justice, one boat for justice. Sides one to one right now for scoring at home.
Speaker 22: This is Sharifa from Richmond. I do it the front way. It's easier, easy as possible. I don't even like wearing bras with the metal inside. But the way that you put it on like it's a T shirt, when you stretch it out, Yeah, that's a note for me. The front way is easy. Have a great day.
Speaker 17: Bye.
Speaker 1: Is the front way your way, Selena?
Speaker 3: Or is that just's way?
Speaker 5: The front way is my way?
Speaker 1: I'm not really sure.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure because.
Speaker 5: You're putting my way because I clasp it in.
Speaker 1: The front, put in the front, put it on.
Speaker 17: Well.
Speaker 2: Anyways, that was one vote against the T shirt message.
Speaker 3: There list T shirt method where you put it on over your head. Yes, you do stretch it out because the BRA's already like clasps, clasp together and then you're having to stretch it to get it off over your shoulders to pull it down the good morning guy.
Speaker 19: So the bra situation, my mom's always done it up front and I've always thought it was weird, and she did it like that, and I don't like how he feels when you like spraks against your body when you twist.
Speaker 1: It, and then the back ways the way to go.
Speaker 19: But twenty twenty five, maybe like the past four years, they just they created brawlets and they're so much more comfortable and they still pick you up. I don't have huge breasts, so maybe that's why. But I feel like I've been getting the braw lets and so over my.
Speaker 2: Head and goes okay, so there's one vote for the T shirt method. But on a bra lettlet doesn't.
Speaker 3: Have a clasp.
Speaker 5: Blets are more like lacey sometimes or cotton material.
Speaker 1: Yes, got it.
Speaker 3: Also, that's that's one thing I was telling Jess when we were off the airs, like, that's why I can't do the clasp in the front and then spin it around. I hate the way it feels that it's rubbing my big mama.
Speaker 17: Hey, guys, it's cat one Creek morning. I have a best friend who classed her bra like justas in the front, and when I saw that for the first time, I was shocked. I thought everyone does it the way Flena and I do it, and I was like, isn't that a training bra? You like class bit in the front, like you never got past the training stage?
Speaker 1: Go on girl, Wow, shots fired.
Speaker 2: I mean, okay, so amongst those talk box I think we're split damn near fifty to fifty again, so I don't know if there is a consensus, but is that the training bra?
Speaker 3: I thought training bras didn't even.
Speaker 1: Have a class?
Speaker 3: No, some so so, so okay, let me let me differentiate here. Jess does not wear a training bray wears.
Speaker 1: A full full woman bra. But she graduate, she classed.
Speaker 3: She when she puts it on, she has the back in the front to class it in front of her and then she's around it puts it on. Yeah, that talk back because there are bras that the class is in the front between like.
Speaker 1: The oh in between the business.
Speaker 3: I think, and that that is how a lot of training bras are as well. So that's that's Yeah.
Speaker 5: What's crazy is, if I'm being completely honest, I never even considered your methods, Selena.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 3: I don't know why it just never Will you try it? Yeah, I'll try it.
Speaker 2: Please try it when you graduate from training broad or regular bras. There's some sort of license process, like do you have to go to take a test or something to see Like do you go into a department store and they're like, all right, let's see if you can do it, and then you're like, okay, now you can shop in the big bazoomer section.
Speaker 1: You've graduated. Unfortunately, no, but that would be hilarious, right, another talkback we got to play here, Hi JG Morning Show.
Speaker 13: So I was taking my daughter to school and we're listening to how people put on their bras in different ways, and my psychopath daughter just blurts out, what is it? What do they mean? I just step into mind? And that's like, what do you step into it?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 13: So she puts hers on already clasped, steps into, puts it on the ground, steps into it, and just pulls it up her body.
Speaker 2: There's another technique you hadn't even thought of. Yes, you can go feet first and bring it all the way up.
Speaker 1: My god, I I cannot. I gotta try that one too. I did not see that. I didn't see that going at all.
Speaker 2: But that is kind of like I mean, I mean, that's how my kids get dressed, you know. They set everything on the ground and then pull it up. Yeah, that's a good idea. How about that technique, Jess, why not try that one?
Speaker 1: Try it? I'll try it.
Speaker 5: I just I don't know what it feels wrong.
Speaker 1: If you want to weigh in on our Pole morning show.
Speaker 2: She's in gym class in high school. She's sitting on the ground next to her locker and everyone's like, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Like I'm putting my braw and.
Speaker 2: You think I'm doing and she's stepping it pulling it up.
Speaker 5: Wait, and so then what a woman find it weird with the man like unclasping it or do they want do they want the man to like pull it.
Speaker 3: Up like a T shirt or all the way down to the I'm going all the way down now.
Speaker 1: Well, I was like, what are you doing? I'm like to hang on.
Speaker 2: It's getting take a little longer, but I'll get this off one way or another. All right, Today's trending down off her feet.
Speaker 3: Today's host trending is coming up next. I did have one more like broth thing I wanted to throw into our meetings the lad I'm gonna throw it into trending because it does have to do with Kim k and this new bra that she is releasing with skims. I want to know what you guys think about this because it's different.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 12: Hey guys, good morning. It's all I from Richmond, just wanted to put my comment in for the broad thing. I used to do it to Lina's way when I was young and skinny. Now that I'm older, gain weight and half back problems, it's easier just to do it like the T shirt way.
Speaker 7: Just easy.
Speaker 12: You're on my back, but I can still do it the old way too. I just just easy or anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, if that's easier for you, we'll, you know, ignore the fact that that's psychopathic behavior.
Speaker 1: You know, if it's easier for you than hey do you Yeah.
Speaker 2: There are a few people that left talkbacks saying something similar that just you know, it's easier. It's tougher to reach back behind your back at some point, right.
Speaker 6: Like I'm clear to see you if I'm doing like the bra motions.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think I could do it. My shoulders are trash, like that would hurt me to do that. I just texted my wife. I'm curious to see what she says. Also I'm curious to see how she responds to this text message. I just opened it with how do you put your bra? Is he's talking about.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: Today's had is Trending is sponsored by Prime Youth Aesthetics and Wellness. Make sure you come out on the twenty eighth and join me. I'm going to be there. It's downtown pleasanton On. I already said the twenty eighth, but I'll see it again the twenty eighth from four to six. They're a boutique METSPA. They do like everything beauty and wellness. I'm actually like a real life client of theirs. But come out to our events. We're gonna do a lot of giveaways, food, drink is gonna be fun. RSVP though at Prime Youth, Prime Youth Aesthetics dot Com.
Speaker 1: Excuse me there?
Speaker 12: All right?
Speaker 3: I told you I had one more brothing, right? Have you guys seen the new bra that skims a selling? Is it the one that looks like it has piercings on it?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: So remember the one that had the headlights on and built in headlights. Oh that's right, she upgraded that. Now those headlights are pierced.
Speaker 1: Interesting. How do you guys feel about I like this one more?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is a it's on sale now seventy four dollars.
Speaker 1: That's false advertising, but is it?
Speaker 2: Yes, But that's like a guy wearing one of those shirts that looks like you have a sleeve tattoos down your arm and then you get home and take that off.
Speaker 1: Dude's got no tattoos.
Speaker 3: All bras in if they're like pushing things up and you know, moving things around.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's a degree of false advertising with a lot of what you're saying, But that one is like blatantly because that doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: You know that that person doesn't exist at all. Under there. I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: Like you're like, what scenario do you see? Like you wearing one of these, like you're going to a rock concert.
Speaker 1: You want to see like someone just.
Speaker 3: Go to grocery shop everyday, life in the office.
Speaker 1: Just I got your wedding and you're like, I want to let everyone know, all right, this is weird, all right, very weird.
Speaker 3: The latest from the Didy trial, So Kid Cutty was called to the stand this morning. He is still on the stand right now as we speak. He's obviously there to talk about his relationship with Cassie and then the threats from Diddy that he faced back in twenty eleven and twenty twelve. So he described his relationship with Cassie as being a romantic one. This was in twenty eleven when Didty and Cassie were they were broken up at the time. He recalled Cassie frantically calling him at like six o'clock in the morning because did he found out about their relation and she was scared, She was panicked, and she was like asking him to she was she was asking him to pick her up, so he did.
Speaker 6: That's how things started.
Speaker 3: And then he described another time in December twenty eleven, he went to go pick up Cassie. They went to a nearby hotel. While they're there, they get a phone call from one of Ditty's employees and it was a female employee saying, hey, Diddy and another associate, they are inside kit Cutty's house right now. They broke into his house and the female employee was like, I'm in the car waiting for them. They made me come along I'm just letting you know he's in your house.
Speaker 5: WHOA.
Speaker 3: And so he calls Diddy and Diddy's like, I just want to talk man, where are you at? I just want to talk to you. He goes back home. Kid Kitty goes back to his house. Diddy's not there at the time, but everything in his house is like moved. They were like opening things up. All of his security cameras were moved, so if Diddy were to do something to him, it wasn't going to be caught on the cameras. He also locked Kid Cuttie's poor doggie up in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: That's the first thing. He You don't need a dog barking the entire time where you're.
Speaker 3: They locked the dog away. He did call the police. There was a police report filed, and then he also said, you know, the following month, in January twenty twelve, he was out and he got a call from his dog watcher saying that his car was on fire in the driveway.
Speaker 2: WHOA, And is that a job titled dog watcher? Uh? He's not a dog walkers before, but like, this is a person that just sits there with the dogs.
Speaker 3: I feel like a dog sitter got it basically. So he gets home, He's like an hour away. He gets home, his car is burnt to a crisp in the driveway.
Speaker 6: Police come.
Speaker 3: They discovered a Molotov cocktail there in the driver's seat. They extracted DNA and they found that it belonged to a woman. So did he clearly like had somebody come by and blow up get cutting his car?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't see Diddy being the one that like first throws the firebomb.
Speaker 1: At the car.
Speaker 3: But that's where we're at right now with his testimony.
Speaker 1: It's crazy that they were.
Speaker 2: Able to extract DNA from some sort of fire bomb as a car is completely charred.
Speaker 1: Yeahs or they didn't.
Speaker 3: They didn't exactly say like they got the I guess all they could do was extra Well, all I read was at the never mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah No, I mean, I'm just saying crime scene investigations fascinating stuff that they like they legitimately can find stuff like that, right never mind.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my whole thought process just out the door.
Speaker 3: You know what, I forget even forget it even exists.
Speaker 2: Okay, I done the JV show on Wild ninety four nine. You guys new Oreo collab Alert. We recently tried the post malone oreos.
Speaker 1: I can't what was.
Speaker 2: The flavor there, what was different about I remember them being really tasty.
Speaker 1: I can't remember what they were.
Speaker 5: Blonde oreos, right, yeah, sorrel type of thing like and it was like half and half, yea has blonde half.
Speaker 2: Whatever they were, I remember, I remember liking them well. Now Selena Gomez has one coming out. This one is going to be inspired by her love of orchata, and it's going to have a layer of chocolate and cinnamon flavored cream on top of a layer of sweet and condensed milk flavored cream with cinnamon sugar, all between two chocolate and cinnamon flavored wafers. They're even gonna have custom designs on them, and some of the packages that design on the Oreo in side is gonna be like her signature and stuff.
Speaker 1: Fans very excited for this.
Speaker 2: When she was asked about this collapse, Lena Gomez could hardly contain her excitement. She said, quote, making my own Oreo cookie was a lot of fun. I grew up loving them, so being able to be a part of the process was a full circle moment. I wanted to find a way to it for it to feel comforting and have a little bit of nostalgia from my childhood. The cinnamon flavor gives it this sort shot I feel, and I'm excited for my fans to try it.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow, what didn't she really ever didn't you hear how excited she was?
Speaker 3: I'm sure she actually is excited.
Speaker 2: No, anytime we've ever heard a voice recorded of her excited, it sounds exactly like that. So that's your excitement level right there, you know it? Are you eyes excited when you hear the description of that oreo and obviously her intense enthusiasm for it. Are you guys excited for this new class?
Speaker 3: I think I'd be more excited if Starbucks didn't already ruin like the or shot the influence.
Speaker 1: I was kind of thinking the same thing, like, what if this is just another letdown?
Speaker 2: Why is or trying to suddenly so like we've all known it's delicious. We've known it's delicious for like decades. Why is it now like, dude, this is my moment?
Speaker 1: I don't know that's a good question.
Speaker 3: But yeah, So after the Starbucks disappointment, like, I'm I'm gonna try the oreos?
Speaker 6: Of course, because who wouldn't. But I don't have high hopes.
Speaker 5: All right, So yeah, it's hard to make it the exact flavor.
Speaker 1: That any right. It's these sound pretty good. They do like.
Speaker 2: They don't sound like they're going to bad, right, They're gonna be tasty if you want to get them the limited edition Selena Gomez Oreo Cookies. The pre sale in the United States starts on June second. You got to go to oreo dot com slash unwrap the collab at retailers nationwide are going to start seeing them June ninth, for a limited time though, while supplies last. If you want to get those, I mean, I can hardly contain my excitement for them.
Speaker 1: I'm silly. Go mass the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine