Speaker 1: You're on the CaCO Day radio program phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. That'll get you on the shows as we get the things, all the things. We're rolling here on the Monday morning. Oh look at this. All right, there's my Boston Paul. Up too early or I didn't go to bed. All the possibility. I would like to project the Boston Red Sox for the playoffs and winning the World championship once again. All right, you guys have fun, dude, like the fan expectations for that particular division in Baseball Al East. You guys are like several teams. I'm not going to drag Raws into this because he's a media blackout dude, although it being possible not to know what's going on.
Speaker 2: I think America's team. People are happy for America's team, and it shows what hard work can do.
Speaker 1: Hard. Are you talking about Boston or no? No, New York. Yeah, yeah, hard work can average five home runs a game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you put in the time, right, the practice, These torpedo bats you get some tor I don't know what you're talking about, but.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not talking about it. But the New York Post has like nine articles on it this morning.
Speaker 2: I think, But personally I think it's a It sounds like a wacky conspiracy theory.
Speaker 1: That's what it sounds like, where the sweet spot's a little lower on the back.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I'm not again, I'm not talking about it. I had to google it and research it to figure out what the hell they were talking about. And it you know, we're talking about sports people. So if there is a if there is a slight deviance on something within the prescribed bounds these sports clubs, like you can't what happens if an NFL player his shoelaces are not the right color, the fine him fifty K.
Speaker 2: So I think the issue, because I did look into it a bit, I think the issue is the twenty mile prior wins that were going in that direction.
Speaker 1: That's helpful when you're playing Millwak it is. Yeah, And then there's the part where you're playing Milwaukee and they're pitching, so there's that too, but also torpedo bats or something or whatever. I don't I don't understand it. Here's what I know. Here's what I know. I would be if it was my team and they went out and scored what thirty seven runs in the series or something. No, it's more than that, right, it was because they scored twenty it was twenty to nine in the one game.
Speaker 2: Jeez, jeez, I think the total was thirty six.
Speaker 1: It was thirty six, okay, in a series. In a series, first series of the year, you got. You got to make sure you're not one of these fan bases who just assumes that that's normal, and so that when you come off all the bath salts or whatever and you just spent the weekend eating the face, you're not like, oh my gosh, this is unsustainable.
Speaker 2: So there's here's So if it is because of their new bats.
Speaker 1: Which only what five players usually use.
Speaker 2: Right bright, they say like they moved a percentage of the wood or something to where the label is, so it's like where the ball tends to hit. There's more impact there. Even if that was the case.
Speaker 1: Which is perfectly legal by the way, under MLB standards, as I understand.
Speaker 2: Which is insane. But even if it was a thing that's happening, I am for it. As long as no other team is doing it.
Speaker 1: Oh you like the Philly tush push guys, right right? The tact by the way, for next year, yes, for everybody, Like if other teams start doing it, we need to stop. Sure, oh absolutely, you think Bill Belichick is going to do this at UNC basketball just because you know he is with the loophole guy, I don't know. I think, if anything, if it were true UN football, Sorry, I think he shows that the Yankees are leaders and innovators and innovators m.
Speaker 2: Unbiased opinion, and well.
Speaker 1: I mean, to be fair, they did get told that twenty seven times right is not the correct right right.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing that it's March, so who cares?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah, torpedo bats bah so? All right, Boston Paul, you have fun. But the how did Red Sox even do? I don't, dude, I I honestly wasn't paying attention to baseball this weekend basketball? Clearly baseball.
Speaker 2: I think they're one in three or zero and three one of the two.
Speaker 1: What could be? I mean, there's two other options.
Speaker 2: I believe they are at the bottom of the division.
Speaker 1: Yes see, Okay, let's just go check out the standing, shall we. Uh ross is correct? Yeah? Yeah, look at that one in three. That's uh, that's what one and three that's what you're too fitty you're winning percent yep.
Speaker 2: And the Yankees with hard work, persistence, patience, little prayer, right three and oh.
Speaker 1: I see this, yeah right there top of the division. Uh, nobody not even tied for nothing. In fact, that's gay. I mean how many. Uh that's the only undefeated team in the American League. I believe the Twins they went in a very different direction. They decided they're gonna rope and open them this year. Yeah, it's a long game, so they decided we're just gonna lose our first three, right and uh and by the way, uh be tied with Detroit, so we're not even last alone. So that's good.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean there are like a million games left in the season, so you'll be fine.
Speaker 1: No, but like I have no expect that, I have nothing. There's the only thing you could do to them. You could, like win, and I'd be more happy, you know what I'm saying, even if you win win poorly, like barely.
Speaker 2: I honestly, all jokes aside them sort of just checked out with baseball. And it's that season where the Yankees broke the record for most wins before the All Star Game. Remember they they it was ridiculous. They had lost like four or five games. It was so dumb, and then the second half of the season they lost like every game. And after that point, I'm like, I'm kind of out, like at least before the All Star break, Like I'm not even going to pay attention to it, besides knowing that we're using these bats, which are completely legal and an innovation to the sport.
Speaker 1: But uh uh uh, your big boys aren't using them right judging Really the judge is not using it, although he should not change his bad apparently it is like wall, he's he's what is how many home runs? Is he hit? Five? Four or five or five? Yeah, so stick with what you're doing. Look, here's the deal. In the American League, it's just a race to see who is playing the Dodgers. The Dodgers are five and oh or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the Dodgers. Now, if we're going to like point to a team that has ruined baseball, that would be the Dodgers. Uh huh, but you're not you're not in agreement.
Speaker 1: I mean, Houston still is more angry at you.
Speaker 2: Know, I'm just tired of as a Yankees fan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, big money, big market, big money.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, as the Yankees not really paying attention because of what I just said. I am disgusted that a team can win a championship just by paying for it, like the Dodgers consistently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what they do. Well, it's California, man, they don't have a lot.
Speaker 2: Of scruples, you know, like the Dodgers, rich, wealthy, elitist kids. Yeah, disgust me. Yankee is real?
Speaker 1: I think, well I and remember I, if it's my understanding, the Dodgers used to be real, real, right, right, and then one day they got mad and they took their ball and went west right right. Yes, so yeah, that's uh yeah, they're probably gonna win the National League.
Speaker 2: So that's uh, that's that all right?
Speaker 1: So uh yeah, hey, little baseball, Little baseball, get things going. Oh wait, hold on, oh Boston, Paul's crashed down to earth already. What was it the numbers or all the losses or the that you guys don't have torpedo bats? Is that what it is? Okay? Hey, i I'm not I'm not an al I'm gonna americanly guy, but not a al East because what would happen is twins have a guy and they'll be all good, and then then you guys be like, let me, let me just throw all the money, so kind of broke me of that. All right, six fourteen here on the Kcoday Radio program, lots to get to on this lovely Monday morning, we'll start down that road. I'll give you a rundown next, hang on phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven fours. We get things rolling, and it wouldn't be another broadcast week if we didn't have more jat Now, to be fair, this is not a new Jasmine Crockett thing. This is actually an older clip that has emerged. I was not aware of it, which is I think it's because she said it before. She kind of stole enough of the spotlight for people to give a crap. And now that people are like, did you call the governor of Texas governor hot wheels? Clearly you said that because he's in a wheelchair, And she's like, no, I just said it because of his policies, right. And then of course, what you know we pointed out here on the show, which I'm sure irritates some people, ross used the term what was the code switching? Right? And I had heard that term before too, and again, sometimes it's talked about in a way where you know, like if you're a child of divorce and you and there is there is a large cultural swing between maybe the community around your your father and your mother, you might code switch. And sometimes it's talked about from a racial standpoint where but I've heard it utilized just for people in general who kind of have to act different if one of this one of the parents is in a wealthy community and one's not. So it is what it is, so I like, but it's in a way it's whenever I've heard it, it's like kids in survival note kind of stuff, or just trying to fit in. Right, You're not accomplished, You're not I don't know somebody who is now a one of the five hundred and thirty six most powerful people in the country. You don't only have to code switch at that point. You get a little fokesy when you're back home, and maybe a little more you know, Upper North Northeast when you're at work, so to speak, in the DC circles. But the reality of it is normally when a politician does that, they just get mocked for it because it's some self serving campaign thing. So with Jasmine Crockett, who went to literally the best private school money can buy in the state of Missouri from Saint Louis original, even though she represents Dallas area now and and you were also realized that just prior to her getting elected to Congress, when she's giving interviews talking about her desire to run, it's an entire highly different woman. Let's just read visit Jasmine Crockett from like three is before she's elected, As she's getting her campaign running, she sits down for an interview.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, first of all, is good to see.
Speaker 1: You're gonna hear it chopped in a little of the oh oh you ross got that out? Okay, all right, so this is this is this is Crockett doing an interview ahead of being elected to Congress.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, first of all, is good to see you in the new year. You know, no one could have told me that when I went down to Austin now looks like a little bit over a year ago, that I would be running for Congress. Just not what my plan was. But what I've always decided is that I would step up when there was a need. But when she called me and said I think it's time for me to retire, and you're the one that I believe should take my seat. You know, the congressional seat is over four times as large as my house seat. And I was just starting to get into the rhythm of doing constituent services and things like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so you know, not super clearly she's not mad at something. She's doing an interview there. But and then right there's the the Jasmine Crockett who's like Governor hot Wheels. Well, they found a clip of her on the Breakfast Club and she I just look, it's the ultimate test of what if she was saying this in reverse. In fact, one of the things she says is something I see people who actually do believe their white supremacists say, which is crazy to me. Clearly she doesn't mean it from a white supremacy standpoint, but just the fact that a member of Congress is comfortable saying this shows you again the massive double standard that is out there and just you know, really the attitude that you're dealing with. So, you know, people around her said, you know, after interviews like this, I'm sure text your like you go, girl, yeah you got it, yeah yeah yeah. And it's like I can't I can't imagine, you know, Congressman Jethro something or other, sorry to pick on the Jethro's out there from like you know, to the rule part of Tennessee saying this and thinking that they could go and have their seat be there the next day, they'd get the entire Congress would throw them out right or wrong right even if they said it and didn't even mean it, or they said it as a quote and then it got re like the whole thing would get smaredould just be you would never utter the words. And yet here is what she's talking about. She's specifically talked about another black congressman in the form of Byron Donald's listen to that. And again this is from I believe June or July, but again she's now more on the radars. So check this out.
Speaker 3: And if we continue to put people into office and that even means some of our skin folk who definitely are not our cam folks.
Speaker 1: That's the phrase right there, Russ. Can you like that sounds like that sounds like some you know, some clan utter instead of meeting ah, these skin folks who are not our kin file. I don't even like repeating it, but like I just say it with a say it with a Dave Chappelle skit level of inflection. It's just crazy, man, or you just say I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Now you're right to sounds. You remember we had that clip before where it was like white supremacists realizing they have so much in common with like woke people.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, but do listen to this thing again, but listen to it as though it's in a Clayton Bigsby voice, all right, because it's it's just crazy.
Speaker 3: And if we continue to put people into office, and that even means some of our skin folk who definitely are not our kim folks, such as Byron Donald's, who are gonna continue to say that, Like I mean, the fact that you're sitting around talking about life was better under Jim Crow, Like is this because you don't understand history? Or literally it's because you married a white woman and so you think that they're white Washington. I'm not really sure like what it is, but.
Speaker 1: I do be married to a white woman, correct, correct.
Speaker 3: And it took Joy to call him out, So I'm like, brou like, what is you talking about?
Speaker 2: Like what are you saying?
Speaker 3: Like he just out here, you know, I feel like they give him a stocking points and he's like, yes.
Speaker 1: Massa, I got it. There's a lot of times the Wall Street Journal will do a series that clearly seems to be very middle of the road right where they're just say, hey, here's what we found, and you know, here's people from one side and another and they're all feeding at this trough and great and then you know, other times, I'm just saying, the Wall Street Journals, basically the New York Times or the Washington Post, I just I don't understand it. But how they can be so accurate and then so inaccurate within the same story over the weekend, I don't understand. So the Wall Street Journals decide they're gonna get a they're gonna get another scandal of bruin. Okay, uh Pete Hagseth one. Because remember, even though this whole signal gait whatever thing, which has gone on for way too long, is if there is somebody who I screwed up the most, if you will, it's Mike Waltz or his staff. Okay, and Waltz did acknowledge in an interview finally on Fox that it was on him or his team. He was a little vague about it, whatever not whatever on the issue. But like it's clear that if you believe somebody needs their heads need to roll, it's gonna be Waltz or somebody on his staff. But that's not the big game here. So that's why you see all these articles where they're really hyper focused on Hegseth or the VP some of them, but really hag Seth is the target. And so when you see journalists even ignoring the context of their own story about responsibility and turning all of their attention to Hegseeth, you realize it's not about accountability, it's about you. It's it's like it's big game hunting, right. This is this is how journalists big game hunt. They're not gonna go on a safari and stand down a charging bull elephant with a four forty four you know whatever, whatever their their elephant gun of choices over there. They're not gonna do that. This is what this is how they do it. They go for scalps in Washington, and if you get one, you are you are a news legend, right, You're You're the guys who got Nixon. Okay, now you gotta be careful because if you get a Democrat, it literally could be hard on your career. There are some journalists who, in their aggressiveness to go after Bill Clinton, it really stalled their career, even though dude clearly lied in a legal setting. Right, So anyway you gotta be But hegseeth is the the massive elephant in this case that they all want to get. And so at that point people look at it, well, this is just dumb because like, this isn't about the story anymore. So the Wall Street Journal they they went, well, let's go in a different direction, okay, because the signal thing isn't getting it done. All right, So what happened? Well, now, Pete Hagsath had his wife at with him when there was a quote secretive sensitive meetings with foreign leaders. All right, do you you want to get started on this because I'm pretty sure I watched a cabinet meeting that was being run by a coke addict and his mom. What is that not accurate? Am I being inaccurate?
Speaker 2: No, it's a very valid point. Yes, I.
Speaker 1: I just saw it here. I don't know six months ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you had a presidency that was being completely run by the wife. Maybe remember when they were off.
Speaker 1: Seeing that one book, they're saying that Hunter really was driving a lot of this. That's scary. Arguably more terrified.
Speaker 2: That's scary because they would release these photos like before the G twenty of doctor Jill sitting at the desk with all the binders in front of her, like getting ready for the big day. Like why are you looking? What are you doing?
Speaker 1: President's over there eating his ice pressure chocolate chocolate chip. What are you guys talking about? Nothing? Go back to your chocolate chocolate chip. It's okay, okay, honey, I got this. But also what does that mean? Because what you're talking is he sitting there in a skiff? No, no, this is just done. It literally was a quote unquote meeting that was a delegate foreign affairs thing where there were plus ones allowed. Right. You ever see that? You ever see those settings when there is a formal state dinner, right, And here's the president from China or whatever, and there's his wife, and there's the first lady along with the president, and there's the there's the president from Canada or whatever, the PM from Canada, and you know, here's so and so from Czechoslovakia or Czech He or whatever, and like and they're all standing, what do you think they're talking about where all the nukes are? No, there is important stuff that's discussed, but it's you know, it's that whole like medmen's settings, where it's like, all right, we wht the wives go see if there's more tea. Well, they've been getting down to business after having spoke for a few minutes. So this thing they accused hegseeth of is like you were literally had guests with you, right, and nothing classified was discussed. But that's the direction they're going. And then we have this genius entitled what does MAGA have against Europe? Well, they have some thoughts. They have some thoughts because they look, we look over to Europe. One, because there are so many people in lawmaking positions in this country who get a little aroused when they talk about how they do things over in Europe. Right, Oh, they don't have to deal with things, you know, and then pick whatever the hip piece is. Well, you know, in Europe they don't have to deal with electoral college. I've heard I can't tell you the number of times I've heard with that, and I'm like, did I don't know. I just saw him erase elections in like two different countries.
Speaker 2: Lest yeah, but they right because they have to deal with their parliamentary system, which makes absolutely no sense. And they're like, oh, well, you know the you know, the person who won the American election didn't win fifty percent. I'm like, well, you have a parliamentary system where your winner won like twenty percent, So what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Right? And then he formed a coalition and most people don't pay attention to it. We were talking about Canada last week. Do you guys know what's what's going on up there? We were talking about the current acting prime minister. Do you know he's not elected? Right?
Speaker 2: Oh, the Carney guy or Carrie whatever his name is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Carney, he's not he's not elected.
Speaker 2: I was shocked to learn that the Pierre Apple guy.
Speaker 1: Didn't win well because they haven't run yet. He didn't know. Okay, so here this is this is what we miss we miss here, and Pierre's still running. The problem is is he's already he's already like one of one of the coalition members is mad at him because of the direction he decided to go after Trump rather than his political opponents. When all this was going on, and so you have one of the hyper conservative groups up at Cana's like, why would you do this? Like our job, an only job is to attack Trudeau and his team. So when Trudeau timed his leaving, he stayed just late enough to reassess the Canadian Parliament, but not so late as to bring it up to the actual election. So what he was able to do by doing that is they were able to find an interim PM and put him in there, and then it was a process that they controlled. So their election is is it this week or next I think it's this week or next week? And the problem is Pierre's party can go ahead and get votes, but it's about that coalition. So it's looking even if his party comes out on top, they may not have a coalition enough. And so again it's the fact that it's taken me this long to explain right systems better.
Speaker 2: So I've taken in everything you've said, yes, and I've assessed it. I've come to the conclusion that it's a stupid and dumb system.
Speaker 1: Well, I haven't even told you the part with the moose. Y, Oh the moose, yeah, tell you now. They had that octopus who picks the World Cup winner so they have a moose, right, and then if there's if the things are too close, it's your do you know what couchhip bingo is?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 1: Okay, So for those of you who don't know, this was very popular I grew up. It's a it's a gambling thing of sorts. So you get a cows. Generally, like at the state Fair, they'd have this every every day there was one and you go and then you buy, you carve a grid or you paint a grid with like white spray paint or whatever, and in this you know, this little corral, right, and and then each is like a one. You know, it's like it's like a battleship set up. And then once you sold all the spots, you let the cow in there and wherever the cow goes, uh number two, you win the money, right, except Canadians do that with a moose. And then there's politicians' names, so well.
Speaker 2: It sounds really official, though I don't know what it sounds really official.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, but you know then but like then you get some people who try to like game the system, so they like, you know, they get like moose food in their part.
Speaker 2: But then if you if you do win. You have to chug the syrup in a certain amount of time to actually receive the Crown of Canada. Correct, right, yes, right, and.
Speaker 1: Then that's and then then and that's what the official mounty Uh procession. It's it's a whole big thing, dude. And and here is the thing you never wanted to buy. I never understood idiots who would buy edge squares because the cat like if because people would stand around leaning against the corral. Well, the cow's not gonna come over. If if you got one, it's a border square, you're basically screwed. And then you have to go over by your border square and shoot people off. But if you touch the cow, you're disqualified. It doesn't matter. So a lot of rules go with it. And I'm sure the moose thing is very similar. But yeah, that's my point, Like, yeah, we look at Europe and we have criticisms, and that's fine because a lot of the criticisms it's not necessarily our problem. The problem is now it is our problem for a lot of this when a bunch of people look lustfully at the way that Europe does things, you know, where they've they've prosecuted thirty five hundred people for Facebook posts in the UK this year. I want to read that number. Get thirty five hundred people. I think it's not just this year. I think it's in the last five years, just to be clear, but thirty five hundred people for Facebook posts. And then you have people in the US, including the last president's team, who try to put their own team of people together just to do this with that theater kid check yeah, okay, well now yeah, I do have to pay attention. So they're like, what does MAGA have against Europe? They have a lot of bad ideas that people want to do over here, and people are watching what's going on in a lot of these countries where they are eroding you know, essentially culture within these countries.
Speaker 2: Right, where do you think the idea of single payer where socialized medicine came from? How many times if did Bernie Sanders go on and on about that crap?
Speaker 1: And by the way, just to say what I said, where people call you a racist for it? What do you mean? Roading culture? They're e roading culture right, and that goes for everywhere else too. Any anywhere that you have these large upheavals new e road culture, you should be able to point it out and call it out. I saw where was this? I think it was up in Canada. I saw an interview with this guy and his wife who are demanding the Canada create women only eating zones at public beaches. This is a real thing that ran, uh that I saw last I don't know when it ran. It ran last week at some point, and they were talking about uh. And the problem was is that when women go who wear the full burka with you know, with the eye just the eyes showing out that slit, they can't eat at the beach or they have to like shove the food under under the head the head piece, and and then it gets you know, gets messy and all that. And so they they have to bring tents to the beach because women, you know, they obviously they can't show their face and they can't eat in front of men. So and they're like, oh, well, the government of Canada needs to pay for this. And I'm like, well, one, it sounds like you have a solution at the tent, but also no offense. Why would you go to the beach if you're covered head to toe in every stitch of clothing that would be I would be miserable and it's gonna be a miserable hot but also what fun are you having? And it's just you know, it's it's it's all of that stuff and you're seeing and stuff over in Europe people have thoughts. But it's not even just about all the immigration stuff. I know that that's what gets discussed. It's also things like where the wokeness has eroded the ability of thousands of years of tradition from even being considered to be done, you know, where they've decided that we need to rather than recognizing, which makes all of these different. This is the reason you go to Europe if you're an American tourist, you want to see the culture about to say, within these countries.
Speaker 2: The only thing they really have going for them when it comes to tourism or that kind of stuff is their history, right, It's their history. It's the castles. And you hear this all the time from them. They're like, oh, well, you're only a two hundred and forty year country. We've been around for thousands of years or whatever it is, and we have castles and all this, and it's like that's great, then why are you destroying it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, every single I mean every single country that I've gone to over in Europe, it's like one of the At some point, I'm like, let me go see the old stuff, right, Don't get me wrong. You go for the food in some place, you go check it out, but that's what you want, that's what you want to see. And then this line here, which just made me laugh, uh, appear at Maga. Republicans see Europe as full of latte sipping progressives. Yes, you know why they see it that way because it is because it is.
Speaker 2: I've never seen a headline more nail than that before. Yeah, that's perfect.
Speaker 1: I thought this was a hit piece too.
Speaker 2: That's why I hate it over there. I can't stand them, and they don't realize that they're poverty. We've been around for thousands of years, you infantile Americans, and it's like, well, like you said, stop destoring your own history then, because that's all you got going for you. And you know, they want to make something.
Speaker 1: Cobbler man they show, you know, they want to go see the old timey stuff. And believe it or not, it's like for a lot of these countries, the only thing financially you really have going for you, you don't have big and you don't have fortune. Five hundred companies that came out there. I mean some of them you got like no Key and some others that you know are big ones. But for a lot of these countries, which are you know, are are big countries. It's the old it's the old craftsmanship stuff. There's a reason that whenever you go to any of the tourist places, there's you know, three hundred people make their money off just dressing like it's the fifteen hundreds and they're getting ready to carry bodies out. Oh yeah, there's a whole thing you can go there's a whole life if you ever go to if you ever go to France, there's a plague. There's like a plague reenactment thing you can go to. They don't actually have plague though, so I was a little concerned. They did not have the plague. Nor did they recreate the scene from Monty Python though ross I thought that was a little rude.
Speaker 2: Which scene to bring out your dead?
Speaker 1: Yeah, bring out your dead like I was hoping, right, I wanted the day. I want the guy who's mostly dead, like I want the whole thing that didn't happen. But like there's just you you, and it was just one part of it. But they're you know, they're sitting there and they're going over the history of stuff, and if you go, they also talk about how uh they also raz the British at it because you know, the French and British have their old have their whole beef. But that's great. That's what I'm there for. That's what I'm there, just to avoid the pickpockets and check out the uh the Renaissance fair uh Randy Wench outfits that tell me some of the women reenactors were wearing.
Speaker 2: I've been saying it for years, like there's no point of me going over to Europe because we have Epcot.
Speaker 1: Well this is Epcot. I mean that's that essentially, that's this Europe is.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's safer. Is safer than Europe?
Speaker 1: Yes, oh yeah, that's one hundred percent, yeah one even with the even if all the gators are up trying to eat still, but safer. So yeah, I in your effort here with this little essay Wall Street Journal. So yeah, they see Europe is full of latte sipping progressive. Well it's progressive. I don't I don't think that's that's a lie. It's becoming less so, but not necessarily effectively. If you can just pretend elections didn't happen. Oh man, now yeah, we just said there was so whole we got to do over. You know, you ever play sports with that kid in school? Right? You just can't handle rules and stuff like I get a do over, You don't get to do what you talking about. You don't gonna do are gonna do over? Right? He's throwing a fit until he goes home. The difference is they don't go home. They're just smug saute lipping or latte sipping progressives. Immediately, what did you envision? You envisioned some French guy with a lot of opinions, some attitude, sitting there with one of those little cups, with this pinky out telling you why everything they do is better than what you do? Why do people have that in their brain? Go go over to Europe sometimes you'll see a lot of that, and that's fine, that's their thing they're doing in their country whatever. But don't get mad at people for noticing, because we notice, and we'll be back phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. All right, we got several stabbies stories we're gonna have to get to. They are piling up, including one that's local. I'll get to that one here pretty quick. Let me let me get to just explaining a few different things we're gonna be talking about. So, a little bit of a meltdown going on at Columbia University as they have yet another what have they gone through, like six different either presidents or deans, Like it's just a it's just a rotation over there. And now the interim president of Columbia is a former CNN reporter, so that should probably approve improve things. But they're the students, the protesters, and the not always the same thing, as we've come to find out. Uh, they basically are mad that Colombia is not going to war with Trump. You remember, Columbia's now has to essentially write a paper about why they should get to they should get four hundred million dollars or whatever. They're one of the largest endowments in the world, but why they should get that money. And so Columbia is they're trying to pretend and do things that look like they're being proactive, but in reality seem kind of meaningless. And thus far has not satisfied the Trump administration there on why they should get this money when they're clearly not doing things like actually trying to purge you know, racist and or you know, like an anti Jewish sentiment or some of the other stuff that's going. You know, just the sheer insanity of all of it. And so the students are like, well, what we should do is double down on this. So that's great. And so they had interesting little protests over the weekend. I will commend speaking of protest over the weekend with a different direction. I saw one of these protests going or they're not singing anymore. I know, guys, you know you're gonna miss that because he doesn't love this. Yeah, yeah, you tell them lady, And then a little and who can forget this timeline classic?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: Well? No, they went in a different direction. So a group of protesters, which, by the way, do you notice anything about those protesters ross anything interesting about general demographics when you were loading in the audio this morning? Why is everyone so old at these things?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they all tend to be like super old and super white.
Speaker 1: What's up? But why that's so weird? Huh? Where's all the where's all the working age folks. You know, it's enough to start you conspiracy in your brain. There and why are there so many angry geriatric women? I don't get me wrong some of the husbands, but most of the husbands in those situations seem like they're not They don't wear they never worn in the pants in the family. They're just standing there dead inside, you know, like that guy at the middle of the mall, standing there holding his wife's purse, just going, how did we get here? Again? Why are we here? It's football's on? Why am I here?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: They're just dead inside. I told you they are interviewing some couple the other day where the woman's just she's just just so grading and like her husband is so dead inside. When he did speak, he refers to himself in the third person, like he's Ricky Henderson. I don't know what the hell's going on. I'm like that man has been broken for years. So yeah, am I picking more on the ladies here a little bit? But like, am I wrong in those scenarios? How many times have you? And and again, why are there so many angry grandmas? What? I And I know that many of you who listen are retired and you're still very much involved in politics. But I got to tell you, Uh, there's a lot of things looking forward to you know, like Ross's thing. He just wants to get so old he can shoplift with impunity. That's his dream. Everybody's got their dream. That's fine. Maybe maybe you know swear at kids like, oh he's old. He can't help it. But you can't help it, you know. I don't want to when I'm retired and you come up like what do you think of this story, I'm just gonna be like, I have nothing. I think of nothing of this story. I can't wait. Let alone stand out in front of a Tesla dealership with everyone from the senior living facility thinking you're making a difference. How did you get so angry? Arguably you had, you had in your most wealth earning years, you were just you were. You're just living in a dream pre all this inflation stuff.
Speaker 2: A part of me wonders if they have any children that speak to them or just have to In general, I don't know, because it seems like they're making this their life purpose, as if they're missing something to give them more value.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying that just because you're over sixty. Once you get a social Security check that you shouldn't you feel strongly, But it's like, why are you so angry? That's what I don't get. Why are you so angry? They arguably you should be less angry because you've seen it all. Right, you're saying, right, you're not that pie ied eighteen year old who thinks I got the world figured out. And if they just do what I say, everything's going to be fine. Like you've been through all of it.
Speaker 2: You should have wisdom and experience, and a lot of this stuff should be bouncing off of you because you've seen like worse or you've been through it before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead, tell me that story about how you used to walk to school. It's fine. It probably did suck comparably, I got it. But also you're at an age now where there was more opportunity. Remember, you were part of one of the last generations before we did the thing where a future generation was worse off than you. And that's not something we've done in the US in forever. And you're so angry. But also then I'm just like the reason that the people good jobs aren't there, or the younger folks, is I don't know some of that protest money's drying up. Did you see the idiots in the orange vests who go block traffic and glue themselves to stuff and throw the soup what was it, uh, extinct something whatever? They're stupid. Did you see they're going to not do those anymore? They're like, ah, and then and their their line is, well, we just yeah, we don't know if it was effective. What do you mean you don't know if it was effective? It might have been the most counter effective thing I've ever seen a protest group do, let alone start actually killing people. Was there was Was there anyone thinking then it was effective? And is that really the reason you're not going to have these mass road takeovers? Because to me it sounds like maybe you can't afford to have them anymore, and that it's so weird. How did that happen? Did you have an accountant who didn't carry the one?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it's inflation and it's tax season, so oh that's a good point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because they're you know, they try to go take over and instead of being able to take over an intersection, it's nothing but sign spinning dudes dressed is the statue of Liberty tis the season. What an awful coincidence too, that you got to be outside all day spinning a sign dressed like a statue and it's in the amount of pollen that we have. Oh my gosh, hop those dudes are getting hazard pay. Yeah, but now you can't do the takeover there because the sign spinning dudes there and that's his corner and they're very territorial. Here's the video in Arizona where the two sign spinning dudes fought each other.
Speaker 2: There's you mean it's an actual fire. Did they have like a sign off?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no no. It's like one spinning and then one spinning and then the other one gets irritated like hey, this is rice spin my thing. And they weren't even as for food and one was for I think tax services.
Speaker 2: It reminds me of the justin Timberlake snl skit where he was the cup of noodles, Cup of noodles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and Santa that is a funny stude. That whole episode was just that was great because that was also the in the box episode, right, I believe so yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Any homeless Bill, I think bring it on down, homeless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the Santa Dude's like, come on, man, the he was ringing the bell for salvation already. Yeah, it was great. But yeah, and so they're spinning, and I think the other dude was impeding his ability to spin because he got too close. And then throw their signs down like his hockey gloves, and and here we go amazing.
Speaker 2: And if you're their boss, you give them a raise because at least you know they're serious about their gig, because a lot of people take those jobs and just stand there just not moving a sign yet with their with their their head down or their hood over their head, and just don't pay attention to anyone. These guys are like, I will fight you for the competition, you know, for for to win this battle.
Speaker 1: Sign spinning superiority, absolutely commanding the viral nature of it because I remember seeing the signs. I don't remember what the businesses are. But now not just traffic people driving by trying not to rubber neck and get in an accident. Now the whole Internet gets to share in your advertising genius. All right. Uh anyway, so uh yeah, so you have like there was one, there was this, there's a video I reposted it of a grandma who is there in a parking lot and there's a cyber truck there and then they just have to they just got to sit there and uh and he's got to film his wife Lou having an absolute meltdown. All honestly, billion dollar, billion dollar idea. Gonna give it away for free. Maybe you can put me in, you know, give me a board of directors and maybe a little little piece of the equity. A series of retirement homes, right, really nice one like the one that's up in North Raleigh. They're off is it off of six Forts? What is the or the one that's next to North Hills, that senior living home there. I can't remember the names of either of them, but like really top not stuff on the outside, all right, you wanted to look good and that's about okay, that's about helping to you know, knock a little of the guilt off of their family members who were sticking them in this home. All right, So you wanted to look really nice outside. A lot of amenities, good fixtures, right. The lobby is impressive, This is great. The little room they show you, which isn't a you know, it's like the model at like an apartment building that looks really great, and they've got a couple a couple of the residents there, who are you know, keyed in on the marketing. Probably get a piece of like your first payment or whatever, like no, it's great. We have bingo every day, and and you know is everyone's so happy, all right? And they drop off Nana or pop Pop and and but probably Nana because pop Pop decided he didn't want to be around her anymore, because holy hell, who can stand her? And but inside, when you get into the actual room, there's nothing but pads. The whole walls is covered just you know, absolute nurse ratchet employees. Billion dollar idea. We need these because not only right are these kids being getting away from their insufferable parents who scream at inanimate objects in a parking lot for five minutes on TikTok? How do you explain that? And you know, probably tell you know, probably or horrible to them too, like I can't believe you're doing it this way, bam, if you're not all the way in and then just there you go. So now those people aren't in a parking lot losing their mind, getting their blood pressure up This is for their own health because they got thorsin three times a day, so they don't, you know, scream anymore. I don't know what we're gonna call them, but I feel like it'd be very popular. And then I don't have to go and drive by a Tesla dealership where people in their seventies are doing this but not singing, thankfully. That's right. That is a Tesla protest where the protesters are LARPing Nazi memorabilia and signs, but dancing, doing line dancing to the Electric Slide, which I believe was Hitler's favorite ross. Can you look that up? I think you slide was his favorite.
Speaker 2: Let me check it out? Confirmed? Oh confirmed? Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: There's just him and his German shepherds and top SS officers. Man. That's how they used to get down, I guess. And now because they are holding the signs, you know, essentially Elon's and Nazi and that it's got swastikas because you want to draw attention from people driving by, but it's not. It's a bunch of people doing line dancing. And I can't tell how I feel about this, right. I Mean, on one hand, I'm glad they're not singing anymore. So that's a win, right Ross. Are you down with this? The New Look protests?
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean we had this story a few weeks ago where they were doing the protest to the Makarina, So maybe it was everything. Yeah, but at least they're not singing, right, at.
Speaker 1: Least they're not singing. That's that's what I say. But I also I don't want like Brooks and Don and Alan Jackson gets swept up in this like what do they do other and be fixtures of the best era of country music to ever exist, the nineteen nineties. Tell it it's turn into whoever it's turned into now, don't be wrong, there's some wins now, But like, the whole vibe of nineties country was amazing.
Speaker 2: I found out that Marky, you know, my wife, she did square dancing in high school, and she thought it was like, I'd never heard of that before.
Speaker 1: We did not do dancing or high school.
Speaker 2: The square dancing. She's like, you didn't do it. It was it was a thing they had to take. But we did not do that up in New York. So maybe it's this southern thing. Did you do it in Wyoming?
Speaker 1: So yeah, line dancing was a thing in Wyoming, so if we went to anything, they had a big dance every year at the county Fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean, like as like a class in school.
Speaker 1: No, I don't you know. I don't remember that being a class. I think you could do it through FFA trying to remember I did my FFAs were meat judging, do not laugh. I can grade a piece of meat. Bro, you won't put a steak down. I can grade that bad boy. I know exactly what marble into look. I mean that sounds fun though you got a competition.
Speaker 2: That's a skill, and it.
Speaker 1: Just felt normal until you tell somebody. I remember telling people in California went down to school there, like, oh, what were your extracurriculars? I judge meat. They're looking at me like what is wrong? Yeah, I'm like no, no, no, it's fun.
Speaker 2: That's pay off in your future, though it's important market.
Speaker 1: I can judge horse shows. I mean I don't like can now. I don't have a certificate or anything, but I know what to look for. Oh yeah, I am not to be trifled with. And then if the horse gets out of line gets made a steak, I could tell you if it's marble to a certain percentage, thus allowing it to receive a certain grade. Although we did cow, we did cattle, pork and lamb. Really at our competitions, we did not dally into the horse meat stuff. But yeah, yeah, but no, square dancer was not one of them. And I don't know that that. I always thought of square dancing, was aware of it as more Texas southern thing rather than just like the cowboy thing. But the line dancing that was out of control, and I never really understood that. But people looked like they were enjoying themselves. We just went to not talk to girls, right like you go there like twelve thirteen, and it's just it's just a different version of the school dance where all the boys are on one side, girls are on the other, and we're just all like happy to be talking to their friends. But then the bunch of adults line dancing.
Speaker 2: It's going to stand over here and be awkward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey man, that was that. I was trying to think of all the FFA or four H stuff you could. I wasn't in four H but I did the fa A former vice president by the way, not to brag anyway, all right, So uh yeah, that's what they're doing, but at least they're not singing We'll be back. I got lots of theories here, and again am I generalizing that it's nothing but angry older women who are the pro don't obviously not the we got lunatics and Lee Low and Stitch jammies walking around key in Tesla's. I'm just pointing out that, like it's the it's the the group I understand the least because it's like, why are you so angry?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: And then I just I just saw that video with the news talk there. Enjoy yourself, you know, be you know, give money if you if you feel but like, hey, like I don't want I want you to. And I understand that it's stereotypeing. Throw yourself into your kids or your grandkids or whatever. Be that grandmother that everyone loves because they spoil people like those are some pretty good things in life, right. I'm not a grandmother, never will be obviously, uh be a grandmother, but but like, this is your time, this is your time to shine.
Speaker 2: I saw the post this weekend. It was the guy sitting in like a medical lobby, like a waiting room a clinic or yeah, and he said so this old guy just sits down, picks up the TV clicker and buys Guardians of the Galaxy Too on demand and just puts it down and starts watching. And he's like, you know, I can't wait to be old, And that's the right, right, doesn't even have an appointment?
Speaker 1: We wanted to see it? And where did I buy the movie?
Speaker 2: I didn't know I'm old.
Speaker 1: Plus you got a steady stream of probably women in your age coming through there, right, you see you see somebody she didn't got a ring on it, Like, hey, Gert, true you want to Netflix and chills. She's like, I don't know what Netflix is. He's like, get over here, right, So why are all of your dreams of getting older crimes? What's up with that? Because I like your thing is you want to you wanna steal movies.
Speaker 2: I'm just pointing out something I saw in social media. I don't know. This isn't you know, directly related to me and my future vision of myself.
Speaker 1: You think that would work over the Duke clinic over.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you're older, enjoy your life. Stop you know, setting Teslas on fire whatever you're doing.
Speaker 1: The problem is if people find out you can do that you're gonna somebody's gonna come in and you know what kind of movie they're gonna order. Right, I don't even necessarily mean it to be an elderly person. I think it would just be some TikTok er he thinks it's funny.
Speaker 2: You mean it? You mean a musical.
Speaker 1: Growth No, No, another genre?
Speaker 2: Wicked?
Speaker 1: Well, isn't that? Isn't that the name of one of the companies that makes the type of movies I'm referring. It is so yes, You're you're half right, even though I think you meant the musical Wicked, which by the way, is on uh. I saw that on one of my streaming services. Unfortunately, I did not find the time to watch it. If you guys watched it yet, ross I have, I've already been made it clear. I will not watch it. The press junkets made it. I will never watch that movie. It's gonna be like the Karate Kild remake for me. And once they say I'm not gonna watch a movie, I don't watch a movie. Same with the New Captain America. It's never gonna happen. And this is why I've never watched Titanic. And you gotta you gotta dig in on some of these things.
Speaker 2: And Marky realized this. So I streamed on Friday night for a few hours. And while I did that, she watched the Wicked movie in the bedroom, and I was like, how is Wicked in the morning? And she goes, I watched it for about an hour. I got bored, and she's like, I got to be close to like, you know, the end. And she looked at to see and she's like, and there was like seven more hours left or something stupid.
Speaker 1: Ever, I don't I'm not gonna watch it. I can't even check here. That might be correct, all right, So she was not she did she was not feeling it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think she's gonna finish it.
Speaker 1: Did she see any of the press junkn insanity? She did not.
Speaker 2: I tried to explain it to her, and I don't think it properly, you.
Speaker 1: Know, explain how you explained that without showing somebody that the crazy bald chick with her emotional supports, they were crying on each other like every damn time. It was It was such as you could look away like what now, what why are you crying? Aren't you worth? How much money? Are you worth. And now you're getting paid to sit in the chair more than I'll make this year, and and and you're not even talking about the thing.
Speaker 2: Like I said before, I might have given the movie a shot. You know, we all we do that sometimes as men for our women, and we watch movies who don't necessarily want to.
Speaker 1: You know, I'll tell you that. I'll tell you a movie I did watch. Uh. I watched it last Friday on Friday, and I watched it Thursday night. Actually, but I'm not gonna sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 2: And the only reason and now I won't give it any shot is because of the weirdness that was the press junkets. I'm not gonna do it. So I watched the Monkey Movie, the Robbie Williams movie.
Speaker 1: The Robbie Williams movie. Yeah, you know what, other than the fact that he's a monkey in it, which is really weird, it's pretty good. I kind of like those, like like the Freddie Mercury one that they did, even the Elton John one, although it did have some thing in Yeah, walk Hard was pretty good too, which one walk Hard the yeah dude every time he pops into the hotel or one of the rooms with what's the guy's name for mesnl uh, tim Meadows, tim Meadows. You don't want this man, But it's like a room full of naked women and he's just having do He's like, well, I don't want? What what on I want?
Speaker 2: I was reading an article back in the day. I think it was from like Hollywood Reporter or something, one of those magazines, and the whole premise of the article was when that movie came out, it didn't necessarily do well at the box office. It was sort of like a bomb. Marky and I did see that in the theater, and we thought certain parts were funny. But I'm also a big fan of Johnny Cash. That was kind of funny to see, like a Johnny Cash spoof.
Speaker 1: That's another but also another good movie about.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but the Walk the Line. Yeah. But the other thing is this movie it completely destroyed that genre of film because it did spoof that genre of film very well, where they all sort of have the same sort of framework and the way they tell the story. And they said, you know, after this movie came out, you stopped seeing a decline of these sort of movies, these music biopics, because of how badly they were spoofed. They couldn't make it because now it looked like they were making like a Dewey Cox movie.
Speaker 1: Well, and the other probably run into too is a lot of those movies. I don't know if the Williams one was the family of the artist right has such tight control or in some cases the artist is still alive. And it's clear that you're not getting the story story right. And the thing the problem they had with Robbie Williams is, and I believe we talked about this on the area is some of you are going, who's Robbie Williams? And that's that's okay. I'm sure you know. I'm trying to think of his biggest hit. What's the one DJ? I don't want to I don't want a rock and roller whatever. I can't remember the name of the song, like you've heard the songs. But Robbie Williams was never really big in the US. And so because remember didn't they have an article where they're like this it was great, this did great in the UK but bombed in the US. How did that happen? And it's like, I don't know a lot of people don't know who Robbi Williams is and you made him a monkey. You made him a monkey in the Yeah.
Speaker 2: The people in the UK were shocked that we didn't know who he was. I believe I played one of his songs in my entire music radio career around yeah, either one I just.
Speaker 1: Referenced, yeah, yeah, but the But from a movie standpoint, I found it very interesting. I kind of and I knew who Robbie Williams was, and you know, so it was it was fire. The monkey thing was just so weird, man, And it was a little nostalgic because he's interacted with a bunch of people who were you know, artists who did who were well known in the US, or were one hit wonders kind of themselves. But we're out of the UK that I just had to realize, we're out of the UK, And so you get kind of that nostalgia reference to songs that you may have heard. Yeah, but you made him a monkey. I don't get it. So but I didn't have that on my would not watch list. I just just was like board flipping through. I'm like, all right, what the heck? And it was it was when I was doing prep, so I'm only half paying attention. But once I was done with the prep man then I'm just I was plugged in on that thing pretty good. So there you go. All right, how are we doing this today? You have to let me know when you know. We're creeping up on our weather forecast here, and we got some weather to talk about, for sure. We'll get into that all right. Uh oh, I don't even have to do the phone. What's up there? Hello? Check? Check? One two? One two? Check?
Speaker 4: Where are you come home? Okay, So I figured so we're better there. Well, like I said, I figured it all out. Well, I'm going to try next time I have to go into the office. I'm going to try a different studio because I think some of those buttons and all that there's a lot of crackling when you turn the knot.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think it's I'm gonna have to put it in the old Marty up. You know. It goes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like crazy take forever. They'll be like, oh you guys still come in. Let's go No, not really, but.
Speaker 1: Move the antenna. It'll be fine. We can do that too. Yeah. All right, well, and we actually got some weather to talk about. Yeah, we do. There we go, we do, and it's just like when you give feedback. Right.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you're ever manager Casey, but you always give the good first, right, you leave with the positive feedbat and you follow up well, yeah, I didn't want to really go there, but since you wanted to get painted with that brush, okay, but let's go with it. The rain is needed, We're going to clear out the atmosphere help with the wildfires. But what's coming with that is the chance of severe storms. Already, looking at radar to the west of US, some showers getting into Ashville and some of the hardest hit areas with wildfire, even into extreme western South Carolina, but those storms aren't severe. So might get a shower or two here later this morning into at least the early afternoon. But it's later today, probably after three o'clock from west to east, so tryad triangle. This next line of storms will come in right now through Alabama. I'm in Mississippi and Louisiana. You've got severe thunderstorm warnings and a couple of tornado warnings, three of them right now on that line. So we will have that chance of some severe weather, which would include a small risk of a tornado too. So gonna be a rough afternoon. Hopefully we managed to get through the afternoon commute. I think to the west, there's a better chance that by six seven o'clock we're wrapping it up, but still on our guard, we'll get up close to eighty with sun and clouds. Otherwise tonight we'll drop into the fifties and the storms will end that We're gonna look pretty good for Tuesday Wednesday. Near seventy degrees Tuesday and sunny and a nice northwest breeze. Beautiful day coming in for the first of April already, and then forties at night and Wednesday partial sun, little mid seventies. But how about this, We're gonna make a run later in the week to the low to mid eighties Thursday, and maybe close to ninety for some of us on Friday as some milder air. So much milder air is going to come in for the first few days of April, and it should stay dry the weekend. There might be some showers around, but casey kind of get a little touch here. Late spring triangle especially a better chance at ninety will be well into the eighties, though for Friday and for the upcoming weekend.
Speaker 1: So how are you feeling about all the number ones.
Speaker 4: Well, obviously, the men's I really don't have a chance because I had Saint John's Clemson in the finals, so that's not going to work. But I did have Duke in Auburn I think in the final four, but somebody in the family. Yeah, yeah, I know, I know. But but the women's I've got all final four teams.
Speaker 1: I got all four of them, So I mean, what do you but the fact that they're all number one seeds. I guess yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: You know, part of me started to when we do the sixty four thing and then the playing games and all that, it's it started getting me into the thought about the football playoff, and you know, I know it's different, but I was kind of saying to myself, well, who we expected to be there was there, and there were blowouts, and I don't know, I was kind of thinking, like fla down by ten with just a few I was saying, like in the initial you know, you come in through the first couple of rounds and to eliminate some teams and I don't know, it doesn't get the same kind of scrutiny that the first year of the college playoff football thing did but it's different. But I was I don't know that for some reason that thought crossed my mind, and you know you ended up with should have been there? Does that make it any fun? I don't know, doesn't you know it doesn't.
Speaker 1: I want to see I want to see some team nobody's thought about forever. He's got a nun standing on the side, right, making a round like exactly, and we didn't get that. But in the men's I kind of, like I want to say, I do kind of like Auburn. I do like Alburn. Okay, all right, well they played Florida, right, yeah, they played Florida and then they played Florida.
Speaker 2: Ok yeah, and then you kind of having the women.
Speaker 1: So wow, that's you know, that's a pretty good guest most years. So yeah, been my been my understanding. All right, thank you, Mitch, appreciate, sure, ye, and we will be right back hanging the Wall Street Journal stuff were talking about earlier where they're like, Maga thinks that Europeans are nothing. But what was the headline hold on that they think Europeans are nothing but a progressive latt sipping progressives. I can't imagine where they get that. But as soon as when I said those words, reading that article, yeah here we go, Maga Republicans to Europe is full of latte sipping progressives, you immediately envision I'm assuming some French dude with a weird mustache, send in one of those little cafe outside tables, get his pinky out in his little espresso cup, judging you right, Yeah, I don't forget about the vespa. Oh yeah, yeah, there's a vespa sitting there. He's gonna go zoom away on a little later, back to his job where she works thirty two hours a week and then goes. Americans just don't have it figured out. It's like, all right to your taxes, bro, So yeah, is that everybody? No? And I've met a ton of nice people in my travels all all my life, but for the but when it comes to the politics, that's an apt description of the politics. Those smug How how many smug EU people jacking with Elon Musk are there right now right where they're like, oh, how enraged? The first time did you get when you got a message from Twitter that you get flagged in Germany for something you tweeted? Wait? Wait, I'm sorry what what does it say ross You ever see those? Yeah, no, go, that's a standard or something. I've gotten them before and just laugh at him. You're like, okay, I'm like, oh, the Germans are mad again, which you know, a hundred years ago used to mean something, right, you know what the German's mad at you in the nineteen thirties forties. Now it's like, what are you gonna do? You know why? Because when I think when you say German, I think of Michael Myers's character from the SNL Skid. Oh you think of Sprockets sprockets Man. And it's just and that's not fair. I know. I know German people right and even but they're self deprecating too. They're like the least fun in a business environment ever. Anyone who's ever done business with a German company. They're so straight laced Man.
Speaker 2: But that's why they're really good at making stuff like mechanically right, yes.
Speaker 1: Her and and and it's and Germans will self deprecate themselves too if they're really honest with you, if you get to know them, so that's fine. And yeah, people have stereotypes and it's not that they think this, it's that we have people in the US who want that to be you know, how things work, and that's what scares me because then I see stories like what happened to these parents in the United Kingdom, and I I was trying to do a lot of research on this because I'm like, there has to be something more here, and I don't think there is. So imagine this scenario. You're a parent. You're a parent of a kid who you do not feel the school that they're in is doing the best job of educating. Now, don't get me wrong. Some parents are delusional, right They're like, oh, no, this, it needs to be this and or you're not doing this and they're like, man, well we don't have there's no way we could do that individually for all the kids or any of the rest. But for the most part, most people in an education environment like your kids teacher, and you know they're going to have their own thoughts, but you know they they want they want an environment where the parents are involved. I told you I dated a teacher and her biggest thing was for kids who were struggling around. The CUSP is the absolute ignoring of every communication that she would send to parents, And it really like she was a new teacher when when we were going out, and it really sapped her man and she couldn't fathom in I mean, she knew what was up. She taught in a district that was you know, had a lot of had a lot of challenges from a from a test score standpoint, and and she was cool with that, but she taught ap We get into our number three. Glad to have you along, and unfortunately this is the story that I have to hit you with. Maybe you saw some of this over the weekend, but the tweets that I saw go real viral over this are leaving out a lot of information and not in a nefarious way, but like, the whole story is even crazier once you dig into it. And it's a video of like a ring, doorbell camera or whatever on this home. It's in the UK, and all of a sudden, here come police and not just one, not just six police officers. So if you see six police officers, big show of force rolling up on a door, roz, if you see that, it's like six officers, you know, running up to your neighbor's house today, what are you assuming, right? There's bodies in there? Drugs or bodies yeah, drugs or bodies right, or or parents chet group right? That was probably the third thing, right, drugs bodies, parents check group for your kids school.
Speaker 2: I mean, what are they discussing like terrorism.
Speaker 1: They're discussing the hiring of a new headmaster and whether it should be an internal or external process.
Speaker 2: So not exactly terrorism.
Speaker 1: Well, according to some of the school officials who saw the WhatsApp chat group, you know, or statements from it, it hurt their feelings and so they called police and that's how we got here. So we don't have the exact messages.
Speaker 2: And but.
Speaker 1: Like there doesn't seem to be dispute that it was that discussion that caused the people to have their feel their feel feels hurt. And so the parents were critical of the school. They felt that their child's primary school. And I think they have have a nine year old issue nine or eleven the kidding question. Well, I got to flip back over this other story here. Nine year old, she's nine eleven is the number of hours they sat in a holding cell. So that's why I conflated those numbers. So they have a nine year old daughter. The daughter has some challenges, she has a she has a physical illness. I'm not sure exactly what it is, just described as physical as well as she is, she deals with a pretty substantial autism of some sort. And so the parents just didn't feel at the school. And I don't know, maybe maybe they emailed too much. It sounds like they emailed a lot, but they weren't even email in the school in this case. But it definitely got him on the radar. And so as part of a chat group with a bunch of parents from the school in this WhatsApp thing which most Americans don't use, but it's you know, it's a Facebook owns it, I think. Now, So whatever, they were talking about the process of hiring the new master at the school. And if you're a parent who already thinks that leadership at your school is not getting the job done, and they tell you that the new person in charge will be one of the people you already think isn't getting the job done, you're gonna have some thoughts on that, aren't you? Or you just ross whenever they at some of your kids' school. Do you just ignore it as a parent, or do you guys like actively converse about it, you and your wife and go, I don't know, is this gonna be good or bad? Okay, no, you think about that, Yeah, we definitely do, yes, absolutely, So they got some thoughts and it wasn't positive about that, and they clearly clearly are we're willing to be open or as a private group, but it's still with other parents about their concerns, and that prompted some of the other parents to go this, yeah, you're right, and so they send emails as well to members of the school's committee whoever's handling this, and the school was like, ah, where is this coming from? And then they tracked it back to really these too kind of I don't know, informing other parents of their concerns, and then other parents going, yeah, that is a concern, and it just started to swell. So the first thing they did was ban them from school property. And they're like, the last time we were at the school was like at the beginning of the year for you know, whatever they do at the beginning of the year. The parents thing, we haven't even been to the school thing, but they banned them. Okay, so I guess they don't have like school drop off there. It's different. I don't know. I honestly I know nothing about British schools, except they still do the uniforms thing.
Speaker 2: A lot, right, and they sort them in their houses with this hat that they put on their head, just just a regular hat or well, no it's a it's an enchanted talking hat. Okay, it's a British thing.
Speaker 1: Do they just have one or do all schools have their own or.
Speaker 2: I don't know about all the schools.
Speaker 1: How do the kids get the school on a bus?
Speaker 2: Or well, first they take a train. After they jump into the love trains over in here, they jump into the portal in the Losory wall and a train takes them to school. And then from there they got little boats that take them into the the main hall there.
Speaker 1: What do they do a recess? Rightly? Kickball or something or you.
Speaker 2: Know, it's weird. Man, it's a different place.
Speaker 1: Okay, but there's no dangerous things that could hurt the child, of course not okay, that was always the part of the movie. Why would you said your kid at this school? Man? Right? I mean now life crime is an issue at regular schools. This one has like things that will eat you.
Speaker 2: This is my sort of tangent. I love that they put them on detention, They send them into the forbidden force, where they could everything could murder them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well hey tough love man AnyWho. Yeah, but none of them ever get murdered or disappeared, right, Nah, Okay, that's good. That's good stuff, all right. So anyway, uh so Ross has laid it out, so maybe that'll add to it. So anyway, these six officers roll up. Now, you got to understand, and I pointed this out, not just you know, to it's still more sympathy in them for their child obviously dealing with these issues. But I want you to now put yourself in that child's shoes as six officers are rolling up taking your parents into custody because the kid was not dealing with According to the report, the child started screaming and powering and hiding in the corner as mom and dad were being arrested and just screaming her head off. She's having it, she's having a meltdown because all this that's crazy. I mean, any kid would probably be visibly upset. But then you couple it with already you know, an issue along those lines where everything is all suddenly differently. You don't understand what's going on. I can't imagine what that child.
Speaker 2: So it's a special needs like on the spectrum student. Yes, it's awful, it's terrible.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you've got the police sirens and the loud noises and the knocking and they're dragging your parents away and yeah.
Speaker 1: The parents were eventually held at a police station for eleven hours, and it's told, but not specific, that the charges had stemmed from an ongoing police investigation into quote malicious communications, harassment, and causing nuisance on school property, which they then pointed out like, we haven't even been on.
Speaker 2: The property, but they're paying taxes for the school, right they should be able to have an opinion on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's like that's not that crazy. Like if you thought leadership was bad and you were just going to take somebody else in the already bad group of leaders and not consider outside, can that was their beef. They're just like, can we look for some outside candidates because like, you're all not getting it done. That's what got their feelings hurt.
Speaker 2: Right, So they're not like fire bombing the school or anything like we were making the joke about terrorism whatever. They're just saying, hey, we were not sure about this new head master whatever, and the school is like we're going to the police department. It's like we're going to rescue.
Speaker 1: They were red pilling people. I don't know if red pill is the right answer here, but they were. They were leading the charge. Were they literally had people whose opinions change and cause them to become active because they made an argument. They made an argument. The police won't tell them specifically the parts, and they're not told anybody because after five weeks this happened five weeks ago, they announced this week you know what, Yeah, nothing, you didn't do anything.
Speaker 2: Not only is this going to silence O their parents though, because they don't want the police rolling O they and that is the point, let's be honest, Yeah, but also it's going to do the same thing for the students. I mean sometimes you know, a student will have an opinion or talk back or feedback and stuff. But they're like, they arrested the parents. I'm going to shut up here and be like a loyal drone and not say a damn word thing is crazy anything? And that, like you said, that's the intention.
Speaker 1: According to the Herfordshire Herfordshire Police, the arrests were quote necessary to fully investigate the allegations. Well the allegations are literally in print and clear. And also if it's a private parent group, that also means that there's some parents someone in that group had to provide these two school officials. It's described as a private parent group, So they didn't even know what the actual stuff was in there. I'm sure they realized from some of the communications they were getting what was up, but the actual verbiage apparently the school got so.
Speaker 2: Right, or the school infiltrated the group right.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe the National Security advisor shouldn't added him so but yeah, but yeah, no, this was and again it wasn't. It wasn't they were going to prosecute him. I mean maybe they wanted to eventually, but no, this was about putting people on notice they shut up, and they're shut up. Beatings will continue till morale improves. And you're seeing a lot of that. What was the thing we were talking about?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, were you literally had some white politician over there talking about how he can't wait to more aggressively prosecute white people over you know, you know, social media stuff and I mean, what are you talking about? And then there were some criminal stuff like I know, I have no problem with you prosecuting people throughout their committing crimes. Obviously, I think the social media stuff's insane, But why would you say it that way? That's what a weird mask off kind of way to say that that is, that's chilling, man. And then going in and uh, you know, like you're doing a high risk no knock warrant on these parents in front of their kid, who, like, do you not have any sympathy? I'm assuming the arresting officers have some semblance of an idea what's going on? Right, and so they have to know that you're arresting these parents in front of their nine year old, but both parents too. I don't even know. I don't know how what happened with the kids there. I guess maybe a relative grab the kids. But and and this kid's having a meltdown. And if you know what's going on, how do you how do you deal with yourself arresting somebody for a parents Facebook chat or WhatsApp chat? And and the the absolute terror you're causing this kid, like do you go later? You probably drink a lot, I'm assuming, so you to cope with it a lot of following orders, not a lot of thinking there, Man, dude and the woman in the subway. He's a younger guy, I don't know, early twenties. I think he's described twenty two or twenty three, and she's and they're on the subway at first, and she's berating him because he's wearing a Maga hat, and a lot of people just saw the aftermath because it's the one where then, for whatever reason, they get off the subway. He's going to wherever he's going. He's just being normal and he turns around and this woman is on his tail and she reaches to try to steal his Maga hat, and he speeds up, and then there's the video where she starts chasing him and then she just face plants on the ground. Is wildly satisfying because she's a lunatic. She's an absolute lunatic. In fact, we do have a little audio some of this you can't and again it's hard to hear, but if you watch the longer piece, like she's being so obnoxious to this dude that even the other people on this subway are like, you're a quit yelling at him, psycho.
Speaker 2: She's his face and calling him a racist and stuff, and he's like, how I'm a racist.
Speaker 1: I'm just he's not a white dude. It's best I can tell, or he might be partially white dude. He definitely looks as though he is, you know, ethnically not right.
Speaker 2: No, he looks at her in the longer cut, and he's like, how can I be racist? Look at me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, But she's like, oh, you're wearing that hat. It's the worst thing ever. And then you know this, this short chase ensued, which should not go well for it. Let me just play a little lottionger. I hope good on the New Yorker's excited over what they just witnessed too. That's great, Like, well, we can't attack anybody if they want to. But then, all right, so how old did you think that woman was when you first saw that video.
Speaker 2: I don't know, like mid thirties, forties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't think she's in her mid fifties. Like, you almost have to respect the effort thinking you're going to chase down some twenty two year old dude. Forget the fact that men are statistically faster than women, and he looked to be in a lot better shape than she is. I'm not even knocking on her in that like at fifty five, I'm almost impressed you thought you could do it. Clearly you couldn't, right you definitely, you definitely you know, got over your skis on that one. But that and and just to make it more obnoxious, she is a dual Italian American citizen. Great, and what do you think you can't I don't even know that they can cancel her in the traditional way. I guess if people wanted to do that, because she is a freelance creative director and branding specialist for luxury. She's a luxury influencer branding person.
Speaker 2: That's got to be a good record.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what does that even mean? I mean maybe in fact she has done, she's done. I hate all the terms in this stuff where two accounts could collab or where they I hate that term. By the way, this is why when they started, Remember when they some of the company were like, we do radio endorsements, are like, nah, you're an influencer. I'm like, I don't want to be associated with a lot of the folks.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I put out a poll that said, how do you feel about the word influencer, and like, yeah, ninety eight percent of the people are applying an X or like it's a negative term, right, Yeah, that.
Speaker 1: Was That was my point, not that all people who are influencers are necessarily negative or people who do endorsements and that's a little self serving, but like, but that's their only thing. That'd be like if Ross and I came in and instead of doing a show, we would just read our endorsement spots for three hours, that sounds good, But I'm only going to do luxury yeah products, Ross is like what you're pipping? What Bugatti is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they tried to give me to do the lower end Bugatti and it's like, I can't. It's bad for my brain. They can't do it because I'm a luxury influencer.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine no being a Bugatti poor Nope. I don't even know what the low and bagattis, but like, yeah, what a great racket. Luckily, the world kept spinning and insane people kept doing insane things, like lawmakers in California who proposed a new healthcare law, the law which I'll tell you the name of here in a moment. And by the way, this would be a ballot measure actually, because they love ballot measures in California. That was one of the craziest things. I wasn't really familiar with it in Wyoming, but the first election I ever got to vote in it was in calis in California, so I turned eighteen. And then they have like pages of ballot measures, which I kind of like, but then California would do the thing where they would just ignore them, like they did a ballot measure. Remember we were talking about all the fires there here recently, and they did a ballot measure like a long time ago that basically because citizens were sick of their not being water anywhere, especially when they wanted to I don't know, drake or their lawn and then or a fire, and so they literally the majority voted to build reservoirs, and they then proceeded to not build any reservoirs or fill many of the reservoirs because you know, the delta smelt or whatever. The stupid fish's name is just craziness. So then they started ignoring him. And it's not that cool anymore. But this one be on there, and it would make it illegal for an insurance company to delay, deny, or modify, which is a little bit of a play on words, which I'll explain here, But basically, it would make it illegal for an insurance company to delay, deny, or modify any medical procedure or medication recommended by a doctor if there could be serious consequences including disability, death, amputation, permanent disfigurement, loss, a reduction of any bodily functions. So it's very broad. And look, don't get me wrong, how many people have not been frustrated dealing with an insurance company. But what makes this crazy? If it was just that, that would be very california e right. I don't know how that works in practical application, except maybe to raise insurance rates and or have people not sell insurance in certain markets, as has become normal in California for property coverage and fire. You know, any policies dealing with fire. A lot of companies won't issue policies in certain places. That's what they were complaining about in LA. The name of this, though, are you ready? The Luigi Mangioni Access to Healthcare Act. That's right. They named it after the dude who's accused of shooting the United Healthcare CEO. They named the bill for him. I understand, And we talked about this the other day. One of the things that you can do if you're not in power is you can go and you put bad bills out, like you know, we just had I think Democrats in North Carolina submitted one hundred and sixty some bills sixty one or something by the bill file deadline, which is fine. And they're not all crazy, by the way, There's a lot of them are just normal Democrat policies, you know, real things that if you ask me what I think they think of this issue, well, from a platform standpoint, they probably think this, and then you have bills to represent that, and some of them you may even go somewhere. But then you get the other ones who are like, we need twenty two dollars minimum wage? Do you statewide? Do you do you think that you think that helps and more than it hurts, especially when you get out of the metrost, I mean, let alone in the metros, you think that that's sustainable in Chatham County I'm not picking on Chatham, I'm just pointing or Rockingham County do you think do you do you think a twenty two dollars minimum wage in Eden, which is a city of our tower, city of License. All right, And I'm not picking on Eden, I'm just pointing out the twenty two dollars an hour in Eden with with all of the economic turmoil that that city has dealt with over the years, from the from the plant two different plants, right, but the brewery there and and everything, and they just had something else shut. Do you think that twenty two dollars is sustainable for Eden's economy? What would that do to small businesses to destroy it? But it didn't matter because you could just go ahead and file it and then a bunch of people who probably don't put in a lot of effort at work can go. Yeah, that's exactly how that should work for entry level positions, let alone. Probably the twenty two dollars in Eden, for it is that'd be that'd be a pretty good wage. I keep using Eden, but pick any other small town, pick financially impacted areas of the state. How many of how many towns North Carolina have you driven through where downtown is essentially empty? It's essentially empty and they're struggling to get you know, businesses to set up there. And there there are some success stories right where it's a you just had to kind of go in a new direction. I think Sanford's done a great job of this. And and so you sit there and you see this stuff, and it's like, in practical application, this would be a nightmare. The difference is in California, Democrats are in charge, and the majority of voters tend to vote for stuff they put up there. So this isn't even just you trying to like physically, you know, screw with your political opponents. And and and that's just the insanity of this. Oh, we're gonna go ahead, and uh, we're gonna name it the Luigi MANGIONI access to Healthcare like that should be they should not You should not be a legislator anymore. The hell is wrong with you? And what other? What other? Uh? And I understand he is cues murderer, but let's let's just operate under the assumption that you know, he's convicted one day, All right, fine, whatever, But what other murderers can we craft bills for with their name on there so that we can sound as equally insane. Oh, we're gonna, we're gonna, we're gonna take some more food ingredients and say tell everyone that caused cancers, he can't have them. It's part of our and then you know, pick Jeffrey Dahmer, the new Jeffrey Dahmer Food Safety Act. Right, gotta be careful what you eat? Man, No, no, it's all all like this is something far different. It's just kind of sad man that somebody thought this was a good idea. All right? What is it? By the way, what is the obsession now with the media and rolelexes? Am I missing something?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: So Baron Trump had a rolex? On? I assume Baron Trump has nine Rolexes? Is that wrong with me? I don't have any ross you have any Rolexes? How's your rolex collection doing now that you're a luxury Bugatti influencer?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not with me today. Oh not today.
Speaker 1: I'm just focusing on the Bugatti telling me you're gonna show it, you know, and then you keep forgetting me tomorrow. It's today. Tomorrow's the day, all right? So like, yeah, Baron Trump spotted Sunday afternoon sporting a Rolex But all right, didn't he just have his birthday? And now he made that transition into into college too, Like would it? Would I be shocked if Donald Trump bought his son a Rolex when he graduated high school and and I like some people, some families do that. Right you graduate college, they get you a nice watch or whatever. But like, why are you obsessed with the son of a billionaire having a rolelex. Yeah, I don't have a role x. I'm not mad at him that he does. I do have a brightling not to brag a lot cheaper in a rolex. And it was part of a deal that I did with for a radio thing.
Speaker 2: But I got a bro Lix. You have a what a bro Lix?
Speaker 1: What do I want to know? Where'd you get a Chinatown? Did you know by the way that China is copying some They will do knockoffs of watches that are so good there's still thousands of dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and people will like intentionally go and buy them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a I can't know what they're called, but it's like kind of the code word if you go to some of the online shopping sites and they're but there's such quality knockoffs that they still cost thousands. And then they got mad at Christy Nome, who was now although to be fair, it was a funny setting because this is right. Here's what I tell anyone. If you're gonna go if you're gonna go travel anywhere that has a lot of crime, right to be first world, third world, whatever, but you know crime is part of it. Or they're just at the tourist destinations. They all like, if you go to Italy and you you're getting there will be a pickpocket within five feet of you. Most of the time you're in a public area. It's crazy bad over there. That being said, I one of the things I'll tell people is don't wear jewelry out You have no reason to wear it out right because you know, you go walking around and you know, and and and I mean then like, well, I got my watch, get yourself a cheap watch, have it with you. You don't want anything, you want anything on that now. And they were like, because she's in El Salvador wearing a Daytona. By the way, you know he's obsessed with Daytona's is Kevin Campbell Man. He he's a lot of people are obsessed with Daytona's particular rolelegs. They're not cheap at all, They're very very popular thing. Some guys are watch guys. So she's wearing a Daytona while she's touring that El Savadori in prison, like, oh, can you believe her? And I'm like, what do they get? Nobody's gonna steal it from her. Have you seen have you seen the amount of guards to prisoner ratio and how they even move them down there. I don't think she's getting mugged at the prison. Oh well, how would she wear I'm less concerned that Christy Nome, who comes from a little bit of money, by the way, as does Baron Trump. I don't know if you're aware of this. I'm less concerned that they have a rolex than when I watched that active graph of the standard and poorst s and P five hundred versus the the investments by members of Congress, and the two numbers are not even close. And now people are multi millionaires who make one hundred and seventy thousand dollars a year and live in one of the most expensive cities in the country for half the year. I'm more upset with that than Christy Nome having a Daytona and they're like, she was wearing it to mock the prisoners in there. What are you talking about? You know what was harder for the prisoners in there than seeing that she had a Daytona, the fact that they're seeing a pretty good looking woman for a while, probably for the first time in so it's gonna be okay. All right, let's get rased agic from the weather Channel because I went along there because I'm evil. All right, real quick, buddy, what do you got? Yeah? You got yeah? Yeah. I think for the morning hours are in good shape.
Speaker 4: Clouds, there are some breaks in the overcast, but the rain chance mid to late afternoon from west to east, the severe weather chance that's when it will be storms may have in some spots some strong gusty winds and hal even than the risk of a tornado, but it's not high, but it's not zero. The good news we do get some rain to the west, especially there may be up to an inch or more of rainfall and some of the heavier downpours suns back midweek Tuesday Wednesday look good as we get into April seventy or just above, especially by Wednesday, and then it looks like it's gonna get a little warm and hotter toward the end of the weekend of the eighties up maybe even a run at ninety, especially in and around the Triangle. By about Friday, Casey, So today's the day, this afternoon or early tonight, especially for severe weather. I think it's gonna be pretty tranquil as we get into the month of April tomorrow and beyond that for the rest of the week.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right now, you sir appreciate it. We'll come back with Jeff Bellinger next thing in old.
Speaker 2: Morning, Casey.
Speaker 5: Wall Street has one last trading session left in March, and investors are no doubt happy to see the month end. It's on track to be the worst month for stocks in more than two years. The major averages saw losses of between one point seven percent and two point seven percent on Friday. Uncertainty over tariffs and worries about inflation and consumer confidence have been drags on the market. Many investors have moved money into precious medals. They're searching for safe havens. The price of gold top thirty one hundred dollars an ounce for the first time today. Stock market futures have been lower all morning. Right now, the Dow futures are down two hundred and sixty seven points. The online mortgage provider Rocket is buying mister Cooper, a financial services company that specializes and loans for single family homes. It's a deal valued at close to nine and a half billion dollars. The combined company will be a giant and the mortgage industry responsible for one in every six home loans and the uns and this deal comes less than a month after Rocket announced it was buying Redfinn Apple never without a lot of things on the drawing board. Our Mark German reports the iPhone maker is preparing for, among other things, a push into healthcare. He says the company plans to roll out a new app and an artificial intelligence assisted doctor service. Apple's current health app is not all that's sophisticated. And Casey a Working Man was the weekend's number one movie. Comcast estimates the film from Amazon MGM Studios took in more than fifteen million dollars in the first three days of release.
Speaker 1: Casey Oh No, snow White fell off.
Speaker 5: Huh yeah, fell to second place with about fourteen million dollars.
Speaker 1: By the way, the rumor on the street was on Friday, you weren't here because you were in a day spaginny Manni's and petties. Is that true? No, no, no truth to that at all. Nobody saw me and that's my story, and I'm sticking to it. His rumors get started, maybe because I just did it. All right, okay, all right, have a good day, have a good one, all right? Oh did you think I wouldn't ask about it? After what Danielle the chick on Friday said? Isn't that what she said? Ross that he was just like goes to a I don't know, she said Manny's and petties. I kind of inserted that, but wasn't that. Wasn't that what she was saying, like Jeff goes and takes a spaw day or something. I didn't know if it was true or not, so I thought i'd ask, all right, So I just saw this. Apparently, so this dude they arrested for burning that Tesla dealership is this is literally how they describe him as a communist filmmaker. What is that?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: So he makes communist propaganda documentaries or does you like the Triumph of the Will guy or what communist? It just makes movies?
Speaker 1: And I'm trying to it says here because there's this one little statement from him. His name is Paul Kim. I'm not restarting that. Why have I mean, why is this computer? Want me to re start everything? Go away? All right? Anyway. He is described as a cinematographer videographer who enjoys going all across I'm gonna read the quote, going all across the West coast to help tell his clients' stories through a communist lens.
Speaker 2: No only eat my movies.
Speaker 1: We'll tell you that you're gonna eat. Right. There's tons of food inside. Come on in and then nobody's getting fed. Yeah, by the way, jeez, And this guy's no joke. By the way, he not only is a communist filmmaker and seen on videos, what is he's knocking these security cameras out with three hundred blackout? It looks like they're shooting security cameras out. And why is that? Because in addition to be a comedy filmmaker and a bunch of members of the Rush Revolutionary Communist International and Hidden Palestine whatever that is, is that where they hide under the hospital for their command center. Is that what you mean? He also is uh former head of the Socialist Rifle Association. M wait, there's a comedy rifle like an NRA knockoff, but for commies. And don't get me wrong, dude. Dude's probably security cameras a distance, so he's not not had some you know, work to improve his shooting.
Speaker 2: We're gonna give you guns and then take them away.
Speaker 1: Oh no, Well what they do is they give you guns, but they'll be so busted, like they'll explode and kill you, which is which was a big problem back in the the Russia dealt with at one point, and Germany did, but that was more about sabotage and ammunition by the people that they were trying to murder, so