Speaker 1: The sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine.
Speaker 2: The games Mike the Bulldog Beyond you on jr. R.
Speaker 3: Bulldog Sports Page, brought you by Coffin and Lint Injury Attorneys. No Cup for the Magic Bulldog.
Speaker 4: No Cup for the Magic, but they went down fighting valiantly. They lose last night on the road to the Milwaukee Bucks, one fourteen to one oh nine. They were without Pallo Benco, obviously, they were without the Fronz Ay Fronz Wagner. Obviously, they were without Jonathan Isaac who was out with a hamstring. They were without Gary Harris, and they were still in the game at the end. He had to lead with under a minute left, but of course Damian Lillard, future Hall of Famer, he closed it out for the Bucks, hits a game tying three pointer with fifty two seconds left, and he hits the go ahead dunk in Milwaukee advances in the NBA Cup. I got to tell you, and I'm not big on moral victories or any of that, but the fact that the Magic thought till the end of this game and actually had a chance to win against one of the best teams in the league with two future Hall of Famers, Joannis and Dame Lillard.
Speaker 2: I think it's pretty impressive.
Speaker 1: And I almost didn't say it because I know you'd go, well, loss is a lost, Bob, and there's no moral victory. But I was happy with it. I mean, they fought what I see here as thugs.
Speaker 4: Jalen Suggs, by the way, you want to talk about fighting, he had a career high thirty two last night and he was just all over the place on defense. That guy's diving for loose balls, battling. He had nine rebounds in four steals as well, so he's trying to pick up the slag.
Speaker 3: But wow, I do I do see last night's game as another opportunity on this show, particularly to use the word A as in the lightning lost in Canada A to Edmonton to one.
Speaker 1: Franz Wagner's at home right now listening going shut up?
Speaker 3: How was how was that?
Speaker 2: For clever?
Speaker 3: Use there to? That was a stretch lightning score?
Speaker 2: You only used A after my name?
Speaker 3: He had so.
Speaker 4: During Scott Frost's introductory news conference as UCF's new head coach today, when he got up on the podium, Terry Mahauger, the ad presented him with a golden black jersey which had the number ten on it with Frost's name on the back, and Frost sort of joked when he got up there, he goes, Ten's not my number, but maybe we know somebody else who.
Speaker 2: Can use that jersey.
Speaker 4: He was alluding, of course, to Mackenzie Milton, the legendary UCF quarterback. Well, guess what, Mackenzie Milton joining Scott Frost staff as the quarterbacks coach. That was announced yesterday. So yes, indeed, the band is getting back together at U. See, if you've got Frosty, you've got Kaz Mackenzie Milton back in the fold. We need to come up with a name for the band. I've got a couple, can you guys don't mean.
Speaker 3: The Marching Nights.
Speaker 4: I've got Scotty and the Unbeatables or Frosty in the Bounce House Band.
Speaker 2: What do you guys think? Huh? Any of those work? You guys are rock and roll DJs.
Speaker 3: No, they're not feeling this, dude.
Speaker 1: Scotty and the Unbeatables No, no, no, definitely, I like the Marching Nights a little bit better.
Speaker 3: That really is their band.
Speaker 2: I think that's clever. The marching nights.
Speaker 1: Okay, good lord, I'm trying to be a little clever here.
Speaker 3: Come on, well, dog, do you know anything about this, uh, this massive sports complex that's being proposed in Daytona Beach.
Speaker 4: I've heard a little bit about it.
Speaker 2: Is there is there a big story about this.
Speaker 3: Proposal to be built on six hundred acres of city owned land off of I nine International Speedway Boulevard. The city said it will begin finding investors who want to participate in the plan next year.
Speaker 2: The compel they want to bring it. What are they going to build?
Speaker 3: Complex and stadium would include seats for ten thousand spectators, dozens of fields and courts for various sports, a pool and ice rink concessions. They're talking about hosting baseball, soccer, football, rugby. It's just a massive sports complex. I guess it's going to try to draw on these regional competitions that you know, Central Florida has been hosting more and more these days.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Orlando gets a bunch of those, by the way, with Wild World of Sports out there at Disney m and we just got huge tennis events coming to Orlando, so.
Speaker 2: I could see that.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's a lot of money in sports tourism. As far as the football stadium over there, Daytona used to host the FHSAA High School Football Playoffs. Those are being played down at FIU by the Way this week, so I would love to see those back in central Florida. You alred to beat Daytona, Orlando or wherever.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: You also have Bumba over in Sanford. That place is just baseball softball field after field. They host a lot of big stuff including I think when the like a strand of the Little League World Series was here something with it there you.
Speaker 2: Go, by the way.
Speaker 4: Joe Burrow, the Cincinnati Bengals quarterback, his home was broken into when they were playing Monday Night football at Dallas. His home was broken into. There's been a spate of professional athletes whose homes are broken into while they're actually playing a game. The NFL and the NBA have issued security alerts to their players saying.
Speaker 2: Hey, you need to you need to go.
Speaker 4: You know you need to protect your homes while you're playing because you know there have been groups burglary groups that are targeting these athletes home. I think Joe Burrow probably needs to get safe touch talk.
Speaker 3: I have more on this on our Facebook page. I have one question, guys. Joe was the purchaser of one of the ten replica Batmobile tumbler style batmobiles. I hope that didn't get ripped off. I think how much of those there are three million dollars each.
Speaker 1: I think that would stand out a little too much trying to escape in a batmobile. I mean, it's just me, but it is a no brainer to hit these dudes' houses. I mean, it's uncool as can be, but yeah, we've seen it before. There's what I don't understand depit. The break in was discovered by a friend who came there the next morning. It says there was a shattered bedroom window in the home.
Speaker 2: Is in this array? Seriously? Is there no alarm system?
Speaker 1: If he had you called safe Touch, if you had that smash and crash technology, it would have and then Burrow would have been sitting there in the game answering the call from Save Touch sand.
Speaker 2: No on, No, come, what's the code? Where I forgot to forgot what the code was?
Speaker 3: To her? Shamelessts this has gone off.
Speaker 2: He's been contacted.
Speaker 3: Oh god, all right, Mike the Bulldog Byonchy host of Opened Mike on AM seven ninety six ninety game weekday mornings out to Jason Tuss and we appreciate you taking time from your show dog to join us for the Sports Page each morning, brought you by Kaufman and lynd Here on jr R.
Speaker 4: Listen to Under Oath with Attorney Jeff copp and every Saturday morning seven point thirty on FM nine and six nine. In the game, you can catch extended versions on your favorite streaming platform.
Speaker 2: Ooh ooh, linten Taco on demand. Download the iHeartRadio app from the Bogan Monday