Speaker 1: Welcome to the Cultup cryptis Strange of counters, the frogs and lizards, the Monick Children, dog Man, Bigfoot, Mockman and all their victims. Murray pictures captured by shot witness, UFO's breaking laws of physics, Pictures.
Speaker 2: Of aliens carving the high rogue lyphics.
Speaker 1: This is a bizarre.
Speaker 3: World that we live in.
Speaker 4: So sit back, relax, laugh.
Speaker 3: And listen because we're here to talk about some cryptics.
Speaker 2: This is Todd Tompson Asinos the Raptilian from Strange Group Podcast, and we're here I called the Conspiracy to talk about some bizarre and strange things. So strap in for this wild and hilarious ride. Now to the show where everybody. The curtains are open, we're checking tickets out the door.
Speaker 5: It's about to get right, everybody.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 6: I'm one of your host, Tom kats Greetings everyone, greetings, greetings.
Speaker 7: I'm one of your host, Tom kat Ak Tom Thompson.
Speaker 4: And is that what your name is? Though? Is that actually what your name is?
Speaker 7: Who else do I have?
Speaker 8: Anton?
Speaker 7: What's going on? Everybody out there?
Speaker 6: We are creeping towards the Halloween season and for the next little while you are gonna get nothing but Halloween you could say style episodes.
Speaker 9: It's just a few short weeks away, folks, So you know, getting the spooky season, getting the spooky spirit.
Speaker 6: And that whole plan is, it's gonna be nothing but strange and creepy topics from now on. To get your buttthole greased for the insertion of the pumpkin that is going to happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So don't clench. It only makes it worse.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and this is a very special episode. I wanted to talk about this stuff for a while. I had this ready to go. I have a clamado Caesar jalapenia jalapeno style.
Speaker 4: Bro, don't you fucking like have universal health care?
Speaker 10: There?
Speaker 4: Can't you go get your chlamydia caeser taken care of.
Speaker 7: Never had chlamydia, at least I don't know that I have.
Speaker 9: It's cool said, you have a chlamydia Caesar clamato chlamydia.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I heard.
Speaker 6: And I got your favorite coffee drink. What's that it's Uh, it's the express of Martini fizz that one I had before.
Speaker 4: God, you're an alcoholic?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 6: Yes, because it's a long weekend for me, But not for you, So it's okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know I got and tore up last night.
Speaker 7: What did you do?
Speaker 9: Just went for a bike ride and my buddy gave me a couple of jars of moonshine, so I drank those.
Speaker 7: While you were a biking around. H huh, you're a maniac.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about. That's what we do.
Speaker 6: We drink a bike You drink fucking toilet water moonshine, well, biking toilet water.
Speaker 4: No, it was very tasty apple pie moonshine.
Speaker 9: It wasn't even really that strong either, so I don't know the moonshine was the But then we went to playpool and you just got drunk all night everything just no, I get drunk with the later latter half of the night and then got home at like two and just uh, just I should have stopped drinking like four or five drinks before I stopped.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it was fine.
Speaker 7: We were supposed to record like hours ago. But it's okay. I know I'll kill him. I'll kill him.
Speaker 11: Dead, like with with that rock or something like like.
Speaker 6: A stone, like a stone. Oh man, I love kung fu fucking fou.
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 6: I did say that. I am Betty fucking sound all.
Speaker 7: Right, So let's get into it, everybody.
Speaker 6: A deathbed confession is the admittance or confession when someone is nearing death or on their death bed quotations. This confession may help believe any guilt, regrets, secrets, or sins that the dying person may have had in life. The confessions can occur because the dying persons want want to live the last moments of the life free of any secrets they have been holding in for a portion or their entire life. Any secrets you gotta confess right now, Anton, I am.
Speaker 4: Not actually here right now, I'm dead. You're dead. I say you're died.
Speaker 7: To use Ninja focus to slow my heart right now.
Speaker 4: That worked, actually really well.
Speaker 6: A deathbed confession could be given to anyone, but a FA member is usually there when I love one obviously during this time. Doctors nurses can also hear deathbed confessions because they're often present in the last person's last moments of their life because usually they're injecting them with some sort of poison, are putting a pillow over their face.
Speaker 4: He need a cricket. You need a cricket button for when you make really stupid jokes.
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 9: Nice delay, nice to lay, which, if you think about it, it's kind of fucked up to like put that on just a random nurse where you're like, by the way, I've eaten four children in.
Speaker 4: My lifetime and they're like, why are you telling me this?
Speaker 7: I know?
Speaker 6: And and well, either way, right, it does happen nurses. There's those like angels of death nurses and they.
Speaker 4: Fucking we're not talking about them. That's a whole different show.
Speaker 9: We're talking about people that are just like dumping their fucking life, you know, their life bullshit onto a random nurse. That's like, dude, I'm I'm just a nurse, Like, why are you are you talking to me with bullshit?
Speaker 7: It's very true, It's very true.
Speaker 8: So what do you do?
Speaker 9: I'm into, uh, murders and executions mostly.
Speaker 6: Pretty much. That's what my whole life is based on. Murders and executions are my favorite thing in the world.
Speaker 4: Did you hear that Charles Ing's death sentence has been upheld?
Speaker 7: Really that's gonna be an episode for another time too.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's not gonna happen for a long time though. As long as Newsome is governor of California. He put a stay on all executions. But it's not like with with Charles Manson how they they redacted the death penalty and then that's how he got off death row.
Speaker 4: So it's just like a stay almost strange.
Speaker 7: It's just like figure it out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm not pro death penalty, so I'm I don't know, maybe if they're the Peto's you know, you know, you see.
Speaker 9: How the I'm still not pro death penalty because you cannot prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that somebody did something.
Speaker 6: So what if what if you catch them with the fucking knife in their hand while they're murdering five children in the act?
Speaker 9: Cause I guess I guess in that extraordinarily unlikely of situations.
Speaker 4: Sure, that's different, but at that point, just shoot him on the spot. What's the problem.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you could say that. So a couple I guess it was a couple of weeks ago at this point the Pope came to Canada right to like apologize for the indigenous people.
Speaker 4: That was like fucking two months ago, dude, It's.
Speaker 6: It would have been about a month at this point. I would think. I guess a couple couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: Oh that was July that that happened.
Speaker 7: Was it July?
Speaker 4: I thought it was fucking July.
Speaker 7: I guess it was the end of July.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and uh, they paid him thirty four million dollars to come down here and apologize to the indigenous people. And then meanwhile people get shipt on when they were headdresses, but the indigenous people put a headdress on the pope, and.
Speaker 7: There was people like, what the fuck, man.
Speaker 9: Do you really think that the pope got paid thirty four million dollars?
Speaker 4: What the fuck is the pope gonna do with an extra.
Speaker 7: Th You can look it up.
Speaker 9: They hold the They literally have the largest fucking like horde of treasure in their world.
Speaker 6: They're saying they paid thirty four million dollars for his flight, for where he stayed, like all the commodities that they brought him over here.
Speaker 9: Fucking piece of ship takes a vow of poverty, and they paid thirty four million.
Speaker 4: You can look at the church.
Speaker 7: I know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Fuck the Catholics. We're gonna come here to apologize. We're gonna pay for everything, and it's.
Speaker 4: Just apologize to my fucking dingle berries. You come to.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm saying. It's just like it so drives me crazy. It's just like, all right, why do we have royal family? Why do we have fucking you know, people like the pope now and then modern day society?
Speaker 7: What the fuck are you smoking on?
Speaker 4: Oh my Labowski bowl?
Speaker 6: Oh it's like a that's fucking so awesome. It's fucking so it's like a bowling person for all the listeners. Yeah, yeah, so for our viewers. If you, uh, Tom, you've seen The Big Olbowski.
Speaker 7: Right, yeah, one of my favorite films, and we're gonna do it.
Speaker 9: When the when the cops are taking his report about the car and they're sitting in his living room, Yeah, the one cop picks this up out of the fucking ashtray.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, looks at it and then puts it back down. So I got it.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 4: I got it for my birthday. The one year my dad was like, what do you want for your birthday? I was like, I don't know. Dude's bowl. It's like, oh, I can get.
Speaker 7: That, and he got it for you. Yeah that's fucking hilarious. Oh damn, I don't have any whatever. Damn it hm hmm all right, well, let's get into it.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, he's dead, all.
Speaker 4: Right, it's all coming together. That is, dude, that is.
Speaker 9: I hate Disney, but that's one of my favorite Disney movies. Also, I finally started watching The Boys.
Speaker 6: I've heard that's good. I'm i gotta watch what we do in the Shadows. I'm getting through that.
Speaker 9: Yes, yes you do. You're fucking like a decade late to the party there, chief.
Speaker 13: I know.
Speaker 6: I'm enjoying it a lot. Chelsea not so much. But I don't know if she understands.
Speaker 4: Really Chelsea doesn't like it.
Speaker 7: She's just not a huge fan of the Vampire ship.
Speaker 6: It's not a huge It's just like, yeah, we when we watched Dracula outside, she was quite bored. But the original Dracula is quite boring. I find Frankenstein, Brad frank why wouldn't you watch? I got the I got the eight film thing collection of the Hammer films, like a bunch of them.
Speaker 7: That was fucking dope.
Speaker 6: And then so tonight we're gonna do a spooky backyard thing.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna actually do a high.
Speaker 6: Dose of mushrooms, probably two two, three grams, and we're gonna watch fantastic and three grams.
Speaker 4: Stop being a bitch and just eating eighth.
Speaker 7: Then I'll be like, what do we watch? I was gonna watch.
Speaker 4: Extra the Extra half. Graham is really gonna send you over the edge.
Speaker 6: So I was gonna watch Hush, but I was like, I feel like that freaked me out too much. So we're gonna do the fog and uh fantasm, just some.
Speaker 7: Kind of fun.
Speaker 4: Do you want? Do you want some advice?
Speaker 9: Sure, Okay, take it from somebody who's watched some silly shit on some drugs. Okay, watching movies while tripping, this is gonna fucking completely change the movie.
Speaker 4: Like, for example, Meet the Feebles.
Speaker 9: I watched Meet the Feebles tripping balls on about an eighth of mushrooms, and it was not a good time, very depressing.
Speaker 4: And it's a funny movie.
Speaker 9: It gets really it's a fucked up funny, like I'm weird movie and it's all puppets.
Speaker 4: It's all puppets.
Speaker 9: But at the end of it, like my buddy and I who were tripping because we were we were hanging out and.
Speaker 4: He's like, yo, it's trip.
Speaker 9: He's like, okay, cool, you want to go camping, Let's fucking go out in the woods and just you know, trip and he's like, no, let's watch Meet the Feebles. And then as soon as it was over, he just turns me and goes, I'm sorry, why should we do this? Yeah, because like most of the time he's like sitting there with his hoodie scrutched up, looking through a hole, and he's just.
Speaker 4: Like, that's why I'm sitting in his cone of shame. Of Like, dude, this was a horrible idea.
Speaker 6: I'm interested because it'll be funks. I'll be in nature, right, but it will be interesting.
Speaker 4: You'll be in a backyard.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna be freaked out though, for sure, because the fog.
Speaker 4: Fog might be cool. Watch on mushrooms, that's gonna freaky.
Speaker 7: And Phantasm is fucking weird.
Speaker 6: I love Fantasm, and I already know, like I want to watch the first one, so then me and ChEls can watch the second one together. Because I've only seen really the first one. I made bits and pieces of other ones, so now I got the collection. I kind of want to watch them all, like three.
Speaker 14: The Ghost up to they get real unhinged after a while, I'm sure, like the and I tried to watch Hell Raiser four and five recently horrible, atrocious films, just so bad.
Speaker 9: Because that's when they just started taking into our films and inserting hell razor into them, because they're like, oh, let's extend the fucking copyright.
Speaker 7: This is called funk master.
Speaker 4: Wait, put a hit.
Speaker 2: Fun.
Speaker 6: It tastes delicious too. It tastes like kind of like sure bird or something. It's gonna have.
Speaker 9: Take a hit together, right, all you listeners out there at hold up, I don't care.
Speaker 7: Took up. It's fucking Delicia.
Speaker 13: You're jury.
Speaker 4: I don't care if you're working and your grandma in.
Speaker 7: The hospital right now. Fuck yeah, because you know what you were?
Speaker 13: Good high man.
Speaker 4: Does how he do? He got wooden balls Man.
Speaker 6: In twenty fifteen, a ninety one year old British man living in Canada confessed to murdering a woman outside of a nightclub in Carnaby Street. Soihoy ukhi sohy in nineteen forty six. This is considered the longest period between a crime and a confession and British criminal history.
Speaker 4: Oh wow.
Speaker 6: The unidentified man of which they I guess they don't want to identify, which is strange. The identified man offered the confession at Canadian police station right after he was diagnosed with cancer. Canadian officers informed the British police, who promptly sent an investigator to interrogate the man. The victim was a prostitute whose name the British man could not recall. It's just like I killed so many of them, I can't really remember. However, he remembered that he had shot her in the head with a pistol. He's like, I just didn't know what to do with her, and I'll shot her the head.
Speaker 4: My god.
Speaker 6: When British officers showed him pictures of several women, the man identified his victim. She had been a twenty six year old prostitute called Margaret Cook. Police had never arrested a suspect in Cook's murder, even though the man had remained in Britain for five years before relocating to Canada. Canadian police offered to extradite the man to the UK. However, Canadian judges refused to honor the extradition because the man was too old. They also thought the trial was unnecessarily because he was going to die anyway, and they now solve the murder.
Speaker 9: I mean yet, at that point in time, aren't you really just wasting resources? Yeah, like some sort of like illusion of justice.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So it's just like it's kind of pointless, especially at that age where it's just like they're dead.
Speaker 7: They're like they're on their deathbed. They're old enough.
Speaker 6: Anyway, once you get past like I feel like eighty, it's just like leave the guy alone. There's no point of putting him in jail.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So I got another one in night.
Speaker 6: So we're gonna go through all these different deathbed confessions. I don't know, this may come back later on on Strange Brew because there is so many, and like, you know, we'll talk about death bed confessions when we talk about Tupacs living in Cuba and the guy the Kappa's death pen said that he got paid one point.
Speaker 7: Two million dollars to fake Tupac's death.
Speaker 9: Yeah, if you think about it too, like it's a very weird thing to confess to something that you didn't do on your deathbed.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's fucking strange.
Speaker 4: Yeah what what what? What?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 4: What motivation?
Speaker 7: What would you gain?
Speaker 9: I get if you're if you're confessing to something that you've done and you've like have the you know, the religious thing in your head or the spiritual or faith thing in your head, and you're like, I have to absolve myself of this before I die, and which gets to get like a priest or whatever.
Speaker 4: But like what.
Speaker 9: But like what would be the whole point other than being like mentally unwell or delusional or anything like that will be the point of being like by the way, I actually inherited JFK's penis.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's just like this this That's why I said about the you know, the Flattereth stupid conspiracy. It's just like, Okay, all these astronauts a lying, all of them, and we've had deathbat confessions about aliens and all this crazy shit like Ernid von Brown or whatever fucking whatever you pass his name.
Speaker 4: Once ockets not up? Who cans come downs? It's not my department, Saidvan Brown.
Speaker 6: So like, okay, so you have like these people that confess with that, like when they think, why is there some DUDEO has deathbed be like there's flatters.
Speaker 4: That's the thing is that there probably are.
Speaker 9: That ship probably happens constantly and no one just gives a fuck.
Speaker 4: Everyone just like okay, shut up, better not be oh my god, Tom, If you're that's that's when I leave the show. If you become a flat.
Speaker 7: Tard, that's never gonna happen. I'm not gonna do that.
Speaker 6: I will be I will believe that the Earth is a globe and hollow until I die. Or it's a simulation, which, like I said, doesn't matter anyway, probably not a stimulation.
Speaker 9: It means that it can change and be flat. Actually, if it's a simulation, that means that it's neither flat nor a round.
Speaker 4: It's just numbers, yes, exactly.
Speaker 7: And who fucking knows, really, because I don't know.
Speaker 6: And when I I keep saying, when we die, we'll find out what the fuck the truth is about all this fucking bullshit.
Speaker 3: Or we won't.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna die, man. That stuff's gonna make me die.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 6: In July nineteen the fuck I ain't never smoked the dope like that before in my life.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 7: You just took the most acid I've ever seen any man take.
Speaker 4: They we're not busy for like a month.
Speaker 6: In July nineteen ninety five, firefighters discovered the charred remains of a woman in an empty house in Nashville, Tennessee. Police later identified the woman as thirty five year old Joyce Goodner, who had been stabbed and beaten to death. Afterwards the murder had placed her body in a rug before setting it on fire. That's nice. Police arrested James Washington for the murder. He knew Joyce, and Evey admitted that he saw on the day she died. However, the police could not pin the murder on him because there was no DNA evidence at the crime scene. Things changed in two thousand and nine when James Washington suffered a heart attack while serving a fifteen year sentence for attempted murder. Fearing he was gonna die, Washington called by the nearby guard James Tomlinson to confess to the nineteen ninety five murder.
Speaker 4: Comme here, James, I gotta tell you something.
Speaker 7: Come here, Come here.
Speaker 6: I killed that bitch. Things went south when Washington, When Washington, things went south for Washington. When his heart attack didn't prove fatal, Tomlinson informed the authorities about the confession, and Washington was charged actually for the murder, and Washington recanted the confession and claimed he was hallosinating at the time.
Speaker 7: Actually it was too late.
Speaker 6: He convinced he confessed to murder and was convicted for it and says to a life imprisonment.
Speaker 9: How fucked would it be if they're like death, It's like, are you fucking serious?
Speaker 4: I gotta reprieve just to get convicted?
Speaker 7: Like so true? So fucked up too that he's like.
Speaker 9: That would to me that would almost be evidence of actual karma at.
Speaker 7: Work in the world. Shit that I didn't say that. No, you didn't hear me.
Speaker 4: I didn't mean that.
Speaker 13: I didn't mean it.
Speaker 4: No, I thought I was gonna die.
Speaker 6: Uh. In nineteen ninety one, after years of domestic violence, Grennold Grenealden, Geraldine Geraldine Drudine, Geraldine Geraldine, that's a fucking what did I say the first?
Speaker 7: As a bad pronunciation?
Speaker 6: In nineteen ninety one, after he is a domestic violence Geraldine Kelly was shot her and killed her husband and stored his body in a freezer at their home and Ventura, California. That's pretty fucked, I gotta say, like fucking put her husband in a fucking freezer.
Speaker 7: It's like, I've had a fun enough of this ship. How about a few drinks?
Speaker 4: You might want to buckle up.
Speaker 9: I mean, I guess everyone has their breaking point, and uh, you know, women who snapped tend to and to get gruesome with it.
Speaker 7: She told her kids that their father died in a car accident.
Speaker 4: Well, she's probably not gonna tell them that she killed.
Speaker 6: Seven years later when she decided to move back to somers Somersville, Massachusetts.
Speaker 7: She they hate when I say that she has Massachusis.
Speaker 6: We had a listener that said that he hates the way I say Massachusetts, Massachusetts, Massachusetts.
Speaker 9: Massachusetts, mas Look, look look Chusetts Massachusetts.
Speaker 13: Alright.
Speaker 6: She and she had the moving company moved the freezer with the body inside, and they driven across country to a local storage facility in Somerville. And maybe it's Summerville. It's spelt sommer, but uh, what do.
Speaker 4: You do you put? You pronounce it midsummer or Midsommar.
Speaker 7: I say midsummar because of you.
Speaker 4: Because you, because that's how you pronounce it.
Speaker 6: And to that, tell that to the fucking French Canadians with their stupid words that don't make sense how they pronounce it, and to that it's.
Speaker 4: Because they're they're speaking French Canadian.
Speaker 6: And that's for thirteen years after the murder, Kelly was gravely ill with a breast cancer, and confessed to her daughter that she had killed their father, claiming he had abused her for years, then told her where to find his body. Hey, hey, hey, Susie, come here.
Speaker 3: Here, came here.
Speaker 7: I get a real sick right now. Yeah, I don't. I don't know if I don't have a years ago.
Speaker 6: But uh, you know your father, you know, Yeah, yeah, mommy like died in the car, right, yeah.
Speaker 7: No, I killed him. I would have been a freezer. You want to go see the freezer.
Speaker 9: I would assume if your deathbed, confessing you don't have years left to live, you might have weeks at most.
Speaker 7: That's true.
Speaker 9: So you're like, ready, I don't doctors like you have five years to live, and you're like, let me go confess that all these crimes are gonna make my last five years miserable.
Speaker 6: Authorities investigated and found human reins in the locked, unplugged freezers in the storage room.
Speaker 7: That would that would fucking read.
Speaker 4: I thought she at least had the Ah, oh man, that.
Speaker 7: Would fucking.
Speaker 13: That's disgusting.
Speaker 4: Yes, it is, what the fuck?
Speaker 7: So crazy? And uh it's it's crazy.
Speaker 6: But the body, the body was mummified but identified as John Kelly based on distinctive tattoos he was known for, including a.
Speaker 7: Panther, a.
Speaker 6: CBE pie doll. What the fuck is a QB doll? What the fuck is a QUBY doll?
Speaker 4: The little plastic doll they usually put him in like those Marty rock cakes.
Speaker 6: Don't know what the fuck you're talking about. That's strange. I don't know what a QP doll is.
Speaker 9: I had somebody had to explain it to me too, because like I've heard the expression, somebody happened.
Speaker 7: I'm like, what the fuck is a q Who gets that? Tattle?
Speaker 4: Explain its me? Google it really quickly.
Speaker 6: See it a QP doll? Everyone looked this up. That's on the audio. If you don't know what it is, because I clearly don't a QP doll.
Speaker 4: You're gonna look at me like, oh that fuck?
Speaker 6: Why would he have that tattooed on him?
Speaker 9: So cuby doll is in the hanky code. It means something in early gay cruising communities.
Speaker 6: So this guy, yo, he was gay, and she fucking murdered his ass because she caught him sucking dick.
Speaker 7: That's what actually happened. That's what actually happened.
Speaker 13: It's about to get strange. Motherfucker.
Speaker 7: That's what happened. I'm telling you that's what happened.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 7: Why would he have that tattoo anyway?
Speaker 6: And he's got a fucking panther, this doll that clearly indicates that he's gay, and then a skull, so that's how they could identify him. His skull's probably had a cigar smoking on it. The cause of death was a gunshot to the back of the head. Interesting fact. The District Attorney of Somerville. Somerville said it wasn't clear if Kelly wanted to unburden herself or if she wanted her children to know, so if they found the body, they wouldn't be blamed for it.
Speaker 4: It's weird, right, I can't find the hanky coat thing. I gotta find my actual cop.
Speaker 7: I don't know what a hanky coat is.
Speaker 6: When you said that, I thought it was mister Christmas pooh.
Speaker 7: I've never been cruising.
Speaker 9: No no, I'm saying if you have never seen cruising without the gino, No, it's a murder mystery.
Speaker 4: No okay, never mind, we'll talk about it off here.
Speaker 6: I watched Garface and Devil's advocate and that's about it.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 7: I've never seen.
Speaker 9: You're gonna sit over there, Thomas with a straight face and tell me you don't know the Patino movies?
Speaker 7: Like I thought you knew that. That's actually pretty good.
Speaker 4: Also, how is the Godfather of Patino movies?
Speaker 6: And I fuck you in your face? You know it's crazy. I love gagster films. I've seen Godfather like once.
Speaker 4: That's long. Yeah it's cinema, but it's like me, whatever, I don't I know.
Speaker 6: And I was listening to like another show that was talking about I was like, I was like, do I need to revisit it?
Speaker 7: Yes? You are?
Speaker 9: I think maybe you go ahead, you get you a big old balla pasta and you sit down there.
Speaker 4: What's the fucking Godfather?
Speaker 7: I like when Danny Carvey does it in master disguise. Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 6: Alerly man claims he committed There's an elderly man and he claims he committed the assassination his what am I missing something?
Speaker 4: You usually are?
Speaker 13: Yah?
Speaker 7: Huh huh.
Speaker 6: So this guy claims he was an assassin and he committed his assassinations between August nineteen fifty nine. In March nineteen seventy two at the time when he says the CIA had its own agenda, He says he was part of two operative cells of five members who carried out political assassinations across the country. Most of his victims were political activists, journalists, and.
Speaker 7: Union leaders.
Speaker 6: Corporations murdered him, but he also claims that he killed a few scientists an artists whose ideas represent a threat to the interest of the United States.
Speaker 7: What artists do you think that he fucking murdered?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 4: Andy Warhol? No, any Warhol didn't die from getting shot. Andy Warhold died from something else.
Speaker 7: Did he die from AIDS or is that just a stote?
Speaker 6: I think you're being a homophobic sh Yeah. And at the time when Andy Warhol was the thing, he was definitely on drugs and partying a fuckload.
Speaker 9: Oh dude, Uh so you would be good for the big drug was speed at the factory found.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't mind maybe doing him eventually, for which we have to get him back into fairly soon, maybe November is you know, Warhol died of attack following gall bladder surgery.
Speaker 7: That's a shitty way to die.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but he I mean, he was shot, so it wasn't what his cause of death was.
Speaker 6: There, so this elderly man was named mister Hodges, and mister Hodges says that marily Monroe remains unique among his victims. She was the only woman he ever assassinated. Kennedy's He said that he worked along with the CIA, the CIA it's own agenda, but he was now he worked for the CIA, but wasn't a CIA operative at least that's what he says. But who knows. This could be full of shit.
Speaker 9: Here's the only thing with all the Kennedy stuff, Kennedy was not beloved by the nation until after he was dead.
Speaker 7: It's kind of true, because I mean very true.
Speaker 9: Like he had his you know, he had the people that liked him, but he wasn't really considered a great president like he was. Well, a lot of people considered that he was the reason that we almost got into World War three because.
Speaker 7: I heard that he was pushing some shady shu.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not.
Speaker 9: I'm not disagreeing that Kennedy was, you know not, I'm not. I'm not weighing in on what kind of a president Kennedy was.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I wasn't alive in that time. I have no fucking idea.
Speaker 6: I like what he says, and I liked his brother, and when his brother said, but his brother supposed to be has ties with false Woods, which was the rigged school shootings to fucking bring an into guns according to some shit I read, some shit you read. I don't know it was a book I read or something that said that he was tied.
Speaker 9: To according to this pamphlet this guy handed me at the bus stop, and I swear I get all of my informa.
Speaker 6: We are in a conspiracy theory podcast, and I will fucking I will. I will stand on the point of the conspiracy until the day I died. Just he claims he has no regrets. However, he says that she became a threat to security of the country and.
Speaker 7: Had to be eliminated.
Speaker 6: And the FBI arrested the man after he was saying these wild accusations.
Speaker 7: So that's fucking.
Speaker 13: That's fucking strange.
Speaker 4: That's real fucking strange.
Speaker 6: If this holds any merit and they actually did arrest him, it would have that would have been weird if the FBI actually was like, all right, is this guy confessing to something that like, because I feel like the FBI like shakes hands with the fucking CIA.
Speaker 7: They're all fucking buddies out there.
Speaker 9: Maybe, but also like the same thing with like the reason why serial killers got away with it for as long as they did. I don't have injured departm mental relationships are all that great. Like the branches of the military don't even like each other. I don't know if you're aware of this in Canada, but like we have like military rivalries where it's like the Marines hate Navy.
Speaker 4: People fucking hate them.
Speaker 9: Uh, the air Force thinks every other branch of the military is fucking stupid.
Speaker 7: The air Force, you have to be more like they're all pretty intelligent.
Speaker 4: No, that's the stereotype.
Speaker 9: You have to You have to have like a high IQ, at least high enough to go into the Air Force.
Speaker 4: You don't need a high IQ to go in the Marines. You don't need a high IQ.
Speaker 7: Brutal like the Marines is like a brutal boot camp.
Speaker 4: Though people with the high IQ sign up for the fucking Marines.
Speaker 7: It's true, that's true, but do they get in.
Speaker 9: I notice to all of our Marine listeners out there. If you're a mensa scholar and a marine.
Speaker 6: Please tell me I know for a fact that the boot camp is like beyond brutal.
Speaker 7: Is that they of.
Speaker 4: Course it is. No, I'm not saying they're not tough.
Speaker 9: I'm not saying they're not fucking ridiculously like brutal motherfuckers. And I'm sure tactically they're smart. But the stereotype is that they're all just a bunch of guerrilla.
Speaker 6: And the one thing that they did not do is kill Osama bin Laden.
Speaker 7: I do fucking not. I do not think so.
Speaker 6: I believe Assam bin Laden actually died uh in Bush's error. And so there's a theory. Let's just get into a quick theory. We're talking about deathbed confessions. You could kind of say that someone might have said this, but they probably didn't.
Speaker 7: But uh, there's the.
Speaker 6: Theory right that goes that, uh, Sam bin Laden probably died of natural causes and they fucking knew about it. That's like that he just died of dialysis. He was on dalysis, Like he just died kidney failure. Yeah, yes, kidney failure. My grandfather was on it on Dallas for years and then eventually just youdka and you die.
Speaker 7: And so that's what I this is actually what I subscribe to.
Speaker 6: What I believe is that he died in Bush's error, and and the election was coming up anyway, and Bush was already like down the polls. That they had an idea that they were going to bring it out and be like, oh my god, Bush got Osama bin Lad and to get his polls like higher and ranking voting and stuff like that. But they thought that it was kind of a waste, so they did it during the Obama administration because as soon as people stopped liking Obama, oh my god, he found Osama.
Speaker 7: And then their name's Rhyme.
Speaker 6: It's like, this is perfect timing, everybody.
Speaker 7: I love that.
Speaker 4: Your biggest point of evidence is their name is Rhyme.
Speaker 7: I am the slightest man alive. You are.
Speaker 4: You get no argument here.
Speaker 6: William William Desmond Taylor was a pioneer director in the silent movie Ara. That's fun. That's fun, directing a total of fifty nine films over an eight year period. That's a lot of films. It's a lot of films. And that's from nineteen fourteen and eight years obviously is like nineteen twenty two ish, right.
Speaker 7: Am I right?
Speaker 6: However, Taylor's career was dramatically cut short oh when he was shot in the dead in February nineteen twenty two. His murder remains unsolved, though the actress Margaret Gibson reportedly confessed to the crime forty two years later.
Speaker 4: Forty two years later, while he's dying.
Speaker 6: Well, he's dead, He's been dead for years. While she's dying, Margaret Margaret Gibson. Margaret Gibson had worked with Taylor in the early part of his career and was twenty seven at the time of his murder. Forty years after the crime, she reportedly confessed to a neighbor that she was Taylor's killer, and after she suffered a heart attack. Furthermore, Gibson had made reportedly made similar comments in the early nineteen sixties when she became hysterical after seeing a segment about Taylor's murder on TV. How do you think she reacted when she saw this hysterically?
Speaker 4: Did she uh stamp her card and yell bingo.
Speaker 7: No, ho'd I got im backing? I actually killed that guy. Oh God, he's so fucking That's the last thing I needed to realize.
Speaker 6: Bengo Bengo that's fine, so fucking crazy. When Charlie Ross was kidnapped in eighteen forty seven, his case caused a media storm as a result of the four year old's family wealth because there was a ransom, and I was debating on it because I read like I read like the most famous. I read a book called the Biggest Crimes or whatever in American History or something like that, and they talked about the Linn Burger baby with cheese, and I don't know if baby the Linn Burger baby, he was delicious in the oven. Albert Fish gave me the recipe, and uh, I actually do it. And the story is interesting, and I don't think a lot of people actually know it nowadays. Because I listened to like we were talked about, which eventually I would love to get in the ramses has talked about like all this the main like Lizzie Borden might be an interesting one to eventually talk about, even though it's fairly well known. But I feel like now kids are becoming disconnected as they get the younger kids don't know about some of these older stories that we were told as a kid, as like folklore, even like stuff like bloody married urban legends. I feel like they're not getting that exposure to that weird side of life anymore because they're too plugged in their phones and shit. That's what I believe. Like you see theseus where kids.
Speaker 4: Are still into weird shit everybody, I mean on the internet. Yeah, but weird shit. It's always been weird, man.
Speaker 9: I'm sure there are people that are older than them, you know, their parents and their grandparents that are telling them the ship the same way that we learned about.
Speaker 6: Maybe most parents seem fucking jaded and all fucked up. You see him walk around their eyes fucking open, like.
Speaker 4: Most people seem jaded and fucked up.
Speaker 7: That's true.
Speaker 6: Uh So, However, after the months passed, there were still no news of little Ross. Uh That was until police foiled a burglary in December nineteen seventy four.
Speaker 7: They put they foiled a Burger Which direct.
Speaker 4: Would you rather foil the burglary or burglar foilery?
Speaker 7: I don't know. So the police unit, yeah, they were full.
Speaker 6: They foiled a Burger burglary in December ninth, eighteen seventy four, including professional criminal Bill Moser and Joe Douglas. I've heard the name Joe Mos or Bill Moser. I feel like, but.
Speaker 4: Are you with Scott Moser because you're a giant.
Speaker 7: Ah, that's probably right.
Speaker 6: While Moser died at the scene, Douglas survived the shootout.
Speaker 7: Oh fucking Douglas Man.
Speaker 6: Douglas is back the bunny Man, Douglas bunny Man is going to get you.
Speaker 4: What are you doing?
Speaker 7: Oh man?
Speaker 6: That has like a giant amount of fucking downloads on it. I don't know why people were so interested by Easter.
Speaker 4: Douglas who the Fuse has an Easter episode?
Speaker 6: I know it is true and will be coming uh and there will be uh Halloween special and we're talking on works to do Halloween Live special for everyone out there listening to this prior, be sure to keep your ears open for that on the Instagram as as your podcast, because hopefully it'll be me, Aaron, Billy, and Anton, all four of us would be fun and uh So it's pretty crazy. So obviously, like they they caught up with these burglars, and you know, Douglas was still alive after a fucking shootout, pew pew. But this is like the eight look late eighteen hundred, so they're just stuffing fucking little balls and handguns. Stupid, I need to reload. That's pretty much how it was. Beat Douglas survived the shoe long enough to confess to the kidnap of Ross. The youngest brother who was there and when he was abducted, was later taken to view the two criminals bodies and he confirmed that they indeed were the men who took his took his sibling. Unfortunately, Ross was never found and nobody knows what happened to him. Nobody knows. Man, nobody knows because no I I am. They were sneaky, the sneakiest, and well I think he he like he survived long enough to confess, right, So.
Speaker 7: This is the place where the day speak.
Speaker 6: He was.
Speaker 4: Let me out of this fucking box.
Speaker 7: Wait what? Uh?
Speaker 6: Roy Roy Heath admitted to the murder uh minute to murder after police located human reigns beneath the patio of his flat in London, England, in twenty ten. At the time of his confession, Heath Ledger was terminally ill, just joking sleep better than Heath Ledger under a dream catcher?
Speaker 13: Nice?
Speaker 4: Okay, Who's whose lyric is that?
Speaker 7: Diabolic?
Speaker 6: Roy Heath and made a murder after they fat he remains under his apartment with.
Speaker 7: That's what a flat is for everyone that's not from that area.
Speaker 4: Why why do you bury the remains in your fucking house?
Speaker 7: Gasey did it? Why because he wants to dream about the little boys.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 4: He's like, hey, that's something.
Speaker 9: Seriously, I guess if you're thirty two fucking bodies, sure, but one and you're like in the house, you and.
Speaker 7: I want to get into it eventually.
Speaker 6: But you think Gasey just like liked thinking about, like when he's sleeping that they were underneath him, so to speak, Like do you.
Speaker 9: Think they're probably some either that or like he was just like, if they're here, then I know that they're here.
Speaker 4: Not no one's gonna find them because he has to come in here.
Speaker 7: Like that's true, that's actually good.
Speaker 6: Uh, And that's not gonna be for a while because, like I said, we're gonna we're slowly just leading up. He might be thirty five, thirty six by the time we actually get into the into.
Speaker 4: Like case you out there, we'll be dead.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because there's so many seriraculars to get to first in the succession of years at least, so h Heath was termally ill, and he was actually resident at a hospice. Nonetheless, when police asked him about the skeleton, he admitted to strangling a man to death twelve years prior.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: That's an intimate way.
Speaker 4: To get out, and he said, you found my Halloween decorations.
Speaker 7: Yeah that.
Speaker 6: Is, you know that is that's pretty fucked up, maybe, like and that's very intimate. Strangling is very like an intimate way to murder somebody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's up close and personal for sure.
Speaker 7: That's why. That's why how I'll kill Billy.
Speaker 9: You're gonna face them like this, or you're gonna like behind with the rope like you're a mafioso.
Speaker 6: I feel like I gotta face him, look him in the eyes as I do it. It'll be like when I'm about to die, my hands will be really brittle. So it'll take a long time because I'm like, you're.
Speaker 4: Going out with me. You're just not actually strangling him at all. You're just you think you are, and he's just like.
Speaker 7: All this ship. You both just fall over and die because we're exerted.
Speaker 4: No, you didn't die.
Speaker 9: You're both just dumb and you pot yourselves and then you wake up and you're like ah, and then you go back at it and you keep trying it.
Speaker 4: And that's that's how you guys spend eternity. It's just uh.
Speaker 8: Each.
Speaker 6: Heath named the man as Iraq born Mohammed Taki Muhammad Tuki, who had been last seen at the doctor's appointment. In January nineteen ninety eight. Police located remains beneath the layer of concrete at Heath's home, flying a tip off for it, and unfortunately, though the killer was never brought to justice, as he died thirteen days after his confession, did give a motive. He didn't say shit, really why he like murdered him? And this I don't know. This guy sounds like a white guy murdering an Iraq guy.
Speaker 7: So he's like, you bombed the fucking two towers. It's like, no, that was bush man, that was burs Huh fucking weird.
Speaker 10: Eh.
Speaker 6: If you don't want to look up Roy Heath, you can see if he uh he killed him.
Speaker 7: You know what? No, we always say, well sometimes that is better.
Speaker 15: Yes.
Speaker 6: Indeed, what is happening out there with Charles's.
Speaker 7: Yellowing at me.
Speaker 6: Christ And November two thousand and eight, Sharon Diane Crawford Smith.
Speaker 7: Man, that is a fucking mouthful. This is my wife, Sharon.
Speaker 6: Diane Crawford Smith, the second third cousin removed, admitted to killing two of her ice cream store co workers forty years prior, the woman Constance smooths her Vanna.
Speaker 7: What is with these fucking names?
Speaker 6: This woman is Diane Crawford Smith and she killed Constance Smooth's her vaneyar is because.
Speaker 4: Only one of them was allowed to have the most ridiculous.
Speaker 6: Name, and Caroline her Vanier Perry, so obviously there was they's.
Speaker 4: Bought of hyphens? How many hyphens between the three of them?
Speaker 6: They are no hyphens. I don't know if you would hyphen hyphen a hyphen?
Speaker 4: Can you hyphen the hyphen?
Speaker 9: Though?
Speaker 13: So?
Speaker 4: Do you think hyphens are.
Speaker 7: Hype Hyphi for the WiFi.
Speaker 6: They were shot dead at their place of work in Stratton, Virginia, strattuon Stratton whatever, Sir, Virginia Home sweet for Virginia, what's that? Virginia sign?
Speaker 9: Country Roads and home suite home into a weird just horrible medley.
Speaker 6: But their murders would go unsolved for over four decades until Smith finally confessed to the crime. Smith had been dealing with kidney and heart problems when she confessed the murders. She told cops that she had killed the two victims because, uh, they teased her for being gay? Anton, Do you approve.
Speaker 4: Of her murdering somebody because she was being teased?
Speaker 13: Though?
Speaker 7: Why not?
Speaker 4: Because I think there.
Speaker 9: Are better ways of handling that than murder.
Speaker 7: To kick your ans and murder you for calling me gay.
Speaker 6: According to the police manuscript obtained by CNN in two thousand and nine.
Speaker 7: Smith said how was just pushed too far.
Speaker 6: As a result, she was subsequently charged with first and re murdered prior to her death in January two thousand and nine.
Speaker 7: So like, they charged her with murder.
Speaker 6: But she died anyway, yep. So it's a really good time to admit murder.
Speaker 9: That's like when people are like posthumously convicted of things where they're like, yeah, yeah, you did it, even though you've been dead for twenty years.
Speaker 6: It's like, wait, what, that's fucking stupid. Didn't somebody say that you're one of your friends that I swear way too much?
Speaker 4: Oh no, I don't think.
Speaker 6: So, you said somebody listening to the podcast I swear like a fucking sailor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you do.
Speaker 9: The word fuck.
Speaker 4: I looked at her fucking.
Speaker 9: Out fucking sight.
Speaker 7: Stupid setup.
Speaker 4: Was that joke worth it? Did the payoff?
Speaker 7: Not really?
Speaker 6: But you did say that at one point that I feel like it.
Speaker 7: Was prior episode.
Speaker 4: Give me a break if you do go back.
Speaker 6: And listen to even ones with me, and like when me and Billy kind of started this shit, we were like hammered half the time. And when you're that drunk and stuff, you say fucking like swear a lot to fill in the gaps of your like intelligence lacking.
Speaker 9: Those aren't Those aren't the episodes that he was talking about, though, a lot of them are the ones that you and I did together us.
Speaker 4: This person is from New Jersey, so you swear a lot.
Speaker 7: That's fun.
Speaker 4: New Jersey's like that guy says fuck a ton.
Speaker 6: After Alice mock accused Wayman Camille Junior of rape in nineteen seventy five. He was sentenced to fifteen years in prison for the offense.
Speaker 4: Oh waym your Camille.
Speaker 6: Yeah, according to Mock, Wayman, his name is Wayman Camille Junior.
Speaker 7: That's a that's a name, people. These people got.
Speaker 4: Every name in this story is so far is just like, what what the fuck?
Speaker 6: Alice Mock, I've never heard of a cover of Wayland like waym Smithers.
Speaker 7: But Wayman, Wayman.
Speaker 4: Yeah, are you just saying Raymond with a lisp?
Speaker 7: No, it's fucking Wayman.
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 9: I know I'm saying the person that named the person, like I want to name my thumb Wayman, way.
Speaker 4: Wayman. Are you saying Raymond?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: Wayman, Like it's a you like when this.
Speaker 9: Is the birth certificate. Man, I'm marking a W on this, just so you know your t's gonna hate you.
Speaker 6: It's like when Ricky names his kid hotel by accident. He puts like the name for tral Park Boys fans, he puts like the fucking he puts the where he lives. It's like at the hotel in the name, and in his location, he puts the actual name of his kid.
Speaker 7: His son on the berth is named hotel.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I love.
Speaker 7: It got worse as it went, but it's still fucking fairly funny.
Speaker 4: So it's Jay Rock Left. I was kind of done.
Speaker 6: He's also kind of a fucking weirdo, prick asshole. Anyway, I've heard.
Speaker 9: We fucking talking about he's a weirdo prick assole. He seems like a really upstanding dude from everything I've heard.
Speaker 6: There's something I heard about him recently while I was like, hmm, sketchy character.
Speaker 9: I don't know, man, When you guys were having those wildfires, he personally paid to fucking get a bunch of people flown out.
Speaker 6: Those wildfires were caused by drones. There is literally video footage that you can see and it's like, this is.
Speaker 7: Just controlled fire.
Speaker 6: So they use drones to control fire so we can burn stuff down.
Speaker 7: But this one's weird, man. Everything is.
Speaker 6: It's like the fucking shit in California. There was people that houses weren't burnt down around like rich people and like we had sprinklers, that's why our house didn't burn. But meanwhile, targeted places were burnt down, so they can fucking they could burn out all the foursts so no one can go out and live in the wilderness and actually live off the grid because they want you to come to the inner cities, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 4: Tom has gone full, so she did.
Speaker 6: According to Ma, Camille also robbed her, but on her bed she had admitted that she had invited Camille or Wayman Wayman Camille into her apartment and actually robbed him once he passed.
Speaker 4: Come help mommy in the kitchen.
Speaker 11: Wayman, and I turned the fucking frogs gay fuck before passing, Mack revealed the true story to her neighbor.
Speaker 6: Mock only made the claim because she didn't want her landlord to know that she had invited a black man into her apartment.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, but I could have kind of I kind of was. I kind of could tell by the name. I can't.
Speaker 6: I'm I guess I could see him white man with the name Wayman. I could see it.
Speaker 7: Wayne.
Speaker 4: Hashtag cancel Strange group podcasts.
Speaker 7: Sh That's why he might come on the podcast and I can make jokes.
Speaker 4: She that is the last thing that we're gonna get canceled for.
Speaker 7: That's why Billy Alex is always on. He's like, I like what Alex is on? I can say the Edward. I was like, No, you can't just see he's raight beside you. Doesn't mean that you can say.
Speaker 4: I want to see it.
Speaker 9: Where he keeps saying it and he just gets fu punched or slapped every time like that, not even a football, just the back of the head like slap time.
Speaker 6: Just as a joke. We'll put this out there. I said it once in this entire podcast. Let me know if you find the episode. I know what one it is, so if you could find it. And I'm surprised I didn't edit it out, but I think I said I kept it because it wasn't a funny joke. Let's see if you can find it somewhere. I'm not Joe Rogan. I didn't say like seventy times. I said it once on one episode, and yes, go back and you'll find it if you listened far enough back. She also didn't want Wayman to know he had taken money for from her from him, I mean, so like like she she just didn't say anything, and she blames She's like, this.
Speaker 7: Guy fucking ragged me even though.
Speaker 6: She invited him over robbed him, and then she was like, oh no, he raped me. And the thing is it just shows that you know that the whole theory believe every woman. I should believe most of them if they have definitive proof.
Speaker 9: I don't think that you believe every that's so and the pejorative is good for anything. No, I think you should believe what the evidence in front of you, says, and.
Speaker 6: This right here proves She's like, I robbed this guy, so I said that he rated me and then he went in prison for fifteen fucking years.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's fucking horrible. And that's I'm not even you know, an uncommon thing. I'm sure that happened more than ever.
Speaker 6: Especially back in the day with black men during certain times, because you would have the white woman lust for the black man, so to speak, especially during uh, when you're getting out of the times where obviously when the slaves were freed, and then you go kind of forward history with no water fountain, bullshit, all that stuff, right, and you have a woman that's messed around with like a black dude, and then she gets caught and she actually maybe it was falling for him, but to so she doesn't get I feel like murdered herself or targeted herself for abuse. She says that he raped her, and I believe that happened as shitload.
Speaker 4: No, there's numerous examples of that happening in history.
Speaker 9: And what's that was even worse is that it's not just so she doesn't get shot or murdered, but half the time it's just to save face publicly.
Speaker 6: Yes, she would be a shamed for like, it's so fucked were living a humans suck?
Speaker 7: They just suck. After Mack's confession, Wayman was.
Speaker 6: Released from prison nineteen eighty seven, after I think fifteen years.
Speaker 9: Please tell me the man got some sort of fucking compensation for this.
Speaker 4: Um.
Speaker 7: He got to enslave five, five white women.
Speaker 9: Got he got to go kick her in the cunt, just once, wearing cowboy boots.
Speaker 4: Just just a full on hoope in the front butt.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's true, that is bullshit. She just wants some cocoa, everybody. In April nineteen fifty seven, fishermen located the remains of Willie Edmund all these names man on the banks of Alabama River, ten miles out from Montgomery.
Speaker 9: Was he wrapped in a slicker and he had a hook for a hand, and you know he was like you hit me.
Speaker 4: And he had a whole bunch of notes that said, I know what you did last.
Speaker 6: I gotta I want to go back, and I feel like it's worth a watch.
Speaker 4: I got both of them, I got one intwo. I got him for a buck each at the flea market.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm really trying to look for his cheap movies.
Speaker 6: I bought like a four over the weekend that I just bought like a movie store. I'm trying to like look for and I'm gonna make a huge collection. Chelsea thinks we don't need more ship, but I think I do. So I'm gonna have a huge collection of horror movies and just keep building them over the years. And do you I always think of scary movie and it's just like, I'm I'm still alive, Okay, no problem. He's like wiping off his boot. I'm still It's fine, guys, And then he like chucks the thing backwards and it fucking smokes him in the head.
Speaker 4: Where's the foot? Do you want to copy of Red State?
Speaker 6: No, we're gonna do that for would you for what you want to do that for?
Speaker 5: For?
Speaker 7: Fuck?
Speaker 4: Ken, I have a copy of it.
Speaker 9: I just found out the other day that I guess the cheapest version of it online now is seventy five bucks.
Speaker 6: So I'm like, what, Yeah, ill it flopped.
Speaker 9: It didn't do great, so they I mean, I don't think that they made a bunch more DVDs, so they're probably all in the.
Speaker 4: Hands of collectors, right now I drange have a copy of Tusks somewhere. I can't remember what the.
Speaker 7: I know we should do.
Speaker 6: That's got to be a commentary episode for the Patreon. Yes, fucked a commentary and I think an unreal review because that movie is absolutely fucking.
Speaker 9: I want to do an unreal review of Red State, and I think we should release that around the same time we do a Waco episode.
Speaker 7: Uh I, me and Billy have done a wacoed you forgot? You forget?
Speaker 4: I mean another Waco episode?
Speaker 7: A yah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, how could what else can we cover? That he didn't fuck the kids because he probably didn't. They probably just know me.
Speaker 4: I would will be willing about that. He definitely fucked the kids.
Speaker 7: I don't believe it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, a weird religious dude from Texas, a bunch of kids, woman.
Speaker 7: Dude gaslighting, so fucked Richard Mirez.
Speaker 4: He fucked a seventy eight year old.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's gonna be your example of shining morality of why the ATF We're wrong. The ATF did some really fucked up shit and they shouldn't have gone in like they did, and they shouldn't have killed a bunch of kids.
Speaker 4: But yeah, correct, go back.
Speaker 6: Listen to Me and Billy's Waco episode on David Koresh. You know, because Vinnie passes the whole song about it about him. It's interesting because he's like, I thought you were a good guy. The whole song is, but I thought you were a good guy, but I heard about all the shit, like it's kind of fucky.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And also just to show the show, we're talking about a Patreon and remember of people, we're gonna do some fun content for September and October. As the whole plan is, we're gonna have an unreal review and commentary for both months for horror movies, specifically some fucked up horror movies. Maybe Swance Let they do Her, maybe some older shit. But we're gonna make sure when we do the commentaries, it's gonna be movies that you can get while you can watch over Prime or Netflix and stuff like that. So and so this Fisherman, right, they look aated his remains Willi Edwards or the banks of Alabama, ten miles af from Montgomery. He had been talkted by members of the klu Klauds clan who claimed he had said something derogatory to a white woman.
Speaker 7: What do you think he said to a way.
Speaker 4: Oh no, that's the worst crime there is I do.
Speaker 6: And they stick could say whatever they wanted to a black man or a black woman or whatever, right Willie Edwards.
Speaker 7: As a result, they drove him out into.
Speaker 6: The countryside and forced him to jump off a bridge a gunpoint.
Speaker 7: But the horrific.
Speaker 6: Event of Edward's death lived in the memory of a klansman, Henry Alexander, apparently was wrecked with guilt for his part in the murder right up until his death. According to his widow Diane, and weeks before Alexander's passing in nineteen ninety two, the klansman had apparently told his wife that he had mistakenly identified Edwards as the person who offended the white woman. As a result, he felt he was responsible for his fucking death.
Speaker 9: We're not talking about somebody just pulling their dick out and wagging it at a way, but probably just something like, bitch, those fucking coattails are.
Speaker 12: Hideous with those girl, No, I go want to some sweet sweet vanilla, vanilla vanilla cake.
Speaker 7: I need some sweet vanilla. It's just it is weird.
Speaker 6: The fact that like he was just like this a whole thing I've said before, right that my law teacher really tried to thrill in our skulls. It's like, man, they just like will point out the first black dude they see because it thinks it gives them comfort, but it really doesn't. Like with that little boy with sixteen going to get candy and then they arrested him because the guy thought that he shot his wife. And this is in Florida and it's just like and obviously back in you know, the twenties, thirties, forties, like fifties, like this shit happened rampant all the time.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 9: It's yeah, this fuck a portion of American history. You really want to fucking.
Speaker 7: Like it's let's change subjects sighted ways.
Speaker 4: So this this episode got really shitty really quick.
Speaker 7: What about this. Sightings of the Lochaness Monster have dated back to the sixteenth.
Speaker 6: Century, but most obviously is the famous uh photographic evidence of the creature's existence comes from the nineteen thirties. Like we said, if you go back in nineteen nineteen thirty three, well as tourism tourism to the area obviously with the you know, with interest of the Lockaness Monster. It kind of in nineteen thirty three is really where the interest grew. As we've talked about, and we talked about the Surgeon's photo in the Lockness Monster episode taken by Cornell Robert Wilson in nineteen thirty four, captured the head of NeSSI as the monster swam through the waters of Lockness. Wilson, a British surgeon, claimed he had been driving near Lockinsaws signing swimming at the point in which he stopped to take a picture, which he never won credit for the image, hence it being called the Surgeon's photo. Until the nineteen nineties. It was believed by many he captured actual proof of the monster's existence.
Speaker 9: But do you think he never wanted credit with a photo because he didn't want to be questioned, because he knew.
Speaker 4: It wouldn't hold up to questioning.
Speaker 9: He'd be like, I can't make up a fucking story on the fly like that, and anything I say is gonna be far too specific, so they're gonna know that I'm full of shit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know, right, So and these people come out of the way and yeah, and you know, And the thing is what he maybe he saw the reaction to it when it first went out Duk's fake or but people believed.
Speaker 7: People believe crazy shit.
Speaker 6: As we said before, this isn't uh, this isn't this isn't to say the worst skeptics. In nineteen eighty four, Stuart Campbell assessed the picture and decided that whatever was on the surface of the water couldn't be more than two to three feet long, some sort of unexpected wildlife.
Speaker 7: Even Campbell was proven wrong. How wang wrong?
Speaker 6: However, when Christians confessed at the end of his life that he perpetrated the hoax and it had been a part of the fake photo creation. Nine year old Sir, Sir Splurling, that's what his name was, Christian Spurling. He's the one that confessed and when he was nine years old in nine tenety four, and according to Spurling, he was in cahoots with his stepfather and Lochness monster enthusiast Marmaduke Weatherall.
Speaker 4: I knew you were in cahoots with Marmaduke.
Speaker 6: Marmaduke Marmaduke Weatherall what a name in this episode these names man as well as Wilson when he came and when he sent a toy submarine with an animal head attached to it, to make it, and they put it in the lock and the picture was staged by Spurling and Weatherall, who then handed off to Wilson to give it credibility to the public to present to the public. It's not fucking weird. I would like to believe that the Lochness Monster exists. I believe that the Craziest Ship exists. And because I just saw Nope recently. It's this whole thing of like there is aliens in our ocean for sure.
Speaker 7: I don't believe. Maybe they're in the sky the way that this movie betrayed. Who knows. I will never know because we don't know what aliens look like.
Speaker 6: But the fact that they are fucking aliens in our ocean, like just like creatures, even though the creatures we see like fucking octopuses and stuff like that, It's like.
Speaker 7: These creatures exist, Like the craziest looking.
Speaker 6: Creatures exist at the bottom of ocean, like nuts looking ship, like the fucking thing with the ball on his head.
Speaker 9: The angler fish is gonna be here, Like that's the craziest shit ever.
Speaker 6: It's like, fucking no, but there is, like there's this it is weird that we don't really understand the ocean as well as we think we think those animals on the surface that we can more or less track rather than Bigfoot because he's out.
Speaker 4: There, he's the deep areas of the jungle.
Speaker 6: Yet, yeah, exactly, that's true, because you're fucking murdered by things like fucking plants and animals, But the ocean is a fucking fantastical nuts thing that.
Speaker 9: Is like, Yeah, one of the way you got like plants that just have poisoned barbs on the that you just accidentally bump it and you're like, oh, I'm dead now.
Speaker 6: I was reading talking about like looking up the episodes we should get into and stuff like that, Like there's crazy vus fly trap like creatures that can like fucking almost like kill a man.
Speaker 7: And that's just a.
Speaker 4: Ton of carnivorous plants.
Speaker 9: Yeah, ones that like lure animals in like those big ass like couple looking ones that just have like the smell of rotting.
Speaker 13: Savengers in so scary.
Speaker 7: I would not want to fuck with one of those things.
Speaker 9: You accidentally kicked the wrong fungus spores go up and just done.
Speaker 6: Like that thing from Little Shop of Whores. I used to have one in my backyard.
Speaker 4: Audrey two. So what was called is the name of the plant.
Speaker 7: I got to rewatch that film.
Speaker 6: I'm not a fan of the music so much, but I enjoyed the film when I was a kid. It's like kind of like shop barbershop quartet.
Speaker 13: It is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's do woppy do op do Ap do ap original.
Speaker 7: Yes, what there's a one before Rick moranis.
Speaker 9: Because it wasn't not there was play after the movie.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because there was.
Speaker 6: It was playing around the time that I saw That's weird. It was playing in a theater around the same time that I saw Rocky a Picture Show, and I wanted to go see it and couldn't make it, and I thought it would have been kind of fun to see that.
Speaker 4: That's probably the original or not the original.
Speaker 9: That's probably the little chop horrors, the Rick Morana's one that's being played if it's being played a wrong side rock.
Speaker 6: Like because uh play. They actually were doing a play of the Oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've gotten a little shop on stage. It was great.
Speaker 6: Really, rock You a Picture Show was fucking hilarious because they had the Motherfucker's yelling showut the audience.
Speaker 7: And it was like.
Speaker 6: Ship like, this is the most when I was like there, I didn't realize that it was someone actually like placed in the crowd because there was like three people.
Speaker 7: And then when they.
Speaker 6: Started yelling out like the sucks his cock and like ship like that, I'm like Jesus Christ, and I was so stoked. And when my dad was killing myself often, I was like Jesus, this is fucked. But I realized my mom was like, yeah, they just put people on the crowd because she went and saw it, and I was like, h makes sense.
Speaker 4: Experience.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, that's a full experience.
Speaker 6: An alleged former CIA agent and military officer gave a shocking deathbed confession and what he claimed to have seen living extraterrestrials in an alien spaceship secretly stored at the mysterious Air Force of Area fifty one. It's weird, he was sent to. I'm someone who kind of believes it's just military equipment that they developed, maybe using alien technology, and they hold the aliens somewhere fucking very different than what we think is Like I think the Dallsie Base is more likely to hold a bunch of aliens.
Speaker 4: I don't think anything is an Area fifty want anymore.
Speaker 9: I think anymore went to Hangar eighteen after fifty one kind of became known.
Speaker 4: Bright Patterson face.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because either way, there's this whole theory, right that all like William Cooper style bullshit, right, that all the spaceships.
Speaker 7: Are like man made.
Speaker 6: Essentially all the aircrafts are man made. I do believe that they got their technology from aliens, and you know everyone in their Industrial Revolution blah blah blah. But we went from all this ship one hundred years, we've now we have electric cars within one hundred years, so go fuck it.
Speaker 7: Or they got.
Speaker 9: Technogenology to make electric running engines back then too, they were just suppressed.
Speaker 4: I don't know what.
Speaker 7: Like it's water, the water fuel sell motherfucker.
Speaker 4: That's a different episode all again.
Speaker 6: He said he was sent to Area fifty one on a research mission to report back to President D. Dwight Eisenhower, who warned of an alien invasion. I actually wish I had his clip, a play of his famous speech. President that I did actually like was Eisenhower. He warned us about the stuff that was coming and is now present in our day. He could have been, but he was trying to. I think, even if he was shady in other forms. He was trying to tell us and warn us about the things that could be coming that he probably knew about, but said it cryptically Eisenhower.
Speaker 7: You don't like Eisenhower was oralized. I like the speech was nice.
Speaker 4: I don't know he.
Speaker 9: Did that deal with as a proper thing, but I mean, from what I've heard, I.
Speaker 7: Like he was well he was supposed to like supposed to be.
Speaker 6: He did that deal with the aliens, they say, to get the technology. Yeah, they claim this, but also there's the claim that he just had a deal with them where they did like they wanted peace, and he like agreed to it, and then other aliens showed up and talked to other forms of government that were necessarily more evil, and then he was like, oh shit, this is not going the way that I thought it was going to.
Speaker 7: So weird the claims.
Speaker 6: The claims were made that in a video interview in which the seventy seven year old man could be clearly seen but was not named, of course, like one of those like they blankot' his faces, like I worked up sister one for fucking followers. And you know what those were really cryptied were their voices, Like they really distorted it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that sounds like that.
Speaker 6: UFO author Richard Dolan UH interviewed the man who said he was facing kidney failure. If the operation was unsuccessful, he may just only have months to live.
Speaker 7: He claimed.
Speaker 6: He served in the US Army and worked for the CIA and worked for the u United States Air Force on Project Bluebeam, and studies of the UFOs and Bluebeam will be coming down the road. I have definitely plans to get into that once we cover other things to bring us into that. His most shocking claim was he would have to be taken inside area fifty one, or that he was taken insider fifty one to see. The variety of UFO is a ledgedly recovered by the US military.
Speaker 13: UH.
Speaker 6: These were said to include flying saucers said to have crash landed at Roswell in New Mexico in July nineteen forty seven.
Speaker 4: I'm watching the flying saucers go and I'm getting dazzy.
Speaker 6: And so who knows, right, because they we, you know, go back, let's do our Roswell episode. But they claim to have found bodies at the crash and one female, one male.
Speaker 7: All that bullshit with.
Speaker 9: The indestructible ship fragments as well the ones that spend them, burn them, all that shit.
Speaker 4: That just pop back in a place.
Speaker 7: Fucking weird. Yeah, that's weird in general.
Speaker 9: I mean, you know me, I'm far more inclined to believe in aliens than I am and pretty much anything else. That's just kind of That's always been my thing, though, is it's like, all right.
Speaker 7: You didn't act like that when we talked about the Reptilians.
Speaker 9: That's because the Reptilians are just code word for no.
Speaker 12: It's not no definitely what they've existed before.
Speaker 6: David Ike said, shit, the O'Ryan group in the Law of One. They never act like in say anything about like even some sort of anti Semitic Jewish.
Speaker 9: I get that, but I'm saying a lot of like reptilian ship goes back to the pez and it's.
Speaker 7: Not oh man, I wish I had boo this man.
Speaker 9: No, but like, okay, I will give you that reptilian humanoids have existed throughout all of history, like you have the Naga of you know, in Asia and everything like that. So the idea of of reptile style people has always gone back. But it could be you know it could be reduced to chaos comf. I've said it before, I'll say it again. Yeah, take off you nab.
Speaker 7: And air fifty one.
Speaker 6: Everyone is heavily guarded by the US Air Force.
Speaker 7: The base is deep in the Nevada, the Nevada Desert.
Speaker 4: Do you think it's a distraction at this point?
Speaker 7: I feel like that's this guy just went there and partied out front of it. So stupid well.
Speaker 9: They didn't get they didn't get to the fucking the zone where you can't cross into.
Speaker 4: That would have all been either arrested or murdered.
Speaker 9: Did you ever see the mock up that somebody did, somebody made they like punched it into a simulator and they're like, this is what would happen, and they basically set it up like it was I think it was three or something, and yeah, literally everyone is just dead.
Speaker 6: And it supposed to me it's where they carry out test of new air craft technology.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 6: People talk about like the black helictopters for a long time before they existed, stuff like that, right, or what's that fucking black.
Speaker 4: Plane, the beef Hu stealth.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the stealth bomber stuff like that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was, Yeah, that's where they say that it was it was like thought up at but that that's also rumored to have been thought up at the grove.
Speaker 13: So.
Speaker 7: Yes, to bring that back or listen to that episode.
Speaker 6: But it's the center of many alien theories which alleged alleged they recovered obviously alien crafts that may visit Earth and have stored them and test them here. The conspiracy theories were compounded by the fact that the US government did not acknowledge the base intel twenty thirteen. Others suggest theories that suggest aliens from the UFO crash are obviously kept there as secret as well, you know, and then so pretty crazy, so the man says in the video, President Dwight Eisenhower had warned of a threat of Earth being invaded, so he and his superior at the CIA were allowed to go inside Area fifty one to report back to the President. He claimed there was a pair that he claimed the pair were taken to the taken to the alleged S four facility southwest of the area fifty one, So it's not even on Area fifty one. It's near the area at a different location where they observed live extra terrestrials. Author and UFO researcher Peter Robins said of the account, In my opinion, if I had to to be confirmed by any revelant supporting the documentation, this moving and fascination account, this moving and fascinating account does not qualify as authentic death bed testimony from an individual who has convincedly claimed this guy is fucking writing is horrible, convincingly claims to have been a.
Speaker 10: CIA operative deeply involved in the matter of a crash recovered craft at once at one time, a Larsen Jesus at one time between the agency and President Truman is fucking supposed to be this guy. This guy is like fucking maybe he doesn't speak English. His name is Peter Robbins, so I'm assuming he does. But they said that like, oh, he doesn't believe it's authentic.
Speaker 6: He believes he actually does believe is authentic and claims this guy with CIO operative and that they you know, and that supposed to be that a deal even with Truman and what we know about President Truman, he was kind of a dick hole, Like there's yes the.
Speaker 9: Interview, big old examples of why President Truman was a dick hole.
Speaker 4: Two big examples two big examples.
Speaker 7: We don't what you like Truman.
Speaker 4: No, I said, there's two there's two big examples of why Truman's and actually tell me Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know, it's just like that's just bomb fucking everything. And I he was just known as like a frail, afraid, like kind of pussy and like you just.
Speaker 9: I just I've never once heard anyone praise Harry Truman.
Speaker 4: I've always heard he was just such a complete bastard.
Speaker 6: And I've heard that he was a racist and anti Semo. Yeah, and it was just a complete piece of shit. So the interview was filmed in twenty thirteen, but only we're released on open minds UFO website. This being discussed at the UFO forums. It's not clear that the man even died after the recording, So fucking you thought it.
Speaker 7: If you have any that.
Speaker 9: We should do, we should do a livestream Patreon where we just go and start trolling UFO boards.
Speaker 6: That would be kind of fun. There's a lot of works in the Patreon watching scary videos. You've got so many things. You're gonna do that, Like, it's only three bucks a month and you'll get like this ridiculously fun content that like, I'm more likely we'll be able to drink more, get more fucked up, like just do absolutely ridiculous fucking style episodes.
Speaker 7: So another Geraldine Geraldine, Oh no what okay? Wait?
Speaker 6: End of the episode. I fucking did the same story twice, stone as fuck? What I I did this?
Speaker 4: Do it all right?
Speaker 9: One more hit for the road, folks. Yes, this has been a very stony episode. I hope you guys got nice and toasted with us, because that's the best way to enjoy this one. Well, that's the best way to enjoy most of our episodes.
Speaker 6: Every episode gets stone because you got one in the works, right. This is delicious, like tastes so good. It's like funk mastership and it's She's like, I get a hybrid she took out the store suggested.
Speaker 7: I was like, you know, I'll try something else, you know.
Speaker 6: I was like, I kind of want something, and she's like, this is a fun high like and it doesn't hit too harshly where you're like feeling retarded, because that's not what I'm into. I don't like getting feeling like I'm like just like like.
Speaker 4: Just bunked, just completely like.
Speaker 6: You said you have one for the road. No, I was taking take a hit for the road. Ah right, Well, I'm sure we'll be back with other Deathbat confessions down the road, maybe next year. There's a lot of episodes coming for Halloween, like a lot of fun stuff. I got plenty of fun episodes.
Speaker 4: Wonderful legends and monsters and spooky.
Speaker 6: Monsters, spooky ghosts, and specifically I just I have to do it for Billy. But oh yeah, sexual ghosts, sexual thrill, the sexual thrill.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's why down for some sexy ghosts. We're gonna see getting that ghost from Ghostbusters.
Speaker 6: We have to see if maybe all three of us can do it, because for once it is a two parter, so we'll have to do all three of us and uh do a sexy It's it's sexual specters.
Speaker 7: It's gonna be a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: We will have a sexy ghost partty.
Speaker 6: Yes, and Halloween will be out. There's gonna be a lot of stuff coming out. You know, subscribe to the Patreon, you know, three bucks a month. It's you know the best way to support us obviously by merch. You know, you get slap our logo on a T shirt. We have tons of fun merch and some stuff is coming to.
Speaker 7: Like that's all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, drinking game for this episode. Chug a beer every time? Every time Tom mentions Patreon.
Speaker 7: Yeah, four times, maybe four or five times.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that's why I said chug a beer.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but they gotta go back because they didn't see it at the beginning of the top. But I got, I got a plug man, I got, I got, I got a plug man. It's how you support us the best and how we can actually develop more content and you know, you know, pay off some of the ship that we've spent on this podcast.
Speaker 7: So yeah, it helps her, you know, it helps out.
Speaker 6: Uh so a Halloween's coming, Get fucking ready. I was wearing my Halloween shirt during this episode. But there's a lot of fun stuff coming. It's coming. Yes, everybody, love everybody, and you know what, you know, everyone go fuck themselves.
Speaker 9: Keep watching this guy and hey, hey, hey, hey, smoke weed every day?
Speaker 7: Yes, you better.
Speaker 13: I myself am strange and unusual.
Speaker 6: All right, everybody love everybody, We love you guys. You know what, just stay strange. You have fuck wads?
Speaker 4: Hey, make sure he holds your head.
Speaker 7: There, go check out House of Trash.
Speaker 6: And fucking Anton out Vader underscore the dadgit.
Speaker 4: You have no way to find me.
Speaker 9: People, if this is the first episode you're jumping in on, well, I mean, thanks for sticking with that, but you should probably go back jump back chick.
Speaker 4: Some other stuff too, you know, Yes, goodbye shortened by new? Why are you shorting by new? Goodbye like koshe mo by Bye.
Speaker 15: Harry boom boom, this is so bad bye bye boom boom.
Speaker 7: Pop out, shut your mouth. I don't want to hear it. Go fund yourself.
Speaker 3: Don't make that appearance, and that won't help you to face your fears when there's interference. No one can handle my weirdness. Gum Self stands careless. Gum South appears in the mirror, and I thought to myself, well this is weird. I havel share your great air intelligence. All'll disappear escape by the Devil's in black caps and not a sad face taking medicine, but more the last race relevant that this is not last place I've ever been. Sad Ways, I'll be a better man after reach. Behave now, settling for your bed time. St't we think of battle than your dead runs ball and close your eyes and tell me. What you say goes to no ones who watch while you're sleap. I hope you don't try to sell me your beliefs, or I'll show you the help ineath your faint. Close your eyes and tell me what you're saying goes and no one to watch while you're slap. I hope you don't try to sell me your beliefs, or I'll show you that help aneath your feet, Take my hand and follow me, saying as a plan, no apologies.
Speaker 7: I've been as patient as I can. Don't bother me because you're.
Speaker 4: A row bulls deep and lies, no faith in men's economy, no surprise.
Speaker 3: Where the aliens arrive, won't be looked at like barbury in from their eyes.
Speaker 4: Prepare to fight, get scared.
Speaker 7: Of the night, scream a s pair of lives.
Speaker 3: You don't know where to hide, hovering spacious summon ain't safety and punishment for the faithless.
Speaker 4: Run to your basement.
Speaker 3: The government there's dangerous, faceless, and when they create this matrix, I'm about to go fucking and shit. Close your eyes and tell me what you see goes. No to watch why you sleep.
Speaker 7: I hope you don't try to sell me your beliefs.
Speaker 4: I'll show the help and eat your faith. Close your eyes and tell me what you see.
Speaker 3: Move to know what to watch while you sleep, and I hope you don't try to sell me your beliefs.
Speaker 4: I'll show you the help and eat your feet.
Speaker 3: Let's take a trip to a place where they hate your kids. The underground race exists. You wonder how they shave shift above the clouds is where they live. Why you run around, try to make your pavements. They'll hunt you down. Place shot faith in the pavement. Take your face and rearrange it. Now, give me a smile.
Speaker 7: Keep living in denial while your child.
Speaker 4: Is a victim of a better file.
Speaker 3: I'll set the style as you watch the dead bile another rod course.
Speaker 4: I've got no remarks.
Speaker 3: You've got it straight from the fucking source. You'll be forced to talk caution on this course you walk, Close your eyes and tell me what you say goes. Don't want to watch while you're sleep. I hope you don't try to sell me your beliefs, or I'll show you the help and eather de feat. Close your eyes and tell me what you say goes, and don't want to watch while you're safe and I hope you don't try to sell me your beliefs, or I'll show you the help.
Speaker 4: And eath defeat.
Speaker 3: Close your eyes and tell me what you see. JO say no, want to watch while you sleep.
Speaker 7: I hope you.
Speaker 8: Don't sell me a belief or I'll show you the hell any defeat
Speaker 13: Man h