Speaker 1: Welcome to the Snark Tank.
Speaker 2: You're about to get your names glazed by the great Chris Raycod, Derek black Man, and Tom Swaey.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some ship. Sit back and prepare for some blazing glory.
Speaker 3: Oh, let's have a quick discussion about something before you can get rid of this.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the Stark Tank Podcast.
Speaker 5: Before that happens, it's being crazy, Tim Exendtive, Derek Patron, dot Concess a Snark Tank early access.
Speaker 4: Uh, you know, add for you all that crap? What were we going to say?
Speaker 3: Who do you guys would say? Is the stupidest superhero? What supervillains?
Speaker 1: Villain? Villain?
Speaker 4: Probably Obama from that comic.
Speaker 1: He was a villain in it?
Speaker 4: Was he not?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I think he was like a good guy in the in the Spider Man comic. Yeah, I don't know. I don't think he was deemed a villain. He's villain is of course lla. He's done way more villainy than any one Spider Mans ever fought. Prob well, no, most of the people he's fought no, well, I guess its low level. It's crazy that I I know the only person more villainous to him, I would say it. Spider Man's roster often is like more Loan and carnage. Carnage is villainous, you say, Laura.
Speaker 4: You know I thought she follows me.
Speaker 1: No, she had no idea that bitch. No she does, I swear to god you already wait. I mean maybe I read it wrong. You get to hit that. You don't want to know what it's like to hit purge mask. That's correct, And I wonder when that happened.
Speaker 4: That's the thing, too, is like I have no I have no concept of when this could have been.
Speaker 1: I wish that.
Speaker 3: I'm so disappointed you, even I don't even think you did anything. I'm so disappointing you.
Speaker 1: I wish the information was available, like it says, like when they first followed you, like the other day. I know, right, that would be so useful. It would be very nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'd be a good thing to happen. I don't know why doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: It's just laziness, like an innovation that they didn't care to think about.
Speaker 3: Does it have it for Facebook?
Speaker 5: Well yeah, well yeah, but that's a different thing. I think it doesn't show you how long your followers have been following you.
Speaker 3: When somebody followed you following since and it does that?
Speaker 4: Does it do that?
Speaker 3: You see friendship? Yeah, I haven't been on Facebook, and I was gonna delete mine yesterday again and I'm like, no, my pastors did. Then I realized they're really not anymore.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't care.
Speaker 3: I just gotta get rid of it, because that's what that's my last tie to back home at.
Speaker 5: The issue with the issue with Facebook for me is that it's like it's the only real semblance of a of a photo album I have, you know what I mean, of like life. So it's just like if I if I get rid of my Facebook, it's like all my memories are kind of gone. It's kind of weird.
Speaker 1: I think you can download everything, yeah.
Speaker 4: But then like what happens?
Speaker 3: I just want to start being really, what happens when he.
Speaker 5: I've downloaded things and then like something gets sucked up? And you know what I mean, it's I got to have him on a server somewhere that I have.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't fuck it up.
Speaker 1: My most important stuff I have in multiple h I have two hard drives, a Google drive suspicious and then well know if it's actually the opposite. You would not have some the fucking ship like in multiple areas to increase your chances of getting That's crazy.
Speaker 3: That is having like having like different hard drives hidden through the city like Spider Man. Ye man, somebody run through a digging.
Speaker 1: Through the ground.
Speaker 3: I'm still here.
Speaker 1: There was a I can't remember who this this guy is, but he's a low cow that looks like a kid kind of. He looks really young and he's into this like that baby ship, like people dressing up like babies.
Speaker 3: I can't remember. Turkey Tom did.
Speaker 1: A video on it.
Speaker 4: I have no concept of what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at first I thought was that it was just one of those guys.
Speaker 4: Was that kid? Oh he what's his name?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You said, what's the kid's name? The kid?
Speaker 3: What's that guy that can't yesh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know his name is not Hesba. What the what's his name? I can't remember because he said that it's it's very close, very close to it.
Speaker 3: It's like isis or something, but something like that.
Speaker 1: It is very similar. It's something I don't remember. But he's not like he's not he doesn't have that syndron doesn't have that Andy Millans not name, he's not he's not like he just but he does have some.
Speaker 3: Weird thing about him.
Speaker 1: But again, he's just like a terrible Locales watching a little bit of it and I still I couldn't finish it because he just sucked so much.
Speaker 3: But one thing I remember is that.
Speaker 1: I think it was the same guy that he had a bunch of crazy ship in the hard drive and used it. I'm probably getting.
Speaker 4: To find crazy for me.
Speaker 3: Really, I'm thinking it's well, I think he was one of those CP people.
Speaker 1: I think I could be getting people mixed up because you know, like people getting busted. It's it's so there's so much footage or on YouTube of people getting busted for like pervy shit. But I just remember somebody going to the library. It might have been that guy using his thumb drive that has all that crazy shit on there in the thing and thinking of it retroactively, like I can't believe I did that, you know, using the same thing that has all that crazy shit on and to useing it for something publicly. And I'm like, I don't understand.
Speaker 5: People, Man, I gotta download this news, I gotta scan this newspaper clipig so that I have it for my book report.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for college. Also it's on my CP.
Speaker 1: Fucking Look, I'm not trying to protect the cper, but it don't have another hard drive.
Speaker 3: Like sorry, you think some preservation. Imagine somebody that watched to fucking not have another hard drive but type of dip ship. What do you say, man, if somebody's watching child porn where they don't have to wear withal to get another hard drive. I only got one hard drive of thirty two gigs.
Speaker 5: What you're saying is imagine if these insane people were also were also dumb?
Speaker 1: It is I do you not? I remember when I, uh, when I stole a bag of chips as a kid from a from a liquor store. The feeling of like anxiety, like oh, ship, this is crazy, just like the natural feeling that you're doing something wrong, Like I wonder.
Speaker 3: What those people do? You not have that natural that natural thing want to get caught. They just like that want to get caught, actually like they want to like subconsciously. The people that do it often you need help, like.
Speaker 1: Let me do something to like get myself exposed, but not just go to the police.
Speaker 3: I guess because like when I used to steal when I used to steal bags the chips, right, yeah, I bust in the bag of chips and they put it back and be like.
Speaker 1: Oh man, this is not done. Have a ceiling lighter, ite, Do you have one of those kids to ceil and flated and seal it? It gets crazy.
Speaker 4: Those things are so loud. Have you ever used a seiler?
Speaker 1: They're so loud. Is like looking up but then goes back to doing whatever. The it opens it up, bullet And what's crazy is now you're gonna take it to the lays or roughly you know whatever. I'm kidding, You're gonna go, you gonna and what the fuck? And no one did anything? How could that possibly be profitable for freedo lay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just giggling my ass off, know that Freda is going bankrupt seekers of me busting in several dozen bag of chips in different stores throughout the country.
Speaker 1: Of course, that's funny as fu dude. That's kind of like the there was a Fox show when I was a kid showing vendors doing horrible things like that, and one of them, which is not I don't know why, it's still funny to me that the guy had like like a drink stand and he was like mixing the drinks with his.
Speaker 4: Dick, Like, no, that did not happen.
Speaker 1: Well, the shows might be fake, but apparently the CCTV show.
Speaker 3: Dude, why the fuck would that not be real? Chris? It's just like why wait time?
Speaker 1: Why is that?
Speaker 3: Like? Not? Really?
Speaker 1: I just like to think better. I just like to like, what on earth has given you the fucking ability to think that humans would it makes a drink with their peters.
Speaker 5: I just like to think better of people. Also, the cumbersome nature of doing that.
Speaker 1: Funny, it's funny and it's fucked up. People love doing shit like that. They what do you is there? Is it like because it's funny to them? Or do you think it's like it's is it pleasurable?
Speaker 3: It's funny, it's both the funny and pleasure come together.
Speaker 1: To me, it's funny hearing about it. But in the if I knew someone that told me that they actually did that, I would think very differently of them right from then on out. Me as well, not very I'm not negative enough to do like that, but the idea of someone doing that is hilarious.
Speaker 3: So I'm with you, guys. But I'm just like, how could you do? Like like you was like you were just looking at them too. You look at them, You were moving as dick as much as minimals possible. Yeah, I get you drink for you right now. You put it under the desk.
Speaker 1: Just right, and.
Speaker 3: There's nowhere else have but ability to make your dick twirl. You have a prettyetsile peanuts. You hear something slashing, but you can't see what's happening going on nothing, don't worry about it. So the day going, there's eliminade.
Speaker 1: So are you guys enjoying World War three?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, it's it's fun. It's it's a really cool. It's really cool.
Speaker 5: We're gonna you know, the beach boys just died and now we're going to.
Speaker 7: The bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb, a red bomb, bomb bomb bomb bomb.
Speaker 1: It's great. That guard that doesn't.
Speaker 3: And like I think, I don't know as a country now, I think we have the point now where it's.
Speaker 8: Like there's a there's a there's a great there's a great so there's a great bit, there's a great VPS sponsorships we don't even get we uh there's a great bit that uh nor McDonald did about Germany starting uh starting a war with the world twice, and he says, basically, it's like, you figure the world would be like, hey, listen, Germany, on account of the fact that you keep starting wars with the world, you don't get you don't get to be.
Speaker 4: A country no more, you know.
Speaker 5: And I think there's a case to be made about little Israel over there, Like you know, I feel like I feel like it's a pretty good case.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 5: I don't even think it's particularly political. I just think, like, bro, you're a problem. Yeah, Like what are you doing?
Speaker 1: You're just like a nuisance. You're like the guy at the bar who owns the bar, and so he thinks he could just be addicted to everybody and no one's gonna like step up to him because he owns the place. But it's like, brother, Well, the thing that is a good analogy though, because the the other employees in the bar are probably decent and they hate the owner too, And it seems like that's what's happened with Yahoo, Like people are like this guy sucks, so he's literally endangering us all. You know. Now, there's there's a lot of crazy Zionists that live there too. But still the ones that are just chilling, you know that live in Tel Aviv, for example, they don't they're not even they're non political. They're just living right and like particularly them in Man, this nigga that's from Philly.
Speaker 3: I think I didn't even know this because, uh, I don't think he was born in I'm going there. I don't think he was born in Israel. But I don't think he was born in Philly. But I he grew up there, or he went to college at least.
Speaker 1: I don't know which was which. I just know he's he lived there. To me, it's just it's just funny. I don't know, it's just it's just such a perfect representation. But Chris, where are you saying? Thank you?
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, I didn't know until recently that that iron dome shit. I had no clue that those like they have like iron dome like defense launchers in like the middle of like neighborhoods.
Speaker 1: Yeah what, Yeah, I had no idea.
Speaker 5: I thought that that was the only like ground that they even had remotely to stand on that some people could argue, you know what I mean, where it's like, oh, Hamas operates under like you know what I mean, Like in hospitals and like in the middle of uh they have military installations in the middle of neighborhoods, so we have to get them. And then meanwhile they got iron dome defensive missiles in the middle of their own neighborhoods.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in some that's insane.
Speaker 3: I had no concept that for downtown area.
Speaker 1: It's when when the more you and this is always the problem, like hearing like sound bites, you never get to the nitty It's like there used to be like a podcast where you can talk about all of this, yeah, and have somebody who's a normal person who doesn't have a side hear this and be like, wait, what are is your complaining about? Everything they're complaining about they have done tenfold And so then it just becomes very easy to make a decision on who's the biggest baddie and who's causing just the calamity of problems. And then now the Iran thing, which is it's crazy, like I said on the last podcast, talking about fucking Alex Jones talking about this for so long, yeah, and then seeing I haven't checked out because I do want to hear what he has to say. It's gonna be fun, see if he's gonna justify because a lot of people are actually mad at Trump that normally suck his cock.
Speaker 5: I'm pleasantly surprised by that. That is pretty fun. Not as many as it should be. Yeah, but uh it's more than I thought would be. Yeah, which is nice. It's pretty crazy seeing.
Speaker 1: Uh. There's this one guy that I stumbled upon. Uh I it was a Lex Friedman podcast. I could I was dying because of how boring Lex is, of course, but at least he was trying to push back against God. His comedian named Dave Smith. Right, Yeah, fucking stupid libertarian that unfortunately has some good takes, specifically specifically when it comes to Israel Palestine. That and and when he started talking going on, he started getting promise, so people started listening to him. But then his takes were so dog shit on like Russia, Ukraine. And then for some reason he's like, I'm a I believe in Trump, he's a you know, anti in evenualist, and I'm like, from what what example? What? There is zero examples saw him?
Speaker 3: An anti intervention that is that is so.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is they have like businesses everywhere that businesses everywhere.
Speaker 1: I don't understand the insane level of cognitition.
Speaker 3: This dude, any modern president.
Speaker 7: That is crazy that the Trump phones that he's trying to make and they're just like repackaged Chinese phones for like because like eight nine bucks a pop.
Speaker 4: This is gonna ma help himself. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: A new scam every because the there was like a Patriot phone thing done before. It's the same thing, yeah, where it's just a subsidiary of something that already exists, right, So it's gonna.
Speaker 5: If you sign on for a Trump phone, I think there should be a hidden piece of paper in there that you also sign on to that's essentially a death warrant. I think I think you should be I think if you sign on to a Trump Phone membership, you should legally be able to the government should kill you legally.
Speaker 1: I could not agree. I think it is a great way to call the herd to be like, if you're this stupid, especially when there are fucking networks that exist. I saw the prices. I think it was wrong, like forty seven dollars because the presidency forty seven or whatever.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that is.
Speaker 1: There's mint Mobile. There's like cricket. There's pick one that already significantly cheaper than that.
Speaker 3: What is the benefit.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be lead in that gold paint. They're gonna spray paint those phones where they carn't do. But yeah, no, the Dave Smith thing, I saw him. I know jection about Dave Smith. I've only seen like a handful it takes from him like whatever, but like I know he's a comedian or was.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was. That's what you got to start.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: And then but I did see him, like there's a video of him from like I don't know how long ago, but he said like, yeah, if Trump, if Trump starts a war and Iran, I will apologize for having for a voting for him or whatever.
Speaker 4: Y Yeah, like I'm not gonna stand by that ship. And then, to his credit, he did it.
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 5: He did apologize and he even said like you should be impeached over this, yeah, which is kind of wild.
Speaker 1: Very low bar. But the thing that annoys me with the whole impeachment thing, I'm like, Okay, where were you when every all the other.
Speaker 3: Ship that he had, the fourteen other things that he did, Like, dude, I keep having.
Speaker 1: To remind people like whenever I'm talking to some people I know about like in politics that we all in unison unanimously Obama was the drone strike king. We always make jokes about it. And I was like, unfortunately Obama doesn't even have that anymore. Trump destroyed slaughtered his rights.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, right, something fucking slaughtered it.
Speaker 1: And and it's and and that actually upsets me because I was like, it was one thing that I feel like the left and the right could come together and shot on Obama for. And it's kind of like, well, yeah, we can still shut on him, but it's not he just like he's not the king, not the crowd.
Speaker 5: They didn't like that because they thought it made him a hypocrite, right, and they and they wanted more, you know.
Speaker 1: They were like they're like, they're.
Speaker 3: Doing it so much and and your basis are like you and but you and you suck, but like you could be doing it so many, you could be doing it four hundred percent more and you're not doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess the only thing that the like, so the Dave Smith's and all of them were standing on no new wars. That's the thing that the bar even though every action that Trump did in the in the in the for and when it came to foreign policy, could have led to a war. The fact that a new one wasn't and did and it finally did, and it did and it finally did.
Speaker 4: Ripped up that he ripped up that around nuclear agreement.
Speaker 1: Well, that the the the agreement that you know, everything was running smoothly around and even people that I don't give a fuck about, like I'm a demijod back in the day where he did uh you know, he was the leader of RAN back in the day he didn't interview talking about Like listen, a lot of people talk a lot of shit, but like I'm legitimately Muslim, like I follow Islam.
Speaker 3: We don't believe in nuclear weapons.
Speaker 1: We just want power for our people, right, And I'm like, I don't know if I believe him yet, just because a lot of people talk a lot of shit. Because and also to be fair, he said there was no gay people in Iran, So it's like, I don't know if I can believe dude.
Speaker 4: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: I think at least he has some weird balancing act where he legitimately was just like I want to empower my people and have Iran thrive and not blow the fuck out of people, because what is that going to do for Iran?
Speaker 3: Well, isn't also the issue that like h well, Derek, also, you have to consider that they're months away from building a nuclear weapons.
Speaker 1: And they have been before you were born. Isn't that crazy? If I even knew Iran was a fig in they.
Speaker 3: Since nineteen The first one I saw was nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 5: I saw ninety five, and I was like, they've been close. They've been months away from this bomb. And to be fair, look, they do enrich uranium, but it's because they I'm pretty sure, and rich uranium is also used at a certain percentage I'm not to the point where you need to use well, it's also used specifically for like I think there's a percentage of enriched uranium that's not ninety percent that you would need for a mom but like sixty or something that's used for like pharmaceuticals and stuff and like medical stuff. And they're like one of the biggest exporters of that of that ship in the world.
Speaker 3: Isn't if I'm as I could be very off, But isn't uranium not even the most profitable means of creating a nuclear weapon anymore, hasn't been for a long.
Speaker 1: Fight, And I don't know anything.
Speaker 5: You'll have to ask Walter White, because like I don't know, I don't know how to build a nuclear bomb.
Speaker 1: You gotta ask because nobody knows more about nuclear energy than him.
Speaker 3: Nobody knows because wasn't uranium used at first US nutrinal bomb? Like like nigger, I don't know we're giving that in that.
Speaker 1: Is that well you're saying, look, we're not scientists here. I am so ignorant to that I could not even like it's so far removed from like.
Speaker 3: I decided to be racist.
Speaker 1: Well, because you're disgusting it in a way that I'm like, bro, you're you're saying, I can't even respond because I'm so ignorant to like knowing what goes into what they use for nuclear warfare. Right now, what's the most the best I knew about is depleted uranium being used in like bullets and stuff. Yeah, all I know to you being fucking sprayed everywhere and then places were uninhabitable, Like yeah.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 1: That's the closest I know. But as far as like the big bombs and shit, I never really, I don't know. I guess I don't know why webs of mass destruction don't fascinate me.
Speaker 5: I think it's because, you know, you'll never be around them in a way that isn't death. You know, like the only time you'll ever get first hand experience with a nuclear bomb is if you're also being melted by one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, like some of the store is of like what happened in people is fascinating to like see like Jesus Christ. But as far as how they work, like I wasn't you know, I'm not a fucking Oppenheimer simp or I'm like, oh man, I want to know the I'm like, I don't know this. This is a it's this, it's this information. These people, these brains, they could have been forever energy, you know what I'm saying. Like energy that like energy, that's the whole thing that upsets me. That's how they motivate people.
Speaker 5: That's how they motivate good, well meaning people to go through these things.
Speaker 4: And then they're like, JK, we're gonna build a bus, We're.
Speaker 1: Gonna slaughter so many people.
Speaker 5: What guys, all right, guys, we're gonna make little chemicals that heal people.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be like, we're gonna make little chemicals that heal people.
Speaker 1: Isn't that great?
Speaker 5: And they're like, yeah, let's do it. And they spend all their time on an their passion. They're really excited about it. It's like all right, great and like all right, now we're gonna put these in bullets and we're gonna shoot at people. They're gonna make Selver generation happen so much that whether they're shot with a bullet, they just become a big, massive exp.
Speaker 1: And that's what you did. JK.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well the most discussed I think that's like it would have happened. That was like, that was like all humans should be evicted from Earth.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: That was like the moment where like God should come down and be like sorry, you guys had your chance. Y'all really fucked up? Why and then you're gone and everyone's gone and reset.
Speaker 1: All right, So make your prediction, make your World War three prediction. How deep does it go? How many? Yeah, how many countries getting evolved?
Speaker 3: Does it?
Speaker 1: So you think maybe like uh net and Yahoo will be granted some big bombs and some massive like bunker busters and just just fuck the whole place.
Speaker 3: Assumption as if it happens right, if this goes through, Israel's gone, They're gonna go after them first. They're right there, you know, like they're gonna go after them first, and then I can very much so see America sided to be like we didn't like them that much either, No, you're crazy.
Speaker 1: That'd be that'd be a that'd be a that would be nice.
Speaker 5: It would be hilarious if we were just like, oh, you just struck a rand unprovoked, by the way, like completely unprovoked.
Speaker 1: Scientists too, people that were just working. Well, yeah, it was it was like you're scared me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they like struck like an apartment building with like a nuclear scientist centered or something, or like a top.
Speaker 4: It was some crazy shit.
Speaker 5: But like a lot of like civilians died of course, and so yeah, I mean they've struck first. I would love for the US to be like, I don't know why you did that. You can fucking figure this out on your own, bitch, Like that would be like, that would be ideal. I don't know what we got out of his weel outside of like the occasional sitcom, you know.
Speaker 1: What, I think it is legitimately The people that are funding Trump the most are Christian fundamentalists and they.
Speaker 3: Believe right, yeah, like this is the Holy Land.
Speaker 1: These are the chosen people.
Speaker 4: Sucking text from Mike Huckabee.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh my god, it's uh, That's what I was kind of alluding to. It's type of people. You see that. Did you see that?
Speaker 5: The text from Mike Huckaby to Trump where he's like, I know Heaven speaks through you or something. It's like, brother, we can't have people in government that speak like this. We just can't do it. It's not like this isn't fucking Skyrim, Okay.
Speaker 3: The thing is that they want their wi fundamentalists.
Speaker 5: Talos like I would. I would definitely rather deal with dragons than Israel.
Speaker 3: The thing is that these these fundamentalists they want they want ruinate, they want apocalypse, they want it.
Speaker 1: It's a death call. They think they think that it's going to give them this grand entry into like civilization, and it's like, well, fuck everyone else. Do they think that's just trying to live? And it's like, don't they.
Speaker 3: Think you're insane? Don't they go die by yourself in a corner. Then you go do your own little apocalypse over there go die for this book that is full of conju. First of all, being a Christian in worshiping Jews, it's a huge contradiction biblically, like literally but.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't not necessarily yeah, I mean old and new or married, man, I get it.
Speaker 3: But inherently in the New Testament, it's like, hey, these guys, these guys killed the Romans, these guys put these guys put this guy, they into his death, which is insane, but it's it.
Speaker 1: Which is also fake. But whatever, It's just like, just go do this shake my faith. Do not try to shake my faith. I am a devout. If you've listened to this podcast just for many years, if you've been here the whole time, you know how true and consistent I've been about my faith and how much I love Jesus and the Lord. And I I don't like any of the things that have just been said for the past like two minutes, and and I I have to consider leaving this podcast.
Speaker 4: Do you love Israel?
Speaker 1: Yes? Good, I love Israel. Please give me money, yes, we give us more money. We love we love Israel, and we love the Lord.
Speaker 3: We love movies.
Speaker 1: Give me every wait being other people that get the best rules, like I know they might be a merit thing, right like uh, and people keep getting recurring roles like we're thinking about Deborah Deborah Wilson or were thinking about a Petro Pascal and stuff like that. Uh, let's not talk about merrit. What if it's them pledging their allegiance to Yahoo. If that's what happened, So I think we should keep trying. I think we should reach out to him.
Speaker 4: Let's see if we can get Benjamin Nett and Yahoo on the show.
Speaker 1: I think we could. I think we could. I'd be so we didn't get the jar the young hip crowd on our side.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, come on, Benjamin, we don't. We don't hate you at all.
Speaker 1: Hello Christopher Raymond Maldonado. Hello, h Kingstonian Jim Asan, I thank you for inviting me on my You really.
Speaker 5: Struggle with that president, the amount of struggle that went into that crazy fuck you Benjamin, Hey, why don't you just like stop, just chill stop?
Speaker 1: What what am I supposed to stop? I'm doing? Next?
Speaker 3: Places in the West Bank, leave other countries alone for a bit.
Speaker 1: You're telling me to stop doing what has been going on throughout history.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, you could do what history. You could stop creating more.
Speaker 1: Of it, But then that means life stops ceasing, because if history is no longer a thing, then that means there is.
Speaker 3: No stop creating negative history.
Speaker 1: Just one man's negativity Kingstonian, one man's negativity. Dstand all the charges. Listen right to see listen, listen, both the apartments. God listen.
Speaker 4: We actually low key terrified that you're here.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I wouldn't. I wouldn't. It would be riots.
Speaker 3: That would be like protest right, it would be crazy.
Speaker 1: He's getting got yea some some guys in America.
Speaker 3: Again, he's cooked.
Speaker 1: Did you just say that I would be getting got? Didn't run to Greece?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yes I did, But now I'm here? Of course he did.
Speaker 1: I was in Greece, but now I'm I'm in here. I'm in California. Now he's in Burbank.
Speaker 3: I'm in Burbank. That's interesting.
Speaker 1: Welcome. Would you like to get some some now, some lula, some litla cubs.
Speaker 3: I'd rather not hang out with you, sir.
Speaker 1: I know a really good place right up the street. No, you don't, how do you know do you follow me? Do you know my life?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're you're fairly well documented. Sir.
Speaker 1: Listen, nigga.
Speaker 5: He says, we're gonna call this special guests. We're gonna call this episode. This should be like as if we're interviewing regimen's.
Speaker 1: Complete fake holy ship? How did they get how did they get Benjamin?
Speaker 4: That ye out of this fucking bullshit? Any podcasts?
Speaker 3: I don't even know what I would do. If I spoke to I'd be like, just bro, what's good? Like where's your plan? Like where do you try to listen to? If you were in my position, what would you do?
Speaker 1: Not this?
Speaker 3: I would stop. I would leave the Palestinians alone, try to create like a health report.
Speaker 1: Then they'll take over, and then all my people will have stopped over like the way you guys took over. There is it possible? Rather that was a place before you all told me? You can ask Benjamin a question that's not true. What I ask you just do you think it's possible that the greatest ally that anti Semitism has is the actions of the Israeli government? Is that possible? Christopher? You make an excellent point, but you're also a bitch. How don't you want to understand that.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm happy to take that for your only.
Speaker 1: Biggest anti Semitism or whatever you said, is you and anyone who is against anything that I do. Nothing else matters in this world except for I have the right to defend myself, and I am Israel and uh everybody else.
Speaker 5: I think you strike a ran first though Ben didn't like you. You kind of struck first. It's not really defending yourself.
Speaker 1: They looked at me very mean Iran, the entire the country of ever many. I think there's like like ninety million people there or something. They all looked at me weird and and and I took that as a threat. Do you feel like they looked at me really weird and that scared me so I had to strike him.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like Casey Anthony was self defending because the baby, my baby was very dangerous.
Speaker 1: Fair You don't know. You weren't there, Christopher. You don't know what that baby was doing. I don't know that the g that baby was talking to Hamas. Oh, that baby was harboring Hamas agents.
Speaker 5: That's a different story INtime. That shifts my entire perspective I'm glad that you finally know the truth.
Speaker 1: Christopher.
Speaker 4: We che have Casey Anthony on the program next we should.
Speaker 1: She's my best friend. I can call her. Do you do you?
Speaker 3: Do you not understand that that at all at a time passes where this will this will pass?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Yes, the uh, the fervent hatred towards your people is going to be revamped in a way that we haven't seen such a certain Austrian feller. You're aware of that, right.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you right now that me and the proud Jewish people we feed on hatred. We have we have, we have, we have, we have this. We have manufactured ourselves and positioned ourselves to feed on hate, and we are getting stronger. We're becoming like day walkers. Essentially. Interesting. That's the best analogy I can come up.
Speaker 5: But I'm still not over the fact that Vinjamin, who has Casey Anthony on speed dial, basically.
Speaker 1: Have speed speed number one. That is, my family is speed. My family is two, three, four and five. Chasey Anthony is my number one speed dial. I don't see anything. We see what's up? Yo? See?
Speaker 5: Now, how stupid do we have to treat the listener? Here in regards to uh, how specific we're being, And what I mean by that is like, do we really need to say the obvious thing, which is.
Speaker 4: Nobody cares if you're Jewish?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. See, here's the thing, Christopher.
Speaker 3: Okay, Benjamin, Yeah, sometimes you care.
Speaker 1: Sometimes well you are, I care if you're a comedian, you're a flaming anti semi. I understand that.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's happening.
Speaker 1: The thing that was happening is every time you say that you don't care about me being Jewish, is what you're actually saying is you hate you so much and wish they were all dead.
Speaker 4: I see, I see my error.
Speaker 1: Now. See that's that's the problem. Is every time you say that, you're like, I don't care, it's not about that at all. What I'm hearing and what the world is hearing, is that it's one about that, and you only want us dead, and you actually would be happy as soon as we're all gone, and then we would you think the world would be peaceful.
Speaker 5: And I see, Benjamin, So I hadn't considered that right because I'm not crazy. But that's a great that's that's great insight. I had no idea no idea the world felt that way.
Speaker 1: If you would just listen to Casey Anthony, she would explain that to you.
Speaker 3: Because I didn't. I didn't feel that way. But now he explained that to me. I think I do feel that way.
Speaker 1: So I flipped you. I flipped you guys. You flipped me to hating you guys. Interesting.
Speaker 3: No, I actually from what I just heard is that you are.
Speaker 1: Now it's gaslighting himself constantly. I mean all of them, literally, all of who you're on the side politicians, all right, you support genocide? Uh you you you you support you are doing so you just support genocide in general.
Speaker 3: And and yes.
Speaker 1: Look we don't need a mince words or anything.
Speaker 4: Was the only the only general anything I.
Speaker 5: Support is Genoa Solami from The Wars has It's delicious.
Speaker 1: I like, I like Geno's from Uh, it's not as one from one punch Man Generals. That's what we're talking about. Punch Man, we're talking about, and that's exactly what we're trying to do to Hamas. We're trying to one punch Hamas.
Speaker 3: And a building full of people. Interesting.
Speaker 1: They're just if they would just leave, they can they can negotiation talks that were trying to wear every citizen a jet pack. Oh, I didn't hear about this in the news because of the anti Semitic right, The anti Semitic media didn't tell me about the jet packs. Did you finally understand they didn't tell us about the jet packs that you who gave to every Palestindian so they could leave the guys in the strip over to jump over the walls that they set up to prevent them from leaving on foot or by boat or by vehicle. Amazing, listen, we understood that just like, uh, you know your your your former co host that I replaced it accidentally, you know bombed well on my way here piece Derek, you bombed Dereka. It was you know, I that's wherever I go, I bomb and unfortunately he had he just was in the way wherever you go. You bought what he Dave Ruman.
Speaker 3: Hold on a second, I have Dave Ruben on speed Dow.
Speaker 1: He's never seven after, he's right after his family. But wayble o case. Hey, I heard everything. That's not very nice. Fuck you. Okay, listen, I have much more killing to do, so thank you for having me on the podcast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're welcome.
Speaker 1: Would you like a jet pack and a bomb?
Speaker 5: I would love a jet pack. I don't know if I want to bomb though, Well can they separate? Are the bombs in the jet packs? And that's the kind of you're catching on, Christopher. You're very smart, I say, I say, you're very smart.
Speaker 1: Christopher.
Speaker 4: Thank you. That's a compliment I will take forever.
Speaker 1: I will tell you when I give you the jet pack bomb that straps on you and doesn't let go. Uh, listen, everybody, Heaven is a real and great place, right or something? I know. I think it's great. Here's the thing.
Speaker 4: If you're dead, you go to heaven, right, So you're just helping people get to heaven.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yes, you're very Why don't you take Christopher? You're very smart?
Speaker 3: Why don't you take a trip first? Why don't you go first?
Speaker 1: God has told me I have much more work to do. God is tired and and and he's in Old Testament he slaughtered so much. But he specifically said, hey, bb, I'm gonna lob this past to you. Yeah, dunk it. Are you gonna go back to Israel? You are gonna go go to Greece first. I'm gonna split myself in half. Oh, and I'm gonna see how that works, and so I could be two places at once. Half of Venzer Very was seen pop Blake hopscotching down the street at Israel and splits into.
Speaker 3: Two smaller equally sized versus of himself and they're both doing.
Speaker 4: Oh he's like a said, he becomes like a like a cell junior kind of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you didn't know that we have the technology to do that with all the billions of dollars. Yeah, And I had I call him little Yahoo, little fucking Yees. That's really ye. You didn't know Kanye when he went on Alice Jones and he tried to make that joke about a net and you who that I can actually turn into those things.
Speaker 4: I still can't get over that joke, man, I think about that every now.
Speaker 3: I thought about that joke way when I was like when I first heard his name, when I was like maybe twelve, and I was like, no one's named that for real?
Speaker 5: And I saw that n Yeah, who is a funny name, But like it's so funny because it's such a funny name for such an unfunny person. You think that he would have been like for for a guy born in Philadelphia to be named net and Yahoo.
Speaker 4: You think he would be like, oh, he.
Speaker 3: Was born there. I think he just went to school there.
Speaker 4: He just went to school. Why did you go to school in Philadelphia if you.
Speaker 3: Weren't born I don't know, go ahead and look it up.
Speaker 4: Whatever the point is, he could have just been a comedian.
Speaker 1: Should have moved to New York. Yeah, become fucking every other fucking comedian that lives over there.
Speaker 5: He should he went to Catcherizing Star and did a couple sets, you know.
Speaker 1: But instead he just had to bomb some That's what I had to do. And anyway, thank you so much for in Tel Aviv. One in Tel Aviv, and then he spent some time in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 5: Was he born in the Iron Dome? Like in one of the missile defense things or whatever?
Speaker 1: The Iron Dome was my womb? Horrifying?
Speaker 3: That'll make it. I don't make it like that for sure.
Speaker 1: Anyway, what else? I'm eternal? Anyway, Get the hell out of here, you he goes, all right, told you guys, there's another thing that happened on the back. Hey, guys, I survived the bomb.
Speaker 4: Oh crazy, he said, yeah, he said, he bombed you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was crazy. I was actually just getting some food or whatever, and the bomb struck right in front of my face. He went to.
Speaker 3: M I T huh, yeah, my gross. And he went to Horbard as well too. He might have just lived in America for a while.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: He went to school with con Obrian.
Speaker 3: I remember he had some ties to there's no Philly ties.
Speaker 1: I maybe I got that wrong.
Speaker 5: Is it possible that Benjamin and Yahoo and con O'Brien were in the same class?
Speaker 4: ConA Brian went to Harvard?
Speaker 1: He did, didn't he?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't surprise me.
Speaker 4: How old are both of them?
Speaker 1: I think, I think, Yeah, who's older? Do you think?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 3: I don't know, definitely older.
Speaker 1: How old is corne O'Brien.
Speaker 3: Brian's like probably like fifty five.
Speaker 1: I think he's probably closest.
Speaker 4: I think he's in his sixties.
Speaker 1: He's in sixties or so.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm saying, like I think Benjamin and yeah, who's kind of close?
Speaker 1: He seemed. I I literally have no idea.
Speaker 4: I have no concept.
Speaker 1: I was born forty nine, so forty nine, fifty Yeah, Conan's definitely ok seventy six right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, so he's Connor. Brian's definitely than that would be fucking shocking.
Speaker 1: Conan's still uh maintaining his red hair so like it's hard to eat. It's hard to clock him.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's hard to clock gingers as they age.
Speaker 3: He's definitely he's definitely doing and his hair is not like that problem anymore. Well, it's not like it's not like, you know, you know, red red red, but it's red red red, definitely red, wrong red. He's sixty two. Colden is much old enough thought it. He's sixty two. That seems about right.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know old Gordon Ramsey is five fifty eight something like that. What do you think I think he's what like sixty eight? He's almost in his mid seventies. Whoa, he looks great. He looks I mean based on what I said, I don't know, I haven't seen him. He looks fantastic. He's not in his mid sevni he's just about no way, he's just he's almost in as midsel. I can believe that if kaids they're young, aren't this kids sort of young? I mean you could fuck you can fuck it like an idiot age, you know, busting nuts in his fifties and shit, that's crazy. How old this is? Right? Right, he's fifty eight. I was literally exactly right, He's not fifty eight, he's literally fifty eight.
Speaker 3: Exact.
Speaker 1: I was exactly right, that's crazy. And I was exactly I don't know where that fuck that is weird came out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: Sometimes a guess just like hits like that. That felt right, it felt I looked at his birthday three years I was like, fifty five years old.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Yeah, anyway, there was you know where that number came from him being that old? Where in a show he said it himself, seventy seven years old, fucking line little line, ye eighty lines.
Speaker 3: Wait, so he just said I'm in my mid seventies, said he was.
Speaker 1: Like seventy like four or something. That's crazy. And then uh, and then I was like, that's nuts.
Speaker 4: I can actually see him.
Speaker 1: And then the thing is I didn't even check it because I'm like, why would you lie? There's no way.
Speaker 4: Like me with fucking Greenland and uh New Zealand or whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the yeah, there was one other thing about the political situation that I didn't want to touch on.
Speaker 4: It's that that Tucker Carlson interview with.
Speaker 5: Uh oh yeah with uh Ted Cruz, who I've always hated.
Speaker 1: Does he have any fans?
Speaker 4: And I know, like, who the fuck likes Crew?
Speaker 1: Ted Crew? The minute?
Speaker 5: I mean I didn't like him before anyway, but like the minute, like Trump was like your wife's uh who and she's fat in a bitch.
Speaker 4: And then he was like I love you, mister president.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 5: Like the minute that happened, I was like, Wow, you're barely a man, Like you're barely even a human being.
Speaker 1: That is crazy ass.
Speaker 4: I can't believe she's still with him.
Speaker 3: It is like to have somebody.
Speaker 4: They're definitely like separated, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they're definitely like we're not sure, we're not cool at all anymore.
Speaker 3: But like I'll stick with you for your money, yeah you know, I.
Speaker 1: Mean yeah, because that's why he didn't That's why he didn't say anything, right, so he can keep his up his position, right, and so for sure it's same. I would do the same thing if I was her, like yeah, fuck you, but I'm still gonna stay so I can take your money for sure when you die, which you will, should have U When do you go to Cancun when everybody was freezing in Fuing, Texas or something famous pie.
Speaker 4: I mean, he did the thing.
Speaker 5: It's like I'm going to Greece later, tel Aviv enjoy the missiles that I fucking provoked.
Speaker 1: So like so crazy.
Speaker 5: So Tucker Carlson had an interview with Ted Cruz and it's fuckingsing.
Speaker 1: It is crazy.
Speaker 5: I don't know how you get dog walked by Tucker Carlson because Tucker Carlson is not he's not stupid, but he's not like he's not like the final Boss, you know what I mean, like not by any means. And I do think there is like it's so funny because like during this interview you could see it like where there's like there's like a little there's like an embryo of a real journalist like in there, you know what I mean, just like Chung where he's able to extract crazy information from people if he if he prods them in the right way. The fact that he got Ted Cruz to basically say like we're we're operating military strikes on a round right now, and then he goes we It's like, well he's real, Well you just said we. It's like well we're and he's stammering. He just basically admitted that we're already doing shit. Uh, it's kind of crazy. It's uh. I mean, I don't normally recommend people watch Tucker Carlson at all because it's usually it's usually garbage. He's like right, like twenty maybe like twenty fifteen percent of the.
Speaker 1: Time, team dude. Whenever he's like right, he usually he undercuts it. Yeah, like like the next day or the next whatever it is. Yeah, we know from the dominion lawsuit that he was never a fan of Trump. He always hated him.
Speaker 5: But like he went on Fox News and like snob slob does not anyway, So like you can only have so much respect for someone at a certain point where it's it's like I don't really care about that, Yeah, because you ultimately went along.
Speaker 3: With it anyway, beef drink, even when you knew it was fake. But we know that that's true. Those are real emails so that you can look up. But this interview is wild. Ted Cruz is a fucking idiot. He's a big faced moron. I can't believe that this guy has any any renown even slightly.
Speaker 1: There's no bar Man it does like nothing matters to those people as long as you just it's literally nothing matters, Like Lauren Bolbert, Marjorie Taylor Green, it doesn't matter. You can just insert somebody and they will just they'll be fans of them. They will do nothing for them. They'll ship, they'll literally take a dump on their constituents faces. They'll they'll get in a helicopter on ladder and just start shitting on them, and they'll still vote for them, like because like like Ted Cruz should have been hanged when he fucking when he left while like his fucking people were dying, and then he's just like I'm still here. Like it's like, no, you don't. You don't get to just fucking have your job. You you did the worst thing you possibly could have done. You abandon them when they need you most, you know, like at least fucking pretend to care.
Speaker 5: Freeze thing that happened in Texas was crazy. I never I've never seen anything like that, man, the cold, I know.
Speaker 1: But that's what happens when you have fucking privatized energy that they have no fucking regulations, you know, Like the the thing was like a privatized even our water and Burdbank. Well, sometimes I'm like, this water seems little o, something seems a little extra. And uh, we actually stopped using our filters for a while, and I was just buying bottled water because it seemed a little fucky because you know, it's privatized here, so then if something goes wrong.
Speaker 3: Water in California in so long, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, I have a double filter to like, you know, make it pretty. It tastes like a lot. It tastes almost as good as like reverse osmosis. Right, But for a while I took a break just because it just it's kind of the water smelled like paint. Dude. I was like, what the fuck is this anyway? And then Jojo was talking one of her coworkers and she brought it up herself, and the Jojo didn't be like, am I crazyer? Did this happen? So I'm like, all right, man, And I feel like they have no obligation to fucking say anything because it's a fucking private company.
Speaker 4: Yes you can't.
Speaker 5: Uh, it's it is great, But some of the I remember seeing photos of like like icicles hanging off with like ceiling fans, yeah, and like ceiling lights and shit, And I'm like, that is crazy, man.
Speaker 1: I get that it's not built for it, but like I have a friend over there that she showed me some some stuff like they're frozen.
Speaker 3: They had some also some flooding going on.
Speaker 1: Too, So it was like, like you said, it looked like a fucking ice an ice cave in some houses and.
Speaker 3: We're just dying. You were getting cooked in their fucking houses.
Speaker 1: The houses pretty much now that at this point, At this point, I'm like, I can't we know the global warning warming and the climate change trajectories at this point if you haven't put in a c like I'm sorry, Scotland, England, all the fucking places up there, you can't. You can't even fucking Seattle, Washington. It's sorry, guys. You at least need a portable ac now. It's if you don't do that and you cook yourself to death, you're fucking retarded. At this point, there's no there's no there's no point, there's no point in holding onto Maybe things will get better. It's like not really, you can keep going the other direction. But anyway, Yeah, that that interview is crazy. What else? Yeah, I didn't see that I need I'll just take your word for everything. I don't. I just you can look up the clips.
Speaker 5: It really is just it really is ultimately just Ted Crew is making a fool of himself in front of an idiot.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: It's kind of how they're not an idiot, but like a dishonest a dishonest hack who is who happens to be correct in this case? What else happened? The did you go to the the No Kings, I did not.
Speaker 3: You didn't go, shame shame on you.
Speaker 5: That ship was fucking crazy. I was at the Federal Building in LA when it started getting nuts. I'm actually on Hassan's stream. I think for like a second you could see me. But like, uh, that was wild because they were just they they were you know, rubber bolts are huge. I had no concept like one like they shot at us with rubber bullets and I was like, oh ship, I was like dodging s.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I dodged anything, probably, but like barrelrolls just like that's my steps on your trampled.
Speaker 4: But I was there, and I like, I saw it, dude.
Speaker 5: I saw it firsthand, man, And it is wild to see these things firsthand because you get a sense of things that's so clear in comparison to like even just a video or like you know, high quality footage, where like you could see that protesters were moving barricades to keep the cops from pushing in, and then they were like, oh shit, they're moving defensive barricades to keep us in. Let's start shooting. It was so insane, it was so outright, and it was so far away too, like they were nowhere near the police when they were moving the barricades, but they still like shot. And I saw some dude get domed in the fucking nose with a rubber bullet and.
Speaker 3: He was like bleeding like crazy.
Speaker 4: He's like, fuck these guys.
Speaker 5: He had like his like a stream, and I was like, Yo, that's fucking nuts. They were throwing tear gas. They were fucking it was nuts to be in that area at that time.
Speaker 1: I was like, Yo, this is chaos.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 5: And I remember they had flash bangs. I had no clue how loud a flash bang was, because why would you, I guess, huh, they are there not bright at all, there's no there's no shine at all.
Speaker 3: They just go off and they stun you.
Speaker 5: I think it was far enough away or at least by the time like people were starting get started getting shot. I was like, oh shit, uh so I moved away. Obviously I don't want to be shot. But that ship was crazy. But it was so clear that like, oh, the police are the people who agitate these things the most. And then what I noticed too is that there was a curfew, right, And it was like, I think what time was it for? Do you guys remember like the notifications that you got on your phone? I think I think it was eight Yeah, it was like I think you're right, yeah, there was, because that was my guess. It was like eight pm curfew, right, so everybody out, uh after eight pm, you're or whatever. And what I noticed that they were due is like at six pm they would get the police and they would form like this crazy like wall of policemen and they would inclose on an area to keep people from leaving at six At six pm, like I managed to sneak out somehow, but like they they they would enclose people and so like they couldn't leave, and so if they were stuck there for like two hours, then they would like they would basically entrap them and so like, hey, you're out. You're out past curfew. We have to arrest you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's crazy. Yeah, it's crazy to watch.
Speaker 5: They were like there's a great photo that a friend of mine took of these Marines standing in front of like and by the way, I really feel like the Marines did not want to be there, based on the conversations that I overheard between them and like based on the conversations that they were having with just like people on the street who would like come up to them and talk to them. They just seemed so over it. And I think these two Marines in particular stood they stood in front of this big spray paint thing that said fuck ice, but they stood in front of it almost as if like they were begging to be photographed, Like they were like dead center and it was just two of them, Like there was no way they were stationed there. It was very bizarre. So like I got kind of a sense of I don't know, like nobody was kind of except for like the lapd of course, who loves Yeah, they love just tear gassing, random fucking you dot a fucking.
Speaker 1: They're big dude. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I saw a couple of people get shot domed.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, if you if you want, if you want some battle scars, I mean, that's the best way to do it. There was a lot of people because it was a younger people that protest. They kind of want to be in the line of fire to kind of prove that, like like they really give a fuck, and you don't have to get yourself hurt.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't recommend it socially if you're young.
Speaker 1: You know you're listening to this right now. No, no, you should probably try to not get hurt. But I understand also it is kind of cool to have a battle scar. I get it, you know, I kind of get the balance. But I would personally prefer you know, especially I'm much older now. I felt a little bit different at the time where I was much more active. I was considered myself like an activist and I would do stuff and organized sometimes. Now I'm tired. I'm tired, but I do I say, I'm fucking proud to see everybody that went out. I actually, this is so funny, the contrast of what all y'all were doing, and we had Me and Jojo had some She booked some tickets for us to go to the Huntington like the Botanical gardens, the gardens and the photos I put I put no photos up because I'm like, Okay, here's all these people at the No King's protest and I'm in this flowery fucking garden and like like in the widest most peaceful bullshells, like this is so fucking like insensitive.
Speaker 4: Right now, didn't give a fuck she's she didn't even.
Speaker 3: Don't like, oh, she's with European Americans getting mad at protesting about things. She don't get over it. We can't protest back home, they'll bomb our house.
Speaker 1: Bro. She can't fucking stand like she she can't. It's mainly the health care. She's just she's so upset. Of course, she's so fucking of course, so broken, And yeah, that's.
Speaker 5: All we wanted, man, So I would I would have settled for so little, you know what I mean, Like I just like, give me, give you health care, Like I just want my tax dollars to feel like it's.
Speaker 1: Going towards me in some way for me to do. And that's it education. That's it healthcare.
Speaker 3: And then like a standard, a decent standard education across the country, and I'd be the country would be well, first of all, wouldn't be this because they'd be like, oh, we can't let it get to this sure, and then two they can live, you know, so like maybe maybe not those things are gonna work for like the current form of America.
Speaker 1: But you know, do you think anyone's gonna try to do you think or do you think Congress is too cowardice to try to ause Trump at all?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 3: And he's he's gonna pass away before he gets kicked out of the office, like he don know. Way he's leaving is if he gets passes away or he doesn't go for the third term.
Speaker 1: But he's not like or he's gonna slip on those stairs at Air Force bust his head open.
Speaker 5: They're not like because dude, like those stairs. I think every president has slipped on those stairs.
Speaker 1: I think you have to eventually.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it makes sense. I mean like, yeah, if you spend enough time going.
Speaker 3: To relatives too. Yeah, Obama did soon as he was a relatively young man compared to everybody.
Speaker 4: Obama did trip.
Speaker 5: He did trip too, of course. It's it's you're going up, You're going up those stairs, like how many times?
Speaker 1: Like you're kind of do you remember when he did it?
Speaker 3: Like he like broke his neck, but then he like reset.
Speaker 1: It and oh yeah, it was like a ninety degree was a completely ninety degree bend. And then he just kind of like was like what what what what? He fucking he fucking sugar watered himself back to sugar Water.
Speaker 5: Any of the King's marsh. It was awesome to see everybody there. I ran into a couple of fans there, which is cool. That was nice to see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh, what did you catch any Troup's rally?
Speaker 4: Got the military period? It's so funny.
Speaker 5: I didn't see anything about it until like the day after obviously, but like, uh, dude, there's there's one shot of a squeaky tank that.
Speaker 3: I thought.
Speaker 5: I actually still feel like, I don't know how much I believe that that's real, because it seemed edited, Like it seemed like if you wanted to make something funny on purpose, that's how you would do it.
Speaker 4: And so like I thought, like, that's got to be an edit.
Speaker 3: There's no way the tank was like squeaking like that, Like really it was.
Speaker 1: That's so fucking there's there's there's.
Speaker 5: I give him the benefit of that. I was like, that's gotta be it.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, dude. It was. It was.
Speaker 3: It could not have gone any better.
Speaker 1: Like, let's just put it that way, the duxtaposition. Yeah, the fucking military just not gave me out of comination. They just didn't care. That's crazy. They were just walking. They weren't even trying to be coordinated, because if if a hundred of people right now, we could eventually at least try and it would be better than what they didn't try. They didn't give a shit. There were just a lot of.
Speaker 3: People that in the military were like, yeah, they didn't give a fuck. They didn't get because like.
Speaker 5: Why would I dude, I genuinely think, uh, and I know that this is kind of like, uh, there's an element of like projection here in some sense where it's just like, oh, this would be cool if this was this, But I'm I'm self aware enough to know that, like, oh, yeah, I mean whatever. You can want something to be a certain way and it's not necessarily.
Speaker 1: How it is.
Speaker 5: But the way that they were so passionlessly marching, you know, like it did strike me as like they understand that they that this is dumb. Yes, you know, I don't because I've seen marches before, even in the US where it's it's pretty ya.
Speaker 1: I mean if you tried, yeah, it would would have looked better. They weren't trying.
Speaker 5: I've literally been to like military base, like as my dad was in the army, and I remember like seeing them practice and ship uh and they're good.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: The fact that they the fact they.
Speaker 5: Know how to do it, and so the fact that at this military parade that they weren't doing it is so interesting to me because it just strikes me as like intentional, But I also acknowledge that could just be like looking for me.
Speaker 1: I think it's intentional, but it's just we intentionally what what is the intent? Is really the question is it? Yeah, is it a sound protest or is it literally just apathy? They're like this fucking sucks. I don't care, you know. Either way, it's funny. Yeah, I think it's more of the apathy thing. They're just like this is this doesn't They didn't feel them with pride or fucking anything any patriotism to march for this fucking asshole.
Speaker 3: He didn't do it.
Speaker 1: Like, especially if you're in the military, you you understand at a certain level that Trump is.
Speaker 3: Not a tough guy.
Speaker 1: He's not a you know, it's usually the not it's civilians who think he's tough. They think he's more people who are just too far gone that Yeah, like the people like usually if you're if you're like okay, my my fucking commander, my this or my that or whatever. These people that are actually kind of hard nose and ship, you understand, they're not doweye Trump that thinks literally exercising is bad for you, Like that is a real thing, is bad for you.
Speaker 5: Hold on, he might have a point. I've seen people get really hurt exercising a little bit.
Speaker 1: Do you know, but do you know his real theory?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it's like something like, uh, you have a finite amount of energy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're a battery.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're you're a battery. So if you you you're exerting more of your energy, you only have to find out it's like your heart beats.
Speaker 3: They say, yeah, oh you only have I was like, that's stupid.
Speaker 1: I can believe that. So then that means if you never exercising a live for like three hundred years, I know.
Speaker 4: But what I think is like here's what I think.
Speaker 5: I think if you if you have a panic attack every single day, Yeah, right, and your heart. Your heart rate climbs every single day. Let's say you have three panic attacks a day. You're not gonna make it to seventy five. No, you know what I mean, because your heart beats are being used.
Speaker 3: But that's not the That does not mean it's not the heart beats being used up. It's the fact that your body.
Speaker 1: Is not Do you know that we don't have a finite number of heart beats?
Speaker 3: I how could you even quantify that?
Speaker 1: Well, like, I guess you don't know. Then, so it's a valid degree of examining.
Speaker 3: You're right, Chris Trump, actually, because then how would you project how many heartbeats you have? How do you project that?
Speaker 1: I don't know? Math? How what do you mean? Like? Math? Or math?
Speaker 3: Math?
Speaker 1: What formula?
Speaker 3: I have been watching Breaking Bath a little more formula? Give me the basis of the formula. How you project that I don't know equals fucking heart beats square divided by years I don't know.
Speaker 1: E equals fucking heartbeat excuse divided by ears. I don't know. I like. I like that's a good equation. Rather do say we donoud forget this? Really put that on our shirt.
Speaker 5: Oh, by the way, we're working on some Uh, there's gonna be some new merch really soon. I ordered some samples, so, uh, I should be wearing one by the next episode. Well maybe not by the next episode, but like episode after that, we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Have a drop. Uh.
Speaker 5: I would probably say in the next couple of weeks, because there's a few things that we've got cooking that I'm pretty excited about.
Speaker 1: My fucking I'm so knowledgible.
Speaker 4: Snark tank got shop.
Speaker 1: By the way, yeah, equals fucking heartbeat square divided by years, oh divided years under here basically you know, under the line basically, well, should I put the or should I put the no? It take the line?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. Okay, yeah, there we go.
Speaker 5: That's the formula for fucking whatever I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Years So fucking awesome.
Speaker 3: Such a wild waste of life.
Speaker 4: I have thought about that before.
Speaker 5: There is like, oh, you've only got like a number, a certain number of heartbeats, and I get it, and then it stresses me.
Speaker 4: I wouldever, I like panic a little bit because I'm like, damn, it's like a day.
Speaker 3: Probably I think it's funny knowing how much like seeing how many days, How much longer do you have left of life? And you're trying to make decisions are gonna make you have a longer life. You're like, all right, it's going down, okay, all right, good, yeah, let me go out here, and then you're walking.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden it goes to zero because you're hit by a car. Immediately.
Speaker 3: You're just trying to navigate what makes your life extend the furthest but then you die.
Speaker 1: Anyway, life would be so weird. I don't like what what if it was like exhibition thirty three? You know, you're like, fuck, I know exactly what I'm done. Yeah, okay, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Like crazy? Ship?
Speaker 1: Like are you doing? Especially when you're when your time is up? When that thing is about the clock, you know that, like, oh shit, I'm about to be this. So let's say you're the thirty three one, You're like, I'm about to be thirty three.
Speaker 4: Are you like I'm jerking out the rest of my time?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Are you busting on people? Are you like on, well, what happened? That's crazy being a good person, not being a piece of s final moments instead of busting on somebody.
Speaker 5: And do you think I want to ask you something. Do you think if you were a great if you were a perfect person your entire life. Right, let's say you're like seventy eight or whatever, and uh, you know, you've lived an unconventionably like really great life, like you never lied, not even a white lie. Like you're just like a good upstanding person. But in your last day you come, you come on someone.
Speaker 4: And they don't want it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't want it.
Speaker 4: Did Are you going to hell? No, you don't think so.
Speaker 5: According to SO, I was just a sexual assault. It is kind of one of the most extreme.
Speaker 1: I'm one of the more I don't think God cares about that. Well, yeah, I don't think that's a bad like I don't think that like coming on. Well, actually, to be fair, he might be upset that you're wasting the seed. So I didn't think about that. He might like, hey, you're wasting your Yeah, so he wants you to shovel it off of the face. And if you if you came on a woman, yeah you're good, you're in good standing. Seventy eight year old seed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that definitely does not have any anything bad.
Speaker 1: It might be all autistic sperm, but it's it's still sperm still works. You know, you have probably a hundred percent chance if by an autistic kid, but it's still.
Speaker 5: Do you do you even the odds out if you like make up for like if a seventy eight year old guy had sex with like a twenty two year old woman, is the baby like even out in some sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think we got to ask who's like the reverse.
Speaker 5: Like a like a I don't know, like a nineteen year old guy nineteen year old with like a five year old woman, because I know, like two forty fives and like you know, two sixties ain't doing doing a good I think ain't making a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jerry actually pregnancies a woman that just has like she's on her final egg or whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like the last it's it's like a it's like a century.
Speaker 1: Egg and it's all dent shipped. And then a young stallion that's fucking got like he can fill up like like a like an eight ounce glass full of come one with one, Like what the how inconvenient that would be if you just want to jack off and now you're like.
Speaker 3: That's a jack off in your tub. That's so disgusting you have to do.
Speaker 1: It's so, that is I would be very discussed.
Speaker 3: You have to come. When you come, you put you ahead of your dick in the you come.
Speaker 1: Right right right an hour and five. We gotta get into questions.
Speaker 3: That's so.
Speaker 1: If he had the opportunity, Like if God was like, I'm gonna grant you the opportunity to increase your load by two sizes.
Speaker 3: I think it would have been It would have been really fun when I was young.
Speaker 4: By two sizes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like to like, so you have the average size you have now, but increased about two times about three.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's I'm not that useful right now, but just be funny.
Speaker 1: It's not useful, it's just cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you, Like when I was younger, it would have been funny because I love the person I'm with now. I don't want to splash get her in the splash though, you know, But like when I was younger, just fucking random bitch. I fucked like maybe twice.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, you don't want to be like splat like Nickelodeon's slide time. Okay, here's the thing. Okay, okay, so here, okay, here's the thing you God is going to you have no choice. You have to pick one just for whatever he is. God's just being crazy. He's like, all right, I'm going to I'm gonna I'm gonna decrease your penis size by three inches, but you're gonna have a like porn worthy og mudbone loads.
Speaker 3: Uh do you know og mudbone black? No concept or what that is?
Speaker 1: Black dude has a prosthetic penis and it looks like he's essentially super soakering milk at their faces. Why it's fucking.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 1: Jordan pulled it out and party.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was cry. She was so upset.
Speaker 1: She was like, why that is the best thing is his sound, the sounding like it's so funny, dude. Anyway, Yeah, so you're you're gonna do that or he's gonna increase your penis size by three inches, but like you have zero come. You don't come anymore.
Speaker 3: Do I feel the sensation of of like ejaculating but I can't come? Well, yeah, I guess that wasn't part of the deal.
Speaker 1: So you still feel the you still feel it, but you just have you know, getting so getting a chick pregnant pretty much off the table unless you put your ball on her plussy or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, take my ball, want to sack how to roll it the TWDDD inside of her and then move it around a little bit?
Speaker 1: You got choose one three inches smaller og mudbone loads three inches bigger, no loads at all bigger.
Speaker 3: It sounds like a benefit in life, honestly, because I don't exactly want kids, so it sounds like a benefit even twenty seven inches, and then I don't forget even twenty seven and then I don't want to take it.
Speaker 1: Are you playing twenty four in dick?
Speaker 3: Alright?
Speaker 4: Well, move on a question?
Speaker 3: Walk around insane?
Speaker 1: Just strolling around with two is crazy. It's going over to bro. That's like it's going over to our pa.
Speaker 5: Our Questions and our right ends from Patreon Comlas Snark Tank. Remember you can go over there and for early access all all that shit. There's a one dollar tear, a five dollar tier, twenty five dollars tier to get your name right at the end of the show, all that jazz, we shall begin. Man in Action wrote in he says figured U tards would be into this. There's a four issue comic book continuation of the ninety Spider Man series that resolves the Cliffhanger coming out and then he links a you know, just basically the you know, the report about it.
Speaker 1: Ah yeah, fuck the I'm so bummed by this, man.
Speaker 5: I can't even tell you because they didn't I didn't watch x N ninety seven because I didn't watch the X Men show growing up, and I just don't care. But like, didn't they show Peters in it twice? Peter in it, which kind of indicated that, like, oh, hey, we're gonna get a show.
Speaker 1: Maybe thought that, well it wait this this is my saving grace, right, Maybe the comic takes place because at the time we see the show, MJ's back already. Okay, that's true.
Speaker 3: So it might take place between him getting the him getting MJ back and then and then the show might take place after that. I'm sorry, by the time we see the show.
Speaker 5: Wait wait, saying so in X Men ninety seven, at the end where they show Peter, MJ.
Speaker 1: Is back, she's with us, so with then okay, X in the nine seven, gotcha?
Speaker 3: So they might go from that area of a point where like it's because ninety seven in their universal of the shows, right, you know, ninety seven, So that means that they might go from ninety seven for Peter as well and then go forward. That would be cool.
Speaker 1: This doesn't both like your optimism.
Speaker 3: It doesn't bode well. Don't get it doesn't bode well because of the fact that I like your optimisms. Who the fuck wouldn't have won to see Peter go into a different dimension and find MJ.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: That's not happening, dude, that's crazy, don't I love the optimism I imagine him now. I can't imagine the success of ninety seven unanimous praise. Like even haters are like, oh, it's amazing.
Speaker 5: Well, you know why, because they got that other Spider Man show that's happening right now, the weird neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, it's not a bad show. But also like, I want fucking I want the one.
Speaker 4: Of course everybody wants to like that.
Speaker 1: That's when I saw this Spider Man man.
Speaker 5: This is my favorite incarnation of Spider Man probably, Like I love I love the aesthetic of that show. I love the cartooniness of it. I love how nineties it is. I like how jacked everybody is.
Speaker 1: If you're anywhere near our age, yeah, it's unanimous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like that's the spectacular Spider Man our age?
Speaker 1: Is that show Spider Blood, Spider Blood, Radioactive Spider.
Speaker 5: But like I just bean in a dude, I a door that I really love that show and and and I love Christopher Daniel Barnes, and Spider Man is like my favorite voice. Like when I think of Spider Man speaking, that's the voice that I hear always. It's that and Reno Romero or there was a guy. There was a guy who also he kind of sounded like him as well, but he did Spider Man Unlimited and he did Spider Man.
Speaker 1: Not the same person. No, oh, that's credit's.
Speaker 4: Close, right, It's kind of crazy.
Speaker 5: He also did it in the Spider Man PS one games for Never Soft So Spider Man and Spider Man two Enter Electron on the PSO.
Speaker 1: One did the Mars Captain games, then.
Speaker 5: He did I think I think he was, yeah, because that had to be him because that was the animated series or not the animated series that was around the same time. Okay, but those two are like the coincidential Spider Man voices in my head, like those are who I hear, and so to see that there they are continuing the Spider Man animated series, but they're doing it in a form that erases like fifty percent of the reason why I love that show, which is the soundscape, the sound effects of like the webs and like you know, the theme song and the fucking you know all everybody's voice in the show.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm buying those comics for you and just seeing I know you will that's a piece that will be cool.
Speaker 1: To know, to actually have the finality of, like like that's I have to own, Like I have to own that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, but it yeah, it's just I'm definitely gonna I want to see what happens. But yeah, especially yeah, we saw x M ninety seven was dope, so it's like, oh, man, imagine this.
Speaker 3: But as Spider Man, and I wonder.
Speaker 1: What the motivation, like what because you know, is they know that's what everybody wants. What is what is the problem? That's what I want to know, Like what was Why did that not work out?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I would love to know that.
Speaker 3: I don't know what has to be I had they might have green lit this Spider Man show before they did that, and they were already have one green lit. Fuck it, let's just do this.
Speaker 1: It's like, I see no problem they're being do with simultaneously.
Speaker 3: Who cares. I would love if they chose that show had two of them, but I know that people would be like, well, there's two Spider Man shows. That's too much going on.
Speaker 1: I know it's people should be hit over the head with a fucking break in the company.
Speaker 3: I think the problem is that no matter what Marvel does ever anymore, even if it's a gut or bad decision, it just doesn't rain well with the consumers anymore. People are just kind of over the Marvel amount of things.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you one thing.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you, man, if I saw a trailer for a new animated series with Christopher Daniel Barnes, like continuing the nineties animated I would have been so over the moon, man.
Speaker 4: I would have been so excited to see that.
Speaker 1: I think even all those like anti what is it called anti woke people would be excited for it because you know, they like they have to ship on everything. Yeah, they'll try to find something like they try to do that for X Men, right X ME ninety seven When it first came out, They're like, oh, I forgot what it was. There was like a screenshot of something that they tried to shit on and then I think it's like they got rid of rogues ass or something something which is egregious. There was that there was something else it said. It was like it was like a newspaper that is sad.
Speaker 5: I feel worse about them doing that than I felt about like, I don't know Shindler's list.
Speaker 1: It was a travesty, it really because that her ass is a staple of the of that show.
Speaker 3: It's a perfect those characters designs in general, they were like hyper sexual life design whatever. But that was the nineties that fantastic. I thought it was cool. I don't want realistic bodies on superheroes.
Speaker 1: Who cares? I don't want I don't want that.
Speaker 5: I mean it was like kind of if Superman looked like Kingson, that would be or any one of us really be real It's sad.
Speaker 1: That would recapture it would reintroduce me to it, would it would? It would interest me again because I haven't been interested in Superman for a while.
Speaker 5: Is that if I was gonna ask where that when that movie's coming?
Speaker 1: When is it?
Speaker 3: It has to be the couple months of a month, like a summer thing, right, it's at the month, and I think the other one comes out the beginning of next month.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me check be fun.
Speaker 4: I do want to see that, but I do want to see it. It looks like it looks.
Speaker 1: Cool, looks fun. The Superman looks it looks good.
Speaker 3: It looks the only thing I wonder it looks like they're introducing too much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it seems like a lot.
Speaker 3: There's gonna be a lot dropped on people for the movie, for sure.
Speaker 5: It almost seems like they're trying to, you know, what it looks like based on like the trailers that I'm saying. It almost feels like, you know, when like a pilot episode of a show happens and they're trying to kind of like introduce you to every little facet of what will eventually be. Yeah, that's kind of what it seems like, where it's just like, here's what's that guy's name.
Speaker 4: Mister Terrific is the guy's name.
Speaker 5: Here's mister Driving, Here's Crypto the super Dog, here's the Androids, here's the Fortune of South Dude, here girl fucking everybody.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, brother, you don't you don't have to catch up to Marvel, you don't that July July when Fantastic or Superman.
Speaker 3: Superman Fantastic four, it's I think sometime that month as well.
Speaker 1: Probably. I don't think DC is like they're still trying to catch up to Marvel's stupid.
Speaker 3: I think he's trying to sow the roots of stuff like that, where he's like, all right, this is all going to be happening sooner or later.
Speaker 1: I don't think you should do that. I think you should worry about Superman end of the month. It's already. I think it would be good. It's probably gonna be good.
Speaker 4: I'm just kind of.
Speaker 3: Like I'm happy Nathan Fillions of green Lands.
Speaker 5: Every time I see that makes that is fun. Finally I see too many things. The thing is like every time I see like a lot of characters introduced into like a trailer or something, and my brand immediately goes to Spider Man three, you know what I mean, where I'm like, you're juggling too many things here.
Speaker 3: Well, Spider Man three could have worked if the director knew who the fuck the characters were. That's the biggest mob. We didn't know who the fuck man he was like venom, like from a from a snake.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he said those words actually when they birth told about it, part of it, that's partly. Yeah, characters, that is very true. Yes, that the cat.
Speaker 5: Grace's Eddie Brock, Eddie Brock, Eddie Brock and Venom mean nothing to say Ramy at all.
Speaker 4: It's like so after his time, the.
Speaker 3: Same way with the fucking multiverse Doctor Strange. What he was probably like, oh yeah, I'm sure, but they're like, you knows who, he knows who the character is. He's probably like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: He was probably like, oh sick, I like Doctor Strange. I want to do another Doctor Strange woman. And then they were like it's got to be a multi verse and he was like He's like, fuck, okay, dor mamu and then he.
Speaker 3: Who mamo is like he does but that's that's doctor straight. Yeah.
Speaker 1: If was he Okay, I don't know. I don't know how big of a fan he was. I thought it would be like surface level, not like, oh I read Doctor Strange. I think he probably knows literally don't think he is, But I.
Speaker 3: Don't know if he's a classic comic book fan. I think like, okay, if you're ask him about classic comics, he'd probably tell you about like when characters were when he was seven in the character for like fifteen years.
Speaker 1: Maybe he knows. But but the.
Speaker 5: Thing with that is like that movie, too was supposed to come out. I think that and the Spider Man movie we're supposed to come out like they were. They were swapped in the order really, and so like they had to rewrite ships on the movie because ships on the movie, because like one came out after the other or something, and so it was like, well, I guess I'll give you fucking cool looking shit.
Speaker 3: Like I'll give you a fucking music moment, a music part, I guess, and that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I like that.
Speaker 3: I still like that movie the way it looks, but like I could give a funk about what it seen.
Speaker 1: I think the way it looks is really well. I also some moments, but like it looks amazing. What was crawling out of the fucking mirrors is so sick. It's like the movie that me sorry, the series she was in.
Speaker 3: I didn't see that ship.
Speaker 4: I didn't watch that ship either, because.
Speaker 3: I had no connection until the end of it. It was like a really good like uh like sort of like apparently each each each episode kind of represented the era of like American television like a decade.
Speaker 1: Sure, that was really cool, And I just don't like that they did that. Man, they like for you to truly appreciate this movie, you had to see that, and I just had no interest in watching.
Speaker 3: I have seen any of them. I haven't seen any Disney play.
Speaker 4: That's a problem with That's the problem with modern Marvel writing.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: It's just like, because that movie, I maintained is like a fun visual thing to watch, but like the ship that you have to have seen to go into that with any meaning is so stupid.
Speaker 3: So like the fact the movie contradicts the end of them like that kind of it just contradicts itself. It's like Wanda went through all that shit and she's like, all right, cool, I understand like the problems I had, and I did some fun shit and I used vision unincorrectly and that was all wrong.
Speaker 1: And it's like, but.
Speaker 3: Now kidnapps America immediately and then tries to use this young person to do some function again, It's like, what was her.
Speaker 1: Arc then kidnaps America? Who did was she? Uh? In that series, she like kind of understood the airs of her ways in that series, she.
Speaker 3: Still had a dark hole at the end of it, but like she was you know, she wasn't a fucking crazy person.
Speaker 1: Well the child the movie was.
Speaker 5: The movie simultaneously like requires the show but also ignores it from what I heard, so like I don't know who gives a ship yuh, poor Raimi Man like every time he gets a movie, like the studios like, hey, we're gonna fuck with this endlessly. Sorry, Oh hey, you know this story that you agreed to, We're gonna have to like completely redo it because like another movie's coming out before.
Speaker 3: Sorry, so insane. Yea, let him cook, just let him do something for you. They need to just let them see you, not like let them see you have like they're definitely and them will be like the street level people and they're on the shows and then let there be movies do their own thing. That's it. Let them like have separate spaces and it's a four to Spider Man will be better on the show, but because of him being Spider Man, he has to be in the movies. So it's gonna lead to like these Avengers that could be fun relatively, they could be pretty okay, but is good.
Speaker 5: That's Spider Man game at fucking Disney. By the way, that ride sucks.
Speaker 3: The web thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that.
Speaker 5: Fucking VR thing where you gotta do this and ship. I couldn't believe how fucking wlame that was.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ, I haven't seen that. It's horrible.
Speaker 3: I thought, I think it's fun, but it's not the best ride. Well, no, it's no Guardians. It's no Guardians tower.
Speaker 1: It's literally just a chair that goes up and down. Like just compare its fine up and down.
Speaker 3: I'd love to grab you and hold drive open. At the top of it.
Speaker 1: It's you panic, Here's I'm not going on the ride. You know, Israel's almost here, right if we're gonna die right looking at.
Speaker 5: The top of that, you imagine being at the top of that thing, and like tell it even then scene and.
Speaker 1: You're you're because of the situation the bomb lands that you get down there afterwards.
Speaker 5: You can't even tell like what's part of the ride or and then like the theme park staff has to play it off where like it's a great ride.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 4: They all look like Gus friend.
Speaker 5: The ethereal spinning flashlight rode in he says, what's up? A dobo soison and onion powder what's something you saw in any piece of media that so inaccurately represented something you would be an expert in that it made you angry. While playing the Last of Us part too, Mel tells Abby she needs this. She needs sterile surgical equipment or sterile surgical instruments.
Speaker 1: From the hospital.
Speaker 5: The problem is, given it was in an ambulance for about twenty five years, none of that instrumentation would be sterile. It has to be stored at sixty five degrees fairnhea with a maximum of sixty percent humidity.
Speaker 1: Source.
Speaker 5: I work in the o R where we make fun of penises. I knew they made fun of penises in there.
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, I would, I would say not.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I knew you did it. Like flick their balls too, that's crazy, like powerful ball flicks.
Speaker 3: Suo, s awake up with a ball flick.
Speaker 1: Immediately, fucking like just wake up. Oh what's happening.
Speaker 3: There's one I've swollen ball, like fucking fat ball.
Speaker 1: Imbnoxious in my dream.
Speaker 3: It's my tubby heart in my mind.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you this.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I have any examples of this but I do have something where, like I remember watching is an episode of Dexter, and there's an episode of that. I'm sure I've brought this up on the show before because it's one of my favorite things that I've ever seen. Yeah, but there's an episode of Dexter that takes place in like maybe two thousand and eight, two thousand and nine or something. It was like when Dexter was out, I don't remember when, maybe twenty ten, But he's playing He's in his office and he's playing a Halo three on a on a PC, which was impossible, but that's not a big deal to me. The big thing was that he was playing Halo three and his both of his hands are on the on the on the fucking keyboard, so like he's like moving and aiming with fucking buttons.
Speaker 1: And then he remapped his keys, sir.
Speaker 5: That is psycho No, But like, my favorite thing about it is that like he's like he's given like a monologue or something where like some guy walks in and he goes, what are you doing in there? And he goes and it cuts to the worst gameblay you've ever seen of just like and it's like and it's like just another dude in custom Games, dying in front of him, not fighting back at all, and he looks at the camera he goes winning, and I love it so much because it's like it's not a big deal, but it's so everything about it is wrong.
Speaker 1: I love Dexter funny.
Speaker 5: Would imagine Like the thing to me is like, imagine caring enough about Halo three that you write it into an episode of Dexter, right, and then you give no way to act or no context of like what should be happening or why it would be relevant, or like how to make that come across.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 5: It's such a strange choice, and there's a lot of that in media too, Like I bro, I had no idea. I'm watching Breaking Bad again. There's like they're just sitting there watching Aquatine Hunger Force, like in the living room. No Walt Juniors, Like I Swear to God in like season two or something, Walt Junior is like all crippled and like watching TV in the living room like this, and he's like watching it and it's a Quateen Hunger Force and Skyler comes in and doesn't care.
Speaker 1: Was like, I love shake Well. That Yeah, that's the thing it's like best. It's like wrote, like, of all the shows to pick, like you could have chose anything, right, then you choose like Aquatine Hunger Force, which is specifically a show that I would imagine they would be like, you can't watch that?
Speaker 4: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: That is kind of it's such a weird and I know they play Sonic O six or something in it. I think as well. I think I swear to God. I think because there's well, there's a because there's a scene in Jesse's house like game sucks Jesse.
Speaker 1: I like Shadow of the Hedgehog more.
Speaker 3: Kiss a human girl, mister Whitest.
Speaker 1: The plot he's gay. You know he's gay, yo, bitch, No sonic of mine is gay. I gotta go fast, Jesse. He's not your sonic yo. He just starts eating them how much?
Speaker 3: Looks like before they die?
Speaker 1: Eat? Yeah you eat med? Absolutely not, but can you Walter White does go ask Walter you can eat diamonds?
Speaker 3: Technically there, He's.
Speaker 6: Gonna ask him This year fives and you wie meth eating contests? Yeah, featuring them undisputed champion Walter White.
Speaker 1: White and he's easy against that, Like, what is that guy's name, like Takashi, What is Kobyashi?
Speaker 10: That guy?
Speaker 1: Like it's all the hot dogs and ship he has.
Speaker 3: He has a low set tummy.
Speaker 5: Literally but see Walter cheats because he uh he he invented a teleporter in his stomach. That teleport, Like once he's filled up, it teleports all the meth out.
Speaker 1: He invented. Where does it go to space? That's phenomenal. That's a that's it's a good idea, right, that's a fantastic idea. It's a way to get rid of a lot of a lot of tould get rid of a lot of stuff. Yeah, like people. Oh so he just.
Speaker 3: Likes to eat somebody in there gone, Yeah, bad Land chugs a person away, Yeah, malfunction and then he's in space.
Speaker 5: And then meth is just sitting there on Earth and just falls to the ground. Anyway, is there anything like that? Like you, I would imagine something like that would come from like D and D's representation in like media or something.
Speaker 3: Or characters the Indian General. Fucking yeah, I just I'm I'm constantly riddled by that. Seeing people say Captain America doesn't like mutants is one of my fucking biggest something oh.
Speaker 4: You know what it is another thing.
Speaker 5: I'm sure you could probably relate to this whenever, like you see like a music video and they're clearly not even attempting. It's like it's not even close to what they're playing.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, it's it's uh, it's crazy when when I understand when like real musicians do it, they just don't give a ship yeah different then it's then it's but with people that don't play, it's like, damn they no one even like showed you a chord, just like it just just like in your playing something.
Speaker 3: Because most people can get fooled. I've done that before.
Speaker 1: When I was younger, I did a karaoke thing and I pretended to play Toxicity with my buddies, and there were people like, damn, were you really? I didn't know how to fucking play Toxicity at that point. I never learned it, yeah, but I was like I just kind of had an idea of what it might be, and people thought I could play it, and I was like, if you just at least try, yeah, but they're just like, oh, like like jacking the ship their hands like this, and they're just like you can't even just like just do just one, just one. Just do like any kind of like any anything that's different.
Speaker 5: Yeah, move it up like if the if the if the notes get higher, and move it up, even if it's not even if it's not right, it doesn't have.
Speaker 3: To be right, just it can. Just you hear it going higher. Just try to go high and go the people will be like, oh cool.
Speaker 1: And it blows my mind that people just kind of don't like I mean, I get it, it's not like but it reminds me of a little bit of like what we were talking about.
Speaker 3: In a previous episode about like puppets.
Speaker 1: Like oh yeah, the down speaking when.
Speaker 4: The lips are closed.
Speaker 3: It's like, brother, it's like it feels natural to clamp down.
Speaker 1: It's exactly wrong.
Speaker 3: It's exactly like martial arts videos. But people are like doing like fucking mma fight fights whatever. Kicked in ahead and they're like geting, get right back up, and it's like that person's turned off. You're not getting Look, a kick to the head in almost any context means you're going to sleep, you know, because you've been kicked in the head. Listen, listen, we should try to we should let me get a running head.
Speaker 1: Start to start the fucking roundhouse kick and I have to stay away awake, and if you do, I'll just give you a handshake. That's that's that's what you want. That's where you win a high five. Yeah, you maintain consciousness while getting kicked at the back of the head.
Speaker 3: With you with someone shins.
Speaker 1: If you guys want to see like a really hilarious fight that uh, go watch Fast and Furious five, or at least go watch the scene with Vin Diesel and Uh and the rock fighting. It's so funny because after all the crazy shit that happens to them, there's not a scratch on them. They crashed through wall, they crashed through a fucking window. They're punching the ship out of each other, and they're like perfect. I think there might be a drop of blood on one of them, maybe, but like that's it's just so it's so fucking.
Speaker 3: Stupid, Like I love But that's why I like those movies.
Speaker 1: I understand the car people are mad they theyre franchise disappeared, but I don't like cars coming when they finally I'm assuming it's gonna be next year.
Speaker 3: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: It's been us whatever it was Me and Jojo saw it Joja and I have seen the last two in.
Speaker 3: Theater, and I saw the last one in theaters.
Speaker 1: People were people were looking at me because I was laughing too hard for the nine. They're like, they're like, I was like, they're like watching it seriously, and I'm laughing because I'm like, I'm looking at people like you, guys, how do you How are you guys laughing? This is so stupid. It's great.
Speaker 3: It's not funny, Derek. It's a real fucking franchise.
Speaker 1: I don't those people. Are Those people scare me. They're like, you're watching a Fast and Furious movie, like seriously, and you're just like, huh oh oh oh, it's so dumb, like it's it's I'm not trying to be obnoxious. It's actually funny to me. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh whoa the ethereal Oh oh, the ethereal spinning flashlight again.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, Okay, I.
Speaker 5: Didn't realize this when iow real I didn't realize this when I chose this. But this is a good question, and ironically, you're gonna be black listed for the next several episodes because I've read you twice now. Sorry, sorry, bitch, but he says, what's up? Charlie Pimm and mister Frog. I come bearing news and begging for advice. I want to ask you all how to make friends when movie to a new state. Derek's co worker advice worked a little too well, and while bar hopping for my birthday on June fourteenth, I hooked up with one of my coworkers. Oh, and now she's my girlfriend. How do I successfully date one of my co workers?
Speaker 4: It's your fault.
Speaker 1: Now you guys are now dating. Well, look, it's only a problem if she sucks. Yeah, I mean, just keep it quiet, don't let nobody know. Yeah, if she if she fucking does.
Speaker 3: I have direct experience with this. My girlfriend at my job.
Speaker 1: Uh, were you dating while you're working together? Did they know? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Eventually are you allowed to technically if you're if you're superior, it's not. Yes.
Speaker 1: Promoted a data manager.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not promoted. If I would have, you know what I mean, kept working, there would have been a problem. I left when I got promoted.
Speaker 1: So people do that ship either, Like, it's only a problem when there's an obvious power power dynamic, obvious right, right, Like if there's a manager that likes Starbucks, I guess you know like there's some people like you. Guys are around maybe even the same age or whatever. One person just gotten the manager because they were there longer, or they're just more experienced. And then you'll start dat no one gives a ship. Yeah, was about to lens at my job.
Speaker 3: My up, we'll see there there you go. Yeah, yeah, I don't like I said that. That felt like you were genuine. So my grandpa would have you said and told me not to say.
Speaker 4: I didn't hear you.
Speaker 3: I call them hens.
Speaker 4: You call them hens. Yeah, we're raised by a old person.
Speaker 1: Uh was it family guy talking about the view and they're just like laid egg. I thought that was so funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everyone has job a job.
Speaker 4: Was hell such a honeymooner, as asked Joe.
Speaker 1: Relics relic but it's still word.
Speaker 3: But yeah, just make your pre professional obviously, don't bring your job bullshit or work bullshit at home. They'll bring your home bullshit to work and that's the biggest You.
Speaker 1: Should be fine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't worry about congrats though, Yeah congrats.
Speaker 1: I mean that's it's the easy it's the literally the easies that are literally spends so much time but work he spends you spend Everybody spends way too much time at work. That's the problem of society. Spend way too much time. People spend ten plus hours away from home to be at work because of commuting and everything like that. So yeah, that's why there's even the whole joke. And people need to be careful of having their office wives and their office husbands because a lot of times it actually develops into something real and they cheat on their actual spouses because they spend more time with them.
Speaker 4: Well, their actual spouse ain't ship.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's true. They become not ship and then they well maybe they don't even leave them. That's the problem. They try to juggle. Bull don't do that, sir. If you have a if you already have.
Speaker 3: A Caribbean man, Brott, there's no way, there's no reason that hat Caribbean men are forces to be.
Speaker 1: How do you do? I am so tired just doing what we do and having a wife and everything like that, trying to maintain the apartment and stuff. And then they have another fucking family on top of that than a boyfriend.
Speaker 3: And how does Jamaican man have a family of five, an extra wife, two boyfriends and a part time job.
Speaker 1: It's like, what do you do? And everyone's happy. I don't. I'm legitimate.
Speaker 3: It's so expensive too. I couldn't. That's the thing that I don't understand, not that I know, I mean, is in your blood?
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: I can feel myself fighting at castle, actually.
Speaker 1: Just getting married and shoot, shoot is your happy? You're like you said it now this girl, like things are good and you're like fuck you immediately start thinking about like I need another family. I need, I need I need several other women right now. Woman, I don't know why. I'm damn blood. Start hearing like I've tried in your brain.
Speaker 3: God, damn it, sweating at night next to your wife. He's like, what's wrong? You never get it?
Speaker 1: Daddy Yankee, Daddy Yankee made me do it?
Speaker 3: He did. Hey, man, I couldn't imagine having I couldn't try to get.
Speaker 4: Blood transfusions to count.
Speaker 1: You try to get it and it's still somehow comes back.
Speaker 3: And it's better now that I got in my blood transfusions. I get it from a from a German guy, which is why I'm starting to really not like Jewish people.
Speaker 1: German. Well, he just developed the plan there. He did the big reveal there introducing by fucking lines, the Austrians, every German little But what I mean, it's like, it's like French and Belgium, Belgium, Belgium, Belgium.
Speaker 3: I think it's Belgium.
Speaker 1: Why does it sound wrong to me? I know what you mean. It is Belgium.
Speaker 5: I know what you means because I also feel like it's wrong. But I know it's right, it is bel.
Speaker 1: But it sounds fucking awful.
Speaker 3: That's a That's that's a country, right, Belgium the country.
Speaker 1: What do they call you think? Well, Brussels, Belgium, Brussels, Brussels. I'm just saying Brussels is in Belgium. What I hate that.
Speaker 4: Babies from Brussels are called Brussels sprouts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, they speak fucking that's For the longest time I thought Juan calle van Dam was French's fucking Belgium. I thought he was French.
Speaker 3: Europeans are just like European interesting break is they're all just like the same but not, and then they argue how not the same? They even know they're so the same, and it's like, what what is going on to me? If you speak the same language, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like shut the fuck up, Like, yeah, you got relax, Belgian whatever the frenchy you frog bitch, pussy frog bitch, pussy you frog slut. You're smell like pitch. Fuck you, you pitch frigging bitch. Leave Haiti alone. I guess Belgia at least is probably clean or something. But I know, wasn't it full of ghettos back in the day? Belgium? Yeah, I think they, Like I thought it was just all waffles. I think I think that the country is one giants, so.
Speaker 4: Much of pocket. It's just a bunch of cubicles. Basically they lived.
Speaker 3: In waffles and then when it rained they get called it the syrups.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like the cubicles would flood with syrup rain last night, diabetics and sludh.
Speaker 3: That'd be terrifying. You're sleeping and you wake up and you put your feet in your fucking floor and like, wait a minute, is sir up all right to leave?
Speaker 1: My ome? Country was getting too fat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're trying to get two quick ones out and then we'll start on the credits.
Speaker 1: My leege.
Speaker 5: A second dragon has hit the spires with hurricane season approaching the south. Well, that's the guy's name by the way, but he says with hurricane season approaching, the South is preparing to face the onslaught of hurricanes, floods, and tornadoes, along with many surprises the waters will bring out of sheer luck. My home wasn't directly hit for the last two years, but this year might be different. What's the worst natural disaster you've directly experienced.
Speaker 1: I've been pretty fortunate, like just big earthquakes that didn't destroy any of my property. Yeah, so that's the worst of it.
Speaker 4: I went to a Joel ostein live show once.
Speaker 1: Disaster. It felt like one hurricane Hurricane Sandy go. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I went crazy. I was like seven or something or eight or something. I had no choice.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I wasn't like, yeah, let me get tickets. He's like a family trip.
Speaker 4: It was like a My.
Speaker 5: Extended family is quite religious and so my parents are less so. But like that was back when they were kind of like more I don't know if it's it was a facade necessarily. I just think they were just more casual about it. But they're like, all right, I guess I don't know where invited this thing will go. And I was just stuck there in Madison Square Garden. I think I would kill myself listening to some smiley guy telling me to be happy.
Speaker 1: He's crazy.
Speaker 3: Learn how to give me your money. God's gonna love you. Say amen right now, nigga see amen?
Speaker 1: Currently Amen, Lord and your wife smiling. He was always smiling. Like where he's like, there's always the Lord's got something for you today. Let me say that again. Amen, Amen, He's got something for you today.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna lock people out of my megachurch in the middle of a hurricane.
Speaker 1: I'm jell yeah, No.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I I the worst natural disaster that I can think of that I remember. Honestly, I don't know if it was a natural disaster, but like the fucking that weather was crazy in Kansas, man, like that we hit a wall of rain that was unreal. But I guess I haven't really experienced any like for me, it's Sandy.
Speaker 4: Sandy was nothing though Sandy.
Speaker 3: Was like the whoa, no Sandy, like that Sandy hook you were there?
Speaker 1: That was not was that? Did they did they capture the wrong guy? I was not a second tutor at all.
Speaker 3: But there was Hurricane Sandy happen in New York like two thy well, thirteen fourteen.
Speaker 5: It was like twenty eleven, I think, was it really? I think eleven or twelve was one of those. It wasn't thirteen or fourteen.
Speaker 3: I was in high school, so I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But like I do remember, like the meme that was going around. I saw, I saw it shared all all over the place on Facebook where it's like we're trying to re like rebuilding after the aftermath, and it was like a lawn chair fallen over or whatever.
Speaker 1: Because it was so nothing, but it destroyed a lot of.
Speaker 3: It was in Jersey was bad. The Jersey by the shore was fucked.
Speaker 1: Well, I know it fucked Atlanta City, I know fucked. Uh. South Street Seaport got sucked by it.
Speaker 4: But like over the Coney Island, I think got sucked by it.
Speaker 3: I think as well get fun by everything.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: Ye, hell, that's that's where the devil is.
Speaker 5: I'm sure, but I know I've been to Cony Island, but I can't remember if. I don't know if that's.
Speaker 1: Actually the date co Island once it does it? Did they ever like renovate it or anything? Now?
Speaker 4: I think it's all like lined card board?
Speaker 1: Is it? All my only my only images of Coney Island is the movie The Warriors when they end up at the Cony Island at the very end of it. It looks better and it looks better than it does that okay, because that's it. I just think of it looking like that.
Speaker 3: I'm likely good part about Nathan's about Corny Island was late.
Speaker 1: M I've actually that I've heard you have heard good things about but that's so funny.
Speaker 3: I wanted a date there. The date was terrible. I got no pussy at the end of it, so I was really mad and I had to face.
Speaker 1: Was that why it was terrible? Or was it U just terrible?
Speaker 3: She just wasn't she was just some fucking, some fucking tola bitch because that was my type for still yeah, and I was just like, oh, I'm just gonna go here with this girl.
Speaker 1: We went there.
Speaker 3: She did not suck my dick.
Speaker 1: That was blame.
Speaker 3: She did not. It was not nice. We went on the rides I did not like. We went on the fucking scream machine thing, had a terrible time, tried to not cry while I was on the date.
Speaker 1: Really cool, and then uh, why what'd you do?
Speaker 3: I'm terrif the scream machine. Those just scare the funk out of me. I'm trying to be fucking cool composed while I'm fucking having a panic attack because for some reason, I'm like, all right cool. Afterwards, she was like, yeah, I'll call you, and I was like, really, bitch, you call me. I came all the way from fucking upstate to this and.
Speaker 1: You're gonna suck this. That's crazy.
Speaker 5: To go from where you were to to Coney Island is actually insane under no circumstances.
Speaker 3: When I definitely work.
Speaker 1: That's like a girlfriend date. Yeah, it was the city.
Speaker 3: It was like it was our first date, but it was like, I don't know, and it just didn't work out from there.
Speaker 1: I didn't see her after that.
Speaker 3: I saw her like one or two times. It just didn't work out.
Speaker 1: Still didn't get busy either. No, that's great, damn fucking loser, piece of shit call her up and yelled her you should call her up now on the show.
Speaker 4: You still have her number? I do probably I probably have a phone number.
Speaker 3: I mean, why she has at least to.
Speaker 1: You, Stiel, like she answers, you stupid bitch. You never give it like you start with that though. She literally was like I tried to six things. You fucking ran off, like remember that part, And I'm like, wait, maybe that might have happened. Maybe I might have ran off. Actually you ran off man into the woods, into the ocean. I jumped into the ocean and started sucking trail blazing through the water. Back up.
Speaker 3: You you dive into the you drive into the fucking East River, you come out the other side of white.
Speaker 4: Probably you come out like a different person.
Speaker 3: I've come out with like one of those plated fucking fishes, like an Armadella person, and roll away.
Speaker 4: All right, so last one. We'll move on to credits.
Speaker 5: You gay slipknot, devil in it, tune thrust inside, put the penis and eye nice.
Speaker 1: He says, hey there, so aggressive. It was an angry little song.
Speaker 5: He says, hey there, P Diddy, Bill Cosby and R Kelly okay, and Chris and Derek.
Speaker 1: Oh he's just hate those things.
Speaker 5: So he says, hate their P diddy. And then in Brenthes he's a Sweeney. Bill Cosby also Sweeny, and R. Kelly is Sweeney again, and.
Speaker 1: That's a wild thing.
Speaker 5: All of those your P diddy Bill Cosby, and that is pretty much the trifecta of black predators.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like the Negro. They're on the Mount Rushmore of.
Speaker 3: Predatory African who'd be the fourth one?
Speaker 1: Uh, it's a good fucking question. I mean that that likelihood probably, I would be likelihood. But he's not notorious for that.
Speaker 3: No, he's notorious for killing rappers.
Speaker 1: Maybe the guy.
Speaker 4: Yes, I think the guy who did Elmo was Elmo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think the guy I think he was he was he was sexually disrespectful. I don't know about Hi.
Speaker 4: Being sexually disrespectful.
Speaker 1: Funny way to say that, dude, how to explain it. It's like someone that was like sexually disrespectually disrespectful was amazing, because that's different from being a sexual.
Speaker 3: That's such a George Carlin as fucking like soft language. But that's different. That's different, you know, Elmo, sexual predophile.
Speaker 1: Give me a give me an example of sexually disrespecting somebody putting in a girl's face after you bust on or something like that.
Speaker 3: Well, keep busting somebody stip with their dick.
Speaker 1: It would be the crazy that's dude, that's the man who.
Speaker 5: The anonymous twenty three year old admitted through a lawyer that is sexual relationship with Kevin Klash has been an adult consensual.
Speaker 1: Where is it?
Speaker 3: Some is busted from your dick? Open?
Speaker 1: It's open, dude, that's you hit him in for a moment, it goes flat and spreads out as far as the head and you're like, what did you do?
Speaker 3: Shut up, bitch, that's.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: So I guess so I guess he was added because there was a claim, but it didn't actually happen or something.
Speaker 1: Oh, so it actually happened. It didn't actually happen.
Speaker 3: Again, always trying to put a black man down. You see, now I will though, now you've radicalized me.
Speaker 1: You'll awaking the theme? Aythy, I can't do Almos's voice. It's actually fucking It's really hard to do as a grown up, is it not?
Speaker 5: Just like no, it's it's not you. When you hear it, you're like, oh, is it higher? I don't even understand. It's almost like a Jordan Peterson like Kermit thing going on, but like it's at a high register, so like I can't figure it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whatever, I guess I have to listen to it, almost a mixed race monster.
Speaker 1: I don't believe miss ay that is crazy Noo Margins for gay Pride, but like not often anyway.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I really don't know who would be first.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 5: Okay, so that was he really only introduce stuff. So his question was, do you guys miss fixed camera angles? I decided to replay the old Honi Musha Games three is the best, uh, and some of the angles and art design for those angles were actually pretty fucking cool. Also, tank controls, well, I mean you can't have not I feel like they go hand in hand.
Speaker 1: Really, so Annie Musha three fixed it fucking great. Yeah, that's the biggest that's my that's the biggest reason why that came fits so significantly better than like, say, if you play the first one, is it still fixed camera angles? Huh yeah, but it's no tank controls. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh interesting, I can't imagine that in my head.
Speaker 1: It's great, dude, it's the fucking bullshit where the deep pad the old guy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what it is. The deep pad. Basically you only moving up is moving forward.
Speaker 1: Oh and then you have to control you have to maneuver yourself with the deep left and right, and then to continue moving forward. Now you got to push up again, fucking nightmare. If you're playing a zombie game trying to avoid running into a zombie, especially in Nightmare mode when they're significantly more so, you have a very narrow fucking place. I guess Dino Crisis was also that same problem. It makes it harder for survival Horror.
Speaker 3: How do you beat that game without guns?
Speaker 1: Like people are like, you gotta you gotta stagger the zombies over with a knife.
Speaker 3: But how do you fight bosses?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't understand. I'm like, how do you beat bosses?
Speaker 1: But you can? I think I think you can knife all the bosses to death, or you you you store the significant animal that you have, because there's some people that probably beat them without guns at all, but there's just ones that like, oh, nightmare mode is just you just have little to no amal right, And then the fucking I tried beating Nightmare Mode. I think I played it for like an hour and I was like, never again. I never played again.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't get this.
Speaker 1: You can throw up on you in the very beginning, in the beginning of the game, you have fucking like seven bullets, and then you don't find ammal for like until I think you get into the police station and then like what there's zombies already vomiting on you. And I was like, how do I get There's a zombie? You you get on top of a trash can at one point right you you you passed the exploding truck. Then you there's a fucking dumpster you need to get on top and there's a zombie in front of the dumpster where you need to go down, and I'm like, what do I do it? It threw up on my feet. It's like this sucks.
Speaker 5: There are certain games where like I can't imagine that there being any joy in playing through them on hard, you know what I mean? Like There's Reside was kind of one of them where I'm like, why the fun? This is already so tedious on normal, like just the backtracking and like the safs comming and.
Speaker 1: Gotta love you, gotta love being like I would.
Speaker 3: I love playing uh already four after I beat the game on the heart because everyone's a bitch everyone.
Speaker 1: I love it. I just like, what does it do? No, Like don't it doesn't It doesn't matter what they do. I'm a god, like, like they're stronger technicals was a new game plus game plus. That's different. I think after a new game plus, it's like, okay, cool.
Speaker 3: Have you played God of War on the hardest difficulty, which one the twenty eighteen? Yeah, that is such an unfund.
Speaker 1: It's the jump is just war. It's the significant it's such a significant jump, like.
Speaker 3: The opening sequence, no joke, twenty minutes. To be dude, I literally only won because I was stunning people. You literally had to get was like after stunning kill.
Speaker 1: You, there was some the second wave kept getting me because you first do the first wave and like, no problem. It was the second wave that kept getting me.
Speaker 3: And then it's so not good. It's like, this is not a fun experience.
Speaker 1: It's not like, uh, it's not like especially because if you don't kill them fast enough, they buff buff No, their their levels go up significantly. They buff like if you don't kill them fast enough, so they'll be at a level there. They were at like maybe level four, and then they buffed a level seven and you're like, what the fuck is this like? So you got to kill them fast and then yeah, stun them quickly, so all you're all you're doing, But then it gets boring. Because all you're doing is just stundying, punching someone them and then finishing them unless you It was the first time I used environmental kills the most because of how because you didn't have to do on the normal settings. But then you realize, oh, put on your rage thing, hit people out of the fucking like ring them out and stuff like that. Like it was, I didn't finish it.
Speaker 3: I got to the point where you fight. I fought maybe the first the Twins the first time, and I was like, why am I playing this? Because I was just yelling at my TV over and over again. I was like, why am I playing this? Yeah, it's been two weeks to be playing this game furious and it's not I'm gonna stop. You play Mario, my girl, how do you feel about a fixed camerangle?
Speaker 1: So like he said, oh, yeah, I don't care.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't. I just I don't.
Speaker 1: Really, I am question. You don't care.
Speaker 3: I don't like him, but like whatever, dude, yeah.
Speaker 4: Depend I think they worked for a certain things.
Speaker 3: Every side school is a fixed angle, so I think they were.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's it, that's true.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, if you don't, I think one of the biggest things. Just don't need them anymore really, because one of the one of the best things about it back then was just how beautiful the game look in contrast to your fucking sprite or whatever, or your character, because the character would kind of look like shit. But then like the environments looked awesome. But now you can do whatever with graphics, so it's kind of like, what's the point I guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it would it would just be stylistic. Yeah, yeah, I don't mind him.
Speaker 1: I like to see him every now and again, but like I I'm glad that they're not as common. Yeah, I would tell you this. I would love to see a just why not like a remaster resid Evil to the old school, like as high resid as you can go. I know there's people that can like upscale it themselves, right yeah, but yeah, just whatever, somebody put it in the best possible I would play it.
Speaker 3: They'd be fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, we're gonna read the names. Now, we're gonna read our twenty five dollars up patrons or whatever. You can go over to patreon dot com sass a snark tank keep an eye on the Patreon as well, because we will be putting out a merch update once we have everything locked and loaded and ready to go.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I love, I love.
Speaker 1: Is real, perfect piece full of peace.
Speaker 11: He coming down three two brown people in pieces, one showing my dog videos of other dogs getting hit by cars.
Speaker 1: He must parentheses, he must learn getting my dick sucked by an elephant trunk Delta, Gamma.
Speaker 3: That'd be crazy, that would be That feels great.
Speaker 5: That poor elephant is gonna remember that forever too. That's the sad thing about it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I hate.
Speaker 1: This fucking perfect don't do my favorite animal water. And here I legitimately was watching ELFI clips on Facebook. What do you mean? Just clips of the because like the only thing my algorithm is pretty much clear obscure, and then like animals, oh yeah, and uh and then so I've been seeing Look, it's just because like I was, like, I hate fucking everything on social media, so I try to curate it to nice.
Speaker 5: It's just like I keep getting videos of fucking Millie Bobby Brown's rack.
Speaker 1: I was it for it. It's when I don't interact with it, it tries to like rope you and it shows pervy stuff.
Speaker 3: Intagram feed, My feed is actually pure, my for yous, I'm still nervous about it.
Speaker 5: My feet is pure, My feet is fine. Yeah, scrolling, it's fine. But then when I go to search, it's all ruined.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I keep looking up pussy, Yeah, pussy, fat pussy.
Speaker 3: My friends, and like random bullshit.
Speaker 1: Small pussy, big pussy, fat pussy, fat pussy, vacuous pussy.
Speaker 4: And pussy. No, there's some stuff in there anyway.
Speaker 5: Jork and Peterson literally fed this toddler last week.
Speaker 1: Why is he still crying? Squid so squimp is bugs?
Speaker 5: Clamuel Esquire the third user guild Master Snark Tank's hungus trans girl.
Speaker 1: I'm big Beetle Kingston.
Speaker 4: I'm big beetle, and I'm coming for you.
Speaker 1: I'm coming for that wet boy pussy, and I'm going to obliterate it.
Speaker 5: Colin Moriarty Kingston joined my white South African tiger Gennesside sucking the pean of the Steen machine until it's squeaky clean. I'm going to kill some of the mortar. We have purposefully taught him to come wrong as a joke. Gay Django be like Degano, uh the Gano two cats or two rats in a trench coat fuck the name read I'm going off script. These two aren't even black, They're character actors.
Speaker 3: This is all CG.
Speaker 5: I welcome to reality. Fuck nuts, uh pm, candidate for the Ultra Thieves. Babe, wake up, we're invading I ran again. Two thousand and three, Part two is beginning. Jesus Part two never fucking ends, Gay Tank featuring Tofra Knife, tim Smegmoid and Dirk.
Speaker 3: Into the Night.
Speaker 5: Waitto Into Night. Like the Chad Kroger, if if I could fly, I'd pick you up. I'd fuck uh what that's this is terrible, Okay, I'd pick you up. I'd fuck you into your ass and show you my load like you've never seen.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I don't know, I.
Speaker 5: Just don't know what Into the Night I only know the Chadkroger Santana one, but like, for the life of me, I can't remember how it goes track.
Speaker 1: Groger did a Santana song.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know that Into the Night, Oh pase do the heaven the falls into place.
Speaker 5: From I don't know why I remember that so vividly. It had a good U I remember it had like obviously good guitar, Yeah, which is the main which is the main reason that it sticks out to me. But uh, he did songs with everybody back then. He did a song with stayin Too, with who Stained?
Speaker 1: Oh the band? Yeah, I mean I guess he didn't fas I was like, what that would be fucking crazy. And they see the staining a stain here and stays not even a stayed song. What's that song that stayed? I'm so Jim stayed. What's that saying?
Speaker 4: What's the main stain song that you know?
Speaker 1: A couple?
Speaker 5: There's the only one, the one that it's been a while, the one that I think of for some reason is I'm on the outside. I'm laying in and I can staying through. You say your too colors because inside you're staying.
Speaker 3: Stupid as fuck they just sing about.
Speaker 1: At the time. I gotta be honest. Everyone I know like hates that man. I like them.
Speaker 4: I don't like the band. I've heard enough.
Speaker 5: I've heard enough of their songs to be like, I like some of these for sure, but like that band is annoying soul guy.
Speaker 1: To because to the the vibe of the man, the whininess of their songs. They have some of the gayest songs, but I just like the I like how it sounds. Aaron Lewis sucks. I'm not gonna say what I was gonna say, but he's an f slur. Okay, yeah, that guy.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna say it. I'm just gonna say it, you're a bit shut up, I guy, that fucking piece of ship.
Speaker 1: The fucking country songs he released in that like if uh the the he had like almost like a nine to eleven types.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't remember what.
Speaker 5: I wrote a parody of it and I never posted it, so but it was like, uh, Mary All went.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, it's not like what if or what would you do? Or what if? I can't remember what it reminds me of that it was something similar to that when your freedom goes to die. No, it was it was like what would you That's something that I can't I just remember it being so, oh, let me look at up Aaron Lewis, a Aron Aron Aaron Lewis Trump song, These dumb retwarded liberals dun rowing country game, suck on mos stains? Oh yeah, am I the uh one?
Speaker 3: That's it? Yeah? Who sees the liberals being gay? Trying to trans our kids and daughters and make everybody gay.
Speaker 1: It's this, It's like, why is that different than what would you do? Like the only one?
Speaker 4: It is literally the same.
Speaker 5: It's almost as if he asked chat Gpt to write that song seriously, like earnestly, you know, it's so fucking am I the only one?
Speaker 1: Are you? The only one? Shut the shut up? And then when he killed all those coyotes and spelled like Trump or something on his Yeah, yeah, he killed us.
Speaker 4: That is actually great.
Speaker 5: He killed a bunch of coyotes with like weapons and he fucking he laid out the corpses to spell Trump, which is so crazy. I don't even know how, like you'd have to be so deranged duranged.
Speaker 1: To do that.
Speaker 3: Ship It was like, I remember there was a line where he was like all these hood looms and only hoods I lack a pointy or whatever.
Speaker 4: I didn't say that.
Speaker 1: I wrote that.
Speaker 5: I wrote that version of I wrote that version of his song because it's so damn close.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I don't know, man, I forgot it.
Speaker 6: I'm saying, what's another one he did?
Speaker 1: It was one of the more popular. I had a few. There was one called I think it's called like for you said, he locked inside my stain, remembering every.
Speaker 4: Stain and I can't stop staining, and so we did.
Speaker 1: It's been a while, it's been a stain first. I like, I don't know, I don't know. I don't know what it is about that band, Like they just it. They released a song album like two years ago or something, a song called Here and Now, and I love it. I just I just don't know what there's something about. It's so weird that like he and Now and it's all there are worse There are worse bands. I think. Yeah, to me, it's like.
Speaker 3: I thought, was it's been a while.
Speaker 1: With arms right open, with open, but it's it's all the same. I understand why, because it's all kind of the same, same stained world upper under the stain of Like I think why Nickelback gets the worst of it is because they're in so many major A lot of their songs are major chords. Yeah, I mean, maybe.
Speaker 3: You sound like gay It's yeah, that's that's there.
Speaker 5: It's happier. I mean I mean that actually in the in the literal colloquial, like the.
Speaker 4: Old school way of day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but it's intervenient that it means both you just did a double landra that's yeah double long time you mean the other one? You don't can ask me how? Yeah, yeah, it's good.
Speaker 3: It's good. Like jay Z's sucking rapping about when that's not remarkable at all the rapper and he's like, he's like you, I'm so, I'm so insane. I mean a play and go play and it's like, welcome to this show you every with stains over him?
Speaker 1: No, every stain has stained show you, show you ever his name.
Speaker 5: Every single song in that genre should be replaced with like a random stain stain.
Speaker 1: Everything about stains.
Speaker 5: Whatever, Berserker Beetles, Big Bouncy Backside, Reckless, Rhino, the Sloker two, Whyso Dirpy? In England in twenty sixteen, a man punched a five day old baby because he thought it was a dull.
Speaker 1: Your instinct is the punch of doll Why? Why is your instinct a punch of dollars? That's a fucking dollar? I oh don't even a real chit. We're not even a real little viby. Oh shit, where what where did you ware? Dott you wear no diddy wear? Oh? Oh diddy? Whoa did? Who? Where? My word? I guess I'm going to prison. I starting all spending more days in the Juliet and he's powdered. Fucking wig freaks. It's guilty, d de al, did you not punch a baby on Happy Round? I know in England? I mean dear me too. My idn't know the fucking bike at all.
Speaker 4: He's like boom hour, He's like no, no, no.
Speaker 1: I fucking nobody, constant stuffing, fucking funny are they? I don't know where the dollar said, no no, no podcast. I figured I'll test it and I was wrong. I might the gamble. That's beautiful as little words are that. There's no excuse for struking eight years. It's slavery for the king. Oh dang it, Oh that's not so bad by you know, Oh we're gonna do.
Speaker 2: These guys are pretty funny. Red funny voices read Britain read the British are funny. I'm the British punisher. I'm the fucking reprimander.
Speaker 4: Reprimander he res around and beats people with sticks and that runs away. But he's basically daredevil.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's my job. I'm unblind daredevil.
Speaker 3: That's my job.
Speaker 1: Don't take my job. I'm site devil sight devil. There's a new vigilant.
Speaker 3: Site.
Speaker 1: Devil has shown up and he saw me. He saw me, and it scared me a little bit. He scared looked right at me, directly to my soul. He looked at Vanessa and I was like, don't look at her. She's mine. Don't look at her him and he threw me on the building window. Prove your loyalty to me. Punch that doll. That doll, give it a little hammers it. You see mister X in the old game he reads back, you know, and you know when games and he reads back like toys, brother, that's go. Look at mister X in the original resumeal to he would take like five seconds. He would like like wind up like Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: I love how you shoot his little hat off. He gets upset and he comes at you faster.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he loves his hat. They didn't ask him to wear that ship. They wanted him to just go there teritorrizing.
Speaker 12: He was like, imagine them making that formal request though, before you go, oh, what do you mind putting this on?
Speaker 1: And he's like, there is so funny about it because it's supposed to be like what like it's supposed to be like covert, Like it's supposed to be like this giant fucking blew his great guy was supposed to be like he's fourteen feet netle, he's fourteen feet tall, and he's like this will keep him inconspicuous.
Speaker 3: They will notice him moving throughout the city. So funny, well a Zombies.
Speaker 1: You see the first live action Ninja Turtles movie where Raft goes down into the streets.
Speaker 4: He's in a trench coat and it's the most obvious.
Speaker 3: That's kind of believable a little bit in New York.
Speaker 5: In New York, I understand what you're saying, but like people would absolutely take People might ignore it, but then they would take notice.
Speaker 1: They would they would pass by, and.
Speaker 5: Then they would turn to the guys like did you fucking see see that?
Speaker 3: Did you?
Speaker 1: I did find a funny dayes when he was fighting him and then like his hat falls off and he's like, what, like, what are you some kind of punk? Yeah?
Speaker 5: My first assumptions when I see was that a punker? You think in his defense, it would be crazier if he said you some kind of teenage.
Speaker 3: I think it's so funny how Raphael becomes best friends with this fucking stereotypical New Yorker that become this blood brother that's my man's bro.
Speaker 1: Casey's cool as fuck. It's crazy. I like, beat the fuck up out of criminal. Let's go beat criminals half to death. And he's like, fuck, yeah, I'm not doing nothing. They do.
Speaker 3: They terrorized people.
Speaker 1: You've seen the deleted scenes that they uh Eiffel towered April O'Neil.
Speaker 3: That doesn't surprise me.
Speaker 1: It's pretty crazy. I can't believe they even put it on the DVD.
Speaker 3: I can't really put in it, and I watched the whole thing is twice commentary.
Speaker 1: Is he fucked?
Speaker 5: This is the scene where we Eiffel towered uh April o'nial.
Speaker 1: This took years to get right, seventeen reaches. Yeah, we were spent. I think we spent a good fifty six months just getting the angle right. How many years is that a lot? These six months is over fucking four years? It's like four over four years.
Speaker 5: We took it really serious and then it ended up being cut all for nothing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, after I got cut, maybe he got pregnant, but fucking turtle, maybe that's how they cut it. Now, you know, you know, you know what they did.
Speaker 3: They they they made the movie and then they put out the theaters and they're like, wait a minute, we forgot the forgot the Eiffel Tower scene.
Speaker 1: Let's go film it.
Speaker 5: And they spent four years filming and they put it and then they put it on the DVD and it's like, we didn't even get to put in the movie because we filmed this after.
Speaker 1: It's like, why would you why would this Why did you bring that up?
Speaker 3: Would you?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: This is I just figured I'd mention it. How did we spent four years on it? Would be crazy not to mention it. Whomever produced that, why would they let that happen?
Speaker 5: They really they were big fans of April. They're they're like, guys, this is all I need, Like this is the only thing that I want in life to see April Eiffel towered by.
Speaker 1: A turtle and a fucking psychopathist, good guy Jason. I do love that.
Speaker 5: Fucking him in that disguise is so funny because he's so clearly a demon.
Speaker 1: Yeah right that even if.
Speaker 5: He didn't look like an obvious demon, those clothes are so suspicious. Yes, you know, see somebody covered entirely by like a trench coat and a fucking wide brim hat.
Speaker 4: You're immediate, like that guy's up to no good?
Speaker 1: What do you what are you doing? The turtles like teenagers. They're not even adults. That's what's the When they become adults, are gonna be terrified. May to be teenagers.
Speaker 3: They might not grow well, they're gonna have to grow.
Speaker 1: What makes you say that because there's teenagers? What do you mean?
Speaker 3: What do you mean what I'm teenagers aren't done growing.
Speaker 4: Teenage humans aren't done growing.
Speaker 1: How do you know that?
Speaker 4: They don't don't hit their peak when.
Speaker 3: They're turtles because turtles grow still.
Speaker 4: Tortoises grow. They're not teenagering ninja tortoises.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but their turtles still grow.
Speaker 4: Turtles don't grow that much. They do, though, not like a tortoise.
Speaker 3: No, No, they're thinking it like this, right, I'm assuming they're in the they're in.
Speaker 1: The like I think there's biggesty'ren I think there's a big as they're gonna get.
Speaker 3: Well, we saw we saw and we saw them. We saw them age out. Yeah, and last one Mikey is huge and he was a little one. I guess he's like eight feet tall. So it's like, what the just terrifying?
Speaker 1: Are they that big?
Speaker 3: We don't Mikey's.
Speaker 5: Huge, Mike's eleven nine ug eleven foot and then nine more feet on the eight.
Speaker 1: Feet twenty one foot's why do you talk like that you do?
Speaker 4: Why do I speak like I speak like a person?
Speaker 1: So eleven ft nine? This guy, this guy is, this guy is? This guy is twenty nine inches tall. It's like, no, to say two, that's crazy. That's like when my baby, my baby's fucking thirty six months.
Speaker 3: I'm like, your baby's not gonna have a parent anymore. This is gonna happen.
Speaker 1: You're seven one hundred weeks old, and maybe it was only fifty nine million months, maybe thirty four months old. It is like, oh, really, how how many old months of you? Tell me? Tell me exactly how many months you are? You make it Outdn't make me do math right now, you dumb bitch.
Speaker 4: Make me how many months do you think old you are?
Speaker 3: I'm thirty one twelve times thirty is what three hundred.
Speaker 1: Sixty three million?
Speaker 3: So shut up?
Speaker 4: Three thousand months?
Speaker 3: You think you said?
Speaker 1: Three thousand?
Speaker 3: Motherfucker?
Speaker 1: I can't I can't do it.
Speaker 3: I can't do three hundredred, I don't.
Speaker 5: It'd be like three hundred something. You figure like twelve times whatever ten.
Speaker 3: So three hundred sixty.
Speaker 4: It would be like three sixty something.
Speaker 3: It would be three seventy four plus. So might I'm like three eighty.
Speaker 4: You start by doing that math, by doing like easier math eighty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like three eighty, Like what's twelve times ten?
Speaker 5: Okay that the time times three then plus plus whatever plus or minus whatever ran you'd be in the right range.
Speaker 3: So like three eighty bulls three and eighty months old. Yeah, So it comes up to you and they rip your pants off. Then they rip off the skin and fletch at that level of your body too.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. If they pants your skin, they pants, and you're like, what the hell?
Speaker 3: Then he just grabbing yank down again. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: The gloving someone's leg is crazy.
Speaker 1: You deserve it too, if you if you say, if you say how many months old you are in your thirties, you deserve that. Deserves what they do. They do.
Speaker 3: What the judge right comes and like I've heard enough. You're free to go.
Speaker 1: You're good. You're good man, You're good. Stay stay on the street and narrow.
Speaker 4: Pep Jordansen and Ben Shappinis.
Speaker 5: I can since dad, I used my uh Kingston's dad, Wait, what is this all? I'm Kingston's dad, use my ashes in a douche bottle to harm me. All one hundred normal sized beetles forcing their way up Kingston's urethra so they can suckle it at his seat directly from the source.
Speaker 1: That is crazy.
Speaker 5: Go Ji going super so long to defeat Lord freeslim beatlefucker ten thousand, the fucker of ten thousand beatles domination, gay little Beetle putting on his gay little beetle tie before heading to.
Speaker 1: His gay little job at the gay little dick sucking Factory.
Speaker 5: Derek Nottschov and his innocent hashtag freeim fondled by a carnee on the Ferris wheel. U huh, silly round eyed Asian laughing too hard.
Speaker 1: At the show. Months man four four? What is that? I'm gonna start saying that I'm four for four months old? A four for four? I didn't say four four for four.
Speaker 4: It's an angel number, yeah.
Speaker 3: Is it? I know that based on the women I've dated, that that is an angel number.
Speaker 1: Two to two is also dated angels.
Speaker 3: I've dated people who believe in angel numbers, or at least are aware enough of them to say.
Speaker 1: The same thing as like astrology or some ship.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's damn near, you know.
Speaker 3: I hate how disrespectful it becomes people immediate when you talk about astrology, because I feel bad that I'm being rude to people, but also like.
Speaker 1: It is so stupid that like it needs to be.
Speaker 3: Ye every time Lily's like, well, I think it's interesting. I'm like, Lilyan, I want to give you the right to vote. I want to be on your team. I want to be on your team, right.
Speaker 5: I think the thing that pisses me off actually is like whenever somebody goes like, oh I'm a I'm a sagittarist or I'm like a Leo, and then somebody goes that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the instant headbutt.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's interesting. That's that's that's where I become. That scene in dead Space three where the guy explodes randomly.
Speaker 3: I keep we argued about that being from Call of Duty. It's from dead Space three. I really thought I was from He looks like roach or soap. One of you always forget, you always forget it.
Speaker 5: Like we found out on the show that it was from dead Space three, and then you said it again this weekend.
Speaker 1: I was like, no, it's not from there, because it feels like such a call of duty ass moment. It doesn't feel like I don't know if it feels like it definitely doesnt feel like a dead Space moment.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you that much. A guy just like.
Speaker 1: Exploded.
Speaker 3: That's not dead space. Round iedation laughing, No, astrology be shot Okay.
Speaker 5: Round idation laughing too hard at the show and almost crashing at the luxor entrance.
Speaker 1: Nice, that'd be awesome. Damn. I would love to be responsible for that.
Speaker 5: What if Kingston's What if Kingson puts on glasses and immediately transforms into Matt Walsh. By the way, no glass is still.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we are just clean happen.
Speaker 3: I know that'd be No, I wouldn't be I'm not that kind of guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah you will. Wait, well we can't. I guess he's not gonna get fucking glasses. I'm a hero, some hero. Technically, well you should. You should hurry up and get it over with so we can kill you. No, okay.
Speaker 5: Jordan Peterson, a RFK having gay butt sex, chief financial officer of Evil and word ink. Like putting gay in there israel e Rhodesian sequel. I'm hitting g forces on the forklift. That would make a fight pilot fucking shit himself.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy.
Speaker 5: Blonde blue eyed German man asking Chris to release some quality content because watching current YouTubers gives me cancer. Yeah, I thought about it. It is different, Yeah, it's it's definitely there's some great stuff, but it is I think the few and far between. Yeah, I genuinely think any Austin is fantastic. I think that's like some of the only good video game content. I can watch Jakie just pout out a great.
Speaker 3: I think Jaki is good. I think Aubrey is good. I think Signifier is good. But it's a particular kind of space of what you are watching them. I think foreign Man is good.
Speaker 5: I think the genre of people someone's sitting in front of a cameras is boring to me, so like if someone's gonna do something weird with it, like I'm happy, I'm happy.
Speaker 1: I think you.
Speaker 3: I think you. I need to be super informative, genuinely truly informative or funny while being informative, and a lot of people can't fill in those blanks, right, Like, some people are funny and they're decently about informing. Some people are genuinely good at conveying information, But then a lot of people try to be both and they're not. That's the biggest problem, where it's like you're just not both of those things.
Speaker 5: Oh well, Perry the Platypus watches I turned the entire Tri State area into into.
Speaker 3: Gay little little gay beatles with my gay fucking beatle inator? Is that Phineas and ferb that back?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Whatever?
Speaker 3: Well, the largest I never it was after me. I thought it was really fun.
Speaker 1: I didn't like the kid's head, Yeah there. I didn't like that.
Speaker 3: It was like a triumph like a dorito. Yeah, it bothered me a lot.
Speaker 1: I don't I'm not sure about that.
Speaker 4: I see it that was way after you, because it was way after us.
Speaker 1: It's pretty Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like, what like twenty the mid twenty tens.
Speaker 3: That show early too early to when I was in middle school. What it was on when I was in the middle of high school.
Speaker 1: Is that the one that has some like crazy scientists in it or something. Platypus Berry nice to see you're a rapist? Now, WHOA, I think that wasn't in the show.
Speaker 3: But Perry, you're a rapist, And he's like.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I don't remember Marxist Pope. My ass is full of his helped thug Zillow two thousand. This time it's gay calm moy already the quick brown Fox jumped over the lazy dog. Schrodinger's blunkin jack w FM. Every time Sween reads the names, he laughs at all of them, like fucking Jimmy fallon. The gay Beatles will ravage him?
Speaker 1: Uh anger, he is right, you do do that?
Speaker 3: Is they're funny.
Speaker 1: I don't think you think that funny.
Speaker 3: I think you think that. I think I think you do it to cover.
Speaker 1: Up the fact that you can't read.
Speaker 4: I laugh sometimes, yeah, but then it's hard to distinguish what's real.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just told just sold three Labu Bu dolls.
Speaker 4: Get this, and now I'm set for life.
Speaker 1: Him.
Speaker 5: Trump makes Rockstar release GT A six this week to save the economy under threat of deportation is the only policy I support. You'd get a fucking broken game. Uh don't you dare disrespect s a.
Speaker 1: I don't know that means I don't know if that person means sexual assault or or Stephen A. Smith because they call him essay, Oh yeah, I don't know. Oh that's probably more. Which still is he can't mean everyone disrespects him because he sucks, so I don't They can't be that either.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's too he's too flamboyant.
Speaker 1: I like him.
Speaker 3: Sometimes, but he's clearly an idious in a lot of ways. I think he understands basketball. I like him when he.
Speaker 4: Well, what's not to understand.
Speaker 3: It's a fucking ball, you know, I mean, there's anything about data.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to be When he's just doing normal reporting, he's fine. But the problem is he can't help himself but try to sensationalize shit. Even when he's talking about somebody like this guy John Morant, right, he had some issues with the law that everybody has moved on from.
Speaker 3: No one talks about him, well, no, this is what he does. This is what he does.
Speaker 1: I literally forget John Morant had did it any of that ship And he'll be like, you know, when we talk about John Moran, it's not fair to bring up that stuff to him. He's the only one brings up every time he talks about him, he brings that ship up, but he said it's not fair. He made mistakes. Move on, I forget that. John Moran did some dumb ship, some hood ship a while ago. What did he do drugs? It was just like gun ship like he was he was in a live stream with waving some guns. It was just ship like that. It was just dumb hoodship. He's kind of like, oh, I want to be like I want to be like tough. I want to be on hood And it's like, show the fuckud be super rich playing basketball, done cares but like.
Speaker 3: He disuspected Brownnie and Lebron pressed him and out there was really funny. Yeah, but Lebron calm down, like I know he's your son. But like also he's a he's an athlete. Now if you want him on the Lakers, you got to be prepaired for him.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just what he does. He just he just created a lot of them. They create narratives because that's what gets people talking about him, right, Sure, so that's the whole thing. And if steven A didn't do that, I wouldn't have no problem with him. But also he's he's a he's a manufactured centrist as well. When he talks like he like, I'm inviting and his so one's on my podcast. I'm gonnavite, like I want to hear what these people have to say it. I'm like, do you if you are actually interested, you've heard what they've had to say in their pieces of ship. That's not what you want to do. You want to get the the that piece of ship audience that likes Candace to like you as well. They're like, oh, respect for having Candis on type of thing, and I'm like, you're fucking.
Speaker 3: Foolished having like candas. He pretends, like, imagine having them on the podcast like nick One does. I think it'd be funny.
Speaker 1: Would be funny.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately fortunate, it'll be like this is I can't, we can't have you here.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately not. It's too much like if he if he was just a conservative cunt, sure yeah, but he's like, oh I I'm actually a Nazi. He's like literally a seething racist. Yeah. I was like I can't. I can.
Speaker 3: It's a shame too. I think you could have been funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, he's got good delivery, uh big meat, these thinks Canola Canola Joe greasing up Derek's thighs thick thighs deep deep throwing a cactus daily to sound like RFK Junior Dandy Andy a leader of the Spiderfucker Party.
Speaker 4: Hope you enjoyed my ass, Batman because now you're gay.
Speaker 1: That's a Cometown reference. That's crazy. What is that? So it's any Cometown somehow, dude? I mean, you know me, I talk all the time. So if you got if anyone's watching this, it's called robo Cop Batman show Girls too. That's what the clip is. It basically the the guy that fucking h shot Showgirls and directed Show Girls, robo Cop. I can't remember the name right now, the character, but like it basically transformed into this crazy clip where it started off with robo Cop and then it morphs into robo Cop somehow becoming Batman and then doing some gay ship with the joker. It's so fucking funny. Like I can't And that's one of the lines from it.
Speaker 5: I've specifically avoided watching Cometown because I get comments sometimes on on this show and elsewhere where. It's just like, man, it's so obvious how much Chris watches Comtown because he can't stop ripping them off or something. And I'm like, I'm not not even exaggerating when I tell you I've never seen a single. I think I've seen maybe like thirteen minutes of something that maybe you've sent me once.
Speaker 1: Maybe I know, jack shit, it's it's it is one thing that I'll say it annoys me. And this is in every medium. When somebody popular popularizes something, they think they invented something.
Speaker 4: Sure, so like you know, I.
Speaker 1: Was thinking about a mandonna and the pointy bras Like no, that was fucking existed in Victorian shit, right, But the point is when they talk about even gay covers and stuff, they're like, oh, you're just ripping off Cometown. I'm like, my god, there is ICP. For example, when St Colm Posse has a song called slim Anus about Eminem being gay, like like you want to you want to talk about it?
Speaker 3: This is so I also remember it just in the car or like on the bus going to school when I was in middle school, and shit, like.
Speaker 1: We all did that. Everybody's funny. It's just it's so immature and stupid.
Speaker 3: It's just funny to do.
Speaker 1: And but to be like oh, because Cometown like popularized it on a podcast doing it, which it's really funny when when they do, especially Nick Mullen. I was Nick molllean is my favorite comedian. He's such an underachievra love it, like, oh he could have been so he literally just gave his podcast to his fucking unfunny friend Adam Friedland, and this kind of fucked off was.
Speaker 5: Like, okay, yeah, he was like he has a good he has a I don't know much about him, but I've seen I've seen one.
Speaker 4: I've seen one bit of.
Speaker 5: His that I liked quite a bit, and it was like, uh, he was talking about like the the government planning nine.
Speaker 1: To eleven or something. Oh yeah, yeah, He's like, just one more step the clues.
Speaker 3: That's a genuinely great thing.
Speaker 1: The idea.
Speaker 3: It's just like, all right, now, how do we hide clues all over the place?
Speaker 1: Ye?
Speaker 3: Going, let's put in the Simpsons real quick. Yeah yeah, But I genuinely don't know about it, and I've specifically avoided because I'm like, well, if I'm that similar already, like, I don't want to if I'm accidentally ripping things off now, I don't want to intentionally get it in my head anyway you don't.
Speaker 1: Like from somebody who's watched many and it absorbed. For example, one of my favorite clips is a compilation that is over an hour long of Nick Mullen doing uh accents, which you know racist by just by this by the premise mostly African accents, but like there's a bit. One of my favorite bits is Nigerian Shark Tank. Yeah, it's fucking.
Speaker 3: It's just like they say, it's ship like that there.
Speaker 1: I don't see. I don't feel any what what you do and what Nick does and stuff is very it's it's it's just not the same. Sure, some of our beats as far as like the what do you call it? The immaturity level is sometimes mass right, But I feel like that's a lot of fucking podcasts too that I don't really watch necessarily. I don't watch a lot of comedy podcasts, but that one's different because it it is just oh, here, these guys aren't trying to be famous. There. It just blew up because their homies fucking around, and I guess it's kind of what's happening here. Yeah, you know, like people lazy just talking ship, not trying to like oh, we're going to clean up this thing to really sell it to something.
Speaker 3: Even though it would be smart, we really should.
Speaker 1: It would be smart.
Speaker 3: I have a question, man, Yeah, what if there was a podcast of people number So imagine there was of like people that saw lively s situations happen where you bring them in afterwards and they're like, so, what's up?
Speaker 1: Tell me about it? You podcasts not so much.
Speaker 5: You bring somebody in fresh out of like you pull somebody out of a Tel Aviv like like a crumbling tower in Tel Aviv or like Gaza.
Speaker 3: They sit in front of microphone, like five minutes go go.
Speaker 1: They're like, yeah, improv with like like like one of the guys, like you know the kid that that little fat kid that falls off and dies off the fucking screamer sheet. They imagine you have one of the people that were next to him coming sit down and talk to them. Hey, we're gonna do a gay parody. Hey we're gonna Donna a stupid song and dumb jokes. How do you feel someone died? Cool? Tell me about it. We're gonna make Nickel back gay real quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, can I go?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Whatever you want?
Speaker 3: Like you can figure out how to break those shackles. You're free to go.
Speaker 1: I'd love to have slaves on the show, be sick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what do you mean when you say that?
Speaker 1: I mean, do I really need to explain that? Elaborate a little more a little bit, show a little.
Speaker 4: Kind of like what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Like like no, no, no, no, no, let them go, let them go? I mean, what what else needs to be said? We what kind of slaves? We have slaves? And then we do they do? What in front of their face?
Speaker 3: What do they do?
Speaker 1: They're in chains? What do they What kind of slaves are they? Like? What brand? You know?
Speaker 3: There's different, right, so just just in general, people that don't have the right.
Speaker 5: Basically, yeah, we'll we'll make a podcast where we interview slaves and it will be called two Years a Slave.
Speaker 3: Oh that's that's hard, dude.
Speaker 1: I like that's pretty hard, man. I like that a lot. It's it's a unique. It's finally a really unique podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's nothing like that.
Speaker 1: Go back time and go back in time, rip slaves out of their time theory, and sit them in front of the mic, interview them, and then throw the mac. Now they have nothing like that.
Speaker 3: They have to be slaves that are going to die BECAUSEY don't want to fuck up the times.
Speaker 1: No, no, yeah, I don't care about that, about the times that somebody else's time. I want to make money off slaves. Yeah, we're going to fuck up their timeline. This timeline already said every time you travel, you create a new universe. So it's great.
Speaker 3: I'm like, hey, hey, hey, little slave, do you little slave dance? Do your little slave dance?
Speaker 4: What is a slave dance? Exactly?
Speaker 1: I don't know, you don't remember it? Something we should do, like, oh my god, I'm like, you do a little slaves, little slave? Do you little slave jag?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Whatever we do like slavery too, but not the dis uh no, sex trafficking jackpot. Yeah, I think that's what white slavery is. If I remember, that's the predominantly white slavery. I don't mean white isn't race. It's like what they call it, you know, like they go like that like blue collar, Yeah, blue white slavery. So I think sex trafficking is involved in that. So we'll bring a bunch of sex traffic victims on the podcast, and.
Speaker 3: We'll bring them on a podcast will offer like what is it called rays a sexuary sanctuary, and then when we're done with the podcast, we alert that they're pimps or their fucking owners.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it's the same thing as like calling Ice like well well, well well interview fucking like that is the most pacoll that does the Rispatos and sh and then after that like, dude, we really appreciate your service.
Speaker 3: Stay saved by the way. La Migre is on the way.
Speaker 5: I can't believe Ice is newer than Shrek is. I can't get over that. Like the Ice Ice that three three, So Shrek has been around long than I.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Migra has been around longer though Ice specifically, Yeah, it is fresh, but like there there's you know, La Migra, there's always been immigration agents.
Speaker 5: Sure, yeah, yeah, deep throwing. I read that already.
Speaker 1: I am a high ranking I am a high ranking figure in Islam, and I am placing a fotwan Kingston Health Big Bad oh Heath, big Bad Beetlebork smoke or smoking Kingston gids a low tier gooner. Joe Rogan is the missing link and weep for my allegion of sweens be upon you. J Peterson. Uh, what is rape in the ontological sense. Lily's brother steers with the car's radio knobs.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Whoa they get real good.
Speaker 5: Well, that's like playing Guitar hero with like a controller or something, or like trying to play like the Elden Ring with a d d R pad. Like he's just trying to he rewires the controls for the steering wheel on the radio knobs for.
Speaker 1: The challenge's time doing that. Yeah, it's like this guy fucking right now, he's trying to beat Dark Souls with a trumpet. You know, it's just like, come on, man, I guess the guy did it with a banana already though.
Speaker 4: What Yeah, there wanting bananas.
Speaker 1: They should somebody be Dark Souls with the banana. Everybody's beating video games with crazy things. People are just hooking things up this stuff and making it work somehow. Little notes like they like when they made potato clocks in science class. They they built little yeah, they built controllers. Yeah, did they have like like potato flesh lights potato potato you put in the oven for how long like fifty forty so that is piping in the oven is insane.
Speaker 3: And then then you gotta just sucking blast.
Speaker 1: You just go through. You just go through it.
Speaker 3: See walk into your friend.
Speaker 1: That was going on? Man, I not much that much. And you see a fucking potato that's on the load on the back of steam.
Speaker 3: Potato.
Speaker 1: How did you steaming for? How was it? Sweat and corn? And here?
Speaker 4: What the what that has going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah? This dude fucking Thanksgiving just sets up the whole fucking dinner and then he just fucks it all. You got the turkey, got the stuff, and crazy that guy with the eight ounces just so it's just a fucking smathering a couple over the place, and he's like it was a good time. Man.
Speaker 5: There's a poorly printed picture of Richard Simmons face staple to everything that he's fucking. It's crazy, Lily, Yeah, sneezing out a big old glob of gay little beatles Kevin Durant's feet gay for beatles. Fuck you, I am paying my TV license, bitch, mister pants going to be edging to my fate in the new expansion.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, when is that?
Speaker 5: There's a lot coming out right now, there's a lot coming out.
Speaker 3: I can't I can't justify it. I'm not going to get it unless I get a freak code, which I might.
Speaker 1: That new Uh, what is it? Destrandy's coming out soon? Oh?
Speaker 3: That comes up this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it comes out this month. Damn.
Speaker 3: Oh wow the next like two weeks or something. Uh playing Red Sirpunk again.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to play Syrerpunk again.
Speaker 5: But then I got to that fucking the brain Dance editing, and I'm just like, fuck man, it's.
Speaker 1: Kind of tedious. I've never seen the one mission I fucking hate.
Speaker 5: But it's it's a mission that like it's one of the because I saw people commenting because I teeted about it, and they're like, it's just one part of the game. It's so little, Like how could that get in your way of enjoying it? But it's like, bro, I it would be like if there was you got to do it a few times, Yeah, you have to do it for a while.
Speaker 3: You only have to do it one time in the mainstre once.
Speaker 4: But it's right.
Speaker 1: But it's it's like it's a tutorial and and there's.
Speaker 5: The tutorial and then there's the mission that you have to do it mission. What do you mean the dude, our Soka Tower, the when you're.
Speaker 1: When you were a Jackie. Yes, yeah, right when you were Jackie, like when you're yeah, the when when you're when you're you do the thing so you can know though, what the code is so you can get the thing out. Yeah, I get ice thing. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like I guess okay, because I did it. I remember doing it, because I did it a few times, because with Rivers you have to do it once.
Speaker 1: I've done it.
Speaker 3: I remember doing it a handful of time.
Speaker 1: River. Maybe it wasn't the main story, but I can't remember.
Speaker 3: Every time a brain dance thing pops up, I'm like, I'm not doing this. You know, you gotta do with that guy that's like the fucking that guy that thinks he's Jesus that gets crucified, the fucking dude that gets by the diner in that part of the game, which is fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Do it, Rivers. I think that's the tutorial.
Speaker 3: No, no, I know the tutorial is the bank, not the bank robbery, but the convenience store robbery. That's right, Okay, but uh I it's I understand, like the rest of the game is very good, but then like that part specifically is the least fun I've ever had in anything that I've ever ever, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So it's like, do I want to go through what is it? Basically like twenty straight minutes?
Speaker 1: Thirty minutes, twenty minutes.
Speaker 5: It's a long fucking seat the Ka Tower unless you memorize where to go and what to do. But like, dude, like I blocked that section out every time I come to it because I don't I had so little fun.
Speaker 3: Doing I don't remember because I feel like I probably I'm already at the point where I like, there's another part where you're like in a church or something. I don't know that's what.
Speaker 1: That's what.
Speaker 3: The dude that's going to kill himself, he's like, oh yeah, I'm abad to kill myself for like some functioning things.
Speaker 1: I just remember doing those things and and yes, not enjoying it. We didn't. I can do it again with the with the fucking uh the Japanese guy that you're with who saves you. Oh yeah, you have to do it again with for some reason. I can't remember why, but I know you have to do it. You have to do it a few times.
Speaker 4: Is his name? Takahashi? Am I being racist?
Speaker 1: It's close? I remember it?
Speaker 3: Isshi, yeahsh not ten Kashi.
Speaker 4: I thought it was Takahashi.
Speaker 3: Is it Tankashi's the rapper?
Speaker 1: No, that's that that's not right Khi six nine. That can't be right, right, ten Kashi six nine? What what do people call him? Oh? Okay, call him sixth nine a rat okay, a rat pedal rat.
Speaker 3: He didn't he taking moura that his name is Takama.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, I let that eye then die. I think, well you can't. You can't do it that.
Speaker 3: You can saved him in that earlier apart, but he can dilate on the game because like the.
Speaker 1: Park go under, remember, like he's upstairs and you go and you can't, like not because I wanted to. You know how you can jump high? I wanted to. I wanted to jump back up there and fucking help him. But you you literally they don't let you. I wish he could play the game I'm talking about. Ye, you can.
Speaker 3: You can save him, you can figure he like sacrifices himself that point. No, I think there's one part where you fight one of his homies who's like a fucking gets like the man displaying. He starts tripping out. You fight his homeie because he can survive at the end because if you do the ending with Hanakoh, he can be there.
Speaker 1: What the ship for? Okay, so what I I would love to be because I got five of the endings because there was like some one I do want to replay it again.
Speaker 3: Though there's the part like where you're in.
Speaker 1: You're in like they all raid it and stuff, and there's like a black yeah, well you go, you go down like that's the only way to go, and I just wanted to pop back up and fight, but they won't let you do it. And then that's when he essentially like sacrifices himself because I.
Speaker 3: Think you can do something different to get there, because I because I remember the one endings I got, he's there.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. I wanted I want to explore that. I'll explore that.
Speaker 3: That games that game is. I think that's such a really insanely well developed like city.
Speaker 1: What's up PanAm, Yeah, I'm so cool. I'm viv.
Speaker 3: It's so funny him with a as a black character because he doesn't sound black.
Speaker 1: Even man, he's like he's so clearly white, so.
Speaker 3: Clearly like some sort of like fucking like Italian fucking guys.
Speaker 1: He's like some guy from Ohio play play like a two K game and then make like a Asian character and they're like, hey, yo, what up? He was good? My name MP. It's fucking it's fucking Asian character. It used to it used to be kind of like this could be, but now and they just know it's just a it's just a nigga doing nothing.
Speaker 3: Players do have a certain vernacular.
Speaker 1: Well, after a while, some of them started developing it. Like there's that dude that was in Miami as something. I forgot his last name. I forgot his name, Tyler Hero though he's whitish it Tyler Hero, you know. But he's like, hey, yo, you know my name Tyler Hero. And I'm like, all right, you've been You've been hooping way too.
Speaker 3: You just start tunding, like can.
Speaker 1: You just start card working.
Speaker 5: Point The ours on my dodge ran with WS and now engine sounds like hot to go.
Speaker 1: I'm so good after this, really, twenty four is are you basketball? I'm okay, I'm I'm so out of shape. It's I didn't realize because like I'll just would box and I'm very stationary. Now that I've been running around, I feel like i'm dying. It's crazy, dude, it's it's it's what, it's laughable. How I would have shape by him? I didn't know. I didn't know. Jolly old dipship a parade.
Speaker 3: So not good ship to play it though, like not even slightly.
Speaker 4: Just keep going man, just Al Sharpton versus Sharp Alton.
Speaker 1: My mind is on now, Sharp Alton.
Speaker 5: I think he's got I think he's got the edge. Yeah, hey, uh yo, Derek, what is retarded grade? Retarded? Yeah, retarded grade black men? The US government takes her in Colm, like the Colm that comes out. I'm gonna return home soil. I don't know, I don't it's it's okay, it's okay, it's all right.
Speaker 4: What is this prof.
Speaker 1: Retarded grade? Nice?
Speaker 5: I like squeezing, squeezing my balls like a clown nose. Kingston had a dream. Kingston had a dream. Beetle have a dream.
Speaker 1: Pee wee Herman b like here, huh, it is right. I forgot to put on it.
Speaker 5: Pee wee Herman be like haha, I'm still dead. Courage warns Muriel about Michael Vick.
Speaker 1: But it's too late.
Speaker 3: Hammering my dick to hammering my dick flat to grind smithing levels. I call it ex caliber now hibernating Little Gatle Search, Peter Lori, Fish Battle, Matt pat solving all wars by giving every word World Leader a copy of Undertail. Sween's Kid's gonna look like fred O Milky top Uh Smitchy.
Speaker 5: The kid, Derek, you do have to pay us fed income times even though let me know the.
Speaker 1: Country just not as.
Speaker 3: Much, but also pay the other count I don't know what that means. Foul tarnished, post clarity, nut me tank, miguan, take me on life. I'm a better cuck than you.
Speaker 1: Rick.
Speaker 5: It's your baby, Rick Star Coffee, Calmery already you spidery Man. Listen to them, the Children of the Night.
Speaker 4: What's called they make?
Speaker 3: That's crazy?
Speaker 5: The Mega the Megafacon, very cool, pretty classic. Craig the Canadian holding the fact that Sween was wrong about one more day over his fat head forever. It's your boy, Shawne d I have transformed into the ginger version of Calm where you already come shot gaming TM at Grock Is this true? Service?
Speaker 1: Agent?
Speaker 5: Two sixty seven Chris Malnado Show. If I had a time machine, I would give Julius Caesar an orange phanta because I don't know, but.
Speaker 3: That would do something that would celebrate something that would.
Speaker 5: Be interesting, that would be uh yeah, because what was it called narne Julius?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Orange drinks that aren't orange juice kind of confused me. I don't know if I've ever because this is an orange Julius.
Speaker 3: There is milk involved in that, right or No, I don't know anything about him.
Speaker 5: They've always been like unappealing to me. They've always felt too like neon to me.
Speaker 1: I may have been to one, but I really don't remember. Yeah, nobody cares you want a nice bennet.
Speaker 5: In US, we have a king hitting a punch instead of yanking elbow, and if you use a glass, it's a king's goblet. Using the remote from click to pause time, coate Kingston from head to toe in come Zum time, and then watch what he does from afar.
Speaker 1: I I let.
Speaker 5: My boyfriend do a comy com on my boy pussy and he didn't wear a boycoon them.
Speaker 3: And now I'm gonna get boy playgo fat fag boegos.
Speaker 1: Now that's crazy, it's crazy. Remember I said, out there doing something I forgot I was like, oh, just deals you said.
Speaker 5: I said that's quazy once, but I didn't say that, and it's bothered, definitely said, I definitely didn't say it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Definitely, You're a fucking criminal that's crazy. Should be killed. I think, uh.
Speaker 5: Beatle Moriarty, Beetle Moriarty, I hate you with every fiber of my being. You're very exist and sickens me. May God strike you dead to night. Here's twenty five dollars beatle hooker in his beetlefish nets, sucking beetle dick for beetle meth Obi won't shall blow me waiting for the sween hunting tier. I want his pel column. We're already so gape. They call him slipping Jimmy Kremlin to Gremlin two beatles blumkining while staring at h extra Ammo was no joke. Was a joke, no gay parody, no no questions. It was a fucking mess, stupid Harry Rectum. I'm tired, boss man, gay slipknot devil in itune thrust inside. Oh I see put his penis and I wage like five three Rhythm x Men x Men x Men animated theme for.
Speaker 1: Fuck My Butt for for fuck my butt, fucking.
Speaker 5: Theafini Brothers, Jeffrey Epstein in Minecraft. Maybe like I am Steen Don Donkerson, the Colne swinging slasher Laslow.
Speaker 3: I don't have much time.
Speaker 1: I owe money to a lot of bad people and I'm into deep Laslow.
Speaker 4: Please La, I need to help.
Speaker 3: L You were doing that one time at my house and it was insane, crying.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 5: I forgot that his accent was like the in Camp Laslow. I forgot that the elephant he had had that thing aggressively Indian accent. Yeah, and his name was Raj. Yeah, he's an Indian. I mean it makes sense, but it was just like it was so extreme and I don't remember it that.
Speaker 1: He sounds panic. What are you doing? He sounds panicked all the time.
Speaker 4: He sounds like.
Speaker 1: They took his seven eleven from him.
Speaker 3: Seven eleven, or.
Speaker 1: His motel, or they took his ability to become a doctor, or they took uh, they wanted up his path.
Speaker 5: I will say, man, best doctor I ever had, stop, the best doctor I ever had was a dude.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, that was just it's like the white huffman. Huh, Like what did you say? What did you say?
Speaker 1: It with old Come on, dudelne, do not to.
Speaker 3: Wash off my stop dude, Like that's this bad?
Speaker 5: This is my shower routine. Oh peep, this this is my shower routine. Enter wash, ass, then face, then balls, then face again, then ass again, then face exit.
Speaker 3: So crazy.
Speaker 1: Mid section of his legs, yeah, all filthy, filthy. He just relies on the runoff. His face is so full of caverns and postage.
Speaker 4: And I like it, mister Smith. He's got pink eye up the.
Speaker 3: He's got pink eyes so much.
Speaker 1: It's just I now he's got he's got pink He's just layers of crust just out. It's like Homer.
Speaker 3: Yes, the episode had pink eye.
Speaker 5: His pink eye has pink eye. And it's over from here, mister Smith. Are the pretty girls in the room with us right now? Me be fishy a mean lesbian? Fuck eyes?
Speaker 4: Fuck Trump?
Speaker 5: John Strickland Merse eighteen eighty nine, vilidity verlidy very lyly.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 4: Did you just drow SWASTI U.
Speaker 3: Notice right away?
Speaker 1: Notice so fucking fast even let me fish. I don't like it. Most of that face is crazy. I was building something this, dude, Notice the what are you building? What are you finished building? G go ahead, It's it's too late, man. You ruin the moment.
Speaker 4: Man, what are you making?
Speaker 1: A pin wheel? Yeah? Something like that.
Speaker 3: Are you're building up four squares?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I'm squares technically.
Speaker 1: Just how I draw a maze. You start off with you start, you start off. This is the foundation of a maze. I can't continue of them. I'm just gonna draw you.
Speaker 3: Guys been coming at me playing semitism. He's been, he's been on one lately.
Speaker 1: No, he's just drawing stuff, drawing amaze. He's sorry, bad, you're actually anti semitic?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure for sure.
Speaker 4: Now it's not a Swasha anymore.
Speaker 1: Now drawing a made you stupid bitch. Some people actually try to gaslight to like people are actually like, I didn't do that.
Speaker 4: I just have autism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just I didn't retarded. There's no so you always start off with a maze.
Speaker 5: Always start off with the swast You're another one, I say, start this way, another one.
Speaker 3: You've drawn more Swaska's today than I probably drawn today.
Speaker 5: The first key David presents one human sized beatles throbbing monster cock versus one Sweeney's version Shincter the Ethereal Spinning Flashlight pre raz Blake eight ninety six. I got Lockjaw doing graveyard chips at the second Factory, and all I got was lock jaws previously mentioned. I see you do a dick on top of the swasagas?
Speaker 3: How many?
Speaker 1: How many?
Speaker 4: That is a cute penis?
Speaker 3: How many future School Shooters notebooks look like that?
Speaker 1: Oh? Probably like a drawing of a confused man with no I like the idea of like like there's a like swastika penises, there's like a dollar money sign that like the fucking bubble money.
Speaker 3: Then there's penises and then swastas all over it.
Speaker 5: I took it to my attic and I franked it hooked on a penis down, No, no, no, I'm high on a seamen.
Speaker 3: When you think of a character's the one that comes to mind first?
Speaker 4: When I think of a character, character.
Speaker 3: Hiding, who comes to my first? Minus a front cobby, I think it's character. Yeah, Anya you think of when you think of someone hiding? What you think of someone? What comes to mind first?
Speaker 1: I mean there's that the groundhog we gottas the open and frank a Growndhog.
Speaker 3: Or the hiding character Solid Snake and Frank round Hog Agent forty seven or twenty seven, from which one it is plain sight, Yeah, Splinter Cell.
Speaker 1: Splinter Sam Fisher voiced by Michael Ironside, you bitch.
Speaker 3: Tom Clancy's Tom Clancy's uh, and Frank that I would play the Shadow.
Speaker 4: That a stealthy game where you're like, you have to play and Frank and.
Speaker 3: Hiding and writing, here's a star terrified Jewish woman.
Speaker 5: No, it's a it's a Tom Clancy game. So it becomes modern day espionage.
Speaker 1: Okay, so then yeah, she's doing all these covert like operations and stuff.
Speaker 3: It's you hiding and trying to get to the kitchen to get Matza ball soup and then get back when I'm being that.
Speaker 1: Is just to continue living in enemy you have online. There's two naughty you stay safe, stay frosty, Stay frosty, and.
Speaker 10: We'll get you some pretzels after this is you're the one that sings like tomorrow tomorrow, I love you tomorrow, I'll never ever see you, right, that's at Frank, Annie Frank, Frank, that's it.
Speaker 1: Annie Frank.
Speaker 3: I wonder how much the actual copies.
Speaker 1: Of the actual copy of that. What do you mean the dad like sell it and like the allegedly wrote fake shipping it or something.
Speaker 3: Don't tell me that that makes me sad.
Speaker 1: I hear wrote things about like, man, my dad's so cool and my dad's awesome. That's such a lark. Beeat is man, he's so bad. That is a crazy fucking thing to to fake in your daughter's diary. Write that me though, by the way, he didn't. He didn't show it to me. He's just he just would talk about how big it is.
Speaker 5: Not only is it in a different pen, it's in completely different handwriting. It's a different language in.
Speaker 1: English, it's in modern.
Speaker 3: Day English writing.
Speaker 1: English is fucking German. That would be so good.
Speaker 3: Oh god, Fianish is win and biggie authentic?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? I did not do it.
Speaker 3: I did not write that. I know no German words.
Speaker 1: I know I know guten tag, I know nine, libertic, I know libert, I know I don't know no nine. I know.
Speaker 4: Very very comment to Kleppen, there you go. That's welcome to the party.
Speaker 1: I know that Germany. I think I might be seeing us the Juden as rotten.
Speaker 4: Okay, Blake eight ninety six.
Speaker 1: Your I don't like Kingston be like to Betra, no creature buoyant Cartman. I learn that from Cartman.
Speaker 5: All right, hold on, Kingston is this guy's his name is Kingston. B like Stratinyl, Greetuer, Boynant, Boynant and Stratnel are stupid. Greetuer was the thing we intentionally made up. Yeah, I made that up with a friend of ours a long time ago. It's it's it's not a creature like.
Speaker 1: A greeter is like a like a a goblin.
Speaker 3: That's creature.
Speaker 5: No, a greecher is like like you know, like a like a sick like a sick chuaa. That's kind of like all fucking distorted. That's a creature. It's like it's creature like but it's not quite it's not quite a demon or meant well, Buoyant, you're stupid.
Speaker 4: That's just not real.
Speaker 1: Boyant Bognant isn't phrase. Are you like buoyancy? Something that has buoyanty is boyant buoyant?
Speaker 4: Oh why are you putting an en in there?
Speaker 1: Ends ban.
Speaker 5: And he said rat no Stratinel. Yeah, that shrapnel that that frog ripped me off. That's goofy asmen gold looks like you can smell him up wind.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: You can smell asmen Gold underwater man, Yeah, like you if if jump the mud, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: It just spreads like scarlet ride.
Speaker 1: So it's thick.
Speaker 5: Water ew asen Gold showed up ew ew never. I can't imagine not saying that.
Speaker 1: That's it's fucked up, because like has been gold like legitimately, even if he was like twenty feet away from I would already be holding my breath, like you know, like if you're like walky, you're about you're gonna walk past him like in maybe like ten seconds whatever I would.
Speaker 3: I bet his coum looks like soft serve ice cream.
Speaker 1: But I bet you're right, so it looks like chocolate ice cream.
Speaker 5: I bet you're so wrap yeah, laying on the penis and so it feels like I'm giving someone else in handle insane young and shooting himself in the chest.
Speaker 1: Nikki Ziggy, you feed it to my roaches. I feed my cumb to my roaches. Oh, I'm Asthen Gold. My name is Asthmen Gold. What the fuck what? I don't even know his actual name.
Speaker 3: I don't care too.
Speaker 1: Don't you think it's asthmen. Actually no geriatric pregnancy, so he's probably like, fucking, what the fuck does that even mean geriatric asthmen?
Speaker 3: Oh oh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 3: Amaldis probably I genuinely don't know one of the kind of guys I would have a name.
Speaker 5: Of young Colin shooting himself in the chest. Uh, Nikki Ziggy straight slayer, making the world gayer. I can't wait for the new Halo game to be revealed to an imagine dragon song so I can watch the last bit of light fade from Chris.
Speaker 4: That wouldn't even phase me.
Speaker 1: This one.
Speaker 3: I would notice it, and I would be like, that's wild that that would happen. That would happen to me. It's coming again, It's coming, just like me under this desk.
Speaker 1: I've comped. I've comped. I've cumped.
Speaker 5: So much worse Lily's brother playing flat out. I r L the guy killing himself over snow was right? Sorry, Miss Jackson, badly brave?
Speaker 1: Who New York? Who's New York?
Speaker 5: Nick a theory needs some Lauring's webinar hill three penis name from Melphis one and routing out our.
Speaker 1: List as always, the Luscious King of haphazard, very cool. You know him, you know, you know, I was like, man, let's do a two hour podcast. Look at time, Yeah, I know, we uh listen in fairness time. I tried to keep us on the ball. We we we got sidetracked a little bit. There are times when you give up and it you know, like you're trying and then you just give in. I try something to start just engaging in this. Bye bye. Yeah see yah