Speaker 1: And now it's time or the most exciting segment on the radio of its.
Speaker 2: Kind in the world of the day. All right, what is our dad joke of the day? Please, Anthony.
Speaker 3: I've often heard that icy is the easiest word to spell. Looking at it now I see why. Oh God, yeah, yep, the better.
Speaker 2: What is our What is our word of the day?
Speaker 4: It is an.
Speaker 3: Adverb al desco al sale space d e s ko al desco.
Speaker 4: I love this.
Speaker 1: Doesn't it mean like like a warm hug or something or or something that makes you feel cozy?
Speaker 3: No, Ryan thinking literally, al desco. I'm still.
Speaker 2: It's eating at your desk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, al desco. That's really funnyumb oh, that's very funny.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: Where in the United States can you find the Bunny Museum, home to a massive collection of rabbit related art, memorabilia and curiosity.
Speaker 4: Sounds like a Nebraska thing.
Speaker 2: What where did you say?
Speaker 4: Riot?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: I mean it would make sense, but it's not right.
Speaker 4: I got been sitting next to me, so I got a chance to throw.
Speaker 1: A dig there Alta, Dina, California. The Bunny Museum brands itself as the happiest place on earth.
Speaker 2: They did there Ben are you for Jeopardy?
Speaker 4: Ben?
Speaker 3: You want to do Jeopardy with us?
Speaker 4: Wait? Jeopardy music? Going to wait for Ben's rivals.
Speaker 2: I've been watching Jeopardy this week, like the whole this week.
Speaker 4: And last always watching Jeopardy.
Speaker 2: Tell us people ever on Jeopardy right now? Dumbest people ever.
Speaker 4: They're all terrible.
Speaker 3: Okay, there not as dumb as the people on Love is Blind Denver right now? Anyway, the category it's the worst season I've ever watched. It makes Deedinver look bad. You're all terrible people, if any of you are listening.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: The category today is supers. In this nineteen eighty six video game Luigi Ben.
Speaker 4: What is the super Mario Brothers? Correct?
Speaker 3: This person is in charge of repairs and maintenance at.
Speaker 4: Ben. Uh, that's what is the super No?
Speaker 3: Wrong?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Oh wait, hold on now? Which one do you hold on? I don't know because all y'all said Ryan were Ryan? What is the superintendent?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 3: Twelve letter word meaning pertaining to the eerie or occult?
Speaker 4: Then maybe then what a supernatural? Correct?
Speaker 3: Moon though in grammar it's the highest degree of comparison.
Speaker 2: What's the superlative that is correct? What a cardboard? Ben one for me.
Speaker 4: One No sand was short for super inten No, you're right.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, No, Ben still one.
Speaker 3: Pure water can remain liquid below the freezing point because there are no impurities to form ice crystals around.
Speaker 4: It's a phenomenon called.
Speaker 3: This motion causes bubbles, allowing the water to crystallize.
Speaker 4: Super blank, super distill.
Speaker 2: Wrong, dang it.
Speaker 4: What is super cooling winds? Ben?
Speaker 2: Ben wins Well done, Ben, well done. This texture the Bunny Museum is probably hair raising.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 2: Yes, a r E get out exactly