Speaker 1: Baby, you are my game statue. It takes a lot of tangle. You don't want to mess with me.
Speaker 2: Mess with me baby a gangstato. Ohuch, baby, you're a game statoo.
Speaker 3: For good warning, this podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality. Listening discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 1: The fellas. This ain't my first time at the rodeos.
Speaker 3: HM, how did folks your host double jback here coming at live slash Live from my studio slash RV dining room located directly inside America. Welcome back, folks of the innerwebs once again JJ Vancier, host of Operation GCD and perhaps more notably not not the vice president anyhow, Folks of the innwebs. I will be your pilot navigator. Oh well, thanks for joining us here tonight, Folks of the Innerwebs. I will be your pilot and navigator for this Shenanigan infused journey into the mind of this particular garbage can dude and uh i' mkno going to a lot of you. Folks, got a real barn burger on deck here tonight before y'all. OJ Simpson did not do it. The Great OJ Debate and I'll be joined here tonight with Cosmic Peach. Julie is a host of Comic Peach podcasts. So thanks thanks again for joining us here tonight, folks of the interwebs to get a little GCD, and welcome Julia Cosmic Peach, host of the Cosmic Peach podcast and fellow occult reject Hi doing this se even Julia, thanks for joining me here to get GCD Little GCD tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, barn Burner, Yeah, I'm excited. I'm excited. This is gonna be a good one, especially because, as we were kind of saying before we got started, I'm actually hoping you can change my mind because as of right now, I do not think or I do think he did it. I do think he did it. So if you can change my mind, that would be great because I love a new kispuarc theory.
Speaker 3: I like it. I like it. No, I appreciate you joining me here. We'll have a nice conversation here. I use debait to the term debate very sparingly, very loosely, because uh, I'm afraid we'd have a roundtable discussion on the points were of the the OJS. The murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman that were attributed and colloquially known as the O. J. Simpson murders, despite he was acquitted for these charges by a court, you know, a jury of his peers, and I have some statements from those jurors here throughout the evening, and some of the forensics that I have problems with, and the the litany of characters involved in these in these circumstances, notably a lot of them surrounding one of my favorite characters here at Operation g c D, the legendary Hollywood producer Cocaine Bob Evans. So that'll be exciting. So no, it's you definitely use the term debates sparingly. So well before we get started, though, Julia, since this is your first time at Operation g c D, why don't you share with everybody, your folks of the interwebs about your podcast anything you want to plug. I'm obviously being a smart ass. They accused you of being a guest for the first time last week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I was gonna say, this is the first time I've been on by myself, so I guess that's that is the first. But yeah, no, thanks for having me. I have Cosmic Peach Podcasts wherever you listen to podcasts, and on Patreon. If you do want to work with me, you can find my link tree to get to my email on Instagram and that's Cosmic dot Peach dot podcast. Don't send me a message on Instagram, go to the link tree, hit the email button, send me an email. The inbox on Instagram is just like loaded with garbage, and it would be impossible to sift through all that stuff. So I love working with new people. I'm always down to join a conversation, but just email me. That's the best way to get a hold of me. And yeah, oh look at this, give me a break, No way, OJ innocent. See that's what I'm talking about. You're gonna have to sell me JJ, You're gonna have to solitude.
Speaker 3: A lot of folks have a lot of opinions. So you know, as far as I'm concerned, the only OJ related debate that should be had if you consider all the facts of the circumstances, the only OJ debate left is the OJ debate of pulp or no pulp.
Speaker 1: Ooh, I would go with Poulp.
Speaker 3: I'm a no I'm a no polp guy. Myself but oh, I'm obviously being Jackassen sarcastic there, because you know, I think what we're what I'm saying when it's polarizing, And that's the only OJ debate that's really left. In my opinion, it was this. This was an event that was intended to be polarizing, right, kind of like kind of like the Manson family murders were polarized, and kind of like the Idaho for murders that occurred at the University of Idaho on November thirteenth, twenty twenty two. That's also a very polarizing event. And you know, lo and behold these these circumstances and events, despite you know, being thirty years apart in each circumstance, Right, you got the Manson family murders in sixty nine, you got the Nicole Brown Simpson Golden murders in ninety four, and then you got the Idaho murders in twenty twenty two. Right, despite these large swaths of time and great distances between these events, they are strangely interrelated. And I've done a couple of comparisons on the Idaho four case to OJ here on Operation GCD Live, and I've discussed some more of the parapolitics surrounding that, with the connections from some of the characters in the Idaho case, like the lead Idaho State Police detective Vicky Gooch and her direct connections back to the Manson family murders. Are you familiar with that? True? No, so with that. So one thing I talk about here a lot is the Idaho murders here on my podcast. In fact, Nick and I have done probably twenty some hours on the subject, but I've done a lot more just the para politics that I see connected to it and and how that case has evolved. My thoughts have evolved from, you know, not necessarily a simple murder, but you know, something more to a large scale parapolitical boondoggle involving the likes of Jeffrey Epstein's friends Sam bankin freed and money laundering, drug trafficking, and basically what I like to call Idaho contract because I compared it to I ran Contra.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: But the lead detective Idaho State Police, no one knew this lady was so integral. Right. So the murders occur in November twenty twenty two. The reports, not even the reports, but here public hearings because a lot of the case is sealed, right, So finally public hearings two years later, we learn this lady in Idaho State Police Detective Victoria Gooch was so integral and the interviewing of one of the surviving roommates in that case and the actual DNA investigation leading to the alleged suspect Brian Coburger. Right, Well, her father was a was the protege of Lieutenant Colonel Paul Tait, US Army Intelligen What yeah, fucking whose daughter Sharon Tate actor Sharonate was murdered a command murders, right, So this was this turned out to be a seminal event in Victoria Gooch's life. So her father and they had she the way she tells the story and an interview she did about her kind of your history, right, she says that her father and you know, they traveled to numerous army assignments, you know, with her father under the command of Pultate US Army Intelligence. So they go from Greece to Chicago to then she says, California where her father then in nineteen seventy begins a tops you know, some sort of top secret job where she doesn't see him for you know, long periods of time, you know, months at a time, for the next few years. Right, Well, in nineteen seventy, his boss, Pultate was went under cover in the hippie movement to investigate his daughter's death. Sharing Tate grew his hair out long and went under cover. So they moved to San Francisco Bay at the same time. So I presume whatever Victoria Goutch's father was doing wasn't support of his boss Faultic. So yeah, And she describes how this gets her into law enforcement and how she was not allowed to go back to Berkeley College after she moved to Idaho. So a lot, a lot of strange stuff there in that connection. And unpacked some more of these connections later. But when we're talking to manson case in the OJ case, there are some direct connections there. So the first officer on scene on the OJ case was a fellow by the name of Richard Wally right, and he was he was a he was a junior officer on the scene at the Tate Plansky house. Work in the crime scene. What Yeah, No, Lead Detective Philip van Natter, Right, he's a major figure in this quote unquote framing of OJ. I would argue he he was a junior officer too at the Tate p Lansky House back in sixty nine.
Speaker 1: So okay, let me let me ask you something and like straight up, because this is something that me and my husband have talked about before. Because he's of the mind that the Tate Polanski murder was staged in some way and that perhaps Sharon isn't even dead.
Speaker 3: There's an argument to be made there. I know there's a fellow bout him of Miles Mathis has written a lengthy paper on a lot of these kind of sy op subjects, and well, I don't agree with his conclusions and his Manson family analysis because I've found some errors in his you know, his his argument. But he does bring up some excellent points to that regard of staging and stuff like that. So if you want to have a conversation on that in the future, I'm certainly into it, because well.
Speaker 1: I'm just wondering if you think that could be going on with the OJ case, like do you really believe that Nicole and Ron are dead?
Speaker 3: There you go? Is it all part of the show, is what you're asking? I keep asking that same question around the Idaho four case. Right. So the Idaho four case, we've we never saw a Corners van. There was no funerals. Allegedly all four victims cremated. There's no there's no probate cases for these young adults who had property and debts and accounts and stuff like that for them to you know, transfer those accounts to you know, next of kin or whatever goes through probate. Right, No, no record of probate. Right, So there are a lot of questions surrounding these kind of things. And there's a distinct lack of blood at the scene, right of that of that crime scene. Now, I wouldn't argue that with the the Tate La Bianca house, but that doesn't mean that to correlate precisely like that either, right. So you know, just because you have one, uh the other, doesn't mean they're both not the same. But if you recall the Cilo Drive murder scene was of tape, the tape planskin. That was pretty gruesome scene.
Speaker 1: We mean, yeah, gruesome as fuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those pictures were you know, they they made it public pretty quickly. We two and a half years later, we have no Idaho crime scene pictures.
Speaker 1: See, that's it bothers me, is that there should be just like I know that the the uh Nicole Nicole Brown case is weird, but we have plenty of photographs, right, we have lots of photographs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I say, just because that's what I'm saying. When we start navigating these waters, were these things staged? Just we can't be like, well, this one has blood and this one doesn't. There these two, you know what I mean? Like, I think it's a little bit more complicated than that even, right, mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: So where do you want to do? You want to like do a little recap of the murders themselves and then go from there.
Speaker 3: Yes, ma'am, that's what I was planning on doing. You read my mind that We actually started this conversation the other day because we were on the Occult Reject show together and I think I made a off handed, wise wise ass comment about Orenthal James Simpson, and you were you were commenting on how he's definitely did it, and you know, I was commenting on the Hurts guy, you know, the Hurts Rental car spokes person because obviously.
Speaker 1: Oh he kicked again. Sorry, sorry, yeah you.
Speaker 3: Were me, Okay, I cut out on my end too. So now I was just saying, like, so we were talking about it, and you were, you were of the mindset that he did it. And you know, I'm I'm long study the forensics in this matter of this case, and I have long had issues with it. But I've only been more recent years looking into the kind of the PROCESSI and angle, the processed church angle, if you will. So in tracking the journeys of one Maury Terry, the author of The Ultimate Evil, he took a break from his studies and research and investigation into the New York angles of that stuff and started and dove headfirst into the O. J. Simpson case. And I think that's largely due to old Cocaine, Bob Evans, right, and his associations when you're in around the OJ Simpson stuff, not the least of which one of OJ's attorneys, Robert Shapiro. So, but as far as this conversation started, yeah, we started there, and uh, you know, and I'm happy. I'm always happy to discuss Oarenthal, James Simpson, Cocaine, Bob Evans, and these kind of colts. Culton con I think.
Speaker 1: I said, I said, every time you say OJ didn't do it, It makes my butthole clinch because I feel I feel like there's a lot to suggest that he did, and I, uh, well, obviously we'll get into that. But it's always been a case that's interested me. I recently just did a small series on major evince that occurred in the nineties, and of course this was one of them, and the the high speed chase, or more so a low speed chase. If we're being honest, you know, it's it's iconic, and it was all over the news, and there's not really hey, what's up. There's not really been a lot of things that have happened like that since, you know, with the sensationalism of the case, it was the one of the last big ones in my opinions, So it almost makes me wonder if it wasn't, you know, set up in some way to sensationalize something, to get everyone's attention diverted away from something else that may have been going on at the time. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that's certainly possible, and I think another way to look at it maybe is also kind of along these the same manner of, you know, from a strategic level, not necessarily the you know, down on who stabbing who level. But you know, you're right, it was a very polarizing and chaotic event. You know, it's very you know, very memorable. I remember where I was during the Bronco Chase. I remember where I was when they read the verdicts, right, like you know what I mean. So I was a freshman in high school, but you know, I mean these were I mean even again, even at that age, everyone had their eyes, you know, tune to it. And I think more people watch the verdict than they watched the Apollo eleven moonlanding, if I remember correctly.
Speaker 1: That is so crazy to me. And that's also why I think it has to be by design in some way. But I was born in nineteen ninety four, so obviously I wasn't around to witness any of this. But you know, I was born in November of ninety four, so I've only ever seen it from like the back end. But what I will tell you is my mom was obsessed with it. You know, I can remember her talking about how huge it was. And now you know, da da da da da. But it's like it makes you wonder if it wasn't some kind of George Floydian. You know, if the glove don't fit, you must to quit and all of that. It's like very George Floydian kind of in that way.
Speaker 3: What if it's both?
Speaker 1: Yes, that's my thing is like, I can't I can't say either way. It could be both.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what if it's both? So what if there was an individual who you needed to take out in a drug trafficking network and then you wanted to also a utilitarian nature? Was these processing crimes kind of doing their whole hog effective things?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: When I say the whole hog effect, you know, they use the whole hog. You know, they're going to profit from every aspect of the circumstances of a situation. For example, you know, you know, one thing that I alleged is prominent within this kind of network is depicted in the film Inherent Vice, a story by Thomas Pinchone and a movie by Paul Thomas Anderson, where this in Los Angeles in nineteen seventy There's this powerful drug trafficking network that involves mafia, the you know, cult people, right, It involves politicians, it involves law enforcement and involves actors right in lawyers. Right, So I would asserted that's what we're seeing here in around nineteen ninety four. It's the same network. It's just evolved right in that network in nineteen seventy, they're describing in that storyline how the cult is importing heroin, getting folks hooked on heroin, then profiting off of the rehab drug rehabs. Yeah, and off of the dentists. They have dentists as well, and there's dentists associated with Charles Manson.
Speaker 1: So, oh my god, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I I watched Inherent Vice for the first time like two nights ago, So it's so crazy you brought that up. I just watched it, yeah, for the first time, so exactly.
Speaker 3: See, you know the golden thing, you know, the golden thing we're talking about that, Like.
Speaker 1: With the dentists, I know exactly what you're talking about. And so I mean, yeah, that's why I always have to wonder because all this stuff is so multi layered. And it's like you said, actors, politicians, dentists, you know, uh, you name it, pi's they're all in on it in some in some way.
Speaker 3: But would you believe and here advice they're telling the Manson story again. They're telling this processed tale, right, they.
Speaker 1: Are telling that this that similar kind of story because at first, the like I had to sit there and think to myself, like what did I just watch? Because it's kind of disjointed and you have to like really concentrate on what's going on in the movie to understand it. And I love Joaquin Phoenix, He's one of my faves. I love it pretty much everything he's in. But yeah, if anybody hasn't watched that yet, it's definitely worth it because it's exactly like JJ saying, it's like a little conspiracy buffet in there.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well, let me let me break down the Manson stuff and tie es back into the oj stuff here. So in the film, you see Owen Wilson's character plays this Laurel Canyon surf sax player that faked his death and is now working as a co and Telpro guy working for the cold work. He's playing like five different sides, right, So, but he fakes his death and help by help with the feds, right, and to go undercovering this stuff. If you think about it, that's a lot like Charles Manson, right, or Bobby Boslet right.
Speaker 1: Yes, for sure, Bobby Bosley for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all of them is lieutenant, right, So then you also have characters like Bigfoot Bjornson, right, Josh Brolins, that's he's a lead detective and robbery homicide right now. Again, again, this is nineteen seventy. Philip van Adder is still a rookie cop, you know, would have been on the force for like four years at that point. But I suspect that is an amalgamation of characters within robbery homicide, notably Philip van Adder, who again was at the Tate Lot Bianca scene apparently as well on that case. I'm sorry, I think he was at the Bianca scene, and I think the other guy, Richard Wally, he was the first unseen at the Nicole Nicole Brown Simpson murder, he was at the Tate Plansky has both rookie officers, though I'm both again on the oj case. But I would argue Bigfoot Bjornson is a play on Philip van Adder, this new Norwegian you know cop.
Speaker 1: Dude, right, so crazy? That is so crazy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And and and then they mentioned they reference the Manson family numerous times throughout the film.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm mm hmm.
Speaker 3: You know. So, and then you have you know, uh, the the booby hatch up in Ohi as they describe it, you know, the looney bind right where the cults operating these rehab for the folks that get off of the of the drugs, right and again they just put them and they even explain it, they just it's it's a cyclical event. They just keep putting the folks back on on that cycle. Right. So, and the cult and this network, this processing network, as I describe it, they they they're the ones who are profiting off of every aspect of that. So if you if you in that regard, if you think about these Kadok events and how they're you know, trying to do some social engineering, I suspect, you know, you can still have a real murder. You can still have somebody within that network that you need to take out for X, Y or Z reason. And then you also one of their you know, seemingly signature moves of these kind of processing and murders is depending on somebody else. So you would probably have folks within the network within the police, right and also some things outside of it, both working collectively depended on OJ. Because there are I will agree, there are some very circumstantial evidence surrounding that matter of OJ. But you know when you put in the timeline don't work out. It's the same thing with the IDO four. The IDO authorities have a very loose, circumstantial case against that suspect Coburger, but you put it in this timeline and apply other you know, scrutiny to the facts that don't work out. But you know, if you have those circumstances, you need to take somebody out, you frame somebody, but then you're still going to profit off it. Right, So you know, what what did we in that regard? What did we see in nineteen ninety four? It was the kind of the birth of this court TV business, right with the OJ case.
Speaker 1: Mm hm, wasn't it one of the first? Well they televised Ted Bundy's trial, but it's got to be one of the first ones.
Speaker 3: Four seven. I think this is the first one they did from starting to finish.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I knew it was the first to be something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we and on that. I'm glad you brought that up because that's a big part of what I evaluate this case. The people of the State of California versus Oarenthal James Simpson, so the murders occurred on June twelfth, nineteen ninety four, right, and then the trial begins in January of Janey twenty fourth, nineteen ninety five through October third of nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So during that time we had basically Walda wall covers from June of ninety four June thirteenth of ninety four, when OJ turned himself in without a warrant, subjected himself to blood samples and DNA samples without a warrant, right, volunteered these things. Then got some important to note the he did that. He flew back from Chicago and did that on the thirteenth when they called him there. So because he flew he flew red eye over Chicago, because he had a golf tournament with the Hurts rental car executives, because he was a big spokesperson, had been for been close to fifteen years by that point. Strangely enough, it seems the Menendez brother's father hired him and that in.
Speaker 1: That job, Dude, I was going to mention the Menendez brothers in connection with this case. Yeah, this should Should I do it now? Or should I? I'm gonna wait, Actually I'm going to wait and finish, finish this.
Speaker 3: We can. We can get into that here in a bit if you like. For sure, I'd like to hear what you got. Because the Menendez brother's father, before he was over there an rca music executive in the eighties. He was the vice president of Hurts Rental CARP dating back to the I think seventy seven, and when OJ Weblee was hired in seventy eight is their national spokesperson. So I had I have no documents or receipts of these matters, but I presume the vice president of North America Operations for Hurts Rental Carps had some role in hiring their national spokesperson for America, right, and they both live in Los Angeles, I would I don't know if the Menendez brothers have the Menendez have connections of Scientology, but I've long suspected that because Oj had just joined Scientology right around that time I think.
Speaker 1: Seven second in Scientology.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he it's his contract with Hertz. Right after he does sign he gets that. I think he gets that Capricorn one movie, and I believe he gets this Hurts contract right for that and he had just joined Scientology. I'm not saying there's you know, you know, correlation versus causation. But it certainly seems like there's more to it with a menandoes folks, especially their murders. Go on, what was what ninety three?
Speaker 1: Uh, the Menindoz brothers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when was that murder? I think that eighty nine? Eighty nine?
Speaker 1: Okay, oh, you already pulled it up. Yeah. I was gonna say, I think that was an eighties thing, but I could be wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah. They were apprehended in nineteen ninety. Oh, well, so that's interesting. So Charles Manson's friend, Ira Reiner was the district attorney for Los Angeles still at that time, in nineteen ninety, so he would have been prosecuting that case. That's interesting.
Speaker 1: Everything is so fucking connected.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, And we'll get into some more of those characters. Ryner's an interesting character, and he was the district attorney from eighty four to ninety two, and relative to Bob Cocaine Evans, he was the district attorney for the Cotton Club murders, where Bob was an unindicted co conspirator along with the Meddie and Cartel's number one dude in America's wife Karen Greenberger. She was the indicted co conspirator of Bob and the murder of Roy Raiding. So I'm cocaine Bob. That is so, you know, we can definitely talk more about the Menindez, but it is interesting what's popping off at the very same time as the OJ case. I believe the trials start on the same day, and that's the case of Heidi Flices from Height who you're not Are you familiar with Heidie Flies?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: What, madam? Oh? Yeah, this is uh. She dated a lot of A list stars like Charlie Sheen, Tom Seizeman. Really yeah. She was good friends with Nicole Brown Simpson.
Speaker 1: And she's dead.
Speaker 3: She's not dead, but her she got busted for running a prostitution ring in her account.
Speaker 1: My god, shut up. And she was friends with the coal Did I lose yet? JJ?
Speaker 3: They cut out?
Speaker 1: You cut out a little bit, was she? So you're saying she was friends with Nicole?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh they were tight. They were real tight. So I'm not gonna say Nicole was a recruiter in that network, but she certainly has the hallmarks of it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's gonna make even more sense when I say what I gotta say about Nicole.
Speaker 3: So I'm just just double check here, go ahead, I'm double checking the date of her trial. What were you gonna say about Nicole.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I'm ready to jump right into it yet on Nicole, but there's some stuff about her that I mean, I don't have any like solid evidence of this other than you know, what I can see in pictures, but it would appear, based on her skeleton that Nicole was born a biological male.
Speaker 3: You're talking about the BPHL line. Yeah, it's going to be pretty jolly, and she is of a very jolly ethnicity if you want to call it that deepails well Germanic roots.
Speaker 1: There's some stuff about like the kids not looking like her, her knee caps and her elbows.
Speaker 3: Deeper on your trans investigation that I have, ma'am, I'm into it. Don't get me wrong, because I'm glad you bring this point up because it's interesting. You have to consider how these two met to understand who Arenthal James Simpson was in the events leading up to June twelfth, nineteen ninety four, the night of the murder that occurred, according to the state's timeline, approximately ten thirty two to ten forty two. Again you start adding the scrutiny. He started putting these things under a microscope that the state presents, and that makes no sense. It doesn't It does not comport whatsoever. In fact, they would later discredit their own some of their own eye witnesses and near witnesses from the matter they were supposed to testify for the state because they kept changing the timeline. And that's one thing we see in the Idaho four cases. After the probable cause is written, they keep molding a different timeline and changing facts, and that happened in the Orenthal James Simpson case. And in doing so, they ostracized the number of fairly wealthy you know, folks there in the Brentwood area of Los Angeles. These are wealthy homes. This is a high class neighborhood next to Beverly Hills, in between Beverly Hills and Malibu. And you know this is they pissed some folks off, you know what I mean. So folks who thought oj was guilty, they thought he did it. They were going to testify for the prosecution. But suddenly their details in their eyewitness from near witness reports don't comport with the timeline events that was getting shifted in changed over time. Right, so a lot of that happened.
Speaker 1: Well, what time do you think it went down?
Speaker 3: I think it went down around ten twenty. That's the first. That's the first inclination of activity going on over there. And I suspect the law enforcement is a lot more than they ever released in these matters, because you know, there was a for example, Ron Goldman's pager continued to go off for hours following his his his murder, his parent murder. Right, I mean there's a we have photographs of these bodies at least right again, Idaho won't have any photographs. But gold Goldman seems to have been again delivering cocaine through this network of Italian restaurants owned by the mafia. And one of the owners in this network is actor James Kahn, who has no one to credit but Bob Cocaine evans for his career in Hollywood.
Speaker 2: So and.
Speaker 1: So, okay, that's let me just so we can clarify, because it never made sense to me either. Why he would they say that the only reason why he was murdered is because he had to bring a pair of shades over to Nicole because they were her favorite pair of sunglasses or whatever.
Speaker 3: So like that, never you're on target, you're on target.
Speaker 1: I mean that never made sense to me.
Speaker 3: No, And again, so that's what I'm talking about. How do all these folks know each other? Right, So it seems to be cocaine seems to be the connected principle and a lot of these things. And it's not surprised that old Cocaine Bob's nearby.
Speaker 1: Right, so right, so yeah, so like the whole I wash, he was like collateral damage, Like, oh, I was just on my way to drop off Nicole shades and I got fucking dusted in the process. Like that never made sense to me, Like why he would be there?
Speaker 3: Well it doesn't, so I think that was a setup. So I think he was sent over there. He will He did get sent over there with a pair of eyeglasses. So it's it's the story sold as Nicole Brown Simpson and her family, her mother and children and whatnot. They all went to dinner together right at this fancy Italian restaurant, Masaluna, right, and you know it's rumored she was regular there. But what they don't describe as the further details of those circumstances. But Ron Goldman was a waiter there, and you know, again, I would argue he's a lot more than a waiter there, because that restaurant got popped for cocaine trafficking, and that whole network of restaurants did shr they all closed down. Yeah, And Ron Goldman had two friends, one of which was a waiter at Mazzaluna, who got marked after he did. One of them got marked a year beforehand, that one six months after him. They all got real stavvy, you know what I mean, Oh my god, what the fuck? That's what I'm saying that the law enforcement had a great idea of the timeline based upon that pager and the last time he recognized the page right because it was blowing up by numerous reports, it was blowing up, you know.
Speaker 1: For all the because he was probably supposed to make a couple drops that night and he never.
Speaker 3: Showed up exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: Marzid's only shit.
Speaker 3: They've known the timeline, they've so this whole thing was there was no response to these murders. And I'll get back to that in a minute as I build up how these folks know each other, right, so they know each other through Mezzaluna, but what's not described as Nicole's roommates from nineteen ninety two to nineteen ninety four, whom she would travel with to Aspen, Colorado frequently because it seems like they were dealing some yao together. He was the manager of that of those restaurant group, right, so it was like three or four I think it was three or four restaurants and against owned by two Made mobsters and one of one of the minority owners, and one of them is James Kahn, Cocaine Bob's front. That comes into play later because these all these folks get busted as well for cocaine trafficking when those restaurants go down, and James conn puts up his house for bail for one of these guys, right, WHOA yeah, he almost faces charges himself at one point because he's harboring a known fugitive, one of the the other Made mobster, Joey Apalito, apparently when he skips bond at a sentencing hearing in New Jersey. He's hiding out at consouse a couple weeks later, and they don't ever charge con for that. Though these are all events proceeding preceding what's going on. So what I'm saying is that whole network of you know, that mafia owned network group was interesting. So Nicole's roommate, this Keith Fella, he was the manager of those restaurants, and they had one restaurant and asked and I think the one was in Malibu, one was in Brentwood, I believe there, and maybe two in Malibu nonetheless, and I think a pizza place in Beverly Hills. So she's traveling with to ask him. This guy, he's the manager of those restaurants. He's dating one of Heidi Flic's hookers. The entire time from nine to two ninety four. The reason it seems like oh Jay's warenthal. James Simpson decided that he needed and to go nuts on his ex wife and which would result in numerous domestic violence phone calls, was directly over her activities relative to this cocaine business and Heidi flies because apparently she was having cocaine and hookers at her home and he did not like that in front of his children.
Speaker 1: That's what it was about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So the October nineteen ninety three, so she's murdered June twelfth, nineteen ninety four. The October nineteen ninety three call that the prosecution used against him. You can hear him in the back. You can hear him in the background screaming things about tabloids, cocaine, and hookers. Right, so he's he's talking about Heidi Flies her hookers. Again, this Keith dude was you know, dating one of these hookers for a couple of years there she was friends with Heidi Flies. Whether or not she was a recruiter in that network, I would argue, that's certainly possible and probably right, and then so very familiar with that whole trade at least, right, and uh, you know, and again she's the dude from Asluna, So she has more than a passing relationship with Ron Goldman. Right, she may not know I'm that well, but his boss lived with her for two years, two plus years. But it seems like after that October ninety three call, when he's screaming on you know, in the background, she's calling now on one, he thought she was talking to her mother what she would frequently do when they would argue. Apparently, so he's screaming those details so that her mother can understand what kind of horror her daughter was being.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: She also did not press charges when the cops responded to that call, but it was all it was all used against him in the trial.
Speaker 1: So you think because I actually played a snippet from that phone call when I covered this in my ninety series, and I mean, she definitely sells the whole I'm a battered woman thing, and like, didn't she have like journals or something where she was like, if something happens to me, it's him.
Speaker 3: Well, she did get hit by him. I believe that was the nineteen ninety incident or ninety one. That's what caused the separation. I believe, uh huh yeah. So you think, well, I would argue it's probably no different than the ninety three incident. I don't think we have the same amount of information on that one. But part of the ninety three incident allegedly dates back to ninety one. So apparently she was in debt to Larry Flint for a large volume of cash due to some cocaine dealings back in ninety one. So this is that tabloid stuff he was screaming about. So apparently he got involved with trying to pof that debt by doing a pornography for Larry Flint. She was in debt to Larry Flint. Back to Cocaine Bob and friends, the two assassins that are imprisoned for the more of Roy Raidin by order of apparently Cocaine Bob and Karen Greenberger, the Median cartel's number one dude to America's wife. Well that was you know, those two dudes worked for Larry Flint. Bill Menzer was a bodyguard for Larry Flint. So here we have her apparently in that to that and causing outrage by him. Again, I'm not I'm not advocating this behavior. What I'm saying is I don't think it's been properly described. He's he's just some lunatic. He beats his wife. There was a very tumultuous relationship and appears and largely seems to have been an issue of cocaine.
Speaker 1: So the the main issue is his wife got herself involved in some uh crackheadedness basically actingly.
Speaker 3: Apparently repeatedly, yeah, apparently.
Speaker 1: Right, messing with some prostitution, nasty stuff and some all right, so all right, you think she got violent with her because she was, she was convoluting with all this this uh, these side deals.
Speaker 3: According to his own I think was Cochrane's book, the ninety three incident was solely around the issues of this cocaine. You hear about him screaming about in the background, Okay, cocaine and hookers again this hookers are Heidi Flice's people again her root. So in ninety four, right after that incident, she moves out of that home into the how she gets murdered in on Bundy Drive right. So also so you have her this Keith Fellow, who's the manager of these these these restaurants, these mob restaurants with the coke traffing is going on, and Goldman works at one of them. You have Kat o'kalin. They're all living with OJ's kids, two kids at this house on you know, another part of Brentwood. So he apparently OJ's like after that October and So was like, no more, this is done. You're moving this Keith dude's moving out, you know, no more Heidi flies over here. You know, these were these were lugedly the terms that he described. She then moves into that Bundy residence. I believe he's paying for it, and then Kato o'kalen, who's living there as well, is her friend not his right, he moves him into his guest house. That's o Kat o'kalen ends up with the rock and him guest house of Orenthal James Simpson because he thought he was a negative influence on his ex wife and kids and wanted him under closer scrutiny.
Speaker 1: Right, So because he was a crackhead, you think, or I.
Speaker 3: Think they all were. I mean, I don't think OJ is guilty of not doing coke, you know what I mean. I just use just trying to bring some reason to these matters, if you will, and for his kids, for his kids, and again, this relationship that was sold by the prosecution, I don't think stands up to scrutiny. So, three weeks prior to the murder, Nicole Brown Simpson hosts a pizza party for their kids at the Rockingham estate with OJ with Cato.
Speaker 1: So, oh, my dog's sparking. Sorry, So what do you think about Like the violent nature of the deaths though, because that's part of the reason why I think he did do it.
Speaker 3: I think that speaks to the violent nature of the Manson family. Crimes and the violent nature of the Idaho for murders. I think it goes with the territory of this, as Manson called it, making it look witchy.
Speaker 1: Okay, But so the only thing I would argue is to it's two things. I don't feel like Ron Goldman was killed as violently as Nicole, and so you feel like he was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll go over the autopsies. I got. I got that all so that that.
Speaker 1: Might clear things up for me, because from what I can remember, in my opinion, it looked like somebody took their sweet ass time slicing and dicing and practically decapitating Nicole and did like the job on Ron.
Speaker 3: Now you're mostly accurate. They did catch her by the prize from behind, I believe, and nearly did decapitated. You're right, that's an accurate statement.
Speaker 1: So it to me, it always looked like to practically decapitate somebody but not spend that much time with Ron would suggest to me that he wasn't the primary target, but he needed to die because he was there.
Speaker 3: Well, I see what you're saying, and that's certainly possible. But I would argue that the bulk of the attention and the murder was concentrated on Ron. I would argue there's at least three individuals possibly for he committed this crime, one of which was responsible for murder of Nicole, one of which was a lookout, and the other two fought Ron Goldman. Because whoever fought Ron Goldman man, he put up a fight. We can go over some of those autopsies and we'll look at OJ's body too, and his pictures, and you know, you can tell the one cut that he has on his left hand middle finger is from the glass that he broke. His story was when they called him in Chicago that morning of the thirteenth, he was upset, dropped a glass, and when he's picking up the glass, you know, the shattered glass from his hotel room floor, he cut his finger. It seems plausible, because what doesn't seem plausible is you look at the pictures of Ron Goldman and say that he got into a fight and got stabbed like nineteen times, and some stuff slashed, and and OJ got a you know, OJ got a little cut. You know, because Goldman's got bruises from head to toe, He's got defensive wounds. Oliver's hands. I mean, it's alleged that he was an expert in martial arts. I don't know if that's true, but what I can tell you is the dude put up a help a fight, and whoever he was fighting, they're gonna have some marks.
Speaker 1: So what about the what about Nicoleby and like practically decapitated? Like don't you feel like whoever did her had some passion behind that? That it was personal? Like like that there was some passion?
Speaker 3: Do you think it was personally? And when I'll get into some of the motives on that too. From where I'm at with that stuff, relativity is kind of process seeing crime, so one of the aspects, and you know that it's not I don't think considered oftentimes with you know, someone like Bob Cocaine Evans, who's this kind of process figure of a major regard there in Los Angeles, according to you know, investigations of Maretarian whatnot, did a great job and not the only one, but he obviously did a great job on that with Bob's actions Cocaine Bob and the Cotton Club murders there. But you look at their theology within the process and they had their you know, they're Nazis, so you know, you look at somebody like Mark Furman, who's a very integral character in all of these things, and he's a Nazi. I'm not saying that without evidence. There's a forty two page internal Affairs investigation that was being written at the time of the trial, that was published in October during the trial and or I think shortly before the trial ended, maybe, And not only was he a Nazi, perjured himself, you know, was charged with a felony as a result of which durned the trial, but the prosecution knew this dude was under investigation for all sorts of shady shit, and that that that investigation yielded eight of again forty some pages of evidence supporting the activities, the Nazi activities of Mark Furman, not the least of which, according to Johnny Cochrane's book, Furman would wear Nazi rank underneath a lapel of his of his led the officer uniform. So in that regard, when you have part of these Turner Diary kind of things, right, you know, with this theology of this kind of white nationalist movement, you have that's one of the things they call for is to decapitate the the essentially the race traders. Right, So she's a blonde haired, fair you know, German who's had children with a black man. That doesn't sit well with the number of folks. In fact, the FBI released their their documents on orangal James Simpson after he died, and two things can be yielded from that relative to you know, this conversation we're having right now at the moment, and that is they were more deeply involved in the physical evidence than initially led on by the state in the nineteen nineties. And because they after someone dies, I guess they just you know, released whatever they got, as they claim at least, right. And then the other thing is that he was getting they were getting threats from white nationalists preceding the murders. Both Nicole and OJ were Hmmm.
Speaker 1: So that's where the decapitation comes in, because that to me has always been this selling point is like, if I were to have to murder someone, ah, unless I was incredibly angry at that person, I don't know if I could go to the links of like practically decapitating them, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: For sure, So before we got in the Nicole OJ timeline and how they kind of came together and emphasized this these kind of hood rat activities that's surround the entire nature of their relationship if you asked me. And that is again their friend circles as well, right, their recreational activities, cocaine, you know this whole Mark Furman's the Nazi thing. So two months after the murders in October of ninety four, this dude wrote a book his name Steven Singular. I think he published it maybe during the trial or short.
Speaker 1: Of they're after I'm familiar with him.
Speaker 3: You know, Steven Singular. Okay, So he gets a phone call from the prosecutor of a deputy prosecutor who tells him all these these intimate details of their investigation that they're like, Hey, this dude's planning evidence. Here's the evidence he planned talking about Furman. It's all part of this white nationalist movement, right, He's connected to these people in Idaho. So he was connected. He ends up retiring to Sandpoint, Idaho after he gets fired slash retire from LAPD in ninety five. In December of ninety five. However, this is August of ninety four, and this LA prosecutors deputy prosecutors call him and saying, look, the prosecutor's office has lost their shit, you know, and they got the author. I don't think he's ever named the prosecutor, but there was a couple of prosecutors of Republic deputies. You could probably assume it was one of them. You know, they're public publicly against Marshall Clark and gang and the prosecution.
Speaker 1: Right, And he said Idaho.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So he says Mark Furman's connected to the white nationalist group out of Idaho, that this Stephen Singular dude wrote a book about. Right, So, this white nationalist group launched this national campaign of terror, if you will, right back in nineteen eighty three, I think it was. They end up robbing a bunch of banks. They murdered a radio host in Denver, Colorado. That's what Stevens Singular wrote His book about. This group was called The Order. Hollywood just made another movie about these people. So this deputy prosecutor is telling the dude who wrote a book about that burg murder at the hands of these Nazis from northern Idaho and how they all launched this plan. So he's saying that they launched a new plan for a ten year anniversary of the Berg murder. Right, this is the story that the singular guy gets, right, and he goes, well, what do you want me to do? I'm a journalist in Denver. He goes, you work for the prosecutors. Obvious says, yeah, they don't want any of this stuff here. They're going a different direction. And so he says, he goes, what do I do? And they said take it to the defense. So he actually did contact the defense and met with the defense. Again, this is early on in the investigation and the he writes he writes about in his book, but the details he he you know, conveys to the defense ended up playing out in court. And I'll get into some of that when we get into the forensics. But you know, he gets a call about these white nationalists launching another campaign of terror. Right, there's another number of events that are allegedly connected to this. But part of that campaign of terror was to kill a one at this national meeting in i at northern Idaho in nineteen ninety four near Sandpoint where Firman lifts today, has lift since ninety five. Right, So he's got deep connections to these folks. Right, So whether or not he seems like he played a very prominent role in that. But it seems like what you're describing was very personal, right, This is a very this was their intent was to make it look that way too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I get I guess that would make sense that they're trying to make it look a certain way as well, because it's like I said, you know, yeah, Ron was sliced up like they they stabbed him multiple times. But to go to the links of what they did with Nicole, I feel like, if we're going to go with oj did not do it, they certainly did a good job making it look like a crime of passion, for sure.
Speaker 3: I think that's an accurate statement, and that is the professed nature of their goals as well. So here we have alan Berg was murdered in June eighteenth, nineteen eighty four, by a white supremacist group named the Order. Again, so this is this film that just got released here twenty twenty four from Big Hollywood picture that's based upon the murder. You know, this campaign of this, these domestic terror events by this white nationalist group launched out Hayden Lake Standpoint, Idaho. Again, Furman's connected these people back to this point. According to whatever the Prosecutor's office developed and then later kicked off at LA, the Internal Affairs investigation, right, was part of this. This was some of the same stuff. So this they didn't make I don't think they made that part public, the Idaho part, But according to Stephen Singler's book, it was that was a circumstances so.
Speaker 1: Well, in Stephen singular, how I was able to come across him is he's actually done a lot of good work on John Benet Ramsey as well and all of the Uh yeah, I mean he does a great job connecting all the big wigs and all the eyes wide shutters of Colorado with the Ramsey family and some some crazy stuff that happened with John Beney. So I mean, I definitely know this guy does great research. So I was surprised to hear you even bring him up in regards to this, because I had no idea he ever was involved or or wrote anything about it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he published this in ninety like I said, January of ninety.
Speaker 1: Five, Legacy of Deception.
Speaker 3: Wow, the trial had even started. Yet again, he met with folks in August ninety four over these matters because again, you know, they he got tapped off by you know, some legitimate sources. And again it apparently checked out. So is because he wrote this book Talk to Death, so that la prosecutor was like the people you wrote about in this book in eighty seven are responsible here for these activities here in ninety four, right, damn. And Furman's associated with it all. And again Furman retires up there afterwards, right, And that's where that's where he lives today, where he's been providing commentary for the last two and a half years on the Idaho for murders. Really, yes, ma'am, I can't make this shit up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, that's too much. That's that's too much.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit right, it's a little bit out there, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right. So actually I need to run to the restroom really quick. But I noticed in the comments section somebody said, do you think that Chloe Kardashian is OJ Simpson? And I just wanted to say, really quick for I runt of the restroom, that yes, I do think that Chloe is O. J. Simpsons.
Speaker 3: But absolutely well, I actually have a brief for us. While you do that, I have a.
Speaker 1: Perfect, perfect hang on just a second, I'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Sounds good. Were this is our intermission because I can't find the other one I had. But here's Oorenthal James Simpson. I'm confirming that he went clear scientology style. I believe his interviews from nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 4: At one point I felt I had reached the state of clear right is, which is in scientology, I guess, is the area where you kind of you're one with all, see y'all noel. At least that's the way I interpreted it as.
Speaker 3: Time state I thought I had or I had from time to time reached that state.
Speaker 4: Especially as an athlete, sometimes you just feel that you're total controlling your surroundings that can let me wheel everything around you.
Speaker 3: So you know, you don't have to take my word for it, folks of interwebs. Orenthal James Simpson, you know it was definitely a scientologist. So at the time of the murders, he had just finished starring in A Naked Gun I believe thirty three and a third. They just maybe had released it or had just completed filming let's see here. It was released March eighteenth of nineteen ninety four, and then again the murders occur on June twelfth, nineteen ninety four. So this U. It's interesting because I always assert that scientologists stick together in these especially in these Hollywood productions, And you'll find Orenthal James Simpson here along with Priscilla Presley starring in the Naked Gun franchise there in Priscilla Presley obviously apparently a multi decade scientologist, to the point where Lisa Marie grew up in it and apparently died while still being a scientologist.
Speaker 1: I've always thought that, thank you. I always thought that he must have done it because of his weird scientology weirdness and the fact that he was in uh some other movie where they they like trained him how to use a switchblade, n eye or something like that, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've heard these tales of the of the Navy stuff. I think that the Navy Seals movie he was doing. Yeah, I don't know, Yeah, I don't know. I put a lot of creams into that, but you know, you never know, right, maybe maybe he got that job to set him up for these murders. Right. See the amount of planning I'm saying probably went into this.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So so if you had to just like sum it up in the best way you could. Why do you what was the motive to get rid of Nicole?
Speaker 3: Well, that's a that's a good question. Let me let me finish building their backstory here and and we'll get to that. I think here, did you see this though? While you're While you're away?
Speaker 4: I played this clip At one point I felt I had reached the state of clear.
Speaker 3: Right, I don't ever want to go clear. That's what happens when you go clear.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I left my headphones on so I could hear whatever the clip. But I mean, I just I he's he's a weird guy, and it's easy to pin it on him because he makes himself look like shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you just got to look at who these people associate with. And that's what I was kind of getting out with their backstory. Right, So this is, you know, the late eighties. They're doing fly stuff, cocaine stuff, Larry Flyn stuff, right, you know. And they get married in eighty five and essentially split in ninety one. But they met in seventy seven, right, She was a waitress at a bar in Hollywood. He was a star, right, And at the same time he's getting associated with scientology, right it at the same time he meets her. So I don't know if her associations with scientology, but I suspect she had some you know, in that regard, because again, that's when they first link up. He's actually married to his first wife at that point.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: And when you asked when the comment about whether or not Chloe Kardashian was that the Kardashian Chloe Kardashian with his daughter. She looks exactly like his daughter from his first urge, I haven't seen her. I'll bring that up here a minute. They look they're both kind of linebacker like I'm just saying, they could have played fullback if there were men. Wow, and so and look at Chloe versus her sisters, right.
Speaker 1: Right, So, I know she's went through a lot of plastic surgery recently. I don't know if she's gotten on ozempic or what. It looks like she's gotten her her her skeletal structure completely redone. I mean, it looks like they've broken her jaw and done all kinds of stuff to get her to look more feminized. But sure, if you see if you see old pictures of Chloe, not new pictures of Chloe, Like, og, Chloe, Like, dude, that that is one OJ's kid.
Speaker 3: In my opinion, I agree, and I apologize. I was referring to his daughter with Nicole. Sidney and Chloe look a lot alike. Mmm, bring up a picture right now.
Speaker 1: For us here, okay, perfect, because I'm so curious.
Speaker 3: I think they're roughly the same age. So they used to vacation every year together. Robert Kardashian, Robert Kardashian and OJ go back to think seventy two, they were tight.
Speaker 1: That's his first daughter.
Speaker 3: That's his daughter with Nicole. Yeah, that's Sydney.
Speaker 1: See, I don't think she looks anything like Nicole. This goes back to the whole Nicole is a biological man thing because it's like, I don't know, dude, I don't And like if you pull up could you pull up some pictures of Nicole, like with her five o'clock shadow, it appears to be you know what I mean? Like, there are there are things that I've noticed just and you know, before I get roasted in the comments section, let me just make this clear. I have been following what I would consider to be reputable sources who look at celebrities, and they can tell you whether or not they're a biological man or a biological woman based on their bone structure. The same way that archaeologists can dig up skeletons in Egypt and tell you which ones are male and which ones are female. You can do it with living people too. It's not that hard. And there is a lot of discrepancies in Nicole Brown Simpson's skeleton that would suggest she was a biological man.
Speaker 3: I'm not yeah, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, well, and I'm not saying that it had This is absolutely but I mean the jawline, the kneecaps, the elbows, for sure, her hands are huge and h you know, I'm sure there's another one. There's a picture of her and oj At like some kind of red carpet event. I think their kids are with them, and she's got like the whole five o'clock shadow thing going on. I don't know if you can see that picture on there.
Speaker 3: I'll bring that up here one moment, police. So here's one of the I mean again, there's lots of these family photos that got over with the Kardashians, the Jenners and the you know, the the Simpsons. You get Nicole right here and oj so.
Speaker 1: For comfort.
Speaker 3: Well, what you're describing here makes a lot of sense from my heads at man, because these folks, what I'm getting out, You got to look at these folks and who they're dealing with, their activities, their social life, et cetera, and none of it pans out well for these folks. So I imagine they were probably into some weird sexual proclivities and activities. So we can see that through the Jenner family, who's got all sorts of train and stuff all around it, including some of them.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying is like I hate to say guilt by association, but they're all kind of into this stuff.
Speaker 3: Well exactly, so some of the even some of the Jenner girls, their baby daddies or something like one of them is a baby daddy's a rapper and he he openly dates trans.
Speaker 1: They're all I'm telling you, they're all into this stuff. And it's super easy to fake a pregnancy bomb.
Speaker 4: You know that.
Speaker 1: That's that's something. I mean, Hollywood does it all the time. You know, it's super easy to fake a pregnancy bomb. So I don't want people coming after me in the comments talking about well there's pictures of her pregnant. Yeah, I could look pregnant tomorrow if I want you to, right, I can.
Speaker 3: Bring up said. I can bring up Beyonce fake pregnancy bump she got caught with. I can bring up another one if you want me to. Just show folks, So Charlie's their own. Charlie's throng claims to have gained seventy pounds of a beer belly for a party. You're a pregnant lady, And I would argue that's her name is really Charlie. Her father is a multi millionaire South African banker.
Speaker 1: I remember correctly, dude, That's what I'm saying. It's like, there are photos of Nicole and somebody put in the commons istant Nicole, Meg and Kelly Megan. Kelly has actually addressed that, And I think it's a fun theory to, you know, toss around. But no, I think the transgender actual Nicole is dead.
Speaker 3: You know, I didn't know that was a thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah they say that.
Speaker 3: I mean I kind of liked I kind of like it in concept. I don't know, I don't know the details of it, but I kind of like it in concept.
Speaker 1: I mentioned it in my series because a lot of people bring that up. But I will say that Megan Kelly herself has actually addressed that. And while they do look similar, I do think that the Trance Nicole that was married to Oj Simpson is dead. I don't know who did it. I want to think that it was Oj, because he's fucking weird. But I'm super open, like you've already got me halfway on the fence wondering what the hell's going on? See, look at Beyonce's fake bump. It is stuff. Look at this stuff.
Speaker 3: So there was another another star I think was Miley Cyrus that did it, you know what I mean? So like these things happen again. Charlie's stair On, she claims she did she gained uh you know, she did it all for a part, you know what I mean. She claimed it was all beer belly. Yeah, okay, right, you know, and again, I you know, there's I got so Charlie stair On she said to two young African children, you know you've won the lottery. Congratulations, you're an American. Now I adopted you. Also, Congratulations, I'm changing your gender. You're now a girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They love to do that, don't they yeah, look at.
Speaker 3: Uh some kind of crazy shit, is that right?
Speaker 1: Oh? Uh, Angeline and Jolie and Brad Pitt did that with their gaggle of geese. Oh it's a boy, now it's a girl. Now it's a boy again. I mean they literally they love that stuff.
Speaker 3: Yes, these scientology schooled children of will and uh Jada Pinkett's men.
Speaker 1: Well you know what they say that the girl was named after the dad because that's the biological male, right, and that the boy was named after the mom because that's the biological female. It's Willow and Jaden.
Speaker 3: Like, come on right, playing pregnant and soul. He was more physically taxing than Mad Max or Atomic Blonde. Get out of town. What are you talking?
Speaker 1: Get the fuck out man, this But this is what I'm saying. It's like, if there was motivation outside of OJ to kill Nicole in this way, in this very very brutal way, I think that the that there's so many levels to it, it's it's hard to it's hard to imagine what all they were into. But I mean there's even there's even talks that OJ's son from his first marriage killed her because.
Speaker 3: Well, again, I think that's weird. Yeah, I'm familiar with that theory. I'm familiar that theory. I think it spends a lot of the actual evidence that doesn't exist against OJ and then tries to spin it off on with this guy. So I think all that's well designed and by playing. But would you agree with me? Charlie Staron looks pregnant, right.
Speaker 1: Hyeah, I'm sure she would love us to think she was pregnant.
Speaker 3: This is this is not on the film. This is during the filming, but not on the set. So she's again. She claimed that was a seventy pounds. Seventy pound beer belly. She gained. What kind of woman puts all her weight in a beer belly? I'm gonna go and no woman at all?
Speaker 1: Right, No, probably no woman at all. I would say that by the look of her face, I don't know like it. It's disproportionate to me to be a beer belly. You know what I'm saying. Are you frozen?
Speaker 3: Oh JJ, I'm back and back.
Speaker 1: I said, it looks proportionate to me.
Speaker 3: Really, because I would I would expect, I would expect more weight in the arms and maybe even the hips or something like that. And literally, when there's no other photographs from the film and whatnot, and scenes from the film where you can see her, you know, with the belly up and everything. It's literally all in her lower abdomen.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I'm saying if if it was if she was saying that she drank enough beer to get her stomach looking like that, it would be more evenly dispersed, right, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I think it we just got some weight here, but I don't think enough, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Right, That's what I'm saying, is it looks disproportionate, Like why is it all congregated in the stomach?
Speaker 3: And I know you were you weren't born until the ninety four, like I said, and you also weren't aren't a man. But she was prominently displayed in the late night or mid to late nineties in a film called Reindeer Games topless, very memorable moment for any teenage male in the nineties, like myself. However, I would argue some of that might even be cgi because you can look at her films later, like where did this Ladies Presco? Yeah, yeah, and you think, well, they're not doing that thing well. In the nineteen ninety five film I think it was barbed Wire. You know, this is a big news event. Member in the nineties as well, Pamela Anderson would not pose nude in the film for this movie, barbed Wire, despite her already posing for Playboy, and it was a big controversy surrounding these details. Right, So the idea of transferring someone's face into someone else's body is not absurd in Hollywood at that time, especially since in nineteen eighty eight when they did Back to the Future too, Chrispin Glover, Like we were just talking about last week Back to the Future film review, Crispin Glover, he was not in number two because and they superposed some stuff and played some trickeries.
Speaker 1: So you know, they can literally fake anything. I mean, they faked the moon landing for Christ's sake, and people are still believing that.
Speaker 3: You and Kidd and people still believe that, don't they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's easy to fake stuff like that for sure.
Speaker 3: So I think we've we've laid some good groundwork here as far as some of the backstory and characters evolved with with some of these activities, and maybe even some substantiates some claims as to why these things may be going on. I would assert these folks have been associated with some hood rat activities for for a long time. And again, when you imply that maybe Sidney Simpson and and uh, you know, Chloe Kardashian have the same dad, I think that's you know, they look a lot alike. They look more like sisters than she does with the rest of the Kardashians if you ask me.
Speaker 1: But she looks nothing like the other Kardashians to an annoying degree. Like it's it's almost like, are you seriously trying to say that this one is with the rest of them? Like one of these is not like the other.
Speaker 3: Like it's she I mean size wise looks wise. And again, you know, when they're vacationing with the Simpsons, you know, and they're doing you know, weird sexual swinger con activities, I think that's certainly plausible, right.
Speaker 1: That dude, that's what they were doing at the Tate House too. Just to bring that up. I mean, they were infamous wife swapping and right doing making videos of the ship and like exactly swapping sharing around. I mean, who even knows what whose baby she was pregnant with at the time. Maybe that's what got her killed if she was actually killed. But I mean.
Speaker 3: Too, you can't know who that daddy is, right, No, man, they was doing.
Speaker 1: All kinds of wife swapping and nasty stuff. And I'm sure that the Kardashians were doing that ship too. That's maybe that's why he was so gung ho to represent oj I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, right right, right, before we get any further here, let me just fix something here. We're getting further into the evidence here when we're discussed some of what the salient characteristics that have convinced you that this was indeed the work of Orenthal James Simpson, I just want to go over some of the cast of characters, you know, a little bit further detail, if you will, and we'll go into the going to the witness we'll go into the state's evidence and the witnesses as well. But you know, the cast of characters I think is very interesting. So when you're describing how we're sold these things, and like I was saying before, this is kind of more or less whole hog effective, you will, right, let me once saying it's kind of fix something here real fast, Okay, good to go. So you know I was saying, like we're sold this media, this new media campaign of where everyone's going to see the whole court trial. We don't see court trials. And I think it's this is part of the magic show of you will convincing folks that we have this open, public court system that's fair and objective. And we do so by events like this where we're like, oh, well, we televise the whole oh shit, well back year back and the idea farmers and that's almost all censored and you know, uh, you know sealed. Right, So but you know, the people who sold us the O. J. Simpson case is interesting to me. So we first see Charles Groden, Right, he's now one of these media news pundits who's gonna start bringing us updates on the on the O. J. Simpson case every day. Granted he was an actor already. I'm saying, we meet him in this new capacity, right. Are you familiar with Charles Groden?
Speaker 1: Uh? Not really.
Speaker 3: Soon Charles Groden is this fella?
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I've seen him before, gotcha.
Speaker 3: Charles Groden in a panel of yelling weirdos discuss the OJ Simpson case. That's precisely what I'm talking about. He was a nut job when he came out about these things. Charles Groden got his start in Hollywood thanks to Cocaine Bob Evans in the film Rosemary No.
Speaker 1: Stop It, shut your mouth.
Speaker 3: Yes, mallam, oh, he plays that doctor and there he is right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he does see.
Speaker 3: Him right here in the image from.
Speaker 1: The film does Yeah, he was.
Speaker 3: The dad in Beethoven. He played with de Niro and Midnight Run. De Niro's career also made in part or in fully thanks to Bob Cocaine Evans. So you see a lot of these people sticking together over the years. But yeah, Groad and that's where he got his start, right, and again we see him in the media. Then we also meet Greta van Sustern later Fox News funded at this time CNN scientologists at the time too. By the way, So when you're describing these things as maybe Nicole Brown Simpson might have been making, Kelly, I was like, wait a second, that's interesting because we're sold these new media packages and pundits as a result of this case, right, and they all have some strangers connections, right, all back to this you know process being the dark wing of scientology, as as I assert, and you know, and you have all these scientologists as well. And then you know, we also get Charles Manson's friend, Ira Reiner, the former district attorney from Los Angeles from eighty four to ninety two. He prosecuted some interesting cases during that time, but we get him as as immediate pundit as well in this case. So you know, when when you're saying these things, and you know, Megan Kelly, I don't know this for a fact. I've never witnessed it, but I did. I have a lot of one of my old Air Force dudes, got out of the Air Force, went to college and you know, TV broadcasting or whatever, and got a job at Fox News and kind of worked his way up in production there, right, And you know, I used to go hang out there a lot of times in the city because it was very much a party atmosphere, right, It's a lot of drinking going on, back in my drinking days. And you know, so I got another production staff. I played on their fantasy baseball team a couple of years, went back to back years and stuff. So you know, I never worked there, but I think some people thought I might have. But anyway, I heard stories there. You know, I heard she had quite a cocaine habit, for example. And it'd be interesting because Nicole Brown Simpson had quite a cocaine habit.
Speaker 1: Yes she did.
Speaker 3: That's very interesting you mentioned that. I never heard that before. So, but it kind of plays what I'm saying is we're sold these new media characters. Right, Greta van Sustern again, right, you know today she's like, oh, I regret my time spent covering the og In trial. Good for you, lady, because you know it was kind of a kind of nut jobbery if you ask me. Right. And on that same note, we get Marcia Clark. She's also providing commentary today on the Idaho case, right, strangely enough, and she was a prosecutor La County prosecutor prosecuting this case, Lee prosecutor. Right, she was a scientologist at the time. She was married to it. She was it gets worse. I can't make this shit up, ma'am so. And this is this is an article she wrote herself in nineteen ninety seven, I believe, and I'll put these links in the show notes here. But her husband at the time is fellow by the name of Gordon Clark. He was an OT seven executive staff member of scientology. So he was a billion year contract guy. Right. So the guy that married them was the scientologist named Bruce Roman. She writes about this in her article. And Bruce Roman just happened to be friends with her first husband as well, he was also a scientologist. This Gabby Horowitz guy right, and Bruce Roman, marys Marcia Clark and her new husband, and then you know, shortly thereafter, somehow murders Gabby Horowitz, her first husband, her ex husband what and doesn't get charged. Courtesy of Ira Reiner Charles no, stop it. Yeah, I can't make this shit up.
Speaker 1: Small fucking circles.
Speaker 3: So you see there's a lot of connections back to these manson situations from the OJ case and then forward onto the Idaho case, because why do they select this lady or fell in Nazi Furman to provide commentary. And again this is Ira Reiner. He was the DA from eighty four to ninety two, and then he was one of the live pundits we get after that right on TV and they were ninety four. He prosecutes the Hillside Stranglers. Wait, that was before him. He prosecutes Richard Ramirez, He prosecutes the Cotton Club murders of Bob Cocaine Evans that he let walk, right, the Cotton.
Speaker 1: Club murders and Richard Ramirez are both programmed to kill.
Speaker 3: Yes, ma'am, Yes, ma'am. And uh, the mc martin preschool that he did that case.
Speaker 1: Too way stop it, stop it, stop it. You're kidding me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and despite being on it yep, despite being a uh, he did the whitewashing h right as the district attorney. So despite despite calling Bob Evans is the number one witness in the case of the murder of against raiding, number one person you know in the grand jury, right they were questioning, he pleads the fifth. The judge yells at him. Ira Reyner never charges him. He's an unindoicted co conspirator in that murder. So you know, he lets Bob walk, Cocaine Bob walk there, he covers the mc martin stuff. We don't know much about the Richard Ramirez ship. There's a lot of you said there.
Speaker 1: So he has his hand in all of the program to kill shit, Mick Martin, free school, Richard Ramirez, Cotton Club murders. He's just letting everybody walk. Mother Tucer mansond whatnot please tell me he's dead.
Speaker 3: During the trials, they say they're looking for a for an attorney for Leslie van Hooton, and Charles Manson says, I have a friend who will represent her. And he called They called each other personal friends, and he was for a period of time Leslie van.
Speaker 1: Hut He said, I have a friend.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Oh, please tell me this man died horribly he's still alive.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Do you know the Mick Martin pre school trials one of the most frustrating things to research that I've ever looked into. I mean, just the amount of cover ups, in the amount of in this guy. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: JJ. Right, do you see how I say a lot of these things that are all interweaving and connecting here in these matters.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So this is a New York Times article from March of nineteen seventy. State gets new star witness in sat murder case. Right, and then we go down here. First, Miss van Hooton dismissed your quarter appointed lawyer and selected Ira Reiner, a friend of Manson's.
Speaker 1: There you go, a friend of Manson's.
Speaker 3: Yep, yes, ma'am.
Speaker 1: How is he connected to the O J case?
Speaker 3: He was a comedy so he was one of the media stars we got selling us the case right on TV all the.
Speaker 1: Time, right right, Okay, that's what I thought.
Speaker 3: But he just left office as a district attorney there, I think Gil.
Speaker 1: He wasn't like the presiding district attorney, but he was like the mouthpiece.
Speaker 3: Right well, No, he lost the election ninety two. From eighty four to ninety two, he was the DA there in La County. In ninety four, he suddenly he gets hired as a media pundit to describe this case to the media.
Speaker 1: Right right, right, That's what I meant. Okay.
Speaker 3: We also meet Phil McGraw old, not a doctor, and he longer philed because he lost that license. We meet him for the very first time providing commentary on the OJ case. Now, doctor Phil, Yes, ma'am. And I've long suspected old doctor not a doctor Phil, because he lost his license a long time ago. I believe it's how the story goes. He lost it before even the OJ case. I think was ninety one or ninety two that he lost it or got suspended. I think initially suspended. I don't know, was foil vot doctor Phil?
Speaker 1: What how the fuck does he get wrapped s up in this.
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 3: I would assert, ma'am that there's a good high probability that doctor Phil is a scientologist or was a scientologist. So we meet doctor Phil the courtesy of courtesy of Oprah Winterfree and then in nineteen ninety and then and then and then immediately following that on a national stage over the O. J. Simpson case, providing commentary. In nineteen ninety, mcgral co founded Courtrooms Sciences, Incorporated, a trial consulting firm, with lawyer Gary Dobbs. They would do dry runs of court cases and simulated courtrooms, and mcgrawl would offer advice about what part of the lawyer's case worked in what parts did not. Mcral is no longer an officer director of the company. The TV show Bowl is based on mcgrall's experiences as the trial consultant. Mc crawl began work with Oprah Winfrey through CSI, so that I believe that was ninety that was ninety five, Okay, So we actually do first meet him in the OJ Simpson trial, then doing these kind of trial consulting commentary on TV. Right, But prior to that, him and his father started this self help seminar group out of Texas called Choices, which has a lot of hallmarks of what I would describe would be a similar thing to executive success programs of the Nexium cult.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, yep, Doctor.
Speaker 3: Phil right, so uh Damba Box was a creator and founder of Choices seminars in eighty three. She was successful to Texas businesswoman who started Choices along with doctor Phil and his father Joe McGraw. So when you're describing these people that were being sold right as a result of these trial making again the whole hog effect effect of making money off of, you know, everything. Regarding these high profile events, we see a lot of questionable characters that get introduced to us, and they all seem to have a lot of deep signedology slash process slash Manson roots slash cocaine Bob. So it's all kind of the same network if you ask me. But you know, doctor Phil's no different if you ask me as well.
Speaker 1: So like the OJ thing kind of like busted him out onto the scene as well as part of the sensationalism.
Speaker 3: And strangely enough, when O. J. Simpson gets busted for the kidnapping robbery charge in Vegas in the in the Mideatts. The one person we see erupt on the national scene as the go to person providing commentary news on that case is a lady by the name of Ashley Banfield. She now plays the front runner as the propaganda mouthpiece in the Idaho for meers on News Nation.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so these are like eight I kind of have to go back to what I asked you before it and it makes me wonder if this shit isn't all staged and like Nicole never died.
Speaker 3: Well again, I like the idea, especially when you're talking about Megan and Kelly, but you know I would consider that. I would, but I would leave your mind open to it's not mutually exclusive. She can still die and they can still use all of these things to the same effect.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about the autopsy then, because I'm just curious what your thoughts are on all of that.
Speaker 3: Sure, well, I think you built I think we built a good strong case there for motivations on these things regarding these chaotic again processed church chaos social turbulence. Right, the processed church grows out of the Tavistocks concepts of what they described and wrote down a research paper called Social turbulence in nineteen sixty three. So, and it is this idea of creating these chaotic cultural events that are very polarizing, in which the social engineer and direct society in the manner in which you wish to do so. Mix it max society malleable.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: That's literally what they wrote. And the guy who wrote the paper founded tavia Stock and then invaded America the same time the Processed Church did in sixty eight. Except for Alan Trist's he goes to UCLA and works with Jolly and West to the psychology department briefly before I think we go to Oklahoma or wherever he went after that, but they have a cross over there. Alan Trist's son, Eric Trist, was best friends with Grateful Dead lead singer Jerry Garcia and was the band's publishing house president. The Tavistock son ran the Grateful Dead's publishing house, and he just died a few years ago.
Speaker 1: Wow. You know, I did all that research on Laurel Canyon, and I never got into I'm aware of Tavistock, but not like all the details, like as far as that goes. But sure, I know, you know, the Beatles and stuff are Tavistock and they've had their you know, well, I didn't know that shit, but I know that they've had their impact on on you know, culture forever long.
Speaker 3: But so that's a good point. And they still do if you ask me. So there's a fellow by the name of Peter Asher, major figure in music production and publishing and whatnot. He owned a coffee shop in the Mayfair district, Serca nineteen sixty four, the Sativa Cafe into Indico Indica, a cafe I got my pots friends mixed up Indica Cafe. He was a member of the Process.
Speaker 1: His sister, well, they're all process or scientology.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, any process is an offshooting. I would allege still a dark wing of scientology. But so Peter Asher, this is the end of cafe is the Process headquarters in the Mayfair district, right, And his sister's dating Paul McCartney, right, And John Lennon meets Yoko Ono at that cafe. And Peter and Jane Asher's first cousin is one of the founding members of the Process. She's alive and well today in canab Utah. I think she may have just passed a couple of yars ago. She was alive and well until recently.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: Peter Asher is a major figure to this day. He's wrapped up on the Diddy stuff. Really. Oh yeah, so this is the guy and he's been very prominent Los Angeles, not just the UK. Wow. In twenty nineteen, Asher published a book The Beatles from Aid Is That about his personal reminiscences about reminiscences about the band. Yep, this was his sister who dated them, who dated the original Paul not Fall, who dated Paul McCartney.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you clarified that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, they're uh their cousins.
Speaker 1: Well, let me see her face, Jane Asher, well on stand by please. I guess for an old lady, she's not bad.
Speaker 3: Yea. In the day, the Beatles were definitely processing. Like I said, how they all met and hung out there and whatnot, and then they did They did felt you know, they introduced to Lima throughout their music, you know, not just the curly stuff and Stargeant Peppers. They in fact, I think it's their album Help the they're doing the arm signals and hand signals. Nick points out how that's directly out of Curley, that's directly out of the lima and those handed arm signals are doing. And they're wearing the early kind of processed style cloaks. I'll bring picture.
Speaker 1: Well, while you're at it, why don't you bring up a picture of of the Beatles.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 1: This was something that one of my fellow conspiracy podcasters pointed this out to me. Uh, it's the Beatles with a bunch of baby parts and like covering.
Speaker 3: It's creepy.
Speaker 1: Huh yeah, dude, I had never seen that before in my life. These are the signals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can you give me one moment? Yeah? This, and they're wearing some very processing in style cloaks. Can you me one moment? My my dog sounds like he wants to eat somebody. I'll be right back, Julie, I apologize. Okay, if you don't mind, please sing us a song there for the folks of the interwebs.
Speaker 1: Oh no, thank you.
Speaker 3: So do you know any good songs from the album?
Speaker 1: Help? Ah? It's definitely not my favorite album. I think I'm more of a revolver type of gal. Let me see, I'm gonna read some of these comments here. Somebody said the Beatles are gay. I mean they might be. Yoko definitely looks like a man to me.
Speaker 3: Thanks for holling it down there, Julia.
Speaker 1: Do you think Yoka is a man?
Speaker 3: I think Yoko is some sort of sex pot type situation. Yeah, I mean there's a lot. Yeah, I think there's lots back and forth spook activities going on with these folks, you know what I mean, this whole process scene again around the cocaine trafficking, I ran country kind of activities. But the uh, there's a lot to be said about the Beatles and what they were used for and whatnot. But I think a lot of it was to transform this cultural engineering, like I was saying in these Pelemix style principles of Alistair Curley, because that's seemingly what has occurred. And you know, part of that is to keep that network going, and keeping that network going is selling drugs, drug sex, and rock and roll, right, so you got to promote these things. You got to cover up the crimes associated with these things, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also if John really get it how they say he got it, and she walked without a single ricochet, missed bullet like she was right next to him, right like, and she didn't get right And.
Speaker 3: That happens, and that happens at the Dakota Building. And again Mark David Chapman had interactions with Scientology in Hawaii before he flew there, and it happens to the Dakota Building.
Speaker 1: Go, what's his name? Well, the DA Building, Kenneth Anger, Kenneth Anger. He had connections to Kenneth Anger.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yes he did.
Speaker 3: Bobby Bosley's boyfriend. Huh, Yes, the Dakota. The Dakota Building was the side of Rose Murray's baby. Back to Bob Cocaine, and again it's Bob Cocaine evans that that that brokers the marriage between Polanski and Tate.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's all, it's all so interconnected. And I don't know if you were on this episode, but one of my favorite things, because I know you're about to bring this up, when I when I covered Marilyn Monroe and I went over her autopsy report and all the inconsistencies in there and how there's no way she could have killed herself. You know, I'm interested to see what the autopsy will tell us about these two, because up until this point, I was convinced on OJ's guilt solely based on the fact that she was practically decays appetated, and Ron wasn't, and that it looked like there there was, you know, a rush job done to quickly eliminate Ron, so whoever it was could take their sweet ass time slicing and dice. And mister Brown Simpson, well, I hear you, I hear.
Speaker 3: I would argue you have that in reverse, that it was Nicole was caught by surprise. Her neck was deeply cut, but it was done from behind, and she was caught by surprise. You can tell that because her feet get caught underneath the fence and she doesn't move. That's an important factor because Ron Goldman is later found with her blood underneath on the soles of his shoes, which according to the state's circumstances of events timeline of events, that never transpires. Ron's killed feet away and never goes near Nicole's body.
Speaker 1: So what I was led to believe, Well.
Speaker 3: The evidence would support otherwise and gain and.
Speaker 1: It's a good I want to hear about it.
Speaker 3: Well, cruise through those Uh, if you're good with another sixty minutes here and we're already an hour and a half, Well cruise the rest of the detectives and in the evidence here. So we have Tom Lang, lead detective. Right, he shows up a very late response. We see that also with the Idaho four case. Nine on one's called it noon the lead detectives and show for four hours, same thing here, four hours. So whatever reasons these lead detectives need to take four hours to show up to a murder scene, Haines murder scene, I have no idea, especially in a small town like Moscow, Idaho. But Tom Lang, you're familiar with the Four on the Four murders of Laal.
Speaker 1: Case Foe on the Flow one of my favorite Laurel Canyon debaucheries.
Speaker 3: Lead detective Tom Lang.
Speaker 1: Wow, so this guy's a puppet as well.
Speaker 3: Absolutely him and Van Atterbeth Yeap Lang would later defend Eddie Nash Eddie Nash skirts charges and ordering that hit with John Holmes on the Four on the Four murders for twenty years. Governor Moonbeam Jerry Brown who governor, former governor of California. I believe thrice As was his father Moonbeam. Old Moonbeam was according to the files of d Zanders, was a member of the Processed Church of the Final Judgment. He no he lived three doors down on Wonderland Avenue.
Speaker 1: Yes, I did know that. I did know that he lived four doors down from the Foe on the Flow, but I didn't know.
Speaker 3: He was I was thinking of the band. Yeah, he's long term, long time dated Linda Rodenstadt. She was involved in that mix to you, oh Rod, yeah, j J.
Speaker 1: No, I love her. She's are you telling me she's a piece of dog shit.
Speaker 3: Too and all? And I'll probably likelihood yes, man, oh j J. So Tom Lang runs cover like you see you know, uh Bigfoot Bejornson and Inherent Weiss do right in the films. Yeah, he's running cover for all sorts of stuff. So that's yeah. These guys are all bagman in that regard. Now. Tom Lang would later defend Eddie Nash, the man who would order ultimately get charged twenty years later for ordering that hit so interesting car.
Speaker 1: That's that is? That is uh uh one of LA's most bloody and brutal crime scenes. That was That was a Laurel Canyon era crime scene there. It's definitely I don't know man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, John Holmes, the porn star, would get busted for this, right. Eton Holmes at one point called Eddie Nash, that nightclub owner the man who ordered this, This drog trafficker, the most evil man I've ever known. And that's the guy that Tom Lang, the lead detective here and both that murder and the OJ murder we claim is not a bad guy. That man ranning. That man ran a teenage teenage, no alcohol night, all night nightclub in Hollywood name named The Odyssey. A lot of strange and weird shit went down there, a lot of strange and weird shit.
Speaker 1: What the fuck? He died of aides in eighteen eighty eight? Thank god?
Speaker 3: Wait that was Holmes. That was Holmes.
Speaker 1: Oh oh wow, shit, they didn't.
Speaker 3: They didn't prosecute Nash until two thousand and one.
Speaker 6: My god.
Speaker 3: So Nash's lead colely detective on the OJ case, Philip Van Natter sadly a fellow West Virginian. I don't like to claim that, but he, uh again, is part of that character I say bigfoot be Ornson's based off of there. He's a rookie cop on the at the Tate Polanski home. He arrests Polanski in seventy seven for the rape of a thirteen year old.
Speaker 1: That's van Atter, that van At or is he processed.
Speaker 3: If he's not he's doing the bedding of saying right again like Bjornson is, he's doing the bidding of this larger network.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: He doesn't really know who they are, and spoiler alert, he doesn't like their activities. That's why he he you know, gets uh. He starts weaponizing yaquein Phoenix against this this network, right, this criminal network, because they murdered his partner. Right. He was not a man of ethics or morals. He's a man of revenge for murdering his partner.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So but again he's a batman for this network. That's Philip van Atter. It's a great example of his activities.
Speaker 1: So do you think he's a bad guy.
Speaker 3: I think he's the worst. I think I could I could demonstrate how he supervised an officer he leaves so they him uh uh lang, van Atdter and Furman are all gone. Immediately following the trial van Atter comes to Cincinnati. He would supervise an officer who later in recent years get we get busted for uh memory hole eight years of child sexual abuse of criminal complaints. M would be one of the proteg one of the that's his mentor right there. The guy did that. They work together here in Rising Sundan, Indiana.
Speaker 1: So he's just a piece of dog shit.
Speaker 3: He's a bag man. He's a national bagman. If you think this network as a national network, Julie, it makes a lot more sense if you need a bag man and around Cincinnati or whatnot or certain regions, and you've got to move him around, right and you may not lose. You may lose the guy in La But you can use a mountain like the Mafia. You can use mountain Indiana or Ohio. It's the same difference, right, Just for.
Speaker 1: People who are joining the conversation right now, we're talking about the comparison between a movie called Inherent Vice with a character named Bjornson to this guy in real life, Like how the character was probably based off of this guy because somebody said who's Bijornsen or something like that in the comments.
Speaker 3: But I'm glad you're keeping up with the comments, thank you, Julia.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I just wanted to say, like Bijornsen is a fictitional character in a movie that is based off of these shittheads in real life.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's correct, ma'am. So then we get Mark Furman, he's Langan and Van Atter the lead detectives. Furman's the first detective unseen, so they get there at four o'clock. Furman gets there at approximately two ten. The murders occur between ten thirty two and ten forty two on the twelfth. However, nine one one is not called until twelve until twelve oh nine am, and the initial response is at twelve seventeen am on the thirteenth. And that's for a robbery. That's for a suspected robbery. So all these people hear screams and whatnot at ten thirty ten forty two allegedly again according to the case later but no one calls nine one one for another almost hour and a half.
Speaker 1: Well what's this stuff about the dog barkin and somebody being like having this, getting the dog and doing all that.
Speaker 3: So when the police respond, so the dog chase allegedly chase the assailants you know, away from the scene, right and chase their car according to other reports right, some of these reports that would later be thrown out by the prosecution later because it didn't fit their timeline, but one of which said they saw a white Bronco again they thought it was oj driving on the opposite direction of OJ's house five minutes after OJ was seen out on his property by a limo driver, So that didn't work out for the prosecution too well. So while that event most likely did happen, because the dog then allegedly chased that car and was found by a neighbor who brought it back to the house at twelve seventeen when the cops respond, she's waiting for the cops there at the house. What pretense she was operating under? I have no idea, because there's this weird gap of time where the state says no one called nim time.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: I suspect they're lying, right about this weird I suspect there's a lot of nine one one calls that they're not they're not public about right. Who's gonna tell us about it? The police? Well, they're the ones hiding it. And I think that's the same case in the Idaho four case. I think there was more murder as he calls, not necessarily from the home, but of folks who may have heard something or whatever. And the police are not going to tell us about these things because they're the one's hiding all their shit. So and speaking of hide and shit, we got Mark Furman, So that's the other guy. And again he's the Nazi fella dude. So he he gets questioned for in the trial whether or not he planted evidence. Now he said, he pleads the fifth. He gets charged, you know, for a felony for perjury over these matters. And again a forty two page report from the Internal Affairs at LAPD gets published in October of ninety five. You know, during the trial, after he testifies though, and again the prosecution knew this was happening. They didn't they let him test but anyway, so he was used, in my opinion, to blow up the case from both sides and create more chaos. Right, he was used in planning evidence, but during the trial he was used to ruin the case for everybody. No one could argue anything else.
Speaker 1: His little shitty, pipsqueak face, like he's got like some kind of shitting eating grin eye right now, you can tell he's just full of it.
Speaker 3: And oh, for sure, And I was surprised, I guess I've never seen it, but there's a lot of scientologists in it. The Netflix documentary right on the uh or maybe this was American crime story one of these recent the Truth Behind the People versus O. J. Simpson. One of these recent productions includes the Nazi memorabilia or Nazi pens that Furman was wearing. So and again Furman, this is his nineteen ninety six please agreement for perjury in that case. So I think it's interesting.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a felon. I don't know how he's I don't know how he's a PI. He calls himself a private detective on TV. I don't know any state you can be a private detective, with the exception of Mississippi, but that's a different story altogether. As a felon, not with a felony in Mississippi, Stalle you can.
Speaker 1: Oh, in justin Mississippi you can.
Speaker 3: Well that's only what I'm aware of. Yeah, certainly not in Ohio.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 1: He's gonna say, nowhere I've ever lived, you can't not.
Speaker 3: If you have a felony, you couldn't do it with a misdemeanor here. I mean I was. I owned a PI, I was licensing known with PI company for four and a half years after I retire from the Air Force, and you can't. Yeah, you're not getting a with that here. But nonetheless, there's fella Nazi Mark Furman. Right, these aren't things that I claim he signed a plea agreement for that felony, et cetera. He's you know, many people documented the Nazi stuff through that internal affairs report commented on by Johnny Cochran. His book featured in recent documentaries apparently. So the interesting thing is we'll get into this evidence here that he planted. You know, like I said, the police always had a shifting timeline at the beginning of this case, right, so the cops make mistakes and Oj Warrence This is an article from March of ninety five describing how during the trial now they're shifting everything from the probable cause affidavit of arrest and changing all these narratives and details. Right, that's happening in the eye case two. That's exactly the same playbook and I for murders. So, and one of the interesting things with Furman is they try to hide his relationship with the case at all. So the defense didn't know about him for I think two weeks that he was even on scene. So it was always a cover up from day one with Furman, Right, they try to cover everything up with him, even though he wrote reports. He wrote a report at six o'clock that morning claiming that there was blood inside the Bronco. Well, how the hell would old Nazi fell In Furman know that unless he planted it?
Speaker 1: Right, So, okay, let me ask you something then, Yeah, why did why the high speed chase if he didn't do it?
Speaker 3: Okay, So that's a good question. Before we get into the evidence, let's go back to the arrest, right, So June twelfth between this is the timeline of events as identified by the prosecution June twelfth, approximately twenty two one hundred hours twenty two thirty two, ten thirty two to ten forty two pm. Was that was the murders that took place here between at the Bundy residence of Nicole Brown Simpson, where Ron Goldman had stopped by with her mother's eyeglasses that she apparently left at the Italian restaurant that night and he was bringing that over there for right, That's as the story goes. And again they recovered this envelope and eyeglasses and that becomes evidence. We can we'll discuss here, but it's important to note that you know these timelines. Again, that's that's it. That's their timeline. Again, they shifted these things, et cetera. But you know Ojy's seen at his Rockingham estate at ten ten forty five, and someone jumped over that wall or made a bump on the wall behind the guest house of Kato'kalan at ten forty two. These are these are known statements. I'm sorry, ten forty two. That happens in at ten fifty the limo drivers season. So you know, there's only you know, we know that that that's something's going on over there at those hours, right and against a six minute drive between locations. So they claimed, the state claims that he went that At ten ten oh three that night, he calls his ex girlfriend Paula Barbieri, right, Paula Barbieri just happens to be dating Bob Cocaine Evans at this very time, although she's allegedly in Vegas, yes, ma'am, although she's allegedly in Vegas visiting Michael Bolton. This during the during this phone call, so we know that happens at ten oh three. We know that Oj. We know that the limbo driver gets into OJ's house and pulls in front of his gate. At ten twenty one, the white Bronco was parked on the side side road next to the property later, right, So but the lembo driver pulls onto Brockingham pulls in front of the gate ten twenty one because he calls his boss and lets him know, we know these things, right, so ten twenty one, right, OJ's not leaving her after that. So he would have had him been gone before that, right, you know what I mean? Otherwise the limo driver would have seen him despite him, you know, being he would have a sneak out of there whatever else.
Speaker 1: But you get yeah, yeah, yeah, I got you.
Speaker 3: He would he would have had to come back before two ten fifty or ten forty ten fifty, where those two sightings occurred or events occurred on his property. And then doing that, you know what I mean. Again, it's building a timeline where it's just not possible, you know what I mean. So, for example, the state's timeline as he murdered these folks between ten thirty two and ten forty two. Well, then how's how's he jumping over his well ten forty to be seen by the limit driver, you know, at like ten ten forty five, ten fifty, right, So what I'm saying, so these these timelines don't make sense. Again, they have witnesses even at the event that they don't seem to comport and that they would later discard later. Right, So we know that the murders occurred somewhere around those times. We also seemingly indicate that O. J. Simpson could never this timeline never really got too focused on because of the firm in factor.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Firman again blew up the case for everybody where no one would know left from right or up from down right. And I think that's where a lot of the American public sits today because they're so confused on these details when the science and the forensics behind all these things were pretty cut and dry, you know. That's so Furman blew it all up with all his Nazi stuff, and the defense played in on it too, and so did the prosecution because they didn't report the actual Nazi stuff from the Internal Affairs report. They brought in some filmmaker from ten years prior that had recorded conversations with Mark Ferman. So, you know, very strange stuff there, right, very strange stuff with those things. So Furman gets a call. So we were talking about the neighbor and the dog, right, with this timeline. Right, So Oj gets in the Lino ten fifties off to the airport for a pre planned golf event in Chicago, right, because it's important because Van Natter would claim that there was no pre planned event and he fled Los Angeles field red eye flight. That's what he wrote in the proble cause statement. It was an obvious lie. So pre planned golf outing with the Hirsch rental car company and their executives, right, you know, which is kind of funny. You know, they would never look for a weapon in Los Angeles.
Speaker 4: For the case.
Speaker 3: They did, however, they would never know they never searched for a weapon there. There was no search for a weapon they searched. The only searched for a weapon occurred at the O'Hare airport around the Hilton O'Hare airport, where Oj stayed that night after he got into Chicago, or stayed that morning. They searched the surrounding areas and woods up there for a knife, meaning he would have had to fly with it up there first of all. Right, But you know they never the bloody the bloody clothes they found in his room months later, right, and did it just appeared like two months after the fact, and you know, like, oh, we found this bloody sock, it was in his bedroom. That's the stuff that turned out to have E. D. T A in it, that preservative right from blood taking from OJ. So that's an important note. So when we go back to this whole Mark Firman perjured himself by pleting the fifth about this question of planting evidence, which occurred outside the purview of the jury. The jury did not get to see that, so they were not privy to that information in the trial that he that he perjured himself over planting evidence in this act depleting the fifth.
Speaker 1: Well, I just found that out let alone the jury right.
Speaker 3: Well, isn't it. But I mean that should be tell I hear what you're saying. But you know what I mean, like when you're telling the jury to leave every circumstances like that, like there's tom foolery afoot obviously, oh for sure, for sure. So they don't ask van Atter that question. When I say, the defense is just as just as you know, complicit in these shenanigans as the prosecution. They don't ask fan out if he planted evidence. And van Atter actually walked around the crime scene with not only a blood vial of Simpsons, but a blood vial of the two of the two victims from June thirteenth and through June sixteenth. No, yeah, and that blood vile was returned. Those blood files were checked back into evidence missing some blood.
Speaker 1: What yep, Why am I just hearing about this?
Speaker 3: Well, once again, even the jury didn't get to hear about this until after after the case. So this was developed during the case. And the top criminologist from the from the crime lab there in La County, he testifies it was part of the It ends up being part of the civil case the following year, even though he loses that for some strange reason. But yeah, the I'm trying to bring this up here with the criminologists.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So June thirteenth, he flies back from Chicago, right, he gets the call in Chicago, says he drops a glass, cuts his finger, right, flies back. He voluntarily gives blood to van At or van Atters walking around with his blood, goes to the court. They find out later he goes to the corner's office and gets blood from the two victims files of blood. Doesn't check any of that in for three days. None of the evidence in this case gets checked in until after he checks in that blood all convenient. That probable cause statement claims that on June seventeenth, the probable calls uh more for rest was issue with the problem calls affidavit written by Van Atter. Again, like I said, it kept it kept changing, just like the Idaho four case, that problem cause just keeps changing. So this one also changes in respect that he claims that they have DNA test results proving that with Simpson's DNA on the scene. This is three days after the murder, in less than twelve hours after he admitted the the stuff in evidence. Wow, no one knows that at the time. They don't know that until later. Right, So the said the problem call statement prove to be bunk.
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's some wild.
Speaker 1: Shit, right, nobody talks about this.
Speaker 3: That's correct, man, you work correct.
Speaker 1: So wait, wait, wait, when does the high speed chase come in?
Speaker 3: So June twelfth is the murder. June thirteenth, he flies back, gives the blood. June sixteenth, the evidence has admitted. June seventeenth, the warrants issued. He's staying with Robert Kardashian this entire time, his best friend who's an attorney. So it's Kardashian. I think that only had is the only one who had any interest out for Simpson during all of this, Right, he's staying over there. Apparently Paula Barbieri's over there as well, his ex girlfriend who was then dating Cocaine Bob. So that's a strange conundrum because one of the first attorney that Kardashian hires on the on the the quote unquote dream team I would call the nightmare defense team of V. J. Simpson because he may have gotten you know, acquitted on the charges, but he still lived the rest of his life as a murderer in the public eyes of America, which kind of the same thing. So the first guy hires Robert Shapiro, Right, Robert Shapiro allegedly compiles the rest of the team. That's who Kardashian tells Simpson to hire. Robert Shapiro just happens to be the attorney for Bob Cocaine Evans back in the nineteen eighty eight hearing for the murder of Roy Raidon, who told Evans to plead the fifth.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Shapiro then hires Dershowitz, you know Epstein's buddy, Uh huh, then hires Aflee Bailey. Afflee Bailey had just skirted charges and I ran Contra the year prior because he was the head of a bank in Florida that was a major epicenter of activity in the BCCI scandal and the Drexel Burnham Lambert scandal of the junk bond scandal. So they were the number one owner of the junk bonds at this bank that Afflee Bailey just happened to be the director of that just happened to be the CIA drug running bank. Right, come on, and Aflee Bailey said, I'm out of here, guys, and then he represented. Next thing he does is represent OJ oh my god, that junk bond scandal that they were the number ones own. So BCCI owned this bank in Miami that Afflee Bailey was director of along with the state's attorney for the District of Miami down there, they were the co directors when the when the when the dominoes fell and I ran concertor around Serra ninety three, that's what happened. They the directors a bunch of drug money through there through BCCI. That bank also owned the largest amounts of like one point five billion in junk bonds from this firm, Drexel Burnham Lambert by a fellow by the name of Michael Millikan and his underling, Leon Black. Leon Black has paid out over two hundred million dollars to Epstein victims to avoid charges. It's under numerous investigations, including by Congress, and entered into a deal against all rules, regulations, and laws of the state of Idaho with the University of Idaho to finance their procurement of the University of Phoenix.
Speaker 1: J JP it.
Speaker 3: So that's that's the nightmare team of OJ Simpson, right, So they don't question God. So don't I mean, if you're gonna ask firm and if he plans evidence, why you're not Why you're not asking this guy who walked around the scene with blood right, with the blood literally no, not just OJ's but also the victims, right, And they pretended like it was it was normal stuff. It was a normal stuff. I'm just trying to I have an article where that the that crime lab technician testifies and again I can't find at the moment, but yeah, it happens after the fact. So again this was shielded from the criminal trial, but then later included in the the civil trial. So they were like, oh, yeah, we didn't tell you guys we had all that blood, because.
Speaker 1: Right, we didn't tell you guys we had all this blood. Like, what is going on here?
Speaker 3: So as the story goes, right, they planted the blood in the vehicle much later, Right, a lot of the like some of the drops of blood gets planted in the vehicle much later. I have two clips to demonstrate these things from the trial, right from the trial. So the things that again didn't get a highlighted because again firm and blew with the entire thing up for everybody. And again both sides played along. Both sides played along with the Furman charade. So they have testimony and eyewitnesses ec are saying the blood was clearly not there for two weeks, even after the fact in many spots. So the only spot that seems to have blood on in the car was the rug, you know, initially, so it seems Furman. So back to the timeline. So Furman gets there first at two two ten, two seventeen or something at that two ten in the morning. Murders happened four hours prior. Essentially fullet detectives don't show up until four, Furman leaves the scene. This this gets this actually gets motioned out of the hearing by the prosecution because uh and uh, I think it was a Shapiro that wrote about in his book. So Furman leaves the scene at two thirty. When his partner shows up, he's decided, oh J. Simpson has done this. They go to O. J. Simpson's property right at two thirty. They call in at two fifty three. From there, there's a record of it and police dispatch and in the records that got motioned out of the court for evidence. They call in at two fifty three. He then he's the lead detective. He just left the scene of a crime, you know, unsecured. I mean, there was other officers there, but he's the lead investigator. He's supposed to stay there. They apparently then go back to the scene. That's when the lead detectives get called at three am. Fan Attur and Lang they show up at four and from four to about five thirty, they all, you know, they all converse or so you know, they take a look at the scene, they converse. Then they all drive back over to the Rocky Ham estate of OJ. Simpson and instead of waiting for a search warrant. They decide they need to jump the fence and get in there immediately. This is when allegedly Firman plants the glove. So the glove is then is covered in blood. He takes it, allegedly takes it and rubs it in the carpet of the bronco, goes into the bronco, rubs in the carpet of the bronco. This becomes interesting later because they can never explain the red fibers that are on the bloody glove. This became an issue, right those red fibers, in all likelihood came from the carpet of the bronco and firm and rubbed it there. Then there's a stick in a bag that was used to plant the glove on the other side of the fence, on the back side of the poolhouse. Right, I got I got a video of that of that evidence that are describing this here from from the courts rail.
Speaker 2: Here one of the photographs there's a stick that was was it.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, if it's long, I might take another bathroom break really quick and I'll.
Speaker 3: Be right go ahead. Yeah means okay.
Speaker 2: And one of the photographs there's a stick that was somewhere around the location. We saw it briefly yesterday. I'm not ship was mark. I remember seeing that stick, a stick somewhere out in and around Rocking in that morning. Yes Where was the stick?
Speaker 6: There was a piece of splintered wood, if that's why you're referring to white in color. It was located on the parkway adjacent to the bronco.
Speaker 2: Was this stick ultimately booked into evidence by.
Speaker 6: Whom if you know, I wasn't there when it was collected? And assuming fun and I believe yesterday we showed some photographs that had.
Speaker 2: Some kind of a blue object on the other side of the fence. Do you remember seeing that blue object at all on the other side of the fence to the right of the fence at ed Rockham.
Speaker 6: I didn't recall see any blue object when I was there.
Speaker 2: And did you see a photograph yesterday they had such a blue object. I may have seen a photograph. They have a fresher recollection at all. Perhaps a few showed it to me. I'll mark this as defendis next.
Speaker 3: So as the trial there, the trial of the century, and the trial that lasted longer beat out the Manson family tried for the longest in La County history and the most expensive. Another connection there, so you know that dude's even being a dick on the stand. He's like, well, if you showed me a picture, and Cockran's obviously just explaining how they just showed the guy a picture and was presented as evidence. So this is a bag and a stick that was apparently used to plant that bloody glove across the fence, and they just it was an evidence bag and they just fairly left it for whatever reason. So but this during this assault on the Simpson property between the hours of I believe five thirty and six am on the thirteenth, where these this alleged planting of evidence goes. So I was I was just describing it is this assault at five thirty, this warrantless assault on the hopping the fences and gates of Rockingham, a state of O. J. Simpson Orenthal James, that is at five thirty six in the morning, where this evidence has apparently been planting. So by everyone's admission, Furman disappears behind the boat house from sorry the guest poolhouse for fifteen minutes right the cars parked adjacent to the poolhouse. So again he allegedly takes the glove and this evidence bag and the stick wipes it down the carpet. Again, these carpet fibers are on there. The state can ever explain, and then or never cares to try to explain, and then throws it over the fence and then they all hop the fence, laying van Atter and Furman they're calling folks from his kitchen O j Simpson's Orenthal, James Simpson's kitchen. They just make themselves know home, sit down and start making phone calls. They don't even have a one.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. So I was gonna say, based on that clip, it almost seems like this was like a sloppy like they didn't they left the bag with the stick.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then when it was presented to them, they're like what what bag and stick? And he's like the one we just showed you, buddy, and they're like, a you're gonna have to show me that picture, right.
Speaker 1: So the thing about if the glove glove doesn't fit, you must have been like there's something to that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean again, this is yeah, this is we were we were a lot of things were twisted right, like the Manson case. You know, the helter skelter thing hads blidity to it. It was twisted right again, there was no The forensic evidence in that case is equally as shifty as this case. And I was saying, this case finally beat out that case for longest and most expensive and you know case in La County history.
Speaker 1: Somebody said they left the jacket too. What does that mean?
Speaker 3: So we're to believe, much like the Coburger case and I who were believe he's some genius moron who committed these crimes right and who perpetrated on the nearly perfect event EXCEP were doing all these super super stupid things like so OJ does all these things, but then leaves a hat and two gloves, one hat and the glove at the crime scene, and the glove behind the poolhouse. And again these things are silly. The the one even at the scene. The glove they find the scene is just placed on top of some leaves next to Goldman's body that doesn't seem to have any blood on the leaves.
Speaker 1: You're killing me, JJ, because it's been like a point of humor in the trial to say, like, oh, the glove doesn't fit. You must have quit and it's like honestly because it was fucking but it was planted there with the stick.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And again a lot of these details were left out because they didn't include that van atter had all the the you know. One of the issues that came up was the length of time or the chain of custody. We have the same issues in Idaho. They when when when presented with chane of custody and these recent open hearings, the states had none. They said, oh, we did some DNA tests. We have no reports. You know, they have no reports. We have no reports of finding it, they have no reports of admitting things. And the evidence they have no you know, they have no visitors logs. It seems at least the Oriental James Simpson crime scene here they had some visitors logs, you know what I mean. I don't give them that much, but yeah, we do seem a lot a lot of the same parallels there there, and uh, you know, one of which is chain of custody.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: So they it was an issue in the court that that the that the evidence was not taken care of properly. There was no change of custody. There was evidence left in vehicles unbagged for weeks. Right they they hosed down the crime scene twelve hours after the murders. Why with the I'm about to show you pictures with with the they want to I want to see what happened there, you know, with the exception of the back gate. The back gate was the center of focus because they allegedly found some of it O Jay's blood, you know, on the back gate, because they allegedly he went out that way, even though all reports say they the assailants went out the other way, you know, so and and then again they put the they have the bloody footprint near the back gate, even though there's no blood drops, even though they say that he came back in, you know, to get the glove and the hat, but forgot and that's where enough the footprint. Even though they don't test the footprint that's on the envelope of the eyeglasses that Ron Goldman brought back from the Nicole Brown Brown Simpsons Mutter left at as a lunar restaurant that night. There's a bloody footprint on that envelope and they don't test that. They don't, you know, there's no test there, so they do a lot of that here. They decide what what is and there is not you know, valid evidence, but the crime scene was definitely cleaned up pretty quickly, pretty quickly. Bring up some pictures here, so you see what I'm saying. With all the kind of the stage nature of a lot of this evidence, well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, you're you're killing me, smalls. I had no idea about.
Speaker 3: Any of this. Well, and statements from the statements from the uh, the jurors would even say that, you know, they were like, yeah, obviously you know this stuff was you know planted.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Man, the bag with this stick, that's gotta be like the most dead giveaway, the pack with the fucking stick? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Right, it's kind of I mean again, it is sloppy, right, but if they're you know, let's it's a lot of stuff on Ida is sloppy. They wanted, you know, Idaho, they wanted the suspect Coburger to plead. They probably wanted OJ to play right, even though there was no there's just life in prison in California's a death sentence there, like it is an Idaho. But nonetheless they're probably forcing a plea. Right, So let's get into the forensics here. Goldman had defensive wins. This is an article from March of ninety five during the trial and lead investigator the O. J. Simpson double murder trial testified Tuesday that Ronald Goldman has apparently in a defensive struggle for his life, but did not appear to have hit his assailant. That's what Tom Lane once they're to believe. What do you think about that, Julie? Do you think he swung a bunch of phantom punches it at somebody stabbing him nineteen or twenty times?
Speaker 1: Held to the now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, So there's one of his hands and is clearly clearly making contact with somebody. So it's not an accurate description of what Tom Lane. So we don't get these pictures for twenty years after Tom Lang makes that comment right under at twenty years Yeah, I don't think these things. These pictures weren't released for many years later. Yeah. Wow, But we can see that ron Goldman clearly was in a defensive struggle but clearly made contact with his addressers.
Speaker 1: Yeah you did. Whoa.
Speaker 3: That's the story we get from Tom Lane at the trial, right, and then we look at some photos here of mister Arenthal J. Simpson. This was taken on June thirteenth, Right, this was auror saw this. They're like, we had didn't have any marks on his body? He has one cut, right he's got Do you see any mark on this man's body? I do not relative to those marks that Goldman was clearly making. You see why they had a claim and that he never made contact with his assailant, because had he made contact with his assailant, you know, OJ would have some marks on him, right, But he's got none. Right, So meanwhile, the actual evidence clearly shows, right that he made contact with his assailant and fought a bloody battle. Nonetheless, and we can go over some of his his autopsy reporter on some of those wounds. Let me bring up another picture of l Ron there. So when I say he got slashed and stabbed, I think it was nineteen or twenty times during the report. But you know kind of Oliver's body, so that's in his legs. So whoever's stabbing him is I would as served as the trained individual with a blade and knows exactly where to try to hit an artery in which to disable your your your your victim.
Speaker 1: What am I looking at here? His leg?
Speaker 3: That's his left leg kind of right in his pocket.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, yeah, yeah, I would.
Speaker 3: Asserid he's going someone who's stabbing is going. Initially was planning on going for themoral artery at some point. But again, a lot of movement, and this is a very This is like a three foot by three foot zone right where Goldman's fighting. I would argue two attackers. You can see here in this picture the bloody gloves kind of just sitting on top of things there at the crime.
Speaker 1: Scene, right, so conveniently, Yeah, and they got some idiot in like a gown pointing at it. That's the for me, that's one of the first giveaways that it's planted evidence that you.
Speaker 3: Know it was pointing at it. That was Furman, because he's the first one who I don't he's the first investigator on scene. So everything's based on Furman. He's the first investigator on scene. He's the first investigator on rocking him because he's the first one to jump the fence, right, so he's over there two fifty three calling that gets excluded from the trial. So the entire things based upon all of it, the actions, assertions and activities of Ferman, who they try to hide, the state try to hide for weeks that Firman was even a so shape with the case.
Speaker 1: Well, there is an identical picture to that in the Marilyn Monroe case where they're pointing at the knocked over bottle of pills that she never took. By the way, you can go back and listen to my episode for more details on that. But they always point to like the planted shit, right, I fucking we got, like.
Speaker 3: Yes, we got to get a good picture of this one, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, uh huh.
Speaker 3: So graphic photo. But there's the deceased body of Golden. But you can see on his left leg where someone's going for artery to disable him because again he's allegedly a martial artist, so he's probably punching and kicking mmm.
Speaker 1: And you think he was fighting off two assailants.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one from both sides. Right, so you can see the small confined area they cornered him into. I think you had one on the left and one right here. So this picture is being taken from where Nicole's laying down. He never comes over to the steps area. I got a better diar. But he never comes over here to get her blood on the bottom of his feet, according to her their story. Yet the state crime lab found on her blood on the bottom of his sneakers.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: So this is there's Firman again pointing out so that to the left, right here is where where Goldman's laying down. To the right is where where Nicole Brown Simpsons land. Now, he never made it here, right, I'm saying one assailant was here and the other seilant boxed him into that back gate area.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So what I assume happened is somebody, like I said, there was probably four people. You had a person out front watching. You had two folks, uh, dealing with Nicole, probably just one distracting hear, the other one you know, slicing her from behind. And then while that's going on, you have a guy and look at out back. Well Goldman walks in. He's walking into a death trap because they all just convene in this one corner on him and he's stuck. Right. That's what all the evidence shows to me. That's when I look at all this stuff. That's what the most that's what it seems to have occurred here right.
Speaker 1: Right here.
Speaker 3: I mean, who knows, who knows right, it's Furman's. But you can see all this bloody stuff here from Nicole Brown Simpson right, So yes, we got yeah, you got her over here. So looking into that from the street, this is the front. So you'll see right to the right on this picture where the stairs are. If you go to the stairs to the right, that's where that kills in was for Golden gold Men. And then she's laying right here to the left of that and her legs are stuck underneath the gate. That's what I'm saying. She had come outside and somebody had surprised her to distract her, and the other person seems to have come up from behind the gate there and just you know done, you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, practically decapitated her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's why you can see her laying there at the base of the stairs, right, and with her feet going off to the left where there's a gate. Right. You really can't see whether her feet are underneath the gate, right, So that's what I'm saying, like somebody distracted her to the front, well, somebody from the back sliced her up and her feet, you know, had gotten jammed up on wherever however she died, she was she had to have been right up beneath against that gate in order for her legs to be underneath that gate by about.
Speaker 1: A foot might all right, yeah.
Speaker 3: Dragger right, mm hmm. But you can see, so you can see to her head to the right is where Furman was sustaining, pointing, and right there and that's the kill zone again with Goldman in that little area. But Goldman never comes to this tiled brick over here apparently right, but again his his the evidence on his shoes would say otherwise.
Speaker 1: So you're thinking he was slipping and sliding all over the damned places getting intact.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at that point in time, he's trying he was probably trying to fight off three assailants, right, because.
Speaker 1: The other guy was that ture off okay, and he's.
Speaker 3: Giving their two problems and making a lot of noise. They had a dozen phone calls to nine and one, I'm sorry not to nine on one. They had a dozen ear and eye witnesses to these events between ten thirty two and ten forty two, right when the when the dog's seen chasing the vehicle away at ten forty five, right, roughly ten forty five, So there's no shortage of reports of these things. Again, why not I suspect nine on one was called. They claim it was not until twelve VHO eight or something like that. And the nine men response at twelve seventeen to a robbery, and then the neighbor with the dogs like, Hey, my neighbor's murdered. I'm glad you guys finally got here. So I don't think they're being the same thing. I don't think they're being honest about his timeline of events.
Speaker 1: But then now only yeah, I know, it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: You can see where her legs are tucked underneath that gate, right, mm hmm, So she had to be like standing up through that gate or maybe just walk through that gate even right, who knows. But nonetheless, she's she seems to have been attacked from behind. And again Goldman is three feet to you know, north of her head there, and again he came in through the back gate allegedly, right, so it seems like again he was cornered once he walked in there. And this area where she's laying was hosed down within twelve hours after the murders after you know, within on the thirteenth, the back gate, you know, was the focus only because that's the only area they claim to have found Simpson's blood the sea.
Speaker 1: So did they ever look at the boot print on her to like say for sure.
Speaker 3: That was Ooja, Yes, ma'am. And in fact, they did DNA tests on the blood on her body and DNA on her fingernails because she ostensibly scratched her attacker when he's coming from behind, right, not OJ's DNA either, fernails. All right, All right, here is the evidence they had against OJ. He sliced again. He sliced his finger right again, as probably his own admission, when he got the phone call of his wife's murder. And you know, his kids were in the home that night, so obviously, you know, I would suspect he probably was alarmed. Right Again, OJ knows what happened here. OJ was not involved in the murders. OJ is definitely associated with all these activities, right, So that's what I'm saying, like he understands what occurred, right, But again, at the same time, like that's the evidence they had again, OJ sliced his finger allegedly on the glass of Chicago on a trip that was pre planned. The van Atda wrote in the PCA, he fled the country, he fled the town. He's like he you know, was an unplanned trip to Chicago. He fled on an overnight red eye after the murders. That was what he was put in the problem cause aft of it.
Speaker 1: If if she had like DNA under her nails, and Ron clearly put up a fight, So OJ should look pretty fucked up at this point, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And he saw the pictures.
Speaker 1: He's got bruising, right, his finger looks nasty, but it doesn't look like I just murdered people with my bare hands. Nasty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looks like a deep cut from glass to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Like I said, you know of this episode, JJ, I'm so glad you're changing my mind on this because up until this point they've made they've done a great sales job on making everybody think that it's him for sure, No, for.
Speaker 3: Sure, And relative the Idaho case, it's the same deal. They have DNA evidence found on the victims under their nails that don't match the suspect. They have blood on the scene that they never ran through any kind of tests and they just out that can confirm it wasn't the suspect they having custody. So they have this is again another correlation. They have evidence on the bodies at the crime scene, DNA blood underfigure nails that would indicate there was a struggle with Nicole Brown Simpson, with one of the Idaho victims. The state ignores it. In both circumstances, they got their guys. Why they had their guy. They had their guy at two fifty three when Firman went over there, left an active crime scene, went over there, and then later jumped the fence without a search warrant, violation of Orenthal J. Simpson's constitutional rights. You know, again these things are never discussed, right, Like you know, Van Atter would testify, well, I felt there was an emergent need to go into the house to make sure oj was okay. Well, then why the fuck did you make yourself at home in his kitchen and start making phone calls?
Speaker 1: That just does not make any sense, whatsoeffort?
Speaker 3: Right, So here's here's a diagram of the crime scene. Since it was a little bit difficult to fall from those kind of partial, partial, you know pictures. So we saw that scene from the sidewalk going forward right, can see that here with with the coal laying there the scene right here right, we see that on the diagram. That's the view we get on the diagram right here right looking at the coal right here with their legs suck hunter here, like I said, he's he's boxed in this little kill zone in like a two by three foot area right here right. And again that glove, the glove and and and mask or the glove and hat right here with you know, laying on top of some leaves right and kind of in between the bodies right here and along the fence line. I think that's what Firman was pointing out now that again this area that we're looking at here was all washed up and cleaned on the thirteenth. However, the back gate back here north of Furman here along this pathway, that's the area where they won the area they found Oorenthal James Simpson's blood at the scene and claimed that's you know that he came back in through that gate to look for the bloody glove and the you know, the the hat that he that he that he dropped the same stuff that was immediately visible because it was laying right there, you know what I mean, that he couldn't find it. Then he drops the other glove, you know, sneaking back into his house because the limo driver was there. As the story goes, except for once again, these timelines don't match up.
Speaker 1: You know, how do you how do you figure she got her feet under the gate.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. So she either came through that gate and then was startled and then someone from behind her is the one who you know, you know, or she would walk down and was standing next to that gate and startled by something, you know what I mean. But either way, she's up against that gate in order to get her in my opinion, in order in order to get her legs over there, unless someone pulled her there, which there wouldn't. There didn't seem to be any evidence of that in the blood.
Speaker 1: This is so interesting to me. You're literally blowing my mind right now. I mean, it's like, why the fuck didn't we look for other suspects?
Speaker 3: If this is what we had to work with, Well, I'll tell you why. It's part of the magic show. So Philip van Atter wrote in that probable cause affidavit, we confirmed through DNA testing. This is you know, pardon me, this is Oorental J. Simpson's blood on June seventeenth. They didn't less than twelve hours after he dropped that evidence off into the custody of police to process that evidence. Right, not to mention they couldn't process that in three days, Right, all this DNA stuff. The leading expert in DNA and the guy who invented the test in which they used was voluntar volunteer to testify for the defense because he knew all of these claims by the state was bullshit. That man's name was Carrie Mullis. You may know him as the inventor and Nobel winner for the PCR test that was popularized infamously through the golf Calf twenty twenty shutdown. WHOA, So you're go ahead?
Speaker 1: What about this? Did he did? Oj? Was he like the mind behind the murders? Because that he also counts now?
Speaker 2: He he?
Speaker 3: I don't think he knew was going down. I'm just saying he knew all this stuff that his ex wife was associated with, right he You.
Speaker 1: Don't think he could have had this set up?
Speaker 3: No, I don't think he had his setup. Now again, it's I think it goes back to this upper echelons of this process network with Cocaine Bob and this white nationalist network and Nazis with with Nazi Fell and Mark Furman. And I'm glad you asked that question because that's where I was going next with us Julia. So when we're building those characters, we also have to look at the mob too, right, So they're involved, right, So, but they're also part of the same you know, when Hair and vice, right, you have the mobsters involved in that same network. It's all part of the same kind of culty, underground processing and network. Right. So the I just want to hit a couple of high points on this topic. Yeah, we close out with some of those mafia and Cocaine Bob highlights. So this was from June fourteenth, nineteen ninety four. And uh it says right here, sharp force wounded the neck, left side, hit the juggular. Like I said, this was a pro who was doing these things. He was going for the moral artery in the leg. He hit the juggular in the neck. This person knew. Whoever's wielding that knife and stabbing Ron Goldman knew what they were doing because you got to think about it. They're not only receiving blows and defending themselves while doing this, they're also still attaining their goal of hitting these these key areas of their.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So multiple stab wounds of the chest, Adaman, and left thigh that we saw there, penetrating stab wounds of chests and Adaman with right chemo thorax and heemo peritonium. So again, what I'm getting at again is you're you're you're not defending yourself and stabing folks like this and achieving your goals and doing it so in a very quick amount of time. These are the same problems with the issues with the Idaho for they claimed with the suspect there that he did these superhero maneuvers and you know, et cetera, and a very superhero amount of time. But multiple insize wounds of scalp, face, neck, chest, left hand defensive wound, multiple brasions upper extremities, hands, defensive wounds. So when Tom Lange testifies under oath in court, because it's important to note Tom Lane is currently doing YouTube tours and podcast tours describing how OJ did it, Wow, it's important to note he lied his face off when he said that Ron Goldman showed no signs of making any contact with his assailant, not just the picture.
Speaker 1: Corner incized wounds of this scout face, neck, chest, and left hand. That that's it's not just one area, it's multiple areas of defensive wounds.
Speaker 3: Now, yes, multiple, very much so. And again so Ron Goldman twenty five years old, one hundred and seventy one pounds, five foot nine inches tall from crown to soul. So again, this man was allegedly, you know, well versed in martial arts to some degree. And I would I would assert he definitely exhibited that right and is a fighting off what I would claim to. And then three assailants in.
Speaker 1: This in this endeavor, right, yeah, one hundred.
Speaker 3: I suspect it wasn't until that third guy came in there that they finally got him under controls. What is what I suspect happened? Right, And I suspect, actually I suspect the third guy is the because you saw it was on his left leg, right that I suspected that that that stab wound to the formal artery that got him is what took him down. And then you know, then they did the rest of the most of the rest of it after that, right, But I suspect that came in from the third guy who was done with Nicole by that point, and then came in from that side, right helping out that one guy from that side and one guy from the other side. But you know, I suspect based upon hisn't that that fight? I mean he he put a beating on some people, you know what I mean. So, and you ask why we don't ever hear these things, and again out back to this kind of Iran contra Idaho contra idea. So as I said, Bob Cocaine Evans was dealing with the Medie and Cartels's number one dude in America, Karen Greenberger, who's now the suspect you know, and that Roy Raiden murdered. That was who he's doing cocaine trafficking with there in the eighties. She's the number one suspect in her husband's murder, which happened six months prior to the Roy Raiden murder back in eighty three. I'm sorry, six months prior to her arrest in eighty eight, she had murdered the number one her husband, the Medians number one dude in America. He had just got identified in a court case of Carlos later as the number one Median cartel guy. The Pablo Escobar and Carlos later start the Median cartel. This is the cocaine that was funneled in for the Iran Contra stuff. This is the picture in the film Blow. Carlos later is the Johnny Depp's buddy in the film Blow.
Speaker 1: Right Whoao, Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know the pilot from Florida. In Blow, I suspect that's characters based on Larry Greenberger. That's the number one. He was identified as the Median cartels number one dude in America. Six months later, he was murdered on his porch in Lake Cocachebi, Florida. Today, his wife is the ex wife Boy's wife. At the time, she sits in prison in California for the murder of Roy Raidin. She gets charged in eighty eight, six months after his murder. She thought the cops were contacting her about that murder. They were contacting her about the eighty three murder of Roy Raiden. Mind you, this is five years later, right, So what I'm saying is a lot of hood ratshit going on with these people during this time. But nonetheless you got Cocaine Bob dealing with the upper echelon of all these Medie and I Ran Contra stuff, right. And then again you see Iran Contra even on OJ's defense team with a fleet Bailey and all. The reason I think you see all these correlations from Manson to OJ to the Idaho force up is the result of the same network, right, just these things are erupting to the public surface. For example, the guy who did the biopic film of Bob Cocaine Evans's life, right, his biopic documentary, The Kid Stays in the picture, Raydon Carter, he was the executive producer that Bob hired for the job Cocaine Bob. That is, he's the guy running the propaganda campaign against Brian Coberger in the Idaho four case. Believe it or not? What? Yeah, so Brandon Carter exactly, That's what I'm saying. But the reason when we see these things is because it's an ongoing network that flies below the surface level society of hood rat shit that involves money laundering, drug trafficking, murder and cult stuff, right and spooks spooks. Right. So Graydon Carter again, executive producer for the kid stays in the picture. But he he opened an outlet called Airmail in twenty nineteen. Well, they hired Howard Bloom. That outlet, this weird weekly publication on the interweb is called airmil hires Howard Bloom. This legis famous writer to write this story about how Brian Coberger did it. He starts that story the day after they bring Brian Coberger back to Idaho on January sixth, twenty twenty three. But it's odd that he'd be employed by Graydon Carter in this effort at Airmail because again he rading Carter was really good friends with Bob Cocaine. Evan. So we see the white bronco here, that's Al Collens, right, that was the driver. I was going to talk about that, but since Ron Bob Cocaine, we'll we'll close out with Al Collens and the mob and we'll go back to Bob Cocaine in the any other stuff here and while we're at it, do you have any thoughts on any of that there, Julia?
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just so convoluted. It reminds me of did you ever listen to that podcast called The Clown and the candy Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it's like all of these prolific pedophiles that were in network with each other, but they were working throughout the entire United It's like John Wayne Gacy and like all these guys from Texas and all these guys from like Chicago and all over the place. It's like, if you look hard enough, there is a spider web that's connecting everyone.
Speaker 3: I think you are correct, yes, ma'am. So on that note, we see that here with Bob Cocaine Evans, who was good friends with OJ, used to always go over to Bob's house and play tennis. He's dating Paula Barbieri, the woman that OJ allegedly called before he leaves his home to go murder his ex wife is the state claims at ten oh three am. That ten oh three pm. Right, we uh so we see Bob the handiwork of old Cocaine Bob Evans in a lot of spots, right and again you know from Manson who he introduced Polanski and Tate to Idaho, where Graydon Carter's running the propaganda campaign, his buddy Graydon Carter, and where Vicki Gooch is the lead detective and integral part of the case against Coburger from the state and her father was the underling of Lieutenant Colonel Paul Tates. So when we speak of this network, I think it stays within the network, right they keep it confined to contained to the best of anyone's ability, But it is it is that connection though with the with the Median cartel, the co trafficking cocaine bob and this one of the state's lead witnesses. Did we find a character named Anthony Fiato. This was the boyfriend of of Nicole Brown, Simpson's sister Denise Brown. She was the chief witness and the and the domestic violence motivated prosecution of Orenthal James Simpson. He was a mafia hitman. What Yep, he was a mafia hit man. They even roll him into the trial at one point to say that to say that van at Or didn't target OJ Simpson and he was just the ex husband and that they were just gonna investigate anyway. Cops denied statement about OJ. Search that was and then again that's that's the state's lead witness boyfriend. He's a mafia hit me, right. So back to all these the drug trafficking through again the Iran contra drug trafficking, cocaine Bob, these mafia Italian restaurants that Mezzo Luna and stuff like where Nicole Brown, Simpson's roommate was the manager and we're gold Golden Bob.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, it never ends.
Speaker 3: Denise Brown linked to mafia enforcer. That's that guy, right. She refuses to answer questions about this. Today, she likes to do tours for domestic violence, but refuses to answer questions about her former hit man boyfriend.
Speaker 1: W and ex her mob executioner boyfriend.
Speaker 3: In her own words, yep, oh, questions of mafia man irritate victim's sister. This is that this is the headline from ninety five, during during the issue and during the trial. So they wouldn't roll him out till January of ninety six, near the end of the trial. But again, this is a weird confluence of events, right, So if you're you know, if anyone was looking at the situation, like, gee, I wonder what kind of hit man could have been involved in this operation? Home, wonder if it was the state's lead you know, prosecution witnesses boyfriend. Oh, we'll roll him in later anyway, for a witness anyway, you know what I mean. It's just such a right, very strange. Right.
Speaker 1: So you got all these elements going on all the way up to the mob.
Speaker 3: Oh, it gets better. Oh, and I'm gonna get right back into the mob in one second, because we have the director. William Colby's son is a prosecution witness. Carl Colby, who from nineteen ninety four nineteen ninety two to nineteen ninety four was the next door neighbor to Nicole Brown Simpson. That Keith Fellow who manages the Mob restaurants of Cocaine Trafficking and Kat o'kalen all lived in a home next door to Carl Colby, the son of CIA director William Colby, who himself would die mysteriously in nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 1: Right, I know a lot about William Colby. What the fuck?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So here's Carl Colby's testimony in the trial. You know again, he was a next door neighbor and friend. Apparently social socialized with a circle new note new orangethel James Sumpson. So when I say when I say, when I say I ran contra in this stuff, you know what I mean? How much Closs. Do you want to get than the CIA director's.
Speaker 1: Son testimony of Carl Colby?
Speaker 3: What the fuck right?
Speaker 1: What does he have to do with any of this?
Speaker 3: Exactly? He just lived next door to him, and he testified that OJ beat Nicole went during that time over there where those nine one one calls and he was a dick. Was kind of the thrust of his testimony.
Speaker 1: JJ, No, I.
Speaker 3: Want to say that one. Towards the end, I figured you enjoyed that one?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, So what about what about? Okay, they've done an excellent job making it look like it's OJ right.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean he got the CIA director, So well, what kind of spen we looking for here? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, no. One hundred. But what I'm what I was going to say is, if you knew you were innocent, but every but you had been convicted guilty in the minds of America because of this stuff, why would you go on to write a book called If I Did It?
Speaker 3: Because I think he knew who you know again, he knew who did it, and he knew kind of hell how went down? And you know what I mean, he wanted to I think he was in. He wasn't a bright man. He wanted a profit off it because he was broke at the time, right, So I think that's kind of oh it grab. You know, it was a money grab. So but you asked how this happened, this low speed chase. So he's hiding out at Kardashians. They charge him on the seventeenth, he's supposed to turn himself in. He gets into a car with his old buddy Al Collens, and Al Collens is the driver of this white Bronco. They drove around town and became a big event. Right. Al Collins was the bodyguard to that MafA, that Columbo mafia dude, Joey Palito, who was one of the owners in that restaurant franchise at the drug trafficking at Mezzaluna.
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: I can't make this shit up.
Speaker 1: No, he wasn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Theya Kardashian and Shapiro tell him to turn himself in. Him and Collins allegedly get in the car and drive around for the next four hours wherever they went. I don't know. That letter that Simpson wrote was alleged to be a suicide note. I think that was he thought they were going to kill him next.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that makes so much sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I said, Paul Barbieri's on record of being at Kardash during those three days from June thirteenth the June seventeenth. There Bob Cocaine Evans was probably over there too in my.
Speaker 1: Assumption, well yeah, one hundred. Oh my goodness, there's somebody in the chat that said, I'm two and a half hours late. Did OJ do it or not? No, he didn't, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: And I appreciate you keeping up with the checks. I way behind as always with.
Speaker 1: That, it would appear even in the room. Yeah, you're doing great, you're blowing my mind.
Speaker 3: Nice. Yeah. I think the timeline again, that timeline on oll recapital of the Indre, I think it just indicates that there's just no way he could have been there. Right, So when we're looking at that's that drug trafficking never go out of those restaurants with the Mafiosa's right, So we have again other folks that are murdered. Like I said, the restaurant closes shortly after the murders, right, this is ninety seven, La restaurant made famous the Simpson case closes doors. Right, it's the Messaluna part of that franchise, right. But we have folks that were that worked at that restaurant, that were friends with Goldman, that were that were murdered. So we have Michael Nigg is his name, and he was murdered in a very Ron Goldman style situation. He was a fellow waiter there and likely you know, drug trafficker there Massaluna.
Speaker 1: And he also explained that if this was Oj, how do you explain why people that were working with Ron Goldman at this fucking restaurant ended up dead in a similar fashion? How do you explain that? And by the way, what the fuck is that really his last name?
Speaker 3: It is Michael Nigg. Yes, I like where your heads at because that's exactly where I'm att. And he's not the only one. So there's multiple people in the aft and the aftermath and preceding kind of preceding events that that are connected to this whole, this whole situation. So and OJ's friends too, and OJ's mobster buddy Buffalo who owns a club in Miami who gets bumped off. I think it's twelve days before OJ and that and that case has been proved to be bunked through numerous appeals. They depended on two dudes. Has been proven that, you know, in recent years that those guys did not commit those that murder. But again, that's one of OJ's friends. We'll get to it in a minute. Kashmir shu Karski's his name, and he came to visit OJ shortly before the murders actually out in Los Angeles. But yeah, Michael nig Here actual name. He worked with Ron there at Messaluna. Right, he's murdered. So there, this is during the trial. So the trial, during the trial, what oh JJ, And remember how I said that they had a restaurant and aspen that Nicole and her roommate.
Speaker 1: No, my back, Yeah, you're back. Can you actually go back up? Because you cut out when you said it happen you died a month after and then it just cut out.
Speaker 3: Oh so it was fifteen months. It was September of ninety five, but before the end of the end of the trial in October of ninety five, right, so a lot of stuff was coming out publicly, and this dude gets murdered again. He's working at Massaluna, he's going between the aspen locations and the Malibu locations, right, like Nicole and her roommate Keith the manager, were doing so seemingly there's these are connecting points between these drug drug trafficking operations. If you asked me oddly enough, I'll say that story for a different day. What involves Aspen cocaine trafficking and the comedian Joey Diaz and how I suspect he got involved in this network. Oh my god, he buys one admittance. He was the drug drug meal for Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston. He would fly them cocaine around place something.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he came from Aspen. And again we you know, again, I identified some stuff around that timeframe with Aspen and these folks. So I'm just saying, so this.
Speaker 1: Guy, this guy's clearly involved with something to end up dead first off, but it's like it he died. It wasn't like seven years later he died. He died during the trial.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I did, And I got the details mixed up. Yet he died during the trial. He got shot. He got shot. So Goldman's other buddy. He was also friends with Nicole Brett Cantor. He's the one who got stabbed a bunch of times Goldman style, and that happened eleven months before Goldman. So he was a record executive and concert promoter and nightclub owner. Who was one of his axi manager was Dion Warwick. So when I said the Columbo crime family, there's Deon Warwick connections there and Deon Warwick connections because that's first cousins with Whitney Houston. There's again, there's more to these stories what I'm saying, perhaps for a different time, but Cantor was associated with both Nicole and Goldman here and them. Was brutally stabbed and murdered on the night of early morning of July thirtieth, nineteen ninety three. Cantre left another nightclub, club four thirty four, not the one that he owned, and he was not known to have been seen alive after that. Later that day, his body was found at his Hollywood home, a short distance from his nightclub Dragonfly. He had been stabbed twenty three times around the head and arms. His throat had been cut almost to the point of decapitation. He was given a Colombian necktie, his tongue pulled through his incision of his lower jawl as well, the old Columbia. No, come on, and we're talking about Colombian drug traffickers here, aren't we. The median cartail. Right.
Speaker 1: His throat had been cut almost to the point of decapitation, just like Nicole.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He had been stabbed twenty three times, just like one.
Speaker 3: Yes, ma'am. And knew both of them, and knew both of them, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: No, right, And he was dating I think it said he was dating Rose McGowan.
Speaker 3: Oh he was, Yeah, that's right. He was Danny Rose McGowan.
Speaker 1: That's right, the one who came out with all the pedo stuff.
Speaker 3: Uh, the same one that grew up in the Children of God called with the Phoenix Kids. And same one, that same one that dated Neo process. Remember Marilyn Manson who lived in the Tate lol Beionca death House. I believe it that shortly well I think I was actually shortly before they met. But he lives there again now though too.
Speaker 1: So oh JJ, that's gotta be connected.
Speaker 3: I yes, maam, I would agree. This is what you're pointing out, I think is evidence of a larger network, right, this larger network, it's unfamiliar to us publicly because these events are sold to us through this spooky Iran contry to who contrary network style stuff, and we're sold these details in a fictional fashion to where most of the public doesn't know up from down. You know what I mean on these subjects, right, this is that criminalists that I couldn't find it before where he's walking around with the vial, So they don't find out about that until May of ninety six. Gary Siglari, supervising criminalists in La County Corners Office, said investigators neglected to take very small foreign blood droptlets from the slash body of YadA, YadA YadA. He goes on to say that that Van Adders got the blood vials of everybody because he got Simpson's that when Simpson gave it to him on the thirteenth, and then he went over to the Corners office to get the victim's blood. And that's what they find out after after the trial, right after m H I mean, what are your what are some of your thoughts where I close his home on this mafia stuff here, I just I.
Speaker 1: Can't even begin to tell you all the ways that you've shaken my reality.
Speaker 3: Nice I like it it's just.
Speaker 1: On a surface level, it's easy to believe that he did it, or his kid did it, or he hired somebody to do it, and maybe he wasn't there, but he was behind it. Uh, none of that is true. None of that can be true based on the forensic evidence.
Speaker 3: Yes, ma'am. And again back to that cleanup operation. So this fella, this is a fellow, This guy right here, Kashmir butch Casey Sukarski was murdered on June sixth, nineteen ninety four, when two mask gunmen burst into his home in Mira mar Florida. Back to that Florida connection to Miami. This guy was a nightclub owner down there, right him and two ladies, two of his strip club strippers, were murdered in his home there in this event. And this is an article talking about how the forensics were all fictionalized that and they depended on these two dudes. One of them they let out, the other one. They just keep retrying even though they have no evidence against the guy. So he's actually a Spanish citizen that's gotten to a weird diplomatic event. I've been following as well. But you know, this is part of that cleanup crew. So he gets murdered less than a week before Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman. And apparently in May of that year ninety four, he visited Simpson out there in California. Again, this is his buddy from his Buffalo Bill's playing days. He's a mobster night club owner from Buffalo.
Speaker 1: So this is wild.
Speaker 3: And then this is uh This came out during the trial. Report links Simpson's friend callings to escape mobster. Right again, this is the guys that own those restaurants, right, the the epicenter of Colombo crime family and Banano crime family. But this is a fellow by the name of Lorenzo, right, Lorenzo and Ippolito. These they were the two two dudes that are that were involved in that mix. One was Colombo, the one was Banano. So Andrew Russo was the was the you have well, actually have you have Andrew Russo, you have you have a Joey Eppolito, and you have a third guy which is uh uh I forget his name. See, the two main guys were Russo and Ippolito. So Russo is Colombo and you can see him at his own wedding. He's got James con there in the front of this image back in the seventies. They go way back because it's when Andrew Russo gets busted con puts up his home, his Malibu home for for bail for the guy. Again, he's he's got a minority interest in that restaurant group in one of the one of the locations of the pizza place in Beverly Hills, but it's at Ballito who Al Collings is the the Columbo guy. Al Collings is his bodyguarden driver. So the guy who's driving you know, Simpson around on this you know, slow paced mascarade around Los Angeles that day in June seventeenth. I mean, he's even involved in the mix.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh my god, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Right? I mean, we were all kind of sold Al Collings as the guy of the driver. They don't. No one really said much about it, and even when it was ran in national media, no one really touched on.
Speaker 1: It, you know, because it was like, don't look over here.
Speaker 3: Yep, I suspected, go ahead, Well, what what.
Speaker 1: Is exactly did they say about mess A Luna closing? Was it shortly out after the trial?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So the trial ins in October ninety five, and they close. I think in March of ninety seven they're closed still, the owners sold, and he went into the gas in its free he's Elevenese felt that's a different story altogether.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say there's something going on with that too, because all of this is linked, even the closing of the restaurant, and like Ron Goldman and then running coke and doing whatever, like this is all important.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure. And again I think it's all. But you're getting the coke from the Median cartel through like folks like Bob Cocaine, Evan's friend Karen Green, murder and co conspirator and murder Ry Raidin. You're getting your coat through there, you know. And they're going to cover up her husband's murder for thirty plus years, even though she's in prison today in California. Forty raidings. You know, you don't want to start letting cats out of bags because suddenly things start, you know, getting real weird. And you find athlete Bailey running a CIA drug running bank out of Miami that is deeply invested in a junk bond scanal out of Wall Street, right involving the likes of Jeffrey Epstein's friends.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, my god, didn't you feel bad?
Speaker 3: Just freeze your brain hole? Well, that's what I'm saying. Like his night That's why I called his nightmare team, right, like they may got him off, right.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but not really, dude, I would have won, still.
Speaker 3: Live his entire life under this.
Speaker 1: I would have went to dying on the hill saying that he did this.
Speaker 3: Right. So I actually have one more video as we close this out and plays this one more video on the forensic evidence that the demonstrates he did not do this. So this guy actually a tow truck driver. I guess for some regard. He had to move the he had to move the white Bronco from the police m pound lot two weeks after the murders, right, and he testified that there was no blood on that door. And and uh, this is a clip from the trial where he's emphasizing that even though Marcia Clark, the scientologist lady, is demanding otherwise.
Speaker 6: The first photographs do you labeled as a shows the driver's panel with the numbers twenty one, twenty two, and twenty three.
Speaker 5: First, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Show it to you, sir.
Speaker 1: And ask you if you were looking for little sears of blood like those marked in the markers of twenty one and twenty two and twenty three d to perform that question Sustainable Press question.
Speaker 4: E.
Speaker 1: The red substance near twenty two the number twenty two, Okay, and you see this is the red substance.
Speaker 2: Here's twenty one.
Speaker 1: You see the red substance here twenty three.
Speaker 6: Listen, now, if you were told, sir, that this photograph was.
Speaker 2: Taken on June the fourteenth, a week prior to your getting.
Speaker 1: Into the bronco, would it change your opinion or your testimony any that you did not see any blood on the driver's door took to performing that question.
Speaker 2: Or the fact that I noticed, well so day that I seen the Bronco, there was no blood.
Speaker 7: You saw no blood in any of these areas?
Speaker 1: Is that in testimony search?
Speaker 2: Can I just put you up? Sure?
Speaker 4: I can tell you that I didn't see any blood here.
Speaker 2: I didn't see any blood here.
Speaker 3: This might be possible, but I didn't see anything.
Speaker 1: With the witness that just said shooting.
Speaker 3: So based upon that evidence, you can see the guys moving to the carbe slayers and that wasn't there. And the fact that they had blood vials and then blood and later was missing from those vials, you know, so I presume the blood was transferred to a new vial right planted later.
Speaker 1: It makes me want to go back and watch the trial again from start to finish, knowing what I know now, because they were clearly planting stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah again, for sure, one hundred percent. And even the jurors have made statements today saying that we knew that that's part of their deliberations. There's one juror she's like, we never discussed race. We talked about firm and plant and stuff and that or plant and stuff and how aj clearly didn't do it. But again, it's how these things were packaged to us. So the jurors aren't talking race even though there's clearly racial considerations in these matters. And this is after high racial tensions in lah.
Speaker 1: JJ. Well back, yes, you said they didn't discuss race because clearly they were planting stuff. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, like a couple of the jurors statements, they make it to the effect of we knew they were planting stuff and named Firman and van atter and they're like, we understood there was racial tensions. Again, this is the time after Rodney King and the riots and everything in La.
Speaker 1: Do you think that was just a bad coincidence that this all happened around that time.
Speaker 3: I think the folks that were perpetrating these crimes that do so in a manner in which to create social turbulence, in a manner that's so chaotic, they have to have a boiling point and build up, so that we saw that boiling point and build up with Rodney King the La riots, and the breaking point was supposed to be this case, and it's they didn't achieve their goals. I don't think, right, mm hmmm. It's that helter skelter concept of the processed church is kind of theology right of creating cast which is based upon it's based upon the Tavistocks social turbulence research.
Speaker 1: That's I mean to me, that's always played a part in it too, because I was like, they gave him, they gave him like a mostly black dury and it was in the middle of some crazy shit and it was like, of course they're gonna find him innocent, and he got away with it, and da da dad.
Speaker 3: They made a mockery of it, absolutely absolutely think and again I think you can look at the evidence right, the timeline of events, even as sold and what was known, and you know, the the you know, the censorship of some of the witnesses didn't fit that, the ignoring of the evidence that didn't wasn't OJS. The DNA under the nail of Nicole Brown, the blood on her body, that wasn't OJ's. Right, we see them redesigning the entire scene by saying, on Goldman never came over there towards Nicole, you know. And yet the blood on his feet. He had blood on her blood and his blood on the bottom of his sneakers.
Speaker 1: So dude, he definitely slipped in that blood or walked through it.
Speaker 3: And then for sure, and we get the evidence that he did make contact with his assailants twenty years after the fact. But during the hearing we get mister Tom Lang, who's currently doing YouTube tours, convincing everyone and even though Ojy's dead and we're still trying to convince folks, warrenhal Jamis Simpson did it. This is the guy who testified under Rose saying that Goldman never made contact with his assailants. Yet the coroner's reporting all photographs clearly dictated.
Speaker 1: Otherwise that's just absolute travesty of justice. Yeah, I mean so, and obviously we'll never know who really did it.
Speaker 3: That's that's probably true, Yes, ma'am, I would agree with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but again, just in summary, what do you think was the motive to kill these two?
Speaker 3: So I think there is an argument being made by Steven Singular's sorts from the LA District Attorney's office who notified him as part of this white nationalist underground movement that was actually spawned from a meeting in Hayden Lake near Sandpoint, Idaho. Mind you, three of the victims live within a ten mile radius of where this meeting took place. According to the LA Prosecutor's office, this is the same area where the Order was in a shootout with the FBI back in I think nineteen eighty four over the murder of Allen Berg and a number of bank robberies on their previous domestic terrorism campaign. Right in nineteen eighty four, So fast four d to ten years right. According to the LA Prosecutor's office, they were repeating that same plan via a same meeting at the same location from ten years prior to in the wake and the ten year anniversary of Allenberg's death, which occurred I believe a week prior to the murder of Nicole Brown Simpson, according to the investigation done by the La County Prosecutor's office. According to Stephen singular in the until he received from them and took to the defense, and the defense told him to go fuck himself, you know. They told him that this was all a network, you know, and it was connected to these campaigns, and they were gonna they wanted to kill a white woman who who was a race trader, as they put it, and they were you know, looking to to you know, again the way the way it was described as singular in the way he reports in his book, there a legacy of deception about Mark Furman, who was printed during the trial. Again because everyone after the deputy prosecutor notified him all this stuff, and he contacts the defense and everyone told him to go fuck himself. He's like, well, I'm gonna write this then, so that's why he did, and six months later he published it. And so this was a whole network embedded with folks in government like Furman, who, according to numerous reports, was wearing Nazi memorabilia underneath his you know, I'm sorry Nazi rank underneath his lapel. Got fired for being an ardent Nazi. A report was written during the trial, a trial where he perjured himself, pled the fifth, got a felony, created a disaster for everybody. And I think that was his goal from moment one. So not only was it the Chadok event of the murder of this white woman, right who he chose And I'll get to that in a second. Firman, I believe is the one who selected the victim and all this. He's apparently a very powerful figure, according to that report and Steven Sinkler's book, a powerful figure within this network, right, this Nazi network, right, and again he lives up there today and his commenting on the Idaho four case. Numerous victims are from that area. One of those victims her uncle, her dad's brother. Ardent Nazi. Make this up? Come up, cannot make this shit up. I'm just trying to phone. I'm trying to find a real picture of it because I muppetized. Hey, yeah, I'm uppetizing, but I m moopotize everybody anymore, especially the Outaho four case. But this is him wearing a Nazi uniform addressing a rally. And I leave twenty ten, I changed you know, this is the real I'm just describing. This is a real uniform. I just gave him muppet head and I wrote coburger is innocent and spray paint on the back wall, just to be a you know, jackass about it. But that is one of the victims uncle. And again that's you know, he's not from that area. He's actually from the Portland area. But you know his niece and his brother up there in that San Hayden Lake area just north of Corterline or just north of Cortland, Idaho, same place Furman lives, same place, the orders from same place. Allegedly the meeting took place in nineteen ninety four and nineteen eighty four to hatch these nationwide domestic white nationalist terror events. And again there's a lot to be said about these things because incorporated, and I think in that nineties movement was the key Ho Brothers. You remember that shootout in Wilmington, Ohio, the key Oh Brothers. They exchanged shots with the Ohio State Police from a distance of I believe nine meters, like sixteen shots and no one gets hit. Well that do you know the name Israel. No one gets hit. Do you know the name Israel Keys, serial killer from Alaska to Vermont and back? Lots of Oh well, well, I'll have to get educate on him sometime here soon. Man. But Israel Keys and the Keyhoe brothers just happened to grow up with each other in Idaho. So there's a lot to be said about these Come on, there's a lot to be said about these things.
Speaker 1: There's a lot to be said about serial killers in general and murders in general. I mean, the person who killed uh Nicole might be a serial killer.
Speaker 3: But we'll never know, right Sam. When we were looking at this network though, I mean we're we're looking at parts and pieces of this network. We're trying to describe a network like blunt, like that the old Buddhist principle of the six blind men, you know, holding different parts of the elephant, describing the elephant in which they can describe it because they can't see you, they can only feel. But whether they're not seeing the bigger picture of this giant creature, right, And that's kind of what we're describing here. You're describing a tale. I'm just describing a trunk or a foot, and we're missing the entire thing. But I think that entire creature revolves around by largely around a fellow by the name of Bob Cocaine Evans, who, having all these teens from Manson said OJ to Idaho, you're gonna find old Cocaine Bob, and you want to look to why things don't get We don't know about these things. One of his closest associates, Uh, Henry Kissinger. You know, one of the men say anything's last security? Come on, ye, Arry Kissinger, Henry Kissinger's right hand man, retired major general from the Air Force, Prince Scowcroft, his assistant, started one of the neo process cults, a fellow by the name of J. J. Bryan.
Speaker 1: Wow, dude.
Speaker 3: So we got forty years apart, we got process surrounding one dude, Henry Kissinger, and none of than Cocaine Bob Evans. And it is Cocaine Bob that went into business with the Columbo crime family whish to produce the film Godfather. So when we're seeing those Columbo characters later in the nineties, he's had associations with them for twenty plus years.
Speaker 1: By that point in time, Where the fuck did this guy come from?
Speaker 3: Oh? Cocaine, Bob, none of em. In Westchester County, New York. The EPP Center, it's a den of iniquity up there. I don't think there's much that comes out of there that's worth worthwhile.
Speaker 1: Wow, this guy is legit like behind everything.
Speaker 3: I think he's a major character. And again, I think that's why Maury Terry stopped his his active Son of Same investigation in the early nineties and concentrate on the O. J. Simpson case, because he saw all the hallmarks of Bob's were cocaine, Bob and that ordeal.
Speaker 1: Wow. I wonder if McGowan looked into this at all because he was a fan of Maury Terry.
Speaker 3: It was McGowan that I learned about the blood files from van Atter and weird seeing inside the Canyon.
Speaker 1: Oo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think he also is the one who reports that van Atter was on scene at the Tate Pulanski come as well as a rookie officer.
Speaker 1: The Tate Polansky and the four on the floor connection too, is blowing my mind.
Speaker 3: Which that's yeah, and that's Tom Ling again. These guys are you know, they're just they're doing they're working together, not necessarily always immediately together. But they're on the same cases, and all these differ major events and running bag man operations. And again, I would be remiss if I was talking about the Tate Planski murderers, Cocaine Bob and I didn't at least make a final considerations for one of my favorite characters in the Idaho case, and that is Victoria Gooch, who I like to call aka the Gooch. So she's at ISD detective Who's who's involved in all the integral evidence in the case, this fictitional case against pictitional case against Brian Coburger. Right. Her father was Paul Taate, US Army intelligence protege for numerous assignments over many years. They moved to the Bay Area. At the same time, her father went undercover for many for like three years. She never saw them. Paul Tate's undercover at the same time, allegedly investigating his daughter's murder, actor Sharon Tate. Sharon Tate murdered by the Manson family. Two of the officers the first officer on scene at o at the Simpson Goldman murders, Richard Waller was one of the early officers on seeing it. Tate Polanski, the lead detective at van Atter one of the early officers on seeing it Tate Polanski and again that's the Gooch's father's mentor was Paul Tait there in US Army Intelligence. And you know Bob Cocaine Evans is the one who broke her, that Tate Polanski marriage. And we see you know, folks from Rosemary's Baby, like Charles Grodin selling this this oj narrative. You know, he gets a start courtesy of Bob Cocaine. We see James conn hiding the mafia figures involved with the drug trafficking. Right, He's in business within the restaurant business. He gets his career thanks to Bob Cocaine Evans. You know, so we you know, I think all these things.
Speaker 1: Are sister is.
Speaker 3: Right, a mob.
Speaker 5: Hitman Anthony Fiato, Anthony Fiato and that like that's just a coincidence.
Speaker 3: And once everything falls out in the case, right, you know they call him man as a witness in the case in January of ninety five. I think it's a Jena the case slate in the case. That's too much, right. And then back to the Manson case, you have Angela Lansbury, her daughter, she signed a letter for her daughter to be into the guardianship of Charles Manson. Her believe was fourteen year old daughter, So her fourteen year old daughter was a member of the Manson family. When the Manson family gets charged, Charles and some of his girls in text Watson and get charge. Angela high tails it back to the homeland of Ireland. Right, but she's obviously famous for murder, she wrote, right, and again, you know this is my depiction of the gooch because she's a murder mystery writer herself. Strangely, and again, it's her father that goes right back to that tape Plansky murder.
Speaker 1: Come on, she is a murder novelist.
Speaker 3: She teaches classes on murder mystery fiction.
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck up. She'd be great at it, right.
Speaker 3: I think she is to think she's the one who's largely scripted this bullshit narrative round coburger. I mean, it's falling apart.
Speaker 1: But this is too much. Jj.
Speaker 3: I'm glad I could change your mind there, Julia. I know it's been a lot of information. I wish I could keep up with the comments. It looks like the folks of the interwebs have enjoyed our discussion here on these nos. Do you have any closing statements or any I know I've kept your long time here this evening. I appreciate everyone's time and attention. Do you have any closing statements on some of these ideas or just your general thought on the events around OJ scientology, this ongoing criminal enterprise that seems to revolve around drug and traveicking hood rest shit.
Speaker 1: Well, when we started this episode, I said, you know, I hope you can change my mind, and you definitely have, so congrats JJ Vance not vice president. I would say OJ Simpson did.
Speaker 4: Not do it.
Speaker 1: I don't think his sun did it. I don't think you know, he paid somebody to do it. All of the you know, the theories out there. I will say whether or not Nicole was actually a dude, that's still up for debate. I mean, whether she had a penis or not, she definitely got murdered, or she's Megan Kelly.
Speaker 3: I'm happy to consider if she's a dude, but I'm also equally as happy to consider she might be Megan.
Speaker 1: Kelly, right right, right right. I mean this was incredible. I feel like I learned so much. I don't know about anybody in the comment section. But I can tell you straight up, I enjoyed every minute of it, and the time passed so quickly. I looked up and I was like, oh my god, we've been going three hours. That's crazy. It doesn't even feel like that.
Speaker 3: That was my reaction. I was like, holy shit, I've been talking about I didn't realize that, but I.
Speaker 1: Didn't even feel like that because I looked up and I was like, oh damn. I mean that's a lot of information and actually a pretty short amount of time. I hope everybody else enjoyed it as much as as I did. But damn, I mean the bag and the stick, bro, all this stuff.
Speaker 3: It's nuts, right because again, that stuff was presented at real time in the trial, and we were just all distracted and other these talking heads from Bob Cocaine Evans buddy Charles Groden to a scientologists great a ancestral to Charles Manson's buddy at Ryiner to doctor Phil who's likely a scientologists. You know, these people all forgot about They all sold us as raw bill of goods on how to actually they framed this stuff in there, you know, in a manner in which to convince us you know that our own eyes are deceiving us. And I think that's kind of part of what it's about, right, convincing folks that what you're seeing with your eyes and ain't that ain't real? What I'm telling you is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like literally, you can't believe your own eyes even though it's right in front of you.
Speaker 3: I think that's part of their goal in creating social turbulence. And look where we're at today. Look how much folks believe whatever is told. I mean ninety four, I recall folks. Folks were skeptical in the eighties. My grandmother said, don't ever believe anything you see on TV. I said, you can't. She didn't graduate high you know, she didn't graduate high school. She's an uneducated lady from Pikeville, Kentucky. But I tell you one thing, she was brilliant, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So well, my family was going on. My family is also equally. My grandma and grandpa are from Butcher's Creek, Kentucky, and they were They didn't graduate high school either, and they were some of the smartest people I know.
Speaker 3: So yeah, there you go. And I just I saw a comment I wanted to address her real quick. I'm not, by no means am I trying to advocate or White Knight for Orental James Simpson. The guy was into some hood rats shit.
Speaker 6: He was.
Speaker 3: He knew exactly what went on all these things, and as I demonstrated, socialized with all these weirdos, including Cocaine Bob. They were good friends, apparently.
Speaker 1: Comment I like that comment. OJ is still a piece of ship. But I don't think he did it anymore. That's where I'm That's.
Speaker 3: A great way to put it. That's a great way.
Speaker 1: I mean, he definitely still is a scoundrel in a pos as the comment said. But I mean he didn't kill her. I mean he just didn't.
Speaker 3: Sorry. Yeah, and again I think we're you know, part of it is convincing us that again we're not seeing Oh there's kine, I see there's or we're not seeing uh, you know, the full picture because we're being directed in this magic show somewhere else. Right, follow the widget and shiny objects.
Speaker 1: And helter scale.
Speaker 3: You're going to tell you what we're seeing. Yeah. Again, Yeah, they bastardize that. Right, There is an element to that that was accurate and true, but they're bastardizing it later to twist it and you know, pervert it right.
Speaker 1: And to not one hundred one hundred.
Speaker 3: I think the same thing goes through all the Audaho stuff. We can apply everything we discussed tonight and apply it to Idaho, and it is the exact same framework, and as I've demonstrated, include some of the exact same people that go over all the way back to Cocaine Bob and all the way by major figures the problem, the major propa and this major propaganda's Cocaine Biles Buddy, the lead detective, the daughter of Colonel Paul Tait's protege, who appears have gone undercover with Colonel Paul Tait himself, that her her law Enforcemententtor Victoria Gooch, is a cousin of Mark Furman, just saying so fucked up. Well, I'm glad you've enjoyed these details of Julian. I definitely appreciate your time, and I'll give you some more one more time for closing statements. But I forgot I dropped this one on you, and it was included in the trial. And I don't want to belabor the point, but uh, Mark Furman was demonstrated to no personal details and likely, uh, you know, intimate details of Nicole Brown Simpson's life, including the size of her new augmented breasts in the in the schedule, the schedule of her children's custody with with the Orangal j Simpson. So he knew the intimate details of her life. So there's a lot more to that story.
Speaker 1: Oh come on, Yeah, I was gonna say, I feel like I didn't even contribute very much to the episode because there's no way I can prove him guilty.
Speaker 3: Well, you're bringing the questions. You're the one who started this conversation. Like I said, I'm happy to address all these subjects because it's very relevant today. But when you mentioned that to me the other day, I'm like, well, I'm happy to answer any of your questions, and you know, take a baseline of your understanding of it, and then we'll Yeah, you and the folks at the interwebs, how that didn't work out that way and we've all been sold our fucking bullshit magic show around.
Speaker 1: OJ did it and he did absolutely absolutely wow. Wow. Laurie in the comment says, I'm with Julia, Now I know he didn't do it. That's right, man.
Speaker 3: Nice He didn't. Yeah, that's again, I'm happy to I'm happy to have these conversations. The same shit's going on. I'd argue it's the same spooky network of trafficking activities, cult and hood rat shit and involves white nationalists, politicians, police, law enforcement attorneys, and again are fun filled characters from OJ like Mark Furman, who's there loud and proud on TV telling them everyone Brian Coberger did it despite zero evidence supporting such claims. Oh my god, bag men are going to bag though, right, especially the Nazi.
Speaker 1: Bag man going to bag That's right.
Speaker 3: I never asked for Himan, Like, hey, it says here you're a felon, and it says here you got fired for force returning because you're a Nazi. No one ever asks some of these questions. Yet he's on TV all the time. And as I showed you, those are documented facts. I mean, he signed the plea agreement. I mean it's.
Speaker 7: He could have fought it, I guess, so it wouldn't get very far. He perjured himself for sure. So do you see what I'm saying is like, this is kind of the framework we've been seeing since sixty nine. They're ninety four Onto twenty twenty two involves a lot of the same characters with tentacles going back all the way to those other scenes, right, and again a lot of its scientology process stuff if you asked me.
Speaker 3: But I'm not the only ones. They work with other parties, the Mafia, the Nazis, you know, there's you know they convene, you know, the spooks, right. You know it's like Perma Decks Permadeck's the the old board that was at the center of the JFK investigation of Jim Garrison. You had Joseph Banano, crime boss from New York City, who's one of his guys. Bonano guy was the or Hippolito. I believe it was the Banano guy there. Joey Appalito in the in the drug trafficking the OJ case. Andrew Russo was the Columbo guy. So you have you know, Joseph Banano, Roy Kohane, who accorded to David Burke, which is a member of the process, right, and then you have Clay Shaw, a CIA dude who was at the center of the Garrison investigation. They were on the board together, right. So what I'm saying is we're seeing these different facets. We have examples of them all working together in the past, seventy years ago, sixty.
Speaker 7: Years ago, you know what I mean, seventy years ago and today and today we're still going like I don't know what's going on here, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: This is some you know, people are blaming them mafia, they're blaming the Nazis, They're blaming the colts, they're blaming the proli called or whatever, you know, blaming the spooks with the irene contrade who contra there, It's all the same, you know, We're all talking about the same elephant, right hyeah. So that's what that's what concerns me about these topics is we're still being afflicted by these today in our society. You know, folks like Brian Coburger or being a railroad in the systems. I can't imagine the number of folks have been relroaded under these pretenses of this network of activity. I'm sure I could. I know that it's not thating what he wants to say, but you know, that's why I think it's relevant. I appreciate your time and understanding and open mind on the subject. What's your biggest takeaway? You think then we can close out on that and then any anything you're working on, because I know it's three hours plus and I appreciate your time, Julia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I've enjoyed every minute of it. I think for me, just the forensic evidence not adding up the connections between everyone involved, right, and the timeline doesn't add up down to the driver in the low speed chase being connected. I mean, JJ, it's too much. It's too much.
Speaker 3: It's literally everybody, right, including the prosecution's witnesses, are clearly involved, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And like I said earlier, the bag and the stick and all that, the when the car was impounded, nobody saw any blood on it. Then the files are missing for three days, and then all of a sudden, blood's everywhere.
Speaker 3: I mean, come on, yeah, the files are missing for three days and all of a sudden, bloods everywhere, and the evidence finally gets emitted into evidence after that, and then they immediately arrest him, claiming in the problem cause affidavit that they had DNA evidence to support this rest. They did not. They did not. That's the same case with Coburger. They did the same thing in Coburger, with the same PCA nonsense and adapting it later they say they didn't have that shot.
Speaker 1: Well, doesn't it make you want to look at other famous true crime case and I wonder if the motherfucker's actually did it, Like do you think, for example, this one came up recently for me and I just want your opinion, Scott Peterson, do you think he did it or not?
Speaker 3: I'm glad you said that. I think Edward Edward's in the same network of Hand of Death style cult network is involved in that, just like that's who I think perpetrates these cult crimes that we're discussing right is, as Henry Lee Lucas explained the Hand of Death, he's describing an actual network he was not at the charge of. I think at the top of that, that Hand of Death assassin network, you'll find a man by the name of Edward Wayne Edwards.
Speaker 1: You think he was involved in lacy In, Scott.
Speaker 3: I think if he didn't have his direct hands in it, it's somebody within his assassin network back. He's more like a military commander of assassins of you him as and the folks like Henry lu Lucas under him or his soldiers. If he didn't do it, they used the same playbook to frame people, right, So it's the same case with Scott and Lacy Peterson. There's a very limited, circumstantial case. The timelines don't match up. The prosecution bends and twist narratives that throughout the entire prosecution and case and investigation. It seems to be a very occult, ritualistic homicide. And I don't think Scott Peterson did it, But what I will say is, much like OJ, Scott Peterson is a fucking scumbag. Here's a bolden scumbags activities and found himself as a result of it. You're not going to convince me that a man who is the number one fertilizer dealer in California apparently for this huge fertilizer company, maybe even the nation. He's the number one salesman and he works in meth Desto, California. Modesto the capital of myth, they call it meth Desto, and fertilizer just happens to be using the production of myth. So you're not going to vince me there's not a direct connection there.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, it's it just interests me because if do it to OJ, they can do it to anybody. It's a point, and they can convince you. Even someone like me, who is skeptical of everything, can be convinced that the motherfucker did it.
Speaker 3: I agree, you know you're right. I don't. I don't follow in from buyding of the magic show. You're paying attention to the circus here and believe in it, believe in the hype because again it's well designed. It's a magic show. Intentionally, I would argue it's actual magic, and they're doing it with an operational plan. From the beginning. This was an operational plan to establish these talking heads like Charles Groden, like gread of Ancestor, and like Ira Reiner, like doctor Phil these folks that folks would believe these these high profile crime events from like we got Nancy Grace today even though we didn't have her back then. But I'm saying there's been evolutions of these characters. Ashley Banfield, she's doing she's doing a lot of the propaganda for Idaho for so the stuff that's written in that air mail article series. She then takes and reports on news Nation, this weird news program that showed up on the interwebs right around the time of the murders, you know, so she and she got her start in the OJ case out of Vegas doing the national media on that for I believe CNN. So we see these figures built up and then sold to us as a general public to believe these storylines. These are trustworthy people, They're gonna tell you the truth. And again there was an operational plan. I think there was an actor at OJ with the onset of this televising these trials.
Speaker 1: I mean, one hundred absolutely.
Speaker 3: Said I don't ever, I don't ever, I don't ever blame folks for buying into the hyper though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna say that, that's the thing is they've they've done a bad, sloppy job, but an amazing job at the same time.
Speaker 3: Yep, I would agree with you on that. Yeah, I mean, there's only so much they can do when you're trying to control narratives and stuff, and you can't plan in nineteen ninety four for the birth of the interwebs, right, even though the birth of the interwebs is kind of connected to Moscow, Idaho, and in the case of they're in a weird way through Dharpa and stuff, but it's a different story altogether. But what I'm saying, you can't account for some of these factors right in the future, right, but you can. You can account for some factors like never asking Mark Furman why he's a fella Nazi, why anyone cares about his opinion.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can account for that, and they do account for that. But they're just there's some some factors they can't account or some of them. A lot of fuck ups get fucked up trying to cover up the fuck up, if you will.
Speaker 1: So it's just a you know what I mean, I couldness said it better. That's perfect.
Speaker 3: That's the way I look up. We look at these things like people are brilliant, their ponies things. A lot of times they're fucking up and then they fucking cover that. So it's you know, and again we're sometimes we get focus a little bit too much credit on things. So you know, there's a lot of stuff that did get account of foreign here, a lot of stuff that didn't. But I mean, in the end, they pulled off their goal, you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, one hundred, one hundred.
Speaker 3: I mean, as sloppy as it was in hindsight, they pulled off their goal. Again, we didn't know that that that Goldman made contact with his assailants, because.
Speaker 1: Tom Lane, the guy who's doing for twenty years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Tom Lane's doing two media tours right now, saying Athol James Simpson did it. Yet he clearly led under Ruth, much like his buddies van at Or and Furman. But once again, Ojay's dream team, or as I would claim, nightmare team, did not ask Van Adam nor Lang if they planted evidence. Why would they never do that? Why would they concentrate in Furman? Right? So they played They played into all this stuff too. Again, I think the only person that cared about oj on that team was Kardashian. Again, he's the one who hires Shapiro. Shapiro hires the rest of the scumbags. And you know, I don't think o j had any you know again, I don't think he's a brilliant man.
Speaker 1: You know it's not a rocket, No, definitely not. You married a tranny for Christ's sake.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm happy you should. We should definitely do that in the future, whether or not she's a man, will have those conversations. I also like to discuss them much. She's begging Kelly two individuals. I understand both have cocaine problems, began Kelly and Simpsons exactly. All right, Well, Julie, I appreciate I appreciate your time, and folks of nwebs appreciate your time here this evening, and I hope other folks have captain open mind on the topics of Warrenthal, James Simpson, these syops and this what I would argue, this hood rat spook network of Iran manson Iran contra to Idaho contra, that we that still plagues our society today. And you know, I think understanding it and identifying these things is step one, because seventy thirty twenty years later, we shouldn't just be figuring out well, shit, that was all bullshit, you know what I mean. But it's that it's that Henry Kissinger national security style. You know, we live in you know what I mean, like we're we live in this kind of you know, these ideas of national security since nineteen forty seven, folks, three folks can stamp things national security. You're looking at one of them, Henry Kissinger, for numerous presidents, and then we don't know things right, so we don't really have freedom of speech in this country. We haven't since the National Security Act of nineteen forty seven, which I would argue as a exclusively Nazi venture. But yeah, I'm happy to discuss all the you know, conspiracies around Nicole Bran because again, I think, you know, once you start breaching the surface of this weird underlying network of our society with these characters, I mean, it gets weird pretty fast. So you don't think I think all bets are off. I think there's a lot of things that are possible one hundred.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm down to do whatever. Hopefully I'll be back on Operation GCD to discuss another cult classic movie in the future.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure, we're gonna do that next month, and I believe it's gonna be So. I married an axe murder all right, all right, nice, all right, because he got a lot of the proto hippie stuff with the beat Nicks, you got a lot of some serial killer stuff, et cetera. There's a lot going on there, a lot going on.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm hm.
Speaker 3: So if do you have anything you're working on before I plug some of my stuff here when we close this thing out for folks, again, great conversation will definitely be jumping down the rabbit holes again in the future. I appreciate your time, Julie.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to be back on No Plug whatever. I'm excited to hear about Robert the Doll. I'm looking forward to that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well he's kind of you know, I was supposed to do this last Sunday, Robert the Doll struck in the format of my dog getting through my startling satellite cable. And then, uh, that trends continued as he decided he wanted to trample me there, uh in this week here and uh, we're we're on a walk and dude, just you know, ran full speed in the back of my knee and just you know, buckled me down and lit up my spine injuries like a Christmas tree. But you know, I'm managing. I'm just saying. I'm just saying these things send to happen when I when I start talking about Robert the Doll, because you know, my dogs not does never normally done something like that, and he doesn't. You know, he's chewed through a corp before, but it's you know, he was doing some puppy business at that time, you know what I mean. So who knows. But yeah, so Robert the Doll come up this Sundy the Curse of Robert the Doll. I'm, uh you know, I'm gonna go kind of a deep dive into the history of Robert the Doll, other folks curses relative to my experiences with a curse, and uh you know that sort of thing. But uh yeah, as you can tell, I immediately get to I don't like talking about him again. And once I start talking about him and playing a show, a bunch of weird shit happens.
Speaker 1: And your dog literally tries to Nicole Brown.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna mark this dude. I'm gonna take him out. Yeah, no, I just so that's my trink went up this this Sunday at eight pm Operation GCD Sundays. That'll be a link in the description of the show notes. I got of your your links there as well, Julia, But uh, I got that one coming up. And then I'm gonna do doing I'm doing a lot of murder here. I'm gonnaw my Sunday series because I'm doing uh Buffalo Jared Revez the show the following Sunday and then the following Sunday after that, I'm going to be getting into a two part series on a fellow that I encountered in Great Falls, Montana, a cannibalistic, uh kid diddling, uh psychopathic, homicidal serial killer who may or may not have fed me a human burger at Hardy's two thousand.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is this?
Speaker 3: His name's Nathaniel bar Jonah. I would later come face to face with this man. He is pure evil. I could see it in his eyes in the Cascade County jail.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So apparently he worked at Hardy's on the late night. And that's the way somebody eat at Hardy's on Central Avenue on the late night. And uh, especially when I was unk, which was most of every day of the week that I was off work, and and uh yeah so and then I would later encounter this fella in the Cascade County jail and I came out of eye because I was mouthing off to the cops, and they're like, like, we got a way to deal with you, buddy. I got pulled her for DUI and I wouldn't do any tests, and they were already upset with me about that. I'm like, you guys can be but her take your test elsewhere. I'm not doing it, Like, we'll lock you up next to the fucking kid diddling, cannibalistic, psychopathic serial cut. I'm like, and I then you know, of course I didn't keep my mouth shut. I'm like, you guys are fucked up. Man, I'm like, this is crazy.
Speaker 1: Wait when is this coming out?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's gonna be in three weeks now. Next Sunday is gonna be uh the Legends of Buffalo Jared Visa, which is uh, my former stalker and try he tried to be my pr rep. And this is before he went on a trance apocalypse multi state stabbing spree and today alleged, allegedly sits today in the Bridgewater State Hospital in Massachusetts, despite his court cases not being available on the public dockets. So I don't have that the guy he murdered. It's important that the guy he murdered hired him as his pr rep. Just saying J. J.
Speaker 1: Vance, not the vice president, but the Forrest Gump of the conspiracy theory community.
Speaker 3: That uh that, ma'am. I will accept that. Uh, that their title and we're proud of So this is the homicidal, cannibalistic, psychopathic, kid diddling serial killer in Great Falls, Montana. That may or may not have sent me human fed me human burgers at Hardy's in the late night.
Speaker 1: Serious, you look at that double chin. That is the double chin as somebody who eats human burgers.
Speaker 3: Oh, big time, big time that waddle. He also apparently fed him up at a local church barbecue. So I'm steing I got back from Saudi Arabia. I'll close on this one. I'll close you out on this one for you. So I get back from Saudi Arabia. So so I married an axe murder Michael Myers character film, his mother learns of a serial killer. You know that he ends up marrying from the Weekly World News, as she calls it, the paper. I'm standing in a grocery store in Great Falls, Montana, about five years after that film there, So four years, you're two thousand and one. He was five years or so called June of two thousand and one. I just got back from a four month deployment to Saudi Arabia in the Air Force, standing in the grocertore line. There's the tabloids and it says Montana man murders child. I literally just got home the day before Montana man murders child and feeds him up at church barbecue. I'm like, no, come on, I'm in Montana. I opened it up and the tagline of the article says great Falls. I'm like, fuck, Like, yeah, fuck you, I'm in Great Falls, you know, like I'm going ship. I'm the public too, you know. And I go on to read it and yeah, this dude, Nathaniel bar Jonah killing folks kid diddling. He was a gender at school. He was already a kid diddler in Massachusetts, changed his name somehow, got a job at an elementary school. You know, there's a lot, a lot to be said there A that'll be a fun tale.
Speaker 1: JJ, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: So I definitely recommend folks check that out, checkout to pieces podcasts and some of our collaborations on the Occult Rejects, and any last statements before we before we call it call her in.
Speaker 1: Here, JJ Vance Now the vice president has eaten actual ass. Thank you so much for having me. I can't wait to come back in the future.
Speaker 3: And no, thank you, I appreciate it. We'll definitely definitely be back here in the future as a guest for sure, Julie, appreciate your time and conversation and don't vote for me in twenty twenty eight