Speaker 1: Happy Jacks, how are you? Thank you for coming Amazing, I'm here with you. I love that you're here with me.
Speaker 2: I've been hearing your name through the streets. I've been hearing how great your music is and making a splash. Your name is just everywhere. So I had to have you in the studio and come and talk to Miss Texas. So let my guests know who you are. If they don't know who you are already, but catch a little vibe. So let's get into it.
Speaker 1: Let's get into it.
Speaker 2: Let's get into it. So for those of you who don't know who beat Jackson's, tell us a little bit about yourself, your own words.
Speaker 1: My name is B Jack's, Artists, entertainer, everything, Jacks of all trades for a reason straight out in New Jersey. You know what I'm saying. Want of hottest songs out right now? Get jiggy. You know what I'm saying. I do it all. I'm handsome, I'm a sex symbol, get it. I'm a comedian. I just live life and do it right.
Speaker 2: Hey, no, nothing better than that. You get one shot right, So you're gonna do it right. So have you always had this confidence? You know you speak all these great things about yourselves, as you should because you know you're worth But have you always had it? And how did you get it?
Speaker 1: I had to build it up, you know, trials and tribulations.
Speaker 2: Okay, So is there certain things that happened to get to you to like like speak about that a little bit more like.
Speaker 1: It's really like, you know, when I was in high school, you know, I was always like a handsome man, not like how I am now, Like I had to grow into myself. But I ain't gonna lie like like I don't know, I was just the girls would always hit me with the oh, he's too shy, and I'm like, I ain't like that. And the thing was, you know what it was is because when I was younger, I was always like crazy, like funny, and people would tell me I'm weird and it made me like afraid to be myself. Ever since I started being myself, that's when everyone just started gravit towards and towards me. You know.
Speaker 2: So how does that make you feel? Going from that kind of big transition of at one point when you being yourself wasn't the cool thing to do, and people were kind of like making fun of you and all these things whatever, and now that you are able to grow into who you really are and now you're bringing an artist and have one of the top songs, how does that make you feel?
Speaker 1: It makes me feel good. You know. It's crazy, Like my mindset, it's so different, Like now, it's like I expected this, but b Jacks from like ten years ago won't believe that this is who he is now. Growth.
Speaker 2: That's awesome though. I feel like I love speaking to artists that are like up and coming as well, where it's like where you kind of still obviously know where you come from and where those tribulations are and what's kind of made you an artist and how you're into your craft. What is like some of the first introductions into music and when did you know that this was your path?
Speaker 1: All right? So it's funny like in seventh grade. Well, first off, it goes way back before that, Like I was always a music head, Like like you know what I'm saying, Like when I was in like first, second, third grade, I was like watching MTV trol all that shit, you know what I'm saying, And like I would be on like MTV hits watching with my oldest sister and then one time the channel flipped the MTV jams and I remember they were playing like this is why I'm hot, and I'm like, oh nah, like like you know, and I already was messing with rap, but that made me mess with even more so.
Speaker 2: So did you start doing your own like remixes with it or did you just like bop to the music the beat of it?
Speaker 1: I was just watching the videos and I was like, nah, like I love this, like the lifestyle, like it looks amazing. And then as like years went by, I just started freestyling, like when I was like in sixth grade and I was like, hold on, I'm rhyming. And then seventh grade I wrote a remix for Where Is the Love by the Black Eyed Peas and it made sense and I was just writing like, so.
Speaker 2: Did you show that that remix too? Did you show it to anybody?
Speaker 1: Do it? One of my math teachers.
Speaker 2: Okay, and what did you say about it?
Speaker 1: He was like, nah, this is it?
Speaker 2: But did you think that it was?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: He said that because he was like a teacher like trying to uplift you or were you really like nah?
Speaker 1: He was like nah, this is cool. I knew it was cool.
Speaker 2: So what did you do with it after that? You just left it at the math teacher. Did you go to the English teacher, the science teacher?
Speaker 1: Did you? I don't know. I just left it in my notes?
Speaker 2: So can is the public going to be able to hear that song somewhere?
Speaker 1: It's not a song. I just wrote the lyrics down and like said it to him. God, I didn't make like my record music till like twenty seventeen, twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: So how did that process started where you just tired? Did you like write your own stuff and just wanted again?
Speaker 1: So basically it was like I never knew how, Like you know, I was in high school. I had no money. I didn't know how it would even worked to go to a studio. I had no car. I didn't And then one day my boy called me when I was a senior in high school and he's like, yo, my boy brought a mic to the crib, like he's recording music. You got pull up. So I pull up and I record like a song, one take the freestyle. I put it on SoundCloud ten minutes after, go to school the next day and everyone knows it and everyone's talking about it all my teachers and my classmates everyone. It's got like a thousand, two thousand plays on SoundCloud of a day, which was ill at the time. You know, it's like, damn, that's dope.
Speaker 2: For sure. It's one of those things because again, you're in high school. You don't know what it's really doing. I'm sure you even just recording it. You didn't think anybody was going to really listen to it but your friends and do you know something whatever. But I think that that's the cool part of what these platforms also do didn't do and provide for people who don't have a start, and also give us like a little leg to like kind of get your edge because now you see what that does right now you see the thousand little views and stuff, So it kind of motivates you a little bit more maybe to go harder to get to another platform another thing, you know what I mean, Because you know, when you hear your high school friends, you that's not always the end all be all, but when you hear like the masses of more people and you're like, oh, we got something here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was crazy because like I ain't even like I wasn't really like public like they knew in my school that I would rap on some battle rap shit. But like I didn't post it on Instagram or nothing. I just put it on SoundCloud and just you know, it became like a little bit the song was ass too, but like it was just funny because it was me, like people already fucked with me, so like it was just a little anthem from my high school that whole year.
Speaker 2: So you say, you come into this whole like new part of like now really feeling yourself of like you know who you are, you're worth, You've got like some people like you know, SoundCloud behind you, people know it liking your music. How do you keep going with that? Like how do you keep I'm all rolling? How do you like see like, oh this is something I want to do professionally. Is it something that you just maybe still like teeter with it because it's a hobby, Like how do you continue that drive? And what's the process that you kind of get your mind into now you have, like you said, one of the hot songs right now out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So basically, like honestly I went to college and I was I wasn't on some I wanted to be a rapper shit, I was it was like a hype dream, you know. But then I was in college and I was like, man, I don't like paying attention. I can't do this, Like I really hate this shit, Like yeah, I don't like paying attention. I was like, yo, like I'm too funny, I'm too talented for a reason, I'm not meant to be here. And then my roommate will record me freestyling in the dorms and post it to like the location, Snapchat, geo tag and everyone. So now everyone will come up to me asking me to freestyle, Like I got famous on my campus like a week into college. So I'm like.
Speaker 2: Nah, did you ever get tired everyone that came up to you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's annoying, but I always did it. And I was like fuck that. I started recording. I started buying studio time. I took the money that I was that my family gave me for the books. Instead of buying books for college, I was buying studio time with it. I didn't give a shit about college. That's why I just dropped out, like I was there. That shit was a resort for me.
Speaker 2: I was like, fucking sh let me go to the that's a resort for me.
Speaker 1: Food they got a pool. I'm gonna go take a swim. You know what I'm saying. I'm gonna wake up early. So how long were you in this resort? A year?
Speaker 2: That's a nice day, not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because but like word, But then like then, for the next few years, all it was was really just little daily victories. And it's just like the thought of it. It was just like every every The thing with me is my expectations will grow at more and more every year. So like for a while, it's just me running around. I'd say twenty nineteen is when I really I want a little viral on Instagram and TikTok and Twitter, and then it happened again. They two years later and then so people know this, but some people don't. Plackboy Max the streamer, he's from my town in West Orange, and he had a YouTube channel called Basement Boys, and we would freestyle on there and them shits will go viral. So that was twenty twenty one, twenty twenty two, I link up with Cash we drop a song, It's going Crazy in the City. Two Dowy twenty three, I had Jersey Love which went stupid. That was my first like big song. Ye I'm talking like song that like millions and millions of streams, and in twenty twenty four it was like, you know, more of like a working on my album, and then you know, came in twenty twenty five strong, like a lot of songs like get Jiggy. I made that in twenty twenty four, so then I just started putting them out.
Speaker 2: I love that. I feel like that's like for me as you know, someone on the outside looking in, it's something that shows like determination, hard work you're putting in, like the time where people just think sometimes things just come so easy because you want to just do something in the music game and whatever, and it's not easy. It's something that you got to do for a long time. I put in and the hard work and all those things, and so I feel like it's really cool to like even just the progression of the years of how that happened so quickly, of how rapidly that happened, and also just again authentically being yourself. And I feel like in the day and age now with all the streaming and all these things like that, it's it's really hard. It's not hard, but it's like you can be creative, but you also have to show yourself, and some people don't have that authenticity that people can really relate to, but they can maybe relate to their craft.
Speaker 1: So I feel like.
Speaker 2: You're kind of honing in on every part and knowing early on, knowing that hey, like I am the shit, I am this, and I did you know, I worked hard for what this is, nobody gave me anything, and you've got the love from your city on your back, which makes you probably feels even more you know, great to make you know, continue doing those things and having cash cobain and just seeing how if everything happened cohesively and very organically, I think is kind of just meant to wear your path. This is You're in the right place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's crazy because like even now I feel like it's like I'm I've been more harder on myself. I was always hard on myself, but now it's like now it's like there's so much stuff I nitpicked now because I just really just turned into a perfectionist lately. And it's like it's more stressful now than it is done because it's like, nah, like you got to keep I'm in the game, Like I don't want to lose this feeling and keep it so now it's like I'd be really like on it.
Speaker 2: But that's the important thing I think also too, and just being someone that's growing, you know, just in general and then also growing in a field with your craft that you love.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: I think that there's a lot of people who are one hit wonders that do all these things that are like creative, but they don't have the full package. And that's where I feel like being having the right people around you, and the right people to really kind of give you the right information and advice and really take it and know that you don't know everything even though you got yourself here, that other people will get you to where you also need to.
Speaker 1: Know where you're going to be.
Speaker 2: And I think that that is also why some people either this is the or break it level. It's like you've done all these great things, is now what are we doing with it?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 2: And so that being said, is what are we doing with that? You have this new album that you've been working hard on that let's talk about your new album?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, so I got the clipboard. You know what I'm saying a little promo for you.
Speaker 2: So Jersey eleven the clipboard and.
Speaker 1: I got it and I got the no guestless bandana.
Speaker 2: I heard you have one from me? Yeah, yeah, sharing is caring.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 2: Here you go ooh see we like gifts here yep, all right, I'm gonna wear it a little bit different than than you. But however you want, I'll post it when I do. How about that, I'll tie you too. Thank you for the gift.
Speaker 1: So basically me with a project, it was like I've always had like the thing about b Jacks that's different than a lot of artists is I never dropped a lot of music on some like I was. I would have like it's like I would drop three or four songs a year, and one of those songs would always have a bit moment and it's like so really with my album more so, it was like it was always a demand for my project. So you know, I seem like why not? Time was now you know, got a song going crazy right now and it's like I want. And I also feel like it was a thing where it was like me from now that since I dropped my album from before, it's like, nah, this album needs to be number one. It's me. But now it's like now that I look at it, I just had to drop the album because I feel like it was holding me back not having one, because now it's like people could go to me and now they can hear like sixteen current songs and it just shows them like that's how you keep fans, you know.
Speaker 3: So what is your creative process?
Speaker 2: Like, so we're talking about this new you know album that you had. You said you have to get these songs out, but there may be something that they have been probably old, maybe some currents I'm doing, you know whatever, But what is your creative process as far as penn pad type for you sound?
Speaker 1: Honestly, I'm just a machine. I just go in and rap. I don't write anything. I just going off the top and then I'll listen to the song and I'll be like, all right, this is the chorus, and then I'll listen. Sometimes some songs it's like all right, I don't want if I like it, I don't want to touch it. But I do a lot sometimes though, I literally reconstruct cold songs like now I want to move this here, move this here through.
Speaker 2: And I'm the type of after you just lay it down a freestyle and go back and then you kind of like do so it's like like a process. So yeah, first artist freestyle, then it's like, let's break it down or not, and then you kind of like build on from that exactly.
Speaker 1: It depends, though. I feel like one thing about me is I really rap rap rap. Like one thing is like I make party music, so people always party when they hear my music. But if you sat back and listen, like I really like I'm barred up, Like every line is something crazy, Like I'm a student of the game.
Speaker 2: Now is it something just off the top that you just creatively say or is it something that you have to like it's the process. So you could do a freestyle Boss Texas, Yes, let's do it.
Speaker 1: What should the word be? Alexis Texas Texas. I'm not gonna lie. When I walk in the room. They know I'm a star, right, something like Texas. That's Cowboy. When I was young and I was watching you do the.
Speaker 3: Cowboy, I was the cowgirl.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm playing I could really rap though.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was like a warm up. I'm gonna ask you again at the end after I do truth with Texas and see if I gets you a little bit more warmed up, because I know you have more in you.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I know i'd make you a little nervous because you do watch me. You saw me do Cowgirl. Yeah, I got a fat ass. It's still big. I saw you look at it a couple of times. It's okay, we don't get into it. Oh so what track of yours feels the most personal or raw to you? And why?
Speaker 1: Oh? Man? No free Sauce?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: So why why? Because when I made that song, I was pissed because people was playing pissed. I'm not gonna say no names, but but people, okay, people, people, persons, whoever. It was. If the shoe wear, if the shoe fits, you can wear it. Yeah, Basically I was tired of people. I'm a nice guy. I was tired of people coming around me, taking sauce from me, taking my energy and then not you know what I'm saying, giving anything. Yeah, thinking it's a one way street, Like now we're not doing that. So I made Drawing Free Sauce and I was just pissed, like I was like, ain't no more. And I start rapping like I was talking mad Ship because like, what were you talking about? Yeah there's that, and there's this other song album called Popping My Ship. Because I was. I was, I was rouled up, I was mad. You know, certain labels would try it. They was they was acting funny towards me, you know what I'm saying. But I'm happy. I didn't even sign that though, which was good. I'm still not sign independent. Well obviously I'm signing like cash code bang, But I'm talking about in terms of major labels.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, But I think everything happens for a reason, right, And then it's something that you talk about energy whatever.
Speaker 3: I feel like something.
Speaker 2: Sometimes your energy isn't warranted in certain places. But energy is transferable, so you got to do that what you want. And the more you speak it into existence, things will happen, even though you don't know if it's going to happen exactly.
Speaker 1: I spoke this into existence, did you hell? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Were you at the same time or were you I was at an afterthought like the post party, which one.
Speaker 1: I don't know, It's just it was just one of the ones.
Speaker 2: It was one of the ones.
Speaker 1: I was just like, damn, it's just like cause you know, it's crazy. Lately, it's like so many full circle moments, like I met I've been meeting a lot of my favorite rappers, like from growing up hearing them tell me they fuck with me, but the ain't none of them, None of them hit like this.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: I love that respect.
Speaker 2: Respect. I feel like twenty twenty five for myself too, has been a very full circle moment year. I think that it's great to hear when other people say that, especially when I'm added into what that means for you. I think it's interesting to see that this level of where I'm at and in the podcasting and obviously my dull career of what fans I really like still have of you being so young and so like vibrant in this whole like space or whatever. So you know, nice to know my name is still ringing through those streets you know.
Speaker 1: Now. And you're doing great too with the podcast, Like you know what I'm saying, you really you got it. I appreciate it. I saw Joey on here. That's my boy.
Speaker 2: He was. He was a lot of fun. He brought me flowers. You brought me in the bandana. He brought me flowers. It was Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, I'm gonna the flowers to you.
Speaker 3: You gotta do better. You gotta one up him.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Sorry, So, if you had to pick one B Jack song to seduce someone with, which one? Where are you playing? Are you gonna try to seduce Miss Texas with one of your songs to the beat?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's on my albums new song okay, like on some sexy ship.
Speaker 2: Okay, now that why you're staring me deep into my eyes as you know, like it's sexy time. Yeah, no, don't know bad like you eye contact us good?
Speaker 1: Yeah? To the beat definitely, it's like it's just real sexy. You know, it's slow sexy vibes. You really hear me talking about stuff that I back up. You know, Action Jackson, Action Jackson is Action Jackson. Okay, okay, hey Jackson.
Speaker 2: Oh you heard that private song. You go listen to that song and see what he'd be just inducing them as Texas.
Speaker 1: That's the seduction one. And then and then I ain't gonna lie another one. If I'm just on some bull ship, I'm trying to get them doonies, trying to get them.
Speaker 2: I've heard that one.
Speaker 3: I've heard that unrepeat, I've heard.
Speaker 1: That even even like Yo to be honest, even get Jiggy like one two step in the box, get jiggy. It's it's a it's listen like it's a.
Speaker 2: It's have you fucked to your own songs?
Speaker 1: I don't like fucking the music. I don't know why. It's just because it's in your head. It's it's just tacky to me. I just started laughing, like, what the fuck? I remember this girl? What do you s I fucked to the vibrations? Are you talking?
Speaker 3: Are you dirty talking talk?
Speaker 1: I love dirty, dirty talk? You dirty?
Speaker 2: To make sure that from Jersey, the dirty Jersey it's coming out with dirty time.
Speaker 1: I just making sure that she's grateful for what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Oh, she's grateful.
Speaker 3: Does she have to tell you that?
Speaker 1: I like hearing it?
Speaker 3: And if she don't, she gonna do it regardless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all. Wait, you know what I said when I said one two step in the box, get jiggy. I met when I take the one two step in the box, were getting jiggy.
Speaker 2: Whatever happens happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're getting jiggy. Yeah yeah, you doing freaky?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: What's the biggest challenge for you in the music industry so far?
Speaker 1: The man in the mirror mental gymnastics, because honestly, it's not like how it was back in the day. You don't not everything has to go perfect. You just have to do something productive every day. It doesn't matter, and like get gigg you going. That was the first time on super viral. I was reading comments and I would I reponded some of them. They'd be like, yo, dad, I'm like, man, eat my dick. They'd be like one hit wonder, that's crazy because I had a song with one hundred million streams before this one. Okay you heard.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I gotta clock them.
Speaker 2: Hey that's that new ship.
Speaker 1: That's that new ship? Have you had any I.
Speaker 2: Made it moments yet?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah? What are they right now? Shouldn't me?
Speaker 2: Is there anyone you're dying to collaborate with, whether it's musically or even fashion or film?
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't say me.
Speaker 2: You got an only fans? Look I do, but you're you're you're probably subscribed to my channel only.
Speaker 1: I don't have only fans. I don't use only fans to watch stuff.
Speaker 2: So what are you doing on your only fans?
Speaker 1: I got it just in case, and what your case?
Speaker 2: Are ready when.
Speaker 1: I'm ready to start running it up?
Speaker 2: Okay? Okay, I see, So who do you want to collab with besides Alexis Texas, because that's.
Speaker 1: A given in terms of music.
Speaker 2: It could be music, it could be fashion, it could be film anything.
Speaker 1: Travis Scott Okay, it's cool. We got the same manager too, So like Trav, he be showing love here, like you know what I'm saying when I see him. Lil UZI definitely okay. Sizza, she's from Jersey.
Speaker 2: So are you Sissy or Nicki Minaj? Who are you in the feud? Right now?
Speaker 1: They got a beef right now. It's on the on the social I don't even be paying attention. I love both of them.
Speaker 2: Good answer.
Speaker 1: You keep in Switzerland over here. Let's see who else. Brent Fires that's my thought too, he'd be showing love.
Speaker 3: I definitely have him on repeat multiple times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, those are some good lists.
Speaker 1: Those are some big hitters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why we're here about manifesting and speaking it to an existence. So the more we speak it, the more we're gonna because again, we speak it like it already happened, because it's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: I'm the manifestation King. Oh are you shitting me? Y'all? See who I'm here? With right now.
Speaker 3: Oh you you hurt him? Okay periods?
Speaker 2: Oh do you feel pressure to stay on brand or are you still figuring out who b Jacks really is?
Speaker 1: Yo? Low key? My pressure, for real is that my brand is so perfect. The pressure is like showing it, like that's what people even tell me. It's like, bro, I'm funny, Like I'm so funny. Even I was with Kyle Rich the other day from forty one. You know you heard his musics Henn s got me ben Oh yeah yeah yeah. So he was like, yo, bro, he was like I never realized how funny you are, Like you're really crazy. You need to be a streamer, like they need to give you a movie. I have the same way, and everyone tells me that. So it's like that's why, like shit like this, I love doing this because it's like even the live pressure would get jiggy. It was like, I'm posting get you so much because when you have a song that's so viral, you got to promote the fuck out of it, not even just to push the song just so people know.
Speaker 2: It's you for sure, cause people also to the same times, like I have so many people I've had this podcast for this is season six, right, So we've had it for a long time with people like you have a podcast, and I'm like, yeah, because the thing is if you don't keep pushing your content, even when you do, some people will still be.
Speaker 1: Like you always got to put fake surprise that they don't know.
Speaker 2: But you know, that's why you have to be your biggest fan and why I love your confidence and your just like vulnerability as well as just being who you are as an artist. And I think that that's what takes people like yourself in this lane as far as you're going to go. And I think that that's a really great thing to see just someone just like do well and like and and honestly like enjoy it like you have gratitude. I coun see it on your face of how humble you are in who you are and what you're becoming. But you also aren't like being too cool for school. So I think it's a good happy medium for me. It's the same way it's like to each his zone has always been in my motto. But also it's like I treat people how people treat me. You know, we put our pants on every single day, like each mind take a little bit longer to get on. But you know, it's just as long as you respect me than I respect you. Ay, So are you ready for truth? With Texas? I warmed you up, We got to know about your new album. We got to know a little bit more about you and where you come from. Now we're ready a little bit more naughtier, a little bit more romantic, a little bit more kinkier, spicier, all those things. Are you ready to be Jack's? Oh you said, baby? Lower your tone? All right, let's get into it all right? Would you consider yourself a romantic?
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 2: What's the most romantic thing you've done for a partner? Don't be bullshitting has here at privateize we want the truth.
Speaker 1: Like my romantics. My romance isn't more so about like what I've done.
Speaker 3: Is about how I do it, So how you do it?
Speaker 1: I would like the you know what I'm saying though, and you're always involved. You got what's the romantic thing like that? You know? I'm know lie romantic? No, no, no, to be fair, I only have one girlfriend, so like, but I would do nice every time?
Speaker 2: What is something? It could be something that doesn't have to be extravage. It's something but you're it could be running a bath for your girl, could be like sending her cute messages like so.
Speaker 1: When I first and I'm gonna lie me and this girl like like I would.
Speaker 2: Break your heart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she did had one of them.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but I ain't gonna lie. It's like it was. It's kind of like I wasn't meant for it though. But anyways, yeah, but this was years ago though, and I don't like to dive into my past. But you know, do you need.
Speaker 2: About it? Do you you need a hug?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: You just want to hug.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you want to stay in your zone. You don't even know where to go. Okay, it's okay, don't hurt you. I think the world but.
Speaker 2: All okay, So now that you got your hug, you're recentered and balanced.
Speaker 1: You're not hurt anymore. So what's the most romantic thing? Okay? You ready?
Speaker 2: Girlfriend had one?
Speaker 1: You're ready. So when I first met her, she had this Hello Kitty Like it's like I paid attention to the details.
Speaker 2: She had some sort of Hello kid.
Speaker 1: Jesus yo, the girls love Hello Kitty for Yeah, she had she had the Hello Kitty band aid right, something like that. But like she lost it or some ship. What it was like she was it was just some ship like in love. No, but this was just like when we first started like hanging out a little. I forgot what happened to it. I think I might have. I think I don't know, But all I know is that these ships was mad hard to find and she didn't even think anything of it. It's like whenever she would just talk about ship that she liked or like, I would just get it. So like I remember, I like, I like got her a little gift and I had to order these ships from like I don't even know. Oh, it was hard to find them. I got her a little gift back and I put him in there, and she just couldn't. She will a little note like she couldn't believe it. That's fly like anytime.
Speaker 2: She said you want something, you just gave her things.
Speaker 1: Know, the exact band aid. Like That's why to me, it was like romantic because it's mad random and it's so in depth.
Speaker 3: Did she know what was going on was exact?
Speaker 1: Bad? No, she was like so cry She's like, oh my god, I lost it. I can't believe this. These were so hard to find. I had to go all the way here, Like I don't know if she was just talking about like my memory is a little foggy from back then, but she was just sound something. It was so hard to find. I found them ships yell on the internet. We love that everywhere on that and it's just a little shit like that.
Speaker 2: So you pay attention. You're something that you like, you put your thoughtful, your gift giving, you're trying to be.
Speaker 1: I just I'm just like, you know, I'm a gentleman, like I really like like granted, like i'd be a little bold and stuff, but like I'm a gentleman, you know what I'm saying. Like I'm always You're always going to be safe, well nourished and protected with b jacks. You're not gonna worry about anything. And that's not even for like my love interests, like even my my my likes how you are, like yeah, my woman friends, like my friends like just like you know, my regular like close friends out of woman my family, Like I'm always like super protective when it comes to the woman around me.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's your love language in and out of the bedroom.
Speaker 1: Definitely touch Okay, yeah, because it's like I ain't gonna lie baby, Like I could talk so much, I could do all I could all I could do all this talking. But you know what they say, talk is cheap. It's about what you do. It's about the actions, how you step. You know, this is facts.
Speaker 2: So is that the only thing in and out of the bedroom? It's about just touch?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I'm kind of lustful, but it's like a passion way.
Speaker 2: Okay, what turns you on creatively, emotionally and.
Speaker 1: Sexually we'll created You mean, what.
Speaker 2: Turns you on creatively? Like there could be something that turns you on in a sense, so it like makes you create music. It could be on that emotionally that like takes you to an emotional space that you would have unlocked something before. Sexually you saw fat ass or big titties like.
Speaker 1: So creatively, what turns me on? Feeling just feeling good, experiencing something cool and.
Speaker 3: It's just experience.
Speaker 1: I'm go live ADHD like like I ain't gonna lie. Like I could see something on the wall and get an idea from it. You know what I'm saying. My creative juices are always flowing. My brain is like this, like you know what I'm saying. So you always on the go literally like just real life experiences and stuff, or like actually being like angry, like upset, like it makes me want to like pop my ship.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, so do you when you pop your ship? When you say that, do you are you creating a like? Is that when you like because you said before there's two songs that you spoke about that were like raw for you and your sense, but you were also angry.
Speaker 1: Or you are showing emotion.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like you kind of like create more or better like the songs that you want to get to the meaning I guess of when you're angry or is it just sometimes those are.
Speaker 1: The best songs when I rap the best, like when I talk the most shit. I like to remain like I'm just I like to remain turned and collective in the stew. So what about sexually?
Speaker 2: What creatively sexually turns you on?
Speaker 1: You? You can't use that for every answer. That's a cop out. I could say. I know, I'm be real descriptive. Obviously you got fat asses and all that, But I like it when girls wear like jean shorts and they got the top button undone because it's like, damn, baby, what you ready for me to get up in there or something.
Speaker 2: So that's summertime fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that. Howlings you got this summer? How many duncans? Like how many shy? Is I dunk? I know? I like it's but I really haven't been fucking as much as I should because I've been so busy. And like I said, I got adhd So by the time I'm ready to do some ship it's for in the morning, they call me. Don't you ain't got shorties? Like pull up at four am? Yes? And no it's like I just does.
Speaker 2: The rating of girls go down after the level like number of hours that pass by?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, match it up with the time afford four. Describe your ideal partner in three words. Alright, ready, ready, understanding fun and just like m understanding fun and like just swaggy, like you know what I'm saying, carry yourself like like you know what I'm saying, Like you want them ones.
Speaker 2: Is sex something you separate from love or are there always connection for you?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, No, there's definitely a different And like I feel like you know you can have sex. You have sex. It's like fucking and then making love two different things. If I'm fucking a girl. I'm not gonna eat her, you know what I'm saying. I'm not gonna kiss her for like an hour straight. But if I'm making love, I am you know, Okay?
Speaker 2: So what are the qualifications for you to make love after you hit it two or three times?
Speaker 1: Or are you like it's just it's gotta be there, because so.
Speaker 3: You could make love for someone the first time.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, I'm a love at first site type of dude. Every shorty I fucked with, I felt something right when I like in the movies, you know how like everything slows down and they zooming on the face, like those zooming out somebody that looks like me, a handsome fella, and they're like, oh my god, they get the hearts in their eyes.
Speaker 2: So would you with that being sad, would you say, have you ever been in love or just in lust? Because there's two I've been in love.
Speaker 1: I've been in love. I've been in all times.
Speaker 2: Have you been in love? You said you had one girlfriend?
Speaker 3: So how many times you've been in love?
Speaker 2: Twice?
Speaker 1: Probably two or three times? He don't high school? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Life?
Speaker 1: Four times?
Speaker 2: Oh look the number ky is going four?
Speaker 1: Five, four or five a couple in high school? Are you sure it's not six seven now? No? Four or five? Couple in high school? A couple? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Were you fucking someone's best friend?
Speaker 1: And yes, that's the thing though. You want to know why I said I was in love with them, because it will be girls I dad just had crushes on. I'd even fuck them.
Speaker 2: But that doesn't necessarily like there's that's why there's lust and love.
Speaker 1: No, like what is you know, it's crazy. Out of all the girls I really felt like had to love for, I only fuck one of them interesting like the other ones. Like I told you, when I was in high school, I was shy. I didn't know how to beat myself for real. And then recently there's definitely this one girl. She was just so confusing, like everything about her was like she was so hard to pick apart. But I just love her like crazy, You like the catch or the chase. Yeah, and it's like it was a crazy chase, like and honestly like chase, I ain't win the chase, but it.
Speaker 3: Because I you loved her that much more.
Speaker 1: I just loved her like I would just go out like you know what I'm saying, Like that's how you know I love a girl if I could talk to you on the phone every day and we can hang out, if we hang out more than three times, like on some me and you shit and I ain't fucked and we ain't do nothing sexual as means I'm in love because honestly I'm I can say you're in love with me already? Yeah, for sure, cause like I ain't gonna lie like the type of person I am like, I'm so like one. I'm a I'm an artist and a creative, so I'm already all over the place. Two, I have eighty HD and that shit is real. That's the last time you cried over a girl? I don't know. I think probably probably when me and probably when me and we am Probably when me and when I broke up with my girlfriend. Okay a little bit, though I ain't cry o D I got a little tears out the first day. I got a little tears out. Now, I got some tears out the first day. Yeah, and I knew she. I knew she did too. That's the craziest part. I don't know. Definitely not you would if it was hell, Yeah, I don't, I got none. But everyone keeps a p around me some people, I'm just saying, no, trust me, trust me. I ain't give a funk though. I'll never get man nothing man unless it's like really, my nah, I'll never get your girlfriend. You only grow one girlfriend, wouldn't I wouldn't be mad at the man though. Honestly, I'm happy that happened. That just showed me that I was I deserved better exactly. But but honestly though, I'm not like tripping. We was young.
Speaker 2: You know, circle back and then you have to like front her.
Speaker 1: No, no, I don't think she gonna. I hope. I don't want her to circle back. I don't think she will.
Speaker 2: But you want them to circle back. But that's a test of the universe to let you know where you are in your life, to be like, you know what, Mama, keep it pushing.
Speaker 1: Nah. But the thing is, though, like I really, like I really knew she dead ass loved me though. But at the same time, that's why I don't have no ill will towards anyone in this world. We don't love them, hose. Yeah, but it's just like, yeah, it's like we're young though, you know, that's why that shit really because a big thing on why I like, also, I wanted to have a girlfriend at that time really bad, and I did.
Speaker 2: You were trying to make her be something she wasn't.
Speaker 1: No, I really fucked with her like I loved her. So it was like it was it was I'm like I so it's like, you know what, fuck it, I'm gonna have. I liked having a girlfriend at first, but then after a while, I'm like realizing, like, man, I gotta just focus on, like everyone says, you gotta focus on get your shit together, and it's just like, you know, yeah, that bitch.
Speaker 2: Anyways, are you a cuddler after sex or do you get up and go kind of guy?
Speaker 1: I like to honestly, I like to cuddle because I don't want even if it's like some ship like we in my car and it's just.
Speaker 3: Like fucking your car and cuddle.
Speaker 1: All right, let me explain real quick, please do even if that sounds tragic, No, no, not like that, not like that. Even if it's like one of those vibes where it's like it's a real like real booty call, like I'm talking five in the morning in the car. You know what it is, dope?
Speaker 2: Are you doing in the car? You're fucking in the car.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do and.
Speaker 3: You cuddle in the car.
Speaker 2: What kind of car do you have?
Speaker 1: Honda ghiney? What a Honda ghiney?
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: So basically it's basically, let me explain, I just don't want the girls, even though it's if it's a booty call, I don't want them to feel like a booty call because at the end of the day, I'm.
Speaker 3: Giving them experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like what I'm saying is after we do stuff, I'm gonna talk to them, you know, for like thirty minutes.
Speaker 3: You should you shouldn't just past.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, not like like not like comforting is what I was telling.
Speaker 2: Don't you.
Speaker 1: Not lying?
Speaker 2: You kept kicking these girls when you get that.
Speaker 1: Postnut not Yeah, a little bit, but I feel so it's more so you're in a.
Speaker 2: Car, you can't a lot.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying. It's like comforting, but after honestly, like like in the like but like when we obviously like when we fucking like fucking fucking because I ain't gonna lie like, car sex ain't really sex to me because I can't do everything I could do in the car that I can do in real life is sex. It is it is going in, but it's not the top notch. It's not the best expense. Makes me pull out the anatomy. But but but like I like to cut like but if the only thing is that I really don't like And I always tell girls it's like, yo, like, just make sure you wipe your makeup off before we cuddle because I don't like getting make up on my teas. Yeah, like that ship pisses me off for real And it's like you ever, no, would you want to? Yes? Which part?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm?
Speaker 1: How would you do it? I would just freestyle that ship?
Speaker 2: So how would you do it?
Speaker 1: See? Yeah, you gotta go like this.
Speaker 3: And then do it?
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I never tried.
Speaker 2: To see before a girl okay, don't wear your eyes? Got real crazy. Her husband was telling me how to do it. I had never before anybody in that nature but only but I did do it.
Speaker 1: It hurt.
Speaker 3: It wasn't me.
Speaker 1: Have you got no I did. I wasn't because that ship, that's it must feel like having a baby though that shit, Like, I mean, some day this is big, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you've seen the scene I did when I came back and I did dread it was it's kind of big too. Thirteen inches of you know, should try to do the math. How much does it take?
Speaker 1: Listen, I don't got the fist, but I packed the punch.
Speaker 3: Oh would you ever be in an open relationship?
Speaker 1: Oh? Nah, No, I can't share. I want to just call it an open I want to call a relationship. Then I would just say, you know, that's a team player right there.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, hmm.
Speaker 1: Strip club or house party? You know what's funny? I would say it depends what kind of strip club. I love house parties now house Paris is like, because you know one thing about strip clubs and I was at strip the other day. One, I spend too much money. It's fun as fuck. But two it's like, like, what are y'all trying to I don't like it when strippers try to, like, you know, they do that little sexy talk to me and they be they just be on some like oh you like that. I'm like, listen, baby, you're just giving me a dance? Why right now? And then what if she's just naturally wet. Nah, she was wet because she was with the Jacks. I'm the great White Shaw. When you see me, there's water right near me.
Speaker 3: Oh like you said that before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like word that shit. Just be fun It just be funny. And like even like I know some people that'd be like, yo, bro, this stripper was really fucking with me. O D I'm like, yeah, that's their job, and they'd be like, no.
Speaker 2: You don't think they're wet for everybody, just you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not everyone. And then they you know what else to be funny where that's crazy? You know, you know what else is funny? They be on some like yo, like they'd be like, nah, this stripper really.
Speaker 2: I love how you changed. You're to you a voice to talk like that.
Speaker 1: Yo, you know, give me honest. I'm like, oh no, this stripper really she really fucked with me.
Speaker 3: She want to hang out her number?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she gave me a number, and then this and this and then this is how it happens every time you let's hang out after the club where you at My bad I fell asleep, but I'm at the club right now. Come pull up. And then the cycle money. Yeah, they want you.
Speaker 3: They want to go back to my boyfriend.
Speaker 1: She's going back to be Jack's you the boyfriend, I'm the friend.
Speaker 3: Bondage, Yes or no?
Speaker 1: I've never done that?
Speaker 3: Would you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What kind would you be the one tying someone up? Or would you be tied up?
Speaker 1: You like tying people up? Again? Tied up?
Speaker 2: It depends on the scenario. Normally I like control, so i'd tie you up. Let me tie you up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, fuck it, just don't do nothing to my butt.
Speaker 3: No entry.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been caught?
Speaker 2: No, that doesn't sound like you're sure nobody ever walked in on you When you're.
Speaker 1: Like, no, I never really got caught, like flat handed, there's there was a no fun in tending. There's a couple almost though, when like you know, I hear my mom walking up the stairs, you do the.
Speaker 2: Never what type of porn turns you on?
Speaker 1: Big booty? Honestly, I haven't watched porn. You want to know it's so funny? Boom, this is like, this is just looking at yourself coming up. Were on the private songs, So we're talking about private and can't private? You ain't gonna here. There's nowhere else but me and my baby. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, wait, but whoa hold on B Jack's I have not dated it in like six years?
Speaker 2: What? Yeah, so when's the last time you fucked?
Speaker 1: Like last week exactly?
Speaker 2: So how often do you fuck within that six years of you not not?
Speaker 1: You either have.
Speaker 2: Or you know you're getting fucked or sucked or something because you don't just stop.
Speaker 1: The thing I've had I did. I did that little that little ship, what little ship? I did? Some like control I did? I had. I had some self control, like we don't.
Speaker 2: I don't have any.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: Please explain to the class I wasn't. I wasn't nothing.
Speaker 2: You didn't know for how long?
Speaker 1: Honestly, when I broke up with my girl, I was in a.
Speaker 2: Drought because you were broken hearted?
Speaker 1: Not broken hearted. I have no skills. I know what to do. I was no skills. It's because no, no, no, no, no, you gotta think I had a girlfriend for a year and I was so loyal to her, and like even before that, I wasn't the smooth I wasn't the smooth criminal I am now. So it's like my experience. Yeah, and also it's COVID around there something. So it's like so it's like I was in a bad situation, Like I was like damn so then like bro like but like, yeah, it's crazy. You want to know why though, I actually like I was like I was really on some like I was watching porn like too much growing up, like to the point where it wasn't healthy. Like I watch porn, bro Like, I watched porn every single day from like the seventh grade till like when I was a senior in high school. Almost like I would damn near like.
Speaker 3: New shit or like you had something you watched I had.
Speaker 1: I had certain gems. Obviously, I lie. I lie. I was watching porn as a youngin like third grade. I'm watching porn.
Speaker 2: We don't condone that here we wanted to be legal, but.
Speaker 1: No, I was a third I was in third grade when I first watched porn. I ordered mad pornos on my TV and.
Speaker 2: I but your mom hated you.
Speaker 1: My dad was like, what the fuck are all these sex tapes? And I blame it on my older sister, but I feel like he knew it was me. He knew it was the jacks. How do you think that girls aren't watching porn? Like that and buying it. Yeah, but like I'm I was young, bro, because you know what it was, how much older than you? Like seven years older than me.
Speaker 2: She was the best candidate for this.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just had to blame someone.
Speaker 2: He was then.
Speaker 1: My dad knew it was me.
Speaker 3: But I know, an adult, have you had that conversation like I used to blame you when.
Speaker 1: It was only the one time? Because after he did that, I like, but I ain't gonna lie. After he did that, I got a smartphone, Like I was on my I started get on my computer. I was like, nah, you know what it was. I was. I watched movies like Super Bad, like you know the those movies when they show tits and I'm like, nah, me and my friend at the time, I was like, man, I want to see more tits. So I was like, I know where to go. I went on on the man. I went to Playboy and I was like, I was just watching that ship. I looked down b Jacks Junior, the Great White Chark getting hard. I'm like, nah, bro, what the fuck? I don't even know what to do. So boom, it's to the like it's to the point, like Pete, this it's to the point where, like it's it's seven. I'm in sixth seventh grade and I was a late bloomer when it came to puberty. Ship, I'm beating my can't even nut yet. I don't even have seamen yet. Sweating.
Speaker 2: What happens to boys?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's you don't have seeman until you get to a certain age. I remember, yo, I remember I was waiting. I was when I first I busted out. It was childs and tridulations. You're trying so hard and nothing's coming out. It would be like a little clear clear liquid, like.
Speaker 2: Little here's this go on until you finally got the.
Speaker 1: Like a year or two.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's disappointing.
Speaker 1: Because I ain't gonna lie. Like seventh grade is when I really started.
Speaker 2: You know what, were you.
Speaker 1: Big Buddhist ship? You fat? I just had to have fat. But I like, I like heine. That's why I call it. Honey.
Speaker 3: When's the last time you've seen Alexis Texas? Porn?
Speaker 1: Ain't gonna lie it's but I don't watch porn no more. Since it's six years. I don't go on the internet and look up porn. But no, I do be a'm gonna lie. But when I'm on Twitter and I see those don't open this in public threads. I open them ships in public every time and just scroll through.
Speaker 3: You follow me on Twitter, Nah, seating up in my threads?
Speaker 1: That's up. Nah, baby, I'm gonna support you. That's I hate you, just hate I got you. I'm doing it right now.
Speaker 2: Okay. Weirdest thing A partner has asked you to do crazy, weird whatever, and you like you maybe done it or not. But what's the craziest thing.
Speaker 1: I think a girl asked me to eat my butt before and you said no. I was like, are you fucking crazy? And what she say?
Speaker 2: I just want to eat it.
Speaker 1: I think she's just laughing, Like you know, it was weird to me too, something I never understood. And it's like nothing against people that do this. There will be girls they'll be like, oh, like I can't like like you'll get me whatever, And you know, I'm like, I bet like we're doing I'm trying dunk and may be on some oh like that mean, yeah, that's the sizzy lingo for it. And it's like I'm trying to dunk like I'm trying to get them doonies. You know, you know what I'm saying. I'm trying to put up. You know, She's like I can only know. They're like, oh you can, I'm safe. I'm like, what the fuck? So you've had a lot of those, No, I never did. It was a lot of girls that said that. It was like one there too, it was two girls.
Speaker 3: I never understood that round.
Speaker 1: I don't understand.
Speaker 2: I've had friends that have said that in the past, and a lot of ones and which sounds even more crazy after want to stay it out of my mouth, but like ones who were like religious because they're saving their marriage. But I'm like, but what it shouldn't every whole matter? Like to me, it's like but like I mean, like it's for me, that's like a more difficult of a situation than you fucking But I don't know if I said that because I already had gotten fucked.
Speaker 1: So I just feel like it's just crazy.
Speaker 2: I just think it's insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is, but the way I look at it.
Speaker 2: There, the rationale does not make sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they're probably on some like oh, like you know, I wanted to find out I want to.
Speaker 2: Because they want that's what they think that it means that I was.
Speaker 1: Even thinking like they was just listen when it's for the It depends what their purpose is if they're on some like oh, they just don't want to funk out. But like some of them, I've seen girls say like they be on, like like I wanted my pussy sit. I want to save it for the the fucking that makes me gets me pregnant and have a kid. You know, and people have told you this, Nah, I've seen this ship before.
Speaker 3: Your friends have gone through this.
Speaker 2: Nah.
Speaker 1: It's just like shot on the internet, but something girls have told me. But when the girl told me that it was, it was weird because her reasoning was it didn't really make sense. I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Do you have any fetishes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, alexis Texas, So you like big assid.
Speaker 2: You like to be suffocated?
Speaker 1: Yehah, motherfucker?
Speaker 2: Do you like to be spanked?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 3: Are you dominant or submissive in the bedroom?
Speaker 1: Dominant?
Speaker 2: Okay? Ever use food during intimacy? Has some woman ever used food and off before play.
Speaker 1: Any of that? Nah, that's that's that.
Speaker 2: You use it.
Speaker 3: If someone tried to grape fruit your you be okay with that.
Speaker 1: You already know what I'm gonna say, baby, if you if you trying to take that round. I didn't say you just said, oh yeah, that's the thing. It's not if it's never anybody will obviously.
Speaker 2: If I want to do anything to you, you would let me do anything.
Speaker 3: Clearly, we know that that's true.
Speaker 1: Except for but yeah, except doing something to my bud. Except but that's off the table. I would never, though, I don't want to do.
Speaker 2: That for you. Have you ever cock blocked a front?
Speaker 1: Not? No, you have?
Speaker 2: You said?
Speaker 1: Not? Really?
Speaker 2: What I haven't.
Speaker 1: I haven't cock blocked a friend. There's but as a as an honest man, there's definitely been times where I've had a shorty that I really wanted to dunk, and then on some like I kind of like her and my man's dunk her. I'm not I'll never cock block it. I might have. I'm gonna be like, ah fuck, but it's never. No, I'm slizzy. We don't cock block sizzy.
Speaker 3: We don't cock block.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: So, last couple of questions, we're gonna get naughty, We've already been getting naughty, spicy, kinky, all the things. Do you like your go to spit or swallow?
Speaker 1: Swallow that. Come on now, that's I feel like that's disrespect for to spit. What I'm putting is healthy spit. Hmm.
Speaker 2: What's your biggest turn off? Something that a girl can just do immediately that just totally.
Speaker 1: Makes your hard. Sometimes a girl will want wait, like if she'll try to force it, you know what I'm saying, Like if we on some like say, if we're on some booty call ship and we already know what it is, we're getting straight to it. But there's been sometimes where I fuck a girl and then she'll be like, oh, not yet and be like Okay, it's been like five minutes, but okay, and then the five minutes and then it's like and then it's like when you get in that position like oh I want to lay down again, I'm like like it's like lazy bitches that that make you the bitches that be it's not even that bitches that be in their head too much, bro, Like you know you want to fuck me, just relax you know, or don't That shit makes me not want to fuck them at all, because it's like you got something to say every time, like oh, like I'm fucking you, I'm hitting it from the back, you know what I'm saying, looking at myself in the bathroom mirror, and then you're like, actually, I know I want to do laying down. It's not even it would be before it even happens, it'll be like all my legs feel and I don't I have I don't know. That shit just be annoying, Like that's just too much talking. It's too much talking. It's like damn and forcing the foreplay too. I hate that shit, like going back to like what I said, like certain girls like they'll try to like.
Speaker 3: I don't know, they're just like forcing you to no.
Speaker 1: For play asn't like they try to over extend the build up when everything is already there and it's on some I don't.
Speaker 2: In what way, like dancing for you, sucking your dick, just like teasing you more like nothing sexual, just like just on some like like the chill shit.
Speaker 1: Like like overdoing it, like overdoing like looking at me in a weird way like oh, I hate those like those girls like like like even like say if you like if you kiss them, and they'll be like I'm like, yo, relax, I just kissed you, Like you know what I'm saying, Like I didn't even put the dino in yet.
Speaker 3: That sounds very mood killer ish.
Speaker 2: I can see why you wouldn't get turned on.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And other than that, yeah, yeah, that's really.
Speaker 3: Have you ever faked.
Speaker 1: Nah? I don't got it. I don't gotta do that.
Speaker 2: Even if the girl turns you off and you're in a situation, you're not, like ever gonna just fake it just to get rid of her.
Speaker 1: I'm a nut.
Speaker 3: You're gonna nut every time.
Speaker 1: Every time. I'm a nut. All right?
Speaker 3: Last question?
Speaker 1: Have you ever paid for sex by Jacks? Hell? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Was it good? Was it worth your money?
Speaker 1: It was more so just to get it off the bucket list?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, would you do it again?
Speaker 1: It's not something I will ever go out of my way to do or like plan.
Speaker 2: And if it happened, does it happen?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: Private talk, you never know what you're gonna get, especially with B Jacks. I loved it so much. I hope you had a fabulous time. Is there anything that you want to ask Miss Texas before we get out of here.
Speaker 1: I get your number.
Speaker 2: No, I like that you asked, though, but I think that you're really awesome.
Speaker 3: But you got a lot of things going on with your b jacks.
Speaker 2: But I respected, I know you know you're doing va what happened?
Speaker 1: Can we make some tiktoks?
Speaker 2: We can make some tiktoks. I will substitute my number for making the TikTok. We could be TikTok friends. We could be friends.
Speaker 1: We are friends. I love you. Oh we are. I like that.
Speaker 2: See we replaced with that we could were.
Speaker 1: I love you now we're friends. I just you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know what you're saying.
Speaker 2: B Jacks, what you're saying, tell private talk what you're saying.
Speaker 1: I gotta you know, I gotta do my clip farm and give them a show. But it's no, I really do love you though you know at you thank you so much. We want to know something else I love about you. Well, I pulled up to your birthday thing like you you really you so well, You're so beautiful, you look like like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm the one. Hey, you know what, my fine one. I get better with you.
Speaker 1: Just take care of yourself, you know, as you should. And I'm happy like I'm also happy you're doing like stuff like this, really showing like you know your personality and who you are because you know.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you're a good person.
Speaker 2: I think that for me, the growth that I've had, even from like having fans for as long as being in the industry for seventeen years and then doing things afterwards, you kind of get in a place where you don't know what's going to land. But for me, it's also me being authentically myself, and this was the best way for me, having a podcast and giving my true like reasonings on.
Speaker 3: How I speak, how I talk, how I've been.
Speaker 2: Vulnerable with my life and getting inviting guests here to get to know more about myself too. So I've enjoyed every bit of it. So the same way with your journey, I see the transparency of who you are and where you're going, so I love every moment of it. You You're gonna to be so successful. Keep winning, King. Let everyone know where we can follow you, what we can support you on your new album,