Speaker 1: Welcome to the snark Tank podcast. Hello everybody. Hello, Look that's him. That's him as well, this is me. We're going to stark Tek podcast. Go to patreon dot com slast a snark Tank get all these episodes early. I always forget to do this, So go over there. Uh, support the show, leave a comment like ask us questions over there, although honestly you can you you're free to not do that because there's so many, but you can go over there ask us questions. We get to them in the show stark Tank got shop all that were you not on your head and covering your eyes all weird like the pans Labyrinth creature for what.
Speaker 2: Are you doing? Oh, it's that what's that pans pants? That's so dumb.
Speaker 3: That's that was the That was the real title. That was the real title.
Speaker 2: And then they're like no, we can't release it like that was like no, I want to. People don't know what that is. Quick update for people on we don't know, quick update for people and quick update.
Speaker 3: For people on Patreon.
Speaker 1: Uh, there's like a change happening with the iOS app. I'm sure some of you if you're if you if you buy, if you subscribe through Patreon on iOS. You probably got this notification already. They're doing like a weird switch thing that makes it so you can't do that through iOS or like you have to pay more through iOS.
Speaker 2: Or something some weird shit going on. Just be aware of that if you want to.
Speaker 1: Just if you are subscribed through iOS, I recommend you do it just through like a browser, because that's it's going to end up being cheaper for you.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a little bit more simple.
Speaker 2: It's a cheaper iOS iOS it charges you more, yes, because there's like a tax on it. It's it's really yeah, so they can make money from things that are on the app store. Yeah, yeah, so avoid that if you can. Yeah, but we had to. It's really automatically. So I don't even like blink because what basically the companies they're doing what they did to Patreon later, they were like, oh, instead of charging the the the creator for like say, oh so if you subscribe for a dollar, instead of us, you know, taking thirty cents away from the creator, we we actually you're now gonna pay a dollar thirty or something the subscriber. And so that's basically what they did for the Apple where They're like, we'll charge them more so we don't have to take money from you. And they were like that's awesome, and me, I'm like, it's kind of gay. That's like when that first happened, Like, okay for the creator, Yeah, we benefit, But at the same time, I'm like, you know, hurting the consumer OWI sucks. Sucks.
Speaker 3: You're as I'm doing good on good.
Speaker 2: As long as I'm doing good. That is exactly why this country is so gay good. It's not gay fucking I'm good fucking houses underwater. Yeah, yeah, I'm not gay, So who cares a week go not a woman. I don't care about marriage.
Speaker 3: Dude. The amount of people it is crazy.
Speaker 1: Do you remember when, like I feel like I remember a time not long ago where if you outwardly suggested that people were creating hurricanes, that would be you would be a joke, you know what I mean, and no one would take you seriously ignored.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you would be probably you'd be like, you wouldn't be able to make it to let's say, in a congressional.
Speaker 3: Seat on television, being able to say something, well.
Speaker 2: You know, you would be able to be on television, And then people would be like Oh, what a joke. We're not inviting this person back.
Speaker 4: You'd be like a person on the street that would say that, and they'd be like, oh, we're gonna cut off his in.
Speaker 3: It'd be the night people, right.
Speaker 2: Those people are like the seven hundred Club with like what is his name, Pat Roberts. He was on TV for a long time.
Speaker 3: To the dead. He's dead as ship. Now. I know he was dead, but he did he die?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, because he was dead for a while before he died. He was definitely they propped him up for a while till they thought it was licht him. Yeah, he was just eating hoore crutches and stufviving and something like that. He fell part, he fell apart.
Speaker 2: Basically they were jimmy cartering him and then now and then he just finally he couldn't take any more, hold on to.
Speaker 3: His spot like a marionette and make him dance around. Ye, look at this, you could do that. I guess if you want it, you can take him up.
Speaker 2: Na.
Speaker 4: I think grave robbing is a bit of a that's a bit even for my most evil caricatureess. That's too much, really, you shouldn't grave rob That's great unless they have something like ultra valuable and it's.
Speaker 3: Like, what are you doing leaving that there? What if they're what.
Speaker 2: If it's like a really old I don't know how people feel about this, but I actually feel like if you graves pre like nineteen hundred, I what the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 3: What do you mean? Like, no one's going to these No one's.
Speaker 1: Going to say if someone has a grave that like, oh died in nineteen oh one, you know what I mean, or like nineteen ten, even like no one's going to that fucking grave.
Speaker 4: So the thing is this right, uh, the whole entirety idea of the we bury people now and it's so it's a scam, like in every way, like funerals, burial way, it is a scam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we should burn them, we should Like it makes it makes no sense that we bury.
Speaker 3: People have a very festive event.
Speaker 4: We burn them, we set them off, or we put them on a pyre, we dance around, we have fun.
Speaker 3: That person dies, yeah, yeah, we put them on a Yeah that man.
Speaker 4: I think I think having Uh, there's a tiny cold tradition where it's like it's a mandatory celebration. You have an open casket funeral where it's a mentory celebration. The person passes away, you have a good time, and it's supposed to be to be a celebration of the them passing on. For you know, the white white Jesus showed up.
Speaker 3: What if they felt? What if they destroyed religion? What it was?
Speaker 2: For other point?
Speaker 3: But is it? Is it?
Speaker 2: If it's it's a mandatory open casket?
Speaker 3: I think it's open casket.
Speaker 2: And if you fell into like a wheat machine, what do you mean, like what if you Yeah, what if you fell into like a wheat machine?
Speaker 4: What if you like obviously, if you're dismembered, you don't show if it's up to I mean, hey man, it's up to the people. I mean, like you said, mandatory.
Speaker 3: I would I would do you build him back? Like? Do you build back back? Look like a silhouette of a human. At least they just put the pieces in order.
Speaker 4: But I will see, I'm trying to think if I would be like how much.
Speaker 1: I'd be Like I'm not saying just dismembery, I mean, like like fully like shredded wheat.
Speaker 4: If you're if you're fucking shredded, put it in a bag and put the bag at the top of the funeral thing and be like, hey, this is.
Speaker 2: This was this person, just like a massive zip black bag with like a bunch of red in it.
Speaker 3: Not even read it looks like it's pink. It's probably brown, probably a little pinkish. Yeah, probably the bone may row, probably like maroon. But this was my dad. My dad is a bag of juice now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you gotta show it off. He fell into He fell into a fucking moment. I just I don't care when he fell into a vitam mix. I don't want he fell into a vitam mix. How did show First of all, Okay, so the head got in. Sure, let's say the vitam mixes it's it's big enough to support.
Speaker 3: The head, to fit the head.
Speaker 2: But well, the thing about vitamins, well, it's not necessarily about him falling into a big enough vitam ex about the fact that the vitam mix is so strong that it pulls him in.
Speaker 3: It regards like a jet engine in some way, so it like so it crushed his shoulders to make him feah.
Speaker 2: Yeah like this, yeah, you know, like when you fold you know you fold things like when you're packing and you look fold things like a lot just to make get him to fit. It's like it's like that kind of thing with but with like bones and meat and people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I want to collapse space and time yet, bro, I want to make something big or smaller for the times, but the use of it being.
Speaker 3: Smaller for the moment. This hurricane might do it, you see. That might that scares me too. He might be able to just witch like that, you know.
Speaker 2: SIGNI is gonna function up Like I'm like, oh, I'd actually discovered something and then oops, half the world's missing.
Speaker 1: I think it's actually gonna be like crazy. I feel like it's gonna be like a climate change thing where like there's gonna be a hurricane that it's so strong that it rips the atmosphere.
Speaker 2: Away, or something like it. Like because I think they said I think they said something. I said something recently, like I don't know if it's true, because everything on Twitter I just don't believe. I just every time I see something on Twitter, I think about, like it's an interesting thought experiment, and then I move on because I just know that I can't trust anything on Twitter anyven smart. Yeah, yeah, but I do think like I saw one that was like somebody said, like the hurricane is reaching like the maximum mathematical capacity of like the planet to be able to like withstand like two hundred mile an hour winds and shiit like that's so true. It's probably not, but it would be interesting if that were true, like as like as a.
Speaker 4: Way more tumultuous, way long ago. Oh yeah, of course the planet was insane once upon a time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think it was. It's like like if we put humans there, we'd have like a week and a half and you'd be like, oh, that's crazy, We're gone.
Speaker 2: Of course, but I'm sure concept of that is awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I love that idea of like just like a megastorm that is so strong that it rips the atmosphere open.
Speaker 3: That's sick.
Speaker 2: That's a dope. That's a dope book, you know. Well, yeah, I mean the there's so many things wrong with that, but it's still fun.
Speaker 3: The idea of that is like if something.
Speaker 2: Just that can't be it just like we got hit by an asteroid, you know what.
Speaker 3: I mean, and we kept pushing, we'll experience that.
Speaker 2: I guess there wasn't an especially like technical entering out, Like you know, you're not destroying things by going out, but coming in the it's it's it's a whole thing. It's a whole deal. But I'm sure somebody heard something interesting and then they misinterpreted as that, Like I'm sure it's because that that happens so fucking often. Words are white ones heard this, you know, and you're like, that's not what they said that.
Speaker 3: You know. Kale he was at a place where it was like a meteorite crator. Oh yeah, it was like a mile in diameter, And I'm like, what the fuck is this? It's not yeah, yeah, sorry, I cannot run that.
Speaker 2: Kale Anonymous is a fucking lion.
Speaker 3: Kale, our buddy, Kale.
Speaker 2: Fuck you do you guys think you guys think all gathered on one part of the earth. You know, I've thought about that too much. No, but what I'm about to say is not much better. But say, to combat an asteroid right the atmosphere we all time an uppercut? Do you think we can combat that?
Speaker 3: Such a glorious human moment?
Speaker 2: Everybody ready, we time it?
Speaker 4: Like people in different languages are shouting, like for humanity and then we.
Speaker 2: All got in.
Speaker 3: We all four down, four heavy, we fucking so cool, and God has the tracon. We can do, we can do, we can do, we can do?
Speaker 2: Why we do it?
Speaker 3: And it cracks and we're all gloriously.
Speaker 2: I want that to be the ending of season seven of a super serious show that had no hints.
Speaker 3: Of getting that ridiculous Madmen exactly exactly just that Ringe is crazy. Forgot about that show.
Speaker 2: I haven't thought about Fringe in forever. Yeah, I actually don't think I've ever thought about Fringe.
Speaker 3: I never watched it, but I remember being bad and Walter stands out in front of himself, the meteors coming, all the winds blowing, and he's like, to stop it, Jesse. He's weak and you can see like the energy going through Walter's bars breaking apart, but then it reaches in his pocket and eats a meth.
Speaker 2: He's like, don't worry, bitch, I gotcha, and he drives back after he's devastatingly fled from the scene, just to come back. And I felt like, I gotta help you. You sold me the slavery, but I gotta help you. It turns in like that, Uh when Gohans the Defeating Cell, Like basically Jesse becomes Goku, you know, like help.
Speaker 3: And he just gets more power and the wise it comes, I'll help you Dad, and then.
Speaker 2: And then sucking, and then the news like he's glorified on the news.
Speaker 1: He's like Walter White saved the world. And then all of his victims are like, yo, yo, what the fuck? Do you know what this man did before that? It's like, yeah, but he up or cutted an asteroid in the world. That does offset in some way like poison entirely, Yeah, entirely kind of does like that a Hitlers the Redemption arc that like they were like, how do we write this character back into being good?
Speaker 3: And then Vince killing Vince. Gilligan's like, I think we should have an asteroid coming.
Speaker 2: I think we should have an asteroid come down. And Walter gets the strength from from his about to punch it. You know what, I think, are like, what, that's that's funny, I'm gonna do this. He's kind of like a he just talk like kind of like a George Lucas in some way, like he does have that kind of tinge that like, uh, that's soft approach, you guys, are by a fire for not believing in me and my vision.
Speaker 3: Strong. I am strong.
Speaker 2: Everybody all the watch that actually takes a bull and crunches his head, it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be the signal of strike for every character that we come up with. Other like Pull takes a bull out from back from behind the curtain.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 4: Crazy Kid would drag his book bag. You know, yeah, it was like moving.
Speaker 2: He's like, look at this, look at this. Watch this was it was a jay Leno before the day in that stupid episode we did.
Speaker 3: Let's be strong, Let's be fun. Do we get twice?
Speaker 1: So, uh, there's not a lot of talk we have, like some smaller stuff obviously the hurricane, Like I don't know what there is really to say about a hurricane. Like I hope everybody's safe there, Like it is crazy. I hate Tampa, but like you know, I have family like in that area. I hope you're all doing well. Everybody who I don't like in that area, I don't really care.
Speaker 3: But I hope only the Caribbeans that are not crazy. So I just hope they will not specifically will be fine. We always we always make it, but they're they're they're the Hubris. Look man will be fine.
Speaker 1: It's like my dad on the roof at like like tap dancing on the roof at like seventy something, and I'm just like, Dad, you gotta be aware.
Speaker 3: You know, this fall could be really really bad.
Speaker 2: Shut the fuck up, Trader, Like I just think, like I think Florida Caribbeans would be just too There would be to like whatever, who cares, and then like a tree would hit them at like mock ten and they just didn't They wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Prepare flying straight through a community would be devastating. Oh yeah, they would just be. It would just be fired. It'd be on fire for a little bit, but it'd be a really bad quick ten is my ten? Ten times in the speed of sound? Is that is that what mock means?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's that's fine, that's pretty that's that might tear a hole in something.
Speaker 3: That might tear a hole is a little I think we're past the point of might. Like if it's like I mean, metaphysically, mock makes a sonic boom that if you're near it, it will hurt you literally, Like if you're if someone just takes off at mocks me next to you, they're gonna get hurt. They take off at mocks.
Speaker 2: They don't even reach mock.
Speaker 3: They just going on.
Speaker 1: Fleeing the scene at a like zero to mock ten in a frame is insane.
Speaker 3: You would kill every one of your general you remember, do you remember?
Speaker 2: I don't remember if it was Justice League or if it was the actual Superman animated series where where Superman's like, oh, I'm always have to hold back, and then he punches dark Side and creates a sonic boom where like it's just basically that it's like this, and then he just goes flying and ship.
Speaker 3: I was like, my ball, his balls ripped Metropolis like it was destroyed. It was completely gone, which they're okay, some men is walking around like that.
Speaker 2: I feel like he's flying. I feel like some people gotta like never mind. That's why I did like the idea of where, you know, it was still awful, but I like the idea of where Zack Snyder was trying to go. It's just everything was executed poorly. But I like the idea of like, oh everything was fucking destroyed. This guy's a threat. I liked the idea of that, and then it just turned out to be terrible.
Speaker 4: I think the idea of thinking men threat. It's like the idea of thinking like a media write in space is a threat. It's like, what are you gonna do about it? You know, like what do you do about that?
Speaker 2: I like that too. I mean it's like I watched every I watched every Transformer movie live action. I don't know why I did it, but I just wanted to just do it. And that was always the thing, the theme of like what is the government? What are you gonna They're always like, Oh, we're gonna fuck these guys up, Like every every single one.
Speaker 1: Moment's like we're gonna take on the Transformers every single one.
Speaker 2: They're like, So I watched the last one. I watched Bumblebee, and a lot of people liked it.
Speaker 3: I didn't like it at all.
Speaker 2: I'm it's just probably because it was more for what I like the Transformers for, like just beating ship up and them fighting in them being Transformers. This was a very central like this was.
Speaker 3: Just a character. It was like a real movie.
Speaker 2: It was like it was like Joker, where it's just like you wanted to get Transformer, but you're really say a transfer go through a mental health the hell is like a real movie character development, the main character.
Speaker 3: I was like, what the hell is happening? Would you watch a joke?
Speaker 1: Would you watch a movie about like a Transformer going through a mental health crisis?
Speaker 2: Would you? Yes, that's amazing.
Speaker 4: It's something interesting about watching it for sure, Like like that's he's in a dirty bathroom dancing to the joker the.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 2: Fucking Megatron. That is like because Megatron was like he was good and then slowly became a piece of dude that I watched that watch going through a VPD crisis.
Speaker 3: Has Bro?
Speaker 2: It hit me up? Whoever own I don't know who owns Transformers?
Speaker 3: Mar DC, it's you're right, it has stuff.
Speaker 4: Has Fuck you, has Bro? Actually, fuck you. Everything you've done recently, for everything you've been involved, has been horrible. You guys are a terrible company.
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 3: Wait, what's going on after me?
Speaker 2: Wait? What's going on? I'm talking about like the other side of things. He's not talking about Transformers and toys in general. What's what's going on with Hasbro?
Speaker 3: The awful company? Are they?
Speaker 2: I don't know anything about that.
Speaker 3: You're sitting Pikerton's the Pinkertons after people in the modern times?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about They said, was this from like the world not the world World, the Wizards of the Wizards of Waverley Place or whatever. Yeah, yeah that one like when they I forgot about that? They actually said people.
Speaker 3: That's created it?
Speaker 2: No, they still existed.
Speaker 3: Are they just sitting by like a dusty phone waiting for like people to have what happens? The current head was a Pinkerton himself.
Speaker 2: How do you go from I'm a Pinkerton now I own D and D.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that guy that fallen so like it's it's really bad. That's why people are just like not genuinely falling off. Then there's a Dragons as a gang. It's like I can't support yeah, literally horrible.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it's just a pinker ten Yeah, sure.
Speaker 4: Hunter is more a Pinkerton. Actually literally whateen sending a bouncing to our an assassin, it's more sending a Pinkerton.
Speaker 3: Literally the dog, the boundy Hunter. Oh my god, is that guy still alive? No?
Speaker 1: He got he got He got eaten by dogs. I think it was like on an.
Speaker 2: Episode of his Bounty was an evil dog, a dog that committed a lot of crimes, and he went to go get it in his Army of dog Minions.
Speaker 3: And they recorded and junk Yard the character's name from something. I remember it being stupid. No, I think it was well, there was a wrestlerning in the Junkyard Dog.
Speaker 4: Yes, remember the guy that was thumping on his fucking upstairs house.
Speaker 3: My god, Oh, Word Club.
Speaker 2: We had a couple we had a few episodes of the in Word Club and one of the clips was reacting to this, bless his heart, this severely mentally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was reacting to you guys can understand how happy is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's sure. I think just being happy explains.
Speaker 4: And I think what happens is that we are so fucked up as society when people are trying to be happy, we think, oh, they're they're dislabeled.
Speaker 3: You don't believe anything you're saying right now.
Speaker 2: You don't believe punk as punk as.
Speaker 3: I believe. I believe what I was saying.
Speaker 2: Stupid.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. So what's what's on the DOCKETE? What do we got?
Speaker 2: Well, we got a couple of things. I just wanted to bring this up because it's not that interesting, but it is interesting a little bit. That So anyone who's listening asthmin Gold the streamer. We've talked about him before if you're not aware of him, he's just a very big streamer. Usually talks about gaming, but then weighs it on political issues and stuff. And his gaming takes are usually fine, but his political takes are usually fucking terrible. But you know, whatever it is, what it is. But the main thing about him, and it really shows you that people only care about entertainment at the end of the day and nothing else matters, because this person should not be where he's at with the level of like influence he has and shit with him being so disgusting, like just the the mirriad him eating a fucking moldy sandwich that has maggots in it, wiping his you know, ginger vitis gums on the fucking walls, roach is crawling on him, his dog probably Yeah, I didn't see that one, but I believe it.
Speaker 1: You didn't see that strange there's a stream where he wiped his ass with his dog. Was crazy well, and the dog was crying tears.
Speaker 4: I actually believe that is so funny. I remember being I hate you, they're fucking white besond it France poodle dog, you go home, But that dog's hair is permanently.
Speaker 3: That dog is like a skunk.
Speaker 2: Now, I mean, hey, man, dog's gonna be all right, He's gonna be dog doesn't even understand that he's been disrespect Like what you do think if you put a dog near ship, it would be like, yo, something's wrong and what are you doing? Yeah? So, as Gold, everybody's been wondering why he's so fucking gross and disgusting.
Speaker 3: Why he lacks.
Speaker 2: Any empathy where he's like, and I don't care about dogs, You guys are dumb.
Speaker 1: Why he eats dogs and flosses with roach lags. Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So he came out with a video explaining his plight.
Speaker 2: You know, he was like, oh, yeah, I want everybody wants to know why I'm so gross. I I listened to it didn't explain anything. What do you mean?
Speaker 3: What did he say?
Speaker 2: It was like a thirty minute video almost, and he just talked about his origin story.
Speaker 3: But it was just like, oh, but there's nothing that would lead you to believe. It was like my mom's sick. My mom was sick. Dealing with that was tough.
Speaker 2: Uh. I was depressed at one point. I think it was no world of warcraft. He he almost killed himself over some sort of expansion over it, because the idea of like killing yourself over warcraft or world of war. Look, I'm not gonna, man, I almost I almost killed myself after a fucking was that a destiny expansion?
Speaker 3: The bad one lightfall?
Speaker 2: I had a gun to my eye that I was.
Speaker 3: Telling him to do it, you do it, you should do it, to do it? Should your stuff? Give me your stuff? Though? Yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: I was so ready.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was gonna. I was in my hand on his hand. I was like, I hope you do. No worry got you.
Speaker 2: So I guess that's so crazy though, like why would what what that have to do with anything? You know what I mean? Like, why is he so? Why does that answer the question why you're so nothing? He said with just he had basically somewhat of a difficult life, but nothing too crazy. It wasn't like my dad was a literal rat no, you know, he wasn't raised by the rat king. He wasn't like like extremely molested, you know, like because you know there's a couple of people that you know, somebody uncle got a couple of swipes in and stuff, So.
Speaker 3: You want to you're a little bit you're a little bit.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 3: You know, Yeah, I know what you're saying.
Speaker 2: They got the hand batted away, but he got he still got a couple in you know, like some people, most people like that. They they they they're okay, They're like they'll remember, They're like, wait did my uncle nah, and then it just kind of send them away.
Speaker 3: I feel like some traumatic happened to be that suppressed to and I just don't know what it is to feel like there's something I've been digging and I'm like, I don't know what it is. Yeah, I think I have a because I don't think because whenever I would when I was younger, I would talk to like like what it's like like that because obviously like it was like, oh, this kid comes to my broken house. He did you had a had a you had a person to go to.
Speaker 4: They did coltings for that for years. Oh no ship because I was I was diagnosed when I was younger with bipolar top too. I think what I never thought I had it either. I thought like I always thought I was like this is an ill.
Speaker 2: At all.
Speaker 3: I swear it was bipolar depression. I think I have depression.
Speaker 2: Was it like?
Speaker 3: But I like I went to therepression.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do. I just I've learned how to deal with it as I've gotten older, because that's what happened. Are you sure that's what you're supposed to do? I mean I still have depressive states, you know, but like I don't. I know that's like it.
Speaker 2: But like say uh, because like I know the average person can get into a depressive state, but like say.
Speaker 4: No, I have, like I had the condition for a while, Like, but I just got I learned. I learned from going.
Speaker 2: To the No medication, just nothing in medication.
Speaker 4: My grandmother was always super against medication for me because I was still young.
Speaker 2: Against medication. But you were seeing somebody, but they didn't offer you medication.
Speaker 4: My grandmother was anti because of the fact that I was still had a developing mind. So she was like, I mean, I presence could be dangerous for you.
Speaker 2: I don't hate that. I don't I don't find I don't hate that.
Speaker 4: Because my grandmother was an actual medical professional. She was like, I don't think it's a good idea for you, right, that's fucking fascinating. I've never known any of any of this about you that I just never thought you were a loser.
Speaker 3: I never complained about it because I was. I learned how to deal with my problem.
Speaker 1: I know you're I always knew you were violent, rageful, stupid, dumb, uh capable, you know, punk as whenever you're done a punk loser bitch. I want to talk to virgin. I want to talk to.
Speaker 3: It's on.
Speaker 4: It's only that does not choose the last one. I'm definitely not a virgin, but evenine.
Speaker 2: Hearing that earnestly, like like like an intervention or some other or cyclesten. We know you're stupid, fucking your stupid, dumb, stupid, worthless and deserving of nothing. But like you got slack jaw.
Speaker 4: Your head's big, your hairline is never quite straighted. It should be your fucking I just I hope you die. I killed your dog.
Speaker 3: What else?
Speaker 2: I killed your dog?
Speaker 3: I know I killed you listen, but we love it.
Speaker 2: I killed your dog.
Speaker 3: Wipe my ask of it and burned it and.
Speaker 4: Ate it fresh. I cooked it with the ship on it still, then I ate it.
Speaker 2: That is fucking vile.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's what I was saying. I think it's those things like some people. I don't remember what I was saying.
Speaker 3: Anymore. My brain got fucking off track. That doesn't matter. Yeah, you were just you.
Speaker 2: You you sucked when you were young, and then you're you got beaten into submission.
Speaker 3: No, I just learned how to deal with stuff. That's it. I like I got very young age, I was realized, like do you remember?
Speaker 2: I feel like maybe you're forgetting that you you got instead of uh, instead of medication, you were just uh corporal punishment was admitted.
Speaker 3: Did you get the sandal?
Speaker 2: Well, of course I got the sandal, but did you get the sandal?
Speaker 3: Like where like I had the.
Speaker 4: Trunk clet on my hand when I was little, and then eventually it got to like, uh, I got my poles on my bottom obviously unfortunately, but then my grandmother was just like oh she started trying to be a new age parent who was like, oh, beating kids doesn't really work.
Speaker 3: Grass knuckles.
Speaker 1: When I last nule, my mom would uh cut my skull open, split my head open, and then hit my brain with a sand There's a video of it where where I'm just sitting there and being like, oh, man, man.
Speaker 3: What would I don't know, I don't even know where to begin with that. He'd be like, what would what would happen if you get a direct hit to the brain. I don't remember exactly exactly that.
Speaker 2: Oh god, yeah, so I'm look man, the everything that you're saying, I feel like.
Speaker 3: Case though I very much acknowledge on we don't we don't even know if you're because we don't know.
Speaker 2: Like just I'm literally just learning this about you. How many other people are like this too? I have no idea, but.
Speaker 4: I've only heard of very few people that get counsel when are younger, and it actually truly helps them maintain the way I've ship.
Speaker 2: Man, I feel like, well, I feel like most people just never even got that. That's why I always so fucking surprised you as a black man. It's fucking crazy because of just you know, and here it's such a I.
Speaker 3: Was literally it's because my grandmother was a Yeah, because you're transated person. Well, that's literally why, like I even I exist as an abnormality because of where I grew up opposed to what I had available for me.
Speaker 4: You know, a lot of people just didn't have the funds or the education. Yeah, you're privilege was privileged, dude. I never deny that I grew up I grew up well, I had some losses. With the losses I had were definitely out balanced by how great of a parent I got to be my parent I could have had my dad.
Speaker 3: So how did you end up being a bum? You know? With with with all the privilege that you had?
Speaker 4: Hey, man, you know what, sometimes you never let your kids know that smarter than they are. You never have to know how the dogs part they are. You never let a kid know like, oh, you have an edge because of how intelligence all your kids.
Speaker 2: Let your kids know that they're stupid, uh and not capable some.
Speaker 3: To work hard. Teach them to work hard and that it'll usually pay off.
Speaker 2: Teach them that they will never imagine anything.
Speaker 3: And then are you.
Speaker 2: Saying that you didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Or you just didn't care, didn't.
Speaker 2: You give a no?
Speaker 3: I remember it still kind of give a fuck to be honest with you, like, I give a fucking now because ione to worry about he gave a fuck? No.
Speaker 2: Think about what this podcast would be if we cared, I mean, like hon it, like honest to god, or I was like if I was, I think about that every one when I was like, oh.
Speaker 4: Wow, if we really grinded for like maybe like genuinely six months, we'd be able to chill so much more.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, we'd be where where this where this should be.
Speaker 3: But like we are.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't want to say I don't want to use the word underachievers, but I can't think of a better word.
Speaker 3: Like kind of coming on my whole life, bro, I know exactly what I am, dude. The only way I tried it for is basketball. Then I realized, oh, I'm not gonna be able to fucking dunk from half court by the time I'm.
Speaker 4: Nineteen years old, So like from half court, I'm gonna start smoking weed and fucking white women. And they this guy watched fucking Space Jams. I can't do that.
Speaker 3: He just I'm getting moralized so.
Speaker 4: Very much, so a first round drop pick perspective. But they're like, I can't fly. What am I doing?
Speaker 2: Stretch my arm and dunk from half courts?
Speaker 4: My whole life, I was just trying to imitate Space Jam. I never really watched real basketball, so I was seeing people.
Speaker 3: Like do what they were doing in like high schools, Like these people just were all so normal. I don't I don't literally would probably be on on Lebron James's heels. If you would have went to the NBA but you watched Space Jam and got discouraged, like, damn, I can't do none of that ship, but you discouraged.
Speaker 2: I could only dunk as an eight year old like that, just I can't fly fly.
Speaker 3: That's such a crazy fucking concept to me.
Speaker 2: I would put you in an insane I would want you in an insane asylum. If I was like, oh, this person thinks like Space Jam real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we could do that. We could do the show from an insane asylum. That'd be to accommodate him.
Speaker 3: I would that would be. I feel like if I was at a.
Speaker 2: Say you're screaming in the background the whole time, I would last.
Speaker 3: I would last hard.
Speaker 4: I would start laughing at shit too hard, and then I would be like, oh my god, this is this is terrible. Because I'm a my instincts are not the greatest all the time. My heart is like, oh I should do the right thing. Yeah, No, my mind is my mind is a good person's mind. My heart is not exactly a good person's mind. You just think I have the opposite, yeah problem, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your heart is good to your mind?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think I think we have the opposite situation going on.
Speaker 3: My mind is good.
Speaker 4: I think my heart is good, and it's like most center point where it's like a lot of blackened in one little little red heart shape that's like trying its hardest, but it's getting dimmer by the second.
Speaker 1: You're like a reverse grange where your heart shrinks constantly every Christmas.
Speaker 3: I'm kind. I'm a kind person. You're nice. I'm kind. I'm kind, all right, I reach out to people. I've I've been kind of both of you, guys. I'm almost kind to you guys. I guess all right, yeah, as in Gold. I know my problems, but I'm pretty decently kind. Yeah, so I has been gold.
Speaker 2: You're you're all right. I guess you're fine. You're a right, I guess something. They're far worse, Yeah, far.
Speaker 3: I could be worse. I show you worse. I'll be worth starting from right now. I'll be so much worse.
Speaker 2: You see.
Speaker 3: That's that's that's where that's where my mind goes.
Speaker 1: Just like anytime like there's a problem, it's like all right, anytime anytime like people, I get it's unfortunate and I don't like this about me. But I if I feel like I'm an antagon if I'm in an antagonistic position, I will lean. I will like get the urge to lean fully to an antagonistic that Vie.
Speaker 3: Gets upset about me existing makes my day. Yeah, it's exciting. Like I think that is one of the worst traits a human can happen.
Speaker 2: I think actually, right, that's why trolls exist, right.
Speaker 4: Like it's really bad because like my my heart is like, like, especially if I'm not doing I'm not doing anything, there's one They're just a different dreg. It's like there's trolls that do it to like I'm gonna do this because it makes me upset. But for me, if I'm not doing anything you and I'm making you mad, oh it's over. You might as well you might as well jump off the broad and right now a fuck with you.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like that's yeah, that's a very like say, so you have people that are racist, okay obviously, uh, they're just gonna be mad by you, just be default. And then there's the people that, like I only get like that in situations like traffic or something where there was a fucking guy honking at me when we couldn't go. Ye, Like he's behind me honking because the other lane's going but ours isn't, and he's honking, and I'm like, I want to park and beat the piss out of you because of just how astronomically stupid it is. It's so dumb that I'm like, I want to It's the only time I truly feel like violence. Yeah, like I want to kill you. Or a guy that fucking on the street right before my street. I have to turn left on that to get to my street because there is no turn. It's just the island blocking my micro So fucking there's a guy behind me honking when there's cars passing, and then when finally they passed by, he cuts me off and turns before me. He's behind me, and then he just goes up the street and parks. And I was like, so you're in a hurry, cauz literally just I was like, I I was gonna double park. Is pregnant, I've got to get home. Like if he if he had to ship his pants, I would have been like, okay, maybe, but you can tell, like he casually parked and I was like, oh.
Speaker 3: Wasting his pants as he like got out of the car.
Speaker 2: No, if he was, I would have been like, you know, I would have just give him a little you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Maybe he cut you off, got to got to the parking lot, but it was too late, and he was just like, well, now I gotta do the slow walk of shame to make sure nothing I want.
Speaker 4: At that moment, I wish I had a pet bear that I could pick on people. Yeah, I'm like, go mall him right and kill almost kill him, don't let him die, don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where would you where did you? Where would you like? As you're driving?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like some of my pet bear, Like is it.
Speaker 1: In the car with you? Or is it like is it like you you're driving a car. But then there's like a sidecar, like a motorcycle side car connected to your car with.
Speaker 3: A it's a little bear. Yeah, a bear breaking into a car because they do that ship which is crazy.
Speaker 2: Or some guy like they breaking the bank accounts. Yeah, they're crazy smart.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, in fact my ship. Yeah, so I've gotta get rebalanced. So there was this car that had like the slightest little bit of the window opening. A bear just went up to it literally and just started pulling the window and it broke the window open. But when it's doubled back, the bear fell on one of the baby bears. Oh hell yeah, and a baby bear let out like a little squawk and a mama bear like I shoved it out the way and went inside the car and got food out, and it was like four little bit baby bears are. So I forgot how cute baby bears are. Holy shit, they're adorable. Yeah, they most animals are really cute when they're I don't know, but I just because I was just I feel I feel like I proportionally shrunk down a bear to a baby, not exactly giving it like it's like, oh, this is a bear now, it's tiny. But I forgot they're like they like stand around and dance and.
Speaker 2: Ship, and I'm like, uh, you forgot what a bear was.
Speaker 3: I forgot that baby bears were as cute as they were, So you forgot what a bear was.
Speaker 2: Was basically I know what a bear is, no, but you just you just said you assumed that like a baby bear was a normal bear proportionally shrunk down, which is how nothing work.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen one in such a long time, and I was like, oh, that's what a bear.
Speaker 2: No, but that's that's literally just not how anything functions.
Speaker 3: Ever call on a question of you thinking that you're smart. I never thought I was smart.
Speaker 2: Well, you talked about you when you said never let your children know how smart they are, which will imply that you were saying that you're smart, and you figured it out.
Speaker 3: Never figured it out because I was cold things and I was wrong.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't agree. I don't know. I don't agree. I don't agree. I got my brain slapped by sandals. I don't remember. That's crazy, man, Can I see h or did she? Did? She have some like that?
Speaker 1: That's why I've been wearing a hat actually, because the stars opening up again.
Speaker 2: When you went you went back to you went back home. Yeah, I went back home and they did it again and parked. I parked wrong in the driveway. And then and then my mom was like, come here you and she got the saw. She got this, she got this.
Speaker 1: It's a normal saw too. It's not even like a fucking buzz god. She's fucking yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're in big trouble quist the funk.
Speaker 3: You know that.
Speaker 2: You know that, like a wonder, wonder what's in a wonder ball, you know how like you cracked the wonderball open. Oh yeah, I like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah about those things took her hands into your fucking head and split it a little bit, so he's a little bit of a slide comes out and you're like, oh man, that's the headache and the sound a slap on a wet brain would make something.
Speaker 2: Even makes sense to me. I love it.
Speaker 3: I love the premise of that.
Speaker 2: So in conclusion, uh ASTHM. Gold is a fucking disgusting freak for no reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no there's no good there's no good reasons, especially because there's no lore, there's no nothing richest ship, and he just chooses to still live like this, even with all the people still shitting on him about it.
Speaker 3: He still chooses he is.
Speaker 2: Can't be his house. He's essentially he's just defiant at this point. At this point, he's just defiant.
Speaker 3: It's not his home.
Speaker 1: If he's pulling some long con, then more congrats, because it's pretty convincing. But like, I don't know, I just the Awkins razors that if he's just grossed, like his reaction to the roach crawling on him not being like immediate like is enough to me to tell that like, oh, this is a common occurrence for him and he just doesn't care.
Speaker 2: I'll come here, little guy.
Speaker 3: People are not freaked out by in touching sociopaths. Yeah, they're like, oh, I think another one.
Speaker 2: I me literally think it's only people that are around them all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's either people who are sensitized to them because they have work in that field, or they are literally sociopaths.
Speaker 3: They're psychopaths.
Speaker 4: Like I've let lady bugs crawl on me and didn't freak me out. I've let lady different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if if a lady bugs surprised me, I'd be like, oh, butterfly a lady They don't bother me. Caterpillars we're talking about pest man.
Speaker 4: Like You're thing is that I can respect the caterpillar because it becomes something I respect even more later on.
Speaker 2: But it's like, all right, cool, those aren't those things. It's such a free and far between, right, because they don't invade your home looking for food, they stay outside.
Speaker 3: You don't have a fucking butterfly problem in your house.
Speaker 2: Can you fucking imagine a butterfly problem?
Speaker 3: Beautiful? Wake up a bunch of beautiful fly.
Speaker 2: Fuck that would actually, honestly, that would scare the other day I would be scared because why there's so many.
Speaker 3: Like I hate.
Speaker 2: I hate the lightness of an insect.
Speaker 1: Like if I had to like walk through like a dense hallway full of butterflies and know that they were like grazing me, it's.
Speaker 3: Deeply I've been to the butterfly cafe. I've been to like I remember they at Madison's.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not, Oh my god, it was the there was like a butterfly thing in the bronx, the particlar, the Botanical Garden. I remember I would go to the Botanical Garden. I remember like walking through like the butterfly exhibit.
Speaker 2: It was cool, like I got it, but it was that's different than like a like like a like a really condensed hallway that is dense, if.
Speaker 4: It's den to pull the butterfly is a different thing because that's like you're gonna end up eating something.
Speaker 3: Doesn't touch. It's not a big deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah I was.
Speaker 4: I don't freaking on bee touch on my either. But I don't know if I'm bliged to bees on that I have been stung.
Speaker 3: You're probably not most likely. Oh bees, most people aren't. I've never I've never even got those people are. I'm just genuine ignorant to it.
Speaker 1: I got signed by a wasp and that's fucking sucked. But I hear bees.
Speaker 4: Lily got stung by a wasp on the lip, and I couldn't stop fucking laughing.
Speaker 3: That's that's a rough situation.
Speaker 2: Does that even happen?
Speaker 3: It landed on a drink. She's probably eating her daily helping.
Speaker 2: A wasp went.
Speaker 3: Inside the drinks. She sipped the drink and it stung her and she pulled her out, and.
Speaker 2: She didn't you know, she doesn't look at she doesn't look at the drink before she drinks it.
Speaker 3: Apparently it's inside the drink because it landed inside. It landed and went inside to drink, clearly while she wasn't paying attention or something.
Speaker 2: And just what do you mean? What do you mean?
Speaker 3: It landed in the drink like a can of something? I can went inside a can't? I see? Yeah, that's different, that's different. Yeah, okay, sorry, I could have been more specific.
Speaker 2: Because I was just like I was taking like an open cup or something. I was just like, how the you not looking? I just normally like look down at everything that I consume before, like.
Speaker 4: That before, and I think you have like a little bit on her lips done. I was like, I'm not gonna Warner.
Speaker 3: That is crazy. That's well anyway, it was puffed up.
Speaker 4: I was like, damn gang, yeah you thought it was probably you got the Kardashian huh.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, make it happen again.
Speaker 3: I don't expect the women enough to make this happening. I don't put a friend too women.
Speaker 2: I respect that well, but you got to tell me about you gotta tell me about this expose. A Apparently Chris has been exposed. I don't know anything about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess I wasn't.
Speaker 1: I wasn't gonna bring this up because I liked I don't really care enough about this. But it's vaguely interesting and he hasn't seen it.
Speaker 2: I am interested. Yeah, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: There's there's a video that's like it's an exposed Like I can't remember what it's called. The video is called like I dubs and Chris reaguan racist bigots to like self serving rebrand or something, and it's like complaining about the fact that we've like rebranded self serve. Yeah, and it's funny too because it's it's so funny to choose idubs and me because it's like the two opposite things that you would do, like because IDs obviously like went out and apologized, yeah, and kind of like you know, had conversations with the community that had a problem with them, and I just did not because I just don't care. So like it is so neither neither option is is the right one?
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 1: Uh so it makes me care even less, you know, if there was ever a problem.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wait, wait wait, okay did you so did you watch it?
Speaker 3: Or yeah?
Speaker 2: I did a stream? I stream I covered it on a stream. So what did they say that that that would count as you rebranding?
Speaker 1: I mean it was covering like old videos from like twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen, twenty sixteen, actually like the latest, which is like funny as hell that you would make it twenty twenty four video at a time when like, by the way, you have Melanie Mac the quartering Andrew Tate.
Speaker 3: It's no big deal, but definitely go back to steel fucking Pearl. What's pearl?
Speaker 2: Davis?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: They don't give a shit about people show you by a fucking by like Thorpe or what's the name of that fucking the mountain that real goal.
Speaker 3: I hope he fucking raw.
Speaker 2: Well, she's actually in the black folks, So yeah, yeah, we saw, I saw, I saw, I saw who she was messing with no longer and I was like I said, I said in an episode that I was like, I want to I want to ruin her life.
Speaker 3: So I'm no longer a milk man. I'm sorry. I had my milk. Well for for the good of the country, I think, for the for the good of the memes, I think that'd be fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like also like absolutely not me. I know why people out that I would do that.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, there's plenty of them that we're gonna have the cent out of soldiers, so it's cool.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, it's it's it's just it's so weird because it's just it it's a video that drudges up a lot of like, oh this is his this was like how he treated Cat Black and she I remember she said the Cat Black because like vdlat Black some fucking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like.
Speaker 1: Beyond like she's beyond reproach, like Cat Black has never made a mistake are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: And then like bringing Francesca Ramsey back in, It's like, oh my god, just like ess holes like that. I'm just like at this point, like I don't know how anybody could blame me for not caring at this point. Yeah, you know, like I just I I'm sorry. That's my apologies that I'm sorry. I don't care more than I do, but I just I can't pretend like this is even like twenty sixteen videos feel like.
Speaker 2: Literally, like what, that's almost ten years ago at this point. That's fucking nuts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, sorry, well it's eight so I don't know, Like so I remember. Sorry, So she picked apart.
Speaker 1: Like two videos like from like twenty sixteen or like twenty fifteen or something where like I was talking about BLM and I was talking about like I was, I was talking about like the All Lives Matter stuff at that time, which was like and I remember in the video I'm literally talking was like oh, like there's like the phrase is the phrase is fine?
Speaker 3: Like what's the big deal with the phrase? Obviously ignorant?
Speaker 1: Obviously right, but because as a phrase it's fine, But it's the people who use it who like use it in a way that like, oh, you can tell.
Speaker 4: That it's tangent account of measures to be like all that matters, like yes, lives matter. It's like, yeah, I get that, but that's not what I'm saying at the moment. Is like the weird thing and it's like I get that, and you would your parents are like, oh yeah, absolutely was. Yeah I would agree with that.
Speaker 1: I think the jokes and video are still pretty funny, but I think, like, yeah, I mean, of course my perspective on certain things that you should have shifted. But as I'm watching this, I can't help but think, like there's people with really prominent audiences right now calling people the N word on Twitter at this moment, talking about Jewish people controlling hurricanes to kill conservatives, and I'm just being like, what the fuck is this priority?
Speaker 3: Dude, Like, I just I can't.
Speaker 1: It's just I really do think it's like just terminally online, mentally ill people who just cannot let things go.
Speaker 4: I don't even think that's the case. I think what.
Speaker 2: Happened, What else could it possibly be that.
Speaker 3: It was targeting you? And I think that's why you heard about it? Why target Oh yeah, no, no, sure, Like the people sent it to me. People send to me there like.
Speaker 2: See he gave an explanation that they're mentally ill.
Speaker 4: What do you just think that this this fucking that bubble of people are It's just something that people are gonna constantly come in contact with Aventure as they get older, you know, people the the the twenty sixteen fifteenth sphere of the Internet and something people are gonna.
Speaker 3: He's constantly coming to content. No they won't and having I think.
Speaker 1: They won't be you know, I know because I have literal telemetry on my videos of that time, and those videos don't get any circulation, they're not in the algorithm. Like no, But what I'm saying is like to care about this, you would have had to have been sitting on this for literally almost a decade.
Speaker 4: I think just or damn near. I think she probably fucking went through the whole high dubs thing. She saw do his whole, his whole like.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was and the core conceived the video right by the way, is that like items didn't do enough? Like like his apology wasn't enough, that's what she Yeah, yeah, I don't accept it, and it's like, okay, that's fair enough, Like whatever.
Speaker 3: I could give a fuck.
Speaker 2: I think it is insane, but it like I said, that's your opinion, go ahead and have it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can have it. But like the idea is just like oh.
Speaker 1: But then also Chris like and then like I was criticized because she was like, well he didn't even he didn't even say sorry, Like he didn't even like the bars in hell and he couldn't even reach the bar.
Speaker 3: He didn't even say sorry.
Speaker 1: It's like, well, obviously that's not that doesn't work. So like and also I'm not like I'm sorry, Like I'm just not sorry. I have so many people in my DA literally on stream there were a couple of people who like literally wrote and as I was talking about it, who told me and who continuously tell me. The last message DM I got about it was like a week ago, We're like, thanks for helping.
Speaker 3: You helped me to get out of the pipeline.
Speaker 2: So like, from where I'm sitting, I'm sitting at like what like a net neutral like impact on this world.
Speaker 3: It's just so my brain is so I don't even like.
Speaker 4: What what I don't understand is that on on side of eubs, right, I'm I know both of them. I think they're both pretty decent people. I dubs what I was not what you made. First and foremost, let's be very real.
Speaker 2: All right, you didn't make a video.
Speaker 3: Say the end word dozens of times.
Speaker 4: Granted I understood what he was talking about, but I think that is not the way to go about things.
Speaker 3: I admitted that. He admitted that eventually, Well the thing, and.
Speaker 4: It's just like I him apologizing him talking to these people, him acknowledging that he was wrong, first and foremost, I can name on my on two fingers that people have actually ever done that, really in this whiteness entire internet field, like about something like that that really was like I.
Speaker 2: Mean, fucking Cody co literally like literally just sucking it up and left, Who's I'm Alex, I'm Alex.
Speaker 4: But like but like no one really does that. So for Ian to be like, I was wrong, man, I made things that could have hurt people, and I was standing too close to the problem and I took a step back and I realized that was wrong. I'm sorry, I want to talk to people all that stuff like that.
Speaker 3: That is how you go about things. You may want more from him, but he did his dude.
Speaker 2: I want to right there. So in that video, did she say what she wanted?
Speaker 3: She wanted she wanted him to.
Speaker 2: I think she said something like I want him he should make a playlist for black creators, which I didn't understand. I don't know what that means, elevate black voices. Yeah, I just weird.
Speaker 3: It was a weird.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately.
Speaker 3: I think he could if he wanted to. But also he's not expected. But that's the whole and the other thing.
Speaker 1: The other thing was like, uh participated in like live streams to raise money for like, which I think is like actually fair, Like I think it's fine criticism, I guess, especially considering like there's like a lot of lip service and it's like, yeah, okay, fine, yeah do it. But I don't think he necessarily needs to.
Speaker 3: I think exactly.
Speaker 2: I think this is this is so man, this is so fucking crazy. This was one of my main contingents. It was one of my main problems with you know, the quote unquote s j W's. It was I'm growing up in California, grew up with punks. I knew most of my friends were progressives, but they weren't ideologues. They weren't zealous about it. So there was the whole difference. There was that you were just people who just believed in progressive politics because fucking obviously dug right. And then there was these idiots that were always trying to you know, it's they it's the purity testing. Then there were always well it's because they don't.
Speaker 1: Understand how much they push people away, like they're they're if you're watching this right now, which you probably are, you are so fucking fortunate that I have morals, because there's like, you guys are like the least welcoming people on the planet. And I don't need that because I could give a fuck, right, But a lot of people are insecure they need that, like, oh, I need to find my community myself.
Speaker 2: I'm not good enough myself. I need people around me to rally around me. Otherwise I fuck, I'm fucking weak and empty. Like That's a lot of people, And that's why people jump the shark.
Speaker 1: That's why people fucking panda, That's why people like Turncoat is because like, this community is going to accept me no matter what I do.
Speaker 2: And what what's that community is? That maga crowd, Right, They're gonna be like, I don't care if you've molested a dog, Fucking what the hell you're so based Like your opinions on LLLI are epics, and it's like and so, actually.
Speaker 3: Why he's over there, like, oh I I allegedly saw to somebody I'm a jump ship over to this.
Speaker 1: Exactly, and it's all and it's like it's it's the sign of like mentally weak people, right, But also at the same time, how do you not acknowledge that that's true? And like self reflect on, like we're a bit we're a bit clicky, aren't we? Like we we should give them fewer reasons to poach people for no good reason, not to say that those people need to be like the people who are like mentally weak enough to be subjected to like oh, the the cult of adoration should be pandered to at all times, or like you have to walk on extralls around him, but like, holy shit, dude, apologize publicly got flogged by his audience for years and like people harassing because still to this day people are stalking him and like harassing him. It's like, is that if that's not enough? Like fine, but like the idea that that had your opinion is like tantamount is like insane and just drudging up old stuff that, by the way, looks like fish or price shit compared to like the majority of the stuff that I see on Twitter every goddamn day. You're just not You're unhinged and you're not mentally well, and there's really nothing that I can do for you if you are susceptible to propaganda to the point where you're going to be shifting from like I'm extremely right wing and then like two years later you're extremely left wing. I got bad news for you. You're just that part of the percentage of the population that was doomed from the start. Like you cannot be helped. You are the follower. And that's fine, I guess, because we have to put up with that.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think it's fine either, but like it's just it is what the situation is.
Speaker 2: I know what they are, they are.
Speaker 3: What they are they are.
Speaker 1: And by the way, the video ends, which this is my favorite part because like there are critiques of some older videos, they're like, oh, I agree with that. It's not a contradiction of what I believe now or have have believed for a while, but like, yeah, I agree with that criticism. I guess it was kind of like watching somebody fight a ghost where it was just like all right, I guess, and I agree with some of the criticisms. But then it gets to this point where it's like Francesca comes in and then it's like he tried to deny that this music video was about here, and I'm like, I cannot believe they're still on this thing. They're still on this like that that the ant rust for the triggered video was exclusively about her, or like that it was about her at all, and they're still convinced by this, and it's like, I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 3: It's just not true.
Speaker 1: It weakened the entire video by pointing that out, because it literally just makes you seem fucking insane. But if they want to believe that, like whatever, Like I really could give a fuck. These people have not been in my mind for years now and only appear when they themselves insert themself. Like the last time that I mentioned Francesca Ramsey, I think was probably on this show because she talked about me yeah and lied and said that like I paid IMDb to put her in my credits for my video, as if I give a fuck about IMDb, the guy who's like the guy who gets shit about like, oh, I've seen three movies, Yeah, I have an IMDb account. What are you serious? Why the fuck would I want you in the credits for anything? Why do I care about IMDb credits? I didn't do that. That was an accusation that that video is about her was an accusation, just completely false. The self sense attitude about like, oh, that could only be me because who else had who else? This is literally an argument who else was black and had dreadlocks in twenty seventeen?
Speaker 3: What the fuck my cousins? First off? But like what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Like, I don't even I think it is deranged to a point where, like I even if I was sorry, and there are aspects that I feel bad about, like I don't like that people like used my videos to be shitty to people, like obviously that sucks, and I probably would authentically apologize if that was all that was being asked.
Speaker 1: But the idea that it's also prepackaged with these like assumptions that like he fucking paid he paid IMDb to like put my name in his credit, so I would be forever attached to him.
Speaker 3: And he made so much money off of me.
Speaker 1: You were three videos lady like I don't know how to Halo made me a lot more money. Yeah, so like, I don't know, I don't know what I cannot I simply, I simply can't care.
Speaker 2: And with all due respect, fuck off, I think, And that's my approach.
Speaker 1: If you don't like my approach, then like maybe you should pray for more I Dubs is because you're not getting it from me.
Speaker 3: Well see, but that that is the that is the problem.
Speaker 2: Right there were saying thinking that I Dubs, let's be real, he went above and beyond. I Dubs actually went above and beyond because at the end of the day, when you think about the stuff that he did where he was making edgy jokes, there were jokes. At the end of the day, you don't you don't have to like them. I don't care, it doesn't matter. They were jokes. At the end of the day, he wasn't purposefully trying to harm someone. He wasn't actually going after people too with the purpose of destroying their lives. Things that are actually going on when we mentioned content creators who are actually trying to harm marginalized groups. We were literally trying to do stuff like that, and so I dubs the idea of making.
Speaker 1: Jokes, the idea that intent doesn't matter is ridiculous, especially now when there's so many people with.
Speaker 2: Finish Francisco Ramsey, who's a cat black, and then a lot of other people, these zealous there were a lot of all these people have like progressive ideals, but then there is these ones that try to take it too far, like this person that made this video very like nothing's good enough, moving goalposts. That's gonna continuously fucking happen with these people. And then you just don't painting to those people anymore.
Speaker 3: Yea.
Speaker 2: Their voices mostly died out. And then when you think about it, say you me, there are people who are always progressive and I don't know how your interactions have been a lot, but there's a lot of progressive content creators who would be considered bread tube. We're cool, We're fine, We're we're we I talked to a lot of these people, they're chill. There's these like I don't talk I don't talk to Francesca Ramsey or but like those people when they bursting onto the scene and one thing that they didn't understand. There was a guy that was friends with Sargon that recently who says something about, oh, they won the culture ward. This that they were talking about pronouns. It was a that pronoun Starfield thing. This guy was freaking out saying things like, oh, so it turns out you weren't actually against their their politics. You cared about them being pieces of shit and like a like assholes. And I'm like, yes, yes, of course that guy was mad thinking that we didn't like those people because they're on the left. I'm like, that was never the fucking argument with a lot of us. We were fine with. What they were arguing is they were being so fucking hostile about it. They were being over the top about this frustration.
Speaker 3: And I've been transparent about this from day one.
Speaker 1: I was like, I was so frustrated to see perspectives that I agreed with portrayed so irresponsibly and so stupidly and so so categorically dumb, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, and I was.
Speaker 1: It just bothered the hell out of me, Like you couldn't like what what precludes you? Like some of the best left wing comedians ever were like the most offensive ones, yes, and like the idea that that would like preclude you. It's just like I don't get that, Like it's crazy, I think, George Carlin, are you serious?
Speaker 4: It all boils down to the idea of these people trying to uh, these people, whether there's genuitis and genuous or not. I think that a conversation would have been better than directed pinpoint and content at people. I think either way, yeah, probably either way, I think it would have been better. Unfortunately, think I think obviously, hindsight is twenty twenty of course, uh standing, we're able to take a step back now and see like, oh, maybe a genuine conversation. But I think it became too much about personality and perspectives on probably either side where it's like, oh, Chris Raccon is kind of an asshole, I don't want to deal with them. When better is someone does something that stupid, especially at the time, at that time when it was actually fairly much easier to interact as content creators because now everybody's in their camps, like everybody's already up in their fucking towers with their beliefs, right, yeah, yeah, because we we we unfortunately now have people who really really really suck that.
Speaker 3: But that's what I mean.
Speaker 2: They like their back Like even even.
Speaker 4: Angel Tait sucks so fucking sucks. Aiden Ross is a These motherfuckers are idiots. These are actually dumb.
Speaker 1: Unlike objectively racist idiots, more like just unapologized like these.
Speaker 2: So when I see a video in SO, when I see SO, when I see a video in twenty twenty four about twenty sixteen to me, and I watched the clips, and it just seems like the worst it seems like is that like a loosely like out of touch liberal who is not terminally online, right, so it's like all lives matter. What's the problem that sounds like it makes sense, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Or like you know what I mean? Or like you hate cops just because they're cops. What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Like surely there must be good cops, like holistically right, Like there's nothing what exactly.
Speaker 4: Precludes disagreeing with these persons. That's what makes it even more stupid, Like you're not disagreeing.
Speaker 2: Well, you've known me for for like the entire time known, so you know this.
Speaker 3: So I know I know directly you're not You're not a bigoting, fucking insane person not to but also soldly to you. But like, I mean, yeah, that's true, that is true.
Speaker 4: You're standing, You're You're like, oh, I don't need to I don't need to fucking claim its like it's like saying you're fucking crazy, as like, oh, that's wild, I'm racist And to your come home too black friend to hang out with more than anyone else around, well that, to.
Speaker 1: Be fair, that is the excuse. I well, I have black friends, you know, like I get it from that.
Speaker 4: I understand that, right. But you can say that all you want. But then there's people that are like, oh I have a black friend, yeah, but their closest friends are usually not that You're like.
Speaker 3: Oh I have a black yeah, they're not a black person.
Speaker 2: They're not on their podcasts.
Speaker 3: It's not like you don't actually.
Speaker 2: Separate, you don't actually use that as an excuse, which you just you just live it. And that's why somebody on the outside, like Kingston pointed out saying, like, that's real of the post to you literally using it as a scapegal because you have one guy that you met in high school or something.
Speaker 3: I met Jalen and I'm automatically not how could I be racist, but like, but it's it's just's those arguments where.
Speaker 2: It's like most yeah, most of my friends are black and Puerto Rican actually, like if you if you want to be weirdly focused on that, I guess, yeah, it's just Look, I just want people that are listening around to understand and if some of these progressive ideological people happen to be perking their ears up and listening to the segment at all. For I'm speaking for myself, I'm technically speaking for Chris because I've known him. There's a few other people who were making similar content to us that it was never about oh, just liberal policies or progressive politics are bad.
Speaker 3: It was always about.
Speaker 2: Motherfucker's censoring things, trying to move gold posts and act like what you're doing is not good enough, being hostile towards everybody not trying to they always say, they always say, you know, you know, they always say this, like, oh, you catch more flies with honey or some bullshit like that, Like the thing of like not renouncing some ship, like the fact that Items renounced his bullshit right and was like he disavows it. That not being good enough on its own is fucking insane, because what you really want at the end of the day is say there's a racist person. What you want at the end of the day is for him to not be racist anymore.
Speaker 3: Exactly, they want they want them dead, well, they want them well, that's even that's problematic. That hyper you know.
Speaker 1: What, it's specifically, it's specifically right wing. It's specifically like there's no room for rehabilitation. Yeah, what do you mean, execute them, get rid of the person. What do you mean, like there's no way to the people can't improve, people can't change. What are you talking about? It's it's so ironic that like, I don't know, get get fucked off.
Speaker 4: What needs what we've had before this ending to say this is a thing right people out there that are the using extreme leftist people, these are very left leaning people. We really, truly, honestly, we do agree with you on a lot of the policies you guys go for.
Speaker 3: We really do. We think those things are important, and we think those things do need to be spoken about. Oftentimes, people that were speaking about them, a lot of us don't agree that they were not people to be speaking about those things. We should not have people that are not academics trying to push academics in a very pseudo pop sort of like, uh, click, it's not healthy.
Speaker 1: For BuzzFeed was not the place to be pushing politics. They just didn't know to handle it. They were so irresponsible.
Speaker 4: It wasn't it wasn't it wasn't helpful for our perspectives.
Speaker 3: I think that you you're the the things you guys stand for are things that are worth being stood for.
Speaker 4: But I think we have to instead of picking, uh, picking at people that have maybe had some perspectives that were not the best, but they were genuinely pushing for the betterment of people. There are people that are bad, Like, there are really fucked up people out there, and for you to choose your time to focus on someone though Chris is an idiot, he says dumb shit sometimes, he is not the person for for any of us to be aiming our hatred at.
Speaker 3: There's literally a sex trafficker popular I just like, like it's that, that's the question.
Speaker 2: You're not You're no friend of You're no friend of mine. Get fucked. I like, I can agree with you night and day. I don't need you to like me.
Speaker 1: I don't need to like you I could give a fuck because my my my political uh you know, preferences begin an at policy. I could give a fuck if you don't like me, If you like me, cool, I'm sitting next to you and I'm gonna laugh. I'm gonna make you fucking uncomfortable as fuck when we win an election, and then I'll leave and I'll spit at you get fucked to get away from that.
Speaker 3: We make jokes, we say from so I feel.
Speaker 1: This is, this is what I'm saying. It's like this is I can feel the green goblin coming out again, and that.
Speaker 2: That's so unimportant. That's exactly the whole thing us making edgy jokes or whatever. It's so unimportant to the policies that that we advocate, and that here's there's a disparity people.
Speaker 1: People get so angry with us on this show sometimes because because when we focus on politics, because we're just so left wing, it's it's.
Speaker 3: It's, it's it is. Let me say something like, we.
Speaker 2: Are so left wing that it is somewhat obnoxious.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 1: If you're not from If you're not like I could see why that would be annoying.
Speaker 3: Podcast will be like, bro, stop talking about America.
Speaker 1: Right right, right, But like that's what's so funny is that like these the video it's like it's like here's one video or two videos from twenty sixteen and a video from twenty twenty where he refuses.
Speaker 3: To apologize, which is like I still do uh.
Speaker 1: But then it's like here's five years of hours and hours and hours of content not just on here, but on Sacred Tibles where I also am like the like the main progressive voice on that show whenever politics comes up. And it's like, none of that counts because you don't care to look into it. You don't care to know, and that's fine. You don't have to know everything about everybody. But if you don't know everything about what you're talking about, shut the fuck up. That's a lesson I learned that you should you could probably learn from.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's so in conclusion to get fun.
Speaker 2: If you want to make a make a video on Chris Reagan on say maybe it once you've done the research.
Speaker 3: And that's one thing. Look, I want to say something.
Speaker 2: I want to I want to shout out somebody who at least like made a video on old video that and I was a part of it. It was that Oh my god, I forget what that app was that we all it was like the first planted thank you. It was like one of the first ponsorships we ever got. And then it just turned out to be kind of shitty. But it wasn't.
Speaker 3: People try to blow it out of proportion.
Speaker 2: It literally is nothing when you think about, oh, it didn't do exactly what it said it was gonna do. The greedy company and then they were trying to shit on creators for accepting. It's like, how the fuck was I supposed to know what these people were gonna do or what they were trying to sell. So it was just like, oh, they tried to make it a big deal. In hindsight, it was fucking nothing. However, so a creator a Turkey Tom trying to want to make a video about it, and instead of just guessing what, he fucking reached out to everybody that was involved. Yeah, he DM me and he's like, hey, man, like like from his perspective, like give me, like what's up, and I want to know, like what's going on. I was like, sure, of course I'll talk to you, because you're trying to actually do fucking the most basic journalism possible. Yeah, talking to the person before including them in a video, and so that's how he operates. And I met for people that operate that way. Then you have this fucking lunatic that made a video about you. Didn't ask any questions, made assumptions. It was like I once saw a video on me calling me a fucking grifter. I didn't I saw. I did see the video. I saw the somebody sent me the thumbnail. Check this out, and I was like, well, to be honest, I don't even want to watch it because it's I'm I'm so far from being like I was the worst gripped on the planet because I make no money from my YouTube channel.
Speaker 3: I was just like, how am I agree? That bothered me too.
Speaker 1: By the way, in the video they talk about how like they stopped making anti sw videos when it became not profitable, and it's like, mother, are you stupid?
Speaker 3: Are you so fucking stupid?
Speaker 2: The fucking quartering is a millionaire, he makes millions of dollars media, but here's the fucking daily Wire didn't tell me that it's not fucking profitable.
Speaker 1: They don't understand, like, this is why it's so difficult for me to take a lot of this criticism.
Speaker 3: How do they not understand? Do they do they not know the quartering exists?
Speaker 2: I guess not, Like they make so much more money than we've ever made ever in months. So I'm just like, how could you accuse us of getting off the train when it was the most.
Speaker 3: Lucrative Look, look, look, look look crazy.
Speaker 2: Say I know, and it's stupid. Andy Pant's gaming that piece of ship went from making gay regular content and then and then saying, oh, video games are all gay.
Speaker 3: Dude, he made a lot of our video games gay.
Speaker 2: And that is a that is a recent one where the felb nails is really funny. To be fair, it's like fat master Chief in a wheelchair and it says master Chief is black, disabled and gay, and it's like, gotta be honest, can be honest?
Speaker 3: Well, one like, I kind.
Speaker 2: Of I think I just saw I just saw a clip of one of his videos because somebody shared it on Twitter or something.
Speaker 3: I'm all the way back to thinking he is. I think I might believe that too.
Speaker 2: I think, you know, he made a motivational like being a man video with like motivational like soldiers in the background and like inspirational music, giving advice to be masculine. He's like, listen, you're not gay, you're not trans, you're not pan sexual, You're not And I was like, oh.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, this is this isn't real, it's not really all in all right. I think I think the the need for conversation has has been going on for a long time. Uh, we're not We're not the villains, man, I'm so sorry to say, you villain ignore rising, you know, no, no, Christ christis in a mode.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: There are two wolves.
Speaker 2: Both of them are hostile.
Speaker 3: One's gay and one is really gay gay.
Speaker 2: One's gay and the other is gay.
Speaker 3: The wolf spectating them is gay as well. The third wolf is looking from across the room, jerking off.
Speaker 4: I just we're not the enemies, you know, like, uh like, look, you're you're a black, you're a black woman, right like this just like me, and you also hispanic, just like me.
Speaker 3: To unfortune, I'm sorry, we're bored up. She's black Mexican, No I do, oh Mexican. I assume this was like, she's not Caribbean, but she's just met like technically, okay, that's that's I think that's crazy that I might know who this is. You probably do.
Speaker 2: I think I might know who this is now now that you're because I didn't know she was black. I probably know who this is because I've seen this one black creator make those same arguments about I dubs and about elevating black voices and doing this, and.
Speaker 3: Like maybe, but okay, look and I think in an fty signifier video, actually I think it might Oh my god, it might be the same person, the same person.
Speaker 4: Listen this right at the end of the day, at the end of the day, Chris is even willing to acknowledge his wrongs and and falseness in the video. You can watch it. We're in we're in our comedy pocket right now, and we're making jokes. But he was able to acknowledge his wrongs. If you ever wanted to directly talk to him, I'm sure he would just talk to you, and you'd be able to get a very constructive and concise view on him, because we we grow and we change.
Speaker 3: I don't think they care fucking years.
Speaker 2: It's because I don't think if she cares, she she would have heard well, yes, yes, eight years ago.
Speaker 3: I wonder if he still believes that I'll d m her that's normally.
Speaker 4: Look, let's just say that didn't cross our mind. She wasn't at that perspective. I think it's a little while that didn't cross our mind. But there, right, there is there's chronicles, chronicles of him being a person that is at least half decent, you know, is so heavenly chronicled, you know, like me, I I look, I put myself on a number one person, right, I say, ship that will make I could say, should that make a clansman?
Speaker 3: Be like, yo, chilly.
Speaker 2: Stupid jokes is not It's not a litmus test for if you have good character.
Speaker 4: But what happens is that a lot of people, a lot of people that have our sets of humor. Unfortunately, unfortunately they fall into certain groups. Let's let's here, We're not that I.
Speaker 2: Think there might be hold on, I think there might be crossover. But here's the thing. Yeah, a lot of shows and stuff that we that we that we watch, your consumed over the years, and comedians that we consumed. Let's just let's just say, let's just say George Colin, for example, it was he was name dropped already. There are so many normies that like this guy, and they don't know anything about Nick Flintes or what was that Richard spin You don't know anything about that ship.
Speaker 4: There's a there's an online ness that comes.
Speaker 2: From there is a they're mad that like, oh, even though like so many people have dark and stupid and immature and childish sense of humors, and they're acting like it's just these people, it's just the And I'm like, that's not even that's not even a thing. It just I again, And this is what happens when you're just terminally online. You forget that real regular fucking people will go to comedy clubs and hear people say the dumbest fucking bullshit and then just go back to their lives. You know.
Speaker 3: We'll laugh at things, not.
Speaker 2: Thinking about anything about like oh, I don't like black people are gay people.
Speaker 4: They're not having those thoughts. I say a lot of fun all the time, right, I say a lot of funks all the time. I do a lot of fun. Why my sense of humor is why?
Speaker 3: Why? Why? Because I think it's funny? Exactly. You don't need to go any further than that, you know, like you obviously obviously you don't need to go any further. Just be other than words.
Speaker 4: You know, like I I I stand by my gay friends. Whenever something really fucked that happens, I vocalize how yes, how much I.
Speaker 3: Think get stupid? You know, I understand, do you know I think it's a problem. How much you're explaining.
Speaker 4: I think it's a problem. I'm explaining, But why this is what this person wants? So I'm gonna talk at least trying to at least no, you know, at least what happens is they can never say I didn't at least try to come forward and talk to them about this, Okay, I I that's why to I try to be a person where though I may say fuck things, I try to stand on these certain morals that I have, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and look at it annoys me that you even have to say that.
Speaker 4: I feel like I shouldn't always have to say it. But this is this is it takes at a certain point, it'll be a disconnected to one person attempts to connect at that moment. Afterwards, it's no longer up to you're can You've only done so.
Speaker 5: Much the thing that by this it's like it's like you could I being mad at me not saying or saying whatever I want, right, if me, if me coming to you at a point where like if I make if I mess up something right, i'd say I'm sorry if you want a sorry, right.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that helped. I really hope that's not me.
Speaker 2: Well, he's kind of like, I'll be so offended your.
Speaker 3: Little old, little, old older old Owld Kingston.
Speaker 1: God enough, but I actually want to like this actually kind of plays into a part of it. Like one of the big things that she said, like I'm sure you I don't know if you were at that point in the stream because you were in the chat a little bit was like the ends, like the insistence that this character, this cartoon character in this animated video, which by the way, I didn't draw and had no if I was.
Speaker 3: I literally just gave the lyrics to an artist.
Speaker 1: Uh huh was supposed to be Francisca Ramsey, right insistence, because no other black woman in twenty seventeen had dreadlock. Apparently, she reached out to the artists because she was like something doesn't like you mean to tell me you invented that design from nothing, Like you didn't have a reference for for this character. You you just it just happens to look stereotypically, It just happens to look like Francesca Ramsey.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: It doesn't really, but her inability to understand that you can just make up a fucking design for a person as you're drawing without a reference is insane, especially because the parts of this video where she's not showing clips is her drawing. So she's an artist who can't conceptualize that people can make things up reference. Yeah, she's like, yeah, she said, she's a well yeah, well one of the things is, like she said, she said literally like as an art major, which I'm like going, well, so look, I look, I don't mean look, I'm not trying to be uncharitable. I'm I'm as uncharitable as as you are to me quite frankly, right, I am open to communicating, and I in that stream, I think I did a pretty good job of like explaining like why I'm starky and I'm a little stand office for sure.
Speaker 3: But like there are things that I agree with.
Speaker 1: But then like when you just throw these lies in where it's just like this is definitely based on this and this is the proof that I have, It's just.
Speaker 3: Like it's not proof at all.
Speaker 2: I just don't understand what the Why would I Why would I lie about it? If if that was Francesca Ramsey in the video, I would say.
Speaker 3: It because I hate videos about it. That's what I wanted to before, because they still hate you.
Speaker 2: If she's watching this video, if she watched this segment at all, if somebody made this her attention, no shot, I would like, yeah, probably not, But like I would like to know what would happen if Chris said it was her. I want to know that. What would that change? What you will get? It's a weird. It's such a weird thing.
Speaker 1: They're convinced that I'm trying to lie about it by saying it's not her.
Speaker 3: But it's like there's no reason.
Speaker 2: And it's like and think about It's like, oh, if he's lying, is there some kaya gotcha?
Speaker 3: What does it do?
Speaker 2: That's what That's what that's like. Move past it. It does nothing. Even if he was lying about it, it doesn't do anything.
Speaker 4: How about how about instead of all of that, just just talk to us. How about you just you come, you you reach out, you reach out, and instead of that, you come, you have a seat with them.
Speaker 2: Let me look it man looks so First of all, again why I brought up Turkey Tom? I said, like this, I think this would already would happened. Number two, this is not Remember when Lacey Green tried to talk to anti sj w's and a lot of those progressive ideologues were just.
Speaker 3: Shitting on her. They were upset at her. And those are the same people.
Speaker 2: This person obviously is one of those people that would be upset at Lacey Green for trying to extend an olive branch. That's not everybody she was defending.
Speaker 1: I mean, she was defending Cat Black, who like went on an unhinged rant for hours and hours and hours for several days on end about how like it was just like not right of her to date Man and all this stuff.
Speaker 3: All right, right, that's that's Cat Black.
Speaker 2: That's Cat Black.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's why I personally like, look, I don't know anything about Cat Black's like professional life. Maybe she's talented, maybe she does good stuff. I really don't care. My gripe with her is personal. It's actually the only personal gripe that I have with anybody on this platform because for no fucking good reason, you like went after my girlfriend at the time and sent a shit ton of harassment her way for literally not even an opinion, not even like a bad take, literally just literally a personal decision. And no, I'm not interested in pretending like that's like a worthy fucking characteristic fuck cat black to the end of the earth.
Speaker 2: She fucking drew me with a Nazi armband with a slack. She drew me in one of her fucking videos. It was it fire exactly. No, if the drawing looked like me, no, you know what it was. It was a fucking caricature of a black person. And then no, it would have been if it looked like me, I would have been like, Yo, this is fire.
Speaker 3: You are a I don't know if it was a.
Speaker 2: Caricature of like just some just some random niga with an aran on, but it was supposed to be, like you said you.
Speaker 4: I think you did this, he called me because because of the some black guy ship, you've often been used as random niggas. I don't know why, so many like well, it's more than anyone I ever met.
Speaker 1: As the idea that people would type in Google some black eye and not just black guy.
Speaker 3: So confusing.
Speaker 4: That's what's so confusing and I'm like, when you asked me for the clip for the audio, because I didn't give you the audio gimes, I didn't believe what was going on. I was like, why did everybody think Derek died?
Speaker 3: Like what?
Speaker 4: And then I saw that on the internet one time and I was like, Lily, is that Derek?
Speaker 3: She was like, did he die? We saw him a week of that. I don't think he. I was like scared, like, did Derek actually fucking did he ask me for his last wish?
Speaker 4: And I just ignored, didn't like did I did? I just am I that kind of guy?
Speaker 2: Can you imagine? Just like anyway, man.
Speaker 3: A lot right now?
Speaker 4: Would your mind is sending me a quick thank you die faster?
Speaker 2: But yeah, anyway, Yeah, some of these people are assholes. That's really the biggest takeaway. Some of these people are asking you the best, miss.
Speaker 3: I hope you.
Speaker 4: I hope you can understand that people change, and though sometimes people are allowed to change of their opinions.
Speaker 3: But look, at the end of the day, we don't owe you.
Speaker 4: People don't owe you this grand standing gallivantingness of like changing platforms. I think Ian did a very good job. He could do more for real, because he needs to do more. At the same time, I don't exactly think he does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think he did more. No, no, no no. I said if he wants, if he would like to do more.
Speaker 2: I just don't understand what is even mentioning that as anything like, because what it sounds like to.
Speaker 3: Me is you're pandering the hert. I'm not pandering.
Speaker 2: Well, if he wants to do more, what do you mean what that is? He doesn't need to do It's fine.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, he card stop if he could he wanted to. But at the same time, it's up to him. You know he doesn't You don't.
Speaker 2: Yes, hard stop, It's it's fine. It doesn't need to be the best. Also, fun off you know with with this.
Speaker 4: Please aims heat at people that are trying to marry under a children, that are selling women.
Speaker 2: I'm sure she does, but she does. I feel like I don't know anything about her.
Speaker 4: I can't say we'll jump on your team for those niggas. If you want to attack those motherfuckers, please, I'm sorry. I'm gonna hitting inward a lot. Okay, I'm gonna say the hard R because I think it's funny. I'm not pandering. I'm just being real, Like I'm just.
Speaker 1: He's trying, he's trying to reach her, but like I like, we're like, I'm of the opinion that there's nothing.
Speaker 2: To If she was reachable, she would have done the dude. But I respect, I respect thee, I respect the optimist. Look, let me tell, let me say, let me give an destiny right the streamer. He and I have had some some encounters where he was just really hostile and being like really fucking but I've heard in recent years, at least recently, he he kind of calmed down a little bit. And also somebody told me, I know this is true, but that he would be willing to talk to me. But I didn't want to talk to him about the specific was the Israel Palaestine thing. I didn't I was, I was not interested in because in my opinion, he was he was he was in my in my opinion, he was villain maxing, and I didn't think there was any reason because I can say this with one hundred percent certainty, one hundred percent. And I don't say this about anything because I'm not arrogant or fucking think I know everything. But I know I'm right on that subject because of the history of just what happened. So him arguing against it, I was like, there's no, there's nothing healthy. I've heard his arguments too, where it was just basically war sucks, too bad kind of a thing. It was more of like, this happens in war. This isn't a genocide, this is war. I've just I've heard his arguments, and I was like, right, but to me, to me, there was nothing that I could say to him that would I just thought he was villain maxic because I know he's not stupid, because I heard his argument against ethnic say ethno states, when when the white supremacists were arguing saying he was saying, hey, there is no way to do this in a peaceful way. You have to if you want to remove people from the United States and create an ethnic state, it will always be violent because the marginalized groups or the brown people will not just leave. So it's gonna have to be violent, like what happened with Palestine.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so he made those arguments, and all of a sudden, now he's not making those arguments. So when someone told me that he'd be willing to talk about it, yeah, possibly, And so I was just like, I was like, no, not about that.
Speaker 3: I don't have an.
Speaker 2: Interest in talking about that specifically, because it's just the conversation. It can't go anywhere if it's about other things, if he wants to discuss other things.
Speaker 3: And I'm not even against him.
Speaker 2: Actually, I've listened to him quite a lot recently because I was interested on his take. He has mostly good.
Speaker 3: Points, I agree.
Speaker 2: The thing is, it was a lot of his hostility. Like again with a lot of these progressive idea logus, their hostility was so fucking toxic. They didn't understand how they're driving people away. I'm like, bro, like nobody wants to deal with you if you're that demanded the green goblin man. Sometimes it'stimes as loud man. It's like I'm hamming look, I'm hamming it up.
Speaker 1: I I like to have conversations like that are like, uh, you know, level headed and stuff. But like at the same time, like this is frustrating because it's it's twenty sixteen, you know, Like the holy fuck.
Speaker 3: I don't think my parents care about what I was doing.
Speaker 2: If somebody came at me ten years ago, do you remember, like I a long time ago, I might have mentioned this on the podcast before, where I thought gender and sex were the same thing.
Speaker 3: Years ago, I thought it was a synonym. I thought it was literally.
Speaker 4: I respect that so much about this because you were very openly admitting to you and I think that's a thing.
Speaker 2: That's just because because guess what that's that's that's like, that's a that is a normal person. In two thousand and five, that was like the commonplace. I understand that one flick between those things at the time, but like it was just like you just synonym synonym. Okay. I realized it's not a synonym synonym. As soon as I learned that, I'm like, okay, cool. Well, so you could think twenty sixteen to me if you were trying to make a hit piece on me or whatever in the time where I still thought it was a synonym, right, because you'd be like, oh, there's only two genders.
Speaker 3: Because you thought that there was only two sexes gender.
Speaker 2: You thought it was the same thing, synonymous because you're a part of the world, that's what. Yeah, long story short. Once I became less ignorant understood that. So trying to focus on me back then versus now where I have more education, is so fucking stupid, and that's the point of what chriss.
Speaker 3: It's like fighting a ghost.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like all right, like I hope you can talk to him, like I hope you can talk to twenty sixteen Chris. I hope you'll have a nice conversation. I will figure it out. But yeah, well yeah, well that's what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what, will program, will program program and AI with all my twenty sixteen opinions, which are like really only slightly further left than they are than or slightly further center than they are today.
Speaker 1: Right, really very little different. Right, I'm just like more aware of how phrases work. But have fun debating that non existent person.
Speaker 3: I was tripping. I am just this twenty seventeen eighteen. He was tripping. I wouldn't want to talk to me. I was a rabbit. That was that was a rabbit.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we say get the questions. Yeah, I actually I was straight up I was going to ignore this because I already did the streame. Uh sorry, but uh, I think this was brilliant. I think I think you you coaxed that anime and there's a green Goblin's Unfortunately, the passion I was like, all right, let me do this point and listen to you just fucking just going.
Speaker 3: I was like I was trying. I was trying to let this dude go. I was trying initially.
Speaker 1: Don't like just leave it like at like face value stuff and not really get that into it. But it's like the more I thought about it, the more it annoyed me.
Speaker 3: Three times you like cut me off, and I was just like, I'm gonna let him go.
Speaker 2: He's passionate about he's going, because it's just it's.
Speaker 1: It's one thing when you like know you're right, you know what I mean, Like, it's frustrating to know there's so few things that I know I'm right on because so many things are open to the nebulous kind of like I don't know everything that goes on and fucking you know, militaries across the world. I don't know everything that goes on in other people's minds and heart like whatever other.
Speaker 2: People's intentions is. But I know mine, like damn well. And so when I see people like, oh, he paid IMDb and he fucking based this cartoon off of her that he didn't draw, it's like what cool conspiracy?
Speaker 1: It just feels like it feels like the same kind of conspiracy theories that I see like in on the right wing circles. To be quite honest with you, and that's why I think there's like a horse ee theory thing going on, not necessarily in policy or opinion, but in the way that people behave, in the way that people act, in the way that people convey and interpret information. I think it's kind of the same. The further extreme you get to the other side.
Speaker 2: It's just like we mentioned it before, we mentioned that that fucking alternative influenced network thing. Yeah, to me is that's the perfect example that shit being spread around by those people. I was like, Oh, this is just as nuts as anything on the right wing would do, where they just took it at face value and ran with it, didn't check it in fact check it, didn't care to fact check it. They didn't like these people, so they're willing to believe that it's fucking literally the.
Speaker 1: Idea that like this character could only be franchised to Ramsey because it's a black woman with dreads is like it's like the hurricanes being invented, or like oh, Kamala's crowds or Ai it's like it's so you already made a point in your video before this, when you were like talking about the things that I was saying, why go into nebulous things?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that are just not you can't even you can't prove.
Speaker 1: And I know our fall, So like I'm immediately going to be like, oh, well, this now taints the rest of the video. To me, I no longer think you're coming at me in good faith if you're just making these like obviously because the main argument, because the main argument is that like, oh, well, she's in the thumbnail in the video.
Speaker 2: It's like the young Turks are in the thumbnail. They're not in the video either. How do you explain that? Like, like there's.
Speaker 1: So many obvious there's also like a really distinct signifier with that character where there's like three earring loops, which like, again I didn't design the character, but like that's more of a distinguishing feature than dreads. Treesca have three earring loops, right, Because that's the case, then like I could actually see that, you know what I mean. But like the idea that it's a black one with dreads in twenty seventeen, they're like, I don't know how to tell you this.
Speaker 3: But that's not like a unique thing.
Speaker 1: It's dumb. It's stupid. I hate that I'm even talking about it. I don't like talking about it the fact, and by the way, I've never brought it up.
Speaker 2: I'm always responding yes, always, of course, so get fucked. Of course, let's get on other questions. It is cathartic. Yeah, it is cathartic. I'm miss telling people to fuck off. All right, let's uh, let's get on to some questions.
Speaker 3: I keep feeling it. I told I have tweets.
Speaker 1: I have tweets that, like I I typed them out and I put them in my drafts because like I know they'll, especially now in like an elon Twitter, like they probably do have the highest chance to get me banned. But like I get Melanie Mack. Did you see the Melanie Mack thing where she was tweeting about master Chief? They were transvestigating the master Chief.
Speaker 3: So wait, so when I did see that, what the fuck was that?
Speaker 1: I can't tell if Melanie Mack is like just being stupid for like just to dupe people, or if she's just nuinly s. So there was obviously there was some Halo News recently where the three four three basically died, and like they started in a new studio called Halo Studio with a bunch of it's a lot of the team that fixed the master Chief collection, so it's actually a good.
Speaker 3: Group of people.
Speaker 2: But like there was a whole rebrand and like they did like a pitch thing where it's like, hey, we're switching to Unreal Engine and this is like what things look like now.
Speaker 3: This is kind of the projects that we're doing.
Speaker 1: We've got a bunch of spin offs in the works, and like all this stuff, it's like early stuff. We're not gonna say any of this still like years later, but they showed like Unreal Engine renders of like Halo ce like master Chief doing some stuff. And Melanie Mack has had this post where it's like they made they.
Speaker 3: Gave him a woman's body.
Speaker 2: Which they did not I don't know how to. I don't know if you've ever seen a woman, but.
Speaker 3: Definitely is so fucking.
Speaker 1: It's so stupid that like it actually had me figuring like maybe Melanie Mack is just pretending. And by the way, this is the thing I hate most about this era is that like it used to be you could just tell people we're stupid. But now it's just like there's this air of like doubt about like is it real? Like are these people real or do they just understand the profitability about I can tell like.
Speaker 2: Say, uh, lives of TikTok, is that Chaia? She's stupid, but she also is posting stuff that is demonstrably false and she knows it. Yeah, because so she's an opportunist. But this Melanie Mac like say stuff like that the bar there is no more bar for entry anymore. It's just open. So even the dumbest fucking people. Why do you think Dave Rubens so fucking rich? Now it's there, there is no bar. It's just you can be the stupidest bar.
Speaker 3: It's Uh, that's why American experiment failed. Man. I think I think, like for real, I don't think we'll ever recover anymore. Yeah, I don't think, sir. I'm worried about I work.
Speaker 2: I genuinely have been thinking more and more I've said I think I don't know if I said this outside of the podcast on the podcast, if it wasn't for the podcast, I think I would already be because I can actually live in the anywhere the in the EU because of because of Jojo, and I was like, I don't.
Speaker 3: Want to go there either, though. Just dude, Europe is a trillion times better, I.
Speaker 4: Know, but I just dude, I have no I just don't want to go to Europe. Ever, well, let's have no like I have like. I just don't like not saying like, oh, it's worse.
Speaker 3: He doesn't want to get mash. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to know. I don't want to know that. I may have a child and then it may be half one of those people like I have a grandcho half one of them.
Speaker 3: Maybe you know what.
Speaker 2: The entire continence.
Speaker 4: I don't want Europelaying blood being added back into my bloodline ever.
Speaker 3: Ever, I don't ever.
Speaker 2: Want that that happen. Are you saying you're gonna knock up somebody?
Speaker 4: Oh no, If my kid might knock up somebody and it'll be like ground full, then I'll be like, don't touch.
Speaker 2: Meating I love you so and I'll be like, have some porridge, and I'm like you die.
Speaker 3: I'm not you. We're not beating.
Speaker 2: We're not beating the He's black, black and crazy crazy. He comes in on the skins on the walls and he comes in the house.
Speaker 3: He's such a great little fellow.
Speaker 2: He is.
Speaker 3: You know what I like about you?
Speaker 2: Know what I like about you. You're gonna you're gonna tell your grandkid to like or you or your kid. You're gonna tell your kid to not mean the Europeans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that, absolutely. I love that for you.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: I love to be really except that's why I like them. So I'm racist.
Speaker 4: I want to be like, don't do that, don't fraatenize with them, Like, Okay, Paul, I'm gonna and I'll be like frightenized with them.
Speaker 3: Okay, Dad, I'm gonna. And then it's I don't know how to I don't know how to stop.
Speaker 2: The universe has away is gonna grow Dashiki right now.
Speaker 3: The universe. The universe has a way of like playing like your mathematics what is? The universe has a.
Speaker 1: Way of playing like little practical jokes on people, So like you will undoubtedly end up with a kid who is everything that you don't want. Yeah, which is why I've been saying constantly like I don't want a gay son. I don't want to gay dog, I don't want to gay, so I don't want to get daughter so that maybe I'll get one and I'll.
Speaker 3: Be like be able to rest easily cool. I want a gay daughter for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, I would love to have a gay kid. I just want a kid to not be I need to. That's all I want. That's the only thing they could be. Whatever the fun off they want, it's not short like especially son. I don't want to shorts. I don't want to no dispect, no dispect to my Hispanic Hispanic relative guys. I'm crazy to say. This guy is such a bigot in every conceiv I just don't want every way.
Speaker 3: I don't want short. No Europeans, so a large Europeans.
Speaker 2: No whites, no whites, no shorts, no whites, no short, no whit This guy's the genesis. He's like fucking like bro.
Speaker 3: No only tall dark people could be Hispanic people. I don't even really give.
Speaker 2: A If they're Hispanic, there's a large chance they're gonna be tiny, I know, so then no Hispanic people.
Speaker 3: I escaped.
Speaker 4: I escaped the bullet simply because of the fact that my mom's dad is really tall, so that my mom was really tall. My grandma is really short, but she's a hybrid, so that's why she's really short. And then my dad is fucking a wall but he escaped too because his mom is Cuban. And she's also like, I kid, you not take five. She's like, oh she's tiny. He's like four eight. She's like my grandma and my dad my actual blood grandma because I don't I don't know her. My my grandma's my dad's mom. Whe walked out on them, crazy that that happened as being a woman who one million fucking pussies, But.
Speaker 2: That's the glass ceiling.
Speaker 4: Every now and then, somebody wants to be a trendsetter, you know, let's go so like she's really really really short, you know. So I'm like, oh my god, it's in my blood. I could have been imagine as fucking fat as I am, but tiny. I would love like this, but I just don't want it from Lily because Lily Mexican and Mexicans.
Speaker 3: Look, man, the man, people are not tall. They're not tall. It's definitely you notice you gotta be a cockay this noticeable when you see a tall Mexican. It's very noticeable, Like whoa Mexican? When I went to Mexicans.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's it's like taking a round lego.
Speaker 3: Legos and you grabbed one that's rounded.
Speaker 2: Your hands burning, Oh my God, like trying to It's like trying to get the Holy Grail with being a center in.
Speaker 3: Exactly can you I don't know that's that whole thing is bullshit.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know some guy got buried and it became luminous because he was the son of God.
Speaker 3: When it's so like, suck my dick, bro, it's kind of cool, and the Lord's kind of saying nothing about it's funny that it is not cool. Cool art is not cool.
Speaker 2: Let the cool art, I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 3: It led it like the cool It was the cooler and it led the really cool genocides.
Speaker 1: The reason, the reason, I really, the reason I'm a big fan of Christianity is Castlevania.
Speaker 3: Literally, that's it. I love the this is dope at ship.
Speaker 2: I lost the idea.
Speaker 4: Palladd I love the idea of someone being so bone or high on god influence that they can get it's.
Speaker 2: Not pronounced, it's Aladdin. I'm thinking of Aladdin.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, we should move on to questions because we're about almost two hours in.
Speaker 3: I'm supposed to go somewhere five. I guess not. That's what it's chilling where you're supposed to go supposed to We can still do it. We can get dinner. But it's fine.
Speaker 2: Christ my fucking associates. All right, it's going. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 3: That's my mistress, my mistress.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, thanks for being on scooped James, He says, hello, N word sayers and swing.
Speaker 2: What Yeah, Yeah, that's right, that's he's that's opposite day. That's that's the that's the opposite days. A while anyway, he says, I've recently been getting back into exercising. Uh recently too recently? You recently used recently recently recently? Yeah, I recently got extra exercising. And I totally agree with Derek when he said, how playing certain music while exerciy in really house? What are some of your most played songs during workouts? Tiny?
Speaker 3: It's tiny, Tim, it's all tiny, Tim window because I'm skulking out women.
Speaker 1: I have a I have a ten hour long I have a have a ten hour long MP three of jay Z screaming for his life that.
Speaker 2: I play.
Speaker 1: From again that was I think we just invented it. Sometimes I made it up for some reason.
Speaker 4: I don't remember the video of it in my mind, but I don't think I could have, because that's not right.
Speaker 2: Oh, like we were, we were riffing, and we were like improvising, like like ways to go to sleep.
Speaker 1: It's like I like to go to sleep to the sound of not J Jay z uh screaming in agony and fear. But it's like it is like you.
Speaker 3: Would how did you get them? How did you get it?
Speaker 1: Like I said, Ai, did you did you terrorize him for ten straight hours and recorded? Did you terrorize him for like moments at a time and then compile it all.
Speaker 3: So that long that you got away with it, like that long that you gotta win.
Speaker 2: Imagine somebody so much that they're screaming for ten hours. Like I feel like even if you were terrified, you would you wouldn't scream for much longer voice like maybe like minutes maybe no, but like I mean like even just like interrupted, like even just like oh you know, like you run out of I feel you're adrenaline just runs out at a certain point. I think after like say maximum, like any human on this planet probably like two hours, two hours, your voice is one unless you're like Sean Shammel or like one of the dragon Ball people.
Speaker 3: Animals panic to the point they calmed down before.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I saw Chiwawa become still and I was wild.
Speaker 4: I saw a little monkey like a peeder was coming and then they calmed down and started smiling, and I was like, Oh, he's done.
Speaker 2: He's he gave up.
Speaker 3: Watching an animal give up is one of the craziest things.
Speaker 1: Like I feel like, I'm sure I'm just noticing it more because I'm just alive more and I'm just seeing that, Like I'm sure it's not like literally, like the world is so bad that even animals are giving up now.
Speaker 3: But I think I saw a video of like a chick, not a chicken.
Speaker 1: It was like it was a monkey in like a crocodile exhibit, and he just surrounded. He was like he was looking around like this, and then he was like.
Speaker 3: And he lied back. He just lied back. He just like he gave up.
Speaker 2: It's time, It's time. I felt like that once when Ah, when I was maxing out on a bench and my spotter wasn't looking. He's just like fucking, I don't know, looking the other way. And I didn't clear the I didn't clear the rack. So I didn't clear the rack. And then it was like about to come down to my head. And I immediately my thought was like like like that, there was no horror. It was just like, well, that's it, that's the void. Hey, you're But then like he he caught it at the last second, He's like, oh shit. I was like, I was like, oh weird. How I was not terrified even remotely?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I do think like in moments where you just are confident you're going to die, you don't really have that much fear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't have time to you like, unless it's something that like you're not reminiscing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I didn't even get that. I was just like it was just like whelp. It was it was a complete acceptance.
Speaker 1: It was just that was me on the plane when the when the oxygen masks came down, it was just a complete accident.
Speaker 3: That man, the anxiety I would have seeing that, right, But like, I think I just had so much anxiety like this because I you guys understand how bad I get on blade. Yeah, Like I get so bad I want to get up and start screaming and attacking people, but then I know I'll get shot. How much is estimate that youe Zanni bars Man?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't. I have inverse effects. It makes me so hype.
Speaker 2: How much do you estimate that you've flown in my life?
Speaker 3: Like, I're like in the percentage of I guess just like flights flight, somebody flown like maybe maybe twenty times.
Speaker 2: It's a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've a lot.
Speaker 1: Actually, the amount of times I've flown is like boosted tremendously since I moved here, obviously, but it's crazy. It's probably like I think I've flown like probably like maybe thirty something times.
Speaker 3: You might have flown.
Speaker 4: More than me because I've I've gone to Florida. I've gone, but I've driven. I've traveled a lot. I don't know if exactly, because I've flown to London and back. I've flown to a Caribbean uh and back before.
Speaker 2: You've never been there where Caribbean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sometimes I've never seen you there. Oh, you always, I'm always there. I've never seen you. I'm always I've never seen you.
Speaker 2: One I'm literally right now and hologram sir, and you're just standing over Jamaica, fucking observing everything, observing everything, watching every plane coming.
Speaker 3: He's standing on the sky.
Speaker 2: It's like Freddy Krueger's liked Krueger that scene where he's like, oh my god, not Kingston anyway, Like yeah, work workout music. Oh yeah, yeah. It is actually like, to be honest, is it is a lot of like video games stuff. What is it?
Speaker 3: It's a lot of video game stuff. It's a lot of.
Speaker 2: That's my dumb brain heard pizza. I know you didn't say that because that wouldn't make a lick of sense. I said video game stuff.
Speaker 1: Halo, a lot of a lot of what do you call the super Giant games Haites and bastion Punk.
Speaker 2: It's it's heavy stuff. It's usually like, oh my Polifia.
Speaker 4: Maybe I listened to a lot of male intervals, like gay porn, like male groans, male ejaculate groans.
Speaker 3: Dragon ball Z, the falcon Ah. I could keep going earnestly bludgeon I earnest no, no, no, oil dude, that.
Speaker 4: Oil is so I've never That is definitely the most graphic sounding video I've heard in a long time.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I don't want to hear it anymore.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna send it to You're gonna hear that that I'm gonna I'm gonna engineer it somehow.
Speaker 3: You have to hear that, and you can't escape it.
Speaker 2: And he's gonna he's gonna get an AI imprint of your mom's voice, steal, steal your mom's phone call. You say, Derek, I need you to hear something, and and it's gonna play that audio. That's that's a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you've seen the memes where like Vision touches Ultron's head and the whole movie plays real quick.
Speaker 4: No, you have seen those memes are garbage, But it's like he touches, He touches Vision's head, Vision touches Ultron. Yeah, and then all of the beam movie plays, touches the Orange and it's like a fucking like it's the whole movie but sped up to like one hundred and forty eight percent.
Speaker 3: Do you think do you that's insane? Do you think you have the mind of a villain? No, I'm not smart. No, I'm not tact gooldenough to be a villain.
Speaker 1: I don't mean like the execution mind of a villain, But do you have the conceptual mind of a villain.
Speaker 4: Like like conceptual yeah, I do, Yeah, I just I just don't think it's because I think.
Speaker 1: When was the moment that you realized you had conceptually like the capability to at least come up with evil plots but not necessarily care to follow through.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the first one that you ever had?
Speaker 4: One day, my cousin like took something from me, and I was like, you know what I should do to him? My way till he goes to sleep, and I should just bash his head in. And I was like, I won't do it, though, but like I could.
Speaker 1: That's kind of wild. That was less, that was less musical.
Speaker 3: I could do that people. People are so weak while they're sleeping. I remember mine was Creator Clash.
Speaker 1: It was during Creator Clash where Froggy uh was like he was talking to me and trying to get to know me, and I thought like, I should have someone else message him as me and get to know him through me through that person, so that way in the fight comes, he'll have a harder time hitting me, but I'll have no concept of who he is. Yeah, just like I really thought that, but I was like, that's a lot of work. I'm not even I don't care enough to be that.
Speaker 2: But I was like, wow, that's a really genuinely like megamachiavellian thing.
Speaker 3: When I was like, I don't know what the year it was, when I was like, uh, I think it was like some really bad disaster happened and I saw it, right, and I'm hurt. I saw my I saw my birth and I was like, oh, it's the end.
Speaker 4: I saw my birth and I saw the sky get like dimmer, Like wow, you got a little dark.
Speaker 3: And on talks about that.
Speaker 2: You hear about these skyquakes, by the way, that is it? Yeah, it's not real.
Speaker 4: No sky the dumb everybody was at my house this weekend, right, and Jalen showed his thing on these skyquakes where it's like people are it's like wailly coming from the sky, but it's fake. It's clearly fake somehow.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, that's that's like that. They have documentation of that during the lowse and Clark expeditions. Oh yeah, you read the Losing Clerk journals on Losing Clark dot com.
Speaker 3: Oh sure, let's just let's just go ahead, go ahead, If it's not calm, it's net.
Speaker 2: So track conference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a com, it's net. If it's not net, it's it's.
Speaker 2: Way. Is it real?
Speaker 1: No, I'm kind of surprised that it isn't, to be honest with you, like, I feel like that would be like some educate you know what I mean, like an educational thing, com dump dot com.
Speaker 3: Are you spelling it correctly?
Speaker 2: You might not be.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's that's a good point. It's only discover dot com.
Speaker 2: But I guess I don't even know how to spell it. Actually, it's I think it starts with the silent P. You said pterodactylor and it bothered me. I didn't say they are, okay, terodactyls dinosaurs? Well, yeah, what do you mean? I know, what do you mean? Whatever?
Speaker 3: There's something different there. They're arachnids. You're an a Rackney.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, song, listen to Saws the Law by Whitechapel. That song will get you hyped and then.
Speaker 3: Uh funk.
Speaker 2: What's that song by a Mirror Solar Flare? Homicide? Homicide? I said, homicidal? What's why?
Speaker 3: Why is White Chapel sound familiar like? Why? Well?
Speaker 2: No, White Chapel is a town right right in London that will Jack the Ripper was everybody there?
Speaker 3: It is? Yeah, so White Chapel.
Speaker 2: The order I played the order was was he the main boss, Jack the Ripper? Yeah, kind of in the game kind of ripping people open and ship The orderaty six is kind of dope to be honest, it's not a very good game.
Speaker 3: But Mortals of Am Yeah did you play it? Yeah, think about it? Mentioned I liked it.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like a solid like it's like one of those like solid sevens where it's it's like, I don't dislike my time with this. Namely do you think so? It looks us to me?
Speaker 3: What do you mean? What do you what about it? Just the way the way that Like, so I got to the first part where I finally got my powers and I was blowing things up, and I was like, this is cap.
Speaker 1: It's noisy, I will say that, but the power stack is really satisfying. Like you get like more and more abilities, like the more and more you go, and it gets kind of crazy. It's like grapp like grappling whips and ship like that. It's pretty good.
Speaker 4: She was flaming an out of it, and I was like, not every game is like a PS five over fucking production game.
Speaker 2: She's one of those. Raph She was like, yeah, but this is still stupid.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I like, I like it's like a solid like seven, you know what I mean. Like this is like it actually reminded me a little bit of like Space Marine in that way where it's just like this is like not that Space Marine is a seven, but like it's just like an old school kind of like oh, a linear first person shooter single player game.
Speaker 2: Dope.
Speaker 1: Like I just I like that those still can be made, and I I just generally we need more.
Speaker 3: Games that are just just fate fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just gotta I just excited myself because I just realized that doom Dom's coming out next year. To whom play Dishonor for the first time, Oh, really, did you play through it?
Speaker 3: I haven't been. I just did two missions.
Speaker 1: Oh ship Dishonor gets crazy, sup.
Speaker 4: I got to the point where I was doing that people like, if that creature was alive, we would have to.
Speaker 3: Have Dishonored is so fucking cool. I was kind of like, I was like.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I want to do already. I was like, I want to do I want to I want to get through this. I'm going to do it one more time. Just just do horrible stuff, dude.
Speaker 1: There's it's so difficult in that game to not murder, yeah, because it is so cool and so satisfying to do it.
Speaker 3: You cannot murder And I was like what. Yeah, when you see like, oh, not killing people, I was like, why would I do that?
Speaker 1: It that's like an effect on the story, Like it actually like meaningfully impacts the story.
Speaker 3: Like the more people you kill, because like the world a knife at somebody and teleport them in the way of the knife.
Speaker 2: That is crazy.
Speaker 3: That person.
Speaker 1: I remember you know those videos that you know, those videos that we go around of like you know, somebody playing a game and they're just like crazy skilled and it's just they're pulling shit off that You're like, what the fun? Yeah, I remember one of those going around with Dishonored and it was like I think still to this day of all the videos like that I've ever seen, and it is the most satisfying thing I've ever seen. Like people who are really good at Dishonored. It's like you're watching John Wick do crazy.
Speaker 3: It's so it's so cry like, how do niggas play this game? Like, dude's crazy good at that game, but people are like, what are you doing another one? They just grind it. But I'm also like, I'm so good at running away, I'm so good at cow do the way, the way the way.
Speaker 2: He like picks up a key and puts it at the door, like, I'm just SI is really good.
Speaker 4: The idea of silent was like looking through a doorhole and there's nothing, and he looked through it again nothing heads just come.
Speaker 3: With a with a real forceful one. It blows.
Speaker 2: The main character goes like, I'm scared.
Speaker 3: Really fight guys, I swollen the.
Speaker 2: Yeah scared.
Speaker 3: Pyramid Dick is I was gonna say, oh damn it, I was ahead of pyramid.
Speaker 2: That's exactly where I was. Serious. Yes, that's so free. That's such a free joke.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess it's it's just a natural to it's natural.
Speaker 1: But also like it that is so out of nowhere on some level that it's like it's weird that we sinked.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Anyway, they dragged.
Speaker 2: They drag on my ball toil like Grantham wishes right and he says hello, twink, twink and twat.
Speaker 4: You got to say you beat him, you gotta hit him in ahead with something.
Speaker 1: Do you guys buy into the whole spooky season thing, because I swear it just makes me more jaded about Halloween. If anything, it just makes it more acceptable for stores to put up Halloween displays even earlier, which doesn't help keep up the good work.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Yeah, can I say so?
Speaker 1: I don't mind Halloween. Christmas is really the only holiday that I mind being celebrated too early, because it has a direct effect on everything around it. And what I mean by that is it's not just decorations, which are like, you know, festive in a specific way, but it's the radio and like the music that's playing, and like the like the unavoidable year.
Speaker 4: I actually avoid. I actually am excited for Christmas. Finally, I think I've grown to.
Speaker 3: Enjoy it more. I'm also not dirt poor. But did you ask for a conscience? Want one of those back?
Speaker 2: It does? It really does?
Speaker 3: It really does.
Speaker 4: When I give my concious from my fucking four dollars meal from mcgonald's, I became everything to getting better.
Speaker 1: I sold my soul for some chicken Selects circa twenty ten.
Speaker 2: Damn chicken select Chicken selects.
Speaker 3: Word, damn those are the tenders right? Yeah? They were like the bread remember remember the snack wraps those things?
Speaker 2: Remember the fruit shakes? No, I don't what what you never had a fruit rell up shake? I don't know if that's real?
Speaker 3: Can you can? You like? That's not real at all? Are they real?
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 3: They're not real? I can see his face.
Speaker 2: Are they real? Well? I guess now they could be. Anything's on the table. I think, Travis, they have stick in it or something. They have so pat they literally have sour patch kids cereal. See, so I guess roll up milkshake isn't out of the question.
Speaker 3: Had a sweet cereal on so fucking long dog. It's crazy they have like, I mean, fake sugar cereal. Not im If I'm doing a diet thing, I'm gonna do it, you know I'm not. I hear about Magic Spoon.
Speaker 1: I heard like something little referring to that. I actually been curious about that. I want to try.
Speaker 2: Magic the well, this is weird. The best flavor, in my opinion of Magic Spoon is the frosted flavor. They sell it almost nowhere. Man like there's a sprouts they sell it there and then they almost never have it anywhere else. Magic spoon is everywhere, but for some reason, that specific.
Speaker 1: Flavor that's like my favorite vitamin water, they don't sell it, the blue lavender for some reason. It's just like it's it's so good, and it's just like, all right, yeah.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 4: We did the thing where we had no sweet beverages, like no sugary beverages for three months. I think at the end of this month, we're done. I'm just gonna get one thing of orange juice. I'm gonna and then I'm gonna throw the rest of it away. Probably you're gonna And I'm saying that until I taste this, saying, I'm like, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Gonnat are gonna fall off when you finish it?
Speaker 1: You so quickly by the end of your meal, like the beginning of the meal, you don't have it by the end of That's.
Speaker 4: All this that was trying to avoid. It is getting me in a better place with my A C one And then like all of a sudden that it took one sip and I'm like.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm diabetic. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. The doctor comes in this acts my feet off.
Speaker 3: Slides. No game when you have we have the rocket knees. Oh vanquish he comes around fucking rockets. It's like this, that's crazy. Bankag is so for the fuel Bankuage is such a good game. But money that is he was a rocky, a butch fuel you burned?
Speaker 2: Did you play that?
Speaker 1: I feel like you would like Language Bank, which is like power. It's just Power Rangers bullshit, and it's just like, yeah, it's so cool. Actually wait, no, no, I don't like a Japanese and I'm racist. I forgot that's true.
Speaker 3: I mean I am racist, but I respect that they make you know anyway that I love Japan And it's like all you understand about it.
Speaker 2: Is hend time fucking hint I rules, bro hint I is so fucking so where are the tentacles at?
Speaker 3: Like I cave Japan time.
Speaker 2: So there was a comment that I want I did want to bring this up because I was why I cracked up when I saw it. There was an episode I can't remember why we were talk about Jimmy fall but we talk about Jimmy Fallon being talented, and you said, like Jimmy Fallon like you can play it.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 3: It was like, yeah, it was that conversation.
Speaker 1: And somebody you said, is Jimmy fallented? Really talented? And I don't think you meant to say that. He found is Jimmy really counted?
Speaker 2: And I saw I saw that like written in the comments as like a quote with like a time simmer, like what can I check it? He said that, and I was like, none of us caught it in the moment at all.
Speaker 4: I hate him so much. I hate how he looked at the camera, like stop looking at me being a.
Speaker 2: And he's just always like slapping his knee, you know, a metaphor, like like somebody will say something like just so, so, what's your next movie gonna be?
Speaker 3: And he's like, well, they're like he scared me.
Speaker 2: That actually scared me. That startled me, Like sincere.
Speaker 3: You looked over with such fucking alert. I thought, maybe, like I want to bath zone knee out of place.
Speaker 4: His legs still be a jar. I would just like to be air, but his need to be on the off the side of the floor.
Speaker 3: I wanted to put his legs in a guillotine. I just I don't know, I don't hate him. I just really don't like it. I do.
Speaker 2: Jimmy, I just never I never understand him. Yeah, like I said, I I know he can sing, he can play guitar. I think he's like okay with I.
Speaker 4: Got why people are like, oh, she's funny. She's actually really like a funny all right. Yeah, Like Jimmy Fallon, like, what does this nigga do other than look at that? He kept I'm trying to watch the show and he looks at me again, I'm like, bro, look at the scene.
Speaker 3: The guy be be present.
Speaker 2: I just don't like people that look permanently nervous. I just I can't funk with that man.
Speaker 3: Because shooters then, bro, so you definitely always you're the detector. You walk into a school and you're like, when I am, he's guy, he makes me nervous.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be fucking I'm real, bro. When I see peop nervous looking people walk into like a building or an establishment, I don't take my eyes off of them.
Speaker 3: I wait to see the.
Speaker 2: Gun because if the gun's gonna or anything, I'm just like, let me make sure this motherfucker's not gonna do anything.
Speaker 3: Crazy, dude.
Speaker 1: I intentionally like whenever I walk into a store. I look as nervous and suspiciously, specifically for that throw the scent off of the real one.
Speaker 2: I have a brother, my brother brother.
Speaker 3: That's scary.
Speaker 2: You don't want Warhammer inspires gun in my hand.
Speaker 3: They're gonna get they would working out, and they're gonna become too dangerous. See, you lost me as soon as you said that Warhammer Warhammer fiends. You lost me as soon as you said they're gonna start working out.
Speaker 1: Don't think they're going No Warhammer fans are going to continue working out.
Speaker 4: They're scary. Warhammer niggas are scary. I know I am one.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it's kinda let's know, they're not really Warhammer.
Speaker 3: The people I played like they're not obviously. Is a wide ride.
Speaker 2: My my, My, my first friend I ever made in school. Him, he's fucking has two trillion figurines. You know, he spends like a billion dollars on that ship. Is that Jared guy you're always talking about, Jared Fogel? Yeah, yeah, my best friend, Jared Fogel, my first friend.
Speaker 3: When you met him, if you met him in elementary school, how so I was nine he was twenty three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, it was just like a like a like a Doc and Marty kind of relationship.
Speaker 3: Mom, I'm gonna hang out with Jared. She thinks it's a kid. It's a grown ass with a car. Yeah, and your mom's story.
Speaker 1: A different mo Like, I would love to see it back to the future where it's just Marty. It's Marty McFly, but it's Jared Fogel. My god, he's building a I don't know, like a my child. Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait Marty, I've done it.
Speaker 3: Build I've built the boy. Marty.
Speaker 2: He's like Geppetto, but he's like a je pedophile. Oh no, why are you serving? That's the serving right now. The pedophile has been in my in my thoughts for years.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, because I mean it's sot's be real.
Speaker 2: It was like, it's weird that he built a real boy, Like it's weird. Yeah, when he found out that it knows can grow, you know exactly what he did with that ship.
Speaker 4: It's like me and Bozinga but but but but the N word of that, Like, I don't know why I didn't make him say at least once.
Speaker 2: Let me shit on your face and tell me I'm gorgeous.
Speaker 3: Wait don't.
Speaker 2: Don't we need?
Speaker 3: But what's the word?
Speaker 2: No? Isn't it with the.
Speaker 3: Zinga? Is the real version?
Speaker 2: Like he says, yeah, but how would you how would you turn it into the soft a N word? Because would that work?
Speaker 3: It's gonna be the same thing, like that sounds so funny. All right, yeah, it doesn't work, or a straight up the N word. All right, let's let's get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: Let's let's let's let's get one two quick questions and then we gotta we kind of get to get out, like Swiney has obligations. Did we okay?
Speaker 3: Go ahead? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Whatever?
Speaker 3: What did we want?
Speaker 2: I thought when you when you mentioned the thing, was that a name or was that a question? Or mentioned what Sweeney said about the Jimmy founding?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I just I mentioned that because I remember that for some reason, like found its way in my brain. The second notice how they still haven't used the new intro. And also I'm an f slur.
Speaker 3: I'm supposed to do that, right, I supposed to do like a judgment.
Speaker 2: I fucking While I was editing the last episode, I was like Jesus Christ every single time I want to bring this up, and I never remember, and I actively thought about that yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I still forgot.
Speaker 2: I just I can't find I don't know.
Speaker 3: What, because I've been saying I've been wanting to do this.
Speaker 2: For like fucking I know, I know, I know, we'll we'll do it.
Speaker 3: We'll do it next.
Speaker 1: Actually we'll just like we'll pick a winner, like we don't need to do like a we already listened to them and we don't need to do like a whole judgment episode.
Speaker 3: We'll pick a winner. I think we all have like.
Speaker 1: A thing in mind. Yeah, so you'll just see it when it's when it's there, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean. I just want to do like that, and then that a couple of runner ups and then give some bodies cumsock and then merch for the winter. It gets worch gets it gets a piece of merch, and then the comes sock.
Speaker 3: For a second, what is that?
Speaker 2: What is that? I was saying that the guy whose house is flooded and you're talking in Florida, Oh and he's just cooling, chilling in a kayak in his living room.
Speaker 3: That ship is so crazy.
Speaker 2: When I saw.
Speaker 3: The gator opens his door, WALK said, oh, I didn't know you'd be here. Oh my god, I'm so sorry. All Right, I'm gonna come back on tonight.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: That's the guy's name, and he says, hello. Voices following me around my village?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Whoa village has so much so many connotations? Yeah, hello, voices following me around my village?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Scripted video game set pieces piss you off to no end? Personally, I think people who design chase sequences where you never seem to run at full speed and also can't use your items because they want the scene to play out should be flogged and splashed with.
Speaker 3: Boiling hot liquid. Ship depends on the game.
Speaker 1: I think I hate the whole like shimmy thing where like we got a transition from one area to the other, so let's like squeeze in this tight space and like slowly moves hilarious.
Speaker 2: Like it to me, it's funny at this point, it's just funny.
Speaker 3: It's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Like there's there's a part in astro there's a God of War level and Astrobot that like they joke about like there's like a there's like a squeeze thing, and I was like, I can't believe they're like joking about this. It's great. I love it because it is a quirk. I understand why it's necessary. I get I get that it's like a hidden loading screen. I get it, but uh, I don't know. It's still not fun to slowly shimmy through a fucking thin wall.
Speaker 3: Like it's amazing. I just want it at the very leashes auto, like why do I need a hole?
Speaker 2: Or just quick? Quicker quick would be quick as fine. The Last of Us actually did a pretty good job of that actually, because like there's like not necessarily from location to the location, but like in between, like little bits of cover. Like I remember that there was like a Last of Us part too specifically there was like a storefront or whatever you could like slip in between like the the shelving units like really quick, and I was like, oh, this is cool, this feels great.
Speaker 3: Which was more this.
Speaker 2: I think you should just focus on the character like Joel beating off real quick, yeah, and then like mash and he's like walking and ship or something. Something's happening, and they should make it. They should like you can't see anything but his dick. It's like that pledging and then he busts and then you open your end and you're in the new section.
Speaker 1: They should make a deet stranding where you have to control your right leg you're right, your your right leg, your left leg, your right hand, your left arm, and then you have to like jerk Off and also walk the entire time.
Speaker 3: I would have played that game. I would have played that I would I would have streamed that game.
Speaker 2: I would have become the top five, one of the top five players in the world, not one. I'm not that I'm not that ambitious. Yeah, the dragon Balls he sparked.
Speaker 1: The dragon Ball Sparking zero leaderboards are so funny because like all the top spots are obviously Mexican, Like it's it's crazy, Like it's like I think, like literally saying Mexicano is like the name that's like on number one or whatever.
Speaker 3: Think Mexicans is gonna play around fuck dragon.
Speaker 1: Ball now they don't like they're they're fucking great. Mexicans are dragon Ball fans and fighting game fiends apparently, Yeah, because like for I know, for us, it was techn For me, it was techn like my family and like my cousins, it was like Teken and def Jam Vendetta or like deaf Jam for whatever reason, Like those were our fighting games.
Speaker 3: Like I didn't even really play like Mortal Kombat or anything.
Speaker 4: Man, it was always it was always Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, but I was I never played motal Kombat really, but I liked motal Kombat visual.
Speaker 3: That's why.
Speaker 4: That's why I watched the stories from all the games. I like sit down and watching these dogs ship. They're so dumb, but I like them.
Speaker 3: It's just so cool.
Speaker 2: Mortal Kombat always felt like I wasn't punching far enough. I don't know how to describe it.
Speaker 4: Modal character reach felt a beat. It's like hit then hit then hit. It doesn't like flow the way I wanted to. Like Street Fighters kind of like a very like flowy kind of fighting game. Mm hm was Mortal Kombat. It's more like a like per beat. You hit a buy on the beat to get people to you needs a beat. I don't don't, I don't, I.
Speaker 3: Don't, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I agree with that for me, I could be wrong. I don't, I don't know, I don't. I have why watched World Combat get played a lot. I fucking constantly watch it get played. But I'm like I just can't. I can't adapt to it for some reason.
Speaker 2: To me, it's just never It just never looked for personally, it never lived up to its old Uh it's old. Well, the sprite ship like, especially with speed, one of the one of the things. Once I went to Mortal Kombat three, Between Mortal komb At three and mortalomb At four, the speed was perfect more come at four was a stupid game, but the speed was still on point. Then it transitioned to the three D stuff and it was fun, but I was already like, oh, they're moving away from the speed. And then once they revamped the thing, it was just like slower and everybody has three hit combos and everything else is now based on juggling. Where before you can chain stuff, you can still have seven hit combos eight and you still want to juggle. It just simplified everything and made everything about jungling. I was like, what, it could have killed it for me.
Speaker 4: So it's Mortal Kombat one, two, three, what is for for it's actually Mortal Kombat four four? Then that one does Deadly Alliance come in?
Speaker 2: That's the next one that's that's technically five. Then it's Redemption, Deception and then Armageddon.
Speaker 3: Armageddon, then it's and that's the reboot.
Speaker 2: Shoolin Monks. Bunch came in between. I think came out either before or after Deception. I can't remember.
Speaker 4: I never played childon Monks I really I didn't.
Speaker 2: I have I had it, I didn't beat it. It was fun, but then all of a sudden, you don't need to play it because if you played Armageddon and played their story of those two gay brothers or whatever it was, you remember that beat him up?
Speaker 3: Had it, beat him up?
Speaker 2: If you, if you, if you did it, they made a whole the dumbest story you'll ever I couldn't believe how dumb the story was. It's like the gods just made some ship a struggle test but save the world or so. It didn't make any sense at all. It's stupid.
Speaker 4: It's insane seeing how like some game even like back then, had like such crazy narratives, and then some games had just completely dog shit stories like Chrono Trigger existed at that time. You know, yeah, it's like, what the fuck was going on? I think back in the day, Jarraffe had a stronghold on narrative storytelling.
Speaker 3: Oh they did, because that was a stronghold on.
Speaker 2: It was more important than that than the fucking gameplay actually, because if you didn't have a good payoff, people would have been furious, right like so in the in the in the way that fighting games didn't give a shit because before you had to get the stories through the book or the ending or.
Speaker 3: Something you did to get they didn't have anything more to kom At four.
Speaker 2: They stepped it up, and then they started putting more stuff in there, but it was the story actually started to become a little bit interesting in four.
Speaker 3: I think before that it was really stupid. And then the scory story.
Speaker 2: Really picked up in the three D era of the PS two. I think that was when things actually started getting Yeah, I think that's what they got really because they switched it up. Luke keg died immediately.
Speaker 4: Because I was like, how did he sneak up on lu Kang? Like I was just it was it was it was. It was to drive the plot forward. I know that's what it was there. Shake it up, man, But like.
Speaker 3: How did lou die? How did like Luke king Well, he turned the Kang beat the fuck out of both of them in the previous name together they him and I was like, Wow, they nerved him.
Speaker 2: Let's just be they nerved Like.
Speaker 3: In the original story, lu Kang and Kun Lau were so strong as immortals it was crazy.
Speaker 2: They hard nerved him right for the for the plot, which is I'm like, that's fine. Most people were didn't care because no one really liked lu Kang. He was just a good character to play, but nobody liked him as a character.
Speaker 4: I was law person instead.
Speaker 3: Hu was way better of a character.
Speaker 2: But as far as if you wanted to beat the game, fucking spamming, lu Kang's fucking low fireball. Beat everything that beats.
Speaker 4: Everything that's in that game. I'm pretty sure that's the only one he wasn't in.
Speaker 3: It was in a deception. Yeah, but I'm lose in Deception. That's the only when he wasn't in. Actually, was he not zombie in that one? He just went They came back at Zombie and Armageddon. Well, there's either Deadly Alliance or deceptions. Lu King is nine one of those two. I think it's deception. I can't say he comes back as a zombie in Armageddon. That's the thing I know for sure. That's what ZOMBI looking.
Speaker 4: Okay, remember the trailer where everyone's fighting to get up the pyramid, and then like, was that the first time?
Speaker 3: His neck and then he comes back with the change.
Speaker 2: Was that the first time? Huh? I just don't remember that.
Speaker 3: I know. That's the only thing I know about.
Speaker 4: That's the one of the only facts about Mortal Combat that I know.
Speaker 3: Interesting fact. Yeah, interesting fact.
Speaker 2: This imagine dragons crashing a plane into the base the Bass Pro Shop pyramid.
Speaker 3: I went there. It was pretty cool. It was redneck heaven essentially.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I imagine it's like we did and went to the Bass Pro Shop pyramid. My god. Uh.
Speaker 1: Basically, he says, hey, chuckle, he says, hey, chuckle, cucks. Did you see that CJ was already modded into the new Dragon Ball game spark what's Sparking's hero?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What's been something that's uh that has reminded you how insane ingtality people can be on the internet. Mine was when during the live stream reveal of Mario Odyssey, someone drew and posted rule thy far for of the sentient cap before the stream ended. That is crazy, that is it?
Speaker 3: That's I wonder how shaded it was.
Speaker 1: I wonder if I had, like all the shading details like how complete was it.
Speaker 4: We have a good friend who's a part of that community, and it's like it's literally a race to put out the porn. It's a porn race, but and it's a race that I appreciate.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it. Dude, I mean it's dude.
Speaker 1: I gotta say, man, I have to say, uh, it is wild. I love that CJ is just the character. He's the he's the stage because I saw him also in Silent Hill already, yeah, already, it's not I don't Sun Hill is officially even out yet necessarily. I think it might just be out like today or like yesterday, because like there's like they did that early access thing for like special editions or whatever.
Speaker 2: We as a community came together and just deemed that he is the default, this black guy.
Speaker 3: It's c J.
Speaker 4: And then it's Cradles in games that critos shouldn't be in or Shrek, Shrek is Arek is definitely, Shrek is definitely up download a few times.
Speaker 1: Washer Man and Randy Savage is strangely common to d not necessarily as often, not even close to as much as Shrek or CJ. But like the fact that he's in Skyrim and left for dead. And that is the thing that like I.
Speaker 4: Thought, I have something to tell you. That's what's crazy. You just watched the Vincent Man.
Speaker 3: Shit, the Vince mcman No, of course not. Oh the docuseries on Netflix. He's a demon. He's really a demon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we we went over there.
Speaker 4: He didn't like, I didn't know how demonicchy like I watched. I was watching an attitude Well uh huh, probably just before That's why. It was like probably like late nineties, late late eighties, throughout the nineties ever there, So I'm kind of off. I was like right after, why why do you bring this up?
Speaker 3: I don't understand because we were talking about Randy Savage, right, and that my brain the actor, Yeah, my brain flipped from Spider Man Brett Hart, right, yeah, to Brett like Brett Hart, who is that?
Speaker 4: Another very famous wrestler. One of my favorites of all times.
Speaker 3: Is the guy who died.
Speaker 2: No, Owen died, well, his brother, his brother died. Brother, his brother got killed because he injured Stone cold Steve Austin. That's the that's the the Quiet Conspiracy.
Speaker 3: He's like a Diddy type.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So so there's the Heart Family of wrestlers. They're Canadians, so they don't matter. They're important, but I love you talking.
Speaker 3: Brett's so cool. He's one of those favorites. Bro, He's a Canadian.
Speaker 2: So so so sorry, so stone Cold obviously being god right. Owen Hart injured Stone Cold. He broke his neck. I theorize that. You know, he his harness. First, they humiliated him because of that. He made him the superhero, the Blue Bitch or whatever they called him, and then he was supposed to have a superhero entrance. He fell and died, and so the harness was faulty. He fell to his death and he bled out and died, and they continued the show because vins Man's a demon.
Speaker 3: Dude, see the show and literally the Rock was crying during a lot of people like like because the Rock had to come up right after the Rock was crying and they were trying to they were trying to, like wrestle staying character. Dwayne is literally like I was like, there's that's insane.
Speaker 2: You're trying to, Yeah, beans Vinz the demon, He says an excuse like I would have wanted you to I wouldn't want to, kid, I would have wanted you to continue the show if I died or if one of my kids.
Speaker 3: Died, and Bret's like I want to kill him, It's like I want to kill him, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Owen Hart died because he killed he series that little me at that moment. Where is this Netflix? I don't know anything about it. It's called mister McMahon, but that sounds crazy. This is a perfect way to learn about wrestling. Actually, this docu series is a six, six episodes, perfect way if you were interested in just not like just how the fuck yead he become a thing?
Speaker 1: And now let me ask you let me ask this. Yeah, not that it'll tinge weather or not. I want to see it. But is this one of those six episode mini series where this could have been three? Yeah, I'm noticing that this is happening a lot, so.
Speaker 3: I actually I there's much more.
Speaker 2: From my perspective, it's not enough, okay technically from my and and and one of the biggest things is they have so many interviewees.
Speaker 3: There's so many people that they barely said anything. And I was like, you guys, mismanage your time. So it seems like they didn't actually have enough time.
Speaker 2: Because there's there's a thing happening a lot now. There's not him, I'm saying the interviewees. There's there's there's a bunch of people that didn't get cut short.
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 1: There's something happening a lot now. In like entertainment where things are a lot longer than they need to be, Like there's like murder mysteries or like like true crime things that are like five episodes, when it's like this could have been a movie, right, Like this could have been.
Speaker 3: Like two episodes max, Right.
Speaker 1: And I heard like from like people like in like in this space where it's like, yeah, they're just kind of like trying to take up a lot of your timeat increase watch time, increase engagement. And then also like what I heard was like I don't know if you've ever noticed this, I've noticed this where like in certain documentaries or certain documseries, they'll like repeat certain things over and over again. They'll be like they'll make the same point like a couple times per episode or even like even through multiple episodes, Like why the fuck are they repeating? It's like, oh, well, apparently this is so scary and tragic. But like people design these shows or write these shows or put these shows together with the expectation that everybody watching is half on their phone, So like if you repeat information like it's fine because it's like they probably didn't catch it the first time. So you're expected to just not pay attention to the stuff that you watch.
Speaker 4: And I feel like that happened in YouTube videos. But I think I'm schizophrenics. I don't mention it.
Speaker 2: I'm for sure.
Speaker 3: I think for point that like someone says something again, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like certain corporate ones like absolutely undoubtedly are following a similar model.
Speaker 2: I think I think you're right. In particular, I've also seen it. I've seen people behave that way. Yeah, I've seen this guy even I've.
Speaker 3: Seen a lot of people. I even I haven't even seen my wife do that sometimes.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing that I feel like a lot of people they act like they they even though this is literally impossible to absorb information from someone talking or two things simultaneously. This is something that I feel like there's a lot of people that convince themselves that they can do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't. I cannot multitiz you literally can't.
Speaker 2: It is I'm it is an unless you're a superhuman. If there is the TV talking and you're reading something on your phone. You're not gonna absorb it's one.
Speaker 3: Or the other.
Speaker 2: Now what you could do if you can pieces of both and then all of a sudden, now you have incomplete things of people will do and.
Speaker 3: You have to again, I have the gist of it, or they'll just you know.
Speaker 2: So there's been many times where videos while I'm playing a video game and I'm listening to something where I'm focusing too much on the video game.
Speaker 3: I've had to rewind the video like three times. I wanted to actually get this rather than the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if I watch a movie with people, I like, I actually I'm like, I'm not gonna be on.
Speaker 3: I try.
Speaker 1: I try, actually specifically to be like if I'm with people, I don't do that. If I'm watching it's a movie I've seen before, like whatever, yeah, you'll zone now.
Speaker 3: Is like what I When I write people over to watch a movie, it's not we're not we're not watching that movie. We're just hanging out and on to make fun of, right, and we're there to laugh right right, We're not doing that. But if I'm like, it was like, oh, I want to watch this thing about like freaking apolitics coming out, like I'm gonna sit down and I'm gonna watch that obviously went glued to it. Or if I'm like watching a lore video that I really care about that, I'm gonna fucking gaily like write like let's be part of my d D campaign.
Speaker 4: Like I'll fucking like focus on that, and I have a a paper next to the ticket notes but like it's.
Speaker 2: Pretty disgusting whatever. Anyway, Yeah, cj oh he was.
Speaker 4: On, he was on He's on on the podcast today No Trump. He was on What Trump is on Flavoran.
Speaker 1: Oh, I saw that and I saw clips of it where like I saw clips of it where they're just laughing at him, Like it's kind of wild, like because a lot of interviews with Trump, like he said, he says things that are just objectively like that is hilarious, Like that that a person can say that seriously with no hint of irony is amazing. And all the clips that I've seen so far from the flagrant thing is like Andrew Scholl's like like what does that mean?
Speaker 2: What are you saying? Which is kind of wild because I don't think I've ever actually seen that.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've actually ever seen him interact with a person who is like willing to laugh at what he's saying because it is funny, like I think he said, like Trump's like I think I'm I'm basically a truthful person, and Should's is like what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Like what does that mean?
Speaker 1: And Trump does not play into it, like he doesn't understand that what he says is funny, Like he doesn't understand that what he says is like an insane thing to say. Yeah, so like it's actually wild because like I actually feel like.
Speaker 3: It's like for fruit, it's like real narcissism. It's like actually like true, yeah, like it's it's it's not like a like, oh, you're like an asshole.
Speaker 2: I just like no, this guy because he doesn't even smile or like play into it. Yeah, like you like like I feel like a smart person would. He just doesn't understand already.
Speaker 4: Like even before all this hit, he's like a known tax criminal like this mother's a.
Speaker 2: Free you know what's interesting, And he's like, I've never done anything illegal. I'm a lot of people are starting to realize that because of the whole cackling Kamala thing or whatever, people are trying to say because of all of that ship people are starting to realize because I've seen it on two separate podcasts that ask the same question, have any of you ever seen Trump laugh? And then everyone's like, wait, I don't think the entirety of his career, of being on television or anything, he's smirked, He's made little you know, he'll smirk, but laughing that's actually wild.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever thought about that either. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I literally can't imagine he's an insane person because that is something they're making fun of, a regular human emotion.
Speaker 3: I have never thought of that ever.
Speaker 2: It'sact people started to think about this because of the laughing Kamala thing or cackling Kamala, and I was like, they're making fun of her having a human emotion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's one thing to never see somebody cry, because people often cry.
Speaker 3: People will bottle that like I can't cry. I mean if I if I take a literally.
Speaker 2: Watched you, I've watched you cry and I recorded it, I can't cry.
Speaker 3: I won't cry. I'll take a bat to your knee. We'll see what happens. I won't cry. I'll I'll take a bat to your ribs. I'll see what happens, I'm saying. I will yell, I will wail, but I will not cry.
Speaker 2: I'll bring your dog back to life and come inside.
Speaker 3: It and kill it. There you go, we gotta go. I'm like, no, Rock, just like, what's that? What's that furry?
Speaker 2: What's the furry guy that like, uh got outed for like fucking road killer whatever? It was like, Oh, what heiro the wolf? Is that that I just started watching?
Speaker 3: That's the furry I.
Speaker 2: Just started watching a Turkey Tom video. I must be that person. I didn't get far. I don't know that was it said. The video was called the Worst Furry or something, the worst. It must be the same person.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that there was a Turkey Tom video about it. It just came out because I was like, oh, and then when we watched that video about our friends came up and showed us that ship. I was like, this is horrible. Where are you watching? This? Is it?
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, yeah, I was like, why friends? You just know you. I feel like I can accurately tell like who shared people who shared? What just Based on the Internet's most hated furry influencer, it's a blue like dog or something. I don't is that it. Maybe I don't remember what he looks like because when I when I see furry, my eyes glaze over that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because if.
Speaker 2: You're talking about sucking a corpse, it's gotta be that. But see how I barely started, so I don't know what they've done. It might be this thing I've know so far is that they're into scat porn. And I was already like, well, this is already starting.
Speaker 3: All I know about him is that like there was like a roadkill incident.
Speaker 2: Fucking roadkill. Yeah, it's like you already told me. But once I processed it again, I was just like they got him fucking roadkill in the Starbucks. I'm making think that about but that is real, the core of it is real.
Speaker 3: Okay, we would make it hard to find.
Speaker 2: I'm so thrown off.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what the I don't remember anybody upstanding ferries you know that are just like they just doing what they do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry, are they upstanding if they're on on their forest? I just I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's that's that's that's that's like, that's like deeper than you think it is.
Speaker 2: Like, look, man, anyway, we gotta get it's not hurting. It's not hurting anyone, but still anyway, it's Yeah, just props props in in closing to CJ for being like unreasonably iconic even though it's like one of the most generic designs ever.
Speaker 3: Possibly, can he ever get more clothes? I don't remember. You can put more clothes on him. I don't think you can, right, he's.
Speaker 2: Just always a wife feeder. Is I think you could put a jacket.
Speaker 3: I've never seen him more clothes than that. You can customize his hair, huh, And that's.
Speaker 2: It actually, because it might just be a thing where I just left it, or you can. I don't know, because I I remember him being jacked. I may I would always make him jacked, but he still would only have a white beater on.
Speaker 1: Speaking of jacked, interesting, Frank West is unreasonably strong the whole point. Yeah, I forgot that though, Like I kind of forgot because because he's a he's a journalist, but then he's also like swinging benches.
Speaker 2: He's an action journalist.
Speaker 3: He put on the camera in this game, or no, what do you mean when you put put on the camera. Can you take the camera on your hands like you have to have Joe was holding the camera when you're running around? Yeah, can you finally put it down? Why would you put it down just to not have a camera in your yead? What would that change though? Like would never like walking on holding because he looks takes pictures.
Speaker 1: So it just changed the animation of him running.
Speaker 3: Why do you care?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's never liked him holding the camera. So this guy wants to like pay someone to mod the camera.
Speaker 2: This is this is like this is your like master chiefs, Like the hailmet isn't right for me.
Speaker 3: I have a lot of like that.
Speaker 1: That's like a weirdly authisic things like I don't want him to hold the cameras.
Speaker 4: My biggest my biggest gripe for anything.
Speaker 3: Is one of the only unique things about him that he has a camera anything?
Speaker 4: Right, I told you about it today earlier and just sparking zero, there's a there's a gohan from Dragon Ball super where he has such a dumb ass haircut and it bothers me to my core when I see it, Like, my day's worse when I see him with that.
Speaker 2: Hair Day's worse anyway.
Speaker 4: I want to shoot Gohan, but he's my favorite character. But I think it's be me that does it.
Speaker 3: I don't know why you like pussy ass characters like go On, that's crazy, a great character.
Speaker 4: Piccolo afears between him and Commy, it's technically Piccolo and it's just Junior at that moment. But yes, he's part of the dragon. Clive and and I don't know.
Speaker 3: They should have a hammer and sickle on him. Here's a good question.
Speaker 2: Let me sick.
Speaker 3: Another question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's one. Here's a good one.
Speaker 1: Ockham's razor suggests the razor of Okham is Gay wrote in and he says, does Kevin McAllister have the power of tune force? Or does or do Marv and Joe Peshy have tune force as a defense against the traumatic injury from this homicidal little ship kid.
Speaker 3: It's definitely Marvin doesn't have anything. Kevin doesn't have anything autism like very long.
Speaker 2: Well, sure, but he doesn't have any type of special abilities. He didn't do anything specially, just they're so fucking silly goofy that they fall into the bandits.
Speaker 3: Do you think he's on ability? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Probably, I feel like he might be the opposite.
Speaker 3: What retistic reatistic.
Speaker 2: I think he's just normal, like not not anything I want him to go to, like a college class he should he should do speaking speaking, isn't it crazy? Did you ever get these requests ritism like in twenty sixteen or like or like twenty seventeen, where people like you should speaking of college? And I had a handful of them. But I remember being so wild.
Speaker 3: That is why where we were at, that's while we're at right now.
Speaker 2: I was offered, I think I was.
Speaker 3: We shouldn't talk him like now.
Speaker 1: It ended up and it ended up that psychos were taking Liberty University.
Speaker 2: I think it's called there's a there's a there's a fucking Christian college, and I think in Texas, I think it's called Liberty or something. I think I was offered like I forgot how many, but it was lost like five figures to speak, and I was like, speaker, guess I don't know, Okay, I I am. So I got into a couple of arguments with some of the people when I said God's an asshole on Dave Rubin Show, because I was just I don't know what. I don't remember how it started but I was just I was like, either he's not real or he's a fucking asshole. And there's like people like, oh, hell, could you say that? And I was like, prove me wrong even if one or the other. Either either motherfucker there is nothing, or he exists and he's a piece of ship if you read your Bible, yeah, or he's just not aware like sometimes to do that. You can be that too. You're an awful part no number what I mean, it's like I don't think it's like I wouldn't be surprised if it's like it's it's like I think of it almost like a like a kid building.
Speaker 3: He had like a kid building, like a science.
Speaker 1: Project, you know what I mean. And it's like look at the science project. And then it's like, oh it's it's Earth or whatever you know, or universe. It's like okay, and and then like you know, that was second grade. He's in college now, Like I don't have any of the shit that I made. I don't like like that, and that like just completely like uninvolved.
Speaker 4: It is having one like an ant farm and be like oh, I'm gonna go to bed and you wake as much water.
Speaker 3: What the hell the spaceship. I don't know. I don't know if I told you this, if I told you guys this.
Speaker 2: One time, I I used to work in Glendale for the city and there was this older black dude, cool as fuck from Syracuse and he was like, we start having a discussion about religion. And this guy just knew everything about everything, read the Bible back front to back and had like every answer and one thing that he kept. He said to me first, he was like, you need to understand that and what you said, Chris. He's like, we're like ants to God. And I was like, that doesn't disturb you at all, like it. But but here's the thing that I thought. It was hilarious. This guy thought he had a picture of who I was. And he's like, you know, you know, when I was young, like you, I ran wild. I did a lot of crazy stuff. I went to orgies, I did this and I was like, whoa, I've never met a single person in my life that has fucking done orgies. And he said it so casually, like that was a normal thing to do when you were young. I was like, Waites, and I was like and I was like, wait, you can't just you can't just talk past that.
Speaker 3: You can't. You can't rattle it off like eating cereal or something. I was.
Speaker 2: I was going to parties. I was fucking exclusively elephant. I was just like I was like I thought he was gonna say like, oh, I did drugs and this and that, but or dude, there you have. Have you met anyone that's fucking gone to orgies? That's crazy that you even know one person's to me, that's because where do you find them? Where? Where the fuck are orgies at? It's literally just people, you know, I would imagine, I would imagine, but it's like who are the people?
Speaker 3: Do you know? That one? Like, hey, friends, let's all fuck each other.
Speaker 1: And I've never I've been to a part where something where something was happening in like another room.
Speaker 3: I have been there.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, yo, I'm not when I'm not ready for this.
Speaker 4: Like I went to like basketball, like oh the basketball team. You go to play balls like that, and then you go into a room and one girl's getting pterodactyled in there, and you're like.
Speaker 3: What is happening?
Speaker 2: I just never wanted to be around my boys and see all their dicks and all that ship. That's just not really.
Speaker 4: My girlfriend at the time, my homies was like you hook it up, and I was like, I'll fuck you up. Like no, she's my property. Why that's my toy.
Speaker 3: I'll gang bang your girlfriend with you guys, But you guys are not touching my girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Look, man, yeah, you know, shit happens. I get that every once in a while, maybe someone's gonna do something kind of weird.
Speaker 3: But like.
Speaker 2: Kill, it's it's not a real versus much. What's that guy that's impossible? What's that guy's name? In a soul caliber? That giant do with the axe? It's like astrew something say like kill like all the time before major He's got, He's got. So that is that is the origin story of that guy big axe.
Speaker 3: Man, it's like Astro lift Astro.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't remember, I wish.
Speaker 2: I think it's Astros or something else.
Speaker 3: Let's leave now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, but but the Wet bandit's absolutely have two for us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're definitely. They're definitely silly. They have unkillable buff They've laughed so hard that the world has stopped a few times.
Speaker 2: Because they can get maimed, right, and they can bleed, they can be fried, but they can't die, and they're cursed.
Speaker 3: They're cursed, that's what they have.
Speaker 2: They're immortal.
Speaker 3: They're gonna be withering away.
Speaker 2: You're gonna run into them in like fucking mass effect.
Speaker 3: And they can't mentally progress either.
Speaker 2: They still just try to steal stupid petty ship. Yeah, they're still there's still fucking putting glue on gloves and like dipping him and fucking change.
Speaker 3: It's so crazy.
Speaker 2: Shepard is fucking Vanguard Nova fucking boom and they hit the wall the flat, Mom, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: He's like's like.
Speaker 7: Excuse me, we can't steal from c sect MAV, you dumb ass, stupid mother.
Speaker 2: And I could get some credits from the guy.
Speaker 3: You have to be in the spaces there and Shepard holds it, hold up, it's amazing. He does the spider scream when there's the spiders on Its amazing. It's it really Yeah that that I love that movie. I think honestly the first one.
Speaker 1: Like I understand like the second movie is cool, but I think the first movie is my favorite just because of that scream.
Speaker 2: That scream is crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean when he's getting electrocuted, that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good. It's the memes of him, just like, oh when when you nuts, she keeps sucking, because it's basically the transform percent how it feels.
Speaker 3: Definitely feel silly, die.
Speaker 2: Commanded Shepherd versus the Wet Band.
Speaker 3: It's this fucking wild.
Speaker 4: Do you think Shepherd would be like, that's amazing problem, I can't kill them.
Speaker 2: I want that would be I want Shepherd about to do that nova slam, you know, like like after after you do the fucking the charge, do the slam. I want a slam, and then Marv and Harry. What's the names.
Speaker 3: Harry and Marv? I think I would just want them to.
Speaker 2: Just seeing them like being like obliterated, you know, or not obliterating because they can't.
Speaker 3: They're breaking apart like the obliterated, but then they reconstantly they're they're.
Speaker 2: Breaking apart like Majing Boo in the Spirit Bomb, like he's being fragmented.
Speaker 4: Juice all over the place, and the slowly but sure that he starts moving back together.
Speaker 2: It's like this dumb motherfucker blowed me up, and you're.
Speaker 6: Like, what's Harry and mar.
Speaker 2: Stupid?
Speaker 3: I love it?
Speaker 2: Oh god, we're going to be the best bandage ever.
Speaker 1: Bobby's magic Harry Harry Harry.
Speaker 2: I forget which one is with Harry Larry Marbin is the tall one is Harry?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be the best bandage in the world. Harry Sarah Sarah the guy from one right, evil Wizard, You dumb Saren, Margin Saren, margin Saren.
Speaker 2: That is kind of what he is. He's already like flying around on that fucking silver super fuckingboard.
Speaker 3: Yeah one is so griefy, this little thing with cannons and ship. Yeah, him so many times, you should die.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what was it?
Speaker 3: Was it? We're gonna get the fun out of here.
Speaker 2: We're gonna read our twenty five dollars patrons, Thank you for listening to this.
Speaker 3: Fucking it's a weird episode, Harry Marvo.
Speaker 2: I went to train with Bobbedy.
Speaker 3: They are training with Bobbedy right now, Commander Shepherd, all right, give me Garrett.
Speaker 2: So it's such a fortnight, fucking fever dream Harry and Marv.
Speaker 1: The wet home, the home alone, wet man. It's a trading with Bobbedy. Come into Comander Shepherd. It's his action figures. This is a child playing with Garrett. The Reapers can wait. The Reapers can wait. We have to take down Harry and Marv. Harriet powered by Bobbedy's magic. Imagine this going on in the kid's bedroom that he's playing with action figures and he has a Bobbedy action figure. He has Commander Shepherd actually fire, and he has Harry and Mark Mark he draws.
Speaker 2: And on the same as that fucking Jamericawai ship.
Speaker 3: I actually want Harry and Marv action figures.
Speaker 2: That would be dope. Actually I would buy the swap their heads out like one could be like the electrocuted head and like that would actually be dope. Out of that. I would woul support people who would I would.
Speaker 3: I went to an ex bowl this weekend. I was looking. I was desperately looking for a fucking which are the adults? How was that? Did you ended up meeting pictures with them? How was it? It was really quick?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was weird seeking him in person. It was like, oh, you guys are like real because even my Gregor looks great. He aged so well, like genuine his age, very well for like a person at his age, and hey, Hereston. I was like, yo, I just I like, I didn't even talk because my friend was like, I can't really like I would just divulge too much, and I would, I would make your days worse. So I'm just gonna like, thank you.
Speaker 2: I was gonna go with you, and then I slept. I saw it. Instead.
Speaker 3: All I did was wake up. They had a really bomble googie bowl there at the convention Center. You have a food trucks.
Speaker 2: Oh cool, cool cool?
Speaker 3: How much was it?
Speaker 2: Eighteen dollars?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I was like, like eleven, that's not that Badlan stumpaid, it's not bad at all. Probably went bankrupt. Elaman is my favorite number.
Speaker 3: A bunch of mon people out there.
Speaker 2: I probably were able to make it back Elaban.
Speaker 1: All right, anyway, we're gonna read a twenty five dollars patrons. Now go over to the patrio under Compass Snark Tank. If you want to jump in and make me say the hain Is ship cut me down.
Speaker 3: I'm getting a pony tail the side.
Speaker 2: You should do a Johnny Bravo thing where you like you cut it, you cut it at a slant.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do it lesbians do where I'm gonna shave the side only oh he didn't get a ponytail?
Speaker 2: Okay, lesbians three two one.
Speaker 1: Derek watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Almost every character is based on a musical artist and gay like you all, I.
Speaker 3: Watched the first season.
Speaker 2: I know I need, I do do need to continue it. It's cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is the only manga. It was only anime.
Speaker 3: I I really really like right now ended?
Speaker 2: Really how long for?
Speaker 3: I feel like that was five years? Oh cool, that's great, that's great. How many episodes? No, the manga so sorry, the manga's over. The show is still continued. The show has still going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh what the fun came out on two thousand? How many chapters?
Speaker 3: I guess one sixty something?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, that's a lot. Yeah, it's kind of.
Speaker 4: They can't do short from content. Man, think of how think of how think of how like they guess a book? Give me a book, any book?
Speaker 3: I mean, I just feel like the Bible.
Speaker 2: I mean that, well, I don't know what you're I don't know what you're pointing. Give me like a concise I feel like the Gundam series are are perfect, Like that's.
Speaker 3: What they should do. It's like, hey, usually under.
Speaker 2: But even the Gundam's mangas are pretty long man programming for dummies.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you read that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 2: Was it on inspiring? I forgot all the characters.
Speaker 4: Be like, oh shit, I am fucking stupid. You're like, holy shit, I'm mad, I'm mad stupid.
Speaker 2: This is like speaking my language. Finally, holy fuck.
Speaker 1: Crystal Fox is massive, veiny throbbing girl cock Sleez Merchant.
Speaker 3: Crystal Fox, the girl, the female Fox.
Speaker 1: From Star Fox Adventures. Oh, I never played it. I only know about it because.
Speaker 2: A barrel, that's barrel. And then the way that they would talk or something like.
Speaker 3: Yeah and it'll be like.
Speaker 2: Barrel.
Speaker 3: It was definitely black coded. People that deny that were like, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Black? You do this all the time.
Speaker 4: Was definitely was like falcons, like in the Tonguan what was gribbean?
Speaker 3: Who? What I mean? It's not black?
Speaker 4: Technically? People say that shit is crazy to me. It's like, what are you talking about? What do you mean to make its? People aren't black?
Speaker 3: What do you mean? It's just like some are, but most are.
Speaker 1: Doctor Doctor Octopus's top left tentacle is Afro American coded. Uh, But Doctor Octopus's bottom right tentacle is Asian coded.
Speaker 3: You imagine, I think is hilarious.
Speaker 1: I think they did have like technically like they had names or something, and they had like different personalities.
Speaker 3: I don't know that ship. That's that's something even me as a fucking mega spider Man that have no clue about.
Speaker 1: The name of this well, I know that's the movie. Like yeah, I think because they were like, you're in control of this one. This one's supposed to be a little bit.
Speaker 3: You can't see the say that.
Speaker 2: No, I can't say the N word.
Speaker 3: No, you're right, maybe I should crit all you're a part of me, so maybe I can't.
Speaker 2: Say the.
Speaker 3: Trying to fight racism through his or oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: Say the inwid No I'm not criminals. I'm not.
Speaker 3: They're like like face man.
Speaker 2: You're right. The real crime would be to ignore the word entirely.
Speaker 3: It's just kind of true. She like raising he does.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, like when he's like, uh yeah, when he's like nothing will stand in our way. Oh, I love it.
Speaker 3: I love that racist doc the racist tentacles les him fighting racism through the tentacles is very funny.
Speaker 2: I want to see them with little cute like hoods on the clan hoods.
Speaker 3: Perfectly. They're like soup.
Speaker 2: It's such an unreasonable extra step to take, just in case you didn't know you didn't know about racism is also here too.
Speaker 3: They don't have eyes. But this is really my tentacles are Ku Klux Klan members.
Speaker 2: I didn't choose this. It's not I swear I didn't program this. It was a short circuiting in the programming. I swear to god, I'm bad. I think they like I think they linked up to Twitter or something and.
Speaker 3: He's apologizing while they like robbing.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm so sorry. He's big hijacked basically by like the tentacles like sorry, sorry, guys.
Speaker 1: That's like a version of docor Octupus, right, like where the tentacles are like he's just on like a like he's just for a ride, like he doesn't control anything.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a nightmare.
Speaker 2: Hitting black people, sexually assaulting people like they're just doing the worst thing there like a zombie doctor oct on to There's there's one where like he was a dead body in the control and the tentacles are just like moving around one He's.
Speaker 4: Like yes, cancer, real bad and like he can't move his limbs at all. It's really stage can cancer. So yeah, and he's pretty much has like actually it's really cool. He's just kind of like a little man like at a pot.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, oh man, how could he not fix his cancer? There's no build a tentacle. It doesn't have cancer, probably of it.
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like I.
Speaker 3: Know, I get it, Like dude, like they haven't they have they have.
Speaker 2: A radioactive spider.
Speaker 3: Gave somebody power.
Speaker 2: Yeah you can't.
Speaker 4: I think that's the only like finality that was the only character that's never come back to life is Captain Marvel the any definite cancer.
Speaker 2: All right, well.
Speaker 1: I support myself today to see if I still squeal Pee wee power move compressed com blast.
Speaker 3: The police officer.
Speaker 1: The police officer in Diddie's house, sliding in baby oil for all eternity, he puts it on.
Speaker 2: He's going through the hole like no, he can't fit it. He's like starving mount nursed.
Speaker 3: The floor, under the table, through stuff.
Speaker 2: He's getting visibly thinner as time goes on, and he's still slipping and sliding.
Speaker 3: He's going for a ride. What is that means?
Speaker 2: That mean that like the baby oil is imbued with inherent momentum.
Speaker 3: A little bit of momentum goes way too far inlines in for some reason.
Speaker 2: It's literally just it's literally as if he's in space. Yeah, and he's just been pushed. Yeah, he can't even if he hits a corner, he'll like slide up.
Speaker 3: It's worse than space because space you don't speed up.
Speaker 4: Right, He's just going really fast, like someone doesn't go and stop him, and he turned the dust.
Speaker 3: I got off all right.
Speaker 2: Super Massive black Hole is the best meats song, and Pddy's future prison name Sweeney is just better. Uh. I don't know what. My favorite MEAs song is.
Speaker 3: Split I was taking the Bath when there's.
Speaker 2: Is that them? Or is that No?
Speaker 3: That's the Killers Dead Inside to Massive black Hole is pretty good, though Sweeney reminds me of.
Speaker 2: Why. I guess probably it's it's probably it's in a it's in the twilight and which, uh, super Massive black Hole. So when they're playing baseball, Yeah, so it's the it's on the base, it's the which which made me like by default.
Speaker 3: All like what I love that song?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like whatever. It just the fact that it reminds me of that it's likely, but come on, recently.
Speaker 3: The fucking intro to hysteria that bass it's good and.
Speaker 1: Sweety is just christ and his asaru form fun grated by the way he's so difficult in that game.
Speaker 3: Rogue, Juan, Rogue Juan, A Race Wars story. Rogue, it's good. I'm going to either.
Speaker 2: We need to get we need to get the blat a weekend.
Speaker 3: It's Luke, you are the only hole I bet they please hell at the end when it's it's when it's been hit and like the way it's coming is.
Speaker 2: Like this star, give me big a guy. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I hate that The Wiggles Frogue is really great. The Wiggles more like I want you to get the Yes, of course it had to be.
Speaker 4: What's crazy that they the Wiggles were around when we were younger, but not so much children. But they got the replaced like one of them with another. The girl, the black it's really interesting. Then yeah, I'm not talking. It's gonna be more better when I'm done.
Speaker 3: It's better to say, what do you snapple cap? Who cares?
Speaker 4: But they got a black girl that's exactly like the other black girl. Like it's a clone. So there's like actually clothes they put in a tube, but they spat out another one that's.
Speaker 2: Turned a year older and they killed her. It's brought another one.
Speaker 1: That was what if the Wiggles were like a noble what if they're what if the Wiggles were like our equivalent of the Specters, you know what I mean, We're like these like you get like the new Wiggle, the newly appointed Wiggle, and they just have infinite jurisdiction basically, like they can go anywhere and go to China, not not worry.
Speaker 2: They can go to North Korea. They're above reproach. They like the Emperor from from Warhammer, but they're Wiggles. Well they're like I love when people do that.
Speaker 3: It's like you already gave an example that somebody will they'll just give another one. Oh god, yeah never mind, Okay, Well that I was like talking about ghosts. Yeah, that's crazy, that's so weird.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Uh what was I saying? Uh, I'd be a reperfected juice to have infiltrated the ship, or I guess Eadie would be saying that. Why would Captain Anderson say.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm dumb.
Speaker 2: I'm black, I'm Captain Anderson. I hate this rule. I hate this rule.
Speaker 3: Why do black men only have nightmares? The last one to.
Speaker 2: Have a dream? Oh god, yeah, I've heard that.
Speaker 1: I'm needing that Eldridge Dick call me HP love shaft.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Could you sent me.
Speaker 2: George Floyd one that was pretty Uh?
Speaker 3: Do you remember.
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yeah?
Speaker 2: That was another thing in that video that she was like, Chris only changed his opinions after George George Floyd. No, she didn't.
Speaker 1: She didn't, not that directly, but like she said, the fact that it took George Floyd for people like Chris to change his mind is crazy. I'm like, oh my's wold did she think?
Speaker 3: She confuse? I think she's literally making it up.
Speaker 2: I think it's literally is like it's it's actually like that Francesca thing too, where she was like it made a lot of videos about me, and I'm like, I don't think that's true. I don't remember that. I feel like I would know about that. Maybe I'm wrong, but like I feel like I feel like it's not I have heard that some people because even like I was listening to in person show We Got five, I was into the act man when he said something about like, oh, you noticed after George Floyd happened, there was a lot more like pandering happening, And I was like, I feel like there was more before that, like you're talking about like in gaming and ship. Yeah, I kind of agree. I feel like there was more before that. I think it was like a lot more before, like for example, like I said, the ultimately it was more forced stuff before, but that's exactly what he was applying.
Speaker 3: But I was like, I think it was before that.
Speaker 2: So there's like a weird thing where people feel like something happened during George Floyd other than just a poor black man got comverdered. Besides that, I don't really think anything fucking changed, which is sad.
Speaker 3: Actually.
Speaker 2: I remember one of my favorite tweets was about when Trump got shot in the ear or whatever. Yeah, and so he was like maybe his ear was just overdosed on fentanyl or something.
Speaker 8: It was like that.
Speaker 1: It was like that kind of it was like something like that, and I was like, that's awesome, that's clever, that's good. Vaughan of the Dead funny name ha ha. Smashing gay pumpkins be like penetration, dirty penis lubrication on myself. I thought, brother, there's Moman zero thrust my face into the something silver Spermer putting the second dimension on a shirt. Uh Vaughan of the Dead two face. But one side is just gay's.
Speaker 2: Gay face is.
Speaker 3: So crazy half gay. Yeah, just the idea of like half of your face being gay.
Speaker 2: It' what does that mean?
Speaker 3: Though? That's no visible difference. There's no visible difference.
Speaker 2: I guess it's what side of your your fucking suit is just all rainbowed out, and one side of your suit is just really it's just better looking. The other side is just a little bit. It's fine, but it's like generic, you're not.
Speaker 1: The straight side is generic but passable, and then the gay side is like on point.
Speaker 3: But like your face is the same, like it's it's not even like half just figured.
Speaker 2: And it's just like I gavey, it's just like like moving, but only on that side of it.
Speaker 3: That is fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: It's just only on that side.
Speaker 3: I like to nibble on pussy from the side, just make sure and that if it goes like it goes a little bit on the other side.
Speaker 2: It's almost like a combined Siamese twin, like in some way, it's like, that's that's a lot. I wonder if that's possible. I have like a Simon swimming. It's like one of them is gay. I mean, why not?
Speaker 1: Yeah, That's what I'm saying, Like, not that it's possible, nothing, not that. I wonder if it's possible. I wonder if has it happened? And how common is it?
Speaker 3: You gotta make and I gotta kill the gates I'm killing.
Speaker 2: I just feel like there's so little there's not enough side of these twins to even attest that right, Like are they extinct on the verge?
Speaker 3: I haven't heard of them in a long while.
Speaker 2: It's been a while. I think the World Wildlife Foundation has been like, you know, trying to I just realized that he's the word extinct for like just a person. But it is like a question. It's like because I've noticed, like I.
Speaker 3: Be an x men of getting that power, you know.
Speaker 2: It's like I kind of wonder that too about little people, Like are there new little people coming up?
Speaker 4: New little people? I think little people is a gene's gonna probably be a part of us.
Speaker 2: Since I haven't seen them. I mean, it's kind of like, you know blackouts. I've noticed a blackout? What's that?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 2: What are you saying? Exactly?
Speaker 3: Do you remember rolling?
Speaker 2: You know that was fake?
Speaker 3: The rolling black they were done by the what about?
Speaker 2: It was fucking bullshit. That's why if you notice they don't happen anymore, Like all this area is out of out of energy.
Speaker 4: I was on it goes blackout, that's because of the energy company actually shutting off.
Speaker 2: It was energy they were.
Speaker 4: It wasn't like, it wasn't a real It wasn't like a thing that was happening because it was out of control. It was energy company. It was on purpose, right, it was I wasn't my sociality class learned about that. Yeah, it's fucking crazy, yo, cute dog.
Speaker 3: Oh the villainy, the amount of villainy that's just allowed to happen. Can't belie didn't that the.
Speaker 2: Amount of been in America is like and the dumbest people on the planet allowing it to happen because they're the ones allowing it to happen.
Speaker 3: It's insane.
Speaker 4: Like that's why when people are like, oh, racism is not a big deal, you don't look like open a book and just look at ship. I just look at these things that happen and you'll be like, bro, this is crazy that this really happened.
Speaker 3: Did you see Jamie Kennedy come out and supported Trump and what he was saying, and he made arguments that.
Speaker 2: He's good because they're coming after him. Well he's not perfect, but he's gonna fun up in a good way. That's such a weird and he's like angle because one reason that you would know three reasons to vote for a Democrat is if you're evil, if you don't know any better, or what he was just and I was just like, this is I just I think that was the thing that made me so upset Earlier today I was like I don't want to live here anymore. Like I can't. It's too much. Everybody ch after everybody's so uncharitable to Jared Fogel, there must be something great about him. It's it's really it's a literally like four year old on the same him. So he must not suck. It's like maybe he just sucks.
Speaker 3: Maybe he it was like when Racer is that thank he just sucked?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Oh Epstein got killed because he's a great guy. Yeah, No, Like it's because he fucking sucks.
Speaker 3: Sucks ass.
Speaker 2: Oh, people that are affiliate with affiliated with gangs are more pro to getting fucking killed. I wonder why it was, like, oh, Trump's getting fact checked so much? Why are they doing this?
Speaker 3: I don't know, because he's fucking lying all the time so much that you have that.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing about it. Here's the thing about the Democratic the Democratic Party. Look, the Democratic Party is uh. Look, it's all sorts of corrupt, there's all sorts of lies going on. I don't trust them really at all, and yet somehow I still trust them infinitely more than this person. That's that's the point. It's not about like them being perfect or greater, like oh I love this. It's about the fact that they are.
Speaker 1: The bar is so low on the other end that it's like this seems amazing in comparison.
Speaker 3: And it's not what Democrat or liberal person do you know? Like anyone?
Speaker 2: And I mean this that is like I love the Democratic Party, I love my candidates me but like that may.
Speaker 3: But how many people have you seen on a right besides Chris raygun.
Speaker 2: Happy?
Speaker 3: How much war there's zealous.
Speaker 2: Fucking the memorabilia that they have, they're buying his stupid watches and his fucking sneakers and ship. What person on the left is doing that. Where's the Tim Waltzingers. There's no there's no Tim waltzs air Force one. I might buy them, but I'm just saying if there were Tim like them, the Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: Jordan Trump has a pair of air Force ones.
Speaker 2: He doesn't have, no he he has, but he has basically what's essentially what's essentially looks like blank Chinese Jordan's.
Speaker 3: I would cop the fun out of Trump fucking That'd be crazy.
Speaker 2: You would not do that.
Speaker 4: My top ones that are god with Trump? Yes, the funk I would, Yes, I would. I'm gonna explode and I'd be like, this is we.
Speaker 3: Gotta move on basic, we gotta move on because I'm starving.
Speaker 2: My god.
Speaker 3: The two face but one side is k amazing.
Speaker 2: I would sween.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't buy them, but I would be like, those are kind of funny.
Speaker 2: I like those.
Speaker 1: It's funny to yeah, two face but one side is just gay. Sweeney's on right on most topics around.
Speaker 2: On Asian editing, You've got to digging me into toy story the way Chris edited Zachs let it Go parody and the Frozen I Cream and Genie perpetually irritated frenulum.
Speaker 3: What about Trump Tims, Trump Tims, No, I thought you guys would appeal to you, guys. I he's the reason why I don't like New York anymore. Like literally, his nature is my home for me, so crazy masculine. I don't like New York City that much anymore, I get, but I get big embarrassed that like this niggas from there. I get it. He can't do business there anymore. Crazy, that's crazy. That's so awesome, and that's why. That's why I love that.
Speaker 2: And there's people that still think this guy is good at business or he is a decent human beasing the only place you could probably go to and very likely find no one that with him. Bro, I'm so glad that you said. I've never really thought about the Okham's razor thing, like as far as every single thing where, I'm like, guys, please, like, if.
Speaker 1: People keep trying to kill you, there's only two real things, right, Either A you have information on bad people that you got from hanging around bad people, which is not great. Yeah, or you suck so much that people are willing to kill you. Yeah, like those are the only two options. It's never like he's so.
Speaker 2: Great, Oh I'm gonna kill him, I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like it's very rarely that thing.
Speaker 2: And what's so wild because historically there have been some people that have been, you know, assassinated that were like Martin Luther King Junior or something like that. There's some there's been some stuff like that. But let's think about Trump though. It's like, oh, He's gonna fix everything, And I'm like, oh, the the guy. The rich powerful people are trying to kill the rich powerful person?
Speaker 3: Why why why would they that?
Speaker 2: How cognitive dissidence. Yeah, he's he's a populist, but he's also a fucking billionaire that fucking got four hundred million dollars from his dad. Cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, must be nice.
Speaker 2: Cool. If I had that, if I had that ship, that money, damn you, I would buy all the slim gems in the world. I would buy every stick of gum dude, slim gems. Bro.
Speaker 4: If I had that kind of money, I would be like, I would just have a mask revealing of like a bunch of secrets and then they would kill me.
Speaker 2: You look at it. Look at the UFO, look at these ipe in the UFO and Friends with Alien. I'm a human alien hybrid.
Speaker 7: Now I put it a she is behind a computer and it's telling us all what to do, and it's making the simulation gay and trans. I watched this Sheba in a headset behind a large computer and he.
Speaker 2: Was so scary.
Speaker 3: I thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Truth. It's like that that fake ending for Sound Hill or whatever. You ever see that ending where it's the behind the fucking It's like a meme ending.
Speaker 1: It was like back when my games had that, like where it would be like Halo comment of all the anything like that too, where like the Bri explodes and then Sergeant Johnson hugs and eleat and.
Speaker 3: It gropes him. This is what that's real. It's a real ending forlo coming.
Speaker 4: I know about the fucking the ape from Ape Escape and Metal Gear Solid three.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's right. I forgot that.
Speaker 2: I forgot about that.
Speaker 3: What I'm gonna slaughter everybody.
Speaker 1: I remember that distinctly because that was at a time where like video game crossovers like that was a jarring thing to see, like it wasn't normal, like, oh.
Speaker 3: What is Ape? What?
Speaker 2: Is an ape escape ape doing in like the Woods, the Russian Woods in Metal Gear, Solid three.
Speaker 3: Snake Eater.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember seeing in a magazine the demon what you call it? And I'm uh in Mass Effect, the fucking demon from fucking oh the Dragon Age stuff. Yeah, the shadow brokeer.
Speaker 2: There's a probably demon in the fucking uh uh in the statue.
Speaker 3: That ship bothered me so much more than I was. Like, no, I thought that was I thought that was so cool.
Speaker 2: I love my brain work rag. I calmed down that.
Speaker 1: I love when games do that personally, Like I love that ship. Yeah, Halo has a lot of like old marathons.
Speaker 4: I love how what you call it in Starfield fucking tinkles uh tinkles a fucking not tinkle Uh. That guy's great great grandfather's in space now, the guy from Oblivion.
Speaker 1: Oh, the adoring fan. Yeah, yeah, all right, it's cool, like right, I like Starfield a lot, like that's it. Starfield is a very quest driven game. It's not really his exploration heavy, but like, I think the quests are really fucking good in that game Waiting for It's more like Mass Effect too, actually, I think about it.
Speaker 3: It's just like not really open in.
Speaker 1: The same way that Fallout in skyrimar, but like as a quest line kind of thing, it's pretty good ship there.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm gonna get it eventually, and then I'm gonna wait for Like I said, they're definitely gonna cut the person. I'm waiting for it to go down just a little bit more because I saw it around thirty something dollars, but I just want just a little less, yeah, just less.
Speaker 3: Problem.
Speaker 4: My problem is it falls into a lot of the problems I have with every because of the game, where the game just does me evolve the way I wanted to, where it turns into like, oh, you shoot person a lot of times and you kill them, and it's like yeah, I mean the narrative I get from games like the Biowad games is what keeps me on because it's kind of the same thing as well there too, But there's such really enthralling narratives that I'm like, I'd rather stay on this boat.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it's more like the vibe is enthralling, Like I like being in that space, like I like being in even Fall four, Like I think has great vibes and like there's like it's fun to be in that world. Skyrim is fun to be in that world.
Speaker 3: Did they do what I field?
Speaker 1: I think it's fun to be in that world, But I think I'm also like very like that's very tailored to me. I'm like a very Nasa that kind of sci fi guy. So it's like, oh, this is sick.
Speaker 2: Did they do anything to like, uh, to travel a little bit more like see while you're on the planets, while you're exploring or is you just running still? They give you like a mako ah, they give you a little thing. Yeah right, Okay, yeah, okay, cool. I mean that's that's to me.
Speaker 1: That was kind of absurdly and haves on before It is kind of crazy, right anyway, Uh, what was I saying? The masculine urge to dress like a cutie patuity parentheses. I'm a stocky, six foot tall Mexican, not blessed with the typical Mexican twink jean.
Speaker 2: It's so funny, blessed with the blessed with the short gene. Life really is all perspective.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it sure is.
Speaker 1: Blair White canonically banging Alex Jones Audrey two, but she drinks come instead of blood stupid having Gary from the server drawn in QRD, it stitch back together incorrectly and then drawn and quartered again each ship. Jack Doherty, your fucking stupid cunt. Oh, I remember that I forgot we did I forgot to mention this.
Speaker 3: You know about this? Do you know Jack Dougherty is he's that dumb kid that would have the security guard.
Speaker 1: He crash claren and he crashes McLaren and then like his friends like bleeding out and he's like record recorded.
Speaker 3: It's like what a psycho? Yeah, yeah, that was one of those things. I was like, is this fake? Like is this like a bit? But it just seems too I don't know, it's it's.
Speaker 2: It's too on, Like I get it because he's so unlikable. It feels like a bit because that's what he does, right, His whole his whole existence is pissing people off, and so that I just feel like he's even in that horrible situation, he's just on point.
Speaker 3: He knows that, like, I need to make this as as not as possible. It's like yeah, yeah, camera one percent.
Speaker 2: Once he knew that he was safe, he was like, I am completely I'm gonna turn this into uh content and uh it's no way, but no, I like this guy. This guy reminds me of like, uh, you know those new conservative shows that are coming out like every thing, yeah and the new norm Like he's like everything woke now and then his black fucking best friend comes in. Yeah you're right, Yeah, you're right. Man, right, look men with men, you know.
Speaker 3: Argument about that shiplacently today you got into a barbershop. Are you what do you mean? What are you saying? You know when you go to Barbara, you went to the you went to the barbershop, like man today everyone gay and woken.
Speaker 4: I was like, I don't got to call him by day? Why I don't want to call him? And I was like you boost if you want. I was like, you know, they used to call us nigger, right, And then avenge of somebody was like, yo, maybe we should stop calling him that. That's not respectful. Maybe you know what about the people that were like, oh, I don't I don't want to call him?
Speaker 2: Not that well. My mid thing is always say this. I'm like, when have you ran into anybody like this? I always like when people have this like fucking this thought, I'm one of my not closest friends. But somebody that I grew up with, I was in a bandwidth. I told him that on the fucking phone. I was like, dude, when have you in your entire fucking thirty some years of life ran into anyone where they asked you to call you some weird shit. And he's like, be honest. Never, I'm like, exactly, shut the fuck up, and he actually conceded. He's all, you're right. He's like, I'm actually like thinking about this ship way too much. I'm like, yeah, no, shit, Like, dude, you're not gonna and none of the ship I'm over.
Speaker 4: People could be dum if they want to, and then they just fucking make sure they be dumb, and they going to going to dangerous fields.
Speaker 2: Yeah, death jacks fastest Mayrory Harold in the Purple Drunk instead of the Purple Grand because he thinking the drugs got it because he's an addict. Chief Chief, what are you doing, sir? Chief?
Speaker 1: You might tell me what you're doing on that that ship, sir, restoring peace to Israel. Dum the Covenant have invaded send a billion dollars to Israel.
Speaker 2: Now, I love those Have you seen those memes going around or it's like it's six people.
Speaker 3: Man, it's just what the American government doing.
Speaker 2: Real yeah, it would just be like, oh my god, Meteors arriving and it's just like fuck, send them a billion dollars to Israel right now, and it's like all these like quick little schedules. That's great, it's good stuff and accurate. Yeah, very much.
Speaker 3: So it's really funny. The flood has broken out.
Speaker 2: Send everything we have to being is really fucking must be. So it must suck to be a inn Israeli who understands, you know what I mean? Yeah, like the fuck man, Like imagine if Puerto Rico was doing this, you know they could never but like imagine all the government was giving all of its money. Just too bad Bunny, just a bad buy. Bad buddy is the net and Yacho of Puerto Rico. Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: All I'm saying right now is that realistically not bad bunny. Everybody know what I mean is like she's literally a criminal, that's true.
Speaker 4: She brought a gun for ped to kill somebody, and no one talked about I remember about that when I was younger, and I was like, oh, that's crazy, and people are like, did you know Jaylo was actually sketching them, like.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm just Jenny with the glock.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna send it to a person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's her podcast.
Speaker 1: Cadences Kisin looks like the kind of guy to soak a digimond card and come and swipe, he say, swip it in his ass like a credit card, big meat, he stinks.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: You know how much cuming you to soak something in? To soak something, you need a lot of cod.
Speaker 2: Soaking something can come is an egregious affair.
Speaker 3: That have come is someone's room, like like bubbling about a week of edging. I think we'll take care of that by the week. If you edge for a week, you should probably you really shouldn't be alive. I'm sorry to say that you shouldn't be edging, for you shouldn't be edg. Edging in general is bananas, but edging, But like what I can get behind people doing whatever you need to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, imagine what we staying up for a week and you're just like, imagine when it's time to bust and you you slip and hit your head and you didn't even get to experience like the payoff, Like you you boom, and then once you wake up, that just comes every where. You waited for a week so you can experience that fucking money shot and you miss.
Speaker 3: It, like missing your own orgasms. That's you're here, we go here, we pay them, damn drying hard to clean.
Speaker 2: That's like top.
Speaker 3: You don't get the toll, you don't get the height right, but you get the It's nearly perfect.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like Zach Trump impression, you know what I mean, where it's like you know that it's Zach doing it, but that's like.
Speaker 3: A perfect all the best at that ship. It's almost there. I just I need to practice and I can't do it.
Speaker 2: Makes you so mad?
Speaker 3: How good you are?
Speaker 2: That's because that's I think that I've It's probably because I've been infactuated that since I was like a little kid.
Speaker 4: Just get be able to like you have to, like there's like an alchemist, like I have to give up a piece of myself that if I do that scream, I die.
Speaker 3: I know. If I do that one time, it's like all right, well that's what it is. And then I get the looms claw body.
Speaker 2: I sacrificed my height and and my extremely large penis. So now I'm like, I'm five six and I have just a slightly above average penis.
Speaker 3: We trade one villain for another. This looks like a pig's tail, and then it boys, you don't even thrust, all right, you don't.
Speaker 1: You may have invaded my mind and my body, but there's nothing I see always case baby, he just Andy the man whose handies are now eightier, but not his Dandy the Drink Cup official music video. Every day in my Sheet's here, Glock glock Heath, Smoker gigs swing. What's your opinion of the new Ultimate Spider Man? Johnthan Hickman body sipping on some scene of the Mafia.
Speaker 3: I'm the joker, baby man, Oh, I know what we're doing for the next day.
Speaker 2: We're gone.
Speaker 3: We should write that's literally. I was like, that's what that was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's absolutely write a joker to love it? Did you guys see Joker? I saw it. I didn't see it. I I want to see it.
Speaker 3: I went and see it. I saw it on a whim because I was like, I have to know what people are.
Speaker 2: I want to see it.
Speaker 3: Damn. I think I'm just gonna watch one of those cam quarter ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because I've been I've actually been convinced by the myriad the wave, even people I respect. I was like, god, damn, I have not seen one person say people are exaggerating. Yeah, You're like this ship sucks, and I'm like, damn, yeah, it's uh.
Speaker 4: I couldn't imagine it being good from the From the beginning, I was like, how is this going to be great?
Speaker 3: Woman? Go not the N word and I. That's wrong the inward and am I wrong? I mean I do, I'm wanna. I'm gonna look at everything pre women. Is it better?
Speaker 2: Cool? Because like I want to rope in the Goda's nose. I mean, I feel like that's I respect her too much?
Speaker 3: Really, what I would like, what I would do if sexually would just make her so much worse than she is, you know, like just go go be a good thing.
Speaker 2: Slipknot the word ord and I. That's an awfully hot in word and eyes. I would that's what the N word and I and I the devil and I is the real song? Now the inward and I that's an awfully hot COMI shot. Should I take it in my face? Definitely?
Speaker 3: Definitely?
Speaker 2: It's great. That's there's like sometimes we get to write it where it's like it sets something up and then ignores what it sets up, and I love that. That's good, That's great. Kevin Durant, Definitely.
Speaker 4: Real comedy is now not being comedic, which is we've gotten so fucking broke.
Speaker 3: It's ignoring, it's ignoring the joke. A little narrative here.
Speaker 2: No love the idea of this guy being in any kind of authoritative position over this fella and assuming that this guy could do whatever that is.
Speaker 3: Is and him having this perspective. Happy with this, I feel like I'm gonna be honest, I think this, even with the snark tank that needs to.
Speaker 2: Be sure, this is art, this is I'm happy.
Speaker 3: I want to rock this so.
Speaker 2: People walking down the street people think, what the fuck is this? I'm gonna take a picture of this, and I'm gonna I'm gonna trace it exactly as is onto an iPad and then that's just gonna be a share happy Halloween.
Speaker 3: Gotta said, I wanted.
Speaker 2: I don't realize how much people look cat shirts because like, whenever something interesting, people always call it like given this, They're like, oh ship russa, I love a wrestling whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so they'll look at this. What's your shirt from?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 3: What is? Don't worry about it?
Speaker 1: Walk off Kevin Durant's feet. Tempoole takes money from Big Beanie Relinq. She contents of the pockets forever thou shallt chef a man up, mister pants, mister pants, sweety, how do you feel about the recent magic bands? They call me the cup cardboard pie. She spum on my bum till I befuddr. Let's go blackmith yakkoub fucking joker left to notice how they still haven't done the new intro yet. Also, I'm an f slur jolly old dipshit lesion, but he has a fleshlight head.
Speaker 2: Shepherd would go ham on that ship and this is amazing. He's monotone. This is amazing, Shepherd, Commander, that'd be a mess. Cipher graph Harris versus Clinton squared off, definitely defeating more like a compy.
Speaker 1: You come come processing computer. Do you imagine that is kind of what a womb is technically. Yeah, it's a come processing union.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I'm gonna tell him, Hey, bitch, I'm I'm a sperm in your and your sperm in your fucking.
Speaker 2: You like that. I like it when you talk dirty. I'm gonna sperm upon thee.
Speaker 8: I'm trying to sperm like a worm with germs, with germs, sell fucking futre.
Speaker 2: Germs while I have a perm.
Speaker 9: While you're concerned, He says, I earned sperm and germ with the worms and Kern yearned to earn sperm.
Speaker 2: I yearned to earn sperm the germs.
Speaker 3: You learn to earn sperm like a worm with germs.
Speaker 2: Earn. I yearned to earn sperm with a worm with germs and a perm like and a perm with mister burns. Freaking slurmm. You're got fucking two magrading fucking references.
Speaker 3: Bro Damn, we're cooking. We're cooking garbage, but we're cooking.
Speaker 2: We're cooking craft back of geese in an easy bake of it is what we're doing.
Speaker 3: In a fucking burnt ash dish droid ass.
Speaker 2: And I burned out house bott it needs a big oven recently, what because I was just like, hey, nobody owns that ship anymore, nobody owns it.
Speaker 3: Of it, I should own it.
Speaker 2: Nobody owns it, Hey, Landlord, get this fucking oven out, of my apartment.
Speaker 3: I don't need it anymore.
Speaker 2: It's just like surrounded my grimy, dirty, fucking unwhite like obviously a portion of the apartment that has been truly cleaned and fucking years decades probably, so it's just like, oh yeah, I got my easy bake up and I don't need it. You bend over onto the floor to put a like a piece of chicken in there. That sh is fucking three days time. This is gonna be lukewarm. It's just just rubbery and whitish pink is fucking wet and sopping and gross. You can just taste the salmonilla over wet shopping and dry somehow.
Speaker 3: Uh my good old wet draw, good old wet me my favorite.
Speaker 2: You check it off on a wet dry wet wet dry. It fucked like a wet dry I guess what dry is real like if you ever had like you know, yeah, yea yeah, I mean you put you put that ship in, you got wet spoonful of wet sand, you got wet pussy, you got dry dick, and then you got that wet dry period before your dick's wet all the way, wet all the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So you have that period where it's like a little you have slipperiness, but then it's a little dry and you're like, oh oh ow oh.
Speaker 3: I'm a dry guy. Guy. What I do is I getting chalkd I get my heads out, my heads up, chalking your dick before sex. This dude is made three solid. Joker, I'm chalking my people up.
Speaker 2: Joker does like dry.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, he chalks his dick up. Joker knock swimming up before he them, just because that's dry. That's crazy. He waits to wake up an entire thing of baby powder.
Speaker 1: That's actually what's on his face. It's all it's baby powder. It's not even makeup. This his arm and hammer, whatever the it is. What is the I can't remember what the fucking baby powder?
Speaker 2: I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's like.
Speaker 1: Maybe this is just me and maybe it is just like literally associated with like calmer times.
Speaker 2: The smell of baby powder is kind of awesome. Like I like the smell of baby powder, like lot.
Speaker 3: It suits me because of the world was soothed.
Speaker 1: But it's also like half asbestos, So like I don't know if it's like safe. Yeah, I think I think it's like actually, like really toxic for you.
Speaker 3: I think it's just cornstars, isn't it.
Speaker 2: No, not not anymore.
Speaker 3: It's subestos now used to be corn starts. Something ship to do.
Speaker 2: Actually, I would you with the peel back of regulations that have happened, I wouldn't. Yeah, that tracks people, I love I love my head, I love my boys head cold cuts covered in armond hammer fucking armon hammered asbestos. Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier. Happy is that?
Speaker 3: Oh that's from dragon balls p or dragon it is? It is makes it taste I thought that was your your Probably one of them said.
Speaker 2: Whatever, I don't know that.
Speaker 4: I put a bunch of powders of out of water and then use that as like paste to like steal your doors. I used as like plaster. Put a bunch of powdered water, used the business plaster.
Speaker 1: All right, Happy spooked over guys, especially heavy spooked over guys, especially you swing.
Speaker 3: I just used the stuff that you buy the store. Just a little just a silly.
Speaker 1: Just a silly little wizard looking for a big titty goth a big titty goblin girlfriend.
Speaker 3: That was on the board. I'm definitely on board now hunter, du wi uh goblin, that's that's that's impure. I think any any woman my hide or shoulder as a goblin.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: So I'm like kind of locked.
Speaker 2: So gooner to a goblin. What's a gooner to a goblin? Why be a king when a gooner. I'm beginning to feel like a goon God God's both thinking.
Speaker 3: His eyes are lighting up and flashing back Google. It's semen on a human actually really applies me with it is like a cattle product hunter.
Speaker 1: It leaves a lot your aspect. Getting hit with a dick so hard that it welds you is crazy.
Speaker 2: Like, that's a next level. That's my new somebody new goal. That's many listen quests crash Bandicoot is actually doing when he spends around.
Speaker 3: Father for a frame of.
Speaker 2: Pants are down, his eyes are half open, his eyelids are like down halfway.
Speaker 3: So fast.
Speaker 1: Auspects scan shows your gay. I need a quiro. I'm pumping hard in his home until the end of the night.
Speaker 2: He's got a big gay and he's gotta beig gay.
Speaker 3: This three times.
Speaker 2: Yeah your home. Hey, dude, you.
Speaker 1: Made me hard to kiss my penis and make it wetter, The Gators rise against the use for.
Speaker 2: The kid I hate it gay parody movie of the Great Escape, The Greatest, The Greatest Gay and Toby Maguires and Toby spider Man was actually hot in high school? Uh, poopy pa or poopy Pasum Sweeney showers and sneakers. No way, I'm hanging out in a with a couple of gooners. I'm just here so I don't get killed. British people come.
Speaker 3: Then be like, what's hold is? Then?
Speaker 2: What's all this?
Speaker 3: Said?
Speaker 1: Big Dick Randy pulled out twenty years late in the sloppiest way possible call that bitch Aghanistan Kat Williams was right.
Speaker 2: These big Dick Dvians are all getting caught. In twenty twenty four transferm Gremlin hung yush transfem who signs legal documents with her extre extremely dexterous girl dick. That's insane, Craig the Canadian, can anyone recommend any non woke Fodinari games I saw that there was a post. It's like, I'm sick of all this wokeness in my Foodinari games Futinari is like the most woke thing I can imagine a joke. It was as a joke though, right, well it's a joke here, I don't know if it's I mean, who the fuck know you know what I mean, Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's what I like. My default would be like, oh, what a funny joke. It's a good joke.
Speaker 2: I'm also like, it's wait, yeah, it's your boy, Shawny d the Holy Trinity, Uh, the one REQUI, the Toretto House and the shack in the yellow shirt. Oh hell yeah.
Speaker 1: Willem Dafoe expertly teaching a four hour class title how to Attack Your Dead Horse three x O, begging Kingston to never get braces so he can spit water.
Speaker 2: At people, using his iconic tooth gap exact comment with the word iconic in there. I've seen you fucking go hard on dudes with that sh Leave me alone alone, flossen them Cox.
Speaker 3: He's one of my few insecurities. This is a missing a tooth. I'm like, girl, you're so fucking me.
Speaker 2: You would be missing the thinnest tooth, such a gross, thin tooth.
Speaker 3: This is my lanky tooth, so gross.
Speaker 1: My tooth looks like the fucking alien Romulus basketball players.
Speaker 3: I don't know, so he looks like a breacher man.
Speaker 1: He's like there's like a basketball player that they cast it as like a really tall, like alien creature. It was like that kind of like you know, Doug Jones, It's kind of like that. He's like he's just naturally like strange looking. So okay, They're like, you look fucking gross and weird and scary. Would you like to be a scary thing and fucking gross, disgusting alien? You like Andre the Giant, but like if the giant was if the giant part was just like.
Speaker 3: Tall, so literally giant.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, the gion. I don't know why, but I felt like did you feel this too? Where I felt like I needed to stay still? I felt like I needed to stay like I actually like naturally like the animal, Like there's like an animal part of my brain that's been like dormant from millennia, And like you said, like stay still and it won't see you. No no, no me, no, no no me, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: You feeling from being on HRT for seven months, having a penishrank from six inches erect to four inches erect, slurping, smoking, joking, smoking, joking, going like this, m h.
Speaker 3: The dripful one. Just the jew of us.
Speaker 1: We can bang it if we tried, the two of us, you and joy uh Obi want to blow me. I beat him off and suck his penis, just to show him that I'm gay. Punished Venom Sheldon fifty cent to fifty cent Blood in my piss, Evil Sween says, I love the gays at least four million, four hundred and thirty and thirty as in the shape of a human, there's only one queer left. Walter White voice, I'm the hawk?
Speaker 3: Who I am the hawk?
Speaker 2: Whotours Jesse Voice? Hell yeah, mister White, spin on that thing that's annoyed. That's the most annoying they got there.
Speaker 3: I've never hated something more than what I've just read.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why ignored it.
Speaker 3: Yeah it hurt me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wately five eighty three Peni Brothers Presents Vegeta's Galactic Food Review YouTube channel Don Conkerson, Oh yeah, it'd be a good gum banch on me back boy, wake up by gay to six p Did he blasting his favorite fifty cent song? Many men while many men come shoot come upon him for a record, your deal or whatever, or like the He's just he's spitballing in his own.
Speaker 3: In his own he game inn.
Speaker 2: Pp wrote in or like, well Peep's mom, but peepee Chris, check out this great song.
Speaker 1: It's called your Gain. I hate you, but I made by I made it up, you stupid donkey bitch.
Speaker 2: Damn damn dude.
Speaker 3: Check him out. I'll check them out, you know, check them.
Speaker 1: Trying him on vinyl At this point, it'd be funnier to have Brad on the pod before Colin. That would be funny. Brad is he is a native like he is here, he's in an Orange County. I think so it's a bit of a track, but it wouldn't be That would be funny. Me be fishy Fagnino versus the gay sex man John Strickland. I will, in fact be wearing a suit and tie to the Super Bowl. Marks eighteen eighty nine Total.
Speaker 2: Inward Death. That is the easiest things I've ever fucking seen, the top one, the first one.
Speaker 3: Read that album?
Speaker 2: No, is that like cylons? Is that what we're trying to say? Total Syligger death? Behead Cyliggers, roundhouse kick a syliger.
Speaker 3: Cyclier, oh cyclicker? Oh okay, okay, So that's I got that wrong.
Speaker 2: Blur for cyclists that's nuts into traffic, steamroll over his cy clickers head. Oh I thought this guy was trying to go nerdy and be like Battlesquard Battlestar Galactica and be like a silog sil like.
Speaker 3: Like oh no, which actually would be real. I think if that, if that universe was real, they hated them. They're like, They're like, I mean, well, they hated them for a good reason.
Speaker 2: They fucking blew up the world.
Speaker 3: They somewhat provoked. I think you can say I hated them.
Speaker 7: There's just there's nuance on both sides. They blew up your planet, but you're not being very welcoming.
Speaker 2: It's basically death got you know, it's the Gath.
Speaker 3: It's there.
Speaker 2: It's like the oh, the Gap took over the Corey called Rannik or whatever and kicked them the funk out.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's it's every it's every Did they kicked the did they kick the Gap out of? Like gefflhem, Yeah, so they called they deemed it after.
Speaker 3: I'm fucked out first.
Speaker 2: Key David featuring an American so racist instance has become his only option. The ghost of Jim Crow hunting the woman's bathroom at a chucky cheese is a Jesus, Jesus Christ, Get Jesus, Jesus Geist, get Theesus Jesus Ancho, just Gothilot. Oh my god, how their names work. It's so dumb.
Speaker 1: Uh pre rods, Uh, spread your cheeks so I can shot in your ass. Blake eight ninety six Radiohead, Nice Peen and Anna Sorkin is currently I'm dancing with the Stars, yelling world Whip.
Speaker 2: The Reapers and the old machines like Harbinger was dressed like Jesus and that's why they got into one.
Speaker 3: Holes in hands met him and he's literally Jesus from the Bible. He's a fucking robot, but he has human and a robot.
Speaker 2: We're yelling world Star in a crowded room, unprompted, Alaskan oil field trash, Texas Stato Salad, Young Sheldon suffocating in a cave, upside down.
Speaker 3: I love it, Adam upside down. Then I love it.
Speaker 2: I see the upside down.
Speaker 8: The blood is rushing to my brain and compromising my capabilities. Someone to help me, if only Spock, we're here, Spot keep.
Speaker 3: Coming, Oh John on my own Come. I gotta stop coming.
Speaker 8: If I piss hard enough, maybe I can erode some of the rock walls and.
Speaker 2: Bury myself up out from freedom. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's how he talks. They do that overacting thing, you know, like this is what a this is what a cyclicker deserves. They buried me underground anyway, tickle my ax hair maybe a tool for me.
Speaker 3: They've been tuned me in a trying to my own hubris. What am I to do?
Speaker 2: Fuck? I'm Niggy Jizzy uh formerly known as Niggy Ziggy honestly on God for real, for real on Sween.
Speaker 1: Congrats to Sween on losing weight. Good ship man, keep it up. I wonder if Derek has listen to the band volcan Wolcanans.
Speaker 3: Not yet.
Speaker 2: I listened to another Asian one, the the one that they said that was like, uh, baby metal. But I haven't got to that one. I have to do that one now. Woke Kansas what is it Wolcans? I keep want to say, will Kansas for some reason like woke Arkansas, w u l k A n A z w U vulcan As. I think it's a wonder. I can breathe at all when my big fat dick is in my drawa.
Speaker 1: My I think I added a queer of I uh sorry, Miss Jackson, Badly Brave Duck hunt etherean Virginian punter, and Nae from Melphis one and rounding out our list.
Speaker 3: As always the King of Haphazard, I'm hungry.
Speaker 2: Bye. We started this like like I was five o'clock.
Speaker 3: It's like I'm very late to what I'm going to to the waint, I'm probably not going any.
Speaker 2: Alright. Bye guys, Bye bye, bye, bye bye. I'm gonna come upside down.
Speaker 3: Sound sexual wolves by.
Speaker 2: Stupid Sounds. Get a little bit of
Speaker 3: That little bit