Speaker 1: Sixty head when the news right.
Speaker 2: Leg lazy rum it down.
Speaker 3: So it's.
Speaker 4: All right, let's get into some sixty second headlines. Let's start quickly and when I'm okay, so we're gonna do sixty second headlines differently. I really want to just be able to move through them and go back to what the sixty second headlines title was really supposed to be about, which is I'm giving you headlines in sixty seconds. So I want us to really just barrel through these and uh, really just get to the bottom of what's up.
Speaker 1: Let's start with the MPLS cops playing themselves. Listen to this.
Speaker 3: Okay, good morning everyone, I'm Mark really please chief. The City of Brooklyn Park behind me is a bunch of amazing police chiefs that are here in support of a very short, but very important message that we want to share with you. What you won't hear from any of us today is a rhetoric of abolish ice, or that there shouldn't be immigration enforcement. The truth is, immigration enforcement is necessary for our national security and for local security, but how it's done is extremely important. In fact, we have a long history of working exceptionally well with our federal partners including ICE agents, and we have seen the best of them performed their job extremely well in the past. With that said, recently, as the last two weeks, we as law enforcement community, have been receiving endless complaints about civil rights violations and our streets from US citizens. What we're hearing is they're being stopped in traffic stops or on the street with no cause and being forced to demand paperwork to determine if they are here legally. As this went on over the cat past two weeks, we started hearing from our police officers the same complaints as they fell victim to this while off duty. Every one of these individuals is a person of color who has had this happen to them. In Brooklyn Park. One particular officer that shared her story with me was stopped as she passed ICE going down the roadway. When they boxed her in, they demanded her paperwork, of which she's a US citizen and clearly would not have any paperwork.
Speaker 4: The irony of this is not lost on me, but it is definitely lost on them.
Speaker 1: I find it absolutely hell. Lary.
Speaker 4: Are we supposed to build every y'all? Because we absolutely do not. The cops stay invading folks. They stay doing too much and they are absolutely a tool of oppressors to continue oppression.
Speaker 1: Let's go on down to Miami and look at these Miami vice holes.
Speaker 4: Came up to a woman's house because of a comment that she left on the internets to.
Speaker 5: Make sure it's you.
Speaker 6: We're not sure.
Speaker 7: That your account.
Speaker 2: I refuse to answer questions without my lawyer president, so I really don't know how to answer that.
Speaker 8: Like I said, Speech.
Speaker 1: America, and I agree with we're just trying to see that to you, but we're not talking to the right person.
Speaker 7: We want to go see the right help you.
Speaker 5: So pretty much, it's just a statement that was made.
Speaker 7: As far as you know, uh remain it says the guy who consistently calls for the death of all Palestinians tried to shut down the theater for showing a movie that hurt his feelings and.
Speaker 8: Refuses to stand up for the ol GBTQ community in any way even leave the room when they vote, and on related matters, wanting to know that you're all welcome.
Speaker 4: Clomb face clomface clothis These people came up to this lady house because of a comment she made about the mayor of Miami.
Speaker 1: She is a veteran and this is not something new.
Speaker 4: However, folks are really beginning to understand that the United States and this concept of free speech is just a ruse. It's the same way that Israel presents the rules like they are some democratic nation.
Speaker 1: No, they are not.
Speaker 4: Only certain folks get access to the rights everyone else. It is just a suggestion.
Speaker 1: And the sooner that you.
Speaker 4: Understand that, than maybe the more mad enough you'll get to actually challenge the folks who put this in place. And I can tell you it is not the forefathers, Benjamin Franklin and such. All right, let's keep it moving, because it really is the folks who have built up Israel, and thus what they went to go to the lad lady's house to talk about, and then they have the nerve to now have Israel in Patagonia burning down parts of Argentina and Chile.
Speaker 2: Israel, right, Al, you people are the same porta portle love, no ghetto.
Speaker 5: Nah, get the really.
Speaker 1: Look at this footage. Absolutely the pipe.
Speaker 2: Israel, right, Ald.
Speaker 5: People are the same.
Speaker 7: No, but we don't really don't know. I close it.
Speaker 5: I have to we have to do.
Speaker 2: We go.
Speaker 6: When we go.
Speaker 1: In sent you, but I'm Gonnagina put in Israel.
Speaker 2: When I said that Incentius Protocaust for seposters tost Israeli se I'm going to Argentina.
Speaker 5: Doesn't know.
Speaker 1: Who died.
Speaker 4: Now, these are all different people in Argentina and Chile, and Chile speaking about the destruction that Israelis are doing to their land. You have to also understand, though, that this goes back to when Theodore Herzel back in the late eighteen hundreds was looking for a place for Zionists to set up shop and said, well what about and what about Argentina. And they had a whole plan to go to Argentina. It didn't pop off, and they ended up over in Fallestine. However, there are still plans to usurp Argentina because the Zionist plan is.
Speaker 1: Not simply to just have the region of the East. No, they want the world.
Speaker 4: They want the world, and they have spent literally a century, almost at this point, seventy five years brainwashing an entire army and generations of an army of drones who respond to particular language and to particular to particular demands and to particular orders, and do whatever needs to be done for the sake of Israel, even if it is completely demeaning to anybody else, and that includes burning the land. Now, Javier Melay, who is now the President of Argentina, is a Zionist. He is a Zionist. He was bailed out by Trump and you're like by Trump. Actually no, he was bailed out by the United States, by the Central Bank. He was bailed out by the Zionists that run the world. Because the goal is to have the world be under one currency.
Speaker 1: That's the goal.
Speaker 4: To be able to suppress everyone at the same time, you're not even gonna have dollars. They're gonna be able to say no, not you. That's the goal, complete domination.
Speaker 1: It's for shit.
Speaker 4: Anytime you see these movies where it looks like stuff is beyond your scope of comprehension, know that they're doing that to try and convince you that that's not what they're actually doing.
Speaker 1: They want you to think it's fantasy, it's real.
Speaker 4: And you know what, what you always have to remember is that if everything is connected, everything is connected.
Speaker 1: So if they have capabilities that they've been able to harness and master.
Speaker 4: To harm, then you better believe that there are folks who have capabilities who have figured out how to harness and master them to help and Palestinians define that on a regular basis.
Speaker 1: Look at these folks.
Speaker 5: It has a de vinchizocafet to rule and.
Speaker 4: Mosul they look for the ca So the people who are listening on the podcast, I will translate for you, they are saying that basically what they do is they are taking the rubble that has been left behind and they are having to put it through small crushers because they don't have the large crushers.
Speaker 1: But they are breaking it down to create bricks in order to rebuild there.
Speaker 5: And they can do what the head.
Speaker 1: They're doing this manually and ben.
Speaker 5: Or ben hat.
Speaker 4: They then remove the impurities in order to produce bricks, and they have created cementless bricks. And if you're wondering why I'm playing a video of someone speaking a language that you don't speak, it's because I want us to get comfortable hearing other tongues. I want us to get comfortable hearing other language. I don't want us to continue to be living in our own silos.
Speaker 5: Come on and tell me asily Publius as meant to missed with. I think I'm an home on stepping Halia Pallas.
Speaker 4: So they have made the bricks without cement, but instead using uh items and resources that are actually available.
Speaker 5: In degree Fancina Se.
Speaker 1: And the bricks that.
Speaker 4: They've made are so ingenious because they do not require plastering or finishing. They are able to be laid down, mortared and that's it. Lego bricks. They're literally lego bricks, y'all. So for those of you who may not know about building homes, one of the things that can be so difficult is routing electricity because when you're building, you have to find spaces in the in the in the walls to be able to run plumbing and electricity. So what they have engineered here are bricks that have holes in the center that line up so that it is easy to run electricity and plumbing. This is actually beyond innovative for Palestinians. This is a form of building that can be innovative for the world when we look at Africa and how they are still living in mud huts because it makes sense for the climate. This right here is we are witnessing innovation in real time that will last for a time.
Speaker 5: He too March. We see the technical muscular we sat.
Speaker 4: They recruit workers who have been displaced to help with the constructions. So individuals can contribute rubble, they can contribute utility networks, they can contribute to actually breaking down the rubble.
Speaker 5: Come and the idea womans and m and one year will will.
Speaker 1: So this is the Green Rock Project. You can learn more about them online.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to share that with you because I know that it can feel so distabilitating how often we are looking at destruction and degradation. However, remember that everything is everything in in the midst of destruction and degradation, there is there is always someone somewhere. There is light because the earth still exists and the Earth is a giver of life and light.
Speaker 1: And let me just tell you, I feel like all people of.
Speaker 4: An indigenous origin have like specific kind of like gifts that they are able to get to bring and them Palestinians when it comes to engineering.
Speaker 1: I think they might got it, y'all.
Speaker 4: I think the I think fell of Steam might got it on the engineering. I think they may got it Black American indigenous folks, I think we got it on the arts because we we we coming with the music. We got I think We got it on the music, the amount of different types of music we have made that have changed up the entire world. Okay, I think we got it on that.
Speaker 1: I think we do. But when it comes when it when.
Speaker 4: It come to engineering, god, now may they they really been doing it. So I wanted to share that with you all because I know that it can be so frustrating. It can really feel like what we got that, dude, But we're gonna keep doing. Are y also with me for these sixty second headlines?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Because we got one more. Let's actually we have two more.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 4: Mark Karney, who is the leader over there in Canada, had this to say about the United States.
Speaker 9: To the story of the International Rules Base Order was partially false.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I need to change that. He is the Prime Minister. They are not leaders.
Speaker 4: They're actually followers who are carrying out an agenda that was handed to them.
Speaker 9: We knew the story of the International Rules Base Order was partially false, that the strongest would exempt themselves when convenient, that trade rules were enforced asymmetrically, and we knew that international law applied with varying rigor depending on the identity of the accused or the victim. This fiction was useful. An American hegemony, in particular, helped provide public goods, open sea lanes, a stable financial system, active security, and support for frameworks for resolving disputes. So we placed the sign in the window, we participated in the rituals, and we largely avoided calling out the gaps between rhetoric and reality. This bargain no longer works. Let me be direct. We are in the midst of a rupture, not a transition. Over the past two decades, a series of crises in finance, health, energy, and geopolitics have laid bare the risks of extreme global integration. But more recently, great powers have begun using economic integration as weapons. Tariffs's leverage, financial infrastructure is coercion, supply chains as vulnerabilities to be exploited. You cannot live within the lie of mutual benefit through integration when integration becomes the source of your subordination.
Speaker 4: Some of y'all thinking that this man is being brave, and I just want to always remind you that you are not watching someone who is speaking from their individual decision making power. Folks like this are able to get in power because they are going to be willing to carry out the Powers that Bes agenda.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Emma. Someone wrote his speech. Side note. I remember going on a date one time with this guy who was like, you.
Speaker 4: Know, I just love Barack Obama and I was like, oh, okay, you know what did you love about Barack? And he was like, oh my god, he was such an incredible speaker. I mean, he was just so amazing as a speaker. And I was like, I mean, you know that he did not write his speeches correct.
Speaker 1: The date was never the same.
Speaker 4: This is the gaffer from Insecure who who ended up crying later on the date, like.
Speaker 1: I just ruined his whole vision. But Mark Karney here, and what he's saying is that they're.
Speaker 4: Not gonna mess with the USA anymore because the mess with of the USA is done. They're done, and they're making deals with China. And here's what I theorize is actually happening. The United States has run its UH has basically overrun its time as a useful tool for these Zionist Powers that be, and thus they are going to tank the United States in order to save it via Israel. And that is how we're going to see regime change in the United States. And nothing is going to be the same. Nothing is going to be the same. And all of you, all who do not believe in Zionism or who do not think it is a power that is going to affect you, are going to have to fight it head on because it's going to be in your face every day because the global course is moving. And when we're seeing these things that happen, if it don't make sense, it's because it don't make sense.
Speaker 1: That is what I theorize is happening. And when you see folks that are.
Speaker 4: You're seeing the co opting of protests in other places, you think they're not going to do that here. You think they're not trying to do it here, of course. And the astrology girlies will all tell you. We just had Laura Chung here last week that we are in the year of end of Empire and these people believe in astrology. They literally worship Saturn. Literally, I'm not saying that as like a as like something to just say out my neck. The people who run the world identify as a sect of Jewish people, and the Sabbath is about Saturn. Come on, wake up, we're being run And thus, okay, so now we have this person. What happens if you're wrong? Though? Israel's an American occupied government, not the other way around. I'm not wrong, so you don't have to worry about that.
Speaker 1: I am not wrong. And there's literally, i mean, such.
Speaker 4: An abundance of evidence that disputes what you're saying. I'm not making this up. Any theory I have comes from evidence, and then my intuition backs it up.
Speaker 2: Come on, So.
Speaker 1: When we see these things, these moments.
Speaker 4: Oh, somebody said, I'm a narcissist. I love how y'all do not know what narcissm is. I really love that.
Speaker 1: Y'all do not know what narcissism is.
Speaker 4: Let's just take a quick side quest to talk about what narcissism is. Narcissism is the inability to be corrected when you have committed harm. Okay, that's what narcissism is. Narcissism is not being right because you're right. Narcissism, as Kimberly is pointing out as well, is also the absence of empathy. It is the inability to see the other person as you. That is what narcissism is. Nobody who has spent even a modicum of time consuming my content could ever confidently say that I have made narcissist. I cry way too much about their people's pain to be considered a narcissist. No, when I have been told that I have harmed somebody, I receive it. I course correct, and I practice restorative justice practices.
Speaker 1: Now, the thing about it is there have been times.
Speaker 4: Where people are actually weaponizing those accusations, as we have seen with folks claiming to be anti with folks accusing people of being anti Semitic, that's a real thing. People will try to use your empathy against you because they know that you are empathetic, and so they will actually instead of h so what they will do is they will use your empathy. So don't get me out here trying to call me a narcissist because I refuse to capitulate to someone else's accusation of my erroneousness. I am not wrong, and I'm not gonna say that I'm wrong because it makes you feel comfortable.
Speaker 1: I know when I'm wrong and I know when i'm right, and I also.
Speaker 4: Just don't be speaking on shit, you know, Like, if people want to tell me I'm wrong, you got to give me the reason why, and they'll be like, oh, oh, now I know, so let's get back on track. We had a brother stand up and expel his light into Oh, don't get me started on, Lord Denneth Thorpe, you know what it's abeut please isadel please? We already are on a side quest and now you're taking me to Minniestath. Don't I don't have time to go to Minniestiath right now.
Speaker 1: Shout out to all my lord of the ringsers, one ring to rule them, one ring to buy them. Actually hold on, hold on, wondering to bind them, wondering to in the darkness.
Speaker 4: Find them.
Speaker 1: Okay, we can move on now. Next story.
Speaker 6: At the end of the day, it's bigger than me. When things that are going on makes people uncomfortable, imagine how those people feel. And I think that's the biggest thing. I have no affiliation, no connection to these people other than the fact that I'm a human being and you have a heart, and you're a human being. You can see what's going on in the world, and you check yourself real quick even when I'm walking off this field. That's the type of stuff that goes to my head that I have to check myself when I'm seeing it crying about football when it's people who are dying every single day.
Speaker 1: So that is a these al Shaiir and he is literally being fined right now.
Speaker 4: Because this man put on his face tape that says stop the genocide. And what they're asking him is like, why'd you do it? He's like, because it's a genocide and in need.
Speaker 1: That's that.
Speaker 4: So here he is with the tape and you know this is his kneeling situation. Now, if you ask me, he should have been doing it every day once you start it. But nonetheless, uh, you know, we we're going to make sure that we highlight those who are bringing light, those who are bringing love. We're going to make sure that we are not only talking about the negative wildness that's going on in this world, but that we are lifting up the positive because it is a force and it's out here.
Speaker 1: And they will try to convince.
Speaker 4: You that it is not effective, and it is effective and it will be if we can all consciously believe in it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Minnesota because they are coming forward with a forceful effort on Friday.
Speaker 8: Come Trump, we fucking with you.
Speaker 1: Get out of Minnesota.
Speaker 8: Important doesn't feel like a strong enough word for what this means this coming Friday. It's exciting to consider the power that people's pocketbook, as they say, has.
Speaker 10: We're trying to rather them people together to walk the streets to kind of like shut down businesses, shut down everything pretty much because we want to get ice out of here.
Speaker 4: It's a protest that allows us to remember how big our community can be, as strong as it can be when we come together.
Speaker 1: You have to stand up. This is not normal. We should not normalize this type of behavior.
Speaker 9: The people have power in this country.
Speaker 3: So that's what it's gonna take, is all of us coming together, how many each other's backs.
Speaker 10: Hopefully the rest of the country can see that this walkout, this strike has an impact, whether big or small. We built this shit, you know what I'm saying. We made this from the brown up. We can take this shit down and take it back. We're human beings.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 1: You got to have hard here.
Speaker 5: Bro, you feel me.
Speaker 9: It's got to have a heart.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 10: You can't just put all of us in one one circle and try to make us pain us as criminals.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 8: It's real hard work.
Speaker 5: As Somalia's Mexicans, white people all it.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eyeshot the Minnesota.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Breakthrough News for always doing the damn thing and big up to the homie uh Eugene per Year.
Speaker 1: Should I be watching Naruto? You know I never watched Naruto? Should I be watching Arto?
Speaker 4: Like? Is that something I need to bring into my life? I mean, let me know, because I I keep having Aruto like come across my consciousness and then I'm just like, but I don't know if I should, if I if I really need to? Okay, so everyone is saying yes, Okay, So if I have to choose between Naruto and I'm One Piece, which one because both of them, both of them require commitment.
Speaker 1: Okay, so which one? Let's do? I mean we may have to do a poll.
Speaker 4: Because one Piece is like fifty years long, Okay, Sonuto? You guys are al right, it looks like Naruto. Okay, all right, Okay, because Jeremiah said one Piece doesn't get good until episode three hundred, and that's all I needed to hear. Okay, So all right, I'm I'm gonna start Naruto. He I'm gonna sign out though. I mean, I've been looking for something to really commit to. I've been doing a got rewatch, but I don't watch every episode because some of them I'm just like, I can do without this.
Speaker 1: I've see. Okay, how many times are we gonna beat these white women? I mean really?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean? I mean really so big ups to Minnesota and stepping up and stepping out. And we had Minnesota high quality whites earlier in the show. Shout out to everybody. He was just now joining us as we were about to get into the twelve o'clock hour here at Views from Amanda Land.
Speaker 1: If you are just joining us, then you missed that.
Speaker 4: Earlier we were joined by doctor Malina Abdullah and Ms Tyler, cousin of Keith Porter, the brother in Los Angeles who was fadly gunned down by an off duty Ice officer who lived in his apartment complex. This is on New Year's Eve, and we had a great conversation lifting up Keith Porter's name and the work that they are doing in California and that folks are doing all over the nation to keep his name lift did and to attempt to get justice served for his life being stolen by these Ice agents.
Speaker 1: I also want to remind you that it's very necessary to.
Speaker 4: Remember the language of Abolish Ice, Abolish Ice.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: So also just coming back to Naruto, like, y'all are talking about filler episodes, so.
Speaker 1: Should I not watch? Like what the filler episodes are gonna bother me? So this is what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna try. I'm gonna try because like.
Speaker 4: Avatar has filler episodes, but the filler episodes and Avatar I appreciate, you know what I'm saying. Oh wow, there's a list online of Naruto filler episodes. Okay, but then people are saying, no, you do need to watch the filler episodes. So okay, I mean I can't tell from y'all if you like the filler episodes or not, because people are like, there's a.
Speaker 1: Lot of filler. So I've seen this might get me, this might get me dissed. I've seen.
Speaker 4: The first live action episode of One Piece and I was like, hmm, that means nothing. Okay, So they all are like Avatar filler was fire. The atsuki fillers are important, Okay, the live action ain't it all?
Speaker 1: Right? I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: See, now you have Rolando who actually loves the filler episodes in Naruto, Okay, all right, So I'm gonna try. I mean, that's all I'm I mean, I'm acting like I'm making like a really big decision here, but it's really like it.
Speaker 1: If I like it, I like it. If I don't, I don't. And that's it, all right, So how did y'all like sixty second headlines this go around?
Speaker 4: This is how we're gonna be doing it, moving forward, just running through them, getting it to the getting to the meat of things.
Speaker 1: You feel me getting to the meat of things. Zapot find the end.