Speaker 1: One o Oneaco on Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j r R. Don't forget about rock the bank or cash giveaways thousand bucks each go around have resumed this week and we'll go for six weeks in total weekdays, thirteen chances for you to win one thousand dollars just for listening for the keyword each hour around five past starting.
Speaker 2: At nine oh five ish.
Speaker 1: Run around nine oh five.
Speaker 2: Yeah again, you get that keyword enter in our website.
Speaker 1: So have WJR dot com bookmarked in one of your browsers. Have it handy while you're rocking on the job with us, all.
Speaker 2: Right, to see how many JRR listeners are winners this time around. Come on, now, you're all winners to us. Oh yeah, but well because you're listening to the show. But you know what I mean, thousand dollars winners a lot better, literally one thousand bucks.
Speaker 1: I think anyone would welcome that, all right. I know you like to you and Bulldog in particular from time to time. Well, anytime I mentioned hockey, poke fun at me because you're convinced that I'm the only hockey fan in Central Florida.
Speaker 2: No, we know there's a bunch of hockey fans. You just talk about it every day. We aren't even technically in the playoffs, so what about it? You're gonna slap shop? Okay, hold on, I want to stop right there. So is hockey is the only sport that I'm prohibited from talking about until it's into playoffs. No, we don't talk about baseball and duds in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: We still talk about baseball occasions just because of the season. I got something big about baseball coming up in a little while.
Speaker 2: So you can talk about it.
Speaker 1: You do anyway, It's totally cool, Okay. I just wanted to clarify that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you watch, there'll be no more baseball talk in Canada. Oh god, here's an illustration of how important hockey is to Canadians. Hockey rules. How are they doing on their tariffs? Is that whole piss of match stopped? Or let's not get into terrors. I was just curious. There's enough of that if you if that's what you want to talk about today, there's plenty of places you can go to find material on that to know whichever side of the fence you want to land on. You know, I don't want to talk about it. I was just wondering because they were all over the news for a while with that. Okay, so what about it.
Speaker 1: The Montreal Canadians are on the cusp of making the playoffs. They've got a must win situation tonight against Carolina as they're down to their last couple of regular season games. Are right on the edge of making the playoffs. Game tonight, eight o'clock puck drops in Montreal. There was a debate scheduled for a big political debate scheduled tonight, and the debate actually said, you know what.
Speaker 2: We're gonna postpone.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, that was the first thought that it wasn't logistically possible to change the date of their debate. They moved it up to six o'clock to have it done. You have to. It's brilliant.
Speaker 2: It's hockey in Canada.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy And we talked about it a lot. They must just get fuming pissed for the fact that these Florida teams win the Stanley Cup. And you know, I mean as of late, well, wells are fruition. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Late, I know what you mean, but uh, you know they'll be all right, that's just I mean that speaks volumes right there.
Speaker 2: They'll be all right. But I really hope the lightning pull out another one this year, just to see.
Speaker 1: Lightning where the panthers ian panthers. It's nothing to sneeze at either. Now they'll be facing each other in the first round. Lightning enough panthers.
Speaker 2: But again, you know that they got to be kind of fuming up there, like, oh, these darn teams down south where it's Canada, we grow ice. It's ice is everywhere. Ice is nice.
Speaker 1: What's your first thought when I show you this guy's picture?
Speaker 2: That is a mean son of a gun right there?
Speaker 1: That's a relieved son of a gun right there? Who that is?
Speaker 2: Really? What happens?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I named Darren McConaughey, morcantci. I don't know how he's from dead. He's from Glasgow, Scotland. What's he what's he relieved about? Uh, he's relieved that he is not going deaf. He thought he was starting to lose his hearing. He's now thirty years old. For a time in his twenties he was convinced he was losing his hearing. Had been to the doctor several times. Prescribed antibiotics for what they thought was an ear infection, and then he was stunned one night when he woke up to an incredible amount of pain on one side of his head and it's like, I got an ear infection. Yeah, I get to go to So he goes to the doctor. They give him another round of antibiotics. Still nothing. The next night he feels something. He had a small lego lodge deep, deep, deep into his ear canal. Apparently he put it in there when he's like three or four years old. Yeah, and he doesn't recall doing it, but it has, I guess, worked its way deeper and deeper into his ear canal over a course of about twenty years. So even when the doctor who examined him initially the first few times would look in didn't he didn't see anything.
Speaker 2: Because it's down here, there is wisdom probably, Oh God, the thing finally worked its way out, and all of a sudden he felt incredible about relief.
Speaker 1: Thing in it for like twenty years. Are you a lego brick?
Speaker 2: Are you getting the same pain in your ear canal that you get in the Wiener canal When we talk about, you know, getting the Q tip God, dog, why did I say it?
Speaker 1: If you were three or four year old playing with legos, I would have wouldn't you be more likely to shove it up your nose rather than in your ear? Probably? Yeah, yeah, I would see.
Speaker 2: A picture of that guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah he looks a little dim.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he looks very dim. That's a shove your shovel lego in your ear kind of got Yeah. And you said he's thirty, Yeah, he just turned thirty. He looks like he's like fift.
Speaker 1: Well he's balding early early on baldness, male pattern baldness.
Speaker 2: Which is cool. Now he just looks like and he's got a hell of a meathhead on him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's got like, like me, what pot rose shaped head?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got a big head. That got that guy right there?
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: If you if you put a lineup of eight people and said which one sticks a lego in his ear as a kid, or that some bitch meathead right there? All right, finally fifty year old with the big head, I'm only thirty.
Speaker 1: After visiting Canada and Scotland, let's bring it back here to the good old USA and head up to uh Central PA. Just outside Harrisburg, Saalo to forty seven year old Crystal Gouss. Crystal is the director of food and nutrition for a school district in southeast Pennsylvania. She was arrested h after.
Speaker 2: Is this the beer cave you were telling? Yes, talking about what did you do on?
Speaker 1: Uh? This past weekend, Crystal walked into a Royal Farms convenience store location in Hanover, PA. Walked into the beer cave, the walk in beer cooler which many convenience stores have these days, stocked with comb beer, nice cow beer. She walked in, pushed it, pushed a case of beer out of the way, pulled down her pants.
Speaker 2: I knew that was a Freudian slip when you said pust a beer.
Speaker 1: She pushed a case of beer out of the way, pulled down her pants, and dropped a deuce on the shelves. Then she walked back out to her suv and left about five o'clock in the afternoon.
Speaker 2: It's a convenience store, Crystal.
Speaker 1: They have a bathroom, which, by the way, I'm glad you brought that up, Taco Bob, located right outside where the beer cave entrance was. So what was the bathroom occupied? And you really really had to go go to the man's right. That probably would have been the logical next go to. Uh huh was the bathroom a miss and not up to your standards, Crystal? Uh? And this was your way of protest and relief at the same time. Then it's outside the back of the store. Don't know, but she's facing charges for open lewdness, criminal mischief, and disorderly conduct that created a hazardous and physically offensive condition.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they need to add and ruin and some cold.
Speaker 1: Beers walking in there after she just got done doing her thing, and it would just so happened to be in the area where your preferred beer was stocked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's ruining some cold beers. That was the last charge of put on there. What do you walk in there? It's mid crystal, you know what I'm saying. It's mid in the midst of going one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm gonna go right down the road.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought it was gonna be like a sex in the walk in story, and I thought, wait, no, you couldn't really you know, something to get this place.
Speaker 1: They're cold much less uh erotic. I well to each
Speaker 2: His own, I Linchen Daco on demand, download the iHeartRadio app HI, Welcome to the I