Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What? What's going to happen?
Speaker 1: What a Welcome to the Occult Rejects. We are your host. I am Jules, host of the Great Pill podcast, and this is Headless Giant, my co host another occult reject Headless. What's going on? Man? How are you doing today? Hi?
Speaker 3: You're doing Jules? So you can find me at the Headless Giant podcast on YouTube and on x I also post a lot there. There was a change in my schedule so now I'm doing a Monday alchemy show. So if you guys are into alchemy and you want to find out how new plant alchemy, I've got all the equipment ready and we're going to have a great time going through all of that stuff on Monday. So it's going to be really interesting to start things off.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 3: I got to back up to what we were doing last week. We were talking about Oristaeus and we were talking about this movie Bougonia, and I put out a scathing review of that movie on my ex account today, So if you guys want to go over to my ex account and read through that, this movie is a complete bastardization of the Bogonia ritual. And everything having to do with Greek culture, which is very ironic considering that the director is Greek himself. So the way that he characterizes this whole thing is one hundred and eighty degrees different from the original stories about it. It's more than an orphic insult towards these people. It's saying everybody has to die if you don't do what we say. So definitely check that review out because it's pathetic. Don't waste your money on the movie. Uh, it's it's really bad, uh don't. I mean, like, the acting was pretty good right from a lot of these people, but these are not relatable characters and it's definitely a global homo garbage shit show, so they'll watch it.
Speaker 1: But yeaheah, Yeah, I was gonna say, you know, you did go see that movie after our episode last week, and we started the episode off with a preview of that movie, and it looked pretty bizarre to say the least. But I could have guessed they were going to take something natural and bastardize it, right, That's what Hollywood does. We're definitely used to it by now. But greetings everyone in good afternoon. Yeah, I did want to say he is the host of the Headless Giant podcast and also Headless as Men Bag every Thursday. I finally got the name right, And yeah, so we are I think we're talking today about Artemis, not right, Headless.
Speaker 3: That is correct. We're talking about Artemis Diana and the relationship between that and the Rustic world. So Artemis is associated with the moon, associated with hunting, and associated with her brother Apollo. Right, So they're twins, So there's this twin aspect as well. Now the Diana in Roman mythology is less about the relationship to her brother Apollo and more about the idea that the moon is the grant of crowns and significant figures in the polity. So, uh, there's a a myth and you know a practice that James George Fraser goes into in his book series called The Golden Bough about the dying and rising gods and all these different cultures called the well this is the Golden Bow ritual. Right, So this is like the central focus of his book is he found out about this thing in Roaming culture and it fascinated him so much that he went out to all the rest of these surrounding cultures and found similar dying and Rising God myths. James George Fraser died completely penniless and whatever because he dared to question the orthodoxy when it came to the Dying and Rising God myth. He said it was not uncommon and that Christianity wasn't really unique in that regard. So he was severely punished for his interest in the ancient world. But where we get this myth is this place outside of Rome. It's a district that is dedicated to Diana. That's important, right, because at this district they would have this golden bow ritual where they crown the king of the grove. So the king of this ancient holy grove would be crowned there based upon their status as a fleeing criminal, fleeing slave, or some other things. So this freed man, either by his own actions or by the you know, actions of other people, would then go to this grove, retrieve a bow off at the top of the tree, and then fight against the current king of the grove, and whoever won to the death right would become the new king of the grove. And it sounds weird, but actually it's at the center of American life, and we just don't realize it.
Speaker 1: So one of the things the victor goes the spoils, right, I mean, oh, it's like the theme of everything.
Speaker 3: Our presidency is the king of the grove. Oh absolutely, president is that guy? This election process is sort of like this retelling of this golden bought myth and James George Fraser didn't even make that connection. I don't know why. But if you look at the top of the Capitol building, maybe we can pull that up here.
Speaker 1: Yeah you want me to pull it up or yeah.
Speaker 3: Sure you're so. At the top of the Capitol building is this statue of freedom, this lady you of freedom? Right, and so the statue is a very important part of this thing because it's it's sitting in this Minerva like structure which is made out of the paths that go around the Capitol building.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good one. Now this one was It's caused a lot of controversy in the day because the president of the South, right, so the guy who is commanding the Southern forces, insisted that she cannot wear the hat of the freed slave, which is the Phrygian cap.
Speaker 1: That's a phoenix on her head.
Speaker 2: Bro, that is a.
Speaker 3: Phoenix on her head, yeah right, Yeah, but this figure that they're showing here is sort of this Diana type figure, right. Statue of Freedom is really really close to the Columbia type goddess, which we're in the district of Columbia, just like the district of Diana. And so Columbia is a syncretism with Diana, right. So it goes through a couple other phases over the years in terms of the literary syncretisms that they make. So Libertas would be another goddess of the Roman pantheon that is associated with Columbia.
Speaker 1: Does this have to do with the Statue of Liberty as well?
Speaker 3: Well, Statue of Liberty is a little bit different. She doesn't have some of the same things. But as you can see if you go through some of the other pictures there, like the one with her standing in front of the capitol, right, this is when they were doing the restoration. You can tell that she's got this Indian cloak that she's wearing, right, So this is like a symbol of the frontiers. Right. She's a rustic goddess. She's not just this goddess of liberty. She's also a goddess of the frontier. And if you look through all of the depictions of Columbia in popular media as this figure of you know, westward expansion, you also have that frontier sort of spirit as well. So Columbia, Diana, Artemis, they're all kind of in this frontier or you know, rustic goddess motif. Right, And so she's standing on top of the whole world, which is also very important there. This is the globist crucicker idea. They're saying, we are the global empire, right. What they're saying is that, you know, she's the She's the goddess who gives us strength to go forward and conquer everything. Right, So it's it's less about hunting and more about like hunting people. You know, we can we can subjugate all of the people under this goddess of freedom. Freedom. But Jefferson Davis was very, very adamant, and he actually led a whole coalition to people to make sure that she didn't have the cap of the freed slave, the Frygian cap on her head. But these are egle feathers again, and this is more of an egle motif. Can you pull up a overview of the Capitol building. This is also really important because what's under the capitol.
Speaker 1: Don't don't get me started with the Ossyrian tomb under the capitol.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's not that it's got to be zoomed out more because in the paths around it you can see this massive owl structure.
Speaker 1: Hold on all right.
Speaker 3: If you just because like they try to obscure it, they try to hide it. But this owl is this here we go, there we go. Yeah, So turn that, you know, sixty degrees up and then you'll see or not sixty but nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's the owl's head right here, right, the two eyes.
Speaker 3: Right, that's the belly right in the capitol itself, and then literally the belly of the beast. Now this is the same kind of owl like figure that you see out of Bohemian groves. So between the owl on this side and the owl on that side, everything is being watched, right, So this is the idea we see at night. We have the wisdom to see what you don't, and this is a good example of that because if you're not looking at this geoglyph, that's a geoglyph, right, just like the you know in South America where they you know, made all these structures in the desert that people could only see from above. That's what this is. It's a geoglyph that can only be seen from above. You're not gonna be able to see it down walking around on the paths themselves. That's important. That's part of their magic, you know, when they say, hey, America is a based on Christian ideals or whatever, you got to bring up stuff like this. This is part of their religion. So this is the wisdom to see.
Speaker 2: In the dark.
Speaker 1: Minerva, right, right?
Speaker 3: Do you have Google Maps, because we could just zoom right out from Google Maps and go over to the other let other angles.
Speaker 1: Let me go to Google Maps so fast, I do you want to keep talking?
Speaker 3: You got it? So what's also important about this is that the direction it's facing is the west, So the east side is the top of the owl's head as the sun's coming out. Just Washington, d C. And zooming on that Capitol building. And we'll keep going down the line further west.
Speaker 2: Let me.
Speaker 3: And again, district of Diana, right, Diana nemorensis this Diana place in Rome right is very closely associated to this place in America via the symbolism. So we're seeing the Diana symbolism right there in Washington, d C. Right on top of the Capitol building, very Diana like figure. And also this Diana nemorensis right, and memorensis is this Lake Nemi, right, That's where the grove was at is at this Lake Nemi in Rome, and this is where the ritual would take place. Now, Nero is the one that rigged it. He rigged the ritual and then destroyed it for Rome. Right, So he wanted to get his guy as sort of like the spiritual head of the Roman religion by rigging the King of the Grove ritual so that his guy could be like this high priest type figure. Well, obviously it lost importance at that point. Yo, guess who it is? There? Is it?
Speaker 1: Hey, Bud, let's going on? Sorry about You're good, you're here, glad you're here.
Speaker 3: So let's look at this map. Did you find the Capitol?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah? I like, okay, where Okay? So I'm trying to okay, how that's the Washington Monument.
Speaker 2: You just pull.
Speaker 1: Directions on the map headless how how uh huh?
Speaker 3: Well if you zoom out, that that should work too. Zoom out, zoom out. All right, So the Capitol Building is right here where right, and the reflecting pool. Yeah, there you go. Click on that on the Capitol.
Speaker 1: Where's the Capitol, dude, I'm bad at this.
Speaker 3: Over Okay, you've got that big green strip, that green strip. If you go to the end of that green strip, that's the Capitol building over there. Yeah, it's the it's the horizontal. Yeah, it's the one that goes right along. Yep, click on that.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: Now that's where the owl is, right up there on Capitol Hill. If zoom out a little.
Speaker 1: Bit more, I see it right here on the left.
Speaker 3: Right there, right, So that's the start of the Washington Mall, this big strip going all the way over to the Lincoln Memorial right right along Constitution Avenue. Right above it, it's going all the way over to that Lincoln Memorial. That's where you've got the Veneration of Artemis. No, you gotta go west.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying.
Speaker 3: It's not keep zooming out, keep zooming out.
Speaker 1: Too far, too far.
Speaker 3: Okay, there you go.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I'm gonna let you do this next time.
Speaker 3: So if you go down the mall all the way, you'll hit the reflecting pool. Now, this lake Nemi is called Diana's mirror. Right, So you've got the District of Columbia with Artemis on top of the Capitol, the reflecting pool right in front of a sacrificed King Abraham Lincoln. That's weird.
Speaker 1: This is a.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so you got that green strip right there, right, so right right, oh too far.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you I don't know how to control this thing.
Speaker 3: Click on the capitol again. Let me see if I can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you try and do it, because this it's not letting me scroll over at all, all right, it's being weird. I don't like it, no, sir, only yeah, I don't know what it's doing.
Speaker 3: But that that east to west, that east to west road right there is Constitutional Avenue. That's what the that's what the whole thing is laid out on. That's what the Freemasons wanted the entire thing to be oriented to.
Speaker 1: H Here, I'm an if y'all want to pull it up, and.
Speaker 3: I got it, so let me share my screen here, all right.
Speaker 1: So it may have to do with me having a MacBook book.
Speaker 3: So right here in the middle of this procession, this Washington Monument right here, we see the Vesica pisces. Right, So this is two big circles right there with this vagina in the middle, right, and so the vagina underneath the penis Washington Monument represents that fertility ritual.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So you've got this Lake Nemi, this fertility ritual including this, you know, these two circles around the Washington Monument creating the vesica pisces or this this vaginal canal right is right there underneath that thing.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Also, they had to put the World War Two memorial right in front of that reflecting pool. They didn't want it.
Speaker 1: This was actually privately funded, so I think the Freemasons were pretty much opposed to anybody changing this Washington mall. But this reflecting pool right here, I am you see yah, the district of Columbia almost makes a perfect square. Well, if you go down here, you'll.
Speaker 3: Still find the boundary stones. This was supposed to be a cube. She's supposed to be sitting on top of the cube in her district right the city at seven Hills, Rome, Maryland. Right. So it's no wonder they would put so much detail into this Roman thing and then have this Roman temple with this sacrificed king right at the end of that huge reflecting pool. So from the White House though, right, we could see all these other shapes, like you've got this pentagram right here.
Speaker 2: I'm just I was like, yo, there's some wild stuff in there.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure there's a compass and an apron as well.
Speaker 3: Well. The compass is actually on the on the Capitol side, if I could go out there. Yeah, so the Capital side, it's actually part of the legs of the the legs of the owl.
Speaker 1: Right, So is there a hexagram of Solomon anywhere?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's further east as well.
Speaker 1: I figure that was over there.
Speaker 3: I could give a tour. I used to live in this area, so.
Speaker 1: Please, dude, this is this is great. This is fascinating to me because because I know this exists that I'm not familiar with.
Speaker 3: The This is the compass. You can see these two angles coming out from the feet of the owl right here, and then it goes out in the sixty degrees that you're used to seeing on that t square and compass with the Freemasons, and then over here, well again, right in the middle of all of this that lines up right around sixteenth Avenue right is the Washington Monument where they're having this massive secon.
Speaker 1: Dude. I see the templar cross. I see the templar cross.
Speaker 3: There are so many in this.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm all giddy from this. I feel like a school school child.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, So the Star of David is, Oh where is it?
Speaker 3: It's gonna pop out at you keep it a minute. So it's really interesting. DC is laid out in this highly geometrically accurate fashion, but it stops at a certain point, and it stops over on the east side. Over here, there's a train yard that intersects the middle of the city, and it stops all of these geometric formations that they're trying to achieve.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: Is that where the term across the tracks came from?
Speaker 3: I don't know if if that's where it.
Speaker 1: Came from, but you could apply it to that very much.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so what is the significance. Well, if you've been following the impeachment trials of Donald Trump, you'll know that they had to march the impeachment orders from the Senate over to the House in a funerary march.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 3: This is the symbolic death and rebirth of this King of the Grove ritual they have to have this sort of funerary procession as a ritual to ritually kill off the king currently and then bring in the new king. So it's at the heart of American politics. And nobody wants to acknowledge this stuff because it ruins a lot of illusions. And Washington Memorial is right on that same center line that goes all the way through the pa of the White House all the way up into this other stuff. Now, what's what's even more interesting is that it's not actually a pentagram. What this is is the bottom of Malcoote. This makes a giant fucking kabbala.
Speaker 2: Try.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense, right.
Speaker 3: Right. They built it into the streets of your capital. Wow.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Also, why the Society the Cincinnati is so important is because the guy who designed this thing came straight through the Society of the Cincinnati. Everybody remarks that he was a Freemason, but no, he was part of the French chapter of the Society of the Cincinnati, which was the official cult repository for all of the the You know, all of the presidents, they have to join. They become members as soon as they're elected, and all of the offspring of the members of the Society of the Cincinnati, all of the male offspring all become members as well. So that is so again, these circles right here would represent represent the different sephar Right now, there's another interesting part over by.
Speaker 1: Q Street, Q streets.
Speaker 3: On Q Street, you've got the Masonic Library.
Speaker 1: Wait, it's literally called like the letter Q Street.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Seventeenth Street not too far around.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know that it existed. Okay, all right, guys.
Speaker 3: So there's something you should know about the streets in Washington, d C. This is gonna fuck everybody up who tries to drive around there. Every single thing is doubled, right every So you've got sixteenth Street northwest and sixteenth Street southeast. It's laid out in the pattern where they've actually taken all of these numbers and letters and then put them in different quadrants. So all of the Q or all of the letter quadrants are in one one area you know, northwest or northeast and southwest I believe, and then all of the number quadrants go from south east over to north west. So everything is doubled, which makes getting around the city fucking impossible. Yeah, I mean, these traffic circles and everything else.
Speaker 1: If I would have known that there was a Q Street in Washington, I would have known a long time ago that Q was a siop instead of finding out in a still holding the first Trump term or whatever when everyone was disappointed. Yeah you know, but yeah, definitely. It kind of tells you right there, who controls that movement? You know? That's that's wild. Yeah, this is crazy, dude. This is something that I've been one to look at some I'm actually pretty happy that you pulled this up.
Speaker 3: Well, I think you know, this sort of exemplifies why she's so important in the Rustic pantheon is because she represents the frontier of everything, right, and to control the frontier is to have a state. You've got to have borders, You've got to have that ability. So this is at the central core of the processing unit, if you could say that, of how they you know, view themselves, how they rule the world. They have to have control over all the frontiers.
Speaker 1: Okay, that King of the Grove man, Yeah, I've I've heard that some somewhere before. Does that have anything This may be a stretch. I have anything to do with the story of Robin Hood and all that going back into the green Man or whatever.
Speaker 3: Possibly in some ways there are literary simp uh, you know, significance. But you see that maybe a king of the cross right there. It's all this cross. Now, if you wanted to get technical, that would be like this cross of hen Day right. This is the thing that decodes all of it. And you could see those two legs coming out from the owl make this giant kind of egg shape around the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Let me see that's wild. Yeah, everything is encapsulated in an egg.
Speaker 3: So you've got a cross after cross.
Speaker 1: Wow, amazing this Yeah, it kind of looks like the malty we now, well, I don't know, you.
Speaker 2: Know, it's interesting that one picture that's over to the right was like almost kind of what I was trying to explain. I think it was with you headless when I was talking about I don't know, maybe it wasn't you. The eyeballs. You have one eyeball and all this. Yeah, it was for the number, dude, one eyebill. The two of them, how they will Actually it takes two to make the one vision, right say, let.
Speaker 3: Me gets right there. This is the first eye and this is the second eye over here right, and you could see these two Uh, that's where that's where these cross. Right here is this other kind of vision.
Speaker 2: So damn dude, even those two about it, Like those two like even I wouldn't say sexually, but those two do create the one image too.
Speaker 3: So you know what I'm saying, like, right, well, this one is the male the two. Yeah, this one's the male. This is the Washington Monument right here, and over here would be the female. Yeah, what's over there that's the Capital with the huge owl underneath of it.
Speaker 1: And the guys, is that where the vagina is.
Speaker 3: That's where the belly is. You know, if you think about the dome like a belly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and what's on that dome, isn't there like some kind of depiction of George Washington being like brought up to heaven or something.
Speaker 3: That's in the basement right there and that is actually yeah, it's it's facing the top of the dome and it's called the Apotheosis of George Washington. And it's on one of the lower levels in the Capitol building. Because you know, uh, the ascension is inside of the belly. They're giving birth to the homunculus, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, the argument birth to the homunculus on George Washington. Let's pull this up real fast when I'm moving to an episode on Osiris.
Speaker 3: Right, look at the three intersecting circles right here. You've got this one, You've got this one, you know, the north circle, and then the South circle coming over the Capitol in another vagina Lincoln Square over here, and then Abraham Lincoln's monument over here. All of this stuff was set out so perfectly but also very impossible to fucking drive on. Oh, here's the Kabbala Trey angle right there you go, right, so that is Tiffaret.
Speaker 1: So Malco's at the bottom.
Speaker 3: Right Malcouth would be the Jefferson monument, okay, right, and then up here this would be the Tiffaret. That would be the White House, sure right, and then right here again, well, they're putting the the Phallas of George Washington right on the moon, which would go back to Artemis again.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, the Thracian moon goddess. Dude Dindis, who I was reading about, kind of had a lot of the same iconography to it. Think about the Babylonian sin yeah, well yeah, and that's the in Sumerian story. You know, it goes back to ish Tar and sin, right, yeah, and Ishtar would be a version of Diana, right yeah, and maybe like a dark version or something, because the Ishtar is is a pretty fucked up entity. I'm not gonna lie the stories of Ishtar, and maybe it's how they're interpreted. I don't know how many female planets are there feminine planets, one.
Speaker 2: Which which which the planet? But I mean it's considered in the Seven Magical Planets.
Speaker 3: Ah, there you go. They called the Moon female and male and the orphic hymn to the Moon.
Speaker 2: M that's a lot of things, don't say. Hell, I'm glad you mentioned that there is a lot of male deities that are associated with the Moon. He was often consu reincarnated and that was a moon deity.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. So all this transgenderism, all the rest of that stuff comes through this moon, this mercury, this hermetic type idea of the unification of the opposites, the bringing together of both female and male. It represents mastery over the world.
Speaker 1: Which I think the trans thing is just a bastardization of that, right.
Speaker 3: Right, right, right right. So you know there are cults that were really huge into this stuff, and you know, Christianity was one of them. The early Church had well, the Nician Agreement. The very first thing on the Nician Agreement was that nobody who is intentionally castrating themselves is allowed to be in the church fellowship anymore. Right, So it was a widespread problem all over Rome that these Christians kept cutting off their junk, so they had to make it clear you're not allowed to do that anymore. Origin one of the early Church fathers also self castrated, so you know, it was a very big problem back then because they thought that getting rid of any of these temptations. This actually goes into the Bogonia movie as well. Getting rid of these temptations is the only way to achieve mastery. Right. In the Bougonia movie, the main character, which is very non Ristaus like, decides that he's going to give himself and his cousin a chemical castration because they cannot be distracted by earthly or fleshly desires for sex for them to complete their mission, and so he has to give him this chemical castration stuff as he's you know, he's trying to distract him or whatever. And so this, you know, completely opposite of Aristaeus, who is like this fertility god like. He's actually bringing fertility to the world. You know, he's he's.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't want to cut your penis off. I want to make it bigger.
Speaker 3: You know, right. Rust the gods again, Rust the gods are very highly associated with this fertility. But there's there's two ways you can look at the male and female form. Is you're either taking off your junk or you're adding more to it. If you're adding more to it, then your self generative. Right now, you're producing alone everything in the you're creating right as opposed to the other form, which would be you've just snipped off your stuff, and so you transcend gender by reduction, which is the one that is being promoted. So you've got these two alternate ends of the coin, and the one that gets promoted in society is not the self self mastery through completing the ideas of unifying the two hemispheres of the brain, the masculine and feminine. Hea fears uh completing the personal work. No, instead of all that, why don't you just, you know, castreat yourself, which is the exact opposite of mastery. It would be complete naivity.
Speaker 1: You have to you're destroying yourself there you go, so because in doing so, you destroy not only like creation, right, but you destroy I think a part of your soul as well, an aspect that it's something you were born with, right, whatever gender you are, obviously that you Yeah, that's that's gone.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: If anybody is talking about the the transgenderism and occultism and they don't bring this up, they're basically lying to you, right, because they're not giving you the full picture about mastery and about self mastery and using these energies within yourself to become a better person. Instead, they're only telling you about the fear, the buzzwords because it's evil because whatever. Right, So, but they won't mention Yeah, they won't mention the nice end thing either. So that's also a big issue.
Speaker 1: It's uncomfortable truths man that some people, uh, you know, right, thing you should discuss. But yeah, dude, this uh trying to look for for some more. Yeah, that's crazy. That uncompleted square So was it ever completed?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Or did they not allow them to complete it?
Speaker 3: But they put the boundary stones. Sorry that well, they wanted to have a state between states, right, So the the limitation between Maryland and Virginia was huge, Like Maryland was the only Catholic state, and they really had a problem with their neighbors, like everybody else hated the Catholics, right. The Vatican actually sent a massive stone to Washington, d c. To be put in the Washington Monument, and they broke the stone and threw it in the Potomac. So there was a lot of animosity between America and Catholicism in the early days, which vanished over the years. But what they wanted to do is have these two states unified across this river and have that be the symbol of this unification of all of these different areas and what have you. But instead, Virginia became part of the South and they didn't want Washington, d c. In their regions. So it's always been this sort of uncompleted thing. But you could see right at the hearts there you go. So it's it's also funny too, where is the where's the line between the North and South? During the Civil War? Do you remember that then Mason.
Speaker 1: Dick Line was that right there?
Speaker 3: No, it was in Pennsylvania. It was between Maryland and Pennsylvania. So technically both capitals of these two feuding states in the Civil War were both in the South. That Mason Dixon line was supposed to extend all the way out to California in terms of slave states of free states. But that's where you have something like Bleeding Kansas happened. So there was a big feud over whether or not Kansas would be a slave state or a free state. And they had open wars going on before the Civil War with John Brown and his gang and all these other people who wanted to make a free state and the South that wanted to make it a slave state, right because they wanted to have that voting majority. When Abraham Lincoln was elected, they did not have that representation at all from the South up to the north, so all the South voted against Abraham Lincoln and he still won anyway. So at that point it was just basically we got to, you know, commit to war. But there was a huge gap for a long period in American history between Maryland and Virginia, right, so that little red area that's all of Virginia and this area is all Maryland. So they had to find a way to unify the opposites, and they were dead set on using this Masonic imagery as a basis because as the Civil Wars is happening. They're actually building all of this stuff in Washington, DC.
Speaker 1: So it's psychologist a distraction. I don't know if you could say distraction, but I think these people had such a you know, deep knowledge of their own history that they thought by using the these symbols and these techniques and all this stuff that was in their you know, sacred geometry, sacred geometry textbooks and all the rest of this, they could unite these people who had very little in common and wanted.
Speaker 3: To go to war with each other.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: And there were feuds over how they could use these symbols to sort of propagandize people with the structure itself. So if you go back to Giordano Bruno, he has these methods of mimetics where he's using these these geometric and.
Speaker 1: Sigils. It's a wheeldrow magic that that That's what I was gonna ask if it's it's it. It seems to me like it's hyper sigils, and like they're doing this stuff on a large scale, uh, in these areas to and invoke some kind of energy or magical uh, you know, some something.
Speaker 3: So it's they've they've called it before. Oh there we go, that's the uh.
Speaker 1: There, we stopped talking about it. Yeah, And George George is right there in the middle with his as above so below hand hand signals.
Speaker 3: Hand to Sabazios before the hand of benediction. So he's holding up the hand of Sabazios.
Speaker 1: Can you name all the gods headless? Who are all these uh i?
Speaker 3: On the left, the twelve Olympians are outside of that ring, right, so they're heavily implying that there is some sort of ancient pagan element here that is founding this country. That is, that is a spirit that is moving through this country.
Speaker 1: There nick looks like an I in the middle, Yeah, big time, definitely.
Speaker 3: If you could zoom in a little farther, I could probably pick out some of the elements from them. But basically we've gotten up tune over on the west right, so he's he's holding up that trident and let's see, he's got to be Hephaestus and Oh Columbia right to the south right below George Washington. She's holding the shield and the.
Speaker 1: Sword literally right under his Pallas.
Speaker 3: Right under him exactly, and this is at the heart of the womb of the temple. Right, So this is the under the dome right where the pregnancy of this, you know, Agrigor of Washington or agrigor of a state over all the United States is being birthed, right. It's it's powerful symbolism, dude.
Speaker 1: This is how the original churches and all these like old places of worship were built out, like in the format of our body, you know, right. Look at all the pentacles surrounding him too. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Heavily encoded magic, dude, heavily encoded magic. And nobody's paying attention to this stuff on a magical level anymore.
Speaker 1: Is that aries down there to the southwest?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: They could be aries, or it could be Athena, maybe Minerva, because again Minerva.
Speaker 2: Is like this.
Speaker 1: Connecting down to it.
Speaker 2: I can't really see.
Speaker 1: You don't see the rainbow right there.
Speaker 3: It looks like the twin Towers, to be honest.
Speaker 1: That's something. I don't know who that is to the north or the two to the east either, But uh, who are the ones sitting around George Washington.
Speaker 3: They look like angels, right, lots of sort of angelic symbolism. But they could also be like, you know, Saints of the Revolution or one of these.
Speaker 1: I think yeah, I don't know. I just thought that was interesting since since since we are talking about Artemis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, before they called Washington, d C. Before it became the capital. Right when the capitol was still up in Philadelphia, this area in Maryland was called Rome Maryland because there are seven hills that are adjacent to Washington, d C. They are in the District of Diana, right, they are in the District of Columbia. So all of this stuff is heavily spiritualized from the European ancestry. And if you look that guy right below, George Washington is carrying a Phrygian cap on a pole.
Speaker 1: I know, I was just about to say, dude, that seems like the same hat that Hermi's wears too.
Speaker 3: That's the one that they refuse to put on the Statue of Freedom because you know what's not Jefferson Jefferson Davis. Well, yeah, Hermes had one too, but Jefferson Davis insisted you do not put that on the Statue of Freedom because that is the sign of a freed slave.
Speaker 1: Well you were talking about the chicken. Well, you know how she was kind of depicted in the Native Guard. Look right to the right of this image, right here down here, and you have you know, this female with this headdress on that is very similar to the one with the phoenix on her head.
Speaker 3: You know, I think there is zero percent chance that the founding fathers did not know that there was European contact before Christopher Columbus and they were making them parts of their own tribe. They knew that the Creek were speaking a derivation of Greek. You know, they knew that there was ancient contact there, but they kind of kept it secret except in works of art like this, where you could see that even though they're at war with these native tribes, they still consider them part of their own family.
Speaker 1: I need to get a better thing for for my photos to pull up stuff. Uh for some reason, Max, they have very shitty uh like tools to use, right.
Speaker 3: Artemis was also the goddess of childbirth.
Speaker 1: Really okay, Yeah, I wanted to ask you if she represented anything else besides.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she she also had you know, a hea, a heavy association with the moon. But as we can see that, you know that lunar Sephira is right there at the Yoni and Phallus of the Washington Monument. So I mean, they couldn't be any clearer with that. And also the sun, which would be Tiffareth is right above that moon circle. Right, So they're making the Greek Kabbala, I think. I think that's that's what they were going for.
Speaker 1: They're trying to mix uh, a little bit of both whenever they're trying to take these entities from this one and with the themes and the you know, the symbolism from this other and mesh them together to create their own gods or whatever.
Speaker 3: Well, I think the Greek Kabbala is actually older than the Hebrew Kabbala. But that's very constravers.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a very interesting subject. I'd like to talk to you about that sometimes. Right, I just think because I didn't know there was a.
Speaker 3: Right, right. So since the theogeny fits perfectly into the Kabbalah, right, like all these gods have their own spheres, have their own pathways, and we know the approximate date of the writing of the you know, septuagen you have to understand that they were influenced by that Greek source. So when they're saying that they have the one true Kabbala, that's through the Bible, which is filtered through the original version.
Speaker 1: Yeah, huh. Interesting.
Speaker 3: But this is like at the core of perennialism, right, the idea that all of these things can be mapped out geometrically in a very similar way. Yo, scottus of Don what's what's that about?
Speaker 1: I don't know Rex talking about Rex?
Speaker 3: Did?
Speaker 1: I guess may have been talking about one of the one of the figures on the side of George Washington. Maybe one of them was Eos. There was one that was around a whole bunch of clouds. It looked kind of like dawn.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's there you go, and yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see allegory Yeah, well yeah, no, I think allegory there's you know that's hidden in there as well. That's the beauty of it, in my opinion, and a lot of this is just the different things that you find in it.
Speaker 3: That painting was perfectly oriented northwest, east, east, and south, and so where Eos would be in that painting is where the sun.
Speaker 1: Would be rising, which is in the east, right.
Speaker 3: Right there in the east. So they've oriented that painting perfectly to the world around it, which.
Speaker 1: Is as yeah, yeah, if you want my opinion, that's art. That's like it's like a pure form of art. Dude, is like something that represents the world around it, you know, but you don't realize it until you you look at it from this more esoteric angle. Is just fascinating. I go off on another tangent, you know, if you don't stop me.
Speaker 3: So summarily, you know, Artimis is the protector of girls, right, young girls are under her protection. Apollo protects young boys, right. So together they bring swift death and justice upon anybody who hurts the people that they protect.
Speaker 1: Dude, who couldn't agree with that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: But again that's why they're called gods and goddesses of death because in the Greek tradition they would kill anybody would fuck around with children.
Speaker 1: They're talking about their their enemies, right, well when they talk about death.
Speaker 3: Society, right, So they bring disease and they bring this fortune upon you know, people who cross them. And so if you're not good with Artemis and Apollo, they're probably gonna fuck with you heart, you know. And so anytime you see references to Apollo as being this god of death in the Bible, that's what they're referring to is you know, you don't fuck with him like Apollo is the one who stuck the arrow in Achilles, like he's he's the one who ended that hero. So he did that because he dishonored his temple, and.
Speaker 1: So he chopped the head off of them, right yeah, no, no, well.
Speaker 3: That came later. But after he stabbed the arrow into his heel.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm saying Achilles chopped the head off of Apollo the statue on his temple. Yeah yeah. I actually watched Troy recently with my son. It's a great movie. That's one of the last like good action movies. Man, I mean it really was good. I remember I had it on VHS. Achilles was a jerk. Yeah, he was pretty arrogant, that's you know, he's probably why he got it through the heel, right.
Speaker 3: Hubris right, niversally gets the gods they will strike you down.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, didn't he fall in love with a priestess of Apollo?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah, So I mean there you go, you just you know, and Apollo ends up killing him. So it's like this this story. Wow, I love this headless that's awesome.
Speaker 3: But they talk about Apollium rising from the pit in the Book of Revelations.
Speaker 1: So they're referring to Apollo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Apollium is how you spell his name. So he's the chief demon among all the rest of them. He's the worst guy in history. He is once he comes out of the pit. That's what all hell breaks loose on earth. In Revelations is he is the bringer of pain and misfortunate and injustice to everybody, right in the Book of Revelations. But you don't really have the context about that because the founding mythology of pat Most included Apollo falling in as well. Right, So he's fallen in the pit and then he has to be brought back out of it by Artemis or the Horror of Babylon. It's strange because it seems like they're working together in the Book of Revelations, and that's also some of the founding mythology of pat Most where John was writing the Book of Revelations.
Speaker 1: Wow, you gotta have the context, ya, dude. Definitely. People people miss or forget context these days and they just go That's the problem with this fast content in my opinion, that you know, people base what they think off of a thirty second video, right, you know, no one's going to go and read the book, right, No, one's going to go and try to get their own opinion or their own view on these things in which I think everyone should do well.
Speaker 3: It certainly, it certainly adds a little bit of you know, impetus for the people who are controlling things to try and get this information on top of everything else, because if you don't know how it's actually working from the historical and documented sources, then you can you know, use anything from the Bible to discredit anything that actually has sources, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it.
Speaker 3: Keeps see in a big pen and it works, you know, because if you can't think outside of that paradigm, you're you're doomed to repeat that paradigm. So it's it works out on them that angle. But perennialism, when you.
Speaker 1: Go back to the sources in the Bible, is about analyzing these symbols and seeing where they cross over and other cultures. As this perennial system, it's it's all one religion, you know. That's what the Theosophists we're trying to do, is they were trying to syncretize everything into one single thing. And that's why they call it the world religion or whatever that these Theosophists were pushing that came through their analysis. We were all of these Yeah, well, we were just talking about on the Esoteric book review. We had started The Secret Doctrine and then we switched over to another book. But we were talking about watching how they would use the swastika and the you know, the hex gram of Solomon in unison together, right and that so that came from Theosophy. Okay, makes more sense.
Speaker 3: Right, And you know, these efforts have produced things like baseball, for instance, So all of the Theosophy stuff went directly into the making of baseball, this great American game, uniquely American, but it's in the shape of this you know, the big G for the diamond shape again. Yeah, we're back to geoglyphs again. They're using this as their form of magic. Now to me, right, like the era where baseball is at its height almost is the innocent portion of America Like this was, you know, this was like the up and coming of this culture and civilization and instead of you know, always fighting with each other in these civil wars, they got together on the sports field and they got along together, and you could see how that magic could possibly work to bring a nation together because we think of that as sort of like the American way, you know. And that was definitely because who started supposedly started baseball was the this Northern general, right, he was a general in the Northern Army, and he wanted to bring America back together.
Speaker 1: So they pretty based. Dude, get it, bas.
Speaker 3: You got it? Just Double Day, that's his name. I was trying to is trying to unite the nation after the Civil War, and he comes up with this magical game. He does it. So did he lie about the origins of it? Hell yeah, he did. The whole story is bullshit, but it worked. It was it was positive propaganda. I think that was trying to you know, very fute. And this is would be an example of magic that works, you see. And if you don't have the magic that works, what can you do to change things? Not a lot. So if you demonize this stuff and you're not able to use it as your own form of propaganda, you're fucked. You don't really have that agency in the same way that the people who make these successful spells pull it off.
Speaker 1: Intention is everything too, you know, same with prayer guys. I mean, you know, so if you have.
Speaker 3: And you know how to abstract them and to create spells out of them through art and all the rest of this stuff. You make an excellent propagandasts. When you can integrate all of these religious symbols throughout all of these years into geometric forms and what you're you're creating and putting out there to the world, you can actually make something that gets people's attention.
Speaker 2: What do you think, nick.
Speaker 3: Liminal Messenger?
Speaker 2: I agree, propagandas.
Speaker 3: It's not just propaganda. It's also beauty, it's also spirituality. It's all of these things that come into this form to try and create something, which, hey, I think that's what magic is us.
Speaker 1: Hey, so Subliminal had a question having to do with the Artemis shuttle or whatever it was being in between O'Brien and Apollo or something. If there was anything with that, I don't know. He said he would have. He said he was going to show up and ask in the chat, I would have had the actual question. He had mentioned something about it. Maybe it's something you can look into.
Speaker 3: Well. The first rockets were called the Saturn five rockets, right, Okay, These were massive. They were like what six story buildings, These things are huge. These are what they were usual to get up to you know, outer space. And then you had the Gemini rockets, right, and then the Gemini rockets were smaller, they were sleeker, they were actually you know, more efficient, and then you know it moved on down the line into the Shuttle rockets. So you know there is a significance to these things. The Saturn five was the furthest limit that they had gotten to that far, so it it represented that Saturn energy. And then you've got that Gemini which is sort of like a mirror ring of of sorts. Right, So it's of the story, right, and you know you've got the divine twins always as this ever present force in nature is the polarity.
Speaker 1: Isn't Apollo? There's one there's one god or one deity that that you see in both the Roman and Greek pantheon. Is that Apollo? Or is that uh?
Speaker 3: Apollo was wor ship in Magna Gressia in fact, okay, well Magna Greci is the bottom tip of Italy, right, so that was all Greece.
Speaker 2: Do you just see how much Jesus looked like Apolo at one point?
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, dude, in the look in the Vaticans.
Speaker 2: And how close they went to areas that worship in the in.
Speaker 1: The Aquarian Gospel of the Christ. I know, it's like a channeled book or whatever. People want to say what they want to Christ is hanging out with this Greek mystic named Apolo. Mm hmm. That's all I gotta say. Uh that we're doing that on esthetary book review at some point, guys, it's gonna be a bigger uh. I gotta come open minded for that one. And uh No, dissenting opinions and whatnot were going.
Speaker 3: In probably before the third century though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I mean, you'd have to look into it's very interesting stuff. It could be fake and gay, I don't know, but it's definitely it's interesting enough for a read in my opinion.
Speaker 3: Uh So, in the in the basement of the Vatican, they have images of Christ as Helios. Let me see if I can pull this up for you, guys, Ah, which is really interesting. Helios is this sun goddess or sun god that has their rays coming out of its head kind of like the you know, Statue of Liberty.
Speaker 2: Stop screen and try again, sub stacks.
Speaker 3: Vatican Helios. There we go. So this is Christ pulling a chariot with these sun rays coming out of his head surrounded by all of these I think they're oak leaves, could be, I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: This is yeah, probably yeah.
Speaker 3: So this was in the basement of the Vatican. This is the kind of Christ that they were worshiping back then, and it's far more roman.
Speaker 1: Looks more like man is.
Speaker 3: Right, right, So this is early Christianity is far more romanized.
Speaker 2: You're over by the visit areas. That motherfucker looked like he had hips on them and man, yes, sir, the di and Jesus, especially depending on where you are, because you got to look like their God. I mean, it's just.
Speaker 1: Right right in the image of their right. Yeah, when they make you.
Speaker 2: Know, uh, Mary wasn't huge until isis was a problem.
Speaker 1: That's a whole nother abbit hole, dude, that's a whole other episode.
Speaker 3: M hm. Also, why they would demonize Apollo so much in the Book of Revelations, because you've got to now eliminate that influence from painting Christianity.
Speaker 1: No one said that I said in this book he was hanging out with another mystic. That mystic was named Apollo. No one said, Jesus is Apollo.
Speaker 3: Right, So this Apollo Helio's imagery kind of indicates that they wanted Catholicism to mean what it means in Latin, which is universal. They have to be the universal religion and to get as far out there as possible with how you relate to these other cultures. I don't know if you guys have ever heard of the hunab Ku. This is great. So the Nabku is this imagery from the Mayas.
Speaker 1: I gotta yeah, that picture right there headless is very interesting that they had that underneath the Vatican because I've been I've been looking into what you would call like the men of the oak trees or the oak grove or what. That's why when you brought up the King of the Grove, I was like, wait a minute, this is very reminiscent of these Druidic you know, initiates. That is very very similar to early Christianity iconography and symbolism.
Speaker 3: So uh you know, yes, sir, so this is the hunab Ku symbol. This is the the Mayan yinyang sign, right, and so this Mayan yinyang was also Another thing was standard ukitect Mayan ornithography. It's a colonial period u coutect reducto term meaning the one God. It is used in colonial and more particularly doctrinal texts to refer to the Christian God. So since the found frequently in Chilam Balaam of Chuyamel, a syncretistic document heavily influenced by Christianity, refers specifically to the God as the translation into the Mayan Christian concept of one God to use and then culturally and culturate previous polytheist Maya to the new religion. So they grabbed this symbol and they said, this is the Christian God. You guys already worship it.
Speaker 1: Bring bring that symbol back up. Yeah, the hunab Ku.
Speaker 3: We'll do.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 3: Go, let's see there's a human.
Speaker 1: Interesting people are going to say that that symbol on the inside is like the FBI code for pedophilia or something.
Speaker 3: Maybe. All I know is this this goes way back in Mayan history. And they had some weird practices.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes they they they did. You know, we'll throwing heads down the pyramid steps and whatnot.
Speaker 3: Well that's more the as tags.
Speaker 1: But they okay, okay, okay, I'm glad that you're able to tell me that.
Speaker 2: You know, there's another thing I do want to mention with that though, is that even from things that I've noticed you're just looking at that. There's certain ways that people visioned what's going on out there. It was a point where they did think the sun in the moon might have actually kind of spiraled around the planet. Well, like we were there was like spiraling going on, it actually wasn't. It's hard to explain like that image could actually be showing something else.
Speaker 1: Those colors are that's all alchemy colors as well, right, that that we talked about, that we've talked about before. Let's see, that's interesting how people are getting a tattooed on them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a really popular symbol because obviously, you know, it's it's very much like that you know, Yin yang like yeah, opposite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does look.
Speaker 1: That combination of Yeah, it's interesting manh Yeah, I probably know the least about South American culture from their ancient past.
Speaker 3: It's very good.
Speaker 1: A little bit about the serpent mounds and like quetz a Quadal, the plume surpent, his relation to Thoth, slash ningo Zita to Hoodie, uh who you know, they kind of venerated then and he you know, there's the ancient alien theory of him bringing the Olemechs with him to restart civilization. And you know that this is a son of inky Ah, who you could say, I don't know, is the like archetype of Prometheus? Maybe I don't know. Anyway, what's this?
Speaker 3: What do you think it is?
Speaker 1: I don't know. That looks like an ole mac head.
Speaker 3: No, none of the the two bars and three dots, what is that?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 3: That's Mayan for thirteen. That's Mayan for thirteen. So the three dots are the ones and then these two are fives. So that's how they did their numbering system.
Speaker 1: That's fucking weird kind of I mean, if you were if that, if you were to grow up knowing this, this numbering system, I'm sure it would be very easy. But just looking at it.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 1: Whose flag is that?
Speaker 3: That's Washington, DC's flag.
Speaker 1: Get the fuck out of here, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, thirteen thirteen stars, thirteen bars, thirteen thirteen thirteen, all the thirteen over the fucking place.
Speaker 1: But they took that that symbol from from from the Mayans.
Speaker 3: No, No, that's actually George olderport a coat of arms.
Speaker 1: So he took that.
Speaker 3: How could his great great grandfather take that great great great great great great great grandfather in England.
Speaker 1: I have no idea they.
Speaker 3: Had contact with America's this this is not uncommon. They had a lot of contact with America. They had European voyages going back and forth. This is they knew about these people. That's why they have them up on the dome where he's being turned into a god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh look at that. Okay, yeah, boy, that's wild man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love this ship.
Speaker 3: What dude's going on?
Speaker 1: So, where's the origin of that symbol? What? What? What? What's the original meaning of the three dots and the two bars as it come from.
Speaker 3: We'll see, We'll see the heraldry. We can look up the heraldry.
Speaker 1: I'm just curious because you showed it to me in you know, the South American cultures. You know, was it worldwide or was it have have you seen it throughout different civilizations, just like looking different obviously not using stars, but maybe something else like like what we saw dots or even a different Yeah, no, they wouldn't star.
Speaker 3: The original was more like seed shaped, right, so it was kind of like so they would use this sort of seed shaped thing and not really a perfect circle. That's just sort of how they they translated it right. So the first coat of arms of a member of the Washington family is the first documented in the fourteenth century, born by one of the male Washington family members of Old Washington Hall and County Durham, England. The design three red stars over two horizontal horizontal bars on a white field has been used since nineteen thirty eight as the basis for the coat of arms and flag for the District of Columbia. Was also found on the purple heart, a US medal for wounded soldiers. That's very symbolic. These elements have been said to have been inspired by the stars and stripes design of the flag of the United States. However, despite some visual similarity, there is little evidence to no evidence whatsoever to support the claimed connection. The Digital Encyclopedia of George Washington, published in the Fred W. Smith National Library for the Study of George Washington Mount Vernon, calls it an enduring myth backed by no discernible evidence. Instead, the story seems to have originated in eighteen six seventy six playwright a Washington drama in five acts, Let Me See Sir William de Hertburn was also granted the Lordship of Wesington. Where's the description of it, he's a sir. Oh, Well, here's the thing about Washington is he signed the Declaration of Independence and like fourteen of his like sixteen ancestors were all signers of the Uh what's this? What's that called the Magna carta. Ah, So you don't say, right, So these guys are declaring independence over here in England, and then all of those guys come over here and they're doing the same thing over here.
Speaker 1: That's and somehow these guys are relating tone, you know, to these guys.
Speaker 3: And uh, bloodline families, right, but we're not.
Speaker 1: It's been like this last night. I was saying how Game of Thrones is a great representation of how the elites handle, like the behind the scenes, you know, like who who runs what? You know, who marries into which bloodline it's from like these houses, right, uh, and then the main house being like that of the dragon, you know, or like of this symbolic serpent stuff, which which obviously spans much farther into other cultures. But I thought it was a pretty good example.
Speaker 3: It gets really national trade, really fucking question.
Speaker 1: I'm sure, I'm sure I got to rewatch that movie. I need to watch that with my son. That'd be a good one that blow his mind. May confusion, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's good. It opens the mind, like we think of our history is mundane. It's very magical. But you got to know this stuff so that you could see the magic. There's a lot.
Speaker 1: Absolutely you can't discount it, you know. I mean, that's that's that was what I was saying earlier with the whole you know, the certain narratives that were fed Who's feeding us these narratives? And how long have they been feeding them to us? And you know, you gotta be able to discern between what's real and what's not. It's very hard. And I was talking about this uh on on a on a recent episode. I can't remember with who, but about Ai now and I hate this uh sona AI ship. I hate it. I can't stand it. It's very low frequent, oh gay, and I don't like it.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy is that I have it and you have not seen me make one video with that shit. That's what I'm saying, like pt and I have not made one one of those new sore videos like.
Speaker 1: People have been telling me to make thumbnails with AI, and I'm like, dude, I would rather make my own thumbnail with this app and just it looks how it looks. But it's you know, it's it's kind of a di I've always been real punk rock about everything. I don't know, authentic, thank you headless. It is authentic. And that's what I just said about the di y. You know, do it yourself, guys. You don't have to rely on any bigger entity to give you.
Speaker 2: I'll be drawing stick so unfortunately, hey, I.
Speaker 1: Can't draw worth the ship, so I just use hell is. You're a great artist, I heard.
Speaker 3: Guys. That's the point, like, now is the time to make really bad art because really bad art is authentic and people know it's not AI. That was the time we must bring back bad art again.
Speaker 2: Paid drawings that I'm just start doing ship like that and taking it like a picture of it thrown up as the thumb nail we were talking about, like right on, like fucking composition paper like the title of the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how how I'm always like, hey, bro, you got a thumbnail? Yeah yeah, you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna do that. Next time, I'm gonna send you a picture of like my thumbnail.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's always Uh, they're fun to make.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I get you.
Speaker 1: But hey, so who're gonna be talking about next week? Headless? I guess Apollo next week?
Speaker 3: It'll be right, the rustic gods, he's not. No, it's.
Speaker 1: Every day a right. So Artemis is but Apollo isn't. Okay?
Speaker 3: Interesting interesting, right because she's out there on the front tears hunting deer and Apollo is more like war. And he's also the god of Delphi, right, so he's the god of prophecy as well. He's always depicted as being surrounded by the Muses. The Nine Muses are his in the in the depictions, so all of the inspiration that comes through is related to Apollo as well. And you know that's something I was listening to a podcast about the muses from Ky Dickens and she was talking about how these muses are more real than people think. Right, So this is the telepathy tapes.
Speaker 2: Lady.
Speaker 3: She was thinking, what if inspiration is a type of telepathy, and actually these muses are coming through these ideas you have in your head, so clearly like a non local form of consciousness. So what if that's what they were doing? Back then that's what these muses represented, was connection with non local consciousness for the purpose of having epiphanies and seeing the world differently. I think that's kind of interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it makes sense with music and sounds in general, and that's.
Speaker 1: Where bingo uses. Of course, that word probably comes from that.
Speaker 3: It comes from the music.
Speaker 1: Thought about that, you know, always like I said, we learned something new every day, which also.
Speaker 3: Goes back into the Satan character that's now marching around with all of his body parts being instruments, right, goes back to pollow. He's the goddess about god of the harp and what is it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's like half tones or whatever it is, but it's even though certain notes that are always like associated with like evil safty, you know what I'm saying. There's even certain but.
Speaker 1: That's just the adversary to the Jewish God, right to like.
Speaker 3: Apollo is the adversary to the Jewish God.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well this is asking just just just for clarification.
Speaker 3: You know, ok right, because it's like they want to get rid of that stuff. You can't have inspiration, you can't have these connections.
Speaker 1: You've got to come vibration disease and wolves.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, Yeah, he also infected the Athenians when they were trying to invade Troy. He gave them an illness that they were all dying from right before he killed h you know, Achilles.
Speaker 1: So so Troy, Troy had the favor of Apollo then, okay.
Speaker 3: Troy, Apollo and Artemis were the patrons of Troue.
Speaker 1: So the Athenians have like who were they sporting Athena? Okay, okay, all right, hey, all right, all right, all right, I got it. I got it. Thank you hadless.
Speaker 3: And Zeus wanted to break it up. He wanted to stop all this stuff and he couldn't figure out how.
Speaker 1: I love this, dude.
Speaker 3: It's such a great book because it's encoded into Washington, d C. With the with the symbols themselves. All of these things come through the culture. Now we don't we don't read these books in terms of like the actual religious practices of the Founding Fathers. But I think it's probably a lot closer to the reality is that they were Hellenists. That's why they knew this stuff inside and out. That's why they put it up everywhere. They understood it well, yeah.
Speaker 1: And the reason for that George Washington thing being in the basement. And I'll probably do an episode on this soon since we're getting into like, uh, the uh what is it the all the grail Kings and you know, the the roundtable and all that stuff. Is that uh these guys in these mystery schools that were at the top, like King King Arthur was known in some and some of these mystery calls as this like resurrected God King, right, and so he would go, uh, him dying was symbolic of him going into the un world and like transgressing through all these mysteries into symbolism and decoding it for his fellow initiates back in the physical on the physical plane, and so when they would descend to the underworld, they would know how to uh, you know, not be afraid and kind of have this discernment of you know, these entities and symbolism. They would know how to read the symbols. Right. Therefore, not fearing anything, understanding everything, you're able to pass through the spiritual world unharmed. That's a very interesting, uh take, I think, but appreciate it. Man. Very good conversation, Jim. Yeah, we appreciate you guys coming to hanging out with us. This whole idea for this series was Headless's idea, so shouts out the Headless Giant. I guess he he had to go for a second. But Nick, we got anything else this weekend on the Cult Reject Brother.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, tomorrow, tomorrow we will be going. Unfortunately I have we.
Speaker 1: Have one live show and then one studio show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean the Occultist. I didn't want to go live. She's a little nervous, so that's not gonna happen. But we do have Deborah from Paradigm. Fuck I forgot it, but she's been on Headless's show. We had her on once for like her weird experiences, but she's actually been on like a lot of other like kind of a cult or which he shows. She does like she's got a whole thing going on. Very interesting woman, very nice, and yeah, she'll be on. She's kind of like an EmPATH and you know she does. She's had like weird experiences, astral shit like that. We got that going on, and then the fourteenth we will be covering the Shepard in the Rainbow Wich should be the whole Cruey Occult rejects.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna watch that movie yeah today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they sent it in like I said, I sent it in the chat too for everybody that.
Speaker 1: Guys I was I was gonna say. I think I'm doing something on Discord tonight. Later tonight, after I hang out with the family today, we'll do the movie night on Discord. We'll watch Eraserhead or we can watch and I'll send you guys a link if y'all want to come hang out and yeah, and it's it's it's in my Discord. So it gets kind of crazy about it. I think you'll might.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 1: We may watch Eraserhead, or we can watch Surfing in the Rainbow. So y'all just uh, if you're in the Great Pilled Group chat, let me know.
Speaker 2: And yeah, oh, one thing I do want to plug real quick. That will That will be I guess we'll be all working on eventually, hopefully sooner than later next week, god willing. I should be. As long as everything goes all right, I will be going to Coral Castle next week, so I have to be getting tons of footage and I will park my car blocks away and send my drone over if.
Speaker 1: I have to what is that again? I've heard you heard you mentioned the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had Library of the Untold Come on, it's just, uh my opinion that guy was in ocultist and he was creating. He made some ship that was just unusual. You know. I think there's a lot of occult symbolism, you know, probably like free energy shit with stuff going on and yeah, Carl Castle, yeah, look it up. It's it looks like I mean, I don't even know how to explain it.
Speaker 1: He may have opened something there.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I think he understood I mean where it was. I think he originally moved it to where somewhere. I think the lay line is like a lot, it's pretty much on one. Yeah, the guy, I don't know. There's a lot of weird stories even be behind the dude. In my opinion, I will agree with the Library of Untold guy. I do think he kind of had a smear campaign on him because of the weird shit he was doing over there. I do think it starts to show like just weird shit, Like he had a door that move that was like tons and tons it would spin and like engineers went there and like fucking pulled it apart to see how it works, and they they when they want to go put it back in, they can't get it to work again, so they don't look it. Yeah, they don't understand how this guy's shit works. This guy had fucking you know that door that's that turns. I had a drill hold straight through the fucking thing. Like, how do you even do this? So yeah, I'm gonna be going there. I'm gonna be hopefully taking as many pictures in video as I can without getting yelled at, and it will be as long as they don't have something blocking it, I will be getting drum footage. Oh yeah. So and then I would like to cover it on the show, like show the photos and stuff and just the history about the.
Speaker 3: Blood absolutely so. Ed Leid Scaln then also has a bunch of books out there about different designs that you can actually recreate at home, So look up ed lead Scaln then books. Read through them. They're really confusing at first, you gotta you gotta read it several times to understand it, but once you start to get at he's he's trying to unlock some secrets of the universe. So that look that up.
Speaker 2: Yep. Yeah, so as long as I make it. Hopefully maybe a couple of weeks after we do Silent a Serpent in the rain, but we get the crew together and just talk about this place again. Yeah, man, and hopefully like I'll have my own footage.
Speaker 1: So did ed by on new was he wronged over and over now in the mythologies robbed on tablets of destiny stuff and uh, I think weapons maybe if you look into those theories, but show he castrated on he he bit his uh his manhood off in the uh in those mythologies, and and so I think that's symbolic. But now they were who was it? Now? Inky was married to Aleilu daughter, so that that's his wife, the mother of mar Duke. I forgot. I forget her name. Man, it's been a while. I haven't done ellaheim etymology in a while. Shout out, Adrian damn Keina is her name. She's a Sumerian deity.
Speaker 3: So Cronos castrated uh uh Urinus.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's the same story. That's the same story.
Speaker 3: With with a scythe made out of adamant that he got from his mother.
Speaker 1: Gaya Anu is similar to Uranus, and so it wouldn't surprise me if Alelu was had that app Dude, that's I have to I should think you guys should talk to Adrian. He has some pretty uh, pretty cool theories about the Anonachi uh from his research and his co author who lives in Africa.
Speaker 3: Uh huh what is this member? What is this penis that is constantly being off right?
Speaker 2: Right? O?
Speaker 1: Cyrus Penis? And and yeah, Washington d C, Washington Monument. Why are they so obsessed with this pole? I think it is the North Pole. I think that's what they're showing. This is the connection to the swastika and everything else. It's the North Pole. Aaron's Rod, dude, it's Aaron's Rod. It's it's the well I've I've related, I've done too many King Arthur references to day no more. Uh, but yeah, the sword in the stone, Yeah, it's there's there's many symbolic references that, but yes, that could represent the you know your sword, Well, it's it's you stuck in you know, the most crystallized of elements right in the material world. Obviously your our spirit stuck in these bodies as well as here on this plane. And you got to free that. You got to pull that sword from that stone guy and take that gray pill and uh yeah.
Speaker 3: Any well, there's a sword in the stone in Italy. I don't know you've seen it.
Speaker 1: I haven't. Oh, dude, the headless Green Knight. I'm doing a Green Man episode. Guys. We're talking about how the head of the Green Knight was venerated and this this could be the head right the penis head I don't know, or the actual head.
Speaker 3: The place at the skull Golgatha.
Speaker 1: Dude, there's yeah, yeah, dude, this is wild.
Speaker 3: This is in Tuscany. This is the real sword in the stone.
Speaker 1: Let me go try.
Speaker 3: The the legend of Monticeppi, the sacred San Galgano Sword in the stone. Dude, I was so hoping that you were going to go there and fillm this. Are you going back to Italy?
Speaker 2: Yes, I am for sure.
Speaker 1: Do you have family there, Nick?
Speaker 2: No? Oh well no, I do it just I'm not about to go visit them.
Speaker 1: It'd be a hole to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that it's just two totally different types of people.
Speaker 1: I figured, yeah, yeah, I uh but yeah, I didn't think about.
Speaker 2: That, but uh no, definitely would. Uh no, I was gonna actually I was even told hellas. At one point I was going to go. I was like two or three months ago. I was actually like booking it and everything. I was going to go for like almost a month. But then I kind of had all these events come up, like as an option, and I was like, you know, let me not blow thousands and thousands of dollars and go to Italy and advertise the podcast instead for a few months, you know, and instead, you know, I went all the places and some other things. But no, eventually I am definitely going back. I would really like to go back to Rome again, actually, even though it was ready there for a bit, and a few other places.
Speaker 3: So this guy, uh, he got his arm ripped apart by wolves. Tell me that's not symbolic. And he also found the stone. I have to get into the folklore on it, but it's it's really interesting and highly symbolic. This is all in Tuscany. And if there's a link, because I say.
Speaker 1: There's the Nights, dude, the whole Yeah, I mean these orders of knights, bro like, who knows that they all had their own sword in the stone that they all went and tried to pull. And there were these these ancient relics that helped. I don't know, dude, I'm just now starting to get into this stuff. This is a deep dive that I've been wanting to do for a while. I'm very happy that, uh and you guys have influenced me along the way to kind of do it with the stuff y'all talk about. So, yeah, someone said tear tire like the city God. I don't know.
Speaker 3: So it's located in the Montseeppe Chapel in Tuscany and is associated with Saint Gogano unlike this. Yeah, that's that's the guy who was attacked by wolves. There's a whole story about him. Yeah, the Night Golgano Golgatti was a knight who had to change, had a change of heart. After a vision and a sign of his commitment to a new peaceful life, he thrust his sword into a stone. His action turned the symbol of war into a symbol of peace and devotion, they say. After his death, the chapel was built around the stone at the Monteseppe Hill, and he became known as San Gulgano. The ruins of a larger abbey built in his honor can be found at the bottom of the hill.
Speaker 1: I'd love to visit that place, man, I bet the energy there is something great.
Speaker 3: Wow, he's putting this symbol into into the stone instead of taking it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's very interesting, very interesting. Uh, gives it a whole new meaning in the way, you know. But yeah, anyway, I don't know if if y'all had anything else on the subject today. This was a banger, dude. These episodes keep getting better and better. Uh, the more I learn about this stuff. So I appreciate you guys hanging out let me talking about it.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. I think got these rust that gods are just the beginning. Once you start to understand that these are the frontiers of the human mind, right, these are sort of where we interact with you know, new ideas and new new thoughts that are coming into our heads, you can kind of understand why you have such huge explosions of creativity around like the read discovery of these old ways.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It's like, once you start to understand these symbols and how they relate to the rest of the universe, you can actually use them for you and a lot of people did to create the world that we see around us. It's it's highly linked to new thoughts and new associations, mind expanding.
Speaker 1: Tyranny. You just uh, this makes me think of a whole another story. You just you just maybe connected something for me. Thank you. We're not going to get into that.
Speaker 2: Was it the biting that connected something for you?
Speaker 1: No, it was the second in line and uh basically stolen birthright, I don't know, Yeah, that that that is what happened. It's all about who who was ruling in on Niboru right in this other I think another realm if you want me, you know, I think the uh, the alien thing maybe you know, could be a scio deception. But these stories, these mythologies, I think there is some truth in there, especially with the with the certain deities that that you see in all these ancient cultures. But like I said, yeah, eloheima etymologies tone. He'll be doing those again soon, doing those again soon. But anyway, did you guys have anything else I wanted to plug.
Speaker 3: Or I'll check out tomorrow's show on the Alchemy Mondays because I'm going to be making tea in the Soxsoly Extractor. We could do anything, It'll be awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, that brought back memories when I was fucking making steroids in my.
Speaker 3: Kitchen, dude.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 3: They made me come down and signed for it. They would not leave it on the porch because apparently the vacuum pumps are highly coveted in the drug making market because you can lower the temperature of anything that you're trying to boil to a degree that it's not going to be as dangerous. So these vacuum pumps keep the danger levels way down when manufacturing anything with this lab equipment.
Speaker 1: I'm not making drugs. I'm just I'm just doing alchemy.
Speaker 2: I was yet. I was just gonna alchemists before I even fucking knew it.
Speaker 3: Dude, everybody is. You got to rediscover it.
Speaker 1: The people that cook methamphetamine are the alchemist.
Speaker 2: I was using the ship. I literally had a beaker with stuff on the stove and makes it dissolving crap, and then I was filtered. It was fucking por Yeah. I had a vacuum sucking the ship through filter.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: That I had two dudes bottling up this ship for me. Because I had so much to make, I couldn't do it. I was paying people, yo.
Speaker 1: Don't get me started, dude, don't get started. My thirty three. But I was a very wild young man and my early or my later teenage years, my early twenties before I had Yeah, yeah, guys, I took the deal.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and I'm doing so well. I'm in a one bedroom apartment.
Speaker 1: Somebody probably clipped that anyway. Yeah, Like I said, everybody go follow me on Twitter at gray Pill Pod, Instagram, gray Piled, Underscore Podcast, Rumble, YouTube, Spotify, Apple podcasts like the stream, share it with your friends and family. If you want to support the show, you can buy me a coffee dot com slash gray Pill Cofi dot com slash gray Pill also Patreon dot com slash gray Pill Podcast if you're a rumble person. I have locals that I post all the private links to as well. We have the Esoteric book reviews every Saturday morning Headless. We'll be on next Saturday for the Golden app there's the book. Yeah, I told you Nick, he's gonna pull it out one town there in the stream, and so.
Speaker 2: I didn't say it.
Speaker 1: And then you get the link to the discord where we have these little watch parties that we do and you get a free sticker pack early ellohem Etymologies deals on merch when it. I promise it's coming, uh me and subliminal. He has his U Building seven site. I'm gonna have some merch put on there asap. But yeah, a lot of perks over there. It's a good way to support the show. Yeah, guys, you'all tune in to the Court Reject show tomorrow. I guess, well, yeah, that's five o'clock Central, six o'clock Eastern, and then I'm doing I think I'm doing a show tomorrow. I'll keep people updated. I don't know yet, but uh yeah, this was fun and uh go check out the stream from last night I did with my wife and season of the Rat and then conspiracy extremists came on at the end. We had a good time. Yeah, anyway, guys, I'll stay great, piled you all got anything else to say? All good?
Speaker 3: Oh, check out the trialogues with me Ethan, Bigo and Ricardo tomorrow. It's gonna be a good time as well. Share these streams like and chair dude, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Definitely some Facebook groups of some ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I only YouTube because I didn't know if you wanted it stream into the Facebook. But next time we can do the Facebook. All right, everybody happy? Saturday se