Speaker 1: The following show may shock, disturb, and offend some viewers. The opinions, theories, and facts shared on this podcast are not widely accepted by the brainwashed masses, especially those who find dark humor offensive. Viewer discretion is advised.
Speaker 2: This kills said his Head, Jeffrey's daughter, so duplat, the unibomber blowing up Waco, Texas, and Heaven's Days and aliens modified men for names, JFC.
Speaker 3: Shot on the head by the CIA, Bigfoot and the mob.
Speaker 4: Man, stunt of Sam talking to Tis again, Witches.
Speaker 5: Dum sanct serious noise and Hauntings.
Speaker 3: Stargards, and the skull and Bones.
Speaker 6: Most celebrities are probably called So if you're feeling all alone, crack a beer and cat Stone, welcome you to the podcast Range Proof.
Speaker 3: We'ren't here to entertain you. We're here to entertain you. It's a best kid Strange.
Speaker 7: It's not about justice, it's not about piece. It's a race Horby designed to the soul from the We're marching under fast street sense preaching love but builds on vengeance.
Speaker 8: It's not to hate dawns before.
Speaker 7: While opening the nations, still they shame the past with every breath called the prop bas.
Speaker 8: Side at us.
Speaker 9: But while the screamed and shell still they wear the crown.
Speaker 3: Becoming the corone.
Speaker 10: The sister's a rock sat.
Speaker 8: They want to saga. They say, it's no what fun, what what sholl that souf shot all for awesome, for the gas that jowler, the call that side, what number.
Speaker 9: Salt lie the history lay so cries no salt. They says, I'll tell a fu gasicide, love, aricize haiicide.
Speaker 3: They say you're privilege, guilty and obsolete. But they want your silence. They fear your memory. This war is not about hate, It's about erasure.
Speaker 8: This is a fact, Argut. They can't understand. M. We won't go quiet in the night. We will be hurrab without a fight.
Speaker 7: Decision hate it self, defense against war.
Speaker 4: That makes no sense of its guest, decide some side against time. Vessels take the bass through every storm.
Speaker 8: This is the ras craft.
Speaker 10: That surff.
Speaker 8: This sounded. That's a shame.
Speaker 11: Such stand for Basia, your styes.
Speaker 8: Lies side lies the past.
Speaker 3: Way start my sad oneever less, let's fucking go.
Speaker 12: That was a banger.
Speaker 3: Dude, did you make that with Ai? I sure did, dude. I'm a.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, I'm I'm creating some epic stuff that I will essentially utilize as propaganda music, because propaganda from the government is bad, but you can use it and utilize AI to create something that people will hear and they'll resonate with it. So I've created a song about the clergy plan I've done, and people are like, how are you doing this? And I'm like, I'm pushing it in a way that most people I'm not gonna give away my secrets, don't really know how and even with some of the images I'm creating to embrace Canadian heritage and push back against some of these woke agendas and stuff like that. So I've got I'm gonna release it under a certain name, like I'm debating on what I'm gonna do, what it's gonna be, but it will be going on on Spotify and all music platforms, and then I'm using it to create me epic beats for all the I'm creating an album right now called The White Man's Burden, and I've got like so many banger beats.
Speaker 3: Dude, i have so many banger beats.
Speaker 13: There's your back, yeah, dude, There's there's a poem essentially and it's labeled as racist for looking at colonialism as this this burden that that essentially, you know, white people created civilization for others and they take it for granted. And it was from like eighteen ninety nine, so I utilize that whole poem. But welcome back to the show, everybody, Welcome back. This is Strange podcast with a Gray Pilled collaboration. I'm Tom Kat aka Tom Thompson, Don't Raptilian. Go check out all my music on all music platforms, and remember everything that we talk about is just theory and speculation and at the end of the day, like no matter what agendas are being pushed, Yeah, we're just asking quiet. That's all we're doing. This is not meant to fuel any sort of hatred. Obviously there's people behind the scenes doing that. Uh you know, but I wanted to cover this. Aaron has a little bit of fatigue from covering some of the stuff because we did like all together five hours probably of like the Calergy Plan type melting pot episodes that have done well that people are interested in, right, and oh yeah, I know the so the RCMP and Canda just said, like heritage and your like traditional values are considered.
Speaker 12: Extremists or something.
Speaker 13: Yeah, extreme, it's extreme, and it was some non binary person that people were like, God, looks jewish kind of looks.
Speaker 3: What do you know? So welcome back, sir. How have you been?
Speaker 12: What's up? Man?
Speaker 5: Oh I'm good man. I'm in a much better place now than I've been in the past few years. Yeah, go ahead and talk about it. I guess guys, I'm Jewels for the Great Pill Podcast. For everybody watching Strange Brew who hadn't seen me before, this is I think this is our fifth episode together, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you count, like some of the realities are stuff that we're doing.
Speaker 12: Yeah, oh yeah, you were on skits a few times. Yeah, what's going on, guys?
Speaker 5: Great Pilled Pod loheem etymologist, sound scientists, you know me. I do a lot of stuff on Patreon. We currently currently every Saturday, we're doing an esoteric book review reading right now, the Occult Anatomy of Man with It's by Manly P.
Speaker 9: Hall.
Speaker 5: Fascinating stuff. And you know got Twin Peaks watch Parties. We're analyzing that show right now. You know, just stuff that we do a couple of times a week exclusively only to Patreon. Like this stuff doesn't get released to the public. So a bunch of good stuff were there. You get a free sticker pack, get a bunch of good shit. I have to send you one, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'd be sweet, man. I'd definitely throw that up.
Speaker 13: We got to we're working on trying to do stuff, but it's because like our different schedules, and.
Speaker 3: Like Billy just moved again for like the third time.
Speaker 13: And then there was there's been some episodes that you only get on Patreon were like we talked about the the bowlskin House and Aleister Crowley and I drank like almost a whole twenty six or of whiskey and it was a fun time.
Speaker 3: But by the end, I was calling Billy a fag. I was like, maybe this doesn't need to be on YouTube.
Speaker 12: M he won.
Speaker 13: I told him that we all have to get back together because like some of the some of them watching back some of the clips from when we did like the Anunaki because he doesn't know.
Speaker 12: Shit about that good ship.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was a good time.
Speaker 5: So you've been going through some stuff to kind of do with this. You could say, well, yeah, that's what I was saying. I go ahead and talk about it. You know this past week, Uh, well, three years ago, my father in law was shot twice by a I think he was seventeen eighteen at the time, this black kid.
Speaker 12: On his rental property in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Speaker 5: He had two houses that he both he owned and he rented one out like stayed in the other. He was fixing one up at the time. And this kid stalked him for two days it's called on video, and killed him in cold blood. Didn't even rob him, you know. I mean you could say it's a hate crime, right that they're not all that because you don't see this anyway. This happened three years ago. We didn't really talk about it. I've mentioned it a few times over the last year. But this piece of shit got forty years. I think in a I posted and I said federal that federal, federal prison, but I think it's a state prison.
Speaker 12: He got forty years.
Speaker 3: Did they say the motive like there was no motive.
Speaker 12: There was no motive.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: And so he took somebody away from us that you know about to retire and uh spend time with his grandchildren and his wife of forty forty seven.
Speaker 3: Years radicalized in these ways to.
Speaker 12: Like they radicalize me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, in in in a way from how I grew up you know, uh, gang culture, drug culture, thug culture in the middle of Jackson, Mississippi, right.
Speaker 12: Completely changed me.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, one hundred percent bang into like like and that's why I want to say, like, I always preemphasis these episodes of being like you know, I grew up with my One of my good friends is Native. I have an anthest Jamaican. I've had black friends, like, I've had friends of all walks of life. And it's funny because there's a lot of I have a couple of Asian friends that don't like what's going on, that are like second or third generation Canadian, Chinese, Canadian. One guy and he wants to come on the show. He's gonna get a Mike and Webb. He wants to talk about this stuff because he's pissed. He embraces the end sign flag of our Canadian heritage and what it means to be Canadian, the English, French, Scottish and Irish that all blended together. And that's why I'm like, why are like Americans and Canadians their actual real Americans and Canadians need to stop fighting each other. We come from the exact same stock of people, literally, and now we're fighting each other.
Speaker 3: And and Canadians are very thoroughly brainwashed.
Speaker 13: But then you can stay on the same side a lot of Americans are when it comes to the Trump stuff, because I'm like, look, they didn't release the list after all this all, and then they put an Indian guy in front of the FBI, right like, yeah, yeah, of course Indians seem to be destroying everything right now, especially in Canada.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but yeah, dude, you know that brings a lot of peace to my family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's crazy, dude, got some justice ated that.
Speaker 12: It took three fucking years.
Speaker 5: And you know, my wife even wrote Sarah Huckabee Sanders and didn't get a fucking respond you know.
Speaker 12: So the Republicans are fully shit when they say that.
Speaker 3: You know, Yeah, these people don't care about you.
Speaker 5: When someone white as murdered, they'll never mention anything about white you know, being killed.
Speaker 12: Yeah, they'll never talk about this. It breaks my fucking heart, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So we're showing an image obviously from GT. Flyers.
Speaker 13: I'll start I've a loaded a couple episodes up there, and I remember Derek from Dagalon was like, these people are full blow Nazis, but.
Speaker 3: I'm shut out. Derek.
Speaker 13: If you know, if you should get him on the show, you probably you would love talking with it, but like the this, uh you know, and I'm I will put the podcast whatever platforms will allow us to be on. And for all the fans out there that are listening on Spotify.
Speaker 12: And Rumble and Twitter right now, yeah, and well.
Speaker 13: Spotify is taking down like they've they've essentially restricted two of our episodes about the mass immigration stuff, and then they.
Speaker 12: Took down down our protocols a z Ion episode on my chant.
Speaker 3: Which is crazy.
Speaker 13: They kept it up on my so and I looked into it and I Spotify for the last couple of years has been really actually banning certain episodes and targeting specifically religious things.
Speaker 3: So all the people.
Speaker 13: There's a guy that messed me and he's like on Spotify and he was like, they take down the Dust and Demoys episode, and I was like what And I looked and it just disappeared. There's no email before with the episode I did with MK what about It, where we just literally objectively talk about multiculturalism and how it is a plague on the West and it's being used as a weapon, like in a very calm like just having a conversation about like the detrimental effects of it. And it was taken down for first it said dangerous content, then it said that it was because of copyright. But I played my own music at the end of it, my World War song like at the end. So I'm like, they're targeting certain shows and things that people are talking about, and that's why people, like, if you're listening, support Rumble, especially support some of these platforms, Like I use an app when I listen to the shows. I really only keep up with Jake Shield Show and Jeremy McKenzie's show, The Raging Dissident, And.
Speaker 3: I listened on cast box.
Speaker 13: Cast bo is free and it has some ads, but it never they never take down episode some of the like kind of back door podcast platforms like I have Spotify on my phone cast box, like you I use YouTube music for my music. You know, support these platforms that are actually you know, for freedom of speech. But it is ridiculous because people were excited for that episode. People like one of our close to up there, but one of our most downloaded episodes in the last little bit has been the Dust and Emoy's episodes, so people were excited for the second one and it was ripped off of Spotify for absolutely no reasons.
Speaker 3: This is why you support the show.
Speaker 13: Share it around, tell your friends, because we do get censored, we do get suppressed.
Speaker 3: It's a fact that can watch the algorithms.
Speaker 13: We can't be monetized on YouTube, were labeled as controversial and dangerous content. You know, we're having a hard time monetizing the show and actually being able to, you know, one day live off it.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, that was a good yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, oh yeah, Troy, that was a it was a good episode recently, well actually in April, but because you know, my child has came and I was like trying.
Speaker 12: To how's how's that baby?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 3: Crazy dude, It's it's like it looks like a little version of me.
Speaker 13: Like it's it's such an amazing it's a life changing experience.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: My daughter looks like I've seen these little baby pictures of of my wife. We were staying there at my wife's grandmother's house this past week when when we were in Little Rock, and uh, it looks just like my daughter.
Speaker 12: But sometimes she looks just like me. My son looks.
Speaker 5: He looks just like his sister, you know, And it's an amazing thing that I guess, uh, you know, certain people or certain groups you could say, uh, don't don't want us to be able to continue to have that now.
Speaker 13: They want to disconnect our genetics. That's a fact. Like either way, Like I think, like love who you want to love? You know, I got friends that are like, you know, like white, that are dating somewhat of a different ethnic group or whatever, like whether they be Asian or one guy.
Speaker 3: Know, but like at the end of the love who you want to love?
Speaker 13: But the like, at the end of the day, they are attacking our genetics and stuff. But I do believe that, like that's a real thing that they're trying to destroy the European genetics. And if you start doing research like this stuff of like oh, we all come from Africa, that's a lie. Oh like the there's like there's or I'm pushing back against a lot of this stuff because I'm starting to do a lot of research, like the fact that oh, like you know, you know Native Americans, this is their land because they were here first. There is carbon dated tools that are from Europe in North America that are thousands and thousands of years old.
Speaker 3: So there, I'm going to keep pushing back on this stuf.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna start doing like little short episodes breaking down Canadian heritage and culture, why it's not stolen, all that stuff, to push back against this because I'm getting sick of foreigners coming to my country and tell me, oh, we need to go back to Europe. Canadians aren't European anymore now they're Americans or Australians, Mexicans are Spanish anymore. They became We all became a new people, informed a new identity. Hence why we don't have accents and stuff anymore.
Speaker 12: Just because you're born in a state don't mean you're.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred percent whatever. It's so true. So we got a bunch of people on the chat and we're gonna break this down.
Speaker 13: Uh you know, and I want to talk about this stuff because like I, I truly do not have anything against anybody of a particular race, you know what I mean at all? Like I literally I can people my real life can vouch for this, even if you go back prior in the show. I always try to play the fans and just be like you know, but there is real statistics that say that there is differences between us. There's genetic differences, there's like essentially our brains are wired differently.
Speaker 3: It's a fact.
Speaker 13: And I believe in this idea of embracing other cultures. But if I want to go to Japan, I want to experience Japanese culture, you know. If I want to go Australia, I want to experience Australian culture, right, I don't want to go there, and then I'm experiencing Indian culture because they imported their culture instead of assimilating. Right, So that at the end of the day, I try to play the fence on these things because I have had friends of all walks of life, and you know, I do think that if you know, I can't. I truly bel Canada was better when it was majority white. You can see literally footage of this there is and people like it wasn't it was always multiculturalist, and I was like, no, it wasn't.
Speaker 3: That's not a fact. You can literally there is a video proof of this.
Speaker 13: It was, you know, there's literally like in the nineties, you can take it, look at it, go look up videos of Toronto in the nineties, it is pretty much majority white. Go look at a video of Toronto now, it's just full of different ethnic groups that are actually all like Toronto, and places like that are proof that multiculturalism doesn't work because you have different enclaves of ethnic groups that are not getting along. Like there's a place called Vaughan that's mostly where the white people go. Mississauga is like the Hindi's and then there's a place called Brampton that doesn't.
Speaker 3: It looks like a Punjabi city.
Speaker 13: So and then people are like, you know, they want to think that Canada is something that you can just come to and you can just become us because of a piece of paper. If you go to a city like Brampton, it doesn't look like a Canadian city anymore because Canadians are a real distinct people, and same with certain like the American identity. And if you go to that city, it looks like you're in a It looks like infrastructure from like a European country of like the city. But then all the people and the way they run things and do things in the garbage ever, that reflects the people that exist there.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 13: I just want to end this point of like people are a reflection of who they are, right, these countries is a reflection of who you are. Hence, when you go to China, that's a reflection of those people. If you go to like Australia, that's a reflection of those people. If you go to Russia, it's a reflection of those people. We are different, It's okay, and it's not something bad or inherently good or bad. But the thing is, we need to preserve our culture and heritage. And there's reasons why there's lines and borders and why people develop their own cultures and stuff, whether it be Poland or at whatever.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, and you know, I don't mind if somebody has their own culture in their own country that they're proud of their own heritage, you know, their own bloodline.
Speaker 12: I want the blacks to be proud to be black. Whatever. I agree, I'm proud to be white. Were not allowed to say that.
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 5: I will only advocate, you know, mostly for whites now because nobody does.
Speaker 12: I agree, and that's why I've done it, and no one is ever going to dude, And.
Speaker 13: I was brainwashed too, man, there's you can listen to older episodes where I'm like I don't even know what culture we have or whatever. Right, And then because of people like Jeremy Mackenzie, I started digging, and I dug into our history, and I dug into our past, and I dug into my ancestry.
Speaker 3: And I've said before in the show Mike.
Speaker 13: On my mom's side, my grandmother, her family bloodline has been in Canas since sixteen oh four, and before that they were in what now is America. And I can't find how far back it goes. I don't know how long my bloodline has been on this continent. And because of people like my family on my dad's side, it was like the seventeen hundreds, Canda wouldn't exist without families like mine, and we need to preserve those family legacies. And I like the one thing that Jeremy said, and I had that a great clip him breaking this stuff down of like all of that, all of that sacrifice, that pain, that blood that was spilled on the land, the French fighting the English, the Irish coming and building things, the Scottish. Like all of that blood, in the blood, sweat and tears that was put into like the foundations of these countries. You're throwing it all away to watch football and be comfortable and just fucking sit.
Speaker 3: On your ass doing nothing.
Speaker 12: Yeah, own a fucking boat or something. Yeah, I mean that's nice. I guess I'd probably buy a boat if I had the money.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I know, but like you can, you can also like the convenience has corrupted our souls, right that people are like, well, I don't want to be called racist, and I always bring up the fact that, like, stop being afraid to be called the name that Leon Trotzky coined, real name Bronstein.
Speaker 12: Right, Well, it's like, you know, are you scared to be proud of your race?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Everyone else is allowed to be.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, they go around screaming Black Lives matter with the black fist, you know, which is Communist fist.
Speaker 12: It's all Marxist in nature.
Speaker 13: Black Lives Matter comes from the cultural Marxist agenda.
Speaker 12: The whole civil rights movement, you know, was a complete siop uh and it worked.
Speaker 5: It worked, It got whites to feel guilty it uh, you know, it empowered a lot of you know, that's when like the whole I mean, really, if you want to get into it, the whole thug culture really started getting pushed back after that with like you know, the pimp scene and uh, you know, drugs and all that they like. There's a lot of movies and stuff that you can you know that started pushing that early on in it started to popularize in the seventies and eighties rap music.
Speaker 3: We just did an episode on that of like just like the hip hop conspiracy and how they.
Speaker 5: Used to be like super Fly and the Mac and stuff like that, you know what I mean, in which I used to love the Mac, dude, but like the guys like Temp and white women in it, you know, well, I used.
Speaker 13: To love like like you know, like paid in full, uh and uh Menaceine Society. Well, dude, I used to watch it on YouTube, dude, like was young Yeah, belly paid in full, like medicine Society.
Speaker 3: I loved all that shit.
Speaker 13: And it's because they disconnected the white people from their like culture and heritage, so they will turn to other things. And I turned to hip hop and stuff, and because like I was out hip hop. The Foundations was always sposed to be about conveying a struggle. And then obviously the record executives that were everybody should.
Speaker 12: Know by now and we're Jewish.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and then so they inverted and subverted all the culture. And like before that, I like Jesse Jesse Lee, Jesse whatever, p or whatever. You know, the older black dude that pushes back against this stuff. That guy's hilarious. Yeah, that guy's so funny.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 3: He's the one that likes yo. He like, he does not care and he pushes That's sad. I didn't know that.
Speaker 5: That's fine, you know, I mean, but uh, he'll he'll push back on that. You know, he won't ask those questions now.
Speaker 3: But he'll.
Speaker 13: It's funny that he'll talk about how like Martin Luther King was like a communist Marxist in the rights movement.
Speaker 12: Was like, who was Martin Luther King's handler? And he's like, well, I don't really care about that.
Speaker 3: They got to be quiet. He's got to keep this platform. He's an interesting dude.
Speaker 13: If people are open to talking about this stuff and and they're trying to push back, you know, it's a it's it's a good thing, right. And there's people There's a one guy I loved together the show. I can't remember his handle, but he pushes back. He's a black guy that is enough of this.
Speaker 3: He has his own.
Speaker 13: Fatigue he's a very intellectual dude that is trying to push back against the stuff, and he'll say stuff like, you know, fuck white people, and he's like, so I can say that and there's no problems, but if I say fuck black people, that's a fucking whole different cookie that's crumbling and you'll freak it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 13: And he's been threatened by dudes, He's been threatened by black Like he's a black, I've been threatened by people.
Speaker 3: And he was like, you're just proving my point. You're proving my point.
Speaker 5: It's that meme right like they are, they're they're fulfilling that meme. Uh, dude, it's crazy that's out there.
Speaker 12: I wish I had it. So we pull it up. What's going on? Everybody got a bunch of people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so uh, let's just get into it. Yeah. So this was not supposed to. This is not supposed to.
Speaker 13: Just for everybody out there that hear's this later on on spot wherever. This is not supposed to be promoting any toward hate, uh, any kind of hatred.
Speaker 3: This is actually to talk about that they do want to fuel.
Speaker 13: A race war and that we it will just only get them what they want they want, you know, engineered chaos, you know, false flag events. As I have my background and the medium manipulation to kind of destroy us from within, especially those of us that come from European heritage and bloodlines. Do I do believes the thing because you can clearly see it, you know, some of you guys in the chat, you know, But it's I just want to I want to push back on some of these agendas and make people think, you know, rather than just be afraid all the time. Right, there's a lot of crazy things that are going on, So let's get this people. It's never been so you know, imperative to apprehend that the same the very same New World Order globalist cabal responsible for the nineteen eighteen Spanish flu genocide and nineteen seventeen Bolshevik revolution, which we will talk about at some point, are now destroying the American Republic. You know, with all these kind of agendas, there is no more effective way to destroy a nation than to do from within toward that end of civil war is engineered by the NGO globalist in the same way that Russia was targeted by the International Banker and Crime Syndicate. And people can claim differently, but the Kasari and mafia during the Bolshevik Revolution, which was then morphed into manipulating into.
Speaker 3: A Russian Revolution.
Speaker 13: Just like the Syrian War of the last decade, it was not a civil war, as Ukraine was also not a civil war. The current race in the US has been stealthily. They essentially fermented all of these ideologies and things to push these agendas, and these domestic traders such as George Soros, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi and different obviously all these different globalists, foreign agents directed by international banking cartel in the crime syndicates. So obviously have Operation Gladio that we'll talk about some point in full detail.
Speaker 5: Dude, Austin Picard came on, Well, you know I have a show with Austin and Jose on Tuesday's Guys called Already Dead Life All in show. Around the top of the hour, into the show, we uh, we post a link scen come like on the stream yard link and yeah, it's like you're calling into the show. Basically, you don't have to show your face if you don't want to, you can just do your audio. But yeah, it's it's every Tuesday at eight thirty Central, but uh he he dude, he came on and talked about Gladio for.
Speaker 12: Like three hours. I mean, this is Operation Gladio, this is the symbol.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I.
Speaker 13: Listened to some of his stuff just a little bit, right, and some of those dudes are interesting, right, And because you're in America, a lot of you guys have this connection and this this circle of people where I'm you know, I'm the Canadian outsider with me and my friends, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, ude, I mean I don't know that much about the pair of the parapolitical realm, but whenever Austin comes on, he.
Speaker 3: Always uh brings the bang.
Speaker 12: He always drops some knowledge. Yeah ude, you should have them on.
Speaker 13: Yeah yeah, I'm trying to figure it, like like if someone intro, I'll bring them on right.
Speaker 5: Like and that no not yet, No, okay, Well, y'all need to get together and then you need to get Austin on to talk about Gladio and MK Ultra And I mean, dude, did he he gets into so much shit?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, We're gonna figure out some stuff.
Speaker 13: Trying to balance between like the show and making sure Billy's on and stuff and like everyone's kind of it's still strange.
Speaker 3: Brew right is the idea, like I, oh yeah, man, you know, so.
Speaker 13: We're trying to figure out I got some couple of guests that I'm interested in and reaching at you and seeing what happens. But Operation Gladio used the open doors to sneak across terrorst cells who then carry out false like terrorist attacks upon triggered being triggered by their CIA handlers. Gladio is steadily and stealthily being building a secret army of foreign mercenaries, criminals, terrorists, and other soldiers of fortune in every major city in America, just as Syria did was overwhelmed by Gladio directed terrorist groups. Practically overnight, these strategies are positioned. Terror cells are being rated to spring into action once Traders pushed the button on Civil War two point.
Speaker 3: Zero, and the thing is too like you know, this is happening in Canada.
Speaker 13: They're demonizing, they're starting to set up these false flag events like there was this I don't know, like white nationalist group that they're a military there vets or whatever are still I think they're still within the military.
Speaker 3: It's coming out right now. They have no like motive or understanding.
Speaker 13: But these guys were caught with firearms stuff like that, and they're like, oh, this racism pushed within the armed forces in Canada. Da da da, and like they're demonizing people for being white and they're just they were just like responsibly shooting in like an open area and like they're trained to do this, and so they want to really keep pushing this framework of like whitey bad, especially in Canada. Oh these like people that want to preserve their country and their heritage or bad people traditional values are bad. And they're really pushing this and it's it's to kind of invoke these false flag narratives and then they're using so get this, if you're a foreigner and you come to this country, you don't even need to be a citizen to join the armed forces. So I heard Tucker Carlson talk about this with Maxim Bernier, who I'm on the fence with. I think he is a sellout, as all the politicians are. He's got multiple pensions, but he the way he speaks is a real conservative, Like that's the way even when he's speaking on Tucker Carlson because I was interested to hear him in a long format podcast. He was speaking as everything he was saying is what we all believe in, as what we want for our countries and stuff like that. And even Tucker was like, what do you think they're gonna do with those people? Right, those people that are coming into your armed forces. They're gonna use these new ethnic people that they're bringing into the military, and they're gonna probably at some point use them against the citizens.
Speaker 3: So even Jeremy's talking.
Speaker 5: About this, if you join the armed forces in Canada, do they have firearm rights? Yeah, like the you know, the regular citizen.
Speaker 13: I think so I'd have to ask Jeremy about that, but he was talking about it, and he's like, yeah, just keep pushing them, you know, like you just keep pushing them my way, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean, because everyone's gonna.
Speaker 13: Be like getting sick of this stuff of like, oh hate whitey, kill whitey, even though white people the only like built Canada. Like it's so, what's so funny that you have people being like, uh, you know, we need to step away from this, uh you know whatever, this.
Speaker 3: This European heritage of what Canada.
Speaker 13: Is and stuff like that, and it's like some lady in a job and it's like You're not even supposed to be here. You're like, go what you were not even allowed to say this in your own country, So obviously saying yeah, and it's funny that they fell this freedom of speech over here.
Speaker 12: But Brooks, what's up? Squat Squat said? Did someone say race war?
Speaker 3: I'm here, I know, mister squatch. What's that, buddy?
Speaker 13: So it's of paramount importance to understand this critical point in the history of this world, especially the Western world, that this takeover game plan was used once before in Russia via the Bolshevik Revolution. I just wrote that episode out in full detail. Everyone's gonna be really in stoked for that. That in nineteen eighteen. Also, the Spanish Flu began, you know, in just a few months following the start of the Bolshevik Revolution. Revolution was no coincidence, rather planned by the same global perpetrators who are responsible for all of the other genocides. A matter of historical fact, lists of wars and economic depressions, pandemics, and genocides directly attribute to the same banker.
Speaker 3: Purpse is considered longer than longer than you would expect.
Speaker 13: What follows are the major cataclysms that have plagued humanity over the past one hundred years. The Armenian Genocide, World War One, the Bolshevik Revolution, the Spanish Flu, the Great Depression, World War two, the Holocaust nine to eleven, terrorist attacks, tear a Great Recession, and the COVID nineteen pandemic. All of these were funded by international bankers and the crime syndicate of the Cabal. Yes, perfect, yeah, we all we all know what's going on.
Speaker 5: Oh be yeah, dude, I mean this, this has been pushed through the media, through our culture, you know, forever forget our identity.
Speaker 3: That's what they tried.
Speaker 13: They've spent decades in a ton of money and resources to especially brainwash white people and just the Western world in general. Because I've said this before, I was like, not only have they brainwashed white people to hate themselves, they brainwashed everybody else to hate us. And then they like, there's people that have been essentially conditioned and programmed from other countries coming to our countries that are hate us, that are been programmed to hate us and want to get rid of us, and we're evil colonizers and all that stuff. Every single group has been involved with colonization, colonialism, even natives Natives colonized each others by definition, like the Native Americans, They by definition colonized each other in tribes. You know, the Iroquois were wiping out the heuron brutally, yes.
Speaker 12: Like doing doing crazy ship to each other.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, that's crazy. Here I'll show you. Uh, here's a here's a clip of Canada. This is fun.
Speaker 13: Good old Ottawa doesn't really look like Canada, dude. There it's it's getting.
Speaker 12: To see that, I know, and to know that there are people out there who support that.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I know, you know who would support like the erasure of their own bloodline and uh, the connection that they have to the to the land.
Speaker 13: Right because they've been conditioned, they don't even realize, you know, how this is affecting them.
Speaker 3: Like I'll show this, this is a quick one, and well they're the.
Speaker 12: First ones who are gonna be cooked. These people, right, It's true.
Speaker 6: Like nine percent of us worldwide with a real minorities playing that attack. But they call you racist for staining the facts. Billions of ass billions of blacks, billions of Indians. But we have to take on the trash of millions of immigrants looking out the tracks come out the middle class.
Speaker 8: Where's the pushback?
Speaker 12: Nice?
Speaker 3: So yeah, if you see what can is turning into, that is parasites in parliament. From my latest, well not latest. I just put out another album too. My new album is very different.
Speaker 13: People are gonna be like, it's very different than the one I released about the Great Resistance. The new one is more like very It's a different type of fusion of hip hop and stuff. People are gonna be kind of surprised. I just want to plug through some of these videos to show people like, yeah.
Speaker 12: That that's you want to get deeper into it.
Speaker 5: I mean, I've talked about how the Muslim religion is is the worship of the moon god sin and so like who knows what kind of energy they're conjuring up like in in your on your land, Uh, you know by doing these prayers and essentially rituals.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, that's crazy man.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and uh and you know it's like and and that's why I'm like, you know, the strange Bruce start off a show where we just wanted to have fun, to have some drinks and then talk about conspiracies, paranormal all this strain. But as soon as I like, I noticed that there was obviously this like anti Western agenda. Because also there's like I said, there's people there like literally, I know a couple of people that are Asian in descent, that are like Chinese Canadian or Japanese Canadian, and they don't like what's going on. And like I said, the one guy hasn't in the ensign flag. They appreciate that Canada was built and like and they're like, yes, Canda was built by white Europeans. Why is this controversial as China was built by the Chinese, Like, it's not controversial. And then people want to bring up the whole like native thing, and if you actually look into it, and I argue at this point is the Native Americans and especially canad I don't know what it's like more in America, but they actually benefit the most from colonialism. Yes, people died. Ninety five percent died because of disease. There's a book you can pick up called not Stolen. And they were warring with each other, and without some people like the French settlers that came here and helped out certain tribes fight against the Iroquois that were wiping them out, some of these tribes wouldn't exist. Some of these bloodlines would not exist because of the French settlers.
Speaker 3: That's a fact. And the thing is if you start looking at this stuff.
Speaker 13: They get free education, they get their own land rights, they get privileged.
Speaker 3: Like I know people that.
Speaker 13: Were you know, hit by a drunk Native in their car and then he got no time because of ancestral trauma. So they get all these benefits. Yeah, it's crazy. And this has happened numerous times in Canada. And I like I've said million times, I got nothing against like natives or whatever, Like I had. I had a guy on Adrian the Rear List. He pushes back a lot of these agendas and and the problems that are in the reserves, and how it's kind of like a communist it's kind of communistic because they depend on the states so much, right, And we talked about this stuff, and he believes that we need to become a nationalist country. He joked about how because it comes from ancient tribalistic the symbol of the swastika, how we all need to raise the swastika flag because like it's a symbol of these ancient you know, the the ancient symbol of like the succession of you know, around the star of Polaris.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, dude, it it represents a lot of things. He's pretty controversial into the ancient world. Yeah, and the Native community.
Speaker 13: So I always say, like, and they get free education, they get I know people that have been given ten grand each just for being native, right, So like they want to complain a lot and play this victimhood thing, even though it's been hundreds of years. I know, bad things happen in the residential schools and they should be acknowledged. But then they push the the fake idea that there was there was all these thousands of dead bay in Camp Loops and BC, and they searched the grounds, spend millions of dollars digging it up, and they were tree trunks and septic tanks. So they Trudeau used this as an agenda and they were given thirty point five billion dollars last year.
Speaker 3: But if you look at and all the chiefs steal it. So if you look at the.
Speaker 13: The living standard on the reserves, it just stays steadily, slowly slightly going up. But then if you look at the money they were given, it's like skyrockets. So all the chiefs do the same thing that politicians do. And they steal the money. So like you can't argue stolen land or oh you want your land back, Okay, So if that, if that is the case, then we take our roads, infrastructure, cities, towns, all the benefits that you get, the trillions of dollars you were given. So like if you gave that to you know, the black pill talks about this stuff you give like white people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Devin's sactice dope.
Speaker 12: Yeah he makes some great little mini dots.
Speaker 3: I'd love to get him on the show at some point.
Speaker 5: But you know, if you get you gave the show people who were first and to wake up to the whole race pill thing.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's like stuff like what was the one he had?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 13: Fuck as watched Trevor, you're correct right like this, the residential schools were no different than other schools.
Speaker 3: Our parents are gonna hit by rulers and stuff. It was just like everyone was kind of like beat up. Back of the day teachers would abuse them.
Speaker 13: Uh there's peoples teachers that spank kids or hit them with rulers and stuff, and I'm sure bad things happened. And there's creepy, weird people, uh that took advantage of it. But they did that in normal schools too, Like I knew I knew two teachers from my school that like were defiant. Yeah, well no, they're fucking ki kids, the students, right.
Speaker 5: So dude, they used to fucking h people getting straps, and our principal used to be able to like, yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 13: It's like come here, it's like hit you with a fucking ruler and stuff, or like smack you over the head with a paper.
Speaker 12: To be honest with you, it kind of made you straighten up.
Speaker 3: It's true.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's funny because there's I did a video like this and they kept getting taken down from TikTok. But I was like, the word slave comes from Slavic when white people were enslaved by the Ottoman Empire. Uh, and with larger numbers than Africans were during the trans Atlantic Jewish slave trade.
Speaker 8: And uh.
Speaker 13: Probably because I said that that it took it down. But I was like, on behalf of all white people, where's our reparations because then like there's people are like, well, this is revenge for what happened in the past because of slavery or because of colonialism. Then we're then you could say that colonialism was our revenge. Like this, this game that they're trying to play and pit people against each other is nonsensical and it goes nowhere, and it's not gonna benefit everybody. We're all fighting while all of these oligarchs and the bankers and the people that are really in charge running the world are all laughing. It's like that lizard meme where they're all like, all these fucking idiots, you know what I mean.
Speaker 12: Well, I mean you talk about reparations.
Speaker 5: You know, it's gonna get to a point where you know a lot of whites are gonna want their reparations.
Speaker 12: But we'll say they're not gonna want it in money. Yeah, say it's true, they're gonna want it in blood.
Speaker 3: Well, because of all this, like what's happening to children being like the grooming gangs, they can't say they don't want to see the R word because it's sensitive, right, So you know, so this is what every American needs to comprehend.
Speaker 13: You know this that our fate truly hangs in the balance. Those foreign powers who want America in the Western world to be completely subordinate. United Nations are working over time to sow seeds of chaos and conflict throughout every sphere of life in this nation. And like I said, there's people of all ethnic groups that agree that this is what's going on. It's not just why people are noticing this. I have a lot of other people that are noticing this too and.
Speaker 3: Agree with me. I've had Natives, Blacks, Asian, like literally every color and creative people on my videos that have gone viral.
Speaker 13: I have one that's like going super viral. It's funny that someone's like, oh, you're going viral on X and I'm like, what the fuck? And it was like one it was about me, like the white culture and what what what what our culture is and and how we have out of all races, we have the most culture.
Speaker 3: We have so many different nuances.
Speaker 12: I saw it.
Speaker 3: I think this one account use your there's like an anti yeah, no wacke. I was gonna be like, hey, you need to tag my fucking you know, and you tag my boy? I know not they people use my videos all the time.
Speaker 12: They never tag that dude.
Speaker 3: So now now I've been.
Speaker 13: Tomcat like that and now I'm putting like watermarks over it of like the rep the Reptilian and all music platforms are strange brew because like I'm sick of people, like so many people have taken my videos and then they've gone viral on other platforms, and I'm like, these are my Like you know what's crazy? Handsome Truth played one of my videos.
Speaker 3: No, but I at least I said that.
Speaker 13: I said that Derek from Dagalon at least in the video that went viral, I mentioned my podcast. I said, like, we talk about the Clergy Plan on Stranger podcast and it's the one that went really viral, and he and then he's a weird dude to say at least, I'm not saying I don't like him. I think that he's even I can say that there's some people that are a little too extreme for me. I think that you should find a balance and and I know we need to push back against this stuff at the end of the day, but we need to also we can't like totally live with so much hatred in our hearts. We have to have love, and even even that's for our own people. We don't need to be there's I don't know. I just think that sometimes sometimes people go a little too far and it's not necessary to get your point across or to convey a message, because you won't reach as many people as if you're acting a certain way, you know what I mean. That's why I try to take this back because I know we have fans that are black, like I know we have fans that are a native I know we have fans that are Asian. So I try to really be like, hey, I'm just talking about this because I am white, because I see this stuff, and because we are the real worldwide minority.
Speaker 3: So I just want to be able to.
Speaker 13: Talk about this honestly and and and get people to think for themselves, be like, oh, yeah, that is crazy or weird or why is that happening or you know, because a lot of people are starting to notice.
Speaker 3: So yeah, there will be a breaking point.
Speaker 13: So obviously you have like these people that maybe you know, that same thing that constructed place and things like COVID, you know, like the Operation COVID or the same people behind Operation Race War actually implementing these uh this phase to kind of introduce the New World Order agenda, which essentially to everyone knows, the formation of a one world government. I actually like to do a big episode about the New World order and break it down. Uh to really I even I even though people know, but this stuff, I like to touch bases, right, so we do it strange, but I like to build up right to touch bases of certain things because at some point they want to strip everyone's firearms away, the freedom of speech, because these are crucials to put a crucial to push back against these agendas. Medical martial law has obviously been used, you know, to justify these things that are coming in the next month. They I think that they're I do think that they're teetering on a point. I think they see that there's a pushback, and now, you know, they they need to push back because they now because there's this deflecting extreme anger and frustrations generated from imposing such oppression and pandemic control measures on nations everywhere, particularly in the light fact that they essentially triggered the Second Depression. They had the biggest wealth transfer ever in history that gave all the richest people in the world and made them even richer as we are consistently more poor. All of these politicians, whether it be Trump or Pierre up here that you know, wore a turban for most of his campaign. Those people aren't going to save you. They don't even know what a Canadian is even, you know, Pierre said the same thing. Trudeau said that it does like that any anyone from anywhere can be anything, and it's like, then what is it if anyone can be anything from anywhere that doesn't emits meaningless? And he was saying that during his campaign, like you're losing everybody man. So, in fact, the timing of this transparently staged Race War could not be better perpetrated by the obviously the same people that conducted Operation COVID nineteen, especially how this anger cunningly is being channeled away from the actual right directions towards the bankers, the ngoglobalist nWo, globalist NGOs, also the Kazeri in mafia.
Speaker 3: And we all know what they're talking about when it comes to that, like.
Speaker 13: All highly consequence of wars throughout history, what we're experiencing or witnessing is yet another banker's war. The more it becomes evident, the more American people were always being the primary target. Of course, Operation Race War only confirms that the final collapse of the American Republic is the New World Order end goal. So many wars, both foreign and domestic. Is it's going to get It's going to get a lot uglier before things get better. That's because the same war mongering cabal that DE nine eleven is behind Operation COVID nineteen as well as Operation Race War. They have been identified and they know their crimes are cataloged on the Internet and great detail.
Speaker 3: They have really nowhere to run.
Speaker 13: It's because the looming existential threats that the powers to be now feel compelled that they must vert the US Constitution amongst all of the Western world and subjugate the people to overthrow the republic, you know, just as they did before with the Bolshevik Revolution. What's up everybody? I see you guys in the chat. It's up killed except barefoot. That's so crazy.
Speaker 3: Truth is, you can't control how other people interpret the world or how they Yeah, it's true, I know.
Speaker 11: I like you.
Speaker 13: You can sway people and try to direct them in the right direction. Hey, take a look at this.
Speaker 3: Read this.
Speaker 13: But there has been people like when me and him and Dustin Emoys talking about it, he's like there, He's like, people are just meant to be deceived. In some cases, there's people that you think are very intelligent people that you can try to convey a message to and you can show them all the details in the world, but they won't believe it.
Speaker 3: They'll be like, no, I can't you know, even you can.
Speaker 13: Show that you can be like, here's the h here's the list of the people that have been affected by the the poison and have died.
Speaker 12: A Russian agent.
Speaker 3: You know that guy who uh your Rebsmanov?
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, he's he says that right.
Speaker 9: That.
Speaker 5: That's how deep the doctrination is that even when you're shown the truth, the undeniable truth, you'll still deny it, right.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 3: It is weird.
Speaker 13: Lots of people are terrified that Europeans want to preserve their culture, histories and identities. That seems to be like the bit the crazy, Like that seems to be like the weirdest thing of all is like in the strangest thing is that people are so offended and concerned about white people being like, oh, I want to preserve my culture and my heritage and and and and preserve my family's legacy. Like and that's why I without people like Jeremy, I would have If not, I would have kept the show the way it was maybe, but for some reason, I have all the people.
Speaker 3: Probably because he was Canadian. He influenced me to be like, look at all this stuff, look at all this history. Why we like letting all of this go?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 13: And I remember what it used to be like in Canada the nineties, early two thousands. It really started the shift. In the last like fifteen years especially, it's been trickling this effected and trickling down in a lot of ways.
Speaker 3: Right, And think about it.
Speaker 13: America is like hundred million people and Canada is like forty two million or something, probably way more now, but not even ten years ago, we were way less and ninety six percent of this country was of European heritage, white people. And then in shifted and they tried to push and now our cultures and everything's being subverted, and there's so much tension. There's Hindus fighting Sikhs. There's you know, like Asians fighting each other. There's like blacks versus white.
Speaker 12: You go do that in your country.
Speaker 13: Oh, they're bringing their tensions here. The Calgary Stampede is this big festival of like kind of like cowboys and this idea of like when you know, Alberta was formed by you know, kind of like Alberta's like kind of like Texas of Canada. Oh okay, right, like and so they had this like stampede thing every year and they there was during the kind of parade aspect, there was a bunch of Indians with Kalistani fleggs. The Kalistani flag is a terrorist flag. Like the biggest terrorist attack that ever happened in Canada was conducted by Punjabi's. They blew up a plane full of Pea people and that was the biggest terrorist attack we've ever had.
Speaker 3: And yet now we're camera with the year. But it was a while ago.
Speaker 13: And uh so they're waving their flags of their countries, bringing importing their culture. They're they're dancing in their weird outfits. Uh during the Hockey Games and and people are pissed they sung the national anthem in Punjabi.
Speaker 3: They'd be pissed if I saw someone dancing like that too.
Speaker 13: So like, yes, and they think it's like cool, and I'm and they're like, you guys don't have any culture. I'm like, your your culture is backwards, man, I don't have to like And the thing is this is why I like people like not everyone likes Joel Davis and Joel Davis, I'd love to get him a show one.
Speaker 3: Day or people like that.
Speaker 13: But like Joel's Joel's right when he says, like, I don't you can't force me to like these people. You can't force me to like to to accept their culture of I don't like it. This idea that like, especially in the Western world in Canada America is like that too, where he's like, just be tolerant of everybody and like everything. And I'm like, if somebody is disturbed being my country and changing it from within and trying to subvert it and change it into the place that they came from, then I should be able to quote unquote hate that I should be able to do.
Speaker 3: Not like that they use these.
Speaker 13: Things like hate speech because they don't want you to defend yourself. That's literally why they use these things, these terms, because you having, you know, pushing back against these agendas or being like I don't like this, or like that's hate speech of you just wanting to preserve your own culture, your own heritage, your own people is labeled in these ways because they don't want you to feel angry at the fact that your country and your people or your life is being systematically destroyed from within because oh, it's hate, but it's not hate. It's actually love for your own people, your own culture. That's why they use these things. It's actually love and people want to say it's but it's not hate. It's actually love, and that's why they use these isms, these terms to actually get people to beniny and conform. And essentially it's like I just in my head picture someone being yelling at a white guy called him racist, and he's like it starts going down his knees, you know, slowly, Like it's almost like it's like Superman or some sort of superhero like just like shooting some like sonic waves at them and being racist.
Speaker 3: I'm not racist. And he's like getting on his knees and like and he's, ah, hey.
Speaker 12: You see it every day. Liberals.
Speaker 5: You got cucked conservatives too now terrible dude, Yeah, yeah, it's awful.
Speaker 3: Trump is the way. Man. Don't you talk shit about drying. They're they're okay with you know what.
Speaker 5: They they don't want to speak on preserving their culture and their heritage, their genetics, right, I don't know, that's like they can't go that far right. It's and they what they call it, like the woke ride or something. The people that uh you know notice pattern and.
Speaker 13: Yeah, hate is the strongness human emotion next to love. You can't change human behavior. And I think I've said this before where I'm like, I'm are you allowed to hate evil? Like if if Sonny is evil, should you hate someone?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 3: Like there's a disturbing video of.
Speaker 13: This guy that supports Israel and he just picked up a Muslim child And that's why I'm like, I don't have anything against like people as a whole.
Speaker 3: I've never I've never been like that. But he just picked up this the little girl.
Speaker 13: And you think about, you know, if you have a daughter or a child, and he just whipped her to the fucking ground. And I'm like, how can you be like that? That is like disgusting to me? And are you supposed to hate that? You're SARTs to embrace that and be like that's fine, that's fine. It's just because he's angry about the hostages.
Speaker 3: Or whatever it may be.
Speaker 13: And I had someone that was like, uh on TikTok was like the raptility and supports Palestine or whatever, and I was like I don't support.
Speaker 3: Israel support Yeah, I don't support death.
Speaker 12: Honest with me.
Speaker 5: I mean, I mean what's happening in them is terrible, and obviously you know, I just like you said, I don't support the the death of people, especially if that's their native land.
Speaker 3: Yes, but.
Speaker 12: I'm more worried about my people.
Speaker 3: I agree. Yeah.
Speaker 13: June twenty third, nineteen eighty five, air India killed three hundred and twenty nine people because of because of racial tensions between two ethnic groups that are the fucking same. It's like when like the Pakistanis and stuff like that that are against the like Indians, and it's like at one point that was hindustand and then Pakistani went more Muslim, and then India is like more like you.
Speaker 12: Got more radical as it went more Muslim.
Speaker 13: And you think about all this stuff, is like who infiltrates all of these groups and then gets them to fight each other and use them like these people are not stupid, They're using everyone against each other, and the power and the elites are determined to enslave all of humanity. The corporate class would rather see every citizen on the maybe the corporate America or I would say corporate Western plantation, only at a much lower standard similar to those currently found in China. This is precisely why they carried out operation in COVID nineteen to bankrupt all the mom and pop shops. They're all shut down small businesses. Essentially destroy people's economies that have the biggest wealth transfer and all of history, and destroy people to their corporate slaves. And that's why I argue all the time. It's like, I was gonna do videos on this when I ever had time. It's so busy of keeping up with trying to do some videos for Instagram and TikTok to expose some of these agendas. And I have this video of all of you know, this is France, this is Belgium, this is all these places. Like I work with a guy from Belgium. My child has Belgian blood in them through my wife because on her mom's side, they came her grandparents came from Belgium. And there's a statistic now that eighty eight percent of the youth in Belgium is foreigners. So within fifty years Belgian Belgium won't exist. And my child has that blood in her right and so like, and you see this, and I show you like, okay, this is England, and like all of these countries are.
Speaker 3: Being destroyed, and I want to argue the point, no, it's not okay.
Speaker 13: And I want to argue the point that this will also affect these people that are coming in that are being handed everything. Eventually, the parasite leeching on the host of the nation, the parasite will eventually not be able to sustain itself and they'll be sucking the nation dry of the people that are working hard and supply their tax money to give them wage incentives and all these things that the corporate companies are doing. Seventy percent of the people that are showing up in Canada, a lot of them are getting wage incentives. So that's why they're all working at Tim Horton's and these service jobs. The government is using our money to pay them, and eventually that money will run out. Another to keep trying to print it, and eventually the economy will collapse. And I've always argued that they're doing this on purpose to bring everybody's standard of living down. They need to enslave everybody under the That's what communism.
Speaker 3: Is is not to push people up.
Speaker 5: Is the debt slavery, yes, right, and then they enslave you ideology or you know, they enslave your ideology.
Speaker 12: And you know, and then the subversion through the culture.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. Once you look at it and you're like, wow, they did do all that.
Speaker 5: Like once you like look at like up from it and you realize just how much you know stuff. You have to relearn yourself, right, But we should.
Speaker 3: Be glad that our generation is learning this stuff.
Speaker 5: And that's why I questioned just about everything, even if it makes me uncomfortable as ship.
Speaker 13: Dude, I know, dude, I already got pizza yesterday and then I'm like, he sees this shirt where we got a bunch of dope new shirts on the thing, right, this is.
Speaker 12: Yeah, dude, I have to order me a new one.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 12: It's it's it's it's we.
Speaker 3: Have some awesome stuff.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna keep developing stuffing, but this is always this is design I created and that amplified it.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 12: I joined your Patreon too.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that, man.
Speaker 12: Word, I try to support all the homies.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I appreciate that. We it's that like people don't realize that that stuff does help. We only have one tier with there's a lot of content on Patreon and a lot of we don't point to it as often as we shouldn't be like, hey, that's who support us, but like there is people going in that direction. But I've had people message.
Speaker 12: Description on that.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that.
Speaker 13: Well, there's people are like I've had people like I love this show, I don't have money to support because that's Cannas so like everyone's so broke and demoralized or whatever. But so I wanted to get pizza last night. I don't like eating out office. I was just I'm trying. I'm hitting the heavy bag, doing the bench press, like I'm actively trying to get stronger all the time. But it's a Saturday night and I go and the kids like He's like this kid's maybe like I don't know, nineteen twenty. He's like, oh, you do a podcast, hey, And I was like yeah, and I was like it's pretty controversial.
Speaker 3: And he's like, oh, what do you talk about?
Speaker 13: And I was like, I don't know, like Jews infiltrating the governments across the Western world.
Speaker 3: And he's like, oh, no, shit, man, And he's like, I'm a history buff. I looked into how like the.
Speaker 13: Which is true because I was doing an episode is he's like, how the English monarchy was infiltrated.
Speaker 3: By I was like this kid, like twenty. I'm like, the youth is waking up, dude.
Speaker 13: And I was like, oh yeah, I just wrote an episode about how nine eleven was conducted by Israel.
Speaker 3: And he's like, oh, no shit.
Speaker 13: And he was like just like this, like typical, like Chad bro And it was just so funny because he was like all amped up. He's like, that's fucking awesome now, like seeing the youth starting to get it. Like I work with a bunch of younger kids seventeen eighteen.
Speaker 12: Dude, they're starting to get it, gets it all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's one kind I work on. He's like, what happens when we all have nothing to lose?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 13: And here they're growing up in Canada where everything's so expensive you won't be able tofford a house. So they're all once the once you know, people were being disenfranchised in their own homelands, and people are gonna eventually have enough. Once the youth grows up that has no future, what do you think is gonna fucking happen? And then they're like the people in power, the politicians, the police, whatever it is, the police. You're like, you're wanting where people are becoming more radicalized. Why do you think that's happening. Why do you think is it because of you? Is a because you're doing it? It's because you pretty much put the boot on their head. And then I just you know, just picture this, right, I always thinking analogies or whatever images in my head. You know, you picture like the corporate state, you know, the RCMP boot, the government boot, all collectively as one giant monster while works with each other, and it's got the boot on the heads of the entire population while it's stealing the money out of their pockets. While it's going and keeps he's bending over as his guy's boot on your head and just keep pulling out the money from your pockets.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's crazy too.
Speaker 13: So you want to talk about George Floyd, sure, or George Floyd making statues of people that were criminals. So the death of George Floyd ony in Minneapolis sparked a global movement, but it wasn't truly spontaneous so or was it maybe highly manipulated by the media, even weaponized to push a broader political and a racial agenda. We believe that George floyd incident was not only over exaggerated, but was severe as tragic in an ignition point to inflame racial tensions and destabilize the West and usher in new forms of authoritarianism under the guise of social justice.
Speaker 3: So let's break it down. So you had the timing was kind of convenient.
Speaker 13: Global protests erupted within hours, not days, of George Floyd's death. How did the footage shot by a random biastander in Minnesota spark the coordinate protests across Europe, Canada, Australia and even Africa so quickly. The timing allegedly, you know, perfectly with the COVID lockdowns, when people were isolated, angry, vulnerable to manipulation, George Floyd became a pressure valve coordinated by Black Lives Matter, hashtag media attention, celebrity involved kickoff surgical surgical precision as if it was pre plan And like I've said, listen, I've said this too, like I fell for it too. At that time, I was posting like song of like Vinnie Pass talking about this stuff with like the footage from the protests because I was like, I think that the cops have always been a branch of the state, right, Like, they're not there to protect you, They're there to protect property. They're there to protect the state, the government, the politicians, their institutions, and it's shown over time and time again that they're not there to protect people.
Speaker 3: Right. So I fell for it too.
Speaker 13: And you know, even my wife was saying stuff that I say now back then, and I was like, you can't say that, though, Labella, and I was like, I fell for it too. I would totally admit that I was brainwashed and that I just I always tried to advocate for people that I thought were oppressed or being pushed down or kicked down. And then once I realized that the majority of people that are having that happen to them are white people, and how we are the real wide, my real worldwide minorities, and I was like, you know what, I'm going to advocate for my own people because it doesn't seem like anybody.
Speaker 6: Really is.
Speaker 12: Exactly and no one ever will.
Speaker 3: You know, what do you think about George Floyd? There's like people I think that.
Speaker 5: The fame is important and it's important, you know, I mean, I think it's it's important.
Speaker 12: To be tribal.
Speaker 5: Everybody else can be because everyone else Literally it's natural, dude.
Speaker 13: When Indians come here, they buy up all the businesses. They only employ their own families. They put their wealth into one home than buy the next home. You know this crazy statistic that everyone in Canada needs to realize that the majority, Like now more foreigners own property and rent than Canadians do.
Speaker 3: That's fucking crazy.
Speaker 13: In our own homelands and our own country, more foreign born people own property and rent property.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, man.
Speaker 5: So when they immigrate there are they given like a house and stuff there so like an apartment or.
Speaker 13: People are wondering what's going on with that because we've I talked about this years ago.
Speaker 5: Because they're giving them land. Fuck that that's a huge problem. I mean, I think they shouldn't be giving them ship.
Speaker 3: But government's traders, man.
Speaker 13: There's there is more Punjabi Indians in the Canadian government than there is in India.
Speaker 3: There is more.
Speaker 13: There is more Indians in parliament then there is Native Americans. I think that's a problem. Like Native Canade, Like a native just means you're born there. But the indigenous even though they're not really technically indigenous. Like I said to Adrian, you know the native homie that pushes back against some of the stuff too.
Speaker 3: I said that, I think that's wrong. I think there should be more representation.
Speaker 13: I believe at this point that the European culture inheritage, the Eurocentric culture of what Canada became, should also at this point be blended with the indigenous culture and try to make a cohesive, homogeneous society. They are a very small percent of the population compared to others. But I do think that at some point, you know, because you know, whatever they were here beforehand, I will say that, you know, they were warring with each other as much as Europeans were at one point. But I think it would be you know, I think if everyone's put their differences aside, so she like whites, the natives and maybe even you know, the blacks that fled slavery and came to Canada and all that that aspect of that, if we all just came together and was like, hey, we want it back what it was in the seventies and eighties. We want a cohesive society where we all got along and we put our differences the side. I do think that we could build a great nation based on, you know, a homogeneous society, right. I do think there's a possibility that we could be like that, but they don't want us to be. They don't want people banning together, you know.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, and then they pushed that onto you know, the people themselves. So it prevents that, right, It prevents that unity from you're a victim. You're a victim, you're a yeah, yeah, you know. So I don't know if that could ever happen.
Speaker 3: So let's play this video.
Speaker 12: Are are we that far gone as a society?
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 12: I think it always in Canada and the United States.
Speaker 5: Dude, I mean, y'all's problem, uh, you know that you have with the jeets or whatever, it's very similar to the problems that we have here with multiple.
Speaker 3: Oh I know, just wait, you're gonna get more of them. They're coming. Oh, I know they're coming.
Speaker 14: Band.
Speaker 12: You don't have to tell me.
Speaker 3: So check this out. The remindment so asks when is it okay to kill whites?
Speaker 14: New York Professor says having a white nuclear family promotes white supremacy. Professor tweets that white people should commit mass suicide College professor says kill tops, kill all white people, and kill the Straits professor says all I want for Christmas is white genocide. Georgetown professor says all white people are racist. Trinity College professor calls white people inhuman let them fucking die. College professor says believing in hard work is a white ideology. College professor says white people are conditioned to commit mass murder. A professor equates math with white privilege. A professor says white supremacist patriarchy is responsible for the Vegas shooting. Professors hold a white racism course at FGCU. Usc professor calls for holocaust against all white people. Professor says I'll teach my children to be cautious and distrust friendship with white people. Baltimore professor says white people need to personally give all of their money to black people. College professor says some white people may have to die to solve racism. College professor says white masculinity is a problem for America. Georgetown professor says all white people are racist. Rutgers professor was taken to the NYC hospital for psychiatric evaluation after he tweeted threatening to kill white people white professor calls all white people to mass suicide because of slavery. Here's a slide from.
Speaker 3: Who do you think I wrote all those articles? I don't know what's their last name?
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's good Man. Actually I wonder if I wonder Silverstein is all Jewish guys. I met them once. Actually, Canada was in the eighties was marked by immigrant families who were embarrassed they didn't speak French or English.
Speaker 3: Ye, that's true.
Speaker 13: And it's so funny because like I've always been I can't since I was young, I've always hated authority. Like I said on the show, there was one point in my life. You know, I was in maybe like grade seven or eight. This is when I was really rebellious. I didn't even want to stand for the national anthem because I didn't like someone telling me what to do.
Speaker 3: So they would kick me out into.
Speaker 13: The hallway and like literally like and it's just and all, I'm like, this nationalist loves my country, wants to embrace my culture.
Speaker 3: I didn't know what I had back then, but I was.
Speaker 5: Gonna say, but isn't that funny? How back then that was just like teenage fuck you rebellion. Yeah, like punk rock whatever, like and now it's considered like like it is I would you know, treasonous to to your to your country.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but it's just we do know we had it. We're just kidding Like it was just like don't tell me what to do. I don't want you to tell me what to do. Fuck you kind of thing.
Speaker 5: Right, Well, that's when you get into punk rock, Like was punk rocket scio too? It's true. We'll look at all that kind of push people more towards that radical left.
Speaker 12: I mean you had some.
Speaker 5: Well more in hardcore, you had some light more alt right bands, but you still have, uh to this day, a lot that are left leaning and.
Speaker 3: Uh green day rage against the machine.
Speaker 12: Punk bands like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, they're they're they were always tools for the machine.
Speaker 12: I think.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's sad when you when you realize that a lot of your favorite bands are a bunch of fags.
Speaker 13: You know, I wonder, it's so why do all these small why do all these professors seem to be part of the small hat tribe. Well, it's just because people are like, oh, there's like, oh there's white privilege, Oh, white white privilege, and this is like no, it's uh it's Jewish privilege.
Speaker 3: You know, this is funny.
Speaker 13: Uh, That's what I was arguing about this and some recently it's just like, well, like an Indian person is not the same as an African. It not just because they're both brown. It's just like, well, Jewish people are white, and I'm like, no, they're not. They're a little different. They're a little different.
Speaker 3: According to Dustin Emoys not saying I believe this, they're descendants of demons. Well, according to them, they're not white most I look at the right there Jewish journal, we're Jews. We're not white. We define ourselves.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 3: They literally just said it themselves.
Speaker 12: They say it all the time.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, these people are taking over air.
Speaker 13: National students from India are still not acquired to submit a criminal background check police clearance as part of the visa application. Get this too, So if you're if you're from another country and you come to Canada and it's been five years since you've been convicted of a crime, they will waive that there has been I think I can't remember what it was. Was it like there's a lot like thousands of people. I can't remember where the number was sixteen thousand is some crazy number of people that have been let into Canada that with criminal backgrounds in another country.
Speaker 3: They're India. Like, I work with two Indian guys, and I actually like them.
Speaker 13: Like I've said a million times, like there's I don't if you I get you respect and you respect my country and you respect our way of life. I'm not gonna hate on you for no reason. It's not your fault that the government has let all these people in and you know, some of them give certain ethnic groups a bad name.
Speaker 3: And I tell him this stuff all the time.
Speaker 13: I've said, this is the show that I always talked to him about, like the anti woite agenda, what's going on? And he and he's he starts to see it and he's like, oh, I get it. I don't go I don't go to Brampton. It just looks like India or whatever. Right, And he's like, there's criminals in Canada that are terrorists, can considered terrorists in India that they will not give up uh to India because now they're Canadian citizens.
Speaker 12: That's so fucking.
Speaker 3: I know, it's crazy. And so yeah, it's so fine.
Speaker 13: We're like, oh, there's percentage around like sixteen percent that identifies white.
Speaker 3: I've had I've had this argument, but they're not. It's about six to eight who are actually you know.
Speaker 12: They're actually implementing that.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, they should should get the road, dude.
Speaker 13: So like Canna brought in five hundred thousand temporary workers in the first four months of twenty twenty five. Meanwhile, one point five million Canadians are unemployed and sixty percent of them haven't found working over a year. And get this, yeah, and the so in the first four months since Mark Kartney was installed into power, one of the most globalist prime ministers that you know, Trudeau was dumb, but he was evil in the same regard, but dumb, like he wasn't a smart guy by any means. You know, he's probably fucking Marcone right now in France, right but I've heard there's rumors about that stuff. But Mark Karney is calculated, he's smart, and he's cold blooded, and he's like with the banker class. I'm pretty sure him and Trump are pretty tight. Probably visited islands together. He's been spotted with Ghislane Maxwell numerous times. And now old there's no list all these coincidences that are happening, and he's smart though, he's calculated, so this is gonna get increasingly worse. They've let in eight hundred thousand people, over eight hundred thousand people in the first four months. That's almost a million people within four months. And I'm like, do you think this is not like we don't have enough resources? As I said, the parasite will eventually be the host will be sucked dry, and then what will happen?
Speaker 3: You know, dude, that's a lot of people.
Speaker 12: Dude, that's a lot of fucking dude. I'm trying to process that. That's a lot of fucking people.
Speaker 13: There was in America during the when the border crisis was open, there was fifty thousand people crossing over the border a day.
Speaker 3: Fuck, dude, not crazy.
Speaker 13: Yeah, people underestimate Carnie and it's crazy. So dumb Canadians are. There was liberals that hated Trudeau right, that were like fuck even if they started to get sick of him and thought that he wasn't doing right for the country. Mark Carney gets brought in a guy that doesn't even identify as being Canadian, He like is part of the European system or whatever like that, and they all switch their light bulbs just changed in their head. There is Canadians. I think it's part of the maybe the shit whatever has happened to them. Their brains don't work, and all of a sudden, there's is a lot of Canadians that are just like, Oh, Mark Carney's better than Trueau, this is gonna be great. We have somebody new He's gonna fix Canada. That's how brainwashed people are. He has eight hundred and seventy one thousand approved student visas something like crazy.
Speaker 3: It's so nuts. Wow, Mark Carney's crazy.
Speaker 12: Dude, dude, And I mean, and they get like, bring.
Speaker 3: Them by close to your face and they get.
Speaker 12: Like all their living expenses and stuff paid right.
Speaker 13: Like hotels falls fuck, they're paying That's what I'm like, I think, can you rent?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: I know they're paying them.
Speaker 13: To house them in hotels about it's about a million dollars a day or something like that, or ten million dollars. I think it's ten million dollars a day to keep this because Jeremy's brought up the statistics to some of this stuff, so I always point to his show.
Speaker 3: It is great.
Speaker 13: He's the only person I know that can do three four hours just on his own talking. But like all this stuff is relevant because they're like paying them subsy wage, is giving them a sentis for cars, they're getting loans. They're scamming the system, right. A lot of these people come from countries where it's it's corrupt, right. They they don't know any better in some regard, you know, their countries is based on corruption and scamming. They're scamming elderly people out of millions of dollars, like it's just part of their quote unquote culture. So they come here and they scam things like writing off insurance, fucking slips or whatever it may be, getting a car and they never paying it. There is cars with Ontario license plates being found in Africa right now.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, dude, that's crazy man. Like well, okay, so, like I was saying, those those people are traders, and you know the people who were letting this happen. Is there like an a pack that's up in Canada or like something that's equivalent.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I can't remember what's called, but yeah, for sure. Pierre the Conservative leader said twice he called himself a gooy.
Speaker 3: So they're is one temple boy from the prayer, that guy simple boy from the.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, I mean there's there's something influencing all of this for sure. And it's the same thing here here in America.
Speaker 8: Paustion.
Speaker 5: Destroying our that our ancest well you know that our ancestors founded and built uh beautiful cities on civilizations. I mean, dude, it's it's it's like I said, if people are okay with this, I just.
Speaker 3: Think that's fucking awful. You should be ashamed of yourself. Do you think the mass media played a part in the George Floyd narrative?
Speaker 12: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, mass media helped her in this fucking country down n percent.
Speaker 13: Uh, mainstream media looped the video millions of times edited out of contact, as as George Floyd's eratic behavior as drug use. Uh the several minutes before Shaves placed his knee on his neck, they like just only cut that one clip Floyd was he was high on fennyl in meth man.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, and it's it's the same thing with uh, you know that stuff with Austin Metcalf, right, like they pushed Now.
Speaker 15: The footage just came out right right, and and the kid is guilty, right, millions of dollars and people are like, you know, it's not like what uh what what's your name where they used the N word?
Speaker 12: Shiloh, Shiloh.
Speaker 13: I listened to her statement, uh, and I people like, oh my god, you're giving money to someone that called the child the N word.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, that's not what it was about. It was about that. People were like, fuck you, I'm sick of this stuff.
Speaker 13: You gave a million, Yeah, you gave hundreds of thousands of dollars by a pedophile, by someone who is a convicted child.
Speaker 12: Lessonian pedophile, right right right, yeah, fuck that guy.
Speaker 13: So and then like so she got upset a kid was going through her thing and she called him a bad name. And it wasn't like people were just sending your money because she used that word. It was because people were sick of what was going on. They gave one hundred thousands of dollars to Carmarlow whatever fuck his name was. So people were just sick of it. And yeah, Carmelo was like was like fuck you and just and said like that's what it was about. They bought a house or some shit.
Speaker 5: Dude, They I don't know, they can't handle that they literally ran out of money and they are now asking for money for like legal fees.
Speaker 16: That's how dumb these people. Four yes, that's what not for you to buy a house. That's crazy, ridicus sick. So yeah, Floyd was.
Speaker 3: High a mess.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 13: The toxicology report confirmed this, but nobody talks about this. The media and media label is racist murder, even though Javas had a history with Floyd, they worked at the same nightclub, and no evidence of racial motivated was president in court.
Speaker 3: I actually didn't know that.
Speaker 13: That's pretty well obviously the conspiracy theorists point to maybe a false flag. Chavez and Floyd knew each other. I didn't know that that would be interesting.
Speaker 5: They say, if you have a Mason, what has that tattoo on his chest to the eagle right with the pyramid.
Speaker 12: And apparently he was a Freemason.
Speaker 13: Of course, right, They all the inner workings right both. I didn't know they both looked at a nightclub and was was this? Was this a personal vendetta repackaged as racial The police badge numbers were inconsistent across some photos. Some critics said Javas Chava's uniform lacked proper insignia, and his demeanor seemed oddly emotionless.
Speaker 3: I think his name is Chalvin chavinihav Aalvin Chavin. Yeah yeah, and it's like emotionless, as if he was acting the bystar in filming. Didn't interview and intervene, acted more like a staged observation. We did not We didn't even stop the incident. Some say the behavior was unnatural, unnatural and performative. Floyd was initially said to have died of asphyxiation, yet the autopsy showed no neck injuries and indicated heart failure from a drug overdose.
Speaker 5: Well, dude, this is the same Yeah, but this is the same media that pushed the whole, you know thing with January sixth, Right, this, this whole, this whole narrative, which I think were you know, most of the people there were Antifa.
Speaker 3: The world is a stage, right, yeah, one hundred percent. Man, what.
Speaker 5: Even when you watch how they did it, man Like when they pulled the barricades down and stuff, they knew what they were doing.
Speaker 12: They knew what they were doing.
Speaker 5: Those weren't regular Trump support, they weren't dressed, they had like bandanas on and stuff. It was just like they were like, I kind of like they were trying to play dress up or something. And I caught that while it was happening, and I told my wife, I was like, I don't think those are Trump supporters. And then you know, there's rumors or theories that the Ashley Babbitt thing was fake, right that she's still alive.
Speaker 3: There's so many like the world is a stage for sure, absolutely damn that. Actually, you know, it's.
Speaker 13: Rare, you know, people rarely comment from X but recently there's been a couple of people to.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, dude, I've I've had some people commenting recently on my string.
Speaker 13: It's good, Like, you know, we're here, we can see your we see your comments. But we'll see a bunch of people watching on X and then like nobody comments. And except for when me and Aaron were talking about a movie and they're like, oh it's this movie, We're like, thank you for someone from X five because we always get YouTube rumble even twitch randomly, but so u body.
Speaker 3: Good for them, you know.
Speaker 13: And then obviously this launched the race war narrative. Protesters turned to violent riots, especially in cities with democratic leadership. Looting, arson and assaults were accused as justified outrage. The incident was to vilify white people. Police officers said systematic racism as an abstract boogyman, critical race theory, white privilege, and DEI initiatives were boosted globally afterwards, fueled by guilt, fear, and corporate appliance. Corporate compliance not appliance. We're not a microwave. Statues were torn down, books were banned. Schools began reshaping the history history curricula, curricula rounded by a race based narratives. George Floyd is a martyr, you know, building statues of him, replacing figures like Lincoln and Churchill, which is crazy.
Speaker 3: Churchill was a war criminal. Somebody comments, somebody comments starting.
Speaker 13: And I was like, dude, like we need leaders like Epoch Powell or whatever that guy's name is, and and Churchill. And I was like, Churchill was a fat, drunken war criminal who was like that.
Speaker 12: The trader to its country.
Speaker 3: You know what, do you know his wife? Do you know what she wish?
Speaker 12: She was Jewish?
Speaker 13: Yes, all, and I've been because people are like, oh, the colonization the British Empire. Uh, the British Empire was controlled by people of uh, the Steinberg's and stuff.
Speaker 5: Steinberg's you know, like there for like three four the Illuminati bloodlines right like the Rothschilds and the Lords of London and all that that. The ones that came over to America, they all are connected to the Venetian blood lines in.
Speaker 12: Italy.
Speaker 5: But those go back to Babylon right to you know the Taalmudist Jews and and and all that stuff. You know, they spread out and and so you know they're all connected.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's crazy here and like and obviously like and I'll get into that, but this is like I just want to bring us up. It's very sad that these children have to be murdered mostly because they were white. Like there was like in Europe camera what what what country in Europe? But like that, Uh, a black lady tries to attack this white woman that attacks her child, and that's happening all the time now, children being stabbed up in strollers like the the most Barbaro's not like I'm not saying.
Speaker 3: Like all black people are like this or all Jewish people are evil. That's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: For everyone that like thinks like that are just like hearing certain clips that they could just take out of context. It's about that people have been radicalized and brainwashed, especially to hate white people and to not like them and to think that they're the cause of all of their problems.
Speaker 3: And that's not true.
Speaker 17: Man.
Speaker 13: Yeah, one point six percents of black I say this, one point six percent of US citizen's own slave most of them are Jewish actually in eighteen sixty when slavery was at his peak. So you can stop basing your hate if for entire white race of actions of a mere one point six percent of a population.
Speaker 5: Dude wanted like ninety two percent of the slave ships were runed by Jews. And yes, close to seventy something percent of the cotton uh you know, cotton plants and cotton distribution the Jews.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: And they that they were close on Jewish holidays and stuff like that.
Speaker 13: And like these people are like even they yeah, even the Blacks are like, we built America. I'm like there was a very small percentage of you compared to the Europeans. They are actually building stuff and they were mostly using the cotton fields. Like there was a there was I wish I brought this clip. It was fucking hilarious. There's like this this black reverend and he.
Speaker 3: Was like, you say, you know, I'm saying people saying they hay white people whatever. And he's like, uh, it's so funny. And he was like, what do you say? He was like, He's like, you ain't build a shit. He's like, that was white people, bill all that shit. He's like, oh, well you picked some cotton. He's like, they had to whip you to get you even picked the ship because you wouldn't do it otherwise. And it's like he's like, I love white people that built the modern world. They build civilization for us. And it's like the funniest clip in the world because I'm like it's based, man.
Speaker 12: Yeah, super based and true. Yeah, you see that.
Speaker 5: Especially, dude. I was I was talking about on when I was on Patreon last night. We're doing a stream. I was talking about how you know, there's some blacks in Mississippi that that owned their own land, that their their ancestors probably worked the land, you know what I mean, and they like inherited that land and they built it for their families. There's tons of all that they're all the they had their certain parts or like the streets are named after their last name and stuff like they kind of built their own neighborhood, right, it's not a bad thing.
Speaker 12: It's it's it's not it's not and you know, but but we should be allowed to do that as well, a hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Well, they're trying to build a they're trying to build.
Speaker 13: A Punjabi only healthcare place in Brampton and Canada. And if white people did that, be like, oh, you can't come in here unless you're white, we would be labeled as racist. They're literally using their own racial enclaves in our own country and like be like this is only for us.
Speaker 3: Go back to India. You don't belong here.
Speaker 13: BLM received hundreds of millions of donations, much as is unaccounted for leaders like Perice Coo. I think it's that that main chick bought multiple mansions with it. Yeah, multiple mansions. Cooler collared, raising questions of the funds. The movement helped mobilize voters for twenty twenty election anti Trump sentiments tied to directly to the Floyd's death. George Floyd's image has been used as a weapon against national sovereignty, against whiteness as a tool to reset political powered and dynamics. Riots were encouraged by political figures, but conservative protests were demonized or suppressed.
Speaker 3: Corporations bent a knee.
Speaker 13: To blm, pumping in billions into racial equity communism, firing employee who didn't show significant enthusiasm. The government used the riots to increase surveillance, push anti racism training in federal institutions, and silence dissidents that defund the police. Agenda was unleashed, only to quietly reverse later as citizes quietly reversed later as cities descended into chaos.
Speaker 3: Crime and chaos was the order to weaken.
Speaker 13: So this is that where you brought up the name George Floyd becomes almost mythical, like a sacrificial figure, like is this some sort of accult psychological operation. His mural was painted globally like a religious icon, sometimes with a halo author replacing historical saints or local heroes. The kneeling acted self symbolizes police kneeling protesters. Kneeling creates a mass ritual of submission.
Speaker 3: Dude, I mean I can get deeper into that if you want me to.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, you know, I'm fans shoot on me for not letting people talk because we always so much to go, so I try to I try to leave open space around my k I on the one episode it went silent and I said to Billy, I was like, now is your time to talk?
Speaker 3: And he's like, oh, thank you. Yeah, I get into that shit. I'm interested.
Speaker 5: Well, I was gonna say, uh, you want to get into the cold aspect of it, the idea of the right creating something like these statues. Uh, they're creating something in another realm perhaps, right, Uh, like a and and an entity, because they are giving praise to something.
Speaker 3: And I do think that that creates it.
Speaker 5: And when you get into the idea of the aggrigore, you create it in the physical realm as well as you know, the astral and the celestial realm, so realms, you know, non non physical realms that that we cannot see.
Speaker 3: So it is somewhat of a ritual.
Speaker 5: And as they build these statues, they knock down these other statues of white men, So they're destroying these these older eggrigors and so in a way it like brings down I guess you could say morale, and like, I don't know, it's it's kind it's kind of hard to put in the words.
Speaker 12: Our spirit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, as as as a people or as a nation. You could say, each civilization going all the way back to Sumerio was represented by something, whether that was like a composite creature or you know, uh, some some sort of godhead of a pantheon, you know. Uh. And towards the end of all these civilizations, the statues were destroyed. So I think that goes hand in hand with destroying these civilizations, you know, spiritually, and they crumble. If that makes any sense, No, it does.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 13: And obviously, like if Floyd's fairly received to twenty seven million dollars in civil settlements before the trial even began. Obviously in they you know, the Democrats, globalist uh, the institutions, uh, you know, all these people that benefited from this. Whether George Floyd's death was a result of police brutality, personal vengeance, or fetanyl overdose, what was followed was anything but organic. The single incident was transformed into a political weapon, igniting a global movement, warping institutions, and furthering an anti Western, anti white narrative. Has become a psychological operation and a obviously a social political catalyst in the minds of many, a deliberate trigger in a global reset of race relations, power dynamics, and national identity. George Floyd was not just a man who died. He became a symbol used to reshape the world. But who really wrote the script?
Speaker 12: That scary stuff?
Speaker 3: Let's play a clip quick. I'm like, I try to figure out which one. Let's say, what is this one?
Speaker 18: According to Customs and Border Protection, this disruption started at about one thirty on Sunday, and this happened that the Baselamte Bridge in El Paso, Texas.
Speaker 5: Now this connects El Paso to through that what is Mexico, and CBP says that they deployed physical barriers to to stop this attempted mass entry into.
Speaker 8: The United States.
Speaker 5: Why why are we seeing this right now?
Speaker 3: Will you probably remember? Why are we seeing this?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 13: I wonder because people are like like that there was like they filmed the people at the border and there's like guys from India and they've got like clean white shoes on and he's like, how'd you get here? And he's like I walk through, like you know, I got my bray and I walked, I walked all the way from India and he's like, no, you didn't. How are your shoes all cleaned? You got like your clothes are clean? Like, how the fuck did you get here?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 13: And then obviously with all the South African shit, like look at this stuff. They took over things that and destroyed things that they didn't even build. You know that there was no tribes or people on the tip of South Africa. They didn't displace. Yeah, they didn't displace anybody.
Speaker 5: There was no tribe system until whites came over and and created one for them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's a here's a Yeah, here's a clip of Canada copyright. If you keep playing that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, guys, I was gonna say, if you're over on Rumble, be sure to like the stream. Yes, like ship on both my channel and on Tom's channel. It helps the algorithm.
Speaker 3: Yes, what's up?
Speaker 12: So good to see you, man.
Speaker 13: So I love this guy, rob Bagpipes or whatever. This guy's awesome.
Speaker 3: That guy's a ge. He's like in India and he's like, if you.
Speaker 13: Want your country to become like this, don't push back against the agenda. It's like, if you want your country to become like this, keep bending a knee to this social bullshit. Right of what's going on, so obviously like a full blown race war is being incited to direct anger and rechannel the energies from the ongoing class warfare between the one percent and the ninety nine percent. Obviously, as a result, they swiftly deteriorate state affairs. The nation stands on the threshold of a civil war. Both sides of this fight to finish are facing obviously all these consequences of the event of defeat. So utter insanity has reached levels of totally unprecedent anywhere ever, and certainly intolerable by any standards. So unless the one percent wants to be annihilated, they have to come to their senses and fast. After all, many of their top VIPs have been outed for dangerous career as career criminals. They are truly seen as like these oligarchs and really you know more just white collar gangsters have been exposed by the nw A SO or n w O I. So to break this to actually, let's just place Poland's got it right. You know this clip is wild.
Speaker 3: You can hear them, you can hear them.
Speaker 12: Speaker, people, I know the people.
Speaker 9: People. They are.
Speaker 12: They're in the groups. They communicate as well.
Speaker 3: They're very well, very well organs.
Speaker 7: I think I think they are.
Speaker 3: Some of them are trained paid.
Speaker 12: Obviously, I'm not just something people. I'm from Syria. I want to go through this wall. I break through the all. What happens, I mean, that's a few kills.
Speaker 3: That shot.
Speaker 12: You will die like a dog.
Speaker 3: I would say, you ever sing your leftist if you don't believe that this is war, and she gives me chills. If you don't believe this is war, come and.
Speaker 5: See, I'd say that there's a pretty good pro calls you get shot, like yeah, I know.
Speaker 13: Actually a couple of Polish people and they're like like this, there's reasons why we have borders and they should be protected.
Speaker 5: In they have that base dude that's in Congress there right, Yeah, where he's like they're they're prime minister.
Speaker 3: Is that in Poland?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the Polish stuff with the with the fire fire extinguisher.
Speaker 3: I think there's the same guy.
Speaker 13: It's one of them that like, the Polish people are pushing back, they're starting to like patrol the borders. And the thing is it's because of what Poland went through with the Bolshevik Revolution, the Communists that came over, and then people are like, well there is arguments that the the Nazis that they were actually liberating Poland from the Communist infiltration with the I just we're when we're gonna get to we're gonna get into a Bolshevik revolution the hall, the more all the stuff is coming on the show. I have a lot of things going im Jewels.
Speaker 3: We might have to do it. Aaron might have fatigue. I don't.
Speaker 13: Billy might depress Billy. But I can talk about these subjects and not really let it affect me, like like I have to. You have to come in things objectively. You just have to live your life like you know. And that's why I really mean that. I really don't have anything against anybody if you are disrespectful. And that's what one of the videos I went went viral that I was talking about. I was like, you know, like everyone wants to label white people as like racist, and if we want to fight back, like the truth isn't racist. To to want to fight preserve and preserve your country and your culture and heritage is not racist, you know. And I was like, these people are coming in, are are actually intolerable. They're also disrespectful. You know, they don't respect our way of life, our customs, our traditions, our culture, our heritage, our countries, our rules, our morals or ethics or laws. So I'm like, you know, like they're they're hypocrites. I want to call everyone else racist.
Speaker 5: And I was like, you're the true racist, but coming into Alture either.
Speaker 3: They're not assimilating. So and I'm like, there's nothing wrong.
Speaker 13: And the thing is on that video it went, It's reached hundreds of thousands of people, if not more of than the amount of times has been shared. And I literally like I'm saying, I had a ton of black people agree with me, a ton of Asians agree with me, a ton of people are like, I'm mohawk, I totally agree with you. And I said, like, you think that these newcomers are going to handle billions of dollars to the native communities if they were to take over our politics in our countries and infiltrate our institutions, which they're doing all the time. You know, you have Muslim teachers Indie like, everyone's infiltrating our countries, and then it's only gonna cause more and more attention. You think all these like ethnic groups that didn't get along on the other side of the world can come to this multiculturalist hell melting pot and are able to like put their difference to the side.
Speaker 3: We're seeing that's not true.
Speaker 13: There is like gang violence being taken place in Canada where there's like Punjabis taking out hits of Hindus and people even were like, well, at least you guys are getting the Punjabis, like like they're nice people. And I'm like, if you look at the crime rate and you look at crime throughout all major cities, sing Sing Sing Sings all the same name because it comes from I was like, maybe they're all cousins because eighty percent of the congresstional like what the marriage they arranged marriages in India eighty percent or to the cousins, uh not eighty five percent of Pakistan is in bred.
Speaker 3: All these statistics are very real.
Speaker 13: So you have these infighting groups and like they're like they're not peaceful, They're waving their swords around, they're fighting each other, Like what does the invasion look like to people?
Speaker 3: These people are waving swords in your streets?
Speaker 13: Uh, And they won't allow women to have uh, to have to have pepper spray, but they'll allow Indian Punjabis to walk around with swords. So in the area you'll be called racist. So we're only gonna see these these racial tensions.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 12: And they say that the swords are just a part of their culture.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so if I if I make it call my culture is I you know, I have an ak That's what they're doing too. There's like there was at a Punjabi wedding there was a bunch of them like shooting off ak's. They were filming it all the police caught win and they just took their guns away and didn't charge them. But if there was white people doing that at a wedding where they're all shooting off ak's and MP fours or whatever it is, they would have been charged and put in jail for a very long time. So now people are getting pissed at this double standard of people that are not even Canadian and then are allowed to just like free reign, destroy our culture, our society, shift our entire demographics into their favor.
Speaker 3: And and it's like not all of them are like that, but a lot of them are. And the statistics show that.
Speaker 13: That's why it's like it's the people are like, you know, that's not happening.
Speaker 3: They'll never happen. Bro those it's happening. You can see it.
Speaker 13: And there's even people like some of the like the two guys I work with that don't like what's going on either, because he's like, they hate me like.
Speaker 5: This, this seeks hate on the institutions. Yeah, and you know it's pushed through the institutions. So yeah, don't send your kids to college. Guys, learn a trade, start a business, and uh, you know, have something to pass down to your children.
Speaker 12: Know.
Speaker 3: That's that's what I think is Uh, that's what I think. It's important. You have to figure out something.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 5: So obviously, if it's a brand and you have a show and you have you know, you're you're good at the para political like kind of looking into cults or whatever or into conspiracies. You're good at putting stuff together and you can start a show or you know, start a brand or something. You know, if you want to start a politically, if you're good with politics and good with talking and you know, got some high i Q takes and stuff, you can you know, start something for yourself.
Speaker 13: I would love to because I would love to transfer some of this stuff over to a political show at some point.
Speaker 3: I don't know whenever that's gonna come. I don't have the time for it now.
Speaker 13: If I could ever achieve, which is I'm going to keep putting it out there in the universe, or this reality that I will be able to sustain myself at live off the show, like I truly believe, I keep pushing it. There's a we can uh, we can all especially work together to help each other being able to live off our show, and everyone's gonna always need entertainment. And if I can get to a point where I can live off the show, I would love to create a political show at some point. But right now, like some of this stuff comes over to strange brew when I talk about this, because it is technically one of the biggest conspiracies, as me and Aaron center in the Clergy Plant episode, that this is a conspiracy theory that I can prove is real, that I can see with my own eyes.
Speaker 3: You know I can't.
Speaker 5: Well, it's it's happening in real time. Yeah, right, you're experiencing it. So everybody we're told to not believe our lying eyes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not just white people that are noticing this.
Speaker 13: I just want to make that I want to make sure like people understand that there's other ethnic groups that see this of white people being attacked. I've had messages of people from all over the world saying the same stuff that I don't understand why you guys don't push back, Why like I don't want to see a world without white people. It's like some like old black ladies saying that, or some there is one black dude I like loved on my videos and so all we should do some music together. And he was like, I love white people. When I came to Canada or whatever, they embraced me. All my neighbors love me. We get along and because he's nice and respectful. And he was like when I was when I was around my own people, they just wanted to kill me or hurt me. That's literally what he said.
Speaker 12: Yeah, he's not wrong. It's the same way here, you know.
Speaker 5: But I I do respect that other people have their their own cultures and that they're proud of, you know, of their race, but just don't don't be supported.
Speaker 12: I can't be proud of my race.
Speaker 13: Yeah, one hundred percent. And like, and that's why if you can say we've established, if you can say black power, you can say white power.
Speaker 12: And the thing is like the bag pipes are white power.
Speaker 13: It's like I loved when Jerry's like I was like when people say like, oh, we don't have culture or whatever, He's like, just start playing bagpipes in front of him.
Speaker 3: He's like, just start balleting and just start doing the ballet. Like he's like, just you know, to start. He's like to start doing like you know, you start like really pushing, like even guitar.
Speaker 12: Sladers taken ballet right now.
Speaker 3: It's a very white thing, you know, yes, in and then that's good. Yeah, I know. It's to embrace this stuff, right like.
Speaker 13: And the thing is like when we talked about the hip hop conspiracy stuff, I was like, I like, now you started realizing that like the idea of like black culture as a whole, especially in America, has been subverted by the people, the tiny hats that like owned all the record companies.
Speaker 12: But like I love started pushing the whole kil whitey through music.
Speaker 3: But I always loved hip hop.
Speaker 13: That's why I did it because you can convey a message, but yeah, they pushed the movie and stuff like.
Speaker 5: That's why you look at any TV show or movie with like a white guy as a main like a main character, and or he's like some goofy like clumsy, you know, like Peter griff dufus. They try to make us look like that, and it's like that's that's the least of us, you know. And that's pushed on TikTok too, with all these fat white guys that are just in a uh abilities in my opinion what.
Speaker 13: I've said too, I'm like, people like you guys have there's crime too or whatever, and I'm like, yeah, like of course there's white guys that you know, like it has condemned, as Nate would say, there is definitely low quality white people and stuff like that, and it's like I condemn.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that, like this is just inherently uh this group or that group.
Speaker 13: Uh, white people have terrible people, and there's like some the shittiest like there there's shitty, shitty, shitty white people. And we'ven't said this numerous time. Even Aaron's like I don't like this shitty irish guy down the street that's like beating up his girl. He's like, I don't I condemn all of that. I'm not saying it's just this group or that group. It's all people. Every ethnic group has good and bad in it. But my whole point is not for this to be racist or hateful. It's to be like I, I want to embrace and preserve my culture. That's always why I've and why recently I've pushed back at this stuff because like, I want my kid to inherit the country that my ancestors built and preserved for them, not for and died in wars under the ends and flag in World War WI two, to like preserve our country, in our culture and our heritage and the things that they perceived as a threat coming over here and destroying our country. So you know, a lot of these people that are in the military was like, you know, we have to fight them over there so they don't come here. And now they are here, so you know, so let's break down the final bit of us. Divide and conquered, the oldest strategy. Throughout history, ruling elites have used division. Let's play some music. Maybe Throughout history, the ruling elites have used division as a tool to control, whether it'll be along racial, religious, or economic lines not.
Speaker 3: Can you not hear it?
Speaker 12: I can't hear some of this, some of them for a second.
Speaker 3: Some of the music does not want to play properly. Where's this one? You hear that? That?
Speaker 5: Bare?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Something goes on with the the end of my soundboard. If I go further down the works.
Speaker 17: Throughout history, the ruling elites have used a divisive tool of control, whether it be along racial, religious, or economic lines, sowing inter these conflicts or whatever.
Speaker 3: Let's just get to the main point.
Speaker 13: The people will never revolt if they're fighting amongst themselves, George orwell. The mass media is used as a weapon, constantly amplifying racial narratives, framing events in a way that incites anger, fear, and guilt rather than unifying messages. As we're bombarded with headlines designed to trigger emotional responses and polarized society. Schools have been in universities are funded by the state and corporate grants, push identity based ideologies and reinforce tribalism over unity. Terms like white privilege and systematic racism have been an intersectionality are used as tools to read direct the class warfare into a race war, pitting the working class against the people against the people. With the shielding the global elites obviously have big tech social media giants push a certain narrative while censoring others, guiding principal opinions under the use of in guise of misinformation and moderation, shadow banning, which we definitely at to some extent, algorithms and bias fact checkers, and ensure that only their approved versions of events gain history. A real class revolution threatens the elite's power structure. A race war that's manageable at case people fighting in the streets while the powerful expands surveillance past authoritary legislation, funnel wealth upward through emergency bailouts and taxation, destroy national identity, culture, and cohesion.
Speaker 3: In short, it's chaos justified control. If people are.
Speaker 13: Divided by race, gender, or ideology, they're easy to control. The long term goals appear to be the race national borders, dissolve cultural identity, replace the organic communities with global consumer masses.
Speaker 3: A race war was not just a distraction.
Speaker 13: It is a step towards a technocratic control and mass behavioral conditioning. A solid war is being waged, not with guns, and tanks, but through the propaganda, policies and demographic manipulation, this war is aimed to obviously squarely had white people, and its battlefield is very the very fabric of Western civilization. What we are wising witnessing now is not just a random social unrest or an organic cultural change.
Speaker 3: It is calculated a construct.
Speaker 13: Of a race war designed to erode white identity, shatter national cohesion, and replace historical heritage with global roots and consumerism. Western nations once thrive on a common identity, shared languages, traditions, values, and unifying history, but in recent decades these foundations have been systematically undermined, undermined the tool mass immigration, forced diversity policies, and uh flood the Western world with conflicting ethnic groups. The result is a permanent vision tension and dismantling of any cohesive national identity. This tactic mirrors classic divide and conquer strategy strategies, pits groups against each other and the dominant case majority of its white people.
Speaker 3: You know white guilt.
Speaker 13: White children are taught from an early education from their ancestors that their ancestors were oppressors, colonizers, and racist.
Speaker 3: This isn't history.
Speaker 13: This is indoctrination, a relentless narrative of shame and guilt that replaced pride.
Speaker 3: Of European achievement.
Speaker 13: This emotional manipulation demoralizes young wife's, disconnects them from their heritage, and encourages them to be self censored and even reject their own cultural roots. This is psychological warfare designed to break the will of the people without firing a single shot. From the news coverage to Hollywood scripts, the white man is divined as the villain, privileged and dangerous, and oppressive. Media giants push radicalized narratives that incite resentment towards white's well executing violence, riots, and blatant double standards. Racial attacks against whites are minimalized or ignored. The media fuels this fire to ensure continuous race tensions, keeping everyone distracted by.
Speaker 3: The elites while they pull the strings.
Speaker 13: Across the West, statues of European founders and pioneers are torn down, flags are changed, national holidays are rebranded or canceled.
Speaker 3: Books are rewritten.
Speaker 13: This is cultural genocide by erasure, systematic deleting the identity of white nations, replacing it with its sanitized globalist mythology. When people's past is taken from them, so their future is also. Many people believe this isn't a coincidence and aligns with their plans laid out by globalists like Count Vaughan Richard cloven Clergy, who purposed of a mixed race Europe governed by rootless elites, which Mark Karney is one of them. Today, low white birth rates combined with incentives for immigrants, accelerated process of demographic replace and they literally admitted what was once France, Britain, Germany or Canada may soon be something else, unrecognizable, fragmented or countless cultures.
Speaker 3: But no one is loyal to none, but loyal to none.
Speaker 13: If white identity is a race, if their culture is fragmented in history written, what is left a docile, autonomized population, easy to control, less likely to resist tyranny. This is not just about race, It is about power. This is orchestrating these racial chaos. They don't care about equality, They care about removing and unifying.
Speaker 3: Resistance to their globalist order.
Speaker 13: Speaking up against this agenda doesn't make one racist, it makes them one aware. Acknowledging this engineered racial division is essential if we want to preserve our culture, heritage, and the heritage that built the modern world. This global The goal is not a waged war, but to expose the war already being waged against us. This is a war against identity, and if we do not fight back with truth, unity and courage, then our children may grow up in a world where they're strangers in the nations that their ancestors built.
Speaker 12: Absolutely, that's scary stuff.
Speaker 13: I just wanted to break that down because it was it's like fairly long, so I wanted to like and all of that is very true. They're weaponizing everything in every way and and like it to be honest, if this was happening to other ethnic groups of people, I would also speak up for that.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 13: That's why I do mention the Palestine stuff and what's happening to them, because I think it's wrong. Right, if this is happening to China and now it's happening to Japan, you know, at first they weren't being infiltrated by these ideologies, and now it's happening there.
Speaker 3: We're now.
Speaker 13: There's someone who's Japanese that loves the show, and like they're in Canada now and they came here.
Speaker 3: I think they might be.
Speaker 13: First or second generation, but I think they're first because they still have a pretty thick accent. And they had joked with them coming on the show and they're like, oh my accident. I was like, nobody's gonna care, like and the thing is they're now they'll be like, oh no, it's happening now in Japan too. Now there's Japanese nationalists that are like fighting back because now Muslims are coming into their country.
Speaker 12: Seen videos.
Speaker 3: Is that crazy?
Speaker 13: It's like, oh, now now they're coming after the other, like you know what I mean. Like, and I've said this before, interestingly enough, not always, but you know, and I do believe everyone has the potential, whether whatever ethnic group you're in, to get along and to have a cohesive friendship or respect towards each other. But uh, interesting, I do think that whites and Asians share, I say, a lot of commonalities in the way that they think.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 13: I love Arthur Kwan Lee. I would love to get him on the show at some point. He's awesome. And you know that if you look at our societies, you know, China is obviously more authoritarian, but like you look at Japan and some of these Asian countries, Asiatic countries. They're they've built their own people, they're own identity, their own call. Like, it's very they're very nationalistic and they I do think that whites and Asians do are able to get along and respect each other more than certain.
Speaker 3: Other ethnic groups.
Speaker 13: Yeah, if you think about it, right, they're very respectful when they come to another country most times, most times.
Speaker 12: Most of the times, Yeah, that they're not going to be the one who is uh starting any shit.
Speaker 13: Not really, They're kind of like a lot of them are really respectful, and when they go to a country, they'll be like like I saw a.
Speaker 3: Video, dude, I love this guy. I don't know what his name is.
Speaker 13: I shouted out, but there's this like Chinese guy and he's still guys thick actually or whatever, but he's like, I love America.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 13: And he's like wearing an American shirt and people are like chirping him in the comments, and he responded to one guy and he's like, you can go back where a fuck you came from. He's like, I love America and he like loves Trump and stuff because some of them have been brainwashed, right, but he's like, I love this country gave me opportunity, you know. And he was like, if you don't like this country and they call, you can go to Funck back where you come from. But he was like, good for you, dude, embrace like like even you know this, uh you know, if I got to Japan, I should embrace the national country and the culture of Japan like.
Speaker 3: I gotta.
Speaker 13: I still haven't released the second episode with Ryan Gable and Ryan moved to Japan because he met a woman from that was Japanese and he's like, they don't even they'll never they'll never think that I'm Japanese. He's like, and I it will take me forever to actually become a citizen here, and I just have to keep applying.
Speaker 3: But he was like, I love their culture. I'll respect it.
Speaker 5: I will.
Speaker 3: And he's like, there's some things I don't like about it.
Speaker 13: But he was like, I've always been very interested by Japanese culture and Japanese like the whole identity of that. And he found a woman obviously fell in love and now he's over there and we're talking about the center of stuff.
Speaker 3: I want him to get more. It's not out yet. Everybody get ready for that one. It's gonna be interesting because.
Speaker 13: We're gonna get into the ocult stuff and then we got more into like the history of religion and like this divide through religion and stuff like that. And he's an intellectual guy, Ryan Gable. You know that clip about the that I've posted about the Japanese folklore. Uh, I mean yeah, yeah, yeah, yes, yes, Ryan Gables a ship dude.
Speaker 3: I really like. He's one of my favorite guests.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 13: So we're gonna end this soon, so I'll play this clip and then we can kind of get our final thoughts. I wanted to try to try to give everybody the floor and be able to be cohesive. A lot of times I'm like, oh that we have a lot of stuff just to break down, and I want your your final thoughts of what you think about all this stuff, and yeah uh and then yeah, so check this out or stuff is forming where you know things are changing.
Speaker 18: A nation is a people, an intergenerational community forged through blood and soil, with a ferocious love that defends its own no matter the cost.
Speaker 19: As a veteran myself here in front of this war memorial, I cannot imagine that because brave young men and women died hoping that there are home.
Speaker 8: Would turn into this.
Speaker 19: Millions of people are being piled into this country every year, Canadian citizens all across the country living under bridges and buildings, on the sides of the road, in tent encampments.
Speaker 18: The people of our nation have become separated from any greater purpose.
Speaker 8: Love has no equal in this.
Speaker 19: A man who would lay down his life for his friends, that's the highest expression of love that there is.
Speaker 18: We are putting out the call for real Canadian men to create a brotherhood, to strengthen each other, protect our families and preserve our identity.
Speaker 3: Canada is in this room.
Speaker 9: It's you.
Speaker 3: It's you, it's all across the people of the country. That's the Canadian people.
Speaker 13: That's what it means.
Speaker 3: It's our home.
Speaker 8: These are our people.
Speaker 3: But this is our future to decide.
Speaker 13: So dude, fu yeah, we'll be There'll be stuff for I'm I'm hitting the heavy bag. I'm trying to train myself just on my own, but like everybody, definitely go check out the Raptilian and all music platforms. Like I'm gonna start My next album will be Shifted. I've done some different things. I did more on one more conspiracy bas pushing back in some of these agendas. When I just released I just called it rebel. I didn't it was I didn't even know what I wanted to call it. But it's more like upbeat and very kind of different, touching upon certain agendas and stuff.
Speaker 3: But the new one I'm working on. Whenever I finish it might be a while.
Speaker 13: By the time I get everything done, it's gonna be more like I'm trying to make beats that are more and utilize AI for what it is to create some of these more like ethnic, like rooted in like beats that sound like Canadian heritage, like Canadian music like bagpipes and like flutes and all like really try to really push that right. And and because I think you can use music to convey a message, I'm gonna create. I'm not gonna give away my secrets of how I'm doing this stuff, but I'm gonna create. I'm debating on the name like red Insign Remains or the Rain of the red Ensign or something something like that, where I'm gonna have like a creative project that you can listen to these this music that I'm creating through AI on Spotify and YouTube, music like I'm gonna create my own. I don't want AI to take away creative, creative outlets and people. I think everyone will always want that raw emotion. Like I did a song it literally just to call it sad song, and I and it's on the it's a bonus song on my new album or whatever, and uh AT tempted to make myself sound very emotional, like like I'm like breaking down on purpose because I want people to hear like emotion in people's voices and in my voice when I'm creating these these songs, and it's just base. It's it's essentially talking about the world that we live in. How they're destroying the youth, how we're being sold all these uh falsalities, these these all this this cultural descend into chaos. Our countries are being destroyed. How the boomers don't care and the youth has to bear the weight on their shoulders. Like I said to some of these people that are trying to push back and want to do something and put their efforts into creating content too, to push against this stuff, right is I said that we're facing the consequences of what the boomers did to us. They didn't care they thought they were fine, they were content. They were sold this thing of convenience, and now we are living in the consequences of that. And if we don't do anything now, our children will live in the consequences of what we didn't do.
Speaker 12: Now, well, you're you're you're right on that. But I do think that.
Speaker 5: The boomers were also sold a lie, right, Everything they were taught was bullshit as well.
Speaker 12: So you can't you know, I don't get too mad out now.
Speaker 5: There are some you know, there are some boomers that you know, left nothing for their kids and so they could live comfortably for the rest of their lives.
Speaker 13: No, they're starting to get it, but like there is a lot of them. They are like, well, you just got to work harder. If so, I've done the mask, dude, Like, yeah.
Speaker 3: Just just work harder, pull yourself off by your bootstrap. It's coat, dude.
Speaker 13: If you take the purchasing power of their money in the sixties, seventies and eighties and compared to today, minimum wage be sixty eight bucks.
Speaker 5: Wow, yeah, I mean it was nothing to buy a house. Yeah, we're a car build a house. I'm sure Land was cheaper, but dude, I think it's important to talk about this stuff. Maybe we can talk about second five ports as like, you know, especially wake our people up to it.
Speaker 12: Yeah whatever.
Speaker 5: You know, how however you can really yeah hund percent just through activism or through streaming or uh, it's going out in your community and talking about it.
Speaker 12: And you know I've done that more and more recently.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 13: And that's why I'm like, you know, I said, I was like, what do you want to do because I have Like it's because I find these articles and stuff that I find interesting, you know. I I there's like there's a good site that really pushes back against the cultural Marxist agenda. And the site's been around for a long time, it looks like, but I find these like backdoor sites and not like but like stuff you wouldn't find on Google and stuff like that, right right, And now I'm like green through articles and I'm like, okay, I'll save this one.
Speaker 3: This one is good.
Speaker 13: And that's why I do have a couple of things about like the mass immigration stuff and the anti white agendas because like we you know, my wife's like, well, you guys are always talking about this stuff, and I'm like, it's not always like We just did an episode of but of the Metal Man, right, But I do think of once in a while every couple episodes to mention some of these agendas that are very real are happening, and just in this shedding light on it and making the point that not only do the white people see this, everybody else sees it too, everybody, especially Canadians.
Speaker 3: Canadians have been here for generations.
Speaker 13: You know, there's some family like mostly you had to be of European descent to come to Canada until about the sixties seventies, but there was people that if they were vetted well enough, they could come into the country. But there's people that have been here since the seventies eighties that even are whatever Indian and they don't like what's happening and don't like the new people from India that are coming in here, and they're even fighting back against it because they're like, this is not what they are supposed to be. You come here and you adapt and you assimilate. And then now because of the politicians, they've always pushed like you don't have an identity, like Trudeau said, a Canadian is a Canadian is a then what is it like? And that we're a post nationalist date and then it's hilarious that Pierre claimed to be conservative and during his like big speech or whatever, he was like, Uh, we're a nation not defined by heritage or bloodlines now much, you fucking idiot, that's literally what.
Speaker 3: We're based on.
Speaker 12: You what you're founded on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I appreciate.
Speaker 13: Everybody that tuned in will ended on that that race War song. Again for the people that didn't hear it, I have to obviously edit the video slightly better because some of my screenshot things were fuffinting. But off of that on some on YouTube at some point, shit fuck, yeah, dude, close out your final thoughts. I wanted to make sure that you you were able to get your point of Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean we we pretty much talked about everything, and uh, you know what I talked about at the beginning with my father in law. The Little Rock newspaper actually published an article on it, uh yesterday.
Speaker 12: I believe so well that affects you in public now.
Speaker 3: It would make you feel a type of a type of way.
Speaker 5: Well, like I said, it really radicalized me growing up in the middle of middle of Jackson, you know, uh, surrounded by that kind of culture and then having someone so close to me taken from me so senselessly by someone that fits that that stereotype. Uh, it'll do that to you. And it's kind of natural. I've really it's like a it's it's something natural that happened within me. I kind of found my identity as a white man and let go of a lot of things from the past. You know, a lot of attributes, habits.
Speaker 3: Let's start wearing hats backwards, being like limb biscuit, you.
Speaker 12: Know, trying and trying to change the way I speak on some things.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 5: It's a it's not something you can do overnight. Fucking voice. I know if it's because I've been I did like two streams last night. I got another stream I'm doing later. Guys, Uh, going live with the Occult Rejects.
Speaker 3: Doesn't your ASCO dumb? It doesn't your asco dumb? What your ass? Does it?
Speaker 8: Go?
Speaker 3: Dumb?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 12: No, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 5: I'll probably get up because I think my family's about to get back here in about thirty minutes or an hour, and my daughter will want to go swimming and stuff, and.
Speaker 3: Uh, that's what we're going to hang out.
Speaker 5: Actually, for a little bit, but going live with the Occult Reject later at six o'clock Central. Everybody also Sunday Chaos tonight me conspiracy extremists, Nate from Realities ours not nice guy or not nice boy?
Speaker 12: Should I say? Aiming Rat and Toad from Tower Gang or what was Tower Gang rip?
Speaker 5: Tower Gang? Toad will be there with us tonight. So yeah, that's at nine o'clock Central.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna buy ChEls while those old people seats that you can sit on, well, I.
Speaker 12: Was like, here, dude, already dead.
Speaker 5: Every Tuesday eight thirty, Austin Picard, Jose Gallison from the Noway Jose and Austin's from the Underclass podcast.
Speaker 12: You should really I would like to get them on the showing on Strange Brow.
Speaker 3: You should send them my way, and I would. I would like.
Speaker 5: Tom has a show, He has a paid on show with Sam Tripoli, him and Brad Brad Brad Blinky Yeah yeah, and he's I.
Speaker 13: Wonder like, I'm like if the you know, I'm if I were to go on ten foil, I'm like, what would I talk about?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 3: I would I just talk about the clergy plan because nobody's doing that.
Speaker 5: Talk well I mean, you know you talk about your stuff with the Reptilians. I mean that was your your thing for years, you know, like you would bring it up on every episode and you would tie it into every like when I first started listening to you guys, before I started grape pilled.
Speaker 12: Uh, you know that's what that was your thing.
Speaker 5: Like with me when I started out talking about like the fallen lohem and how it relates to the Ananaki and how you can trace you know, through the pantheons and uh, through the worship you know, through the etymology and symbolism and all that. That was my thing for like the first year podcast, and now I've gone more into the occult and uh.
Speaker 12: Esoterica.
Speaker 13: You you could say, yeah, we go into so many different things that like why bring some of this stuff up and why I choose new episodes on this It's because not a lot of people are doing it, and I think that it is it's controversial. Somebody may find a defensive or whatever, but it's the thing of Like I said to Erin, I was like, we are we are, Like this is the most real conspiracy theory that I can see with my own eyes that like that is a very real thing. They're trying to divide and conquer the nation and then take control through a technocracy. And so I truly like that's why I do push back against the stuff because I'm like, if I can use my voice in my platform to at least convey this message to even the people that may not get it yet, that this is what's happening and it will affect you no matter what color skin you have.
Speaker 5: Rightly, Well, it's like, you know, you have a platform, because I didn't start to really get, you know, kind of awaken to this race stuff until I like a little bit after I started podcasting.
Speaker 12: I was kind of aware of the JQ or whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and so you know, now that you have a platform, you know you can you know, doesn't mean you have that it all has to be like pro content.
Speaker 12: But you can incorporate it, you know.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm trying to do about stuff that has to do with it, right, And that's why I had like lit problems.
Speaker 13: Yeah, That's why I had Adrian on talking about like the whole like let's bring natives and whites together, Let's like you know, eventually, I hadn't like, I think two people to understand. Okay, what am I For a while, well, well I didn't even know Wan, didn't even know. Wan was the one that told me that Anton was gay, and we had someone that was gay on the show.
Speaker 3: I didn't care.
Speaker 13: He was in the same conspiracy stuff as we were. And then he went the other way and changed right, and then like we we had Alex on the show for many episodes, and Alex was Billy's buddy, was half black. That's like, so we we never like, I never cared about like who if as long as you're cool with me and respectful and you're we're all interested in the same thing, having fun. Like we used to sit there get drunk at Billy's house and Alex would just like randomly sitting in the podcast and then we just have a fun like it. That was a whole point, is to kind of bring us all together, have fun with your homeboys talking about some of this, uh these conspiracy episodes. Right, So for everyone on your side that sees this, go subscribe to Strange We're podcast on Rumble or whatever audio platform you listen to. You can go follow us on We're very cheap on Patreon. I'm trying to like we're trying to push out more content. There's a ton of stuff already on there, you know, and I don't as right now, don't have time to go live all the time. You guys will know we're live because of like the comments coming in, but because we have a backlog of episodes, there's gonna be stuff being released. I'm sitting on a bunch of content of episodes you guys have not seen yet, so get prepared for that and they'll be released usually, like I've said to the audio listeners, we release on video first and then it goes out on the audio, and you guys get a backlog of some of the stuff that we are covering. There's a ton of stuff you guys can check out. We I have a lot of ideas I'm saying, I have, like I don't know, hundreds and hundreds of episodes ready to go, written out, set up. So yeah, we're gonna have a lot of a lot of good stuff coming. If you gotta leave Jewels, go ahead and do that.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, guys, go follow me over on x at grape Pilled pod. I'm on Instagram at grape Piled Underscore Podcasts. I'm on Rumble, YouTube, Spotify, and Apple podcasts.
Speaker 12: Go over there follow me.
Speaker 5: I'm also on Patreon, Patreon, dot com, slash Great Pill Podcast. We do a lot of cool stuff over there. You sign up, get you automatically get a free sticker pack.
Speaker 3: I totally forget to shout out Instagram and X all the time, Like I don't.
Speaker 5: I put all your links, shut your three Instagrams in the description in your two X handles into this.
Speaker 3: You know, it's fucking I'm not even on the one X.
Speaker 13: It's so like, it's so crazy because X, I'm like, I'm trying to utilize it for clips is but people are like, you got it?
Speaker 8: Like it.
Speaker 13: I feel like it depends on you arguing with people. Like you to get a following, you got to argue with people and post things to show, like to essentially more written format, which I gotta start trying to be more active on that and posting things. And but I like most of times i'most like, here's a clip from the show, check this out. And X is a weird platform to me compared to others.
Speaker 12: You know that I have exclusive content on Patreon.
Speaker 5: Also, I post the private links to the Patreon streams to locals as well if you want to support over there, Like I said, catch me l six o'clock and then at nine o'clock and uh like the stream, share it guys. Uh, Tom, thanks for having me on again. Brother, I still got to get you on. You have to come on, great Pield.
Speaker 3: I know you like to figure this out, but I gotta have you come on.
Speaker 5: We do my intro and I just ask you questions about Strange brew and you can invite the boys, you know, whoever wants, who's free.
Speaker 12: We can get into whatever you want to talk about.
Speaker 13: But uh, let's figure it out on a Sunday, because that's the only way. It seems like our schedules are not gonna work. Let's figure it out. Let's do it, and I'll send you this stuff and you can post all your end So everybody thank you for watching. Yeah, Jewels, you can you can get out of here. I'm gonna play that that song again. If you gotta go, don't, okay, So I'll meet you after the stream. Everybody, stay strange, Bill, Guys, stay strange, support the show, all that good stuff.
Speaker 8: Ship