Speaker 1: By Billy Cunningham. The great American workings glorious appen in.
Speaker 2: The tri State. A little bit frosty, a little bit cold.
Speaker 1: I think winter is coming slowly, but nonetheless get ready for that and so much more. And of course once again the Bengals play Sunday against the Brown He's like two and eight the last ten games.
Speaker 2: Not too good.
Speaker 1: But we'll see what happens this Sunday actually starts about nine am with pregame shows, etc. But Jonan, you and I now is the great Brendan Call cu Ll Brendan Call, who was the chief of staff, the Haldeman and the Erlickman, friend David Axelrod to Charlie Lucan for so many years. Now he's with the Chamber the last ten or fifteen years. And first of all, Brendan Call, do you miss the good old days with you and Lucan controlled things with then on grip or are you're happy to be in your plushy job?
Speaker 2: Which would you prefer.
Speaker 3: I've got a great job. I get to work with my good friends at City Hall, and Charlie is still a very good friend, and we remnants about the good old days A lot.
Speaker 1: In other words, you don't answer the question the question, which is good, but nonetheless, if you thought about a bloodless coup. Segment suggested yesterday that you and Charlie get a tank, maybe from Butler County, and take over eight to one Plump Street.
Speaker 2: This or a chance we're getting ready for.
Speaker 3: We're getting ready for Blink right now, which is I think what we're going to talk about. And I got a golf cart. Do you think I could? Do you think I could take over a city hall with a golf cart? Or do you think I need to be more heavily armed?
Speaker 2: More heavily armed?
Speaker 1: I talked to side leasey still as the Navy and the Air Force ready to go, but we got major problems.
Speaker 2: We'll leave that off to the side. Blink, as I understand it, correctly helped me.
Speaker 1: Melissa Powers may weigh in and open up the jail cells. Charmaine McGuffey will be there making sure everyone is tied to the wall, beaten to death if they don't go with you where you want to go. But we have nothing but issues at eight to one Plump Street. I like the good old days.
Speaker 3: Street. I got to give him great credit because we're working really closely with the city right now to reduce blank blank, which is an absolutely spectacular event for this community and the city. My good friend Mayor Puir Ball, the city manager Surel Long have done an unbelievable job supporting this both financially and with the great police and fire departments of the City of Cincinnati. This event, there's nothing like this in the country, and people are coming from all over the world to see this event. And it is really great that Cincinnati and Newport and Covington have this free public art event that inspires people and brings them downtown phenomenal.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's great. I don't understand it. I was there one time. I saw these projections of light on the sides of buildings and like mainly women walking around taking photographs going ooh and ah. My good friend Sean Donovan has a flower pod out in front of his brickstone and they're on court straight, but he puts flowers in there and women stand next to it with pictures taken. I don't understand it, but I don't. I don't understand a lot of things. As I understand.
Speaker 3: If you go to hang out with me, I'll drive you around it's going to be awesome. Here's what you guys. You have an unbelievable listening audience, and I bet a lot of them are going to be down here for Blink and I want to tell them three things that I think they should absolutely see. Do you want me to do that?
Speaker 2: Let me write that time? I got one? What's number one? Write this time?
Speaker 3: Number one? Do not miss music Hall. Many people remember Luminosity from ten years ago. We are going to relte music Hall for the first time since Luminosity. Four different artists who are local with sound. It's going to be absolutely magic. You can't It's a can't miss part of Blink.
Speaker 2: Number one is music number number two. What's number two?
Speaker 3: Yep, number two. I'm going to give you four. I lied. Number two is at the corner of sixth and Walnut. There is an awesome mural of Neil Armstrong, perhaps but one of the greatest Americans. No clue, I agree.
Speaker 1: And five hundred years from now, forget about the Taps, forget about Pete Rose, forget about Joe Burrow. The only name known from the century will be Neil Armstrong. That's the only name known.
Speaker 3: In Neil Armstrong's mural on the back of the fifth third building. Another general sponsor. We're going to light the Neil Armstrong mural. It includes sound that has him talking to you know, mission control, talking to Richard Nixon. It gives me goosebumps every time I see it. It's going to not it's gonna not your socks.
Speaker 1: Off number one music call number number two, sixth and Walnut, Neil Armstrong number.
Speaker 3: Three, yep, number three. I think kids and families are going to absolutely love the Newport on the Levee mural.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: It features dinosaurs and animals. My good friends, it's the Cincinni Museum Center helping us produce it. It's it's total magic. If you've got kids and your coming down, check out the Newport area. The ovation development Newport on the Levee is where that mural is, and it's really phenomenal.
Speaker 2: Got that down. I watched number four, the four Bag of four Bager go.
Speaker 3: Up to Finley Market area at sixteen six Race Street. Now it's a little further up, but it's in the heart of over the Rhine. There is a mural, a brand new mural. Part of the cool thing about Blink is that we fifteen new murals from all over the world. Artists come here to paint on walls. We now have one of the largest collections of public art murals in the world. Two artists from the Netherlands I met yesterday painted an image of a payphone on this building. It is huge. It looks like it's coming out of the building and it will. It's it's so cool. It's just so cool, and you'll be up in your friendly market and there's a lot to do up there.
Speaker 2: So you're saying a picture of a payphone.
Speaker 3: I can't describe it to you, Bill, but it is it's it is a okay, the entire side of a building, and it's magic. It's so cool.
Speaker 1: I could tell my grandkids about that and they would say, Poppy, what is that?
Speaker 3: I know, but that's why I think. That's why. I think that's why people are gonna love seeing it. It's it's gonna be great down here, you know. I would tell people all four nights, you come back multiple times, make sure you see Newport and Covington. That great partners that meet nky you know, helps this happen. Thank you police and fire officials who are down here making sure everyth's safe because it's you know, it's one of the best weekends to be downtown or in Newport and Covington. You know, I encourage people to try and ride a bus down here because you know, parking, you got to park and everything. But it's we've got it all worked out. So if you go to our website at blink Cincinnati dot com, all the informations there.
Speaker 1: Let's deal with facts. I don't want to deal with hyperbole and depictions of payphones. I understand that two million people are going to come, which is if you take the Taste and october Fest together, they're half a blink.
Speaker 2: Is that true?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, it's really difficult to do crowd estimates, so we work with police and fire about this, and we know we count people, you know, if they're here multiple nights. But we we have an enormous crowd. It is, you know, in the past, definitely more than a million people. We will release official estimates after the event, but I think what's most important is just the economic impact from it. I was talking to a friend of mine who owns The Pony, which is a bar up on Main Street, Great Wings, Great Beast Sandwich, and he said, this is like the best weekend for them. They just they love it. And that's true for the guy to own not I mean this is this is a small business boost in the arms. So if you're down here, you're running a restaurant or bar or an art gallery, this is this is the hottest weekend. Your hotels are full. I saw one hotel had a room. It was probably the last room left. It was fifteen hundred dollars a night, which is bonkers but awesome. And you know that's great. That's awesome for the economy in the city.
Speaker 2: No question.
Speaker 1: So at It starts tomorrow, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. I think Sunday too. It'sday night to Sunday night.
Speaker 3: Just ro tip. Sunday Sunday is a great night to come because you're going to be My pro tip for your listening on it, Sunday is a really great night to be down here.
Speaker 1: All right now, As far as admission, Tony Bender's cheap. He's from Boone County. It's kind of a rural kind of a guy's got chickens, rose, carrots and peas. He's a farmer. Why should someone from the hinterland, from the outreaches of Boone County or Butler County or Wilmington come to Blink.
Speaker 3: Well, people are coming from all over the world. I think the guy the family who's in Butler County who will make a trip downtown is gonna if they haven't been in a while, they'll rediscover how fortunate we are to have this urban core with so much to do, so many great restaurants, buildings that are you know, architecturally beautiful. I mean, this is a great city. We are very lucky to live in Cincinnati, Ohio. Not every downtown urban core across the country has fared as well as Cincinnati has. We have, you know, thousands of people living down here in apartments. There's four apartments within a block of where I'm sitting right now that are turning into residences. It's the greatest collection of art and culture probably in the Midwest. Uh, You've got stadiums down here, so people come down here for that, but to be able to walk around and be Fountain Square and you can ride the street car for free all weekend and see much of Blink. We're so lucky to live in a place where whether you live in Butler County or Boone County at night to come down here and experience this economy in our city. This is this is great, it's great for for us.
Speaker 2: Why doesn't it exist somewhere else?
Speaker 1: Because I watched this interview on Channel nineties too, this couple from the Netherlands who come here.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking, what are you? What are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So I'm thinking, why can you explain? I don't get blank. I walked around a couple of years ago, looked at some holographic images on old buildings, and women are taking picture. Who look at that? Look at that? Hey, look at that? And I'm thinking. I kept saying, where in the hell's blank? Where's blank? And blank is everywhere? What the hell is blank?
Speaker 2: I mean, what are you talking about? Blank?
Speaker 3: You want me to get super You don't make it super corny with you, Like there's a spirit of blink too. So you know people are down here, You're standing with your friends and neighbors. I don't tell people, you know, Billy, I grew up in Columbus, Ohio, moved here in nineteen ninety five, and you you got to come down to Fountain Square when the Reds won the World Series. Who's a great, great moment in Cincinnati history. There have been other moments with our sports teams. Going to the Super Bowl was really awesome. But there's a whole generation of people who are going to remember coming downtown and being a part of blank and seeing the art and seeing the buildings. That will be a lifelong memory for them. Standing with their friends and neighbors. The guy from Boone County is going to stand next to the person from Butler County, and next to them will be somebody who lives in over the Rhine, and they will feel this great spirit that we have of living in Cincinnati, and it's a pretty special thing. And you know, these people come in from all over public art murals. To me, that is as high form of an art as somebody who paints on a piece of canvas. And you could sit in your studio and paint a piece of canvas and sell art for you know, twenty five thousand dollars to some collector, or you could paint the same quality art on the side of the building and over the Rhine and we all get to see it for the next one hundred years. That's pretty lucky that we get to have essentially a city that is an art gallery.
Speaker 1: I said the other day that we're blessed to have the town we live in compared to other towns our size. But I said three c DC, the Reds, the Bengals, FC, Proctor and god fitth Third Bank, that Joseph Automotive Group, Western and Southern, John Barrett, the tennis tournament. We got a little bit of a hockey going on, U C Xavier NKU. You could take fifteen miles from downtown Cincinnati and there's not a town anywhere in the country that does the kinds of things Cincinnati does well. And one of them was Blink, which I don't understand. We also have music Hall with all the dancing and the orchestration and the symphony and the ballet and all that kind of crap, none of which I like it all. But nonetheless, a lot of people aren't like me. You know what I'm saying, Brandon, People of differentations, you know what I'm saying. Many people think I'm not normal, Brandon, call are you normal?
Speaker 3: You know, I think that's a debatable question. I would probably say there people like you who say I'm not normal, not normal. But that's the best part about this city is that you know you might be the biggest Bengals fan. And maybe art doesn't mean anything to you, but I promise you if you walk around downtown, walk around, you're gonna see something that catches your eye.
Speaker 2: And it's funny thing.
Speaker 3: By the way, for a person who doesn't care about the Bengals. No, they get swept up in the Super Bowl spirit. And we're you know, you're right built Cincinnati, Ohio. There's no other city that I can think of who can put it all together like we can.
Speaker 1: I lived in Toledo a long time in law school and practice law there with Schnorf, Snorff and Schnorf, and I watched the death of Toledo. It's really not come back except for Ohio state and state government. Columbus doesn't even exist. Dayton's got problems. And comparing us to Indianapolis or Milwaukee or Kansas City, I'd live here in a heartbeat because of large numbers of individuals that make this city work. I take it the Barrett and fit Third Bank and take three C D C unbelievable stuff being done that doesn't happen anywhere else. Once again, what's the website? People can go there look at blink maybe down looking a stare at a wall somewhere on a holograph.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You can go from Newport to Covington to Findlay Market. It's probably two or three miles walk. You can't take it all in one night. What is the website? Tony Founder wants to know he wants to bring the kids, the chickens, he wants to bring the farm animals and marching around.
Speaker 2: What is the website?
Speaker 3: Blink Cincinnati dot com. All of the information you need is there, follow on social too. I hope to see all of you down there this weekend.
Speaker 1: And should new council members be picked upon qualifications or purely upon race?
Speaker 2: What do you say?
Speaker 3: You know, Bill, I've been I've been reading about this. I want to say, I know I wanted that wish wish. Evan Nolan quite a lot of luck. I've gotten the chance to work with him when he was at the city and good man. He's a good city man, cares a lot about the neighbor of Oakley, which is where he and his family live. And like all of the nine folks down there, I think you know, go ahead. There are things that you could talk about no I talk about on your program like you do. But that group comes together to support the big things that matter, whether it's three CDC, the convention Center, Blink, housing in our community. And so I'm focused on, you know, working positively with the folks who are down there.
Speaker 1: You're staying out of politics until you seize power once again. It'll be Axelrod and Obama is going to be calling Lucan at some point ruling for a thousand years.
Speaker 3: Golf cart the golf cart brigade.
Speaker 1: We have an M fifty on top, just letting it rip, all right once again, Brendan Call, thanks for coming on.
Speaker 2: You're the head of the chamber.
Speaker 1: You're in charge of all things happening, including the taste in Octoberfest and Blinking so much more and get my best to all the folks at Blink.
Speaker 3: Well, thanks so much for having me on.
Speaker 1: God bless Blink. Let's continue and Brendan Call, thank you very much. You can't talk about politics. I often do and I will. A person should be judged by the not the color of their skin, but the content of their character. And someone out to tell Joe Mallory at the NAACP that's the way it ought to be. You can't be a civil Rights Group concerned about racism when you practice it yourself. Let's continue with more Bill cunning and the Great Americans speaking Truth to power on news Radio seven hundred WLW. All right, Billy Cunningham, the Great American. Let's set up the rest of today's big show. After one o'clock today will be the sheriff, Charmaine McGuffey, who's going to make a state visit here live about one oh five today to talk about the race and more. And I would say this about the sheriff's race. You've take the prosecutor's office and that is Melissa Powers and the Sheriff's office. That's probably most of what Hamilton County has to deal with. In fact, the Sheriff's office spends more money with about one thousand personnel than any other apartment in Hamilton County. I don't know about you, but I've been in the Sheriff's department once in the last ten or fifteen years. I made a visit to hum Jim Neil was the sheriff. I sat there a little bit and left, and other than that, I do not interact much with the Sheriff's department, thank god. So when I don't have a lot of information on something.
Speaker 2: What do I do?
Speaker 1: How about talking with those who know best? Does that make sense? So I attended a couple of three months ago an event hosted by Sean Donovan at the Boat House in downtown with Dean Gregory, and the guest speaker was Sheriff Simon Lease. And Simon Lease is about ninety years old. He's has some health problems of late, but his mind is sharp as attacked and he's getting through his difficulties of health. But his mind is completely intact, as is his speaking abilities. So I sat there for like ten or fifteen minutes and I watched Simon Lease or right about the Sheriff's Department of Hamilton County needs to continue under the leadership of Charmaine McGuffey, and I'm going well. Lese hired Charmaine McGuffey and kept her employed, as did he hired Jim Neal and kept him employed. And looking at the two side, Lea says that Charmage mcguffey's doing a great job as the sheriff of Hamilton County and Charmage McGuffey needs to stay now. She is a Democrat. You may know, and side Lease is a Republican as you may know, and both of us, all three of us care more about functionality than politics. Can you do the job or can't you do the job? And no one knows more about the Sheriff's Department of Hamilton County than side Lease.
Speaker 2: The side Lea's name and.
Speaker 1: Impremature is all over the Sheriff's Department, Simon L.
Speaker 2: Lease.
Speaker 1: So for those cops on social media that may say, why is Willie Cunningham supporting a Democrat, I'm not supporting a Democrat. I'm supporting the better person for the office. And the person that knows more than I know about how the office functions and how it should function is Simon Leese. Would you agree that he knows more about that agency that he built up more than anyone in the world. He knows about it along with his right hand man for decades, with Sean Donovan, who was the Chief Deputy of Hamleton County.
Speaker 2: He's still called chief.
Speaker 1: Those two guys represent law enforcement in the City of Cincinnati Hamlety County. Would you agree? And when he spoke so well about Charmaine McGuffey, how she began as a private went to a corporal, went to a sergeant, went to a lieutenant, went to a captain, went to a commander, and now the sheriff. He said, no one is better prepared to continue my legacy than Charmaine McGuffey. In fact, she's been doing the job for the last four years since she's doing a great job. So if you have a doubt, not as a Republican or a Democrat, not as a Catholic, a Jew, an atheist, at agnostic, not as a woman or a male, whatever it might be.
Speaker 2: We care.
Speaker 1: I care about law enforcement. And when Simon Lease and Sean Donovan together say vote for Charmaine McGuffey, that kind of does it for me. Because they live and die in the Sheriff's Department. They know the commanders, they know the personnel. And while I was at this event at the boat House, there were dozens and dozens of the command officers Hal mccunty Sheriff's Department there telling me off to the side, this agency's running great. It's running as good or better than when Side Lease was running it, run by Charmaine McGuffey. And I'm pretty sure these were white conservative West Side men who said Charmaine McGuffey. So that's why I support Charmaine McGuffey in the sense, and also why I support Melissa Powers, the prosecutor. Now they're women, yes, one's a Democrat, ones a Republican, but they each care more about the agency they control than the politics whiffing around outside. And so after one o'clock today, Charmaine McGuffey will be here. I've had on quite off and Melissa Powers, and the two of them work very well together. Now, secondly, we see once again that the political races are heating up and the rhetoric largely is completely out of control.
Speaker 2: Would you agree?
Speaker 1: And so watching constantly the news conferences not held by Kamala Harris, but the appearances, et cetera, and a couple of things come to mind that each party wants to promote the other as somehow answering all the difficulties that lie before us.
Speaker 2: Well, what happened I think with.
Speaker 1: Kamala Harris is this that she was totally unprepared to become a presidential candidate. She tried at one other time, and of course she did not get one Democratic vote.
Speaker 2: Then June twenty seventh happened.
Speaker 1: Now, you and I can argue about whether or not Trump should have debated Joe Biden on June seven. Some said wait till after he's confirmed. But I think politically that would have been a better idea because Joe Biden would be much easier to beat than Kamala Harris. But nonetheless, Donald Trump takes his own counsel. And so after June twenty seventh, the Powers to Be got together and said, the Biden campaign has a problem. It's not the issues. It is not the wars that he has started. It's not the conditions of our city and largely collapse, except maybe the city of Cincinnati. It's not the policies. It's the personality. So they were saying, Okay, it's not the issues that's the problem. It's the personality of Joe Biden. He was a dodtering old man, wondering around stages, and he was speaking in tones that no one could understand. He was like old Yeller. Put him out of his misery. So that went on for about four or five weeks, and they said, okay, let's do this. Forget about the primary voting of sixteen million Democrats, forget about that. We got somebody sitting there in the VP position, who fits some of the profiles of a Democrat we like to promote. In other words, she perceives herself as being an African American and also at Indian American. She perceives herself as being black. She perceives herself as someone who continued the legacy of Joe Biden. So what happened is they anoint on the eve of the Democratic Convention Kamala Harris. She immediately soared in the polls. You might know that she had a five to six to seven point lead when it was announced, and she led Trump anywhere and everywhere between three and seven points nationally, and she was heading all the seven battleground states. I can recall ABC News with David Muir a week after the convention that this is Kamala Harris's to lose, as she's winning all seven battleground states. She's going to have a big victory. So at that point Trump was far behind. Then suddenly something occurred, which was the frequent observation of American voters into the candidacy into the person of Kamala Harris, and suddenly, small by small, little by little, step by step, American people realize that Kamala Harris is still Kamala Harris, that she is awkward, double speak, word salads, incoherent mess. When she ran for president in twenty nineteen, they were hoping four years later it would be better, but it is not. She doesn't know how to answer basic questions about her own policies. They're not asking her the rule in Shelley's case, the rule against perpetuties, or the meaning of MAP versus Ohio. These are her policies that she can't explain. Worsh She often doesn't know what her policies are. The whole campaign, a billion dollars, was raised quickly and spent saying a new way forward, a new path forward, take the take the old and make it better, take the take the new and get rid of the old, whatever it might be. And she went through three or four news conferences I'm sorry strike appearances about a week or ten days ago, on The View and on Howard Stern and on CBS Late Night with Stephen Colbert and others, in which each time she was asked, well, since you've been the vice president for the last four years, and since you sign on to the policies of Joe Biden, what's going to be different under Harris administration? And she had no answers whatsoever. The verbal staircases that Ottawas send to a fixed point wondered into the ether. She began word salads that made no sense at all. She curved back on themselves to end where they all began, which was in the beginning. Normally you make point A, point B, C, D, and e to get to point F and g. You begin here, go there. I've done it repeatedly. These are the evidences. This is what we've done. The Biden administration has said great success when it comes to so many parts of American life. This stock market is up, unemployment is down, Inflation compared to what it was the first two years of our term is going the right direction. There's general peace throughout the world. Just make up whatever lies you want to and then say, on top of that, these are the three or four things I'm going to do next in order to make it better. She couldn't do that. Her mind didn't operate that way. She simply said, you know what, I can't think of anything I would have done different than Joe Biden did the past four years. Her platitudes fell upon barren grounds, she went back to random cackling, odd hand movements, and smugness that belies an empty brain without function. In short, she was terrible. So slowly but surely, beginning right after Labor Day, and she made some of these appearances, the American people said, you know what, I can't see her as the president because she was terrible. That's where we are. And last week she deployed Barack Hussein Obama to lecture young black males like Christopher Smitherman and others about their duty to vote for a black person, and she proposed a bevy of unconstitutional giveaways. I went over the list yesterday with you that would cost about twenty billion dollars that you get all these goodies from government if you're a black male that other people don't get, despite the fact that the majority of poor people in America are white. Along with giveaways to first generation homeowners targeted ut minority audiences to the detriment of other races. So all of a sudden, the America people said, you know what, Trump may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but the one issue and I would restrain my comments to white females who some say, will carry Kamala Harris over the finish line. The one issue that separates the two clearly is the legal migration into this country that makes so many of our homes unsafe, our streets unsafe, and the fact that you can jump the line take over apartment complexes. And Martha Radditts of ABC Sunday Morning doesn't think that's a big deal. So suddenly that one issue is predominating. And if the American people, if white females in the suburbs think okay, all these other things. I may not agree with Trump on all the important issues, such as the border, or cities being sanctuary cities, or she said last night with Charlemagne about reparations, Yes, we need reparations for black folks. About the price controls and she demands, and no cash bonds for criminals, and the ev mandate which will kill automotive jobs, and no vouchers for kids getting out of the public school system and more DEI training and stopping efficient to energy production and abortion on demand from the moment of conception all the way through the moment of birth, and getting ready of private health insurance and not extending the border. All those things and As we get closer to crunch time, most Americans are saying, we can't take it anymore. This isn't going the right way. It's going the wrong way. And the candidate that is right on the one issue, maybe the two issues that I care about the most, which is the southern border and secondly inflation, Trump has a ten to thirty point lead in those categories with even white females. I know Rocky Boyman says white women should not have the right to vote. I will not go that far. I trust that white women all around me have figured it out. Trump is not going to be your husband, your boyfriend, your father, your brother, your grandfather. He's going to be the president of a country. And what he wants to do, largely is going to be stopped and vilified by the media and by the court system.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: The one thing he can do with the stroke of his pen is shut down the southern border and get control of that and get the hell out of this country criminal aliens and others that don't belong here. That's what he can do. And you and I know that Kamala Harris will not do that. She has no intention. In fact, she has said repeatedly that I can't think of one thing I would do differently if I was the president for the past four years and a world and a climate in which seventy one percent of us feel as if the country's on the wrong track. To take the approach that I'm okay, You're okay, let's keep it going. Four more years of Joe Biden's policies is not something that we desire to have occurred. And when she came off the view and Howard Stern and Colbert and sixty Minutes. By the way, they played one third of the interview of Kamala Harris on sixty Minutes with Bill Whittaker and Trash the other two thirds, and they played the one third of the interview on sixty Minutes that made Kamala Harris look good. When she came off set, she was told, according to Axios dot Com, that you know, Madam Vice President, the whole campaign is based upon a new way forward, taking a new path. How can you say that you wouldn't change anything. And they gave her a card and said, Madame Vice President, here are the three things that went right under Joe Biden. With you, the last person in the room and here are the next three things to do differently in the next four years. Look at these three things that have done right. Look at these three things that have gone we plan to do differently. We spend a billion dollars of tech money in order to convince Americans that somehow things are going to be better in the next four years. You've got to mention how good things are, but you're going to take the best and make it better.
Speaker 2: You're going to go from this direction to that. You got that?
Speaker 1: She nod on her head, yes, nodding her head and vertical yes, yes, I got it. The interview four or five hours later, she forgot again to say the three things on the note card she was supposed to say about what's going to be different, And the first Kamala Harris administration fell back on well, you know, I was born in the middle class, and you know Tim Waltz, who has a burging scandal around him I can't discuss yet, would ride his bicycle in Nebraska. She went right back because her mind froze and she couldn't remember the three new things they were going to do. And so for those who hate Donald Trump, get over it. He's not your boyfriend or your husband or your grandfather. He's not your business partner. He can do one thing well that she will not do, which has fixed the southern border and change the direction of this country. Also support the media, I'm sorry, Support the police officers. Also support the military, and maybe get America out of foreign wars in which we don't belong. The Democratic Party loves foreign wars because they fund the defense industries that were dright eyes and our warners about the military industrial complex. When Trump was in office, he started new wars, he ended wars. Doesn't want us to get anymore. So, as a suburban woman, think about the one or two issues most remained your life and ask which of those two candidates will best will best supply your family with lower prices and most importantly, a functional society Without twenty to fifty million more legals in this country right now, the number might be thirty million. Under a Harris regime for the next eight years, might get up to one hundred million more people in this country that are not entitled to be here. So just remember, the more time you spend listening to her, the more attractive Donald Trump becomes. The word salad. Yes, we'll be here for a long time of Kamala Harris, but she'll be manipulated by those around her on policy matters, just as Joe Biden has been manipulated by those around him. Let's continue. We've scheduled after one o'clock. Germaine McGuffey, the Sheriff, to be here, and so much more, and a fly becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand or a pounds seven hundred. And the more you hear, I hope, especially white females, understand that Donald Trump is the better choice. If you hate Donald Trump, get over it and just vote for him because he's right on the two or three issues that matter the most. Twelve fifty five Home of your Reds and Bengals News Radio seven hundred WULW by Billy Cunningham, the Great American showing you and I in the studio. Quite unusual to have a live person here. Charmaine McGuffey, the Sheriff of Hamilton County Sheriff. Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Sheriff.
Speaker 2: How you doing.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Bill, I appreciate it. I love being here.
Speaker 1: You know I said before you came up that I rely upon Sheriff, Simon Leez and Sean Donovan's judgment about sheriff matters quite a bit, would you agree?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: In fact, every day you were there, there were a good chuck At that time. Sheriff's Lease was your boss.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 5: I worked very closely with him for twenty six of those years.
Speaker 1: And I said about two or three months ago that Dean Gregory at the boathouse at a big event and say is ninety years old, is mine as sharp as attack, but his body might be failing him a little bit. By the time you're nine, you better fail you a little bit. And he gave a ten to fifteen minute and passionate speech about why he's supporting you to become continue to be the sheriff hamlet A County. Not hyperbole, but he watched it for the last four years that you've been the sheriff, and Simon L. Lease and Sean Donovan, his chief deputy for like twenty five years, have endorsed you for the sheriff's position.
Speaker 2: Is that correct?
Speaker 5: That is absolutely true, and I really appreciate it. I do.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about what you've done the last four years. Give me the two or three highlights of what you changed in the Sheriff's department that for the betterment. And once again, this isn't about politics. This is about the quality of people and an agency that SI least cares about greatly. What are the two or three things you've.
Speaker 5: Done, absolutely so the status of the Sheriff's offices. We have made a jail a safer and cleaner place. The jail was a failing infrastructure. Some of the cell doors actually did not lock, many of them. So if you're an officer working in that jail and you put a prisoner inside a cell and they can just kick the door open anytime they want and come a problem. Oh, it was a huge problem, and we had assaults on officers and also you know, we also had assaults from prisoner to prisoner. There were many problems born to that, and also just the deterioration of the facility in the way of paint, the usual things. If you have people living in an area, you have to keep that up and that's plumbing, that's windows, that's everything. So we've done a full renovation of that jail. It's still ongoing. We'll be finished here in the next several months. And the jail cells lock now right. The other thing that we did is we have made Hamilton County safer. I've made it safe by putting eighty certified deputies, certified police officers that we didn't have before. I've certified in my tenure. And those deputies can help work ball games, they can go be security for businesses, they can you know, it opens doors for them within the jail and it's a great way to improve your personnel. The other thing that we've done for the safety of Hamilton County is we've created task force, a domestic violence task Force and organized Crime task Force in which we partner with all of the police agencies in Hamilton County, Ice, including ICE, including ICE, and including the FBI and any other agency that happens to touch that. We're all at the table and we're all finding ways to apprehend people who are here legally and committing crimes.
Speaker 2: All right, to hear this, I'd like to hear this.
Speaker 5: And then the key is to hang on to them, keep them incarcerated. I don't want them getting out. If you've committed a crime in Hamilton County, you are going to stay and for accountability for that action. And then and then you can stand for the accountability to the immigration system and what they may need to do. So we're working very closely with them, and the people that come to my attention are people that need to be incarcerated.
Speaker 1: The other day, it's been about a month, I had a conversation on the air with Richard K. Jones of Butler County and he talked about the cooperation he receives from you and also from Boone, Canton and Campbell County because law enforcement walks across state lines. And he mentioned about something about swatting incidents and that there was a local high school that has swatting incident, which means that someone had called in to issue some sort of threat reel or imagine. Thank god, most or imagine, but some are real. Have to act as if they're real. So what have you done in technology wise to improve the apprehension of those involved in these swatting incidents.
Speaker 5: Well, it's one of the technology advancements that has happened under my tenure. We have connected to the different school car So these schools that are in are jurisdiction that we patrol, we are connecting to their full camera system in their schools and we're connecting in a way that when it's an emergency, we can access so we don't monitor those day to day, but in this particular incident, what it allowed us to do is when this call came in and someone threatened gun violence, so we immediately got the call through our dispatch. What our officers did, of course, is go right, They're on their way to the school. Within three minutes, we had an intelligence officer on the computer looking at every one of those cameras in the school and out three minutes, three minutes. Within three minutes, we could determine there was no shooter inside the school. Everything was looking normal. And then we had officers that arrived very immediately and deployed drone, So we put that drone in the air and that allows us to secure that perimeter. So with that drone in the air, we were able to determine within minutes that there was no threat to the outside of the school, and then we set up a perimeter with all of the other deputies that arrived. And here's what I want to remind the public. These swatting instances are so serious because it puts everybody at risk, not just the students inside who could be you know, the victim of chaos and being scared and that kind of thing, but also that officers are coming at one hundred miles an hour to that and parents hear it and they're rushing to the area. So we make people safer by being able to contain it and know immediately if it is a true threat. And then I will tell you this, our intelligence unit, we know we're tracking that guy and he is going to stand for accountability. We're going to get him. We know exactly who he is and we're going to get him.
Speaker 1: As far as running a modern sheriff's department, some criticized you for getting rid of the helicopters. That was a nice thing. Si Lee's loved helicopters. But then I heard Si say, well, a drone is cheaper than a helicopter, and if the drone goes down, there's no life taken or injured. And so Sile's to this speech when he endorsed you said that he's very much respectful the idea that silest may be a little bit of old school, and you're kind of new school, But how much money does this save the taxpayers when you use drones? It's helicopters and planes.
Speaker 5: Well, drones are a fraction of the cost of a helicopter. Those helicopters, they can be millions of dollars when you bring those helicopters on and I will say this, when Sheriff Simon LEAs brought those helicopters on, listen, that was state of the art. Back then. We needed those helicopters. He used them and used them very effectively. But just as time marches on twenty six years now to the future. Now we have better technology, we have more improved technology, and we're using that and saving money with it. So yeah, the drones are very effective and our goal is to eventually have a drone in every trunk of every patrol car. And it saves lives. It gives us true tremendous capability for camera infrared, we have recording capabilities. We can even talk to people through those drums.
Speaker 1: Amazing. And the other aspect is the on time on budget. Sy Lease left about twelve years ago or so retirement, and he was on time on budget and the previous administration had budgetary problems. And the first meeting you had with your staff and I met them all at that fundraiser. Dean Gregory put on that I was impressed with the men that were there, and a couple of ladies also about their respect for you. But explain about the budget. How important it is. You have about one thousand personnel by far, it's the most expensive division in Hamley County by far. We've got to talk about lawsuits and what's happened to so many of them. But before we get to there on time on budget, explain that.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when I first came on, I told our fiscal manager, I said, Kevin, listen, we've got to make budget. First year, he said, and he said, I don't think we can do it. I said, well, we're going to give it. We're going to try. We're going to try hard. And we did. We made budget that year, the second, third, and fourth year.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: But here's the thing I want to note is I learned from Simon Leees, from Sheriff Lees about managing that money and managing that budget. And I know from the twenty six years that I served for him, when we didn't have the money, he said no to people. You know, he was very fiscally responsible, and I watched how important that is for a large department, and I learned those things and I incorporate them now when I manage our budget.
Speaker 2: Four years you've been there. Have you been on time on budget every year?
Speaker 5: Every year we have been, Yes, and we made you know, and here's the thing. To make those budgets, we had to make changes and I had to say no to people. I had to say no to certain things that I felt, Look, this isn't our priority right at the moment. These other things are more our priority regarding safety and things. And you know, when you explain it to this staff and you get everybody on board, everybody's watching the budget. So when we have a lot of eyes on it, people are making suggestions all the time about hey, let's save money by doing this, let's save money by doing that. And it has worked out very well for our department.
Speaker 1: Sheriff Mcoffey, let's talk about lawsuits, and god knows, as an attorney, I love lawsuits, but nonetheless, under the previous administration, after side left, there were dozens and dozens of lawsuits the cost of taxpayers millions and millions of dollars. Since you've taken over, what have you done to stop the lawsuits between inmates and officers?
Speaker 2: What have you done well.
Speaker 5: The very first thing I did is put a focus on that, and I said, when we treat people well, when we maintain policy and procedure, and our officers are doing the right thing, we are going to absolutely minimize lawsuits right down to zero. That was my goal and right at this very moment, from the four years I've been in service, the three lawsuits that I do have in play our personnel issue lawsuits that were, you know, inevitable because when I came on, I had to fire some people for doing the wrong thing, and those people don't agree. But I do think I have a very strong case. So other than that, you know, three in four years compared to eight years and twenty one lawsuits. And I know many of those lawsuits from the prior administration were linked to use of forces. They were linked to that restraint chair, bad uses of restraint chair, horrific things happening happening there. They were linked to officerer misconduct and plenty of it. When people aren't held accountable, you are going to have lawsuit after lawsuit, and you know, that's hundreds of thousands of dollars going out the door because oftentimes those are settled in some way particularly when it's a use of force. I have none of those. I'm very very proud to say.
Speaker 1: And I speak to Dan Hills and Ken Kober and Sean Donnovan in law enforcement. They tell me that cops don't make enough money. You started as a correction officer in the Old Workhouse where inmates would throw excrement at you as a young, very young, much younger trainee of sorts. You were there with Sean Donovan in nineteen I think eighty one or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you've.
Speaker 1: Been working at Frisha's and Whitecastle to get money to go to UC. And you did that talk about from listening to Simon Lisa's speech on you. He talked about she began in nineteen eighty one as a CEO in the Old Workhouse that was like a Civil War facility, that was nasty. So in that job you've been like a private.
Speaker 5: Yeah, first line, the.
Speaker 1: First line at midnight to six am. And then you get promoted to a corporal because of what you did in office. And from corporal you went to sergeant, right, and from sergeant you went to lieutenant, and from lieutenant you went to captain, and from captain you went to commander. Then for the commander, you went to major. From Major, you went to the sheriff. That's correct, And he said, no one I've ever hired has gone from the bottom of the bottom to the top of the top. And I think that for most people that's impressive. Some people come to a job horizontally. You came absolute vertically. So in your verticality, from the bottom of the top, you learn how each division, each department operated. So if he got to the top, you know what to do. Did you have that plan in nineteen eighty one when mail inmates were cursing at you and throwing poo poo at you, did you think it one day I'm going to run this agency?
Speaker 5: Actually I did not. I never thought I'd be the sheriff. And my plan then was to make sure I stayed awake on third shift and I got my rounds done on time. I also was a person who volunteered for lots of overtime. You know, I like to make sure that I, you know, made as much money as I could to support myself and so forth and my family. And you know, I was concerned with just whatever faced me that day. And that's each and every day I wore the uniform. And every day I've worn this uniform, I've enjoyed it. One doesn't matter what I was doing. I've enjoyed wearing this uniform because it well, it suits me. And once I discovered in anybody, once you discover something you love, you're going to stick to it. And I did have plans as I moved up in rank. I had plans for the department. And I thought to myself, if I ever get my hands on the steering wheel, you know, these are some of the things I'm going to do.
Speaker 2: You know where the bodies are buried all over the place.
Speaker 5: I have the map.
Speaker 2: Now the future.
Speaker 1: We talk about the present, talk about the past, talk about the future. They're asking the voters of Hamilton County to give you four more years to pick up your option for four more years. What's going to be different the next four years.
Speaker 5: Well, the next four years, we're going to work at the things that we did improve, which is the safety of Hamilton County. It's going to become safer. Crime is going to go down. Those are my goals. I want to make sure that every citizen in Hamilton County understands and knows that I am the sheriff for them. Everybody. That's everybody. I don't care what side of the eye you're on. I don't care if you're black or white. If you have a concern in the criminal justice system, I'm going to address it in a fair and equal way. And you know, I want people to know that we're going to work on data and I'm going to push that data out to the public because I think the public's going to be very interested in what we're doing.
Speaker 2: I met your computer guy. He looks a little bit like a geek, but this guy explain what your computer guy does about the analytics of crime and things of that. This guy's unbelievable.
Speaker 5: Oh he's unbelievable, Andy Beckman, and he is an IT professional, a one. We got him from the private sector, you know, and he had been so successful in the private sector, and he came to us with, really, you know, the idea that, look, I want to give back, and I know that I'm not going to make as much in public service, but i want to give back and I want to use my skills to improve this department. His dad had been embedded in law enforcement as a chief for many years, and oh my gosh, he's a fabulous guy. He has brought cybersecurity to our department. We have a cybersecurity expert who is helping all of Hamilton County and you know, safeguarding their information in this kind of thing. And she came from overseas. I mean, she's been embedded in the military and so forth. We are collecting people that are very high grade, high level professionals at every level in the Sheriff's Office and that really does translate to a safer community, a safer Hamilton County.
Speaker 1: And this the next four four days is blink. I had on Brenden call about blink. I'm not sure what blink is, but I went there once from Sean Donovan. I said, where's Blink. I couldn't locate blink, but I guess the next four days you'll be busier and you can't be with blink.
Speaker 2: You know what blink is?
Speaker 5: I do, I do. It's an art show. It's an art show that gets You're ready, You're ready for it? I'm ready. Oh, we're very ready. You know, the Sheriff's Office stays ready. We always project what's coming next, what we might face and uh, and we're also ready to enjoy it to I certainly am.
Speaker 1: I like jay Gramke. That's the name in law enforcement forever in this community. You picked him as your chief departy. He walks in the shoes and Sean Donovan jay Gramkey's there every day. And as Si Lea's told me, it's the best it's ever been. And you said, well, it was better under you, size and no one because Side didn't have drones, Side didn't have intelligence, Side didn't have analytics, Side didn't have an IT guy. But he set a tone for the agency. Yes, that percolated to a very young Charmaine McGuffey and side Lease's law enforcement beats inside your heart.
Speaker 5: That's right because Simon Lee's taught me to shine my shoes. He taught me to make sure I have a crease in the pants when I wear them. He taught me to train others to do that. He taught me to stay in shape and be a law enforcement officer that projects to the public confidence. And something else that Sile's taught, and that was accountability. He had accountability in his department, not just for the money and the budget, but also for officers' actions in any way, shape or form. And he was there. I can't remember a day that he wasn't at work, honestly. I mean he came every day to work and he was there. Yeah, and before that, he worked out, which was a great way to exemplify for us, these are disciplines in your life. And he said that to me once and I always carried that with me. You know, Charmain, when you bring discipline into your life, it makes your life a better place and and it makes the people around you confident in your abilities. And that's exactly what I exemplified. And yeah, I'm very fortunate, a lot of us are, all of us are to have worked for a man who took his job very seriously and was a very good steward to the taxpayers in Hamilton County.
Speaker 1: And you've named a part of your agency after Simon Lees, who endorses you. Charmaine McGuffey. May you live long and prosper or proud to have you in office, and please stay there for many more years.
Speaker 5: Well, thank you, I appreciate that, Willie, and you are a great American Charmaine McGuffey. Thanks continue. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WL you.
Speaker 7: Well, the next person that sees anybody throw anything on this field, point.
Speaker 2: Them out, but get him out of here.
Speaker 8: You don't live in Cleveland.
Speaker 2: Oh hello, byetos, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Well segment. You don't live in Cleveland. You live in Cincinnati. But Bill Goodness lives in Cleveland, TA, that's his problem. And Mike Trevenzano lived in Cleveland. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. How does it look this Sunday with the Brownies?
Speaker 8: I hope Joe Burrow goes up and throws for three hundred and sixty five yards and four touchdowns and runs for another.
Speaker 2: One kicks his ass. That's right, thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try to get Bill Wills on either tomorrow or Friday. Do you agree to break down the Brownies? And one to Shaun Watson. He's having some guardians. The guardians are down, the guardians might be out. I'm answering a question. I know this racial discrimination everywhere. Yeah, right, here's the next president of NBC's right here.
Speaker 2: But nonetheless, now think about this.
Speaker 1: I have to ask you a question about sex, sex and more sex discrimination.
Speaker 2: Are you prepared?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: But go ahead?
Speaker 1: What is the gender of the Chief Justice of the Eye Supreme Court female? What is the gender of the police chief of the City of Cincinnati female? What is the gender of Hamny County Sheriff female? What is the gender of the prosecutor Hamny County Prosecutor.
Speaker 2: The Great Melissa Powers female?
Speaker 1: How about the three county commissioners, what's their gender female?
Speaker 2: Female? Female?
Speaker 1: And what's the gender of the Democratic nominee for president female? Do we need a male oriented kind of like affirmative action program for we guys got no shot in life right and the president we.
Speaker 2: Gotta get we gotta get back in charge of an affirmative action sat amen for white Christian street leaders to come back to be prosecutor Charlie Luke and what about Charlie.
Speaker 8: Lucan to be Supreme Allied Commander of the City of Cincinnati. No Mark, no more city Council. Just have Chaz in charge.
Speaker 1: We need candidates with hair in their armpits and a hairy ass. We need men because women are taken over segment. Women have taken over. Do you know it or not?
Speaker 8: How we sound like Archie Bunker, Well, he was a good man. I like Archie will he the stude reporters approud service of your local teme star heating in their conditioning dealers tame star quality you could feel in beautiful Milford. The home of one main gallery right down the street is Baker Heating down for Little Miami Brewing at five one three eight three one fifty one twenty four.
Speaker 1: I know you snicker and laugh, but the point is, but women dominate the world. Right dominate the city, the county, dominate law enforcement and criminal justice and civil Women are everywhere. In fact, my wife is a woman, my granddaughter too as a female.
Speaker 2: My mother was a female. What about yours? Same?
Speaker 1: And so we guys need some help along the way, don't we, I think?
Speaker 8: So go ahead, and speaking of guys, welly, we want to thank McKinley Mortgage.
Speaker 2: You finally got a loan.
Speaker 8: Paul Luck brought down the papers today along with Dirk Spentley. He got off, he got off his tour. He was just in Columbus last night, or he wanted Columbus today. So Paul Luck and Dirk Spentley brought down the uh what, the super big boys and the hot fudge cake for lunch. That's one of the main food groups that can get any better than that on a two on a Wednesday, you wait, two or three of them, didn't you. Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits Winding Tobacco had Party Town thirteen locations in northern Kentucky. Bengals back on the field today. Get ready for those Browns on Sunday in Cleveland. College football? How about this Arizona State quarterback Sam Levitt, who's thrown for over eleven hundred yards and eight touchdowns so far this year. Out out this week Saturday at Nippert Stadium against the Bearcats.
Speaker 2: Took a hard hit against you tall. He is out. Jeff Simms will start for the sun Devils. Is he related to the guy that was the Super Bowl champion? Phil Simms now in the Giants.
Speaker 8: No unrelated Baseball National League Championship reies tonight. Game three back in New York, this time at City Field. Mets and Dodgers won one at eight. ALCS. Resumes tomorrow afternoon in Cleveland. What the Guardian, Yanks up two games to none over those Guardians.
Speaker 1: What about Bill Wills Red's update, Oh, don't tell me another injury.
Speaker 8: Red's prospect right hander Connor Phillips is the Arizona Fall League Pitcher of the Week in his AFL debut, Phillips struck out seven and four scoreless innings.
Speaker 2: What about Matt McClain, I don't know anything about him yet. Is he hurt?
Speaker 8: And how about last night for the Yankees and their win over the Guardians? Are these names familiar? Ben Lively pitched the eighth inning for the Yanks, Luke Weaver in the ninth.
Speaker 2: And what team did they play for? Segment?
Speaker 1: The Cincinnati Reds? And who's the manager of the Yankees, Aaron Boone? Who's the prime broadcaster on the Yankees entertainment network?
Speaker 2: Big Paul O'Neill, number twenty one.
Speaker 1: Do you see a connection between Cincinnati the pipeline to New York?
Speaker 2: Always? Does it ever happen the other way?
Speaker 3: Is not?
Speaker 2: Yet?
Speaker 1: The Yankees send one of their best right to the Reds. Let's see soccer news. Tyrone Marshall of FC Cincinnati two is the twenty twenty four MLX Next Pro Coach of the Year. Hangulations to him. Well they got It's like a youth team or something. For FC Dayton In NCAA soccer last night, upset number one West Virginia five to one. But Mexico beat USA two nil and an international friendly not so friendly. Also, congrats to Sycamore junior e Becker Role. She won the Ohio Ohio Division one girls golf title with a final round of sixty one sixty eight, overcoming a five shot deficit.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good.
Speaker 8: And the set Ex boys wound up third in the Division one tourney, so congratulations to them.
Speaker 1: Going to text here from David Beckham also known as Jeff, and he says FCC two is like Triple A Louisville.
Speaker 2: Correct? Is that correct? Right? They're coming up? Well, when did the playoffs start for FC?
Speaker 8: FC's got one more regular season match this Saturday, Willie, and then the playoffs begin? Well, last year that, well, they're going to miss out on a supporter shield and or Miami FC got to get against that this year. What about MESSI, Well, I think he played the other night and he said he's playing in his last few games.
Speaker 2: So maybe he's going to retire from Argentina or from Miami.
Speaker 8: I guess for the MLS, he's got to wait what four more years for World Cup?
Speaker 2: Right? He might be sixty eight years old by then. That's too old. I'm still playing. That's too old. So that's good though, congrats, you know, see what happens.
Speaker 1: But a lot of high school football going on right now, which you agree, Uh, definitely. Has Cole Raine won a game this year? Nopew about this crime is not down sent to me by Triffin Kallis of Green Township. It's from my friend and yours, John Lott. But the FBI is now rescinding their previous data drop about crime and it's us ending, not descending. Did the media cover that at all or did it not fit the narrative? I haven't seen it yet. Yeah, I'm gonna get it to a segment that the truth will set you free? Okay, do you want to be free or not? You want to be enslaved with false ideas or do you want to be living alive with the facts. I prefer facts, you prefer or you prefer false ideas?
Speaker 2: Is that correct? And by the way, do you know what blink is?
Speaker 8: Yes, it's gonna be a beautiful thing. Tell me what I'm gonna have this weekend? Tell me what blink. It's like a It's like a light show that's gonna be all over the city, drones, everything up against the buildings.
Speaker 2: That's going to be beautiful. It's a beautiful thing. I won't be there. Why won't you be there? You got nothing else?
Speaker 8: Why don't you go downtown and walk around? I did that once. It's downtown. It's at Finley Market, Right, Newport US it called Newport Covington's all over the place.
Speaker 1: Brendon call. Who's the David Axelrod of Charlie Luken's administration?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: The Carl Rove is planning a bloodless coup where he and Chaz Lucan will take over eight to one Plump Street during blink and not give it back for weeks and months on end.
Speaker 2: Really, and they will hire and.
Speaker 1: Fire based upon quality and experience and not based upon race or gender. May I thought that's how you're supposed to do things. Talk to the NUBLEACP Joe Mallory about the label. That's not the way things are done.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, don't hire white people is what the NUBACP says.
Speaker 1: Don't hire the whitey. You got to hire someone black. Isn't that discrimination segment.
Speaker 2: In my book? Yeah? Not in his?
Speaker 1: Okay, a civil rights group formed to stop racial discrimination. Now uses it just change the object of the discrimination. This Nolan care Evan Nolan. I never met him, probably never will. He's a white, married guy, and Joe Mallory of the NAACP doesn't like it because he's white and he a lawyer. Yes, those are special people, as you know. Correct segment. You didn't answer my question. What as Coleraine High School won again?
Speaker 2: They have not. Did they win a game last year?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Do you see a pattern? Yes, just saying they may be kicked out of the league.
Speaker 3: Oh they're not.
Speaker 1: Kick them out, Kick you out of the league, kick him out, get rid of them. Got an upgrade, need some nail money, get some nil money. You there, Well see what you can do with some nil money.
Speaker 8: Eighty eight oh one chiviot road, go there, now.
Speaker 2: Get it there?
Speaker 1: Pretty said Bolden leaves in the school which just collapses. Would you agree? Tough times are tough? Times are hopefully going to end here soon?
Speaker 2: Willie for the cards gonna have hard time, Daddy Hartell? Are they going to try to win a game? They try to win every week.
Speaker 1: What do they do? They fail? They fail, they fail. That's all they do is fail upon failure, failing upon fail.
Speaker 8: What's the park doing this year? They're not tearing things up? Are they four and five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got haven't got to the meat of their schedule yet, got the meat coming. Well, we got like a couple of weeks to go. Nobody ready, whatever lies did they beat ready?
Speaker 8: Twenty seventeen is what I'm told the Blue Devils won. That's why did Tony Pike get a big boy? You got some hot fudge cake instead? And here you're all square, now all square, are all square with everything.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you brought this up. I have got alluded to the fact that you take all your information with you in a suitcase, and you travel bank to bank, savings alone, to savings alone, to credit unions and a no point, did you even get a sniff? You show him your stuff and they say, sir, get the hell out of here.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but you know what, I get a free pin every time I go in there, which is good. But Paul look and McKinley morgan, if you run a bank, send me a pen. But down the loan of the money. About that segment. Paul Luck's the greatest. He's good because he brings his food him and Dirk's.
Speaker 2: Bentley and and more and a loan. I don't know what I'm gonna do with it. But you drink alone. That's right. What's the name of that, George Thoroughgood. I drink alone. I drink that's the greatest. I drink alone. Segment.
Speaker 1: Thank you for your involvement, Yes, sir, Willie, Get me out of the stud's report, getting ready for glory that lies ahead, including blink, blink and more blink along with high school football, along with the Bengals. Bengals and the Reds have no one injured presently.
Speaker 2: Correct, not that I know of.
Speaker 8: What about Matt McClain didn't play yesterday in the farm. I haven'd heard anything out in Arizona yet.
Speaker 2: Lack a lat problem, called Doc Hollywood about I was a reindeer in Newfoundland. You've got a lat problem. So we'll see what it is. Segment. Get me out of the suge report, Willie, and utter of a chilly day here at a trice eate.
Speaker 8: We leave you with the immortal words of the stood report.
Speaker 4: Always stood to be with you, Bill, see you later.
Speaker 2: That's the governor.
Speaker 1: Who endorses By the way, Donald Trump, your comments please very good. Let's continue with more at trome of the Bengals. Bill Wells coming up Thursday or Friday Live from Cleveland. Blink blank, go there more blank, great great event on seven hundred WLW make a.
Speaker 2: Good woman, steal I make an old woman less, make a young.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 8: I'm the bowl, bad of the bowl.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: One of the big things going on right now is Skyline Chili flavored Greater's ice cream. To me, that's unbelievable. I haven't tried it. Not sure I will, but I love Skyline Chili and I love Greater's ice cream. Maybe together it'd be like peanut butter and chocolate. I don't know, I'll find out. I know jd Vance is winging in on it and more. I'm willing now to take calls from the American people. The lines are open. We have six lines open, seven four nine, seven thousand, or pound seven hundred one of the other. Get to talk with the great American and have your voice heard throughout the fruited plane in this great country of ours about the issues that confront and confound us. I catch flock online about supporting a Democrat. Well, to me, what's more important than party is principal. What's more important than partisanship is the ability of someone to do the job. That's what's most important to me. Generally, those are Republicans. Every now and then you find a good Democrat, like Charmaine McGuffey, and when you find one, you go with it. For many years, I voted for Dusty Roads the American Dream. It was a Democrat from Dehigh I liked the guy. I voted for Democratic judges all the time, Richard Kneehouse and Mary Kneehouse. I voted for feller Off, voted for lots of Democrats, and less Gains ran for judge my old boss. I voted for less Gains. I voted for Debbie Gaines. I voted for many Democrats. At one point, if I was living in the city, I would have voted for dry Tillery. So the fact is, to be a great American you have to have a philosophy of life developed through years of trial and error and reading and understanding and speaking. But you also have to not be such a hard bit part artisan that you will never vote for a Democrat, because I do. I can't recall ever voting for a Democratic president. I know I voted for a John Glenn. I wouldn't vote for Howard Metzenbaum, but I like the courage of John glenn Us, Senator who was in Friendship seven. I voted for other Democrats, though don't quickly come to mind. I almost have to know a Democrat before I vote for him. And one Democrat I know is Charmaine McGuffey, who began at the lowest levels of the Sheriff's department on the range at midnight shift at the workhouse, and her dream was to become a law enforcement officer. She worked out of for more than thirty years, starting in nineteen eighty one. My gosh, thelmast forty years and now she's the sheriff and wants to serve another term. And I hope you listen to the interview I had with her between one and one thirty, and from that you should know my feelings about competency. No one I know cares more about objective law enforcement and professional standards than Simon L. Leech Junior, and also Sean Donovan is chief deputy for thirty years, and both of them, unstitadingly endorse Charmaine McGuffey. So, if you're a great American, if you believe in law enforcement, if you believe not in party politics but professionalism, followed the advice of Side Lease and Sean Donovan and the Great American and say yes to Charmaine McGuffey to get it going another four years. And if a liberal Democrat takes over in four to eight years from now, They're not going to have my support. I'm going to speak loud proud in Sasse, not about partisan politics, but about competency. And when Sheriff Lee says he endorses Charmaine McGuffey, he knows what he's talking about. Would you agree? Well, let's continue and take some telephone calls as I'm apt to do. I'm not afraid about early voting about issue one, about issue one or two in the state of Kentucky, about parties or candidates and more. I'm keeping my list here voting for Trump or voting for Kamala had Harris. The more we know about Kamala Harris, the less we like it. Let's go to Barb and Hebron, home of the airport than Tom and Norwood love the air from Kenny from Norwood if he's in the area, Kenny call in. Let's go to Barb and Hebron, Kentucky.
Speaker 2: End up?
Speaker 5: Bye, Hi, Bob, how you doing?
Speaker 2: Go ahead? Go ahead?
Speaker 6: I'm doing great, Bill. I'd like it known that in Boone County we are not a sanctuary city or county. But if you look at the county jail, the number of people who look like they're here illegally, they may have ice retainers or something like that, or federal warrants, it's very high. I would say approximately a third of the roughly four hundred and fifty inmates there. And I find that very scary. These are not young people, innocent looking people. They look like hardened criminals. And I think that Cincinnati has been catering to allowing people to come to the country illegally, and they've been brought there, and it concerns me. I rarely go into Cincinnati now purposely. Used to be fans of music hall, going to Blink, going to different the zoo, different places, but I choose not to.
Speaker 1: You know, Barb, the category, the type, the gender, the age of those coming to this country illegally are overwhelmingly males between the ages of fifteen and thirty. And those who come here illegally generally don't have a sponsor, don't have some agency looking out for them, they don't have work skills that are needed in the workplace, and the great majority of crime, especially vicious personal assaults, are committed by males, and generally younger males. You don't see fifty year old men committing a lot of crimes. It's between the ages of fifteen and thirty years old. And we have a rather soproach when it comes to many cities of law enforcement. And I would say half the judges in Hamlety County have difficulties sending child rapists, murderers to jail, burglars and thieves and those who commit serious crime. I'm sure passing bad checks and those kinds of things are bad too, But when you think about the quality of life issues, young males commit the great majority of crimes that are murders and rapes and burglaries and drug sales, and overwhelmingly you have a large number here that should not be here. And Barbar, I'd ask you to speak to the ladies, the friends. Women will determine the outcome of this election. And I hope more and more females figure out it's not in your interest to have millions and millions of young, unattached males roaming around the country doing what they're not investing they're not working, they're committing crimes, Venezuela, gangs, etc. Your comments are exactly correct, and thank you for your call. Let's continue now with it. Tom and Norwood, and then Wayne and Steven, Melissa and thousands of others. Tom and Norwood, the gem of the Highlands. Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. Tom, give me a full report.
Speaker 4: Hey, Willie, I'm just over here in Norwood because I came to early vote and I was listening to you on the way here. I'm the only Democrat I voted for. Is guess who I.
Speaker 2: Hope Charmaine McGuffey Exactly.
Speaker 4: That's the only one of those.
Speaker 2: He's impressed this place.
Speaker 4: This place is jumping and uh well, I'll tell you something, it's a well oiled machine. The FYI for anybody wants to park vote early, don't try to get into that parking lot. We're right there, unless you have to park across the street in that little shopping mall.
Speaker 2: So Tom, you're saying here here it is two sixteen in the afternoon. This is a Wednesday afternoon, and you're telling me the Board of Elections in Norwood has packed in the middle of the afternoon that is correct, But it's.
Speaker 9: A well oiled machine.
Speaker 4: They have so many people were working in there, filtering you in and out, getting you through, and then you leave it from a different door, and they have police officers out of the street directing traffic. So I believe you, Like I didn't park across the street, they stopped traffic. I mean, I'm telling you it's impressive. So if you get there, don't be intimidated by what you see parking go in, because you're going to get it out of there in less than a half an hour.
Speaker 2: Tom grat call.
Speaker 1: From the time you entered the door of the Board of Elections in Norwood to the time you left, how many minutes did it take? Fifteen to twenty thirty minutes? How long did it take to vote?
Speaker 9: I'm a slow reader.
Speaker 4: It was probably about fifteen minutes, to be honest, I'm kind of kidding.
Speaker 2: But no, it's a good experience. It's a good experience.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: I never voted early, but I was paranoid about not staying within the lines because I don't want no excuse to kick my ballot out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so this isn't voter suppression. And I'll tell you one other thing.
Speaker 1: There was all of my friends on the High Supreme Court about drop boxes, and I say that every mailbox is a dropbox. If somebody wants to get their ballot in the mail, Sanctuary States will send you the ballot and you can put a stamp, you can vote. I vote in my house at the kitchen table with the People's Judge and I we sit there. There was one candidate we didn't know about that I went online and we don't vote together. I think we vote pretty much the same, but nonetheless, and then I went to a mailbox and I put my ballot in the mailbox. So every mailbox is a drop box. So when I hear the left wing radical Democrats talk about voter suppression, how much voter suppression did you see this afternoon zero?
Speaker 4: I'm glad you said that, because they also have a tent set up across the street. If you had your ballot, you can pull into a line and hand it to somebody that's standing there in the parking lot, and then you can just drive on through.
Speaker 2: Well, Tom, all I know is that we get the government we deserve. The cloud.
Speaker 1: The comments of Benjamin Franklin, who was standing walking out a Constitutional hall in seventeen eighty seven, one of the good citizens of Philadelphia said, mister Franklin, do we have a monarchy or do we have a republic? He said, we have a republic if we can keep it. And so it's up to each of us, what two hundred and forty seven years later, to vote to keep that republic. We're not a democracy or a constitutional republic, but within that constitutional republic there's democratic responsibilities of voting and becoming informed. I'm glad you did, Tom, May God bless you.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I highly recommend people don't be intimidated. Go vote early. It was my first time and it was great.
Speaker 9: Go do it.
Speaker 2: You'll do it. Do it from now on. Thank you.
Speaker 1: So vote early by either getting the ballot in the mail and that's over with now it's too late. If you already got it, you can, but then do not vote, cast a ballot, become informed before you vote, and then act accordingly. And on Stage Issue one in the state of Ohio, I'll tell you again, read the first sentence of that constitutional amendment. If you read the first sentence and understand it, ninety five percent would vote no on State Issue one. They're lying to you about the effective State Issue one. State Issue one means it takes away your right to vote permanently for those who sit on the Reapportionment Board. Those who sit there are the Governor, the Secretary of State, and the Auditor, and two representatives of the House, two of the Senate, one Democrat, one Republican. In each seven members. You vote for each member of the apportionment Board to put them there. If you vote yes on Issue one, it means your right to vote in the future will be eliminated, and bureaucrats and college professors will vote for you.
Speaker 2: Is that what you want?
Speaker 1: You'd have to be a clown and a fool to vote yes on State Issue one. Don't be a clown. Vote no one. Let's continue now with Steve and I think in Springfield, Ohio? Is that Rice?
Speaker 2: Teve? Are you in Springfield or where are you? If anywhere?
Speaker 9: I'm in Springfield, Ohio.
Speaker 2: Okay, more and raised here to Wittenburg University.
Speaker 9: Yes, that's where my father in law graduated graduate of Wittenburg University. We're very proud of with.
Speaker 2: Burg Good College. What can I help you with?
Speaker 9: I've just gone to let you know that not everybody in Springfield is still trying to accommodate this aation.
Speaker 2: Situation's what's going on? Give me the trip.
Speaker 9: Well, the serious is I'm sorry, I don't know when Michaels and why became the spokesman for Springfield and all that's going on here, because in all my years of living here, I have yet to see him in Springfield on walk. Now that doesn't mean he doesn't come here, but he's kind of set himself up as spokesman for all of us. And I'm sorry, Mike, You're wrong. Not everybody's happy about the Haitian Now, don't get me wrong. Springfield is a great city to live in, live your all the life, Little League Baseball all the way up through et cetera. Raised my whole family here. Now I'm retired, but you see billboards going up in different places that are saying things like Ohio Heartland for the Haitians are the heart of Ohio and immigrants are welcome here. Bill we did we didn't put them up. And nobody has kind of me to mind door and said Steve, because trust me, I used to. I used to do to a church where we went to the Dominican Republic, and I visited Prince, and I'm telling you we've got poor to prints going on right now here in Springfield with the driving population. I'm sorry. I used to go out and sell on my back porch and listen to the birds of light and the crickets. Now all you hear are police sciens. They're constant. Do you take a certain parts of Springfield. I'll tell you one, for example, is park shopping center in Springfield. You're want to go there and seek your life into your own hands. Go there. You have Haitians showing up. There's a maneuverability practice spot where driver's examinations are given there, and here's a clear science says no practicing parking. Go there. Sometimes I have pictures and I can send you several. The Haitians are showing up, buy themselves in a car right sign, brand new cars, and they're practicing party. Okay, I understand Bill. These people are driving in there by themselves and practicing parky.
Speaker 2: Now without a license.
Speaker 9: They're that's kind of backwards, didn't it, Steve.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you don't put up against the clock. I got a run. I would say a couple of things. One is that every Haitian and Springfield is legally there because of the parole program of Joe Biden, which should be eliminated immediately. No community can put up with twenty thousand brand new residents who don't speak of the English, and all of a sudden, maybe Springfield, Ohio needs a few immigrants properly vetted, don't need twenty thousand. Whether there's Presbyterian Scots or Haitian supporter of prints, they don't fit in. It's ridiculous and it shouldn't happen. That's another reason of vote for Trump.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Secondly, I have a note here from a friend of mine who said, make sure you put two stamps on your mail in ballot. The ballots take a dollar and one cent in postage. And what I did was put two stamps on each of ours. Because I have Forever stamps, I guess that's worth about two of them are worth about I don't know, a dollar twenty five, so I would hope the postal service would deliver to the Board of Elections. You're ballid with one stamp, but to be safe, put two stamps on. Let's continue. Thousands on hold, millions are listening, speaking truth to power, standing for principal and not party. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred WW.
Speaker 10: Said that communication is key, but she couldn't communicate with you immediately to tell you that Joe Biden had stepped down. Correct, you were busy in spin Spin class.
Speaker 2: Right, I that was right?
Speaker 3: So it was.
Speaker 2: I was in La.
Speaker 11: It was during that weekend when all the planes were down because the software glitch, so I had to spend an extra day in LA. I decided to go to a cycling class with some friends and it was an hour class and we were just chit chat and I had my phone in the secret service car, so I didn't have my phone, and then my friend's partner just showed me his phone with the letter from President Biden, and I'm like gotta go, and just ran into the car and there was my phone, literally like you could feel the steam.
Speaker 2: Seven or eight messages all with you know, where are you?
Speaker 11: Call Kama, Call Kamala And it was a one minute or less conversation which started with where that were you? I need you right now, and basically get to work.
Speaker 4: Hello, quiet, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 2: Guy Hockey.
Speaker 1: That was Doug m Offer, slap swimming around and impregnant at the babysitter.
Speaker 12: Is in any of the interviews that he's done, has any interviewer asked him about the not one, but two allegations that seemed credible shuck women?
Speaker 2: They at least ask him, No, would they ask jd Vance? What? What if? Jd Vance? In probable possible? All night long?
Speaker 8: If playing and in the vite of the President and Kamala on Fox News like tonight, it's.
Speaker 1: Going to be taped between five and five thirty, run their entirety at six. I won't know about the plagiarism about that little note. Yeah, of her law book, right, But I want to talk to you about Pete Diddy. One of the he tried to recruit you as a young Is that true?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 12: And if he did, I have parents that would not have allowed that to happen. Some of these people out there get so starstruck. Yeah, sure you can. Yeah, borrow my fourteen year old kid and you take around. How great is this? I can tell my friends about it. Meanwhile, your kids.
Speaker 1: Screwed up literally literally, I didn't know p Diddy went to hay him in the FM dial?
Speaker 2: Is that correct? I think he went all across the map justin Bieber is still screwed up, right, Yeah?
Speaker 1: What about your friend R Kelly, about Jeffrey Epstein, what about all those what about Bill Cosby?
Speaker 2: I hope it all comes out, get it all out.
Speaker 12: I want all the degenerate Hollywood elite types.
Speaker 2: I want I want it all get it out. Yeah. Yeah. If you ever say to someone like p Diddy, here's my little rock, he's fourteen years old. You go live with Pete Diddy for the next six months, it's not nos but but I don't know.
Speaker 12: I assume parents are like they get caught up in like, oh my god, did he Maybe maybe he'll make my kid famous?
Speaker 2: You're gonna make him famous? All right? Now? What now terrible?
Speaker 1: According to speculation on on the evening shows, is that somehow he's going to flip and is there somebody of tapes Pete Diddy? What about the tapes? Where are the tapes with Ja Vstein? Where's that where jay Z's name is throwing jay Z? What about Beyonce? I used to date Beyonce when she was with that one group. I kind of liked her at that point, you know what I'm saying. It was, yeah, it was Yeah, I kind of liked all three of them. But that's a different story. But I want to get how do I know that get.
Speaker 2: It all weak? In the freaks, you probably wont get it all out.
Speaker 12: Get it all out, at least I stay on the AM dial. That's all I can tell you. So what about the big interview? Brett Baer Kamala Harris pressures on. I think his first question should be do you support men competing biological men competing women's sports? Set the tone right there. Trump came out today with hair or the other day with Harris. Faultner said absolutely not. If I get in, we're gonna stop this. The crowd full of women went thunderous applause. That should be in his first three questions, She.
Speaker 2: Went on, answer the be gonna Well, first, well he's.
Speaker 1: Got a press talk about the middle class, you know, and Tim Waltz was in a bicycle in Nebraska when the lights came on. It'll be everything. But how about yesterday with Charlemagne the God about reparations? She said repeatedly, yes, based upon race, I'm gonna take money from one group give it to another. Now she beats around the issue like she's I'm all very Bush doesn't answer the question.
Speaker 12: She stands for nothing. So it's hard to do interviews when you stand for nothing, when there's nothing in you that regardless a part of your talking point, this is what I believe. And if you have none of that, well she doesn't, then you flip flop and you have to kind of dodge the question.
Speaker 2: And stands for nothing? Should stand for something in life?
Speaker 1: She'll stand for nothing and sit for everything. She goes up the verbal staircase of life, never getting to the top. When she gets close, she comes back to.
Speaker 2: Present. Yeah, what about women? Do women figure this out? Rock?
Speaker 1: Because I know women are the key to everything in our life. I told the segment, we men need affirmative action. What is the gender of the Chief Justice of Ohio?
Speaker 2: Female?
Speaker 1: How about the chief of police of Cincinnati female? How about the sheriff female? How about the prosecutor female? How about all the commissioners female? How about the Democratic nominee for president?
Speaker 2: By the way, I love you.
Speaker 12: I love when you ask any of those females you mentioned, Hey, should we have reparations for males?
Speaker 2: Should we have affirmative action? They laugh like that's the dumbest thing you've ever said. It's our time, baby, it's our time. You know, what about your No one.
Speaker 12: Cares about equality. They want special treatment. How about Joe Mallin Write that down, sake.
Speaker 2: Write that down.
Speaker 1: The NAACP is decrying the idea that Miko O and some city council picked a straight white man.
Speaker 12: They pick a qualified person that's not based upon gender, race, or sexual activity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Joe malluryal catch no flight for engaging in discrimination when his group supposedly opposes it.
Speaker 2: The NUAACP, right, why does somebody ask him that? Where is it? You can't find him with a search warrant. He doesn't want to answer the question. By the way, what is the question? Get him to answer the question?
Speaker 1: You know, the race of his wife? Wait, bingo, I'm just saying one might ask the question, Joe Mallory, how can you decry the appointment of a white man because of.
Speaker 2: The color of her skin? You say why?
Speaker 12: I simply I love her and she's the right person to be my wife. Which is the right answer for.
Speaker 1: Any John Evan Nolan, he's a good guy, is Oakley whatever it is? But he's the wrong color and he's straight. That's a problem, is it?
Speaker 2: Don't think so? Sack Man.
Speaker 8: What do you say, will heave the stood reporters and proud service of your local Tamestar Heating get air conditioning dealers Thamestar quality you can feel in beautiful Western hills called Durban Heating and Cooling. Get five one, three, five nine, eight eighty four forty nine or go to Durbin Heating and Cooling dot com. Sports Bengals Update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco, and Party Town thirteen locations in northern Kentucky. Bengals are on the field right now. Rock, get ready for those Browns in Cleveland on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Break it down, Rock, I got Bill Willis coming up tomorrow. What do you think we have? We have Bill Wills at four o'clock a day.
Speaker 2: We get a double dose. Yes, what's gonna happen?
Speaker 12: So here's a stat for you, right, give me the Deshaun Watson has been sacked more than any other quarterback in the NFL. Right, he takes sacks at an extraordinary rate. It's been sacked thirty one times. The next closes twenty.
Speaker 2: So Hubbard could have a good day.
Speaker 12: Yes, Bengal maligned, It's all working out like we're getting like the perfect team for this pull us out of the abyss.
Speaker 1: Here Well that the defense won the last game the Bengals had, right, the defense got.
Speaker 12: Yes, we need we need the offensive performance of the Ravens and we need the defensive performance of the Giants down segment.
Speaker 1: Okay, have you is it true that the Bengals are two and eight the last ten games of Cleveland some bad numbers.
Speaker 2: They have not won in Cleveland since twenty seventeen, twenties, like like eight seasons. They've had eight games in Cleveland. They're oh to eight? Yes, no, it's the last six meetings six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe they didn't maybe the covid ourselves ste but zero the games in Cleveland Cleveland? Yeah, well they play there once a year every correct, So I'm thinking they're zero and whatever?
Speaker 2: Not good? Not good?
Speaker 1: So can they beat the Brownies with thee This will be the game.
Speaker 12: And they just traded a Marii Cooper who's look a five time pro bowler, so he's gone, he's gone. Bengal's gotta win this game for many reasons. They should win this.
Speaker 2: Division and division is another problem.
Speaker 12: Can you believe Deshaun Watson has a guaranteed contract for forty five million dollars this year, forty five million next year, and forty five the next year.
Speaker 1: One hundred and thirty five million, my deer park, Matt tells me three times for guaranteed one hundred and thirty five. That's not like that contract you have said, Say what about your contract?
Speaker 2: How much is that guarantee? Sin of laden? Yeah? What about? This is all around?
Speaker 1: What about McKinley mortgage? Fueling your fervor for big boys?
Speaker 2: Minding your pocket? Takes line? He took one home in his pocket, a hot punch cake. What a mess? Put two in my car? How about Hamilton?
Speaker 8: How about Hamilton County officials? Will he exploring putting a dome now over pay corpse stadium.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you said that.
Speaker 12: We have Scott Warbon at three o'clock going to talk about that very thing.
Speaker 2: A on top of it. The Eddy of Rocky shows on top top of it. You're at the bottom, seg Man, You're at the bottom.
Speaker 8: College football, Arizona State quarterback Sam it is out for Saturday's game against the Bearcats at Nippert Stadium. Took a hard hit against Utah. He's injured. Jeff Simms will take over for the sun Devils.
Speaker 1: What need the quarterback of the Giants? When when they won the Super Bowl, that was Philip Simms. He's related. He changed his name, went to Yeah.
Speaker 8: Went to National League Championship Series game three to night at City Field in New York City.
Speaker 1: Do you like that Mets and Dodgers won one? What about O Tawny coming in in relief on the mound.
Speaker 2: That's the room bigger than OJ right there? Okay?
Speaker 3: How many?
Speaker 8: They don't need anybody because they got Ben Lively and Luke Wow. That's on the Yankees though.
Speaker 2: And what team do they? Those two Yankees play for? Reds.
Speaker 1: Who's the manager of the Yankees? Aaron Boone from the pall O'Neill number two one. I can't believe that's still well. He calls me when he's traded. He says, well, I can't believe that the Burger is getting rid of me. I said, oh my god, where are you going?
Speaker 2: He said?
Speaker 1: I got the other Yankees and they stink? He said, I know they stink. Paul, it's New York Is. I'm not gonna like it. It's too big. I don't like it Columbus.
Speaker 2: Now he's a monument. Now he's got a monument. Every time I seen Gigabe, Joe DiMaggio, Paul, I'm thinking of Paul. We're not pretty good. Yeah, he won four.
Speaker 1: He's got a total of six rings now and as the broadcaster, if they win this, he'll get another ring.
Speaker 2: I mean he tied up perfectly. I gotta go to the Yankees.
Speaker 4: New York.
Speaker 1: I don't like New York. I don't like Steinbrenner. I may not even start. Paul make the best.
Speaker 2: I look at him, I would say he did just that. Now, Bay Ruth, Lou Garrig, Joe.
Speaker 12: Paul, you make a lot of money betting that you are the people enshrined in the Yankees.
Speaker 2: So we got to offer from the Yankees. We can get Roberto Kelly. I said that for Paul O'Neill. Get rid of that guy.
Speaker 3: Love.
Speaker 2: Paul O'Neill led the American League in hitting.
Speaker 1: One of the worst trades of Reds management ever made. Paul, You're I'm in Roberto Kelly Neville his wife. But he was a good player, right, just didn't work out here.
Speaker 2: He's okay, but as usual, well, the Reds thought that we got Roberto Kelly for Paul O'Neill. We got him now in addition to Aaron Boone and the relievers, the closers of the Yankees, all reds.
Speaker 8: They had the well, they had the brothers that won in the infield, the two Larkin brothers and the two Boons. Right, we're in the infield that one year Opening Day, wasn't it?
Speaker 1: I don't get it? Anyway, how's the counseling of Santax coming? What's the last what's the counseling on it? Things are well, things are moving right alongs we got problems too handled internally ever been handled internally, were handled eternally, which is the problem. But nonetheless we wish saying, actually their castling department nothing but the best. So uh, you can hook up with the president of moll Or High School and have a hell of a good time.
Speaker 2: Anything else, I don't think so is that? It? Sure is? What's on the big show? You lady?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 2: He gave it out Scott Warman talking about the dome.
Speaker 12: Got the dog YouMagine Peygart Stadium dome, Hamilon County taxpayers pay for a dome.
Speaker 2: Let's go sign me up. Put the logo on the field on the roof. They got a dome on the practice field, right, Yeah, you got a bubble about getting a bigger bubble, Just do it.
Speaker 1: He's got a big bubble. We'll pay for that right after a Mike Brown's money aside.
Speaker 12: Would you think that's cool or do you think football should be played in the element?
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: I like it under the dome because, uh, you know, but Mike Brown's worth four to five billion dollars. Should he pay something for this?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's I said before.
Speaker 12: It's it's the greatest situation on planet Earth where billionaires get Joe six pack to pay for the facilities and then charge them full freight. Gonna be asking you to to pay for the money to build King's Island, and then you still got to pay the way.
Speaker 2: I don't get to ride the roller coaster for free. No, you must pay him full and you'll like it. Of life at the National just shut your mouth.
Speaker 1: We're gonna raise the prices for you to come to stay in your own stadium.
Speaker 12: You're getting dinged every year for it, and you gotta pay full freight on top of it.
Speaker 2: A hamburger a hundred dollars down there. What a wonderful business. Yeah, and get pay thirteen dollars for a beer? Believable.
Speaker 12: How do you get like a free beer card or something. We're gonna pay billions tax payer. You pay for the updade a free beer? Hitting over and take another one? Sounds like a Justin Bieber video with P Diddy behind him.
Speaker 2: Terrible. Well, that's a different story. And Justin ber or I don't follow him much. What about the Giant? He's not doing well? Man, he's not doing well.
Speaker 12: He just looks all like thin and emaciated and just looks like he's going through some things.
Speaker 1: Well, if you spend a quality time with P Diddy with his equipment, how would you feel.
Speaker 12: It's the same reason all those parents let their kids spend the night with Michael Jackson.
Speaker 2: Oh, Michael Jackson.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're just having a birthday party and they're going to sleep in his Are you kidding me? No, I'm not. That's the way it works. They can tell their friends, Hey, you know, how about our songs? There were Michael Jackson, I got the meeting. It's one of Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 1: Where's all the names of the people on the Lilita Express from Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 2: Where's that that FBI as it? Where is that? It'll come out after November a matter of investigation. I'm sorry, we can't bring that up there.
Speaker 12: Elon Musk says, if Trump gets gets in there, let's go.
Speaker 1: All right, Thank you very much. I think you have a big guest today at five o'clock.
Speaker 3: We do.
Speaker 12: You're joining us at five on a topic you have to be determined, and I know what it won't be about.
Speaker 2: The Ling Department.
Speaker 1: But I always asked Austin when he called, you're ready, guys, you what are we gonna talk about?
Speaker 2: He said, I have no idea. I said, perfect either, So we just, you know, just wing it first thing comes to our mind. But you love my Charmaine mcguffey's interview, wouldn't that? He was great?
Speaker 12: What a story, right, Just put in the work you got. You gotta give it to her. She does a great job to men puts in the work. I was listening to that and I got the feeling, you know, there's some people that are just born to do So you were born to be a great talk show host, right, I was born to be involved in football, justle.
Speaker 2: He's born to be super big boys and hot fudge cakes.
Speaker 12: I'm born to be the number one employee, the mass shot, the top guy here at seven hundred.
Speaker 2: W I don't give you enough chops segment, and I always do. Thank you. Please continue, Charm McGuffey.
Speaker 12: You just get the like she was put on this earth to do that, and she followed it and she did it, so good for her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, segment, Get me out of the student's report. As we continue to babble incessantly.
Speaker 8: Well, the honor of a chilly day here in the Tri State and lookout, turn on that heat.
Speaker 1: From temp star quality you can feel and get in line for counseling at Saint X.
Speaker 8: We leave you with the immortal words of the stood report.
Speaker 7: Well, the next person that sees anybody brought anything on this field, point him out, get.
Speaker 2: Him out of here.
Speaker 9: You don't live in Cleveland.
Speaker 5: Better.
Speaker 2: It does not better than that. Best.
Speaker 12: Could you imagine Zach Taylor or any coachfl grabbing the house mic and doing that.
Speaker 2: Twitter would lose his mind.
Speaker 1: Sorriana, dude, he fell it off. He did it without the mic, right the head coach, Yeah, he'd.
Speaker 8: Be surprised me he didn't get Did he get fined for doing that? I can't remembers. Nowadays, he probably wouldn't got probably would get suspended for a game No.
Speaker 2: One don national football. He was stressed out. He was stressed out. Hard job here from Russell Mock, the head of the GOP. I would like to have Jim Neil on the show. I'll say anytime, we'll call him in there.
Speaker 12: I like them on seven hundred W l W