Speaker 1: Hey everybody, Welcome back to episode eighteen of Relationships Is a Bitch. Relationships as a Bitch is brought to you by the Gemini near Me app, the self love and relationship intelligence app inspired by our very own relationship expert Irina would Gemini near Me is helped thousands to fall in love with themselves. For about two months now, I've been trying to get you guys to come in together with me on the with Themselves part by kind of leading you there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and yeah, okay, but we'll.
Speaker 1: Give me next episode. We'll get we'll do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: So with thousands of Eagles fans showing Taylor Swift no love at the super Bowl on Sunday, it's a good time to remind yourself that even if Eagles fans eat you, you can still love yourself. Try the Gemini near Me app and learn all about self love. The Gemini near Me app is available on all of the app stores. You know which one is yours. So it's might come here again with EJ and our relationship Since Arena Wood, Hey guys.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey guys, doing everybody's looking good.
Speaker 1: We are looking good. You know. Arena and I experienced was that that wasn't your first? Probably your second super Bowl? How many super Bowls have you seen her?
Speaker 3: Actually it was my third one because I right here two years and a half ago and it was July. So yes, I think I had three fourths of July and three super Bowls.
Speaker 1: Oh so you're very, very sick of the chief into you had to be like, what is this place? Kansas City? No one lives there. It's flat. All they have is me.
Speaker 3: It's not actually like the atmosphere. I told you guys the other day that I like football. I definitely don't understand the rules of American football and baseball is a big secret to me. But I like the atmosphere. I like that people I inspired involved in trigged and you know, it's like big party. I like the whole sense of it.
Speaker 2: You know, they played Baseball is America's pastime. But I don't know, Mike. I mean, I remember being a kid watching the games with Jack and it's a long process. You sit there for two and a half hours. And I like that. But football it's absolutely the America's pastime. I think it's surpassed baseball, don't you.
Speaker 1: Oh, it definitely has. But I think for our parents that statement was true. Yeah, yeah, they grew up. My father grew up going to the what the heck was the Ebbittsfieldie going to Ebbittsfield, and you know, he was a Dodger. I mean where the name originally came from. The kids would go out and they would dodge the street cars and the subway. I guess there were street cars really in Brooklyn, and that's where the name Dodger came from. And so he was he was heartbroken. Oh when the Dodgers left for the West Coast, which is why he he became a Met fan because he was too mad to root for the Yankees, and the Giants had left at the same time, so he didn't realize that at one point New York had Dodgers were now in La the Giants who are now in San Francisco, and the Yankees. He had three baseball teams in New York and then all of a sudden they only had one. And then the Mets were started in nineteen sixty two, which is the year both, well all three of us, Kenny, AJ and I were born. So you had to grow up as I don't know how AJ defected to the year.
Speaker 2: I did because my dad, you know, my father was Brooklyn and New York City when he was a kid. He loved the he loved Steinbrenner, and he loved Billy Martin. That became more important than anything. Billy Martin's real name was Alfred. My father, my name were all Alfred's. He was a crazy guy. He was violent, he liked to drink. So of course my father, completely gravitating Billy.
Speaker 1: Looked for leader that you can tell well, yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, and Billy Martin dies the same day as my mother. And the joke around there, the joke around our house was that my mother's waiting for her husband to come see her, and he's like, Lily, I'm talking to Billy. Did you wait a couple of minutes. Because he loved Billy Martin.
Speaker 1: Wow, Yeah, this is the manager the Yankees had that got fired all the time. He gets fired and rehired and fired and rehired. There's a lot of fun, a fascinating situation between him and the guy, so a j.
Speaker 3: He definitely supported Philadelphia as far as understood. Because for me, well, my husband, who is a New Yorker, and he tells me, okay, there is no New York team. So I don't know, like you know, but inside his heart he wore was close, closer to Philadelphia team then I know.
Speaker 2: See, Mike is a rabid Giants fan. I am too. Mike's a bigger fan. He's been there, he knows the guys, the whole thing. Giants. I did so many wonderful things as we got older. I didn't I didn't want to root for Kansas City this Super Bowl. So when Philly started to score and mopped them up, I was genuinely happy. You know, I just didn't think of the Giant rivalry with Philly. I just thought, enough with Kansas City and Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey, let's make it football again.
Speaker 3: You associated that with them anyway?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 3: Can you told me if they won, If Kansas City won, they would be third time winner, which is legendary for the.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you would only know one super Bowl champion through all your Super Bowls. I if they if they hadn't.
Speaker 2: But right, how did you feel, Mike? You're you're a crazy Giant fan. When you saw the game was going Philly's way, you had to.
Speaker 3: See these jackets, Oh my god, I just acted.
Speaker 1: Anybody who looked at me funny that I thought the Giants were playing in the game.
Speaker 3: You look like a gunster. You're in Vegas, you know, you guys know.
Speaker 1: As we've discussed this topic before, I think I would rather get If you gave me a choice, Hey, Mike, for the day, you can go to Gaza or you can go to Philadelphia. I would take my one way ticket to gots. Okay, So really so, I.
Speaker 3: Just a lot of potential now for there.
Speaker 1: I got nothing but hatred for the place. I hate. Philadelphia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, going there for a wedding this year, and we visited that place somehow a few times, and for business reasons.
Speaker 2: I like Philly. I worked there making Rocky Balboa. I mean, obviously, if you went to Sylvester Sloan in Philadelphia, you're seeing a different kind of Philadelphia. But I have a friend down then named Johnny Payne, who's a great guy, an ex soldier for a number of wars. They got tough people there, I don't know. There are also a lot of assholes there, just like their assholes in New York. We got him, you know, is it working.
Speaker 3: A fight but a story?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: Philly where Kenny almost had a fight when we were walking through the hotel. You know the story.
Speaker 1: It was kind of sorry, But I didn't think it was Philadelphia.
Speaker 3: Philadelphia wasn't I don't remember. I think it was Philly. And I have Ukrainian priests that knew my father in person, and my father always when I used to live in California, he pushed me, you have to go to New York of Philadelphia to see the Ukrainian priest. And after already my father passed away, I decided, Okay, I have to realize the wish.
Speaker 2: Of my father.
Speaker 3: And I went to meet him in person, and he's kind of cool. You know, it's not regular priest. He's like, yeah, he's wise and he's quiet, but he's very life and he's doing a few things besides being a priest, and he's you know, doing a lot of charity. So I've been to Philadelphia already being a foreigner, I think three or four times. But Mike, you don't like the Bell story. I don't like the historical part of it.
Speaker 2: I went to the Liberty Bell, I was there for a minute, took a picture and left.
Speaker 1: That's right, mind, there's just not look I already got bashed on Facebook last time I did this, so I'll back off a little bit. And they were the better team, you know. I'll tell you the Super Bowl should have been the Bills against the Eagles. The Bills were, in fact, the Chiefs were the third best team in the AFC. The Ravens were a better team as well. The favoritism they got from the referees all year long gave them home field advantage in the playoffs, which allowed them to beat Buffalo. Buffalo is a better team. They should have been in the game. I don't know if they would have beat Philly, but they would have given them a much better game. The Chiefs were built up off of all of these less than one score victories, and they were a different kind of team. They didn't have the capacity to come back like those Chiefs teams of old when they had Tyreek and all that. I mean, it's it's just they're not that good anymore.
Speaker 2: They're not hard.
Speaker 1: He's hard to be that good for that long.
Speaker 2: Mahomes has played two shitty Super Bowls in a row. He's not performed, right. I know he won the last one, but uh, he has performed.
Speaker 1: He never had a chance, No, I know he was welcome. He This is why Eli Manning belongs in the Hall of Fame because that was every single game Eli Manning never played in right, you know, he had a second and a half to get it out of his get it out of his arm, or he was going to get leveled, and somehow he survived and actually never missed a game for injury.
Speaker 2: Totally, even if the play with the famous play with David Tyree, how he was swarned what he did to get that ass off and then Tyree to catch it. And I still deal with people after the Super Bowl will act like, oh, the NFL's all fixed, every game's fixed, And I'm like, you definitely didn't see some huge games over the years. You know, David Tyree does not make that catch up a fixed games.
Speaker 1: They did that. They did a countdown of the thirty greatest plays or twenty five greatest plays in Super Bowl history. That came out as first the other day, and I saw Eli made a comment that I'd never seen him make before in all the years since that cash He said that all week long, Tyree couldn't match a thing, that he was dropping everything in practice that you know up until that point in the game. I don't think he targeted him once or maybe it was once, and that was pure desperation, because I mean he somehow escaped, oh sack, which is not you know, elusiveness was not his biggest strength, and he somehow got out and just heaped it. And I mean it was a wolfing dock wobbling in the air.
Speaker 2: Three of two or three of them Hall of Fame guys like right there.
Speaker 1: It was amazing.
Speaker 2: Hey, I gotta say something real quick about people love their teams. Just to give you an example of Mike's a crazy giant fan. Our friend Chico was crazy Yankee fan. And I didn't know this, but I went to his memorial when he died in Florida years ago. A priest comes out. This priest is an next con by the way, but he was an older it was like seventy years old now. But he comes out in a complete Yanke New York Yankee pinstriped uniform with the Yankee blue blade blue like you know, nighttime jacket over because it's cold in the fall. Because Chico bought him the full Yankee outfit at Yankee Stadium with the with the jacket and he said to him, you know, if I go before you, you gotta you gotta do my memorial in the Yanks. Yeah, and he walked out with that on. It was amazing. Yeah, so a really hard hardcore.
Speaker 1: Fan only Chica. Well, speaking of the Super Bowl, my two favorite moments I think of the Super Bowl because there weren't a lot of in game moments, uh for for me to like were Number one, the cutaway to Trump during the national anthem, when the crowd erupts in cheers for Trump, and when they when they did the cutaway, the one cut away to tell us what the the prop bet was over under was six and a half times they would put her on screen and they only put her on once during the game. And when they put her on she got booed, and she was shocked that she got booed. And you know, I see all these people on Twitter trying to claim that it was you know, it was just the Eagles fans that were that were booing her, and you know, no, I mean I know the place was there were more Eagle fans than Chief fans there. But to me, it's a it's a moment that marks just another piece marking the shift in this country back to normalcy, where people are rejecting the crap that we've been through for the last decade, and looking at the things Trump promised he'd do that he's now doing as the things we need as normal people, and looking at her and associating her with the fact that she endorsed the candidate she endorsed, and all the craziness that came from that candidate, Kamala Harris and the and the party, and the fact that it happened in the Super Bowl. No end racism in the end zone anymore, No players taking knee during the anthem. Only a couple of ads that were woke ish, but you have a lot more ads that were sort of Americana. I mean, ah, the Woe the Jeep ad with Harrison Ford was a great ad starting with Brad Pitt. Obviously that was very patriotic. Bud Lights back all in on America. Thank you, bud Light.
Speaker 2: You know, trying, trying.
Speaker 1: They're paying a lot of guys. I don't know that they'll ever get back there, but but it was. It was nice to just see a game without this constant theme of racism and wokeism woven throughout the whole game. We didn't see that, and even Kendrick Lamar, who look, we were in a crowded room with a lot of people and the TV. The volume wasn't very high. And so I don't know his music anyway other than like the older album the.
Speaker 2: You probably don't be Humble. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, and so I was disappointed because I didn't hear a single thing I knew. But I could at least see the colors and Samuel L. Jackson doing the Uncle Sam thing and everything else. And it's kind of fun that he went in. I didn't know the song beforehand, and obviously it's all that you explained to the media in the last few days. Yeah, is trolling on drinking, but but you know, really start to finish. There wasn't a lot of that crap in the game.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't. I I'm glad. Look, people have to realize Dave Boodteler Swift. First of all, my big explanation is it's been too many, too many weeks of her and Travis and stories that come out of it, and who's in her suite and where she's what she's wearing for the foot bowl. She wears a tank top and shorts. Meanwhile, she was wearing thirty thousand dollars in Chanelle the last two weeks. I don't know why she went t shirts and shorts, but the people booed primarily, remember, people are forgetting Taylor Swift was born in Reading, Pennsylvania, ready not Reading Ready. And she's you know, made it obviously she's with Travis Kelsey's Chiefs fan. But Philadelphia, Pennsylvania people don't take kindly to that when you just change on a dime to another team. So the boos were I think a collective boot from a lot of people around the country. Enough is enough, We've heard, enough seen enough. Let's move on. Let's move on.
Speaker 3: Do you remember that thing? I have a question at all what she's doing there. She promised to live the country if Trump.
Speaker 2: Oh that's funny.
Speaker 3: So what all these people half of the Hollywood who's supposed to live the country are doing there? And the other thing that was a rumor I don't even know who created that. He gonna propose here, Yeah, no, it's going to be engagement moment just in case Kansas City wins.
Speaker 2: We'll find out down the road if he brought a ring with him, if they won If he would have done that, I don't know. I mean, if they win and he does it, I think, of course it'd be a wonderful moment for football. But that's the whole problem. Roger Goodell, the commissioner of the NFL, who makes sixty three million dollars a year more than both quarterbacks. The fact that we've been kissing ass and inviting these halftime shows, which I did the math. Since twenty nineteen, one white guy performed. Two white women have performed, j Low and Shakira. If you consider them white, they've been black Latina. Well, I'm saying they're not. They're brown, right, So one white guy since since six years? Was it cold Player?
Speaker 1: Was? No?
Speaker 2: No, it was a single person. I can't think right now, but it's one white guy back in twenty twenty maybe either way?
Speaker 1: You know, jay Z was it a country star? So I think was it fun?
Speaker 2: Jay Z is the guy that's, you know, consulting with Goodell about getting these rock Nation artists, and they're all black. I don't want to hear about opposition or black trouble. I want the hits on those twenty minutes in between the halves. Just give me hits. Don't give me how bad it was for you. I'm sick of this shit, sick of it.
Speaker 1: I think they should I think they've milked the the music. They like, the halftime concert thing to death. I think they should go totally off the board with something brand new for like what like a gladiator show or something, I mean, something just completely you know, can they can they change it over to a monster truck arena that quickly to why they could do that, But something, I mean.
Speaker 3: This year, had no idea who was that? But I know that I'm foreigner, and probably I wasn't aware of it. I asked Kenny, and she said, I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Who's Kenny wouldn't know his music?
Speaker 1: No, Kenny would know we.
Speaker 3: Those I mean, I really classic or really American music. He knows all songs by heart. I'm driving, yeah, in the court he's singing. But this type of music he doesn't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think Kenny's.
Speaker 1: Type of music, as we've discussed, needs rehall as well.
Speaker 2: But but the only white guy was eminem who doesn't speak like a white guy.
Speaker 3: They're liberalist.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, I know. Look, I just think that you know, I had a big problem with Serena Williams doing her crip walk Arena Cris.
Speaker 3: Crying about the immigrants.
Speaker 2: Well, Serena Williams, the famous tennis player, did this thing called a crip walk. She danced.
Speaker 3: Well, no, that was another one.
Speaker 2: That's about a very bad street gang in America. The crypts are blue, the bloods are red, and you know, not too many years ago, Serena's half sister was killed in again shooting by a crypt and now she's doing the crypt walk for international audience. That is in such poor taste.
Speaker 1: I don't know what what did she say about that? Did she get comment?
Speaker 2: No one ever, No one put it to her. Your sister was killed. She did the Wimbledon years back, so it's something she does. She was hired because of what Kendrick liked that she did it Wimbledon when she won whatever year that was.
Speaker 1: It's the only dance she knows. I don't know. I only know one. I only know one dance move and I wouldn't call it a move. It's white.
Speaker 2: Why why I do like kind of an eighties go gos move? Well after but you know it worked for a while, But yeah, I didn't like it. But I like ken Kendrick Lamar's music, but I just think it wasn't time to talk about, you know, how bad it is to be black and how tough it is. But I like how he got it, Drake, but not enough people in America to understand that beef, so they didn't care. They didn't care.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, if you could have put anyone as the as the halftime act, who would you have put.
Speaker 2: I'll go back to bands, Aerosmith, Chris Stapleton, Bruno, Mars has been doing He's done it a couple of times. He's great. I want people want to move and feel good. You're eating, You're eating your chicken wings, everybody's having their dip. You're talking about the first death. You don't want to sit there and get a history lesson. Shout have fun. Uh U two's kind of passed their prime. I don't know, just country Western people. They got some good stuff going on that you can move for that stuff, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know I would have taken. How about an avatar, Michael Jackson?
Speaker 3: Do you want to make it troubotic? There is a great show in Vegas, by the way, so something like that. You mean like that one?
Speaker 1: Well, that's not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know it's replica, but it's dense an avatology.
Speaker 2: Look, with AI, now we can see whoever we want. We can see French Sinatra from nineteen fifty pretty soon in front of a crowd. It depends. We can do a lot of things. But I don't want to hear anymore. You know, struggles that will.
Speaker 1: Be that will be a thing at some point. At some point, somebody will have and AI produce. Because you have all these Instagram AI models, I mean all these You're gonna have an AI music star. So somebody's gonna produce a record, do it all digitally and do it with one of these shoot that could end up being all music we could have. It could be the end of yeah, of the music industry that way. Who knows.
Speaker 2: Well, now now they're doing you know, Tom Cruise is done with Mission Impossible. But now they're going to do prequels to always Mission Impossible movie and the whole stories you can get young Tom Cruise.
Speaker 3: You know you had to hear our bigger beauty critics all supposes was sitting and discussing he doesn't look good, he doesn't look good.
Speaker 1: Guy.
Speaker 3: We actually, you know, yeah, maybe it was a weird piece. Maybe it was a different look, but I have to tell you to have a big career with every day you put makeup on you. And he's still a big actor. Maybe I can like disagree with some of his visions.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 3: We all are aging. We're all doing the same thing. We just had that horrible movie about the age, you know, and control it. And I think when you're shining insight, actually that's what makes you look younger when you're aging, because you hang your inner life.
Speaker 1: I just have to the guy is still still I know he's a whack job and everything else, but hanging on to a freaking biplane, he's amazing, sixty two, whatever the heck he is. I may got to just say, you know, he's good on you guys, the fucking movie star. He loved movies at different That was weird, different, But you.
Speaker 3: Can't charge because I think maybe it's the best. We compare him to what's eighteen years old, you know, DiCaprio. You can look at him. He's not six packs anymore and so on. But the people still love him, you know.
Speaker 2: So the problem is that in the old days, the Clark Gables and Jimmy Stewart's and Rock Hudgins. They didn't have fifty year careers. They they got famous sort of later in life after World War Two, and they peetered out in their sixties. These Tom Cruise of these, Jimmy Moore is almost forty seven years in the business, so of course they're going to look different than they than they did when they came out. But the staying power. He's a movie star, maybe the last one. He's amazing, he really is. And by the way, Jimmy Moore is now the front runner to win the Oscar for the substance Mike, she.
Speaker 3: Should ridiculous that.
Speaker 1: I don't know what year it was, but that's like the same as if Pizza the Hut won the Oscar the year the wait, what was the name of that stupid movie?
Speaker 2: I love that movie, the.
Speaker 1: Star Wars spoof that mel Brooks still uh Space the Spaceballs.
Speaker 2: That's so true.
Speaker 1: But she looked like Pizza the Hut half a freaking movie. Yeah, and so maybe we should go back and give Pizza the Hut an honorary an honorary Oscar. All right, Well, speaking to Taylor Swift, so you know Trump is tireless, He's he's scrambling all over the countries doing the He's got Brett Baird morro A Lago before he takes off, and he's got the pilot doing the introducing the Gulf of America for everybody. Air Force one that was classic. And you know, then he gets to gets to New Orleans, goes through New Orleans, goes to over much of the game they stayed for. I don't know how much, but by Sunday night he wasn't ready to hit the pillow until he got a couple of pop shots in on Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: So I love it. He's such a bully.
Speaker 3: Did he see interview with Trump when he wasn't this plane shaken?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: What did they ask him some question? I said, Kenny, I can't control myself when I'm on the plane like that and he's controlling the country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, I know he doesn't know.
Speaker 1: What did he What did he say? He said?
Speaker 2: He said the only one that had a tougher night that the Kansasady Chiefs was Taylor Swift. She got booed out of the stadium. Magie is very unfrigate.
Speaker 1: I teased that over to you, your.
Speaker 2: Trump, you would do your Trump, Sorry, I thought you Okay. The only one that had a tougher night to the Kansas City Chiefs was jealous Swift She got boot out of the stadium. Mag is very unforgiving. But Trump, but I gotta fit. He was a much lower He's more confident now than he was back in the day. Now he was like, he's very unforgiving. Maga is very unforgiving. You look at Maga. She's calmer now. I gotta I gotta fix it. Very bad, very bad.
Speaker 1: Okay. So in more Taylor news, this was big news the on we talked about during the game. But Blake Lively was not in the Swifties suite like she has oftentimes been in the past. Word is that Taylor felt quote used by Lively in her Justin Baldoni loss. Apparently she did not sign up to be one of Kalisi's dragons. So is there bad blood after all?
Speaker 2: I don't I think it's a lie. I mean, I I did this on my Fame show. I think this is an easy thing to come to, you know, because she was involved in that when they all got together, justin Blake Ryan. She could be deposed and this thing goes to court I don't think it will. I think it will be settled. But she doesn't need that aggravation. She's just come off a billion dollar tour, has a boyfriend, they're probably gonna have a baby soon or get engaged pretty quickly. Doesn't need this. It's tarnish a reputation. So yeah, I'm sure she's pissed off, but I don't think it's as big as the media let's on. I think it's a natural progression of what we can say about Taylor. But not many people who work with Taylor are talking. She's got a good group of people around there. They don't give up a lot of shit on Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Okay, but dude, if I defended you in something you needed me, I came, I defended you, I'm sure I would have asked you about it, and you would have you would have told me why you needed my help. But if I then found out, because all of these texts end up in the public domain that your version of the story was pretty twisted from what the actuals, I'm gonna be really famous. And if I'm her where who knows how out of control that ego is at this point with the billion dollars and everything else. I got it, this is real. She's If I were her, I'd be like, if you you're out it, you know done?
Speaker 2: I agree. That's why I think it's an easy thing for a reporter to write quoting sources that no one knows. But yeah, of course i'd be pissed if I was tailored. I'm just not quite sure it happened like this, but it's ten. It stands to reason she would be rightfully pissed off, without a doubt. We'll see if she's from Blake in a few weeks, then we'll know it's bullshit.
Speaker 1: Well, and that source, that unnamed source said the pair have been friends for years and Taylor cherishes genuine friendships, but she can't help but feel used.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure it happens, man, I'm sure. I'm sure. I think Blake and Ryan a phony people, especially Ryan, more than anybody. I think. Look, this is gonna hurt Blake live in his career. Justin Baldoni is gonna go on and have have have opportunities. But I think Blake is gonna be hurt for a while. Even though she's got a movie coming out that s already made with Anna Kendrick a part two to a fun movie I saw. But uh, I think Baldoni's gonna come out ahead on this on top.
Speaker 1: I think you put her back on a rock in a great white circling and this time you let the shark ea.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, yeah, not the something deep Water or something like that. Yeah, that was That was a fun movie.
Speaker 1: That's the sequel, America. Now once that's good.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: The shark to win circle her on the rocks. Yeah. So the uh. Today's swift Ethon continues as America's feed music mobile turned absolute lude. Kanye West sets his sights on Taylor over the weekend, and j I know you have followed, yeah story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I've been following this like crazy. The super Bowl didn't stop Kanye from tweeting. He's taken shots at Taylor Swift again, and of course still making his anti Semitic remarks got him banned from X. You know, look, the guy's nuts. He's definitely going through something. He's making these controversial comments. They're condemned racist, sexist, tone deaf, misogynistic, ignorant even by many people's standards. But Kanye won the weekend. He won the super Bowl, he won the Grammys. He keeps winning even though he's an absolute Nazi loves Hitler. He's selling shirts on his The only thing he's selling on his website is a Nazi swastika t shirt. You know, he goes on these tweets at night. He's just like Trump. The first term, he wrote, if it's about culture, why are we letting Taylor Swift be seen on TV singing a song about taking a black man down and accusing of things that can take the black man down for life. You get the picture if you read these. He's not really good at spelling and Grandma, but he's a genius to some extent. He talked about the disc track. He said, Kendrick Lamar's being used by these white people and Jews, and so am I okay, that's great. You know, back in the day he interviewed, he interrupted Taylor Swift's speech at the at the Awards show, and you know, the rest is history. He had to tell everybody how great Beyonce's song was and she didn't win. Very uncomfortable moment. Then it got even more weird with Kim and Kanye and Taylor. Kanye called her a bitch. And a song he claimed Taylor allowed him to say it tell Us is not true. Kim Kardashian got involved. They've never been the same since then. They're no longer friends. I didn't care about that situation back then. But this guy, I don't know how he keeps able to stand up and do what he's doing. And he he says, look, if the next step is to girl a Hitler mustache, there's nothing else he can do that's even more disappointing and offensive than what he's already said. How do you go through this? How do you go through life talking this way and talking about shoes and not to mention what he's done with Beyonca sent, sorry, this woman, you can call me shallow all you want. I think she's absolutely gorgeous. I don't think there's a better body we've seen in the public realm. She's a knockout. People say she's being forced to wear no clothes. He makes you do these things, she says, No, he doesn't. I think, deep down inside.
Speaker 1: Outfit insane.
Speaker 3: How can it can force me to wear something like?
Speaker 1: You know, same outfit? Brought it back, He brought it back to this door. He was afraid that it was he got the wrong size and by the time, my.
Speaker 3: Husband usually likes he likes me sexy, but he, like she said, became wife. He was usually always like, okay, you know that's the Christmas covers, No butane.
Speaker 1: And take you to a party.
Speaker 2: But Kanye would have arguments with Kim his ex, his first wife, because she wants to wear some Boustier, low cut skin tight wet alphit for the met Ball, and there's a video of him saying, I'm not comfortable with you dressing that sex. You're my wife, you have my children. Well, he did a complete one eighty now with Bianca. He doesn't care what his kids think, but I'm gonna say this, then we can have fun beyonder sensory and Kanye have a pimp poor relationship, just like Wendy Williams did her husband Kevin, who was her manager and ran the TV show. Once Kevin and Wendy broke up, her life unraveled. She has no she's shot, she's gone. Bianca is a woman that she may say differently, but Kanye can control like amp control as a whore. There's there's Julia Fox is like that. There were women I think that it's amount to that.
Speaker 3: It's emotional manipulation.
Speaker 2: There you go. I was gonna say, a woman, think when you see this as a woman, what do you think? You're a beautiful woman. You see another beauty being dragged through streets all over the world, barefoot, tits out as that. What how do you what do you think is a woman?
Speaker 3: You know? I have my own attitude because I've been to uh I'll compare it to the art. I've been to a lot of exhibitions. I've been to Freeze in London. I've been to Fiak in Paris, and I traveled to all art basils living outside the United States, I came here to Miami. I've been to Basil itself. And for many years, art was an art people studied for that. People went to school at their ages of Picasso and so now or when they drew the women of France, And it took a lot of hours. It took a special light and the special inspiration, special timing. And now when we look at the art, I saw such a square with banana and you know, and it was sold for more than a million or two. So nowadays and she's representing because like will definitely dive into like out part from the stars. Yeah, and their compatibility. But I have to tell you I never read about celebrities on purpose to be clear enough, while my astrological investigation. But I read about you that she's having a beautiful body. I agree with you as a man. You're right, she has all these curves and she's standing. But it's not art. It's not artistic. It's like what and she's representing the clothes brand. It's what she make without the shoe. So I think it's already how to say, abuse of art. You know that even if you watch the movie because hjau Bigan movies, Devil Wears Her Pride. Do you remember when she's saying it's not just blue, it's blue but a huge history how people came to that sweater and this special tone of blue. So art? Where is clothes there? You know, if you want to be sexy and even you want to be explosive and you want people to watch, you want to be provocated, there is other way than just to be naked. And I just don't know what police is doing. America is so moral, so moral, So what about kids watching that? What about like, where is morality here? It's not that you know. No, I like sexy women, and I have to tell you I like Angela No jolly, you all know that I love her and she can be covered whatever, and she would be sexy for me in my eyes. You know, I respect like Julia Roberts. She's so cool to like. I feel sexyist from here. Maybe have different tastes. I know what you're talking about. She has a sexy body. But I think there is a line of respect to the art, to the industry of closing was so much lost. And do you know he just pure provocation and she provokes what. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think his life is all provocation. He got kicked off Twitter, thank the Elon musk Lett him go on. He keeps telling people that he's not in any kind of mental break, that he's fine. He went on Twitter. I watched him. He's talking a little slow, but he didn't seem loaded or drugged out. He just was like, I'm fine, I'm not in any kind of problem. I'm just saying I don't want to say. Of course, he keeps saying shit about Nazis, which makes you go, Hanya, stop saying that. Like he just keeps talking about Nazism and everybody's a Nazi, and he loses us all when he does that. I know, the guys on the spectrum, whatever artistic or mental illness he's got, because oftentimes the people who do very many genius things are on that fine line of they could be crazy one day and beautiful artistic the next day. We're seeing it in real time, and I think there's a reason why. That's the reason why people are letting him do this, because if he was just some guy on a baseball team, he'd be condemned, shutdown, no more ballplaying. But he's Kanye West. He brings music to the world in fashion. Let him do what he's gonna do. He's a nutty, genius, autistic, crazy person. He can't get canceled more than he's canceled. So what's the what else can you do to him?
Speaker 1: Mike, Like, what could you do without the anti Semitism is going to take him down? He can't. That's that's a.
Speaker 2: Line I know.
Speaker 1: He was getting treated a couple of years ago. Legitimately, I mean he announced himself as a candidate for president, and certain people, I mean Tucker Carlson did a two episode the two hour interview. And I mean, think about that terrible.
Speaker 2: Chat he's me. They don't show you the outtakes where he goes completely bananas, he threatens to leave, and they don't show you that stuff until years later. But I know he's a lunatic. But this Nazi stuff has gone on almost two years now and he's still out there doing what he's doing. You know, it just goes to show fuck you money is fuck you money, And right now, at this point, he's still got plenty and he can do what he wants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I just want to to my Jewish friends, it's horrible. No, it's horrible, it is, But I'm not getting rid of my easies because they are. I think they could end up being worth oh you know, I mean they were worth a lot of people were paying a fortune for him. And then I bought on the bottom good. I bought a couple of pairs of easies, and I love I don't wear them off.
Speaker 2: You don't wear him, yeah, just once in a while.
Speaker 1: I wear him every once in a while. And then the greatest things ever, I can't.
Speaker 2: Just you know, I I know, I see kids in high school rocos team their brothers. What have you. These are not people with a lot of money, and yet they'll walk get me easis on. You know. It's like if they're gonna spend something.
Speaker 1: Well, no less than you can get go on dbay, you can get you can get them for a blessing, you know what. I'm gonna go on later, Georgia. I bet, I bet, yes, I bet the prices have dropped again. You can get them for less than two hundred.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna check that. You're probably right, yeah, after what's just transpired. Yeah, it's like bitcoin, Jesus, just a yeah. I mean, it's not a bad idea having a bunch of Kanye easies in your closing.
Speaker 1: Easies and they give you one of the Nazi shirts with it for you to take the Nazi shirt.
Speaker 2: But I bet the Trump shirt would get me Pepper straight quicker than the Nazi shirt. But I'm not gonna wear a Nazi shirt. I won't try that.
Speaker 1: But some experiment, Nazi shirt will get you in more.
Speaker 3: Troubles in CBS or what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I won't. I'm not going to go to a Hollywood meeting in a Nazi shirt. That would really end my career worse than it is. Now, so I won't do that. So what do you think about these two Kanye and Byanca guys.
Speaker 4: First, probably time I wasn't very much inspired, just because here the conclusion they're perfect couple for only one reason. Psychologically. They say people are attracted through trauma. I think they're so traumatized, most of them. And you know, I don't want to play as a therapist and say what are they diagnosis?
Speaker 3: But I think they have, like I don't know, some kind of you can call it artistic craziness, but I don't think that it's something should be represented at a north of nowadays. Anyway, we do them. So life Part number for Beyonca.
Speaker 2: Well, wait before you go, people need to know that she is not just some crazy hot girl that he married. She is a model, Australian model, she's Astralian model, architect degree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean she can't be that. I'm nuts that right. They serve her up as.
Speaker 2: And her father and brother are not. Apparently it's true. They both did time in prison because they're part of this Australian criminal mob. They're out of jail now, but they're not. They're tough guys and they still have the sister and daughter being let around town by Kanye with no clothes on. So we're interested to hear what you think about them two together and if they have a shot to be forever or just for now.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't I take that much responsibility to speak about that part, because for me, even something like that, I'm not sure if they're I think it's some kind of I don't know, agreement deal, the craziness project, you can call it either way, because when you love somebody, you care so much, you are so tender to the emotion, to the feelings, and especially if you're in jbing in Hollywood industry and you tell me that she was different and she's totally changed woman with him, it means that probably she's consciously or subconsciously is a person who is playing victim in this. And I don't believe in victims because I think victims they are slash aggressors. So she wants probably this for her career, having all your smart brain, break background, perfect family. I don't know she's actually emotionally manipulated by this man. And he's big in his you know, he has a lot of things to say, how cool he is. Yeah, So I don't want to be judgmental. It's not my kind of stuff. Let's put it this way, Well.
Speaker 2: What are the numbers? Do the numbers?
Speaker 3: So your numbers? Your number three as a life past number, speaks about her creativity, her expressiveness to your social skills, her optimism, and that she's very communicated, full of jaw way and she can struggle with focus and discipline. About him his life past number number eleven, which is a monster number, and it speaks about inspiration, intuition, and the visionary visionary qualities that makes him a monster numbers master and three they are considerate the neurology. The a few types of neurology. It's one of them is considered to be masters anyway, their computibility. It speaks about very strong connection actually due to the shared creativity and expressive nature. So in case of I think she's a perfect woman who can establish his I don't know visions like that about clothing because any other woman probably wouldn't agree on that unless she isn't over drugged or something like this. So number three speaks about you know, the whole thing. What you know brings them together. It's more about seeing things in the same way, agreeing to the same things and tendency to keep things that could you know, like they could be superficial. And he is like sounds through neurology. He's a deeper thinker than she is. So I just tell you the morologically, I don't know, maybe some spiritual sense behind his visions. Anyway, speaking about here, she's a Capricorn. That makes your hard worker, that makes you very ground it makes your down to earth, makes your actually very career oriented. And Humon is in pisis, and that speaks about here as a very sensitive person and sensitive and empathic person. And by the way, they have this in common because they can feel the tendencies in the society and the thirds and the motions of the other people. And maybe in real life they even good people. Maybe they're helping people, Maybe they are caring people. Maybe it's all emage, maybe it's all bubble, Maybe it's all Hollywood idea. So I'm not saying, you know, like just it's not my way to push my brand, but it doesn't mean somebody else can do that. What it could be the worst part of this moon in prisis, it's actually neurosis. It thinks when people are very emotionally explosive, explosive or when the it's the other side, when person is extremely shy, and that could come as an opposite. Try to overcome your fear and you decide, okay, I change myself totally. You know, so venus in scorpio, that what makes her here all like very sexual, could be jealous, could high things you know about your love life and romantic adventures and so on and so so. Maybe also of course, because that's what she's presenting and selling, like sex appeals. That how they match besides their extra oldernyvisions about how they can position themselves in their society. I think they are sexuality because probably roles they play in their sexual lif sexual life is what matters. Because she has her venuses and scorpid it's usually very dominative, very eccentric, very explosive nature in a sexual world and with a lot of desire to do different kinds of experiments. And also she likes to spend money and hopefully she does a beautiful woman she can afford, you know, sun and apton in conjection can make her look like she's from the other planet. So I never listened to her interviews before what she was before. But when she's artistic like that, that people can understand that she's very different and doesn't belong to the twenty first century at all. Again, psychological parts, a lot of art, a lot of creativity, and people with this I don't want to speak about her. I don't know her and her personal life, but people should stay away from drugs or any kind of influence on their nervous system. With this aspect, Moon and Saturn can give you in conjunction as well, lack of inspirations, ups and downs that whatever. Let's say she comes out with some kind of project and it can meet the interruption or when it stopped, or maybe she wants to wear some different stuff and he tells your no when you meet restrictions, when your ideas are not one hundred percent accepted or understood by society or any significant author. As well, Moon and Mars gives you a lot of explosiveness. When I say explosive, it means that person is overly emotional with burst out like say yeah, like you told us AJ, you know, like you can start fighting with somebody else in the street. But speaking about celebrities, you never know because I know their life is very intense and probably without their emotions, they wouldn't be that artistic as well. She has I don't know what's her impulsivity in your relationship with the other family members, because that's what I see, that would be some kind or disagreements or losses or misunderstanding and huge fights with other family members.
Speaker 1: Does he have Does he get to see his his kids?
Speaker 2: He was they weren't. I think they were in Tokyo with him. I'm not sure if not all four of them at the same time. But yeah, he's not seeing them like he used to. Kim has done a pretty bang up job in terms of being with the kids.
Speaker 1: She has foll custody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I know she has help and such. But I see her kids. She lets them go on Instagram and the one daughter North, I just you know, doing like rap, kind of rapping. But Kim's there in the background, laughing like a regular mom would laugh. It's kind of nice to see the kids. Seems regular and she's laughing behind it. I don't know what that life is.
Speaker 3: Like, guys, it's all here, It's all banka. We didn't even start him because he has he has less aspects that. Yeah, he has less expects than here. I have to tell you in your case, I don't want because I'm not doing astrology. Burusha reading directly to cure stay away from alcohol, staying away from any kind of like you know, watch all your health. She has a lot of things, and everything is around psychology, everything around that, everything.
Speaker 1: Around the most tell us about tell us about, tell us about him about.
Speaker 3: That's why I think the perfect match is because they have these crazy aspects together, you know, like and uh, you know that he's Gemini first of all, and that's why you know. That's means a lot of communication, means a lot of new ideas, a lot of projects always like very business, very fun, positive aspects. He has this wonderful aspect that people are dreaming I have. He has Son and Jupiter together. That's like a blessing. So whatever he would do, he would be a star. Would if he wouldn't be exaggerating because you always meet, it's like you have angel over you. You have a feeling what to do to be blessed, to be known, to be recognized, to be appreciated, to be like well stoned. And besides that, it's like gives opportunities for money it's just overly confidence. It's always inspiration for everything better, a lot of inspiration and that person who can live in illusions and person who can you know, create some kind of intrigue situations where you can find yourself in drama and trama and so on again. He has these mooning prices that makes them so close together. He has huge talent in poesy, huge talent in music, and could be a lot of empathy and could be very understanding to people, but have to stay away from any kind of drug influence or whatever. And the moon with Jupiter gives him extra emotions and usually women prevent him from his success or maybe makes him some kind of brains as well. He has to be very attentive to his health. I wouldn't go into details because it's a lot of to say about both of them. His Mars and his venus like that, which is perfect for his marriages. He's probably all women and doing they like it or not, because he's very sexual. He's very dominated. He's like manly man and the couple and lucky in love relationship. And he has everything in Taurus, which makes him very materialistick and down to earth and as well. Yeah, it's all about that, you know, all about sexuality, all about creativity, all about he has a lot of restrictions. He doesn't, but I would say they are extremely emotionally involved.
Speaker 1: I believe nothing about the Jews and the numbers.
Speaker 2: No Jews in the numbers.
Speaker 1: He can't. There's nothing numerology can't say all of that, and then say he's going to have a problem.
Speaker 3: I think it's better. I'm trying to speak nice. You rent me astrology, and I have my personal karma, and I wouldn't say everything what I see about the house. If they hear us, they can get in touch. I would say everything what I see. But he wouldn't. Better play with the chords because that's what can make him put him in trouble.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, sure, Well you know interestingly enough. You know he travel with people with a shit ton of material and scissors, and he whips up these ideas for her to wear and tells his staff of people who travel with them, can you do this? I want to wear in this tonight And he'll show them what he wants like a real designer.
Speaker 3: May I ask you a question, did his parents divorce because that's what Astrology said, or they had a very bad relationship and they got the worst and separated.
Speaker 2: I feel like his father died when he was young. Let me see.
Speaker 3: I think he like when some kind of thing that put him sub conscious and conscience separately. Usually it could be caused or by trauma or divorce of parents, or when you see something like abusing the family and you just don't see any harmony between parents.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were married for like seven years, her and his father, and he was a photographer. He actually won an Academy Award for Best Sound for Star Wars Episode four. What I never heard that before? Ray West was a photographer and sound engineer one in Academy award. I had no idea. Worked on more than sixty different films.
Speaker 1: How do I not know this?
Speaker 2: Anyhow? They didn't stay together. I did not know that. That's a lot of creativity coming from his father's side, that's for sure. But you know Kanye's life when bananas. When he got his mother, he bought her like a gift to get her plastic surgery to look better all over, and she died as a result of that.
Speaker 3: Oh, we had one girl of Victoria Boyne. He made the surgery for your mom for her Faci. So I don't know whose idea was that. And your mother's now looks horrible.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I don't know. His mother died and he was You could trace Matt from becoming very different. I've seen a documentary Kanye had a group of people follow him for almost twenty years videoing him. That's a real narcissistic person to know. When you're twenty follow me with cameras and microphones, I'm going to be great. And they finally made that documentary. It's kind of boring, but his life got very different when his mom passed. It definitely affected him.
Speaker 3: Aja, you live in La, you know, Like when I came to La and I said, guys, I wanted to do podcasts. I didn't know Mike and you yet, and I wanted to build up Korean they said, they said, it's very easy. You just go to eat in il pastime in the middle of the city. You paid five hundred. No, I'm just telling you the bad side of it. Of course I didn't do that, never ever, because I have brain and I want my career to be slow off by better with a better quality. And I have to tell you just pay for some of your cameras, guys to come and jump on you, and people say she's celebrity. I said, come on, like people in LA they do this fake stuff like that. People sometimes react. That's how he always created It's a bubble rock that town.
Speaker 2: It's that town through the dreams.
Speaker 1: The heide in the bushes outside the ivy and attack you as you came walking up. That would have been very, very effective.
Speaker 2: Mike, why did you move to l A?
Speaker 1: On? Like?
Speaker 2: I never thought you'd be an l A guy like you had.
Speaker 1: Things where I moved to LA because the guy who was running the West Coast for me at the time resigned and I went home one night after talking to a bunch of people about the position out there to run the West coast and nobody could do it. And I came home complaining to to Jerry Anne one night, I can't believe I can't get anybody to go to LA. And she looks at me and she goes, I'll go right right, and yeah, it sort of stopped me in my tracks and I went, you know, right, because we were we had just launched this new company for what is iHeart Today and and and the biggest stations radio stations were on the West Coast, and there was no one actively running the West coast, and so I thought, you know what, let me let me go out there for a couple of years. It'll be fun to get away. There's so much tension between my current wife and my ex wife at that point that really, you know, we almost had rumbles at teacher conferences and and so I negotiated with her to let the kids come out for the summers and and and split between spring break and Christmas. And I knew i'd be back in New York all the time, so I would see him every time I went back to New York, once every two or three weeks. And so that's how it started, with our plan to be out there just two or three years. And then, god, there was nothing better than in the early thousands. We were like, shit, we're never We're never leaving here. And that's one of the things that people don't get is when you're out there, when you're in La you are a short drive to Vegas, you're a short drive to San Diego. You're mountains, you know, a pretty reasonable drive up to Mammoth to go skiing. If you really want to go all the way up to You're still eight hours to Tahoe. You know, I'm a big golfer, so being able to play Pebble Beach and some of the great courses in Orange County going up to Napa, I mean, everything is pretty there, so it's awesome. Plus it's just so beautiful. I mean, the never you know, really being around mountains other than on the occasional ski trip growing up. Just it was how.
Speaker 3: Many years did you do there?
Speaker 1: How many seventeen that were great and three that were absolutely Gavin Newsome Tyranny, But the first seventeen we were incredible.
Speaker 2: I mean twenty seven years now. And I remember I left New York crying. I did not want to come to La but I knew that there's TV, there's movies. I had some deals already in the work, so I had to go. But I remember when I first got here. I used to come in the mid nineties for a weekend and it was always so much fun to land in Vegas at night and where are we going tonight? What's the restaurant? The hills look beautiful, you could smell, you could lip the trees. I don't know, I don't have any of that anymore, Like it's just gone. It's just not it doesn't have the groove it had years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I do. The one thing that is really underrated that people don't realize it is such a big deal, is West Coast time is such a great thing. You're you know, the if you have clients or bosses that are back east, you know, yeah, at your four o'clock they're long gone, right. I mean, LA was the original start heading home around you know, four thirty five market, and especially when we got there, was just as everybody was I think the iPhone came out o seven, right, it was just as you know, people were getting better mobile tech and you were, uh and you were getting GPS stuff and so you could find your way around town. But but you know, NFL games has started ten o'clock in the morning on Sunday, and just the climate is so and how cool it gets at night, and I mean just so fun. There's so many pieces of it that were that were great, and I mean destroying it politically, it's just it's crazy the destruction. How many billions and billions and billions of dollars their policies cost that state. And I don't know if you know, I don't know if if all of a sudden, you know, things actually turned hard enough for California to become normal again. Ah, it'd be I mean, after my you know, my my mom passes and stuff like that, it'd be it'd be attractive to go back.
Speaker 2: I mean if it comes back.
Speaker 1: If it if it could come back, and really it's this is what's going on in the in the country right now. Is normal is cool again? All the crazy shit that that that was rebellious and that kids thought was cool, and that parents thought that it was cool that their kid wanted to I wanted to be a boy when they were a girl or all of this stuff is now being culturally rejected here. And if if the trend continues, I mean, Trump has a fifty three percent positive blue I mean, way beyond anywhere he got during his first president. The Democrat Party has a thirty so oval rating. I mean, the country has spoken. The country spoke in the election, counter spoke in the Super Bowl country speaking with their their reaction to everything that's going on. The Democrats. Look, I mean all of the stuff they are doing to prevent doze from doing what DOSEE.
Speaker 2: Were together to do.
Speaker 1: This USAID stuff all of the numbers that are coming out of there. This Nancy Mace thing the other day. You know, we've gone long and I was going to get into this more deeply, but but just that ten million dollars in taxpayer money funded transgender experiments on lab animals. They were trying to get tranny monkeys and I know and mice.
Speaker 2: What I know?
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: I know? And not to mention the money we're giving other countries to teach them about DEI and to teach them of family planning. And I want to go, what makes us the authorities on how you should raise your family? America's got some fucked up kids. Why are we giving any other countries lessons on family planning? It's it's so ridiculous. I'm glad we're getting back to normal.
Speaker 1: The idea that the idea that very common in business for a company to do what's called zero based budgeting, which is you start from zero. You say, okay, what are the essentials we have to have, and let's build our budget from the bottom up. How many people do we have to have, how much travel do we need? What is our capital expenditure is going to be every piece of the business. You build from the bottom up to figure out what it takes to operate the business. Very commonly done.
Speaker 2: M hmm okay.
Speaker 1: For these guys can't identify half of the money going out of the treasury, it's.
Speaker 2: It was billions. It was billions, And they don't know why.
Speaker 1: No, they absolutely know why. It's not that they don't know, it's that they don't want us to know. It's it's all been deliberately hidden. And the thought was that they'd be able to control everything in Washington long enough to prevent the American public from ever finding this shot out. And now the American public's finding this shot out, and these morons are getting in front of the camera and telling the and and trying to come up with reasons why it's a conflict of interest for Elon Musk, could the money he's finding is a fucking rounding era, like he give a shit? Yeah, donating all of this time and bringing in all of these geniuses to crunch all of this data to be able to come back and offer options on what to cut and what not to cut, only to find out that there's this major game of hide the wienie that the government's played forever and that once you start finding these things, it's just like the Biden stuff. You find that you follow the money, and you find the trail, and you see where it circles back, and you wonder why people in these hundred and fifty thousand dollars dollars a year jobs have twenty million dollars in the bank.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: That's why I did a whole show on the guys, the software engineers. The musk has in. These guys are all brilliant, brilliant young men. I don't know why. But to see democrats Maxine Waters in the street of New York or or you know, arguing, I can't stand her. It's like you're saving money. Oh yeah, I saw as close this post. These people. I don't know why. They just don't understand. You're showing us without telling us anything. If you're mad about we know where the money is going, clearly, You've always known where it's going. You've profited from me. It makes me sick, but I'm so happy.
Speaker 1: She represents Inglewood.
Speaker 2: Is it Inglewood, God bad bad neighborhood? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And she lives in Brentwood.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, she's a big old house with a wall around Brentley. Yeah, I mean, come on, I know, that's all you gotta know.
Speaker 3: Is one of the best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was beautiful.
Speaker 1: I remember that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I just yeah, I've been watching that. You watch the Netflix special in OJ the four episode.
Speaker 1: Yea, they had some different stuff.
Speaker 2: It was a lot of stuff wasn't introduced. I can't believe this stuff that wasn't introduced. Wow, unbelievable. What a case, What a case. But then I realized how old you are because I found the video of Herald. I did Heraldo Show during the o J Trowe every Friday for like two years, and uh I found a video of him introducing me, and for a minute, I was like that that was me, such a young, handsome, full of hair kid ready to take on the world. And I'm like, oh my god, we are so fucking old. Now, it's terrible. It's terrible.
Speaker 1: Well but look at not you not you look at it all?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, no, really, you got plenty of time to go, you know, aren't your puppies coming home? They do?
Speaker 3: And let me give you a compliment to American nation because I think that people are so alive, so optimistic, so weird here, so inspired here, because when I came to United States, say Kenny, Unfortunately in our countries we have some kind of pessimistic element in our soul. This suffering, you know, that is a part of our blood. And I don't know, people are getting ready to die around sixties is, if not earlier. Here people are getting married, getting up, another kid, moving, opening up new business. So it's a huge compliment to your nation. There is always really bad about maybe no things that happened with previous governmental things, but and the family issues that you mentioned, AJ, But I think there are good, great things about American nationals.
Speaker 1: Oh, the country is on the comeback, and it is you know God.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I actually was able to talk to a guy at some store looking for eggs. We both stopped the eggs and said, Jesus Christ, there were like fourteen dollars. It does it.
Speaker 5: And you know, for the first time in a long time, I looked at the guy had on a sweatshirt with the sleeves cut, typical conservative, like Long Island guy, and I was like, oh, I could talk Trump with him.
Speaker 2: He's going to be fine with this, and he was he was like fist bumping me. Yeah, We're going to be great. He's back in. That wouldn't happen five four years ago. It would have been you can't bring his name up. Now you can judge. These people can hear, they can understand. People are getting more up and arms about ship. That's what we need. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wore I wore my New York Giants blazer to the Super Bowl and I feel something in the pocket. As soon as I I put it on, and I reached in the pocket and I had a New York Giants freaking COVID man. It had been that long since the Giants blazer. I had my COVID man, COVID man in the pocket. It's now a dog toy. I gave it officially the dogs out of them.
Speaker 2: They still sell them, people still wear them. But I don't yell at him anymore. Thanks to Gemini.
Speaker 3: Got covid. Sorry for interrupting.
Speaker 1: It's still the covid nothing.
Speaker 2: It's two or three days. You're fine.
Speaker 1: We saw an ad this morning for the shot.
Speaker 2: Come on, give it up. There's still people doing that.
Speaker 1: There are still people for you to get it. Was it ad to get the shot of the season.
Speaker 2: I was like, what was given? I don't know. God bless these people. But this is just whatever.
Speaker 1: Picads.
Speaker 2: But that's everywhere I want.
Speaker 1: I want to. I want to get the opportunity to do creative for a pharmaceutical ad because they are as a genre, absolutely the shittiest pile of ads. And I get that you have to spend you know, the time they're talking about vaginal awards and uh, you know, uh out of the penile hole and all. But but what they're people don't spontaneously break out in song about the prescriptions. I know, I know parades, like three of them that have parades. What's the fucking parades?
Speaker 2: And I like all the people getting ready to go out and have sex with people who have aids. But because they take a's no big deal. It's fun. It's like, let's go out. We gotta go out. I might catch as, but I got this pill. No excuse me, No, stay home, stay home.
Speaker 1: You're watching weird channels. I don't get that one.
Speaker 2: It's called There's an Age prep prepp. Well. I was watching it during the show that was the whole cast was trends. It was a show called Pose, which I like, Ryan Murphy put it together all transactresses and I liked it so that commercial was for that audience for real. You know, be careful if you go out take this pill, you won't get AIDS even if your partner has age. We've come a long way, man, okay, long way.
Speaker 1: You're not supposed to be watching that show.
Speaker 2: I watch everything, so you don't have to.
Speaker 1: Mister beast show.
Speaker 2: He's a guy on YouTube. I know, I know he but I've never seen the show.
Speaker 3: He's a marketing guy. He is it the same guy. He knows everything about everything. What is sales and promotions?
Speaker 1: Squid Game is right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, great show. First season. I didn't see the second season. Squid Game was afi.
Speaker 1: A South Korean show where.
Speaker 2: You could you enter.
Speaker 1: Only one person wins and everyone else gets killed.
Speaker 2: You get killed in a game show, killed crazy crazy.
Speaker 1: But this thing is supposed to be sort of like squid Game. Oh really, I'm gonna mischaracterize. I have to check out. But but mister.
Speaker 2: That's a show. I gotta it's on streamers. It's just streaming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's Netflix. I don't know. I gotta I gotta check it out. I've like I had like three people in a day, tell me about it. I gotta, I gotta a look at it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'm gonna do that. But I'm I'm saving I'm saving a baby girl Nicole Kimmins Argasa movie until I got to Chicago. I'm gonna watch that with my sister, which sounds odd, but I don't want to. I want to see a few of the Oscar movies together. I'm gonna make her watch The Substance. I'll see that a second, a third time. But I want to catch up on all the Oscar stuff. See Honora telling you, guys a fun movie about the young girl who's stripper who meets the Russian oligarc Son. It's a She's I will watch.
Speaker 1: I will watch.
Speaker 2: That might be best movie. That might sneak in his best movie. Yeah, A N O R A. It's Kenny love it. It's fun. It's so fun. I'm telling you it's a fun movie.
Speaker 3: Why because of the main character.
Speaker 2: Well, the guys Russian, the girls, the stripper, the guys Russian. You'll understand what they're saying because they speak Russian a lot. The actress learned Russian. It's really fun. It's a fun hour and a half. I loved it. I love it.
Speaker 1: That's your movie tip of the Week. Folks go do it good hanging guys. Thanks for ton everybody out there, thank you for listening. We'll be back at you next week.
Speaker 2: See you then you got it.