Speaker 1: Welcome to that I'm still fun podcast. We are late today because of me, so I apologize.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's I bettion. Most people might not even notice relate though, because people don't start listening at one am when I posted us. Okay, probably not. I have gotten messages during the morning show on Tuesday mornings being like, hey, you know, I think something's wrong with the podcast or something, or the same one got uploaded from the week before. So that's happened. Everyone's in the blue moon. But I do have a helpload the one from the week before before. I think something got screwed up where you uploaded the most recent one that was in the folder. But the problem was the it didn't save the proper way, so it didn't pull the most recent one, which was the episode that it was supposed to do, but it saved in like a waveform versus m P three or something like that. I remember the one that saved like a mega file that I remember. Maybe that's what it was. Maybe Okay.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh God, am I doing this regularly and you're like secretly having to redo it?
Speaker 2: Okay, So I think I've only had a race two in the time we've been doing this, which is a good amount of time considering how many episodes you keep numbers, don't you. I feel like we're probably around like eighty or niney is. We've been doing it for over a year. I can consistantly for a week a week, consistently for every week.
Speaker 1: Let's see, I have to go through all the different folders that I have to see. Yeah, the pathways to get to our folders is insane. I know, like one of those things that use this.
Speaker 2: Is seventy eight. Oh okay, so I was close. I said eighty Yeah, we're close. We'll get us. Let us go. But we are here. We're here, and we're ready for it. We got.
Speaker 1: I can kick it off with a fun email we got. It's kind of like a topics email and says, hey, Jenny and Fallon. I was recently thinking about local celebrities and I thought it would be fun to play a game with you ladies. I call it Mary F Ghost because I'm too nice to kill anybody, haha. But I listed some local celebrities and I'd love to hear your answers. Please give reasoning for who you choose to marry F and Ghost and she.
Speaker 2: I'll get to that in a second. She says, ps.
Speaker 1: I asked Tina this when she was single, so I wanted to ask Jenny too, would you ever go on Riah Dating App? I think Tina said she and Raven tried, or maybe just Draven, but it was hard to get on there anyway, Love your content and hope you both have the best summer of your life so far. She didn't say not to say her name. So this is from Ali.
Speaker 2: Thanks Ali really quick about Riyah. So, to be honest, I did like start a profile. They have to approve you, approve you, and I did it too soon, like too soon after the breakup, and so it was like, oh, you can get recommendations from these other people that are on Riyah that you might know if you want to ask them for it. And I was like not ready to like ask other people. But Tina did get accepted after she met Trevor Funny, so she did get accepted and Raven got accepted too, right.
Speaker 1: I thinks I want to say, yes, I don't remember you. I think there's like you give quote unquote passes to people too, can't you?
Speaker 2: Oh I don't know about that. On there, I'm got a make but I think there was like two people I want to say, and I can't I remember who the other person was. It might have been Raven, honestly, but it was definitely Tina, and I like hadn't even told Tina me and Andrew had broken up yet, I don't think so. I think I was like, yeah, we're not there yet. So I did try to get on it, so you would.
Speaker 1: Try again at some point when you get right, Yeah, okay, that's the one dating app you would do well. I do also have a Hinge profile that was created because of friends, and I have was on it for like a hot second. It also did not understand this about Hinge that you have to do this happen like two three weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Okay, and I didn't realize you have to be like subscribed or pay a subscription fee to get to see all of the matches. So like, truthfully, I have like lots of matches, Like my notification says like three eighty or something, but I can only see like three of the people's profile. Really, yeah, it's weird. And I also I'm so bad at apps and don't even care to teach myself. Okay, three eighty nine. It says, but you go to the people and I don't even know if you want to consider him matches because it says, okay, so I actually can see like five more than that, So I can see up to there of matches.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, God, you wouldn't date any of the ones they're showing you.
Speaker 2: No, I know. But then you keep scrolling and it's all like blurt out faces and so I can't see like any am.
Speaker 1: Well, if that's a preview of what's blurry, I wouldn't pay for the app.
Speaker 2: Either's no offense to those gentlemen. But that's what I'm saying. I yeah, I mean, I know it's not look too bad.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well his was so far away from here, I can't see he's sitting a little office desk. I read a story yesterday about from like the hinge person about how you're supposed to set up your profile so that you're actual, like you are presented to the right people.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you. And so when I've gone on which has only happened like twice out of boredom, to look at someone's I'll go through like two people's profiles and then I hop off. Yeah, and it is very much set to be along the interests of that. I like because it'll always give me people who are into a lot of outdoor activities like hiking, snowboarding, yeah, climbing and stuff like that. It'll always show me profiles the people who are into that, So that's nice. But yeah, the ones that we can see right now not interested.
Speaker 1: What is that guy which one black and white foti is look is this supposed to be a model shot? I remember my rule when I was on Bumble for my brief stint, if their profile so that they were an actor, model or an entrepreneur to meet them and they were broke, and I immediately said, no, let's see.
Speaker 2: What they do say about themselves. This person says that they.
Speaker 1: Are in You can't see it, by the way, it's a black and white photo.
Speaker 2: It looks like he's wearing air pods. Not even air pods, they actually have a cord on them.
Speaker 1: Well, I like to be fair, I prefer those because they fit in my ear holes better. Steve once accused me of using them because the microphone audio was better, and I was like, that is not like for if I was recording a video and I'm like, the only time I wear those is what I'm gonna want, and I'm not recording a video. It sound winded, no, but he's like leaning back, so he didn't have his full face in it. It's very artistic. Yeah, it's weird. And then if you go to his profile and you go to any of it, he's literally in the shirtless He's not in any of the other pictures.
Speaker 2: It's literally US Bank Stadium. And then it's like a game, maybe a let's see international champions.
Speaker 1: So it said yesterday, like you should your first food Okay, yeah, it's your first photo should be a photo of just you, no one else in the photo, and a clear one, not like with sunglasses, not with a filter. Then you should have one that shows you doing a hobby that you like so people get a feel of that. And then the next one should be with you and your friends or you and your loved ones.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think I have that.
Speaker 1: The first photo I have At what's your lead photo, Jenny, It's a it's a car picture. You get them titties out, No, I mean a car picture, like you under the hood. No, you're working on a car so you can fucking lie there a mechanical I feel like I literally feel like a fucking sixty year old woman who like literally needs to be like, darling, can you show me how to do this?
Speaker 2: Like I don't know how to get to my profile. Isn't it okay? There? Oh my god? Yeah, that's a good one. So I have that, and then I the next one is me at Moonscape Landing in Utah, so you can't really see me, but it show's adventure shows your adventuress. Next one is me and my niece. So you put that that's your niece. Nope, I want them to think I have a kid. Oh my god, I'm kidding. I didn't think about that. I'd listen, Jennifer, I don't get it.
Speaker 1: I have to immediately put that at your niece because you're probably weeding out people.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: If they can't take you at you with kids, they don't deserve you without kids. I don't know what that means. But Jake had a picture of Dylan and his and I'm being like, is that his kid or is that his nephew? Because I didn't want kids, so I was like, uh, and it almost does it say that I have kids or not? No, it doesn't get that option.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh well, well it says open to children on my profile, so I feel like you really are, you'd really have to be that's yours. Maybe you should. It doesn't matter because I'm not doing this, And I don't need to delete the picture of you and your niece. You need to put something it had to be you with like friends and family. Well, anyways, the next picture is a really cute picture of me and love and worth that honestly Andrew took and I don't care, and she put that on there too. My ex took this, check that, check that ass. And also this one he took of me on a hike, which I love. Yeah, and then the other one which I thought about this the other night, and I don't know why. You know, your brain like things of random shit while you're going to sleep, right, I was thinking about this, and I'm like, somebody gets to this photo and probably thinks I'm such a fucking weirdo because it's of me and the van. But it's like, you don't know that that's like a camper van. I just look like a weirdo.
Speaker 1: You look like, yeah, a moment and a van down by the river. The pink top is they probably aren't look at a van, so.
Speaker 2: I realized that I don't specify, I think anywhere that I'm into like Camber van lives, So then well.
Speaker 1: They can tell you're into hiking, though they could probably piece that together. They're gonna care a lot less about that van than they are that little four or five year old in the picture with you, which is messed up, but I get it. Some people don't want kids. I didn't know when I first did it that to you needed to add all this stuff because I had never done any dating app and profile so at the time I don't know how bumble works.
Speaker 2: Now it pulled my information from Facebook. Oh really yeah, all.
Speaker 1: I didn't have anything about me other than like my occupation, and it just pulled my profile picture, which at the time was me holding a microphone that had mall of America. And I look back at that and that makes me so embarrassed. Like I was thought I was so cool because I worked for a radio station that that's all I needed. I didn't have to put a single other thing about myself for men to want me, and that is so cringey. I just was, like you, an old woman who had no idea what the hell I was doing on a dating app. Luckily Jake was into that radio life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good, good good. Did we answer this girl's question? Okay, I was gonna say, we got decide you did. But here's the actual thing. Okay.
Speaker 1: So she's split it up into athletes, actors, and musicians. Okay, okay, let's start with athletes. But I don't know what the who these people are. I know, I know there's their names. I don't know what they look like. Okay, okay, so it's Mary f Ghost, Joe Mauer, I know what he looks like. JJ McCarthy and Adam Feelen. Are all those guys like from here?
Speaker 2: Yes? JJ McCarthy is also a Twins player. Oh just kidding, No, he's not. JJ McCarthy's a quarterback for the Vikings. I think I was thinking of a Brewers player, JJ Harty. I think it's what I was thinking of. I stopped listening. I don't know anyway, it doesn't matter. JJ McCarthy is a child, so I yeah, he's twenty two years old.
Speaker 1: And JJ McCarthy he is a Oh my god, he is very young looking.
Speaker 2: Yeah he is. He's very young. Yeah, he's twenty two.
Speaker 1: He looks like a little bit it. He looks like a celebrity kind of, but like a child. Yeah, he looks very young.
Speaker 2: Okay. The other guy is Adam feelin Oh you know who Adam Felon is? Why do I know who that is? He's one of the best Vikings players too.
Speaker 1: Why I've heard of his name, yes, but I don't know what he looks like. I feel like we've been more about personalities of these people to know who.
Speaker 2: I guess Joe Mawer seems like I just want to correct myself. He does not play for the Vikings anymore.
Speaker 1: No, I know he doesn't. He plays for like a different team, but he I know he used to play for the Vikings.
Speaker 2: He plays for this team now, the Carolina Panther. Correct.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I don't know anything about him or the child. So I know that Joe Mower seems very wholesome, like he seems like a good family man. So he seems like the obvious choice for Mary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I'm a I'm the same.
Speaker 1: As far as ghost. I feel like it looks like JJ McCarthy would ghost me. So I feel like that's what it would be. I guess that means I would hook up with Adam feeling.
Speaker 2: I'm on the exact same wavelength, mostly ghosting JJ McCarthy because he's a child and I just can't. I don't want to marry or even sleep with you. You probably honestly don't even know how to please a woman at this point. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Okay, actors, Okay, Josh Hartnett, Oh yes, Josh Dumel, Okay, Sean Patrick Scott, Sean Patrick Scott, you know who that is.
Speaker 2: He's trying to google and they can pie. He's the Stiffler's mom guy. Yep. Okay, that's what I thought, but I wanted the double check.
Speaker 1: He Sean Patrick Scott immediately ghost, immediately married Josh Dumel and bang Josh Hartnett.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna switch the Joshes for me, But yes, ghost whatever his name is Stifler's kid or no he bangs Stiffler's Yeah, no, he is Stiffler. He is Stiffler.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was I said it wrong too.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're ghosting Stiffler. We are going to sleep with Josh Uma and yeah, marry Josh Hartman because I've had a crush on him. Since the moment I saw him in Pearl Harbor, and I to this day am still so sad that he is the one who died in it and not Boiler. Oh my god, It's been out for twenty years, and this one is by far the hardest. I don't even want to do it.
Speaker 1: Musicians, Okay, Young Gravy okay, Jonah Moray and justin Vernon from like so from bonavert Okay, Okay, I gotta look up. I'm immediately immediately ghosting Jonah Moray. And here's why he is so nice. But that is so weird, Like we've met him so many times, like since he was young. He came like since he was underage, came to the State Fair and performed. I could never like it would make me. That is disturbing. Okay, So absolutely ghost even though I would say he probably is physically the most attractive as an adult of these three, I just cannot. I need a different offering, okay, And I don't one to have sex with Young Gravy.
Speaker 2: I don't want to marry him either. He grosses me out, and honestly, justin Vernon, he's also like physically not appealing to me. Are you just ghosting all three and his voice like.
Speaker 1: His music, people act like they love it, and they go to these field festivals and watch it.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna get canceled. I am so bored with his music.
Speaker 1: It's so boring and so slow, and I'm sure that I'm sure the lyrics are mind blow I can't listen.
Speaker 2: He did some songs with Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: I liked a couple of them that made him a little bit more mainstream. I remember him because my very pretentious friends back in like college, love bonaver.
Speaker 2: I'll I'll marry Bonaverar, Okay, because I feel like, well, his name is justin Vernon, but yes.
Speaker 1: You're right, JV. I'll marry him because he also seems wholesome. He's like a good family person. I don't know what I'm basing that on. Ew it means I have to hook up with Young Gravy. God dang it, Jenny, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I am going to definitely ghost Young Gravy because he's neither marriage material or sexual material, because you know that motherfucker's selfish in bed, and so what would be the point? No point, I would probably see. I've only known jonas since he's been at least like twenty two years old, so it's not really weird to me. He's twenty six now, so I think I would probably, I would probably marry him because he's a very sweet, family oriented kid. And now it sounds weird that I just said kid, as I said, I want to marry him.
Speaker 1: Also, like side note, are you sure, because I'm not trying to be but like, obviously Justin Vernon has more money, right, you're marrying.
Speaker 2: But it's the matter based on that, am I going to have the best sex with at this point? And sex that was like a is not a in my mind, it's a one time hookup, right, but I think that Okay, I just and it doesn't matter. I'm marrying Jodah and I'm mom in sex with Justin. You know what. That's the end of it. It's all of this. Justin just feels like he's probably experienced enough and he knows how to please a woman. Is I'm basing that off of the fact that he's a little bit older, Like you want to marry that an instrument? I think I don't really know. I don't have instrument. Okay, cool, perfect, he can definitely have sex line.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Well, thank you for a very very good topic there, Ali, We appreciate it. Here's another email we got. If you read this in the podcast, please don't use my name. I listened to Katie w B. Did I read this already off and on my teens and early twenties, but started listening daily when I started my big girl job and how to commute? I uh uh oh sorry. I loved Lena and was so disappointed when she left. I swore Dave would never find someone as awesome as her. I started a new job with one hundred and sixty mile round trip to commute soon after, and listen to all of the on air auditions. After listening to Fallin, I knew she was the one and was so happy when she got the job. Your show kept me company on the really long drive every morning, and I love listening to you and cult anytime I can one hundred and sixty mile round trip Ooo, Jenny. I didn't get to listen to you very often until I found the podcast and you and Fallin with you and Fallin and now I love you too. I feel like you two are friends because oh gosh, I feel like you too are friends because I'm so invested in all of the big and little things in your lives that you discuss. Not to bring up a hard subject, but Jenny, I'm so sorry about you and Andrew. I think about you every day and hope you're finding your new normal. I love that you, too, are very unapologetically yourselves, and I'm trying to be more like that too. My only complaint about the podcast is that it isn't longer and every day. Thank you for doing what you do. You always bribe my day.
Speaker 2: I'm questioning now if we did read that last week, because I know I have that email too, and I'm like, I don't know, it's un familiar problem. The problem is like you read an email and you put it in a box, an inbox or something. I say them if we read them, but okay, I didn't delete it either, so it feels like we didn't. We probably both just read them to ourselves when we received it and then didn't read it on the podcast yet. But if we did, sorry, we just reread something. And that was two minutes of your time.
Speaker 1: Self serving too, because it was just saying how great we are. Thank you, Okay, Jenny. So yesterday we had a girl on Okay, I don't want this to be the distracting part. But she was with a guy for like two years. She wanted to get married, he didn't want to get married. He like broke up with her and moved out. She found a witch and had a witch put a love spell on him.
Speaker 2: I'm not no, this is not the distracting part, even though it is crazy. She said.
Speaker 1: He started texting her like right after this, like saying he missed her and wanted to meet up. Okay, So we talked about this on the radio, and we get two text messages that I cannot share. Well, one I could have shared on the radio because it was less graphic than the other one. Okay, So I just wanted to bring this up because we can actually talk about on the podcast.
Speaker 2: The first girl.
Speaker 1: Said, well, I hope this witch did things differently than my friend's witch she found. And I'm like, oh my god, So this is like this a common thing. Yeah, where do you go to go to like ever and find a witch? Okay, So I'm going to get to this more graphic one next. But then we got another text and it said in Latino culture, there's this like thing that if you want a man to like marry you, you dip your underwear in their drink and once they drink it, then they'll like be all about you. So, first of all, that was surprising to day. I've never heard of that.
Speaker 2: Never okay, but let me go to the one that is.
Speaker 1: I wrote back to the girl and I said, do I even want to know what your friend's witch doctor had her do? And she's like, yeah, it's not for the radio. The witch doctor or witch not doctor told her that she needed to feed the man her menstruation. So she invited her ex over for dinner and prepared spaghetti ah and mixed it into the sauce. Allegedly he ate it, and I go, what happened? She said, they're married?
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Now I did not google this to look up and see is this one of those Snopes stories or whatever very well could be. But those, even if it is a Snope stories, stories like that, I love them, Okay, even though it's like, that's a graphic one and you shouldn't do that. You shouldn't feed something to someone without them knowing, Like I will never be okay with that, Yeah, but I'll just if it's a made up story, I love though, like the creative minds that come up with these crazy stories, they get passed around like their true stories, like you know, someone who knows someone, but if it is true, oh my god.
Speaker 2: That's okay. If it is true, oh my god. And two has she ever told him? I don't know. So the girl who we who was like on our show.
Speaker 1: I asked her. I was like, are you gonna tell him? And she's like, fuck, no, I'll never tell him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, all right, well, I need like an update or something if he ends up like actually wanting you back, wanting you back.
Speaker 2: She's like, yeah, for sure. But she was like it's already working. And I'm like, oh god. And I was like, where'd you find a witch? She's like, my friend had heard of her. And I'm like that.
Speaker 1: And then we went to a funny little bit there, which is don't really you advertising, you know, just well, how do you find a witch? A b I do like, is that whether it says on their resume or is it like they're a psychic? And they kind of like do That's.
Speaker 2: What I said.
Speaker 1: I'm like, is that someone who's a wickan? You know? Because there are people who are wickeds that's their religion. I don't know what a wickan is really no, I don't either, and I don't know if there's a difference in a wickan and like someone who classifies themselves as a witch. Yeah, so bizarre, I know, but I did. She didn't know answer. She just went to this person who she gave money to and full on just believed it.
Speaker 2: I feel like I do have a friend. I could definitely reach out to it and be like, do you have a witch for this my friend Raven? I feel like because I say, I feel like Raven for you, but I have someone else, but I don't want to say.
Speaker 1: On the podcast she does like Raven like loves taro and astrology, and I don't know that are witches connected to that or is that like or would they be like insulting because you're like, I have nothing to do with that. I have no idea, but I feel like, like, and she lives in California. I feel like per Capita got more witches right, probably, I don't know I.
Speaker 2: Would say so, but dang, that's interesting. I've never heard. I mean, you hear of like revenge stories on X's or like, you know, the crazy things you do to try to get an X back. But I have to say I've never heard anything anything involving witches and spells. This is a first for me.
Speaker 1: Well, if you're listening, I do not have the contact for that witch. I did not ask her for it because I cannot vouch for how authentic the witches.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get that, so I can pass it along. So I thought of we don't really do features on the podcast, but I thought maybe we could start a new one. Oh, because now that I'm single, the new thing for me is to get creepy dms from people. Oh yeah, so I feel like maybe it's like creepy DM of the week from Jenny, but bo is something but you could contribute to because you get creepy dms sometimes not as often as you will now I'm sure, right, I know, And this is not like this was not a normal occurrence prior to being in a relationship. But you would get them sometimes sometimes with like a guy being like can I eat your ass? Yeah? So this is yes, it was that. Or I had one girl reach out asking if I could send pictures on my butt because her boyfriend who's in prison, really thinks I'm hot and wanted pictures of my butt.
Speaker 1: So you know, I just learned atm Asked mouth is not like eating someone's ass.
Speaker 2: It's oh, is it like sixty nine?
Speaker 1: No, it's like where you have anal and then you pop it in their mouth. I always thought asked mouth was like you tossing someone's salad.
Speaker 2: I just learned. I didn't know that either. Yeah, I don't. This is what this podcast is. It's an education. It is an education, all right. So this creepy DM of the week comes from somebody whose profile says Dabin Minnesota, Like, damn, who knew you had such juicy booty and perfect body? For real for fire emojis, damn for okay, full supporter of the OnlyFans content, even if it's just you jump roping, do us all a favor and give us the backshots while jump in. Have a great Monday. You're hot, af what's nice?
Speaker 1: Yeah, now that's the first. They weren't trying to have sex with you. They would, but they didn't try to have sex with you.
Speaker 2: They're not These don't necessarily have to be. You're trying to bang name. He's just he's hyping you. He's your hype girl. Yeah, when you go to his profile, it's just a bunch of beer. Oh, it's all beer. There's no face picture whatsoever. Yeah, and I guess I'm assuming it's a guy, but truthfully, it could it could be a girl, could be it could be. So anyways, I'm gonna start screenshotting and doing creepy DM of the Week and this will be a new feature on our podcast until it ends. Once you not the podcast collections coming in. Once you get a collection, you could just blur out their name and do a carousel on your feed too. I like that it should. It's the content people are there for. That's a good idea.
Speaker 1: Bubba Sparks is the music behind it or ass by Big Sean.
Speaker 2: I'll always think of you guys on the Morning Show when I was an intern, when I hear Miss New Booty, because I'll never forget you guys. Sent me to cub to do this Valentine's Day card or not bit and you got me on the phone. You were introing the bit and all I hear was, yeah, Jenny needs a theme song. And I can't remember if it was your Steve. Probably it should be Bubba Sparks, Miss New Booty. Yep, I feel like it more was you. It was, honestly, and I so I always think of you guys, even though that has been one of my favorite songs ever since it came to Fruition. You know, we're on first obviously terms, but I always think of that when I hear that song or anyone brings it up. I'm glad.
Speaker 1: I randomly at this weekend and we went to an event called wine Fest and Benjamin was there, so we hang out with him. He's a contributor on the morning show a lot. But I ran into one of our old interns, Lewis, and I don't think you guys crossed path.
Speaker 2: I think we were just on opposite days, so we never ever ever worked together.
Speaker 1: So how it used to be, We used to have a crap ton of interns and then I Heart got rid of their intern program for legal reasons which we won't get into. But it would be like a ton of people Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and then a ton of people Tuesday Thursday, and they were in charge of things like putting the podcast.
Speaker 2: Up, or we grabbed Dave's dirt on.
Speaker 1: Audio clips, or they would honestly help out with bits and segments we did. So Lewis was one of the interns that we dubbed. I think he must have been part of like what we dubbed like kind of the hot intern crew was, so he was part of it. Sally was, Britney was and they must have been on the same day and there probably were others too, so my apologies if not. And he reminded me, and I remembered us doing this because we've talked about years before. But his I know, if it was his husband or boyfriend I met, I don't know, but he was like telling him that online. I go, oh, it still lives there that when we did, and I know, you know this interns got talent. Yeah, but yours was jump rope, which sticks true to who you are today. But his, he said that he read poetry or spoken word to fantasy or wasn't it I want to look like like you from your head to your toe?
Speaker 2: Wasn't it that how he did usher and make love in this club? Okay, he did not remember that, right, I will never forget because I thought it was the most brilliant thing ever.
Speaker 1: So I don't remember that at all. I think I probably only remember yours honestly, because we've talked about it, I don't remember. That's not true. I feel like I remember. Was it intern Rachel or someone did like underwater singing.
Speaker 2: Sally Sally Sally tried to braid hair underwater, That's what it was. It was so weird. She stuck her head in a bucket of water so she couldn't see what she was doing, and then she braided one of the other intern's hair.
Speaker 1: We treated it like it American Idol, where Steve Dave and I judged them and we were like, Terra tellm was terrible or good, was.
Speaker 2: Like an ex and told us to stop. And I was so sad because I am actually good at jumple thing, as you probably know by now, but I fucked up my routine within like the first few seconds. You guys like wouldn't let me try again. And I practiced that thing for like hours, for like weeks, like a week leading up to it, and I was like so hyped, and then I screwed it on.
Speaker 1: You're like, no, we're done, and I was like, no, kind of go watch these videos. I it's so crazy because obviously the interns, it's been so long, they all have like moved on, they have kids or whatever it may be, and I'll like I see them in the wild. And I always am reminded at how much we would be canceled having our interns do anything today that we used to have you guys do yep, And it was like that wasn't a We had an intern in Rina one and to this day, I love her. I follow her because she would come in just hung over every day and I'd give her. We'd give her so much shit. We were like, you're the worst intern that ever existed. But I loved her in here. And I was pretty young when I was, like in my twenties when I started here, so I felt like I related more to the interns actually than like the morning show members, and I hung out with like a decent amount of them, so I still remember quite a few of them. It was a real bomber when they got rid of that program because it was a really great opportunity for people to possibly get into radio if they wanted to.
Speaker 2: Would not be here today if it wasn't for being able to have that internship. Yeah, she'd be dead.
Speaker 1: So well, yeah, probably that I probably would have been dead for sure. Do anything else you'd like to add, Jennifer, I gotta go because it's a birthday party. Oh I don remember birthday party this weekend. But I also I have to wrap up this podcast because I have somebody coming to get something.
Speaker 2: Off Facebook Marketplace. I told me twenty minutes ago. She was on her way and I was like, bitch, I told you a time. I still have thirteen minutes to be home for that. Well, I have some things I want to talk about it. Yeah right, yeah.
Speaker 1: To stop Jenny from the high of a marketplace sale, I would have to do criminal because it's like, you're getting away.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, what are you making? Tell me too? Is it ten or between ten and thirty dollars? No, it's fifty. Oh it's a desk that I tried to get two hundred four and it just wasn't going so fine. I was like, f it, I really take it? Oh yeah, but yes, I will be going out this weekend for my birthday.
Speaker 1: And are you going to post your vend moos people can buy you cocktail? Oh god, oh my god, Josh.
Speaker 2: And honestly, like, I really I'm not going out to go get slash or hammered or anything I want to have a good time with girlfriends. We'll see how the night goes. But I really am past that age where I'm like gonna accept any kind of free shot that someone gets me just because it's my birthday. That's not good for you. I am going to be But falinent Tina did both help me pick out fits. Unfortunately, though now it's only supposed to be a high of fifty one fucking degrees and the serial yeah, it literally changes. So this is Tuesday. Now we're having like ninety degree weather. It changes by Thursday, and by Friday it's like high of like fifty ish. It might change again. It did change worse because it was sixty. Yes, it was sixty yesterday and then they dropped a fifty one today. What these meteorologists know? And I'm like, what the hell? Like I literally bought a very summary like.
Speaker 1: All the new buyer are the one that we recommended, yes, and I have so many options, or at least one of the ones I think you guys recommended. But she wanted to get like some kind of like kind of like a corset looking top that ye kind of floral and by the way, funny enough Jenny or Jenny Tina and I both sent her the same one. How weird is that? But Tina claims she sent hers first, so.
Speaker 2: She was tasting me like six that morning and then you sent me that afternoon. But they're from Lulu's and I feel like people don't think about that, and they're actually decently prized, Like so if you're ever looking for like cute tops and dress and stuff, they have really cute stuff and I always forget they exist. Yeah, so I'm still gonna wear the O fai plan. I just am now gonna have to wear a jacket. Probably I'm not gonna be getting like the aesthetic pictures and the Root of Drinks. First of all, you can get a set of pictures and then you put your jacket back on. And once you get a couple of drinks and you're moving around and god knows, you'll gy rte. It's gonna be fucking hot. I will oh my God part back with a full story next week. And I did tell a couple of my girlfriends that maybe I'll leave in a flirt where a boy we'll see, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, or girl you never know, or yeah maybe maybe. All right, thanks for listening, Have a good week. Bye,