Speaker 1: This is a clip from Beyond Truth.
Speaker 2: You can access the entire episode now on our website and all podcast platforms.
Speaker 3: Ere time they put a date on it, it comes and it goes and nothing happens.
Speaker 2: Well, if you want to go all the way back, you know, with the biblical thing, apparently the disciples of Jesus only thought that he was going to come back in their lifetime. Yeah, we're coming back in their lifetime. Okay, this was two thousand years ago and we're still waiting. So you know, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: So, but the one thing we can be sure of and that that will happen is that science is proven that there will be an eclipse on August twelfth, twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Now that is facts. That is now.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's a science fact. That's more of an astrological.
Speaker 1: Fact maybe, well maybe science that that produce. I guess it's science in a way.
Speaker 3: But you know, it's a fact it will happen because the science tells you that it will happen.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing.
Speaker 3: You were talking about the UFOs over the soccer match. We and we we kind of briefly said something about this just before the show is what.
Speaker 1: Is hiding and why? You know?
Speaker 3: But when there's always an eclipse, they always say, oh, you can see things you normally can't see. What will people probably see? Nina, what do you think? What do you think will happen?
Speaker 2: Well, we're going to get into that here. So let's just kind of go with the script here and we're going to get to all of those points that you mentioned here, but we're going to go right into the Project Anchor.
Speaker 1: You know, what is this?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Somebody came out with this and according to what I remember was that it was a NASA announcement on their website. However, the Internet is saying that it's not true. So where this can't but we're gonna go through it's the Project Anchor was the name on the attached to a viral social media rumor. The most common version claimed that Earth would lose gravity for approximately seven seconds on August twelve, twenty twenty six. Some later versions may have changed it to twelve. Now I'm not sure about that. I don't remember the exact seconds. Was seven actually is a very profound number, so I would probably it was. So it's twelve though, so who knows, but a few seconds It doesn't really matter to us if it's seven or twelve, doesn't it It's gonna be bad if that's the case. But so some posts gave the exact time of fourteen thirty three. Great matters standard time. Now fourteenth, So that's two thirty three, okay in the afternoon, that's your time. I think you're on the mountain time, so for me, that will be two hours earlier than that. Now that's exactly during the eclipse.
Speaker 3: So and again does that all go together, you know, the the UFOs, the planets shifting, they said at the same time the planets. I think this all boiled down because the planets are shifting at the same time. They're almost crazy alignment deally, and that's what's going to cause the seven seconds of delayed you know, gravity.
Speaker 2: They had a scientific reason for it, and I don't know if they're gonna remember if that's even in here, but yeah, it just seems a little weird now, the whole shifting of planets and pole shift and all that. We've done numerous shows on that before previous so go and check those out if you're interested in that. But that is definitely something that is happening that they're not really talking about. They've noticed that you don't hear a lot about pole shifts in the news, and I think that's actually what's actually happening. And I think that might even be the event that we're waiting for.
Speaker 1: But that's a different show.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go into this rumor right now because this is coming up next week, right so, and after you watch a show, you make up your online as to what you want to do on that day, you know what I mean. So, so, yeah, they said the exact time of the eclipse. So the rumor claimed gravitational waves from colliding black holes would cancel or its gravity. So that's what they're saying, gravitational waves from collide colliding black holes would cancel. I don't I'm not a scientist. I have no idea what the heck they're talking about there where they come up with these black holes. Some people are saying that there is the black holes. I mean, there's so many debates out there, you know, you can go nuts trying to keep up with them all, you know what I mean. So, but I'm going to leave that there because I don't really know it. Claimed NASA had created a secret program called Project Anchor to prepare for this event. Different posts give different alleged budgets, ranging from millions to billions of dollars. Some version predicted tens of thousands of deaths would when people and objects supposedly fell back to Earth. So that's the thing, you know, think about that for a second. If you start rising up for seven to twelve seconds, you're gonna go up quite hot. Now what's gonna happen when that gravity goes?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: So all right, So no authenticated Project Anchored document has surfaced. Okay, no verified NASA web page, press release, sign scientific paper, or budget records a supporting the story has been produced. So this is why this whole story is sort of fizzled out. But a lot of people didn't, you know, catch on to that, you know. So the details changed as the story spread, which is one of the major warning signs of an involving Internet rumor. That that is true if the story keeps changing, right, So keep that in mind. Okay, So why Project Anchor was debunked. So there's no official evidence apparently that you know, NASA actual August twelve material concerns the totals solar eclipse. NASA has not announced a global gravitational emergency. There's no confirmed NASA project matching the project anchor story. A real warning that urge gravity gravity would disappear would not involve NASA alone. University universities, gravitational wave of observtorities, I can't even say that word. National laboratories and space agencies around the world would independently detect and discuss the danger. Now, So that's that's that's the question that we sort of had off camera. It's like, well, if there was such a thing, would they say anything? Right?
Speaker 1: Again, you know, it's a it was leaked from NASA.
Speaker 2: And maybe that's the rumor that allegedly.
Speaker 3: Exactly and and again it's kind of like the what's his name that went in broke into the the NASA files and FIUL secret uh, you know, alien bases and ships, you know, off world ships.
Speaker 1: What that guy was his name was, I can't remember, but huh greer. No, it was some young kid.
Speaker 3: He was from England and right away they wanted to prosecute him and have him deported and face trial in the United States and all of this stuff, and but they couldn't, and they kind of gave up because if they did just they would have to admit they were doing it.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying. It's kind of a conundrum.
Speaker 3: They had to call it all fake and that he was just you know, he was a goof fund and around because if they would have took him to court, they would have had to present evidence and say, yes, see we had this, here's our off world spaceships, and he got in there and seen this evidence. Otherwise it's like, well, there is no such thing, so then how could he see?
Speaker 2: Yes? Well, disc goes back to a shows we've done about missing scientists. Isn't it weird how all these people who are in the know all these kind of things that we're talking about here are missing and disappearing and stuff. So that's on the whole nother show that we've actually done some on and so go back check out all our other shows.
Speaker 1: Binge watch.
Speaker 2: This is a great time to binge watch, you know a lot of the old shows while you're sitting there on the beach or you know, hopefully on vacation. Maybe you've got some time for this now, you know what I mean? But yeah, this is this is it, Like I don't trust any of these agencies at all. So this is why I'm taking a second look, you know what I mean. That looks that Wait a minute, now, it was the bunk, but.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so so some facts here. Then, Okay, gravity cannot be blocked by an eclipse. So Earth's gravity exists because Earth has a mass. The moon covering sun does not remove mass Earth's mass. Okay, the moon blocks visible sunlight from an air arrow of Earth, it does not block gravity because les Pie's face it. We have eclipses every year, twice a year.
Speaker 1: We all have had that since day one.
Speaker 2: So you know, if it had anything to do with gravity or anything, we would have known about that obviously.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But see, that's that's the thing. People don't even understand gravity. I mean, you just try to explain gravity to us. You can't do it, can you.
Speaker 2: Well you can when you stumble and fall, you'll.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well I get that.
Speaker 3: But I mean, in the big picture, you know, we stand because like, okay, great, you stumble and fall. The apple fell from the tree and hit Newton in the head, you know, and he said, ooh, you know, whatever goes up, let's come down. But then that doesn't explain clouds. How come clouds are in the air and they're floating around. They're not just like drawn to the center of the Earth, you know, and splash down all the time.
Speaker 1: How come air floats? You know?
Speaker 3: Is how come oxygen doesn't are the atmosphere just doesn't spew off in the space, you know all.
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: But yeah, it makes you It makes you think, doesn't It makes you think. So, you know, we're gonna go over some facts here, just because most most of us don't know this stuff. I didn't know this stuff before, right, so yeah, what do we How far did I get here?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: The Moon blocks visible sunlight from a narrow arrow of Earth. I think I said that it does not block gravity. Gravity does not cast a shadow in the same way that visible light does. Solar eclipses have occurred through what record recorded history without gravity falling. And that's a failing Sorry, that's something that I was just saying there for a second ago, you know, we would have known about it because this happens actually every year, you know, So it's it's not something new. It's just that clipses and stuff like that. It's just been more in the news as the last few years.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: And of course once we got the Internet, now I was you know, sharing more information.
Speaker 1: And stuff like that. But they were happening before then too, you know.
Speaker 2: So now gravitational waves cannot cancel Earth's gravity. Gravitational waves of tiny disturbances in space time produced by an event such as merging black holes. By the time detectable waves reach Earth, their effects are extremely small. Instruments such as l igo require highly sensitive equipment to measure them. They cannot combine to switch off Earth's gravitational field. There's no known even event scheduled for August twelf that could produce the claimed effect.
Speaker 1: So just to put people, you.
Speaker 2: Know, minds and ease right. So the likely source of confusion now this is, you know, other thing can happen here. So NASA really does study atmospheric gravitate waves during eclipses. So they do actually study that during an So atmospheric gravity waves are moments in the air cause when displaced air is pulled back by gravity. They are similar to ripples moving across the water, which coind of makes sense. The Moon's moving shadow rapidly cools parts of the atmosphere and can create these waves. They do not make people or object float. Obviously we would have known about this. They actually depend on gravity continuing to operate. The viral story may have taken the genuine phrase NASA eclipse and gravity waves and turned them into a false gravity blackout claim. This is the reasonable interference, not a proven account of how the rumors begin. So that's what they think that happened there is that NASA has some article about the gravitational waves you see, and then nobody took that.
Speaker 3: The only way we could possibly in my mind, I'm not a scientist either, but from what I've studied, the only way we could lose gravity is if the Earth stopped spinning and we would still have gravity, but then it would have to turn the opposite way, and in that few moments could be the seven seconds that there's like a pole shift and their Earth instead of spinning east to west, it spins west east.
Speaker 2: That I think you just said the answer there, you know, going back to what I said earlier, you know, I think that is real.
Speaker 1: I think the poll shift, you.
Speaker 2: Know, these things happened apparently every twelve thousand years or whatever we're do now we're there.
Speaker 1: Now, Why do you think all the.
Speaker 2: Elites are building all these bunkers on the ground. I mean, all trillions of dollars I've been going missing from the government and they're admitting to you know, twenty one billion. It's probably more than that that's being spent on underground, you know, world. Really it's not just bunker They're not just in bunkers. They have like whole cities, you know, going to have farms down there, everything like, you know, because they know this happens, and their main mission, the people who have the money, their main mission is to stay alive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's their ultimate goal.
Speaker 2: They want to live forever, and they want to stay alive, and they have the money for so you know the So now this is just coming to me. Now, now, could this be a predictive program of this gravitational seven second?
Speaker 1: Whoopsie do? Because if it is.
Speaker 2: Going to be happening, and I do believe it is, this is going to be happening, just not on August twelfth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because because in all theoretical I know there's people out there saying, oh man, you know every body in space period, everybody has a gravitational pull.
Speaker 1: Because the moon