Speaker 1: Trying to stay within the genre.
Speaker 2: Now you don't know that. The juice question, what was it again?
Speaker 1: That was the.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, you weren't that. That was probably my favorite question. The question was because it was a Survivor Series weekend. I was like, what would be it was, what would be your Survivor series team of juices?
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm, So I wanted to do I'm trying to think though, as.
Speaker 3: Like you're your top five, Like if you were doing a Survivor series team and it was just nothing but juices, like your top five juices that you put in battle.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, I need a top five? All right, man, all right, there we go.
Speaker 2: I got it. I got it.
Speaker 5: Martin Nelly's apple juice. That's gonna be the sole Survivor baby. But tropic canna after juice. Okay, yeah, oh yeah, you're gonna see a thing.
Speaker 3: Tropicanic cran apple respect respect.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 3: So I don't really like the juice. I don't really like orange juice like.
Speaker 5: That, but it does help the the immune system and ship. So I'm gonna go with, Uh, there's a I forgot the brand of it, but when I see it, I see it. I'm happy there's a particular orange juice that one's gonna hold the team down because I don't funk with him, but he's there and respect it. And then last and not least minute made apple juice.
Speaker 2: Okay, apples, lots of you know what, I do have a question. I do have a question.
Speaker 3: What's that boom you're putting on? And a Russell Meania main event, and the main event is two varieties of cookies? What are you doing? Are you doing?
Speaker 2: Okay? All right, all right?
Speaker 1: You know what. I grew up a boy scout right m.
Speaker 2: America.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean popcorn.
Speaker 4: But we all know, you know, the the most popular stable in all of in all of cookies, girl scouts. Man, I'm gonna have two competitors from the same stable.
Speaker 6: Back in the day, they used.
Speaker 4: To call them something. They changed the name of them. Now it's cocon Ut de Light or something like that. But back in the day they called them some moas.
Speaker 2: What's up yo frest dot com?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 4: They used to call them some moas, but it was seen that that wasn't politically correct. But it's kind of funny how we have like the bloodline and some OAN's in wrestling whatever. So my WrestleMania main event from the same girl Scout Cookie Stable Lemon Delight in the Coconut Delight, I think that's the name of it, but that limit or the lemonade rather the lemonade versus the coconut.
Speaker 3: Delight, Okay, because I've always.
Speaker 4: Supported like my little because like as kids were always in Scout my cousins, and I was, yeah, I mean so that that's yeah, for sure, that's that's my Wrestleman main event.
Speaker 3: So mine would be of course, I got to include a UK staple, which in theory is kind of funny when I say the name. But they have this variety of cookie called penguins. M okay, yeah, yes, they're shaped in pink there. It's in the shape of a penguin and it's a chocolate biscuit with like a like a you can have like cream or lemon and it usually I just get the plane and when I tell you it is God tier level like that is my number one draft pick for.
Speaker 7: Cookies, and its opponent would probably be Subway Macadamian Way Macadamian Cookies.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? You know what I mean it is, is.
Speaker 3: This main event Russellmania forty Nah, this is kind of like eleven Laurence bandam you know what I mean. Like it's not it's not talked about, but it means something to me. So that would be mine. It be something to be damnit.
Speaker 2: I got one.
Speaker 5: And they also come from the same stable, actually the same same family looks good heyd.
Speaker 6: Oh a full house of night oh, but now from.
Speaker 2: The same stable of course. And I don't know.
Speaker 5: I know Scotland has partake in these, but I don't know how the rest of the world's school systems go. So I would go with the lunch chocolate chip cookie versus the lunch chocolate chip cookie with M and m's And then indeed, same stable, baby, that's what we do right here.
Speaker 3: So the I don't know if you heard the question of the week is you are booking a WrestleMania main event, but the main event is your top two cookies. So who would you put what cookies would you put against each other in the main event of your WrestleMania Ooh.
Speaker 8: Bro, that's kind of hard. That's hard, right there, bro. So all right, I got one. I got I got one.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna remind me to tell you another one offline. I'm trying to be it's on the line of but know they we're talking about the high school joints. But the chocolate chip double Doozy from Great American.
Speaker 3: Cookie, Oh wow, Okay, that's really good versus the sneaker doodle cookie from Tropical Smoothie. That's an underrated joint. I've had that before.
Speaker 8: That respect, I'm a cookie kind of sewer, bro, Like I don't get birthday cakes no more.
Speaker 9: Bro, my short to give me dog.
Speaker 3: Cookie cake. Get a cookie cake now.
Speaker 2: I can never go wrong with a cookie cake.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 10: I love cookies, Bro. So you'll have a whole episode. Nigga, I'll start a podcast that Cookie God, Damn the Cookie Crumble or some ship black the Black Guy Cookie Podcast.
Speaker 9: You know what I'm seeing. Pump Women Women.
Speaker 3: Man a got you got the butter cookies versus special Hey, go ahead, go ahead and break all the heart Scott. Let the oreoles are trash see the worst cookies.
Speaker 2: Though you can get the regulars, you can get the oreoles.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I've always said, matter to him. The best way to enjoy an oreo is watching yourself thrown in the trash.
Speaker 2: That's outrageous.
Speaker 3: And on that note, let's start the show.
Speaker 2: Crazy bro, we are.
Speaker 3: An acer, I not ANAP.
Speaker 5: And if we want to be one and eighty seventh seven for your ass.
Speaker 3: Value of v Black Guy Wrestling Podcast, all all the jazz snaps for what we got going on, because I'm not gonna mie. I was kind of more enthused with the cookie conversation than anything that we're probably gonna talk about today. Yeah, hello, everybody, welcome to high level intellectual professional wrestling conversation here on BGW. You know we coming in first. It is poetic Scotland.
Speaker 2: Coming in second. It is your boy solo No Lo Green.
Speaker 1: Coming in third. You know what it is? They styles Pelow from the league. Appreciate y'all.
Speaker 9: Come in last, but not least from a better little beast. You know what I'm saying. One day like that, it's a real fat wounds all when that's never late for.
Speaker 2: The party, another party guy. Yes, just so.
Speaker 4: Y'all know I would do that every time, just watching and listening.
Speaker 6: I mean, let's go so you know how.
Speaker 8: Like your baker, I'm about to order me a cap because god damn, I see load that motherfucker and.
Speaker 2: That bitch is hard.
Speaker 9: I got I got a tea perfect for that motherfucker. So yes, I'm about to grab that bitch right now.
Speaker 3: Comfortable, man bro, speaking of the good brother a. You know what I mean, We do have a new intro currently in the works right now. I know man Chat just got a lot on his place, so there is no rush to the process, you know, I mean, I know he is working on it. But Ao dropped a fire fire vocal to the new Age. I cannot wait to see what will gets created from that. But yeah, everybody, welcome to a new episode. I figure we go ahead and just get this is true. This is true as somebody that personally knows this firsthand. Yeah, you know that at all, at all, at all, She's she's gotten better. But man, let's go ahead and get this stupid house business out the way. Stupid. Oh baby, Yeah, let's bring that back, bring that back up room.
Speaker 2: Even the universe don't even want me to keep it up.
Speaker 3: Fine, don't matter.
Speaker 2: We know what it is.
Speaker 11: You know, I love you know, I love you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 9: Hey.
Speaker 3: Wait, if that's the case, can we challenge you to a tribal combat combat?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 5: You know, hey, yo, man, I'm always ready and willing to defend this beautiful championship, not as beautiful as the one my brother d Mac has, but beautiful nonetheless championship. I am any time champion, if you're like if we was. There was some talks in the group chat of some hater ration and this dancer ree because somebody wanted to make me put that belt up again tonight for for future pay and joint and I mean I would have did it.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have wanted to, but I would have did it because I am a you'll defendant champion and I was fighting champion. Remember that.
Speaker 3: It's so funny you say that, Noah, because I got the card pulled up right here. Oh oh wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.
Speaker 5: Wait hey man, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey hey, we need to remember something right now that I think.
Speaker 3: We deserve a break. I think we all deserve a break because you've worked really hard.
Speaker 5: You helped me pick, you have to help me put up by Gigantic TV yesterday. This man low a stop working since last Sunday.
Speaker 3: C mat be out here recruiting crewit and crewton like he did. I said this, I think we deserve a break, So that's all.
Speaker 1: That's that's a hell promo.
Speaker 3: You really, you really could have just said no, you did either have to do all that.
Speaker 8: He learned he he I ran, I mean I walked so he can run. Bro, Remember the dog on y'all had depending the time on many many and ship dog on many many mankind versus savvy O Mini baga and all this.
Speaker 3: Before we had.
Speaker 8: And the crazy thing about it, Bro didn't we didn't have got them visuals to dog gonna record this ship, God damn it. So the people that do remember us from straight audio know that I was defending that ship every day.
Speaker 9: Until Nick won that motherfucker dog you did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you did go on the run. You did going to run. I'm not gonna lie. I'm not gonna lie. It was one of the.
Speaker 3: Very few times that me and Scotland conspired together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, weekly it was.
Speaker 8: I felt like undertaking brother, all these niggas money, brother.
Speaker 3: My girl really be up here and slandering me in ways that I don't appreciate that. I mean, your girl right, Your girl be right though, that's all the thing is, Hey, she do because I'm not going to lose an argument here. I know how to I know how to play the game. She is always right.
Speaker 1: That's all about the game.
Speaker 2: It's all.
Speaker 9: Told me.
Speaker 8: One day, bro, he was like, hey, look, it's two things you can be in this world, but you can't do it.
Speaker 9: At the same time.
Speaker 8: Like what it could be, right, Well, he could be happy.
Speaker 3: I choose the happy option everything unless unless about that violence that day.
Speaker 2: I like being right.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry because sometimes it's like, well, like you hear something I don't, you know, but it's like, I'm a reserve that because I'm gonna keep smiling, shut out the sto man.
Speaker 1: We ain't doing that. So you know, I'm a yeah, Steve, because I love black.
Speaker 3: Women, because my partner is, because my partner is currently watching, I'm not gonna reveal my secrets.
Speaker 1: On He.
Speaker 3: Probably leaned in, like night right now, But yes, fellas, let's go ahead and get get the cooking. Saturday Night's main event last night, real nostalgic vibes, real old school. Everything was beautiful, you know, I mean, just the fact that it was in the arena with the very first seven man main event took place in eighty five, the red, white, Blue ropes. You're never gonna hear me say anything about I love that aesthetic magne heek Man. So let's start with the production wise, Like what do we think of it?
Speaker 4: Loved it beautiful, very high level, you know what I mean. And that's the thing with NBC the whole you know what I mean, retro field. It definitely had a great way of putting it in today's time, was still paying that homage to the retro spect.
Speaker 8: Right And I'm a you know, I'm a retro guy connoisseur bro Like I only buy sneakers because of how it felt about the moment in time when the sneaker dropped all the way to like the shirts into the clothes, Like I had an outfit yesterday that was inspired by Martin Lawrence. You got that, you know what I'm saying, Jordan jumpsuit with the Jays so like seeing and it was for the Saturday night main event where you know, I just knew I was gonna have a nostalgic feel all the way down to the barricade, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean.
Speaker 9: Like that's how I felt about it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Only thing I didn't like, if I had the nick pick, the barricades was kind of tight. But I don't remember it being that tight even back in the nineties. But I love the fact that they broung out the steal barricades, you know what I'm saying, leading out to the ring, and then still incorporating the new field with the led barricades around the ring.
Speaker 9: So I just love I just loved the ring setup.
Speaker 2: Like for real.
Speaker 5: It was basically like if you ain't watched wrestling since before it was all TV on NBC like that, then them bringing it back you was like, you ain't skipp a beat. All of this was just updated, but then that was all.
Speaker 3: And you was like, oh, it's like the wrestler I used to watch, except for they're not all gigantic, that's about it, and women, oh shut out. There was probably somebody who has who probably watched the very first Saturday Night's main event live that probably stopped watching from all time, and they probably looked over to their kids or like their wife and they'd be like, I didn't know Jesse Venture was still in wrestling a live come on.
Speaker 2: Hey, I feel you.
Speaker 8: But it was a straight man Dela effect going on last night with me Bro like Coco Beware, it popped out.
Speaker 2: I was like, yo, what's up real quick?
Speaker 3: Coco had the trillist moment of the night. So I don't know if y'all saw, but Peter Rosenberg was talking to see him Punk and they were doing an interview. It was Jackie Redmond too, and so they were talking about the legends and Peter Rosenberg said he wanted to He was like, let's campaig and to get Cocobe. Where in the Hall of Fame?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 3: So Punk is like, isn't he already in? He's like maybe I'm getting confused with that or the calif Collar Flower Alley Club. And then in like it's just the three of them, and then this nigga Cocobe where walks in the frame. He was like, let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 3: He was like, he was like, oh nine, Hall of Fame. Don't get it, don't get it twisted. Put some respect on my name. I was like something. Cocoa like, yo.
Speaker 5: It was when Monnie Jones had a tweet like he had he saw the video of them up there and then he put in there he was like, oh too, still in the leagues and I was like, damn.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, I'm like, yes, they are still alive and well they are.
Speaker 8: Both also Coco T shirt and had fine. Yeah, I gotta find out anybody that can tell me where I could get that Coco be wearing tea that he had on last night and.
Speaker 3: Brother, I'm pretty sure you can just DM. Where can I get that shirt? Look, I love I love Coco. He's not that high up to where he's probably ignoring d ms.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some of.
Speaker 9: The the rest of too. So I need that man that well him, and uh that's the road.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I saw a lot of people. They were upset, but you know what's new, right, A lot of people are upset.
Speaker 2: Yeah, upset. They get upset in this world.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: The thing they were upset about was like, I guess the match length, right, ignoring the fact that this was not a p L A p l E. This is on NBC, right, did anybody here have a problem with the match links at all? Like, were you like, was anybody expecting classics on this show?
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm, No, And you probably shouldn't have been expecting that, just thinking about like SmackDown was just on Fox and like remembering like with that with those broadcasts were like you know, the two hour broadcasts like you kind of got to treat it like a like one of those.
Speaker 8: Yeah. And also man, I was I had to watch it on the replay. Yeah, I ain't get home till about two three o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 9: A man, I just got that. Yeah, I had to. I had to go see Christmas lights all type of ship.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: No, but now, man, no, I was not upset with the match leaks.
Speaker 5: I thought they did pretty well, especially when you have a hard out, like a super hard out, because this ain't no regular network television. This is it BC on a Saturday night. No no, but you ain't about to get no overrun, no nothing. They got to get everything in.
Speaker 2: NBC was like you're ending at this time, and y'all are done, you know what I mean, let's see here. I had hopes and expectations, but didn't set them high.
Speaker 3: Best moment was off camera. We will get to that absolutely absolutely, and you know, and you know what I think they're Yeah, there was a lot of commercials and maybe NBC will get paid. Yeah, every single get paid.
Speaker 6: An advertising event.
Speaker 3: And I think that's like for like this new generation, like you know what I mean, Like even though we weren't a really alive in paying attention to the old one. But the old Saturday Nights main events, like their whole point was like there wasn't long matches, like like they had a structure back now, I think the structure would be Hogan would probably go on first, because, like I said, it's like ten thirty eleven o'clock, So you got to get the big name out the way, maybe a middle match in the middle, and then some jobbers at the end. They didn't really have to do it with this one. But like, you're not gonna get a twenty minute classic.
Speaker 2: You're not going to get.
Speaker 3: You gotta remember we are three weeks away from the Netflix premiere. You can't stack up Saturday nice made event and then stack up Netflix.
Speaker 2: You're doing too much in my opinion.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and also I think they were not to Caviano what you're saying. It's totally kind of away from what you're saying, but similar do you think that they trying to keep their relationship with Universal and NBC by having Saturday Night a Man event, Saturday Night Man event and having it more frequent than they.
Speaker 9: Had years prior because of you know, they're.
Speaker 8: Having smacked down at USA now they're about to get away from the Peacock platform and have everything back on Netflix where I.
Speaker 9: Used to love it.
Speaker 8: I ain't gonna how would you like when he used to have those Netflix documentaries? I could watch The Macho Man on Netflix? You know what I'm saying? On late night stuff like that, You know what I mean? So, do you think that this is a strategic play by WWE to Mendo's relationships to have it more.
Speaker 9: Universal? No pun intended.
Speaker 4: I would say so, Matt, even go ahead. I mean I definitely would say so, because, like I think so, that's definitely something that I think leverages their relationship with Universe as well. It's to bring back Saturday Night's main event kind of you know, you know, w W is in a real interest in space right now. Ever since like you know, the whole Mania forty kind of like we can say that, like since Mania forty has happened, and you know, you know, vents and all of that good stuff. Like it's like the like the company and you know, t k O and all that stuff aside.
Speaker 1: But WWE itself, it's.
Speaker 4: Kind of in like a rebirth in a way, but it's not like a total rebirth, like we're still saying things that are very familiar, like you know, Saturday Night's main event. But I think they're living in this really interesting space where it's like we can still be able to like stream and like get companies like Netflix to like put our product on while at the same time using a platform.
Speaker 13: Whoa, whoa, Hey, I'll die for this nigga.
Speaker 2: That's about right. That's all right. It's been nice knowing you. It's been a good run. Real quick, real quick.
Speaker 3: Before we continue on with the conversation, all five of us are here, the thirty five. It's all together.
Speaker 1: About nothing.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on.
Speaker 1: Look up.
Speaker 2: Who would have the five? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: As you were saying, it's kind of like a it's kind of like a double whimmy, right, because it's like you can have like your one product be on Netflix, right, but then you can have this other product still live on broadcast television. And I think ever since, like you know, Friday Night SmackDown stopped being on Fox having a latch in the USA and get another universal entity. But again going back to like the purpose of a Saturday Night's main event, right, So it's a few things going on here.
Speaker 6: Yes, there are leveraging.
Speaker 4: You know, they were port right with NBC Universal, Peacock, all of that good stuff. Also with like NBC as a thing that was a you know, Saturday Night's main event was on NBC back in the day, and.
Speaker 6: So what that show's purpose was was to introduce.
Speaker 4: You to like newer stars, you know what I mean, in such a short amount of time.
Speaker 6: Because it's not a pay per.
Speaker 4: View, it's broadcast television, you know what I mean. So it's like it's two things going on right there.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's a good that's a good perspective to.
Speaker 2: Look at it.
Speaker 8: And when you said that, it reminded me when I used to, Uh, I used to party promote down in Georgia, Southern Savannah out there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: Shout out to my nine one two, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: But we used to, like when the Internet started picking up, we kind of got lazy and we noticed that parties wasn't jumping as much. Like it was easy acts just to throw a flyer out on our page, making our profile picture, you know what I'm saying, stuff like that, But the party wasn't really as jumping as it used to be. But before we were doing that, we were just doing straight hand to hand, doing the whole throwing, throwing flyers under your dog on door.
Speaker 9: You know what I'm saying against neak things to the dorms that you had to have.
Speaker 8: Access to and just throwing flyers all over the floor where you you noticed that.
Speaker 9: It was more pop.
Speaker 8: I called it that too, like what he said about broadcasts and putting a product up to get eyes on it, because at that you know NBC, like he said, it's sort of like Fox ABC where anybody could get it. Like at my job, brother, we still got antennas on the TV bro we cheap as hell.
Speaker 9: So you're watching dog.
Speaker 8: On that we watch o'clock. You know what I'm saying, doing all work, But you know what I mean, it's easy access to it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So and.
Speaker 9: It's it's a great way for it. And I don't want to just put it to triple as you.
Speaker 8: Know, brain child and saying that's just that just all his idea, but you have to put it to the person that's in charge.
Speaker 9: So I'm gonna give it to him and give him the credit.
Speaker 2: Then you should think Nick kN Nick Khan too, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: But it's a great way of having a grass roots of approach to do a promotion, especially if you're gonna have a big pay per view in April when it's two days and the biggest, the biggest spectacle you.
Speaker 9: Can have it at. And this knowing the man in Las Vegas. You know what I'm saying. So yeah, it's a it's a great promotion. It's a great promotion.
Speaker 3: Now, uh card was see here?
Speaker 2: Pull it up? Oh I cannot pull it up? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you know, I mean the match card simplistic at as fine as you know. I mean, obviously big match with being Cody Rhodes, Kevin Owens. Do you want to start with that or should we just go go in order? That's right because then we leads into what happens afterwards. Perfect Sammy Zay, Drew McIntyre ser serviceable match, I would say, right, yeah, any any thoughts, feelings, you know what I mean, we give him because you know, I don't know if you all saw it like Drew did a after the match where he was like one down, four to go, and I was trying to think. I was like, all right, Jay Jimmy Sammy Roman. And then but then if maybe you're gonna go.
Speaker 1: Have to punk, why not spend the block?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 2: Man, hey man, you.
Speaker 3: Hate to turn them hate the turnle dog. What you mean, hey win that you're probably not gonna win the next one, that's not I put it this way, hey man, hey man, I'm just saying. You know how you see people that got they ass whoop and then they got the ass whoop, and it was like this, I can't go out like this just because he got his ass whipp don't mean he's not gonna go run to spend the block. A Yeain's all who was gonna be. I was thinking it was gonna be Solo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's where I was at.
Speaker 3: Ah, yeah, you're you know, if we're going in that long term booking, remember like solo cause drew the title, you know, like even though it was years ago, like you always run that back.
Speaker 11: I mean, I'm gonna be a favorite for violence. So we do see a punkin and Drew again. Cool, But I just like I said, it makes sense to go after the real nigga that cost you the tip, the tribal chief.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the block to spin On.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: It's like I was, I was on my side of the globe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was horrible, horrible thing about me.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of things that, like Drew McIntyre has been a part of wrestling that just has been terrible for me as a fan.
Speaker 14: Three with the archives whatever, flat as you don't want to see that ship.
Speaker 3: We think so we think it's next for for Sammy. I mean Sammy really uh kind of just Sammy. Sammy be in these weird positions where like he'd be just there, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Do you think that was the case in the last War Games? Yes, yes, okay.
Speaker 3: I was actively on this podcast saying like Sammy is not necessary in this story.
Speaker 2: You did? He did?
Speaker 8: He was it.
Speaker 4: You can see it during the entrances like it was.
Speaker 2: I liked it.
Speaker 4: But just like when they was coming out and he was looking at everybody, he looked at Punk, I'm like, like, you found you in another War Games game, Samy, you my god, but I don't know what.
Speaker 1: You're doing here.
Speaker 2: Look at you three in a row.
Speaker 9: Talking about three people whatever. Rit energy going straight.
Speaker 3: No, you know what, Chads, you're the real optimism optimistic one on this podcast, you know, an honest heart. I'm like some people. So what do you think about Sammy and where his his pathway would go? Yes, nigga, I did say, Chad. I'll say one more time because you look confused looking around. Chas is the most wholesome person on this podcast, somebody with a true honest heart. So Chad's I apologize for interrupting you, brotherly, go.
Speaker 9: That sounded like indirect Damn, whatever chance was that? Damn?
Speaker 2: Don't you question that? Nigga? When's the last time Sammy took like an extended breaking y'all years?
Speaker 11: Okay, so it might be fire for another another vacation, my man.
Speaker 2: And that's nothing bad.
Speaker 11: That's that's nothing bad against we all with Sammy here we hell of a performer and when he's needed, he definitely he feels the space when needed. But as of right now, I don't I can't even think of something where I would play him. I don't see him getting I don't need him when the I C title again. He's definitely not going for the world title, no time soon.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: Trying to think, I.
Speaker 3: Know, I know a way to get rid of him.
Speaker 2: Nah man, Nah, I just have so you already got Kevin Owen's upset.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yes, hit that man. He beats his ass in the background, then on the concrete hit him with a nice little pile driver O the way.
Speaker 11: He sure, yes, I would love I'm for that. I definitely for that. And they come back and around this scrap again. I'm gonna always hit my eyes down for zamy Ko killing each other, so that's always musty TV.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I just.
Speaker 11: I'm with that, and at this point maybe just having an extended break until you know, we figure out new places. I'm not saying get rid of it. And no way, shape or form must he still draws in. But I honestly, the way the card is right now with it seems like all the pieces, all the players that need to be what they need to be, are there. I don't necessarily see a spot for him. He'll probably do the rumble more than likely. Uh, but yeah, that's just where I'm at.
Speaker 4: Sammy has had an impeccable run of just professional wrestling. You could say, like these last like eight to ten years. Thinking about shenske At takeover, I'm just thinking about you know what I mean that moment, I'm just going moment, the moment, but especially when we think about the mania moment, you know what I mean, Like, I definitely think it's time, and I think, you know, and even if I could backtrack this a little bit, Drew possibly spending the block on Punk, I think can definitely still be a thing because we know that Punk is chasing and that, and at this point we know Drew is somewhat based on what happened to him at Clash, He's now like a sabotager everything that happened with the bracelet and everything.
Speaker 6: So I'm not I'm not too you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: But I think if you do something like that with like Drew and like Punk. Again, even if you do like like like Drew and Solo like it makes Sammy kind of obsolete in the main event picture, depending on how much of a buzz that Drew can continue to accumulate towards the end of this year and into the next one. And so yeah, I think I think the example that something like Nolo presented is a no brainer based on what keV is on and and and just based on where his head at right now. And yeah, even in the and I even I even still think we got more to get to when it come to keV. When it comes to Kevill, he probably gonna do this week, Like does he still have possession of a particular item.
Speaker 6: I don't know, but it's just.
Speaker 4: Like I think, like right now we're starting to see saem Me not by a fault of his own, kind of the phase out of the main event picture because he's been like so relevant in it when we least expected it, right like we like who saw Sammy Uso like happening in twenty twenty one, twenty twenty, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean?
Speaker 4: So like, and it all started with that promo that it was backstage still kind of during the COVID time. But yeah, I definitely think it's probably about it, probably about that time, you know, he had he had an amazing homecoming right at a chamber of elimination as they call it, you know, I mean at the French State it in Montreal.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I think it was. I think I think he's.
Speaker 4: Had an impeccable run man, and so I you know, I don't I don't blame him for taking some time off. It goes go lay up with Cadesira man and enjoy home man, go to the with some of them boutiques and cafes in Montreal, enjoy some some of that good artists and food man.
Speaker 2: And about it.
Speaker 3: But oh no, no, I was gonna say, you know, in all the time Samy's ain has been in WWE, and when Noga brought up, like he's never really had a break in this time, right, I've always been upset that we've never gotten an El Generico reference or an appearance, you know what I mean, Because if there's one person that could like from I guess it would have to be done in the right circumstances, you know what I mean, right situation, bloodline, storyline obviously probably being too serious, but like Sammy not maybe not on this run, not on this run, only because like in my head, an Elegenerico return, like the perfect time would have been. Remember when Kevin Owens was feuded with Elias.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that.
Speaker 3: Would have been the perfect time to do an El Generical appearance. But you know, I mean, obviously that's done for a different reason. I do think where the problem with Sammy comes in is the the injury to Bronson Reed, because I think that would have been the feud after Survivor series, because shooting Sammy and Bronson. That would have been a fire match.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Now we're not getting my man Bronson until the summer.
Speaker 2: How long is the out Yeah?
Speaker 3: May, May, June.
Speaker 2: It was ankle, right, two ankles, both of them. Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh I know I saw the point. I ain't thinking did both.
Speaker 2: Broke? O?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 6: I mean he's going to be home with the baby now.
Speaker 1: He's a he's a wild boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Because when everything was happening with Seth, like when he kept going like what was he trying to do?
Speaker 6: I'm like, yo, do we got a death wish?
Speaker 1: Like he won't go home?
Speaker 4: He about to get suspended, like.
Speaker 2: Violation violations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, top.
Speaker 8: But also before y'all don't look over the fact the judgment, like it's rumors having that ben balad to make another strong.
Speaker 9: Uh eles running.
Speaker 8: They gotta get those belts off. There's two people on RAW right now. I don't know how they're gonna switch up Raw with the whole January sixth predicament. But Jimmy, I mean Jay Uso Sammy saying getting those titles, I'm.
Speaker 11: Not opposed to that, but also kind of well nah actually yeah, because I was about to say Jimmy. But then I said, oh, Jimmy, so because Jimmy's looking to go solo.
Speaker 2: So I'm not opposed to that.
Speaker 1: Big jim.
Speaker 11: Trying to think they're gonna smack down a less ain't going with the street profits never mind.
Speaker 2: Let's me.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, let me, let me let that go right now?
Speaker 11: Yo, man, what happened to the octopus? At some point in time? I got to protect my peace.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 11: The point in time enough, Okay, I gotta protect my bee.
Speaker 3: My man dismissed the Street Profits immediately.
Speaker 2: He was no, man, I'm not going down this road.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I want, I want more for them, but it's not happening. So he's said, too.
Speaker 3: Much pain, too much pain.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 9: The niggas got two weeks he had. The niggas had two strong as. Didn't about to come back.
Speaker 3: My man was like, he was like, oh whoa. I didn't say you always get a full push man hit them with that Uh infinny, you know you got thirty minutes, thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: Moving on.
Speaker 3: Uh Women's championship match. According to Michael Cole, the leading candidate for Women's Wrestler of the Year, I heard him say that and I think defend defending the title against the Genius of the Sky EO. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 9: Did not.
Speaker 3: When he said that this was the EO getting her title shot from the Battle Royal, I was like, oh, they haven't done that yet, all right, no worries, No.
Speaker 2: They had it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they had a bunch of shit happened.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it was like it.
Speaker 3: Was like, up more games. We might as well hold.
Speaker 2: Off of that.
Speaker 9: Change my name to d v R Target because she's a couple of matches. I didn't skipped on that.
Speaker 3: Look, let me start by saying, EO Sky is a phenomenal professional wrestler, like she is incredible.
Speaker 2: Live.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cool, cool, No, I really did like this match.
Speaker 2: It was cool. It won't really really.
Speaker 3: I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 5: It's live actually one clean for what which I was like, oh, ship, look at this.
Speaker 2: You had to see you.
Speaker 3: That was probably something else that BC said. They would be like all that ship y'all be doing on the USA, You're not doing it here. We got investors watching it. Get these out of here, bro.
Speaker 4: She was talking her should after the match to going back up the rant before that, this is my brutality hit. She was talking to I'm I'm like, okay, live say that again, Nola.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I was just saying she was talking at talk man.
Speaker 4: I saw a tweet. Did anybody else see this tweet about how they said Roquel is the worst bodyguard?
Speaker 11: I was just about to say that brother is fucking trash, Like let her come up on your your boss and you don't do ship?
Speaker 2: You know who wanted did that? She the worst bodyguarden ever?
Speaker 8: Horrible think you wouldn't was gonna do some ship when he had what's that nigga name that was supposed to be the next Sean Michaels.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that might be yeah, yeah, at least at least Raquel said, you know, help real to the hospital.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so just got up.
Speaker 5: I don't know who's worse than being a bodyguard them or that that little ass nigga that was to protect the CEO get hit for the pie.
Speaker 8: No further, the nigga that Sloyd Floyd Mayweather get slapped. Man, look shot pull up.
Speaker 2: I could imagine. I could imagine.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to pull up all the money.
Speaker 3: He look, nigga, shoulder roll, shoulder roll.
Speaker 4: Niggas go back to that sugar, shame fight.
Speaker 2: That's what.
Speaker 3: That's one thing they'll do in London. Like they're gonna get a hitten. That's some way, way or another. They're gonna hit you.
Speaker 5: That man, money way matter win fights. Ifout getting touched, these got touched by a slap chilling.
Speaker 1: You couldn't believe it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know Live Live is definitely like in my opinion, like she's held the title like way too long. I know we gotta get We're getting to at the eventual real title switch, right, And you know how I feel about certain people holding the title necessarily not really drawing anything, not really adding any.
Speaker 2: Value to the title. I'm not talking about Live, I'm talking about Nolo.
Speaker 3: But you know, yo, yo, bro, excuse me for a second problem up Like like what animosity?
Speaker 2: Brother? Hey, I just im need it?
Speaker 3: Hey hey man, I'll show I'll show a real hot tag.
Speaker 6: Turn into the not like us video.
Speaker 3: Also in all seriousness, man, like I've never been on it, like how everybody else will Live. I think Live continuously is one of those like she like I feel like she always overproves that she's good in the ring, you know what I mean, despite the fact that she is already good in the ring. I think that the criticism that she get is very childish, very immature. I can get people not liking the character. I can get people not liking the feud because the feud has gone on, in my opinion, way too long. But I'm not gonna sit here and say Live has not proven herself to be in the conversation, you know what I mean. It was like somebody brought up like, like what they used to think Alexa Bliss was, that's what Live Morgan is, and Live Morgan does it way better, so I think, and keep in mind we're talking about it's like people go through this this back and forth. It's like, oh, we don't want Becky, we don't want Charlotte, you know, X, Y Z. And then you get Lived and you're like, oh we want Becky, we want Charlotte. It's like y'all, y'all really don't know what you want then? Right, Yeah, very very fickle. So I actually, for the for the sake of her career, I can't wait for this feud to be over because I'm very curious to see what's next. I think there's money in a feud with like her and Bianca. There's money in a fewd with like her Charlotte, you know what I mean, you don't mean it's potential, but what do you what are y'all's overall thoughts on like live as a champion going into twenty twenty five.
Speaker 8: Man shall watch and shit, I can't really tell about whatever.
Speaker 2: He's not a real doctor.
Speaker 9: I love I love it now.
Speaker 8: I mean she I've been a fan. I've been a fan since the x T days. Always thought she had it and everybody, you know, that's always a I guess that's a cliche term these days, but it's proven now, it's proven that she has charisma, she and and all in all, she's just really being herself a little bit more, you know what I'm saying, and that finally she got that light shine upon her where she can you know, she do that like she had a little bit of a you know, I guess to stumble with, you know, the suspension and everything like that. But as far as personality wise, she kind of she kind of messages with that old diva isc thing that we used to love back when we was younger. But she still have enough graps to hold herself on into the new school era of women's wrestling, and I think that is what is compelling to me as a watcher of professional arrest.
Speaker 5: No lo like I can, like you said earlier, I can understand why people are feeling the character that she has right now because she's basically playing a chicken, a chicken shit heel who does like, isn't strong like, isn't strong like. She usually wins by underhanded tactics. She wins from somebody helping her. And that's just the type of heel that she is playing. And I will say she's playing the hill very very well to me. Even when the earlier story of the beginning story of Her and Ria, where she actually had a reason to hate Ria for everything that she was doing, I love that point of it. I love the point even when she stole dom from Ria. It's just that was SummerSlam and now it is December and her Ria are still connected and tended to one another and going to the twenty twenty five, I need this ship immediately. I'm not even like mad at her having the title. I just would like her to have not to always have to look over her to back and it's real behind it.
Speaker 2: Can it be somebody else? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know how sad she hear that damn song like Yo, we can't.
Speaker 2: Get yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: She like its depot and ship like God, damn what She's gonna have a moment. Man, I'm tired of this ship. What about you, Lorenzo? What you think, man?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think television wise man. This year Lived Morgan has been at the top of her game.
Speaker 1: In the ring.
Speaker 4: I definitely think like it's it's the work is there too, even when it come to taking some of these bumps, like we obviously saw the knee spot from EO last night, and you know, I mean winning a match, cleaning decisives decisively at their spots such as that, I think it says something about your wrestling and just your resilience inside of a wrestling ring.
Speaker 1: But yeah, absolutely, it's.
Speaker 4: Kind of like, you know, and that's the thing about professional wrestling too, Like when you have someone who has been a heel chaser right of a title and then once they get it at some point, it definitely seemed like somewhat of a plateau if the person they took the title from is now chasing them, and that person is now like you know, or that person has been the babyface for quite some time now because Ria has basically been a babyface, it doesn't it doesn't feel like the most fun thing right to kind of like still be engaging with. But the point about Alexa Bliss, I think definitely rings true back some time ago when someone like Naomi like the thrown Alexa, I was like, yeah, this is kind of the thing. Like I think Alexa has been being pushed in a particular way, and I don't know if she's as hot as they're trying to make her scene to us, liv Morgan does have that hotness, right, she is she is she like she is on that bubble.
Speaker 1: She does have that power ranking.
Speaker 4: But it's just that post Survivor series, it just seems like the same shit. Raquel was a great thing, right, that was kind of a great addition. I don't think the Judgment Day as a stable is nearly exciting as it was.
Speaker 1: When Damien was there and Ria was there.
Speaker 4: So I think some of that staleness kind of lies within this, like you know, Judgment Day dormancy right now, But moving forward, I do think she has like when it's time she has to see someone such as Charlotte, she has to you know what I mean, Like if you know, we really want to see if you that you know y'all saw, she said, walking back up the rant. If she really that she's gonna have to see Charlotte, it's going on.
Speaker 3: In the building, man my mad tech, which now PAGs my question to Chazz with Obviously, it looks like January six will be lead the final matches between Rhea and Live. Right, would you be upset if Lived retained? And then Becky Lynch comes back to essentially get her get back on Live. Do you see that? Are you okay with that?
Speaker 2: Yo? Look at the face.
Speaker 3: Sorry I offended you with the question. He just knows about to happen.
Speaker 11: Although I do like the when she was doing the man gimmick. I thought that was a phenomenal. But that being said, I don't need that again. I've I've made peace with Becky and Live. Like I'm somebody that I like to explore. I like to try different things because you'll never know, let you give it a shot. So, like you said, somebody like a Charlotte, something like now obviously has to be upper echelon, top tier. Not to say you got a bunch of them, but there's solid names up there. Charlotte Bianca. Actually, I guess that's it.
Speaker 2: I guess that's it.
Speaker 11: Huh well, yeah, so between those two, but we need something fresh, we need something we need. So I assumed it was gonna be Mania, that it was gonna happen between them two, but.
Speaker 2: It just hasn't. It doesn't have enough gas to get us to Manium. And I you know what I mean.
Speaker 11: You can see it and all of it is valid. Whatever happened, whatever the case be, is just kind of lost in specially after her Summer Stone. So for me, I'm not, I'm not. I've always said I've lived got This has a solid resume, she's beaten solid opponets, she has increased her bad after You know what Live reminds me of Liver is like like you said, Scott, she does a lot to overprove what I appreciate when she's in these big matches, She's gonna give you everything she's got you.
Speaker 2: I can never say like Live like just sold it in or no.
Speaker 11: Whatever match I saw and it was money on the table she delivered. So for me, it's just like, all right, we need something for us. We need to put this in the we need to put the pin on it. We want something big and like, see, you got time to build it where it's gonna be. You know, after January sixth, the rumble, you have time to build some kind of other view, whether that's solid, whether that's Beianca, what we'll see what happens with the whole Beyonca, Naomi and Jay thing. But yeah, it's his time and it's no fault of her own. But you can't expect us to continuously believe and live and we're getting the same product.
Speaker 2: So Naomi, she's guilty, though I still think it's Beyonca.
Speaker 5: No, it's Naomi who benefits from this, has benefited.
Speaker 11: Naomi benefits, okay, but Beyonca benefits too because in my minds, like Jay was a threat, I don't see Naomi as a threat.
Speaker 2: I see you as uh b plus.
Speaker 11: That's how I'm looking at it, Like Dave was a threat, so I gotta get you out of here, Naomi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you topped here, which will never be better than me. All right, yo, But look at it this way.
Speaker 3: Bianca is gonna keep thinking, she's gonna think it's Bailey because in all true aspects of everything, Bailey's Naomi's best friend and be like you've you've already turned all people before.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't you turn on there again?
Speaker 5: Everyone's gonna think it's Bailey And then all of a sudden, the brunckets pulled and it was Naobe the entire time, and Bailey's just gonna look all sad and shot, like like, oh my god, why would you do such a thing, And then she hits it with that rear view and it's gonna be crazy.
Speaker 2: I like it. Charlotte, I ain't.
Speaker 1: Man, I like that.
Speaker 5: I mean, Charlotte wurts too. They had that little standoff when Jaye first got there.
Speaker 2: That's that's not enough to throw about, to say, when what.
Speaker 3: Does it doesn't matter. And then on top of that, like, on top of that, like unless they're doing the character change, that's really not Charlotte's m low. No, yeah, like it's not like to me, like, it's not gonna benefit Charlotte as opposed to it would benefit Naomi. Agreed, watch it, watch it be somebody, Watch it be somebody. Stupid bro, I'm still standing on it.
Speaker 2: I still like your idea.
Speaker 5: Your idea of it was lash and Jakara, but at the.
Speaker 2: Orders of Naomi, that's money that one. I like, yeah, yeah, now he that's the money on the table right there, Bubba.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Triple Threat match World Heavyweight Title. Goom Threat defeats uh thin Damien quality reps right there. Like, there's really not much we need to talk about aside from Goomfler is amazing save and making sure that Damien did end up with a broken neck.
Speaker 9: Right Oh yeah, I missed that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah when he was outside and when yeah, when he was outside, he was gonna power bombom but like his foot hit the step. Okay, yeah, at that at that point, was like, yo, y'all, nigga's playing with me. Man, he's heard.
Speaker 2: Everybody can't power by my man wanted to say, but she ain't gun the boy. I'm telling you, I will say.
Speaker 3: I think they need to move Damien to SmackDown. I think that needs to be the move to happen. I think get Damien away from the Judgment Day. It's time for him to be on a different, different show. Yeah, just get him. I feel like it's just time to get him away from the Judgment Day.
Speaker 4: You put both of them over there, who and yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 11: Whatever needs to happen to break up doesn't day and get Finn back to Solover.
Speaker 2: That's all whatever needs to happen.
Speaker 4: H I want Finn. I do want Finn to have a click though. I want him to have I think he got one more any in w w A.
Speaker 3: Once again that brother, like I saw I saw somebody once again. Yeah, somebody was like, oh you beat the wash allegations. What are we talking about? What are we doing?
Speaker 4: Was just put to the side, like Shitsk wasn't washed, Like they just ain't really had no product really for him for him to really display.
Speaker 1: And now I don't think I was.
Speaker 4: I was saying himself a few years ago, and I'm like, I don't even I don't know who these dudes really, No, not y'all. I'm just like I don't know who these people really think who shinsk is? Then he pops up and no, I'm like like yeah, like let's like let's get it going.
Speaker 1: What what y'all?
Speaker 3: Like, Hey, you know what it is with sink?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like I come from the the era where like there was that period before he got the nx T, Like all I watched was New Japan. So like it's like you're like you comes spoiled with like the idea of that ship skate knocking more. And do I think my man just enjoyed? He was like, hey, I don't have to go as hard as I got to do over there. Sure, you know what I mean? Do I think he was washed?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 3: Do I think he was like left in the sink a little too long?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 12: You know what I mean, Like you like I'm with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know you walked by him like yo, who left the water in the sink?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. Like you know, when you swim in like some seaweed touching, it's like, uh.
Speaker 2: Hey, bro, I look at it like this cink. Wow, I look like this.
Speaker 5: Basically for about two to three years, they was like, hey bro, you know we.
Speaker 3: Got for you.
Speaker 5: You about to be helping everybody else get over And since game, it was like that I would get the surf.
Speaker 2: Some move so telling me.
Speaker 11: Of wrestling, like, I'm here, it's cool, but I really want to go play my horses, don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's the cold because the colony is the best in being playing.
Speaker 2: Okay, that put a little too much dip on your chip there.
Speaker 5: But no, but I do understand what you mean that, Yes, he would rather surf to do everything else.
Speaker 2: But yes, I do agree that we'll see you know. I mean, he's help them.
Speaker 3: He's held the US total longer than I expected. Oh he thought was one night I did.
Speaker 1: It's Scott Ships good.
Speaker 3: Hey, look, bro, when Damien beats, something's gonna be great. You can't tell me Damien and Shipskate not gonna be a dope match.
Speaker 1: He definitely gonna get over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just mad that you said he's only gonna have it for a week. I'm sorry, No, what is that unrealistic? After that presentation? I I would be shocked. Yes, nigga, get the presentation for the last two years. This is just an evolved form of that presentation. It is. But you't even change the musical pit.
Speaker 2: He's got a point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all. That's all I'm saying. I about to be like, damn, my man, they're gonna he's gonna throw and disregard everything like that that fast. I mean, it can't happen.
Speaker 2: He is a Yeah. No, I mean.
Speaker 3: I feel like I've been disrespecting him way too much.
Speaker 2: The main both man, I feel bad, but it's taking like damn.
Speaker 3: Him to training him like this ship is outrageous.
Speaker 15: Whoa, no, hey, that's different. You better take it easy, brother, you got too much. I used to be somebody you know the main event?
Speaker 2: Wait? Wait match? Oh hey, hey.
Speaker 3: Hey, I did god Chelsea Green meech in Women's United States Championship match. I I did not think the match was good. I will say that I did not. I did not think the match was good. I actually wish they would have saved this for In hindsight, I wish it would have saved this for.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess you would have had it doing now because they the SmackDown coming up his tape.
Speaker 3: I just I just felt like the chemistry won't dare this night, you know what I mean? Like, you know, they have good matches. I'm pretty sure the rematch will be even better. I just think that the nerves kicked in a little bit. I feel like it wasn't Mechin's best performance.
Speaker 2: The crowd was hot, but yeah, I mean that's just like it's not a critiqua down then.
Speaker 16: I just think that it just wasn't a good match. He thought they had better matches. I feel like, yeah, it's all okay. I didn't think it was bad. I thought it was right. I love the finish. I loved how how Chelsea won. This was also one of those instances where I felt like WW couldn't go wrong with who won the match, because they're both well deserving of being the first women's United States champion. I also think that it's hilarious at the first women in the United States champion is Canadian.
Speaker 3: But hey, that's all good. But yeah, I can't I can't wait till get to her lick back eventually and uh, she becomes either the second or third champion, So everybody's happy with Chelsea being the first.
Speaker 9: What do you mean I'm saying.
Speaker 6: The in the chat man, Like I was.
Speaker 4: I was sitting there like because Friday night after seeing like you know me, you and get her win and you know, interact with the title, and I just I just I'm high on her. I love the woman and seeing her, you know kind of like interact with the belt and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm like, she probably got this ship.
Speaker 4: But then I get to them, I get to them, and I didn't even really look at none of our predictions.
Speaker 6: Like, to be totally honest, I just was like letting me.
Speaker 1: Like go with my gut.
Speaker 4: And I was just like with the Chelsea ship, she been catching fire for a little bit, and you know she kind of had a stint on Raw and was you know, really doing good things on television. And I think her run, yeah, I mean even thinking about like her run like out of the Indies into the e like and just thinking about like the reaction like rather like what are the reactions for this being put on me Chen versus the reactions And I'm talking about like reactions like weekend and week.
Speaker 6: Out, like once they show up on television, Like what are the like the if.
Speaker 4: You put this belt on Chelsea, it's obviously gonna go on her like more white hotter reactions for Chelsea if she has the belt, right and it's knowing what company this says, I was like, yeah, they definitely gonna give it to her, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: But I mean I thought the match was was a bit mid.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Sure how much time they had and they thought they could execute something well in that timeframe. Yeah, you know what I mean, But but especially for what you know, very first Saturday Night Saturday Night main event who are trying to introduce people to the I was trying to introduce people to Chelsea at this juncture, more so than someone like me Chin on this program. So I'm like yeah, And when she came out with the all white on, I'm like, yeah, I think this is happening.
Speaker 3: Do you know what Triple You know what Triple H's booking is this year. You remember that scene in the Mangus Yard when Steve Austin takes the helmet off and he's like He's like, Steve Boss is like, that's how a white man runs the football. That's Triple h is booking. If I'm not mistaken. If I'm not mistaken, I saw something, I believe I might have to find it. But there was a statistic about Meechen being like the like singles wise the only woman like black woman to have a singles match in twenty twenty four on any pl or special for WWE. I saw it too, singles match, yes or main for Maine roster. Ye are absolutely correct. Yes, yeah, that's wild. I just I know we're talking, we're casually just like yeah, but no, that's that's insane.
Speaker 2: That's genuinely insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, man, Oh my love actually brought me. See that's what that's why my my love is my assistant as well.
Speaker 2: Man, she she already on it.
Speaker 3: Meechin is the first and only black main roster wrestler to compete in a singles match at a special event in twenty twenty four, and since Saturday Nights Main Event is not classified as a PL, no black wrestler was featured inting singles match at any WWE Main roster PL this year. Yeah, that's all white man runs the football. Yeah, that's how a white man booked baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll say we'll say that coming.
Speaker 11: That's why I was like that, That's why I was pulling for meeting more than anything. Yeah, I mean honestly all of us were so Yeah, I mean love Chelsea phenomenal like he deserves.
Speaker 2: He went through the Mudd.
Speaker 11: So I'm not gonna take that way, but it's like, you could have really set the tone moving into twenty twenty five. But in a way you did, and I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 2: That shit will go happen, man, the main event.
Speaker 3: Ko, that's a little twelve minute spread. First of all, the MVP of this match, Jesse Venturer, because.
Speaker 4: He's won the match already.
Speaker 3: If there is one thing that is missing a pro wrestling commentator is a huge commentating No, you'd be perfect at this, a huge commentator highlighting like oh that person already did that. They should you know, be disqualified. How are they getting treatment for that? You know what I mean? Like, that's why I like, that's why when people talk about nostalgia, like Jesse venture to me is in the goat conversations for commentators, you know what I mean? Because Gorilla was whack. But what made Gorilla great is Jesse calling me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's a little nugget to like the commentators when he joined the table like, hey, look I got you all that money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, the match was, uh was serviceable, you know what I mean. Obviously Ko coming out with the the Canadian Dream, having his face put over Dusty great, Chris overall great, Kevin Owens is great. Then we get to the ending of the match, right, and yes, Kevin Owens did bring out the chair right, And as Nolo had reminded me last night, oh he intended to use it. Who used it?
Speaker 9: Though?
Speaker 3: That's you know what I mean, Like I can tend to do something, but who used the chair. Let's go, let's go, let's go around the room real quick. Chas who used the chair? Oh d Max who used the chair?
Speaker 9: And they even know a lot of lady on the load.
Speaker 3: Lorenzo who used the chair? No, who used the chair? Cody just so happened to.
Speaker 2: Have when he used he.
Speaker 3: Listen, listen. Okay, that's because what you call master.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm sorry that was that was.
Speaker 11: That was kind of yeah, it was funny that one right on.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I was about to cook. And then at first I didn't hear what she says, and then I heard then So told it and said it, and I was like, damn, that's fun up, Damn, that's cold.
Speaker 2: But you know what, you know what, bro?
Speaker 3: But again, hey, but listen though, listen, just because he didn't like grab the chair and hit him with it, if that Chaos the one who put the chair there because he tried to use it, because he swung and missed. And what I tell you last night, if you come at the King, you best not missed. And what the kale do? Miss Cody just so happened.
Speaker 2: Hit the ship. Foul looked dead at it. He looked right at it. He did. He did look at it. Hey, you know why he looked at it because here you want to miss, nigga, That's why I heard you heard you.
Speaker 6: But the question was who used the chair?
Speaker 2: He did use it, of course, yeah man.
Speaker 3: And then you you know, you say the iconic you're coming to king you best not miss. There was a reason why somebody certain somebody was stretched out, so it was stretched out. Good god, my man, my man marks with mice.
Speaker 2: What's up with you? Brother? Happening?
Speaker 1: There was an interview earlier.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, man, my man, Vincent Haines in the Belding, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Ko was right? Kio was right.
Speaker 3: After the show, Cody real quick, the wing Eagle title on full display, the the Goat championsh you know I did that tweet, and then you know, you know, obviously people are coming in with their opinions like the Big Eagle, the gold Belt, and in my head, I'm like, I really don't care what you I said what I said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I definitely said what I said.
Speaker 6: This an invitation for your opinion, nigga, is the invitation to reply?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is even your rest of the act.
Speaker 6: But you don't have to use it all the time.
Speaker 2: None, just move your life.
Speaker 3: The bro I'm gonna for the people watching right now, I'm gonna give you in my my way of thinking on how I operate the BGW page. If I tweet something that constitutes a debate, the only people I'm debating is chas O Bailey, d mac Tarti, Lorenzo p and Nolo Green. Those are the only people I'm gonna argue with about professional wrestling. Everybody else, I don't care, don't care what your opinion is. I don't care what time do you think? It's shout out the dark, dark Dark Darby, Darby going yeah dark, yeah, but yes Ko the attacks Cody.
Speaker 2: And then he does it.
Speaker 3: He hits the package pile driver on Cody Rhoads and Cody and his dramatics sells it wonderful, the most dramatic, bigger ever and I love it.
Speaker 9: Born to wrest.
Speaker 8: What we think about the post Matt James Fells, he learned that he learned that h sale from a too.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Come on, yo, gracious, but to.
Speaker 6: It said, I'm a lavished bro.
Speaker 1: Don't feel sorry for me. That's what I do. Like I'm.
Speaker 3: The billion I'm going out there.
Speaker 9: The only thing different was Cody was like, this too, was throwing the neighborhood.
Speaker 12: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: That man, damn oh godighborhood.
Speaker 9: That nigga was throwing some ship up.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 8: Okay, Cody, I see you've got damn you got you into the Times.
Speaker 3: You know for a fact, triple ah. It was like, God, damn it, I want to get.
Speaker 2: In there, bro.
Speaker 4: While he smacked it, while he smacked the title like that like m he smacked real quick and then kind of got back in his face. I will say this though, real quick. Somebody earlier said.
Speaker 6: At the best moments happened off camera.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna add somewhat of a remix in a caveat to that it didn't happen off camera. What happened was Saturday Nights Main Event is a program we all know could be for those two hours. You gotta get this SNL money in, right, Chris rock is on, we gotta get this SNL money.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: What the E did was they took advantage of the day and age we are now, which is that of social media, right. And what they did was they said, and granted it was people in the orders, you know they probably gonna be shooting too, but it was plants that the E had to shoot on phones as well, just like they always do, like before Monday Night. It's like we saw Xavier and KOFE walking for Monday Night. We saw the USA version four K of that footage, but then we also saw the cell phone version of that footage and how the different people was reacting.
Speaker 1: So they're doing it.
Speaker 6: They're taking advantage of the social media aspect.
Speaker 4: They didn't have that back intead of the night's main event time, so they're kind of taking advantage of that now. And we've seen shit happen, shit spill out, schmazers, all types of goofy shit posts when the camp like when that camera go dark. We've seen shit on our phone before, so they just said why not, why not do that the night? So I thought it was excellent.
Speaker 2: Nah, I thought it was. It goes along with the story. It made it made sense to me.
Speaker 11: I was like, Okay, this is how you continiously, this is how you continiously push the story and keep building and keep adding layers like don't go away from if it's working it and it got you to the dance, keep fucking doing it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, it would have been dope to see, But how do we kind of get here, Kyo stomp this nigga outside?
Speaker 11: You know what, Cody has the history, you're getting stoped out by this bus, so it made sense.
Speaker 2: So yeah, man, I'm gonna tell you this.
Speaker 11: I'm pleasantly surprised of how good it's going because I didn't expect it to be where it's at now.
Speaker 2: And that's not a knock against eager one. I just didn't know, like.
Speaker 11: I didn't see Ko and Cody bean the bridge between now and you know what I mean, elimination here many a rumble eac mania and now, even with Randy out in the show, you know, at some point in time, he's gonna get involved again, and we would love to I would love to feel like he's gonna go on a heel route.
Speaker 2: I don't really know. We would love to see it. But at some point in time, Randy's gonna come back in.
Speaker 11: At some point in time, I'm pretty sure we're gonna have that face off between Cody and Randy. So it's a pleasant surprise to me the way this has become something to get us to bridge us to the next phase and I'm excited about, you know, because obviously gonna be a violent round three, So I'm excited about to see where they go with it. Ko has knocked it out the park. Like you said, Scott, Ko's fucking phenomenal. When he is a heel on top of being delusional, on top of not taking accountability, on top of lack of therapy. This is character work at its finals. This thing is trolling with the shirts doing interviews in the car like this.
Speaker 4: Is the world car.
Speaker 3: He's not even delusional, he right, I'm just unhinged on.
Speaker 2: His Yeah, that's a better word.
Speaker 3: I love the idea that for the next month or so, Kevin Noans goes around telling everybody like I didn't lose, like I have the championship right here, like they cheated to beat me, you know you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like, I love that idea.
Speaker 3: I love the potential maybe Rumble or Chamber that is a triple threat match between Ko, Cody and Randy Orton. If I'm being honest, the way the heat is going, this could like it has the potential that this could be a manium level match.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I went like, we don't know where I'm at with it, but if you pivot here, I'm good.
Speaker 8: And this room was having that there's two big roomors out there saying that you know, well one what three three big roomors. One is that Cody's gonna be out for a while. So Ko keeping the championship is saying exactly what Scott had mentioned, that he's the real champion, that he's going to keep bringing out the ring Eagle, saying that, you know, I ain't really lose this shit like I you know, I clearly his ass. The other one that's saying is that in which I totally don't agree with, is that Triple Lakes is supposed to be a vengeon everything, and.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm not. I'm not about that ship. And then the third one, the third real right not pistol p.
Speaker 3: Lamar hamma have a heart attack for the love of the game. Let me ask you a question real quick, if and like I said, this is just let me know if y'all think it would be.
Speaker 2: Out of line or if it would.
Speaker 3: Work, because if I'm sure you'all remember when Ko had that fud with Shame McMahon. Remember when Kick started a feud he legitimately headbutted Vince McMahon.
Speaker 2: Right, mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Say there was a way if him attacking Triple H right, like Triple H does a stretcher job to Kevin Owens, would that be tasteless knowing like Triple H's heart condition or does that get like tremendous heat for ko?
Speaker 11: I think like you said before, Wait, remember when you were talking about if he takes a bump, then okay, we know he's solid.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna I'm pretty sure the clearance is, you know, gonna go through. If he if trips, feels like he can do it, then that man's got a whole pacemaker in his heart, I feel you.
Speaker 11: All I'm saying is he's gonna be the final decision on that. So if it's gonna happen, you already know it went up the chained. So that's where I'm like, all right, if that's the case, then I'm gonna accept it. And like you said, yeah, it's gonna.
Speaker 3: Be new like the way they can do it, maybe not in front of the live audience, but like you know how they've been doing like this, like somebody be talking that you just see a whole bunch of people running and the camera follos. They could do like a seam where like Triple H is laid out. Yeah yeah, like everybody's holding Kevin Owen's back.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. It worked for me.
Speaker 8: Now the third room or that he was gonna suck up Triple H to the point where he you know, incapacitated whatever and you don't have tremendous heat on.
Speaker 3: Hm.
Speaker 2: I like that third option.
Speaker 11: Definitely keep him away from dapping up Jesus sop up.
Speaker 2: Damn mm hmm, because that maker is real. It's it's that that's real.
Speaker 9: That's a real thing.
Speaker 3: So yeah, real, Ded holy Field, I'm telling you I speaking of heel heat, you know, I mean moving away from Saturday night's main event was get onto these these other topics. Uh, certain duo was boot out of the building on Monday.
Speaker 2: Who is.
Speaker 3: Young Exavierton and uh boot out of the building and the first of all shout out to forgot where they were at? Where they where were they at this past week?
Speaker 2: They did the damn thing they did?
Speaker 3: Yeah, good term because it always it always starts with one that will trickle onto the next week. Right, So if wich of Wichita doesn't bring it, Boston doesn't bring it tomorrow, right, And by bringing it. I mean, booing the hell out of the New Day and I loved every minute this. Yeah, it couldn't even get their words out.
Speaker 2: Bro. That ship was epic. Yeah, it started back when it was fucking was food.
Speaker 6: Come on, you call him John Seen his little freak.
Speaker 1: That was crazy.
Speaker 6: That's what he called him, right y'all, John Seen a little.
Speaker 2: I was trying to do his job.
Speaker 6: Like I know that was in a certain context. It just still sounded crazy.
Speaker 1: Still English.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I'm just like he black, So I'm like, yo, that sounds.
Speaker 2: Crazy, just pure bullying.
Speaker 15: Man.
Speaker 4: So they're in Boston tomorrow, I believe. So, Yeah, they're definitely getting booed out of the garden. Damn his niggas they getting boot out of that guard.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, sign still don't.
Speaker 2: You're gonna start bowing. They're gonna start going.
Speaker 1: In Boston.
Speaker 2: When does about to get that work?
Speaker 3: See Sina, I can imagine see it would be at the first Netflix.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah, I will be there tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that you you.
Speaker 3: Don't think Stu or John Cena is not gonna stand.
Speaker 2: Up for Stu.
Speaker 3: Don't.
Speaker 6: I'm saying like like like like like like fantasy booking him to be on tomorrow Night's row.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say Tomorrow night. They could.
Speaker 6: Look they're gonna save him for they could.
Speaker 3: The New Day could bully Stu all like for the next three four weeks. Now, yes they can, Yes they could.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: It fit perfectly.
Speaker 3: Oh no, No, I was gonna say. All I was gonna say is that. Uh. I know tomorrow is war Raiders and Judgment Day, right, Yeah, I can see the war Raiders winning and then that being an eventual feud, you know, another war Raiders New Day feud. But to do they taking the titles on that?
Speaker 2: I'm with up and I was I was gonna add to some kind of curates.
Speaker 11: See, I wonder if they I'm pretty sure they expected he absolutely, I just I don't want to they expected like this much.
Speaker 2: I mean for the planning. So I'm here. You heard that sit again?
Speaker 3: Have you heard them talking their interviews, They've been talking crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I'm with you. I just didn't know what was gonna be.
Speaker 11: I they exceeded my expectations, like this past the dom type dude, Like this ship is pure hatred, pure adultery, hatred.
Speaker 2: So I'm kind of what I'm excited about.
Speaker 11: To see is how do they pivot because you because you got to have a balance for it that you and you can't just be on me like your new day, Like you can't just not talk or not have a promo like you're up here. So I'm kind of curiously like, do they just do backstage segments? How do they hit it from that? Because it's only gonna get worse.
Speaker 2: That's what we want. Keep going, keep going, keep going out to the Yes, it's money on this story, man, it's money on this story. I'm just the guy to see where it goes.
Speaker 9: Y'all think that y'all think that booing is pumped in?
Speaker 2: No, no, not just that one, No way, not that one.
Speaker 9: I was just playing double that.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: Sure, Oh niggas.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 5: There was a time where I was like, ain't no way they bowing down this loud like that we were there.
Speaker 2: That was like I was like, oh there by this.
Speaker 4: Real rooming night after Mania, do Mainia you know have the taker? I can't think of too minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a top tier that that was very rad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, say ship they were saying the fuck up like yeah, I mean he wasn't saying ship. Yeah, they were like, shut the fuck, it was wild.
Speaker 4: I got I gotta see what mania that was and where they was at, Like what.
Speaker 2: City was thirty three? So they were Orlando?
Speaker 1: Okay, right exactly?
Speaker 2: Seattle with and Elias. That was one of my favorite. Oh the Seattle Seahawk line. Yeah yeah, shout out to uh to Kaz for putting that putting that line together. Mm hmm. Speaking of whose ship out here? Oh, oh boy, going to n XT.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, we we we should be celebrating a phenomenal match taking place in a couple of weeks. Obafemi, Trick Williams, you know what I mean, just heavyweight heavyweight action. But then I'll have the picture. But then, bitch ass Eddie Thorpe.
Speaker 2: He don't deserve a picture, he do the fuck that's about Eddie the hell.
Speaker 3: Let me just about to get to was about to get to some real good ship on n XT, something we've been looking forward to, something that is much anticipated. And then here comes this dude who we don't give a damn about talking.
Speaker 2: God, damn, I will say I will say this, I will say this.
Speaker 3: I don't watch n XT frequently, so you know what I mean like I was a little behind. I was like, I was like, how did we even get to the point where Eddie Thorpe is accidentally letting Ava get knocked down and.
Speaker 2: Ship right right? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: But then I did my research. She said my man was avoiding him. Like true, that is true.
Speaker 4: She was.
Speaker 2: She was avoiding.
Speaker 3: Look edniething because its significant. That's why it doesn't matter now. When he came out, obviously the story he gets hurt. Oba Femii takes his spot in the Iron Survivor. So the first thing this brother does is it comes to the rate and starts accusing the black man of attacking him.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. I'm like, bro, what are we doing? What are we doing here?
Speaker 3: What are you thank him?
Speaker 2: Being Native American? You know what kind of how bad this looks.
Speaker 3: Exactly the optics, I will say, ob femi, ob femi, just ignore him. He's like, yo, you not even worth my time? And then cutting getting to go cutting great promo while Eddie is still standing in the ring. That was great, that was great.
Speaker 2: But then you know, like he he starts attagonizing trick and I'm like, what is going on here?
Speaker 3: Like you're first of all, you're attack a black woman, You're accusing a black man of of attacking you. Then you're belittling a black man. What what trifector are you going? Are you on that triple H? You feel Tria triple H in your ear?
Speaker 16: Bro?
Speaker 2: Right he feeling real quick? Fun fact.
Speaker 3: So when I was a kid, uh, one of my favorite wrestlers was to Tanka, right, you know what I mean? I was a huge, like a legit uge, like it was probably Sting Brett Hart to Tanka.
Speaker 2: That was that was that was yeah, yeah, yeah, I remember Flood.
Speaker 3: I remember when we started getting the page like up in Rowland. I made a mention of Ta Tanka in passing and he he hit me back. He was like, thank you, brother, I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, I.
Speaker 8: Wouldn't even get like those tapes from like viding your Warehouse a blockbuster.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 9: I used to get to if Ttaco wasn't on the one I really wanted, I'm gonna watch this ship.
Speaker 8: But I used to try to find like the matchless and like if t Taco was on there, almost more than likely we're getting the one to Taco.
Speaker 3: You're gonna walk in there's a match he had with Yokozuna. I love to death. Oh yes, yeah, you really like? So I bring all this up because of.
Speaker 6: That Colisee video talk.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Sean Mooney Dog. I say all that to say is I went on to Talka's page. I was like, I ain't hurt from my man in a minute, and all I just see is Trump propaganda.
Speaker 10: That was.
Speaker 2: Just nothing. But I had to make sure I was on the right page. I was like, is this Tom was? This was my Hogan.
Speaker 9: Enormous man.
Speaker 2: Did Yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 3: So then I just see Eddie Troupe, Eddie Thorpe out here just disrespect the black man.
Speaker 2: Let's let's stay with that.
Speaker 1: No, now you're gonna make me do it?
Speaker 4: Liked It is kind of a true because if y'are not like y'all got, y'all know me, man, y'all know what I'd like to do.
Speaker 6: Y'all know the very first native American NFL football player.
Speaker 1: His name is Eddie.
Speaker 6: Excuse me, his name is Jim Thorpe. His name is Jim Thorpe.
Speaker 1: You look this up right now.
Speaker 4: He was a Native American man from the state of Yes. There's a town here in Pennsylvania named after him because.
Speaker 2: They incorporated the say, you know, he did a lot of charity.
Speaker 1: He gave back to his people, all that good stuff.
Speaker 4: He was an American, you see what I'm saying, Indian, you know what I mean giving, you know, giving up to his people. I forget exactly what nation he was from a partner me, but his name was Jim Thorpe, and so that's it's kind of just like a like a folk legend like like Paul Bunyan or something like that. And they just gonna give him the last name with Thorpe. And if you're all familiar, right, like you know this guy this was, this is this is a this is a former young lie like this is Carl Frederick's Yeah, And so like seeing the iteration of him, I'm trying to figure out how I feel.
Speaker 6: So when you said the trope word.
Speaker 4: As opposed to like his last name and you know, just the literation of that, like I'm like, no, no, this is kind of a truth that may be like real like some of the paint some of the ship he's wearing, like absolutely, but and I'm just like, is this his decision or But I'm just trying to figure out like how I feel about as a person that you know that has indigenaity and me I'm a black person.
Speaker 1: But still but I'm just like you going on and keep in mind.
Speaker 3: Grap Wise, like you bring up young mind, like we talking about the same class as Kevin Knight, Clark Carter's, Alex Coglin, you know what I mean, Like and all those all for of them when they were trained by shammadas so like he came from like the grind so like work Wise, no disputing that, but just your tone with black people is just out of it, just out of control.
Speaker 2: Then then this bitch ass nigga is signing his contract.
Speaker 3: I deserve this, And then Ava, being the good hearted person that she is, she's like, Yo, we're still booking. We're still gonna make sure you're gonna find out this nigga said, I know who attacked me. She was like what he was like, you're looking at him?
Speaker 9: M hm.
Speaker 2: To be fair, that was pretty good. It was genius. I'm gonna give him that one. I didn't think so cool.
Speaker 3: We didn't eve But and then I'm like, but then I'm like, so you're just accusing black people things like you didn't even have to go all that route. You know, why did you kuse a black person? It can't be somebody else? Twice Lexus King is right there, right, I don't see I don't see you trying that ship with Yo Bull Buchan.
Speaker 2: His son is right. Why can't we do this? Is that nigga still is? He still higher? He's still wrong, He's still there, he's with damn?
Speaker 3: Hold up, hold up? What's my man name? The nigga that used to cover ound with the chair spears bears there you go, oh that's oh that's his son. Yeah, oh okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Shown spears is that guy he said the Park of.
Speaker 2: The on crying. Yeah, I was like, damn, I was about to be like about I wouldn't known park was in is in n x T. Oh but yeah that's you know, just.
Speaker 3: So yeah, this one this next this Tuesday, it will be Eddie Trick, NXC Championship, Julia Rock San Perez New Year's Evil Trick and Oba New Year's Evil So n x T they're doing their thing, going over yeah, going over to the B team. Tony storm m.
Speaker 2: That's my dog, that's my doubt. Good yea Tony.
Speaker 3: Comes back Wednesday after after Mariah May and Mina Sharkkawa, which was a great match by the way it was matchwise, a w has been cooking. These Continental Classic matches have been hidden out. Like I said, for those who haven't seen it, please go out of your way to see last night's match between Mark Briscoe and Kyle Fletcher. That shi was incredible match. But you know, I mean, after the match, we get Rocker Tony Storm. She comes out, you know what I mean, Like we're like, yeah, yeah, you know what I mean, we up, we up. I'm always happy to see Tony Storm. And then she has her match on Rampage with Harley Harley Cameron, and she went, yeah, shout out to Harley, shout out to Harley.
Speaker 2: And then once again like.
Speaker 3: Once again, it's a moment in this particular match where Tony goes and she starts to do the Timeless joint, but then she's like, does the Rockers joint?
Speaker 2: Right? And then she has the match on Collision and after the match, she announces that she is now officially all the lead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she she goes back stage and she introduces herself to thunder Rosa to.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know, I gotta go back and watch. I gotta go back.
Speaker 3: Watch, aren't you with Mark Brisco? She's like, yo, look, Mark Brisko.
Speaker 2: Is right there, you like.
Speaker 1: You'm a coworker.
Speaker 3: So it's like somebody had said, either she's going through an intense fever dream and she doesn't remember anything, or this is timeless Tony Storm playing Tony Storm.
Speaker 2: Either way, man fucking gold ye good yeah, man, Yes, she is off the taming right now.
Speaker 11: And I was so cares like, like how do you top because Thomass Tony was just phenomenal, Like how do you even thop that?
Speaker 2: Oh, Lulu?
Speaker 4: They could do some ship here, man, They really could do some funny ass ship. And then that's the thing though, like Luther, he probably chilling, you know what I mean. But I don't know, I'm just thinking about a few things he come back, and I don't know, like I'm just I'm just thinking of like funny ass like vignettes that we possibly could see, like.
Speaker 2: Try to remind her of who she is?
Speaker 6: What did she see herself on the poster?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, you know, I'm gonna tell you the funniest is gonna be the funniest it is gonna be when she has a face to face with Mariah man mm hmmm, gonna be.
Speaker 2: Like not Mariah talking about.
Speaker 4: She And that's the thing to how she's gonna approach Mariah, because like she's naming other people like I'm excited to be here with like a Willow Knight and Gale and like do she know who Mariah is?
Speaker 9: Like what you like.
Speaker 1: Currently? But it's like I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's just that that's like a funny thing, right, this funny question mark I got for the thing.
Speaker 3: It could be one of those things where like she like goes up to Mariah like I'm a huge fan of your work, like you know, you're an inspiration, and then like she starts having like triggers, it starts twitching.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Maria's probably gonna say some fly ship and like she's going, she's going, she's going, you know, she's gonna revert back.
Speaker 1: It is gonna send her back into the you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: She's gonna hear Mariah say some ship and it's gonna he's gonna put it right back what she used to be so many layers.
Speaker 3: I like this, I'm excited, like, oh, a great ride.
Speaker 6: I miss the comment.
Speaker 1: What'd she say?
Speaker 8: Bro?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: This beginning before the week before Mariah and her were exchanging the most confused Yeah. And if anybody, anybody can pull this important Yeah, Tony, She's.
Speaker 2: She's great.
Speaker 3: Man. We're gonna pass the the mic over or to our resident vor watcher on this podcast, Chas ob this Friday night will be Ring Final Battle. And you know what I mean, we're all intelligent rappers here. We know the history of the Hammerston bar Room Vonnor Final Battle. Some of the most incredible matches have taken place low Key Kenta, Kevin Steen, El Generico. You know what I mean, just the names. The matches go on and on and on, Austin Ary, Samoa Joe. It's just classics. And for Final Battle, we have a match that that really caught my attention. It caught Max to so much he left.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, Chas, can you please explain to our beautiful audience why is there a match between A Lethal and QT Marshall on the main card A Final Battle twenty twenty four. The Flora is your ser.
Speaker 2: Man. It was ready to end it all. Oh lord all right, m so wow, Apparently Jay Lethal is trying to.
Speaker 11: Reintroduce himself, reignite his career, so to say, what other place he can think of than the place where you know he made you know, made his bones, made his name.
Speaker 1: R waight.
Speaker 2: Q T Marshall.
Speaker 11: Uh I guess because still throwing away that he lost to Big Boom.
Speaker 2: Uh mm hmm.
Speaker 11: I'm saying questions day, lethal reasoning cause him and God, a man who most considered wash calls another man washed mm hmmmm.
Speaker 7: And uh.
Speaker 2: Big Show he's the Uh.
Speaker 1: So, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, all right, brother, I love it.
Speaker 2: The Big Show. Yes, now.
Speaker 6: When this happened, white, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Paul with Big Joe is the GM of r O H.
Speaker 9: Funny.
Speaker 2: This is why they don't have a television show.
Speaker 1: Yes, he said.
Speaker 2: The office.
Speaker 11: The office looks like one of those uh containers that they have at the ship yard that he just put chairs and stuff in when you don't have enough office space.
Speaker 3: Oh the comics box, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Thank you comics box.
Speaker 3: It's no show.
Speaker 2: Correct. Qt comes in.
Speaker 11: Questions his reasoning, and Jay was looking for a match, couldn't find anything. Then they got into a confrontation and Show says, all right, well here's your match. For final Battle J Lethal versus QT Marshallman. After that, maybe we can talk about putting you back into title contention.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I want to tap back the man.
Speaker 2: That's it. What's that back in January?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm looking at this card. I got the card over right here, and you know what I mean, as of right now, the only match. There's two matches that are sticking out to me, Red Velvet and Wayla Hirsh m a Thema and Billy Starks.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say so the women matches.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh wait, wait wait there's a possibility that Lee Moriarty's match is actually good.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Lee, So you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it should be noted, first of all, Chat thank you for that. That all sounds terrible. Uh, you know what I mean, salute to you, do you? You you are a avid PA pair of Honor Club.
Speaker 2: No, I I really, I just got up on Twitter, my man, and uh that's for me. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It should be noted that the main event is supposedly Chris Jericho and Matt Cordona. And you know, I mean, Chris Jericho pulled up at g c W last night, attacked Matt Cordona, attacked fie.
Speaker 2: Uh. Keep in mind this was the same g c W card that Ricky Starks was pulled from. Uh hey, man a E W talent going to g c W.
Speaker 9: Hm hm oh m hm.
Speaker 2: Interesting fact there.
Speaker 3: You know, see, barn, this is not a like, this is not a work or anything. I know, Ricky Starks probably sit back like dog, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 2: Like what do you like? What are y'all doing? Like like if this was like I don't know, man, I don't know. I'm they got it, they got it.
Speaker 3: Like I'm not spending no damn money to watch the Sons of Texas versus the Righteous.
Speaker 2: What I hey, I am going to spend money and watch the paper V on Friday Friday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I want to see Athena and Billy Starks.
Speaker 2: I want to see who.
Speaker 3: I want to see who Lee's mystery opponent is gonna be. Yeah, I'm definitely tuned different. J QT marshall, you know mean mhm. Now, But we got another.
Speaker 5: Athena one, the four way match to go to uh oh yes, International, Yes with Willow one. We got a bunch of winners, a bunch of winners that I like. That's what I love to see black women women. Yes, I got you, I got you playing.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a crazy aspect about this Russell Dynasty card. This is technically a new Japan Yes, riga Honor a W and c m l LL promoted card. And as of right now, there's only one c m LL competitor on the card and that's in the women's match.
Speaker 2: Yes and start them yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So that is to show you they they got it, they got an gotta get on the ball with this ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they the.
Speaker 5: Start about to say the start competitor hasn't even they they've done their matches hip, they have not. There's four they have four four way matches. Who did the winners all go in and didn't have another four way match?
Speaker 3: I believe they're gonna do that ship.
Speaker 2: They're gonna do that ship a couple of hours before. Let's let's hurry up. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Keep in mind that card is one hundred percent being carried by the return of Kenny Omega. So yes, and and honestly, I get why they're probably not announcing some of the bigger names because the day before is Russell Kingdom. So you know, I mean, you never know what might happen but whatever, we will finish out with this one last say t NA. We don't talk about TNA often on this podcast. When we do, it could be either a hit or it could be a miss. Right, So Friday, Friday's Rock and Everything's good cop Aesthetic. I hop on Twitter and I see that a certain somebody has re signed with the company.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, that's funny. That's certain somebody.
Speaker 3: Is a former Impact World champion, a former Impact Knockouts champion, and a notorious racist. Tessa Blanchard is now back in TNA. Tessa Blanchard attacked Jordan Grace final resolution with I've never seen somebody wear a ski mask in the chin is making the ski mask poke out?
Speaker 2: Bro? That was insane? That was crazy. Yeah, what's up? Bro?
Speaker 1: Why in the fuck was the outfit? Was what it was? I felt raise baited.
Speaker 2: Out.
Speaker 4: She comes out in a bubble coat, shisty gold chains mm hmm, and a pair of standard colorway Nike Air Max up tempos with the air sound with the air word written on the side.
Speaker 1: What the fuck was that about?
Speaker 2: Man? She didn't get clears for to get that off? Yeah, she ain't get clears for a white robe, so she had to switch it up.
Speaker 1: Up tempos was nasty work.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, it was crazy.
Speaker 4: You might as wore black air forces like the upset, like like navy blue up tempos? Like are you like where did you get those at? I didn't know why didn't know white women had access to those sneakers White Air Force, white Air Force ones, right the converse chunky joints, jery white Jerry, Like what else is crocs?
Speaker 2: What else is there?
Speaker 4: How does she get her hand?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, my moose.
Speaker 3: I want to be like.
Speaker 4: I work myself into that. I'm not just I work myself into it. I'm like, why yeah, moose, moose, there's always moose.
Speaker 2: Get better, get better, always move real quick.
Speaker 3: So, for those that don't know the story of Tesla Blanchard and why we are rightfully slamming slandering with her, uh, Tesla Blancher is the daughter of Tully Blanchard.
Speaker 2: Four Horsemen. Uh.
Speaker 3: Tesla Blancher at one point was allotted to be, if these were the words of the time, a future WrestleMania headliner, because people wanted to see Tesla Blancher Charlotte Flair, that horseman connection.
Speaker 2: And for all intensive purposes before anybody knew anything. Everybody who's with it.
Speaker 3: T NA made a huge push for Tesla Blancher, you know what I mean, the very first woman to win a world championship in professional wrestling. The morning that she wins the title, she does a tweet and the tweet said, hey, women, it's cool when we support each other.
Speaker 2: You should try it sometime.
Speaker 3: And then people rightfully called her out, the main names being Alisa Kay Chelsea Green. That brought up that in Japan, she spat on a black woman, l Rosa Negra spat on her, called her the N word, bullied multiple talents, and you know what I mean, Like everybody said that it happened. The Rosa Negra said it happened. The people that were there said it happened. Tessa Blanchard, with white women privilege that she experiences, never apologizes for the incident. She just says that I never said the word. Tea goes forward, they give her the title. She does not get fired from TEENA because of that. She gets fired because she no shows her bookings for Impact, so Testa planterd. She goes right where she belongs, high school gyms, corn you know what I mean, Like she goes to get work in CMLLLL because that was the only people that are going to be booking her Rosa Negra to her credit, you know what I mean, Like she said that she can't harper any feeling to Testa blancher She feels bad for Testa balanched She says she walked up the Testa Blantern and she didn't say nothing to her, but the Rosa Negro said something to her and forgave her and let it go clear her conscious of it. Tesla Lantern test stated has always stated that she has never said the word. But there was that a promotion while where the same thing was happening bullying, maybe even shut down the show because that program was being built around Tesla Blancherde when she was bullying multiple talents, threatening multiple talents. She's a horrible person, right, horrible person. So her coming back to TNA is met rightfully with criticism. Do we think it is the smart move for TNA to make? And you know, I mean, anybody can answer that. So, dude, is this a smart move because they're about to lose Jordan Grace?
Speaker 2: Right, you.
Speaker 3: In theory can probably think TNA is like we're about to lose Jordan Grace, so let's we need a big time name to fill that spot. And my only question was, I was like, that was the first name that you came up with, Hey.
Speaker 9: Man, that almost like Agat Austin a has been.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. So since we already know where most we all stand on the same we all feel the same way.
Speaker 3: So I'm going to try to go from.
Speaker 2: T NA side. As you said, they are losing Jordan Grace. They I've already lost.
Speaker 5: They already lost Naoma back to WWE, who brought who put a lot of.
Speaker 2: Cachet to their brand.
Speaker 5: Then Jordan Grace, someone they've had for a long time, and the and the star that they've made, and then and then her stars.
Speaker 2: So right now she's out of there as soon as her contract is over.
Speaker 5: So you could have looked around the landscape of your company and looked around and said, hey, let's build up.
Speaker 2: So when that we have here, Tasha Steele's excellent person.
Speaker 5: I can feel could have been someone to put more of a push behind.
Speaker 2: But they did what.
Speaker 5: People in sports, what people in corporate America love to do, retread right back to doing something that they've done before, even going back to someone who you fired because you felt the need that they needed to be fired. So you go get Testa Blanger who at one point, as Scotland Britantley said, was one of the biggest stars in wrestling at one point, and the people that owns them, if I remember correctly, the people Anthem felt like they could do the same thing and bring in her back.
Speaker 3: And obviously if you listen to the crowd reaction.
Speaker 2: Of the event when it happened, did get a reaction.
Speaker 5: So in their eyes, they feel like they don't that the internet is a small place, and that's basically what you're gonna They're gonna hear the people on the internet the upset, until you hear people at the shows be upset. Anthem ain't gonna give a fuck. So to them, they feel like they made the right decision.
Speaker 2: M h.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this might be. I don't know, it's nonrestling related.
Speaker 4: If I'm not mistaken, I think Steve Harvey is on the board at Anthem, and see now I think so.
Speaker 6: If I'm not mistake, I believe he's one of the big words at Anthem.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna look it up.
Speaker 6: But if I'm not mistaken, when the sale took place.
Speaker 1: I believe he was there.
Speaker 2: He's one of the receivers. I'll look it up.
Speaker 1: But that's just popped into my ead.
Speaker 2: Hey man, you know, Steve Harvey probably love moves.
Speaker 1: I wanted I want to.
Speaker 6: That's why I'm like, yeah, I need just to set up something.
Speaker 1: If I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 2: Boy, you used to play what.
Speaker 9: Ship?
Speaker 2: What you doing? Blam?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah. Steve Harvey is a strategic partner and investor in Anthem Sports and Entertainment, Canadian media company that operates in the U S.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I thought so that's a twist. I would not have guessed that.
Speaker 1: No ship trying to get his bag?
Speaker 3: Man, Wow, trying that big got it, got it, the.
Speaker 6: Mark, the Mark, Cuban Networks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the money is yeah, man, a.
Speaker 2: Real quick Yo.
Speaker 3: How long does Tessa last? How long does she last in TNA?
Speaker 2: Did she make it the full year? Uh?
Speaker 1: Damn. That's a good.
Speaker 4: She can't keep mugging commentators and ship.
Speaker 2: That's a bit she mugged out of her. That was a lot.
Speaker 6: That was a shooting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was like a real like yeah, like East Coast type joint.
Speaker 2: I was like, yo, you already starting off.
Speaker 1: Right, But what are you doing like you want verything nice?
Speaker 2: I like her least her lease cannot be that long, bro, Like they're not going to have that patience.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 1: This same birthday.
Speaker 2: Damn. I'm sorry. Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's like her Mick Jagger, Stanley Kubrick and Tested Blanchard. That's corny, like all these legends.
Speaker 1: And then her.
Speaker 4: West Side gun is July twenty seventh. But I think Triple Ah, you're latch only seven to two.
Speaker 3: Oh. I know Triple H is jurding to get Teslablancher.
Speaker 2: Know right exactly, Yo, he can't wait for her to be a big star against.
Speaker 1: That was a conversation.
Speaker 3: Now, what I was gonna say was, I feel like you're gonna learn everything about where Tesla blanchert is from a maturity standpoint in the first match with Jordan Grace, because I know for a fact Jordan Grace is not. There was already touch that, like there was pushback from Jordan Grace that she's not not with this, you know what I mean. So if the match actually takes place, the chemistry will tell you everything you need to know, right because if Jordan's not with it, it's gonna make the match look terrible. If you see the frustration on Tessa and like her trying to bully Jordan Grace, then you already.
Speaker 2: Know what time it is her trying to bully Jordan Grace. Just that's hilarious, Like you know, like, no, I can't can't see it. I can't see it. Shout out to Jordan Grace. Shout out to her.
Speaker 9: Grace.
Speaker 8: Man A, m h.
Speaker 2: I don't understand this. I just don't. I don't like granted, I'm not.
Speaker 11: I don't have the knowledge in the history like y'all do about seeing, but I do remember significant moments.
Speaker 2: I remember the hole and Bitch of experience.
Speaker 11: I remember it wasn't that long ago, but I remember you letting go of Scott the Moore, which didn't seem like it was a good move.
Speaker 2: And now this, it seems like team has a pattern of always.
Speaker 11: Of being a low budget Barry Sanders where you know when Barry sometimes he would take you know, five steps back with them somebod will racks to take ten steps forward.
Speaker 2: Well this is the opposite.
Speaker 11: T NA would take five hundred steps forward to take ten thousand steps back.
Speaker 2: I don't quite understand.
Speaker 11: This, like even if you were trying to figure out what you were going to do to fill up a void.
Speaker 8: Yeah, do.
Speaker 2: Not make this ship from my.
Speaker 3: Hilarious bro the help.
Speaker 2: That was No, it wasn't. No, Yeah, I just we's see what happens.
Speaker 3: Many testa.
Speaker 5: Yeah, playing sim we ain't got put him already on it, man, Yeah, we test the blank and move su Yeah.
Speaker 1: They so they're a couple. No, No, I thought she's Oh they just took him.
Speaker 6: They just took a picture.
Speaker 2: Love that white woman. He loves her.
Speaker 1: Oh they are together, now, I don't think that together.
Speaker 2: Oh that's to another white woman.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm not throwing this out there.
Speaker 6: He's on's the Wonderland.
Speaker 1: Got it, I got it.
Speaker 2: I'm not throwing this out there. But we all know who this former partner is. Correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, I know he hates it. He hates some love think about it?
Speaker 2: Who who? Who do why?
Speaker 1: He?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah I think they did.
Speaker 6: It was a couple of Trevor.
Speaker 11: It was a couple.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I forgot about that.
Speaker 2: I got about that. I forgot about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah that that that Kentucky, North Carolina connection between them two.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ricochet's funny man.
Speaker 11: I see why.
Speaker 4: I see why you hate Ricochet. Man, I love you hate for Ricochet. Actually, I get it there, brother, I'm Eagles fan or not with him? He's yeah, he's like, would you what did you say?
Speaker 8: Yeah, that makes a little bit more sense now, like you put it, put it more in the context on why you don't like that nigga?
Speaker 3: Damn why did it take coming?
Speaker 9: Then he said he was with he was not gonna test a blencher off like this niggas.
Speaker 3: I ain't got no teah, but that ship that should offended, chancel once she loves Oh man, that pih.
Speaker 1: Just for.
Speaker 2: More time. Yeah, just let me do.
Speaker 11: Let it do man, you know what we listen, we all love Samantha around here, but we need to have a conversation that will do that offline because.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure she had the same knowledge we got. I'm gonna leave it there, yeah.
Speaker 3: Because if we go, because because we go the round I want to.
Speaker 9: I was just thinking the same ship.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I don't know, we're not gonna do it.
Speaker 2: We're not gonna do it. We're good.
Speaker 3: I know where you're at. I'm pretty out what you're putting down.
Speaker 2: So let's.
Speaker 3: I'm just all I'm saying is just you know, there's all with me. There's always a reason. Sometimes the reason is just not you know, clear, crystal clear right now. It's not black and white.
Speaker 9: Y'all trying to find the press in England.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 3: But anyway, that's all I got for the night, Just some house notes. This week on Twitter, I will be formally announcing the categories for the d the b g W Tarti Awards that will be taking place in two weeks. We need to figure out how we're doing this, fellas, Like, are we individually picking our own winner? Are we picking the winner as a collection?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: We could?
Speaker 3: We all have our own vote, and then whoever wins, who wins? Oh so we have our own vote and we argue bet all right?
Speaker 2: Cool? I like that. I like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah so I And you know, we want to hear the people's input. So when we do do the post on my ask, who do you consider Wrestler of the Year, Fit of the Year, still, Image of the Year, et cetera, et cetera. We will also be doing the BGW First Ballot Hall of Fame ceremony on the BGW Tarty Awards. That's right, And I will tell them. I will tell y'all who my recommendation of recommendations would be. But yes, that'll be in two weeks. I'm trying to think anything else. Nope, nothing on my end. Yeah, now we're good, all right.
Speaker 2: Cool. You can find me at Poetic Scotland on ig Scotland.
Speaker 3: Oh no, Poetic Scotland.
Speaker 2: On you.
Speaker 3: Already know, yeah, my uh, my man, Yeah, he is a first rounder. Yeah, but you can find me at Poetic Scotland on ex Scotland, Underscore Underwood on I g Go, follow the articles Dark Sports and Media.
Speaker 2: And yeah tap in.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 5: You can find me at Rarely in the Leaf on Twitter, Instagram and Blue Sky. Follow the pot pages on those same three platforms. We will have a new episode until the final Whistle on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Cheevers. Geez, indeed, indeed start the real star of the final Whistle. Yeah, the real start of the final whistle. That's my man.
Speaker 5: So there will be no sliding towards me towards him. Uh so, but yeah, man, another episode. Yeah, y'all enjoy.
Speaker 9: You can find me at Short King Love Child on Black Planet.
Speaker 1: That was the one right there.
Speaker 9: If you're not privy to that platform. You can find me.
Speaker 8: Dari on Twitter and what we call it not Twitter, whatever you want to call it that jip and Instagram.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I already know who it is Man from the League, Twitter, Instagram, locker room Lead, YouTube and Twitch more locker room leads on the way you already know Man b g W Pop.
Speaker 2: For life, support Scotland and his book. Can you tell me that one time? But is necessary? His mother fucking necessary?
Speaker 11: But right then supporting to the final whistle on my Nigga Nolo and Sievers, locker room Lead and.
Speaker 2: All the good stuff.
Speaker 11: Philly's most wanted God support my nigga mat which is military was recruiting and it's crusade.
Speaker 2: To make sure people know that mental health is important. And last, not least.
Speaker 11: Support me videos the creativity Up next Queen Almanada Highlight Real.
Speaker 2: Brand New, uh bg w Intro Philly's most Wanted.
Speaker 4: I can't wait, man, I mean, I'm patient, I ain't I'm patient's coming. I got.
Speaker 2: This is the last episode. I got it.
Speaker 9: Christmas.
Speaker 1: Man, appreciate your brother.
Speaker 11: Support my short film coming up with Scotland, Poetic at the end and uh last, not at least chads O b i z my mans o Twitter, uh my man, Chad blue guy just a placeholder?
Speaker 2: Oh a thing? Whoa, I don't have that. Where that came from? Brother?
Speaker 3: Hey your money, get your money, bro. You know I was gonna announce something because I just remembered it. But I'm not going to now. I can't top that.
Speaker 9: I'm doing that.
Speaker 3: I'll do it next week. But yeah, yeah, yeah, on the road to one eighty eight. Fellas two hundred is rapidly approaching.
Speaker 2: It is it is finally figure something out with that. Yeah, yeah, we'll talk, we'll talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, us we don't have anything else, gentlemen, are people watching until next time?
Speaker 2: We are out peace, out to my to my world. And at the end of the day they got it in. That's a fake. By the way, I'm sorry. This is fake. This is fake. It's not real.
Speaker 3: It's a prop. It's a prop.
Speaker 2: It is not real. We are we are out bad next week because of.
Speaker 3: That'd be wild.
Speaker 2: Peace. A shadow