Speaker 1: Well that's all right. Let's uh this is this is an experiment.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, there we go, all right, let me know, yeah, it keeps seems like it's not working very well. You guys, let me know what you think. What you what you see? If you can hear me at all? Uh? Yeah, no, there was no audio in that scene. There should be audio now, no not you hear you and see you now? Okay, yeah, is it dropping? Is it lagging? It's lagging here? You just froze. Yeah, wow, well there you go. Yes, dropping. Yeah I thought so, I thought so. Okay, audio not being in the scene, Tim, I don't know what that means. Audio not being in the scene.
Speaker 3: Hmm.
Speaker 2: Well, uh, there we go. Okay, no buffering and no audio it's about Yeah, it is buffering. It is buffering. I know it's buffering. I'm watching it buffer and you should have audio though. There's audio in I'm pumping audio in there. Low audio? Well I can I can turn that up. Oh that's too loud?
Speaker 3: Whoa, here we go.
Speaker 2: How's that right there? That could be right there? How's that smooth here for me?
Speaker 3: So far? Okay?
Speaker 2: Loud and clear in Virginia, loud and clear Ron says, there you go bit hot. Well that's at Yeah, it is a bit hot, because that's why I had it turned down. I don't have a miccore digital Dreamer, and everybody else says, I have audio. Let's see looks and sounds good to me. Graham and Poda good here a E two w weh okay so five nine on the repeater, sounds good, Brandon good here k E eight wag Craig I X Finny's terrible. Here. It drops all the time, all the time, and it's very slow. So when we hooked up so I hooked up starlink earlier today. Actually, actually I've had starlink running for the last three or four days, sitting on the back patio. And when we mounted it to the roof, I had someone come out and professionally install it mounted up the roof, pointing in the right direction, there's no obstructions. And when I did that, I got about forty five up and about two hundred down. And the guy told me, he's like, I've installed starlink stuff all over the island, And he said that it usually when you reboot the system or first plug it in. He says it can take twelve to twenty four hours to fully connect and whatnot and get proper bandwidth speeds. But I did a bandwidth test. I did like a speed test right before I went live, and it was much lower than that. So I've got this right here for you guys who's going to do this on the stream. Go to here is starlink yipt. It will speed up after couple a couple of days, That's what That's what I said too. So the speed was awesome when we first plugged it in earlier. After I first got it mounted on the top of the house or on the side of the house and pointed straight up with no obstructions at all, it was great. Like I said, it was like, let me know if that audio is hot. It was about forty to forty five up and about two hundred down. Craig, are you an Exfinity tech on Galveston Island on the west end, because I think Exfinity probably works fine in town, but out here with the salt air and the corroded connections, it doesn't. I've had an Exfinity tech out here numerous times. He says, you just need to get your install set up correctly with the Exfinity logging your router and check all the signal levels. Yeah, we've done that like five times. I've done it twice in the last two months. And yeah, Exfinity sucks in this area. It might be great somewhere else, but it's terrible out here. So I've been dealing with this problem for six years and it drops, it drops, its slow, the upload is terrible, the download is usually good, bloat is terrible. No, it's it's not a good. Plus plus, they went up in their price recently. It was three hundred dollars a month now and starlink is one hundred and fifty one hundred and sixty five a month. And guess what, most people aren't going to live stream who stay here at this vacation mental house. So it's been working great, watching TV, browsing the internet, doing crap on the internet. So well, i spent six years not getting the right tech, so I'm kind of sick of it. So they if they can't send me the right tech in in six years, then yeah, it's I'm done with them. Too bad for you. So I wish they were better. They're just out here on the west end of Galveston where there's not much infrastructure, and the lines all get corroded from the salt air and we're far away from the switching station or whatever. Just doesn't just yeah, uh, you get someone to look at every single line, it would be gold. No, we've done that, Like I said, we've done that, I don't know eight ten times over the last six years. No, trust me, we've done all that. We've done all of that. It's not that. Okay, it's not that. So you want to come out here and look at it, you're welcome to. But it's not that. That ain't what it is anyway. And plus, like I said, it's twice the price of the Starlink now anyway. So let's see. So I got the unlimited plan in Starlink and we're gonna do it. I want to do a speed test right now. Let's see what it looks like right there. You guys can see that. Yeah, that's my zoom screen there. Okay, so let's see what that looks like right there. Exfinity would usually give me about one hundred down and about eight to ten up, maybe between five and ten up something like that, and this one's giving me two hundred down. You can see that right now. That's about what it was earlier when I first set it up, and they gave me about forty up. Much much better then. Yeah, okay, there you go. That's the speed I was getting when we first installed it. And it seems to be kind of up and down. It seems better now. I don't know, it kind of caught up to itself. And yeah, okay, so twenty four millisecond lag time, twenty four megabits up, that's good to twenty five down. I'll take that. I'll take that all day long. I would just see how consistent it is. So again, I've been running it for like three days, been watching YouTube, TV, Amazon Prime, no problems. I wanted to do a live stream because just to see how it was. I've live stream for my Sterlink Mini at my hunting Lease before and it's usually pretty good. But yeah, you are solid now, thanks Jim. Yeah, this is Starlink Andy, That's that's what I'm doing. This is I just I just went live to test a Starlink connection. I'm supposed to be live streaming from here on Sunday night with a guest, and I want it to go well. So I'm trying to trying to see how well it works. But yeah, that's a yeah, that's that's a good to that's a good test. There, let's run it again just for the heck of it. Can you open ports my wires x steeds? Oh oh on starlink. I'm not sure. I don't think so. Yeah, I see one twenty six down right there still a good upload speed though, forty three up is screaming? Yeah, hop on here, Dave. I thought Rob was gonna hop on with me, but he's Rob's going live here in like two hours for his late late night stream. But I haven't seen him in the chat. He might be busy with dinner or something. That's cool. This was a very last minute thing. I just kind of decided to do this about an hour ago. So, okay, twenty percent more than you pay for, Craig, I assume you're probably in a much better area, and I am Craig. I'm not trying to argue with you, but guess what the speeds I was paying for was one hundred and eighty five down. We never got that. We got if we got one hundred down, we were lucky. It was really not good. What's up, dude? Uh oh? You can't hear me. Hold on, Oh that's not good. Okay, hold on, second, where's my.
Speaker 4: Was that me?
Speaker 2: Or you?
Speaker 5: Me? Zoom? Okay, no, I'm muted? Okay, all right, um.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah that's better. Okay, there we go.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't have it muted, so I just I just closed. It's fine. I'm getting the speeds out. I can still. I can still go in to Starling Cad just to you what it was. What's up, dude? How are you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's not on? Hold on? How about now? Cool? Oh yeah, you got you've moved into the r V Huh are you in the backyard? Are you of your house? Okay?
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 2: Oh you know what, they can't hear you?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 2: Fix that rope? Okay, now they can hear you. He's at an RV park.
Speaker 6: Yeah, at an RV park here in Casterville, trying. That's perfect time for me to test make sure everything still works.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, good, well good? So how's that going? You get all moved in and whatnot?
Speaker 3: About halfway there?
Speaker 6: Okay, goes kitchen, the shack I just don't have.
Speaker 3: That's where the three D printer is gonna go.
Speaker 2: Don't nice? Good?
Speaker 6: Uh, but yeah, first time spending the night tonight, so I got it a couple few days ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Good, We're gonna do ah, We're gonna do a live stream a week from Sunday and Dave's gonna come on several other people. We're gonna talk about Hamcash camping. So that's gonna be fun. The first time I'm gonna get to see your campers. So yeah, totally cool. Yeah, Well, you're you're pretty You're pretty solid here. You're not chopping out or anything, and it's, uh, it's working working pretty well.
Speaker 6: Right now, and I'm getting The last test I did was two seventeen down and thirty two up.
Speaker 2: So Paul says, don't He says, don't deny us the mesh dealer's voice because you're a muted a minute ago. But yeah, so I've been wanting to I've been wanting to change this for a while because it's finding down here is just terrible. So been having to deal with them for the and see the problem is that they don't have a package in this area that's internet only. It's Internet and TV, and I don't want their freaking cable TV. You know, I've got a Roku and all my TVs and I'm about to put a smart TV in the bedroom here, and it's you know, I think people the way people travel these days, you know, they they take their Netflix and YouTube TV accounts with them, you know, so they can log in and watch their own stuff if they're here. So I don't I don't really want the TV package. But they don't offer a non TV non they don't offer a package that's internet only. And we were paying like two hundred and eighty five dollars a month and and now it's TV and now it's and now they went up mute me, Tim, so Sean, that's the problem. I have fiber at home. I have a five hundred megabit pipe up and down at home and is fantastic. There's no fiber out here on the West End. The day they put fiber out here on the West End, it'll be here. I will happily switch to fiber fiber to the premise. I would love FTTP fiber to the premise out here, but no, not out I think they have it in town but in some areas of town, but not out here. Nope, no fiber. Unfortunately. What's up, Tim?
Speaker 4: Not much man?
Speaker 7: I didn't know we were bagging on expenity that I would have been on here sooner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, every time I'm in Galveston, man, this's is just what we do. I'm sorry, you know. And I've put stuff on the a couple of the Facebook Galveston groups that I'm on and saying why does infinity suck so badly? With and people from town are like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: It's great?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, okay, So either one of two things. Either people in Galveston don't know what good internet actually looks like, but more likely what it is is that it's just it just works much better in town with the higher density population than it does way out here on the West end in the sand and close to the water, say.
Speaker 3: With that salty air blowing on you constantly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I have to get I have to have a tech come out and they check all the lines and this we did this when we were here at New Year's They check all the line and the coaxiocable connections to all the different places outside they rust every couple of years. So they come out and they check all the lines, They replace all the coaxio cable connections, They actually replaced my cables this time, not just the connections but the cables, and it worked better, you know, it did improve it. But I'm still not getting the speeds that I pay for. And it seems like when I livestream it drops, you don't really kind of you kind of don't really notice it other than that. But I mean, guess what I do for a living, so I need something that's a little bit more stable than just you know, Plus it's just so it's so expensive. It's just so expensive. Starlink is literally half the price, and it's already given me better speeds if if it stops dropping, which is not doing now. Head dropped now it's solid, So I don't know.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: One thing you'll get, and I've noticed this sometimes is because it's constantly looking, you know, it's tracking.
Speaker 3: This satellite and then picking that satellite.
Speaker 6: Every now and then you'll get one that's crap right, and everything will drop down, and then it'll catch the next one and everything will jump back up.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, yeah, but I know the t O stream from starlink a bunch, and I've streamed from starlink and the location not from here, but in other locations, and I don't know. It seems like it's seems like it's okay, but it's it's probably very location dependent though, so I don't know.
Speaker 4: Your audio sounds different through Zoom than it does do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it's hot on Zoom, but it's perfect on the live stream.
Speaker 4: Okay, you heard that too, then, Dave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Uh, it's the same microphone in both places. So well, the live stream is going through well, the live stream is going through OBS and I can control the audio level there, but I haven't most adjusted the audio levels in Zoom.
Speaker 3: So so yeah, you're a little hot here, a little driven, all.
Speaker 2: Right, But you said it sounds good on the YouTube side. That's that's what counts so good. Let's see.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I And to be fair, I've always had general generally good luck. I've got it's like one point three gig down. Well, it's been one point three gig down. It's it's recently just dropped under a gig and uh whatever. They're capped at thirty or forty megabit up, which is but with Exfinity Exfinity okay, yeah, here the house. But the downfall for me is I've got four people that are active and streaming you know, live to or gaming stuff like that. So we're pushing that forty megabit pretty tightly.
Speaker 3: And I.
Speaker 7: When I spoke to them the other day, they're like, oh, yeah, you can do the two gig service now, and I don't know, it was like three hundred gig up And then then eventually it turned out that the people in Nindia didn't know what they were talking about.
Speaker 2: Well, uh I I put a put a post on Instagram the other day and somebody came back and said, I think it was just yesterday. Somebody came back and said, my staring link dish is covered in snow right now, and I'm out here playing games online because it's so cold outside and I'm like cool.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 6: And one of the cool things because you have the Gen three dish is it has a heater and right we ice sober up here.
Speaker 3: I just looked the heater and it melted everything off.
Speaker 2: You do that in the app?
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, okay, I said to Auto. Yeah, I was getting ice built up, so I just kicked it on.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Twenty minutes later it was free, so okay, okay ice Uh yeah, yeah, we had a quarter of inch of ice covering everything.
Speaker 2: Texas gets ice. We get ice much more often than we get actual snow. Yeah, it ice is part every year.
Speaker 7: I saw el Marie had Uh put a video out from field day and she looked like she had snow at her house.
Speaker 4: Or maybe that was ice too, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It could have been either one. I think it was. There was parts of North Texas that were predicted for snow. We'll get snow about once every two to three years in North Texas, but we get ice storms almost every year. So it's just everything ices and gets slick, and then you know, it's no fun because ice is stupid. It's snow at least is fun. People gone skiing in the snow in other states, but no one goes skiing on ice, so ice is just dumb.
Speaker 4: They go bob sledding.
Speaker 2: But right, yeah, yeah, we had a we had a bob sled team.
Speaker 4: Maybe she's in the Dallas Fort Worth area too, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, she's up there. Yep. That's it. Well it seems pretty solid, so.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you. We are right. You have the resident package, right.
Speaker 2: No, I have the Rome package still. I might switch it to the residential, but I have this.
Speaker 6: It's residential because it residential unlimited gets priority over everybody else.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's good to know.
Speaker 6: So, Okay, when there's a lot of people paying, the satellites, like my Rome package will drop, right, I'll go down to one hundred megabits instead of two hundred megats.
Speaker 3: It's down. The residential packages stay capped, they get priority.
Speaker 4: So isn't the residential cheaper also?
Speaker 6: Yeah, residentials a little bit cheaper ten twenty bucks cheaper?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay, I have enough. I looked at residential here in Galveston like four years ago and it wasn't available. I had to get on a waiting list. And that was right before the Rome package started. And as soon as the Rome package started, I cancel with my reservation for the residential here and just bought the Rome package. So I've always had the Room package. But it it very I mean, they said, they said, we're just we're launching more satellites. Be patient, and I'm like, well, by that was four years ago. By now it's probably you know, it's probably, it's probably available, but I will look at I thought about looking into that because you can switch the plan anytime you want to.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, and the the the the Limited plan. I don't know if you guys know this or not, but the limited plan was fifty gig fifty bucks a month for fifty gigs, and like four days ago they upgraded it. It's it's still the same prize, fifty bucks a month, and now it's one hundred gigs a month.
Speaker 6: I saw that, so yeah, that was right about the same time switched because this is the dish that I was using for the camp I used for the camper, and right after I switched it to unlimited, they bumped that up. I was like, oh, okay, thanks, yeah, but I'm going to use gig a month anyway.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to put a link in the chat right now, and if you guys follow that link, well, hold on, maybe I won't. Okay, follow this link in the chat that I'll put in here in a second, and you can get a free month if you use my link. I get a month and you get a free month. There's no affiliate program per se, but you know, I get a free monk and you get a three month, So it's good. I locked in earlier. And apparently three people who have used that link because I have three three three three months coming to me, another wrong with that referrals here we go copy referral link here it is right here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so it looks I'm just looking at their availability map.
Speaker 4: It's been a lot since I've looked at this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: All of North America.
Speaker 7: Has coverage now, h good, only only a little bit in Central America. Looks like Nicaragua does not have it. Which that looks like it's probably lay and belize that looks like that. That's that's probably done for a reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so you probably so.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Can you bank your sterlink time? Like T Bubble and at and T years ago? I assume when you say bank it does it roll over? And know it does not? No, that's one bad thing about it does not of course if you have the unlimited package. I don't know, but yeah, the time does not roll over month to month with the with the limited fifty dollars a month package.
Speaker 7: Unfortunately, it's like the singular singular networking right.
Speaker 2: But you know they're changing stuff all the time. I mean, I thought fifty gigs a month for fifty bucks a month was pretty good because I have that on my mini dish, so I have two dishes I have. Now this gen three here. I had the Gen two dish. I brought it out here at New Year's I hooked it up, it never would connect. So I'd opened a ticket with Sterlink, which Sterlink support is actually quite good. I've had very good experience with Starlink support. So they did a couple of ping tests and they're like, hey, we'll just send you a new dish. That one's been discontinued. We're going to send you the Gen three, you send the Gen two back to us. I said fine, and like a day later, the Gen two just started working and I replied in the ticket and I'm like it's working out, and they're like, well, still that dishes discontinue, just go ahead and send it back to some I'm like, okay, So I got the new Gen three dish and that's the one that I have here now. But I've had the mini dish for like a year, and as you know, I don't use it every day. I use it when I'm on trips, I use it when I'm at the Hunting Lease, i use it on when I'm at national parks. I've never used more than about fifty gigs a month. Well, I did at the Hunting lease, we would watch YouTube or Netflix or something out there at night after the sun went down. So I used it during like November December, but generally speaking, I don't use more than fifty gigs a month. But now that it's one hundred gigs a month, and I think that's going to be I think that's going to be great. So I want to put it on the truck and let it run my All Star stuff for a while and just kind of test it and see how well it works and that kind of thing.
Speaker 3: So is it.
Speaker 7: Well, it's probably not going to do bidirectional because of the genie at right yea, you could initiate sessions outwards with.
Speaker 2: Your node, correct, Yeah, And I don't really want anyone connect Yeah, I don't want anyone connecting to me anyway. I mean I don't. I mean sure, if it would work, then sure, but I don't really care. I mean I can't. That's why I have my All Star hub running a cloud service, so anyone can connect from anywhere and that way it's not dependent on my internet at my location. But it's yeah, I know they can't connect to me because I'm behind the double NAT, but they do offer a I was looking through the plans yesterday when we hooked this up or a couple of days ago. They do offer a static IP. Now it's like it's like an extra forty dollars a month or something which like that, which seems like seems kind of high. But I'm if you're using it for business and this is your only way to get it and it's gonna work for you, you need a static IP. But yeah, they have they have six or seven different plans. That used to be they have one plan, then they came up with the second plan. Now they got like six plans out there. So pretty good. Uh, you guys ready for himcashon?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, absolutely, looking forward to.
Speaker 2: It, looking forward to.
Speaker 3: Bet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's colder up there that it is here Van.
Speaker 7: It's sixteen, but every night it's it's dropped down into the negatives.
Speaker 2: Our highest forty two tomorrow. So yeah, our height was sixty yesterday. It was quite nice and pleasant out yesterday, but it's dropping again, so I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're getting the same thing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, every morning when I've come out here to the building, I've had to turn on some some form of supplemental heat.
Speaker 4: Not that it's like super cold. But it's it's like fifty five sixty.
Speaker 3: In the building.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd rather be a little little warmer.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, once we get through the weekend though. Here anyways, I'm looking at seventies.
Speaker 3: During the day and fifties at night. So yeah, next week we'll be gorgeous.
Speaker 7: I'm just I'm hoping Florida gets back to normal weather because aren't they getting pounded with another storm along the East coast this uh this weekend?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're actually supposed to get cold this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, that's what When Michael was on the livestream last Sunday, he's like, yeah, it was supposed to be in like the forties there in a couple of days. But hopefully they'll be done with that crap before we get there next month. But we'll see.
Speaker 6: So well, the forecast, let's see sixties and thirties Wednesday, Thursday, and then Friday, Saturday, Sunday is seventies and forties, So a little brisk in the evening, but beautiful, perfect during.
Speaker 2: The day, perfect during the day. Yeah, that's the important part. Good. Well, maybe I should maybe I should consider bringing my propane fire ring out. Then we can all sit around the fire and smoke cigars.
Speaker 3: That would be cool.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll maybe I'll bring that. We didn't need it last year was warm. Man, we didn't need it last year.
Speaker 4: But we had some kind of fire fire something out there.
Speaker 7: Remember that was like a it was it was like a ten canful of candles or something like that.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, that's right, that's right. I forgot about that. That wouldn't know whose that was. Yeah. Uh, that's that's not bad. Yeah, good, okay, okay, well.
Speaker 7: I actually ordered, uh from a company called deep Sleep Overland. They made mattresses. Yeah, so I got a mattress for the Broncos. So on my trip down, I'm going out east and I'm gonna I'm going to hit the states that I have not activated parks and yet.
Speaker 4: So my my goal is to.
Speaker 7: Stay a couple of nights in in nation or not national parks but state parks or wherever, just just camp, do some.
Speaker 4: Poda each each of the nights.
Speaker 7: And then instead of trying to drag a tent out and roll it back up in the morning, I'm just gonna sleep in the back of the Bronco and then my goal is to get there Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Uh, and we'll be there on Wednesday.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and make it even better. I gotta get my wind shield replaced. So the glass replacement companies meeting me there at the fair round to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh yeah, that's that let's say flight place that they don't meet you anywhere.
Speaker 7: Uh yeah, it's it's a different one. They probably that I took it in and the guy's life. We need the light bar off and the pod lights that are on your mirrors, the ditch lights because they can't whatever the machine is that they need to put in there to align the glass and everything. Like you said, they couldn't do it with the lights. And I'm like, you got a spot for me to do.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 7: I can't bring the Bronco into the garage, so I yeah, and it's yeah, I think it was like three degrees when when we were talking, and uh they were they were at a collision shop to do the glass replacement there, and he's like, I can't have you in the bay that to take those off.
Speaker 4: So yeah, right.
Speaker 2: Well, I have you know that sleep system they sell it more. I can't remember the name of it right now. He's been there the last three three or four years that I've been to more Expo. He's had that really nice sleep system. It's expensive, but it's like a roll up bed. You unroll it and it's got down pillows and down comforter. You can kind of piece it together with stuff. And I was gonna buy one of those last year, and I bought a diesel heater instead. I didn't want it. I was like, Okay, I spent my money, I'm not gonna buy it now. But I might get one of those this year that looks really really comfortable, and you can roll it out. You can roll out in your RV, you can roll it out in your rooftop tent, you know, any anywhere you want to. So I'm going to rooftop tempate t rooftop tent it on the way to Hamcshion. Probably gonna leave on Monday and drive for I don't know, five or six hours something like that, and uh camp somewhere and then Tuesday, drive majority of the way on Tuesday and probably be a round Pencacle of Florida Tuesday night, meet up with Ack Wednesday morning, drive in together. That's what we did last year. So probably meet Dave around somewhere first or second day, I don't know, we'll have to figure out to meet up spot.
Speaker 6: But yeah, yeah, I'll be taking my time. This thing is huge, and yeah that'll be my first big trip.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but you got a diesel so you're good. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Driving it over here, I was first few seconds I was like, Okay, what is it gonna do?
Speaker 3: And then I went to get on the highway and I'm like, okay, all right, Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no lurching or anything like that. Say what no lurching?
Speaker 3: No, not at all.
Speaker 2: What How long is it?
Speaker 3: It's thirty eight feet?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I put the rack on the.
Speaker 3: Back of my little electric bike. It'll be over.
Speaker 2: Forty yeah sheez. Okay, dude, this is big.
Speaker 3: My first apartment.
Speaker 2: I don't doubt that.
Speaker 3: I don't doubt that at all.
Speaker 2: Wow, uh sheesh. Okay, well I'll be I'll be really interested to see that thing that might that might take up an entire side of our compound at Hamcash by itself.
Speaker 3: Probably is. She's big.
Speaker 4: So I think.
Speaker 7: I was talking to Vaughan. I think he's they're gonna come in on Thursday.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. I think they got there on Thursday last year. Yeah, I'm pretty sure. Frank and Rob are flying in Wednesday night. I think Jason and I are arriving, and Dave are arriving Wednesday. Tim, you said to be there Wednesday. I have no idea with Bill's schedule. He'll do his own thing. But uh, but my buddy John, who might camp with this, is gonna get their Thursday. Kyle, I think, is going to get their Wednesday. So those of us who at their Wednesday, we're gonna form a compound. Yeah, and we're and I'm gonna bring a whole roll of Barbarier. We're gonna put barbarer run a compound and then and then probably put Frank on a turret with a machine gun on top of it and just tell people to you know, put a big keep out signing what I'm just kidding. That would be fun though, it would be really fun to do that. But but no, no, we're gonna we're gonna form like a like a circle of the wagons thing with with with the r vs and whatnot. So and I rented my RV yesterday, no, two days ago, So got that all squared away for the five of us and there it's gonna be delivered on Wednesday. So it's Yeah, it's gonna be a it's gonna be a fun trip. So we're gonna talk about all this stuff. You guys make plans to join us on Sunday night live stream. Not this Sunday, but the week from Sunday. We're gonna talk about all these hamplication plans the week before.
Speaker 3: So I'll be in Louisiana.
Speaker 2: Sweet, are you gonna so so you're gonna start your trip before that?
Speaker 6: Then yeah, I'm gonna start leave Sunday morning, getty easy Sunday. Uh, then somewhere I don't remember exactly where in Florida on Tuesday, but the northern end of Florida, and then roll in and actually Wednesday, I was going to stay at the there's a super walmart right down the road and just pull in there and run the generator for the night so I can get in the line because I'm going to take up a lot of room in line waiting to get in, so I figured i'd get in line early.
Speaker 2: Well, when we got there last year on Wednesday morning, there was not a line. Okay, yeah it was. There was one guy talking to the attendant and we got in line behind him, and I mean it took less than ten minutes and we were inside.
Speaker 6: So but I wanted to get there early Wednesday so that we can kind of scope out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and have the choice of where we want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good, okay, all right, Well I'll probably I'm probably gonna leave Monday afternoonish and probably going to camp somewhere around I got to look and see what Google said, but somewhere around Jackson, Mississippi, Monday night, which is about about six hours, maybe maybe a little bit west there. I might drive for about five hours. We'll see, and then Tuesday night I'll be around the Pensacola area, So we could.
Speaker 6: Figure I'm doing six hours a day and of course sixty five ish.
Speaker 3: Miles an hour.
Speaker 2: So yeah, okay, okay, that'd be fair.
Speaker 6: I can enjoy wherever I'm at, and I'm not trying to set this thing up in the dark.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, that's there's a lot to be said about that. There's a lot to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Do you have a mobile hotspot for your all Star yet?
Speaker 5: Me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, on my truck. My truck will run all Star, my all Star now okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah. All Star is going to be our chatting, our chat room for the drive into to hamp Casion. So yeah, definitely be on all Star. Be fun.
Speaker 6: Okay, I get it set, got my clear note sitting right there on bill Crow, so when I pull it out, it sits in the truck, and then when I come back in, I just slap it back up, plug it in and good already said up for all three networks, so it'll just connect.
Speaker 2: All right, guys. Well, I think this was overall successful. I was scared at first because it was uh and I am a hard line. I've got an Ethernet cable running from my desktop to the Starlink router. But I'm wondering because the Starlink router is right there. It's ten feet from me in the same room. So I'm wondering if I should try it on Wi Fi and see how it works. Yeah, but Charlotte, but I might experiment with that next time. I don't have a Wi Fi router right now for this desktop computer. But generally speaking, the hard line works better anyway. But I haven't had any drops with my TV or my phone today while be connected to starlink, but the Ethernet was dropping, so maybe I got a bad cable. Maybe I'll look at replacing the ethernet cable. I don't know, but to look at so I appreciate you guys hopping on.
Speaker 7: Yeah, definitely looks like you're gonna do all right with at least two people on there. I haven't seen any any any issues with signal degregation.
Speaker 6: Or you haven't pixelated. I mean, it's it's way better Nextfinity already.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, Well it didn't start out that way. It started out and it dropped like three times, but then it was uh yeah, then it kind of finally caught up to itself. So I don't know. It could be one of those things where you know, it's just more people on the bandwidth in the evening, that kind of thing, like a shared DSL connection or whatever, or cable mode in whichever one it was that used to do that. But we'll see.
Speaker 3: Oh got the delivery, big ass track, a little ass box, all right, k.
Speaker 2: E eight W A G been good here the whole time. Thanks man, appreciate that. All right, we're gonna shut it down all right, and we'll talk to you guys soon. Thanks again for jumping on. Yeah, all right, later, see you guys,