Speaker 1: Lara Kane After Dark with Eric remembers the podcast You'll dig if you like a genuine and laught so big.
Speaker 2: Laura's a love of ballunatic with the.
Speaker 3: Vibe so real.
Speaker 1: The stories are crazy, the real deal. Eric's the talent and people with sas. He's kind, he very gets the kind of crass producer Claire runs the show super plaint nerd always in the note, we guarantee to make you laugh.
Speaker 2: Plus you're we're late. Uncle, your seat belts and don't be late.
Speaker 1: Here we go, get ready, it'll be great.
Speaker 2: On with the show.
Speaker 3: Well, hello, and welcome to Laura Kane after Dark. There's Eric, I'm Laura Kane, there's Eric, there's Claire.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's easy and easy, little easy. Now, welcome to our podcast, Laura Kane after Dark. This is a first. We've never done the show laying down the entire time. Now we as I'm sure you are tired by this time of the week. It's Thursday. I mean, it's almost the weekend. But I don't know about you, but I haven't like very tired this week, like no particular reason why, just tired. So we all decided. In fact, I think it was Claire was your idea? Claire is a sleeper, she's she's our resident sleeper on the show, and she's like, let's do it laying down. I'm like, why not? We could still be fun and it was relaxing, right, Okay.
Speaker 4: I feel very relaxed.
Speaker 3: Do you feel okay? Okay, gooy, because you've got my little my favorite little sleeping I'm so cozy.
Speaker 2: No, I just want to apologize in advance if I.
Speaker 3: Fart, Well, where's your butts? I'm not No, your butt's not near my face.
Speaker 4: I mean your butts are further away than they would. Yeah, we're sitting regularly.
Speaker 3: How's your head? Though? This fillow too much for you? Are you so hot?
Speaker 4: Oh? Is this? Oh?
Speaker 3: I just went right over my head? The head going right over my head?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: Is you look like you're about to die? Should I move this pillow off your head?
Speaker 2: I noticed that the vein.
Speaker 3: See if I can do this a different way the way you did it before was great?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah that's.
Speaker 3: Better because now you're so now we can see your face. There you go, there we go.
Speaker 4: Okay, if Eric could get his mic a little closer to.
Speaker 3: It, oh yeah, oh yeah, sorry, I move the thing.
Speaker 4: You know, this is a professional production.
Speaker 3: This is what we do.
Speaker 4: This is how we do, and we have everything under control.
Speaker 3: More and more and more and more and more. Now you got to pick it up and move it.
Speaker 2: No, no, I got it.
Speaker 3: That's me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's way better.
Speaker 2: Perfect.
Speaker 3: It's not good enough.
Speaker 2: For me, it's not good enough for you.
Speaker 3: Look at it.
Speaker 5: Almost there, you're getting too close to her, to her man.
Speaker 3: There we go. Oh this is so much better. Okay, anyway, welcome to the show. We have fun games and a super fun segment called Claire's Corner, And I think after well, we're gonna play what Your Price. We haven't played that game in a while, where I give you a scenario and you guys have to give me the least it would take you to do the particular thing. But I think we should start the show with Claire's Corner and she's gonna teach us about what are you gonna teach us about?
Speaker 4: Got some slang that you should know that's furing.
Speaker 2: Out with you that I should like me. Oh right, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: I think it's importantly. Do you want to know she's teaching us this isn't a failing thing?
Speaker 4: Well, do you want to compete?
Speaker 3: Yes, I actually do.
Speaker 2: You're very competitive. I'm competitive.
Speaker 3: You see if I know what see if you know this mean? I'm so these are like current the things.
Speaker 4: That the kids say. And by the kids, I mean like you know, adults.
Speaker 3: Okay, young adults.
Speaker 4: Okay, y a is what does it mean if something is peak?
Speaker 3: Peak peak, p e A K peak top best?
Speaker 4: Yeah right, I think so Laura got me this list, and I think it's a little easy. So I've pulled some of my own.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh, thank you.
Speaker 4: I don't know what to give that point too? Did Eric know peak?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we got it?
Speaker 4: Got it?
Speaker 3: That's fine, It's fine.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's see. Oh, what does it mean if something is goaded?
Speaker 2: Goaded?
Speaker 4: It means like g o A T like the animal and then ed at the end.
Speaker 2: You know what, goat is greatest of all time?
Speaker 3: There you go. So if you're goaded, does it mean like you have been proclaimed?
Speaker 4: That's exactly what it is. Okay, see this this list is too easy. Also on here is iconic and legend. Those are just like words.
Speaker 3: But are are the kids? Are the kids using them a lot these days?
Speaker 4: I guess? So? Okay, But I think it's pretty obvious what they mean. Here's a better one. What does it mean if someone says no cap?
Speaker 6: You know what?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I think I view this. Oh gosh. I got a bunch of cards like they're supposed to be birthday cards, is random, and all of them say no cap something something, no caps something like what does this even mean?
Speaker 4: Nobody?
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, wait, let's take a guess. It means like no way no.
Speaker 4: It means you're telling the truth. So capping is lying. It's like no cap is like I'm not lying, I'm telling the truth.
Speaker 3: So use it in a sense.
Speaker 4: That episode of lard k and After Dark was the greatest one of all time. No cap?
Speaker 3: Wow? Okay, I do like that. I like it? Am right? Are you like so uncomfortable right now? Your sweating for no cap?
Speaker 4: Demi Lovato was right next to me at the Hillary Doff concert.
Speaker 3: Hi, there we go, There we go, There we go.
Speaker 4: Okay, excellent. What about chew gee?
Speaker 3: How do you spell that one?
Speaker 4: C h e U g y.
Speaker 3: It means ikey Like that is gross? Hi?
Speaker 4: Uh It's like cringe, but then like it's like millennial cringe. Yeah, so like pumpkin spice, and like calling a dog like a baby, calling a dog a fur baby, and like you know, a snake a danger noodle, and like.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's my favorite thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 2: Danger.
Speaker 4: It's a danger noodle? Or like you know what else is the word adulting is chewgy okay? Or like skinny jeans like that are colors? Remember those colorful skinny jeans? These are probably chew gee.
Speaker 3: I don't want danger? What is it?
Speaker 4: Danger noodle?
Speaker 3: I don't want danger noodle?
Speaker 4: Chew the.
Speaker 3: Snake is a danger.
Speaker 4: Don't let the chew giness hold you back from who you truly are.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: What about riz?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: I know, Riz?
Speaker 2: I don't know what that. You do too, We've we've we've got I know, but I don't remember what it is?
Speaker 3: Oh my Gokay, it's short for something. Think about what has the what has the word? The words laying down business.
Speaker 4: It's not good for Eric. I feel that he's not having any thought.
Speaker 2: It sounds like jazz.
Speaker 3: Sorry, are you right now? No?
Speaker 2: I don't know what. I don't even know what.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, let me just put it this way. You have no risk going on right now? Eric, you're kind of without riz at this point.
Speaker 2: Sex appeal.
Speaker 3: Kind of kind of but not not necessarily that just like it's short for charisma, you're not really showing off you really, I'm not charismatic.
Speaker 4: You're not very charismatic right now, you're kind of great.
Speaker 3: Okay, energy, that's right, well right back atcha totally.
Speaker 4: We should do like a like an ASMR version of the show, you know those like you know the Sleep podcast where they talk like.
Speaker 3: This I do, and they frequently.
Speaker 6: We should do that edition.
Speaker 7: No, you kind of have to talk a little bit more like not necessarily.
Speaker 6: Whispering, just low talking just yea.
Speaker 4: So let's do one more sort of on this vibration.
Speaker 2: Okay, so great.
Speaker 6: What about dolululu delulud el el you l u Yes, solution it means solutional. Good job, Eric, Eric.
Speaker 3: Use it in a sentence, suck it.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, you say, like, oh my gosh, he liked my Instagram story. I think he's totally into me. Your friend would say, you're being delulu, like you're diluting yourself, but in like a fun way, not in like a destructive way.
Speaker 3: Eric walks into this house every Monday night. Thinking that he's the most important person all the show, and for that I think he's a little delude.
Speaker 4: He is de Lulu.
Speaker 6: There you go. That's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Laura thinks she's Rockefeller, so therefore she's de Lulu.
Speaker 3: I'll think. Okay, you know what, you do, whatever you want. Never mind, I was gonna scold you.
Speaker 2: But what you just told me about.
Speaker 3: That as m R.
Speaker 7: You don't have to like whisper whisper. You can just talk really softly. Okay, great, No, I'm crinkling. I don't like you're crinkling. You know when you're when the botox wears off. Does the back of your neck look like a pack of hot dogs?
Speaker 2: Oh? Okay, do we have more?
Speaker 4: I got more? You want more?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Give it gives more, Claire?
Speaker 4: Okay, great, where did it go? What does it mean if you tell someone they need to touch.
Speaker 2: Grass, get to step in like get the fuck out?
Speaker 3: No, No, I know this one. It means you just you need to, uh, you need to get in touch with reality, like like get into nature, like like touch grass, get like get real.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, like go outside like you've spent way too much time on the internet. You need to go touch grass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say touching grass. That's probably what I was doing on the way back from l A five.
Speaker 3: Hours, touching, touching claw, touching weight.
Speaker 7: What.
Speaker 4: I've never heard that in my life.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you've heard dropping the kids off at the pool.
Speaker 4: I've never heard that. You guys have all these pooping you from.
Speaker 3: Never I'm going to go drop the kids off at the The kids don't say that, Well, you know what, You're gonna start it up now.
Speaker 4: The kids say it because I'm bringing it back. Okay, great, I'm bringing it back. Thank you for this task. Okay, what does it mean if someone's an NPC?
Speaker 2: I have no idea in PC not politically correct, but no.
Speaker 3: Not particularly cool, not pretty.
Speaker 4: It's from like a video game terminology.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that helps.
Speaker 3: Okay, that doesn't help at all. Uh.
Speaker 4: It stands for a non player character, which is someone from like a which is like a character from video game that just like is the computer owns this run by the computer and not played by a human being, and just like it's kind of on their own loop. You know, they're just doing their own whatever the computer program tells them.
Speaker 3: You're totally sleeping right now, you're all sleep.
Speaker 4: So big mistake. This is the NIKEE episode all over again. That hard too. But when you're referring to a person, it's someone that's just like very basic and regular and kind of like goes to their job and comes home and like doesn't have like doesn't really do anything. It's just kind of like a standard person.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I'll forget that one.
Speaker 4: You don't need to worry about that one. A lot of people basically just use it to be mean. So if you forget it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: You don't want to be mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, So you don't need to. You're definitely not an NPC Laura, so you don't need to worry about it. Okay, you're very notable.
Speaker 3: You're thank you. That was the nicest thing you've said to me.
Speaker 4: That's so true. So oh my god, no, cap there you Okay, let's do maybe one more. Doesn't mean if someone's your op.
Speaker 3: Opp like you're like you're totally you're the opposite of you, Like, oh my gosh, uh.
Speaker 4: Close.
Speaker 3: Eric is so when it comes to money, me and Eric are.
Speaker 4: So what is another word that starts the opp You're right that it's like short for something oppressive. No, p P yeah, oh p P yeah you know me.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, your jaw just totally clicked, that's why. Oh wow, that sounded like a door.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it's opposition. So it's like your enemy, someone who's out there working against you.
Speaker 3: So please use it in a sentence.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Oh, she is my op. She's always trying to get me fired. She's my OP at work. She's always trying to get me fired, and she always going behind me and telling the boss about things.
Speaker 3: My extensions beautiful? Well, my extensions wouldn't be funny.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't that be funny?
Speaker 3: Please? No, I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: If I just play with your hair and nick combs out, no, it just comes out my hand.
Speaker 3: There's a hard probability is that happening?
Speaker 2: That would be comedy.
Speaker 3: Goal. No, then you will be my op really, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Okay, do you want to guess what is this? Do you want to say some prices?
Speaker 5: Oh, oh my god, that was a good one, Caine, what prices?
Speaker 4: What's the game?
Speaker 3: The game called? Oh oh, it's called what's your Price? All right, here we go, we'll each have Okay, we're gonna have to write. It's gonna be a little difficult laying down. Okay, thanks to you guys for understanding. And I'm sure you know what. Maybe you're laying down listening to this. So we're all laying down, or we're together in this. We're family.
Speaker 4: And if you're not doing laying down yet, I invite you to take this moment to take a seat, you know, maybe laid down.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, this is like how all of my little video as I listened to every night on YouTube start because I listened to like sleep meditation videos and stuff you know about how and then videos about if you listen to this tonight tomorrow you're gonna wake up and have money in your bank account. But it always starts with find a comfortable position and get into that physician right now, lay back and enjoy the following. I'm going to give you a scenario, and on this paper you can write it small day whatever I would suggest small because you only have a little bit. Uh, what is the lowest amount of money you would do this thing for your lowest Okay, you have to put a price. Though you can't say nope, I would never do that. You have to put a price and don't put if you put billion, any billion, and you're gonna get it. And I'm laying on top of it.
Speaker 2: I could make no promises.
Speaker 3: We don't know what they are yet, I know, but I know him. He's played this before and he's made me angry. Like this particular extension piece is kind of come out any second.
Speaker 2: I might just give it one yank. Oh god, it'll be the best thing ever.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go. What's your price? To be confined in your bedroom for one month? Obviously you can leave your bedroom and go down the hall to use the restroom.
Speaker 4: Okay, but that's it.
Speaker 3: You can't leave to go to the store. You can't leave to go Your food has to be brought to you, all that stuff. One full month to be confined in your bedroom. Oh my god. Okay, this is another thing I knew was gonna happen. You want to show our sweet Claire.
Speaker 2: But one dollars?
Speaker 4: What have you done? Did you draw a penis what I'm scandalized by that?
Speaker 3: There it goes.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's.
Speaker 2: Got a it's got a it's got a weird hair.
Speaker 3: Hair at least you put hair.
Speaker 4: It's a little lopsided.
Speaker 2: I know it was. Oh, I can't fix it now, that's okay.
Speaker 4: All bodies are beautiful. If your pants looks like that, we accept you.
Speaker 3: Okay, one dollar, all right? No, honestly, honestly, no, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not kidding you. I would if I could stay home for a month and just.
Speaker 3: Watched movies all day long and TV shows and stream stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh I have food brought to you? Oh God, are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Well, Clara, what did you put?
Speaker 4: I put one hundred thousand dollars?
Speaker 3: See, I was kind of I put ten thousand.
Speaker 4: I could I could be negotiated down from one hundred thousand, frankly, yeah.
Speaker 3: But it would take It would take some money.
Speaker 4: Some of us are mentally Aleric and like, if we do that, it's going to be a proper We're gonna get really.
Speaker 3: Sad, totally. Yo, Yes, we get sad. We get sad. You must get sad.
Speaker 4: And I think that would be a real problem. That would be a real problem.
Speaker 3: For me, not me. Yeah, God, I think I just said the F word by accident.
Speaker 2: God, that's nice. Kane, this is the Family Show.
Speaker 3: Okay, what's your price? Carry a doll with you? Everywhere you go for one full year.
Speaker 4: What size we talking?
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter?
Speaker 4: Well, can I put it in my pocket?
Speaker 3: No, you have to carry be my chucky doll, whatever doll you can.
Speaker 4: It be a la boo boo yep, but you have.
Speaker 3: To carry it with you. You know what, Claire, Yes, you can put it in your pocket, but it has to be big enough where the little head peeks out.
Speaker 4: Okay, adorable.
Speaker 3: Okay, So one year, one year.
Speaker 4: I would think I would just not succeed at this. I would forget it. I forget everything.
Speaker 3: One hundred thousand, I said, fifty thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do one hundred. Somebody might think I'm a little weird, so.
Speaker 4: I also put fifty thousand. Did you We're right on them, Laura. You and I are aligned. Oh my god, we are so on the store, so aligned.
Speaker 2: See. I think I think girls could get away with that more than boys.
Speaker 4: That's yeah, sure, that's probably true.
Speaker 3: All right. What's your price to live at a newdist colony for a week? Oh now, think about you'd be making new friends. You're gonna be You're gonna go alone, set up your little campsite, whatever your cabin or wherever you sit.
Speaker 4: Do I have to be alone.
Speaker 3: No, Yeah, you enter the newdest colony.
Speaker 4: Can't bring a friend?
Speaker 3: No, but you're going to be making friends for one week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I totally do it.
Speaker 3: Now. Remember there are most of the people at nudist colonies. I would think you really don't want to see nude, right, But then again you would get used to it pretty darn quick. Yeah, you know what I'm going fifteen thousand. I put fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's amazing week d I don't care. That's amazing for a week.
Speaker 4: I actually you can see it.
Speaker 3: You can't, like buy a dinner.
Speaker 4: I originally I originally had twenty dollars, and then when you said I couldn't being a friend, it upped it to fifty dollars. Okay, take it, old people, I don't care. You don't care.
Speaker 3: Love it.
Speaker 2: People can look at it all they want.
Speaker 3: It's whatever, man, it's whatever. Okay, here we go. What is your price to drink water from a vase containing three week old dead flowers?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: You know that smell, that vicious, vicious old flower water smell.
Speaker 2: Yes, you have to drink.
Speaker 4: It like a sip or the whole thing it does.
Speaker 3: It's just a drink water from where I'm thinking a sip.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say one.
Speaker 3: I'm going to say I'll throw up one. Eric, what let's get real, I'll throw awa take a sip so much what you throw up.
Speaker 2: There's probably a bunch of bacteria that listen. If I'm gonna throw up, I'm gonna come over here and do it.
Speaker 3: Then okay, then shoot no for real a million? Oh my god, you are ridiculous.
Speaker 2: And I'll do it on my only fans.
Speaker 3: I would do it for fifteen, of course she would.
Speaker 4: Where I have one hundred and fifty thousand and negotiated down like I could be negotiated out of like seventy five thousand.
Speaker 3: That's still a lot. We're just okay, you know what it's up to you guys thinking about bacteria and stuff.
Speaker 2: And yeah, that's what I said.
Speaker 3: I know. That's why you're not That's why you have such high prices.
Speaker 2: That's right, okay.
Speaker 3: Oh no, your price to give a sponge bath to the oldest player in this room.
Speaker 2: Well that would be me.
Speaker 3: I know, full on hospital graide sponge bath free to Eric.
Speaker 4: You do it, I mean often it's not a spongebat regular.
Speaker 2: And I get up there in the kibbles and bits.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you you know what, well, this was supposed to be an o with within a line through it. I don't know what I drew. I would do it for nothing because I love you and I'm sure that you would have needed it, because you were you needed help. Yeah, and I'd wash, I'd wash your kibbles and bits.
Speaker 2: I'd wash your vagina to Laura, would you really would?
Speaker 5: Of course, I'd be wearing a suit the goggles that it has mad suit, Yeah, the blackout goggles of the you see anything.
Speaker 4: Just going in blown you're just bumbling around in the.
Speaker 2: Wearing like the elbow Lenke PLATEX rubber gloves.
Speaker 3: You take a silver shower.
Speaker 2: I would. I'd have like one of those metal brushes.
Speaker 3: You are ridiculous when it comes to.
Speaker 5: One of those what's one of those things that you scrub your six with that.
Speaker 2: The the wire?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, there you go. Oh my god, dude, don't I have a shot back.
Speaker 5: And it doesn't be that much attention and some some of that dish washing, soap washing soap.
Speaker 3: Oh I get pull.
Speaker 4: If it is good enough for the ducks, it's good enough for your that's true.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's true, all right. What's your price to spend the night inside a haunted house full eight hours of sleep?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: If you can sleep, and it has to be like the Wailey House or like or something super duper scary.
Speaker 4: Lip five thousand, zero zero dollars, I do that for free. No, I don't believe in ghosts.
Speaker 2: Sounds fun either, Claire, Claire, we were separated at birth.
Speaker 3: No, I thought we were. I thought we were right in the same wavelength.
Speaker 4: We were, and then we can I know this whole ghost, this whole ghost thing was really coming between us, and I would like to apologize.
Speaker 3: I just fell off your the wavelength.
Speaker 5: And I cock blocked two with the aliens thing, because that's a bunch of hogwash.
Speaker 3: At least, Claire, you believe in aliens right now?
Speaker 4: Well, like, I believe that they're out there somewhere, But I don't think that like like American government is hiding them from us. I just think that that's not likely.
Speaker 3: I cannot wait until I find my source and he comes on or she comes on the show and changes your mind.
Speaker 4: When you provide me with proof, you can say I told you so.
Speaker 3: I can't even wait to. I can't even wait too, and I'm going to that's my goal for twenty twenty six, twenty seven.
Speaker 4: What's your priceler?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 4: I don't even spend the night not and ow.
Speaker 3: I do it for free?
Speaker 4: Wait? Can you give me all that?
Speaker 3: I would ask about doing it for free because I believe in ghosts, and there's it scares me, but I kind of I'm addicted to excitement, so I think it would be exciting, and I really want to see one really really bad, like I have. I think I have seen two ghosts in my life, but I really really want to see one. Yeah, So I would do it for free for that reason, because I do believe exactly. Oh, shut up, what's your price? Do not floss or brush your teeth for the rest of the year.
Speaker 4: The year.
Speaker 3: Rest of the year. No flossing, no brushing.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I just swish water.
Speaker 3: Around in your mouth if you want to, you can, just doesn't say you can.
Speaker 2: Five million.
Speaker 3: Let's see how many months do we have left in the Oh we have almost six months.
Speaker 2: Right, you know how I am about teeth.
Speaker 3: A little less than six months. I would do it for Let's see, I would do it for seventy five thousand.
Speaker 4: Dollars one and one and a half million?
Speaker 3: What like, well, guys like, are you out attachment on my supergross?
Speaker 4: Well, my concern is that it's a lot of that money is going to go towards your dental cause exactly that is true, and so like I'm trying to factor that.
Speaker 3: In and and your mouth, your dental problems cause all sorts of.
Speaker 4: Right, that's like a lifelong sort of consequences situation.
Speaker 3: I change my answers, like I'm going a million dollars?
Speaker 4: Am I going to need dentures when I'm seventy because of this speller? You know?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I can, right, right?
Speaker 3: All right? What's your price to legally marry a complete stranger? It doesn't say for how long. I don't have any other details except for that one sentence. What's your price Mary, legally a stranger? Complete stranger?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Okay, let me put you know I should put a time limit on it.
Speaker 2: Is there a pre nup?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure you could do that. Yay, Yeah, you could do the whole, all the things, just legally married this stranger fifty million. All I'm looking at right now is the picture that you drew a penis is right in my face. Fifty million.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you see what I had hanging over your head before?
Speaker 4: It's a penis?
Speaker 3: Did you see that? Claire?
Speaker 4: So, the thing that's actually so fucked up is that I saw he was holding something up and I sat up to see what it was, and he's like, I expended that energy and I'll kind of like never get that back, you know, and it turned out to be a penis.
Speaker 3: I would be very, very.
Speaker 5: Angry if I also held one over her head that said I love anal that's awesome, with an arrow pointing to her head.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna yuck her yums. That's fine.
Speaker 3: I said one thousand, I actually meant one million, you know, one thousands that I asked what I put, but I matched a million? Okay, okay, okay, what your prise?
Speaker 2: Oh no.
Speaker 3: To fart loudly in your boss's office during a team meeting.
Speaker 2: Oh I've already done that and that was for free.
Speaker 3: Yes, wait on purpose.
Speaker 2: I sort of.
Speaker 5: Kind of fell asleep and during a team meeting, and it was it was and every everybody, Yeah, sure, but every knows you and they don't care.
Speaker 3: Do you care?
Speaker 2: No, See, you don't even care. So that's a freebie. So I'm just gonna put free I'm gonna put the big smiley face.
Speaker 3: I do it for two thousand, three three thousand. Okay, yeah, it's a fart, you know what, it's how parts happen.
Speaker 4: It's happens.
Speaker 3: Parts happened. Okay, we'll do a couple more and then we'll like truly go to sleep. All right, what's your price? Jump headfirst into a pile of warm horse manure.
Speaker 2: That will never happen.
Speaker 3: You have the head first, head first, and it's warm, which means it's from it's been sitting in the disgusting wash it off right away.
Speaker 2: I don't care necessarily.
Speaker 3: Going to go in your mouth.
Speaker 2: Oh gross. Dive head first and it's not going to go into my mouth.
Speaker 3: No, just close your mouth.
Speaker 5: Oh right, okay, Well when I emerge screaming, it's going to go in my mouth.
Speaker 3: So I headfirst into a pile of warmforcement.
Speaker 4: Ten million dollars.
Speaker 3: I do it for one hundred and fifty thousand.
Speaker 2: I would do it for one billion dollars.
Speaker 3: See, there we go. There's the ridiculousness there that is Eric Rimmer. See this game, I budge me so broad stuff like this. I can't eight million, billion, trillion gazillion get a billion.
Speaker 5: Well see, there's a method to my madness. If I told somebody I'd do it for a billion dollars, they never pay me for it, so then I wouldn't have to do it.
Speaker 3: This is realistic. I want you to get your head into this space. Okay, and be honest about your answer. Okay, what's your price? Live on a submarine for six months?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Those things freak me out.
Speaker 4: I would rather jump into the horse poop.
Speaker 3: I would rather do all the things on the list, all of them, than do this.
Speaker 2: I do one hundred. So really a submarine?
Speaker 3: Yeah, submarine under water for that long? Yeah, you're that You've never been so trapped in your life. I would. I would do it for two million.
Speaker 4: I would do it for fifty million dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what? Like, they're so dark, it's so scary, and think that the things should see out the little portholes and you can't escape from those big giant squids that you see floating by. Oh my god, I'm freaking out right now. All right, Oh what's your price? Walk around with a small stone in your shoe for one week. You know that horrible feel constantly everywhere you walk that stone is in your shoe. For one week, the most annoying thing. You'd be so annoyed you'd be we'd be such bitches at work. Let's see. But I would do it for three.
Speaker 4: Grand I think I'd do it for five Claire, I put ten k Oh what I bet I could be negotiated down. Yeah, I know if someone really offered me five thousand dollars, I'd take it all right to do this only a week.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's let's let's end on m okay, okay, no, no, I'd already did that one. No no, no, no, no, no, okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna end on a good one, a really good one. Okay, Well this one, this one, I just I'm saying because it's something that one of us in this room does. But I want to know your price is Okay, what's your price to clog the toilet every time you poop outside of your home, every time, every time you.
Speaker 4: Poop for the rest of your mortal life?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Oh that a lot.
Speaker 3: So any at the airport lord.
Speaker 2: Does it for free?
Speaker 3: I do it. Unfortunately that happens to me quite frequently, so I don't think I have to. I'm gonna put a price on it. Oh all right, I have a good one. So Claire, what is your price?
Speaker 4: Fifteen million dollars?
Speaker 3: Wow, that's a lot? Why everywhere? Factory?
Speaker 4: Everywhere you go?
Speaker 3: Well? How often are you pooping outside your home?
Speaker 4: Often?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Are you a poop pooper?
Speaker 4: I will poop anywhere, Claire, Me too. I poop at a restaurant, A poop anymore, stoop anywhere?
Speaker 3: You are a rarity because most people will not. I know, some people are weird about really weird about it.
Speaker 4: I mean, if it's like it's not ideal, if it's like like a bunch of thre's, you know, there's stalls and like there's not a lot of privacy. But if I can like close the door by myself anywhere.
Speaker 3: Oh, poop anywhere, me too, Cilaria, anywhere, up will be I every morning I poop at work, which okay, in the one holers or the doubles, of course the one holers. Now let me ask you this, do you do this little trick after you poop? Am I gonna hate you? After you poop? Do you close the door as if somebody's in there still, or do you lea crack it open just a little bit or do you just leave it like open? It's free. What do you do after you poop at work?
Speaker 4: I just leave it open.
Speaker 3: See if I have the poop at her in one of those one holers at work. Yeah, I will shut the door behind me as if somebody's in there. So it takes a well for it to you know, get get normal.
Speaker 4: But if the doors closed, like is it is the air circulating like?
Speaker 3: Oh, I guess not. I just don't want to do body to go in there after they see me going out.
Speaker 4: You don't mind if they smell it. You just mind if they know it's.
Speaker 3: You, right exactly And okay, okay, finally, what's your price to show up for work on Monday in a robe and nothing else?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, if I could five dollars? If I could?
Speaker 3: Do you have to work all day dressed like that? You're not wearing shoes, you're not wearing undergromars or any one. You're just wearing a rope.
Speaker 2: Heaven we sent home?
Speaker 3: What if you Claire Newsroom in the wait you probably already that.
Speaker 4: Okay, we're casual, we're not that casual. I do think I would be I might consider that I would lose my job, like I wouldn't be welcome back the next day.
Speaker 3: What if there was a guarantee wouldn't lose your job? But you do have to face those people you work with.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I mean i'd keep the robe.
Speaker 3: But like nobody knows that this is a shtick, Like you just show up for work in a rope. You don't say anything about it.
Speaker 4: I don't think there's a price. I think I'm like an Eric nine billion dollar situation.
Speaker 3: Oh no really, Oh no, no.
Speaker 4: Did you put like eight dollars?
Speaker 3: Laura would do it for five, I'd do it for I do it for a thou.
Speaker 4: Thou?
Speaker 3: I don't care. Okay, wait one more, one more and then we're gonna really actually go to bed. Okay, why are we so tired this week? What? Oh pride is this week? And I can't even win? Oh my god, from Hillcrest Fride. Stop holding signs over my head.
Speaker 2: Have fun, that's so mean. Have fun.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I'm going to the parade. I can't even wait. I know Star ninety four to one, which I am on on Sunday, afternoons. It's going to be in the parade some other iHeart stations. I love the festival, I love the vibe. I love love. I love everything about Pride, I love everything about Hill Gross and I'm so excited for all of you who are gonna be here and celebrate. And love is love and it should be celebrated, right, yeah, yes, all right? How about this final question? Okay, what is your price to suck fresh milk directly from the utter of a cow?
Speaker 4: You put my mouth on it.
Speaker 3: Of course, you have to suck from the teat of whatever, and you have to suck to get it out. Yeah, and it's pure and it's warm. It doesn't matter how much your price. I don't put a billionaire. I'm going to mark that. I'm gonna draw penis on your.
Speaker 2: Forehead, not after until I draw one on yours.
Speaker 3: If you have there's a billion in there, you're I'm not playing.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say.
Speaker 3: One hundred thousand, okay, all right, all right, I'm going fifty thousand.
Speaker 4: Same as Eric a hundred thousand.
Speaker 3: All right, we're all kind of in the same around a realm. Yeah, Oh, I like it that we handed it that way.
Speaker 2: I'm not sucking on some hairy nip.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, remember you guys. On Monday, something very fun is happening at the Old Globe in the quad there the Old Globe campus, right outside the theaters. There are many many local artists, I think twenty of them u that have been chosen to be part of an upcoming show at the Globe called Begin Again. And it's a musical and it's like a pre Broadway type of show and it is going to be off the charts. But this party is free and the twenty that we're chosen to be part of this show are going to be performing their music live. So free concert at the Globe with happy hour prices on beer and food starts at six. Go enjoy some fun. No, it's not time to get up. You're going to suffer a little bit longer. Oh I'm sorry. So you don't need to even call and make reservations. You just show up, listen to free music, come super fun date night starts at six. It's this coming Monday, so remember, and the show Begin Again doesn't start until September. But because you are a listener of Lauracane after Dark, you get to buy tickets early, but we'll talk about that. We'll let you a way, yes.
Speaker 2: For sure, and you could call to get tickets for north By Northwest and the upcoming Serrah No and much about doing much ado about nothing six one nine two three four five six two three, or go to the Old Globe dot org.
Speaker 3: We love you the Old Globe classic, iconic, the best, and so are you guys, and we love you and thanks for hanging with us and laying with us, and we sure appreciate you listening to us and love your podcast.
Speaker 2: Or are you and I slept together tonight and it was amazing.
Speaker 3: Welic sleve with.
Speaker 4: You and everybody watched.
Speaker 2: She really did.
Speaker 3: We kind of sixty nine kind of but not really.
Speaker 2: Just we were just a little we're just in.
Speaker 3: The opposite direction.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're just in the opposite direction. We kept it, We kept.
Speaker 3: It PGG we did anyway, Love.
Speaker 2: Your podcast, Love your podcast.
Speaker 3: Love you, my sweet babies, and proud of you. Charlie hit his bike ride and he made it Charlie like over. He made thousands of dollars for MS.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 3: I love Charlie and I love you Evan. I'm proud of you too. Let me my sweet babies, Bye bye,