Speaker 1: All right, Billy Cunningham, the Great American joining you and I now is Chris Plumbo of News Nation, and Chris, welcome again into Bill Cunningham Show, and we know what's happening now with Kamala Harrison with Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Let the games begin.
Speaker 1: I'm going to focus on something else with your permission, and that is I watched Brian Entton's report on News Nation the plot to kill Trump. That was the headline, and the plot normally implies, if not expresses, the idea that more than one person was involved, which at this point I don't think there's evidence to suggest there was, but there might have been because of the testimony at Christopher Ray. And so the essence of this as I understand it, according to Brian Anton of NewsNation, is that this twenty year old kid had the sophistication to buy drones and to fly them ahead of time as the rally was preparing itself. He had cars or vans that had IED's in him. That he had enough sophistication to buy the IEDs and also to buy transmitters that was found at the scene, I guess to set off the bombs. He had encrypted accounts and we found out last night or two, that each of the agencies involved, whether it was the Secret Service, so the Pennsylvania State Police or local police, each of them had radios, but no one communicated. The radios between the agencies and cell service is very weak because it was overloaded. Now, the conspiracy theories say that Joe Biden, who organized this in a sense indirectly, very indirectly, and that Chetle were kind of knowingly doing what they did, especially since according to media accounts that the murderer, the killer actually had some accounts up that seemed to indicate he wanted to kill Biden, he wanted to kill he wanted to kill Trump, and he focused on Trump with the assassination stuff for Lee Harvey Oswald. So, Chris Cuomo, hopefully we'll have you on in about three to six months from now when more questions are being answered. But can you understand the complete breakdown of the Secret Service, and in fact, almost every government agency and right now is in near collapse in the viewpoint of some at the top, and that somehow can you understand how some on the Trump side may feel as if he was targeted and either the Secret Service in the top echelon knew or should have known, what was going on.
Speaker 2: How do you process it?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm in the moment, as every critical thinker should be right. You go on what you know and not what you feel. Brian Entton has no reporting to support that the shooter was connected to any group or any affiliates or any associates. In fact, they are very impressed with the lack of what they call digital exhaust from this kid, which is putting him in the category of today what they call an in cell, which is someone who's shut in, who's not socially viable, who's bitter, who was bullied, And of course that takes us to the parents, who nobody has talked about. How did they not know what was going on with this kid? And you know that part of the analysis is inconvenient, you know, for all of political appetite. So I don't know that it was anything else. I haven't seen that this kid did anything that I find impressive. What is impressive to me is that the security plan was way too lax for an outdoor event, and there is an argument to be made that his team was short staffed. I don't believe that means that Cheetle or Biden or anybody wanted Trump to get shot at, And certainly we saw the commitment from the Secret Service agents in the moment, which was extraordinary according to Trump and according to Trump's son, that nobody should say anything about the people on the stage. So the idea that there was a plan that the Secret Service was behind, well, they didn't tell the agents on the stage. So I don't think that's what it is. I think that this is in the realm of a two part process. One is, they screwed up. They didn't plan the right way, they weren't staffed the right way, they didn't care enough. Okay, that's real. The second part is that now when it happens, everybody wants to politicize it and use it for something. I'm very slow to do that because the truth is enough, and the fact that somebody tried to assassinate Trump matters, And the fact that the lefty fringe and the righty fringe immediately started having dueling idiocy, I think is a really good window and to why everything's so screwed up. There we're we're given a third of the population. Yes, right, If you take these fringe actors from social media where they live, both sides. You got about thirty three maybe forty percent of us, okay, and they dominate everything we talk about and do, And to me, it's a window into that. I like Brian's reporting. I like what News Nation is doing. You said something at the top that really nails it. When you are not transparent, you are asking people to answer the questions for you, and that is always a mistake. Christopher Ray, I thought, did a good job until the end. Now he was able to go on school to school on Chetle right. He knew, if I'm going in front of this committee, I'm not going to do what she did, that's for sure, because I want to stay in my job. So he gets in there and then yeah, there is a question as to whether or not he was shot or not. Well, you were to tell me more than that.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Why is there a question when you say shrapnel? What do you mean You're saying that the bullet may have hit something else first and split and he got hit with a piece of the bullet also known as shrapnel. What are you saying? And he knows that that's an important question. Now here's the answer I've been given by his people. Bill, Hey, we're not in charge of the ballistics. We're not in charge of that. The Secret Service is looking at that, we're looking at the plot. Now. Plot is a loaded word, right because it sounds like involving multiple people. But I also don't think it's an excuse. You don't say things that don't add to clarity. If you're in a position of accountability and Race screwed that up. I'll be shocked if his office doesn't put out information on it today.
Speaker 1: Say somewhere, because we've all seen as the shot is fired, we all see Trump take his hand, right hand put up to the side of his head.
Speaker 2: New York Times had a.
Speaker 1: Seemingly a photo of the bullet itself, Yes, whizzing past the and there's the bullet. But to have the director of the FBI say I'm not sure Trump was shot, it's like, well what.
Speaker 3: Also to have people say, you know, I keep telling people, Okay, Now tell me how you describe it if it were you. If I'm standing on that stage and somebody fires something and it ricochets off a tree, that hits a stop sign, that hits a bird, and the bird comes it hits me in the face and gives me a cut over my eye. I'm saying that someone just tried to kill me, and look at the wound I have, and this idea that well, but if it's a shrapnel or if it's a piece of glass, then it doesn't count. Is the stupidest kind of discussion to have. And by the way, where'd the glass come from? Because both teleprompter panels are intact, right, so what glass? But even if it were glass, he killed somebody. Yeah, this guy, he injured two other people and out off eight rounds. He wanted to kill the former president. That's the end of the analysis of the threat assessment. That's it, and everything else is just really just a nodge towards how screwed up we are.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not sure what the website GAB is. Gab.
Speaker 1: CBS News is reporting that had a GAB account. I'm not sure what that is. He voiced his support for Joe Biden COVID lockdowns. He liked those, and he liked Biden's immigration policies. And the co founder, Andrew Torba, guy, I don't know, maybe you know. Andrew Torba posted remarks made allegedly by crooks on the site per request for law enforcement. Then CBS News is also reporting that he had a Duffel bag, that he had a collapsible stock on the air fifteen, that he was carrying a range finder, which I use in golf all the time. He had these so called transmitters to transmit signals to have explosions. There was improvised explosive devices found in his cars and three were found, including one in the house. And this was going on at a time when I don't know five twenty five thousand people standing in a field, about two hundred them passed out. And the issue was asked of Christopher Ray, why was Trump allowed to mount the stage when all of these things were going on and the snipers of the Secret Service had in the crosshairs, and he was still allowed to mount the stage. And Christopher Ray is saying, I'm not sure he was shot. You put all these things together. How does a twenty year old kid have encrypted devices? How does he have transmitters, How does he have range finders? How does he have drones? How does he have Duffel bags? How does he have all this information? And there was no conspiracy, He got no help anywhere, And I guess there isn't a plot to most of us. It looks as if, either directly or indirectly, the Secret Service, the Brave Men and Women, is one on top morton charge of setting up overall security. And we're told on Wednesday or Thursday, before the before Trump was shot, that the Secret Service advanced team said, we've got to get that building covered.
Speaker 2: Right there.
Speaker 1: Everyone nod at their head, and the two guys covering the building were inside the building from the county police because on top of the building was too it was too hot. You put all this together, My god, was there a grassy knoll somewhere? And I think Trump issued a missive about Christopher Ray and if he gets elected, Ray's going to be fired immediately. But they have The director of the FBI said, there's some question whether Trump was shot feeds into the conspiracy that the government now wants to say that some shop noll er he went down and had some sort of razor baden cut his own ear.
Speaker 2: It just gives con to me. This is an utter breakdown.
Speaker 1: I look at it from the FBI perspective, the hot top echelon. They had fraudulent affidavis to get Warrens with the Pviser court. I look at the CIA when Chuck Schumer said, if you mess with the CIA, there's six ways from Sunday they're going to screw you. I look at the Secret Service, not the men and women at the rank and file level, but I look at the level of cheetle who was put there by I guess, I guess doctor Joe Biden. She's She's a blind, dumbefuddled fool. So we have Biden is now in a sense gone, Cheeto's gone. Nobody's in charge of the presidency, nobody he's in charge of the Secret Service. And the director of the FBI says, maybe Trump wasn't shot, Chris Cromo, what the hell's going on around this place?
Speaker 3: Well, Bill Cunningham is very worked up.
Speaker 2: That it angers me. It angers me, Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 3: I mean looking confidence at that level is very frustrating. I would be careful about not knitting pieces together that don't necessarily fit. It doesn't really matter because the look, I'm not impressed by anything this kid was able to do. It's all readily apparent. He wasn't smart enough to turn on the receivers on the devices so that they could have taken a nation single We're lucky he didn't. But obviously I'm just telling you you can go online, and I say, spare me the comments that I told people how to do this, not from you, Bill, but from the people who are listening. Everybody knows this. Nobody's learning anything from the media. Okay. People who are up to no good have done all their own. There's all this information and all this how to and all these helpful idiots on line, So nobody's learning from me. But everything this kid did, this guy did twenty years old, let's call him a man whatever. Everything he did is unimpressive to me, including his ability to get that close with the shot. Anyone who knows how to shoot the weapon. I happened to be a very poor shot, okay, and at that distance with a zeroed in scope, I'm feeling very good about myself hitting a cantalope, let alone a human being, let alone with eight rounds. And I know he was a little rushed, but we got very lucky here. And I think it's totally probable, not just possible, that he did it all himself. What matters is the pattern that I see is different than your pettern, which is that every time there's a problem, those in power, whether it's Republicans or Democrats, protect protect themselves, tell us the minimum and drive division. That's what keeps happening. No matter what the scenario is, it doesn't matter. It can be a natural disaster, a man made disaster, to be a political disaster. The people who are supposed to account to us are slow, incomplete, deceptive, and then the media factions drive their own understandings. Thank you, Yes, drive understandings. I'm doing the radio interview in a parking lot. My lady's saying hello, thank you very much. Nice to meet you too. Thank you. Now, no, don't all I'm just I'm doing a radio interview with Bill Cunningham the Great America. Thank you. She says, Hello, Bill, You've got fans in East Ampon, New York.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: But so, I mean, that is our consistent problem, Bill, is that our leaders don't lead. Those who are supposed to be responsible are irresponsible, and they then make the rest of us pray for opportunists. And you know, here's why they said this about this guy. And here's this agenda, here's that agenda. The secrets was screwed up here. She didn't know what she was talking about. She gave bad answers. She was deceptive, and she stepped down. The win. The win in this situation was for Biden. And yes, yes, even Harris, even Harris, I know people are gonna say, I'll give her a break.
Speaker 2: She would.
Speaker 3: She's the vice president. They're talking about her being president at the time that this was going on. Then you have a week afterwards where she is now very much in it, looking for opportunities. Harris could have said Cheetles should go. Oh, she'd be stepping out of line, stepping out of the line anyway. She's taking Biden's nomination. So why didn't she say something? Why didn't Biden fire this lady immediately?
Speaker 2: Why immediately?
Speaker 3: Because leaders aren't leading Corse, Trump's gonna get of course, Trump's gonna get rid of Christopher Ray. Christopher Ray could save Trump's daughter's life tomorrow, and he's going Chris. I mean though, even though Trump put him in. You know, let's not forget that. You know, Ray was this amazing pick, a Republican who was a legit lawmaker or everybody respected. Everybody was happy about it. Yeah, until you do one thing that the people who put you here don't like it. And then all of sudden, youre as bad as anybody.
Speaker 1: Well when he said Trump maybe wasn't shot, And all I say to those on my side of the fence, imagine if that bullet was a quarter of an inch more to the writer, or if he not turn his head to look at the immigration jod forbid. Can you imagine the country today, Chris Cuomo, if.
Speaker 3: We say what, I wouldn't be home. I wouldn't be home the funeral, somewhere where there was no I would be somewhere where there was violence, with police officers had been shot, where a local official.
Speaker 4: Had been shot, where a kid had been shot, in the crossfire of people who were maybe hopped up on drugs, maybe just hopped up on emotion and decided to act out. I'd be desperate for people to find ways to heal this country, someone to step up.
Speaker 2: We would be in it.
Speaker 3: You and I would be doing these in person, because people of good conscience would be combining to try to say what was happening.
Speaker 2: It would be a awful nightmare, That's what I'm We avoided it.
Speaker 3: And do we do with the grace of this opportunity?
Speaker 2: That's it?
Speaker 3: What do we do with it?
Speaker 1: I think as Saint Michael the Archangels, and I pray to him every night to protect my family and my friends. I throw in Donald Trump because I'm thinking, we're not done with this yet, and I can think of this country if that bullet had taken off his head John F. Kennedy style, where we would be with Joe Biden in charge of security and Cheetles in charge of the Secret Service, and Christopher Wray.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be gone. Biden is going to be gone. I mean, look, my concern is this. You know, when people talk to me about Trump, I say the following. I don't like Trump. I don't like Trump personally because of how he weaponized me during his administration and made life hard for my kids and my wife. And he was made aware of this and kept doing it, so personally, I have beef with him. I still think the New York prosecutions were unfair. I still think there's a legitimate policy debate. I think you guys should have a better change agent than Trump, but that's your choice. I am fair to him, and I am thankful I said it and I mean it that God forbid he was taken out on that day.
Speaker 2: It would have been.
Speaker 3: Worse for all of us, and people say, well, wait a way, I don't get it. I don't like Trump said, I don't like Trump, but I love him as another human being, and for his kids and his grandkids and his family everyone to be alive and able to make his case.
Speaker 2: By every indication else. I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's a person. He's a person, the father, the grandfather. Well we got a rhyme.
Speaker 3: We could do this all, but don't. I don't like him. Like if it were you, Bill Cunningham, I would say, I don't know. I know what Bill Cunningham's politics are. I like Bill Cunningham, I consider him a friend. You go bad on Bill Cunningham, you have a problem with me. I don't care if I agree with what Bill was talking about about a not We are human beings first. Politics is about ideas.
Speaker 1: Not identity, right, and we need to Chris Cromo will be watching every night.
Speaker 2: Canus Nation?
Speaker 1: Once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, and please let's keep these lines of communication open.
Speaker 3: Please, Bill, I am always a call away. I could be wrong ten times out of ten.
Speaker 2: I see you.
Speaker 1: You get a hug from me, and you are but that's okay, Chris Cromo, thank you, thank you very much, Thank you, Chris, God bless you.
Speaker 2: Let's continue.
Speaker 1: And I do believe in the Almighty and Saint Michael the Archangel saved Donald Trump, Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WLW