Speaker 1: You know, there's no one like Tater Swift. There's no one like Tater Swift. She's picking Michael Jacker.
Speaker 2: No, she's not picking than Michael Jackson.
Speaker 3: She's picking than Michael Jackson.
Speaker 2: She ain't gonna have a billion dollar bio pick one year. There's nothing you will.
Speaker 3: She absolutely will.
Speaker 1: I think you're underestimating the Swift fans. What is that she does like make massive cult fault?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's yeah, but it's not it's not on the level of Jackson when they're like he went through the trial and it's still like like the little death threats there. So it made two sixty seven and that's about her. I just think because the reason I'd say this though, is because with Jackson with him, because there comes the music, but there also comes all the controversy where she doesn't really have that. So that's what I'm saying. She wouldn't that movie wouldn't be bigger than Jackson. I think there's the same thing as Freddy Mercury, right, she wasn't hiding that she was gay or not to be like Morbide die is.
Speaker 3: Maybe that'll be the big one copy.
Speaker 2: At the wedding, woman walks out like lively.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try and put a pin in this and one day we'll get a biopic on Taylor Swift and then do the comparison.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 4: Or sorry, Jackson spans more generations in my opinion where I.
Speaker 2: Think because of I think his music was. I think there's enough like.
Speaker 3: The longevity of his music. Maybe is that what you mean?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I can't say it's hund percent right because I'm not a doctor Manhattan type. I think there was a point in the world where you could have ninety five percent of the population love Michael Jackson's music. I don't think that's ever been the case with Taylor Swift. I think Jackson was. And whatever you want to say about Swift, you know she's improved over the years. She does not hold a candle on stage what Jackson did for a for the body, for the movements.
Speaker 2: For the choreography. That's been always a slight against her.
Speaker 4: Right, she's gotten better, but her movement sometimes very it's not the greatest right where Jackson that is like a he was like a phenomenal.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying.
Speaker 1: Comparing like hockey to soccer.
Speaker 3: It's like different type.
Speaker 2: Of sports, musicians and pop. They're both musicians and pot they're doing this.
Speaker 1: Like but like but like you could say, like Taylor Swift like killed it in multiple genres of music, where Michael Jackson didn't do that. Yeah, his his bag baby, he was the pop star.
Speaker 3: He wasn't doing country albums as well as.
Speaker 2: Like It's gonna R and B. You know in those early years.
Speaker 1: Swift has songs that are R and B like I.
Speaker 2: Feel like songs. Well that's that.
Speaker 3: There's probably Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I I am a fan of both absolutely for their music.
Speaker 3: I never watched.
Speaker 1: Jackson, so I don't know all the juice I heard. The truth wasn't being revealed, so I immediately didn't really care about.
Speaker 2: What the dog ontix.
Speaker 4: But I think I sorry, there's the doc on network. Didn't you see Jackson the Verdict? It's all about the trial.
Speaker 1: Oh I heard about that, I think on the radio or something. But I'm more of a Taylor Swift fan, just because more of her music is interesting to me. I still love listening to Michael Jackson music, though I think at the end of the day, if I speak, Michael Jackson is probably bigger because of the significance and the time, right, like like yeah, like there was no one like Michael Jackson before Michael Jackson. I don't think whereas like Taylor Swift, it's it's a different comparison because like, like she is the biggest artist in the world by far. You try to compare Beyonce to her many years ago, which was crazy to me.
Speaker 2: But no, Beyonce is sitting in no, no, no, no no. You got to walk that back.
Speaker 3: I'll walk it forward. Depending on what you say here.
Speaker 4: If Beyonce Beyonce, I will say that Swift took that crown from Beyonce, but Beyonce was holding that crown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that's what I's I'd agree.
Speaker 3: I would agree with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not saying right now Beyonce is bigger, but I'm saying that while Swift was on the come up, and again, look at Hall, look at where all that tide was right the whole It's just so funny. Our life is like the Kanye you know, greatest album all time. That's because everybody was like, what Beyonce didn't win because she was the shit at that time, right, it was like an upset that Taylor Swift won at that time, and I'm not saying she didn't deserve because I don't put much stock in the Grammys.
Speaker 2: You look like the raw category.
Speaker 3: But for music, right, nobody, No, No, everyone.
Speaker 2: Cares about the Oscars, Grammy's dip in every No.
Speaker 4: I think they're pretty equivalent to I got my issues with the Oscars nowadays too, But.
Speaker 2: No, i'd say she took it.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'd have to wait.
Speaker 4: I'd have to wait because you got to think about all like a different path for her. But Beyonce was in Dessie's Child, which was a huge deal.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: I don't think Swift is going to drop off, But I think I can't judge their careers until Swift is in her like late forties and fifties, right, because not many people Beyonce's age are still having like massive world tours or the singles and the albums that come up with sell. Right, that's kind of like a plateau. So and I'm not saying Swift won't do that. I think she will do that. I think she has a very big fan base. I think she's very smart with their marketing.
Speaker 2: I think there's I'm on too, I'm like right in the middle.
Speaker 4: I'm very much like BVS with her, where I think there's a lot of people that do overrate her her songs, But then I do think there's people that really over hate the songs and over haete like her music and everything like that. So I'm very much like in the middle and the camp. I'm an album album type of guy. My era of Tayrar Swift is long gone. It was read to nineteen eighty nine, and the rest of the stuff is good so far, but like that's that's where I live.
Speaker 3: Lover was pretty good too.
Speaker 2: Lover was fantastic.
Speaker 4: For a while, I thought that was her best album. I circled back to nineteen eighty nine. Actually that's what I put my stamp on. But Lover, I think is a good all around for sever But what I was gonna say to Can with the Swift thing and obviously was the times everything that happened. But and this is not just a Swift Nobody nobody has anything like Thriller.
Speaker 2: And I know it's like a meme. Thriller is such a Halloween meme.
Speaker 4: But Thriller and that music video, that song that is like there, that's like Swift does have a many big hit songs, but just thrill, like Thriller alone and that everything that came with that music video and that vibe, that jacket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is like a that's like a pulp.
Speaker 4: Culture Mount Rushmore moment, which I don't know Swift has one of those.
Speaker 2: The Airs tour could be.
Speaker 4: Talked about, but it's like that's tough because it's a tour, right, I'm talking about a singler.
Speaker 2: Look at this fifteen.
Speaker 4: Minute music video that they played in theaters, and it was this big deal and everything, right you know.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, all all good points and like just.
Speaker 1: Like like yeah, you bring up thriller Like that wouldn't have even been my immediate pick for Michael Jackson, Like just the idea of like Billy Jean and like what that song like, not even just like the content of what that song is, but just the manufacturing of it. And then like you already brought up like just his dances, like go, look, it's just crazy because nobody was doing stuff like that, and then you see him perform live and it's just like how does somebody do this? And then he just has the vocal range of what he has. Obviously he was basically like engineered as a child to be come that right, Like he was abused by his father. Basically a perfect shit and he was a perfect singer, but like clearly there's many mental things that that came out of it, and then there's a whole other bag of worms around that character. But it's just it's and you know, he's he's since passed now, but like, man, I.
Speaker 3: Think, I think.
Speaker 1: I think Taylor Swift is just gonna keep going until she's like ninety, Like it's.
Speaker 3: Just gonna be at the end of the day, I guess. So, yeah, that's kind of how because wasn't he ramping up for a tour and.
Speaker 4: Well it actually like his last tour, but I doubt it was his last. They always say it's their last tour and they make a bunch of money.
Speaker 2: And then I think it.
Speaker 3: Was his last album that he put out.
Speaker 1: I can't remember the name of it right now, but I just like, randomly, one of those songs came on my Spotify playlist Chicago that so I don't know if you've heard it, man, I'm like, how have I never heard this one before? And then I clicked on the album and it was released in twenty fourteen, which I think he died, well the probably.
Speaker 2: The movie, Okay, I'm not sure about that.
Speaker 1: Maybe not maybe, but regardless, it was like, man, this guy, this guy, like even in like the later albums that aren't like the more well known like you Already Hoisted with Thriller, Billy Jeans, this Escape there you go, thank you s Pups.
Speaker 3: Yeah that one, that one is.
Speaker 2: That the one when he has like the thing around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's like loops and ship around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a wild thing. Yeah, so I get I guess the Two Mountains of Don is one. Yeah, Swift isn't Michael. Michael's the top tier.
Speaker 4: Taking all from me, teing all the personal stuff out, because that's a whole different bag. I'm separating art from the artist.
Speaker 3: There's that including who's your favorite?
Speaker 2: That stuff in the music industry. To find somebody that has no skeletons in their.
Speaker 1: Swift right supposedly, if I speak just abusing Travis Kelsey, that's like that's like what comes out in a couple of years.
Speaker 3: He's just all bruised.
Speaker 2: Yeah, football, this is your last year.
Speaker 4: No, she's making them still do it, get back out there, put my like perking them off.
Speaker 2: Just no kurd Anglers.
Speaker 1: They do like their like their like first game of the year and he just comes fucking repelling in on the.
Speaker 4: Which full circle of this cast, that guy Jeff Jarrett that was in the few with kurd Angle Tarry Swift used to babysit.
Speaker 3: His kids, so you go, holy funk, that's random because they.
Speaker 4: Both lived in Tennessee, so they knew each other, The family knew each other and stuff.
Speaker 2: So there go full circle.