Speaker 1: Sometimes match we have today, Old bet builders hang away a thread here, Relax, relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses. Nov BET's got your covered. Nobe Besch is the home of the bet builder. This world come from goalscorers to cards.
Speaker 2: Get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bash. If your bet builder loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros in pre bets nov Bash More power to you. Tecency's apply eighteen plus bet responsibly Gamblingcare.
Speaker 3: Dot i e.
Speaker 4: The Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 5: Can victim bar him from future service? Have the prosecutors, the local prosecutors in New York, pursue him for the fraudster that he was before he ever became president. Lock him up for the garden variety florends he did there, But don't give him that center stage, that dominant role in our national life just down the street where Joe Biden is trying to heal this nation.
Speaker 6: So a lot of people have suggested that there are a range of factors that would make it difficult to put a former, there's not. The system has not been tested in this way. Do you agree with that that it would be difficult or nearly impossible for the law enforcement institutions to put him in actual jail.
Speaker 7: No, they would just put him in a double wide somewhere out near the fence, out in the grass, and he would eat there, he'd shower there, he'd exercise there, he'd be away, as Donia Perry said, from general population.
Speaker 3: But it's obviously doable now that this coming has been indicted. Who is the next person on your list in this retribute?
Speaker 1: Not a list, But I think there'll be others.
Speaker 3: I mean, they're corrupt.
Speaker 1: These were corrupt radical left democrats.
Speaker 3: Who's told me essentially he's worse than a Democrat.
Speaker 1: I would say the Democrats are.
Speaker 3: Better than call me. But no, there'll be others. Look it was that's my opinion. They weaponized the justice to carpets like nobody in history.
Speaker 1: What they've done is theerebok, And so I would I hope there, frankly, I hope there are this He's you can't let this happen.
Speaker 3: To a country. Welcome my friends to the already once again. I can't believe It's Friday, Friday edition of both Nearly's Rush Hour Fastest Hour in American media. As you know, as we've known since last night, James COMI was indighted and he will be arraigned on October ninth. I wonder if his yeah, October ninth. I wonder if his mugshot's gonna be released, and if he's gonna you know, now, look, I don't know what if you read all through the the mainstream outlets and even some of them that are not mainstream, even some center right news outlets, they're saying the case is weak, and they're also noting that there was a timeline that this had to happen before the Statutes of Limitations came to bear and he could just walk away from this. People are unsure exactly what the government is saying that he did. It's vague in the statements. The indictment's vague wording makes it unclear exactly what the alleged authorization is that the government has taken issue with. This is the idea that call me falsely testified before Congress and also leaked pretty much FBI information to the press, and now Republicans have accused James kill me of authorizing former FBI disgrace director and Drew McCabe to leak information to the Wall Street Journal back in twenty sixteen regarding an information into the Clinton Foundation, Although Inspector General looked at that said there was overwhelming weight of evidence suggested that James Comby didn't do that. Republicans have also accused Coming, by the way, this is from a Forbes story, have accused Coming of leaking information through his friend and unofficial speksman Daniel Richmond, a law professor, but an investigation also previously found there wasn't sufficient evidence to suggest either Richmond or call Me did anything unlawful. Shell we shall see. We'll see if the government has something here, then it'll all be revealed. If he's guilty of something here, it'll all be revealed. And no matter what they revealed, one of the things that these two charges don't really deal with is what he did in his time as FBI director, every aspect of what happened with the Russian collusion hopes which he played a key roland without question, without doubt. Now answer, mister Komi, you've all probably heard, and just bear with us one more time in case a few people haven't, but you've all probably heard his And the video was kind of interesting looking because it was him on a very how should we say, pay a wall that almost looked like a mug shot video. But this was the video that he released, James Comey h and after it was announced that he had been indicted.
Speaker 8: My family and I have known for years that there are costs to standing up to Donald Trump, but we couldn't imagine ourselves living any other way. We will not live on our knees, and you shouldn't either. Somebody that I love dearly recently said that fear is the tool of a tyrant, and she's right. But I'm not afraid, and I hope you're not either. I hope instead you are engaged, you are paying attention, and you will vote like your beloved country depends upon it, which it does. My heart is broken for the Department of Justice, but I have great confidence in the federal judicial system. I'm innocent, So let's have a trial and keep the faith.
Speaker 3: Yes, let's have a trial. Let's do. Let's have a trial. Let's have a trial. Let's do have a trial, and let's lawyer up. And of course, you know, liberals they'll probably this guy will probably end up with a pro bono lawyer right out of the top shelf somewhere. But still, let's have a trial. Let's have a trial. So a CIA A memo released in July reveals that Komi and former CIA director John Brennan may have given false testimony when they claimed under oath that the still dots A played no role in the twenty seventeen Intelligence Community Community assessment. That would be interesting if that ever comes up. I have not seen that analysis in some of the reports has anything to do with this, but boy, wouldn't it be fun Let's have a trial. If let's have a trial turns into actually uncovering everything that happened with the phony Russian collusion hoax, Now, I'm not a warrior, so I'm not gonna just delve too deeply into stuff that I don't understand, meaning what the real nature is of the charges. Apparently they're vague enough that even some of the reporters that handle this stuff on a daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, decades basis are not quite clear as to what the actual charges that the government has And I would assume that that's by design. By the way, I would assume that that's by design that it'll wait until discovery so that they can't start preparing their public defense automatically. I just hope that what we all know happened, and let's review some of the things that we know happened. We know that the great FBI spied on Donald Trump's campaign when he was running, the first time they did, and that was illegal. We knew that the entire Russian collusion hoax was a hoax. Even though you will still find recalcitrant liberals who believe to this day that what was proven a hoax isn't a hoax. We know it was a hoax. We knew that that hoax may not have originated in the FBI. In fact, we all think we know where the hope where it did originate. Princess Diana, of course, let me see, has information that I am didn't have. She's telling me about the warriors. Komi's warrior is Patrick Fitzgerald of the Valerie Flame Scooter Libby fame, so he's got an inside high priced DC mouthpiece to represent him. The judge, by the way, is a Biden appointee. That this is gonna go before on October the ninth. Well, what's that, Carlos already, Princess Diana knows everything, man, that's all she does. She's she's like a she's like the human like AI version of She's the human version of AI. Yeah, you're supposed to be her lackey. You're suppose That's what TJ said, not me, GJ. Yeah, you're supposed to be her lackey. You should know that. I'm just telling you Carlos, by the way Carlos has given me. And since Carlos is now not with us on Saturday mornings because he's out watching international football trackveling around the world doing all sorts of things, I'm not even gonna talk about the Saturday hookups because that's not not my business, not getting into it or whatever. I'm just saying, you know, but he was giving me a fascinating, fascinating description of his time in California, and I actually, if we have time to day, I want him to share some of that with you folks. It was astounding. Anyway, I didn't get sidetracked. We know the James Komy and we was involved in this entire Russian collusion hoax. We know the hoax. Didn't originate with the FBI. We also know that members of the intelligence community were involved in it. We know a lot of it came from who his political appointment, the Clintons, or, to be more accurate, Hillary Clinton, who, by the way, didn't have any great love for comy either. But we also know that it may the buck may not have stopped with Hillary Clinton, because some of the information suggests that has come out already that it may have went much higher into the Obama administration. And who in the world is much higher than Hillary in the Obama administration. So we know that, yes, who's on top of Oh, that's a poor choice of words. I was just gonna ask who's on top of Hillary Clinton in the Obama administration? But that is just not the way I want to frame that. Who are who in the hierarchical structure of the administration? Who was above Hillary Clinton during the Obama administration? And I'll leave it there. There is a lot that can be uncovered, hopefully in discovery, for both sides, and we shall see James Golden snartly. I can't wait to get Princess Dies take on some of this stuff tomorrow. Coming back. Don't go anywhere James Golden snurtly fastest Hour in American media.
Speaker 4: Continues The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network. The Rush Hour with James Golden Entertaining and informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 3: No one is above the law, no matter how rich, powerful, rich or politically connected you are. Our job is to follow the facts in the law without fear of favor. The fact is, no one above the law. No one, not even the president is above That's Matt Knettler, all right.
Speaker 1: So uh.
Speaker 3: By the way, Princess Diana has uh. She says, there was a lot of celebrating online from Democrats about uh, Democrats who think that Trump's pick for the intim us attorney who handled this case, Lindsey Haglan, is way out of her depth going up against Fitzgerald, who's one of the top level experienced prosecutors. On the other hand, this inexperienced lightweight in quotes former beauty queen got indictments on two charges and that kind of shocked the experts. A third charge, by the way, the grand jury did not choose elect to indict on, so we shall see. But you know what it got done and I'm just gonna say it. While the outcome that many Americans would want who watched everything happen and unfold doing Donald Trump's first term, while there would be a certain justice in seeing the outcome that we want, that I want that many people believe should happen, even if that does not happen, there is a certain amount of satisfaction that they are not just doing what Republicans typically do, take all this garbage from Democrats and never fight back. So I am very happy that this administration is not doing what Republican administrations have done since I can remember, which is to let democrats scandals just go by the wayside and just, oh, it's too presidential. We can go after No, you can, and Trump is doing it. We'll be right back on the way.
Speaker 4: The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network. The Rush Hour with James Golden Entertaining and Informative.
Speaker 3: On the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 9: People who serve this country at a minimum should know that their information is being kept private by the government. And I think it really begs the question too, if Jeck Chudarelli, you'll do this when he's desperately running for office, what will he do with information of the people of New Jersey if he had power over the documents that the state has of people across this state. There is no indication that he would protect those. There's every indication that he would continue this program of weaponizing things against any opponents that he has.
Speaker 3: Ah right, Uh, Jack Chittarelly, You know, I would love to talk to that guy one day. I gotta figure that out. Anyway, there's a whole big kerfuffle over how the information got leaked, and she ain't happy. They are Democrats blaming Trump for the leak. Trump didn't had nothing to do with it. Fox News has a story pretty much the federal some agency coughed up the information to one of Chiarelli's ally by mistake. That's how they got their hands on it. And you know what, it's just really unfortunate. It's just it is it's unfortunate that that happened. It's it's very, very, very unfortunate that the information was mistakenly leaked that showed that she was involved in a cheating scandal, although it didn't accuse her of cheating. From what I understand, apparently she says that she didn't snitch on the cheaters, which is a violation of the oath you take coming into the US Naval Academy. But I mean she at least because you know what happens with what happens with snitches. Carlos end up in ditches with stitches, That's what happens to snitches. So she didn't snitch. But it is just very very very unfortunate. It is tremendously unfortunate that that information was leaked. James go in snarwly, very very very tragic almost and unfortunate that that information was leaked. I mean, I don't like when information is leaked. I'm sure. I'm sure you don't like when information. Yes, yes, Debbie, I get messages here, Yes, Debbie, try to get his information for me. Please, thank you. I just said I wanted to have Todre on right away. People heard and they're like, yep, we can do it. We can try. But it is very very very sad. Don't you feel sad that information has been leaked? I know, every time there's a leak, I just feel so sad about it. And this was a mistaken leak. It wasn't an intentional leak, which I don't know whether that makes it better or worse. I mean it just it, just it. Things shouldn't be leaked. Can we all agree on that? Can we all? Can we agree that there should never be any leaks of anything, no leaks and it's just and so please, in the interest of you unity and us getting along with each other, can we just express our deep dissatisfaction that the information that Mikey, who's running to be the governor of New Jersey, was involved somehow in a cheating scandal. Can we all just please acknowledge the fact that we would much rather that the information would not have come to us that Mikey was involved in a cheating scandal during her days at the US Naval Academy. And it's very, very sad that that information. I am almost distraught that that information has been leaked and is now out to the voters. The voters should not know, and if everything was correct, the voters would not know that Mikey Sheryl was involved in some kind of a cheating scandal during her days in the US Naval Academy. No one's accusing her of cheating herself, but the point is the information that she was involved in a cheating scandal should have never ever ever come out. You know, other things are happening. I don't know whether you've seen this, folks. There's like a battle that went on in Illinois, Benonville. I believe Illinois. They are cursing ICE agents. These people actually tried to mob up ICE agents cars out there. We'll probably have more on that in the morning. There's also stuff going on in Wisconsin. You may not have heard about this one in Yes, you know what, that's right, that's right, that's right. Did we ever find out who leaked that decision? Who tried to leak information about the decision on the abortion ruling at the Supreme Court? We never found out who leaked that never found out. There was never a leak on who leaked it. That leaker remained safe. But I am so disappointed that we have learned about Mikey Sherrows being involved in a cheating scandal whilst he was at the US Naval Academy cheating scandal. That information should There's not a voter in New Jersey that should know that information. And it's just damn it disappointed. I'm sorry, Debbie, is it is darnant disappointing that somebody leaked that information. Leaks are not acceptable. Now cut nineteen, Wisconsin. Did you know this happened? This is the local ABC station out there, ABC ABC two. I believe it is in Wisconsin. This is a report you may not have heard about, folks.
Speaker 6: Twenty one illegal immigrants were arrested in Manitowac County earlier today after a joint operation with multiple federal agencies, including ICE.
Speaker 10: In a social media post on acts, the FBI saying that nine of those subjects were targeted for their suspected involvement in the sexual assault and are trafficking of minor American girls. Drew Best joining us live now in Manitowac with more details True.
Speaker 11: Christian Cammi Manitouauc County Sheriff Dan Hartwig Tell's action to News they were made aware of a large planned operation involving human trafficking in advance, some members of their department even serving on one of the task forces involved in the joint effort. FBI's Milwaukee post including these pictures, the US Marshals, Drug Enforcement Agency, Customs and Border Protection Agency, and the Internal Revenue Service Criminal Investigation Division all taking part in that operation.
Speaker 3: Ill you and there is other news, my friends, A very sad day for the radical extremist, ultra radical left in America. A day of mourning. Actually, it is a serious day of mourning for the ultra radical left and Carlos. I'm surprised you haven't heard about it already. If you haven't, Asada Shakur has passed away. Who the who the what is?
Speaker 1: Who the Carlo?
Speaker 3: Who the I'll tell you who the is?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 3: A fugitive sought after the United States. Sought by the United States government since nineteen seventy nine. Assata Shakur a black liberation activist who was given political asylum in Cuba after she escaped from a prison in New York. It was a Clinton printing over there. They busted her out jail break right. She was born Joanne Chessimaud and she was involved in this was in nineteen seventy seven. Found guilty of murder, armed robbery of the crimes, sentenced to life in prison. In nineteen seventy nine, members of the Black Liberation Army, posing as visitors, stormed the Clinton Correctional Facility for Women, took two gods guards hostages, commandeered a prison van, and they broke her out of Clinton. She disappeared. She turned up in Cuba, where Fidel Casto granted her asylum, and she's been over in Cuba writing ever since. She says she didn't shoot anybody, but there was a state trooper that was killed in these incidents that the Black Liberation Army was involved with, one of the ramries. So back in the day, Public Enemy the first recording artist to refer to her rebel without a pause. And it takes a nation in support of Joanne Chessimard, and then Common wrote it, she's like like legendary hero among the left. And then Common did a song for her, a song for Asada, and he was invited to Barack Obama's White House to praise the terrorist I mean sorry, yes, yes, yes, Obama invited into the White House and praising her. Now, there's also another little footnote about Asada Shakur. She is the step aunt and godmother of one pack sorry two packs of no two pack Succor. His stepfather Mutulu was married to her, you know, and also Tupac's mom, a Finnish Shakur. All members of the Black Panther Party. So there's big, big, big history. But she passed away at her refuge in Couber never held to account fully for the murder of a New Jersey State trooper what she had been convicted of. She said of herself that she regarded herself as the twentieth century escaped slave from Mecca. Thank you. There's also a case in Florida. We may be Oh, by the way, speaking of Ice, don't let me let me forget this. We have to spend a little bit more time with this one tomorrow, ladies and gentlemen, The superintendent, not just some low level employee. The superintendent of Des Moines, Iowa's public school system, has been detained by Ice. The superintendent of Des Moines Public school system has been detained by Immigration and Customs enforcement, according to a message from the district Board of Education, with no information at all telling folks why he was arrested or what will happen. Why would you think? Why do you think? Why would ice arrest a superintendent, the superintendent of Desmonin public schools? Why do you think in the world that would happen? Oh, by the way, Sinclair's Aaron Kimmel tonight and he's going back on that's over. Sinclair cave and I shouldn't say cave because I like Sinclair group. But they've had enough, so they're putting him back on and it doesn't matter to me. I'll wait till tomorrow to talk about all the government shut down stuff because we have time and it looks like this the panic is starting to take place. Also, you know there's a case in Florida. We don't have time. I'm looking for the story I thought I printed it out among the hundreds of pieces of paper that I have. I'd have to search through it. But I'll tell you what this and I will look at this tomorrow. Do you know in the state of Florida. In the state of Florida, the Sorrows, a Sorrow's funded state attorney is under fire because her office refused to prosecute a man that was pleasuring himself in open Ah. Here's the story. Orange ossleto State Attorney Monique Warol said Friday, she held a news conference to address the Florida Attorney General's criticism of her work. What happened was a guy I'm quoting from this story. He was caught masturbating while facing a bunch of kids playing in a public splash pad, her office refused to prosecute him, says the attorney, the state attorney, a sorrow's attorney. I'm standing before you telling you that I trust the word of the attorney who was assigned to this case when he said, although those actions were wrong, he could not prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they were illegal. So apparently her office believes that it is totally illegal for a grown man to stand in front of a bunch of kids in public, whip out his equipment and start working it. I don't know why she won't prosecute him. Let's lee from that and talk about heroes for a very quick second. Yes, we're gonna take a break, but before we do that, I just want to remind you Sunday a chance to do something for the good guys. This Sunday is the Tunnel to Towers Foundation Walk run. Our team in need of your support right now. Every dollar counts. The host, all of the host of Red Apple Media, all of us Red Apple Audio Networks after rally, our very very loyal, beautiful, wonderful audience to participate. So that's what I'm doing right now. Please go to Red Appleaudionetworks dot com slash walk. Help your favorite host me support the Tunnel to Towers Foundation. Go to Redappleaudio Networks dot com slash walk help us raise money for the amazing Tunnel to Towers Foundation. Walk run. Let's never forget America's heroes, what they do, have done, and will do in the future with your help for all of us. Red Appleaudionetworks dot Com walk. Uh the superintendent out there in Iowa. Uh a legal immigrant from Uh? Is it a gana? Let me see, yes, it's a we got a break. We'll do that. We'll find out.
Speaker 4: The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network. The Rush Hour with James Golden entertaining and informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 10: Once again, Donald Trump, the President of Chaos, is threatening our federal workforce.
Speaker 6: They've gone through hell and then terrorized by this administration.
Speaker 3: The truth is we can preserve our federal workforce.
Speaker 8: Make sure that we don't.
Speaker 3: But for the people over the cliff.
Speaker 1: On healthcare and keep the government open.
Speaker 3: Let's sit down and work it out. M hmm, yeah, the federal workforce. Democrats have terrorized the American workforce for decades. Oh, we'll just leave that till tomorrow. Yes, government shut down, definitely some of the things we'll talk about on this day. It was a very good year that sixty nine year, nineteen sixty nine. The Beatles released Abbey Road Across the Pond on this day, two George Harrison songs, This and Something. They all kind of felt that this would be their last recorded album, so they wanted to go out on a high note, they said later interviews, and just just do some good work, and they did Abbey Road. Uh, that's it for today. May God bless protect each and every single one of you, your families, and your loved ones. Love and gratitude, my friends always for your being here with me, allowing me to be with you in the morning when the sun is coming out. I'll be here God willing at seven am, and hope that you will be here too in the meantime, My friends, I bet you I do. Bye.
Speaker 12: Thanks for listening to Bo Stirdley's Rush Hour. You can hear Bo Snrdley's Rush Hour weekdays at four on seventy seven WABC. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms, Plus follow WABC on social on Instagra, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode so you never have to wonder what the heck is going on here