Speaker 1: Hm.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the typical sleptocad chest, where we dive you decide your questioning the matrix from you wear poes with shadows and m besides overside, overside rock Khalil bust some myths like ghosts in the night, Norman pros in.
Speaker 3: Secret space out here we're keeping real, No frighten, no fright.
Speaker 2: NOPs and discuss from the Fats to Ancients, descripts.
Speaker 4: Down out the mouse King oh.
Speaker 3: Sees peak stample, We just man those fable mals, targets, soul spreading out of distable Darman halpic for corouge, gifted in the mystic In reality you can't resistant twist, soul trapped, snapping, reading condition mapping, Holland at.
Speaker 1: The dreams and their divisions.
Speaker 3: Out of body missions, waking up the teams, No sensor sire fere, no release scheme to supricy Kings bringing veils here to freedom rings.
Speaker 1: Extra for prest dimensional Welcome to the typical skeptic clatch.
Speaker 5: Welcome to Typical Skeptic podcast. Be sure to like, subscribe and turn on notifications. Welcome to Typical Skeptic podcast. Be sure to like, subscribe and turn on notifications.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, Welcome back to another episode of the Typical Skeptic podcast. I got my guest with me. I'm going to bring him to the stage in the second. He has an amazing story I wrote tonight on the Typical Skeptic podcast. Excuse me, welcome's first time guest, Justin Dobenmeyer, better known as the Blind Exorcist, for a serious investigation into Christian exorcism, demonic oppression, deliverance, trauma, and spiritual warfare. Justin is completely blind, but he believes his physical blindness has not prevented him from realizing confirming forces most people cannot see. According to Justin, his journey began after and during nearly thirty years of what eventually came to understand as the demonic oppression and possession. His personal deliverance experience introduced him to renowned extressist Bob lars And, whose techniques he studied before completing formal training at the International International School of Exorcism. Today, Justin describes himself as a certified Christian exorcist and deliverance minister. He conducts sessions, virtually, hosts the Blind Exorcist podcast, and interviews people who say they have a experienced spiritual torment, demonic oppression, and freedom through Christian deliverance. Tonight will investigate how completely blind Man became an exorcist, Justin's personal battle with spiritual oppression. His own experience is undergoing exorcism training methods of Bob Larson. How exorcists identified demonic activity. The difference is between temptation, oppression, attachment, and possession, and whether trauma can create spiritual vulnerabilities, generation, general crisis and spiritual open doors and a bunch of stuff, and you know. Yeah, So I'm bringing him to the stage now, and Justin, thank you so much for coming on for the first time. How are you.
Speaker 4: I'm doing great. Thank you for having me Rob, And hello to everyone watching. I'm excited to be here and coach train and answer questions. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think how someone I interviewed Dark Waters and I put like one of our one of the recent interviews I did with Dark Waters. I reposted it and then I think someone from Dark Waters Entertainment saw that and they reached out to me about having you on. And then when I heard your story, I was fascinated with it. You know, I feel like entity attachments myself. You know and still might be here and there. You know, I'm trying to understand what it is you know.
Speaker 4: Understood.
Speaker 1: So what happened? How did you end up blind? Where have you been blind your whole life? For what happened?
Speaker 4: I have not. I lost my eyes sight from type one diabetes and when I was seventeen years old, so I got my license. When I was sixteen, I was like, yes, independence, So I drove for six months, started having complications. It's called diabetic hypnopathy. This happened in the late eighties, and I went for laser treatments on both of my eyes, and the treatments blinded me. So by age seventeen, I was completely blinded.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm so sorry you had to go through that. That's horrible.
Speaker 4: You know, It's been one of the best gifts I've ever received life, Strangely, Yes, it was challenging. Yes, I lost my identity. Yes I was depressed, but processing through grief outstanding experience throughout my life.
Speaker 1: Have you ever have you ever heard of mindsight like they practiced at the current side games like I reinterviewed you guys names Hakeem Meisler, and he says, there they're actually practicing something at the side, games called mindset, where people are actually seen with their mind abilities. Would you would you agree with that that's a thing and is that kind of what happens with you?
Speaker 4: Well, no, I wouldn't say that for me. Just to give a little bit of background in context here, because my story is a bit bizarre. After going blind, I attended university as a blind student for a degree first in social work. Two and a half years I was and social work and trained a lot about family dynamics, family functions, family systems, dysfunction within families, childhood trauma, all the foundational psychological frameworks like Rogerian, Freudian, all those guys right, so active listening, all this stuff. I use those skill sets. I was taught in exorcism because most people I work with come from trauma. I will get into this, but demons enter through trauma. That's one way, okay. I transferred to computer programming and I actually worked as a software engineer for twenty five years before I retired. I'm fifty four years old now and I worked on all Microsoft technology. I was in Azure Cloud, I program micro services. I trained programming teams on domain driven design, So I was a trainer for a lot of my career. And the reason I mentioned this is because I am a rational, logical, critical thinker, so it's not natural for me to believe in the supernatural. I am forced into this through my personal experiences. So that's just a little bit of again, like if I'd ever had personal severe paranormal conditions and actual demon possession myself, I would be a skeptic and believe that this is not true. But yeah, this is how I kind of got into this.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you one question before we get into the demonic president Easem? I'm sure the audience wants to know this, like how is it like getting around and stuff? Like how do you I mean, like, do you have like computer software that iss iss you? Or do you have people that assist you? Or like is it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, sure absolutely. I love to teach people how I do what I do. I use a Windows laptop desktop, just like anyone else. I install software on there. It's called JAWS for Windows. JAWS for short. It is an audible voice that reads everything to me on the screen. So when I type the word, it speaks every keypress tune me out. The computer speakers tche and then I hit the space bar. It says space. So this is how I was able to code as someone who's blind. If A is less than B, do this else, do that, right. So code programming is nothing but text source code. Right. So this is how I use technology. Emails come in, it's read to me. I use an iPhone. It comes with a built in screen reader. That's what this technology is called screen reader. It's a computerized voice that reads the screen to you. Thus, screen reader and all Apple devices come with voiceover where you can turn on. You can just tell Siri turn on voiceover and it'll start speaking to you and you can turn it off. But my text messagers are all read audibly. I don't know Braille because when I started university in the mid nineties there was a lot of talking technology already there. And so getting around, I have been trained to use a cane, so I use a white cane and you know, kind of tap around. I do use sited guides and fortunately for me with my computer programming background, I love AI. I use AI a lot, and the blind community is very excited about AI because, for example, we have smart glasses that are coming. They'll be out here in a couple of months, very similar to meta glasses by Facebook, but they're specifically made for the blind so that we can read a book. We can flip page by page, and the glasses as a camera in a center, takes a picture and reads it to us, so we can sit and read a book. If something we dropped on the ground we can't find, the glasses can look around and guide us to that object. Oh yeah, it gets better. We got it. And I encourage everyone to find this on YouTube and watch this. You will be blown away. There's a device called Glide. It's made by a company called Glidance, and I believe their website is glidence dot io. But anyhow, this device is one hundred percent AI driven and it's a replacement if people desire, which of course I do, for seeing eye dogs or canes. And it's got very awesome cameras on it. It's on large like eight inch wheels and you just hold it with your hand and the AI guide you literally keeps you on sidewalks. You can walk through the mall. It'll walk you around people. It will walk you to a door right by the handle and stop. It has vibration modes that you know if something's low hanging, it might vibrate once. So they've come together and created this device where literally, as a blind person, I could hold onto this and go jogging. So this is revolutionary for blind travel. So I use Uber a lot to get around. But where I'm going, I'm going to friend zones, family homes, speaking events, so people are already waiting for me. But when I get this device, if I want to go to the mall and jump out and wear these smart glasses that will read menus to me store names, and hold onto this glide device and walk through the mall, I literally can independently go into a mall and go shopping entirely by myself.
Speaker 1: Wow, I got a question for your accent. Sounds familiar? Are you from Pennsylvania by any chance?
Speaker 4: I'm from Ohio Northeast.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, you got the You got the Pittsburgh unser type accent, Like I can sense it, you know what I mean? Like I know that accent anywhere you know that's that's definitely a Pittsburgh, Ohio accent. Right?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: So Who's who's your football team?
Speaker 4: Do you have a football Do you like the I love the Steelers.
Speaker 1: I always have. Yeah. Oh nice cool, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I was raised in Youngstown, Ohio, a suburb of Youngstown, but it was a big steel still city, Youngstown.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: We made a lot of uh all kinds of stuff for World War two. So it's like this big steel city. All the steel mills shut down. But because of that Steel Association and the Pittsburgh Steelers that whole steel equals steel. A lot of people in this northeast Ohio toward Pennsylvania love the Steelers.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Are you excited about the new coaches here? Just before we get into the well McCarthy, and do you like the fact that Aaron Rodgers might be coming back?
Speaker 4: I think so. Yeah, And to be honest with you, it's hard for me. I'll be honest, I am so busy as an exorcist. I don't have a whole lot of time to continue to follow. But I'm gonna make it a point. I told myself this this fall, I've got to get back and pick it back up.
Speaker 1: The Steelers. Yeah, so let's talk about your And that's awesome. It's so cool that I can sense that accent. It's it's weird.
Speaker 4: You know, where are you from?
Speaker 1: I'm from Pittsburgh, Penncil. I'm twenty minutes north of the city and you know around like the Lower Boro, Cantanning, New Kensington. I'm just doing around that area.
Speaker 4: I used to work in Cranberry, Pennsylvania for a software company.
Speaker 1: I know where Cranberry is. Yeah, I know. I used to go to school out at Laroche and okay, you know what I mean, like got in North Hilda.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, absolutely, yeah, Pittsburgh's great.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: I I went through a kidney transplant in January twenty twenty one right in the middle of COVID and I got transplanted at UPMC wow pitch work. Yeah great.
Speaker 1: How do you meet Dark Waters because he's from the Louisiana.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, he's from Louisiana. U. He reached out to me and asked if I come on a show for an interview, and I said absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 1: I like he's I've always deemed him as the master storyteller, you know what I mean. I think he really is. I lovely for reason, dude. I never listened to my old stuff back again, but like I.
Speaker 6: Could always go with one of my interviews. You know, I love that dude for some resacity. He's a cool, dude, He's great. I love interviewing with them and we still keep in touch too.
Speaker 4: So it's it's interesting because they'll reach out to me and ask me if I can work with someone or you know, because he has a lot of people that talk to him, you know, that have entity attachments or demons, and so you know, a lot of people have reached out to me since that interview with them, and I've been working with people and helping them out.
Speaker 1: Man, dude, that that's kind of what's going on with me, and I definitely I think we should probably go into your your your your general your story of the paranormal first, but I'll just tell you what I've been dealing with for the past two years, on and off. I've been dealing with something it feels like astral parasites, and then it's on and off, like it seems to like amp up during the full moons, and then it goes away and then it'll come back like obviously I'm normal. I'm me, Like obviously I'm not possessed right now or anything like that, but like I go to bed tonight if I you know, I try to listen to certain clearings because it feels like there's like a like an astral snake in my bed. Then it splits up into like astral parasites and it'll try to like, you know, like kind of like loose feet off me or something.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Understand.
Speaker 1: I have so many friends who are energy healers and everything. Everybody's tried to get it out of here, and it just seems to persist. Like you know, I don't think there's a portal open or what's going on, but you know, uh, it's it's definitely. And then the other night it felt like the entities were going in my ears and eyes and stuff. When it was a full minute, it was like I don't know what to do. I'm like, you know, it's it's on and off though you know what I mean, it's not all the thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I understood, understood.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard of something like that?
Speaker 4: Oh I've heard it all, brother, There's nothing you can tell me that I haven't heard. Okay, just be honest with you. So you got to understand that, and that you know I come from a Christian worldview, right, So yeah, obviously I'm gonna present information to everyone watching. Yes, you know, I'm going to talk paranormal and everything, but you know, I'm always going to come back to Jesus Christ in a Christian worldview, and so you know, just I encourage people keep an open mind. You know, I talk with people in the New Age all the time. They book I offer free twenty minute consultations, So I've had New Age practitioners book sessions with me just to come talk. I'm very chill, and I think most people who are into these practices have had trauma in their life, so they're trying to find something to bring healing to that trauma. And so you know, it's it's a way that people try to find healing. But from I work with people all the time. Like I just work with a client that you know, she'd been in fifty different New Age practices. And I don't know if you're familiar with that term New Age, but it's just these conglomerate of practices that spiritual practices, right that are supposed to bring peace to people. So it's interesting and I shared this on a Dark Waters interview. You know, it's like when I meet with these clients, I said, you know, there shouldn't be a need for you to have ten practices or fifteen or fifty plus practices to maintain peace, like these should work, like you should be able to find one practice and that should bring you peace that lasts like this shouldn't keep breaking, so then you've got to go to the next one, and then that works for a little and it stops. Then you go to the next one and that works for a little and then it stops. So people are trying to find peace, so they use a spiritual practice for so long and it stops working. So then they go to the next and the next and the next. And from a Christian worldview, what happens is they're looking for that golden thread to tie all of this together to try to bring emotional healing right to the trauma stay've experience. So it's like, Okay, we're going to do reiki energy healing. Then we're going to do crystal work. Then we'll do mindfulness meditation, and we'll do the law of attraction. I mean, on and on. It goes like there's so many practices out there. I don't even try to keep up with them all because my clients that come, they just there's so many. But what happens is eventually people come to the place where nothing's helping and nothing's permanent. They don't have permanent, unbreakable peace, so they start having a lot of paranormal problems, and the distant cleansings aren't working, and people coming in and doing sage cleansing isn't working, and so they're tormented, and they're tormented by demons because a lot of these spiritual practices, as crazy as it sounds, opens people up to demons, and demons have one purpose vexing and tormenting. So this is why a lot of times people in these practices. I work with energy healers SPAM where they do an energy healing session and they've blacked out and they can't get out of bed for two days, and so then they contact their their guru and says, what's happening, Oh, I don't know, maybe try cleansing ceremony or you know, put salt down in the four corners. But they're literally in bed for two days and can't even get out, can't even move. So they come, Yeah, they come to me, and they're like, what's going on? So you've got demons and this is what's so crazy and interesting about this man. These people are good people everybody that I talk to that's into these practices, they're compassionate people, man, They're kind, they want to help people, they want to help themselves. So it's not like these are Satanists that are going out and do an animal sacrifice and summoning Lucifer and casting black curses on people, right, these are people who really want to truly help, and so in their mind when when as a Christian exercise say these are demons, it's like, how could this be demons? Because I've seen it help my clients, So you know, it's it's it's hard for people to understand that there's demons when they see, for example, somebody get healed during reiki energy healing session, or like I always use this example because it's so good. Man. A guy came to give me a quote on air conditioning for my house, and he's like, he goes, have you ever heard a doctor so and so? And I said no, he goes, oh, man, he's an energy healer. So he said, there's like five hundred people in a room and they're all meditating and tapping in a universal energy. And there was a guy there in a wheelchair and he stood up and he was completely healed, like literally fully healed. I said, okay, I said, I'm a Christian exorcist, and he was like, you're kidding me. I said no, and he's like, I was raised Roman Catholic. I said, well, then you understand exorcism. I said, you want my perspective on that. He was like yeah, I said okay. So these people are meditating, and there's five hundred of them there, and they're drawing on this energy and they're wanting somebody to get healed. This man in the wheelchair has a demon in him that causes the infirmity to keep him in the wheelchair. So Satan standing there in the room and he looks at that demon of infirmity and says, when I tell you to let go of that man's body and come out, you're gonna do it. So they're all meditating, what they think building up universal energy. Satan standing in the background with a smirk on his face, and then he points to that demon of infirmity and says, loose his spine and come out of them. The guy jumps up, I'm healed. I'm healed now, all of a sudden, five hundred people may never learn about Jesus Christ and they're on a journey of energy, universitial consciousness, oneness, and the whole time Satan is loving it because they've been deceived. Now, first of all, let me say to everyone watching, thank you for your patience. I he'm a Christian exorcist. And I know sometimes this can sound offensive. I'm not meaning it to be in any way, shape or form. I'm just sharing perspective.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I like to get all perspectives, you know what I mean, especially for myself. It's been going on for like, you know, like a while now, you know, and it's like it's like, you know, I, yeah, like how did you get into this? Like how did you get into the field? Like what started in it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So back to my logical, critical thinking mind. I was raised in a Christian home, but it never really did anything for me. I think a lot of people can relate to that. And so at nineteen I had a severe case of peracarditis. I almost died. And it was at that point that I became a Christian because I'm like, when you face sincere death at nineteen, You're like, this is serious. So I need to figure this out. So I chose Christianity, and so I surrendered my life to Christ. And it wasn't a couple weeks past that that severe paranormal demonic attacks started in my life. And when I say severe, Rob, I mean severe. I'm not talking like this is okay. I'm talking like demons come into my room, caused tomonic sleep paralysis, jump on top of me, choke me, scratch me, rip me off of my bed. We're rolling around on the floor. I've got bruises, knocking night stands off. This is how severe the demon possession was that I had. It was bad and because of this, I was forced to accept the reality of demons and so my demon possession and this is on my podcast. Everyone listening, you can check out The Blind Exorcist to listen to episode one. It's my actual story. If you're interested, no pressure, I'm not here to market my podcast, okay. I just wanted to mention it because people are interested, like, how did you get into this? So I had a friend one time, he was a missionary and he had went to Hong Kong and he had seen demon possession over there where people were foaming at the mouth, eyes rolled back in their head, and he came back from that mission trip and he was talking to me, and I was We're in my parents' basement at the time. This is shortly after I was a Christian at nineteen. I might have been twenty at this time. So he said, you want me to pray for you and I said sure, you know, I'm like, I know I have demons. I just I don't know how to get rid of them. Well, when he started praying for me, a demon took me over. I blacked out. I had no consciousness of it whatsoever, and it looked out my eyes, which are completely blind, and it said to my friend, now, this is from my friend Bill. He explained this to me afterwards when I came back to consciousness. But this demon looked through my eyes and looked at Bill and said, what a pretty pink shirt. And he had a pink shirt on.
Speaker 1: Whoa, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's okay, it's fine, man.
Speaker 1: He's like, your eyes are blind.
Speaker 4: So it means exactly, and it sent chills up my friend. He don't know what he's doing. He's not an exorcist. He has and so this is the type of severe paranormal conditions I had in my life. So glasses moving across the kitchen, count from one side to the other. This was like next level, and not everybody has this level of possession. So I went to these pastors in these churches, and they said Christians can't have demons, so they couldn't help me. And the thought never crossed my mind to go to a Catholic church and ask for an exorcist. It just never crossed my mind ever. And I'm convinced it was because of the demons in me keeping me from having that awareness, and so I suffered for many years. I got married in college. Demons would come out in my marriage. My wife knew about it, and we would just pray together and Jesus help us, you know, this type of thing. But eventually I found doctor Bob Lars and I think I was forty eight years old and I lost my kidneys to so I was at stage five kidney failure. Oly shit, yeah, stage five. Man had no clue. They told me. I went through a real nasty divorce. And one thing about me is I'm very wrong real, especially on the podcast we don't like play Christian ey Churchy. I mean, we're just wrong, real, bro. This is the streets like this is the real deal with all my interviews are where I take people through exorcism and I interview them and their case studies and we talk about there before and after story. All these people were credible too. I'm talking like intelligence officers that worked in the federal government, sports psychologists, therapists, all that kind of stuff. I work with therapists as well on the team to help clients that have psychological mental health conditions plus demons. So I handle the demon in they hand the therapian. But you know, just it was just a severe case, and I found Larson. I was at stage five kidney failure and went through a divorce as a raging alcoholic man. For five years. I was drinking a gallon of Captain Morgan rum a week. Holy shit, I'm not even kidding. And I was fully functional. I'm getting employee bonuses, I'm meeting all my deadlines at work. You know, I worked remotely. No one knows even drunk. I was completely functional, which is terrible. So five years of that it ruined my kidneys, so I know I have demons. I still get visited by him during this time, all the time, coming in, choking me, throwing me out of bed, I'd wake up with claw marks, bite marks. My kids are experiencing this too, right, my kids are being woke up by demons hovering over. I'm pinning them down, knocking on the walls, you know, you name it, all this madness, Like this stuff, unfortunately for my kids, is completely normal. Like demons have been a part of their life and my life forever, not now, because we've all been through exorcism and cleaned this up. But here's where I found Bob Larson. Dude, I'm on my knees, literally sobbing because I'm gonna die, dude, stage five kidney failure. I'm forty eight years old, I'm right in the middle of my career, making good money, raising four kids, and it's like, you're gonna die, Okay, So I'm on my knees, and I said, God, here's this is all I can tell you is, first of all, I'm sorry for all of this. I've done this damage. But if you can heal my kidneys, or if you can bring me a donor, I will be an exorcist. Because when I was a kid, at seven years old, I was at the church with my parents and this traveling minister right in the middle of a sermon, points to me out of the crowd and says, You're going to bring deliverance and emotional healing to many people. I had no clue what it meant. I had no clue what he was talking about. But what he was saying was exorcism and emotional healing to people was what God was going to use me in. So through my years, remember I became a Christian at nineteen, and so through my years of Christianity, all these people would come up to me and say, I have demons? Can you pray for me? Like, I'm not even seeking this out. I didn't know what I was doing. I had no training, so I'd say, yeah, I'll pray. I'll do the best I can. You know, I had no training. So I'm on my knees praying to God. Tell him, look, I'll be an exorcist if you heal my kiddies. I said, but I got demons, and help me. I got to get rid of these demons. And as I'm saying this prayer in my mind, I hear Bob Larson. Now I haven't heard of this man since I was nineteen years old and I'm forty eight years old. I stood up off my knees and I said, Bob Larson, there is no way this dude is alive. Like, I'm thinking, this is nuts, Like I don't know where this came from, but God, if it's you, we're going to find out. So I open up Google, I type in Bob Larson, and not only is he alive, he's the number one world renowned Protestant exorcist. Wow, And I said, WHOA. So I started working with Larsen and I worked with him pretty much weekly sometimes but bi weekly for fourteen months to read myf of the demons that I had. After that, during that time with him, he trained me because I told him I want to do this, so he trained me himself. Then I took his International School of Exorcism and Advanced Academy of Deliverance. So these are like forty courses taught in like a college university format. And then I shadowed senior exorcist had been doing this like fifteen twenty twenty five years that he had trained for a year and a half, so they would coach me train me. I worked with everything you can think of, satanic ritual abuse, victims, disassociative identity disorder, where people have multiple personalities. I had a ton of training in that. So I go through all this stuff Rob and at the end, I'm like, Okay, you know, I'm just going to throw this out here and start helping people. And I put up the Blind Exorcist podcast and my website's justin d dot com and dude, within no time, it was on like Donkey Kong bro and it's been moving ever since.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you've been training people of like, oh, demonica pression kind I guess, like it's like, is it and how prevalent would you say, demaric oppression is out there? Like in the world?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 1: Are a lot of people's I mean, especially now, it seems like right, because it seems like people are kind of awakening or like consciousness is raising, maybe the veils thinning, you know, so a lot of these factors play into you know, more spirits being in the world, not just spirits, but more demons being in the world, and more people being bothered. So I'm guessing you're probably pretty busy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm pretty busy, you know. And the thing is, is it really it? We live in an age of spirituality, right, I Mean, this isn't nineteen fifty anymore. This is an open, wide array of spirituality, and everybody is truth seeking, and honestly, each of us really are on a healing journey. We may not call it that way, but you know, we want to find truth and we want to find healing for the traumas we've experienced in life. And so naturally people are going to gravitate towards spirituality because it is part of us. We're not just emotions and thought and rational critical thinking where all we need is therapy. There is a sincere spiritual part of each of us that desires a connection with the supernatural, that desires a connection with something to help give us guidance and most importantly peace. So yeah, it's very prevalent. There's tons of stuff we can get involved in. Like even when I was really angry at my going through my divorce, so it was a raging alcoholic I mean, dude, I studied terrified of Buddhism for five years, the ty Forrest tradition, and I mean I was totally into this, trying to find peace right for the suffering I was going through. But so to answer your question, yeah, yeah, I think the veil is then I think that people have at their fingertips in their hands and their phone. They have anything they want under the sun. And so I just work with the woman that put an app on her phone where she could have her own sexual experience, and she pulled up a script to read aloud where she summoned demon.
Speaker 1: She summoned, that's insane, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't care about swearing, bro, that ain't nothing to trust me. My ears aren't virgins, Okay.
Speaker 1: I did. It was just a while that she wanted to have like a personal sexual experience, and she ended up demons.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly. And so she summons Lolith and this incabus Incabbis is a male sex spirit. It's very well documented, and I cast it out of people. Lots of this spirit comes to her. She conjured it and has sex with her. Now, what this actually is is the demon makes them feel like they're being penetrated, and it does bring them to orgasm. But it's a paranormal phenomena. It's not actual sexual intercourse like a human being would have. It's really manipulation of the mind. Because when you summon a demon, it comes into your mind, and your mind is your emotions and your thoughts. So when it's in you, it can make you feel and think anything. WHOA, yeah, so that I mean, dude, I mean it's in lists the things that people seek for pleasure, because when people are suffering, say they've been raped and or molested, or incest in the family, or say betrayal, you know, or abandonment. Maybe they're just raised by a single parent, or they're put in foster care and they've been abused all through foster care. These people are suffering and they are going to try to find relief, and oftentimes that relief comes through pleasure, even though it's temporary. So that's why there's such a high rate of like pornography, addiction, or in this case with this young woman, it was let's summon a demon of incombuss and have sex with it so I can have pleasure and get an escape from my pain. So yeah, yes, sir. So again this goes back to my social work training. Man, I'm all about trauma informed exorcism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, this is hell. You like, what, what what is the most common that you see with people? Like what are people mostly experiencing?
Speaker 4: Would you say, well, I think most of the people I work with are female most men. I do work with males quite a bit actually, but men are pRIFLE. They they don't want to open up. Right there, I got this, I got I'm got this under. I don't need exorcism, I don't need therapy. I'm fine, right, I'm just gonna go work and make money and leave me alone. Women are quite different. They're very open, they are honest, and they really are real. Okay, they did. The women that I work with the reason they come into the majority of people, to answer your question that I work with are people who have went out into New Age practices to find peace because of the traumas, the rapes, the incests, the abandonments, the the suicides that they've experience experienced life. You know, family members who have committed suicide, boyfriends, husbands, I mean, so much trauma, and so people are like, I want to feel peace, and so they get in all these practices and they start getting tormented, and then they come and they go through an exorcism and they do well. I mean most people, I always encourage them to get into therapy to work through the traumas. But I'd say the majority the people that I work with are ex new agers that you know, go through all this stuff to try to find happiness and health in them. They come to Christ, they come for an exorcism. The other ones I deal with are like this, more severe cases.
Speaker 1: Of like.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, warlocks, Satanists that come out, you know, getting out of Satanism. You know, things like that dark witchcraft, voodoo, you know, those sorts of things. So I've been trained very well to assist people who want to get out of that. You know, people, you know, people who are in the witchcraft and the astral realm and astral projection and all that kind of stuff. You know, they they want to leave that behind and get freed up, you know, because spirit guides they are demons, and when you decide to become a Christian, they attack. You're vicious. I have an actual interview with Christy on my podcast. She was in astral projection a lot, had a beautiful, wonderful spirit guide would take her out into the astral realm until she became a Christian. Then it turned into a full blown demon and was no longer that kind man that came would attack her. You should listen to it, dude. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And one thing, one thing people should know is uh. I heard you say this. I don't know if it's still this way, but I heard you say that your your podcast is only on audio, Like I know. I do an audio podcast too, like Spreaker hosts my audio podcast. But then I'm on Spotify and Apple Podcasts and all that's cool? Is that where people can find your podcast? Or where where?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, any any any podcast platform, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, iHeartRadio. I am on YouTube and I got a big banner up there it says audio podcasts and people do like YouTube. Obviously isn't my primary outlet, right, but I still put it up there, right because I do have some people come by and listen. But yeah, definitely any podcast app you have on your phone, no matter what it is, if you open it up and type the Blind Exorcist, you'll find it. And I think Christy might be like episode four or five, ye, something like that.
Speaker 1: Be a question from the audience. This is one of my moderators, Jason. He says, does exorcism take effect immediately?
Speaker 4: It depends yes and no. Let me explain. I'm not dodging a question. I just want to explain. Yes, if the person has no walls up and they're fully engaged. So if someone comes desperate, so I do intake questions, and so when someone books a session, they'll fill out roughly around thirty questions. And if people are gut level on us on those questions, then typically there's immediate result if they come walled up. So say, for example, and I stick with this because it's very common what I experience where a girl has been raped by men. Her father was abusive to her, and so inside she hates men. Right, She's been through a marriage and that was bad, that husband was abusive, so she understands at some point in time, I need an exorcism. So she comes to me, But I am a man, so she's still walled up and protected, and I can't get at demons in her if there's a wall up. Does that make sense? Yeah, So it does not always work for everybody because it depends more on the actual client than me, if that makes sense. Like, I'm fully trained, skilled, I can help people, but it really you know, sometimes people can to see me, and this is an interesting topic too, and they have mental health conditions that get in the way. And sometimes those mental health conditions are undiagnosed. They don't know it, and so I'll tell them you may want to go see a therapist and get tested to see if you have a mental health condition. So sometimes mental health conditions can get in the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wow, I'm trying to think of what other and so Cola in the audience, she wanted to know did the woman who had who summoned the sex team and did you did she? Was she able to get free of it?
Speaker 4: Oh? Absolutely? So what happens with uh my process. Remember I'm this critical thinker, analytical person, right, So these thirty so questions that people fill out for me, I look at that and I look for patterns, demonic patterns for generational curses that are on somebody's life or present day entry points of demons by things they may have participated in. So when I get these questions, I deep dive them to the point where, like I've been trained in the cultures of countries and the practices, the spiritual practices, the entities that have been summoned historically in these regions. And so one of my questions on my intake is if you've had a DNA test run, type the results out. Now, all of a sudden, I'm looking over these countries, and I'm like, huh, okay, we got this here, this lines up with this trauma here, and then we have this happening in her young adult years. Okay, I'm seeing a pattern here of generational witch and sexual abuse as an example. So, yes, the girl got freed because she was honest. And so when I go down these questions, I have very targeted prayers that I guide someone through based on their questions, and as we work through those prayers, it weakens the legal right in this case for that sexual spirit to be there. Then it gets expelled and they have immediate relief. Now, exorcism is like an onion. I always use this analogy. This particular woman I worked with that had summoned Lilith and Inkibus. That was one layer of the onion removed. She may have another layer of demons come up that need removed, and that could be a week away, six months away, your way. But that specific layer of demons that was vexing her from that summoning using her phone installing an app is gone and she's completely free. And you can listen to this on my podcast It's sexual Magic. You'll see that in the title. I think it's the most recent one and tomorrow Monday, I've got a really good one coming out guys on rejection. Who hasn't been rejected in life? Right? So yeah, any questions, guys, please, I love them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, let me see. Yeah, if you guys have any other questions for Justin, put them in the chat now before we finish up. We've been going about fifty minutes, but we can go a little longer. It's not a big deal. Yeah, like, yeah, if you have any questions, put them in the chat. I'm trying to think of, well, what other questions to ask? Yeah, go ahead, what are you gonna say?
Speaker 4: No, go ahead?
Speaker 1: You First, I said, do you ever have any cases that are really hard to like, like to like get the demons out and stuff?
Speaker 4: Oh? Absolutely, Oh absolutely. Disassociative identity disorder is a very complex situation within the context of exorcism. And for those who don't know what d idea is, it's disassociative identity disorder. It's where somebody goes through trauma and life and mentally they split off. And I'll explain this as an example in just a second.
Speaker 1: So they split I gotta tell you something about that. In the community, like some of the people that I interview have been through like black ops, like targeting trauma stuff like MK ultra, or they say they've been involved in the secret spacecram. But like what I think is and some of them have the idea or they have what they'll call alters that come through. Yes, yes, I'm familiar with this, Like is that a demon or what do you think?
Speaker 4: Well, let me explain it. This is a fascinating topic and I love it because, again my social work background. I love therapy. I'm not a therapist. I'm an exorcist, but man, I love therapy. My ex wife I was married for fifteen years, she's a licensed clinical counselor. So my life has been engrossed in psychology for many, many years. So this is how this works. Let's say.
Speaker 1: A girl.
Speaker 4: Age five, and this is true, I work with stuff like this. Unfortunately, five years old or little innocent girl is being sodomized by her father. Now imagine this five years old, and let's say that little girl's name is Amber. When this happens in her mind, she says, this is not happening to me, This is happening to Sally. Now this isn't a conscious decision, conscious decision. This just happens, okay, So asodomy isn't happening to Amber, it's happening to Sally. So Sally takes that pain and holds that out of the consciousness of Amber. So that's one way disassociation happens through trauma. Now Amber's twenty one and she has a five year old Sally separated in her mind, holding that pain and trauma. And Amber's not aware this, but sometimes she acts like a five year old and people laugh at first and then they're like, something's wrong here, what's going on? Yeah, well, she's disassociated. The other way disassociation happens is in satanic ritual abuse, where they typically provide at a five year old six year old young children sexual pleasure and severe pain at the same time, and the psyche can't handle that, so it splits off. And then they program that alter through colors, through sounds and trigger words, and so it's it's a mess. So, for example, someone has a trigger word is like I'm just making this up, like you know, go home, as an example, So this little girl gets this alter put in her at six years old, and they're repeating go home, go home, Go home, come to the call, come to the call, gome go. And so this is what this alter has been programmed. And so phone range, she's forty years old, Hello, go home. All of a sudden, she goes into her trance like state, hangs the phone up, and goes to an exact point where the cault wants her to be. So that's how disassociation works one way in the context of ritual abuse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's that's past saying, well, I've seen If we have any other questions, let me see here. I guess, I guess that's it. Awesome this is done from Rachel. She says, how does he fill the space up for her demons fully expelled?
Speaker 4: Oh that's a great question, Rachel, thank you for that. You know, again, we're I'm talking from a Christian worldview. So in the case of the young woman I worked with that had the sex right that God expelled. As a Christian, when we surrender our life to Christ, the Holy Spirit comes inside of us, and so I just pray that the Holy Spirit brings healing and comfort to that area of her. And that's it, you know. And so and oftentimes at the end when I'm working with clients, I usually get one or two reactions. One is crying of joy because the torment is over and it's like a general touch from the Holy Spirit that cleanses them from you know, the the vexing. And other times they are full of so much joy that you know they laugh. So the actual cleansing of the environment outside of the actual client. When the demons are expelled, they are expelled fully out of the client and out of the premises, so they're gone. There's no real need to like cleanse it. Now. If a home has demons meaning entities walking through the home, scratches on the walls, doors, slamming in the middle of the night, you know, that's a house possession. And so as an exorcist, and I'm sure people have seen us, right, Roman Catholic exorcists go in the home and they bless it and they cleanse it. Sometimes these homes are built on Indian barrel grounds over there in Pennsylvania, Rob And yeah, I know the higher we got these Indian barrio grounds. And sometimes dude, it's crazy in those houses.
Speaker 1: You want to hear you want to hear stor this is kind of where I went to school when I was a kid. It was like two couple of towns over. It was called a Fort Crawford Elementary School. It was the school was built on a fort, you know, so like an old, old fort, and that we used to find Indian heads or what are they called Indian Indian Indian arrowheads.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we would find.
Speaker 1: Arrowheads playing and when we were kids, like it was common. It was you know what I mean, back in the eighties to find the air, same, same, same.
Speaker 4: We found arrowheads all the time, absolutely, and so you know the Indian barrel grounds that couldn't bring a lot. I can't remember the name of this book that I read, but there was this home in Pennsylvania that was really really possessed, and I wish I could remember the name of that book so people could read it. It was. It was absolutely fascinating. So this stuff, I mean, this guy actually had blood dripping down the walls. Oh, and so he would He actually took a vial and got a sample of it and took it to a lab in Pittsburgh and they analyzed it. And it was actually a fungus that was coming down the wall. But the demons crossed this right. It was a just red fungus dripping down the wall look just like blood. Yeah, smells common ways you could tell demons are around. Or smells you know that that that just there's nothing around. But you smell, for example, smoke or fire, or you smell putrid smells that are like there's nothing there in the area. That those are signs that demons are around. Uh, surroundings becoming cold, that means demons are present. Intrusive thoughts you know in your mind, you know, jump out the window, kill yourself. All of a sudden, uncontrollable lust comes over you. You can't even stop it. These are indicators of demons as well. You know, there's just different seeing orbs because.
Speaker 1: Some d demonic or like I heard, some orbs can be definitely right.
Speaker 4: Oh absolutely, because demons can shape shift into whatever they want, so they love shape shifting into orbs. But from a Christian exorcist perspective, they're just demons. So if like an orb was there and I was there, and I would say, in the name of Jesus Christ, I command you to come to attention and come out of that form, it would just literally transmute right back into a demon of what it is. So the clients I work with, dude. This is just normal. Like little girls that come in dancing around and come up and touch them and put something in them. Ancestors that come and visit them in their dreams and feed them food very common and African ancestry that's passing on generational curses. Straight up demons that just come aliens. I wrote an article on alien abduction. It perfectly parallels demons. So if you go to my website, I'll share this link because you guys will find as fascinating. This is interesting stuff. Justind dot com, Forward, slash explore, click on this category truth Unfiltered and you'll see the alien article there. I apologize I can't remember, but on that article I show a table comparing alien objection abduction to demon possession.
Speaker 1: It makes sense to me because what I've always said, why do they have to come covertly in the night, Why do they have to do it? Yes, why do they have to like steal DNA like there they do? Like I used to listen to doctor David Jacobs, I'm big into the alien. Matter of fact, I might be doing presentation on alien abduction, like okay, this girl's conference in a month. I haven't decided what I'm gonna present on yet, but I'm gonna be there. I know that. But I mean it's either gonna be on like ancient aliens or alien abductions. But like I used to listen to doctor like people like Butter Hopkins and doctor David Jacobs. I mean, you know, they were fascinating for like, you know, their abduction research. And one thing I found that David Jacob said one time, he said that the grays were able to when they stare a woman in the eyes, they're able to hook into the optic nerve. And what that does is it stimulates sexual response, so they can take an a that it's like, isn't that fascinating. It's insane. It's absolutely insane. But it's like it's like holy shit, like and and you know, it's like demons and aliens know this the body that we have. It's like our bodies are like computers, and it's like demons and aliens know gateways to get in. They know the whole workings. They can manipulate our mind. It's insane. So yeah, I do see the parallels, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's very similar and of course from an exorcist perspective, we would say that aliens are demons, right, so we're gonna say they actually are. But here's what's interesting is in order to have communications with these like the aliens that are these elite higher intelligence, like they're going to bring this oneness and this sort of vibe, right, they have to be channeled. So people invite them in and allow them to write through them, which is just automatic handwriting, which is a witchcraft practice, tapping into the spirit wrong. And so it's like, Okay, if you're this highly advanced technological race that's somehow going to enlighten us, why would you need a body, Like if you're that technologically advanced, you just can't pick up the pen yourself. Yeah, just food for thought, right, I'm not looking for an answer, I'm just like, right, So, yeah, well.
Speaker 1: Why are they so interested? Always in DNA? That's what I've I've found peculiar, Like it's always always trying to take the aliens are always trying to take DNA and and and and what's intro also interesting about awens is they never want to give up any information. Like I knew a couple of fully conscious I didn't know them, but I remember listening to a couple of fully conscious contact these that I trusted their word, like Jim Sparks who used to come on the Art Bell Show and he would say some fascinating stuff about like he said, the Grays would let him walk around on the ship and stuff and like, but like he said, they never really wanted to like give up any information. And like a lot of abductees are told that like we're ruining the earth. It's like, well, we know that. I mean, like look at humans. Humans are so crazy. It's like, I mean, but so so really they're not really giving us anything. And when you think about it, they're not giving us any information about they come here, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Right right? Terror?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we we did have another question. This was from Sovereign Cosmic wild Man. He always comes up with really good questions. He he says, uh, he says, how does he treat a situation where demonic stronghold is too strong in an area, dude of wartech zone due to it being a Leylan convergence? Or have you ever had that? Uh?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Because you know, again, from a Christian worldview, demons are subject to the authority of Christ. So if you read the Christian Bible, when Jesus Christ would perform exorcisms, the demons would be absolutely terrified when Christ approached them. They would fall on the ground and scream and scream and terror and say, are you here to punish us before our time? These are demons that manifest in people speaking through them, an absolute terror because they understood that Christ had supreme authority over them. Right, So as Christians, we've been given that authority to help people, and so there is no Yes, exorcism can be strugg and difficult and challenging, but at the end of the day, the demons have to submit to the authority of Christ. I am nothing right, They're not submitting to me. They have to submit to the authority of Christ that's working through me. If that makes sense. So I don't, I don't. Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 1: We had another question from sovereign cosmic. Wow man, he says, I'll put it up on the screen.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 1: He says, how does he view demons as parasites? And is he tried garlic and other parasite detoxing foods and spices they like help you with along with this other stuff you.
Speaker 5: Do you know?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a great question. And again this is getting into you know, practices of spirituality where parasites are demons. So when someone comes to me and they say I have parasites, I say, no, you have demons now, and please bear in mind who's asking that. I am sharing this just respectfully from a Christian perspective. I don't mean to come across as like you're wrong. No, I get it. I talk with people all the time about parasites, but from an exorcist perspective, no, you have demons. And so as I begin to target those demons, they come up and they speak through the person, and so sometimes that means that the person's eyes are dilated black, their voice changes. People are wondering, how does he know that being blind? Well, I work with sited exorcists too, so we do see a lot of I would say bizarre things during sessions with colonies, not always, but so with the parasite thing, I just say, there, they're demons and they need expel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's that's cool. Okay, let's see here. Uh, let's see if we have other questions here.
Speaker 4: And thank you for the questions. I appreciate them. I love just sharing kind of this world with people. Because it's definitely interesting.
Speaker 1: William says in the audience, she says parasites, demons. Does it label really matter? She says, it feels like it's an energy signature. Would you say that? Would you agree with that? Uh?
Speaker 4: Well, again, I'm a Christian, so yeah, I think wording matters, you know, from an exorcist perspective, you know, because in your universe they are parasites. It is energy spectrum. Vortex says, you know that sort of thing. But that's a totally different, uh spirituality, right than than what I'm using.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 4: It's kind of like apples and oranges, right, they're fruit, but they're different.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I'm trying to see if we have any other questions before we go.
Speaker 4: H m hmm.
Speaker 1: I think I think that's it. Yeah, this was amazing. Yeah, thank you so much for doing this. Do you want to tell people where they can find you?
Speaker 4: And yet?
Speaker 1: This was awesome?
Speaker 4: Thank you Robin, thank you everyone for listening, and thank you so much for the questions. Yeah you can again. Website is the Blind Exorcist. You can find there's a bunch of episodes. I encourage you to scroll down through and just find something that looks interesting and then my website is just a d dot com and you know that's where people can you know, I for like a free twenty minute consultation if people feel like, you know, they have demons and they want to see do I need an exorcism? So a lot of times I meet with people and I'm like, no, you need therapy, or I'll say no, you don't need an exorcism, And sometimes I'm like, yeah you need one. Yeah, so that that's an auction as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's awesome. Yeah, I'm I'm I'm excited for I mean, I'm gonna I'm gonna message you after the show about you know, you know, and and and thank you, yeah, thank you for coming on.
Speaker 4: This was well, thank you for having me. And it's so cool that we're neighbors.
Speaker 1: I know, right, yeah, I know, we're uh we're yeah. Let me just say, guys, do you guys have any other questions before we uh, before we before we go, I'll give you guys one one minute to get your last questions and if anybody has any questions, just put them in the chat and well or we'll before we close. And uh, yeah, I do a lot of shows justin, Like sometimes I do two three shows a day. Sometimes I did oh wow, yeah, I know. I don't think there's any other podcasts doing.
Speaker 4: Like me, Like I kind of go off sometimes like that's great.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: I do it full time. It's like my full time.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't make a lot of money from it, but it's like kind of like I just love doing it.
Speaker 4: So you enjoy. Yeah, absolutely, man, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I put out one episode a month. That's it. Wow, that's that's the much because I got a balance working with clients and then actually producing a podcast, you know. So it's it's work, as you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, it is a lot. It's a lot of work.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, I guess there's no other questions. Well, thank you so much for everybody for tuning in. I appreciate you all, and thank you Justin and I will see you guys all tomorrow. Tomorrow we have at five pm Eastern, we have Shade and Sean Nolgi. He's going to talk about alien encounters and some weird stuff going on up in Alaska, some maybe secret space experiences or some black op stuff. And then at eight pm Eastern, we have Jack Flynn, which will be uh, he'll talk about something similar his own, his own black ops. We're weird trauma experiences. So you know, look forward to tomorrow guys, and I will see you then. And thank you so much, Justin and uh, have a good night everyone, and until next time, thanks,