Speaker 1: Cities The Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday. We're going to tackle everything from lying about crime statistics, to nuts in the dessert to joining the military. There's just so much more to come on the show on a Friday. Cannot wait for the weekend. So let's dig into this one here, Jesse. Many Hispanics and Blacks are categorized as white in crime stats. I verified this by looking at county jail records in several states, including Texas. Now, CNN says Brian Cole is white. I'm sick of these organizations covering for Hispanic and black criminals by making it look like whites are the problem and the idea of what we can do to stop this. Okay, so you should understand that this happens all over the United States of America. Local governments, state governments, federal government does this as well. Why But it's actually fairly simple. The United States of America is laden with white guilt, laden with it. Communists have chosen to use that white guilt against our country. They have chosen to use that white guilt, and they'll take official positions of power in police departments and politics wherever it may be, and they will in an effort to try to cover up for the white guild, they will do everything they can to demonize white people and cover for any minority. So if it's you know, a black eighteen year old, nineteen year old and seventeen year old who beat somebody to death in the streets of New York City, the media will refer to them as teens and move on. Teens is always a dead giveaway. They never call it teens when it's white people only. It's beyond the media. This is pervasive everywhere, everywhere in our society. It has become acceptable to crap on white people, demonize white people, discriminate against white people, over and over and over again. It's really the acceptable mainstream form of racism in the United States of America, in much the same way racism against black people used to be pretty mainstream in this country. Obviously mainstream, you could speak about it openly without really fear of any kind of public backlash. It is completely flipped the other way, and now you can do that against white people. Now you ask how to fight against it, well, first, they're always going to lie about everything, not just crime statistics. People, dumb people, easily manipulated people will lie without end. And if your goal in life is to get evil people to stop lying, if that's what you want, you're going to have a very frustrated life. If your goal is to turn on CNN one day and not hear things like that. Ryan Cole Jr. A thirty year old white man from the DC suburbs, is if you want that to stop, Jesse, how do I stop it? You're going to be frustrated. Evil people are going to lie. They are Now. That doesn't mean you can't do anything. I was selling RVs before I started doing this job, and you know everyone knows that by now I was out of work trying to find something to pay the bills. Found an advertisement on Craig's List for RV salesman never sold anything before, went showed up to my interview in a suit and tie, and got hired. Ended up making a pretty good living at it for a while. At one point in this RV sales job, we were hunting for a new salesman and we found one guy comes into the office and funny dude, great personality, kind of guy. You want to go out have lunch with him, you want to hang out on Friday, Hey, should we go play golf? And a guy when you first meet him, before you understand what you're dealing with, a guy who had the most fascinating stories to tell about his life and the most ridiculous things you could possibly imagine, but sounded so cool. He was I'm not even kidding. At one point he was a professional golfer, that's what he had told us. A minor league tour, of course, but he was a professional golfer, professional king pong player, he had worked with the Border Patrol. When you first meet him, it was so fascinating you couldn't get enough of it. Wow, what a renaissance man. And then after a while we all started to catch on. He's a compulsive liar. It's just like breathing for him. He didn't actually do any of those things. He had been a professional golfer, yet he went out golfing with us, and we were all a bunch of hackers, and he won't any better than we were. He's just a liar. But with that knowledge came the power to tune him out. You see, you ask what you can do about all the endless lies in the media. The pipe Bomber was maga, they're never going to stop lying. Ever, that's not who these people are.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: When they tell an outright lie about you, you can sue. Remember I told you I actually teased this last hour. I forgot to follow up on it. Remember I told you what they did to me. I've told you that story about the South Park Charlie Kirk episode where they lampooned Charlie Kirk, and Charlie Kirk loved it, loved it, thought it was hilarious. And then after Charlie Kirk died, south Park pulled that episode, and I actually came on the radio and disagreed with it publicly, and I said, why I pulled the episode. Charlie loved it, Leave it up there. It's totally fair. Disagreed with the move. The New York Post printed a quote of mine. You go find it still a quote of mine saying south Park should pull the episode. That's not kind of twisting my words. That's just completely coming up with a lie out of out of whole cloth. They just invented us a quote assigned it to me. Well, then other major public like the Hollywood reporter, and I think it was Jahu. Other major publications started printing articles. Conservative radio host Jesse Kelly says South Park should print should pull the episode. Conservative radio host Jesse Kelly says South Parks should pull the episode. Well, the New York Post finally pulled my quote from the article after they realized it was a lie, But by then every other news out that was quoting the New York Post. You see, that's how they got around it. As reported by The New York Post, Jesse Kelly said they should pull the episode. I never said, I never even thought it. In fact, I disagree with it. This is not about me. These people lie about everything all the time, not tiny little eyes, big gigantic lies, and they have no shame in it. And you will never get them to stop violent, deadly insurrection on the capital nine months ago. It was about white supremacy. In my view, what you cannot stop evil people from being evil. You're not going to stop compulsive liars from telling lies. The only power you have is to wake up and realize their liars and change the channel. Maybe you come equipped with friends and family to shoot down the lies. Have video ready, do what you can but you're not going to get somebody on CNN to stop lying. They believe lying is a necessary part of the revolution. Just is what it is. Jesse. You're regularly lecturing us not to nut the dessert, and yet you were singing the praises of the delightful nutty crunch in your neighbor's cinnamon rule concoction. Have you changed your mind or admitting you're wrong? First, I don't admit that I'm wrong. That would involve swallowing my pride and showing humility. That's the last thing you want to do. You stubbornly hold your ground to the bitter end until you've lost all credibility, family and friends, and then you can smile in the knowledge that you never admitted you were wrong. That's one two. I don't necessarily consider what he did nutting the dessert. Let me explain. Peanut butter is an excellent, excellent dessert thing. There's nothing better than a good peanut butter sauce on ice cream. In fact, it's better than better than chocolate. I used to just go get a scoop of jiff and dump it in a bowl of vanilla ice cream and mix it all up. Delicious. It's simple, right, Shut up, Chris, we were white trash. It's simple as delicious. The pecan nut concoction, it was he blended the things up into freaking dust and then put them with I think it was butter and brown sugar. They weren't nuts anymore. They were dust by that point in time. What I'm trying to get is this. This is the lesson I want you to take from it. The size of the nut matters. If the nut is too big, it's gross. It is The Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday and ask doctor Jesse Friday. You can still email us. We are live here Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Let's do some more of these. Hello, Jesse. I'm a seventeen year old dude who's thinking about joining the military. My family life is a bit of a mess. I've been struggling with purpose in this life, and I've felt God's call to join, but I don't know what branch to serve in. I don't want to do the Army. That's the only one I'm sure of. I'm straight, so I don't know how well i'd fit in the Air Force. I think the Navy's cool, but that's just so I can work on aircraft care. I'm from Nebraska, so water might not be the best choice. Finally, that leaves the Marines, which I just don't know anything about, really wondering how you chose what branch, how you told your family. Thanks for answering. Please don't say my name. My dad might listen and I don't talk to him. All right, So first of all, brother, we'll say a prayer for your family life. So hope that gets worked out. And it's tough. It's real tough when it's tough at home, so prayers for that. I My story is, Look, you don't want to follow in my shoes, Okay. I graduated high school. I was a blow average student because I never went to class. I just wanted to go hang out with my friends and do stupid things. I then went to college for a year because you go to go to college. I believe that ridiculous line. And I got a zero point zero grade point average my first semester of college. All right. I then did the second semester where I did better than that. Obviously, it's not it's not hard to get better than zero point zero. At the end of that year. I did not like the man I saw in the mirror, and I decided, I'm going to I'm going to change my life. I'm not going to be a loser. I'm not going to be a dirt ball. I'm gonna do something, something crazy, something drastic. Now. I have always loved and admired the military and veterans. I was that kid. I was in the woods with my guns, sometimes toy guns. As I got older, real guns, and I was Rambo. I was this guy. That's how I grew up. That's who I was. I've always loved it. When I was stuck inside, you know what I was playing with G I Joe. Do you remember g I Joe's the little army man with the little planes and stuff like that. That's what I did. And I've always admired the Marines. One of my buddies, Matt's his name, and I'm gonna give his last name. His older brother, who was much older, was a United States Marine, just a tough guy, stuff road and motorcycles. One of those dudes. Dudes. The ladies loved him. And you when you were a young man, you look up to that guy and you think, man, that's cool. So I had these little marine influences in my life. I told you before the John Wayne movie Sands of Ewojima also influenced it. The Marines. I knew them to be kind of the tip of the spear, toughest fighting force, greatest light infantry in the world, that kind of thing, and I wanted to see.
Speaker 3: Look.
Speaker 1: I wasn't trying to just be in the military. I wanted to see what I was made of. I wanted to see if I was tough enough, and if I wasn't, I wanted them to make me so right, So I didn't even chop around. Probably not the smartest thing in the world. I walked right down and walked right in the Marine Corps recruiter's office, and I said, I'm signing up to be a marine. And he said, okay, what job do you want? I said infantry And he said, all right, well, let's slow downs. Let's get you to take the ASVAB test. You have the aptitude test, so we can see what jobs you qualify for. You never know what else may be out there. I took the ASVAB test. I'm sure I probably cheated or something, because I killed it on the as VAB test. It got like an eighty seven low standard. That's right, Chris, I killed it on the ASVAB test. He says, okay, well, you qualify for every job there is. Maybe you should look at this book of jobs in the Marine Corps because there might be something you like that like more. And I said, no, infantry. Is that all right? So that's what I did. That's why I did it, all right. I wasn't one of these super brave uber patriots who joined after nine to eleven. I joined a year before nine to eleven. Right, That's why I did it. And if that's the kind of thing you were looking for, do it. It's gonna suck, and in a way that you'll look back on and smile. By the way, you are going to go through misery and they're gonna make it miserable on purpose. They're gonna make you hot, cold, starving. They're going to make it suck. There are going to be so many times where you look back and say this or just you're experiencing right now, this sucks. I ate this, and it'll be great for you if that's what you're looking for, if you're just looking to see the world or get some better job, training. All branches have wonderful stuff. And honestly, I make fun of the Air Force and the Navy and the Army, but that's just because that's inner service fund. They're all wonderful and they all offer wonderful opportunities depending on what you're looking for. You said you like aircraft carriers. What's cooler than a freaking aircraft carrier? I've told everybody, I'm telling you again right now. Get your butt to Charleston, South Carolina one day if you can, and go get on the York Town. They have a World War II aircraft carrier there that at least back in the day, they would let you go down into the depths of it. The depths one of the coolest freaking things ever. It's amazing. If that's your thing, go join the Navy, man, go see the world. There are opportunities with all of them. If you want the tough guy aspect of it, you can join the Marines. Your equipment's gonna be worse, your food's gonna be worse, your base is gonna be worse. It is it is. We we when we were in Iraq, we had these Army National Guard guys come in and we were trying to train them so they didn't die, and they were just not equipped. They have not had the training, and we were We couldn't believe our eyes at the weapons and equipment they showed up with. We were full time grunt Marines and their equipment was far superior to ours. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday. Let's get back to him, shall wee? Hey, Bronco, I was listening to you talk about people resigning from Congress, and one thing I'll never understand is why these individuals aren't ashamed to blatantly make it all about them. Where is the sense of duty? Jesse? Well, I don't want to defend them, okay, And I'm not defending them because I can't stand them. You know, I can't stand most politicians, and I really hated when these Republicans resign early, slimming our majority even more and screwing everything up, especially when you're in the House of Representatives. It's only a two year term. You can't tough out two years, So to blame me, I'm not defending them. However, let me ask you something. Do you have a job if I was your boss and I came to you today and I said, hey, you're fired. I found somebody who's going to replace you. You are fired. You no longer work here. Would you be upset? Obviously? Of course, of course concern about money, of course, for all these things. But wouldn't you acknowledge and I'm the same way. Look, if Premier fires me today, I'm the exact same way. Wouldn't you acknowledge that in that moment? Part of your anger is you felt a sense of entitlement for your job, to your job. You think about it as if it's your job, right beg it about me right here. We're so blessed to be able to do this show. Can't believe how big it's gotten. We're just screwing off here. But I feel like it's our show, right Chris, It's our show. Who could do it better than us? Of course we don't think anybody, which is probably not true. There's all kinds of talented people out there, but we don't think anybody could. How could you fire me? That job belongs to me? But this job doesn't belong to me. The airwaves don't belong to me. Premiere Networks, they are kind enough to allow me to use their network. But of course I understand it's about money. It's not a charity, right. They want they're interested in making money the show us to make. But I understand the reasons behind it. But I do not own these airwaves. I have a sense of entitlement to something that doesn't actually belong to me. And I have that sense of entitlement to it because I've been doing it for long enough now I think, what is it five years with Premiere Now, I've been doing it for long enough now that it has just become ingrained in me that it's mine, belongs to me. My point when this comes to members of Congress and all people is we want these people to be anti communist warriors, fighting for us, fighting for what we care about, fighting against the evil people. We want them to feel the sense of duty we feel for them. We want them to feel that way, don't we. I do too, Go fight for me? What are you doing? And some do. But once you've been there long enough, elected, re elected a couple times, maybe the sense of duty gets a little bit overshadowed with a sense of entitlement, meaning this is my seat in the House, this is my senate seat. It belongs to me. They don't go to work every single day feeling blessed to be there. I'm so blessed to have this opportunity to serve my country. Maybe, after enough time, unless you guard yourself against it, maybe you start to feel like that seat but belongs to you. It's almost owed to you. And so when they do something that you or I look at as violating their sense of duty, not doing what's best for the country, we get outraged. But maybe they don't feel that at all. Maybe they don't. I think I think that's very, very common. They feel entitled to their positions, and then we have emails like this, hey shiny head, which is not nice. My theory what is wrong with you, guys, is the more you fart, the better hair you have. I fart a lot, and I have a head of hair that b K would envy. I've never heard you fart on the air, and you're bald. Let it out. I love the show what is wrong with you? What's wrong with you? And no, that's not something Lord Willing you're ever going to hear. But I'll tell you it's not. I don't want to say it's some reoccurring fear, some nightmare. I have that that plagues me all the time. But I've been doing radio now for seven years. Right, it'll be what is it already seven, Chris? Or are we gonna go? Are we it's something like that seven next year or something like whatever. I'm just gonna call it seven years. Seven years not a long time. I admit that. Like I said, I've lived a normal life most of my life and this has never happened. But we are live here nationwide, from New York to Hawaii. We are live. What do you do if I have some sort of an emergency that can't wait until the commercial break? Chris? We play music the way, just like a just like rock music or something like that, some elevator music. I guess do you have this music? I have never asked you this. I'm i as well ask you now in front of anybody. Do you have this at the ready? I mean, how do you know I'm not gonna have an emergency right now? Don't get me wrong, I'm fine, But how do you know there's there's not gonna be a problem right now? Can we play? Can we play funny stuff? If I do it? We have a lot of funny stuff. Maybe we should pull out the Maria Salazar thing again. Maybe we play the Frido Brandido for him.
Speaker 2: A yay ya yai, I am the Fritto Bundito.
Speaker 4: Ready.
Speaker 2: I like trito scornchips.
Speaker 1: I love them.
Speaker 2: I do I want brito scornchits. I'll get them from you. I yi yai yai, oh imd Frieto Bundito, give me brito scornchi. See, I'll be your friend. De Frieto Bundito. You must not a pain munch munch munch a bunch of fritos.
Speaker 1: Don't worry. I'm back. It's it's not it's it's nothing else. All right, Oh we'll say I'm kidding. I'm totally fine. It's never happened to me before. I hope it doesn't happen to me. Hey, Jesse, my wife has hoarder tendencies. Our garage is full of her crap. I sympathize with your wife. Ah, I believe has falsely accused me of being a hoarder. But there is some accuracy to it. For instance, you know how you get things that you have to assemble. You'll get a chair or a dress or something like that. You have to sit down. Screwdriver, a couple of wrenches, you have to assemble something. Everyone has this. You know how they always send extra screws, extra nuts and things like that with it. I never throw those away. I can't throw them away. And every time I keep them, I say to myself, what if something goes wrong with this and I'll need the extra one? Now, I've never once needed the extra one, And the times where I have, I've long lost where the specific one for that goes right, I've lost it. It's gone yet. I have a drawer in my garage. I bet I have a hundred of these little packs of the screws and things like that. I can't throw them away. Cords I never throw away chords. We have a box of chords. If you have some sort of OCD, it would put you probably into some sort of a stressed out coma if you look at the chords. I will find things of mine and just throw them away. I don't know what this is. Maybe it's a cheapness. Chris, do you have this? That's a good person to ask.
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: No, you go to home depot and buy the extras. Well, I don't have to buy the extras, Chris, because I have the other extras. Anyway, let's get back to politics, talk about cell phones being tracking devices, people leaving their dirt countries and more. Next it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Friday. I remember, if you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on iHeart, Spotify iTunes. Before I get back to the emails, remember keep saying this whole Somali fraud crime ring in Minnesota's going to keep getting worse and worse and worse and worse and worse. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Kelly Leffler, who leads the Small Business Administration, says in the two days her agency has been investigating the state, they've uncovered at least a million dollars in PPP fraud just.
Speaker 1: Two days in.
Speaker 5: Several of the whistleblowers in Minnesota have also told lawmakers they believe the total amount of fraud could total up to more than eight billion dollars.
Speaker 1: Richard Gear, the actor, said this, the.
Speaker 4: Bad guys exploit the illusion of differences. Do you really think these refugees and immigrants are different than us?
Speaker 5: Kelly Leffler, who leads the Small Business Administration, says, in the two days her agency has been investigating the state, they've uncovered at least a million dollars in PPP fraud just two days in. Several of the whistleblowers in Minnesota have also told lawmakers they believe the total amount of fraud could total up to more than eight billion dollars.
Speaker 4: The bad guys exploit the illusion of differences. Do you really think these refugees and immigrants are different than us?
Speaker 1: Cultures are not equal, different cultures. They're all over the planet. They're not all equal. Some are wonderful, some are disgusting and awful and should be either removed from the planet or kept to their own little dumps. European countries routinely have to have classes for the incoming refuge males, teaching them that rape is bad. The very idea of that probably blows your mind right, because obviously any abuse of a woman is horrible, wretched, Let alone that there are cultures all over the planet so disgusting and demonic that males have to be seated and told please don't rape her, it's actually wrong. No, we're not the same, No we're not equal, and no you don't have to be acut you don't have to accept accusations of racism because you don't want people from Somalia pillaging your country. They practiced female genital mutilation at a rate of over ninety percent in that country. And what do their leaders do when they get to our country and get into office. Here's what they do.
Speaker 3: The mock crusty that we have. How can you help us, you know, be a better country, build back what we used to have?
Speaker 1: Back us? How can you help us? As a she's an elected representative in the United States of America. Hey, what are you doing with that job?
Speaker 3: The mock crusty that we have. How can you help us, you know, be a better country, build back what we used to have back in a long time ago.
Speaker 1: So hopefully, Uh, that's my favorite part I think of the whole thing. How can you help us build back to what we used to have a long time ago? Because no one knows a time where Somalia was anything but a disgusting dump. And she caught herself in that. She got way through the sentence and realized, I better not find a date because there is no date where anything's decent here. But what's she doing here? She got to the United States of America got herself elected. Is she here to make your community better, your state better, your your country better? Of course not. She's here to loot the place that we have.
Speaker 3: How can you help us, you know, be a better country, build back what we used to have back in a long time ago, so hopefully back.
Speaker 1: In well a while ago. It was a while ago. Hey see arch and attack Survivor. You were talking about how cell phones are tracking devices and know our every move. I have a buddy who was on the back end of a major cell phone carrier. He works in tracking and all the cool stuff we were talking about. If I were to commit a crime, I would leave my phone at home so they couldn't track me. He said, Oh no, if they suspect you of a crime and your phone is at home, they have the technology to know your patterns. For example, you normally scroll Facebook, Instagram for hours on end. When you were suspected of committing that crime, your phone wasn't being used. It goes deeper than just tracking you with it in your pocket. I read this because it's true, and I read this as a reminder to you because the day may come where this information is important that whenever you are online, whatever you're doing, wherever you are, it is, that information is being collected. It is being collected, and once it is collected, it can be tracked down by law enforcement whenever they suspect you of something, whatever your doing. The information is already starting to come out about this pipe bomber guy. Most of it's not even from the government. Most of it is from private citizens digging through publicly available information and finding, Hey, did you know back and twenty nineteen he was on this website and had this username and posted this, and he's got friends with this. And it's something I've tried to drive home to my sons because they're in that teenage boy troll phase. That joke you crack with your friend in the message board, now that's hilarious. One day somebody who has it out for you, private citizen or otherwise, tracks that information down and uses it to destroy their lives. I don't think they're doing any of that, but we had to have that conversation of be careful, remember everything you do with that cell phone, that information is being gathered