Speaker 1: I think I'm just excited to play this game because I think Mikey P learned his lesson.
Speaker 2: Mikey P. Welcome back, Thank you you just piling on.
Speaker 1: Seventeen years ago. This guy came to me in the studio playing a little game. Thank you for all the years.
Speaker 2: Bro, Hey, not a problem. I appreciate it. I appreciate it. But we had you in here and it was just it wasn't your day that day.
Speaker 1: John Cena was in the room, and I feel like a win today. We might be able to clean your slate. Butt's hope, you know, like Jelly roll, let's just clean your slaves, clean it right.
Speaker 2: We'll give you a pardon.
Speaker 1: I'll give I'll grant you a pardon on the WrestleMania game that we played.
Speaker 2: Sounds good, okay, dude, that I'll let you travel internationally better, Not that it matters else.
Speaker 1: Cooper Judas Priest Corrosion of Conformity tickets on the Chopping Block for October twenty six, Woodland's Pavilion.
Speaker 2: Mikey P. Happy birthday.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Who's watching and listening today? Everybody? My mom, my dad's listening. Yeah, my sister good, My wife's best friend up in hawk and just watching and listening. That's awesome. Everybody in my office is watching.
Speaker 1: Okay, now you're making me nervous. Dude, stop now you're making me nervous.
Speaker 4: I'm choke And of course the most important people the Gravy Gang.
Speaker 2: Gravy Gang listening. But who are they rooting for? That's a good question. They're leader, They're rooting for fun. Okay, you want to go first or second? I'm going first. Why I gotta set that bar high.
Speaker 1: Okay, dude, get your help him out, Chili, help him out, Chili, get him that ridiculous song.
Speaker 2: So that he cannot hear. Let's see. Okay, I'm in b here we go. All right, it's Mikey p over there. Three words. Uh huh.
Speaker 1: I'm very nervous this game. Who are your.
Speaker 2: Little lad let's rooting for? They're gonna root for him. I mean it's his birthday. He's got everything going for him right now? Okay, all right, Chili, you're time keeping, yes, sir? All right?
Speaker 1: Can I tell you about this guy choking in front of John Cena bro.
Speaker 2: What he was so nervous he just walked up to the mic. He's right in front of me, but he can't hear me. Got up to that mic and he just he couldn't get anything. He's just like you saw John c. You know, you just you're just hoping he chokes today, you know. No, No, I want my roots, remember, I want him to succeed. Thumbs up. Let's go twenty seconds on the clock. This guy's ready. Drew sent this one in. We go.
Speaker 3: Pope Hog, popet, Pope Pope hog, haunt, Pope Pope Hog, Pope.
Speaker 2: Pope something, Pope, Pope hog Hog. I'm saying, Pope hot, Pope, Pope hog, Pope Pope Hog.
Speaker 1: I thought thought, I thought he had it the first.
Speaker 2: So close, so close, so close.
Speaker 1: Now listen, no disrespect to the Pope. We're not talking about that kind of hog.
Speaker 2: He was given. He was given a Harley Davidson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's the only Pope that to our knowledge, that Hope hog.
Speaker 2: That's your fault. If he thought it was dirty, he's her only. I think he's the only Pope that ever had a Harley. We'll admitted that. And he was a bouncer like Chili. Yeah yeah, yeah, we sticked together Chili in the Pope basically a pope yeah, all right, here we go, Papa Chili.
Speaker 1: Megan sent this word in twenty seconds on the clock.
Speaker 2: Rock he hung in there, though he didn't show. I thought, yeah, he was very very close. He was hanging Get John Cena on the hotline. No, all right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Thumbs up, good visit with us hair clothes, fish hooker, fish hooker.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah baby, yeah.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 2: Nice, which just happened?
Speaker 1: I don't know Fisher Noice, Way to go Noice.
Speaker 2: He's got the studio going crazy for Yeah. Did you guys hear that? I did hear?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was it might have been.
Speaker 1: Okay, next word, Okay, he's got one, you got one?
Speaker 2: One more? Chris d Oh, Chris d sent this one. I thank you, Chris. Twenty seconds on the clock. Ready, thumbs up, good.
Speaker 4: Go Chili Barrito, Chili Motorcycle, Chili Chili Brito, Chili boat, sank, Chili Chili Barrito, Chili Chili motor Boat, Chili Barrito, one more time, Chili Chili Burrito, Chili Burrito.
Speaker 2: Jo, you're so close?
Speaker 5: Oh who.
Speaker 2: Set your nickname and call? In high school? High school?
Speaker 1: Yeah Chili, Yeah, you're right, Barrito Barrito.
Speaker 2: They called him the Burrito.
Speaker 1: That's right, Chili bito, Dude. I had an email from somebody that went to high school with you. He said he didn't know your name in high school. I'll find it, he said. He said, everybody called you Burrito. Yeah, that's everybody knew me as Burrito Barrito. He still he doesn't, He still doesn't know your name. He goes, I just he goes, I know, Chili's a radio name. He goes, I don't know that guy's name. I went to high school with him.
Speaker 2: Is your wife the only person that calls you by your actual name? Yes? I think she just.
Speaker 5: Calls me whatever whatever it comes to them.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'm talking to Miss Christina. She's talking about Jose and I'm like, I don't know what she's talking about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a guy that works at I Love Street. That carbop and he went to Stratford also, and he was like, yeah, I went to Stratford two. And I was like, yeah, I went there And he's.
Speaker 2: Like, what year? And I told him and he was like I said Burrito.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, all right, here we go. Alex Mikey p got one one to tie, two to win, but he was he was close to it.
Speaker 2: On all of them. He was very you were very close on all of them.
Speaker 5: It's not like he was four like I m. Sometimes he was very close to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah he was not ham titio. No, No, he was very close. Okay, Mikey P. How do you feel? Feel confident? One? Right?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 2: You're in it? You're you're in it. Hey, you're in it. Dude, he could choke you took some chops. I like it all right.
Speaker 1: Here we go, twenty seconds on the clock. Please, the same thing for Alex. Twenty seconds on the clock. Nurse d sent this word in that's trouble.
Speaker 2: Thumbs up?
Speaker 3: Is that.
Speaker 1: Runny eggs, running egg Yeah, runny eggs, runny eggs, running eggs hot.
Speaker 2: Mikey P. He's not taking it easy on you at all. I wouldn't expect him to. He's not taking its runny eggs, runny egg Mike e P. How many Chugga's before I shoot?
Speaker 1: Shoot?
Speaker 2: Four? Four? Easy? Four? Anybody that doesn't agree with Ross Chuggers, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 4: Six?
Speaker 2: Now? You got three wrong?
Speaker 1: And we talking about how Todd sent this. James Centessen James centers in thumbs up, thumbs out, I'm gonna roll my eyes, rubber boy.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, mike E P.
Speaker 3: I don't like that, right, I don't like it, Rubber Boy?
Speaker 2: Are you stretched armstrong?
Speaker 1: One of my least favorite stories in the history of The Rod Ryan Show, Rubber.
Speaker 2: Boy, Mikey P. I'm gonna forgive you. Yeah, it would be playing a game, because I think you did that good today. Alice was just not a bit of a heater. But we're gonna forget about. I'm never gonna forget about the John Cena story. I'm never gonna forget about. But I think you came in a little redemption today. I think. So way to go, Mikey P.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: Oh, I never got anybody on the phone, so you're right.
Speaker 1: I never got Mikey P. You know how confident I was in you. I didn't even go to the phones to give away the tickets.
Speaker 2: To someone else if my dad was on the other line. Good morning, rod Ryan Show. Who's this?
Speaker 3: Good morning to work?
Speaker 2: Regarlands And I was calling for the Chuggers. Oh, you're calling for the Chuggers. How many chugg is before I shoot? You got eight? That's the correct answer.
Speaker 1: And guess what, dude, chug a chugg It chugg It Jugger chugg It Chugger chugg It chugg a choo. Not only are you correct on that, but I'm going to give you Alice Cooper Judas Priest tickets because Mikey P did not get the win today.
Speaker 2: Do you want those tickets? Chug a chugga choo choo get here? All right? Well it all worked out, Mikey P. I thought you did a fantastic chock it too. Shout out with me, Shout out to all of.
Speaker 1: Mikey Pea's family and gravy gangers that are listening.
Speaker 2: And yes, happy birthday to you. Thank you, sir, Thank you Alex. It's his birthday. What's with you people like you?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 2: It's his birthday,