Speaker 1: Brace.
Speaker 2: You're watching Chewing the Cud with Lee Robertson and Dominic Berry, And I said, I'm.
Speaker 1: A man like I like my coffee trickling down my windscreen on my car as I drive away. Who you're watching Chewing the Card? You're lighthearted? A weekly look at the world through a slightly glittery camp window. I'mony Robertson, and with me today is a very own, poetic, playful bottom enthusiast. It's tomonic Berry. Hello. I'm say I have seen the episodes where you you give a lot of love to the bottom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, why would I not?
Speaker 2: Why? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What have you got for us this week?
Speaker 2: Well? Lee, this week I'm bringing everyone a story about a family activity which is certainly he raised a few eyebrows.
Speaker 3: And I am going to bring you Lee poetry.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 1: You mean you to say you're a poet?
Speaker 2: Definitely.
Speaker 1: I did not realize that I even have a game for you to play along with. But on screen now you can see our contact details. It's at the cut TV on your social media and if you want to catch up with previous episodes, you can always binge us on YouTube look for Chewing the Cord.
Speaker 2: You can now see the names of people who have reached out and touched our souls going along the bottom of the screen. And now it's time to get all caught up in the showbiz with Lee.
Speaker 1: So Valentine's Day is it is literally around the corner word celebrities. They don't miss, they don't miss an opportunity to merch in up. Are you a Rhianna fan? No? No, absolutely nothing to do anyway. She's she's launched her new lingerie range in time for Valentine's Day. I'm sure you're very interested in this. Yes, So she has this Savage ex fenty thing where she does makeup and clothes and stuff, and it's worth two point two billion pounds. That's a lot of that's a lot of underwears. She elks fifty percent of it. But she's come out with a Valentine's Day collection and it's it's the first since she kind of had a hiatus after having a baby. We've got this is. I don't know how I feel about. I mean, obviously I'm a homosexuals. I don't feel anything, but it looks a little bit, a little bit tacky. I mean I'm not an expert. Yeah, she's so she's she's she's had a little bit of a hiatus because she's had twins, and she's been really cool because she's a boy mum. Apparently she's the only female in the household. It's inspired wring her to be even more kick ass than before by getting her Buttom out and so fans were delighted distultring new campaign. That's cute. I like that. I mean, they're twins. Obviously I got that wrong, because one's far smaller than the other one, or everyone's much greedier than the other one. And I like that more than seeing a ask cheeks covered in rose petals.
Speaker 2: I think it's fair to say that Rihanna's ass cheeks are not geared to us. We're not the target audience of her.
Speaker 1: I think that we might appreciate them in a music video.
Speaker 2: I don't know, so he is my I don't I don't believe. I don't believe. You don't believe, believer like she's one of them. I think of voice. In my opinion, it sounds really insincere, like you hear is someone like you know, Wreatha Franklin or Dusty Springfield showing my age.
Speaker 3: Like you believe them, You're like, yeah, you go for it.
Speaker 2: And Rihanna like, to me, she always sounds like she's going through the motions, like some of the tunes are catchy, some of the you know, production values are interesting, but just a voice, I'm like, nah.
Speaker 1: You lost your yes fabulous ask cheek.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So so that her sort of logo with the sister get back in there and love me. I don't think I was ever in her. No, I was never in her, but I can appreciate her from a distance. So if you, if anybody fancy his bras nickers from from from Rihanna and then go on to her love line collection since stores now, I would imagine it's not cheap. I don't think. I don't think we're talking primark prices here.
Speaker 2: I think you could make that yourself, couldn't you. Fanastic you know, bitter cling film, Yeah, yeah, stick foraging down the park for a few like natures and branches make a bowl like that.
Speaker 1: I'm liking this. I think this is something we should we should explore, explore further, right, Okay, so next show his news We've got so last year there was a bit of a craze where there was a certain influencer who took pictures of celebrities now and then kind of photo shopped them with their younger self as if they were like taking like a portrait with each other. So it's kind of kind of like some of them were a little bit hit from a little bit miss but he's kind of updated it with some so not necessarily all current celebrities. There might be celebrities that have kind of passed on. He's not taking a picture of a corpse and then put it next. He's kind of just like so he's like, let's have a log and see what we think. So first off he has We've got Janet Jackson. Okay, Janet Jackson with her younger self.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, now dying.
Speaker 3: I do believe you believe in Janet.
Speaker 2: I had the great joy I saw at Glastonbury Festival and she was really like the media slagged her off like she's lost it. I thought she was amazing. One of them where I think, I don't know, maybe I'm wrong. I just really believe Rhythm Nation what so that's beautiful, really successful.
Speaker 1: I don't really Yeah, So that thumbs up for that one. We've got the next song, We've got a little bit sort of like more. We've got Harry Styles, okay, and he's young. Now, I think that's weird.
Speaker 2: This is how out of touch I am. I mean, you know, I know Janet Jackson is. I do know Harrisa. I thought he still looked like this. I thought I didn't know.
Speaker 1: He still does for most people. I mean it's a bit his head is much bigger. I mean, I know, you grow, but you don't like become giant.
Speaker 2: I mean, it has been said that it's not uncommon for gay men to occasionally be a little narcissistic in their life partner choices. The sometimes gay men look for partners a bit like themselves. I think this looks like a gay couple.
Speaker 1: Do you think kind of like a daddy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've seen these two on the street.
Speaker 1: That's a pawn hob image that uncle teaches me a lesson.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 1: Like it looks a bit like the Granta Vierge looks a bit like Matt Willis from Busted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you know, he don't look happy to be there. He's happy because he's like getting loads of money, because.
Speaker 1: He knows how much money he's made in the future. So's yeah, so we've got Harry Styles, then we've got we've got Beyonce. H I mean it's actually quite a good photograph, as in how they've done it so that they look like they're actually in the same room.
Speaker 3: None of our viewers will agree with me, do you not?
Speaker 1: Do you not believe?
Speaker 3: I believe and the gays lover don't they?
Speaker 2: And I have tried because I know that she is an innovative artist and an artist who is about empowerment. I don't believe her.
Speaker 1: The final bit of showy news. Have you seen the film Queer with Daniel Craig.
Speaker 2: Have you seen it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I haven't, I would like to.
Speaker 1: I yeah. I mean I'm not going deep in this because this is talking about penises. So in the film allegedly mean there's some full frontal nudity. But the debate has been in Hollywood whether or not the stars war prosthetic penises during film instead of instead of having their own penises and.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So I've got very strong views on this, very strong.
Speaker 2: But on one hand, everybody should have complete control over their own body, and someone shouldn't be exploited if they want to be like famous, they should not be told nanaw you've got to get your dick out for this. That shouldn't be the case. That shouldn't be the case. Cocky, right, But on the other hand, like bodies of bodies and like, you know, it seemed to me that like you know, Velvet gold Mine, the ninety nineties movies with Ewan McGregor always yeah, well exactly, and.
Speaker 1: The scripts back if it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Exactly, And I just kind of think there's a certain prudishness that is like common and like, you know, what, what are the reasons, what are the reasons?
Speaker 1: Well, we've got we've got it. We've got a picture of Daniel and Drew and they're kind of doing their press press junkit thing, so that the Daniel sorry, Drew kind of said, yeah, I didn't really want to expose everything. The guy Apollo, he goes, he was like it was fine. However, it's kind of open to the whole kind of new topic about prosthetics, prosthetic penises, which is big business in America apparently so quite often if you non poorn related, if you if you're watching like a movie and there's a full frontal scene, it may be a fake foof or it may be a fake penis with they are with the very look, let's just see if we can see now these are examples of stunt cocks, the very detailed.
Speaker 2: Any viewer who's loving watching that, good for you. I don't know. That make me think maybe I'm not gay.
Speaker 3: Maybe I was gay before I did this show.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm not anything.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't attached to a human being. It's not just like they so fine, they fine looking down a plate.
Speaker 2: They are vile.
Speaker 3: They are absolutely vile.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty five is the year of the stump pen. That's the end of this week.
Speaker 2: Oh well, thank you for very very much for that, Lee, I shall have nightmares for the next three years.
Speaker 1: Why not ghost pens. You're welcome, So stay right there because coming after the shortbreak, we get up today in the bus dominic. Welcome back, and you're watching Chewing the Card. This is the part of the show where we go through some of the more salacious stories from the Internet and dom and it brings us to the buzz.
Speaker 2: Well, Lee, it's often spoken about how these days people feel quite isolated. It's so common people are sat at home, not going out to bars, not gats clubs. They're just scrolling through Grinder or Instagram or whatever. The TikTok A you're familiar with the TikTok.
Speaker 1: It's going to be banned though, isn't it. But I like the team ay more for just the lovely shopping experience.
Speaker 2: That is beautiful, and so should you. Well, I'll tell you about one fellow who really hopes that TikTok isn't banned because it's what he's got at the moment. He's more isolated than anyone in his bedroom. There is a guy whose TikTok name is Sailing Songbird. His real name is Luke, and he used to be a teacher, and he has decided to go sailing three thousand miles across the Cific Ocean. And he's on a twenty seven foot long boat and that's it. That's all he's got. So his bed is there.
Speaker 1: It's like a raft pretty much.
Speaker 2: Pretty much. Here's the fella, here's the fella, this particular bit, I'm worried about him. I'm worried about him. Like the lad he's quite cheerful on all his TikTok. He's not moaning. He's coming across that he's having a great time. Although this particular image. It is him screaming which you know.
Speaker 1: Of earth and no one will hear.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, So he's getting a really big following, and he's really celebrating this journey. He's being really upby that. He's completely for He's left behind the life of being a teacher and has set sail across the waters, the one place.
Speaker 1: In the world that no one can hear. Somebody, Yeah, you can still get Wi Fi? That's interesting. Does he have a little Wi Fi masked attached to his float?
Speaker 2: That is an excellent These are the questions.
Speaker 1: That I immediately go, oh, well, don't you but how are you going? Yeah? Is he doing it just for the sake of doing it just for the joy? Or is he doing it for like charity or just you know.
Speaker 2: I don't believe he's doing it for any charity. He it does look rough. It's not like one of these reality TV shows where they like film a little bit and then like they all go back to their trades, talent, luxuries. I believe he is doing it. He definitely looks like he's doing it. So he's over one hundred miles from the nearest person. He's currently between Tonga and New Zealand, and he says, very few places on the planet are there where you could scream at the top of your lungs with one hundred percent certainty that no one will hear you, accept perhaps a couple of little fish.
Speaker 1: So I think you'll find in Mike's bedroom is very similar.
Speaker 3: Poor Mike, he's not even here to defend him.
Speaker 1: Screaming in his bedroom. Nobody can hear him.
Speaker 2: Let's move on, let's move on, let's move on. So good luck Luke, Good luck Luke. Except we're going to move on to a Brazilian TV personality and I'm probably going to say her name wrong because I'm not the best at pronouncing names of folks from Brazil and dresser, you're That's how I grew up in Wales. So like the Scottish loche you're atch, you're rat, you're at, you would say you're at. Okay. So she's a mum okay on only Fans. What's she doing if our viewers aren't familiar with.
Speaker 1: Only fans But most of them actually, they've all got subscriptions to various things. One would imagine.
Speaker 2: Only Fans is a site where people can make adult content, such as them having a lovely time in the nuddy and this Brazilian mum, her only fans is filmed by her son.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is getting creepy.
Speaker 2: Her lad, there he is, there's the mum, there's the son. So yeah, what's your knee jerk reaction to thisly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need to know more. I mean, it says explicit content. What kind of.
Speaker 2: Explicit Well again, because only fans, there's only fans, and there's only fans, isn't there right?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: So yeah, Arthur is the name of the nineteen year old fella, and he says on YouTube, he says it's nothing more than just a nine to five job. When he's asked if it is arousing for him to watch his mum, he says.
Speaker 1: No, I'm it's thankful. Was his reaction.
Speaker 3: He says, I don't get horny. She's my mother.
Speaker 1: I came out of her vagina. Yeah, I don't want to see things going back in her vagina. Yeah.
Speaker 2: To swap, to swap, the swap, like the order of stuff. So I'm i'm these days. These days, I'm a forty five year old poet, And when I wasn't forty five, I'm no stranger to being naked. Okay, says no, that was this is before only Okay, yeah, yeah, my penis is all over Channel four. Really yeah it is yeah yeah yeah four on demand. Yeah, it's there for everyone. My penis is there for everyone to show comfort their horse.
Speaker 1: Was it was it like part of a part of an enfumbler.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I didn't do it spontaneously.
Speaker 2: It was planned. It was like there was a wonderful I mean, this isn't the only time. This is just this was the first time. It was a documentary on like people who like to get naked and they used to mean him and my entire penis on the on the end, it was like the climax. I didn't climbax. It was the climax of the show me performing my poetry nut And you know, my mum has watched that near enough everyone has watched. My mum was very very supportive. Now she weren't the one holding the Channel four camera, but you know, like I was really glad that was because you know what Lee did. It didn't do my career any army.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I wonder if it might because I signed a contract with Channel four that pretty much said, you know what we could do anything we want with this, And I thought, oh, might it be a mistake to waggle my willie around for Channel four?
Speaker 1: My I regret feeling and after show Google search.
Speaker 4: Look, yeah, it's therefore you well, this joy a little bit icky, I mean, but not doing anything.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's a thin line, isn't it. If my mum had been like going, oh, you know, what is an idea for us to do instead of instead of going for a walk in the park on a Sunday, let's get the camera out. Maybe that's the line. I don't know. I don't know. I you know, I say good on them. I say good on them. I think, yeah, I think we're we're you know, let's not shame. Let's not shame any careers. He could be working in an office and hate in that. He could be working down the mine and hate in that, and he's not even his muma doing something that they want to be doing.
Speaker 3: Good for them, le good for them, don't work.
Speaker 1: Down the mine. Film yourmm flicking a bean. That's all we need.
Speaker 3: That's all we need, that's all we need.
Speaker 2: Well, if you want to help out with your family business, you could share the information with us. We are on at the cud TV on the social media, and that brings us to the story of the Weekly. The story of the week, Brady Fagel, I think I'm saying it right. I hope I'm saying right, because it is in the name of just one person. This is the name of two people. Identical name, and some would say that, they would say identical looks not related. So these two people have met each other. They're both six foot four, they have both had elbow injuries. They both went to the same Dr. Andrews, and they were contacted by the surgery to ask about, you know, forthcoming operations. One of them had had an operation six months earlier, and they contacted him and you're coming in for your operation now, and he's like, what you're talking about has already happened. I've done it. And they're like, no, no, no, you've not had it done. There was all this confusion they realized there was two of them. The conclusion of this story is that it is all coincidence. What a thing, right, what a bit, same name, similar looks, same injury. They're like, we must be related, and they got all the tests and they're not.
Speaker 1: They're not.
Speaker 2: It is just coincidence? What a thing? What a thing?
Speaker 1: Doppelgangos.
Speaker 2: As a writer, we are told that coincidences don't exist.
Speaker 3: We're told that that is bad right in.
Speaker 2: As a creative you should always be linking the dots and ere Like they said, do you know what? We are brothers? We're deciding there, brothers. What a lovely thing for them to decide. They met each other, they get on, they've got all similar interests.
Speaker 1: Did they then become a couple?
Speaker 3: Do you know what?
Speaker 1: Looking in the mirror?
Speaker 3: I don't believe that's grim.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that they revealed their sexuality.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's interesting? Interesting? And how because it's not a pretty common name, is it really?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: It's not?
Speaker 2: So yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: And what a happy thing though, Yeah, what a lovely thing?
Speaker 2: Like you know that the gaze often say we have chosen family, don't we chose? Often we're not necessarily close to our dads or are extended blood relatives, but we are the people around us who we have chosen to call family. And so have they? What a fantastic thing. So that's all from the buzz this week for you, Lee, good times.
Speaker 1: Thanks very Dominic. I quite often am also mistaken for one of the brothers of the four Brothers. What are they called? Hemsworth? Not the same person yet.
Speaker 2: Do not go anywhere, viewers, because coming up, we are going to have a game for all of you to play in our Game of the Week.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Cheering the Card with me Lee Robertson and then Dominic Berry. Now this is part of the show where we're going to play games and this one has been specifically designed to play to dominic strength. So off you go to our special.
Speaker 2: Areas, my strengths, getting me dick out?
Speaker 1: Well, whose dick is this? Let's do it.
Speaker 3: The week.
Speaker 1: So we're going to play a game called oh Bomb and this is a head to head picture of a famous bottom all the show and on the screen, and we will get three yes or no questions to work out whose bomb it is. There's a celebrity ask and we've got a I'm going to lose in it because you're like an ask Connor sir. Anyway, let's go. Are you ready to monek?
Speaker 2: I do right. I had no idea that this was going to happen. I am so happy. I'm so happy about this. This is like, yeah, if teenage dominic could see this was the direction my career was going to go in.
Speaker 1: You needed an aid. It's like you need a photograph of you now, yea and teenage dominic in this very moment. Okay, so here is the first RS. So you've got to ask three questions as to kind of guess who this RS might belong to.
Speaker 2: Just I'm so happy, this is lovely, this is so good. I would marry that person. I don't know. I don't know are they Are they a singer?
Speaker 1: Ly No, they are not a singer.
Speaker 2: A singer, Oh gosh.
Speaker 1: It is it is? It is a I mean, I'm trying to see what a thin a dressing room that are in their own bathroom? Only two questions in.
Speaker 2: My bathroom, in my bathroom, that's where that's where this fine person is that you've started with a strong So it's not it's.
Speaker 1: Not a singer and it's a celebrity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a bit blurred.
Speaker 2: I can't see how much hair there is is though? Is there is there a lot of hairly no, deducted. He is not a particularly very good then some men like do the whole like wax in around the bas and crack na, you know that's now natural, natural jungle. That's what we want. One more final question is, oh, it's hard to.
Speaker 1: It's another same.
Speaker 2: They're not hairy alive? Is this is this an antique bottom it's yes, ye.
Speaker 1: It's not an ass from the beyond that is, they are indeed still alive with a functioning ass, right.
Speaker 2: I think this is an actor then, so let's think of an actor. It might be I think an actor off of some TV show. Let's have a thing as I think, is it? Or Ewan McGregor, is it?
Speaker 1: Let's have a lot, let us reveal the leg.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, I thought I couldn't love Andrew Garfield anymore? From which show?
Speaker 3: Is this? May I ask for no specific.
Speaker 1: Reason, we can't tell that we were.
Speaker 2: Do you know what to raise the toe? To raise the toe a little? If you've not seen Andrew Garfield on Sesame Street, he's been on it recently, does this really moving thing about grief?
Speaker 3: And he really made.
Speaker 2: Me I did know he didn't know. He didn't. No, he didn't. And when I say I like hairy asses, I don't mean muppets.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's it.
Speaker 2: That's not my fetish.
Speaker 1: That's not what oh sack, no, draw.
Speaker 2: The Lives Life Andrew Garfield. Yeah yeah, I give your bottom ten out of ten, Andrew, your magnificent next bottom please, So here's your second.
Speaker 1: There are more.
Speaker 2: Slender derry air on this occasion, and that does look very smooth. This gentleman in general looks quite smooth. So yeah, okay. Question one, Well, is this a person upon the television? Okay, okay, I'll tell you what I used to love. You don't get it anymore? Like embarrassment nudity on soap operas where somebody would like get locked outside and there part.
Speaker 1: Of the story.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, no one doesn't that made me gay? Yeah? Is this a man off of a soap opera?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so Telly, but not a soap so I think it's going to be.
Speaker 1: You've got one more question, Grama.
Speaker 2: Then I think, is this an actor who is Has he been on Telly within the last ten years?
Speaker 1: He has?
Speaker 2: Right, I can't remember his full name. The guy who was on Friday Night Dinner. His first name is Tom Tom Rothams Stole. I think he was on that Roman comedy thing as well.
Speaker 1: I think in between us.
Speaker 2: So Simon Byrd was the other brother, so not so the other one. And I've been clear enough.
Speaker 1: Let's find out. Let's say who it is?
Speaker 2: Very excited, Oh no, it's not.
Speaker 1: I believe that Ezra Miller was in a fantastic beast somewhere to find them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the Flash movie as well, in which he did flash it, as there were scenes in that and his bottom looked better in that.
Speaker 3: They're they're they're they're non binary, aren't they?
Speaker 2: I believe?
Speaker 1: I don't really know. So on a scale of sit on my face, where are we going?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, i'd have to ask Andrew Garfield to get off my face, and that's never going to happen.
Speaker 3: Let's have it.
Speaker 1: Let's have another ass Let's have another hany celebrity haney?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I must say, And I don't want to bottom shame anyone, but I'm dis disappointed by the smoothness of which I be. But then that again, that says something about you know, body shaming on telling in it. How many hairy bottoms do we see on the small screen? Not enough, le not enough?
Speaker 1: How many hairy bottoms are in the world, though perhaps perhaps it's a dying it's perhaps it's like evolution.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've done a lot of studying on this topic. I've done a lot of private research within my own. There are many, there are many, there are many, and they're all goodly, they're all good.
Speaker 1: I'm uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Let's have a look at the picture again. Let's have a look at the picture.
Speaker 1: So I think I know who this is. Well, I think you know, I know you know who this is.
Speaker 2: Oh really it's someone Oh my gosh, right, yeah, of course, of course, right, but I'll ask the questions. I'll ask the questions. Is no, no, no, Is he a singer?
Speaker 1: No? Oh no, it's not No, not a singer, forget it?
Speaker 2: Oh right, okay, because I thought it might be Chesney Hawks. Yeah, yeah, that's what I thought. Chesney Hawks is stunning, stunning.
Speaker 1: It a hairy mom sell you.
Speaker 2: Might have shaved it stay video. Yeah, like a more dusting glow of more nusting, I would hope. So not a singer? This guy? Is he is?
Speaker 1: He looks like a slightly older.
Speaker 2: That's what I was going to say. Yeah, yeah, is he is he over forty?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: He is? Okay over forty? Is he a gay? I mean, is he a known gay. Is he an open homosexual?
Speaker 1: To our they're not. They're not convinced in the gallery though, is it a rumors rumored?
Speaker 2: He's not necessarily and homosexual?
Speaker 1: Pretty white right bottom?
Speaker 2: Oh slight dimpling, John sim he's an actor who's added who's add his bum out quite a bit over the year, John and a beautiful man.
Speaker 1: That from Doctor Who?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the master in Doctor Who? You like, Mama Zim rob Low. I don't know who this is, but then I.
Speaker 1: Did remember a pack actor was in Austin Powers.
Speaker 2: My prize of bottom of the show goes to Andrew Garfield, and I shall post written confirmation of what his prize with me will be.
Speaker 1: I'd like a poem the prize.
Speaker 2: Andrew Garfield, your bummy is so ace.
Speaker 3: I'd bring it here.
Speaker 1: Next to my face. There you go.
Speaker 2: More more comes and I thought, all right, right, okay, okay, this is my life now just falsely identified buttlems. This is it a singer?
Speaker 1: Is it a singer? It is a sing?
Speaker 2: It is a singer. Has he had a song in the hit parade within the last twenty five years?
Speaker 1: He has? He is?
Speaker 2: Oh? Is he a guy who's been in a boy band?
Speaker 1: Has he been in a boy band, no question.
Speaker 2: So Low let's oh maybe, oh it is I even know the bit this is? This is this is Chesney Hawks. This is Chessney Hawks. This is from his music video. Yeah it's Chessea Hawks.
Speaker 1: Is it Chesney Hawks? Let us see? Yeah? Quite similar to Rob Low.
Speaker 2: Does this I get to marry Chesney Hawk?
Speaker 1: Yes? I think that Dominic needs to go and perhaps have a little dam with a tissue down below. So happens, We're gonna have a break and come back, and after that we're gonna go all high brown with some poetry from Dominic. Welcome back. You are still watching Lee and Dominic in Chewing the Card, and now Dominic is going to regale us with some things that he has penned himself in spotlight. So what is your first poem?
Speaker 3: This Valentine's.
Speaker 2: My wish for everyone is the gift of massive rage and the change which can come from a gutfull of sadness and anger with which to engaine. I'm angry that we're not allowed to be ill. Our health can cost more than our wage. The gentle, polite voice is not being heard. So I call for massive rage. It's the only reasonable reaction to our millions of children in poverty. It's the only reasonable reaction to the hoarding of medicine and property. Is the only reasonable reaction to the smiling politicians dishonesty. I wish as the gift of massive rage and the skill to wield it properly. The people who profit from positive thinking will say they can sell peace of mind. They might help the CEO is state, kids and homeless, a left far behind. They say, to work hard until you feel numb, to take a beige place in the grinds. I believe in the storms stewed by suffragettes, our anger can make us be kind. Our anger can fuel us to fight the unfair, to care about sickness and thrift. With doctors and safe homes so far out of reach, how can people narrow the rift?
Speaker 3: No positive thinking.
Speaker 2: I say massive rage could unite us to fight for a shift.
Speaker 3: A huge, massive.
Speaker 2: Rage to drive us together is my wish for our Valentines gift.
Speaker 1: So what, so what is the second part of the trilogy.
Speaker 2: Well, I've shared my anger. I'm now going to share my celebrations. So we're going back to men's bottoms. Yeah, going back to men's bottoms. This is a poem I've written called I Was Made Gay by Kevin Costner's bottom. You can see all of Kevin Costner's bottom when he showers beneath the waterfall in the nineteen ninety one hit Hollywood movie robin Hood Prince of Thieves. I know it is definitely Kevin Costner's bottom, not merely a stunt bottom, because one evening in nineteen ninety one, on the BBC chat show Wogan Terry Wogan interviewed Costner and asked him, is that your bottom? And Costner said yes? And I wonder did Wogan feel then as I feel now seeing Costner's magnificent, glistening we bottom. But the problem is, in the ninety ninety one movie robin Hood Prince of Thieves, there are other things that happened besides Costner sharing his bottom. Some of the other characters end up dead, killed by arrows through the chest. When I was eleven years old, robin Hood Prince of Thieves was the most violent and terrifying thing I had seen. Why would any man choose to commit a violent act upon another man? Would our world not be better if all men could put down their fists and weapons and instead use their hands to gently caress each other's bottoms.
Speaker 1: I'm slightly around for that, Kevin. Customer's backside is like two scoops of pecan pie.
Speaker 2: Are you are familiar with the movie?
Speaker 1: No, I'm aware of it. Our homework for you, Lee, Oh yeah wow. So we're breaching climax. Now we have been aroused within.
Speaker 2: Edged We're going to take us home with yeah, with something completely differently completely different, completely different. So I have been a freelance poet for seventeen years now, seventeen years I've had the absolute joy to go around like I'm doing on my current tour, just saying poems to people. And the last one I'm going to say today is the final poem in this book, my compilation book, and it's also what was the first poem in my first ever book. And it's a poemly about my mum. Oh I'm about my mom. I do bring in a little bit of politics in because I'm me. This is called solid with Stardust. It goes like this and rising sun alone, thatched Britain is burning. This is a witch hunt. Mummy's going to protect me with not even a.
Speaker 3: Broomstick to use as her sword.
Speaker 2: Me, I am a baby goblin, a warm blooded reptile with a lion's tail. Now those people who were friends would now watch us burn. They're watching, they're whispering, what a dirty girl.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, my mum smiles back dirty, I'm marvel.
Speaker 2: Mum's strength, solid with stardust, woman powered beyond comprehension, shows me life's sparks, dark mystic arts, lizards and butterflies, ink dance her skin, flower fair is leaping, bedraggled glamour eyes, speak of wardrobes, which all lead to Narnia, sweet and sour truths brewed by midnight, candlelight, cauldron deep, a witch's familiar. This black cat is tight around Mum's ankles because she has always been proud every time those good people came down, crucifixes in hands, preparing our bonfire. If my mum had died, then you could have called her are a human.
Speaker 3: But I know that she is.
Speaker 2: Supernatural and that my love will keep guiding me spellbound.
Speaker 1: That was a bit of an emotional rollercoaster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, boy, it all for you to anger love and lost, and.
Speaker 1: People don't realize your mum is actually Pamez.
Speaker 2: Fake news fake news, fake news. Pames is not cool to likes. It's not cool. We're not meant to us us slam poet's.
Speaker 1: I like pames. I like it's nice to like your mom's. Thank you very much, Dominic for joining us in spotlight from your last poem. Oh right, yeah, what's your What is your mom? A single mom?
Speaker 2: That is very true.
Speaker 1: Yes, say brains picked it up.
Speaker 2: Yes, maybe I should have made that more clear in the introduction, but yeah, but I didn't need to. I don't need to patronize my audience.
Speaker 1: People brains, Yeah, they can, they can decide from themselves. Yeah, so where next are you appearing?
Speaker 2: Oh my word, I'm all over the shop. So I will update my website. That is my task for myself. To have a look at dominicberry dot net and I will definitely definitely remember to put all the dates. I'm everywhere and they may have bo oh, flapjack Press is the is the publisher. So yeah, I have a look on the website of Flapjack Press, or come to one of my gigs. You can get there. Well, that is almost the end of the show for now, but on the screen you can see all of our contact details at the Cud TV on your social media Social mediator on your social media and you can catch up with our previous episodes. You can binge us on YouTube just look for Chewing the Cud.
Speaker 1: Thank you for watching and we will see you again next week.
Speaker 3: Bye bye, watch just for watching.