Speaker 1: Here we go, Here we go, Here we go. Good morning.
Speaker 2: This is Ed McMahon and now ladies and gentlemen, peeps.
Speaker 3: Rod Ryan, Oh yes, sir, strap yourselves in for a tat Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Edition Rad Ryan Show.
Speaker 3: Ready to Rock five fifty six, two time Hall of Famer Other John going for wind number two, Fresh Out Event, Head to Head ch Challenge to play at six twenty. Hard Rock Legends Alice Cooper and Judas Priest. We got tickets to go see that in October twenty sixth.
Speaker 1: It's a good Halloween show.
Speaker 3: We got tickets to go see them on the fun Fact Flashback Ghost tickets at seven twenty, off Spring tickets at eight twenty. We are going to play a game we've played in a long long time, the five Second Rule Game Offspring, Jimmy E World and Newfound Glory tickets coming eight twenty. Will play that Monster Jam four packed with pit passes. Shortly after nine o'clock and we have a concert announcement. It's another one of those deals for the end of the show's not announcing until ten. I'll give away tickets on Know the Show, and then right before ten I'll announce the show and we'll get your tickets into that into that show, and I think you're gonna be happy about it. So you're gonna see why I'm doing what I'm doing. I really want to get to these tickets. Thirty percent chance of rain.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: Nothing above that part of the cloudy high of ninety two. Good morning, mood Waring. What are Houston's headlines?
Speaker 5: President Trump is skipping the second day of the g seventh summit in Canada today. He's flying home last night because of what's going on in the Middle East.
Speaker 6: He had a press conference plan for.
Speaker 5: Today and some meetings President of Ukraine, President of Mexico.
Speaker 6: Those are all canceled.
Speaker 5: His departure from the summit comes as Israel presses strikes inside Iran and as rocket exchanges continue around the region, and then early last night.
Speaker 6: He posted on truth social that.
Speaker 5: Everyone should immediately evacuate the capital of Iran. Time to check your road rage, y'all. HBD started a new initiative to crack down on the number of road rage incidents, specifically on forty five and fifty nine, so officers are looking for people that are driving too fast, tailgating, and changing lanes without a turn signal.
Speaker 1: More cops out there in those areas.
Speaker 5: They said, one day last week there was like three hundred tickets and that just in that specific area, which is insane.
Speaker 6: Officers said.
Speaker 5: The best thing you can do if you find yourself in a road range confrontation is just don't engage, don't make eye contact, don't hunk your horn, don't use a seen gestures.
Speaker 1: We'll flip them the bird.
Speaker 6: Be safe out there.
Speaker 5: Good interesting study for all you hard workers out there. If you work too much, you're breaking your brain. It's a new study and it scanned the brains.
Speaker 6: Of healthcare workers. God love them. We know how much they work, how hard they work.
Speaker 5: The study determined whether their brains showed they were overworked or not overworked, and then it defined overworked as fifty two hours a week or more. If you work over fifty hours a week, it's gonna mess with your memory, your attention span, your decision making skills. And I don't know, you're gonna be shocked by this. It's gonna make you moody. Oh no, so take those mental health days. People have those stuff. Maybe maybe let's talk about Pedro Pascal, love them Game of Thrones, right.
Speaker 7: Narcos, The last of us on HBO.
Speaker 5: He has a long lost twin roaming the streets of New York City, and they found him yesterday. There's a restaurant, a Mexican restaurant in New York that held a Pedro Pascal lookalike contest and the winner was encouraged by his coworkers who all say, wow, you look just like him and his wife to enter this contest. So the guy showed up at the restaurant and won the prize fifty bucks and a year's worth of burritos.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know this is the psite gag and this is the radio show. You got to go see this guy. Oh my goodness, she's got the link up on links and guests.
Speaker 1: He looks like his twin brother. Isn't it awesome?
Speaker 5: I love when you like find us livery and you're like, oh, you look just like that person.
Speaker 6: Who do people say you look like Rowdbahn?
Speaker 1: I mean obviously Vin Diesel.
Speaker 8: Or Brad Pitt.
Speaker 9: As well.
Speaker 5: Let's talk about good Charlotte because the boys are back Baby. The band announced they'll release their first album since twenty eighteen, and it's coming on August eighth. It's called Motel du cop I think twenty. They released a single last December, but since then the Madden Bros. Have been focusing on tons of other business ventures outside of music. But then fans started to notice the band posting like cryptic teases, and the guys have been doing music festivals where they're, you know, on a mic, talking about something that's coming up. And now we know August eighth is the day. Those are Houston's headlines.
Speaker 10: Take it Alex Pstros probably athletics last night three to one. They're gonna play the A's again tonight. Jason Alexander is going to be on the mound for the Stros. He's gonna be going up against JP Sears for the A's.
Speaker 8: First pitch is at.
Speaker 10: Nine oh five, and you can listen to the game on our sister station, Sports Talk seven to ninety News Radio seven forty K tier H. The College World Series, Arkansas eliminated Murray State three to I think Histerday. Arkansas's gauge would through just the third no hitter in College World Series history. LSU also led UCLA five to three before that game was postponed because of whether they're going to resume that at eleven AM this morning and basketball the thunder beat the Pacers one twenty to one or nine in Game five of the NBA Finals, under a one win away from their first NBA title in franchise history.
Speaker 8: Or you play game six Thursday night.
Speaker 10: And in hockey, we got Panthers and Oilers called Game six of the Stanley Cup Final tonight. The Cup will be in the building. The Panthers can go back to back with a win. That starts at seven. You can watch it on T and T and True TV. That is what's going on in sports.
Speaker 1: Don't you want a Game seven?
Speaker 8: I do, but I'd like Canada not to win. I know, I hope that the Panthers lent to.
Speaker 3: How many Canadians are on the Panthers enough, quite a few.
Speaker 8: I would rather the country of Canada not get to celebrate.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 8: I listen for like the ninety ninth year a row.
Speaker 1: I want a Game seven.
Speaker 8: I do too, but I'm worried about it. Going back to Edmondon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, here we go, guys.
Speaker 3: Four Hours of Pain starts right now. If you want the first phone call, come get it. Seven one, three, two, two, five, The most interactive show on the.
Speaker 1: Radio starts right now here we go ninety four.
Speaker 3: Or five, buzz stained and so far away off and running four hours of paying the most interactive show on the radio that would be us Hi Tad Tuesday is your Instagram feature. Lots of stuff making its way to the website right now. A lot of the stories that we will be talking about will be backed up, like the Pedro Pascal thing like number one. I really like him. I agree oil and Gas. Greg just sent me an email. He said he's like the modern day Burt Reynolds. I'm telling you, I don't they gotta remake. If they remade one thing. I mean, Hollywood loves remakes, why are they not remaking Smoking in the Bandit?
Speaker 1: With him?
Speaker 3: He would be perfect. He would be absolutely perfect as the Bandit. So I agree with you, Greg. Thanks for being up early with us. I know he's listening on the iHeart app.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The website, like the Good Charlotte Story music blog page. We're not gonna have time to get to it because there's some other things that are kind of like more in what we do here.
Speaker 1: But there is there was a song released yesterday. I thought this was kind of interesting.
Speaker 3: And it's Three Beatles' sons on the same track, right, So Zach Starkey found something to do. He's the guy that got kicked out of the Who ten times. He's Ringo's kid, Sean Lennon, and then somebody with the last name McCartney who looks just like his dad.
Speaker 1: Oh is it? So it's Paul's son.
Speaker 6: I guess.
Speaker 3: Okay, they've released the song. It sounds like ass but they didn't. But it's three Beatles kids.
Speaker 1: On a record. You know. Now George Harrison's kid plays. Where's he? Why didn't they call him?
Speaker 6: He's like, I don't want to be part of that crap.
Speaker 3: I don't know, And then I don't know. I must have stopped on one video and then I see him all the time. Now you know who hangs out and plays all the time together is Gene Simmons son and Paul Stanley soon from Kiss. They hang out all the time in jam. There's a ton of videos of them jamming together. And I don't know if they're going to do something eventually. But so I'm just talking about all these things. The video website today, the food blog page, looking at girls, it's HiT's packed crazy criminals got a lot of phone calls coming in this morning?
Speaker 1: What do you guys want to talk about?
Speaker 6: Takes that time for the first phone call of the day.
Speaker 1: It looks like Ashley with an E Y got through. Hi, good morning, Hey, how are y'all?
Speaker 3: I'm doing great? How are you going to get a started this morning? What do you want to talk about?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 12: I was so, I'm married to a teacher and he's completely nocturnal.
Speaker 3: Now because he's on summer break, he doesn't have to get up early, so he stays up late the.
Speaker 13: Worst, Like he's still up?
Speaker 6: Is he playing video games? What's he doing?
Speaker 1: What is he doing all night?
Speaker 6: Well, so this morning he made me breakfast.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, that's really nice. What time do you go to bed normally?
Speaker 6: I'm typically eleven midnight.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's pretty late. And you're up now with us. Your alarm goes off at what time? Okay?
Speaker 1: So you can stay up till.
Speaker 3: Midnight on the rag eleven twelve o'clock and get up at five thirty every day, no problem.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I must be related to Alex or something.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Now, your husband, when he's teaching, he goes to bed normally with you, same time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Now he's staying up all night.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but he's not going to bed with me, So yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's the thing does he have that.
Speaker 3: You're going to work, He's going to sleep all day.
Speaker 12: He's going to sleep up until I get home, and then we just like roll around and like go walking or just the mall or something.
Speaker 3: So obviously there's no kids involved over there, right, No. Yeah, I mean I'm just saying, like, tell me you don't have kids.
Speaker 1: Without telling me you don't.
Speaker 6: Have kids, you have a good life.
Speaker 1: So it's obvious.
Speaker 3: I mean that's the one thing that I knew imediately when you're talking about his wild free form sleeping and lack of sleeping, there's clearly no kids involved.
Speaker 1: I guess. Just I mean it would be kind of great. Is he watching like is he binging anything? Or is he a video game player?
Speaker 4: A little bit of both.
Speaker 6: He just kind of so he's been watching Premier.
Speaker 1: League and video games.
Speaker 3: Oh the one Alice just perked up Premier League.
Speaker 1: Do you know what team he's into or you don't care?
Speaker 12: Oh, definitely Chelsea, even though the Baldie League like group.
Speaker 6: He's very sad that Abramovich is not leading.
Speaker 1: That did he do the same thing to you last summer?
Speaker 5: Oh, every summer, every summer, it's like this, Well, all right, it's time.
Speaker 1: That's interesting.
Speaker 3: We'll throw it out there to teachers. Obviously, you can't do that with children running around.
Speaker 1: Teachers.
Speaker 3: Are you staying up super well? I can't ask teachers actually because they ditch us too.
Speaker 1: It's normally they.
Speaker 3: Get up and they listen to us in the morning, but they just completely ditch us.
Speaker 1: So many of teachers. Oh, thank you, Ashley, I appreciate the call.
Speaker 6: Summer is only so long.
Speaker 1: It's an interesting situation you got going on over there. Oh to be up all night just watching TV and play your imagine. That sounds great.
Speaker 6: All of us rock and alter The Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 13: I'm six to ten.
Speaker 3: Am, ninety four or five the buys welcome back Rod Ryan's show. Tattooesday, Big Day tomorrow. My ask of you is going to be very very easy if you'd like to work with us and help us out. Academy Sports and Outdoors has offered us up five thousand dollars if we can get twenty five hundred new followers to their IG page, they'll give us two bucks. A new follow and they'll give us five thousand dollars so that we can go out by.
Speaker 1: My backpacks tomorrow. That's all I'm asking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't do it today, Please wait till tomorrow. But thank you to our friends over at Academy Sports out Doors. I really really appreciate their generosity. So that's a really easy ask.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 1: We can go in there, we go, we smoke that thing.
Speaker 3: We get them twenty five hundred new followers on their Instagram, and then boom, we get a five thousand dollars check to go buy backpacks full of school supplies.
Speaker 1: Huge, huge day tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Really no rain too, I mean I guess I mean no rain means a thirty percent chance of rain. Nothing over that today, though partly Claude Skuy's high of ninety two Alex.
Speaker 1: What's trending? Matthew Perry is trending.
Speaker 10: One of the doctors that was accused of prescribing him ketamine plaied guilty yesterday and faces up to forty years in prison.
Speaker 1: That's on the Crazy Criminal blog page.
Speaker 8: People, we're talking about that right now.
Speaker 10: At home is trending the popular home goods story. I filed for bankruptcy so that seems to be going away.
Speaker 1: If I head up the west Side, I stop in there. I like that store.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't think they ever been in Lone.
Speaker 1: Used to be called garden Ridge and to a garden Ridge before. Yeah, it's same place.
Speaker 6: They're not going away. Someone else will buy them, right, I don't know.
Speaker 8: Joanne Fabrics, well, just big up.
Speaker 6: Now they're moving to Michaels.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: And then gage Wood is trending. He's the pitcher for Arkansas that threw the third no hitter ever in College World Series history yesterday against Murray.
Speaker 8: Yes see dud. That's his training on night by the Buzz.
Speaker 15: Good morning everybody. This is two time Hall of Fame or other Johns. Now you're fresh out of bed head to head one day champion, join me on tat Tuesdays. I try to make it win number two.
Speaker 3: Seven one three two one two five if you want to take him on The rod.
Speaker 16: Ryan Show on ninety four five the Bus.
Speaker 3: Ninety four five The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show on this tat Tuesday, wakey, wakey, hands off, sneaky.
Speaker 1: We gotta play a game.
Speaker 3: And now each time for the fresh out of bed head to Head Challenge.
Speaker 1: The listeners to your corners other John, Good morning, twenty Rod. How are you great? How are we feeling today?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're doing good.
Speaker 15: They're excited to tuck Katy Perry last month so they get to see all this later in the year.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah. Leather everybody up.
Speaker 3: Like we said, leather everybody up and go see the Coop and Judas Priest. You're taking you're going for one number two today and you are taking on.
Speaker 17: Oh she's fresh, Melissa, Hello.
Speaker 1: Him, Melissa, Welcome to the game.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You've never played before?
Speaker 16: Yes, longtime listener, first time calling.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that makes us all so happy. Shit, all right, we got some fresh fish here now.
Speaker 3: John's a two time Hall of Famer. So you've heard the game before?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 18: Correct?
Speaker 3: Okay, so you've heard the game, you said, you've been listening for a long time. All you have to do you've heard it. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer to correct answers.
Speaker 1: Wins you this.
Speaker 5: Ooh, I have a pair of tickets to the Summer of Loud Tour. It's happening in June twenty eighth in the Woodlands.
Speaker 1: Lissa, you're a little loud on your end. I don't know what you got going on over there, situation. That's okay, it's all right.
Speaker 3: Other John, you good, okay, Melissa, let's do this. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Question number one, how many combined Super Bowl wins have the Bills in Texans won?
Speaker 1: John, John, I don't like that question very much.
Speaker 10: Mo.
Speaker 3: It's a correct answer. That's a correct answer, Melissa.
Speaker 1: Can you hear? Okay? I can. I know nothing about football. Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 5: I'm just making sure he knows they're the champions.
Speaker 6: Those billshonus.
Speaker 1: The phone is wicked loud.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, no, they neither one of those teams have ever won a Super Bowl. So the combined super Bowl win column, there's a zero in there.
Speaker 1: I don't like that question at all, Moe. Why would you do that to me? Question number two?
Speaker 3: Wow, Melissa, how old do you have to be to legally purchased alcohol in Texas?
Speaker 1: John?
Speaker 4: Twenty one?
Speaker 1: Twenty one is correct? Melissa, you might be the greatest player of all time. We just can't hear. I mean, it's a mess on your end.
Speaker 3: Okay, So sorry, that's okay, that's okay.
Speaker 1: If you want you to come in and play again.
Speaker 3: John, was that coming through on your side of the phone too? Extremely loud?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I can't really hear you.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, all right, Melissa, thank you. Let's get that phone squared away and let's get you back into play for sure, John, and talk about the Summer of Loud tour tickets.
Speaker 6: Here's good house they're going to Summer Aloud.
Speaker 5: I prevailed Bear two, Kill Switch, Engage and Parkway Drive June twenty eighth in the Woodlands. If you're not as lucky as John's kids, then you can go buy them ticketmaster dot Com.
Speaker 1: John, you want to play, they've never heard of?
Speaker 6: Good for them?
Speaker 3: All right, dude, hang on rod Ryan shows great effects include mood swings.
Speaker 1: Mood swings the.
Speaker 17: Bus okay, ninety four or five in the bus, Lincoln Park, New Divide, super happy about really nothing over a thirty percent chance of rain today at any time, parking cloudy highs up around ninety two today on this Tat Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Bring that champion over here, a fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Here's your current champion.
Speaker 15: Good morning everybody. That's a two time Hall of Famer other John. Now you're fresh out at bed the head two day Champions join me on Wednesday when I try to make it win number three.
Speaker 1: That's it. He gets in and he gets out.
Speaker 3: He's gonna mess around like that. Just John just wants to collect tickets and be called other John.
Speaker 1: All right, two time Hall of Famer. He'll be back on with us tomorrow morning. I do have some Alice.
Speaker 3: Couper Judas Priest tickets coming up for you. On the flashback. We are going to play the five second rule game. Alex explained to me how to play yesterday, so I think we're good. That's gonna be for your offspring tickets.
Speaker 1: But right now, it's the fuck that to the day.
Speaker 11: We make you look smart and funny here, buddies, it's the fun that's to the day.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go, do do do do. Let's get hall in here, hey, hell over here, Good morning morning.
Speaker 3: Did you ever have Pink Floyd's album Dark Side of the Moon?
Speaker 1: Uh, that would be a yes. Did you have multiple copies of it?
Speaker 3: Did you think you think maybe you had it on like an album, and then I think people bought it on you know, the cassettes and then cassettes and probably eight tracks and then when the CDs came out, people went out and bought CDs.
Speaker 1: I might have had one or two of each of those.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's one of those weird albums that people had it multiple times.
Speaker 1: Check it out.
Speaker 3: It came out in nineteen seventy three. It sold forty five million copies. Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon was on Billboard's two hundred album chart for.
Speaker 1: Nine hundred and ninety weeks.
Speaker 3: It only spent one week at number one, but it just was hovering and people constantly bought that album. Nine hundred and ninety weeks on the Billboard two hundred album chart. That's insane.
Speaker 1: Couldn't be without it. No, everybody had that album at some point.
Speaker 3: Mo, Sir Wombat, poop is shaped like a cube.
Speaker 1: That is fun.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I love everything about fecal matter.
Speaker 1: Scientist thinks that the scientists think that it helps.
Speaker 3: It keeps their dropping from rolling away because they use it to mark their.
Speaker 1: Territory, so they want to sit in there. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I never I don't see many of those poops rolling away. A contronym. Does anybody know what a contranym is?
Speaker 1: It's like a synonym.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, yeah, there's a synonym out there which means the opposite of that. So a synonym would mean the same opposite and contro you're close contradictory. A contronym is a word that can mean two things that are opposite. Net rent can mean that you're the one renting something out or the one doing the renting.
Speaker 1: To dust is to dust or it's the actual dust.
Speaker 8: What about orange? Tell me it should be a fruit.
Speaker 1: Yes, it'd be the color. Those don't contradict you, They don't contradict each other.
Speaker 3: Overlook overlook would be that because you would overlook something, or you're the one overlooking something, you're in.
Speaker 1: Charge, or you're the one that missed something. So contronym. So there you go. You can spend the rest of your show looking those up.
Speaker 11: It's the fuck back to the day. We make you look smart, your body, the fu.
Speaker 13: Back to the day.
Speaker 1: All right, what do you got to give away?
Speaker 5: Rod Alice Cooper and Judas Priest are going to be in the Woodlands October twenty sixth. Tickets on sale now ticketmaster dot com or if you can remember this flashback.
Speaker 3: All right, Bill Lear, the guy that invented lear jets also invented something else? And I don't know, do you invent your kids? I just that's not a trick question.
Speaker 6: I remember his daughter's name, Chandra. How do you forget that?
Speaker 1: Chandra Lear? So he did invent his daughter Shandra?
Speaker 3: Yes, what but in addition to the lear jet, what else did he invent?
Speaker 1: Bill Lear? Seven? One, three, two and two, five, nine, four or five? Already mentioned today on the show, It's now.
Speaker 3: Time for rockout with your stock out with Captain Cash.
Speaker 1: Okay, Harold, how are you doing on Wall Street? Yesterday? We didn't do too bad.
Speaker 19: The daw was up three hundred and seventeen points kick off this morning at forty two thousan five point fifteen. NASTAC up two hundred and ninety four points to nineteen thousand, seven hundred and one Benchmartiner Treasury's trading at a four point four to two percent in oil stands at seventy two dollars ninety nine cents a barrel to The Most active is the Big Studs, Goldman, Sachs, Nike and Amex, the Big Duds, Nicky D's, Jane Jay and Verizon. On the economic calendar, this morning's pretty crowded. We'll get retail sales for May, also business inventories for April. Right now, futures not looking so good. I'm on the downside. Comornw Let's turn this baby around.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 1: I'm out of here.
Speaker 19: This is Hallan Manny's director with Ram James Porty for the Rod Ryan Show from Raymon James on sand Flip and Augusta and don't forget toys, rock out with your stock out.
Speaker 16: Villian's expressed are those of halland and not necessarily those are Raymond James and Associates. Income Ever nyt AS, IBC, I ART Radio or sponsors. Information is based on sources believed to be reliable, but it's not guaranteed. There's no insurance transmisson. We'll continue if this is not a solicitation, offer or recommendation to buy or sell any security referred to yourand this program is are educational and informational services on the Bestuds and duds are based on movement as reported by Young.
Speaker 2: Finance, Houston's Rock, Houston's Alternative All Day and The Rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 9: Ninety four five because.
Speaker 3: Ninety four or five the Buzz Welcome back. My name is Rod that's Mo, that's Alex. There's chili right over there, and uh your.
Speaker 1: Fun bring out one more of you maybe, Daniel? Good morning?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hey hey Daniel? How are you are? Awesome?
Speaker 3: Bill Lear apparently a pretty smart guy, invented the Lear Jet.
Speaker 1: What else did he invent?
Speaker 17: Uh?
Speaker 1: He invented the h track? So smart, Daniel? How'd you get so smart?
Speaker 17: Uh?
Speaker 1: Just listening to you guys every morning, moment.
Speaker 3: That's the correct Would you please reward this one? Do you remember Bill Lear's Daughter's name?
Speaker 5: Uh, Shandra, Never forget that, Damiel, You're awesome. It's got a pair of tickets see Alice Peoper in Juice, Greece, October twenty six at the Woodlands Pavilion. Tickets on sale now at ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 6: But you've got him, Bud, where to go?
Speaker 11: Dude?
Speaker 18: Well, let's say good.
Speaker 12: I've never worn anything before, literally my first time ever getting too the stray.
Speaker 1: You sound so good.
Speaker 3: Your your answers are like top notch. You need to get through all the time. I'm Dan, You'll have a great time at that show. I love having you at home room.
Speaker 1: Okay, man, thank you so much, Thank you brother.
Speaker 19: Second, Hey, Alexa play ninety four point five, The Buzz on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 3: Nine four point five, The Bus Station from iHeartRadio, The Rod.
Speaker 1: Rudan Show on ninety four five.
Speaker 3: The Buzz ninety four or five, The Buzz, Good Morning, Rod Ryan's Show, tattooesday.
Speaker 1: Maybe welcome aboard.
Speaker 3: If you're carrying over from home room, thank you, or if you're just joining us, wakey, wakey, hands off your cup cake and uh not gonna be quite as wet. I couldn't believe some of the rain pictures and the videos they were showing, like the local videos they were showing like cars underwater that was going on yesterday in our city.
Speaker 1: In my house, you didn't flood.
Speaker 6: We didn't flood, thank god. Okay, but around us did?
Speaker 3: I saw out in Conroe, and I mean all of the local video that was pouring into the newscasts. It's crazy like yesterday was one of the turn around, don't drown situations.
Speaker 1: It was rained in that hard in some areas. I will just flashers on my favorite don't get her started. Why do you want to get her wound up like that?
Speaker 8: Every time I see it?
Speaker 1: Now, you'll get her wound up.
Speaker 3: Good morning everybody, and nothing over a thirty percent chance of rain today. That's good, partly cloudy, good hive around ninety two. Tomorrow's going to be a big day as we work with our friends over at Academy Sports and Outdoors.
Speaker 1: And I'm just I'm telling you right now what the ask is going to be.
Speaker 3: We have a chance to get five thousand dollars to go out and buy backpacks full of school supplies. I mean, you guys can always help by going into the Rod Ryan show Cares online store, making a purchase, making a donation.
Speaker 1: Chili has the store up.
Speaker 3: Academy said if we can get them twenty five hundred new followers to their Instagram account, then they'll give us five thousand dollars two dollars for every new follow tomorrow morning between six and ten.
Speaker 1: That's a pretty easy ask.
Speaker 3: You go in, you get on your phone, boop boop boop. I'm asking for about thirty seconds of your time tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Now, don't do it today. I mean, of course I love Academy Sports and our doors.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow, but follow start following them tomorrow for me and just by a follow, that's two dollars. I get a lot of you doing a very minimal task.
Speaker 1: We can get five thousand dollars. So that's happening. Can't wait. I got ghost tickets coming up later on this hour.
Speaker 3: And I feel like you guys thought I was joking about all the Trump products that are coming.
Speaker 1: Do you think I was making a joke.
Speaker 6: I didn't. I wanted to get down to the details.
Speaker 3: There's a Trump phone coming mobile and it's a phone plan, yes, where you get on the Trump phone and on the network and all of that, and the Trump.
Speaker 1: You know, you pay Trump to use the phone. I guess his organization. Is it a Golden by his sons? It is a gold phone, Yeah, he loves gold It's.
Speaker 5: The t one phone. It's four ninety nine for the phone. For the phone. Wait a minute, No, that's not the weird one he's charging you.
Speaker 6: It's the forty seven plan.
Speaker 3: Get it because it's going to cost you, yes, forty five forty seven right, it's gonna cost.
Speaker 6: You forty seven dollars and forty five cents a month.
Speaker 3: So he's president forty seven and president forty five, so that's what he's charging.
Speaker 1: Okay, good. I like that. I like the getting clever with numbers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's unlimited talk text. And then there's some other things that he's trying to put in here, like mobile like roadside assistance and a teledoc sort of situation that I need to read more about.
Speaker 1: Did you get his voice on the turn by turn directions?
Speaker 3: The okay, take the best left ever, the best left, the best right.
Speaker 8: There's no other right like it, So left whatever you do.
Speaker 3: So then I think you guys thought I was making a joke about a Donald Trump crock pot.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's an instant pot.
Speaker 5: To be fair, Okay, it's an instan yes, but but I looked that up as well.
Speaker 3: Snow globes are coming and they're working on they're working on Trump sheets.
Speaker 5: Sheets, a lot of home goods, table where collectible. Yeah, the plate china. I knew it. It looks like what they use in the White House.
Speaker 3: So he said, So the announcement comes that they're gonna be selling all this stuff and the money is all going to go towards the Trump Library. All presidents get like a library afterwards, right, So that's where they say the money is going. So, you know, it makes it sound like he's not putting this in his pocket. I think there's some sort.
Speaker 6: Of a working on it.
Speaker 3: There's some sort of conflict of interest, but I'm just I'm thinking, like you pull some girl from the bar and she's got like blue hair and a nose ring, and you bring her back to your house and you pull back the bedding and there's a Trump sheet.
Speaker 1: How's that night going?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: They said they want to get some of this stuff up by July fourth, so it's coming soon. So I just yeah, you can't be surprised at anything. Of course, you can't be surprised at anything.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, you're gonna say, hey, Rod, don't you put your name on everything?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: I do, Okay, I didn't know you guys wanted crock pots with our names on them.
Speaker 1: That I would sell that.
Speaker 3: I tell you all the time, I will put our name on just about anything if I think you guys will buy it so that we can raise money. And it's all about raising funds for us too. It's all about raising money. So hey, if there's something that we're missing in the store, now here's the deal. I'm gonna get people telling me that, hey, you need like little kids stuff.
Speaker 1: Nobody buys them.
Speaker 6: I ask you about that.
Speaker 1: Nobody buys.
Speaker 6: I found an extra small shirt and I bought that.
Speaker 3: Yes, people are gonna tell me, well, how about you know, some stuff for the pets.
Speaker 1: Nobody buys it.
Speaker 3: Those are such crockpot, no one's gonna buy it.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 1: Do I think Donald Trump crockpot is going to sell? Yes, Ryan crockpot, I think I think one. Maybe Ashley, but and I would buy one. And that's it.
Speaker 8: Let's do it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if you buy it, I'll fill it.
Speaker 10: Out Wednesday Tuesday is all right, weakens.
Speaker 3: We will be talking about some of these products by July fourth that are going to be on the market.
Speaker 8: The greatest brad ex our stuff is on.
Speaker 1: The market right now.
Speaker 3: I'd love you for you to go and visit the rod Ryan Showkees online store.
Speaker 13: Thank you, rock and Alternative Fair use to the rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten am. The Buzz.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome back everybody, Rob Ryan Show on this tattouesday. Thank you so much for having us on. Thirty percent chance of rain, I'm happy to talk about that. That's like a low low chance and it's kind of throughout the day, so hopefully you guys aren't getting any more rain. Man bad his Today'm around ninety two.
Speaker 1: Alex rod Hello, Hello, what's trending? Tat Tuesday?
Speaker 8: Is trending?
Speaker 1: Listener?
Speaker 8: Rick sent in Leah, who is our test?
Speaker 10: Tuesday features today at the world famous Rod Ryan showpagedbuzz dot com, and people are talking about her online Trump phone slash Trump mobile.
Speaker 8: It is also training. We were just.
Speaker 1: Talking about that. I told you guys, you'll.
Speaker 10: Be able to give trump phone. Are you trump heads? You're gonna love it? And then NBA Finals is trending. The thunderbeat the Pacers in Game five last night to take a three to two series lead. They'll play Game six on Thursday. But people were talking about last night's game right now. But that's just training at ninety five the last I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna tweet this out right now. Alex isn't gonna like it.
Speaker 3: You don't have to. You don't have to get involved if you don't want to. I must have stopped on some AI video yesterday.
Speaker 6: What was it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, It's like an ape.
Speaker 6: It wasn't one of those whales being cleaned off.
Speaker 1: No, but you know, but I guess that was the portal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you started watching the Barnacle videos and that's what made you get whatever you got yesterday.
Speaker 1: I told you I liked those. I told you how relaxing theyre.
Speaker 6: So what was it?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just got a bunch of apes in my feed yesterday and they are like talking to me.
Speaker 1: In their videos. What And then there was one in Houston and.
Speaker 3: This gorilla misses his flight okay, and he's like, well, I'm just gonna hang out here in Houston for a little while, and he goes down to Galveston and then he comes out of a restaurant and.
Speaker 1: He's given a review of it. You haven't seen any of these, No, I'm gonna tweet it out right now.
Speaker 3: There's another eight that went viral. It's on three Things you Must See Today. But then this local one now has been showing up in my feet.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm top seating.
Speaker 3: Why you because I stopped at one AI video and then.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, this guy must want to see this stuff, and I don't think they're wrong.
Speaker 6: Don't think what you want.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm going to make I'm going to I'm gonna be that guy that makes you come over to my computer and watch something.
Speaker 1: Watch. It's a thirty second.
Speaker 3: Video and it's awesome because it's Houston. I'm going to tweet it out right now at rod Ryan Show on the X.
Speaker 1: You got something to give away? I do.
Speaker 4: What do you got?
Speaker 6: I have a pair of you can see ghosts.
Speaker 5: They're going to be on their skeletor World two or twenty twenty five, which means August sixteenth at the Tuia de Center. So check out two atdcenter dot com if you want to get those tickets, or you can be collared ten right now, seven, one, three, all right, let's go.
Speaker 1: Good luck everybody.
Speaker 13: The Rod Ryan Show, The Buzz.
Speaker 3: Ninety four five, The Buzz, Good Morning, Rot Ryan's Show, three.
Speaker 1: Days Grace just like you. I mean it was three minutes.
Speaker 3: In five seconds, and I didn't have enough time to watch my so I tweeted one out and I made mo.
Speaker 1: I said, come over him. I'm an annoying guy at work. You gotta come over to my screen. You gotta see.
Speaker 3: There are these It's on YouTube, and I think they're pretty fresh, meaning I think they're pretty newly released.
Speaker 1: They're Houston Gorilla v logs.
Speaker 3: And it's a gorilla talking to you in the video and he's like, look, I missed my flight. I'm gonna go explore Houston a little bit. He's walking around with a selfie stick, and he goes down to Galveston to real quick and he's like coming out of a restaurant and then he's like trapped on the South Side at a gas station.
Speaker 1: He needs help. I'm dying. I'm upset with these but.
Speaker 3: What so I I X one out, tweeted one out at Rod Ryan show, and then I'm just telling everybody if you just want to go look on your own.
Speaker 1: Houston gorilla vlogs.
Speaker 6: Check it out.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, so great. We're so and with Alex, we're screwed. I can't tell these things. This gorilla looks like he's talking to me.
Speaker 6: He does.
Speaker 3: And he's down in Galveston going for a swim. He's like, listen, I know the water's nasty, but when when in Galveston and he's jumping in with a selfie stick.
Speaker 6: How do you know it's not real? Alex.
Speaker 8: I just don't want you.
Speaker 10: I would make fun of anything that we watch him.
Speaker 3: Come on, but mo, I didn't even put it together. I shared with you guys how I kind of watched some of those Barnacle removal. Yes, I know that they're fake.
Speaker 6: I because they got me.
Speaker 1: You don't know it, gave it away.
Speaker 3: What barnacles usually are not lions, and they're like removing barnacles off of lions.
Speaker 1: But the barnacle removal of these big whales.
Speaker 6: He use like a pressure washer and.
Speaker 5: Like a yes, oh you got them now too.
Speaker 1: I mean, Rod, the guys stand on there with the power.
Speaker 8: Is gonna hang out.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, it feels good that I.
Speaker 3: Think my computer says, oh this guy loves a I got him.
Speaker 1: Hit him with the apes. He's gonna love it. So here we are. I'm ruined. There's a gorilla running around Houston.
Speaker 6: He's doing a great job of believable.
Speaker 1: He's doing an awesome job of blogging. Let me go to the phones here.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Rod Ryan Show, Good morning, Hi, Hi, Hi, who's this Julian?
Speaker 1: Hi, Julian, you call her number ten. Julian.
Speaker 5: The Ghosts their skeletor World two or August sixteenth at Tourreta Center.
Speaker 6: Congrabs Julian, Thank you, my man.
Speaker 1: Julian.
Speaker 6: What are you watching on your phone right now?
Speaker 1: Julian? Do you watch videos on your phone?
Speaker 18: I know the Gorilla on popular about it. It's real funny.
Speaker 9: It's so funny.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Rod, Julian. Let's each other.
Speaker 3: Who let's just get together and watch the gorilla blogs.
Speaker 1: All right, bro, listen, thank you Julian, Thank you. Seeing Jullian loves them. He's cool. Listen to us.
Speaker 6: He's got somebody.
Speaker 3: He's making time for everything. He's making time for the Rod Ryan Show and the Houston Gorilla Blog. Come on, all right, Julian's gonna give him go ahead. I'm gonna give him the information, and uh, let's give him his tickets.
Speaker 1: Ghost. This is a little alarming.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna turn this into a commercial for low testosterone.
Speaker 1: But people are now saying.
Speaker 3: That eleven fifty four is now when the average person feels.
Speaker 1: Drained for the day.
Speaker 3: They are done with work in the afternoon. Eleven fifty four. That's technically PM or am. Still yeah, that's technically not noon. Yeah. Wow, that's a little early to be drained. You're drained at eleven fifty four.
Speaker 6: It's not even halfway through most workdays.
Speaker 3: I know that those standards, I know that the standard nine to five is not what most of you are doing.
Speaker 1: Okay, and there's a bunch of you that still do that.
Speaker 3: But if you're if you have peaked, that's not even peaking. I don't know what are you peaking. They're saying you're drained, you're already done. You're on E before noon.
Speaker 6: So you're peaking around nine to thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't even know.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what that bell curve looks like. Two thousand Americans. Top things that can kind of push us over the edge being interrupted or talked over.
Speaker 1: Don't do morning radio.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying we're all trying to pick and choose when we get in there. You know, people don't want the awkward small talk at work.
Speaker 1: This is draining you. This this draining you at work, awkward small talk and like get it.
Speaker 3: A lot of little things can kind of chip away at your to.
Speaker 10: Make you small talk with people that like You're like, I don't want to get stuck with that person.
Speaker 8: Okay, it just in general, I don't think it does.
Speaker 3: I mean, dealing with customer service, I understand that unsolicited advice AWSIP, office gossip group video calls. I think that's probably I'm surprised that's as low as it is on the list all of our lists. I know people that go from one team's meeting to the next to the next.
Speaker 1: I know I have friends that do four and five team meetings a day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, every day, we do one a week.
Speaker 3: We wout it and it's I'm sitting there and I'm like cinching my leg like that guy on Angels and Demons. I'll stick it up, pencil in my leg to try to get me through it.
Speaker 1: Four and five.
Speaker 3: I have a friend that goes back to back to back easily four and five a day video conferences.
Speaker 1: God bless you if you're doing that. You know what? Help what squeezing in a little Houston grillav logs in between those teams meetings? You know what I mean? Did make the list?
Speaker 3: A coworker over shares, gets too personal about something, and when someone wants to show you something on their phone or.
Speaker 1: Computers, are that's on the list?
Speaker 8: I just made you do that.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry that I'm making your day so awesome. I'm trying to share the awesomeness that's available on the internet.
Speaker 3: If you guys would just be open to some of this AI stuff that's available, Come on, Alex, I know you guys just keep.
Speaker 1: Crapping on all of it.
Speaker 3: You got to find a way. I don't have any suggestions. I'm just saying that you've got to find a way. You guys cannot be fully drained at eleven fifty four.
Speaker 1: Well it's easy for you, rud, You've done at ten.
Speaker 3: I know you guys are convinced that I work six to ten every day. I know you are, even for twenty one and a half years. There's people that are literally living their lives saying rod Ryan works four hours a day.
Speaker 1: That guy's got no room to talk. It's not true.
Speaker 8: Not true.
Speaker 1: It's not true. That's why fat.
Speaker 3: But I'm not complaining about it either. But it Yeah, listen, if this job was four hours, everybody would do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's not.
Speaker 3: There's more involved. But you can't peek out though at before noon. There's just too much day.
Speaker 17: Man.
Speaker 1: You gotta find a way. Guys, go get your testosterone checks. This was just a big commercial First Energetics.
Speaker 3: Go with me here, three, two, one, woo ninety four or five the buzz, Good Morning.
Speaker 1: Rod Ryan's show. Oh Mg, there's a whole nother line of these videos. What sasquatch Sasquatch trying mose empic.
Speaker 6: I don't know it's done by the same yeah company.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the initials are AI the same.
Speaker 6: Evil he's out there.
Speaker 3: Oh no, unfiltered sasquatch. I'm obsessed, all right, I've moved on from the apes. Now I'm watching apes.
Speaker 6: So five minutes ago.
Speaker 3: Now I'm watching sasquatch looking right in the camera, trying ozempic.
Speaker 1: What would you. I don't know that people are sending me these things. They're watching them too. I'm not the only one.
Speaker 3: Good morning, everybody. I hope you're off to a great start to your day. There's a lot of people that cannot be done with work at eleven fifty four.
Speaker 1: Whatever we said that time, is.
Speaker 3: That people are already gassed out with work. Okay, I got I got Josh Tree work until seven tonight.
Speaker 6: Okay for everything you do.
Speaker 1: Got us on. He's in the listening in the shop. Got us on. He's like, dude, I can't be gassed.
Speaker 3: Out before noon. I'm working till seven today. So we were just talking about these minor annoyances that you know, people that don't like being interrupted, They don't want they don't want to be made to watch gorilla vacation vlog videos on their coworkers computers and phones. But eleven fifty four when when surveying two thousand working Americans, eleven fifty four is when the average person starts feeling drained for the day.
Speaker 1: I can't do that. You can't do that. Tom got a big day with Academy tomorrow. I'm gonna tell you a little bit more about that.
Speaker 13: The rod Ryan Morning Show six Am, The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show.
Speaker 3: Jilly Roll is playing our iHeartRadio Music Festival.
Speaker 1: I went over.
Speaker 3: I heard the commercial on my on my favorite station, on my favorite radio show, this one.
Speaker 1: I heard the commercial. So I went over to AXS just to see and there are tickets available?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah for that show.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, it's a wicked lineup. It's really good lock this year. Yeah we could.
Speaker 3: It's on a Friday night too, fact, so you can kind of like zip into Vegas and zip out. Now do you think, now that you work for iHeart, did you think that you were gonna mighte get a free pair of tickets to that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I thought that's what you all said.
Speaker 20: Oh Legs, tell me Maura. Do you think that they were going to give you tickets to that?
Speaker 9: Y'all?
Speaker 5: I've worn big companies before, Okay, I know how this works.
Speaker 8: Well, your month's salary for it.
Speaker 3: Now you're at the biggest and they didn't get to the biggest by giving away tickets to their festival. All right, you can buy tickets a xs. I saw there's still some great seats available for that. Hey, guys, we have tickets to the offspring Jimmy E World and Newfound Glory. We're gonna play the five Second Rule game next hour. I'm excited about that. There's a concertent announcement coming away at ten. I'm gonna give away tickets on know the show. Mos gonna give away tickets before that before we even tell you what you're gonna win.
Speaker 1: And then as close to ten as I can, I'm gonna tell you what the show is. Right but right now mohs Houston's headlines.
Speaker 6: Good morning.
Speaker 5: President Trump skipping the second day of the g seventh Summit in Canada today.
Speaker 6: He flew home last night because of what's going on in the Middle East.
Speaker 5: He was supposed to have a press conference today and meetings with the presidents of Ukraine and Mexico, but those are canceled and his departure comes as Israel presses strikes inside Iran and rocket exchanges continue around the region. Early last night, Trump posted on his truth social that everyone should immediately evacuate the capital of Iran. It's time to check your road rage. HVD has started a new initiative to crack down on the number of road rage incidents.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's out of hand.
Speaker 5: It feels like we see it every day on the noose. Specifically, they're cracking down on I forty five and fifty nine areas. Officers are looking for people driving too fast, tailgating, and changing lanes without a turn signal. They're saying, the best thing you can do if you do find yourself in a confrontation is just don't engage, don't make eye contact, don't hunk your horn, don't flip the bird.
Speaker 6: Just get on with your day.
Speaker 3: You know what story this isn't very light tight or bright. It's not at all.
Speaker 1: The thing that.
Speaker 3: Changed my mind about this there was that guy you and I have talked about this, the guy leaving the Astros game, the dad and you know you got two cars.
Speaker 1: They're trying to get in on one another.
Speaker 3: I don't know the exact specifics of it, but it's just two cars and everyone's trying to leave the Astros game and the dad flips the bird off to the car behind him, which all of our dads do, and that car's not having it, chases them down, start firing into the car, and I think hit the kid.
Speaker 1: In the backseat. Yeah, Now it's not the dad's fault.
Speaker 3: No, but he's got to live with himself going if I wouldn't have maybe flipped that guy off again, I hate to even put that dad in that situation.
Speaker 6: What goosebum.
Speaker 1: I can't do it anymore. Like, not that I had it.
Speaker 3: I didn't flip people off on the rag, but it's not that I've never done it before.
Speaker 1: You can't do that stuff.
Speaker 6: Your life is more in partant.
Speaker 3: You don't know who's got a gun in their car. So I'm glad they're cracking down on this. It's getting ridiculous.
Speaker 6: Do you work too much?
Speaker 4: Rod?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: I I work, but I work like did I Do I work as much as my dad did?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: I don't think so that our dads that are the people before us.
Speaker 6: Work harder and longer, butts off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my dad worked outside got frost bit before the whole thing.
Speaker 1: You worked.
Speaker 5: If you're working too much, you're breaking your brain. And there's now a study. In fact, the study scanned the brains of healthcare workers.
Speaker 6: We know what they do, what they go through long hours.
Speaker 5: It determined by scanning your brains whether they were overworks or not. And it defined the overworked is fifty two hours a week or more.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a lot of work. It's a lot of work. The thing that I was talking about.
Speaker 3: Earlier, when people are gassed out before noon, Come on, you're doing something wrong.
Speaker 1: Get the better.
Speaker 6: Earlier you're about these healthcare.
Speaker 3: They do something to make yourself hang in there a little longer. I mean, how soft are you now? If you're working fifty four hours, that's.
Speaker 13: A lot of work.
Speaker 5: It's bad for your brain. They're showing like memory loss, attention span issues, decision making skills, and of course your moody as craps. So just check yourself. All right, let's talk about your man, Pedro Pascal. Love them Game of Thrones, right, Narcos The Lost of.
Speaker 6: Us is like Hbocean.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I forgot the Disney plus yeah, Pedro Pascal.
Speaker 1: But he's most known for the Last of Us right now, right, that's his thing too.
Speaker 6: Geez, you're right of your face a superman.
Speaker 5: He has a long lost twin roaming the streets of New York City. And they found him yesterday because a restaurant was holding a Pedro Pascal lookalike contest.
Speaker 6: Okay, And so this guy.
Speaker 5: His coworkers were like, yo, bro, you got to go to this. Even his wife was like, bape, you got to enter because the prize fifty dollars and the year's worth of burritos.
Speaker 3: So some of these, some of these guys out there just have a bunch of dudes that look like them. Yes, there was an Andy Reid looked Like contest in Kansas City. And then I just saw a Timothy shell May. Yes, it was just one of those somewhere.
Speaker 6: It was the viral though.
Speaker 3: It's a look though. It's like that curly hair, kind of handsome whatever. He's got to look to him, you know, the around looking like Willy Wonka.
Speaker 8: That's what he was, Lily Wonk.
Speaker 3: I just I think we could do a chili lookalike contest, I really, I really do.
Speaker 6: What could the be.
Speaker 3: I've partied with black Chili before down in the motorcycle.
Speaker 1: No way, are you kidding me. I met Black Chili at lone Star rally a couple of years ago. Get and he was so cooler. He was so much cooler. Nobody cooler than Chili.
Speaker 3: Here we go, Chili, you would have looked like a ditch day you had to stand in.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Day.
Speaker 1: If I'm lying, I'm dying.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 1: Whenever I see somebody that can I can pass for me. I'm like, hey, go to work for me.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you right now, if you think it's all it's all glamorous, try this. I'll you tell me the only gay fifth. I will put up the fifty dollars. Yeah, to do a Chili lookalike contests.
Speaker 5: What about the burritos, Yeah, free year of burritos, whatever, free rod Ryan Show, merch per year.
Speaker 1: But maybe we get Loupe Tortilla.
Speaker 10: Would not get Chili's it's right there, Oh Chili, Oh wow, come on.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, we've really got to pay you more.
Speaker 1: Triple dippers, triple with President Margarita myself. I'm telling you right now, a Chili look like contests would crush it. We would have get about ten people easily.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, Chili, I'm for us.
Speaker 1: File this, we're doing it. Okay, all right, what else?
Speaker 6: Let's talk about Good Charlotte. They're back.
Speaker 9: Maybe.
Speaker 5: The band announced they'll release their first album since twenty eighteen on August eighth. I guess they've been teasing fans posting cryptic messages recently, and the guys have been hitting some music festivals. But now we know they're not going to work on these other projects. They're working on this album. August eighth is the day.
Speaker 6: Be ready. Those are Houston's headlines.
Speaker 10: Taking alex see Astros full of the Athletics last night three to one.
Speaker 1: They're gonna play them again tonight.
Speaker 10: Jason Alexander, not from Seinfeld, but from the Astros, will be on the mound for Houston.
Speaker 8: Will be going up.
Speaker 10: Against the a's JP Sears first pitches at nine oh five, and you can listen to that game on our sister station's Sports Talk seven ninety News Radio seven forty kt H. At the College World Series, Arkansas eliminated Murray State, their pitcher Gage would through just the third no hitter in College World Series history, and then LSU led UCLA before that game was postponed because of weather. They're gonna resume that game at eleven am this morning. In basketball, the Thunder beat the Pacers one twenty to one or nine in Game five of the NBA Finals. They're one went away from their first NBA title in franchise history. They're gonna play Game six of that series on Thursday. And in hockey, we got the Panthers and Oilers playing Game six of the Stanley Cup Final tonight. Florida is up three to two in the series, which means the Cup will be in the building. That'll start at seven o'clock and you can watch it on TNT and True TV.
Speaker 8: That TV that is going on.
Speaker 3: In sports, we get Ochos Locos involved.
Speaker 1: Okay, Chili loves it there.
Speaker 8: Yeah right, he basically runs the place.
Speaker 3: Like every time Chili walks into Ochos Locos, there's ten guys that.
Speaker 1: Look just like him.
Speaker 8: He's their norm.
Speaker 1: Like they can do a.
Speaker 3: Lookalike contest at every location to be ten contestants.
Speaker 1: I think y'all are onto something, Jilli, We're onto something huge here.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm all for it.
Speaker 3: I'm just telling you we are onto something huge right here.
Speaker 1: Go Look at the Pedro Pascal guy.
Speaker 3: But I think our chili lookalike would look more like the guy that won the Pedro Pascal contest. Okay, Okay, I'm just saying our chili, well, he's got a collect our Chili two point zero would look way better than that guy.
Speaker 2: Houston's Alternatives and The Rod Ryan Morning Show ninety four.
Speaker 1: Five The Boss, Good Morning, The Rod Ryan Show. It's the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Start tissue half point part of the show.
Speaker 3: People up, eight o' wait, nothing over a thirty percent chance of rain today, a little bit of a break, huh hies up around ninety two tomorrow Working with Academy Sports and Outdoors. At Academy is their instant now hold on. Of course you want to go check it out, that's great. If you can hold till tomorrow. For those of you that aren't already following, if I can get them twenty five hundred new followers to their Instagram tomorrow, they'll give us two bucks a new follow We'll be getting credit for the follows. Between six and ten tomorrow morning, we deliver them twenty five hundred new followers to their Instagram. That would be you, guys, that's my ask of you tomorrow. They'll give us five thousand dollars to the backpack efforts that we have going on right now.
Speaker 6: So easy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's super easy. And we've got some other great things planned for you.
Speaker 3: But all summer long, we're kind of doing some different fun things to try to you know, get some of our these what I call like these angel sponsors, like you know, our friends that are going to help us out. What A Burger has already said that they want to help us out, which is great. They've been on with us every summer helping us out with this backpack program, trying to raise as much money as we can to buy as many backpacks full of school supplies as possible, working with a friends over at Houston Children's Charity. Again awesome, love everybody over there. So if I can get your guys help tomorrow, that would be huge. If you haven't gone to the rod Ryan show Cares online store yet, please please please please.
Speaker 1: T shirts, hats, coozies, all that stuff. It's all in there, all right. We got a game to play coming up, Alex.
Speaker 3: You want to keep that You're gonna want to get that jingle in there because I've been singing it since we mentioned we were going to play the game. I've been singing that damn jingle you haven't Is it the best jingle we've ever written.
Speaker 8: It doesn't say it's great, but yeah, I think it might be.
Speaker 1: I think yeah. No, no, no, it doesn't mean it's great.
Speaker 11: It's just so god seconds two get three rights?
Speaker 9: You know, way it sound pretty good? Stop got my seconds? Two get three rights?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: So it falls apart at the end there, it really falls apart at the end. But the five second rule game, I'm going to you know, we can do this with MO. We can do a little example with MO. After this, well, after the.
Speaker 6: Break, okay, okay, I'll start stretching.
Speaker 1: I'm going to, yeah, start stretching out, loosen up the lumber. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm going to give you a topic and you're gonna have five seconds to give me three things in that topic. Okay, and then you'll show the listeners how great and how easy it is five seconds fast.
Speaker 1: You'll show it. You'll show us all how absolutely easy it is.
Speaker 3: And then I'm going to bring on two listeners and we're going to go back and forth until somebody.
Speaker 1: Can't get can't get it right. You can't name three things in five seconds, right? They got five seconds to name three things? Yeah, three things in five seconds. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The lyrics of the song explain the game, and the winner is going to get the offspring tickets. So I'm really excited to bring this game back. We'll do an example with MO after the break, we'll find out what's trending, we'll get a rec check, we'll do all.
Speaker 4: Of that, right.
Speaker 13: Houston's Alternative and The Rod Ryan Morning.
Speaker 1: Show, Welcome back, everybody.
Speaker 3: We're gonna dust off an old game here to win those offspring Jimmy Eat World Newfound Glory tickets.
Speaker 1: Don't worry. What's gonna show you how to do it. She's gonna show you it so easy. Love it so easy.
Speaker 3: She's like, oh, I hate your dumb games.
Speaker 1: It's easy. It's very very easy.
Speaker 3: Nothing over a thirty percent chance of ring, partly Claudia's guys highs up around ninety two. Mo, get your mind right, stretch out a little bit. Alice's gonna tell us what's trending.
Speaker 1: Joey chest Nuts trending.
Speaker 10: He's back in the nag and it's fourth of July hot dog eating contests. After missing last year's events, so people are still talking about that online, and then tat Tuesday is continued to be talked about. Leah was submitted to us by listening to Rick at the World fash Ride Ryan showpage at the Buzz dot com and people are checking her out this morning.
Speaker 1: And then Mariah Carey is trending why she she's upset with somebody.
Speaker 10: No, she says she doesn't believe in the passage of time or clocks.
Speaker 6: Okay, that sounds like a diva thing to say.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so I don't really know what to make out of that.
Speaker 3: But publicist said, hey, him, been the news in three weeks, say something crazy.
Speaker 8: Time's really just a flat.
Speaker 10: Circle if you think about it, like, what is time really?
Speaker 1: You have not been mentioned on the internet in four weeks?
Speaker 8: Okay mentioned?
Speaker 1: Now me me say something nuts.
Speaker 10: That's what people are talking about, and that's just training at night, Profride the Buzz Got.
Speaker 9: Seconds two get three rights? You don't wait? Its pretty good?
Speaker 12: Stup?
Speaker 9: Got my seconds two get three rights?
Speaker 1: Okay at this part, second sounds right now. Yeah, the idea was there, it's just we couldn't hold it together.
Speaker 3: Yes, you just have to be honest with me at some point today you're at home, Yeah, they're kids.
Speaker 1: Whatever. When you're walking around your house and you.
Speaker 6: Go, I'll be sure to text you and thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay. Five, it's like a real game. Alex, you're the timer. Okay, Alex is the timer.
Speaker 3: This is what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna get listeners on. I got different categories for the listeners.
Speaker 1: Okay, I hear that. Yeah, you have to name.
Speaker 3: Three things in five seconds. Okay, you start timing right when I say the category. MO, show everybody how it's done.
Speaker 4: Just do it.
Speaker 1: Here we go, MO, name three things in your.
Speaker 6: Nightstand, Bible, pencil, snacks.
Speaker 1: Who okay, MO, name three people that you have a hall pass for.
Speaker 6: Rod Ryan, Chilly and Alex.
Speaker 1: Good answer.
Speaker 6: I should get bonus points for that answer.
Speaker 1: One more okay, go, you're good at this.
Speaker 8: It's not that hard, guy.
Speaker 4: I see.
Speaker 6: My heart is beating fast and I don't even have anything on the line.
Speaker 1: All right, one final time, just show everybody how easy this is.
Speaker 16: MO.
Speaker 3: In five seconds, name three drinks that lead to bad decisions?
Speaker 6: Oh, tequila, vodka, beer?
Speaker 1: How easy is this game? Guys?
Speaker 4: So easy?
Speaker 3: Okay, you got five seconds to name three things. I need two of you on the line. We'll go back and forth with different categories for each person. As soon as somebody won, as soon as someone like Peter's out, yeah, it doesn't pull it off, the other one will win.
Speaker 5: The tickets, what tickets, they're offspring tickets. That's where it gets tricky. The Supercharged Worldwide Tour, Jimmy World, Newfound Glory and Offspring August twenty third, Woodland's Pavilion tickets on sale, Ticket mastered or if you can nail this game.
Speaker 3: You want to play the five second game seven one, three, two and two five nine four five Ryan Show five I'm pooped.
Speaker 1: The Buzz ninety four or five the Buzz. That's Green Day and American Idiot.
Speaker 3: Good morning, rod Ryan's Show on this tes Tuesday Tomorrow, a big, big day for us, our dear friends over at Academy Sports and Outdoors. Uh wanted to jump wanted to jump in and help us out with our backpack program. You know that the rod Ryan Show Cares online store is open. You can buy merchandise in there, the t shirts, the hats, the koozies, all the fun stuff, and you can also donate money. And we're asking you for help monetarily, and I try to sell things so that you get something for your donation. But we're trying to get money for backpacks, academy sports and outdoors.
Speaker 1: I said, we'll give you five thousand dollars tomorrow.
Speaker 16: Rod.
Speaker 3: All you have to do is get your listeners to follow us on Instagram. Now, this is tomorrow. I need you to do this between six and ten. We're going to try to get them twenty five hundred new followers, and they'll give us two dollars for every new follower. Up to twenty five hundred new followers, there's five grand.
Speaker 6: That's awesome, so easy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, five thousand dollars tomorrow tomorrow, and I'm asking you guys to do something that would take I mean you from start to finish, turning on your phone thirty seconds you're on there anyway, I'm asking you for thirty seconds of your time tomorrow to help us raise some money.
Speaker 1: Okay, they lock in these lines here. She has got some people that want to play a game. What have we given away?
Speaker 6: We have offstring tickets.
Speaker 5: They're going on their Supercharge worldwide in twenty five tour with Jimmy World and Newfound Glory in the Woodlands August twenty third.
Speaker 1: All right, how are we giving away tickets?
Speaker 9: Got five seconds?
Speaker 1: Get three rights? Very yeah, Dinah's shining on this.
Speaker 9: Seconds to get three rights?
Speaker 3: Yes girl, Okay, she must have liked that one, because she's really shined on that one. Let's meet our players today. Welcome to the five second rule Game. Mike, good morning, Hey, good morning guys.
Speaker 18: Mike made it.
Speaker 1: You made it on dude, congratulations.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have to play a little silly game with us this morning, and you're gonna have to be better than Daniel.
Speaker 1: Hello, Daniel.
Speaker 4: Now it's Dale.
Speaker 9: Dale.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's Dale, very good. All right, well, hello Dale, good to have you on. We got Mike and we've got Dale. Okay, shout out your name when you think, no, that's not the game we're playing.
Speaker 1: This game is.
Speaker 3: I am going to give you each a category, okay, and I'm gonna ask you and listen.
Speaker 1: Do what mode did she crushed at this game? Y'all?
Speaker 3: Okay, all you have to do is tell me three things in five seconds, and we're gonna have you each go one at a time. I'll give you different categories each and the person that kind of Peter's out.
Speaker 1: Is going to be the loser. The other one is going to get these offspring tickets. Okay, let's do it, Mike and Dale. Mike, you got through first. I'm gonna give you the choice. You want to go first or second?
Speaker 18: Uh Man, Let's go first, man.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, Dale, you just sit back and watch the man work. Okay, Mike, you have five seconds. Your category, Mike, tell me in five seconds three things you do when you wake up.
Speaker 18: Brush my teeth, go to the bathroom, take a shower.
Speaker 1: Champion boom, what a champion. Hey.
Speaker 3: Next category goes to Dale. Hello, Dale, Eddie, Dale.
Speaker 1: Real eazy. Tell me three things in your freezer?
Speaker 4: Go peace, chickens, ice cream?
Speaker 8: Got it in there?
Speaker 4: Like it?
Speaker 6: We've got a game, Yeah we do.
Speaker 1: We could be here a while. All right, Here we go back over to Mike.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 3: Of course, the standard answer would be nothing you need, but I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Your category, Tell me three things in your wife's purse.
Speaker 18: Money, credit cards, I eat, your wife brings.
Speaker 1: Her idea with her. That's weird, and.
Speaker 18: Yesterday actually might not be much money.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. We're at the door of a bar. And I don't have my license. Oh you need you need identifications.
Speaker 6: Don't talk about it, so you need ID to day.
Speaker 17: Dale.
Speaker 3: Here we go, Dale, I need you in five seconds. I need you to name three fast food chains.
Speaker 4: Donald's, Wendy's, and uh Kentucky Fried.
Speaker 1: Chicken before the bell Kentucky Fried Chicken. I'm gonna give it to him. That made me pucker a little bit. I think I did you a big favorite there, Dale? All right, here we go?
Speaker 17: Is it?
Speaker 4: Mike?
Speaker 3: Okay, Mike, here we go. This is around three okay, Mike. Name three things that you would do.
Speaker 1: At a wedding, Dan Durank and they hide the groom.
Speaker 6: Awesome. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Michael. Okay, Dale, Dale, you need this to stay in the game. Here we go. Dale, are you ready?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Dale? Name three concerts you've been.
Speaker 4: To Metallica and Avenge, Shivering Pool.
Speaker 1: Mike you ready ready?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Name three pizza toppings Pepperoni, sausage and bacon.
Speaker 6: Why why did it take you so long? Okay, good job, Mike.
Speaker 1: We don't need to be anywhere today, do we Maybe not? Maybe in a little bit, all right, Dale.
Speaker 6: Missus Dale, I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 3: Chili was giving me the two greatest players of all time. Here we go, Dale, I like it, Dale, Here comes your category. Alright, name three things in five seconds. Name three things that make Three things that make you scream.
Speaker 4: Horror movies, my girlfriend and my kids.
Speaker 5: The hardest suns for me are the ones where you're like, I don't want to say that.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say that. Boy.
Speaker 6: Good job, Dale. This is time for round five.
Speaker 1: All right, Here we go, Mike over to Mike. Mike, name three musical instruments.
Speaker 18: Back to bone, violin, piano, can make it? Make it two seconds, Just make it two seconds.
Speaker 1: Dale's turn. Yes, sir, Dale, you need this right. Name three things.
Speaker 4: That smell awful the cheese, rotten food, and garbage.
Speaker 6: Holy crap?
Speaker 1: Did this game always take the song once? I don't remember it taking out? Holy craps?
Speaker 6: Bout you all have to take each other to the game.
Speaker 1: I'm not going anywhere.
Speaker 6: This is round six.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Mike, Mike. Name three things that can go wrong on a road trip.
Speaker 18: Car breaks down, lose your money, lose your ID.
Speaker 1: He's so creative, Dale, yet, name three video games?
Speaker 4: Oh, shoot back Man.
Speaker 9: Night shut Seconds, Its Rights, second.
Speaker 6: Mike only crap, I'm.
Speaker 18: Talking, man, I don't know I celebrate?
Speaker 4: Is it over?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm so sad.
Speaker 18: Man, I'm allowed having a pretty rough day.
Speaker 17: Wow.
Speaker 1: Can I go home?
Speaker 7: Let's turn Pump three, Supercharged, The Worldwide Too, Ur, Jimmy April, Newtown Glory, and you Mike in the Woodlands August twenty third, Finger.
Speaker 1: Wow, All right, listen, Dale, Dale, you were awesome too. You were both really really good.
Speaker 3: But Mike, that was a great I mean, I don't remember the last time somebody worked this hard to win some tickets on this show.
Speaker 1: Man, you definitely earned these seats, dude, I have the best day. Thanks for being on the show today. You sounded you guys. You guys bolted awesome.
Speaker 3: Nty four, the Buzz bad Omens before that, the five Second Rule Game.
Speaker 1: Those dudes were awesome. I don't know what that was like to listen to in the car on the way to work, and I know that game went on a lot longer than I thought it was.
Speaker 3: Devon said, Rod, how close were you to running out of questions? Devon, listen, never let him see you sweat. Okay, That's why I always say I overprepare this show every single day.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've got one hundred pieces.
Speaker 3: Of paper here that I could get through things that I want to talk about this morning, and I only get through about ten of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, that since day one.
Speaker 3: That's what I tell all these young little broadcasters if I ever do in their situation.
Speaker 1: To speak with somebody, I'm like, you have to over prepare.
Speaker 3: I had twenty five thirty more ready to go just in case, of course that never happens, and I always do way more than I have to to get ready for that stuff. But in the occurrence that what happened happened, I'm ready to go for that.
Speaker 1: I'm here for it. Gotta do that. You gotta overprepare. That was good, though.
Speaker 3: Those guys were fun. I was sweating out a little bit. Yeah, it felt like a Chili triple overtime. That it felt a lot like a Chili triple overtime. Dipper read my lip. Situation going on here, I'm waiting. I'm waiting for the email from the radio wizard.
Speaker 21: Uh yeah, that one went a little long. Uh let's maybe kind of fine tune that a little.
Speaker 1: Bit, you know, want me to get an email? Oh yeah, you know I want a great job. Guys.
Speaker 21: Okay, here's how many listeners were at the beginning of that game. Here's how many listeners were there at the back end of that game, and you lost half your audience.
Speaker 1: All right, listen still the gum. I'm not gonna make you you that again.
Speaker 3: We're gonna we got Monstern Jam tickets for you, and then interesting know the show today, the concert tickets that Moe is giving away.
Speaker 1: Un Mo, the show. It's for a show that's announcing at ten.
Speaker 6: Yeah, don't try to trick me.
Speaker 3: So the whole thing leading up to this, it's like, you're gonna win tickets to the show that we're gonna announce probably at nine. We are gonna give away tickets to the concert announcement at ten on Mode the show today, So man, don't go anymore.
Speaker 16: Houston, Houston's alternative and home at the rod Ryan Morning shown The.
Speaker 3: Buzz ninety four or five The Buzz Welcome Back rod Ryan Show. Allright, we better get right into Houston's headlines over here. I've seen nothing about a thirty percent chance of rain. We're gonna be pretty good today, I mean better than we bend for sure. Partly cloudy highs of around ninety two. Okay, mo one final time which you got for Houston's headlines, Let's do it.
Speaker 5: President Trump skipping out on the second day of the G seven summit in Canada day. He's flying home last night because of what's going on in the Middle East. Trump had a press conference plan for today and some meetings with the President of Ukraine and the President of Mexico. Those are not happening, and his departure comes as Israel presses strikes inside Iran and as rocket exchanges continue across the region. Early last night, Trump posted on truth social that everyone should immediately evacuate the capital of Iran. More details continue to unbold regarding the alleged Minnesota lawmaker killer. Apparently, the guy visited two other elected officials' homes before he found the former Minnesota House Speaker Melissa Hortman and her husband to be home. After he killed them, he exchanged a gunfire with police that were arriving on the scene, and then he texted relatives that quote, dad went to war last night.
Speaker 6: Doing the hunt to find him.
Speaker 5: They found a list inside the abandoned suv that included a typed out list of other elected officials, including two Texas lawmakers. Wow, in say, all right, so the fourth of July is just around the corner, and it's going to be back to the fourth of July.
Speaker 4: Is that we know? In love?
Speaker 6: Because Joey Chestnut is back.
Speaker 5: He's the man, the world class competitive eater is making his triumphant return to the Nathan's famous Fourth of July hot dog eating contest.
Speaker 6: And you're like, he's always there.
Speaker 5: No, he missed last year because there was some beef over his sponsorship deal with Impossible Foods, the plant based product.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he took a big, huge check from them to be their spokesperson. Then the Nathan's people said, well, oh heck no, you're doing phony hot dog and advertisements.
Speaker 1: You can't be in our competition.
Speaker 6: Wow, that's what they said.
Speaker 3: And I'll tell you what that didn't work out well for them. I didn't watch Alex. You did watch it last year?
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 6: He's the guy, the only guy.
Speaker 5: He's won sixteen times and apparently struck some sort of deal with Major League Eating to settle last year's dispute.
Speaker 1: Six those are Rick Flair numbers.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, I mean, who else he's got championships like that those at all times.
Speaker 8: Yes, him and Secretariat one and two.
Speaker 5: We've got the trailer for Naked Gun. Well, the remake. The original film was from nineteen eighty eight, The Naked Gun from the Files of Police Squad. It was based on the television comedy Police Squad, which parodied police and crime shows.
Speaker 6: They've already done sequels, ron me.
Speaker 3: See, Yeah, but that was that was Leslie Nielsen who did the originals job. Then they go, now they're going with Leam, but you know that that had to trigger them to ask this guy to do it. Of course, the thing about Leam Neeson, he's the biggest badass on the planet.
Speaker 6: How's he going to play a funny guy?
Speaker 3: And he said that he's very nervous about being on the screen in a comedy like this. He's done even when he was on SNL. Do you remember, Alex he was on SNL. He played the straight man usually in the comedy like he played the.
Speaker 1: I have a set of skills and I will kill you right. He maintained his character and everybody was funny around him.
Speaker 6: So, so how's this going to work?
Speaker 3: He's but the type of humor in these movies you do have to be pretty dry and you kind of got to play the straight man, so I think it's kind of perfect for him.
Speaker 1: Pam Anderson is the love interest.
Speaker 6: I saw that she was the only other name I recognized on here.
Speaker 3: So there's a renaissance with Pam Anderson going on right now. Good for her, man for her. She's on every red carpet, so brave.
Speaker 1: No makeup is she wearing? Is she wearing makeup in the movie or is she continuing her brave that's any question. I think, you know, like you like, I think with the movies like hey, you have to act like a woman that wears makeup.
Speaker 6: She's acting, she's not being herself.
Speaker 10: Correct painted on girl's playing OJ's role.
Speaker 1: I think they showed.
Speaker 3: And them look there's there was one teaser trailer I saw where they were all looking at all the people that are no longer with us in the movie, and they showed Ojay. They're gonna mention Oja in the movie somehow, So there might be a relation to oj in the movie.
Speaker 8: Is there an ex football player You gotta keep an eye on that guy.
Speaker 5: Let's talk about the ust The yoused front man. Bert McCracken has a wild story about his journal that he lost. I guess he was keeping like handwritten lyrics, poems, sketches, just you know, artist stuff and a notebook and it vanished like twenty years ago.
Speaker 6: He kind of forgot about it.
Speaker 5: It popped up online and got returned to him, and now he's going to release it in the form of a book for all of his fans. He said, it's kind of like a time capsule of all of like those memories that he was going through at that time, grief, addiction, creativity.
Speaker 6: There's magic and What Survived and you can buy it November fourth. Those are Houston sublines.
Speaker 1: There's another youth song that I'm thinking of. Is there a video? I remember the video? Is he being like buried alive or something? Do you remember that?
Speaker 8: I'll be just fine pretending I'm not.
Speaker 1: We don't have that song. I think I just like, really really liked it. There was a song that I really liked of them, and I thought that's what it was. I don't see.
Speaker 22: All that I've got is that it let me hear that for a second. Yeah, is he being buried alive in the video?
Speaker 8: I believe.
Speaker 3: So this doesn't sound familiar to me. I can't remember they used had a moment though, Yeah they did they Yeah, they've been through here on Buzzfest for sure.
Speaker 1: Catch me. No, he was much more angry about being buried alive.
Speaker 8: This is he'll be just fine pretending he's not.
Speaker 1: This is like, hey, guys, you forgot about me. I'm still in this box here, guys, knock knock, hey, stop with the.
Speaker 3: Dirt already, I'm still alive. No, he was much more angry. It's a much more angry.
Speaker 1: It's them.
Speaker 8: It looks like a fallout way MS video. There are suits, a fancy hall.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe the Yews fall off boy, all American rejects. All sounds the same.
Speaker 10: The Astros called the Athletics last night three to one. They're gonna play the A's again tonight. Jason alexandro Be on the mount for the Strows going up against the A's. JP sears first pitches at nine oh five, and you can listen to it on our sister station's Sports Talk seven ninety News Radio seven forty k T eight. The College World Series Arkansas Limited Murray State in Arkansas. Gage would through just the third no hitter in College World Series history. LSU also led UCLA five to three before that game was postponed because of weather, but they're going to resume that game at eleven this morning. In basketball, the Thunder beat the Pacers one twenty to one or nine in Game five of the NBA Finals. They're now just one went away from their first NBA title in franchise history. They're gonna play Game six on Thursday. And in hockey, you got the Panthers and Oilers playing Game six the Stanley Cap Fall tonight. Florida leads that series three games to two. That'll start at seven o'clock and you can watch it on TNT and True TV.
Speaker 8: That is what's going on in Sports Houston and.
Speaker 13: The Rod Ryan Morning Show, The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five, The Buzz Good Morning, rod Ryan Show. That's three eleven and down.
Speaker 3: Burying Myself Alive was the name of the US song where the guy is being buried alive.
Speaker 1: Really the video, Yeah, I think so, Thank you Erin for sending that over to me. Good Morning. We were talking about the Used.
Speaker 3: There's a cool story about the Used and the lead singer Bert Right McCracken lost a notebook full of sketches and lyrics and everything.
Speaker 1: He lost it a while ago and he got it back, so he's doing some stuff with it.
Speaker 3: That's on the music blog page I mentioned in the beginning of the show, because we don't, you know, always have time to talk about all the different things that we put up online. But three Beatles kids got together and recorded a song together. If it was anything worth worth listening to, we would have been doing that as a story today. Okay, because your other music story. The music stories were I thought were a little soft today for.
Speaker 1: The most part.
Speaker 3: I mean the US story, it was cool. I wanted to talk about the US. We haven't talked about that. We haven't talked about them in a while. The did I send you the Beatles kids?
Speaker 6: I yes, and I saw it and I clicked on it because I was curious about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I didn't even send it to Alex, Like, we're not playing this. This is terrible.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward to see if I can play it real quick.
Speaker 4: Rip off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Zach Starkey, Sean Ono Lennon, and James McCartney.
Speaker 3: For the first time, three Beatles offspring have collaborated on a song.
Speaker 6: Alex, look at this guy. Oh wow, it's James McCartney.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's okay, that's Paul's kid.
Speaker 6: It's a fat Paul.
Speaker 3: I could play it, just a little clip of it, Okay. I chose not to do this story today, just here we are, just because I thought it was such a letdown. Wild the genius juice that is flowing through those three kids who are grown.
Speaker 6: Men, there's a lot of potential.
Speaker 3: Yeah, obviously it transferred to Wolfgang van Halen. I don't know, they're not transferred to everyone else.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen.
Speaker 3: Zach Starky is an awesome drummer, played with Oasis, played with The Who forever, got fired.
Speaker 1: From The Who a couple of times in the last a bad year for drummers.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 3: But I don't know, it's just something's not working. It's like Michael Jordan's son, how are you ever gonna live up to it? Or Lebron's kid, how are you ever gonna love up to it? The Beatles kids do your own thing, you know, Like Julian Lennon actually had a pretty decent pop career for a little while.
Speaker 1: He had a couple of hits out there. Now he's a photographer. He looks just like his dad, really yeah, and he was the one that he was the throwaway kid. Okay, he was. He was the first kid.
Speaker 3: He got the shafts. I mean, Paul McCartney felt so bad about him. He wrote the song Hey Jude for him. Sean Lennon is the one that's in this band. That's the one that John liked. That's the one that he's the one that had with Yoko Ono.
Speaker 6: That's why I found it interesting that he kept both last names.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, yeah, So that is on the music blog page. You can go and check that out. The other thing that's on there, which I thought was interesting, and this is kind of from mo. I just wondered if you knew I don't watch.
Speaker 1: Uh Law and Order.
Speaker 3: Okay, but the show's been on forever. We talked about marisk Hargeta.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you told me about her mom.
Speaker 1: Her mom is Jane Mansfield. She was in the car when her mom was killed.
Speaker 3: In the car they went underneath the eighteen wheeler and now we've got the Jane Mansfield bar on the back of all the eighteen wheelers.
Speaker 1: Her co host is Christopher Maloney.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: Now he's the guy that's kind of like slowly been Balding over the years.
Speaker 3: He they must be pals. They've been on the show together forever, okay, And you just wonder, like, did they.
Speaker 1: Ever, you know, did they ever fool around with one another? You just wonder.
Speaker 3: On Friday in New York City, Christopher Maloney attended the premiere of the documentary that his coworker made about her mom, Marisco. So he and Mariska posed together for a photo on the red carpet. It looks like her hand is on his ass.
Speaker 1: No way. And the thing that's specific about Christopher Maloney is.
Speaker 5: If you look him up, you're going to know exactly who he is. As soon as I saw his face, I was like, Yeah, that's the other guy.
Speaker 1: But he had His ass is so amazing. It's got its own Instagram account. Have you ever seen this guy's ass is popping? Wait?
Speaker 5: You type in his name and it says it's a booty but has gone viral. It's a booty, big cake photos viral. But I feel like Chili right now looking at this.
Speaker 3: This guy has never missed leg day or squat day or whatever. Did you know that that man's ass was popping that hard?
Speaker 6: But thank you for telling me.
Speaker 3: It's got its own it's we got to start. Believe me, it's not safe for work. That guy's ass has his own Instagram page.
Speaker 1: Holy Molly, so so again they're coworkers.
Speaker 3: But if you if you go and you look at the him at the premiere, Mariska can't resist and.
Speaker 1: She's got her hand on his ass. Agreement.
Speaker 3: All right, there's a blog page up for all this. And on the blog page, I have a link to the instagram that's on you if you want to go.
Speaker 1: Look at that.
Speaker 6: But ye for everything you do, the artist working man and Racy there you go.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't never do anything for us, or you're in your little Instagram feature. All right, Christopher Maloney's ass Instagram, I have a link to it. Okay. That guy's Fanny Friday every day.
Speaker 6: Moly, like that's from God, right, I mean, yeah, Jesus, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: The guy's jacked, he works out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he looks great.
Speaker 1: But there's just it's poppin'. It is popping.
Speaker 3: All right, you go enjoy that. I'll give away these Monster Jam tickets. She's a little busy, that's okay. I got a four pack of Monster Jam tickets with pit passes October eighteenth, Energy Stadium.
Speaker 1: Today's day. They actually go on sale to the general public.
Speaker 3: Okay, so there was a couple of pre sales going on, but right now, if you go to ticketmaster dot com you.
Speaker 8: Can get Mustard Jymkeys Naked.
Speaker 3: I've lost mo for the rest of the show. I've lost her for the rest of the show. Call her ten seven, one, three two, Rock.
Speaker 2: Houston's Alternative All Day and The Rock Ryan Morning Show ninety five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sauce, Good morning everybody. Thank you so much for being here. Oh I got let me give away those tickets really quick. Moe was a little busy.
Speaker 5: I was looking at booties. Okay, give me my time, y'all get to do it every day.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Rob Ryan Show. Hello, Hello, Hello, hel Mother, Hello, Hello, Hi, Hello, who's this morning? And good morning?
Speaker 13: Who is this Christina?
Speaker 1: Christina your color number ten?
Speaker 6: Yes, Christinea?
Speaker 1: What are you giving her?
Speaker 4: Girl?
Speaker 5: We got a four pack of tickets with Pitt pays to Monster Jam. So block off the day October eighteenth Energy Stadium. They are taking over. If you're not as lucky as Christina, tickets do go on sale today at ten am Ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 6: Don't miss out Christina. Congrats, thank you, love you guy, sweet Ryan Christina.
Speaker 1: We'll see you there. Okay, thank you.
Speaker 4: Online.
Speaker 3: Kid's Alex Online ninety four five The muzz all Right, what you're doing today?
Speaker 1: Today's AI AI hopes not any squatch bro.
Speaker 8: I'm not have any of that.
Speaker 3: I sent you ten requests for an AOL today and they're all AI eights running around Houston.
Speaker 1: You're not doing that ever.
Speaker 8: Going to be a part of the problem.
Speaker 1: Come on, part of the solution, all right. Wiping out a dome website.
Speaker 10: It's called birthday headlines and it's pretty simple. You just type in your birthday and I'll show you the headlines from the day you're born.
Speaker 6: Oh that's kind of cute.
Speaker 8: My daughter was born June and fifteen, twenty twenty four, so not that long ago.
Speaker 1: Was the headline justin bieber Pete in a bucket.
Speaker 10: Stop is a larger one after major malfunction. Is back from the brink, says NASA. Okay, that's one of that. James Foon was being a new introduced as a new face on Bridgerton and the something about Ariana Grande liking Bridgerton. There's an unruly passenger who has restrained with duct tape?
Speaker 1: Did Chile watch Bridgerton?
Speaker 23: Probably Way for the Crown or something like that. The Crown, I know you watched the Crown are in there? Maybe I don't know, is like he watched that.
Speaker 3: If I have questions about the royal family, I go to Chili so he knows everything royal.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that is the weirdest fun fact of the day ever.
Speaker 10: But go check it out and see what the headlines were from the day you worn at the world famous road Ryan Show page of the Buzz dot com Ryan Show.
Speaker 3: Experience Eventureane the Cosmic Bus.
Speaker 17: We go.
Speaker 3: The Buzz, Good Morning, Rod Ryan's Show, Breaking Benjamin and Awaken Tat Tuesday, we are we got a couple of things that we have to do, one of which is going to be a concert announcement that I'm going to steal. It's not to be announced until ten. I thought maybe MO could give away tickets on MO the Show today for the concert that we'll be announced.
Speaker 1: At ten, and then I'll see if we can get right up you know what I mean, Like I thought we could get like right.
Speaker 3: Right to ten and then we'll announce it real quick, so we'll give away the pair of tickets.
Speaker 1: For the show.
Speaker 3: But we can't tell you what you're gonna win until we get a little closer to ten o'clock. But I wanted to be involved in that, in that giveaway and that announcement. The other thing that's gonna be cool is tomorrow. This is the easiest one ever, well one of the easiest ones ever. I'm asking for thirty seconds of your time tomorrow. I want you to listen to the show. I need more time than that, but I'm asking for thirty seconds of effort on your part to help us get five thousand dollars from Academy Sports and Outdoors. They said they would give us five thousand dollars to go buy backpacks if we can get twenty five hundred of you to follow them on their Instagram at Academy. Now, that'd be great if you went and looked at it today and familiarize yourself and go check it out.
Speaker 1: It's a great account.
Speaker 3: But tomorrow, if I can get you to follow it from six to ten, if we can get if I can get them twenty five hundred new followers, they'll give us the five thousand dollars two bucks per new follower, easy.
Speaker 1: We can do that, right, I think.
Speaker 6: So, Yeah, it's for the kids.
Speaker 10: We can do that.
Speaker 3: So that's gonna be something that we're going to work on a little bit tomorrow. And we got all the tickets and all this stuff, you know what I mean, great tickets this week again we've had great tickets. So that's something to look forward to tomorrow. And then we're gonna be off for a couple of days. Juneteenth we're off. We're gonna to be off on Friday, so we're gonna make a long weekend of it. Does anybody have one of their friends on Facebook? And I'm just gonna say, I'm not crapping on it. I actually think it's kind of cool. Does anybody have a friend that they're with on Facebook that has a bird feeder that has a camera attached to it?
Speaker 1: Do you have one?
Speaker 5: My neighbor has one? Okay, and Brittany Aldan, I don't know if you know who Jason Alden is. Yeah, his smoking hot wife has one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: They're addicted to them.
Speaker 1: It seems like people are like real hot and heavy when they get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they're and they're posting and it's it's a camera that's pointed outwards from.
Speaker 1: The bird feeder, and then when the birds come in to feed, you get cool video.
Speaker 6: You check it like your doorbell cam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think people have like it going off on their phone and stuff like that.
Speaker 13: Alert.
Speaker 1: I don't hate it. I don't hate it now. I know that I would be into it for about two days and then I wouldn't look at it anything.
Speaker 5: But the day you don't look at it is the day that, like a raptor snake shows up on your camera maybe up right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. You have anybody that posts these on your Facebook?
Speaker 6: You're too young.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm talking about that I've seen. I've seen ads, But yeah, do you want one at all?
Speaker 6: You kind of want one.
Speaker 1: That's why I said, I go. If you're thinking about getting me.
Speaker 6: One, when did your birthday?
Speaker 1: I would be into it. I would be into it for the first two day. Yeah, that's October. I don't have a bird feeder anywhere on my property. Do you have a I did have a. I had a squirrel picnic table during the pandemic that I bought. Do you remember those? Did you guys talk about those on your show?
Speaker 6: I definitely have friends that have those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a picnic table that I screwed to the side of my or. I just set it out and put some nuts in the middle of it, and squirrels would come out and sit at this little mini pictic table and it looked hilarious. We found a guy that made them locally. Yeah, we bought some. Yeah yeah, yeah, So I don't have any of this stuff. Okay, this is for our hummingbirds. The coolest bird to watch, yes, because the wicked fast you know what I mean. They're flying a hawk. Hawks are great.
Speaker 6: Bald egirls are the best.
Speaker 5: Just to be Okay here agreed all hands in Rod might not think that because he's not from America, but I am and I'm bald.
Speaker 1: So I share something with the eagles.
Speaker 3: So we all bald people over nationality always baldness, always trump.
Speaker 8: Cardinal a nice Cardinal.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 6: People think that those are like there were dead relatives coming back.
Speaker 8: I don't think that at all. But there's one o those by me and it's like, ooh, red Cardinal, look at that.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 1: Casey Musgraves has a great song about it. Cardinal. I love it, really is. Casey Musgraves a real hot Burnett.
Speaker 6: She's smoking hot Burnut.
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh my god, her song Cardinals beautiful?
Speaker 3: Am I coming at you with a country song that you don't know?
Speaker 6: Casey Musgraves is kind of country.
Speaker 3: She's like weed smoke weed country, right, Willie Country, Yes, Texas Willie Nelson.
Speaker 1: Ever heard of them?
Speaker 3: Guys, guys, I'm really trying to get to the park the story. Hummingbirds. Yes, you might be murdering them.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 3: I think out of the bird houses and the things that I see. I see hummingbird feeders out there, the most.
Speaker 8: Little red things.
Speaker 6: Yes, okay, could juice in it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Now, whether you're making your own, it's like sugar water, right, that's all you do is put it in these things.
Speaker 6: Well, I buy the expensive kind, but yes, sugar.
Speaker 1: Water spoils, especially in hot weather.
Speaker 3: If you don't clean the feeder and replace the liquid, the bacteria and the fumble and everything you're infecting. You think you're feeding hummingbirds, you're killing them because you're not cleaning the bird feeder out.
Speaker 1: It's that sugar water is going bad. I gotta go home. You have one of these and it's never been cleaned. I forget.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to just keep filling it up, which I feel good about until now.
Speaker 6: Oh god.
Speaker 3: It is fairly common for these feeders to be dirty, and at least we don't think that the microbes are going to be deadly enough to cause a huge decline in hummingbirds. But you're definitely you're definitely making some humming birds sick.
Speaker 10: You may tell me the birds that fade in a bird bath that just sits there with staggering, gross water, change the water they want to.
Speaker 1: How often should you be cleaning your feeder?
Speaker 6: Please?
Speaker 1: Ideally every day or two? Goodbye?
Speaker 6: I'm just gonna throw.
Speaker 17: That.
Speaker 3: Would you leave your drink sitting out in the sun for three days and then drink it? Why is it okay for hummingbirds? You've had a soda just sitting.
Speaker 1: In your car, and.
Speaker 3: If you replace the liquid every few days, you can just rinse your feeder.
Speaker 1: With hot water. It's been a while.
Speaker 3: You should deep clean it with water and vinegar and maybe some hydrogen peroxide.
Speaker 8: You're you leave a hose out and you let them do a little work if they want this. Stop boss, No more hand out, all right?
Speaker 3: Your little wings can't operate, The whole beaks can no they can't.
Speaker 1: Do it out.
Speaker 3: So you think with your little hummingbird feeder that you're better than everyone, and all you're doing living tummy aches. The Rod Ryan Shows, ninety four or five, The Bus, Good Morning rot Ryan Show.
Speaker 1: I hope you're up to a rain start your day, boy. They really kind of the They dialed down that chance of rain today.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't see anything over ten Yeah, see nothing over fifteen percent chance of rain.
Speaker 1: We might be in the clear for for the rest of the day, for most of us in the clear.
Speaker 17: We need it.
Speaker 1: We needed to dry out a little bit. We'll tell me we need the rain now, Alex, I've never said it.
Speaker 4: I hate them.
Speaker 1: I feel like you got a you got a kid, you got a kid on the way. You're already like, well, you know we needed this ring. I don't think that. I like again, I feel like you're there and you saw the rest of my life. I would I would be find I swore you told somebody that in the aisle at home depot. No, you're wearing new balance. Yes, you were like checking the tongs out.
Speaker 8: You were clicking the tongues or tongues online.
Speaker 1: Now you know we needed this ring.
Speaker 3: I can't tell you what we're giving away on MO the Show, but we are giving away concert tickets to a show that the world will find out about in twenty minutes. Houston will find out about it in about eighteen minutes.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go just the air.
Speaker 13: Early on it.
Speaker 1: But I wanted to give away your tickets and uh, and I think they're gonna be okay with it.
Speaker 3: I know they'll be okay with it. So that's all I'm gonna say. You're gonna win something. You don't know what it's for, but you're going to want them, and I know this.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 1: Before we leave, we turn it over to Jeremy. I'll let you know what the concert is, all right. That's all coming up on MO the Show.
Speaker 13: Houston's Rocking Alternatives ran The Morning Show six to ten AM, ninety four or.
Speaker 16: Five A Buzz.
Speaker 3: Ninety four or five The Buzz Welcome Back Rod Ryan's Show. L A little bit different today, Just a little bit different today, giving away tickets to a show that I'm not supposed to talk about for another twelve minutes.
Speaker 6: Correct, it doesn'tet announced till ten am.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'd still like to give away tickets to that show. Yeah, so this is what is this? The cart in front of the horse?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 1: Is that what I'm doing here? I think it's fine, classic mix up, but I can't tell you. I can't tell you.
Speaker 3: Yet, But you want to win these tickets, Trust me, you'll be happy that one. What is your question for these mystery tickets?
Speaker 6: What's our idea for a chili lookalike contest? Her Geniuses?
Speaker 1: Seven?
Speaker 6: One, three, four five? Do you remember.
Speaker 8: It's so good?
Speaker 1: Did you give the answer in the question?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, I don't know.
Speaker 6: What's our idea for the chili lookalike contest?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 6: What do we want to do?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 6: I don't know who the answer is, yes, we do.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I thought the question was what are we what? What was our contest idea?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I thought our question was like what lookalike contest did we come up with today? It's a really easy question.
Speaker 9: What's our idea?
Speaker 6: What do we want to like go after? What do we need all this place to get on board with us? Okay, okay, what's our idea for a chili look like?
Speaker 8: I'm excited to hear the answers.
Speaker 1: I don't know the answer I'm.
Speaker 4: Very I'm.
Speaker 1: What happens all right?
Speaker 19: Like?
Speaker 1: Where would we hold it?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that what it is?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: We need this place to make it happen. Oh, what's our idea?
Speaker 1: What place would we like to get involved for? The chili lookalike contrast? All right? That I can permit you got it?
Speaker 6: See get behind it.
Speaker 1: Seven.
Speaker 16: The Buzz is right in your market. Tell your smart device to play ninety four five The Buzz on iHeart.
Speaker 3: Radio ninety four five The Buzz, Good Morning rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 1: Do guys, I hook You're off to a great start to your day. Man, thank you so much for chilling out with us for a little bit. We have mo the show. I O god, why are we so early? Why would be so early?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 6: You ever said that in your entire life?
Speaker 1: We've never been this early before.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess with the thank yous and everything, all right, I just can't tell you what you're winning yet.
Speaker 20: I know this show on ninety four to five The Buzz La La la la, la, la la la la.
Speaker 1: All right, Good morning rod Ryan Show. Who's this? Good morning?
Speaker 6: It's Holly?
Speaker 1: Hi Holly? How are you?
Speaker 13: I am good?
Speaker 1: I hope you guys are well?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It got at the rockets in there.
Speaker 6: It's a little unwell. I feel great.
Speaker 3: Okay, well okay, we don't I can't tell you what the prize is, yeah, Holly, but we can ask you this question, Holly.
Speaker 1: Yes, Holly, what was.
Speaker 6: Our idea for a chili lookalike contest?
Speaker 18: So you guys wanted to do the chili lookrot contest? So you need to get locals involved.
Speaker 1: I did mention them.
Speaker 6: Yes, another answer could have been chilli.
Speaker 1: To do it at your right?
Speaker 5: Okay, we have so much potential for our chili lookalike contest, and Holly gets it.
Speaker 3: I thought the question was going to be who did we want to do a lookalike contest for fair because because they did one for Pedro Pascal.
Speaker 6: They did.
Speaker 3: And then I said, oh my god, we can do a chili lookalike contest. We might have thirty entries in this thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know what I mean, Holly. You're the winner.
Speaker 6: You're the winner.
Speaker 9: He awesome.
Speaker 1: You don't know. You just don't know.
Speaker 6: Do you sing around because we will tell you. I can't every day.
Speaker 1: What I'm going to Dolly? Name that tune? Close?
Speaker 14: Mom?
Speaker 1: You just want tickets to go see Blue October.
Speaker 14: Oh my gosh, okay, I like, yes, I told you you would want to Wait, I told you I'm going early Blue October, November fourteenth.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be the first night of two shows they're playing November fourteenth and fifteenth. They played seven one and three Music Hall for the first time and they loved it. Now they're doing two shows.
Speaker 1: Tickets to both. Tickets to both shows.
Speaker 3: Will go on sale this Friday at ten am ticketmaster dot Com. Show announces in four minutes from now, Yes, Holly, you have, I mean, by far, you have the first pair of tickets to this show.
Speaker 1: Congratulations.
Speaker 13: Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 18: I have no idea how excited I am.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm so excited for you, Holly. Those are our friends, those are our pals. Blue October. We will have another pair of tickets tomorrow on the show and then that's it. You're on your own. Everyone else is going to have to go by them. They sell out two nights at seven one and three Music Hall. Amazing, they sell out both those nights. Holly, thank you so much for being such a great sport on the show.
Speaker 1: Today. Right, we'll go Frome.
Speaker 4: Thank you Darris.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, that's it. That's another one in the books. We got one more to go, and then we got a long weekend.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: How great is that?
Speaker 6: It feels pretty good.
Speaker 1: We'll still a couple of thank you sir, Thank you Holly for.
Speaker 3: Hanging in there.
Speaker 6: And I love her. She was like the perfect winner. She was so excited.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: Two time Hall of Famer Other John. Uh oh, that was Melissa's phone this morning.
Speaker 6: Oh you remember that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Bluetooth Other John pulled off another win this morning. He's gonna go for win number three. Fresh out of d Head to head we play every morning at six twenty. Okay, the five second rule game is still being played somewhere. It just it went on forever. Okay, you counted.
Speaker 6: There was six rounds, six rounds. Mike won six round I got a.
Speaker 3: Great email from the other guy and he said, listen, I had a good time. I just haven't played video games in a long time. He said pac Man and he spaced on it blacked out. Yeah, but both players did awesome today on that game. We'll put that on the shelf for a little while. Today is Global garbage Man Day, so I know I got an email on that they wanted me to mention that. So I'm going to get that in there for sure today.
Speaker 1: And it's like eat your veggie's day on the food blog page.
Speaker 6: Yes, all right, out your garbage, Official.
Speaker 3: Jeremy, I'm sorry I stole the concert announcement from you. You know how much I love you, Big Jeremy Benson. He's got the NonStop nooner pick your tickets with him in the one o'clock hour. I don't know if he'll be able to to wrangle in these Blue October tickets so soon, but you can ask him. All right, he gives away tickets in the one o'clock hour, but he.
Speaker 1: Just rocks out. It's noon every.
Speaker 3: Day, all right. That's gonna do it for us. We can play another game tomorrow on the show. You can email me.
Speaker 1: Brought it to the buzz dot com.
Speaker 3: We would probably play at seven twenty maybe something for those Alice Cooper Judas Priest tickets.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Chili moves all that stuff around. More Offspring, more Monster Jam, and more Blue October. All tomorrow on the show. We can play game. You tell me what you want to play.
Speaker 1: That's it. Can we go? We can let's go.
Speaker 3: That's it all right, We're on a twenty hour break. We'll be back tomorrow morning with you guys. Have a great day.
Speaker 1: Today, Hey am app Well, wasn't that fun.
Speaker 3: If you missed any of the show today, All the good stuff will be podcast. Check it out on the world famous Ron Ryan showpage at the buzz dot com.