Speaker 1: All right, coming up here in about twenty minutes in a news quickie. I always love to see the trends in popular baby names. If you plan on, you know, getting pregnant or knocking up your wife sometime soon, you're not gonna want to miss this segment.
Speaker 2: But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 3: Now, let's go around the sports kt Buquets has all the sports.
Speaker 4: Ye quick follow up on something for the three o'clock hour before we get to our featured content of this segment. As we told you like, it's a big day for the NFL social media teams. The Chargers are already out dunking on people as they're putting their schedule that's been leaked out for some of it as pop tart flavors, and they do play the Cowboys, and the pop tart flavor of the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Is the sun.
Speaker 5: Picture of dak next to pop tart box.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's great.
Speaker 5: They're the best. They're always the best every year of the Chargers. So we'll see what they have tonight.
Speaker 2: They're always the best, every year.
Speaker 5: Best.
Speaker 3: By the way, I heard this the other day, I heard broad Is talking about this. Of all people, he said that pop Tarts are coming out with ice cream sandwiches.
Speaker 5: I know that there's pop tart ice cream now, so.
Speaker 3: Like it's in other words, it's two pop tarts with ice cream in the middle, beautiful, and the pop tarts serve as the exterior sandwich ice cream delivery system.
Speaker 1: I'm worried about this because what will the.
Speaker 2: The frozen pop tart tastes?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: Because you first of all, you've got to toast them because you can't eat them all.
Speaker 2: It's dangerous eat them all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like eating you know, savici that had been soaked in lemon.
Speaker 4: I bet they go them up a little bit for the for the ice cream sandwich though them up.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I like the ice cream sandwich, the traditional ice cream sandwich. It's soft on the outer shell. They do like that, they go it up a little bit.
Speaker 2: I'm worried about this. I think it's going to set us back.
Speaker 3: Yep Stars Win Stars, Win Stars, Win Stars Win Stars.
Speaker 5: Were out played for the first two periods of that game.
Speaker 4: They should not have won last ye but they have a goalie who is better than the other goalie. Even though in the mid season four Seasons Four Nations Tournament our goalie backed up their goalie. So after the game, our goalie otter is the crowded chanting otters better huge. He's like, yeah, my goals is to win the Stanley Cup and be the starting goalie for the four nation squad acause the other guy is kind of get dutched on another hat trick.
Speaker 2: Yes, but if you're going.
Speaker 5: To Stars game, don't take a good hat, take a cheap hat. Take a cheap hat.
Speaker 4: Michael Granland with the hat trick last night, so good stuff.
Speaker 1: I bet you could have gotten some good odds on him getting a hat trick.
Speaker 4: Okay, so good player, but you're not thinking it would be him. You would think it would be ranting And so he's good. That makes tomorrow night clinch night. Yes, very possibly the Stars could clinch tomorrow night. We're doing a watch party. You can come watch it with us. It's gonna be awesome. We'll tell you more about that coming up at five forty years so sat now say down, all right, Well, we're gonna be at roller Town. It's a brewer we're invested in.
Speaker 3: We're doing a skin is doing a yacht rock music trivia night, which is gonna be wild it's gonna be so much fun.
Speaker 2: We're both gonna be there.
Speaker 3: And then as soon as the music trivia is over, we're going right into a stars watching party. So if you want to come hang out with us, that's your chance to do it. Yeah, we're lining it up.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Yacht Rock Trivia will end right before the pu puck drops, So we're good.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, we good.
Speaker 4: And on tomorrow's show, I've actually have a quiz for the quiz master. I have a yacht rock Trivia four Skin tomorrow, let's go to see if he is worthy of even hosting yacht rock Trivia?
Speaker 1: Can you have Christina and Ben gamble against one another on whether or not I get it right?
Speaker 4: No doubt? I like this.
Speaker 2: All right, There you have it. There is around the sports.
Speaker 3: Congratulations to the Dallas Stars and Jonathan Shippy shipman.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Coming up next, it's a news quickie the most popular baby names of twenty twenty four. We got that today game, and we've got more Cooper flag talk. All that's coming away, and a weatherman has been banned from work. All that coming your way on the Ben and Skin Show. We'll keep the party going. Next, don't go nowhere