Speaker 1: All right, welcome back, and now joining us is John Richardson. He is the founder and CEO of Richardson Nutrition Center. You can kind of remember that as RNC. It's the good R and C and so Richardson Nutrition Center. They promote wellness, healthy living through the use of safe and effective dietary supplements help the body's natural healing processes. When to get him back on, We had a very interesting talk last time. We talked about B seventeen and other things. I've had a chance to sample some of his products as well. Thank you for joining us. John.
Speaker 2: My pleasure, David, as I said, you're one of my heroes, and so I have followed you for a long time, and so it's actually a pleasure to get on with people that are like minded so that we can let your audience know about these truths, bring it into what's going on right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, right as we speak.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and as we speak. In just the last couple of days. I mean, we had yesterday, I think it was Kate Middleton, the you know, the future Queen I guess who's been struggling with cancer. But they've been very close lipped about it. They do not want her to even mention what kind of cancer she has. At first it was just she's got some kind of a stomach issue or whatever. Then they admitted that it was cancer, but they won't say what kind of cancer. Doesn't of course they do that with Charles as well. And she just finished a course of chemo. But I thought it was also interesting that at the same time we had el McPherson, model and actress. People will remember she also had cancer, but she treated it without chemo and said she beat it without chemo, And she talked in an article about all the struggles that she'd had with her family because it's the kind it's the way the medical community puts pressure on you and makes you afraid to try anything other than what they are offering. And that's really the big obstacle she had to overcome, was to try to think outside the medical box that they put everybody into. It's got very interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fascinating because I have like three degrees of separation from her, and I usually when I commit to that, I'm going to get to talk to somebody. She came out here to Arizona and lived here eight months, you know, right in this in this neighborhood basically, because you know, Arizona, as people that don't know, is one of the freeest states for nutritional therapy for all diseases. They have you know, schools, they have educational institutes, they have doctor Henry Eley's out here. We just had a doctor come by, doctor Martin, that came by the office and he used to use BE seventeen regularly in the seventies and eighties, and then he told me it disappeared right about the time my dad disappeared. They whatever happened to my dad? I can't you know, I don't have any factual information about that. They took him out, but it sure is straight that three of the most prominent doctors using B seventeen and lea trill in the treatment of the C word, we're all died within six months of each other back in the late eighties. Wow.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. Last time we talked to I said, you, you see the same thing with Carrie Mollis and the PCR test. You know, just before this whole thing rolled out, PCR test that was used by Fauci to give the impression that they were measuring things legitimately, that they were doing real science. And measurement and everything. He called Fauchi a fraud in the way that he said, you're abusing that you're trying. You can't prove that there's an HIV virus that's causing AIDS by using my PCR thing. He says, whatever is causing it. He said, what you're doing is not science, and he can so he disappeared at that point in time as well. I mean, when you look at what the pharmaceutical companies are doing, when they know what they're doing, and this is now coming out over and over again. When you look at the vaccines and ivery think they knew with tests the adverse effects that were happening significantly, and in the past, when there was an oppositional FDA, they would stop, when there was far less risk and far less harm, they would stop these drugs. But now they know they can do anything that they wish, and so if they have that kind of a calculation where they really don't care how many people they hurt or kill, there's not really anything that's going to stop them from whatever they want to do. If they're strictly focused on the money. It's truly amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, let's say the whole system is made that way. No drug gets approved unless it's profitable. No FDA approvals on vitamins. There's no fd approval on zinc or vitamin C. You can't as a position legally tell your patient you're treating their cancer with vitamin C even though the line is pulling one awards back in the seventies and eighties. So it's really a situation where people are waking up from it because of this COVID. It's unfortunately we had to go through this, this medical tyranny, but people are truly waking up to the fact that we've been lied to about so many things. And the good thing for me is that God has given me all of this material to where I feel stronger than ever.
Speaker 3: I've known this all this for thirty years, David, But when.
Speaker 2: I would go out to try to tell people, I'd only have my dad's story and go a Griffin's story.
Speaker 3: We've talked about Geo Griffin, A World without Cancer.
Speaker 2: Ed who's ninety three, says he doesn't know anybody that's ever died of cancer that regularly eats amignalan apricot seeds, and that trilicides whatever the name is, they're want to call it, but they have the systematically, just like this situation with Kate Middleton, just like the King, they've systematically covered up the fact that he, the King, that the god cancer said, told the world he's not going to use chemotherapy, radiation, surgery. But you don't hear that anywhere. You don't hear that except in quiet circles. He's using natural remedies. And it wouldn't surprise me if Kate Middleton also did that.
Speaker 3: Like you said, they're not telling us what it is.
Speaker 2: If she's successfully helping herself, you know, if she's successfully helping herself from natural remedies, they're not going to tell us, that's all.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, they're not going to tell us the cancer. They wouldn't tell us what the what she's using for treatment either, would they know that?
Speaker 2: We wouldn't. Yeah, they don't tell us what it is, and we've got fake pictures.
Speaker 3: It's all.
Speaker 2: It's all a si off and the battles are raging on, as you know, and you and I are not on opposite sides about much, and I'm sure if we were, we could convince each other. But we do know this that they lie to us constantly and that we have a we have to have a skeptical mind anytime something's presented to us as fact, because the truth is there's that they've covered things up so many times and lied about so many things that even people that we otherwise might trust might have bad information.
Speaker 3: But we have to go dig deeper. And that's what I do. You know R and C.
Speaker 2: It's Richardson Nutritional Center. For anybody thinks that I'm part of the r n C. That is funny that I had people contact and said you got to get rid of that Rona Daniels, or I'm not going to support you anymore.
Speaker 3: And I said, well, I you know, I'm right there with you. I support you.
Speaker 2: But my dad came up with Richardson Nutritional Center back in the seventies because his patients would come to see him and then they would go home and not be able to get it because they were making a vitamin illegal that was being proven without a shadow of a doubt to help prevent the sea word and help people use their immune system to fight it off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember when that was. In the early nineties, the FDA was trying to outlaw vitamin C, especially right and even that, but they were going to regulate the amount that you could have of all these different vitamins that you could sell over the counter. I remember the Libertarian Party was that year. I went to it. It was in Salt Lake City, and Orrin Hatch spoke there about the only thing we'd agree with him on, and it was because kind of like with Tom Emmery, you know, he opposes CBDC because he's connected to people who are selling crypto stuff. Well, or In Hatch was connected with people who were selling supplements in the supplement industry, and so he was opposing it. You know, I don't know that he would have we were posing it on principle. He was posing it on the principle in terms of cash right.
Speaker 3: Right, right, how much money hit his bank account?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, two different types of principle. Uh so, but you know, for for whatever reason, you know, we would join forces. And so it was kind of interesting to see or In Hatch addressing the Libertarian Party trying to stop the FDA from stopping people being able to have even vitamins. I mean, that's where these people have been for the longest time. It's all about serving the interests of the pharmaceutical people. It's kind of interesting too when we look at el McPherson. She said that she had breast cancer. She got it seven years ago, and she said when it first showed up, she said, she had a lump ectomy in twenty seventeen, seven years ago. The doctors wanted her to do missectomy, radiation, hormonal therapy, breast reconstruction, chemotherapy. She said, I chose a holistic approach. She said, saying no to standard medical solutions was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life, but saying no to my own inner sense would have been even harder. And she talks about how her family. One of her sons was with her on that decision and the other one was like, this is absolutely not going to work. And so it was a struggle within her family. It was a struggle with herself, the fear of trying something that the establishment is telling you that you can't do. But I think what we've seen in the last couple of years, we've seen the establishment so thoroughly discredit itself. I think that really does help people a lot. But she did it before that happened. Kind of interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a fascinating story.
Speaker 2: Like I said, she used to date Andy Wakefield, who I know intimately from the whole battle on autism, and how the general public still thinks that they've never proven a link between vaccines and autism. But that could not be further from the truth, David. But you could go out and do a poll outside of any hotel in downtown a city, in any blue city in the country, and it probably be the majority of people think, oh, that's been disproven. That's not the case. And so we have been so inundated with medical misinformation because of the profit motive and also the fact they'd they like to keep population control and they like to keep us controlled because there's no better way to control us as a people than by our health. You can control our health, David. You can control everything. It doesn't matter how much money you have, you'll trade it all for your health.
Speaker 3: And you know, the situations are obvious.
Speaker 2: But when we get something like when we come out with a lump or bump, we believe that is the disease. And this is what I'm here to tell your audience. The lump or the bump, even the lump she cut out of her breast, is not the disease. Let me repeat that is not the disease. No different than if you get chicken pox. You wouldn't cut the little pimples off of your arm to try to cure chicken pox.
Speaker 3: That is the what they've done for fifty or sixty years.
Speaker 2: Failing, dreadful, dreadfully, miserably, so much so that the recent woman who was on Tucker Carlson gave up her her surgery career. She was at Stanford Hospital, she was at top of her class. I can't Carrie. I think Carrie means is that I can't CALLI means I think is her name, And if you, if you're a producer, can help us find that name.
Speaker 3: She gave up her career. She was just on Tung Carlson and she broke.
Speaker 2: This news and her her brother was a a He would raise funds to try to battle you know, he was one of the people that convinced the politicians to go with more pharmaceutical drugs. I don't know, my brain's not working to find these words this morning. But she quit her career because all she said she was ever taught to do. She put in her resignation. All she was ever taught to do is cut things out of people's body and then bill them for it. She never learned the entire system of how it worked. Cancer is an entire body system failure. It means that you have a deficiency disease that cannot fight back the cancer. So if you start by cutting out a lump or bump, all you're doing is releasing it. It's almost guaranteed to come back. Chemotherapy is just a drug, a deadly poisonous drug that does kill a cancer, but it also kills all your healthy cells. So people's hair falls out, their nails fall out, their teeth get loose, they lose their appetite, they lose weight. Radiation is simply an X ray pointed at the tumor trying to reduce it again killing the symptom. The reason why we have that tumors because it's surrounding the cancer. It's killing the symptom and it may shrink, but it's not going to go away. These people end up dying anyway, And we watched the statistics. Over ninety percent of the people that go into that system with chemotherapy, radiation and surgery, over ninety percent of them die within seven years. It's a death it's a death cult. Cancer is the same death cult that we had with COVID, except we did it over fifty years and sixty years. And people like Hans Kneper, doctor Hans Nieper, who treated President Ronald Reagan for cancer with leatrill and metabol therapy in nineteen eighty five, he had stage four colon cancer. He treated it, and he couldn't even tell people about it until later in life.
Speaker 3: He wrote, he wrote books and information.
Speaker 2: But President Ronald Reagan, who you know, signed the law that said that you couldn't sue a pharmaceutical company. He was convinced. He was a good man, I believe, but he was vinced by these pharmaceutical companies that they needed to have this protection. Otherwise we weren't going to be able to help children in the future. Now we have seventy two vaccines we have. You know, kids in California get seventy two shots by the time they're five years old. And our health is deteriorating because the more medicine they stick into us that's supposed to help our immune system, the more we deny God's medicine, which is what land trail, vitamin C vitamin D, vitamin E, all these vitamins we need. They to have us go away from those instead of going to them when we get disease.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty amazing. You're talking about Ronald Reagan and the doctor who secretly treated him. You know, they really try to keep that a secret. Whatever anybody is suffering from the presence, we've got to have this image that they're invincible. But also they don't want people to know that. It's truly amazing because Reagan, that would have been and who was maybe in his early to mid seventies at that point in time, and I think he'd lived to his early nineties. Didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he lived nineteen years past stage four cancer. He was extremely petrified. I've interviewed a man who's on his staff literally from Connecticut, who knew doctor Hans Neeper and helped work with this, and he knew that he was shipped off to a navy vessel off the coast of West Germany because doctor Hansneper was from West Germany.
Speaker 3: He was also connected with Sloan Kettering.
Speaker 2: Doctor Hansneper was when they were doing this study, so he knew that leatrol worked in the mid seventies, but they lied about it. So he continued to use this in his practice helping people with nutritional therapy for cancer. But he was also sworn to secrecy, so it actually his speech writer didn't even put that Reagan had cancer til after he passed away, and then he just mentioned that he had colon cancer. But he cured it naturally. It's documented he cut a little piece of his colon out but avoided chemotherapy and radiation altogether. And that would have changed the world. David in nineteen eighty five, three years before my dad died. He would have changed the world, but they kept it quiet and he lived nineteen years and died of senility, basically nineteen years later after he had staged four terminal cancer in his first presidency. And no one knows this story. We have all the documentation. We are putting it out there. And look at the similarities between Trump and Reagan when they both were pro vaccines and pro big farmer because they had so much pressure, they were both shot at, they both had attempted, you know, assassinations, and they both on the face value, both believe in freedom of choice and natural answers to.
Speaker 3: Disease.
Speaker 1: So of course, when you look at the gag order that they put on Hans Nieper about that, it's very much like when I started out of the program that I started talking about the debate and I said, he it's a big patche and everything. I've played a clip from Wag the Dog, and when they get the Hollywood director there, they said, you're gonna you're gonna create a war for us. It's going to be a pageant. But you can't tell anybody about it. You can never tell anybody about it, because we're going to kill you if you're tell anybody about it. You know, that type of thing. And the fact that they would do that to cover up a cancer treatment that would be an opposition to what the big pharmaceutical companies want to do. That truly is amazing with Ronald Reagan. Now, of course that book you've held up a couple of books there, Hans Nieper and another one that was the study that they did. Those books are available at rn C as well, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we have rn C stored dot com.
Speaker 2: You can use the discount code that people know about that should be in a description that they can get discount on all the documents that we have. We've put together the most extensive list of proving documents that we can and we have thousands more documents to go. I mean, this just the strangest things we find from from this vault, and it says how to legally avoid wanted immunizations of all kinds. This was a document produced back in the nineteen eighties when people knew about natural answers. But they're trying to get this out there now with the Internet, at least on shows like yours. We can get this truth out there, but we have so much documentation they've covered up, and how do we get it?
Speaker 3: David?
Speaker 2: It was hidden away to keep it from the raids of the Three Letter agencies. The president of an organization called the Cancer Control Society.
Speaker 3: Hid it away to keep it from the.
Speaker 2: Three letter agencies that were raiding his home in northern California. And so we put it in containers and we've brought it to Arizona to a location to be named later.
Speaker 3: We're scanning it, we're going through it.
Speaker 2: We're finding i mean literally newspaper clippings that were getting reproduced. We talked about leatrol on FDA safe list, and then a poster that they put out, the FDA put out saying how it's unsafe and unnatural. We've got patriots marshaling forces to fight metacrats. Does that sound like something that could come out of an article from.
Speaker 3: Today, Yeah, like his repeats itself.
Speaker 2: And then here's an author that wrote a book in the sixties who predicted his own arrest just from telling people about lantroll and B seventeen therapy basically as a natural answer to the sea word. Now, doctors have always gotten in trouble from saying that it treats cancer, and that's what we want to avoid in this day and age. So we can let doctors know just use it for their patients, use it for their people, just as a support for the immune system, just like vitamin C, vitamin D or anything else. So that's one of our messages we have at RNC store as well. Not only do we have the products available, the information available, we also counsel doctors who are across the country are waking up in droves, not woke, but waking up in droves that natural answers. Not only does it help the patients get out of system, but they can also have a wonderful career helping people naturally. Even as an MD, you can use a mixture of some orthodox medicine, especially with surgeries and accidents and things like that. But if you can be proactive on getting people the right nutritions that they need, doctors mds are learning right now that that's the path to the future.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I'm surprised with all those documents that you had there. We didn't see anything from the FDA saying this is for horses, y'all. You know, it's that kind of stuff. They have completely destroyed their credibility. That's the only good thing that's come out of the last four years is that people have finally seen how they operate. And I had seen how they operated before this because they pulled the same stuff with COVID that they had done for their annual flu shot stuff and anything. It's like, well, we've seen this before. We know exactly where they're going, we know exactly the kind of manipulation and propaganda that they to people. But they went even farther this time and really destroyed their credibility. You know, we talked about Ronald Reagan in nineteen eighty five having natural therapy and other things like that, and surviving and not having chemo therapy. Those not too long after that. It's in about a two year period, not even about a year and a half. My father had cancer and he got chemotherapy, and his first time they gave him chemotherapy went into a coma and he died a few days later from the chemotherapy. He didn't die from cancer, he died from their chemo therapy. The same thing could have happened to Ronald Reagan, and that if he hadn't gone with a natural thing instead, he wound up living for another nineteen years. A tale of a two different things. Yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: A friend of mine, doctor Rashid Batar, who was most likely murdered. You know, I just try to tell the truth, even though people all he is most likely murdered. I was texting back fourth when he was said he was poisoned.
Speaker 3: He was definitely poisoned.
Speaker 2: And whether he was eventually murdered by that or it was the effect of that poisoning, any way, he was taken out. But he made it well known as an MD that ninety percent of the people that got cancer died of the treatment from the cancer. Ninety percent of people and so you might be better off, and you know, and this is blasphemy, you might be better off just going home and enjoying the rest of your life instead of getting these poisons. Like you said, your dad was given a treatment. You know how many times I hear that people are given the first dose of chemotherapy and they're so sick afterwards. They're like, I didn't feel this sick of ever during this whole battle with cancer. So even that, and the FDA had to admit, David, as you joked about, you call it horse pace, they had to admit that a Bigdalin without a doubt, caused people to get off painkillers. Our whole medical system, David, has become where painkillers pain is the is the symptom that everyone wants to fix.
Speaker 3: You've got something wrong with you.
Speaker 2: You've got to get a pain killer to get that pain away. It doesn't have anything to do with taking care of the disease. So we're taking pharmaceutical drugs for painkillers or anti virals or antibacterial and anti this and that to get rid of pain. When that's a symptom of what's wrong. That's tells your body telling you God telling you you're doing something wrong. Stop eating that thing, stop doing that thing, stop drinking that alcohol or doing whatever you're doing that's unhealthy.
Speaker 3: Learn fix the problem.
Speaker 2: And that's what we've gotten away from, and that's what we're getting back to, is resolving the underlying problem so that we don't die soon. We don't die of the treatments instead of dying from quote unquote the deficiency disease, which we don't have to die ed Griffin, ninety three.
Speaker 3: And the huns Is who he documented lived.
Speaker 2: In the turn of the century, lived to be one hundred and twenty one hundred and thirty years old, and they.
Speaker 3: Ate up to two hundred apricot seeds a day.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying here that apricot seeds are the all encompassing answer to every disease in the planet. But I have studies that I found in this vault where famous world famous dentists proved that cavities were actually a deficiency of vitamin B seventeen. Believe it or not, David, we found that information. This has been covered up. Of course, it's much more profitable to drill holes and fill with things and do all sorts of treatments.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying denis are all bad.
Speaker 2: But there's natural answers to the things that go on in our mouth, just as proven over history as are all these medical answers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you stop and think about vitamin C and Rickets. I mean that's a you know, that's just a deficiency in vitamin C.
Speaker 2: There's all different things, Surby, I know what you meant, Ricketts's vitamin.
Speaker 1: Gates, Yeah, Surby, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Two point four million people died a year, David A back three hundred years ago, and that's a natural, easy answer. We don't know about scurvy. The same thing is going on with the seventeen. It's just so hard for us to believe it. They want to keep us in fear, just like they did with COVID, so that we try this vaccine, which is not a vaccine at all. It's been well proven. It's a gene therapy, no question about it. We no question that more people died have died from the results of that vaccine than ever died of COVID. The treatments for COVID is what killed people. And this is information that you know, three years ago probably would have got me put in jail. But people were saying back three years ago, and now it's coming out in the general public, so people are more skeptical of the medical establishment than they've ever been and time.
Speaker 3: To wake up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah it is. And I wish you know when and they pull this stuff on us all the time. I'm just at the point now where I'm absolutely done with a medical community after what happened. You know, first I told you what happened my father. Then my son gets ciproo floxen. Well it's not actually that it was. It was of that family, of the Floxen family. Same thing as chemotherapy, and the people are talking about says, it's the same exact thing. It continues to attack your body, continues to attack your mitochondria after you take it, even just a small amount of it. And when I start looking online to see if I can find some natural remedies or things like that, what I see are you know, from WebMD and these other places, Well you should have some SSRIs if you're having trouble sleeping. It's like, are you kidding me? SSRIs? Or they say gabapentin. Gabapentin was something that gave my wife after she had a hip replacement, and it caused her to have all kinds of issues. Just the initial dosage of that. It took us quite a while to get her detoxed from that made her pass out all the rest of this stuff. It was just amazing to see these things that they just prescribed them like candy. They'll go down. And these doctors that you talked about the doctor who said, well, my only job was to cut things out of people, you know, Well, the other doctors their prescription is to look at a table of symptoms and then tell you what the pharmaceutical industry wants you to take at the moment, and without any regard to any kind of safety concerns. And they don't tell you what the safety concerns are. It's just amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't have any tests that tests them all together. No matter what they say about a drug test that's always tested by itself. They do that so that there's you know, they call these double blind you know studies. They test that one drug by itself, it's never tested with two, three, four, five vaccines, seventy two vaccines.
Speaker 3: That never happens.
Speaker 2: Even when they try to say they've done safety tests, most of them a couple of people died, or a couple of people had heart failure, a couple of people had liver and now they allow hundreds of people to die before they take a drug off the off, the the you know, the market and this whole thing. You know. One of the things we talked about was Zuckerberg coming out and now saying that he was convinced not to let people know about natural answers to COVID.
Speaker 3: He was convinced he was strong on armed.
Speaker 2: It's amazing, David to think to hear that, to hear that information coming out. But I think Zuckerberg is like the rat leaving the sinking vessel. He he literally has seen that things he's done has killed people. People have had heart attacks because of him, People have lost their children because of him. And so it's all well and good that at this eleventh hour, when it's all coming out everywhere, that he's going to jump ship and kind of try to throw the administration under the bus. But the truth is, he knew, he knew very well. He lied over and over again. And so I'm one of those people. Yes, I believe God can forgive people, you know, whatever they've done their lives by one of those people that still thinks that we need to pursue him paying for this. He needs to needs to pay for this evil lying. Yeah you can, you can say it. I admit it, and I'm give him credit for that instead of waiting for him to be completely taken out later. But I don't forgive him, and I don't forget it, and I'm not the one to judge him. God will be the one to judge him, but our criminal justice system needs to deal with him whatever happens. I'm not saying it's going to David, but that's what I'm putting out there. And I'm not afraid of Facebook and Zuckerberg, just like what happened with the CEO of YouTube, the powers to be, the evil ones that want is dead, don't care who they kill. They're deaficult And this woman who supported the vaccine and pushed the vaccine and told everybody to get it died of turbo cancer at fifty four. Can't even pronounce her name, but she was the CEO of YouTube that probably kicked you off, kicked me off. I had a channel with subscribers and got kicked off because I was just telling people about natural answers.
Speaker 3: And she lost her life and they don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, and that they kicked me off. They kicked me off for telling people about the Federal Reserve. They'll kick you off or anything.
Speaker 3: Well like Ed Griffin.
Speaker 2: They call it Ed Griffin a right wing extremist because he told people the truth about the Federal Reserve and creature from Jacal Island and told people the truth about cancer fifty years ago. David and even Patriots for people that are right minded still think cancer is the lump of the bump, or they think it's something we catch, or it's something some chemical to give us. No, it's our immune system not having the proper nutrition the enzymes.
Speaker 3: And I think I've mentioned this.
Speaker 2: To you about the professor at Loyal University who came out in nineteen seventy eight and said that this may be the end to breast cancers. His name was doctor Harold Manner. He was the head of biology at Loyal University for thirty years and he studied amygdalin with mice that were bred to grow breast cancers and wiped out eighty nine percent of the cancers and said this may mean the end of mastectomies. And he was fired in the nineteen seventies, left penniless and had to move to Mexico and actually died ninety days before my father in nineteen eighty eight.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's amazing, And I really want to thank you for persisting on this because you know, as these people are so persistent, we have to be equally persistent to tell people truth as persistent as they are to try to cover it up. I think many times about my wife was protesting an abortion clinic in Austin that is signs that stopped Black genocide, you know, and they had the lefties show up. It is the first time we'd seen anti FOP people and they showed up with a black sign. They didn't have anything to say. They just want to stop you from saying what you're saying. And so he tried to hold it in front of her sign and she go down below him and go down. Leutch, you go up, and they're going up and down, up and down to show this thing. It's just amazing that they just want to silence people, and we know what it is that they want to do. Now you've got you were talking about Zuckerberg, You've got an article, extensive article talking about this. Tell people where they can find.
Speaker 2: That, Well, it's on our website at rncstore dot com. Uh, if you if you use the Forward Slash newsletter, you just sign up for you just put your name and your email. And I know people are cautious about that. We don't use it for you know, spamming people. But this is where we can send out this information. We have all the research about what Zuckerberg said and what he did, and and you know, just explain to people that it's not time to go, oh, let's go jump back on Facebook. And now they're telling the truth because Zuckerberg's seeing the light.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Just know he's covering his butt. He's just covering his rear and he they brainwashed the entire world, and you know by by censoring and and and deplatforming, and it's not something you can just ask forgiveness to get away from. They need to. If he really means that, we'll see if that's just a news cycle. You came out and said that Trump was a bad you know ass for for standing up, and it's all like you said, David, just like my good friend Jelo Griffin, it's all the play we're watching and we don't know where it's all going to come down, but we have to fight our own battle.
Speaker 3: We have to.
Speaker 2: That's why we can't just leave our health up to the powers that be. We can't leave our information up to the powers that be at Google and Facebook. We have to hold them to account and continue telling the truth. And like your wife, if we get censored here, you move it over here. If you get censored there, you move it over here. We're on I think you're on the Rumble Channel, and I think maybe we're on live right now. In Rumble Channel, which I think is a great platform, it seems like they're not censoring information, and things are starting to go viral. People are starting to realize if they want the truth about health freedom, or political freedom, or even even financial freedom, that they got to go to a platform that doesn't censor the truth, no matter what the truth is. And I'm a person that believes every freedom speech is the most important freedom we have, because if we can't talk, if you and I can't disagree about something without being shut off or one of the other of us told go away, then we're not really speaking.
Speaker 3: We're not really a free people.
Speaker 2: We're not free and we can't and we're never gonna the battle against this tyranny without freedom of speech and freedom of the opportunity to get our message out there.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely. And it's ridiculous what they're doing now. I just saw as an article in Germany the German government is coming after some guy because on social media he called a German minister fat. Well, she actually is fat, you know, but it was What they're really after is they saying you don't have the you don't have the freedom to insult. And that's especially true of our masters, our political masters. But this is a few years ago you had Ron Atkinson, the comedian in the UK, said please feel free to insult me. You know, we must be able to keep this freedom of speech without it. He was saying, we don't have any comedy, but we also don't have any freedom to say anything. If you can shut somebody down because you hurt their feelings about it, because you said something that was mean spirited, the reality is is that if they shut down our speech, that is the key thing. That is why it was number one on the list a Bill of rights that Madison and other people added to the Constitution because it is so foundational. I have said before I think it is even more foundational than the Second Amendment. You're not even going to know who to shoot at if you don't have free speech right. I mean, you will not even rise up against tyranny, let alone resist it in any way, shape or form, if you don't know that the tyranny is happening. And that's why the tyrants come after free speech. And it is a program that is designed to enslave us, designed to kill us. And that's what the medical side is all about. And so it continues to escalate. We've got several people who have left messages here. We're on Live on Rock Fan Scott Helmer, thank you for the Tippy says, please post this full interview to David's X account so it can be shared with friends and family. And we do. We do that every day. We will pull out every interview that we do. We put it on our Rumble channel and on Rockfin and on a bit shoot and a huge tube, and we put it on our X account, So we do that every day as well as Gab. We put it on Gab as well, and so you know every interview that we do is up there. We'll also pull out a couple of clips from the show as well as the full show always will be up there and on Rock Finn. Jessica Morrow, thank you for the tip, says thank you David, especially for your show today. I am a long time listener and I've been diagnosed with stage four melanoma. I'm forty six and a mother of two. Your topic today is so true. I have dealt with two different hospitals here in the Northeast, one of them being quite famous for cancer treatment, and all they want to do is a single protocol of drugs down my throat or in my arm. It's very sad.
Speaker 2: It is sad Mayo Clinic. I'm guessing Mayo Clinic. And here's an here's not a funny story. And I just want to tell her to keep take heart because I have a friend whose name is Rick Hill, who's celebrating his fiftieth year of being cancer free. When he was sent home at the age of twenty four by Mayo Clinic saying he had stage four cancer and he was going to die.
Speaker 3: He is celebrating in October.
Speaker 2: His fiftieth year being cancer free using metabolic therapy including liatrell. He actually spoke to the Congress in the nineteen seventies to keep them from outlawing it. They wanted to outlaw a nutritional substance that's found in twelve unred different foods that's primarily found in.
Speaker 3: The apricot seed.
Speaker 2: That's why we talk about the apricot seed because it's the easiest way to get it.
Speaker 1: Right there, I've got apricot seeds, so tell us a little bit about that and the april. I you know, when you eat this, you got to go a little bit. So I couldn't believe when you said there's that tribe that eight two hundred of them a day, because oh, it looks like almonds, and several love them in my mouth, and it kind of gets I don't know how to describe it. It was a very interesting sensation that you get horrible test many of them, you know, at one time, but there's something there for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's horrible tasting.
Speaker 2: And the thought is that what they what the bad guys say, what Google says, is you're getting cyanide poison when you get these reactions. It's absolutely nearly impossible to get sin and poison unless you drank a bunch of beta glucosa days at the same time and that's it.
Speaker 3: It's a longer story.
Speaker 2: Than we have time for now. But I want to tell people that God created vitamins to keep us disease free. If we just listen to what he said, and.
Speaker 3: I've repeated this, I'm gonna go Genesis one twenty nine.
Speaker 2: Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seeds that is on the face of the earth, and every tree with seed in his fruit. You shall have them for food. God did not provide us these seeds to poison us. That's the lie they want to tell us. David, Yeah, make gain is broken apart only in the presence of an abnormal cell.
Speaker 3: That's where beta glucosa dayse is.
Speaker 2: So if you eat a handful of them, you're probably going to give yourself an upset stomach because your body's not used to dealing with it. The average American diet gets about one milligram of amigdalin in a day. My dad said, Ed Griffin said, you need one hundred to two hundred milligrams a day, not a whole lot. It's only like five or ten apricot seeds. There's twenty milligrams in each apricot seed. And David, I eat regularly forty a day now, I with the caveat. I don't recommend that to everybody. And because if you do that, you're going to get upset stomach. You're not going to get cyanide poisoning. That doesn't happen. The body has a roadin ase called the protecting enzyme, which breaks the any free cyanide that's developed if you come in contact with the cancer cell is broken down by roadin ase that turns it into a pain reliever. That's why the FDA can't deny that a mignalant causes pain relief. But I'm going to be at the Healing for the Ages conferences. We go with doctor Brian Artists doctor Ed Group, whom many people know from Global Healing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know you.
Speaker 3: I just talked to doctor Edgroup yesterday.
Speaker 2: He used lay a trill back in the nineteen nineties and two thousands until he got demonized by the FDA. It's we had to move away from it and started Global Healing. We're working together on a project that I'm not going to announce yet. We're working on it to bring this to more people in a way that's that's not so nasty tasting. As the apricot seed, because this is the best way to get it. It's also the hardest way for people to do because they don't like the taste of it. So we're trying to make it, grind it up and put it into seed meals so people can put it in their smoothies or their oat meal. But again I must repeat, I'm not the only one that has it. It's not a trademark. God has the trademark on it. That's the thing that they hate. They hate that this little seed can wipe out a two trillion dollar industry, and so they'll lie, cheat and steal to stop people from knowing about this. And I'm not the only one who has it. You can grow in your own yard and you can eat foods that have them going in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it says there on the Life of California, grown tested pesticide and irverside free, air dry. It looks very much like almonds, and like I said, you know, it's kind of a kind of a strong taste. I just grabbed a handful of them. It's like almost popping in is I take these one or two at a time when you're first there, and it's like, oh, okay, well, but I survived, didn't have any problems. I didn't even have an upset stomach with it. And then I've got this as well. The seed caps. Tell us a little bit about seed caps.
Speaker 3: Yeah, seed caps is just our answer. It's it's very simple.
Speaker 2: We squeeze the oil out of it to keep it from going rancid, and we grind it up our seed powder. It has the oil pressed out, and that we put it in a capsule. So if you don't like the taste, you just take it. It gets for your upper colon and goes to work in your in your stomach. So that's that's just a way to get a simply. You can get it as pure Latrell have the bottles back here for somebody that wants more potency one hundred milligrams of pure latrol five hundred milligrams. We even offer it in the liquid laotroll what some people use to add to their ivs, just like vitamin seed. The crab doctor Krebs, who is the kind of the proponent of the sixties and seventies who is getting the word out there, said when people said, well how much should I do if I have somebody said, get as much into your system as your immune system can handle. So they did many toxicology studies back then and even more recent that migdalen, even though they try to make you fearful of the cyanide thing, and we've talked about that, is safer than sugar. And my wife even goes, honey, stop saying that because sugar's poisoned. The number one thing you need to do if you're trying to be healthy is get off sugar. But lanant pure amigdalan is safer than sugar. And we have many studies and many documentation and it's all available at RNC store dot com for people to look up, understand and read that. It's not just John Richardson having some patent or trademark on this item. It's available out there in the world, and we want to teach people so they can't take that away from us, so they can't keep us afraid. And I wanted to do chemo rushing to chemotherapy, radiation and surgery when we have an issue, well.
Speaker 1: It's very important. It's very important for us to arm ourselves with the truth before something happens. You know, it's just in our particular case, you know, you got an emergency infection that is is really rapidly building, and you're concerned about that. We didn't know the history of these you know, flocks and the family of these drugs and everything like that, and it didn't ring a bell and I was I was sick of the time myself as well. And so you know, they take advantage of your ignorance, is what they do. I got a couple of questions here a comment a question on Rock finn in In says, my sister worked at UAB and four researchers quietly announced that they'd found a possible cure for cancer. I don't know what type, but they were shut down. Heard that over and over again. And I've got this from Brian and Dev McCartney. Can you ask him about doctor Stanslaw Brazinski and if he knew him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do know him more know of him. Were not personal friends, but he's out of Houston. I've driven by his clinic. I have a good friend that does know him where There was actually a study David Dunn at a hospital in Houston that proved that amygdalen helped prevent or treat seven different types of sea word now I'm going to use that in that sentence because they were also shut down. Obama administration shut it down. People forget, well, why would they do that? Why would they do that? For an answer, because people forget that the entire medical industry is supported by the pharmaceutical industries. So at this hospital there was ten or twenty million dollars worth of drugs being tested through the pipeline. Biser is buying companies that have come up with a new drug for cancer. This is a profit machine. So I, like I said, if there was a study done at a hospital or someplace like Sloan Cantering the seventies that proved read the title of this, and you can watch this using your night as People's affiliate code. You can watch this for free on our website as long as it stays up on Rumble because they took it down from Facebook. But it showed that it stopped the spread of cancer, and they lied to us about it. This was in the nineteen seventies. If you don't think they're doing that to us now, If people don't think they're doing that to us now, this is the answer that they don't want us to know about. And as long as I can keep standing up in my soapbox and preaching this and getting information out there there for such a time as this. People are receptive to it, David, because they've gone through the things that you have, and many of your viewers have gone through the same thing.
Speaker 3: They shut down the natural answers because there's no.
Speaker 2: Profit in it. The system doesn't sustain itself that way. That's why we have to scrap that system eventually and go from the point of view of healing the person, not treating their pains or their symptoms and just masking them, but healing the person.
Speaker 3: That's what we have to go back to.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 3: It's not you know, boody medicine.
Speaker 2: It's scientifically proven natural answers to disease that we need to open up to the world and that should be the first role people take, the first take.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Yeah, it's time for a paradigm shift. I mean, how can we look at what has happened in the last four years and not understand that. But you know, I just recently I looked up a supplement in m in and the people that I got it from, and I saw that they got shut down during the COVID stuff because they said something that was really pretty innocuous, saying you know, well this this really does help with COVID, but you have to be very careful about that. If you make a particular statement or claim, they will use that then to shut you down. They completely shut those people down. I remember when things were happening and people were concerned, said, well, we got this this thing out there, and I said, look, you know SARS and and things like this. You know these are are not really uh novel or new. And I read quotes from people who had been one of them was still at either the FDA or the NIH, and I said, here's what they're saying. They're saying that it builds up your body's defenses. It doesn't necessarily kill a particular disease, but it builds up your body's defenses so that you fight it naturally. So I read the quotes from both the NIH and from the FDA for that. But if you go out and you say, well, it's going to cure such and such a disease, and that's not really the paradigm, because, as you point out, we're not focused on a disease. We're not focused on cutting off a bump or cutting off a lump or whatever. That's not really the disease. The disease is more systematic, and that's why you're approaching it from a nutritional standpoint.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, that's the safest way to approach it.
Speaker 2: For doctors, for health practitioners, for people to understand that we're supporting the immune system.
Speaker 3: We have all of our website that this has never been approved by FDA.
Speaker 2: I'm not a doctor. I don't treat patients. I'm just a historian that's pushing this message out there and giving people the data they need to make their own decisions. And that's what we have to do. We can't bury our head in the sand anymore, David. We can't just hope someone else is going to protect us. There's going to be white nights coming in and rescue us at the last possible second, even who are voting for president, even though I think it's a clear there's a clear difference between the two people on face value. Now, I don't think that's our answer to our future. Our answer is for us to be educated, us to learn the truth and get it and spread it amongst our tribe. The people that we love the most, the people that follow you listening to your truth. They know you tell the truth, regardless of it whether it's best for your financial reasons or not.
Speaker 3: Same thing for me.
Speaker 2: I sell a book on my website, David that says, can't serve free with food. It actually teaches anybody who buys it how to put me out of business. What a crazy thing to do, because if you eat the right foods, you don't need John Richards, So you don't need this story. If you eat the right foods and take the right nutrients, you can avoid the sea word in your lifetime and avoid it for any of your family members. It's really just an educational and making the right choices when you're eating. The problem is most of our choices are limited to processed foods at the grocery store, the fast food place, and left to our own devices, we're gonna eat things that are sugary and salty and taste delicious and have no nutritional value. So sometimes eating the right thing taste horrible. But God told us that's what we need to eat for food, So I recommend people follow what God said.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a really good spiritual analogy. Well sometimes that's a better taste, But it's what he's got for our best interest. And you know, there's been a lot of talk about hyperprocessed foods and all this other kind of stuff, and so a lot of there was an article that just was published in addition to that said, well, you know a lot of people saying, well, I don't want to have junk food and anything, so they're eating really good stuff. They're eating salad and having fat free salad dressings and everything. That said, well, do you realize that the colon cancer is going up because this stuff is just loaded with chemicals. It's just an imitation of the other stuff. You know that that is natural, and it just is permeated throughout our food supply. You know, the wheat is adulterated from genetic modification and uh and it's from selective breeding even before the genetic modification, but now they're going to be doing GMO wheat. Everything is adulterated like that. So it is really difficult to eat natural and eat really clean. Even the people think they're eating clean are getting some kind of a fake imitation of food.
Speaker 2: You need to you need to supplement unfortunately with what the food they have available. But some of the guidelines that my beautiful wife has taught me to really follow, even though you know, I've been.
Speaker 3: A person who ate a lot of dairy.
Speaker 2: She says, if you're if you're battling a disease and you want to get healthy, you feel better, stay away from dairy, stay away from gluten, and stay away from sugar if you can. Those are the three hard things to Everybody likes the hot fresh buns with you know, uh, you know, with sugar, and you know, cakes and things like that. If you can stay away from those things besides what I'm talking about, you know, dairy, gluten, and sugar, you can avoid a lot of disease. And those things have been kind of pushed on us over time because those industries had the most mind to spend to get on that food pyramid, and so it is a financial thing. But our food right now is mostly garbage, mostly garbage. So we do need to supplement and that's unfortunate. But it's a lot cheaper than the other method to treat after you get.
Speaker 3: It, you know, and try to fight it that way.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, well, I'm really interested to see what's going to come out with a collaboration between you and doctor group. Tell them, I said, Hill such a nice guy. It really does.
Speaker 2: See him this weekend, I'll see him with Ryan Artists, doctor Schmidt from gold Care.
Speaker 3: They're doing amazing things, David. I don't know if you're familiar.
Speaker 1: With what I know, doubt, but I do know doctor Group and I have the most respect for him. He is such a nice guy, very sincere in what he does, and you know, one of the nicest people I've ever met. Really.
Speaker 2: His factory is is ten twelve minutes away from me. I don't want to tell people exactly where I am.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he's out in Arizona too, somewhere.
Speaker 2: No, he has his main office in Houston, but his factory is out here in Arizona.
Speaker 3: And we're going to be.
Speaker 2: Doing lipisomal versions of BB seventeen, which are absolutely amazing, and we're working on it right now. And you know, it's not like I'm announcing something that's private. It's a naturally occurring substance. I'm never going to have a trademark to it. I don't want to trademark to it. I don't want to be the only person, David. It protects me with more people that know about it, and more people are growing in their garden and you know, getting it so and when we talked.
Speaker 1: About liposomo, you're talking about having it bonded essentially to fat so that it's more absorbable into the system that correct.
Speaker 3: Well out the whole body. It was invented by the.
Speaker 2: Skincare companies spent millions of dollars on it, and then doctor Group has spent the last eight years perfecting it from nutritionally. He said they dropped it in the skincare line because they were taking all these poisons and making it to go all different parts of your body, so it wasn't helpful. It's only by bosomal technology is only good at what you're bringing to people is actually good for them.
Speaker 3: So that's what he's.
Speaker 2: Developed at Global Healing and we're going to be doing that. I'm excited about it.
Speaker 1: So I'm really excited about that. Yeah, vitamin liposomal, vitamin C. We've been taking that for a while and uh that's in our family have known about that, So that's great to see that happening with other things. Uh, the Richardson Nutrition Center RNC and it's RNC store dot com. It's where people can find things.
Speaker 3: That's right RNC store art dot com.
Speaker 2: Remember, don't tell me about how to how to run the Republican National Committee.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to help anybody with that.
Speaker 1: So that's right. And he'll give you some special benefits and things to help you if you use the code night and we're going to put up some links on our website. Let you know about that. But yeah, I'm all about people trying to find alternatives. You know, we didn't have alternatives to the Fiat dollar. We need to have alternatives to this fake, dangerous medical system. We've got to have a parallel society. That's the only way that we're going to be able to survive this stuff. These people are out to destroy everything in our society as well as our bodies and our souls. And so we've got to start educating ourselves and taking advantage of this. And you have a wealth of things to educate people about there with publications, an excellent resource source. Thank you so much, John for what you do. Again, it's rncstore dot com. Thank you, John, appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Thank you, David god bless, thank you, and.
Speaker 1: Thank you all for listening and for joining us today. That's it for today's broadcast. Have a good day. We'll talk to you tomorrow, hopefully. As your news been censored, banned, censored, banned over and over again, has vital information been helped by mainstream and antisocial media, it's the duty of every thinking person to make the great escape to the Davidnightshow dot com. There you'll find links to live streams, videos, audio podcasts, and support links. Live stream the show at d Live and every Monday through Friday nine am Eastern. Videos at bit shoot and huge Tube, new audio podcast The Real David Night Show at Podbean, iTunes, Stitcher, iHeart and more. But even though there's a light at the end of the tunnel, without your support, the show will run out of gas. The links to support the show are at the Davidnightshow dot com. To donate via subscribe Star, donate via p or donate via cash app, Bitcoin or po box. Are sincere things to all of you who have stood with us to get this fall. Please don't forge, get to share the links, and pray for the country as well as our family.