Speaker 1: Welcome to the Horrible Comnation.
Speaker 2: Come to conspiracy. This is revelation.
Speaker 1: Last we've done part exposing corruption with a rebellious home.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I got to see psychological game, spiritual troll mistaking that claim. But the truth bus we bring in to we rise than we find to seekers cabs station. This is your station, deep horrorble Comnation.
Speaker 2: Hi, and welcome back to another episode of Deplorable Nation. I'm your host, Deplorable Jenny, and today I have my beautiful, full talented black sheep of the family twinsy sister boo boo buddy. Uh mess, Heidi love back. How are you, my beautiful friend?
Speaker 1: That is far too gracious, But you did get black sheep correct and twin the same Sames yeah tall, yeah, you know. Janet is just the fun size and I'm a giant over here unfiltered.
Speaker 2: Oh well gosh, they say opposite's attract. However, we are identical in every other aspect, So there you go, there you go.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: So today, ladies and gentlemen, this episode, Uh, there's some firecrackers at the end that are gonna wake up some people, hopefully that don't know how the game is played. I knew because I've been in it for uber duper long time, seeing this repeatedly over and over again. So without further ado, today we are going to do a pharmachea rebranded. So buckle up, hold onto your seats, and if some stuff in here doesn't piss you off, then you're not paying attention.
Speaker 1: Just I mean, we had to piss them off the last time a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know, leave it to us to piss people off.
Speaker 1: It's okay, apparently apparently right, who knows whatever?
Speaker 2: So pharmachea, like we talked about before, an ancient Greek term and with the classical ancient Greek meaning, it means the use of drugs or medication or treating diseases, healing, therapeutic compounds, all the goodies, poisonings which we talked about on The Anointed one episode, many medicinal substances. Yes, they can be used for good, but they can also be used for harm as well. And then of course it also means sorcery, witchcraft, or magic, especially when potions and substances were used to influence people or events. Sound familiar, numb, numb, So can you see this, okay, my dear, Yes, maam, it is beautiful. So pharmaciea the hidden assassin, and we have the medical Cadusia staff with the two creepy snakes. Funny that they have little fans because venom. Snake venom is used in a lot of different medical compounds, medications, et cetera, et cetera, et CETERA little thing of note for people that have not heard me say this before, are not aware, one of the most commonly prescribed blood pressure medications is an ace inhibitor. Ace inhibitors are made with snake venom. Hence, while a lot of people are definitely allergic to them because they cause a very spasmodic cough to the point where people vomit from it. So welcome to the world of pharmachheea. So what does the slide say, Darling.
Speaker 1: It says pharmacy is sorcery by all nations were deceived, so Revelations eighteen twenty three. But mostly I like the photo for this particular one because you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Sorcery, and we have the wh on here as well as is there an old here. It's got ambulance services on here, it's got medical staffs on here, it's got prescriptions on here. This slide says it all. It's an all encompassing, all in one little pretty package, all in a bow. So there you go. So pharmaciea strangely enough, and I'm big on like root words and stuff. If you ever took one of my courses, you would know this comes from two different things. So pharmicon means drug, remedy or poison, an AA indicates an act, a practice, or condition. And so those two words together or what gave us pharmacy which is the science or practice of preparing indispensic meds, or pharmacology, which is the study of drugs and their effects. Like I said on the last show, though ninety seven percent of the medical studies that are done are founded and funded by big pharma or the government in a roundabout back door way, until only three percent of studies are not linked to the government or big pharma. So yeah, imagine that. So when it talks about the study of drugs and their effects, it's called lying with statistics right where they pay for whatever outcome that they want in this study to be able to push forward to medication and get it approved by the FDA. Simple. So, like we talked about last time. In Galatians five twenty it says idolatry and witchcraft, hatred, discord, jealousy. There's a lot of that going around these days, fits of rage, which I have something to say about that, selfish ambition, dissension or factions. And so think about the new mRNA technology and the studies that have come out recently stating that if you had this and it had multiple doses, especially of the one that starts with a P, people's behavior is very altered and they're very prone to not just fits of rage, but I would say personality changes in general, leaning a lot toward the negative side.
Speaker 1: So, and if you've got no injection, but you're with somebody that gave you a hot beef injection, I still have an injection.
Speaker 2: And if it wasn't a very good hot beef injection, you may be prone to fits of rage that too, Yes what? Or you maybe brought to insertions to make yourself happy afterwards? Sorry? Not sorry, you stop back, Going back to Revelations eighteen twenty three, The light of the lamp will never shine in you again. The voice of bridegroom and the bride will never be heard in you again. Your merchants were the were the world's important people. By your magic spell, all nations were let us stray, and like we talked about last time, like to Babbylon and mod day Babylon, and you know, all of the things and so substances influence, spiritual manipulation, all of that stuff through potions, plants, chemicals, intoxicants, there's a lot of that too, ritualistic spiritual manipulative context. Also poisoning, enhancement or alteration of the mind, which is pretty much any of the mental health drugs that you take, or the opioids that you take, or things of that nature. And so these are all done for the purpose of influence, controlu deception, so pretty well relates to Revelations and Galatians in a very spot on type of way. Es actually with addiction and altered states and false healing narratives, the control mechanisms and manipulation that's put in place, and of course the spiritual consequences that comes from all the above. So you know, personal level, speaking from the Galatians aspect of things, when coping medications or escaping turns into our identity. Hence, like we talked about before, the labels, if they can label you and you internalize that label, I am this diagnosis, that diagnosis, especially when it comes to addict depressed anxiety, any of those kind of things in the mental health realm or addiction realm, that's a huge thing. Again we talked about last time, when substances or medications become kind of like your idol and you almost worship them like it's an altar. There's a lot of people that do that, and you cannot tell them to put down their drugs, to stop their drugs. It doesn't matter if it's pharma based prescription medications or if it is recreational substances. Like we touched on a little bit last time, where some people are like, I can't be creative unless I have this, and that becomes part of your identity and you don't know who you are without that substance. And so a lot of people are the same way with blood pressure meds, diabetes meds, you name it, or pain meds, anything of that nature. So addiction isn't just physical, right, it becomes a war on you, yourself and your personal connection not just with other people, but also spiritually speaking. So from the medical or physiological angle of that. Modern pharmacology, an addiction often hijack the dopamine, serotonin, and reward systems that God created for us, right, and so especially if they damage that system, that reward system, or involuntarily it's altered from those medications because you don't know that that's what it's going to do to you. And then trauma and mental health. This orders often, like we talked about previously in the month of December, are treated chemically first, right, because everybody's got psychosis now because they said so. And spiritually never when was the last time that you went to an actual physician and they were like, they think you're under a spiritual attack, or maybe you should pray more or you know, ask for forgiveness or whatever. It's automatically, sorry, Joe, your batshit nuts and here's some drugs.
Speaker 1: You know, so there's a lot your pills.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So people feel managed and not healed. Especially if they're awake to things, they'll feel managed. If not, then they don't even know what's happening because they're kind of blinded. So spiritually speaking, it becomes like a counterfeit sacrament. I guess you could say, where you know you're worshiping up the altar of big pharma. Your your personalities and different and so instead of going to communion or experiencing community, because a lot of these drugs are designed to separate you and dule your experience and lessen your emotions, right, because you're easier controlled when you're flat, So you don't have community anymore.
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 2: You're withdraw you don't like to speak to people, you're depressed, and you're the only person on the planet that's depressed. All of those things go along together, so it becomes like the medication becomes like your mediator for your quote internal peace, right, instead of getting internal peace from the creator.
Speaker 1: And if you're constantly doing that, how do you know what you're capable of?
Speaker 2: One you and you don't. And then other people take for example, like I mentioned somebody that I know that it's like I cannot create without this because I've done it since my early childhood.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: But people on the outside can see that situation and be like, what have you created lately? Like what direction are you going? Like how productive are you? Like all of the things that go along with it. So you may think that you're like a genius creator or whatever, but people around you are like, yeah, lazy and all the things, you know what I mean. So I love this slide that you have up here right now. So it's says you've you've opened yourself up to the demonic realm. And that is so very true because like we talked about, it severs your root connection and all of those things. So moving in to like the babylon era, right, and the Revelations, so substances and influence and again spiritual manipulation. So the poisonings and all of that stuff is a is a big deal. It's a whole thing. So in Revelations, the world is no longer ruled by kings but by merchants. And I would say in modern times it's not merchants, it's big money, big pharma, big insurance company money, you know, all of the things that control and make up decisions and stuff for and so pharmaceutical companies, media because the media plays right into that because look at how many commercials we have on TV now and you can't go five minutes without seeing a commercial for something pharma and so industry leaders all of that stuff kind of like their table top exercises that they do, Like how are they going to get the people to comply with, you know, whatever the who says says that we need to do or to take or to treat with or you know, all of those things. So as a nation as a whole, not just here but across the world, except for the countries where the leadership is a little bit smarter and not being paid by pharma executives, nations are conquer or not by swords anymore, but by dependency and sedation. Because look, how many people are just fast asleep going through life like an NPC right, a distraction because if they can dule your senses and whatever and they say, look, there's a squirrel. You know, that's what you focus on, and you don't focus on anything else. You don't focus on yourself or your family or God or any of this stuff. And the narrative kind of like spell casting, you know, because how often does that happen in the media, like we talked about before, where every news station is putting out the exact same wording, like the existential threat to our humanity blah blah blah blah, all of that stuff, so rents and repeat, and that's what they do, is it's constantly repetitive because when you hear something on a repeat cycle, you're more able to internalize that. And so if they keep telling you through social media or news sources or whatever that if you have questions about pharmacy or vaccines or any of that stuff, that you're an anti vaxer, anti science blah blah blah. Right, so they can repeat that over and over again and people will believe it.
Speaker 1: Oh, they definitely did.
Speaker 2: It's one hundred percent. So what are we looking at with this?
Speaker 1: So I just put this because we were talking a little about the sorcery end of it. You're gonna, you know, go into that a little. And this is Heckata, queen of the witches. This is associated with crossroads, entrance ways, light magic, witchcraft, knowledge of herbs and poisonous plants, ghosts and necromancy. And so so don't do drugs with ghosts.
Speaker 2: And one hundred percent yeah, not into the not like any kind of stuff like that, exactly yipes. M. So in the Revelations REALM, again from the medical or pharmological angle, the rise of course of mass prescribed psychiatric medications, because we all talked about before we changed the DSM codes, which were mental health codes, and they've added like a bookou ton right, like pages of pages of new ones. And we don't ask your symptoms anymore. We just automatically assume that what people say that they're psychotic or they have some kind of mental health disorder or a mental breakdown, or anxiety or something. Hello, if you go through life every day and have no kind of anxiety whatsoever ever about any situation, I would be worried about you, because that's part of the human condition. You're supposed to feel your feelings.
Speaker 1: We are. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So along with of course the mass prescribing of mental health drugs, we also have how many opioid epidemics, and we have movies and shows that have come out about opioid epidemics, the synthetic drug culture, which Hello you and I did a beautiful episode on a synthetic and bioengineered or altered drugs that are of the recreational brand that they're also trying to put into modern day pharmacology use and psychedelic biotech, which was part of that show. So if you miss that, go back and check that episode out. So each time one of these things happens, they frame it as a breakthrough. But is it a breakthrough if it causes constant dependency on said medication or if it causes you to disassociate from your true personality? I think not. And if you're spiritually confused and destabilized, are you being your true, authentic, genuine self? I would say not. What say you no?
Speaker 1: I definitely feel like if something has control over you, it doesn't really matter if it's a drug. That's what we're talking about. To David, sugar is a drug if you can't caffeine or you know, sometimes you just have to bite a bullet and do it, and maybe you can do it, but you're fussy or whatever. That's a lot different than I cannot cannot function.
Speaker 2: And there's a lot of people that will say that, like, don't talk to me in the morning until I have my coffee, because coffee also has things in it to make it an addictive substance. Plus it becomes addictive behavior and cognitive behavior, and changing those ways of thinking or a daily routine is something that a lot of people refuse to do, and so again that becomes a label. I'm a coffee drinker and I can't function until I have this. So everybody knows to stay away from you because you're an asshole in the morning.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I don't drink coffee, so we don't have to worry about that.
Speaker 1: At my house, that was definitely my dad, Alfy.
Speaker 2: It's gross. There's a lot of people that are like that, that just can't can't function without something.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: So from the revelation side as well, the spiritual angle of things, the illusion of salvation through chemical means or biochemical means, uh, the belief that transformation comes from a molecule, not a meaning. So you know, you can't have thoughts and uh happy place and happy visions of you know, angels or God speaking to you or whatever. You have to depend on a molecule to control your life and your your body makeup. And of course the culture shift that we go through where you're no longer doing soul care or self care or care of the spirit that God gave you, but you're more about SOMEPTO control right again, So with your failings, failings are important, you know, we all.
Speaker 1: We all go through this. So you're not special. I hate I hate to tell people. You heard it here first.
Speaker 2: You are not special. We're not special.
Speaker 1: We are all sad at all different times, and we have lots of reasons. Life is hard, really hard, and I think that's something different. You know. Now if you tell me and my husband we're watching this, we like to watch these dumb off grid shows and that there's this guy that comes on and fixes their homestead and he's very like, I don't care, get the work done. You know, he's a And I'm like, yeah, this guy would be called a narcissistic bad person now. And I said, the funny thing about narcissistic bad people not real true ones, but label right now as they get shited done, right, that's what you call when you're in deep shit. That is who you call first.
Speaker 2: I'm a person and you know that goes back to like who God made you to be. You are a strong, scheduled, oriented, task driven kind of person. Doesn't mean you're a narcissist. It just means that when you have a job to do that you are focused in on that laser focused and you're not distracted by the squirrel in the woods collecting nuts, you know what I mean. Sometimes yeah, well sometimes we all are. But you know, like the the label that everybody has anxiety or whatever, is is to me so stupid because of course you have anxiety because you have bills do and your paycheck is not enough to pay for everything. Been there lots of times in my life, you know, And that's when you play roulette with your bills and you throw them up in the air and whatever lands first is what you pay. Yeah, that causes anxiety, It causes stress, all of the things. But you can't change and grow as a person if you don't sit with your feelings and be like, Okay, next time, what can I do to make it better next time? How am I going to respond in a different way like all of the stuff? Yes, percent, So I'm just saying it happens, and you know that's kind of important. So the significance again of pharmaciea as a symbol, represents the human attempt to control, manipulate, or alter reality of anybody through substances, whether it's physically, spiritually, mentally, All of the things are there right wrapped in a little box. So yeah, one hundred percent. So theologically speaking or mystically speaking. In a lot of writings, sometimes it's metaphorically when it's an actual critique of spiritual reliance on potions, power, manipulation, or deception. And so it's it's not just in the Bible, it's literally through all kinds of historical texts where where they talk about this and I would say warn about this as well. So you know, just saying that's a that's a whole another thing.
Speaker 1: So the.
Speaker 2: Focus on legit medicine and legit healing again with the name changes and all of the language rebranding and stuff where we don't want people to think that they're changing their personality or losing their spiritual individuality or stuff. So we're renaming and rebranding things that's healing and health when that actually cause much more harm than good. And if you're treating a symptom and not the cause of something with the medication, and that medication causes more injury or more damage to another part of your body, then you have more symptoms and you have more problems. And so that's how they keep you looped in the system all the time, right, is because now we got to fix your liver, because now your liver's messed up. When we were just treating your heart. Oh well, now your liver's messed up and your heart's messed up. And now your kidneys are screwed, so now we got to fix those too, Right, But every time they give you something, if it was actually really good for you, would it have a two hundred page list of side effects?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 2: And if something was really good for you, would they force you by coercion or a threat of loss of income or you know, loss of being a member of society if you don't take this product or whatever that we recommend. Would it Would it really be good for you if they were doing all these things?
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, not about that.
Speaker 2: What's it about money?
Speaker 1: Money?
Speaker 2: Money, just saying, so moving away from from the healing stuff and rebranding so we can people right and pull the wool over their eyes so they don't know what's coming. So rebranding the concept from historical contexts and the negative connotations that go along with that and everything that the Bible and ancient text warned about. So now they're going to turn it around as a positive, health focused, healing centered happy rainbow products, happy rainbows.
Speaker 1: So we have.
Speaker 2: Rainicorn or unicorns shooting rainbows out there, powder out in pharmacaea commercials and stuff these days, because and think about that every time you see a commercial, what are people doing. They're on a road trip on their motorcycle, or they're outsight seeing, or they're in a group gathered with a lot of people and you know, everybody's happy and smiling. Is that really what communications will do for you?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Just so think about that next time you watch a commercial. Pay close attention to the messaging and a commercial and what they're what their emotions portray, because that's a huge thing. That's a marketing tool, ladies and gentlemen. And then at the bottom there's always a blur. It may cause disiness, blindness, death, seizures, blah blah blah, stroke, lots of limbs, lots of peepee, you know all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the important I mean, if you weren't depressed before.
Speaker 2: Exactly, if you're WILLI but jeebers fell off because you're taking a medication or it doesn't work at all anymore. M sorry, you may have a mental health disorder. If you are going to the doctor, you're going to get a label. And technically speaking, if you're we we fell off or stopped working, uh, you have foot cause to so with your feelings, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, and you're not crazy, you're not psychotic.
Speaker 1: So how your wife is sad?
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent, and then you know she's depressed, and then she's going to get a label on medication too, so pills for everyone. And then we're going to treat the kids because they're sad because their parents are sad.
Speaker 1: That's right, everybody's sad, geez Louise.
Speaker 2: So the concept shift right between the old perception and it being sorcery and witchcraft and causing harm and all of those things, to rebranding it as something responsible and healing oriented was purposeful, right, because they had to take away that negative connotation. And so now everything we do and the influencers are a big part of this, right, Any products that they push or all of that stuff is to emphasize wellness, balance and spiritual or mental health rather than manipulation and corruption and coercion and all of the things that are associated with it. So, like said on the last show, like when they were pushing the methylene blue and oh my god, Kennedy takes this. Did you see him? He was in the thing in the meeting and he was taking that. Okay, first off, you couldn't see what the bottle was how do you know it was methylene blue that he was taking in number two. Because it was a craze and it was pushed by influencers that became a thing. So even you know, herbals and all of that kind of stuff also be dangerous if you don't know what you're doing, and if you don't know that you shouldn't take certain herbs with certain other herbs and all of the things. Right to do your work, do your research. Hello, person that messages me all of the time. Look up shit on GPT, chat, GPT or Google. It's a little thing called the internet. A kadoki just saying that works?
Speaker 1: Great? Works great?
Speaker 2: So steps what were made to rebrand symbolically? Right, We've got to highlight healing roots and so the original meaning included medicine and therapeutic compounds that focused on historical aspects. Reframe the symbolism. So we got to transform that manipulation or potency into it empowerment and self care and holistic wellness. Right, we got to empower you to make your choices, but we're gonna force you to take it more. You're going to lose your job. Okay, that is not a thing. Uh, but self care is a big thing, especially, like I said again with the influencers and all of that kind of stuff, that it's all about you and taking care of you, and these things, these herbs or these medications or even this shampoo can restore you to your real You call bullshit anyway, that's beside the point.
Speaker 1: So few things act that quickly. Right. Everything has an exchange.
Speaker 2: And what are you what are you giving up to be able to get something right? So connections with modern wellness draw parallels between pharmacy, herbal medicine, and responsible use of supplements. There is a whole book on supplements and stuff like that. Like Heidi mentioned, the last time, you really have to let a practitioner know your regular doctor. Sadly enough, most doctors are not going to know. They don't even know how to look up stuff in that book. They don't know how to look up ingredients that are in a certain thing or whatever. And so unless you're seeing somebody that is holistic minded, nature, pathic minded, or whatever, they're not going to understand what you're telling them that you're taking. So make sure you pay attention to those kind of things, and make sure again use Google Chat, ept whatever. Source you need to to make sure if you're taking a supplement that it's okay for you to take it. If you have chronic kidney damage, you certainly don't want to take something that is a natural diuretic. Just saying, pay attention, look stuff up. So also integration of spiritual and the mindful layer, and so we have to show conscious, ethical use of herbs and medicines that align with spiritual wellness instead of the old age sorcery. And so if they can rebrand and repackage it as saying you know that this is going to heal your your mindful layer or your spiritual connection. Yeah, I got well, shit, the only thing that can do that is your connection with God. And if you don't believe in God, then I'm sorry, but a face cream is not going to help you. I'm just saying, yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: In the short term, you're still not going to be happy, rich, happy, something something something. Yeah, So they go around chopping their noses off and stuff. That's because they're still not happy. It's like a whole thing.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. And you can like the lady that had I don't it was like one hundred and sixty plastic surgeries or something like that because she was constantly looking for perfection and then she ended up dying recently because of so many complications from so many surgeries on her body. Yeah, it's a thing, people. So you're perfect the way you are. You're perfect the way God made you. If you want to lose weight, then lose weight. You don't need a medication injectable to make you lose weight. How about change and do some exercise.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The only time you need a pill like that to help you lose weight is it you don't have your thigh right functioning correctly, then you might need something. Yeah, so you will stay happy.
Speaker 2: That lifestyle changes are our a thing. But those they're called GLP ones, and so those GLP one weight loss clinics, there is literally one on every corner all the time now, Like I think they've even got more of those than they have balgreens now. And so that is geared toward us who are lazy, slothy type of people that want immediate results, that don't want to have to put in the work. Life is hard, life is complicated, and yes, you have to put in the work or you're not going to get anywhere. I'm just saying, and if you take those drugs, oh baby, you better know what all the side effects are going to be, because you're going to have a host of problems come.
Speaker 1: Down go off of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, weirdest thing because it shuts off your body's ability to produce the chemicals that and the aminos that are needed to break down fat so and digestion. So yeah, problems. So the world the worldview and the mechanism of the linguistic depths that they go to to reframe, rewrite and change or rebrand, like we said, like how things are perceived and how wording matters in what they say.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 2: Throughout history, like healers and shamans and priests often use the same kind of plants, but the differences they're intent behind it. And so the intent was to heal, not to harm. And so that's a big difference on the way they have now because now if you look up like holistic doctors or herbal remedies or home remedies or any of that kind of stuff, you're going to get sites that tell you like it's alternative, like quackery theory. Right, you can't treat with anything but petroleum based products.
Speaker 1: Of course so high product that they didn't need anymore.
Speaker 2: And so again we gotta you know, deploy these substances and things in a way that distort the truth your autonomy and your ability to have that genetic DNA connection with God and your root grounding, your root chakra. It's important. And so potions are intoxicants are now psychiatric meds, opioids, synthetics or disassociatives. So ritual influence is now microdosing culture. And there's a lot of that going on, ceremonial drug narratives, self directed sacrament style usage and so hello with all the shaman and the uh psychedelic drugs and the you know, trips and all of that stuff is all part of the rebranding process. So poison versus medicine ambiguity is now side effects versus benefits.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: The debate on that is vast and wide reaching. We could literally do a show on that every day for the rest of our lives and still not be done. Oh yeah, dependent say risk factors into it, and that collapse I guess you could say of medical trust sorcery or enchantment is now narrative influence through branding, messaging, and cultural persuasion. So how many people got attacked by bots on social media if they said something or anything or questioned about the new vaccines or stuff that's coming out about new medications, or why the company with the p that had this vaccine also had all these drugs for the side effects in their pipeline ready to go once the vaccine was released. So huh interesting huh.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 2: Losing your agency or your yourself your center being as now addiction, chemical dependency, and identity disruption and so again those are going to lead to mental health diagnoses for you if you tell the doctor, I just don't feel like myself. I don't know who I am anymore. Those are buzzwords they're going to pick up. That's part of life and growing up every seven years. Yeah, well, I was going to say who I was ten years ago is not the same as the person I am now, Like I've grown up a lot since then, and I think most people do.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Are there people that are exceptions to that rule and they never change or grow up every seven years? Yeah, there's a lot of people like that. Like my ex husband.
Speaker 1: Just saying, mind you didn't just hear me cough, I didn't work no, it.
Speaker 2: Did not, But that's mute. That's okay. She was choking on a hairball. Ladies and gentlemen. It happens. It happens. My dog is very free exactly, and I got to get a different mic.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, it helps when people that are supposed to fill orders can actually read and fill them properly. That is the problem.
Speaker 1: In the slide show, I can't mute on this little screen.
Speaker 2: So on that note, with people like being crappy at customer service nowadays and not being able to read and not paying attention having situational awareness when they're walking out in front of traffic while they're on their cell phone and stuff, maybe they're under the influence of pharmackeea you reckon.
Speaker 1: With well, not always sometimes the other thing that I already showed, but yeah, it's an open door.
Speaker 2: That's entirely possible too. But if it was biosynthesized or you know whatever made that again, it could be a thing. So the centers of the brain that are involved with pharmacia and how your body reacts are the dopamine center, which has to do with reward and motivation and seeking meaning in things. Your serotonin, which is your mood stabilizer, your sense of belonging.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of people that have problem with that. And social attunement also because if you're isolating yourself and stuff like that, you're gonna have problems.
Speaker 1: And with drugs, the most benign, tiny little drug anxiety when you go out without it, because you know you've made yourself this.
Speaker 2: New less one hundred percent because you broke the links and that chain link fence and the way that it's supposed to fire and function, and so it like torched it, burned it all to the ground, and now you're just not able to control anything, which is what your body was designed to do. That's how you keep your body in homeostasis or balanced because of all of the chemicals and the amina acids and all of the things that we produce and make in our system. So on top of those things, you also have your uh indogenous opioid center, which has to do with your emotions, your pain relief, bonding, and safety sensation. You have your depault mode network, which is your identity, your inner narrative, and your self concept. We have your prefuntal cortex, which is your agency or your sense of being yourself, decision making, self ownership, and so all of those things can be damaged or altered through medications. Now, let me ask you this, do you think it's intentional that medications damage or destroy those brain centers.
Speaker 1: I want to show people a photo that we didn't have stacked in here, but it's very relevant for this answer.
Speaker 2: And this is oh I was going to say that.
Speaker 1: You're good, destroy this soul with big pharmae. He literally has a quote stating that they will completely destroy the soul within injections for real, And he talks about this often. There's another one right here, And I also think he has an amazing Now he's an occultist. I'm going to put it out there. I study a lot of people. He is one of the rare people that Yes, I think he went hard left and then turned a little right. Okay, and we can't. We all have our stuff, so whatever. But he had some great insight. He literally talked about how people getting injections would literally destroy.
Speaker 2: The human soul.
Speaker 1: So take that for what you will. A real medicine can only exist when it penetrates into a knowledge which embraces the human being with the soul, body, and spirit. And he actually quotes about different herbs and thinks he's not an anti medicine person. He just thinks that it takes a lot more work to figure out what it is that your body really needs.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. And there is no one size fits all, whether it's medications or waxines or drugs, or you know, whether it's recreational or not, or any of that stuff. There's no one size fits all because everybody's DNA and chemical makeup is so different. That's why some people are highly allergic to something simple and some people are not. Take this, for example, nasal spray. There is a very small percentage of the population. It's like fifteen percent of people can actually taste nasal spray when you spray in your nose, definitely tasting, and we're abnormal according to that, we're in that abnormal group. And the real the rest of the people, like, have no sensation of that at all. They can't taste it for anything. And that's why everybody is so different. And I love the quote that you just read from him, Because you have to know what your body needs and able to help it, you know, and so going to the doctor and getting a prescription that you know, seven hundred other people also got the same day, you know, in the same medical practice. Yeah, as not for everyone, right, that's it is not meant to be widespread. It's meant to be an individual and that's what holistic or naturopathic health is supposed to be.
Speaker 1: He even has another quote that was more intense and said, a way will be found to vaccinate bodies so that those bodies will not allow the inclination towards spiritual ideas to develop and all their lives. People will believe only in the physical world that they can perceive with their actual senses. And that was in nineteen seventeen when Cheesy talks about this too, Edgar Casey.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, which is pretty much. And it's not just things that they have developed to give the animals, to give the plants their biosynthesizing seeds and stuff to be resistant to weightkiller, or to be resistant to chemicals that they're spraying in the air.
Speaker 1: Hello, especially in Utah right now. Guess what, it hasn't snowed at all this year.
Speaker 2: So they've got a bioengineer these these seeds based on what other bioengineering that they're doing, not just to the skies, but to the water, to the soil, to our bodies, to the whole nine yards. And there's a lot of talk about like in other countries, especially now where they are aerosol spraying the skies with vaccinations. Now, that is not consent, That is not informed consent. Nothing about that is consensual at all. But that's exactly yeah, right, that's exactly what they do. Just like they don't you know, they they denied that kim trails existed for a long time, and it's like, oh, it's condensation from the plane. It's but then you got planes that are like shooting straight up in the air or shooting straight down toward the earth or whatever, and you know they're not a plane, you know. And so finally they're like, oh, okay, well kim trails do exist, but it's a secret. What's yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so it's the same thing like Tennessee had to put a bill on the floor last year because they wanted to put vaccination into crops like tomatoes and green beans and things like that without public knowledge. That's you know. And so we're getting it from every angle. And so how your connection and your route and your source to God is more important now than ever, because if you have that belief in that faith, you're going to persevere regardless of what they do, you know what I'm saying. So all of the systems that are involved with like I said, the rewards and all of that stuff. If you have addiction or dependency forming substances or things that they give you for pain relief that don't really take care of the pain. They just kind of moment and then guess what, the pain comes back like tenfold or whatever. They temporarily supposedly wink wink, although it's not temporarily. They replace the brain's own meaning and coping infrastructure and processing abilities and things like that.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 2: No medication ever is meant to be a long term thing if you need them. It's supposed to be a quick fix or a short term fix. It is not meant to be like forever, because it will literally destroy your body's ability for those centers to work properly, as well as your body's ability to produce the chemicals and the amino acids and synthesize everything that it needs to be to be able to regulate you.
Speaker 1: Unless you're stuck with a chronic illness like I get it. Like if you're you had something horrifically gone wrong and your only other option is to let them cut you open again, you know what. I probably would never let them come you open. I don't know. I don't know. I have to my leg and they know it's like got that pinch nerves so bad and they have to give me stuff. He just spasms like crazy, and I'm like okay. And he told me the other days like you just need to go get the shot that like epidural one in there, and I'm like, yeah, I don't know about that. I have some ep girls with my kids didn't work out so good, so yeah, no, no, I think I'll just take the little anti spasm leg thing like I'm okay with that. Well.
Speaker 2: And it's kind of like the cortisol injections that they tell everybody to get for their back pain or sciatica or shoulder pain or whatever. What people don't know and what they don't tell you ninety nine point nine percent of time is that you're getting a steroid. It may or may not have any effect at all, but you can't do it again for another six months. So even if you get relief, it may last three days. It may last a week and then what are you going to do the rest of the time.
Speaker 1: That's why I've never done it.
Speaker 2: You got to figure it out because some it's like a bad plan. Yeah, sometimes it doesn't work at all, and then you can't have another option, like I said, for six months. They space them out because they're very hard on your kidneys. Your adrenal glands and stuff make cortisol anyway, and and steroids that's what cortisol is. However, if you don't, if you take something on a regular basis, especially prescription steroids for long periods of time, like you have rheumatoid arthritis or whatever, and they put you on steroids and stuff like that, it shuts off your body's ability to produce that naturally. Then you come become chemically dependent on those substances because your body can no longer produce.
Speaker 1: Same thing. But it so careful, careful, yeah, be careful, know what you're doing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So now we with all of this and the reward system being broken, and the dopamine and the serotonin and all those things that now don't work because you're taking stuff, you have an external regulation force instead of internal resilience. So mind over matter. You can no longer go you know what, My back hurts, but I'm going to deal with it. I'm going to cope with it. Now you're dependent on something outside of your body to quote fix you or soothe you or pacify you, because it kind of does. So now you're also got identity borrowing from the substance experience. So think about people that are on like opioids and stuff. Man, I love the way it makes me feel so happy. You know, I'm so chill. Why do you think people get so addicted to that? It's never even yeah, even people with alcohol addiction, same thing, because why it numbs the pain? It makes them forget. Why do you want to take something that makes you forget? You are supposed to live with your feelings and learn from your feelings, and it's a thing. Yes, So now you have reduced tolerance for discomfort without chemical medication, and so not just discomfort as in pain, but discomfort as in uh, I don't want to feel these emotions. I don't like being said, I don't like being anxious or unhappy or whatever. And so now you got a dependency in that aspect as well.
Speaker 1: Make sure, and it is a difference. Like I've seen people that take something that they actually need versus people that take something because they kind of I think it's a good time, and they are vastly different. It is wild to see when we give a medication and people are in like real pain versus is this emotional pain? Is this you know, something five or under pain you don't need? I mean maybe some time at all, I don't know. I'm not going to tell you what to take on here, like something over the counter ish. And I'll get these people that come up to me often at work and they're like, oh, it's a nine, it's totally a nine, nine, ten, ten, My god.
Speaker 2: That's because some people don't have that internal coping mechanism to be able to manage the pain on their own. Because you've got a paper cut and that's a ten. I would hate to see you as.
Speaker 1: You're not talking. You're not talking if you're at a ten. If you're at a level ten, you're probably hyperventilating. Honestly, unless the baddest ass ever I know I was when I had a baby, I definitely was. I'd say a solid nine nine and a half, you know, on my living room floor and there was no medicine and it was serious. So once you know what real pain is, you're real careful. You're like, oh, I don't know about that. Anybody ever, seven I'm raising lots of eyebrows if you're speaking.
Speaker 2: And you with that, like learning to deal with your pain and learning to cope with that internally, you also modify your behaviors and you know what things not to do, especially if you're a patient that has back pain like a lot, and you know certain things trigger that worse than you change your behavior to not do those things or to do things in moderation.
Speaker 1: You have to be careful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that's part of learning behaviors. And so the institutional shift in this where it went from soul care to symptom management, you know, like we said, I think we talked about this a little bit on the last show. But started in the nineteenth century. So mental health frame through moral, spiritual and asylum models, so they you know, that was that was the start of everything. So the nineteen fifties is when the first wave of the psychiatric medications came out. Nineteen nineties to the two thousands, that's when the biochemical stuff and the narrative shifted to everybody's got a chemical imbalance in their system, right, and so that had to gain Forget yea, let's just flop the top of your head off, that will be better. Lobotomize people. Although the first lobotomies were kind of disturbing. I'll just leave that there. People could go look that up and you.
Speaker 1: Know this was medicine. So just remember where I'm always like, yeah, I use medicine like I don't have a theork like certain things. But use your mind, right, you need to know and be very careful with polypharmia, like it's got to be your doctor doesn't.
Speaker 2: Know that one hundred and so with the in the nineteen nineties and the two thousands, early two thousands, when when when they came out with that, oh you have a chemical imbalance thing, that was literally rebranding of wording to get more people on medications. You're not keptically imbalanced. If you cry, crying is actually beneficial for your body because it sheds stress and anxiety and all of those things. It's yelling, you're percent it's your body's natural way to lower your blood pressure back down and lower your heart rate back down, and all of those things. So for anybody to be like, oh, you cry a lot, you're mentally.
Speaker 1: Or you yell a lot. Yeah, if you're yelling all the time, that's different. But if you are known to be hot headed label uh as I definitely have tried to quell mine, but I am very labeled this way. I might have a pressure valve that pops before yours, but I promise you, once that happens, I don't even remember what we were arguing about. Like it's you know, when you talk to anybody in the field about people like Ted Bundy or Dahmer or all these people, they say, no, no, he was even killed all the time. That is ab normal. That is abnormal.
Speaker 2: And especially if you're emotionally flat all the time without medications, that is definitely a problem. That that means something that's in your in your brain chemistry is not functioning. It's not firing, right, because that's the way he got so.
Speaker 1: Happy, like we're fixing her.
Speaker 2: So the next way that this happened in the nineteen or sorry twenty tens era, and that was trauma informed care. So that was another thing that was a wide population grabber. Right, Oh, you had a drying your past. Oh, well that's where these emotions come from.
Speaker 1: So now we got personalities because you have trauma.
Speaker 2: So now you got medication.
Speaker 1: So then but I think they did plow that up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they did, and that it was again purposeful, just like they do nowadays where everyone is pre diabetic or you know, you have a fatty liver or whatever. The new terminology is used. Pre diabetic means you're not diabetic, but you might be, you could be at some point time. So we're going to give you medication to help.
Speaker 1: So also we're going to lower the values, just.
Speaker 2: Like like many many, many times over. And so the next thing happened in the twenty twenties, and that was psychedelics reintroduced through medical and wellness rebranding. And so that's like the rise of the microdosing and you know, all of that stuff. And that's the whole nine yards as well. And so, uh, like I said before, the government has been working on cyba selen in pill form for people for a while and so it's.
Speaker 1: Just one of the main people that helps develop that, Andrea Pouharik, that's right, of the sands of the nine you guys, I'm just saying. He was talking to and if you want to believe him, that's totally fine. Whatever he wrote the Sacred Mushroom, you guys can read it.
Speaker 2: And that's why, like we talked about on our Biosynthetic drug episode or whatever, we were talking about how when government gets involved in recreational type stuff, there is no government oversight over the government who has all of these grow farms and these biotech synthetic facilities and all of those kinds of things. So there's no regulation on what they do. And so with them trying to be involved and put them as prescription stuff, that's a problem. So I don't know, I don't remove.
Speaker 1: I just had a cough and it won't let me when I'm in the stupid other screen. I didn't want to cough on you.
Speaker 2: Oh that's all right, I'm so sorry. And so with all these shifts send these you know, new diagnosing and new names of stuff that come out and whatever, so people are diagnosed instead of understood because again electronic records and stuff, they got a hurry, they got five minutes to see you as a patient in outdoor blah blah blah, So it's easier to give you a label or a diagnosis than it is to actually know where you're coming from. So you're treated instead of being healed or treating symptoms and you know whatever. So you're being managed instead of transformed or transcending I guess personally to the next level. Right, You're just being managed, man.
Speaker 1: And that's such an canst.
Speaker 2: Managed care insurance. Okay, it's purposeful. There's a reason behind it. Oh yeah, So silenced by systems that claim authority over experience. And we talked about that before in our December series. Where now they can label you and weaken you and dule your emotions, and it's easier for them to control you, and then you will always look to them for everything that you need, right because there'll be a one stop shop for you. So psychedelic renaissance and re sacramentalization of chemistry, and so it goes from medicinal or medical therapy, which spans like clinical trials and FDA pathways, which there's a whole show on that too, wellness, spirituality and so ceremonial or microdose or all these quote plant teachers, herbalist without an actual herbal license. You can get a certificate online. I'd be wary, I'd be concerned, and biohacker technology, bio pharmaccology, biohacking anyway, so you've got that's where you get this synthetic DNT, the synthetic weed, the lab grown cybacillin, and all of those kind of things that all plays a part in that. So anytime, like I said, that the government gets involved or pharma gets involved, it's for control, for dosing and regulation because they don't want you to have critical thought. They don't want you to be your own person. If you're under their constant thumb, you're not going to fight back if they're crushing you, right, Yeah, crush crushes crush. So that turns into uh scaling for the capital markets or for you know, the elite, the ruling class or whatever it means, you know, supply and the man can go up and so they can put set whatever price for something. Price fixing is a big thing, and monetary stuff is a big thing. Hence the company with the P who had the V word and then had all of the drugs and the pipeline for all of the side effects.
Speaker 1: We can't pay P and B and the pipeline altogether.
Speaker 2: Oh there's all. Where did your mind go to, young lady did always go there, I am trying to be sweet, and then I said, oh, you're being serious.
Speaker 1: Yes, so don't put a.
Speaker 2: PNB in the pipeline unless you are on bluetoo or something, and then you know it could be fun. So you know, they're worried about anything that they can do to one in Cree profits make more money, have more control, or get new customers. Hence the new terminology and the new wording and all of these things that come out. And like I said, this is not new because even you know, way back in the day, they're like, oh bacteria, oh virus, oh infectious, all of these things. All of these words were meant to a company, the pharmaceutical industry, to sell you more petroleum based products. That's what it was set up for. And so all of these words, pandemic, epidemic, infectious, all of these things are words that they can use that incite fear porn into the population, and they can get you to do things if they can make you fearful.
Speaker 1: Don't forget about don't forget we had an epidemic or a pandemic before this. Last one was when when they put everybody in their house to bunker down again, and what did they tell them all to have? They released the radio, and people might want to look at the frequencies and different stuff that they've associated with us, and it's not bump, it's not just blowney cuckoo tin boil stuff. I've read a lot of studies.
Speaker 2: On this, understand, And so every time there's something coming down the pike that they can create fear or panic around, they know that's an effective marketing tool, and they know that that's an effective manipulation and coercion tool, which leads to a lot of corruption because it's not about you, and it certainly isn't about real, true public health and safety at all. It's about bottom line dollar signs, that is it.
Speaker 1: Or they would leave everything generic, but they sure don't.
Speaker 2: And there's reasons for that.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 2: You know, being able to reclaim like your personal autonomy and your personal authority, oh where yourself is super duper important.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 2: People can work on that like inner work type stuff and say things like I feel the pain, but it no longer owns me, Like Heidie and I are living proof that you can go through every day of your life and have pain, but you can still function and not use as a as an excuse or crutch of why you can't, you know, go to the store, you can't clean your house or whatever. Like people use stuff as excuses all the time to justify being under their label.
Speaker 1: Right, And I do use a couple of pharmaceuticals. Otherwise my leg just goes like this like it's crazy. But I just don't want the more serious interventions.
Speaker 2: Right, like I have them right and then it won't very badly. So, yeah, you're a post child for medical injury, young lady. Yes, so you would fall into that category. I use tools hence medications or help in that manner, but you don't worship.
Speaker 1: Them, and so they won't take I'd beproferend anymore. I used to be very very very on top of that all the time. Let me tell you that has a rebound badly. So do your research people, it's serious. I would rather take an old fashioned, old school aspirin. But look up side effects because you're probably on other drugs. So ye, those same thing bleeding for both, so I don't know. But yeah, anyway, and GI.
Speaker 2: So all of those things, you know, like I said, it goes back to behavior modification. And how you can internalize stuff and not only use words to heal yourself, but how you speak words to other people. And that's again about your agency and your control over yourself, because if you can learn to live with things and do things in a natural way that can help you to to heal or to get over some of that stuff, then you're not going to have a need for worshiping at the altar of four look at you anyway, exactly. So problems with all of these things and the rebranding and the renaming and the reinvention of the wheel and all the things that go along with it is influence, but without consent. And so they're not going to ask you your consent for this. They're not going to tell you, hey, guess what if you take this, these are the things that could happen. It can completely damage your reward centers in your brain or you know, completely flatten your mood out so you can't have any emotion. And it's not gonna you know, you're going to have sexual dysfunction, your liver is going to go to shit. They're not going to tell you any of those things. So are you getting real informed consent? Absolutely not, because you're not being told all the things that are going to come your way from it.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 2: The person taking stuff a lot of times doesn't regain full agency over their body because they become dependent on that external source. Right, the practitioner holds the power now and not the person. That's a problem too.
Speaker 1: That's my car, it's worth it, like just jump in this for a level five whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, the doctor said I should take it, so I should probably take it. Yeah, should you really though? Because is your doctor really that verse on the side effects and all of those things? Know, they're not percent because there's literally hundreds of thousands of medications out there, and to know every side effect of every everything and the all the generic names and all of that stuff and any kind of food interactions, they don't know. They just don't just saying. And so the outcome of all this, uh, it's coercion, but it's disguised as intervention. Right, you need a healing intervention. Take this medication because I told you to without any kind of inform consent, because you're not getting all the information that you need. So medications cause a false sense of power and are healing, right, And so it's a shortcut through chemistry or quote hidden knowledge, right, any occult is anything hidden dellusion of spiritual elevation. But you don't have a spiritual foundation. So if you're not building that relationship with God, you're not going to get the spiritual happy enlightenment plane, right and the full of joy all the time, because you're replacing it with something that's going to dampen your joy.
Speaker 1: Mm.
Speaker 2: So you're gonna have a lot of effects, but without any growth, personal growth at all. So dependency then becomes the system, and so you become a lifelong customer on the hamster rail of death. I'm just saying, then tell you when so is it really a cycle of healing or something else? Because if they have been able to treat cancer or heal cancer for a long period of time, they would no longer be in business and they couldn't sell you their most expensive things, which are chemotherapy drugs, because they are literally the highest priced class of medications that you can get. And so if they were to let the cures be known, which there are cures, but if they were to let them be known, they would completely go bankrupt, like in a less than a week, it'd be done.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 2: Normalizing mind alteration as governance is important for them because it's behavior modification. They can flatten out emotional regulation so that you don't have an uprising because you're energetic and stuff. If you're weak and your numb, you're more likely to comply with anything and everything that comes your way. They can take away your individuality and suppress your identity easier to control you too, because you're just like the rest of the masses that are out there. And so narrative control becomes super important because, like I said, they can put out whatever they want because big pharma and the media and the government, they all work in tandem. If people don't know that, like forty five or thirty thirty eight of the last forty five FDA heads of the FDA want to work for big pharma or vice versa. It's a revolving door. So if people don't know that, I've got some island to sell you, I'm just saying so, yes, that's all meant to be deceptive. Packaged is care. So harm gets rebranded as help, and control gets rebranded as treatment. Compliance is rebranded as care, Sedation gets rebranded as peace. You got to have internal peace and numbing gets rebranded as healing. So if they can do all of those things and you're on board with that, I'm very sorry that's a problem, and I.
Speaker 1: Don't I know we're getting close on time, but I do think evergreening is really important. I put this slide up here. You guys have to understand how that system works because they constantly do this to us.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing. So a drug patent life means twenty years. However, most of that twenty years is spent in discovery, lab testing, animal studies, clinical trials, and FDA review. So by the time it actually reaches the market, the patent life isn't anywhere near that long, and so usually seven to twelve years is what they have left on the actual patent itself, and to make up for those years that were lost in the studies and things like that, they file for an extension to get an extra five years, and the total time on the patent can exceed fourteen years. But they'll say it's a new chemical entity, a new formulation, an orphan drug, which means for rare diseases or biologic.
Speaker 1: Or they'll say you're contaminating the air with your asthma breath Okay, yeah, florocarbons.
Speaker 2: And that was the dumbest one I ever heard, Yeah, one hundred percent. And so these are the things that they'll they'll use to get a for an extension on the patent. So evergraening that Heidi mentioned is to stretch profits beyond the original twenty year time clock that was put on it, and so companies file new patents because of things like, oh, extended release, new combinations we took out and this is like for allergy medicine, they've done this multiple times. We took out the polymer that makes people sleepy, formulation, new combination, new coatings or salts, or new devices like inhalers where they have to not with a different kind of packaging for their inhalo or whatever. That's how they'll get an evergreening. That's how they will literally get an extension. They'll get an evergreening. They'll do all of these things to be able to continue that life because when it's patented, it's branded, which means they can't be any generics made, which medications are really expensive when they're on brand name, especially if it's something that was just released. So this shoots up their profits unless you're a patient. If you're a patient, you're screwed because you can afford it and afford the medication. That's why a lot of elderly people make a choice do they feed their family or do they buy their insulin or whatever medication it is that they need to take.
Speaker 1: So I had a funny comic and of course it didn't download because it.
Speaker 2: Was of course about this sassy problems. You need me to put it back in there.
Speaker 1: No, it was just sassy. It was a funny little strip thing. But we can stop the share. But I just thought, oh, where did that go? Yeah? Gone. They love to do stuff like this, I'm telling you, so.
Speaker 2: These kind of things. It influences what companies choose to, like innovate for their new technology pharmacy, invest in tweaking formulations, changing delivery devices, creating combination versions and things like that, because it's more beneficial for them to do that on the repatenting and the rebranding or evergreening process than it is for them to come up with a complete new medication because it has a lot of time.
Speaker 1: I don't think they even do that anymore. I don't think they ever come up with anything new like brand new and often and like we.
Speaker 2: Like we talked about before, they'll retain lifelong patents because they continually are changing like a molecule or something. Or they'll take a medication off of the market when the patent is up and they will rebrand it and repatent it as something else, even though it's the exact same drug, exact same molecule. Hello, antibiotics. That has been a thing, the same with allergy medication, and they'll literally put out the exact same thing but under a new brand name patent so that they can get more money. So it's like a lifelong thing that they do because cheaper than development for a new drug.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: You're uh, they're not. It's not meant to be curative towards the patients. And that's that's put patients at a last because they just quite honestly can't afford that kind of stuff at all. THEACI oh yeah, one hundred things, they know you'll die, and so talking about the modern day Babylon, this is it right here. This is one hundred percent because they have complete and total, not only bodily control over you because they know you need this medication, but they're controlling you financially as well, and they're controlling you emotionally and spiritually because they've got you in that constant hamster wheel cycle and you can't get off, and you can afford it. So the patient isn't just taking the drug. They're taking part basically in a money laundering scheme or a market funneling scheme. The doctors are included in that because, especially when they went electronic, the more scripts that you write electronically and send, the more money that your practice makes, the more that you can prescribe their brand name drugs. The more the doctors make, the more incentivize they are for giving all the waccines and stuff, the more money that they make. So it's a never ending cycle. And you are literally at the bottom, your bottom feeder, and everyone else is above you.
Speaker 1: You're the consumer. So this is.
Speaker 2: This is like a deeper hopefully expose for the way that farmer works, but this is this is how it is. And so science creates the cure. The patient creates the market, right because without the patients, big farmer wouldn't be able to sell you anything. And the market decides who actually gets the cure at a fair price. And so talking about pricing, and I'm trying to hurry because I know.
Speaker 1: I thought my myholder could get her, but he has a dentist appointment.
Speaker 2: So with pricing, it affects the global health equity because countries without strong patent protections get generics faster and cheaper. The United States is one of the most expensive countries in the world for drugs because we have all these patent protections and the evergreening process and the extensions and and all of that stuff in place.
Speaker 1: We fulfill the drugs from India, which is a.
Speaker 2: Loney Yeah, one hundred percent, and so not trying to miss you India, but you know what you do, Yeah, it's one hundred percent in China. China is part of that as well. And so how much more do we pay? On average? The US drug prices are anywhere from two point seven to two point eight times higher than in thirty three other advanced countries. That means that if a medican and medication costs one hundred dollars in another country, we pay around two hundred and seventy eight dollars for that same medication. So on average, we're four times higher than most other countries for brand name prescriptions for generics. We pay more for generics as well, and we we don't centrally negotiate or cap drug prices. That's why ours are so much more other countries do. This is what Trump has been working on. Take it for what you will, but this is actually a good thing if he puts this in place, because.
Speaker 1: Talk is right by the day, no worries.
Speaker 2: Right. Then the manufacturers are the ones who set the drug prices, and then the insurers and the pharmacy benefit managers negotiate discounts behind the scenes for them, Like Walgreens needs to order in all these medications or whatever, they'll negotiate a price for them, and then there's a price for you. The whole healthcare system is that way. Sorry to say that hospitalization pricing, all of that stuff is the exact same. And so Americans here typically pay anywhere from you know, two to four times higher for medications than what other countries do because we have all of the legal protections for the patents.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And you know if that doesn't pay you off, wake up, I'm gonna slap you in the face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I for one, And then your insurance company says you have to get the generic. But then if you don't want the generic or even a better generic, which is where I'm at in a couple of things for my asthma drugs, then that pharmacy that's ordering the crap drugs I have to go to a different one, clear across town. And they're sending me a message, right the insurance, Oh, you're paying more money because you won't go get this this And I'm like, well, I can't breathe, you idiot, and I'd rather pay more for that than my inhalers that cost a fortune.
Speaker 2: So one hundred percent, and they know that that is why inhalers don't come down. Most insulin does not come down in EpiPens. Doude, Why do you.
Speaker 1: Think singular got a black box warning? Because it works? And I'm sorry, like people can say what they want. It changed my entire life. I was trying to die all the time, and now not so much.
Speaker 2: Speaking of black box warnings, I know something else that everybody was forced and forced to take for threat of loss of being able to enjoy a job or society. Those are also going to have a black box warning on them as well, which for those older kids, for people who don't know what a black box warning is it is the most severe warning that you can get on a approved medication that can cause permanent injury or death.
Speaker 1: And singular doesn't qualify it. It's ridiculous. It's a it's like a Xyrtec but better. But I mean it's silly. But you know what it did. It marked everything out like it made asthma attacks last, it made allergy shots less. I mean, just look at the whole thing, look at the whole picture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hund And are there medications that also have black box warnings, Yes, like some narcotics, but it's purposeful of why they put them on there for a lot.
Speaker 1: Of nicotine patches as they were well whatever.
Speaker 2: So anytime something falls off of the patent, the drug companies and this is why that they evergreen and extend patents or re release the same drug under her brand name is because profits fall about eighty five percent eighty five to ninety percent is their profit ball margin. And so if they're used to making you know, three hundred billion dollars a year or whatever, imagine how what a loss of money that is for them. And that's why they don't work on new drugs. They repatent or rename or rebrand, yes, existing drugs because it's too expensive for them not to. And so I want people to know that. I want people to understand that there's a lot of drugs that are listed in this category. Example, so eighty eighty to eighty five percent is the typical fall off rate after a patent expires. So generally speaking, that company, within like a month, they've got a new drug to put on the market.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they don't wait one, just like insulin, just like, oh, there's been so many and then you know, they just do what they want.
Speaker 2: So yeah, So pharma is big money, big, big money a year, and that's why they have the ears of Congress, and that's why they donate a lot to all the representatives, all the senators, the whole nine yards. And that's why healthcare costs are so expensive and they can't move legislation that counteracts that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: So yes, And if anybody wants to watch that that big pharmac show, what is it Dope Sick?
Speaker 2: Yes, watch there's two there's Dope Sick and then there's something else and I can't remember what it was. There's also a series about a health device or whatever that they put in Walgreens that was like post to test your blood work or whatever. The was like huge, huge money. And so any kind medical devices there is the same way as these things. It's the repatenting and rebranding because medical devices also fall under that.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not just drugs or vaccines. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes. And one medical device I will put the stamp of approval on is the what is it, the tens unit. I will tell you they're cheap on Amazons. I live in one. You might want to get you one if you have back pain.
Speaker 2: And they do work, or if you have a neuropathy or something. It can be very beneficial for that as well.
Speaker 1: So good and roll it out, get you a matt and get your roller, those big foam rollers. I would die if I didn't roll it out every other day. I am strutting, not ten minutes, not fifteen minutes. How much paint are you in? I do it for an hour and a half. Yep.
Speaker 2: And and there are so many things that that you can do outside of the Pharmakaea system. So do your research, look things up and ask, you know, type in like holistic suggestions or treatment options for X y Z, whatever it is. There's choices out.
Speaker 1: There in America is tail and all be careful.
Speaker 2: Look up what it does to your body?
Speaker 1: Oh my kidney's liver all gone? Yeah, check it out.
Speaker 2: So, my beautiful bestie, thank you for joining me for another show. Hope we woke some people up to the way that the world and the system works and the nature of the beast. So Warrior, can they find you at Lovey?
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, my dear, Sorry I had to speed that. I forgot about the dentis thing. But next time we'll be bought. Sometimes we do barnburners. You don't want to miss those, So find me at the Unfiltered Rives Everywhere. Podcasts are served mostly on Spotify. You're gonna want to check me out there just because I have double the shows there than pretty much anywhere else. I am on YouTube and everywhere, but you know, ding ding they like to do that. We could never put this on there.
Speaker 2: Ever it would come it would be like, well we can't even know about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can find these elsewhere, especially on my Patreon Unfiltered Rise podcast because you just don't, I mean, you can't do it. Yeah, yeah, it is what it is, Miss Janet.
Speaker 2: You can find Deplorable Nation on every podcast platform, or if you want to watch the videos, you can do Spotify or Rumble. Make sure that you follow h Deplorable Janet on Instagram or no Janet k n Ow on Twitter. And if you like Christian music, please go check out Anchor and Flame. That's what the ampersand signed, so go do that, like subscribe, comment, share, and download all of our stuff because we're pretty awesome, we're pretty smart, and you're not gonna want to miss this. So for me and the beautiful mess Heidi, we love you. Thanks for tuning in, and we will see you next time. Have a wonderful day. Bye bye, now bye